Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed Head to head Challenge, Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kevin, good morning, how are you today? I'm good. What are you doing here? I don't know, dude, I'm I'm I've finally got a victory speech for you, and and it cut off the end.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on over here, dude, I'm sorry. Just win the game, all right, Just win the game.
Speaker 2: Who cares about the speech of this? What people do care about is this? Ah geez, that's loud, that's abrasive.
Speaker 1: You're taking on Dean. Hello Dean, Hello, Dean, Dean the Dancing Machine. Have you played this game before?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well where you've been, Dancing Machine? Why don't you play? Why haven't you played? Today's the day?
Speaker 2: Okay, Today's day for Dean Dean the Dancing Machine. It is the most elusive fish fresh fish. I like him. Kid.
Speaker 1: All right, all you gotta do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? One hundred dollars gift card to Jersey Mike's Oh my god, I know, man, I would tear up for Jersey Mi. Dean, you could take me to lunch.
Speaker 1: If you win that, we could just sit there and talk about all the years you've been listening and not playing the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Okay.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, Kevin's a two time Hall of Famer. Dean Dean the Dancing Machine.
Speaker 2: Step it up. Here we go, there's that music.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is the name of the murderer in Friday the Thirteenth movies?
Speaker 2: Kevin?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Jason not even wasn't even close?
Speaker 1: Dean, I heard you you you. You stop right now, Dean with your nonsense. Okay, Dean, Kevin got you by a mile.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with these phones, Dean. Just Dean, just say your name first. Stop Dancing machine, Dean Kevin. Question number two, what do you call the metal brackets placed on your teeth to straighten them out?
Speaker 2: Dean?
Speaker 1: Dean, Dean the Dancing Machine. Brace's is a correct answer?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah, welcome, dude. You say you did that? You said your name first that time. It's because I told you to stop dancing for the win.
Speaker 1: What college did Alex attend? Hint, it's the Harvard of Southwest Kevin.
Speaker 2: You have h show me you of h.
Speaker 1: Dean Dean the Dancing Machine. What college did Alex attend? Hint, it's the Harvard of Southwest, Texas.
Speaker 2: They call it that. Dean in three two Huntsville College, hunts Vegas Institute he went to. He went to Sam Houston. Watch don't you watch your mouth come on focus?
Speaker 1: Dean could have won, He could have beat two time Hall of Famer Kevin. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, please let this be the last question. Trident, double mint, hubba bubba Kevin. Are all types of what gum dum? Hey Dean, if we do a dance competition, you can.
Speaker 2: Call in for that. I thought you played well one time. I liked you, Dean.
Speaker 1: I like you. Plus you said you've been listening a long time. Thank you, Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Would you dream of ever calling us again and playing and like, okay, you got that out of your system? Would you try this again? Yeah? Yeah, I would hope. So did you have fun? I would hope So I did?
Speaker 1: I did? I got the face for radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Dancing Machine is out. Two time Hall of Famer Kevin Can we get a Victor space that works too? Man all right? That was win number three. Kevin all right?
Speaker 1: Can you want to play on Monday?
Speaker 2: You're pre