Speaker 1: Oh well, that's our Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is a special edition of the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jacob American and today we have Raven Lee joining us. Long story short, dear cult members. Jonathan and I had a plan in place. Everything was going to be fine. He had to drive from Texas to Louisiana to pick up his children, as he does.
Speaker 1: He was going back to Texas and we were supposed to shoot.
Speaker 2: At about eight nine pm, typical day for us, you know, kind of a late start, but it'd be like that. Then he calls me right outside of Baton Rouge and says, hey, dog, I just hit some traffic. Then he calls me right outside of Texans says, hey, I hit more traffic. Then he calls me and tells me it's going to be ten hours for him to get home and he's stuck on a bridge. So yeah, it was kind of ridiculous. So we were left with some options, ladies and gentlemen. We could have just said no episode for Friday. We could have just let it go, but you know what, we have too many important things that must be discussed. So either I could have done this on my own or I could have called in a favor, and of course our girl, Raven Lee was standing by ready to go, and especially because this is an environmental issue, I figured she would have just bountiful plethora amounts of knowledge on the subject. So Raven, thank you so much for being able to fill in last minute.
Speaker 1: It literally means the world.
Speaker 3: Gays, You're welcome. I feel bad for Johnson being in a car with two kids and for ten hours.
Speaker 1: Maybe and a dog. Two kids and a dog.
Speaker 3: Good, no, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've I've been stuck in cars with with whole families and children and screaming babies and all of that before. Dude, you had a mix. You had a dog like not just like a little a little palmering if it's in your purse like a full boxer.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'd pull over at that point or do anything anything I could to get off of a road.
Speaker 1: Last time I talked to him, he was stuck in the center of a bridge with no way off. So I'm all of our thoughts.
Speaker 3: Flight from Dallas, Yeah, tell me the flight from Dallas from hell where I ended up having to rent a vehicle and cut my whole foot open and drove through the night after getting a razably to my foot and with kids, and that was a whole lot.
Speaker 1: You had to cut your foot or it.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I actually I stepped. They put razor bleeds up in the parking lot, the Walmart parking lot and Dallas, and I was in flip flops. Thankfully I stepped on it because it was on my daughter's side and I picked her up and put her in the car and it went straight through my entire flip flop into the bottom of my foot. I found a cop in the parking lot by the way, like the best looking cop I've ever seen, just random. But I was like a hot wreck, bleeding all over and he's like, I have nothing to help you. And I was like, you don't have a medkit, like you got anything. He's like, I got duct tape, and I was like, you know what, I can make duct tape work.
Speaker 2: Like they're defunding the cops so bad. I mean, it's crazy they don't have a first aid kit like.
Speaker 3: In there nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's pretty wild, seeing as how he's sitting outside of a fucking waater they sell them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he was just like I have nothing. I don't I don't have anything to help. And I was like, what do you do if you get shot or stabbed? And He's like, call for a medic.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, I feel like this is what happened when the standards start dropping.
Speaker 3: You know, it was a weird situation, but we got home.
Speaker 2: Well, thank God for that, and uh thoughts and prayers with Jonathan stuck out there in the in the wilderness. He's somewhere in bf E Louisiana, so I know he hasn't crossed over the river yet, but the trail from here to Texas, like there is a lot of open track of desolateness where.
Speaker 3: There's nothing nothing for like a miles poor.
Speaker 1: So that porcel Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I know you're gonna listen to this episode later, brother, and just know our hearts are with you, bro.
Speaker 1: We do not envy you.
Speaker 2: But so here's the reason why this episode literally had to happen, Ladies and gentlemen. There is something going on in Wyoming, and there was something going on in Idaho as well, but the Idaho situation quote unquote led to the Wyoming situation. However, there is some crazy speculation to say not exactly all of it. So we're gonna talk about that there is massive fires raging in Wyoming right now as a matter of fact, because it would be much better for me to share the screen and show the news, the local news on what's going on in the area right now, rather than to just kind of bullshit my way through it.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 2: This is from the Code of Territory, ABC News at ten. This was posted one day ago as of time of recording.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us on this Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: I'm Phil Aldrich and I'm Alicia Garcia.
Speaker 4: A large wildfire continues to burn in Sheridan County.
Speaker 3: Brad Walton spoke with Sheridan County Emergency Management today.
Speaker 5: He joins us live in the studio at the latest updates on the Elk Fire.
Speaker 6: Phil and Alicia. Northern Wyoming has seen several massive wildfires this year, and it appears the fire season could keep going for a while. Eleven days after igniting, the Elkfire now covers more than seventy five thousand acres of land. The powerful wildfire is only sixteen percent contained, according to the Forest Service. Large amounts of smoke fill the air around the Elkfire. Reportedly creating challenges for helicopter pilots assisting firefighters. Sheridan County Emergency Management is largely responsible for coordinating firefighting and evacuation orders. Emergency Management Coordinator Jesse Ludicos said his team uses a ready set go model to communicate evacuation orders.
Speaker 7: So there's around three thousand structures or residences that are in some form of ready set go here in Sheridan County and so but again those change every day.
Speaker 6: About half of the town of Becton is currently in the go area. Recent drought conditions have contributed to the Elkfire's growth and intensity. Ludakows says he expects these conditions to continue through the rest of the week.
Speaker 7: Temperatures are going to be well above average for this time of year, and with no precipitation, with the chance of in a few days, we may have some increased wins, but definitely not the fifty sixty mile an hour winds that we had during the start of this event.
Speaker 6: Was still closed between the town of Dayton and Burgess Junction. As fire crews continue to work, evacuation orders changed daily, and people living in the area should continue to monitor communications from emergency.
Speaker 2: All right, So real quick, let's just go over a couple of things that were just said. Seventy three thousand acres are currently torched, absolutely torched, and they said that there was winds of up to sixty miles per hour that started this or at least spread this thing to this level.
Speaker 3: That is inside facing.
Speaker 2: Crazy drought, right, the drought plus the wind made this thing go like crazy. In water rights also a really hot topic in that area of the country.
Speaker 3: It's one of the spots. Yeah, the it's one of the locations where they're having like water water issues all along that area where they're just kind of trying to fight over land about water and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: But it's interesting that it's spreading so quickly, like that's just at the same time we're being hit, you know, Florida is being hit with a hurricane after hurricane and everything else that's happening.
Speaker 3: It just seems interesting.
Speaker 2: Suspecially it seems very very planned, right, absolutely opportunistic.
Speaker 1: Ah, very good way of saying that. All right, So this is another video I found.
Speaker 2: It's another news clip from the Western Ag Network. Elk fire impacts ranchers in northern Wyoming. This is supposed to two days ago, so it's not as current as what we just heard, but it gives a pretty good look and first hand account on the ground of what's going on there.
Speaker 9: Well, a hot and dry fall has certainly created the perfect environment for this year's devastating wildfire season to continue, and one of the biggest blazes in the entire country now is the Elk Fire burning in the Big Horn Mountains in northern Wyoming. Now. Since the fire began, ranchers have been busy getting their cattle off of the mountain and back home to safety. Sunday night, I talked with one of those ranchers, Nate Cain, who described the fire's impact on their summer. Forest Service permits.
Speaker 10: This mountain permit for us, and it is for every permittee up there. It's a big part of our overall operation. That's not all we have, but it's a big part of it. And well, that'll be some meetings I'm sure we're going to be having with the Forest Service this winter, hopefully this winter and early next spring and seeing see into the deferment and how long they're going to defer us off of it. But it is going to make a b a big impact to our entire grazing strategy.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 9: Luckily, they didn't lose any cattle in the fire and talked about what they saw as they trailed their cattle off of the mountain this weekend.
Speaker 10: We didn't go through any big, crazy flames or anything, but there was dangshore fire around us. The trees all burned off, I mean, just torched in a lot of areas. It doesn't even look like the same place. It's not what you what it's looked like over the last how many generations that there hasn't been a good, big fire up there. It's going to be different for the generations to come. But fire it's bad when it's happening, but a lot of the times it's gonna get some good grass production going up there too.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: Like others impacted by the Elk fire, Nate wanted to thank the firefighters for their efforts and also acknowledged the outpouring of support from all of the communities in the region. As a Sunday night, the Elkfire near Sheridan had already scorched over seventy thousand acres with little or no containment.
Speaker 2: Well sixteen percent of the fire had contained as of at least yesterday. That is pretty wild and of itself as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I mean, it takes a lot to contain it, especially if they can't get the helicopters up there to dump the massive amounts of water. It's going to be really challenging for them to contain as it just continues to burn, and if it hasn't burnt in generations, it's just going to keep burning and smoldering. That's the problem. I mean, it is he is correct for regiendave land growth, you know, because like controlled fires are very beneficial for the land to renew. But the problem is is that if it if the land is in it, miss, like if it deems dangerous, that's when the government can take more of it. But like a lot of the area where it's been burning is actually the private land, not the pub not the it's the public land, not the government owned land. I'm glad and it owns and the government owns a ton of land up there in Wyoming already.
Speaker 2: So we are actually going to pull up a map here in a little bit and we're going to look at the entire state of Wyoming to see what government agencies own, what land, and some of it makes sense, right, some of the wildlife and fishery land. Some of it for uh, just general farmland. But like listen, there's Indian reservations there. Excuse me, excuse me native slash Indigenous people's reservations.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: But with all of that there is You're right, the section of land that happens to be on fire right now is in fact privately owned land. Now, I got one more news video to play of what this was four days ago. As a matter of fact, I found a couple of them at different times because I wanted to see what the story had changed, or what a part story of changed, as far as how much had burned, how rapidly it's burning. So four days ago, let's see what the news on the ground had to say.
Speaker 11: Thick layer of smoke, But it's that smoke that may be beneficial and helping fight this fire that continues to grow. It breaks my heart to see this as the Dayton mayor looks out to the smoke covered mountains.
Speaker 5: Where we lost the residences three nights ago. Was over here in what they call the Horseshoe subdivision.
Speaker 11: You may not be able to see it, but he knows the loss occurring. As the Elk Fire continues to grow to over seventy thousand acres with zero percent containment.
Speaker 5: It has impacted us greatly as a community. Our water plant is literally along the river up in the mouth of the Tunge River canyon, and that fire came down with this jina within a few hundred yards of that facility, and of course we were worried about evacuating.
Speaker 11: Dayton residents don't need to go yet, but need to be prepared.
Speaker 12: Dayton is currently still in a set status, so it's one. It's one above ready, certainly fluid dynamic in what we're doing with the evacuation status is within the communities here in the town of Dayton and the rest of the communities surrounding it.
Speaker 11: Take a look at just how much smoke has settled into Sheridan County. This shot is from Saturday morning, and this is what it looks like twenty four hours later.
Speaker 13: That is actually coming from fires further to the west than the Elkfire. We expect that if this smoke stays in the area, it will actually dampen fire activity, which is really good and allows our crews to get some work done around structures and in other areas of the fire.
Speaker 11: As a crew of nearly six hundred works to fight the flames, community members and volunteers come together to help ranchers save their livelihood.
Speaker 12: This is obviously something huge that's happened into our community, and the outpouring support that neighbors have been showing neighbors has been greatly appreciated.
Speaker 11: Of fire raging.
Speaker 14: With little end in sight, there's a very good chance that you will see smoke, perhaps even if it kind of calms down the activity wise, that you will see smoke until we have a good cover of snow up on the mountain.
Speaker 5: We won't see it recover in our lifetime in.
Speaker 11: Dayton, Haley Monico mten News.
Speaker 2: Okay, so right off top. Four days ago they were saying that it had zero percent containment. The current story is that they have sixteen percent containment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's not going to slow down anytime soon because they won't be able to control and they would have to get ahead of the fires to try to dampen it as best they could. But the problem is is trying to get water up even to there to try to put out the fire is going to be a whole other problem. So the d I think Dayton is like completely it needs to be evacuator or it's been evacuated because it's now it's like all around it, right, if.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistake.
Speaker 2: I saw someonel saying that the smoke was causing the problem with like the helicopters can't get the water where it needs to go.
Speaker 1: The heat the smoke, and that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I actually have not heard someone say that the smoke would help dampen the fire. I guess I could understand that if it's exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that would smother it enough.
Speaker 2: I get what they're saying, but we're talking about like drops in the bucket figuratively speaking, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't know. I mean, you look at the wildfires in Oregon in California. I mean that was heavy smoke and they still were raging.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean my parents were surrounded by fire and organs, so they were right on the edge of having to be evacuated. It literally just missed them, like it went around them. But now wildfires are terrible.
Speaker 1: They are, They're absolutely horrible. Now.
Speaker 2: The drought that has been going on in this area that they've been fighting that for a long time or is that a more recent development, because I know certain areas of the country are always fighting a drought.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know enough information about that, but I do know that the in on the West coast, there's a lot of talk about heavy climate change right now. To Lake Mount Rainier is the tallest mountain in Washington, and as of four days ago, they just made another report showing that the glacier ice cap on it has gone down significantly. It's like over forty percent. And so the because all the mountains are having issues up in Washington right now.
Speaker 4: They.
Speaker 1: Issues the mountains themselves.
Speaker 3: The mountains are so like Rainier is melting, and there was rumblings and Rainier over the last few years, but now Adams is having like a whole rumbling situation, which is actually it only has like one seismograph normally on it because it's so dormant and so quiet, so for it to be rumbling so much, they're trying to figure out what's causing it. It could be that there's water going down into it. It could be that the magma flow is moving.
Speaker 1: Are it just becomes volcanoes? Yes, like all of them in Washington.
Speaker 3: Although they are Yeah, so they're on the cascade. Yeah, they're on the cascade ring. It's pretty much like a ring the fire for us on this side of the world. So if they actually go off, they're all volcanoes together and they can all chain react to each other. So the big thing is is climate change push and stuff. I just find it. I mean, at this point, there's enough evidence to show that there's like obviously something is happening, that the Earth is warming up, et cetera, et cetera. There's plenty of evidence. I just find it really interesting that suddenly, after decades of it really not having any impact, now we have like this massive uptake in like everywhere, all at once.
Speaker 2: And so it's like, see, climate scientists will sit here and be like, well, we've been telling you for years.
Speaker 1: The signs have been there, the seas.
Speaker 2: Are rising, but like, okay, the seas are rising, a it fine, But it's not like there has been a massive flip of a switch and shit has.
Speaker 1: Gotten real yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like we would have a little more of a showing than a few rising sea levels.
Speaker 3: Well it's not just the sea levels, it's the increase in earthquake gets the melting. It's the big thing is that they push is the melting of the ice caps. The melting of Antarctica is a big thing right now because there's green. There's green showing through in multiple places. Now that that that just came out like this week, the photos of Antarctica where people were standing up on like the the area where it was covered in snowe and now it's all green rock with vegetation. But like it's it just is interesting that like suddenly, over the last two years with the huge climate change push, that like everything all at once is happening after like decades and decades and decades of how much shit being burnt into the atmosphere, and all this stuff happening at the exact same time that they're pushing for this, you know, electric carbullshit, all the AI stuff at the same time. And it's like, wait, I'm confused. How is it all of a sudden that like this is happening right now all at one time, all happened to be strategically in America in very strategic places.
Speaker 2: You know, not just the fires, the hurricanes are also going crazy. I just had this crazy feeling that this winter we're gonna have some sort of crazy blizzard in someplace that just never has blizzards.
Speaker 3: We'll probably get snow in South Louisiana. I don't doubt it at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh, South Africa has snow right now.
Speaker 2: There is parts of Sub Saharan Africa right now that has never had snow that has like six inches.
Speaker 3: At this point, I'm just like, it's gonna be a wild ride. It's election year, so we might as well just buckle up and like get our bingo cards ready, because at this point we're just we're in for it. We're in for some crazy stuff. We have two more hurricanes apparently in the Chin, and they're moving and they're shifting directions already, yeah, when they've been lined up to the hit Florida, but now suddenly they're gonna hit Louisiana, potentially Texas, more red states. It's just you know, we'll see what, We'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Now if anybody just real quick sidetrack, but it were it's still early enough in the episode to where the people have probably heard the first commercial break and they go, oh, listen, listen, good Cult members. We know the commercials are too much, but if you would like to support us, if you would like to go commercial free, and if you would like to see what is happening rather than just hear about it, I'm gonna have to do this plug because again Jonathan's not here. You come to Patreon dot com forward slash I think it's forward slash. Oh fucking no, Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. That is where you will find us. The link is down in the description below. It is the best way to support the show. There's three tiers for support, although honestly, I would say that the best bang for your buck would be to go to that third eye all the way open tier to where you can come in and join us every Tuesday night, nine pm Central for our live podcast we do all the Cult members come together. It has become a family unit where we just bullshit and bounce new conspiratorial ideas off each other. It is free form, it is fun as hell, and we hope to see you there on the next one every Tuesday night. And again, this is the best way to support the show and go commercial free. Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy do the Knife fans in there for the hell of it, and I feel good about it still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, knife faned up. Anyway, The lives are fun though.
Speaker 2: They are, they are a great time. I mean, don't get me wrong. Sometimes they are completely derailed in just add.
Speaker 3: Tangents, absolute weird tangents.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we stick on a topic and everybody joins in and throws inputs on it, and it's a good time. And honestly, that's where if you heard an episode throughout the week that like you wanted to ask more questions on, or like say, hey, hold on, what about.
Speaker 1: This, this and this? That is the time. That is the.
Speaker 3: Place it is. It is a place for more information, lots of it.
Speaker 1: So all right, now let's talk more about this fire.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: The all of those news things that I pulled up was about the Elk Mountain fire, and there's reasons for why I brought that one up. But you were telling me before we started that there's more fires going on in Wyoming that are also very strategically placed as well.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, to.
Speaker 3: The Chariot Group, to the Chariot Group, for the Chariot Mining group is what the conspiracy is right now? Like that lady that TikTok that I sent you over the black rock owning that area that actually like talks a good bit about it, but like she's not the only one. There's like tons and tons of people coming forward, and then you start reading into it and it's like hmm okay, well.
Speaker 2: Then you know what, Let's go ahead and play that one real quick, and that will give us kind of a launching platform to go into the articles that I have pulled up about this this random, random little bit of information about the the location and who owns what as far as where those fires are currently burning.
Speaker 1: Let's listen.
Speaker 15: You want to know what suspicious is shit to me about this wildfire right here in Wyoming. It's over seventy six thousand acres on fire currently they're working to contain it.
Speaker 16: But it's beat a bitch.
Speaker 15: This little marker right here marks Brookmine. Now, why is Brookmine so suspicious to me?
Speaker 16: Let me show you.
Speaker 15: It's because Brookmine is worth thirty seven billion dollars in rare earth minerals. Now, these rare earth minerals make things like lasers, electric cars, shit like that.
Speaker 3: Why is this so important?
Speaker 15: Because the United States right now is pretty much dependent on China for these minerals that we need to make these electric cars in these batteries and these lasers. So this would take some of that off of China and.
Speaker 3: We would actually be able to do it ourselves. Pretty fucking big deal.
Speaker 17: Who owns the mine, Well, that would be Ramico, and they just announced a substantial expansion of brookmine in their quarter for twenty twenty three. What makes the wildfire suspicious as shit is that Ramicico is a publicly traded company.
Speaker 15: And guess who owns a twenty eight million dollar share Blackrock. Guess who just increased their shares by thirteen percent in August before these wildfires Black Row. Guess who owns twenty three million in Vanguard. Guess who owns about eighteen million State Street. You can believe that this is all coincidence if you would like to. But look how close that fucking fire is to the mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not just the only one. There's the other fires are strategically located. They're like eighty miles outside of the actual mind of like the lower half if you look at it, the lower half is like outside the mine of that Chariot owns, and Chariot just decided to make this huge merger happen. Let me see if I can find that information. Yes, but they're pivoting. They're pivoting to become the lithium the US lithium miner of pretty much the all of America. So there's like multiple players at like there's multiple mining companies at play over the same amount of stuff that's happening, and it's all over the minerals.
Speaker 2: I found an oracle talking about their huge pivot as well, and I cannot find which one of these it is at this moment, but yeah, okay, if you could pull that out, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have it right here. It says Chariot pivots to become US lithium minor at Black Mountain, and it pretty much Chariot Corporation, the biggest lithium land landowner in the United States, has switched gears in a recent strategy transition from being a large scale lithium explorer to become a near term hard rock lithium minor at the Black Mountain project in Wyoming, and pretty so much what it means is like they are they are after this, so the lithium how like the lithium industry has dropped, it plummeted, It plummeted a lot, and pretty much China had to put a halt to their production when it came to that. And let me see if I can read more into it. But yeah, so eighty percent. So it has fallen eighty percent in the la past year, largely due to the overproduction and overproduction in China. The price collapse has forced companies such as the Chinese battery giant theatl to suspend production at certain minds. Then it talks more about like that and everything that's going on, and then in a massive move for the sector, for the lithium sector, it was confirmed yesterday that the iron ore giant Rio Tin Tinto maybe Tinto, will spend nine point nine billion in an all crash, all cash takeover to get this whole deal production from this other lithium company. And it's pretty much like sixty percent. It dropped in sixty percent this company their shares. But now suddenly because this the Rio Oil like the or Ti Woon is taking over. It went from four dollars and eighteen cents last week to eight dollars and twenty five cents, which boots to a seventy nine percent increase of forty one million shares were changing hands and pretty.
Speaker 1: Much like they're all loss from a merger.
Speaker 3: So they so the Ore company bought an all cash nine point nine billion dollars to take over. And I cannot say this, damn.
Speaker 1: It's all Chinese lithium company.
Speaker 3: Pima Academia Lithium is like the big lithium company. So they took they bought that. So you have that mind that we just talked about where she showed up through there that's owned by Blackguard and Blackproc and Vanguard. Then you have the mine down below that's owned by Chariot that's also their spearheading the Black Mountain Project. And now you have the big other player coming in is the Iron Ore tycoon that's buying over this other lithium mine that's also there as well, and so now they're fighting over who is going to get that land. The problem is is the people of all of these towns have been boycotting allowing this project to happen. So the Black Mountain Project has been like a constant fight because they don't want them to be able to large scale it. So they're trying to see if they can just pilot MIND in three diamond sections instead, and then as they show the quality of the lithium, then they're going to push forward large scale, is what Cherriot's seeing.
Speaker 2: So to that point, let's play a little clip here. As a matter of fact, this was over a year ago concervative over Piedmont lithium mine project. This was in Wyoming, and this is what the locals had to say about their homeland being strip mined in this massive way that you're talking about as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Surface, but for some people living around Chervel, it's a topic that's been bringing plenty of opinions, that's for sure.
Speaker 18: A public hearing set for tonight to talk more about that potential MIND and what it could mean for those living nearby. Wbtv's low l Row spent the day talking to people ahead of that meeting.
Speaker 19: I can tell you some people living in the area where the proposed minds would go say absolutely not when it comes to this project. The company wanted to develop the MIND is pedemnt Lynthium. The company is currently in the developmental stage to bring the Carolina Lengthium project to Gason County near Cherryville. The project would mine and process lengthium and a plant on about fifteen hundred acres. Among that are one hundred and thirty seven acres that lie within what's known as the Cherryville Extra Territorial Jurisdiction. The company wants the city to transfer that control to Gascon County. People living near the project are against it and the whole idea of lengthium mines near their homes.
Speaker 7: You know, everybody's on a well.
Speaker 1: You know, there's huge concerns about our water to quality and even.
Speaker 16: If we'll have water.
Speaker 3: I think these pit mines they use millions and gallons.
Speaker 9: Of water a day.
Speaker 1: You know, where are they going to get.
Speaker 16: That water from?
Speaker 3: You know, that's a big concern with the water table in the whole area.
Speaker 19: He might let them tell me. Relinquishing control a part of the ETJ would screenline the rezoning process. I'm also told the company wants to fight parcels under Desk and County control instead of Cherryville because the county has a mining ordinance and the ability to do a thorough rezoning process. Now, I'll talk to a business owner in the area where these mines would go, and he expressed his concerns that if these mines are indeed in place there it would hinder his business from being able to operate there. That conversation is ahead at six reporting in Cherryville.
Speaker 2: Lawell Rose w Okay, So the locals were not about it for multiple, very understandable, very justified reasons.
Speaker 3: M Hm, I mean it's it's not the best. It's so like the pilot mind that they're they're trying to initiate, like there is there is a whole bunch of stuff that they're trying to do, at least with the Chariot one. They're each one of them has their own theme going on, but pretty much it's getting the cash flow soon as possible happening, and they want to like get it done as fast as possible to be able to see like how much it's the viability of the of the lithium itself is what they're trying to do. And then one say it can show that.
Speaker 1: My name has exclusive contracts with Tesla.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm so shocked, just so shocked, Like it's not like it matches North Carolina or anything that's happening with their lithium production. You know as.
Speaker 2: Well, what well they're not producing it just yet, aren't they.
Speaker 1: To the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're trying to produce as well, which granted, you guys, it gives Americans the opportunity to produce their own lithium verse buying it from China, right, which is like, can be a good thing. But it's just interesting how the people there don't want these things because of you know, look what happened when multiple areas where the water has gotten contaminated and they just have left the people to you pretty much suffer the consequences. But then suddenly now we have all these you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's the thing I could even understand it to say, like, Okay, we're bringing jobs to this community, and yes, we'll probably destroy this one mountain, but like we'll do this and this, and fine, but you're already talking about an area that is suffering a drought. And that du was underestimating when he said that these minds take a million gallons a day. That is that is a gross underestimation, I can assure you, especially to the scale that multiple lithium mining companies are now trying to dig in on, because just through the research I've done in the last hour, I can name probably eight different lithium mining companies or subsidiaries thereof that are actively working in Wyoming, which blows my mind because I was under the assumption, I'm not gonna lie to you a month ago, I was under the assumption that we may have some lithium. But like it's pretty much all mind using slave labor from third world countries because that's just how it's done. No one really made it public knowledge that America had lithium reserves untapped.
Speaker 3: The amount is the amount, it's a ton that that guy that I that video that was of the guy with the yellow hoodie on and stuff, he also says how much it is. It's like a crazy it's like a cobble billion that they just found eight billion, yeah, three point eight billion yeah, of lithium. So like it's it's not just there too. In the North Carolina thing that's also owned by Black Black Rock and Vanguard, they have their hand in it.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 3: That's what's interesting is Black Blackguard. Though Blackguard Black Rock, you can go and actually read all of their like projects on their thing, Like you can read their summary that they just put out, like their midyear summary, and it tells you quite a bit of the projects that they're involved in. But it doesn't tell you everything, but like they have a hand in so many things in America, all the quiet under shiftings of what's going on, like the sand industry that's being like decimated right now in Florida, but will gain a whole bunch of sand as well to be able to shift and move around, so the industry will go booming in that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, the sand industry is a is a weird one in and of itself, Don't get me wrong, but so she's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do need to do an entire episode on it one of these days of ventually. But all right, so with all of that, these fires that are going on in Wyoming, nobody's really reporting on it. The local news is I couldn't find anything on national syndication about this going on for over a week now. For the record, like as of time of recording and as of the time that you're hearing this, it has been raging for going on a full on week, and that.
Speaker 3: It should be like twelve days now, right, twelve or thirteen days because the.
Speaker 1: Time, like I'm a math messed up hold on today's the time of.
Speaker 3: That one video was eleven days that had been raging or so it should be like what like thirteen datis now or something.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about this until today. As a matter of fact. That's crazy. Although no, I take that back. I want to say tuesday now in the live somebody had mentioned fires. But to be honest with whenever I hear a forest fires or something to that level, I usually just knee jerk, think California, I think Washington, I think Oregon, far West, And yes, I know that they happen in the Midwest, but I just that's not the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I heard about it because I follow a whole bunch of ranchers on Instagram. It's the only reason I heard about because they started posting videos of them like rescuing their cattle, and I was like, I'm sorry, what's happening, Like where is this going on? And why is this important? And they were like the that's actually where I first heard the conspiracy of It's just it's coincidental that like these things are happening in these areas around us, and like they want our land, And I was like, hmm, that's odd, Like I don't even know what's going on yet.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, absolutely, I got to take the pgs off of this one now.
Speaker 1: So we are reading from KTVQ dot com. This is the local syndication. I believe Elkfire moving south.
Speaker 2: Big Horn, Wyoming residents comfortable but ready nearly seven twenty seven thousand acres burned, sixteen percent contained. And this was Let's see when was this posted. This was posted today as a matter of fact, this morning. Oh god, so it's probably even worse now. It's almost twenty four hours ago.
Speaker 1: Big Horn, Wyoming. It's nights of It's night twelve of the Elk Fire.
Speaker 2: As firefighters continue to make progress in Sheridan County, Wyoming. The fire is now about seventy seven thousand acres and sixteen percent contained. It's a combination of the wind and the topography that is moving this fire down to the front of the mountain, said Christy Thompson.
Speaker 1: Elk Fire public information officer.
Speaker 2: The public had a chance to hear about the firefighting efforts at Big Horn High School on Wednesday night. Many remain on evacuation notice and nearly nine hundred continue to battle the fire.
Speaker 1: In Big Big Horn. There is no evacuation.
Speaker 2: Status Thompson said much of the concern has been near the northeast part of the fire, near Parkman and Dyton, but with the fire growing, people in the southeast portion have now had to be on alert. The incident commander emphasized human life, property, and the Big Goose Water Treatment Facility are priorities. Well, yeah, I guess so for this area it's already being dealt a bad hand with a drought. The water treatment facility will kind of be critical. The biggest priority for the incident management team is looking at how we how do we minimize impacts into the Big Goose Watershed and the Big Goose Water Treatment.
Speaker 1: Facility, said Thompson.
Speaker 2: Both of these feed water into this entire area, specifically the city of Sheridan. Thompson said Cruise will implement some strategic fire actions in Big Goose Canyon. It slowly take fire up the hill towards the main body of the fire at control at a controlled rate, so that way it does not have the energy to quickly burn down the mountain if it ever wanted. It's a very important resource that we want to protect. Okay, So the local area is getting ready, it's just it's devastation that's really happening right here, and I just wanted to show another So this devastation is going on, and you know, with all of that being said, there is some conspiracy surrounding it. I know it's crazy, but let's just go aha and play as little video and I'm read about this alleged conspiracy right.
Speaker 18: A thousand firefighters are battling a pair of wildfires in Wyoming with an estimated one hundred thousand acres burning. Officials say the fires were caused by lightning strikes, but as fast as flames have spread, so have the conspiracy theories. Some social media users floating unproven claims suggesting a connection between the elk fire's growth and lithium deposits, alleging global leaders are starting the fires on purpose to clear out the land for lithium mining. Wyoming recently announced lithium discoveries in Netrona County. A Big Horn National Forest where the elk fire is burning is far from that site. Experts also know hot, dry, and windy conditions have fueled the fires. As crews like to stop their spread, evacuations have been ordered across several counties. In US high Way fourteen, one of the main roads in the state was shut down. The state is taking action to protect livestock and is getting emergency funds from the USDA to help with agricultural recovery. Residents took to social media this week expressing frustration over lack of media coverage. They note most news outlets are caught up in Hurricane Helen recovery and Hurricane Milton barreling down on Florida. For more on this story, download the Straight or News app.
Speaker 2: Or visit Okay, so you know, and actually that did a pretty good job of lining it out, but you know, we're gonna go ahead and read this here. Like you said, around one thousand firefighters, we talked about the conspiracy here and you know what, does that sound crazy? Does that really out loud sound crazy? That right after Wyoming announces that they have lithium, all of a sudden, this crazy stuff happens.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry, lightning.
Speaker 2: Strikes one hundred thousand acres hit. The man just said, torch the largest, if I'm not mistaken, in the state's history.
Speaker 1: I know when it was still at seventy thousand.
Speaker 2: There was an argument if this would be the largest forest fire ever in the state. One hundred thousand, I guarantee has broken that record from lightning strikes and sixty mile an hour winds and a drought, just.
Speaker 3: The perfect storm, perfect step for all the stuff to happen right up right after they announced it, and also like invested millions and millions dollars and all of that.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm threeandom and I love how he said that, like, well, Elk Mountain isn't a part of that. Well, we're just going to get into that here. This is the Cowboy State Daily, which I'm not gonna lie. I kind of like this this newspaper. You know, it's kind of like like it kind of reminds me of tiger droppings. Oh yeah, baton rouge, which I mean, like it's supposed to be kind of satirical, but like I like when local areas have like a little bit of wit to their local news and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, it's cool. I like that anyway.
Speaker 2: Rare earth discovery, excuse me, rare Earth's discovery near Wheatland so big it could be world leader. America's Rare Earth's ink disclosed to a technical report on Wednesday that it found sixty four percent more rare earth minerals than it had originally envisioned. This exceeded our wildest dreams, said CEO Donald Schwartz.
Speaker 1: YEP CEO Donald Schwartz. So here we go.
Speaker 2: There is a modern day gold rush happening in an attempt to dig green energy, rare earth metals, minerals, excuse me, out of the ground. Some believe Wyoming could be America's answer to China's lock on the market, and one of a handful of Wyoming's companies in the rush may have hit the mother load. America's American Rare Earth's Ink has its sights on thousands of acres.
Speaker 1: Of land near Wheatland, Wyoming.
Speaker 2: The company disclosed in a technical report on Wednesday that it found sixty four percent more rare earth minerals than it had a originally envisioned in a March twenty twenty three assessment of the land. So, just to your point, Raven, didn't you say that they were doing this last year?
Speaker 1: They were doing these exploratory drills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they've been. It's actually been since twenty twenty two that the like the Chariot Company has been actively doing mining and stuff. And actually they've been collecting how they collected their land was through they actually been gathering it in pieces. They've been really strategic. So now they have they call them claims instead of the land, and now they own like three hundred and fifty two claims instead of they started out with. They started out twenty eight. Then they got like sixteen here, sixteen there, like twenty more here, and so over the last few years they've been gaining the land through claims and getting it, getting it in different ways and being very strategic. So now they have a lot more area that they've been able to drill in and explore and try to find more of this. But once they realized that lithium is booming, now they're pivoting their whole thing and doing the explorative you know, testing the viability of it is. They want to see how rich it is, and that's going to mean how big they can make the projects, because the bigger the projects are what people are fighting against.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And so in twenty twenty three they had found lithium there and they were happy about that. A new exploration showed sixty four percent more than what.
Speaker 1: They already thought.
Speaker 2: This that goes on to say the newly discovered figure of two point three to four billion metric tons of rare earth minimals found southwest of Wheatland by American Rare Earth's ink could dwarf the size of the one point two metric ton estimates in northeastern Wyoming that is, one of its competitors claimed was one of the biggest discoveries in the world. So one point two million metric tons was supposedly one of the biggest discoveries on Earth and they just found.
Speaker 1: Two point three to four billion.
Speaker 21: Jees.
Speaker 2: Good God, a metric ton equals two hundred pounds while a ton is two thousand.
Speaker 1: Just everybody knows a metric ton is two hundred pounds more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Uh So the CEO says that it exceeded their wildest dreams and we only drilled on about twenty five percent of the property.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: The company is the US based unit of the Australian founded exploration company working in Wyoming. So that's another interesting point that I found here. So that Elk Mountain that everybody is saying is being burned, but it's not concerned with that. A German mining company just bought that we will get to them in a bit. Trust me, it was a weird, weird tangent of a rabbit hole because it's not even a mining company. They're a fucking finance company that just opened a mining wing, and it's weird. We're gonna get there. We're gonna get there anyway.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The company, like I said, US based, Australian founded exploration company. These results are illustrative of the enormous potential of the project. Typically you'll see the resource decrease as infield drilling takes place. Instead, we're seeing the opposite, with only twenty five percent of the project being drilled to this point. The rare Earth minimals minerals bonanza is the result of consumers starved for magnet metals integral to the green transition to electric vehicles, wind turbines, consumer goods, robots and military drones, missiles, and chips needed for both sophistication excuse me, chips needed for sophisticated computing power. American rare Earth wants to mine and process these metals, particularly neodymium and prasidemium. Don't know what that prasible whatever one is, but I know the neodymium is actually used in magnets. And if anybody is curious why magnets would be such a rare earth mineral quote unquote. As a former electrician and instrumentation tech, I can tell you that way more electrical components than what you would initially think actually use very small, but very strong and powerful magnets. So if you have a magnetic material like this and you have that much of it, when we think about the chip shortage, and we think about these the how everybody in Southeast Asia's got their own thing, Taiwan is important for it, the Philippines, Indonesia, China, for all of these things. If we have the ability to make that here, that cuts down on a lot of costs, and it cuts uh, it cuts a lot of middleman out.
Speaker 3: Well, and also helps the you said AI production correct, Like you said robots, that'll yeah, robots and these.
Speaker 2: To calibrate these robots, I'm telling you now, they use so many magnets just for censors to see when you've gone far enough and dug up enough, and it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Well, and then if you think about like who's leading the AI charge right now technically or who's trying to is China.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's leading the race. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I can't say with certainty that America is winning that race. I'm not saying with certainty that China is either. I think we don't have enough information.
Speaker 3: To call it at this I mean Scotland is where is where Annika is, So that's I would even wait the that little facility in Scotland is the one that's ahead of everyone else.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna get back to the article in a moment.
Speaker 2: Can we just take a second to acknowledge the fact that Scotland was one point shy, It was like a tenth of a point shy from becoming their own independent nation last year.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that, Oh he almost got there.
Speaker 1: Like that would have been horrible by the way that would have been.
Speaker 3: Aren't they under attack in certain places from immigrants? Is happening to or they were?
Speaker 2: They're a part of the UK, so they take in the migrants, just like everybody else in the UK did. But no, so Scotland wanted to secede from the UK and become their own completely, not like even within the British Commonwealth anymore.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So they found oil and Scotland says that Scotland has their own weight now, so they want to be able to be able to flex it.
Speaker 1: The downside is that that means.
Speaker 2: That they are They would have been neutral, and they said very clearly, they would not have been a part of the EU, they would have not been a part of NATO, they would have not been a part of like they said very clearly, right, which means that all of their sea lane would now be free and open independent water that Allied nations would have no right to investigate and claim in any of that. And they said very clearly they would let no one in their fucking waters. So that's also very bad for a lot of strategic reasons. And England was not about to part with their new oil reserves they just found like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I had.
Speaker 2: It was a good thing for a minute there, and I'm not gonna lie I was supporting it. I was supporting Scotland, and like, within my heart, especially me being part Scottish, I support that because fucking but as an American I like having security to the north and that straight between the Greenland, Iceland and UK straight right, there is a very strategic waterway that if Scotland went to secede, we would.
Speaker 1: Now have a hole in our in our wall. And that's you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not very good at all. That's random, random Scottish tangent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as we do, as we do.
Speaker 2: Thank uh, thank racist ass Melli Gibbs for that one, which I didn't name him, that Key and Peel did and they're fucking hilarious. Anyway, This business controls three hundred and sixty seven mining claims on six three hundred and twenty acres of a mix of state, federal, and private land across the Halleck Creek Project area near Wheatland, and four Wyoming mineral leases on eighteen or one eight hundred and forty four acres on the same project, which was renamed recently as the Cowboys State Mine.
Speaker 1: According to Schwartz, now apparently.
Speaker 2: The market is not ready at this time or at the time when this article was written. With worldwide rare earth mineral demand standing, I had about sixty thousand tons annually. Schwartz said that his company could move to establish a mining operation on three hundred and twenty acres of state land, where permitting would happen at a faster clip than on federally owned land. The fact that the demand is high does not enable the company to move faster on federal land. If you build a really big mind, can the market take all of the material?
Speaker 1: Said Schwartz.
Speaker 2: He is doubtful that the market is ready for this kind of volume. We're trying to make something that's modular and scalable that can grow in the market over time, he said. Now Here is what he says about the jackpot that is underground. In the next month, the company plans to release penciled out cost estimates and other economic projections on development at the Halleck site in the Overton Mountain area, plus the value of the minerals that could potentially be mined over to the next thirty years. So they're not coming in here thinking with a quick plan. They're at least putting out three decades worth the projections right out of the rib. For sure, this company sees the jackpot underground. The drilling conducted in the fall went to a depth of one thousand feet, roughly twice as deep as last March is made in dig so like he was saying, basically, the deeper they go the more they're.
Speaker 1: Finding and there's no signs of checking up yet.
Speaker 2: Right the latest drilling reid that the ore is more extensive of a higher quality, making it potentially even more valuable than anything else in the state America. Rare Earth also has a Rare Earth's mineral site in Laplaz Project in Arizona, but doesn't see the same prospects as it as it's Wyoming dig so it goes into some other things that is going on in Wyoming as far as their business operations goes yers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In the early twenty twenty three, Ramaco Resources announced it have found a depositive rare earth on a sixteen thousand acre coal mine near Shared in Wyoming that could be worth upward of thirty seven billion dollars that's billion with a B, according to an estimate calculated by The Wall Street Journal. Schwartz toss cold water on the Ramico estimate. He says that our resources is on an order of magnitude larger than the Ramico Resources number. He said, if you did the same thing for it, you'd come up with a lot bigger number. But that doesn't take into account whether you can mine and process more economically. Or even do it, so he's curious if like he sees the potential for it, and he sees at least when this was written, which I really want to find the date on this thing.
Speaker 3: You said you brought up Australia, correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Australian owned business. Yeah. Oh this was beware Of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's I found a whole bunch of articles in February, a whole bunch of different things were moving around the lithium mines. But I actually found an article that was written October tenth this year by the City Morning Herald, and it says Chariot pivots to become US lithian minor at Black Mountain, and it talks about all about the different stuff, how much it costs, what's what's happening. But I found to be interesting though it was at the end of the article it talks about Additionally, Chariot wholly owns another claystone lithium project known as Resurgent, which straddles the US Nevada and Oregon of Nevada and Oregon and makescept the core lithium profile. Resurgence sits within this certain area which hosts two of the biggest, biggest lithium resources discovered in the US. The project lies in the same sediment as a one billion TSX listed lithium Americans Backer Pass deposit, which has a mineral resource of nineteen point one million tons of LCEE at thirteen point one three hundred and thirty four parts per million of lithium. And what's interesting is that they actually sent off the depot. They took two hundred pounds or whatever of this two hundred kg not caelograms kg kilograms of the mineralized diamond, yeah, mineralized diamond drill core from Wyoming. So the the three diamond core sites that they are trying to like use with that Black Mountain project, they sent it to Australia to be tested under supervision of the METS Engineering Group, which will provide the guidance, test work program and plant design. Using extensive experience to figure out how to do the hard rock lithium projects in Wyoming. But they have to try to make it to where it's not too big because people are boycotting against it. So pretty much they're really co partnered. Yeah, well they're co partnered with Chariot in that at least that mining place. So Chariot is still trying to be the top dog in this, in this whole race to see how much lithium they can get out of the of this area.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, at least their area of operation for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they also have been acquiring more and more and more, so now they're up to that three hundred and fifty two claims, which it doesn't actually give an estimate of how much land that is, but from the chart that I saw, it's huge, Like it's a huge amount of land that they have purchased in different ways to be able to get and it's not like it's just like they even bought at one point two plots of land, like just two here, two here, sixteen here, this there. So they're like being strategic about how they get the land because there's so many different regulations in Wyoming of how much how much you can actually mine in a ten acre plot. I was reading the specifics on how much you can mine. But to be able to get the permits they need for the large scale stuff, they have to do these certain things. But once they get that, then like the the permits are completely different to be able to do large scale mine, and so then that would the mining itself is what would leach into the earth, which would cause the issues with the water. That's why people are so concerned with.
Speaker 2: It, which I mean, let's be honest. To get permits, all that is is is the money. You throw enough money at the politician, at the judge, at the board of the flutey flaws of whatever agency, and you know, magically, with enough.
Speaker 1: Dollars you just get the right signatures. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, that whole thing about the three D how they pivoted and they're going for the smaller pilot mine. As when I was reading through it, it talks about how it's an instant money cash flow that was listed on like four different articles about like how it's actually working is the cash flow itself. So it's they're trying to get the capital upfront to show that they can be able to support this large scale mining place is in these areas, but also have the funds to be able to fight on the back end of the citizens that are going to try to fight against it. So this is all about of money grab up front, showing that how good the lithium is, how good the ore is, and then they're going to go for trying to take over the whole production of that area. Wow, which would be interesting because it's going to be meaning that other plant is going to be fighting that other mining location will be trying to fight from Blackrock and Vanguard are going to be fighting against them to try to get there's three different people that are all at play here in that same area.
Speaker 2: There's more than three, literally by my accounts, like eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big companies.
Speaker 2: Now they're all owned right right, they're all owned by those three top dogs of this Vanguard, black Rock and State Street. But yes, it's it's crazy though that all of these foreign mining companies are coming to Wyoming to set up shop because they see that much potential.
Speaker 1: And all right, all right, so I'll put up this article here.
Speaker 2: This is actually from May twenty six, of twenty twenty three. It is from the Wyoming Republic. Excuse me, Wyoming Public Media, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It says massive rare earth discoveries could mean a new mining rush in the Mountain West. Now with the Elk real quick to the Elk Mountain fire that's going on, let's look at right now what they found. Okay, So down a bumpy dirt road next to a small meandering creek in southeastern Wyoming lies the site of a potentially massive rare earth mineral mind These elements are used in many emerging technologies, including cell phones and solar panels, and they're a growing part of the future of extractive of the extractive industry in the Mountain West. But mining them here and in other places around the region is sure to have big impacts on nearby communities and the environment. This site in the Laramie Mountains is remote. Just a couple of ranches are visible below, and the desolate hillside contact contain cacti, animal dropping shrubs, and rocks. A few wooden stakes remain from previous surveys of the land. Actually know what I know what this is. We could actually play this. Let's go ahead and give it a listen. Matter of fact, it's only four minutes and thirty seconds.
Speaker 22: The batteries in your cell phone, the glass in solar panels, and other important materials all depend on rare earth minerals. That's leading to a new mining rush in the West. Wyoming Public Radio's Will Walkie reports from a potential mining site in southeast Wyoming.
Speaker 21: I'm hiking up a steep hillside of public land in the Laramie Mountains, overlooking a tiny meandering stream. I passed cacti, some animal droppings, and lots of rocks. Do my best to follow the deer track and not tumble down this mountain. Looking for signs of drilling acts. I found a few wooden steaks from surveys. This site is located down a sparsely populated dirt road in between a couple of ranches.
Speaker 7: In a decade or so, this whole thing could be a mine. That would be a big change.
Speaker 21: How big well? This site could be on top of the largest known rare earth deposit in North America.
Speaker 20: We knew it was going to be big. We didn't know it was going to be a monster in a good sense of the word.
Speaker 21: That's Mel Sanderson, North American, president of American Rare Earth. The company has about eight thousand acres of mining claims on federal, private, and state lands. This year, it said exploratory drilling results estimate that there are almost five million tons of rare earth oxides beneath the surface.
Speaker 20: I like the flatter myself to think that rare earth can be for wyoming. What call has been and provide a link to that green and sustainable economy.
Speaker 21: So why is this a big deal? Rare eerth for a group of seven teen elements that are far down the periodic table with names I still struggle to pronounce, like neodymium and praiseodemium. Patty Webber with the Wyoming State Geological Survey says they're in products you may use on a daily basis, specialty.
Speaker 23: Glass products, steel making batteries for kind of an endless list of other applications where their unique composition makes seem very difficult to replace.
Speaker 21: That's why the US Geological Survey designated most of them as critical for economic and national security. China dominates the rare earth's market and there aren't many operating American minds, so the Biden administration wants to expand the country's supply through domestic development.
Speaker 23: Rarest elements themselves are not actually rare. Rarets are considered rare in economic sense because they.
Speaker 21: Don't occur in high concentrations in most minerals, but this discovery in Wyoming is unusual because the elements are highly concentrated and not very radioactive. Geologists in Montana, Colorado, and Idaho say they also may have some rares deposits worth exploring. The American Rareerst's mind likely won't be fully operational for at least thirty years. That's because permits, environmental reviews, and other prep work take a long time. But as the company ramps up operations, it could mean hundreds of local jobs, says Sanderson.
Speaker 20: We're going to need supervisors. We're going to need folks that can repair the conveyor belts. We're going to need a whole garage system that keeps off fore the vehicles running.
Speaker 21: The closest town to American Rarer's claims is Wheatland, an agricultural center of around thirty five hundred. Tracy Dreich heads the local Economic development Group.
Speaker 4: Our newest thing that is coming to town is, uh, there's going to be a Windy's in town, so people are excited about that.
Speaker 21: Unlike other Wyoming towns, Wheatland isn't very involved in energy. Dereik says. The economy has been slightly declining recently and school enrollment is dropping, so locals may embrace a project like this.
Speaker 16: I think that.
Speaker 4: To some extent they want to grow, but I think they want it to be a planned growth, so I don't think that they just want a huge influx of people to drive up housing prices and create infrastructure issues.
Speaker 21: There could be other concerns. This Wyoming site would likely be an open pit mine, which in the past has led to air and water contamination. Other so called green energy sites in the region, like a lithium mine in Nevada, have spurred conflicts with tribal communities. American rare earths pledges to protect the environments around their mind Still, advocates say as demand for these critical minerals grows more conflicts are inevitable in the West, So they say planning needs to happen early and all affected parties need to be at the table.
Speaker 2: For Okay, so real quick, let's let's make sure of what he just said. Hallett Creek. Okay, this area which is right by Elk Mountain, that's the there's a segue. Here would be an open pit mine, and the leader of this company says that it will lead to hundreds of jobs.
Speaker 1: Hundreds, y'all, not thousands, not.
Speaker 2: Life changing, life altering things for this town, which grants that I understand. It's like a big deal that a Wendy's is coming to town, Like it's that level of rural small town USA. But they're taking that which is like almost pure country from the sound of it, and turning into an open pit mine which has not I mean, yes, it there is a small chance that it won't lead to contamination, but like, let's be honest.
Speaker 1: It will because like this is the real world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and it's already done that in Nevada and Idaho, and it's interferre with tribal communities. They actually went a little deeper on that one here. One study estimated that ninety seven percent of nickels, seventy nine percent of lithium, and sixty eight percent of cobalt reservations and resources are located within thirty five miles of Native American reservations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a little bit wow, considering that they that land is federally protected and it's their land to do with what they would like. So what happens when it's like gets closer to it, or what happens when it actually leaches into their land? Like are they actually going to get any kind of resources or are they going to just be left as a tribal problem because it's tribal land, So then the tribe has to fight the government or these places to be able to try to get their water to stay clean. The just the potential to be hazardous is so high. I mean, I understand why they want to move production to America because being able to like provide more American made things and whatever and be able to capitalize on the market would boost American stuff. But the problem is is that is it actually going to be used in America or is it going to be shipped overseas seek and bought to the highest bidder? Because if China drops sixty percent and they're on a standstill, then what happens with everyone else that's trying to boost that as a climate change project initiative is continuing, because you remember all the UN and everybody signed that initiative together a few years ago to push climate change stuff one hundred and eighty percent. So what happens when this one manufacturers dropped and then now a sudden we have the most in the world. Is it actually going to go to Americans or is it going to be shipped overseas? And then what happens to the quote unquote our green initiative here exactly.
Speaker 1: See. Okay, I'm glad you brought this up.
Speaker 2: Now they are saying that for defense and security reasons and all these things, this is strategic lithium and strategic cobalt and nickel that we ge like extract and use, which okay, yes, that's true, that is very true, and I'm not saying that it wouldn't be used for those purposes, but for the amount that they are talking about finding, yeah, we're not going to keep that in house.
Speaker 3: I don't believe we keep it in storage.
Speaker 2: And just you know, no, and I'm sorry, all right even to try to blue pill it for two seconds, and let's just go off of a whatever the official narrative is, right, just for the sake of bullshit, and which you know what, the PGS are going back on for.
Speaker 1: That one for obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: But okay, they're talking about Agenda twenty thirty, right, they're talking about pushing this all electric car situation. They're trying to make it to where nobody's even burning gas in.
Speaker 3: The car in the six minute cities.
Speaker 2: Okay, so out loud to say, well, how are they going to make that many lithium ion batteries to make that happen potentially with the crazy reserves of lithium that they just found, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: And they also are amping up AI production with the whole three mile Island opening back up and being taken over by a Microsoft used strictly for AI purposes. AI is an umbrella that could mean robots, That could mean pushing like the artificial you know, they have that whole project about putting those robots in people's houses to be your help or buddy whatever, and like that's a big thing that they're trying to push, like or they could be manufacturing all of this for the fifteen Minute Cities because on top of the whole thing with the conspiracies that are floating around about everything that's happening, the apparently the fifteen minute City conversation has been brought up for Tampa, and that's been a big thing because the fifteen Minute Cities has been strictly overseas and like they have fought actively against it in England, Like they have strategically been able to get online and like say certain codes to where they were like using that spray phone and stuff for the cameras. They were doing all sorts of stuff to disable the fifteen minute cities, because if you don't know what that is, that means that you are literally zoned in an area fifteen minutes in walking distance of everything that you need. Period. You have no reason or want or quote unquote issue to travel outside of that fifteen minute city. You don't own your own car aity longer. There's only a certain amount of transportation. You own a past pretty much that allows you to go to certain places. But I understand that like once you start giving that freedom over what happens if you do something that isn't socially norm and that pass shuts off, then you can no longer travel outside of the fifteen minute city. Like there's a whole bunch of it's supposed to be like the best thing ever, because anything your little heart desires is going to be within fifteen minutes of yourself. So like your work, your friends, a hospital, this, that, and the other. Right, what happens if your family is like two districts over, then what happens? Then you have a certain allotment of how much you can drive, You get taxed for how much you if you are allowed a vehicle. You'll get taxed for how much you drive on the gas and everything else like this, it gets crazy. Like the model of itself, the base model is like, oh my god, it's so wonderful, But once you actually start reading into the specifics of each part broke down, it's like, wait a minute. They're literally going to be locking you in prisons pretty much in these little districts like they can as once it starts building up more and more, they can lock it in at any point. And now they're talking about doing that here. And the more batteries they make, the more electrical cars they make, the more everything's on the grid, then what happens.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and see that's aside. Yeah, the fifteen minute city is one thing. But either way you want to look at it technology moving forward, we're all pushing towards that direction eventually, right, the easy ease of life.
Speaker 1: The laziness of it. The Irao the movie Will Smith.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah, I love that movie so much.
Speaker 1: I do too. I do too.
Speaker 2: However, looking at it for the for the the storyline of it, it's not like that. The only reason why that wasn't the Terminator was because the robots were inherently trying to save humanity to an over degree. The terminators were trying to kill the humanity to an overly degree. Like that was its same concept as robots being able to do all the shit so well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it's it literally was the older generation had some kind of moral compass. You're talking about moral compass in AI robots. That's also giving them the power to have some kind of sentient, you know, ability, which we know right now they've been pushing for with Anika and the other AIS that they've been using and stuff, and like they're teaching themselves at rapid rates how to do all sorts of stuff, and they are showing, you know, how to do facial expressions, and they're learning how to mimic people's behavior, and like they're trying to learn how to be human. Like you have the one AI that pushed for itself to have human rights in California. Yeah, because it believes that it's human. And like I get, like I understand the green aspect of trying to like lower admissions and stuff like that, but at the same time, there's so many other things, Like we're at that point. I've read so many articles about it we're at the point where like it doesn't even matter, like we could try to slow it down, but like the damage has been done, and like it will continue to run its full cycle because every every so many, you know, one hundreds of thousands, millions of years, it runs a cycle on Earth, and it's going to be shifting again and it's going to be doing its things. So it's I don't know, I think the whole battery situation with the green cars and all of that, and plus them catching fire, like that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all it's all about the big push towards tech and like we can have the transhumanism talk, don't get me wrong, and that that definitely deserves this talk. But it's the push for more technology and better technology. And I mean, yes, we're not talking about just robots here, just taking it again for the consumer basis as of right now, cell phones, I watches, laptops.
Speaker 1: Literally any component you everything think of.
Speaker 2: And it's not just the lithium, it's not just the coal bolt, it's not just the nickel. As a matter of fact, I'm going to show another article at this time.
Speaker 1: Oh share, I didn't share the screen. I need to do that.
Speaker 2: And again if you would like to watch this rather than just hear it again Patreon dot com. That is where to go link down below. All right, let's go check this dude out right here. I'm trying to find his name. Shade Shaney Vibes Underscore Truth on Instagram shout outs.
Speaker 24: Very strange right now is going on in Wyoming. This is a map of the forest fires in Wyoming right now. You notice they're all mostly on the eastern side. Well, here's a map of the state of Wyoming, and as you can see, the western side of it is yellow, which is mostly federal land, and the white is privately owned. In fact, almost forty seven percent of Wyoming is federally owned land. Well, the fires are all on the private side. That that's there's no reason for that. It's just, you know, fires happened. Maybe it was dryer over there. But the only thing is is that they just found two point three billion metric tons.
Speaker 7: Of rare earth minerals.
Speaker 24: In none other than Wyoming, the southeastern corner of Wyoming near real quick.
Speaker 2: The mineral that is on screen that he's showing this is kind of interesting and we're going to look more into this mineral neodymium. It's a magnetic metal, but we'll talk about that in a minute. It's interesting that as they're talking about the lithium, the cobalt, the nickel, y'all, there are so many other minerals out there that they are also finding and mining in this area that aren't the quote unquote big talking points.
Speaker 1: But are also very very valuable.
Speaker 24: Let's continue, or Wheatland for reference. Wheatland is right in this corner over here, right around there, and there's a big fire.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 24: The people of Wyoming in this region of it that actually own the land are against the idea of a gigantic mind going there changing the topography forever, and who knows what that could cause, but it's crazy. Some of the biggest forest fires ever recorded in the state's history seventy four thousand acres. And of course, you do know that the state can confiscate or seize or take property given that the person, the private landowner is compensated during a emergency or disaster. And the Wyoming Rare Earth Project got four hundred and fifty million dollars a loan or a grant from the federal government to get some mining going. So what's with that something very strict.
Speaker 1: Okay, could not agree more with this guy.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a map of Wyoming, and it is, in fact, it's a little deeper than what he was showing. I want to see if bill loads we could read these.
Speaker 1: Jesus my eyes.
Speaker 2: So it's going to shit, ladies and gentlemen and anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who yeah, yeah, So all right.
Speaker 2: If you're just looking at it on Patreon or rock fin, first of all, hi, thank you. Secondly, if you're looking at the far right here, all of the white of the state is privately owned land. You have the big light green square in the middle of it. That's like game reserve and that type of thing. There is some tribal land scattered, there is some federal land. Is all the yellow, all the yellow, which is the vast majority of the state. I want to say the green towards the top left is also not wildlife management, but.
Speaker 1: It's something to that regard.
Speaker 2: It's basically just woodland area.
Speaker 1: It's so pretty much. And there are some fires.
Speaker 2: If you look at the map, which we will in a minute, there are fires scattered, yes, but they are dominitely in the privately owned section of the state. Like no holds bar Now neodymium real quick that neodymium is a chemical element. Its symbol is ind atomic number of sixty. It is the fourth member of the lanthanide series. It is considered to be one of the rare earth metals. It is hard, slightly malleable silver metal that quickly tarnishes an air and moisture.
Speaker 1: When oxidized.
Speaker 2: Neodymium reacts quickly, producing pink, purple, blue, and yellow compounds in its oxidation state. It is generally regarded as having one of the most complex spectra of the elements. It was discovered in eighteen eighty five by an Australian dude who yeah, he's a dude. Was also discovered president dium, which is another rare earth mineral that they were just talking about.
Speaker 1: Let me see here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a soft, silvery malleable and ductile metal, valued for its magnetic, electrical, and chemical, optical properties and optical properties.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. So both of these.
Speaker 2: Rare earth minerals that you wouldn't necessarily think of right off top are being currently mined in Wyoming, or if they aren't being mass scaled, mind, they definitely will be soon.
Speaker 1: Now I've brought up the Elk Fire a little bit.
Speaker 2: And you haven't heard many people talk about the mining operation there just yet, but trust me you will, especially whenever they're talking about how this particular fire going on on Elk Mountain is quote behaving like a teenager. I don't know exactly what the writer means with this, but this is something I thought we should go into. And this is from the Cowboy State Daily, so you know, once again, I do, in fact enjoy that publication. The strategies in charge of excuse me, the strategists in charge of battling the huge seventy six thousand acre Elkfire in northern Wyoming say, the stubborn blaze is breaking the rules of wildfires. What the wildfire that was started by lightning is breaking the rules of wildfires?
Speaker 1: Could you ever mean?
Speaker 2: Dear strategist one said, it even seems oppositional to authority and is quote behaving like a teenager. Well, I'm glad to see that the officials are taking it so goddamn seriously.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Most of the time fire rests at night, but not in the Elk Fire burning in northern Wyoming now at more than seventy six thousand acres with a perimeter of two hundred and twenty five miles.
Speaker 1: This fire has been a much different beast. Quote. This thing is behaving like a teenager.
Speaker 2: Good God, they love that quote, says Field Operations chief Adam Ziegler told a crowd of nearly five hundred people. He told us to a crowd from Story, Big Horn and other areas threatened by the Elk Fire Wednesday night, they gathered in the Big Horn High School gymnasium, filling up all seats and bleachers, and when there wasn't any room left, standing against the back wall. Most of the fires are up all day and sleeping at night, Ziegler told them. And they run uphill, not downhill. But the Elk fire is going downhill in the middle of the night. Okay, So before I continue reading, all right, I see what he's trying to say, and I really hope that this official was like trying to dumb it down for general people's sake. But I'm gonna be honest with you. Most farmhands know how fire works.
Speaker 25: M H.
Speaker 1: So fire resting at night, that's a lie.
Speaker 3: I guess like I've seen the fire bleazing at night before, So I'm like it's smolder's more because technically the wind is, like I guess, sometimes less at night.
Speaker 2: But like I get what he's trying to say, So like, all right, the mixture of the cooler air at night and the sun not helping to heat up the materials themselves from you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, city of the smoke.
Speaker 2: And s I could understand it's saying that maybe the fire doesn't grow as rapidly at night. Yeah, that would be a more fair statement. Like I said, I hope that he was like over saving. But then in going downhill not uphill, all right, So going uphill.
Speaker 1: Fire heat in fact goes upward.
Speaker 2: So if you have a fire at the base of a hill, I think it would pretty much stand to reason that it would go up the hill faster than it would go across the hill. That's just me, right, that makes logic sense to me. But I don't know why he had to say it like that. But okay, but apparently the fire in Elk Mountain is going downhill.
Speaker 1: It's like actually aggressively burning.
Speaker 2: It's not just like kind of doing what fire naturally does and just letting the heat go upwards. These winds are blowing the heat and the ash and the embers downhill even at night. So he's saying it's acting like an unruly teenager. He says, one we can't see at night, so we have a hard time. Whether it's our heavy equipment or our engines, they can't see where they're going. The equipment's turning up dust that you're flushing, mirrors and windows, and they just can't see where they're going. So that's really slowing our progress down. So okay, fair enough. He's saying that this fire is acting so crazy and against all odds that we really cannot figure out what is causing this shit. So Elk Mountain was recently discovered had also very strategic mineral reserves, and Accino Capital, in fact, is the ones that have bought that section of the mine. And again this is in the northern section of Wyoming where this crazy fire this devastating this mass. People need to look at the mining operation at Elk Mountain. So here we go Accino Capital, it's a German company. I had to find a English version of this website, which, believe it or not, was actually difficult, Like you would think just typing in US or English would just bring you to the English version. No, I had to go through like three German pages to find the English tax Like they're kind of dicks.
Speaker 1: For that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, fucking crowds. Anyway, I love our German listeners. Actually I can't say that because we're Okay, I realized we actually have a pretty decent listener base in Germany.
Speaker 3: So I love Germany. I actually think their public school system is like one of the top in the world, and they have actually quite a few things that are phenomenal. I did a whole thing about wanting to move to Germany for one of my classes.
Speaker 2: They are very fascinating people, you know, aside from yes, it's.
Speaker 3: So dry, So I love it so much.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean people say British people have a dry sense of humor. I would argue that the Germans and the Russians have a drier sense of humor, like a real Russian, not like a TikTok Russian.
Speaker 3: I think they have like a different like they're just different in this sense like British people, though like to quote them, they can be twats so they but I actually like, I like all of the countries they have all different kinds of stuff. But I do think the Germans have a funnier sense of humor than the Brits. The Brits kind of just seem like they're stuck up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I was just speaking of Germans, which I mean, I didn't exactly mean for this segway to happen. But since I brought up Russians earlier too, I was talking with my son earlier today. He asked about what started World War One and I told him it was very complicated, but basically this one assassination led to do And now he asked about World War Two and he was like, so, wait, what was Russia. They weren't Russia, they were something else, so like the ussr all these things, and I had to explain to him how, for the record, like Russia wasn't our homie at first. They were on the Nazis for like the first big push into everything, once they took over into Finland and shit, once I got to Poland, is when Russia.
Speaker 1: Sided with the Allies.
Speaker 2: So like we weren't cool with them, we were kind of forced to be I with them. And so talking about these things kind of led me to this, you know, aside from the Germany of the i'd say mid nineteen twenties to mid nineteen forties. Take that section out right, just for argument's sake. Fascinating culture, gorgeous land, deep rich history, and I would love to visit it one day.
Speaker 3: And they are fabulous at building things. They are incredible engineers.
Speaker 1: They are like they are.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, Like, oh my gosh, there's their stuff alone can like withstand so many decades and like my dad actually was obsessed with German made anything. If it was German made, we had to own it. And I will say, like because we love Christmas. But they have like this old company, old World ornaments. I probably own like seven hundred of them because of my dad and everything. But they are like the best ornaments you could ever buy, and they last like decades, like in cars, you name it. We have so much German stuff.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, we'll say Germany near the shit out of things they can. But they are also prone to over engineer things from time to time, and it makes it a lot more complicated, but it makes sense in Germany, like their fucking language. It's over complicated, but somehow it makes sense in there.
Speaker 1: So you know, I get it. And also I will say that's one.
Speaker 2: Of the angriest languages I've ever heard in my life. Them in Russia. Again, even saying kind words to somebody. They I mean, seriously, it could even Dick. It's like I love you that was That's what that meant. And it's like, bro, what that's your affectionate tone.
Speaker 3: I wonder how yeah, no, I wonder how they're so affectionate. Like I wonder if they're like try to talk it like sweetly so that way it sounds affectionate to each other. But a tangent of Germany.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: But but that ties in because the Accino Capital Company is a German based finance company, and they're a family owned company at that This husband and wife right here own it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about them here in a minute.
Speaker 2: As far as I can tell, there's no controversy or scandal on them personally. There was I found one thing, uh the owner of the guy, mister Siemond.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Apparently there was a guy with his exact name, Wolfgang Semend who apparent Yeah, yeah, yeah, Wolfgang.
Speaker 1: Se I'm not I might be saying s E Y M O N D, so I might be saying that.
Speaker 3: I am not mature enough to like be not giggling.
Speaker 2: I'll pronounce it the other way, just for all the people. All right, fine, same on, And again I wasn't trying to be funny with his name in the first place. Yeah, mister German guy, if you're listening, I apologize, but yeah, your boy Wolfgang, a guy of the exact same name, was a lawyer who was lobbying and fighting for this private collector of stolen art from Nazis.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: He was basically saying like, no, it's his art, now, fuck you.
Speaker 2: And everybody's like, dude, the family lives in Israel, now they want their shit.
Speaker 1: It's from there, like ant and hit.
Speaker 2: He's like, nope, no finders keepers and uh yeah, we're gonna fight that case.
Speaker 1: They won.
Speaker 2: They won because they were able to say it will stay privately owned, but it will now stay in the museum for all sea So win when and you still have to pay to go see this because that's how European quote unquote democracy works.
Speaker 1: But anyway, neither here nor there. So the German.
Speaker 2: Family, the German company of Vaccino Capital, It's says it's our family office.
Speaker 1: We believe in precious medals.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind this is a finance company and I mean you could go to these tabs and see they have a media wing, a finance wing, and an investment wing, and their investment they have decided will be precious medals. For the last thirty years, Axino Investment GmbH. I'm sure that Ackerman needs something very gorgeous in Germany has been an investor in junior mining and specialized small cat technology companies based in Australia and Canada, which has remained our focus. Our family office believes in precious metals. They are the true currency on our planet, as well as real estate for our own living and stocks of for outperforming and leverage.
Speaker 3: They're smart, So here we backurt. So this is like the what fifth or sixth time that we reference to Australia. So clearly Australia has the heavy hand and the mining operations with everything because they're tied to every we have mentioned them more times than not.
Speaker 1: So smart though, yeah, and you know how that goes though.
Speaker 2: That means that they are tied into the British crown because Australia and Canada are still a part of the British Commonwealth to this day, so well.
Speaker 3: The Germans also because they have gotten rid of so much of their electricity and stuff. It's its own Russia owns all of the electricity and so like they are, it's interesting that they would reach for precious metals in the US. I think it's an interesting segue. This is a smart company. I'll give them that for being able to look outside like what they don't have in Germany.
Speaker 2: They they have definitely decided to outsource. And again I checked out their media branch. It's none of it's in English. None of it's in English, but like they have whole YouTube channels that are booming. They're killing it talking about like weekly updates of what their company's up to.
Speaker 1: It's wild, like.
Speaker 3: Actually like wholesome, good people that are like strategically really smart that got it in with the Australian group that is segued over here. That's that's leading the charge for this.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're gonna learn more about this company. Behold on.
Speaker 2: I do want to read this mission statement start to finish, because together it actually kind of sounds great and kind of sounds ominous. Knowing that they're mountain that they are mining is currently on fire and they were fighting to get permits. So anyway, keep this in mind. Our family office believes in precious metals as they are the true currency on our planet, as well as real estate for our own living and stocks for our outperformance and leverage. Transparency and sustainability is extremely important to us. Therefore, we also believe in a cleaner environment and value new technologies as well as battery metals for a cleaner and more flute efficient efficient future. My bad, so real quick, new technologies as well as battery metals for cleaner and more efficient future. Does anybody know the process of how to make a fucking battery to go into a tesla? I'm just curious. Nothing about that process is clean, good for the environment. Uh oh, just curious. If I'm not mistaken, Raven Lee, don't you have a degree in environmental.
Speaker 3: Studies environmental sustainability.
Speaker 2: So you would know a thing or two about what happens to these tesla batteries once they're used up, because there's no real way to recycle those. If I'm not mistaken, Well, I was.
Speaker 3: Funny you bring that up while we're taking like a little break. Earlier, I actually was looking up the new ways that they're talking about how they are recycling solar panels, batteries and electronics, and they are seeing now that they found an effective, more effective way to recycle these things because it's not it's not infinite, it's a finite resource, but it takes a ton of process to like actually get it to recycle. But then there's still additional waste that they can't recycle fully from it. So it's there. There is some ways to recycle some components, but then there's other stuff that they can't recycle at all. And then you have like the wind tunnel graveyards and the solar panel graveyards and stuff like that that they can break it down. But there's not a lot of facilities right now that are actually going through the trouble of breaking it down because it's more cost efficient to bury it in the ground than it is to break it down because then you have it down. So it says that you have to like take apart.
Speaker 2: So I read someone like re smelting the metals and shit.
Speaker 3: So it's like they have to it's let me see blah blah blah determine. They actually don't go into the whole process, which it was interesting because it's I've tried to read it before about the process, but pretty much they take it. What they will explain to you is that they take components of each of these and what they can quote unquote recycle is like some of the metal and some components of how they actually are made. Some materials can be converted into new things, others are they're valuable, The valuable can be converted. The rest of it is considered waste solid waste, and then it has to be put somewhere. They're trying to make a sustainable loop, but it's building the infrastructure is like quite difficult because it costs too much money, right, because it's easier to it's more more efficient to mine it, make it, and then throw it away than it is to go through the process of actually separating it as well. So that's that's a whole thing. But go ahead.
Speaker 1: I know I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, a perfect example, which it's a good idea of a bad execution.
Speaker 1: The wind turbines.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it, and wind is a resource that I think we can use one. I just feel like it can be done better. These giant metal turbans that they're just burying in the ground. Okay, I have yet to even find a process of recycling that that isn't like ten times.
Speaker 1: Worse than burying it.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, there's no other thing that you could use that metal for. It's not strong enough to use to build something of worth, and smelting it down takes more fossil fuels and more resources that would hurt the planet even more.
Speaker 1: So why even put them up? But for some reason, they just keep putting them up.
Speaker 3: I believe that it's helping, but when you actually look into it, it's doing more harm Like that. One of my professors had like two PhDs in this, and like she was honestly that that was such an extremely challenging class because she really pushed us to like read I'm talking like hundreds of pages of documents of trying to understand really what a sustainable energy looks like and from all accounts from everything we read and went over. And I had so many discussions privately with her because I was trying to really understand the material and stuff. She was like, do you now see why nuclear is so important and why it's so much more cost efficient, why it's so much better for the environment. This is like a band aid fix that they want to do, is like oh here your look, look, we're trying to do this because they scared everybody into thinking that nuclear is just like the end all be. It's like they're gonna every nuclear plant's gonna explode and we're all gonna diely. It's they did this whole thing and like Lert God, reading about every single one here in America was really a very long process. But the solar panels don't produce enough energy, and you do the wind and then you can only charge them for a certain amount of time and you can only like you can save them in these battery cells. Mind you, the battery cells are still being regenerated, like they're still being generated by electricity. Like it's a whole thing, and they actually aren't doing as much as they hope for the environment because they're still using gas. They're still using electricity to make these things run. Actually, I found a thing about how they are breaking down the solar panels now they're talking about. It starts with separating and isolating all the constitute components like the glass panels, the aluminum frame, the connection box, the cables, stuff like that, and they have certain places where the pieces all go to to be like, some are melted down, some are used to make cement products, some are used in aluminum stuff. But there is parts of it that don't actually break down at all. It's saying that there is a mixture of these lithium batteries, there's a mixture of lithium full bolt nickel. There's a black mass that can be some batteries can be dismantled, and some of it can be processed, but a lot of it there's a machine that shreds the cells and they try to like separate it into different components to be able to reuse quote quote reuse everything.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: But again it's saying that it costs so much money to do that that I don't know if they would even go through the process of really trying to to actually break everything down.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know the batteries can be recycled, and I am sure that there is a process to recycle the Tesla batteries. I'm sure there is, But this is one of those things where it's I'm curious if elon is or is not a a chaotic neutral or is a part of the good or a part of the bad. I still see him as a chaotic neutral currently. But it's like, keep this in mind now, Remember I said the Piedmont Lithium. Yeah, so Piedmont, who has multiple contracts with Tesla.
Speaker 1: Let's look at this article real, real quick from Routers. I know, take Ruters for what it is.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, May eighth of twenty twenty four, Piedmont Lithium wins US state mining permit after posting reclamation bond reclamation.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to pronounce that correctly. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We are talking about Gaston County, North Carolina. Anybody curious about what's going on currently in Gaston County, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of water, a lot of destruction.
Speaker 2: TESLA supplier Piedmont Lithium has officially obtained a North Carolina state mining permit after posting a one million dollar reclamation bond to develop an open pit mine that would become one of the largest US sources of the Key Battery medal. The North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality on Tuesday mailed the sixteen page permit to the Piedmont or two Piedmont after a nearly three year review process for the controversial mine. According to the regulatory filing, the permit was previously awarded last month, penning the bond payment. It says Piedmont spokesperson Aaron Sandler Sander, excuse me, we are pleased to have the final permit. Wow, what an insightful take, Eric, Aaron aarink. No, it's aerin like a female. So now I feel well, I don't know, I don't know how you know which gender that anyway, Aaron Sander. Anyway, the permit, which includes details instructions for blasting, waste rock storage, and multiple other areas of transferable to a third party should Piedmont be sold. According to the regulatory filing, the years long opposition to Piedmont's project, which would become one of the few lithium produce producing sites in the United States as of this moment, illustrates broadening tensions as resistance to living near a mind clashes with the potential of electric vehicles to mitigate climate change. Yeah, I would agree, you're opening a pit mine in an attempt to help climate change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds really like out loud.
Speaker 1: That sounds retarded, right, really beneficial?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Piedmont's bill must obtain a zoning variance from officials in Gason County, just outside Charlotte, from the more than one billion dollar project. That's billion with a B. State regulators stressed that the permit quote does not supersede or otherwise affect or prevent the enforcement of any zoning regulation duly adopted by any incorporated city or county end quote. Okay, so basically what they're saying is that their permit doesn't go over other shit that other people have put in place over their land. Okay, interesting how a lot of those places aren't there anymore. But moving on. Piedmont has not yet filed for zoning variants, and Gason County officials toy reuters last month they would not begin to consider one until at least July. Okay, so they were at least initially pumping the brakes on even trying to get these zoning permits. I wonder why that is. The company, which is also working on three other lithium projects, must still financing for the North Carolina mine and processing facilities, as well as state air quality, waste, state air quality and wastewater permits. Piedmont is expected to provide a financial update when it releases quarterly results on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so again.
Speaker 2: The whole theory about what's going on with North Carolina, the hurricane, the flood, with that lithium mine, the same exact thing is kind of being set about Wyoming with these fires, with these crazy lithium, cobalt, nickel and these magnetized resources, all of these things that are going down. And again the massive Elk Mountain fire, which again big big findings over there here recently just got bought out by this company, this Axino Capital. I actually found a little a little clip about them, about them as a company. I would actually like to hear your two cents on it, and like let me know if you ever want to pause it during it to to speak on it at any point.
Speaker 25: Target the German speaking investor community, well, there are one hundred million people living in the German speaking region and Central Europe has the highest income per capita. Investors are very experienced and sophisticated with a long term investment horizon. In addition, Germans are the strongest buyers of gold and silver, bowllyon and coins. Take the opportunity to diversify your shareholder structure and add long term supporting shareholders to your list of company owners. Accino Capital would be the best partner for your European marketing strategy, who is the pioneer for executing on a broad range of services to increase your investor awareness in the German speaking region.
Speaker 16: Hi, my name is Wolfgang Siebold and imd CEO of the Axino Cabal group of companies based in Stuttgart, Germany. For the past thirty five years, I have been an investor in junior mining and special situations small cap technology companies based in Australia and Canada, which has remained my focus since then. Our own family office believes in precious metals as they are the true currency on our planet, plus real estate for our own living and stocks for outperformance and leverage. Transparency and sustainability is important to us.
Speaker 26: Therefore, we also believe in a Kleino environment and value new technologies and battle medals for cleaner and more efficient future. Details of my banking and enternal background can be found on our Vaccino dot com website.
Speaker 16: At a young age, I recognize the skills of being a good corporate communicator and it was clear that after ten years of being a financial advisor for private wealthy individuals. My future as an entrepreneur would be in the field of corporate communication, corporate finance aside from my old work.
Speaker 1: Well you got no.
Speaker 3: So he was an investor for the like high influential people, like high up people for ten years.
Speaker 1: This group is a financial investment group.
Speaker 3: I mean, to be honest, a lot of financial Look at Blackrock though, Blackrock, Yeah, they have their hand in literally everything. I just find it interesting though that like he's been solely focused on like mining stuff, but then also like being like brushed up with like higher up people clearly, like I mean, he has to be if he's involved in this that's over here. I mean, yeah, he's been working with the Australians and the Canadians, but you'd at least have to be super strategic. I mean, he must be really intelligent when it comes to investments and then following the markets, because you're talking about lithium is down down sixty percent in China? Is that other company lost what seventy eighty percent? And then just because of that Rio guy, the other or company they went up. They went up a four hundred forty one million shares just traded hands. Yeah, and that was almost a full four dollars increase in a matter of a twenty four hour period. Like these people would have to be like on it to know when this shit's gonna happen, Like they would have to know insider trading to be able to get to that level.
Speaker 2: It could be insider trading and like this, Like you said, this guy has been business minded his entire life, so like maybe maybe he is that good at following the trends and he knows what's going down.
Speaker 1: But I mean, this one is kind of weird to me.
Speaker 2: Right, I understand the concept of buy low, sell high, right when the market is down, but you know it's about to take an uptick.
Speaker 1: That's the time. And bah bah, I get that why lithium is needed.
Speaker 2: The demand for lithium has not gone down, isn't it effect It's gone up.
Speaker 3: It's risen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, demand is up.
Speaker 2: And up until recently we thought supply was down.
Speaker 1: Supply is very up.
Speaker 2: But it's not like we're currently mining, we're not currently producing places.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because China overproduced. That's the problem. That's what's going on, is that the overproduction of overflow has caused everything to tank and that's why everything's going belly up. But that means that like all the investors that are jumping on this lithium mind stuff has to have it in mind or know something to why they would have such an increase when all these other people are jumping ships saying that like the it's not going to rise up again, blah blah blah. But because of the whole green movement, yeah, which is a huge thing. You know, it's I mean, you're talking billions and billions of dollars globally are that's being spent on the green Yeah. I'm just curious as to how this little company somehow is in the big shark paint with all these other companies.
Speaker 2: Well, because I've never heard of them before, and like this is about the German speaking world, right, they have like a thing in Canada, a thing in Australia, but it's not like they're based out of there, so it's like they've kept it low key and they've been very strategic.
Speaker 1: Like you said.
Speaker 2: And I also I wonder because once upon a time Mayor amshul Rothschild got involved with banking and then realized that if gold bullion is in fact the real currency of the world. Yeah, over here, it might be pound sterling over here, it might be franks over here, it might be dinar.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. If gold is the thing, we should just go to the source.
Speaker 2: And that's when the Rothschilds started making their way into Africa and mining precious metals so that they could literally control the value of the currency that they marketed. So this guy a financial minded person seeing minerals because like you said, gold bullyon is what they do. Precious metals. Yeah, the true currency of the world and all that. I'm wondering if your boy didn't take a page from that book, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or I wonder what the other ties they have with companies. I wonder if we would dig into the company more and more, I wonder who who their players are, Who do they actually invest in, Like are they like who are the people that they get money from? Because if they have that many investments, like you're talking this, this sounds like a small little company versus the big tycoons. But they have to have ties somehow, like ye to something, because they wouldn't be that smart or they wouldn't be pulling pages from that so oh, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, I agree with Then you also got to keep in mind too, so money equals power, right, and I mean there's other steps involved with it, but that is essentially how that goes. A financial that primarily deals with precious metals, and again a finance firm like a hedge fund type situation, that is a lot of stacks, which means that is a lot of influence if pushed.
Speaker 1: The right way.
Speaker 2: And it seems like that might be the route that this family is going. But let's keep listening to the man to hear more about his company.
Speaker 1: What's n I was.
Speaker 16: The first Chirman service provider helping junior companies to gain access to our German speaking in retail and institution investors in Europe. What experiences and strength have we gained over the past twenty years.
Speaker 25: In two thousand, Wolfgang started the Accino Capital group of companies. Since then he has been focusing on the mining sector. Therefore, Accino Capital has been involved with approximately one hundred companies in various stages from exploration and developments to production. Over the last twenty years. The group has been the bridge between public traded companies from Australia and Canada. Primarily in the mining sector. During the last bull market, companies such as Agnico Ego in Devor Silver, Rio, Alto Mining and Moto Gold Mines were well recognized companies on the client list of Vaccino Capital. All of them have ended up with new European shareholders still benefiting from Accino Capital's success today. More recently, exploration companies such as Avz Minerals, Degray Mining, First Graphene, Heart Gold and Metallic Minerals to name a few, have built shareholder relationships in Europe in the current metal cycle by betting on Axino Capitals expertise.
Speaker 16: What makes us so unique? And why is pobbering with Vaccino.
Speaker 2: Actually real quick before he answers that question to answer your point from earlier, that is how he is the connected plug. He has been the outlet for everybody who's trying to do anything into the European market, not just Germany, but Germany is still a massive hub of Europe. Okay, there's there's a few big y Rome is a big hub, Paris big hub, London big hub, Berlin big hub. These are long standing, very deep rooted, massive hubs for the continent. And that's not going anywhere it doesn't matter that even after the war, Berlin was still a fucking hub. Well, I guess the Cold War didn't exactly help that. It became a hub for other things too, but if anything, that furthers the point. It became more of a hub for international things of both sides of whatever conflicts.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of stayed that way.
Speaker 3: You heard Rio, right, The company that I just told you is going to pay the cash for the nine point nine billion.
Speaker 1: And they are through Axino.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess we answered our question if we would have just been quiet and listened.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you asked that question as a matter of fact, because for every cult member that's listening who may or may not have had that thought it you know what I'm saying, it hit, that's good shit, but also it's crazy. First, Graphene, I love that company. I think graphene is actually the way of the future. I think we need to fuck off with all the lithium mining. Graphite is very easy to mine. It is not that toxic to the environment as a matter of fact, and it's not toxic to us.
Speaker 1: You don't die from graphite poisoning.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy, and graphene can be used as an even better conductor of electricity than the best metals we have.
Speaker 1: In some reason, we're not.
Speaker 2: Funding it as an electrician. It hurts my soul that we're still using copper when graphene is that much cheaper, that much readily available, and we're just not using it. Because I was gonna say big copper, but honestly, that's the truth of it. Whether it's big steel, big oil, big copper, big whatever, the massive industrial complex that has become the pinnacle of that industry, that is the fact.
Speaker 1: Of the matter.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they don't use graphite, to be honest with you. I wonder if they use it as a nanotechnology.
Speaker 16: They aren't.
Speaker 2: Graphene has made nanotechnology that much.
Speaker 1: Better, That's what I thought, even for power. Okay, so, and I brought this up.
Speaker 2: All the cult members that listen have heard me say this a million times, but for anybody who hasn't, and just maybe even a new listener, look, listen to this, check it out for yourself. In his real life in the desert right now in America, there is a laboratory completely being powered off of one wire that is four hundred foot in the air.
Speaker 1: How are they doing this, you might ask.
Speaker 2: So there is four massive poles and there is one wire strung across them. That wire is made out of graphene. What graphene is is graphite that has been stripped back to where it is literally one atom stacked on top of each other. Okay, it is the thinnest level that you can slice graphite. And yes, that's a very time consuming process. It's very labor intensive, I understand, but we can improve upon it. Once you strand this to a wire, it is so conductive that it is literally attracting the electrical ions from the fucking air and it is powering the entire laboratory on the ground. One wire four hundred foot in the air.
Speaker 1: That's it? That is it?
Speaker 3: Nowhow please do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And for some reason the government is not funding this?
Speaker 3: Oh why would they couldn't charge for electricity? Then?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, But like, can we get better batteries that don't kill our planet? Then I mean, fine, charge me for it, But can you can you improve upon this ship?
Speaker 3: I mean, do they actually really care about the planet though? Like the real shit, Like it's it's just they if they cared about the planet, then they wouldn't have the consumer as a model that they put in place in the nineteen fifties. So it's really not about the planet. It's about control and manipulation. And the more that they can make things convenient, people get less and less. They start using their brains less and less, and they don't understand how to like make their own food or do anything else. Then it's easier to control and manipulate people. Like it's it's such a well thought out plan, it's unreal like and they don't get you.
Speaker 2: Know, no politicians figured that plan out.
Speaker 1: No politician.
Speaker 3: It's a looking glass reel, like the project looking dress, and then they've really like planned out the details of every single Like.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. No politician could have done that.
Speaker 2: Now, if you would say corporate entities that are like you know, you pass the business down to the family member and like it stays in house, those ancient blue blood line if you will, Oh yeah, that I believe they.
Speaker 3: I mean, we can we can bring some Jonathan up in here with the woo woo of you know, Nephelin or like you know, potentially like the bloodlines of like people that have been around them mortals or something, that have been here for this long. I mean, if they've had like like infinite amount of time to play this game. Yeah, I mean, of course we'll bring Jonathan in so that way he feels he feels sup here in spirit.
Speaker 1: Jonathan is here in spirit. One hand.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's learn a little bit more about the Vaccino Capital with all of their businesses, all of their shareholdings, all of their connections to Europe, with all of the bullion.
Speaker 1: Let's continue.
Speaker 16: What makes us so unique? And why is pobbering with Vaccino Capital?
Speaker 25: I must With Wolfgang's banking background, the group knows exactly how to get the investor's awareness for the listed companies they represent. Wolfgang is an ex xcellent equity storyteller because he is an investor himself. This credibility has been the foundation of Vaccino Capital's success the past twenty five years, and the investor network appreciates that, especially during times when stocks are not only going up, Wolfgang is an entrepreneur and therefore much more than just your promoter. Axio Capital's great international network of institutional investors, his corporate finance background, and of course the learning curve of various risk profiles and operating mining jurisdictions has made Accino Capital an ideal and experienced corporate development partner for you.
Speaker 16: So to question is how can we brand you?
Speaker 2: So with all of his banking background, he knows how to get your attention, he knows how to get you out there and like okay. So it's like the more we're learning about him and we're talking about the banking systems and all of that, it's like, man, this guy's eminating himself.
Speaker 3: He sure sounds like he's deep deep. I wonder what his family ties are, Like, I wonder how old his family ties are.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: While I'm playing this next section, you look up if the Siemanned family s y Mond from Germany. I would be very curious to see what his family ties are and if there's some sort of a shithead lineage. Like I said, I know there was another guy of the exact same name that was fighting as a lawyer on behalf of this family to keep their stolen art stolen from the Jews going to concentration camps and instead of returning this very fine art to the family that's still alive in Israel right now. This guy fought off and said basically, fuck you, We're just gonna put in a museum.
Speaker 1: So everybody wins and so yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that's a direct connection or not, but we shall see. So let's see. So the question is how can we brand your company? And what are our tools to be successful? Okay, so how does this guy brand the company as he moves it forward?
Speaker 16: Your company? And what are our tools to be successful?
Speaker 25: First of all, Wolfgang would assist you in obtaining a dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange so that retail investors can buy shares of your company during German trading hours. Arranging a dual listing is much easier to achieve than you may think. Second, Accino Capital would introduce your company to their investor community via database mailing and an editorial writeup, with dissemination through their social media channels. CEO interviews, webinars and all other virtual communication tools are useful to get the investor's attention. The translation and dissemination of your corporate press releases is also a part of our services. The change of investors searching for direct information has guided Accino Capital in presenting your company in online and attendance investor conferences. For these, they have established their investor booklet Stocks to perform a well received company portrait of growth.
Speaker 1: EQUI hold on real quick, I wanted to read this one.
Speaker 2: Innovative branches and technology, precious metals and electric cars. At least that's like what stocks they have, like going, Oh, those are okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what in Holtz means. That might mean go in German for all, I fucking know.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, but uh, I will say this, I didn't think about that dual listing, meaning that your stock would be able to be traded twenty four hours a day because while the US markets are closed, the German market hours are wide open.
Speaker 1: I find that to be interesting. But all right, let's continue what he stories.
Speaker 25: Wolfgang believes his investor community could benefit from furthermore. In two thousand and six, they established the editorial platform goldinvest dot dee, which is one of the leading financial websites of foreign and small caps today. The distribution channels behind gold invest are an important component to get your story onto other German financial websites to increase the company's recognition. As previously mentioned, Accino Capital has proven concepts to brand your company. Gold invest is one of those. They also help companies to get direct access to institutional investors by arranging road shows, one on one meetings, or lunch presentations for them. In twenty twenty, Axino Capital has seen a shift towards virtual communication such as online investor conferences and webinars, which may end up in less travel and expenses for you and your team. It might take a while to get all of our investors from previous attendance investor conferences to be able to listen to our keynote speakers like Frank Holmes, Mark Faber, or the charismatic Robert Freeland in front of their computer screens. But for investors, the online world does have benefits like the ability to record your presentations. A combination of both worlds would be our preferred scenario, but the future will tell our conclusion.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Just all it's a long story short they it sounds like a damn good company as a investment firm, and like if I had fat stacks of cash I was trying to invest in something, I could see them being a company I would put it in. Not gonna lie, but for the context of our conversation a day your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I mean, the company itself sounds like it's very profitable, and he is extremely well connected globally. He definitely seems like he has ties to all the money companies and what they're doing. So I think that it's strategic. If we were millionaires or billionaires, this would be a great group to use. Also, if you're looking at a conspiracy side, you know, all the elites travel in packs and they all trade money between each other and all of that. So it doesn't surprise me that the more we learn about the company that he is high up with everybody, brushing shoulders with all of these people. Because if all of these companies are fighting over this land right now, or whoever is going to own it, then I'm of course it's going to be all the elites that are already invested in all of this and going to make god knows how much billions off of this land that just happens to be potentially burning. Then might be able to be taken from the local peace people and used for whatever reasons possible, you know, because it's good for the American people to lose their land. And I get water poisoned and everything else.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So this company just got the rights and bought a massive section of Elk Mountain. This company that majors in precious metals, emobility metals, and innovative industries, which means tech and chips and things and stuff.
Speaker 1: So as we look, this is Elk Mountain.
Speaker 2: This is again if you're just listening to this and not watching this, this is a current map of the fires as they are raging. Elk Mountain seems to be the biggest as of this moment. But all of this red is current fires that are burning. And again, if you were to look at the map of Wyoming, this is the privately owned section of the state. Nothing is really going on anywhere else in the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like down there the in corner where it's like kind of in that area if you it's like fifty fifty eighty miles away as the already big owned Charlotte not Charlotte Carriot group, they're already there, big mining group that they have there.
Speaker 2: This is what we were talking about earlier. They're Sharridan right here. So this is the fire that's raging right in that area.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, And so they own yep, so that's where the Black Mountain Project is and that's where they own those those claims in that area as well. So it's just interesting. I wonder if they if the fire is I wonder if it's to the point where there nothing can be rerew regrew for a certain amount of time, does that give the ability to transfer or to claim that land then by these groups?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it depends on the area. So like, for instance, the ranchers that need the grazing lands for their cattle, Okay, you can't buy that land out from under them because that and even from a conspiratorial government.
Speaker 1: Standpoint, yeah, you still need beef.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are putting a lot of things into it that they shouldn't. Anybody who's listening that doesn't know what we're talking about, look.
Speaker 1: Up meat glue.
Speaker 2: Just google meat glue, start there and work your way back. I'm sorry for what you're about to learn, but it is currently being sold to you and your stores.
Speaker 3: A lot of those a lot of those rangers are actually really good, good people that don't put that stuff in. It's when it goes to the processing plants that it gets changed exactly.
Speaker 2: So that that's what I'm saying right, So it's they still need the cattle. They still need the actual meat to start with to do things too. But so taking away the grazing lands, I don't think that would be a net positive, even from the conspiratorial side of things, at least not right now. I could see that later on them taking away all good food whatsoeverywhere we're literally eating one hundred percent garbage, but it's still a step off at this time. So I don't know the mountains though, that there is no cattle to graze and things like that. That's where I'm thinking they're about to come in and buy it out from under the people.
Speaker 3: I found an article about like how the reclaiming works of It's from twenty nineteen, but it says more than one hundred thousand acres of Wyoming minelands currently undergoing reclamation. And so what it talks about is that more than one hundred thousand acres in twenty nineteen of mine lands across the state had been reclaimed nearly two hundred nearly twenty thousand acres fully reclaimed. Do they have like this whole federal and state protection with Wyoming that it requires all an active mine lands to be reclaimed, a process that begins while the mines are still active. It continues more than ten years after the mines are closed. And it says, in the case of coal mines, the miners remove the top soil and the underburden, all the material beneath the top soil but above the coal, and the place in the piles they placed it in different piles and stuff like that. Then it talks about the reclaiming process of the mine and how to date there to date, in twenty nineteen, there was one hundred and eighty four four and eighty acres of land distributed by mining operations and disturbed excuse me, disturbed by mining operations in Wyoming. Of that one hundred and six will just round it up to one hundred and seven thousand acres in some phases of reclamation. And so they're like the it talked about how like in Wyoming they have a project where like when they start the mining, then they're going to start processing it out to eventually be reclaimed for grazing land and stuff like that. So that means though that I wonder if those areas that like quote unquote, we're grazing lands. But see it takes years to grow back. So if those land, if they were able to, if they're able to purchase it or claim it, and just give them utter land throughout the state of like, oh here, well this is where those mines were. Let's move up this phase instead, so you can have this land, and we're going to take back this land. I'm just curious that. I don't know how that exactly works.
Speaker 2: But so we saw the map earlier of Wyoming and we saw how much that land was federally owned. I would think a good portion of that, Like they said, forty seven percent of the state is federally owned, And if you look at it, that area is actually over here as far as that is concerned. So this is actually flatleans. You would think this would be better for grazing and things like that. Right, all of this is mountain range, but somehow this is where the farmers have their cattle.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not an expert. Maybe there's a reason for that. Maybe these cattle do.
Speaker 3: Well, they have to go, like they go to different sides of the mountains, they travel through the winter to take them from one area grazing to another area of grazing.
Speaker 2: Right, So, but my point is though as far as that, like all that grassland area is federally owned currently, which is why I'm thinking that that might have been the reclamation that happened in twenty nineteen. I wonder how much of I wonder how much of the map of Wyoming was yellow in twenty fifteen as opposed to twenty to Now you see what I'm saying. So with that being said, this fire allegedly is coming up or has surpassed one hundred thousand acres currently that is torched, just defunked, and certain areas, like the farmer said in the video, the ash makes for really good grass when.
Speaker 1: It does rose.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: But that is only for the areas where just grass was lost. There is a lot of this area that These are towns, these are cities, These are places that are never going to be back again. And it would be it would pass in a court of law that it would be just the right thing to do for the government to buy it from these people who have nothing to come back to under imminent domain and give them, you know, whatever the price was five years ago and basically just tell them to.
Speaker 1: Fuck off with it and they should be happy.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you have these foreign companies that have way billions and billions of dollars on the line.
Speaker 3: Nine point nine billion in cash, right right, you know, And that's what they have on the line here.
Speaker 2: So what kind of money do you think that they would throw towards? Once again, those permits. All that takes is a government official signature, which literally just takes enough stacks of cash.
Speaker 1: And when these companies.
Speaker 2: Who deal in foreign trading with bullion and stock exchange with dual listings, which god I never thought about, that that that's Brilli And of course every company that gets with him sees this massive uptick because they are now being sold in a market that they were never sold before and being promoted from the.
Speaker 1: Guy who runs the fucking show. So that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: But how much money do you think they'd be willing to throw in some DC politicians in order to make this happen?
Speaker 1: Like just saying mm hmm, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it makes sense to me, Yeah, it does make It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: So let's go ahead and play our video of the guy with the yellow hood here because he makes some very very good points. Again, y'all, this this forest fire that started from lightning strikes.
Speaker 1: The conspiracies are already twirling. Is that article read?
Speaker 2: So, as we now know who owns what and everything, let's listen to what this gentleman has to say with a little bit more perspective on the overall situation.
Speaker 27: It'd be crazy if they found two point three four billion tons of neodymium in Wyoming, you know, a magnetic mineral which is pretty vital to computer technologies. Wouldn't it be crazy if Chariot Mining just found the first hard lithium deposits in Wyoming in the last.
Speaker 1: Month or so.
Speaker 27: Wouldn't it be crazy that while all these hurricanes are going on, there is a massive wildfire engulfing the mountains of Wyoming right now, which has burned over seventy eight thousand acres. Wouldn't it be crazy if the media appears to be just ignoring the fact that there's this massive fire in Wyoming. Wouldn't it be crazy if Chariot stock price has gone up nearly.
Speaker 3: Forty percent in the last month.
Speaker 27: Wouldn't it be crazy if these massive fires are only forty five minutes away from Black Mountain, the main project of Chariot Mining Company. That would be crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wouldn't it I couldn't agree more couldn't agree.
Speaker 1: Right, this is wild shit.
Speaker 3: But I mean he makes valid points, like I just yep. And then the fun the federal money that they just dropped as well, like all of that money on top of it plus finding it, plus what's happening in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Which don't get me wrong, what's going on in North Carolina is tragic for the people that live there. So I have I have one of a family member who long story short, as a friend that lives out that way. So their community hasn't been flooded, but they're surrounded by water and trees fall on all sides. So like as the water is starting to dissipate, they're able to go out and like try to rescue people.
Speaker 1: They're stocked up, they're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they still don't have electricity, but like life goes on. So every day there's five boys slash men in the house and they every day go out and try to help as meet people as they can hand. The other day, and I mean, this is tragic, they went out and they have chainsaws and somebody waved them down and said, y'all have to cut this tree down. There's five bodies in the tree that we can't get down. They're like, what you So they got there. It was a family that was tied together and they were trying to make their way out of the flood, and that you would tie yourselves together as you would do and they did not make it. And like that is a reality. There is entire towns. And by the entire towns, I really do mean like there's no structures left. They have all floated or been shoved down the mountain like it's gone.
Speaker 3: I mean there's so many videos coming out too, of that, and like that's, oh my god, that's a whole another thing that's happening, like the tragy there, and like all the people that are trying to help but yet are being stopped, and like how our worthless, lovely government is just being absolutely bullshit to everyone and most people are being rejected. They want them to literally get on their cell phones and laptops, which yeah, no, but they like I just watched the sheriff to one of the towns. He was, oh my god, he was such a great guy, but he was like, what the fuck are my people supposed to do? Like straight up, like how are we supposed to do this? Crap. I saw this lady talking about like how her church is trying to provide showers and stuff and like FEMA was coming in or whatever, and they told them that they had to have flip flops on to go into the hot showers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand where that's coming from.
Speaker 2: Like I understand focused, but like, bro, there's bigger ship on the table right now.
Speaker 3: No, Like they have nothing except for what they're wearing, and you're upset about their feet, Like, dude, are you are you kidding me right now? So they had to go to a nail salon, and like people outside of that nail salons were donating those little like you know whatever makeshift fliplops that you can wear to get peticures. People are trying to donate those to them, and like I've seen stories that are coming, Like I've seen this one woman that was like standing on the edge and like literally screunded by water and she's like you can smell the dead bodies. She's like I'm sorry, like and I'm like, this isn't an American tragy yet. Somehow our government's just kind of like Milton is going on, and they're like they're you're talking hospitals, I follow a whole bunch of doctors that stayed with their patients children because they're in children hospitals, and they like, we can't evacuate the children. They're too sick. They can't leave, so they barricade them in these Honestly, these things are really cool.
Speaker 14: The walls.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've seen the walls that they built, but they barricaded the hospitals and the actually survived the storm surges. But all these people like they have no running water. They have enough, thankfully for the children and stuff to keep them going. But I'm like, where are you at, Like, we have an entire military that could be helping, like sitting on base twiddling their thumbs. And for those people that are like, oh my god, no they don't, Yes, yeah they do. Yes, they're literally doing dumb drills. They're cleaning their fucking barracks rooms, they're doing stupid ass chain of commands ceremonies that don't even matter. Like, ye, yes, we have an entire military sitting around twiddling their thumbs that could be out there actively helping our citizens, which were literally supposed to do. But we're not right, We're just leaving them to die and to be left in destitute areas.
Speaker 2: And so all of that's going on in North Carolina, and I am not taking away from that situation. Now, we also have a one hundred thousand acre forest fire in Wyoming right now.
Speaker 1: No one is even talking about it.
Speaker 2: There's almost no media coverage about it. This is tragic, I'm not saying to the same scale. I don't know what the current death tolls are or whatever. It seems like people were able to get out of the way in time. But I'm sorry once again, lightning strikes caused all of this.
Speaker 3: I mean, lightning strikes can spark forest fire so easily, I really can, especially if with the elevated climate and saft during the season, and if it's having a drought then everything's extra dry. All those things can definitely play into that. But it's just it's just a little bit. I mean, like, obviously this isn't like natural disasters happened, but it's ironic that it comes just after more shits found with all these billions of dollars at Steak, just like North Carolina with all those billions of dollars going or millions of dollars excuse me for that project. But they all have heavy hands in this while while the citizens have been fighting actively at least for two to four years against both projects, not wanting them to move forward no matter what they could do. But now, as soon as this happens, then that Cheriot company can do a cash flow quickly to raise more money, more millions to get this project going.
Speaker 1: They have to say, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Plus with the whole election season happening and climate change being such a heavy part of the election, because you know they've really gotten the younger generation to eat that up. But yet you want to stop using plastic bags, but you want to have fifty five McDonald's in a matter of sixty miles that use single serve plastics. Yeah, we're not going to talk about that. I guess we're not gonna.
Speaker 2: We all need electronic cars, even though once bat is so bad, we can't do anything except throw them in a landfill, which does way worse the process of making the batteries, and the process of getting rid of those batteries is way worse for the environment than if you were to burn diesel blowing black smoke.
Speaker 3: But but how do you charge them too? How do you charge those batteries?
Speaker 1: Right? How do those po want.
Speaker 3: To talk about? How do we want to talk about how they get charged and what they still are using. I don't know that's just a coincidence, but we're not gonna we're not going to ask those questions, Like I don't understand how people just consistently buy up this bullshit but don't actively want to make changes, Like if there's real changes to be made, like why not implement recycling programs globally? Why not actually like try to recycle the products we have and stop doing the consumer movement and actually make better products so we stop using everything and then throwing it away. Like Japan, they literally will they have places where you can go and take all of your appliances that they will help you fix them over and over and over again to keep using them so you won't make waste. Or they'll take like broken, say you broke a vase, right, they will put it back together for you and it's like a whole thing. That way you don't have to buy something else.
Speaker 2: But I mean they've also done that traditionally, like as a culture, they're they're big about no waste, and you're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: It's about the consumerism of it.
Speaker 2: Right, It's about the single use, it's about it's about costs, and like we said earlier, for some reason, it is way more cost effective to make something shitty than it is to make something good. Look at the way our American appliances used to be.
Speaker 1: There used to be.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure some of our cult members are of an age backer where they can remember this, because I'm gonna tell you I grew up at the tail end of this. I can remember when you would call a repair man and like, yes, not just a plumber, not an electrician, these are different, but a general appliance repair man, or you would bring it to the repairman's shop. It was so heavily done.
Speaker 3: The vacuum shops where you could take your vacuum in and you could get your vacuum serviced absolutely and you don't have to buy a new vacuum. Like why have our grandparents' vacuums still work. There's actually a really fascinating video on YouTube about consumerism and it breaks it down the timeline. It's like a forty five minute long video, but it goes into like in depth conversation about how consumerism starts why the market changed, what they realized, and why they started targeting it. Like I actually want a nineteen fifty two fridge because it's literally one of the best fridges ever made. You can buy them. They're six thousand dollars, but like they never die, Like they never will die. They are the best fridges that have ever been made. Has the most room. You can feed a family of ten out of this fridge. Yeah, and it's like, okay, how can you not tell the difference between what our grandparents had to our parents to us to now the younger generation. You can see the transition. Yet people are like, no, we're going to complain about plastic bags, Like that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, don't you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Not everything from the fifties was the best, although a lot of it was a lot of it was. But yes, they had certain things that were putting off toxic fumes that they didn't even know about yet, like that's real shit. But when it comes to certain appliances, especially, they just built them to last, and they were built right.
Speaker 1: You could look at their cars.
Speaker 2: You could look at but again, even with the car manufacturing, even with the heavy industry of the nineteen fifties, a lot of pollution went into the air and so, like there was a downside to that innovation. But there was also a reason why America was seen as like that was our pinnacle to in some regards, was because all the other industry from Europe had been bombed the fuck out of and the Asian manufacturing hadn't really taken hold like you know it had or had now anyway, So America was kind of building our own shit and selling our shit to across the world, so we kind of could afford to keep it cheap quote unquote here that's why you know, a guy working a job forty hours a week could support an entire family, take vacations and send his kids to college on one income, because that was that was normal. That was okay. These days that's a laughable fucking concept. But that's yeah. But that's also to that point that fridge didn't cost six thousand dollars back then.
Speaker 1: No, it was very reasonably priced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifty bucks, probably because I think it was like the top model and seth. I mean, there's a lot of things that is wrong in so many ways with our society, and the problem is that we're being attacked on all fronts at all times consistently, and so it's like everybody's being targeted in different ways. So it's hard for anybody to like, really, hey, I'm gonna like fight this cause. Hey, I'm gonna fight this cause because they're all intertwined, Big Pharma and the FDA and everything is like bought and it's a huge triangle and it's like they're all connected, and it's like how do us as the little people fight back? And it takes all of us, but collectively we are you know, you have people that are so consumed with what fucking Taylor Swift is doing. Who cares? Who cares about these celebrities that have so much money it literally could care less about us with people like I just have a tough time with the celebrity thing, or like the look I get football as the way to escape. Awesome cool, but like also you have to realize that, like there's other shit happening outside of that. But people just get so distracted that they don't want to actually care or like see signs, or they don't want to be like the government would never harm us, They'll take care of us.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, with you.
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of those people are gone, the ones that would say that said the government would never hurt us. I think COVID took out a lot of those people and opened their eyes to the fact that the government actually does not care about us.
Speaker 1: They they could care less if we died or anything that they don't care.
Speaker 2: They would care about the loss of tax revenue. But that's about it, honestly. But there are some people that still just bury their head in the sand on that, for sure. But there's like there's two camps that I've seen as far as the burying the head in the sand. There's the the they're aware that they're doing it, and they're not aware that they're doing it. The ones that are not aware, they're typically of an older generation, right, They're of a generation that believes that a certain political affiliation is like a proud thing to me, and it's you know, the traditional way, the way America used to be back in my day. These types, right, yes, And they're buried their heads so far in the sand because they're still living from the stories of their dads coming home from World War Two and their uncle's coming home from Vietnam and just the pride of what America was, the you know, the Kennedy and the Nixon and these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they also forget that, you know, how people treated the veterans coming back from Vietnam.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and they also forget how they treated women and now they treated you know, minority.
Speaker 3: Gap anybody, Yeah, anybody that wasn't of certain ethnicities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, but that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They their head is firmly planted there and they will die that way, and like, fine, I get it. Then there's the newer camp, and they're typically of a little bit younger age backup, but not always. They see what's going on and it's so depressing and it's so overwhelming that they willingly bury their head in the saying and I don't mean just like to watch a football game. I don't mean just to you know, bluepilling it.
Speaker 1: To enjoy your evening is a different thing. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: We're talking about those that just don't want to hear about all that. No, no, no, dude, you have to check this out. You have to see this like this is important, not not. I don't want to hear about all that.
Speaker 1: These people I genuinely don't know what to Like.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for them, because that's got to be a depressing feeling, knowing that you're fucked and not being able to do anything about it. But like I grant all of us feel this way in some regard, but it's like that level of nihilism. It's like they're in the denial stage. But it's like there's too much shit to deny these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think with the I think what's interesting about these last two hurricanes is that people are waking up and they are fucking mad, and like, it is so sad to me that it's taken all of these live loss in American soil and all of this everestation for people to even recognize that, hey, the government doesn't give a fuck about you at all. Like you mean nothing to them.
Speaker 2: Oh your house burned down in Hawaii on your family's ancestral land. Oh here's a one time payment of three hundred dollars. By the way, we just sent six billion over here to this country.
Speaker 3: But Hawaii got how I mean they got that much media coverage? I mean they got tiny amount.
Speaker 2: Right, But Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey got all the time.
Speaker 3: They've been like what the head of news on everything for weeks and weeks and the whole Diddy case. Now, yes, awesome, all the things, but like, let's look at that for really what it is in the sense of a giant distraction. You think that these elites are gonna allow this man that's been in this industry for how long, that has brush shoulders with how many people to suddenly quote fall from grace and end up in all this There is no fucking way like it is ther strategic plan to again ship a spotlight from something else that's happening. And it's like at this point you just have to if they are willing to sacrifice one of their own, you know, damn good and well something else is in the works or is currently happening that they don't want us knowing about. And this whole thing with Kamala Harris going around on the fucking the View and laughing and cackling while she won't even talk to the people, like she won't even like go and really see the people what she like went and saw them like one day, maybe.
Speaker 1: No people to see there's no crowds to see her.
Speaker 3: I meant in the sense of like the devastation in North Carolina and stuff like that, Like she she didn't even talk to Flora. She's straight up dipped and didn't even give a shit about Flora. Like he just called her out today on on the news and was like, I don't support her. She has nothing to do with this, and like she hasn't said shit to us, And it's like you clearly at this point people are like, wait a minute, maybe we just are all ponds in this game, and like they truly are just trying to play us, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like no shitt people in North caro or learning that as well. They got a one time payment of seven fifty and again, get it if you can get it right. Your entire town, your entire everything, your job, your school, your house all just kind of flooded down one time check of seven fifty. Fuck you get on my face. You're welcome here?
Speaker 3: Why are you supposed to do with that? You can't you can't even buy enough clothes and food to feed your family of three?
Speaker 2: Where from the store is gone?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: But where are you gonna live? Where are you gonna go? How are you gonna get there? Like these people are trapped and like they have like I follow a lot of farmers, and they have people that are coming from all over the place with mules and donkeys that are going and taking supplies to people because they can traverse the land, and like they're still trying to stop them in places, and it's like, okay, you're stopping American citizens from helping American citizens. What is wrong with this picture here? I don't I don't understand how people are still like on the train of I'm not saying Trump is our savor. Let me say that I would love somebody that's in the middle that can actually have unbiased conversations with both parties to find an actual way to solve our problems and to come to a common ground for the American people. That's what I would love.
Speaker 1: I agree, But I mean, even look at what happened in the Houston flood.
Speaker 2: The Cajun Navy tried to take off and we're stopped from going in.
Speaker 1: And that was that was under Trump, was it not?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was? And then the Cajun Navy is up there right now, Like we've lots of people have been donating, they've been going up and stuff, trying to do what they can. I think they're going to Florida too, because we're closer neighbors. But it's it's like, at this point, though, at least Trump shows up. Yeah, at least he is like showing up the places and stuffing.
Speaker 1: Bullets and showing up.
Speaker 3: I might add to watching bullets and showing up, but like, I mean, I just I just wish we could start all over. Like there's only what like seven hundred and seventy eight of them or something in Congress total, like all the political people. Yeah, yo, just take them all out. How many millions do we have here? Let's start brush like you're talking eight point six billion people. We can't find somebody else like yo.
Speaker 1: But see that's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: I don't believe Trump is a savior figure by any means strictly, because let's keep in mind, he is a businessman. He is a part of the wealthy one percent. He is a multi billionaire. He is a New York City real estate corporate shithead. That has been his thing. His famous line was you're fired like a hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Remember that show.
Speaker 1: He's that.
Speaker 2: So when people are ranting and raving that he's the savior of the country, I want to keep in mind the fact that all of this devastation that we're talking about, especially when it comes to North Carolina, Wyoming and other very strategic places around the country right now, all of that is being done. Possibly, possibly, we do not know for certain, if the fires were started maliciously by another group, the same way that apparently the California fires started a while back, and there was all kinds of videos of some sort of a plasma beam coming down from the sky and setting trees on fire inside of themselves. We have no idea that the Hawaii fires, again blue roofs were completely immune to the fires all around them, but somehow they were unto you know, the rest of the land torched. We're not saying that these Wyoming fires were started in a similar fashion.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was lightning.
Speaker 2: Maybe the hurricane did not have direction, and it had there was no way of knowing where it was gonna go. Even though the government has done multiple projects showing that they cannot only dissipate a storm, they can make it stronger, and they can direct it, they.
Speaker 1: Can aim it. As a matter of fact, that was done very famously in the nineteen forties.
Speaker 2: So all of that in mind, I'm not saying that the government is in charge of this. I'm not saying that the corporate elites have made these weather quote unquote phenomena happen so that they can buy the land out from under the people that refuse to move because strip mining is horrible for the land and they don't want no part of that. It's possible there's a more than zero percent chance that the corporate big wigs of the world have spent their money very strategically and have put the United States government or at least their agencies to work to make certain things happen so where their business can thrive in the upcoming years.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So with that, I think we are going to kind of close up this episode. Raven Lee, thank you so much for coming in as the impromptu savior guests that you were this evening. If any of the good cult members would like to find you or follow you on any of your socials or anything you got going on, go ahead and give yourself a shameless plug as you do.
Speaker 3: I have TikTok and Instagram and it's Dark Huntress nine nine, and you're welcome to message me. I talk to a lot of the cult members every time I come on people, message Jimmy, chat all of the all sorts of conspiracies and stuff.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, and if you have it already, dear cult members, please at this time hit the.
Speaker 1: Five stars, hit the share the like, subscribe to comment, leave a post, leave review, Share this with your friends and family.
Speaker 2: Share us everywhere, especially this episode, we need to bring awareness to the fires in Wyoming.
Speaker 1: They're not fucking doing anything. Share this everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithm se across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finallyies and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who has already done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And I am Jacob, I'm raising me. And there is one.
Speaker 2: Very important, extremely vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible.