Speaker 1: On one Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R and the radio station here in Orlando where you can rock the bank and win one thousand bucks thirteen times every weekday for the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be listening for those keywords. First one's gonna happen. We like to say on the show nine oh five ish, you'll get that keyword and enter it at our website. So nine oh.
Speaker 3: Five, ten oh five, eleven oh five.
Speaker 4: Man keywords different each hour you get it for that specific hour, entered it at the website. You have the entire hour to do it. So it's like, oh no, I'm driving cool, get to where you got to be in and take care of it. Then if you get the call the next hour, you're going, I don't know who this phone number is from.
Speaker 2: Answer it, Yeah, answer might be Prize headquarters. I looked at my credit card bill last night, thought thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That would be nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one thousand dollars would be nice for anything right now.
Speaker 2: So and we get winners here on JRR. We've already had several good handful. You should be next maybe today. Speaking of money, another dumb bank robber. Oh god, what was the one yesterday was? Oh no, that was a dumb criminal who escaped when he only had two days left on a senate clown out in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the dumb bank.
Speaker 4: This in Dublin, Ohio, sixty nine year old Anthony Collier charged with felony first degree aggravated robbery, determining he was the suspect. They walked into a fifth third bank in Dublin, Ohio on Saturday, slid the note to the cashier give me money, made off, got in his getaway car and left. Done deal right, he leave behind You didn't leave anything behind. He made two mistakes, Taco. First was running a red light in the getaway car. Ah traffic camera, red light camera. Second was it was a rental car, which, oh yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: You put in your own name. Yeah, this guy, he did a little detective work there, Taco. He deserves to get busted, but you also have to fault the bank. And you know why, because they don't follow a BWO. BWO not only goes Bob world order where we have a machine gun. It has extended the banks, now institutions. It's just to deter anybody who's stealing and affecting all of us. Like MECAP them started off with, you know, with like retail stores and convenience stores.
Speaker 3: But a bank, they already have an armed guard. Some of them.
Speaker 2: They need a machine gun guard to put that person straight in the chair. Muwhim off the knees. He ain't even gonna run the red light. He ain't gonna run every again. Walk into your bank. I know a lot of us don't actually ever go inside the bank. But you walk in the bank. It's been a while, right, I wonder if anything's changed in here, and you walk in, it's like a machine gun set.
Speaker 4: Up there right from the roof tellers Nana with.
Speaker 3: A guy, you know, guy behind it ready to jump in.
Speaker 5: It's not that it's the guy, it's the guard like you see in Costa Rica or places like that pat where he's just wearing that old military outfit cop and he's like this.
Speaker 2: You just know you do not mess with that individual or that establishment. You walk into a bank robbery and all of a sudden you see that and you say, oh I walked, I'm lost.
Speaker 3: I came to get my kettle lollipop. Later, arm guard just rolls his eyes like you got lucky.
Speaker 4: Martha Stewart was on one of those talk shows yesterday TV Talked, which was Kelly Clarkson. She was on with Kelly Clarkson and then I don't know if Martha meant to offer this piece of information up. And I'm not sure how Uber eats is gonna feel about it, seeing as she's one of their spokespeople. Oh no, you know, she's an influencer for uber eats.
Speaker 3: We don't say that word. Remember, that's why I'm using it.
Speaker 4: Martha told Kelly she has never had food delivered ever.
Speaker 3: Martha.
Speaker 4: Therefore, while she may pitch uber eats and talk about uber eats, she really has no experiencing having food delivered from any place, much less Uber eats.
Speaker 3: That's illegal. No, it's not. Oh, because she's that word.
Speaker 2: Since she's an influencer, well then it she's allowed to do. Yeah, okay, I mean, but I mean, like for us in radio, when we're talking about a client is someone that we use and that and that's a law.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, it's it's well you have to disclose if not that hey, so and so's praying me, you know, to talk good about him. Oh yeah, I took the test. I took the test.
Speaker 4: But in our case, we truly try to partner with advertisers whose products we either use a family member uses we've used in the past and want you to know about them.
Speaker 3: If I don't use them, sorry, I can't talk about it.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure Uber Eats was thrilled.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, happened yesterday? All right?
Speaker 4: The Diddy trial is supposed to start on Monday. His uh racketeering, conspiracy, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution set to begin next Monday.
Speaker 2: If you watched any of this shows, and I know there's a million behind the scenes on the Diddy stuff, that guy, Wow, he's a bad person and guilty of sin, but I do hear he could get off.
Speaker 4: Does deserve his day in court, as does any accused person here in the United States. Diddies to defense has a doctor lined up to testify the Ditty is not responsible for his crimes because he was under the influence at the time these outrageous things happened at these freak offs. That is what his defense is hoping to argue.
Speaker 3: That's not an excuse.
Speaker 4: The doctor they have lined up listen to this guys from Colombia, and I guess hasn't really even met Ditty or even examined him. It's just, you know, it's paid a witness, you know, professional witness, which you know we learned all about that during our legal segments. How this works. All you gotta do is convinced one jury member. God, and you think about it for a second. To me, you know, you want to know what this tells me. I think that in the discovery process, where the prosecution and defense have to exchange, you know, information, that the mountain of evidence is just so stunning. And I've seen the TV spscil I know it is, and they're so worried that they've got to scramble to come up with something to explain this behavior.
Speaker 3: And here you.
Speaker 2: Go, pat sit down and just watch one of them, where, like the Netflix one, your mind will just say, no.
Speaker 3: This didn't Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: You know, our listeners are there for us, right, you know at two two five, two six, somebody goes, so Petty's meats is actually good and you use them with a little spiy face. Hell yeah, they've did our entire Eastern dinner at my house, and then this one where they're looking out for us. Pat bank bathrooms are usually really clean. Just helping, Bob, thank you, and yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 4: Take your work. I've never honestly used the bathroom bank. I've never been in a bank long enough to really need to.
Speaker 3: Use the bathroom. I don't think now that you brought it up.
Speaker 2: I told you I used it the other day because I was waiting on my uh, not their fault. It was my fault because I ordered the smaller size for a safety deposit box or whatever that is, so I had to wait a little while.
Speaker 3: I was like, now I have red in a while.
Speaker 4: You needed a larger box to stuff all your illicit gains into things you wanted to hide from the government.
Speaker 2: That's Pat Land's talking, and he's full of it. No, it was like, buddy, I got one too, man. The box that I had wasn't even big enough.
Speaker 3: For my passport. God, there's nothing in that thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, I just I just have an empty box at the bank to tell so I can throw out the phrase from time to time in my safe deposit box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I sit there at a happy hour with the lady friends say well, I'm gonna have to go to the safety deposit box. You open that thing up, there's cobwebs.
Speaker 4: And it ain't like the movies where you know there's fat stacks of cash.
Speaker 3: Just preserve cash. Right.
Speaker 2: I stroll in the bank the fair winds and they say, there he is the guy who we all know comes.
Speaker 4: In once a week to look at his empty safety deposits.
Speaker 3: Yes, deposit nothing in the box. Maybe there's a head in there. Wow, that would be.
Speaker 4: What you learn on the Lynch of Taco show today. One of those idiots pays to run a safe deposit box and has nothing in it. Yeah, finally, more stuff, more stuff for you to look at, Taco. Pull up the Facebook page and take a look at what happened on Lake Havasu in Arizona at the speedboat races over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh we have speedboat right now?
Speaker 4: You've been on one of those boats before?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: I have, And I tell you what those things are fast is while this guy was going close to two hundred miles per hours trying to set up a record, it was windy out on the lake on Saturday, and it.
Speaker 5: Was about halfway three quarters down the course when we saw the notes start to lift.
Speaker 7: It actually did a complete flip and then a complete three sixty and then came in backwards and upside down.
Speaker 5: Well, as soon as the boat took off, lifted into the air, just there was audible gasps.
Speaker 3: We just held our breasts and hope for the best.
Speaker 7: Today they've been in great spirits, choking around, a little bit sore and banged up, but for the most part, they're happy the boat can be fixed. So we were just glad that nobody had any major injuries.
Speaker 4: When you watch this video, you're gonna go I can't believe any of what I just heard could be possible or that they lived right right, That's what I'm saying. The boat takes off literally like an airplane. I guess augusta wing got under the nose, lifted the thing up, it takes off, It does the three sixty, and barrel rolls and it smashes.
Speaker 3: You know, it's gotta be what is that like, thirty feet in the air? Views easily easily, man, Okay Jr.
Speaker 2: Facebook page, not now if you're driving, but because we don't want you to, you know, barrel roll and your three sixty. But check out w j R. Facebook page of this speedboat.
Speaker 3: It is Wow. I'm really glad that didn't happen when I was on al one. That sucks. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hey, there's just to be clear here, there's not a head in your larger safe deposit boxes.
Speaker 3: Joe wouldn't fit one.
Speaker 4: You can just check in there.
Speaker 3: Everything that rocks a day. This is one oh one one w J R R