Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome back to another swapcast edition with six G Agenda podcast. This is the Outside Minds podcast. I'm your hosting creator, Steele lo Free this is the other hosting creator. And if you guys have not seen our other two swapcasts with sixty Agenda, I'm gonna kick it on over to Andrew from six G and he's gonna let you guys know a little bit about himself and where you guys can find him. Let's go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the host sixty Agenda about the third time.
Speaker 3: Here, I think yep, and yeah, yeah, happy to be back. I love coming here, and yeah, go check us out all platforms Spotify, Apple, we got new Patreon and stuff.
Speaker 2: We're doing a lot of shit with that.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Definitely go check us out.
Speaker 1: How did live stream go yesterday?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: It went all right.
Speaker 3: I had a problem sharing the screen and everything on on stream yard because I hadn't really used it, but I got it all.
Speaker 2: All of it worked out nice.
Speaker 3: My boy Justin wasn't with me. He's my tech guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll work out the kings as you do it more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the book I'm the book nerd, you know what I mean? Okay, all right, yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. So we talked about Charlie Kirk on our podcast I think two episodes ago, episode sixty four, I think, and we just wanted to as conspiracy theorists, we like to look at all angles of it, you know what I'm saying. Like, there was some good things about Charlie Kirk and his message, but we do got to look into the shady aspects of it. We got Andrew here to share with us some of his information and stuff like that he found. But before that, I want to talk about something off topic. Did you see about the UK how they're going to try to implement the digital ideas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, mandatory for work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's insane. It's beautiful to see that all the Brits are over there, are signing petitions, sharing posts and try not to make that happen, because once it happens over there, it's bound to happen over here eventually. So it's it's nice to know that the people are fighting back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had that very large protest that everybody said was for Charlie Kirk, but it actually was for freedom of speech because they were being put in jail for Facebook cooks. And so people are like, oh, yeah, they're they're protesting for Charlie Kirk over there in Britain.
Speaker 2: It's no, It's funny how they do that.
Speaker 1: How they try to twist the news. And then also too, they were trying to say like, oh, there was only one hundred thousand and everyone was there. I was like, there was way more than one hundred thousand people there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of people. Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, massive wave. Yeah, it's a brilliant Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, you saw Trump right at the UNS and that he wants to international what did he call it, a bio bio warfare convention where they're going to imp implement a international digital ID system.
Speaker 2: But what does bio warfare have to do with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Idea crazy thing.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. And that's kind of what we get on too. You know what we talked about over at sixteen, and it's all about that, and you know the wearables and everything that RFK talks about that I mentioned before, that that comes into play here and Yeah, Unfortunately, it's a you know, Charlie Kirk was a you know, ritual killing to manifest manifest change and you know, Turning Point USA. There's a lot of symbology within this whole whole murder and it just keeps.
Speaker 2: Coming out more and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we get into that, I wanted to ask her thoughts about the snake eyes connection. Everyone's been talking about that. What do you think about that? Dude, there's a lot of shit with that. Charlie Cookson assassinated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so wild.
Speaker 3: So they went to a boxing match during the storm, a storm tropical storm called Jezebel, right, and Jezebel is the magazine that there was an article. I brought proof because they deleted the article. I brought proof that they wrote an article saying how they cursed Charlie Kirk two days before he died. They posted it, right, So they deleted it because of what it had and they even mentioned the Utah University and how they were protesting him coming in the article. So I will show I'll show you that in a minute. But so they had the Jezebel core they had September tenth. It was the boxing match was on September tenth. And then so the guy who got shot in the neck behind Nicholas Cage, his name is Charlie Kirkland, yes, right, and the boxer.
Speaker 2: The boxer was like no, he was like a dude sitting.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm talking about the name of the boxer was also was his name something the Assassin or something? Ye? Yeah right in yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So the movie comes out in nineteen ninety eight, right, and Charlie kirk is born ninety three and his dad in nineteen eighty three was the architect of the Trump Tower, So.
Speaker 2: There was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there.
Speaker 3: Was this standing connection there. It's just crazy to think that this was pre planned. It doesn't even make sense. But there's credence to that being pre planned because there was a music video that Eric Erica Kirk his wife.
Speaker 2: She was in with her too. There's so much we'll get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's flying through the air and in the background is nine ten.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, dude.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I brought the receipts.
Speaker 1: Bro. My thoughts on the whole thing, like because my mom was saying, like, you know, he was five years old when that film came out. But you know, us, we believe in like the power of the mind and powerful manifestation, and I think the same kind of thing is happening on the symptoms where millions of people are tuned into this this uh you know, this media or this film or these movies, and I think that collectively we are unconsciously manifesting these events that happened year.
Speaker 4: They didn't predict it. They made it happen. Yeah, like that, we made it happen. They put it out there and we made it happen.
Speaker 1: And you know what, yeah, oh yeah. With Freemasonry, we find out he's a Freemason, and you know, with them, you know, they believe all the world is stage and all that, you know, and people play their parts and stuff like that. There's a lot of people saying that the Charlie Kirk assassination was fake or stage and a lot of people say that he might be in on it. And the one thing that gives a little bit of credits to that theory, I think is that the immense amount of support and popularity that came after his death, you know what I'm saying, and made him a martyr.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm saying, And didn't they say, like, uh, thirty six hours after well, to be exact, thirty three hours thirty three. Why'd you say thirty six? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And so the symbology behind thirty three, Yes, you know three three three cube very cube cube is thirty three, right, and so three is very important for the divine you know, working of creation. And then you have thirty three for the amount of initiations that you get in the higher you know, pyramid of freemasonry, right, and so for some people.
Speaker 2: But also there's so much with it.
Speaker 3: So one, let's just back up to the one the oats that Freemasons give, right. Trump called him the master Builder, So that's there.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 3: Candace says that she's a Mason of Turning Point, USA, and so there's a lot going on there. So whenever you back up and look at it, the book that was made the day before he died, right, allegedly made called Shooting of Charlie Carey, right, so that here, hold on, let me go ahead and show you this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so whenever you look at that.
Speaker 3: Here, let me pull it up. Uh it's oh shit, there we go.
Speaker 2: Move that out the way.
Speaker 3: All right, so right here, so you got this book right here, right, Anastasia J. Casey is the author name, right, And so I looked into what that meant. So Anastasia, Now, Charlie Kirk was a Christian, right, So Anastasia was a saint in Christian Orthodox, right. She was a martyr in Christian Orthodox. Right. So Anastasia the great martyr in Christian Orthodoxy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And then you also have her last name, Casey, which means vigilant, brave watcher. And then Jay in the middle means he establishes, which is if you know about freemasonry.
Speaker 2: There's two pillars you can kind of see, right, you can kind of see right here these two pillars.
Speaker 3: So on the left is a jay and it b well, jay means he establishes, and so whenever you put that together, it's the great martyrster martyr establishes, a brave new vigilant watcher. Right. That's that's what we talk about, dude. That's the fucking uh surveillance grid. Right, that's the whole, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And so that's what I think they're ushering in.
Speaker 3: And even if you go into the Bible, you see these red letters, right, here.
Speaker 2: What does this say right here?
Speaker 3: Because thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, which called herself a prophetess Jezebel.
Speaker 2: That's why I said the magazine.
Speaker 1: Was called where he was couraged bomb Son.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's a lot going on here, right, There's so many connections as really crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So then of course we've got the Illuminati Freemason with the beehive, because the hive mind communist. I'll show you here proof that Illuminati and communism are all the same, right, And so you see the she had the necklace right what is that called the Knights of malta necklace right there? Oh shit, And so that relates right into the Knights templars.
Speaker 2: You also have Trump, he was the what was he?
Speaker 3: He was the owner of miss Usa or whatever the fuck whenever she got Arizona. So it all goes back like for a while, her mom fucking her mom like is a super Zionist work for the DoD and like helped Israel establish some shit. So that's what we're working with. Yeah, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot, super shady. As far as my thoughts on freemasonry, I believe it's not inherently good or bad personally, but I do believe that they're basically learning magic and how to manipulate reality. And I believe that's why you meet like a lot of like lower level Masons that seem to be, you know, on the gooder side of things, are into evil and are.
Speaker 4: They're oblivious to what they're doing at the higher levels.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was gonna That was gonna be my point, because if we're gonna make the point that Charlie Kirk was a free Mason, it could be that he was a Freemason and then once he figured out all the stuff and the plans they were trying to do, he went against the grain and that's when they decided to take him out, you know what I mean. So I believe that there's that angle there. And then also, did you speaking of her jewelry, did you see the big g on her on her ring or whatever?
Speaker 2: Third finger? Yeah, third finger?
Speaker 3: It was if you count from this, which is how Europeans do it, one, two, three, right, it's your third finger. So her middle finger there. That was funny, man. Yeah, I saw that. It was awesome. It just doesn't end right, Yeah, So right now, I just right before this, I did a little live on YouTube as well for a book club because I'm doing like a book club thing where Patreon members they can get the access to the stream yard where they can hop on.
Speaker 2: I could put them on stage, we could all talk about the book whatever.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, you know, they gop on you know YouTube live fucking comment whatever.
Speaker 2: But we are doing Behold a Pale Horse by the cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they voted on, and I was like, yeah, that's a great one to start. So dude, right before this, I only did thirty minutes because I was like, all right, I have to fucking say this from I talked to you guys, not even going to go past it because it is everything that's going on right now. So chapter one talks about silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, and so we kind of skipped over that because I have a whole episode on that from my Silent Weapons series where we literally read the doctum.
Speaker 4: I've been listening to some of those right on, bro, Hey.
Speaker 2: I hope you like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if we read the document for fucking from the you know, the printer that they found, right, and so he pretty much did the same thing. He typed it all out in the first chapter, and so the second chapter is about secret societies.
Speaker 2: In the New World Order. My mind was blown, dude.
Speaker 3: So it starts off with how the Brotherhood of the Snake, right or the Dragon was the first secret society Illuminati order, like before Illuminati was even a thing. But essentially the whole Luciferian concept that extends to all secret societies started with the Brotherhood of the Snake or the Dragon. If you remember, in Revelations, it says the Dragon gives power to the Beast and he breathes life into the beast and the beef and the beast comes alive and pretty much wants to be worshiped, right, And that's like Revelations, I believe the Beast is Ai and it's been created by the Dragon, aka this society of fucking people, right, So check this out, dude. Oh wait, let me share it because this is fucking nuts. So Hiram Mabef, who is like the Freemasonic fucking like the guy who started it.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, there's like a story that they learned about him. He was like killed in the tent in like the he was like one of the builders that they killed or something like that. It's a Freemason story, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was killed by three Ruffians, right, and how many people got accused for Charlie Kirk's murder?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right right, So you had you had George's in, you have the guy who got interrogated and let go, and then you have the Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 3: So Hirambeth he represents intelligence, liberty, and tr and was struck down by a blow to the neck, representing the suppression of speech by the.
Speaker 2: Leaf, by the state.
Speaker 3: And finally he was struck on the head by a mall but anyway, representing the suppression of intellect. So pretty much what it's saying is Freemasonry equates the church and state and masses with tyranny into intolerance and ignorance and so anyways, it's kind of just the symbolic stories that I was pointing out with the neck and so up heerre It talks about there's allegations that the Freemasons were infiltrated by the Illuminati, but Bill Cooper doesn't believe that because the Masons always have contained the core of Illuminati within their ranks, and that is why they so freely and willingly took them and hit them in the.
Speaker 2: Members of Wishaup's group.
Speaker 3: And you cannot really believe that the Freemasons, if they were only a simple frat organization, would have risked everything, including their lives, by taking in and hiding out laws who have been condemned by all the monarchies of YadA YadA. So essentially it's just saying that all of it's the same. So he goes into the Knights Templar Knights of Malta, which is why I brought this up because you.
Speaker 2: Have her necklace.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot kind of where he connects that it's all the same. But what does the Illuminati want? So it says that they want to eliminate, uh, your ownership of property, They want to eliminate religion, and they want to eliminate nations.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what we see with the w EF.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was just gonna say too.
Speaker 4: You will own nothing, and you will love it, you will eat the bugs.
Speaker 3: And these are the arms of the Illuminati in our current organization. But the problem is we're pretty fucking close to yeah possible, you know.
Speaker 1: So let me let me ask you this bro what do you think of the theory that either it was fake or that he was in on it himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Freemason's they they swear a blood oath that they will kill themselves or be murdered for the furtherance.
Speaker 2: Of the great work for the cause.
Speaker 3: Don't ever, don't ever put it past them to be willing to die for the great work.
Speaker 2: Right, And so I would say it's.
Speaker 3: Possible, it's real, especially with how so possible he literally let himself die.
Speaker 2: Andy was in on it.
Speaker 3: So both things could be true. People just can't wrap their mind into that.
Speaker 4: I think it could be true because of like kind of how calm his wife is about the whole situation and how fast they're moving on with turning point and was planned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sold his house eight He sold his house eight months before he died.
Speaker 2: What in Arizona and.
Speaker 3: His his wife's mom worked at the same real estate company as Epstein.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and then they.
Speaker 3: Own a fucking philanthropic like non governmental organization or some like you know, nonprofit or something in Romania where they have a lot of problems with organ trafficking and young chill during and things like that. Sex trafficking, not damnificat anything. This is alleged, but I'm just saying, and to talk about his wife sa family.
Speaker 1: On the subject that he kind of became a martyr and became more powerful after his death, I feel like the same thing is kind of happening with his wife, you know what I mean. She's getting like really boosted up, you know what I mean? Yes, And I think then they make her the CEO of something like that, like right after or something like that. Am I wrong about that? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the CEO of Turning Point now. Oh yeah, Turning Point Us, which is what he had. And I mean, you know, imagine this right right JD. Vance Erica Kirk VP right Oh shit, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't want that, you guys. Stick out the last episode we got into how JD. Evans was a venture capitalist they got boosted as a politician, and how that would be the perfect person to implement the technocracy that they're already trying to implement. You know what I'm saying. So go check that episode out if you can. It was our last swapcast with that. But yeah, continue, bro, well.
Speaker 3: Think about that and what we talk talked about, and think about how some.
Speaker 2: People were hip to that. But you've got a great.
Speaker 3: Martyr's wife who can soften the blow, right, And that's that's kind of what I could see. I could see that being a possibility.
Speaker 4: A nice white woman.
Speaker 2: He's fucking guy. She's got some scary eyes.
Speaker 3: She does she does like I'm like, oh, like there's something there, like, you know, a grieving woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't ask you this, bro, because as soon as it happened, then Yahoo decides to come out and I didn't do this. Yeah, I didn't do Okay, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Why are you addressing us like you run us? Because maybe you do after tweeting after right when he did it. But what what do you how how much do you think Israel is involved? Do you think they're not involved at all? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, well I think yeah.
Speaker 3: So did you see recently he met with a bunch of people and talked about what they're gonna do to secure the base that they've lost because of people like Candice Owens and Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 1: No, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So okay, first of all, they've taken over Express VPN, they've taken over TikTok Uh, they're trying to buy X and I could I could show you. I have a video here if you want to see it, Yeah, let's check it out. But literally, it's fucking it's just right after this and they're planning what they're gonna do now because people don't fuck with them anymore Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was gonna bring up how he did the speech at the UN and most of the UN fucking walked down.
Speaker 4: They all got up and walked down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then number two, there was a Council of the UN that determine Israel is guilty of genocide and gospel and guess.
Speaker 4: Who didn't walk out? US representatives exactly.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to lose their money. They didn't want to lose that.
Speaker 3: Congress ain't Congress ain't walking out. Yeah, bro, you know that's funny because I'll show you the pete hegset thing too in a minute now that you brought that up.
Speaker 2: So all right, so let me go ahead and show you this.
Speaker 3: So this is uh, this asked a question to n Yahoo, tell me if you could hear this?
Speaker 2: Nope, Okay, hold on, I.
Speaker 1: Hope she puts them on the spot.
Speaker 2: Let me see here if I could do advance share. Oh, maybe we'll let me do the audio.
Speaker 3: Well, never mind, So she asked him pretty much, what are we going to do to secure the base?
Speaker 2: He said, uh, we can't fight.
Speaker 3: We can't fight uh war with uh with drones and swords anymore. I mean with swords and cavalry anymore. But now we have things like drones and influencers. We could fight back with war.
Speaker 2: He said. I won't get into the drones.
Speaker 3: But he's like, but what's the most important thing being bought right now?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And they said, you know, they guessed, and he said TikTok. He said, hopefully we could secure that. We're on our way to secure that. And then he said, what's the next one and they said X. And that's what I'm watching this on right, where somebody's like saying, fuck this shit, right, and so I I'm like, god, dude, they're really coming after everywhere where there's honesty, right, yeah. And he says that there he says that there's non governmental organizations that people use to spew bullshit about Israel. I was arguing that he actually does that himself and uses government money himself, and then he deflects onto other people about how they get out real information and say, oh, it's fake.
Speaker 4: Did you see did you see that clip of him on the Milk Boys where I believe they brought bro. He he's asking him. He goes, you guys, don't you guys can't say whatever you want on here? And he's like, no, I can't. He goes, you guys are America freedom of speech? Bro's gas lighting him, knowing, damn well, he can't talk about you were Israel? What the fuck? That shit is crazy?
Speaker 2: That is nuts. Here, hold on here, so let me hear. I can show you now you hear that? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And the most important ones on the social media and the most important purchase that is going on right now is.
Speaker 4: Number one, Number one, it can be consequential and the other one.
Speaker 2: And it went through Oracle has control of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw that. Yeah, Which is funny because the first we've been getting a lot of followers on TikTok, and the first time we started losing followers was when I posted this meme that was like it was the video of like I posted I posted, I posted a screenshot of him talking about how he wasn't involved with the Charlie Kirk shooting and then over it. I overlaid the video of the dude that's like, wow.
Speaker 4: You always lie?
Speaker 2: Why you lie?
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, I'm like, didn't get a lot of views, and then I started losing followers. I'm like, hmmm, that never really happened.
Speaker 4: That's a good sign. Don't delete it. That's a good sign.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's much talk about that ship.
Speaker 3: They don't go like this and then uh yeah, yeah, it's like motherfuckers will be like fuck that, and then more will be I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's so much as people unfollowing because they don't like the message. I think it's more of them being in control of the algorithm and being like, all right, we're gonna put you on the losing followers list instead of the gaining followers list, because I think they have a bigger control of the algorithm than it naturally is.
Speaker 4: For sure, Well, you have to be able to manipulate the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's very true.
Speaker 3: So this guy is the one who owns Oracle right, and Oracle just bought you know, his son Larry Elison right here.
Speaker 4: Is that like Oracle cloud. Is that what it's called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it's cloud system that they actually use the data clouds.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy is my job uses it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So a lot of companies.
Speaker 4: Well guess what we Well we went over it the other day. Vanguard one of the one of the those are the two main investors of my company. Yeah, like every other company.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what I'm saying exactly, any big company, big company. Yeah, what kind of what kind of work is it?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: Shipping and receiving?
Speaker 2: No, like, what does the company do? What kind of what does the company do?
Speaker 4: My company?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like what is the company?
Speaker 4: Yes, like it's shipping and receiving. So we send Trump Logistics yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump Okay, yeah got it? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah okay. Yeah. So yeah they have.
Speaker 4: And we're a big company. So yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Opening Opening Eye just did to deal with him. You also have his son just bought Paramount and CBS.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He just did a deal with Mark and dreason for TikTok and check this out.
Speaker 2: This will let you know who's these.
Speaker 5: The renewal of the Jewish States, uh is something that I think touches.
Speaker 4: All of us.
Speaker 5: For two thousand years we were a stateless people, and now we have a country of our own, defended by all the brave men and women of the idea. So anything we can do to support them who devote their lives for preserving the state of Israel, keeping the people set.
Speaker 3: This is after like they asked about, like you know, this is like way after God's the genocide scenario.
Speaker 4: Brave soldiers, what the fuck crazy?
Speaker 3: And then on top of that, who owns eight VPN companies?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean they own so whenever you think you're off the grid, you're actually being watched by them. And then they have their hands in everything. Eighty two hundred unit eighty two hundred just took control of TikTok with Larry or Larry Ellison, and that is actually a massive, speaking of venture capitalist, a massive venture capitalists investment that was done in Israel to create a lot of what would you call it, like AI cyberware things like that back in nineteen ninety three or so, and now they're in everything. And that's why Larry Ellison, he's on video saying that all the technology does not come from sol con Valid actually comes from Tel Aviv. And that's why Hu says, are you holding a phone? You have a piece of Israel in your hand right now?
Speaker 2: Because they're every in everything. And so when you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about this surveillance graded who's gonna run it? And what does that mean for us? Are they Talmudic atheists?
Speaker 2: Like what are we talking about here? Because a lot of these motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Are not real like tore Jews. These are like Sam Altman, he admitted it on Tucker Carlson. He doesn't practice Judaism, but he's a Jew.
Speaker 2: Does that even mean? Like what you It.
Speaker 4: Just means my mom's Jewish and I didn't. I didn't go with her bullshit. That's it. So I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Those are the worst ones to work, and those are the ones that are unfortunately taken over.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, Good Lord, have mercy. So I want to bring it back over to Charlie Kirk and the Free Masonic symbolism and his connection to UH to Donald Trump as well. I sent you something about the Seven Mountains mandate. I'm gonna read about what that is for those who don't know. Shout out to my friend Rachel who put me on this information. But the Seven Mountains is a dominant Christian frame well seven Mountains mandate is a dominant dominionist Christian framework that urges believers to gain influence over seven fears of society, family, religion, education, media, arts, slash, entertainment, business, and government. It's philosophy is about strategic cultural takeover frame his obedience to God using prayer, prophecy, placement of people, and political action to retake those fears. It's been linked to networks in the New Apostolic Reformation and high profile conservative activists who aligned with Donald Trump, including Charlie Kirk's turn toward Christian nationalist rhetoric. So it all fits together, you know what I mean, What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's fucking I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, honestly, they just remain.
Speaker 3: I mean it sounds like some like rich guys like we're like, look, we're going to do our own thing with the same shit.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That's usually what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that was his he was using Christian I eat a boost his platform, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And I mean I think he was.
Speaker 3: But also he was using the Zionist Christianity evangelical right, and so I look at it.
Speaker 2: I said this the other day.
Speaker 3: I was like, look, I think the evangelical Christians are the same as like, uh, radical Islam.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. Yea, yeah, it's the same. It's like go kill them all.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same fucking thing that you know, and it's created by the same people, right, So that's where I kind of how I kind of look at it. So you have, I believe a war that's being created with like by by the way, the Freemasons are like, uh, you know, cabalistic Jewish mysticism is yeah, and so like that's why it's hard to know who's hiding behind who when it comes to that. And so that's why I also think that they're also trying to make prophecy happen, right, real prophecy from the Bible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like when they sacrifice the red halfer, like they're they're trying because they believe God or whoever is gonna come down the rapture and they're gonna be the ones saved. So they're trying to force it to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing is, even though traditional Judaism and Christianity are against each other, but they all believe that there's a certain turning point where their prophecies are going to be fulfilled, whether it's for one side or the other. So they're all kind of working towards the same goal, even though inherently they're against each other, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: But the difference is that the other one of the messiahs is the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's just unfortunate.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so wait, go over, go over that one more time for me. So what what what are the tenants of that church?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what, let me read what chat Chibt got for me. So I'll go, I'll go back over it. Give me one second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are the tenants of the church?
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to reread that. The Seven Mountains mandate a dominionist Christian framework that urges believers to get influence over seven spheres of society, family, religion, education, media, art slash, entertainment, business, and government. The origin it emerged in the charismatic evangelical leaders in the nineteen seventies and eighties, later popular blah blah blah sorry in the nineteen seventies and eighties. It was later framed in a dominionist terms, not just evangelism, but taking control of culture.
Speaker 3: But boom, that's exactly, that's exactly the shit, like what I was reading earlier. Yeah, like like these motherfuckers are internationalists, but they'll use nationalism sometimes just to further their own agenda, their own agenda exactly. And so that's kind of what I hear with that, where it's like, we got to take control of all these fears. That way, we can just make them think we're on their side whenever, really we just want to serve our means through manipulation on them.
Speaker 2: That's what we see every day, dude.
Speaker 4: At least that's what we see unfortunately.
Speaker 2: And what is snake eyes by the way.
Speaker 4: Of one, Yeah yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Also too, I heard someone saying, what is eleven?
Speaker 2: Eleven? Is the eleven? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the number like the Alistair Crowley number of man, right, nine eleven, nine eleven wherever you add nine plus the two ones.
Speaker 4: Nine and then nine plus two's yeah.
Speaker 3: Well also toot of times people see the nine and eleven, they think, oh, add eleven to nine.
Speaker 4: It's like no, no, those are singular.
Speaker 2: That's how they do it exactly. It's a weird. It's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've never seen the movie myself, but I heard someone on TikTok saying that the whole fucking theme of the movie is not to trust anything that you see, you know what I mean, which is crazy in itself because everyone's fucking everyone knows that this ship was fucking set up, you know what I mean, from the rifle disassembling assembling, to the Patsy to everything, to even the fucking text message that they're getting so sloppy. I think they just had chat GPT right the text message, you know what I mean. Like, I think they did that on purpose, because, like the great Sam Tripoli says, they don't want you to trust your eyes, don't want.
Speaker 4: You to know whether you're coming or going.
Speaker 3: Your experiences exactly, and the wisdom of your experiences, that's a fact, bro. I love that the last part is the most important too, like the wisdom.
Speaker 2: Of your experiences, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like they want you to fucking not believe that the fucking grass is green, like you know what I mean, Like I know for a fact, whenever I walk outside, that motherfucker's green. Cut your eyes, not what you hear like, but they want you to be like, Nope, you don't know what you're talking about, you know, y.
Speaker 1: Let's bring it back to just the symbolism of the event, just because there's so much weird stuff, including the fact that they just broke down the crime scene as soon as it happened, or wasn't even repaved.
Speaker 4: The place, not just cleaned it, they repaved it.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but I heard I don't know if I saw this on canvas owns or not, but there was some kind of tunnel somewhere. It could could have been where the shot came from. And after the event they filled it up with asphalt is after that, so it's like they didn't.
Speaker 3: Even like that hatch was directly like it was like right where he was sitting, there was a hatch, and then they like cemented over it. So I don't know what the hatch served as if he had a body, like some.
Speaker 2: Weird body double weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know magic tricks and magic tricks they'll have like a hole in the movie magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it look like yeah, it's like simple. I mean movie magic, dude, that's real shit.
Speaker 4: I do. I do videography, so I know movie magic, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, you got people in all angles at the same time, and I don't know, we'll see what happened is but you have three rows of hats with forty seven, forty seven.
Speaker 2: Forty seven then thirty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, right, three three times thirty times.
Speaker 3: Is cute, right, And then on top of that, now the three shooters are the three accusers, and.
Speaker 2: Then you have the last guy to ask him a question.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I've been looking in the names and what they mean a lot because the Anastasia J. Casey shit and how they ended up meaning a lot. So I was like, all right, i'most start look the ship. So Charlie Kirk's name means Freeman's church, right, yes, And the last person to ask him a question changed the subject from what they were talking about too, mass shootings ironically, right, Well, the guy that asked him a question last was Hunter Kozak. Hunter means the hunter of Kozak means Freeman.
Speaker 2: Dude, that Charlie's name is Freeman.
Speaker 3: And so that's the that's the symbology I'm talking about, mixed with all the thirty three and the fucking thirty three miles three point three miles away and all this other shit, right, and so the shooter had to run in with the police whenever he was there trying to get his gun after he had done the shooting, allegedly, according to an article, because they're trying to discredit Candice Owens.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. But at the same time, it's a weird thing that, you know, I syop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of its sy op deception, Like both of them could be lying that crazy.
Speaker 2: It's that crazy.
Speaker 4: What about him going to seventeen minutes later, goes to dairy queen with a smile and say, let me get a freeze or whatever.
Speaker 2: That was seven hours later. Yeah, it was like six hours.
Speaker 4: I heard it was seventeen minutes later.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody post that. Bro, I literally hopped on this show. I was like, Bro, you can't just go look real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys just say some crazy shit like you couldn't have just done.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it was seventeen minutes away from where it was, Yeah, maybe that's what I read. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It also makes me wonder how many people are in on controlling the narrative because I don't know if it's a video you sent me or not. But Also, there was this video of this dude in this maga hat and he's like talking to this camera and he's saying what happened? And I immediately looked left when these shots happened. And then a group of other dudes in maga hats were like, Noah, shut up, blah blah blah, and he's like, what stop touching me start And they were like basically trying to silence this dude that was trying to tell his side of the story on camera right.
Speaker 4: After the event that was the student.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a dude who had an ars trap coming out of his devil bag while he's walking out. He had like love like they said it was prostatic, but it looked like a glove on with a weird face, like there could have been a mask because it was so clean shaven like. And then they had another dude in a ponytail just taking off taking off a black jacket.
Speaker 2: And then you had a dude.
Speaker 3: With his hand inside of his like shoulder like right next to on the right side of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: And then as soon as the shot went off, he took his hand out of.
Speaker 3: Here and put it in his pocket and then a dude across from Charlie Kirk had something on his sleeve.
Speaker 2: They look like what they're calling a palm gun. I heard about the shot.
Speaker 3: I did this as soon as the shot went off. And so there's so many people that could be the shooters. And I believe this is a like like Sam says, right, they put so many layers whenever they want it done, you're not getting out of there right. And this is a for instance of what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Dude, you got five people.
Speaker 3: That could be shooters, you got a flash over here, you got all those things.
Speaker 4: Well, someone said, someone said there was probably like sixty percent of people in the crowd that were in on it, like a patsy one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Well, not only that, but not to mention them. Yeah, there's only a certain amount of angles we have of that footage, whereas everyone's always on their phones, always filming stuff, and why don't we have many other angles of it? And the interesting thing too is someone I don't know who it was, but they did the research. But all the camera angles that we do see that are very popular that are circulating social media right now came from people that have weird like origins and weird things to do with like yep, I think like government agencies and like that. So that's their thing as well.
Speaker 4: And then they always show us zoomed in angle where if they showed the full angle, you would actually have more information, but they don't show you that full thing, just so you have that bit of information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you see everybody like got their phones out, but you only got like five videos.
Speaker 4: You know. They they could be using their tech to make sure you're not recording during that, you know, or to automatically delete.
Speaker 2: There was a drone. There was a drone that I heard.
Speaker 4: There was like twenty drones around during the whole thing.
Speaker 3: They could have been locking it dead. They could have been easily just locking that shit down. It weren't able to at least it would have glitched right, just like it was recorded.
Speaker 4: Kind of like the Miami thing, right, the Miami thing right at the mall. There's no videos of that alien, right, But how many people are in the mall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I wonder like, okay, so when we hear people come out? Okay, Well, first of all, before I asked that, did you hear that the girlfriend of the Tyler guy?
Speaker 4: Well, the boyfriend, the boy girlfriend disappears, appears, disappears, not in the apartment anymore.
Speaker 3: The apparently there was an article where an FBI agent or I think it's FBI, because there's an article that says that, uh, she like moved, they went away somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like, yo, that's a cover up.
Speaker 4: You don't just move because now you're part of the investigation because well, you know, they use those fake text messages to make it seem like he she didn't know what the fuck was going on. Like, honestly, you think this guy didn't tell his lover girl boy that he's about to kill Charley Kirk Like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's facts. Yeah, man, dude, Yeah, this motherfucker took off. And then they're like, yeah, no, she just moved, it's fine, And that's incriminating on them.
Speaker 4: It's saying, sure, you know, you're hiding a witness, not in a witness, but somebody involved.
Speaker 3: And then he's not cooperating even though apparently he turned himself in. How does that make any sense? So and then he's on suicide watch. It's like, oh, what aid he's in a state, he's in a state where he could they do firing squad for death penalty.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And not only that, but you know that the Orum O R E M. That's where he was killed, and that means the serpent, the serpent, oh shit, And so there's a lot of symbology.
Speaker 2: This guy's murder man.
Speaker 3: So if you know anything about the killing of JFK, there was a book written by a great conspiracy theorist. I cannot remember his name for the life of me right now, but it was called the Killing of the King ritual right, the Killing of the King, and the whole idea was there's so much Freemasonic symbology with the killing of JFK. And within like the Latitude and launder Tude, the fucking mountains, the sister mountains next to it, like all this different shit. There's so much, right, I mean, right in front of a Masonic building it was the first one ever built, like in Dallas, Texas and all this shit. And so this I believe, like nine to eleven was another one of those high impact events that's meant to be a ritualistic turning event to manifest what is hidden, bring.
Speaker 2: The causal out of the a causal all that.
Speaker 3: Shit, right, like the Order of nine Angles believes it's all permeates the same, every little crazy cult of chaos exactly chaos actors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I made a video about this, I think I think it was earlier today, saying, and it's always in the news. I feel like they put these stories out to trigger us, you know what I'm saying. And they're triggering both sides, you know what I mean. So I'm telling people, if something is making you super angry, or it's making you like, if it's fucking triggering something in your brain or your heart, you gotta be careful with it because the things people are taken away from this, or if it's a trans shooter or whatever, the trans people are gonna be like, oh, we gotta take away gun rights, and then the gun rights people are gonna beay, we gotta take away trans rights. And it's like they're using these high impact events to not only hijack our loose but also make us manifest whatever they want to.
Speaker 4: Both sides at the same time. So then when you try to argue for your point, they have a counterpoint, but then you also have the same on them.
Speaker 1: But not only that, but my point is that when when you feel so strongly about something, and then all of a sudden, you're aligning your political views with whatever extreme political view they're trying to push. It's making you help them manifest that from whether it be taken away guns rights or taking away trans rights, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but also it's it's it's uh, you know, for instance, like they hate speech right. So right after Charlie Kirk dies, Pam Bondi says, uh, you know there's there's free speeds, and there's hay speech and hate speech. You know, we're gonna come after everybody, and she says across the aisle. She says, that goes across the aisle. So in other words, it's not about left or right. And so you may be pissed off of people on the left and you're like, yes, centsrum fireum, do all these things just like the left did five years ago to us, right or the right.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say us, because I'm just like in the middle bit everybody's so bad for sure.
Speaker 3: Really it's the same thing now, it's just to a smaller group of people, because they believe if we do it to a smaller group of people, and most people agree to it, we could strip away constitutional rights forever and then boom, it's done.
Speaker 2: You know, instead of going after.
Speaker 3: Using a large mass of pressure, We're gonna use a large mass of pressure from a like like onto a small amount of people, so it works easier, you know what I'm saying. So there, I guess they tried to use the power of few, and now they're using the power of many, is what I'm saying. And so because the power of few didn't work, right, and so I worry about that because of the clear police state that they want to put us all in and campsit and it's not going to be left or right people because they like them bobbing on the string, because they can make and everything go crazy. They're gonna get people that think about shit critically and or wanting.
Speaker 2: To know what's going on, like people like the question shit like me, you yeah, yes, I was gonna worry.
Speaker 1: I was gonna bring that up. I think we have hope because I think they're just throwing hell Mary passes now because whatever they're trying to implement or whatever they're trying to manifest with these high impact events, there's so much of a majority of us, not just conspiracy theorists, but the regular people that are not only looking into this event could be fake. There's so many things that don't make sense about this. But there's also so many people questioning like the whole Israel narrative and how they control like ninety percent of our of our politicians and stuff like that. So there's a big there's a big movement of I'm pretty sure they're not telling us the truth.
Speaker 4: Well, I got regular people like my mom, my dad, and coworkers bringing up conspiracy theories to me, and I'm like, y'all thought I was crazy last year? What oh, now you see it?
Speaker 1: Now? They ask for advice.
Speaker 3: I think unfortunately, I'm trying not to be cynical, but I do think that that's being done on purpose because I think that they it's the classic whack.
Speaker 2: A mole style.
Speaker 3: They now have what they need in place. You have a lot of shootings going on. Just today, you had another shooting that happened at a more church. You had, you know, shootings going on for the.
Speaker 4: Past the Ice Place.
Speaker 3: First of all, every other Wednesday there's been a killing trans shooting at the Catholic church on a Wednesday. Two wednesdays later, Charlie Kirk dies two wednesdays later the Ice shooting, and by the way, Wednesday is Odin's day whenever. Now, Charlie Kirk's a Christian, but whenever he died. By the way, the vigilant Watcher. Keep that in mind because when cash Hotel said we have the watch, now I'll see you in val what does that mean Valhalla? Well, Odin's day is Wednesday. And these are pagan like style like cults that we're talking about here that use whatever fucking you know, uh entity that they want to as long as it's a pagan one. Yes, And so anyway, that's what I see going on with that a little bit too, where it's like, man, that's weird. But the shootings and everything else that they're using is to show the domestic terrorism threat.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You have Antifa that's taken over Ice buildings in Portland where Trump just authorized the military to be used today on them, and so martial law status is creeping up.
Speaker 1: Everybody by a gun, everybody by a gun.
Speaker 4: Now, why you still get five guns?
Speaker 2: Don't just gun for real bias many as you can.
Speaker 3: They have radicalized as many people as possible soday can see who is the compliant and who is not? And even your parents are questioning things. Maybe they should stop because it's maybe they're a little late.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely question are we late? Are we too late? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Because why are they telling us all this shit about Israel? Because you know in the Bible says that all countries will turn against you. So maybe this is the turning point. Maybe this is not where they want.
Speaker 4: This shit to to prepare, it's not too late to mentally prepare for what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no you can't.
Speaker 3: But again with the symbology, you know, with the with the times we're in, it's a little heavy. You know, Pete Hegseath has hundreds of generals unprecedented.
Speaker 2: Come meet with him.
Speaker 3: You have, you know, Taiwan getting pamphlets and get ready for war?
Speaker 2: What about the war? I mean, wor status might be creeping up?
Speaker 4: You know right here in Cali, they just stole like three trains worth of ammunition that was headed towards uh like San Diego, towards the base. Why do you guys need trains full of ammunition that's not for practice?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No for real? And six? But yeah, I mean I'm telling you, man six.
Speaker 3: So Microsoft, I was gonna say earlier, Microsoft they banned Israel from using their software because they were surveilling Palestinians. I just read this like a day ago. Today, I see Pete Hegseth come out and he's like giving a whole thing talking about Microsoft and how they're controlled by China and they've been hacked by China and all this shit. They did this same thing with TikTok when they were showing the genocide and palace.
Speaker 2: Think about it, bro, they're using China.
Speaker 3: Is that they're using China's escapegoats that they can sit here and censor us with the scapegoat of China.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man, That's what's going on.
Speaker 3: And I feel like I'm the only one that sees that ship to talk about it at least, Like I've nobody say none of that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, where are the real motherfucking thinkers at Like I think most people are paid for it, bro, Like really I do.
Speaker 2: At this point. Now, there's one dude like Ryan Gable. He's fire.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He's a little pretty heavy anti jew, but I mean I can't blame him. Yeah, but dude, that motherfucker's got.
Speaker 3: He's got some you know, critical thinking skills, you know, not many people have, and so yeah, yeah, but yeah, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to support the you know, the anti jew the anti jew like people. But at the same time, it's like it's kind of easy to be like you kind of got a point there when you see all the evil shit that and then y'all who's doing and stuff like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Can you agree there's a level yeah, especially with see Yeah, he's one of the fake Jews, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's not even his real name.
Speaker 2: Grew up in Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not his real name.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, his real name' is like Makowski.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Polish bros. Fakes out here.
Speaker 2: He grew up in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, that's why he has an American ass accent.
Speaker 2: Was talking about what are we talking about? Just like the fucking new Pope is from like the But the.
Speaker 4: Crazy thing is most people don't know this basic information that's out there.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: You know. The other day I was looking into books and yah who had behind him while he was giving a speech. I was like what are those books he's.
Speaker 2: Got behind him?
Speaker 3: And and then that's where I uncovered a little bit more about that Unit eighty two hundred, and I started figuring out, like, holy shit, this is when all this got created. And then with that, he's got the tau mood, all the taul mude right at the Torah. So I'm like, oh shit, man, and I'm thinking I start looking it up, and you know, it says in there that they destroy Edam and then their Messiah comes and they enslave everybody and they get twenty seven hundred slaves a person or something. And Edam used to represent Rome, but after Rome fell, well, first of all, we are Rome, right, and so after Rome, after Rome fell, Western Christian civilization became Edam. They want to destroy an enslave Western Christian civilization. And right now, I believe with Unit eighty two hundred when it started, and you have Robert Maxwell who had, you know, control of all of our textbooks, and then he's in the Promese scandal where his back doors and all kinds of Israel had backdoors to all kinds of like really high sensitive information for police and all kinds of shit in multiple countries. Dude, all this shit's been going on for a while, and now we're at a point now where it's just yeah, it's like fuck, dude, people are starting to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yeah, and I don't know if we talked about this last time, but there was like some senator or something like that that was trying to make it if you get caught seeing any anti Semitic rhetoric or speech or anything like that, they'll take away your passport. And that shit got shot down real fast.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, any boycotting.
Speaker 4: They're the only people you can't criticize in the whole world.
Speaker 1: And the funniest part about it was a few years ago it was even people like not even saying really bad things about them. They're like, oh, a lot of Jews own this and that, and they own a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Why are they in the tunnels of New York.
Speaker 1: And it's not even it wasn't even bad shit. It was like, oh, then they own the entertainment industry and they own the music industry, and there's so many of them, and then they would be like anti semitic, and.
Speaker 4: It's like we're saying, you're successful and you fucking own everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly, dude.
Speaker 2: The fucking there was a jet that left Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you know, the flight log disappeared, turned off or something.
Speaker 3: That jet was owned by a guy who heavily, heavily funds the place that owns the synagogue.
Speaker 2: So there's tunnels you just talked about in Brooklyn. Yeah, it was you know, orphanages.
Speaker 1: With the soiled mattresses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was for orphanages for people who for orphans that they have been abused.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And and that's some crazy ship they do, Bro.
Speaker 3: They're like, we're gonna help We're gonna help up used orphanage, you know kids.
Speaker 2: And then they do the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so bring it back up with then y'allhoo having the talmud behind them. If you do some research into that, there's stuff in there that says it's okay for if you can uh fucking uh fucking basically do sexual things kids that are like fucking three years old, and it's okay under the towel mood with law. And it's like come on, bro, and you have that behind you when you're doing a speech.
Speaker 3: It's like a piece of wood, Like they say, weird shit like that. Oh it's nothing, and you know, they grow they grow up and it's fine. It's it's crazy, dude, it's insane. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah that's deep, bro. That's that's where we're at, man.
Speaker 3: And that's why now and by design, you're starting to find hitler Ai regenerated in English speeches.
Speaker 4: And people are like, I might sound crazy.
Speaker 3: You fucking listen to that shit, and it is crazy. This guy actually doesn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Bad, actually makes sense.
Speaker 3: He's trying to make he's just trying to make things better. He's like, listen, man, I'm just He's like, these are in He even says, what the fuck I just read? These are internationalists and we are local workers that are the common people that can't just go anywhere. He's like, these people feel at home, and it didn't country. They go to Yes and the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 3: People were talking about all the rich people in Ukraine they just went to other places whenever the war started.
Speaker 2: That's that's what the ship we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Those elites they get and by the way, all the money we were sending over to Ukraine, they were getting that money while they're in another fucking country just.
Speaker 4: Chilling that resort somewhere well on their.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's crazy, bro, that's what we're talking about here.
Speaker 1: It also brings it back to the fact that Robert Maxwell owned McGraw hill or whatever. The text message books are us to educate our country about the Holocaust and ship like that. So conversations like this, when we talk about Hitler, you can't really say those things out loud because it's still fucking it.
Speaker 4: Was demonized the whole when we were growing up, we learned evil, evil, evil. I'm not saying he wasn't has he didn't have some evil parts to him, for sure, you know, but if if you read the underlining message, there was some solid stuff in there, that's it.
Speaker 3: It was we had. They had the same problems that we have today. Yes, and that's why they don't want you to look at it that way, you know. And it's unfortunate because it's a hard blind to walk.
Speaker 4: I wonder, like, you know, during school, I was never interested. I passed, I graduated in high school. But I wonder if, like intuitively I knew it was bullshit, you know what I mean? Because the stuff always learned. Yeah, the stuff I was learning I'm just like, it's too basic, doesn't make sense. Yeah, it's way too It's way too this, this, this than this, what about in between? Like there's so much shit you guys left out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, one, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: They just want to generate workers that will listen and not think.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, yeah, it's crazy. So the rabbit hole gets deeper, the layers and the layers and the layers of the psyops. Like an onion. Once you peel back one, there's another one. Once you peel back that one, there's another one. Is there anything else you can tell us about the symbolism of the event or anything like that, any weird self weird connections you got?
Speaker 2: You know, I got one thing I'll leave you with man.
Speaker 3: This was ritten a long time ago. Fuck, I got one. I got one thing to leave you with man. This was written probably twenty years ago, dude, and it rings so true today because of what happened with Kirk. Did I see that? I just feel like it's worth saying. So it's pretty much starts off, who is the modern man? He's a my numb patsy, ignorant, apathetic and getting marching orders from the Twilight language. Keywords sprinkled in his news and current events. In other words, in other words, he's provoked by buzzwords. He stops with great derision at the idea of the existence of an operation of mass mind control emanating from media and government, because he believes he's too smart to believe in this supernatural water man is the ideal subject because of this, pumped up on the idea that he's the crown of creation, he denies the power of hypnosis and control even as his head bob's on a string. And so you play the right tune and he will dance. You do the right thing, and the reaction will come. And that's what we see today. So bewhere, they want you to see what you're saying, so you give the reaction they want. It goes back to your manifestation point. And don't be bobing your head on a string. Read everything and research everything you read Angeles regurgitating information exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like I said, you know what I'm saying. Like we looked into Charlie Kirk and you know, we agree with a lot of the rhetoric he is saying, but there's stuff we didn't agree with. You know what I mean also too, we have to flip the coin around and see, like, okay, he was a freemason, what was he doing, you know, with the Seven Mountains Mandate and all that kind of stuff. What were his connections to Trump? What about his wife Erica and things like that. So if you guys want to be conspiracy theorists, freethinkers, researchers like us, remember to look at all angles, because if you just look at it from one angle, you're gonna get a very skeute perception of the event. You know, in particular, you know what I mean. So it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen to everything, Listen to everything, read everything, believe nothing that you have not verified yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's from the old Bill Cooper quote right there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, it's great, dude. I always love coming in, Dude. Next time we'll see what crazy shit we got ahead, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll try to get on one of your lives too, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, anytime. I'll let you know ahead of time. Yeah, it's been great. Uh yeah, yeah, but anybody, if you guys go check us out. We got some good shit going on right now. Silent Weapons series. We got a bunch of shit going on on the Patreon so definitely go check us out.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir cha, six g Agenda Podcast. This has been another Outside Mind sixty Agenda swapcast. We went deep, we went down the rabbit hole. You always come with the hebro. Thank you so much you guys. Tune in. Follow sixty Agenda podcast, follow him on Instagram, follow him on YouTube, follow him everywhere that you can find him. And yeah, we guys, thank you guys for tuning in. Thank you six Gez, thank you outsiders.
Speaker 2: We are out.
Speaker 1: I am your host and creator of the Outside Minds podcast, de Lo Free. This is the host of the other hosting creator and we out Peach
Speaker 3: Hey.