Speaker 1: Multiple people in my family clean my father, are veterans.
Speaker 2: Troops that have been to war and now they're back.
Speaker 3: And think and be grateful for their service.
Speaker 2: Sacrifice, love for their country, just unselfishness, all that they do for us. There are some people in this country who take extraordinary steps to provide for the freedom and security.
Speaker 3: We forget that those people exist.
Speaker 1: We know them as the Army, Navy, air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. They call themselves soldiers, seals, rangers, airmen, sailors, devil dogs.
Speaker 4: And so much more.
Speaker 1: We call them fathers, brothers, sons and husbands, mothers, daughters, sisters and wives. We call them friend and neighbor. These veterans answered the call. Now we answer theirs, and they.
Speaker 3: Are the best our country has to offer.
Speaker 1: And we love them. Today, we honor them and we serve them. David Malsby is your host, and he welcomes you to this community of veterans, as together we are building the road to hope.
Speaker 5: And indeed we are glad to have you along. On a Sunday afternoon, those of you listening on the kPr C the nine to five oh and the A and I'll thank you for joining us today as you drive endlessly around the loop, appreciate you join us those of you listening through the magic of podcasts. Wherever you listen to podcasts, just look.
Speaker 3: For Road to Hope.
Speaker 5: There we are well over eight years of programs. Like everything we do at the PTSD Foundation of America, it's all at absolutely zero cost to you. We love the iHeart app. But wherever you listen to podcasts, just look Road to Hope. If you would please do us a huge favor, hit the little subscribe button and after you share or hear, each episode drops each week. If you would please share that with your friends, enemies, people you wish you were friends, uh whoever. You never know who might come across it that could use the stories they're going to hear in the course of any of our shows. So thank you again for listening. Good thanks to our sponsors allows this opportunity to spend a little time with you each and every week. Billion Connie Stagner at a Corey Diamond and Design two of the best people you will ever meet. You're going to buy that something special for someone special, you need to make sure you're doing business with people that you trust and people that share your values. That's billion Connie Stagner, a Cory ac or a Corey Diamond in Design two A one four eight two forty seven fifty five and be cause, well, we all have those oops moments oopsteam dot com. We keep them on speed dial around our place to a one A two two zero five six one Oops Steam dot com. And when it's time to buy that little piece of Texas that you gonna spend out your day's Republic Grandranch dot Com. Republic Grandranch dot Com, absolutely beautiful Again. You're gonna build your dream home. It's got to be in the dream location. That's Republic Grand Ranch dot Com. Great supporters of all things PTSD Foundation of America. All right, we got a couple of guys in the studio with us today. Tyrone's back with us. Tyrone, when reintroduce yourself to the world.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, thank you, Pastor Mo. My name is Tyrone Brown. I'm served in the US Army. I went to Somalia in nineteen ninety three. Currently am a mentor at the PTSD Foundation of America Camphip Camp Hope site.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, and you came through Camp Hope wind, Yes, sir, I came to.
Speaker 6: The program myself in March of nineteen of twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Two, twenty two. Yes, sir, so it took you a little while to find us, Yes, sir, after your last deployment, sir, has a long time in between, Yes, sir. And we also have a gentleman that's currently in our program at Camp Hope right now, Joe, you want to give the world a grand introduction.
Speaker 2: My name is Joe Rowe and I'm currently a resident at Camp Hope and I'm eternally grateful for the program and Pastor himself and Tyrone, who's my mentor. I'm a changed man.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in luck, but if you use the term luck, you got lucky, you got a good You got a good mentor over there, Yes, sir, all right, so you served in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: I was in the Navy, but I volunteered for service with the Marine Corps. I've been involved in Desert Shield, Iraq times two other deployments that don't need to be mentioned, but eighteen and a half years of service in the Navy over thirteen with the United States Marine Corps. I am known as a devil, not a devil dog. So Hospital Corman serve along with the Marine Corps. They don't have a medical department, so they borrow them from the United States Navy. You know, Joe, when I look back through, you know, over thirteen years now that Camp Hope has had its doors open, we've probably had a higher percentage of Corman medics than any other job I can think of. It's we've had a lot come through our doors. Yes, sir, we see the worst of what happens in combat. I've been in paramedic since nineteen ninety two. I stopped serving in whatever state I'm in in twenty fourteen. But with the service that I provided aid to marines that get hurt, they do get hurt their first in, last out, and I see the worst gunshots, explosions. I must be a good teacher because my Marines who patched me up saved my life when I got injured in combat. I got blown up by a roadside bomb, very big one that made a twenty four foot crater.
Speaker 4: And like I.
Speaker 2: Said, I saw the worst what we have to do with the spread of democracy throughout the world, and to protect our nation and its liberties and freedoms, I had to put my life on the line and I do that for my fellow man, my fellow marine, because I took an oath as a hospital corman, not only to protect a constitution against foreign enemies foreign and domestic, but I took an oath to protect my patient. And anytime a service member is injured, there has to.
Speaker 4: Be somebody that give aight.
Speaker 2: So they were after me pretty hot and heavy. It just so happens I took three steps away from the humve and I found the ID that day with the giant explosion and reminder, as we go through the course of a show, we understand some of these things can be triggered.
Speaker 5: For some who are listening. Let me ask you to get out your phone. Put this number in your phone eight seven seven seven one seven seventy eight seventy three.
Speaker 3: That is our.
Speaker 5: Combat Trauma Crisis line. You may never need it. You may come across someone, however, that does need it. Please put the number in your phone eight seven seven seven one seven seventy eight seventy three. Here's the thing you.
Speaker 3: Need to know about that phone number.
Speaker 5: When you call it, someone will answer it, and it will be a combat that a combat that will answer the phone. Three hundred and sixty five days a year, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, eight seven seven seven one, seven seventy eight seventy three. All Right, we've got to take a quick break and we back.
Speaker 3: With more Roadhope Radio. M hm m m.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back Road Dope Radio. Glad to have you along.
Speaker 5: All right, Joe, So you're one of the older guys around camp, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 2: You got to learn how to deal with the youngins.
Speaker 3: Okay, this should be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The younger generations that are behind me, they have a certain way of doing things, a certain way of talk, certain way of entitlement. Well, I was I'm very old school. I respect my elders. I've always respect my elders. I've always and raised that way by my mom and daddy and my grandparents. Filled in because my parents died and I was forced to be an orphan. But the military helped me grow up to be the man I am, and the man I am is a man of my word. I helped fellow mallonkind whatever they need, if I can provide it, I know where to get it.
Speaker 4: That's what a doc does.
Speaker 2: And the younger generation, they got a certain slight on that they're they're a little different breeding. But I like to say that us gray beards got gotta stick together. I a very money, many of us. And when you're over fifty, you find those similarities in people. And Tyrone's life story when he became my mentor, we have a lot of similarities. And he's my brother from another mother. And a lot of the young ones don't understand when I give respect, I expect respect, and some people don't. Aren't trained that way, aren't taught that way, to respect your elders and yes, sir, yes ma'am. No sir, no, ma'am. But I respect all and I understand that. And I used to talk a lot when I first got the camp, but.
Speaker 4: I talked yeah.
Speaker 2: But now it's like I've been taught that the Lord has a hand over my mouth and hand on my shoulder. Speak less and lessen more. You learn a lot more what a guy is struggling with by just listening to him.
Speaker 4: What they have to say.
Speaker 2: You know, give the opportunity of people to be honest with you. You know, I don't give up a lot of advice.
Speaker 4: I just got.
Speaker 2: This is what worked for me, This is what helped me. We're reminded of the selfish program. And I was told by mister Tyrone to my left here, you got to stop trying to help everybody else until you help yourself. And I learned that the hard way, and I started listening, and I started helping myself, and I'll be daring. Joy came back into my life. I am an ambassador of Christ. My responsibility is to let Jesus Christ shine out of me because He's my Lord and savior. I pray daily on behalf of the brothers at the camp, on behalf of the staff, that they get that extra power source from the Holy Spirit, that they get what they need on Camp Hope property, because the Holy spirits, you know, seven three sixty five twenty four hours a day. And if I wake up from bad dream or something, I know who to go talk to. It's another combat veteran. You know you mentioned you mentioned the younger generation.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna take a second and step or dip into our mail bag real quick. This is this is written from one of our our guys that came through. I think it was about three and a half years ago, and he wrote it this last Sunday.
Speaker 3: So we could go today, So today's the day we look.
Speaker 5: We took a reaffirmation of faith today at church by getting baptized as a family. Randall, reader, you inspired this. Thank you for sharing your journey. The kids took their first step toward God. Me and future Missus wanted to renew our vows to God before saying them to each other. Now we're on the way, our way to where my vision of life took shape Camp Hope. I stood at the cross out there many times. Let's see, I'm gonna get this messed up here, So at the cross many times, out there trying to see the life God had for me. I had no possessions, no car, mountains of debt, but I.
Speaker 3: Had a relationship with God.
Speaker 5: Through that I gained a path to walk that hasn't been easy, but so fulfilling. Things found and lost, along with choices that always bore consequences. I've learned to surrender, accept, and forgive all things taught to me there that have continued fueling my passion for this amazing life I very nearly gave away. By the end of this day, I'll be married to the one I know God put in my life and for better or worse. We'll ride our lives out together. Couldn't be happier, albeit a bit nervous, how about that. I love hearing those stories from guys who come through the program, and you know, like anything else I think you go through. When you're in the middle of something, you don't really realize just it could be how great it is or how awful it is. But you give yourself a little space and you're able to look back and you appreciate it so much more. And so I think it's one of the reasons I like hearing from some of the guys that have been through for a little while and come back. Did have a beautiful ceremony out at Camp Hope that last Sunday night out by the Cross. A lot of things have happened at that cross, some good and some some rough moments as well. I like to tell people, though, you know, it's a it's a metal, it's made out of steel. It's just a steal cross. It's nothing really beautiful about it. It's just to steal cross. All it represents as obvious. But at that cross, that cross has been I would tell people, it's been yelled at, it's been cussed at, it's been spit on, uh, but it also has become a place for so many veterans to find some peace, some solitude, some quiet, some ability to reflect and to listen and to receive. And so it's a it's it's quite the place. And when I when I tell people that, I always kind of look at me like I said.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: God's shoulders are big enough to handle these guys cussing him out. He's gonna be okay with it. And his mercy's never ending. Read the song, his mercy never fails. Over and over and over again, we're reading his mercy never fails.
Speaker 3: So he's big enough. So why did you.
Speaker 5: Join the navy?
Speaker 3: What was what? What drove that?
Speaker 2: Every male figure, including my father, served in some servers. I later found out that his sister, who married Bob or Robert, my uncle Bob, was a naval officer, but my father was on the US Enterprise.
Speaker 4: He was a nuclear machinist mate he was radiated.
Speaker 2: He was in the hospital for two months. I knew at age eight that I was going in the Navy. It was just a forbearance because of everybody in every male figure in my family has served in one way or another, So at age eight, I knew I'm going in the Navy, and I kept saying that growing up. Well, my dad died when I was eleven, he was thirty five years old because of lung cancer. I as a hospital gorman. Later on, when I joined the Navy got to be a hospital corman. I tracked down his medical records, found out that he spent two months in the hospital in Italy at the Naval Hospital, and he subsequently retired medically. And that's what ultimately happened to me. I retired from military because you know, my bomb blessed my combat injuries. But I found out more about my dad from those records that you know, he never complained about it.
Speaker 4: He never complained about his service.
Speaker 2: He kept his patches, you know, I used to have them. He taught me the night before he died. He's like, I need to see my kids. I want my son here, and that conversation I've never forgotten.
Speaker 4: He told me.
Speaker 2: He's like, boy, you're the man in the house now. And I wasn't too friendly because my mom was still young and I didn't understand it until I was more mature that she had to date, you know, she had to date these other these other gentlemen. She married one of them that that I struggled with, because any man that came into my house, in the house I was growing up in.
Speaker 5: We'll catch up on that. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. It's a hard stop here the news on those on nine point fifty. We'll take that quick news break and we'll be back with more Road Hope Radio in just a moment, and we welcome you back.
Speaker 3: Glad to have you along.
Speaker 5: All right, Joey caught you up in the middle of the story, so keep going.
Speaker 2: I wasn't very likable, no gentlemen, no, no, no, there's no.
Speaker 3: Way that's possible.
Speaker 2: I did not see or I wasn't mature enough to realize that my mom was lonely.
Speaker 4: She lost the love of her life.
Speaker 2: She had a date, and me, being the man of the house that I thought I was, I was not enjoyable to be around because I was growing up. I was a teenager and I was trying to date girls too, and I didn't want anybody interfering with my mom. And I was very adamant about that. And I wasn't very likable with the activities that I caused their vehicles. So they ultimately left at some of them because of me. But I've just protected my mom. So all right, So you join the Navy at age eighteen, two weeks after I graduated high school? And what year was at nineteen eighty six? Eighty six in the Navy? Eighteen and a half years, son, Yes, sir, breaking service for five years.
Speaker 5: How many deployments you mentioned?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: Okay, three combat tours. I've deployed to the Virgin Islands. We were doing drug ops, helping out the locals on the Virgin Islands. There's a lot of islands that are kind of are frifty for states, right, you know, But America's present there. We own the seas, we protect the seas. Now I've gone through like three different motivational you know, it's not just a job. It's an adventure, you know. Now they're saying it's America's Navy. But the Navy's one of the oldest. We're a month older than the United States Marine Corps seventeen seventy five. The Army's the oldest, their two hundred and fifty years. We're making it up there. But the service has always been there. When I raised my right hand, I knew what I was doing.
Speaker 4: I knew what it entailed.
Speaker 2: I was giving up certain freedoms. But the routine, the structure, the chain of command taught me how to be a good man. I'm matured in in my service. My first four years, the USA Stark was hit by an exercise missile from an Iraqi warplane. At nineteen years old, I went. I raised my hand again. They needed volunteers, and I went over and fought fires for three and.
Speaker 4: A half days on a ship.
Speaker 2: I had no idea where any anything was. I just knew we were mutual aid. Like in the civilian fire fighting world, when a big fire happens, either a house fire or building fire, commercial property, you called for mutual aid, you called for extra people. So they called our ship and we got underway with just the the duty crew, which is a skeleton crew. We manned the ship, cut everything away from it, and we took off.
Speaker 4: I was not on duty.
Speaker 2: I said I was tired and I didn't want to go out and spend any more money. But I stayed on the ship, and thank god I did, because I knew the damage controlment. I knew the whole technicians. They were the first ones to go over to help fight fires when they asked for volunteers at like three thirty four o'clock in the morning. My hand went up, and I'm like, why am I doing that? You know what why? I didn't mean raise my hand, but I went over to a ship. I had no idea where anything was. You go on a small boat. You go over to the ship, and with the swelling of the of the water, the waves of the water, you have to time it to jump up and grab the ladder. I lost my firefighting boot, so I climbed the ladder with one boot on, and I got to the deck of the ship, and it was listing to the starboard side, which is the right side twenty seven degrees, because it was on fire. It had been hit, it'd been damaged. All the decks were open. Those weren't my first deceased sailors I've ever saw. That was the first trauma besides my dad's death, that I'd ever witnessed. I fought for three and a half days because I knew this had to be done. There's only one one direction for the ship to go when it's on fire. And that's down, and we weren't going to lose that shit. And I busted my butt to help give aid. I even doctored the executive officers wounds from shrapnel. I recovered the deceased. You know, I saw all that, and it stuck with me. I knew when I was I got out a month before a desert storm started, and I kept calling back and calling back, and finally they're like, well, we need you, we'll call you. You know, stop calling us, stop bugging us.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But I was involved in Desert Shield where we protected the tankers. We were a tanker escort servers and uh when when those tankers wouldn't listen to our commands, they'd fire an attention, get her over the boy the ship and they listened because we got a big gun on a guided missile destroyer, but on a strike team that they taught me how to shoot a forty five and a moss bird shotgun. We took over ships and we told them where we wanted them to go, because oil is a commodity, it's a cash product, and we protected those lanes. And the Navy continues to protect the seas in any way, shape or form now coach guard's a little different. They don't even work hard. But that's just that's just my joke because I was in the Navy.
Speaker 5: I want to kind of move the conversation along just a little bit, just because of time.
Speaker 4: We don't have this, sir.
Speaker 5: I'd love to sit here all afternoon and chat with you on this. But you've already alluded to a number of traumas, yes, including the childhood, lost your father at age eleven, so multiple traumas, multiple trauma. I was in service also obviously exemplary service. Eighteen and a half years you served, then you went into you said, you became a paramedics that right, Yes, sure, okay, so no doubt more trauma there.
Speaker 3: Sure, But.
Speaker 5: Those first lives that you just mentioned that were lost on that ship that was eighty seven, Yeah, almost forty years ago.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of time in between before you between those moments, correct, even from the moment you left service in the Navy. Still a lot of time between then and stepping foot on camp Hope. What brought you to the place you decided this is what you needed.
Speaker 4: I need help.
Speaker 2: Besides serving my country, the bravest thing that a combat veteran can do is step forward and ask for help.
Speaker 4: It makes a big goal for your pride.
Speaker 2: And I had to swallow that pride and I was attempting to get help and I was a simulating a toolbox bo I heard about Camp Hope from another graduates run another program that I attended. And because of this program and because of what it gave him, I needed it. I needed the extra because I've been diagnosed with complex PTSD. It's like trauma upon trauma upon trauma, and with all this, you know, trauma work that I've done, it gets to you after a while, and nightmares, flashbacks remembered. I was blown up January twenty eight, two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: It took me.
Speaker 2: Twenty years to find the correct hope, the correct help that I needed the most. And when I came through those gates at Camp Hope, I had an open mind, in an open heart. I knew I believe in God. He's always had my sex. There's no there's no everybody believes in the foxhole. Everybody praise in combat. But once you're done, what do we do with this? And we will pick up there right in just a moment. But a reminder, if you'd like information on Camp Hope. Uh, because we're telling a story here day, we don't really talked about Camp Hope.
Speaker 3: What it is all about.
Speaker 5: All the information about Camp Hope, as well as our outreach programs across the state of Texas, across the country online virtually so you can jump on literally anywhere and be a part of one of our warrior support groups or our family support groups. All the information is available at our website ptsd usa dot org. Also, if you'll follow us Facebook, Twitter, or x YouTube ptsd USA, ptsd USA and all three of those would love it if you'd go and follow us, subscribe to us, retweet us whatever. It's all free and it's great way to share the story. Ptsdusa dot org. All right, I'm gonna take a quick break. We'll come back and pick up more just story in just a moment, and we welcome back Road to Hope Radio.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Reminder eight seven seven seven one seven seventy eight seventy three is our combat Trauma Crisis line of combat veteran. We'll answer the phone. Eight seven seven seven one seven seventy eight seventy three.
Speaker 3: Joe, A little while ago you were.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the exact wording you used, something along the light you felt like you needed to be a light for Jesus Christ at Camp Hope. Again, back to the you drew the right card with getting.
Speaker 4: Tyrone Tyrone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, obviously it's very important to Tyrone his faith, and that's the.
Speaker 3: Beauty of the peer to peer.
Speaker 5: Like you said, it's not passing out advice. It's just this is what helped me. This is my experience, and that's been true for Tyrone and it's true for you. But I'd love to hear from either or both of you really just briefly, because it is where you know, we declare to be a faith based organization. We don't apologize for it. And truthfully, Christ's centered program, everything you read in our material you'll find very quickly it's Christ centered that said, you don't have to believe anything, and we accept anything and everything. You just have to come in wanting to change your life. You don't have to agree to a code or a creed or anything like that. But your faith and trying to be an example of that can certainly be tested around there because there are guys who are very very angry with God, which is you know I won't do it in front of them, but you know, in my mind, I chuck a little bit best like, how can you be so angry with somebody that doesn't exist? Because you keep saying there's no there's no God, but you're awfully angry at God there doesn't exist. But how has that worked out for you? And how'd that work out for you?
Speaker 2: Tyrone?
Speaker 6: You know, I was raised in the Church. I had a love hate relationship with God at first through all the things that I've been through in my life, and I just what I didn't understand was this. I used to say, why does God allow these things to happen?
Speaker 5: Well, it's the most natural question, I asked, right.
Speaker 6: But what I didn't realize was that the greatest thing about our God is that it gives us free choice, you know. And some people in this world have chose to choose other things, you know. Me myself has chose sometimes in my life to do other things, you know. And so I tell the guys that I talked to, is that, man, the only thing I had to do to start my journey on recovery from my mental health, from all of my trauma from my substance abuse was surrendered to God. I don't have the answer why it works, you know what I mean. I don't have the answer to why my grandmother died before I met her. I don't have those answers. But however, like you said, God's shoulders are big enough that I don't even I don't need those answers. What I needed from God was peace. Now it doesn't mean I'm happy about everything, but I have peace no matter what happens to me. Nowadays, I am able to accept the the the answers that I get from people, the yes, the nose, you know. And I can still sleep at night peacefully. My rent can get raised and you know, and I don't like it, but I can sleep peacefully. And God, this is this is some of the things that God has given me. Man, I can't even count high enough to the blessings that He has given me, you know, I can't count that high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about you, Joe?
Speaker 2: You mentioned that cross on Camp Hope, And when I first got to the camp and talking to the tyrone and meeting him and hearing some of his stories, he always tells us that the fights up.
Speaker 4: Here in your head.
Speaker 2: But I made it down to the cross and I hit my knees and I just said, my way is not working. I don't know how to do this. I'm asking for help. I surrender. And when I said that, it's like slowly on God's timeline, it started happening. Blessings upon blessings upon blessings. I mean, like Tyrone said, it's so numerous. My life has been saved so many times. I've lost coun I mean when I was blown up, I don't know how I got out of the canal. I'm busted up and bruised and bleeding. I got metal on my face. But when I got to the top of the berm that you could not walk up up, you know as a human, I looked down and I saw bare footprints in the sand. We all have combat boots on, we all have uniforms on. And I knew who got me out of that canal, whether it be divine intervention, Christ himself, an angel, or God that got me out of that canal. And I was at peace, taking small arms fire in a combat zone in a dangerous place. CNN nicknamed it the Triangle of Death because there was a lot of life lost on both sides, but it was it was a war that we were in to help the country of Iraq. And not all Iraqis are are bad. I mean there's some people that came out I protected the voting boost the pole station, and they would come out with their fingers. They had to dip their fingers in chalk, blue chalk, and they would touch us. And I had I looked like a Dalmatian because I would blue dots all over my flack jacket. Should be an improvement, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I mean, I had.
Speaker 2: I had. A local Iraqi woman in broken English, asked me what is freedom? And I just I shook my head and I looked at her and through the interpreter, I said, that would take too long for me to explain. But you can do whatever you want now. There's no tyrant, there's no dictator.
Speaker 4: You're free.
Speaker 2: And they didn't understand it at first. They do now better, you know, in this day and age. But when they first voted on their first government, they had no idea what they were doing. We didn't tell them who to vote for. We didn't, you know, put R two cents in. The Only thing I did is protect the area, you know, if somebody got hurt, that was my job. But when I got hurt. I must be a good teacher because my marines passed me out. Everybody was a combat life service and I my shirt. Just because I retired doesn't mean my services is finished.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, whatever life you got in front of you, there's opportunity.
Speaker 3: We only have a minute left. But how long you've been at camp? Now? For my what's changed for you?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 2: I got one minute. I'm proud, I'm happy. Joy has returned to my life. Talking to my family.
Speaker 4: I got. I got an avenue to keep helping.
Speaker 5: Where's your family?
Speaker 2: Uh? North Carolina where I retired from. But I'm not talking to him again. My kids still love me. My wife's talking to me. I heard three little words that I haven't heard in years, and she told me, I love you too, Joe, And that means the world of me, because I'm a changed man. Wait looking forward to after you're done here, seeing them spending some time on that beach, you know, enjoying the tide that I helped serve the ocean. You know, I helped serve the sea. But I'm a lot older now the tides are a little rougher. You got to be in shape, so I'm working on it. Mind, body, and soul, sir, means a little more to he though, Yes, sir, all right, thank you for sharing some of your story with us today, Tyrone, great to have you back.
Speaker 5: Thank you again for being here with us. A reminder where of you listen to podcast, if you just look for Road to Hope Radio, hit that subscribe button and it'll automatically download each and every week when the new show drops. Please share that with your friends, your network. You never know who might hear what we do and need to hear what we do. And again, everything we do is absolutely at zero cost the veteran or their family, no cost whatsoever. Camp Hope is a lengthy, complex program sixty nine months by design. Some it takes up to two years to go through the program, so it's very individualized, but again at zero cost. It can absolutely change your life. PTSDUSA dot org. Also on Facebook, Twitter or x and YouTube PTSD USA, PTSD USA and on Instagram. PTSD Foundation America. Thanks for joining us. Look forward to being with you gain next week for more of a Road to Hope Radio