Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Glad you're here to fight some more on this beautiful afternoon five o six and I hope we're fighting on the same side, but if not, you'll always be treated with respect here and love to have the great battle of ideas three or three seven one three eight two five five The number text d A N five seven seven three nine Michael Brown's situation with Michael Brown each morning six to ten am six thirty.
Speaker 2: Kitch W.
Speaker 1: Denver joined us for the first two segments of the four I think you'd enjoy that off the podcast, talking about Michael's take on June teenth today, and I'd heard that on his show this morning, thought I gotta get him on air today. Then Abby Johnson the latest and why is Planned Parenthood still funded? That needs to end soon, So we talked about that with Abby. We'll get back to everything that's going on in a run right now. The President says up to two weeks you know up to two weeks they'll make his decision. Of course, that could mean that he would take military action tonight, but he's given himself this two week window. At the same time saying he thinks that Aron is quite possibly just weeks away from having a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: So let's go to the VIP line each week.
Speaker 1: At this time, we're really fortunate to have doctor Catherine Wheeler with us, and she's a medical doctor, and we talk about the medical aspects of abortion and abortion related issues, because I really do think that, as a guy who wants to do what I can to help save babies, that the more people understand just the medicine, the less likely people are to have abortions, and the more likely people are to become pro life in terms of policies. So doctor welcome back to the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me, Dan, I've been looking forward to this.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: And doctor Wheeler comes to us with special credibility and she's become a real hero in the pro life movement because she used to perform abortions as a medical doctor and then saw that they were wrong for the reasons she's discussed on air and now goes out and helps in every way that she can, which is massive.
Speaker 2: So, doctor, I know today our.
Speaker 1: Focus is going to be on the argument we often hear from the abortion industry that more women will die without unrestricted abortion. We hear that from the political left as well. Could you just analyze that from a medical standpoint.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, And that probably is the most effective narrative of the abortion industry and lobby. And you know, I want to say clearly upfront, it's tragic every abortion, because we lose one human being, and it's tragic if we lose too in the middle of it. Nobody wants women to die, and especially we're talking about almost all healthy women who had most of them had nothing medically wrong, and so every bad outcome to the world men is a consequence of medicine of surgery. So I want to go back a little bit and through like abortion was dangerous, illegal and rare for a very long time because women did really put their life on the line when they decided or when they were coerced into having abortions, and then talk about what changed in the late eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds that made it much safer, and then what happened where this narrative of women will die without legal abortion came from. So going back through our history in the United States, again it was dangerous. Women really did die from it, but it was extremely rare, thank god. And they often started like now with the abortion pill. They often started back then with herbs and they weren't very effective. They would often move up to more herbs, and when that failed, then they would move into these procedural abortions. But they were usually untrained people. We didn't have any sterile techniques. They didn't understand anatomy, so a lot of women suffered death. But then in there kind of later eighteen hundreds to early nineteen hundreds, four major things happened that made it safer. The first is Louis Pastor under started understanding German theory that basically bacteria were identified as the source for most infections, and most people knew nothing about that. So we didn't wash hands, so we didn't have sterile equipment, We didn't do any of those things to try to keep our patients from getting infected. And the surgeon learned about what Pastor was learning applied it to his practice. It took a while to take hold unfortunately, but now, of course we used sterile techniques. The second thing was antibiotics came into existence in World War Two, starting with penicillin. Of course, that's expanded, so when people did get infections, there was some treatment to keep people from dying. But the third thing is anesthesia and obqyn became techniques got better and training got better, and so they could surgically intervene with less risk to the woman if necessary if she had a complication. And then the fourth really big thing was somewhere around the nineteen forties somebody came up with a different technique for the most common abortions, which are in the first trimester, and it used to be that they had to be done if they were done properly, with a what's called a curette, which is essentially a metal loop that is sharp on the long handle that you introduced through the vagina, through the cervix into the uterine cavity. And you can kind of imagine that like a balloon, where you're putting this loop in there and you're trying to scrape everything out all the way around. It takes a little bit of time. They can damage the uterus or go through the uterus, you can get really serious infections afterwards. Somebody thought up doing what looks especially like a wide straw that you attached to section. So instead of having to scrape around, you put in this little curette with suction and just rotated as you withdraw it down. The you knowing cavity is much faster, it's much less dangerous, and there's less infections and hemorrhage. So by the time ro versus weight happened, abortion was much less risky. But we started to have I think there were four states by nineteen seventy legalized abortion, at least in some circumstances, in New York being one of them, and there was an obq an doctor Bernard Nathanson. It was very instrumental in the passage of ro versus weight, really active in the policy making, and he stated as an obgen that five to ten thousand women were dying every year a legal abortion in the United States, which sounds horrible, and nobody wants women to die. So the narrative was we need to make it legal to keep women from dying from so called back alley abortion. But there were four things that were true about that what he said was not true. The CDC in nineteen seventy two reported that there had been twenty four deaths from legal abortion thirty nine from illegal abortion, which is really tragic, but not anywhere near five to ten thousand. Nathanson later admitted that the figures were totally false. This is his quote. It was a useful figure, widely accepted. The overriding concern was to get the laws eliminated, and anything within reason that had to be done was permissible, and I think we still see that today. And then the third thing is the back alley image which he used, which what it really meant was that this was illegal, So women came in through the back door to get their procedures. So that's really what they meant by back alley. Over ninety percent were done by trained medical professionals. So what we have today with ordering pills online with no medical professionalved is much more dangerous than what they did than But you know, the narrative help. It's been a very useful narrative. It frightens people. Nobody wants women to die, and so they're willing to vote for it. So I think in a future segment we'll talk about you know the myth that abortion restrictions are killing women, which is how they're applying it now, But the truth is that it was already very limited risk by the time that little versus weight happened.
Speaker 1: Right, and then all of that, of course against the backdrop, as you've established so well on prior programs, that each of these abortions is, as a medical fact, killing an innocent human.
Speaker 2: And so so how.
Speaker 1: You know you've got the industry out there arguing falsely that this very large number of women will die if if there is not a legal right to kill a million or more a year.
Speaker 2: I mean that that's and dead to me.
Speaker 1: It's always been baffling, and I know we're coming up under the segment baffling is the kind word that all these people who pretend to be pro women are out there making this argument to actively push a policy that's killing at least six or seven hundred thousand females a year who are on the receiving end of an abortion.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you're right, And we only talked about half of the person and people involved today, yeah, or last because we haven't talked about the men yet and how it affects family. But yes, the number one issue is that a living human being of incredible value, guys always and when the woman dies too, that's even that just adds to the tragedy.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's so helpful to have you addressing all of this from a medical standpoint. And next week we're going to talk about, you know, is abortion really fourteen times safer than childbirth, because that's one of the arguments you often here made as well. So we'll deep dive that next Thursday at five oh six.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, doctor, it's always great. That's doctor Catherine Wheeler. Three or three someone three eight two five five the number text d A and five seven seven thirty nine. Hey, when we come back, we'll do a lot of stuff, including the latest with Mike Johnston moving Denver toward insolvency and listen, I'm not predicting Denver. It's going to become in solvent soon, but it cannot keep this up. But I also want to give you the latest down Iran. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Perfect bump right there, Ryan, because it is the end of the world as we know it. Iran is never going to be the same, and that's a very good thing. No, we don't have a culmination to this yet, but we just know with all the success that Israel has already had, it's never going to be the same there. And that's great for us as Americans, because Iran was very close to a nuclear weapon probably excuse me, still working on it as we right now. I mean, Afford, you're talking about one hundred yards you know, probably one hundred yards underground, maybe a little bit sideways behind, you know, a hard rock in a mountain side. They're probably still in there right now spinning it and trying to get a nuclear weapon active.
Speaker 2: So but but never going to be the same.
Speaker 1: And that's probably gonna end up a very very good thing for the people of this nation, in our great alli Israel and the world. Alrighty, we're going to get to the phone lines text as well. I do want to say, though, and just what a gut punch I got this text during the break one of the greatest judges ever in Colorado suddenly passed away totally out of the blue, a man named Judge Joseph Bellapani and I tried my first big case in front of him my first year out.
Speaker 2: Of law school.
Speaker 1: It was almost a month long, complicated jury trial, and he you know, I was nobody, and I was nothing, and I was this kid out of school. I knew nothing, but I was working hard and doing my very best and up against probably three of the top five lawyers in the state. And he treated me very fairly and gave me every opportunity and just always respected him. And then did a bunch of cases in front of him after that. He was a great mediator at Judicial Arbiter Group and he's now passed away. So just a great public servant, Judge Joe Bellaponi. So prayers for his family. Please, let's go to the phone lines, and for the judge though I can't picture him anywhere, but heaven very quickly.
Speaker 2: Adam in severance here on the dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 5: Welcome well to that point, real fast making rest in peace. That's a sad thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Well it's about to lose good men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just a reminder, right, we're all day to day. I mean, I was just talking to somebody last week about we need judge A. Pone to mediate this big case we have and then all of a sudden he's gone.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're all just we're all just right for all. Yeah.
Speaker 5: On a on a different note, however, I was calling in regard to the the Iran situation. I'm on the mind that I think, you know, especially that foordoh uh location, I think we really need to just go in trump Neys to send it at be too sorty and just take it out. For for two reasons, because if we negotiate some sort of a truth or you know, surrender, it only gives the opportunity for Iran to go and subvert the rules and move things around. You know, there'll be time in there, and that's you know, that's only going to work in their favor. But then the other part is it sends a clear message to the rest of the world that we are not to be messed with. And when when something, when Trump says something, he means it and it will happen. Yeah, And then I think what Trump should do to take it one step further. I think you'll find this kind of entertaining once we've once we've leveled the sides and we've encased all that urine or all that plutonium down there, and nobody can ever set foot on the ground.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: We build a Statue of Liberty statue here in the United States, and we fly it over via helicopter. Well, instead of the statue holding the porch, that's holding the Jewish Star of David up high, and we set it down right on top of that site where they can't touch it for the next millennium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might need a ship for that trip. But Adam, you made a brilliant point there, which is that President Trump's really historic effectiveness has been you know, through peace through strength, and people take him seriously and his threats seriously, and they don't want to mess with him. And so when he stakes out a position like he has around will not have nuclear weapons total surrender, there's no way he does that without intending to deliver on it. And so when he says today there's still room for diplomacy, I think that's more of a tactical strategic statement, and I think diplomacy, yes, technically, would include total surrender, total give up of the nuclear program. But he's not going to settle for less than that for a lot of different reasons, starting with our national security. He's proven he's willing to die for our national security. He proved that when he took out Sola money, and he knew that would put a target on his own back. He was willing to put that risk on his own head to protect us. And the second is effectiveness. Now with Russia end up getting peace in Ukraine, effectiveness with g other bad actors around the world, is going to deliver on that promise? Got to go to this call next, because I don't think in decades on air, I've ever had in Athena called the show Asina Welcome to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: Oh hi Dan, thanks for taking my car.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just just wanted to weigh in a little bit on this whole Iran versus Israel nuke situation. I think that because I just heard you're talking about, you know, it's pretty clear we need to go in. Iran has a nuclear bomb, blah blah blah. I want to try to juxtapose or why does why is everybody overlooking Just a few months ago, when Sealthy Gabbard testified that there's no evidence that Iran is this far along or is pursuing their nuclear program. You have Iran that is a signatory to the what is it the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty, they allow inspectors into their site. You have Israel that is not a signer to that. You have Israel that does not allow inspection. And why is it that we are so sure that Iran has these nuclear weapons when all the evidence in the intelligence community is saying that they don't. I feel like this is the rock two point zero. We're going in under the assumption that there were wnds, which there weren't. We're going in and we're going right back to a quagmar that we're fighting again on behalf of Israel. It's like I just see that this is a repeat of Iraq.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, thank you for your call, because though I completely disagree on each and every point, it's so valuable to have this conversation because I know there are plenty of people who see things the way you do, and so if you can alter a break, I want to come back and just rebut what you had to say, point by point, starting with that I had said around has a new quitch I didn't, but grateful for athenis call. So let's go through all of that, and I think what you're going to see is the facts are contrary to all of that, and that the need to take out the new program right now is real and in our best interest.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 4: Show, you're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad Athena called that.
Speaker 1: I disagree with every point she made, but it's it's valuable to have the conversation because I know others agree with her. There isn't time to lay it all out because she articulately covered about seven points in a hurry.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, Athena.
Speaker 1: My summary response to this to that is, first of all, I never said Aroun has a nuke right now.
Speaker 2: I just said I do believe they're close.
Speaker 1: And then you raise the question why would you believe they're close when you say they're subject to full inspections, etc.
Speaker 2: For me, it's this simple.
Speaker 1: First, I don't trust Iran or anything arounding officials say at all, and I can't believe any other thinking person would. Second, I do trust Trump, and third I do trust Netan Yahoo and I think Israel, a nation that has been repeatedly threatened with annihilation by Iran, has every right at this point to assume that Iran intends to follow through on it.
Speaker 2: So it's really that simple for me.
Speaker 1: And obviously America's interest I think America is obligated to defend our great Ali Israel, Athena, but America's interest as well are clearly served by making sure that Iran does not have nuclear weapons. I mean, that's a radical Islamist regime. And who in the right mind would want radical Islamic terrorist And that's what they are, right that they're behind Thomas, They're behind Hesbala, They're behind the October seventh straight out of Hell Horrors. Nobody in the right mind, including you, Athena, would want the people who run Iran to have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, I don't. I Actually what concerns me as well is that is a state like Israel having nuclear Well you got to be to mar Shadians leazy about their nuclear weapons program.
Speaker 1: One second. I just want to get and you're welcome to stay the rest of the show. You're welcome to stay the rest of the show. I want to have this conversation, but to be useful, we have to have direct answers to direct questions. I have answered yours, Please answer mine. Do you agree that the radical Islamist terrorist who run Iran should not have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 6: I would agree that if we're going to take them away from Iran, you take them away from Israel, neither country should have them.
Speaker 1: Well, well, let's get to that, and maybe you did answer my question and let me just clarify that. So your position is you are unwilling to simply say that the radical Islamic terrorists who run iron should not have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: You are unwilling to say that, correct.
Speaker 6: No, what I'm willing to say is if there's clear and convincing evidence that they actually are very far along in their nuclear program, maybe at that point we need to have another discussion about going in and doing regime change. But right now, all the evidence is pointing to the fact that they are not as far as along as what Israel is claiming. And that's been their claim for thirty years now.
Speaker 2: Well, and they've been right.
Speaker 1: They've been right for thirty years, and what they've done, repeatedly and brilliantly is undermined the progress of the Iranian nuclear program. It is well documented, including from defectors from Iran, that Iran has been pursuing that program for thirty years now. You do not obviously trust the President Trump, You do not believe him when he says Iran is very close.
Speaker 6: I when it comes to Trump, someone who voted for him three times, by the way, I'm not someone on the left at all, very disappointed in how he's been waffling and weak this last week. So that's what concerns me. So my concern is who is whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He's obviously going above and ignoring Tulci Gabbard, so he's getting information from the intelligence community.
Speaker 1: So you think Trump is allowing himself to be manipulated.
Speaker 6: I would say that that's not far betched. I would say with the influence and the power that another foreign entity has.
Speaker 1: So now we get to your hostility toward Israel, which I just don't understand. But you talk about Israel being sleazy, this, et cetera. You agree the Holocaust happened, right, Oh, of.
Speaker 7: Course I'm not.
Speaker 6: Of course it gets and that was disgusting, that was despicable, right, And I agree it's unfortunate, and it's unfortunate. And what they've been doing in Gauza is a Holocaust as well. This is a modern day Holocaust. It's the same thing, the same thing right now in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, now let's break that down at Sena, because at this point you're obviously an intelligent, articulate person, but you've temporarily lost your mind. Because to equate the systematic slaughter of millions of innocent Israelis in the Holocaust to Israel responding to October seven by trying to end the the end Hamas, no sane person could make that comparison. I mean, can you give me one single example in the response to October seven of Israel intentionally targeting innocent civilians.
Speaker 2: Ian?
Speaker 6: Are you aware it killed two hundred and twenty five journalists? Are you aware of how many people that had been killed after October seventy?
Speaker 1: You're dodging my question, Athena, you're dodging my question. All of those people killed in Gaza after October seven were killed by Hamas because Israel had a right to go in in self defense, and Hamas chose to hide behind innocent people. But my question to you is simply, can you point to a single innocent person that Israel intentionally killed after October seven?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't live in Israel, but.
Speaker 5: But you know they don't know.
Speaker 1: Come on, but you don't live anywhere else that you're condemning right now. So the point of theena is you can't because nobody can. Because unlike the Holocaust, where you know, Hitler systematically killed millions of innocent, defenseless people, you can't point to Israel doing that to.
Speaker 2: A single person.
Speaker 1: You object to the way Israel has approached it self defense. I believe and and and my heart breaks for every innocent who died in Gaza, But that blood is on the hands of Hamas, and Hamas equals Iran. And you're calling this show to say, oh no, don't take out Iran's nuclear weapons program.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I think that the information that we're getting that Trump is getting is not consistent with what Pulsey Gabbard is getting.
Speaker 2: Why would Congress, why would you have that.
Speaker 6: Trump is having someone in his ear called a foreign entity called Israel. And I think we need to stop trying to fight their wars because we're not getting anything out of it. We're going into debt and we're having our own people killed and maimed because we keep going into the belief and fighting wars on behalf of a Ya.
Speaker 1: And your hostility toward Israel. I don't understand. But in terms of a rock, we didn't go into a rock for Prime Minister NETANYAHUO are the state of Israel. So don't blame Israel for a rock or Afghanistan. You know, here you have a man you voted for three times, who has access to classified information, who is looking you in the eye and telling you Aron is very close to a nuclear weapon. And you're saying you believe Tulca Gabbard over Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Absolutely her job. Isn't she getting this?
Speaker 2: What's Trump's job? What's Trump's job? Trump has a much bigger job than she has.
Speaker 1: But you think he's being manipulated by Netanyahu because you have this hostility toward Israel.
Speaker 6: That's just I think you have blinding you towards Israel. I have hostility towards Israel having influence in our foreign policy. That's where I have hostilities. And are all of the money that are taxpayers that are gone to fight these wars. It's ridiculous this, Well, we haven't.
Speaker 1: Been fighting the wars on behalf of Israel. Let let me ask you about this. First of all, I think we have an obligation to our great great ally Israel to protect it from being annihilated by Iran, which is promised to But that aside, Uh, you have to concede. It is in America's national interest to make sure that Iran does not have a nuclear weapon. Right, you conceded that earlier.
Speaker 6: I can see, Yes, I did. They were further along and it was pretty clear and convincing evidence.
Speaker 2: So you just don't believe Trump. Think you think Trump.
Speaker 1: Is being manipulated by Netanya who you We've already established that.
Speaker 6: And I don't think it's farfetch.
Speaker 1: Okay, appreciate the call, Thank you, Athena. I think there is no chance that President Trump is being manipulated by anybody. And to me, it's just completely illogical to trust Tulcy Gabbard over Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So I just don't give them.
Speaker 7: Plus one quick point of clarification. Telsea came out publicly and said that's not what she said in her testimony. That you've listened to the full context of what she said. There is not daylight between herself and Trump.
Speaker 2: That's what she saw.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear that. I'm glad to hear that because I've got to tell you listen. Trump's not perfect. None of us are perfect. Trump's not God, none of us are God. Trump makes mistakes just like all of us. But on matters like this, I trust Donald Trump, and I do so very easily and very confidently. And you look at his track record, right, Keep in mind, this was a guy who was willing to die for our safety. He knew when he ordered that terrorist General Solomoni taken out. He knew it would put a target on his back, and it did.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: I mean, would anybody be surprised if we eventually find out both of those assassination attempts, the first one which was virtually certain to succeed if not for what I believe is divine intervention, but one way or the other, it was almost virtually certain to succeed. Would you be surprised to find out in the end if that was a on. No, So he knew he was putting a target on his back to protect us. It seems to me he has earned trust in this situation. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Get back to the callers in a second. So many great texts.
Speaker 1: I've got to get to some of those DAN are on target's apartments, hospitals and residential targets Israel targets military.
Speaker 2: So very true.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a classic battle of good versus evil, right, not the people of Iran, but the Mulas and the Iatolas who keep them captive as well. So in the ballistic missile hit on the Iranian hospital today, I don't be surprised if that leads to the taking out of company.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be at all surprised.
Speaker 1: In fact, I think one of the dynamics right now, Ryan, that we're looking at is as President Trump surveys the landscape. Certainly, if in the meantime there's any kind of hit on American troops or interest, I think that would be the trip wire that would then trigger the plans that are ready apparently have been approved, but I expect those will probably be implemented anyway.
Speaker 7: And putting a fine point on your conversation with Athena, our previous caller, I want to ask you about this horseshoe theory that has been discussed. I think Ben Shapiro's brought it up, and Mark Levin, you and I are uniformly similar on this position. Of supporting Israel, that they are our greatest ally in the region, and we don't think to question them or their motives. But you got the hard left like ilhan Omar Rashida Talib, I'd say AOC the squad that sort of loved us, that.
Speaker 4: Are fervently anti Semits.
Speaker 7: We know that, but we also see on the other side this horseshoe coming together of a far right element that would include I think now Tucker Carlson, Candice Owens, maybe Thomas Massey, our previous caller.
Speaker 4: There's a much of that.
Speaker 7: Has this underpinning of some kind of deeply seated anti Semitism, And like you, I'm wondering where is that coming from our side of it?
Speaker 1: And let me disagree with the premise here if I may, Ryan, because I think when we talk about Candos owns, Tucker Carlson, et cetera, I don't believe there is an anti Semitism there, and I just don't know what the color Athena.
Speaker 2: I don't know her.
Speaker 7: Well, Oh, have you heard Candice Owans of late No? Wow, Yeah, I haven't heard any heard anything very bad.
Speaker 1: All I'm trying to say is I think that somebody can oppose America becoming involved in Iran right now, even in the way we're talking about, which should be no boots on the ground, but be the airstrikes. I think a person could oppose that without being an anti semit So let me just put it that way, Okay. I think you can put together a coherent argument to do that. I just think the far better argument, the stronger argument, the weight of the evidence, starting with our own national security a close second, our obligation Israel is in favor of, if necessary, air power, only the US assisting in taking out.
Speaker 2: Around's nuclear capabilities. Lord knows that it'll save our nation.
Speaker 1: So what you agree though, that that someone who is not anti Semitic could put together a credible argument against US involvement.
Speaker 7: Yes, and I hear that argument, and I actually understand it to a large degree because I'm not an interventional interventionist in any sense of the word. But I'm finding it, especially on the left, you see this. Obviously they're all about waving the Ukraine flag and they're one hundred percent in on Ukraine against Russia, and then all of a sudden they're oh, oh yeah about it.
Speaker 2: Well, now, the anti Semitism on the left.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about your typical Democrat, but I'm talking about the powers that control the Democratic Party. And look at what they're doing right that. They're setting themselves on fire with that, and they're hurting themselves.
Speaker 2: In so many ways.
Speaker 1: I mean, Josh Shapiro would have been a far better candidate for them, but they couldn't do that in their twisted worldview because he's Jewish. So no, the left, yeah, a ton of anti Semitism. I think the credible argument against my position. My position is if necessary, the US should assist Israel and taking out the nuclear capability limit that to air. Only credible argument against that is what's unknown and uncontrollable. You know, best laid plans, right, et cetera. But if the US goes in in the air, and again I hope the US does if necessary, then you never know what that might trigger in other ways, right, You never know, for example, China, which has been flying in and out of Iran, does that trip something with China? And listen, the US has to stand up to China in many different ways right now, but we don't want a military conflict with China. But again, the far stronger, better reasoned argument is if Israel needs the US to help finish off the nuclear capability, and it can be done from the air.
Speaker 2: Then you do it.
Speaker 7: The one final point I'll make on Athena, where I do agree to a large extent, is what changed. We know that the intel has been out there that Iran's trying to develop a nuclear weapon, but what escalated that, what caused Israel to act? What I keep coming back to is exactly what you said, though, Dan, I trust Donald Trump to make this call and not be manipulated by whatever pressure campaign might be put on by Benjamin not Yahoo or anybody else.
Speaker 1: And I respect Israel's right to self defense as you do, and to prevent the next Holocaust. But in terms of the timing, listen, Israel has properly wanted to do this for a long time, right, because there's this constant effort as we speak right now, Ryan, all of the published information I see suggest Iran is still enriching and is racing now to get the bombs, and was before, and so Israel, I think, was waiting for a couple of things, waiting for Biden to leave office, right, because it's only doable with trumpet office, and at that point, I think the Trump administration was asking Israel to hold off, right, Yeah, So, I think Israel has properly wanted to do this for quite a while, and it has done everything it could to try to set back that nuclear program. But now I think there's a window here, a window to do a great service to our children and their grandchildren and their grandchildren and the higher civilized world, our great ally Israel, and.
Speaker 2: I'm very, very.
Speaker 1: Confident this is going to end well for America, for Israel and the world, but still a lot of pain to come. Evil doesn't die easily, and this Iranian regime is just straight out of hell.
Speaker 2: Evil Ran.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your great work, Kelly, you as well. Enjoy everybody this beautiful evening, and please join us tomorrow four oh six on the Dan Kapla Show.