Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: January seventeen, twenty twenty five, we are live just a little bit after eight pm Eastern and what we used to call America, and this slightly, ever so occasionally frozen part of Georgia where I'm sitting, my cos BP is sitting somewhere else. I think it's even a different FEMA region, but it's not too far away from me anyway. Hope you're doing good wherever you are. And if you're not hearing this on the January seventeenth day, three days before inauguration and Trump Booberrales and all that, if you're not hearing it, then exactly on that Friar's day, because it is the live call in show, then you're hearing a replay three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. I had a curious revelation. I haven't fully worked it out in my mind, but finally I think I have a way to explain once and for all if anybody actually listens about what my actual because I'm always being accused of what my political agenda is with everything, and nobody ever nails it. It's hilarious. You guys never get it. You complain when I step on yours but you don't know what it is. I think you make assumptions. It's funny. Anyway, I have a way to explain it. I might get to that later. But then again, this show is not about me. It's about you. And if you want to call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that's the number to call where you can reach out to me Charles dot o'helly on Skype, and if you ask me to on Skype via text, I will include you in the show if Skype allows it. Last week I had troubles getting somebody on, but I don't seem to have trouble getting all kinds of crazy people on there, including lots of these bots and uh, internet hookers and you know, camera sluts whatever. I don't know whatever they are. You know now they need me to translate stuff. Will you accept this translation? No, I don't know who this jick is. Go away? Uh? Anyway, it is what it is. They're all twenty four, they just got out of university in their horny and they want to talk to me because I looked so good in the Skype directory. Anyways. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six BPTE Is that a chaotic enough intro for this week. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it has been chaotic this week. This is the worst thing. My Michael Wave decides to blow up like last first no Friday Saturday.
Speaker 2: Did it do it dramatic or did it just die?
Speaker 3: No, it kind of got dramatic. It started making some grumbling noises. Imagine dropping a mason jar full of uh nuts that go on bolts into a transmission.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, that kind of noise.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was kind of weird, so I unplugged it. So was one of those guys he would set up right before you got a hold of me on the skype.
Speaker 2: So cool, spinning busy? Was it the spinning platform mechanism that like went crazy and started making you know, crazy mechanical noe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's. I think it's the motor underneath that drives the rotating glass plate on the three wheeled ring. It started rumbling, and I mean rumbling. It was something was It sounded like metal on metal there for a minute, so I just went I had to shut it off a bun.
Speaker 2: You know the only thing that's worse than that is when you work with it. You know, the commercial ones that yeah, we had.
Speaker 3: My my wife had one light that was built like a commercial one, and it caught on fire in the upper inside ceiling of the cooking compartment. That's because coffee in there. Yeah, the thing catches on fire and it starts dripping plastic into my coffee. And I'm like, whoa dude, Yeah, curiously, what happens? Sure to put it out.
Speaker 2: See those microwaves, and I've got one of those in my house now. But here's the key to it. You can't install it in your house. It's a bad idea because the problem is there's a big vent on all of those, the old ones. I don't know what they're like if you get new equipment. I mean, you know, listen, we live in Georgia.
Speaker 3: What I got from the guy when I've got all the stuff from the kitchen, the glass top stove and all that, he has an upper exhaust van with the microwave built in right so it winds right out the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to have that with the commercial ones, especially. I don't know why. I mean I used to. At one point we were buying these things for about twenty five bucks, and you know, it didn't matter and they weighed like two pounds. You know. Those didn't have an exhaust van and worked just fine, I thought. But the ones, the commercial ones, the old ones are heavy as hell and they blow this air out of them that if you track that the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Remember the first one is the older man of radar ranges.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've vented like that, had a blower in the back of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I remember when they called them radar range. I do remember that, but it stopped real quick when I was a kid, because I'm a little younger than you, But I do remember that. There was a lot of grumbling and rumbling when stuff wasn't going wrong. But the only way other to get those sort of noises you got to throw a fork in that sucker or something, you know what I mean, And people do it. And what's weird is nowadays, you know they even have these things. Remember of it was always like, don't put anything metal in here, no matter what. Okay, oh yeah yeah, And people would make a mistake, you know, there'd be a metal ring around the plate and sparks would start flying. Stuff like that. But what's weird today is you see these little like mini chef boy ard things that are supposed to be microwaved on the run, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a new type of metal, alboy, they can use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and apparently you know, you pull the pop top off, but there's still a metal ring around there. That reminds me of the rings that used to be around plates that would catch stuff on fire in the microwave. I mean people would like explode potatoes accidentally because they put metal in with it.
Speaker 3: You ever see a pat to go to the quick mark and remember the first ones that came out the convenience stores that had the like on the toast, VENs had the knob that you turned for the number of minutes oh yeah, or the digital crap come out. I mean it was nothing to you know, set an egg in there and crank that sucker to five minutes and walk out pay for whatever your getting. Didn't walk out of the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because the guy was a douche. She it's like you clean that up, uh and you know he's gone. And people did stuff like that to me too, not even when I was being a douche. Wild always amazed me, you know, like, uh, it's the other phenomenon that people do it get the gas station convenience store too. Is they totally destroy the bathroom.
Speaker 3: And oh, we've got there's a play right around the corner from where we're working. That when all of the subcontractors are there with their crews go in there to use their microwave, the guy started charging them a buck. He says, you guys are wearing out my damn microwave. I gotta buy another one, he says, I almost start charging. Yeah, I'll let you use it. It was gonna cost you a dollar. See they pay the dollar.
Speaker 2: That almost makes considering. I mean, you're going in there, you're using the guy's electricity, and if you're not getting them in any money for what it is you're heating up in there, you're using the convenience of his stuff and giving him no benefits.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, it's not like you're buying something of his that needs to be you're beating up your lunch.
Speaker 2: Well right, but but you're still using your you know, his electricity. You might grab some napkins on your way out, you know.
Speaker 3: So he's got four of them on the counter, so you don't have to wait when you buy something in there. Well, it's got plenty of.
Speaker 2: Mic away for him to us. But yeah, but that's smart.
Speaker 3: Start charging the buck, they pay it.
Speaker 2: I would I would see it as very fair dollar. Sure done, you know what I mean. I wouldn't even argue with that. Not like that hotel a couple of years ago in Dallas. They were like, yeah, you want to sowda at fifteen dollars? All right? Well man, anyway, and why do I go to the bone room? What's the bone room? Well, you know, we just have bike skeletal bones sticking out of the wall for no parent freaking reason because we're artsy. And oh, by the way, here's a painting. And it's a curious painting because it's actually a brush, a fancy frame on the ceiling, crooked, enjoy yourselves.
Speaker 3: At least there was a brush in one. There was another one that was just a frame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because somebody probably tore the damn brush out.
Speaker 3: That was the most pretentious place I've ever been to in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know, apparently this no accepting cash thing is catching on in a lot of weird places. I mean, it's not everywhere. Some people are panicking because you know.
Speaker 3: Some places I can see doing it because it does cut down on their chances of a robbery. Of course, people know, you know, you know, some business stops accepting cash. There's no cash on the premises. It's crazy, but I can't believe a major hotel in downtown Palace you could pay cash for anything else. You couldn't pay cash for your room.
Speaker 2: But what's hilarious you bought.
Speaker 3: Something at the restaurant, or if you bought something from the red Bull case, remember the one right over to the left of the check in desk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the little closet, the little closet by.
Speaker 3: Any of that, they'll take cash for that, but they wouldn't take cash for the room. And that's what kissed me off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 3: Fundamentally screwed up, let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely much nicer in the hotel that we were at this year, which, by the way, we're starting work on this year's Lancer like in the next two weeks, and just for everybody's knowledge, I'm going to be a little more of an active participant and have a little more say in this.
Speaker 3: Year's Lancers presentation on tearing Judith's story apart, well, it would be about thirty minutes, but they wouldn't let me do it.
Speaker 2: But you know I have. But I'm telling you now, I'm a decision maker. Now, okay, so here's the deal. I want that. I want a panel of it, though I don't want one guy doing it. No, no, no, because you know, we had the weird phenomena again, but this time they paid to come in. They didn't try and sneak in without paid. They came in and bought day passes from the Judy conference. Okay, so so I was like, well, you know, you can't refuse them if they're actually pain but that crap they pulled in twenty seventeen was ridiculous. You know, they came in, Oh yeah, I have my land. You're yeah, sure, it doesn't say answer, you get the hell out of here. There's what should have been said. But nobody did it, you know, and I wasn't in charge of nothing. I had a presentation and kind of well, i'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you what, then find four or five other people that want to tear apart a specific person in their theory, and we'll put a panel together. Well look, it's like we're not singing one person out. No, it's like next year if nobody does it, I'll take on prayer Man.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I would love to have that too. As a matter of fact, again, you know, I don't want Carmine to do another Myths presentation. I would love you see, that's another thing we could do here. You and me being the core of the panel would be easy. And we just need two people because four is a much better I tried to run a five member panel and it really left one person out live. It was too hard to manage, in my opinion. I know weckt conference pulled it off and all that, but you know that's another thing. I mean, you know, we do recall that Cyril's gone. Okay Cyril, out of respect to Ceial. People were able to handle themselves in a five member panel, but when you got you know, it's not that it's not enough room on the stage. It's not enough room for the ego on the stage that's going to come along with some of these people. You know that. So I'll be there just as a moderator and just enjoy everybody else's clips and not step on anybody. I'll be happy. But other people don't necessarily function that way. Okay, So if it's you and me, I say we get two more and if you don't like the Judy focus, cool, you know what, let's do a myths panel. What about the mythology connected to the case. And yes, this is mythology, not facts. Not oh that might be your opinion. No, this is the garbage. Okay, and it's time to take it out. And I'm telling you now I've got a green light on that for Lancer.
Speaker 4: You just get.
Speaker 3: Into Remember when Fetcher came out with his book Assassination Science.
Speaker 2: First, Yeah, it was the first one on the case that had did.
Speaker 3: David Mandick in it and a couple other people, a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of other people. Every chapter was a different person.
Speaker 3: Douglas, did you ever look into the blink rate of the car? This would the blink where the blink rate? They were taking the rate of the blinkers, the four ways going on the car to try to show that the film had been altered because the rate changes or some crap. What It was done by a guy. He was a member of Ralph Sink's group. I don't think his name. He's the one who said he worked for the editor. And when Auchins came across the wire that you could tell it had been all I can't think his name, you know, anyway, just always that would always fascinated me. The blink rate.
Speaker 2: First release of Assassination Science, according to Amazon, was nineteen ninety eight UFA December thirty of nineteen ninety eight. What kind of a choice is that for a release date, by the way, But yeah, anyhow, I shouldn't criticize that there's plenty more to do there. Which, by the way, you ever see the picture of Fencer on Amazon.
Speaker 3: No, is it like the one that was at the Education form.
Speaker 2: It's one of those ones where he's got, you know, like for no apparent reason, you know, he just threw a blazer on top of a T shirt or something, and he's you know, looking very serious at a podium.
Speaker 3: One of those you know, hey, college professors. You know he had to look to look well.
Speaker 2: You know, that's true. He was still an active professor in ninety eight, so maybe, but well.
Speaker 3: Let's go a jacket on anything, you know, and call it present.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just I just scrolled down real quick. I mean, there's a bunch of you know, clearly hill five star reviews, and then you go down a little and there's a couple of two star reviews, which are pretty funny, just saying and usually I don't even bother reading the reviews on Amazon because people are gaming that just like everything else, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Just to get a bunch of people to go in there in five star or something.
Speaker 2: Right. And by the way, Larry's book which just dropped, you know, the day that, the day before, I had the live conversation with him this week, which was a makeup show. We should have done that earlier, and obviously Dallas Action beat me to it. They literally had their book and their podcast out before I got my book anyway, regardless how sick I was or wasn't.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, I sat down with David and Larry because David Boilin is the co author, and I'm telling you now, this Oswald book is the best book out of all Larry's books, number one and number two. It acts as a reference book and something that you can read sequentially. So it's and I didn't even get to finish it, and I'm telling you right now, it's my highest recommended book on Oswald in a very very long time. I say, you put this on your shelf next to a copy of Groden's books. Not because of his commentary in the text, but because of the photographic content. You put those two things together and you get yourself a couple of dry references like his military record and like say Ernst Tittibit's book, and you've got him all the way around captured for real Oswald, you know what I mean. So, and they did some reavals in here that are going to piss some people off that have been dining on certain images and assumptions on Oswald, which they just take apart, no problem and spoiler for that podcast real Fast. What do you think was my favorite question to get to ask either one of those authors, b Pete, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I love this. I have, as you may or may not have noticed, I do have a little bit of knowledge on say, what we might call organized crime history, and and I have opinions about it, very strong opinions about it. And I feel personal about it because I have a cultural connection and indeed family connections to some of the events that are most famously celebrated and are probably going to, you know, start to fade into the background as more history will be get You know, a lot of people think the mob is gone. It is not, but it is in a rebuilding phase, which is interesting. And you know, now they get taken to court for conspiracy to run illegal offshore online betting. You know, it's it's a slightly different game from you know, be a shame if something happened in this a nice window in your shop. You know, if you pay us, we can make sure that doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to think about it though. Business wise. You just had all of these states legalized betting on sports, and that's just cutting into their damn business. I mean, it's like mom and pop sitting there and all of a sudden Walmart shows up right next door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's but there's always going to be an unacceptable See here's the thing, there's always business. There's always going to be the unacceptable vice something. If it's not you know, booze when the country went crazy and went with temperance, let's you know, get rid of booze. If it's not that, you know, for them to thrive, if it's not gambling, if it's not prostitution, it'll be something that is denied you because of the current climate one way or another. I mean I can tell you this. Here's you know, one of the little celebrated facts. Nobody likes to talk about this because it's not super celebrated. But you know what, you wouldn't have as many gay bars across the country if it wasn't for the mob because they ran those things in states where that was illegal. Okay, they ran illegal vice for those people. And look, their money's as green as anybody else's. They don't want to hang around around them. Uh, but they'll take their money, you know what I'm saying. So, believe it or not, you got to accept certain innovations that come from the vice demand that is denied by the governmental bureaucrats. And there's always going to be something, like I said, if it's not gambling, if it's not you know some I mean, I'll tell you what I would pay a mobster if he could come up with a pre trans fat band bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'd pay good money for that. Remember the Remember Kentucky Fried Chicken before they got rid of the transfats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my whole diet would crap when that happened. So, you know it's people want to you know, they talk about additives and this and that. You know, there used to be some good food. Yeah, but I don't know why this issue with trans fats. It's like they somebody clings on to this theory that remember butter, butter was the worst thing you could ever do. Now they come to find out butter is not harmful in any way, just like anything in regular moderate use that people use. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: But the funny thing is just today.
Speaker 3: They said they're banning red guye number three. They go, well, you know, it's about damn time. I mean, what Europe banned this shit twenty thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the funny thing. Remember when the eminem Eminem's had a problem. They're real quiet nowadays, nobody finds it anywhere in the history. But remember when they first came out with the red eminems and they went, whoops, wait a minute, if you eat too many of those, that's toxic. And it was Eminem's because they added red to the pack.
Speaker 3: And that's why you can't get fruit loops in switch from them.
Speaker 2: Uh. Probably I didn't know that directly. Why.
Speaker 3: I mean, when I was over there, they put out a list of items for people that are getting ready to come over. Yeah, not to bring I almost got busted for some vanilla wafers to make banana pudding. My girlfriend's daughter came over here for the summer with her and they were here for about two and a half, almost three months, and so she was eating the local stuff and my mom used to make banana pudding on Sundays, yeah, dinner. So when she went home, she said, when you come over, bring some banana pudding mix and some vanilla weight because they don't sell vanilla wafers over there.
Speaker 2: But right, and I mean vanilla wafers are funny because again it's practically like an old lady's tea biscuit. I mean it's it's not even a big deal.
Speaker 3: How many kids we were raised, you know where you throw you know, three vanilla wafers on their highchair tray and to keep them busy until dinner's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's when they didn't cost six dollars a box though you know you could get a bus.
Speaker 3: Thank god. You know, cheerios and there's nothing in there. I think that they fan.
Speaker 2: No no cheerios, and universally, even when they don't have sugar or anything, kids like them. It's a weird phenomena. There's like, you know, he had Have you taken a handful of cheerios and just thrown them in your mouth recently? Like just no milk, no sugar, no nothing. Have you done that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I used to pour them into a tall cup when I'm sitting here working at the computer and snack on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to do that too, where you're almost drinking your snack, right, you kind of pour it in your mouth as you're going yeah, yeah, okay. Well but the funny thing is I do that now, and it's like, this is like styrofoam. Why the kids like, you know, it's like it's not real tasty. It's not real bad either, you know, but I prefer the honey nuts.
Speaker 3: Get the honey nut cheerios. Yeah, the frosted cheerios are good.
Speaker 2: You see. I didn't dig the frosted, but the honey nut I could get into, you know.
Speaker 3: Fusted flakes. God knows. If I had a dollar for every bowl of frosted flakes I ate growing up, I could retire now.
Speaker 2: See. But there's another thing. They changed so many of these foods though, because they banned certain additives. They introduced stuff in that sugar.
Speaker 3: Pops, sugar smacks, they got rid of all of it. You're thinking, Jesus, well, kids today, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Digham probably was.
Speaker 3: We have a very protect in class. You know, you read the things on Facebook and social media. You know, Uh, you didn't drink from a garden hose and blah blah blah blah blah. We turned out just fine. And I'm thinking, you know, kids really missed out. Kids today have missed out on a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I walked and lamented that little boys don't have rock fights anymore, you know, I mean we used to do that.
Speaker 3: That was something about Crawford, seriously, Pat Crawford. He was a picture on the gas House Gang Cardinals, and he was from Kingston, and uh that season that I was part of. And we were sitting there in the box and he made a comment to my boss. He said, Ray, he says, you know why we're not having any good pictures these last few years? He said, no, Pat, why he says, because kids don't They weren't like us. They didn't sit there throw rocks at each other. You know, you learn how to be accurate, he says, And that's why not producing any good pictures. You know, he's right.
Speaker 2: And in Jersey when we found a good like you know, clay Field hole, then you then you.
Speaker 3: Got fa dirt pod fight?
Speaker 2: Was I mean that was dirt bombs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We call them dirt bombs because when they hit somebody, they like exploded, right, it was a So those are great, except sometimes they had rocks in them, and.
Speaker 3: We graduated up to bb gun fights.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well see if you had some money.
Speaker 3: Where a motorcycle helmet with a shield.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see dirt, dirt and rocks, dirt and rocks and sticks we could beat each other with for free. And we could find glass bottles on the side of the road anytime.
Speaker 3: So when you were living in this area, did you ever come across a sweet gum spiny seed pod?
Speaker 2: No? I don't recall those.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, this thing is about the size. It's about one inch crossed, and it's hard, and it's got these spiny pieces coming out of it. It kind of looks like a COVID virus. The way these points, I mean these things, you step on one, it's like stepping on a lego in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Somewhere between a sea and enemy and a COVID all right, gotcha.
Speaker 3: To take those things in a wrist rocket, and I believe me you could take somebody out before they came up with gunpowder. This is what armies used with sling shots, because these things will kill you.
Speaker 2: Right right well. And then, of course, once a year, even though it was illegal in Jersey, bottle rocket fights. That was fun too.
Speaker 3: My brother when he was on the police department, they used to go up to the pistol Range. And when I went into the Army, I had to leave from Charleston Air Force Base. So my brother volunteered to drive me down there, and he picked up a buddy of his and we headed down there. And I asked him, I said, why did you volunteer to do that? He says, because we got to stop and get bottle rockets on the way back for our bottle rocket fights. Yep, South Carolina was the only place to buy himself, of you know, in just head south of.
Speaker 2: The border, right, and I mean we have whole fireworks stores here, you know. But in Jersey, I mean you had to have like your uncle that went to Mexico at some point and he would bring back, you know, a trunkloaded things and I go into business. Oh yeah, I go into business. For about a month right where it was like, yeah, you want to.
Speaker 3: They finally started allowing the tents like in the mall parking lot and things like that right before July fourth, and they have a list of approved fireworks. But everywhere I've lived near a lake or on the water, some doctor owns property and has to be the show off for the neighborhood. So when we were living by Lake Lookout, there were two neighbors down at the end of the lake, all across the cove from each other, and they would try to outdo each other. So we would take the boat, leave the house, go sit out in the main part of the lake, right out in the middle, and watch fireworks all night where these two idiots are shooting you, trying to outdo each other with their mortar tudes.
Speaker 2: By the way, you might hear some weeni dogs interrupting here and there, and it's it's in my hands control wise, because there is this neighborhood lady over here across the street and she's got this dog named Oreo that they never let in the house. It just runs around the neighborhood and it keeps running onto my lawn and the weenie dogs keep freaking out, so nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 3: You said, well, you said we might hear a weenie dog. Does a weenie dog's different from a regular dog.
Speaker 2: Yes, they do. They have a shriek in their bark, which I tell you cuts through my ear drums. I have had different dogs in my life. I had, you know, German shepherd nice, I mean a big German Shepherd too, boy, superbred. You know, his father was like a grand champion show dog and everything. And he was one hundred and twenty pounds okay, muscular German shepherd Okay, the kind you don't want to see a cop let loose on you, all right, And I had one of those and a cop shot him. But anyway, I've had those. I've had a what, a Golden retriever. I've had all kinds of mutts. I'm telling you now. The dogs with the weenie, with the wienie dog in their breeding somewhere there's an extra shrill shriek involved in their bark. You were here, we did, don't you remember Lucy barking?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But they sound like I mean all smaller dogs that bark. All sound alike to me, from chihuah Wahs to poodles to you name it.
Speaker 2: They just all have that annoying well they have a yip. A lot of them have a yip in the little dogs, right they you know that yip.
Speaker 3: But they bark every damn thing. I mean, one dog could be sitting on one side of the room, or my neighbors this way, he's got three yeah, three yeah, three dogs, two cats, one dog sitting on one side of room, the other one sit there and just growl, and the other one kind of perks up like you're talking to me. Yeah, they will sit there, carried on a conversation with each other.
Speaker 2: Right, I got the same thing happening, except there's five of them, okay, And the thing is like two of them have that horrible shrill bark buster hardly ever barks. He's the one who sits up and goes, what are you guys talking about? He doesn't pay attention. He doesn't want to be out front. He's like, if anybody wants to run with me, I'll run, I guess, but otherwise I'm just gonna lay here. I mean, that's he's as lazy, and he's the biggest one, and he's the only male and ever since he was you know, castrated, it's even worse. But he just lays there. He don't care. The girls go nuts, and it's it's the old lady Lucy, who I think is about nine years old now, and uh, and and the big one Lina, which is uh. I think we had her when you were here. Kind of a kind of a dark, longer dog, but didn't look like a weenie dog, just kind of disproportionately long body, you know, because she's only part weenie dog. See now they're all mighty MutS. But I still call Sucie weenie dog because she's a Cheweeni, which is a combination Chihuahua and doxon. Right, So they have Chihuahua docs and two.
Speaker 3: Annoying, two annoying breeds in the one. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's I believe it or not. It's the expensive dog when you got papers for it.
Speaker 3: He had a DOCS though, but ours was laid back. He didn't really. The only time he would bark is when there was a stranger and the minute you told him stop, he stopped.
Speaker 2: See that's weird that he was.
Speaker 3: That was the most laid back dog he was cool.
Speaker 2: See that's weird because my second wife had Doctionin's and they would bark at everything. And I used to try and sleep during the day, you know, because I worked at nights, and these dogs would just start going off for god knows what, for no reason at all, run around the house, bark, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. Yet weenie dog barks. And they were pure bred weenie dogs. And uh, they drove me so nuts that my kids heard me scream at a bunch of times. I would just sit up, you know, from a dead sleep that they woke me from, and just screamed, we need dogs. And sometimes they would stop and that was it. And so when they would go berserk when I came home, and they would go berserk when somebody went by there was a noise outside. It was constant. Weeni dogs are not calm. They're not and chihuai Would you mix them with a Chihuahua. Chihuahuas are hyper and lunus me crazy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I have yet to meet a Chihuahua that I liked. I can't help it. Just something about those dogs are so damn irritating to me. I don't know what it is they just bark and bark and bark, and it's like, would you please shut up?
Speaker 2: See, that was the weird thing we had Napoleon. And Napoleon he is mixed with a German mini pincher, right, so he had these extra like imagine a chihuahua, but the body's a little bigger than a regular chihuahua and long legs coming off of it. And this dog could jump about the height of where the people is on the door, right, and he would throw like Kim would go outside. He wanted to guard her all the time, so she'd go outside. He'd be jumping up to the people height and throwing himself up against the door to get there, okay, And I could never figure it out. He was very weird. But they're just too damned hyper. All of these dogs have Chihuahua and them all my my mighty mini MutS here.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I'm trying to understand why the Good Lord gave us the chihuaba because they have gotten to be the most obnoxious dogs in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And you know the only thing that that's probably more sickly than them is those you know, those big tough looking dogs like from the old cartoons, the big sad bulldog. Look, that's that's the only thing that's got more health problems than them. Usually justaabas.
Speaker 3: I just I don't I don't know. I just never understood if someone was going to get a dog, why they would get a chihuaha. It's just they're just so freaking annoying.
Speaker 2: Well, see when we offered out all the puppies and the mighty mini mounts, right, and we gave away many a mighty mini munt and then some people turned around and sold them for money because it's kind of designer. If you live in a small space, right and you want a dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I realize that. But I always picture some old lady living alone at home, retired with her Chihuahwa that just barks incessantly, and she's lost her hearing, and so she doesn't bother her.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't bother her over there.
Speaker 3: The dog is just twenty four to seven right right right, And.
Speaker 2: When she does notice the barking, she's happy. It's like somebody's talking to her. So it works out. I'm telling you, it's an old lady dog, that's what it is. But they are crazy. It's like somebody went way too far with the in breeding and said mass grew it. That's good, I mean because they usually have giant heads, little leddybity bodies.
Speaker 3: If it gets shaken, bark, that's all they do is shaking, bark.
Speaker 2: And they're all shaking. Yeah, they all shake like like they're freezing all the time and they're not. It's like it's like as if you know, like when you're in the dead of winter and you just can't resist the.
Speaker 3: Call raw nerve. That's where it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like that's it. They get on your nerves and they are a bundle of raw nerves. Anyway, nobody's called in yet, so three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I know I've been a little lax. I'm getting back on track.
Speaker 3: But what you say is always here, but phase never calls in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to hear from ed Uh. You know, we're going to do this all the way up to ten o'clock when the Age of Transitions begins. And I have this idea in my head that they're going to do some more UFO talk this week because we ran out of time last.
Speaker 3: Week and I came across right here in front of me speaking of UFOs headline Air Force veterans saw an alien, non human egg shake aircraft while working for secret UFO retrieval program.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I saw a video today they said that they have found Amelia Airparts airplane.
Speaker 2: You know, every couple of years they find a Millia airplane. No, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Think they really, I think they identified it.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got it this time.
Speaker 3: I think I'll have to finish watching it. It was just before we went live that I was listening to it. So, but this is this is a US Air Force battery he played me witness an alien and non human egg shaped aircraft. The guy's name is Jake Barber. He was contracted by the military Branch to work as a helicopter pilot flying to the sites of down UFOs and during this assignment, some of the aircraft has spotted were top secret and explainable, while others were of alien origin. The outlet reported. He said, just visually looking at the object on the ground, you could tell that it was extraordinary and anomalous.
Speaker 2: See. Now, what's weird about that to me is I'm still seeing reports all across the country. By the way, of the drone phenomena. It's now not just in New Jersey died down.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed the fires took all the.
Speaker 2: No, but the coverage is gone, but the incidents are not. Even before the fires it up, there were UFOs everywhere and people are just like, huh, that's strange. Why why is anybody talking about this? Nobody knows what it is, and they're like groups of and they're not just like, you know, a bunch of hobby people went out and you know, went to I mean, you can't go to radio shack anymore. I guess they all got it from Amazon. But you know, the drones you can buy, you and me can easily get on the open market, these are not them. And the military says it's not them, and they also tell us it's not from a foreign country. So you've eliminated plenty of possibilities. But what he got left and nobody's talking about.
Speaker 3: I can't put any faith in them telling me it's not from a foreign country.
Speaker 2: But nobody's talking about it. And if it was from a foreign country, what are we doing? Just oh yeah, just fly your aircraft over us? Now? I mean, people freaked out about one freaking balloon making a trip across the country. But we got now what a thousand drones across thirty states. You know what, they might not be from China, you don't know. I guarantee you they're from China. We don't build them. You know.
Speaker 3: If they're commercial drums, they've either either came from China or they got China technology in them.
Speaker 2: So or they're from Iran, which again probably.
Speaker 3: Has Chinese tech from the Chinese right.
Speaker 2: Right, by the way, TikTok, what about that whole thing? Oh well, since you know people on TikTok like Trump, I guess we're gonna leave TikTok in place, even though we wanted to get rid of it because there was Chinese.
Speaker 3: Right question, does Elon Musk is he a US citizen?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not sure about that either, because I'm a little pissed off that this guy is very South African in character and he's going to get a position of power here with no official responsibilities or restraint in the Government Efficiency Office right which, by the way, his two trillion dollars he was going to knock right away. He kind of says, now, maybe it might be one truly, but they'll pay no attention to that. And also Trump realizes that maybe he can't reduce his price of groceries. But you know, everything will be fine on Monday, don't worry. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, he became a citizen in two thousand and two after moving to the United States in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: See, but he had the money to pay for the process. I mean, that's what is this is about six grand I think it was the estimate on being able to buy your way through that process pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, I mean he relocated his businesses here too. Didn't he move on space X to Texas?
Speaker 2: Well, he did, and he didn't you know, he moved from California to Texas to make the point of I need to get away from the liberals. Okay, So he did that to go to Texas where he thought he'd be more free. But he's got you know, X offices all across the world. He's got different things that are branded X that people don't pay any attention to, that are in other countries and this country, et cetera, et cetera. I mean, you know, your girl Tulsey's going to have to keep an eye on this, Okay. And also the governor of what is it, South Dakota, one of the Dakota territories, is also going to have to keep an eye on this because I'm thinking you might have a security issue, you know, if it's the South African guy who's gonna make our government more efficient, I'm holding up air quotes. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I've heard several people talking about TikTok, you know, and selling it. What's got to be sold to US entity at all. There's a lot of there's a lot of foreign corporations out there to be able to do business in the US. They set up a US board of directors and everything else. Yes, but somebody made the comment, and I think we may have discussed it last week. Someone made the comment about, you know, well it should be American and I thought Roger Ales owns everything. I mean he started Fox. Well, no, he wasn't from the US. You mean you mean Rupert Murdoch, You mean Murdock's I'm sorry Murdoch, Yes, not roder Ails.
Speaker 2: Roder Ails was running Fox News at one. But you mean Rupert Murdoch.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, yeah, Murdoch. And he's bought US newspapers, He's got all these TV stations, radio station.
Speaker 2: Oh he cobbled together a whole TV network and called it Fox.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'm sitting thinking, you know, as far as I know, the guy's British.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, he's like Australian or something, or he's from Australia, New Zealand. Right, but where is he? Let's look at it. Where's he from?
Speaker 3: It just kills me the tip I don't you know. They say, well, it's such a security threat. The Chinese can go buy your data if they wanted to. That's what the government does to get around warrants and ship They just go buy your data. Somebody's got your data out there and they're selling it.
Speaker 2: It's not just the Chinese, No, there are companies all across the globe, no matter what language you speak that will sell you that data. You're in Israel, you can easily buy it. They're they're information dealers, really, that's what they're great.
Speaker 3: That's what kills me, though. I don't understand the national security guys are you know, talking about in their little groups and stuff like this. I'm thinking, you've got how talk, you've got messing, or you've got this, you've gotten that, you've got every phone service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me, Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Is not every platform out there? Why suddenly is TikTok this big bad no?
Speaker 2: And screw the platforms even bepete because look, you just go in your app store. Half of that crap is from China or Japan or somewhere. And what it's not a security threat because it's not as popular.
Speaker 3: You know, I understand it. You know, even if the data is going straight from your phone to China, your crap's been going straight from your phone to China for the past fifteen to twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I believe me. Once people commonly started carrying cell phones, you're any any idea of personal you know, space and privacy was gone. It's over once they could activate the microphones without your knowledge. And by the way, about if you do a Google search. Here's a trick too. If you want to do this and I know it's available, you do a Google search on your voice. Okay, you the listener right now. You've put your proper name in a couple of little you know, biographical facts in the search, and then you look for voice recordings. Okay. Guess what, even if you don't have a podcast, you will find random weird voice recordings of yourself stored. Where did they get them? You were idea of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every time you call a customer service number and you hear this this called maybe recorded for coalist purposes? Yeahs there, thanking God. I hope this one is because I'm pissed.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, but that's not what you'll find. You will find random snippets, I swear to you, of conversations that you can't even place, that were picked up off of some microphone somewhere and you were ided. So think about this. You are id'd, databased and recorded without your knowledge, and that's what's publicly accessible, all right, and you know, so give me a break. This is this whole idea of all I want to make sure buy systems are you're on the system, you're recorded, You're you're on the internet, You're being tracked. It's not even a question, you know. It's like, Hey, is Alex Jones going to have some ridiculous clickbaiting, you know, sort of title to his broadcast today? I don't know, did the sunrise? Because that's about the likelihood of that, right, I mean, seriously, I just went over to X right now, just as I'm speaking, okay, and Tucker Carlson is nervous about AI. Elon Musk is trying to correct him. But if I go over to Live on X, of course Alex Jones is on Alex Jones Show dot com or whatever now and input wars he got back. So the Alex Jones Network and Alex Jones are the top two things on my Live on X. What are they titled? Nuclear Terrorism Alert? Federal? Is the title of the first broadcast RA Alex Jones second one? Can you guess the second one?
Speaker 5: BP?
Speaker 3: Not with Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Okay, Friday Emergency Broadcast Federal dot dot dot ah okay. And then if you go down just from there, Roger Stone is number three, as Obama star feeds.
Speaker 3: I've never understood the fascination with Roger Stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but because he is in that Look, why did Trump bother to get his you know, pardon for um right when he when he when he's charged with witness tampering and convicted? Why? Because this guy don't really care.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand the fascination with Roger Stone.
Speaker 2: Because he's got Look, I'm not even fast. I would have figured people would have read his BS books given up already, but no, they don't read it. And he's still a player. He's still got favors, oh to him, he's still got a privilege. I'm telling you live Al Jazeera English is under that and under that Science Unleashed twenty twenty four, So they're probably recapping, you know, scientific discoveries for twenty twenty four. But those are my top five. Listen to this crap on X request you know suggestions for me? What do you make of that? BP, Well, I mean on X.
Speaker 3: X is probably it doesn't surprise me that those are the top five.
Speaker 2: And Alex unless Elon Musk did an interview recently on X. Alex Jones is one and two every day every day on X for me.
Speaker 3: Just so he's got a huge following. And that's like with TikTok, there's a lot of people with small business. Yeah, I read something a lot of money using TikTok as a major promotion platform.
Speaker 2: You know what I read and repeated articles and I don't know what the source is for it. But they claim, you know, we can't let them track as you're already on there. They claim one hundred and seven million US users isn't that special? So numbers? What is that? More than a third of the population is already databased and locked in, So what are you gonna do? That's a good enough sample size to figure things out. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: Now, people all a lot of people are so slow to realize if you've had a cell phone, your data has been out there since day one.
Speaker 2: Well, see, isn't that funny? Isn't that what I said, like about ten minutes ago? Right?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean it's it's It just kills me the way that people don't realize it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I know it kills me too. But look, you know what I'm gonna do right now is just take a quick break, because otherwise we're gonna get wrapped up in something again in a little while. And look, if I got to sit here and just talk to you for the next hour plus, that's what we'll do. But you guys can join in out there. You listening live right now? Three one nine five two seven five zero one six and anything you want to throw on the table, any conversation you want to have. I don't have a lot of energy most days. I'm trying to push to my normal level right now, and it's not easy, but we're going to consistently start running again and get out a lot more shows, and I'm doing some different stuff this time. So when if you have those weird suggestions or contacts, or you just happen to know a guy, or you're a member somewhere and you have special access to somebody that you'd like to hear on the show, or you want a topic covered by all means, write to me either blind JFK Research or at gmail dot com, which is also, by the way, the PayPal address if you want to make a donation. But either blind JFK Researcher at gmail dot com or info at Ocelli dot com. Both of those emails are exclusively controlled by me. Later on this month, I plan to have a lancer email and that'll be for Lancer business and I'm going to make some announcements, requests and everything, because guess what I want to do. Clause A little disruption in the research community is surprised. I love it. I love the fact that Larry Hancock gives a severe crack across the knuckles to some people in this book, politely but still. But oh, that favorite question that. I asked David Boylan, I asked you about we forgot, and I don't think you answered it. He didn't know what to ask me about that. Did you come up with anything? What my favorite question was during that discussion and idea? Anything? What is the question? Okay? I said, And I set this up on purpose, I said, So, David, tell me, since you like to dig deeply into people's you know, interpersonal connections and what they might mean, tell me all about Oswald and his supposed connection to organized crime, because certain people that are the most disreputable of people in the community have always made this interesting thing. Because Oswald had an uncle that was sort of a knock around guy, was never going to be made because he wasn't Italian, which, by the way, I need to make a correction because somebody wrote me an email about that. It is true that standards changed sometime around the time I graduated high school, which is where I sort of got an invitation to the organized crime dance. Because if you could simply prove your father's lineage, now in America, you can get made, so that is a possibility. But his uncle, DUTs or whatever the hell was a knock around guy. Okay, he was not. You know, they were close there. First of all, you have no evidence, but that secondly, simply because you know somebody, it.
Speaker 3: Was like a utility infielder.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. And here's the thing, BP, you like to let let's just let's use a real example here. Since you like to gamble in certain venues and I know you, that doesn't make me a gambler. And organized crime is not like a virus. It doesn't just spread all around. Oh, you were exposed to it. You had an uncle, you had to There are people whose parents I mean, think about this for a second. Richard Koklinsky, the iceman, his family just thought he was a dick. They didn't know he was a hitman. You understand this is not the way it works. It doesn't necessarily encompass everyone in your life. Because ready, Lakosa Nostra is a secret society, morons, it's not supposed. I mean, look, ever since the Velacchi papers and everything, the rest of you white people found out about a lot of stuff. But also you didn't know about the legends of what really went on with Lucky Luciano and all that kind of stuff. It was a family story to me and now people have proved it out that you know, not only did uh Luciano, but other mobsters assisted the US government during World War Two. I knew that my whole life. But not everybody knows that because guess what again, secret organizations. That's the thing, you know, Like you assume you don't know everything about the CIA, you don't know a damn thing about this thing of ours. You know, mafia. The word People don't even know what that word means. It's hilarious. It's close to the word for pride in Sicilian, not Italian, by the way, Sicilian, but it's not exactly right. And they know nothing, and they just go, ah, you know what his uncle was in and he was in it, therefore he had mob connections. No, you could have everybody in your life connected to the mob, but you're not invited in. You know. It's like you might know a freemason, but you're not going to the lodge, okay, unless you're invited to join. See See how that works. Funny thing, isn't it? Anyway? I leave it at that, but I asked, David Boylin, tell me all about Oswald's mob connections that you covered in the book. I set him up and he said, well I couldn't. Well why not, David, tell me why you couldn't, because there aren't thank you. Oswald is not connected to the MOBB. He's connected to eighty three Cubans, fifty three CI agents. Okay, you know, twenty losers, some oddly gay people all around him. Yes, indeed Russians.
Speaker 3: But wait a minute, now, didn't too was Marcelo buying him in Judith's hotel rooms? And then no, I thought that was clay Shaw for somebody. That's just a you know, no casual acquaintance.
Speaker 2: Clay Shaw supposedly. And here's the problem with Marcelo doing that, and the thing that again, people don't understand Marcello didn't have control of the outfit. And everybody thinks he had control of the outfit at that time. He did not, and you know why, because he ran his mouth too much. This is why he got shot in the mouth when they killed him, because he ran his mouth too much. Nobody gave him total control of the outfit. He had control partially of the Chicago outfit, which is a conglomeration of mobsters in Illinois, which count as one seat on the commission. Okay, and Marcello was not big enough. Then Tony Jaccardo ran more of the Chicago outfit at the time quietly, which is why you don't hear people parroting his name constantly, because that's what you were supposed to do. Matter of fact, if you think I'm kidding, tell me he was running the Gambino crime family right now. Since it's not John Gotti on the front page of the New York Post, you don't know. Google it if you want, but you don't know off the top of your head, because again, ready secret societ got it. Three thousand Italians run organized crime in this country about approximately, and that's the way it's always been, even in its heyday, might have been up to five grand on Italians they had to recruit.
Speaker 1: Ochili dot Com.
Speaker 5: Joe Yelovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, And you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War nuclear bombs in nation building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Whyetnam War by author Mike Swants revelation through conversation Coast Time manchan n. They can't strike down, track down in things, help.
Speaker 4: Down the days of the days around any day and night.
Speaker 1: It's fall down the easy gold.
Speaker 2: Back take it?
Speaker 3: What sa eas go right?
Speaker 1: Task?
Speaker 4: Undid here step?
Speaker 2: I mean nine arts prestin my arm?
Speaker 3: He think people in sul both came from.
Speaker 4: Sleaf in snight? Oh thin say safety in snider.
Speaker 2: By fright?
Speaker 3: Ain't the coast I play it? I must.
Speaker 1: I left insult buying o Chilly dot com.
Speaker 3: This is James Corby at corner Report dot com and you're listening to the affected.
Speaker 1: Olly dot com.
Speaker 2: Have youse express my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air. Olly dot com do not necessarily reply reviews of Olly dot com or Chuff Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh so.
Speaker 2: So when the mother my mother stuck in place and.
Speaker 3: No no.
Speaker 1: O dot com Radio.
Speaker 2: Get ready. So we took a break at around the one hour mark, and we're back. How about that three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You can join in and discuss anything like this, like that and uh, because that's where it's at anyways. So three one nine five two seven five zero one six join in with us at least up till ten PM when we switch over to the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz followed by Uncle the podcast broadcast. Okay, so be Pete. I do have a caller, so I want to go to him, see what's on his mind? What do you say.
Speaker 3: Her? Right along?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, I believe we have Nanny live with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Good evening. I hope you're all doing well. I just took a break from Cinderella. I got my granddaughter over, so I just wanted to call in and clarify. One thing from last week is I was trying to put my head together. We're talking about who meant Danny Kriss? I can't speak from the Martinsburg Den Cosero. It was not Ted Gunderson. I got that confused. He was connected with Robert Booth, Nichols and Markle, Michael Connas Shudo and actually Jimmy James was right. It was it was William Turner. I don't know a lot about him and don't know a lot about the connection or the information that he gave Michael, but it was. It was the day before he died. So yes, I wanted to stand correct there. But you were talking about settled and that you wanted to throw off on the paradigm of politics. Is that what I what I caught during the break?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because okay, I was thinking about you know, you know the phrase in legal terms, what is it add ridiculo adsertum right, which is like reduce it down to its most extreme. You know, it's most extreme. This is the ultimate end goal evolution in my mind, for both sides of the alleged political paradigm in America. And you gotta bear with me. Should I offend you first? Should I offend you first, Danny? Or should I offend the Republicans?
Speaker 4: I got sick skin.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna love this. Who is a and we're gonna go nineteen seventies here when my political awareness first awoke because I was reading newspapers and there was a lot of political crap in there because we were still in the aftermath of Watergate. You know, we had Gerald Ford as a president. When I learned to read, right, Vietnam War just ended. Political turmoil was in the news. You had a one hour news broadcast at night. You had your local newspaper. In my case, it was the Asbury Park Press in New Jersey, Okay, and I read national stories from that paper. So what is it that best characterized not Jimmy Carter or the guy at the time, but throughout my life what it is I became aware of both characters that represent both sides of the paradigm existed in the nineteen seventies, and they're clearly even though not known primarily for their political belief systems, they're known for something else. They are easily identifiable as faithful, active part two diicipants in each of the two political parties, the two big political parties. Okay, so we'll begin with the Democrats. There was this guy in Illinois. I've had Illinois on the brain this past week. There was this guy in Illinois who would go around to young men and offer them jobs. He also happened to be a precinct captain for the Democratic Party in his suburban area just outside of Chicago, part of Illinois. Right. He had a little bit of a prison record from his youth. He was apparently a charming guy who liked to cook for people, and he performed as a clown for people. And I know I just gave it away to some. But here's the thing. His most brutal and vicious acts are what made him known. And he's comparable to the guy on the other side. It perfectly balances in my mind, and he is the most extreme representative of what I think of Democrats. The guy's name, do you know.
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's John wa Gacy, it sure is.
Speaker 2: And this guy was photographed with Roslin Carter. You know, well while he was slaughtering you know boys that he was offering construction jobs to and sticking them in the foundation of his own home. He is the perfect metaphor, in my mind, for the sickest and most relenting, demented part of the Democratic notion in this country. That's a liberal. He's a self hating gay guy. He's angry about that. He's got a serious problem with his father. There's all kinds of psychology built in there. The guy is the predatory extreme of what a Democrat represents to me in my mind. Now you think I'm bad for them.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 4: Very extreme shock to keep going.
Speaker 2: Well, But here's the thing. It balances out perfectly with the next guy. Also a sexual sadist by the way, a torturer, a guy who was deceptive, you know it was apparently a community leader and all like that. And again, like I said, offering you know, poor young guys, mostly gay guys somehow, uh, you know, opportunities to to lift themselves up in a false sort of way. So to you know, get rid of him when he was done with him and stick him under his house.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, yeah, I remember that. I remember that story.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I have to feel him. You're where you're going on the next on the next one. But I'll let you go if I think I've got an idea where you're going.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, But let me set it up a little and then you can guess it.
Speaker 4: Can I get a hit before I looked the cat out of the bag?
Speaker 2: Sure? God?
Speaker 4: Is that? Is it connected to the state of Washington?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know what I'm going with here? Yes, you do?
Speaker 4: So the.
Speaker 2: The Republicans. To me, this is again the most extreme representation of the worst characteristics possible. Now, on the other side, you had a guy who was a little confused. He's a little progressive, he's a little you know, different for the times, not standard at all. But this other guy he helps get a governor elected. He is an active participant in the GOP. He believes in conservative values in absolute forms. He is one of those guys. He's clean cut, and you know, I don't know people remember this, but it sort of was like, if you were educated and you were somebody who was, you know, kind of upper class, you were supposed to be a Republican in the seventies, so it made sense. Good looking guy, he studies law, he studies medicine, he's all these different things. His background's a little rough, but pay no attention to that. And you know, he happens to be much like his buddy in Illinois, except he's more expansive. He goes across the country to do his business. And he's a little more standard too, because you know, outside of the fact that everybody forgets that he killed the two twelve year olds, he generally just killed women, okay, and perfect representation women. You know, the whole sort of paradigm that was out there about like women falling in love with like sick, demented individuals who are like locked up and you know, fell and cells all across the country, which happens every day, prisoners who you know, get marriage proposals and all that started in my mind with this guy who kept escaping from custody and everything else. And if you haven't guessed it, it's Ted Bundy. And I'm telling you both of them, separate from their sexual sadist, murderous rages, are actually also a little more you know, a little more character arc for them are really truly parts of these parties, and to me, they're perfect. They're perfect. Every argument between a Republican and a Democrat in the true believer sense boils down to a watered down version of Ted Bundy versus John Wayne Casey. And that's how I see that, And.
Speaker 4: That's well, I do think it's usually I have to keep myself in check when it comes to Paul. I have when one one of my biggest rules has never fallen over with a politician, because I mean, I'll often meet both sides. They're just full of the ego maniacs. I mean, I'm like, on my route currently, I'm going to San Francisco four nights a week and they drive twice. That's the speaker, Nancy Pelosi Federal Buildings, right, and when San Francisco over off of Market in seventh Street.
Speaker 2: You know what else is hilarious, Well, Danny, hang on, you know what else is hilarious about this is that at the time and they got similar body counts depending because there's unsolved portions of their murder spreeze, right, so both of them could easily be counted with anywhere from thirty to one hundred bodies, okay, in their particular in their particular hunting rounds. And here's the funny part again, it makes them perfectly comparable. Is that the disbelief from people that knew them and the public that these guys would do this because they were couldn't, you know, Like the Gasey's a community guy, he's helping people out, he's a precinct captain. He's entertaining people at children's parties with the creepiest clown makeup possible, which should have been a hint, but really weird, really, and you know, what's funny too, is he got busted selling paintings of clowns to people, and he wasn't supposed to, you know, benefit from his celebrity status as a mass murderer. And you know and all that because they put the Burkerwitz thing in there. You know that law, you're not supposed to benefit from your crime. But I mean, those paintings are still sold today, by the way, for lots of money, and people pay money for Ted Bundy stuff. I mean, you know, and you would think I'd go, well, why didn't you go with Jeffrey Dahmer. Jeffrey Dahmer doesn't show political ideology like these guys do. Both of them are supposed to be helpful, friendly, charming in some sort of strange way. One of them is more of a blue collar guy, the other one is more of a collegiate educated man. And it's just hilarious, yea, And both of them at their course, and when you let them off the leash monsters. And that's what I see is when you let any of these things go to the extreme, that's what you got. Every single argument boils down to some version of John Wayne Gacy for the Democrats, Ted Bundy for the Republicans, and that's the way I see it. I can't help it. But anyway, please continue with what you were saying.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just now that you think that, yeah, you've made a case. I mean that it's like if they have such an ego and you have to so compromise yourself, I can see where you're drawing that collusion that's on both sides. And these these jokers are you know, they're they're sociopathic. You know they have I don't know how they sleep at night.
Speaker 2: Well, narcissistic both sides. Narcissistic both sides. Blame somebody else for what they do and what happens. They never take responsibility. They got inventive stories. I mean, right before Ted Bundy died, he's like, you know what made me do this pornography? Okay, I mean literally he got that guy from uh what was it, I forget which church, but he was like, you know.
Speaker 4: On the focus on the family. Ted Bundy went on there before he was executed, that guy.
Speaker 2: Right, James James Dobson, Right, Okay, yeah, right, he's doing that. Gacy is out there going. Look, I don't give a damn anymore. But you know what, You're never gonna find all the bodies if you don't. If you don't, if you kill me, and you know, supposedly said something like kiss my ass when they kill him. Bundy, on the other hand, though, did not handle it as well. He was kind of surprised when they were you know, plugging up his uh, you know, plugging him up so he didn't leak on the chair when they put him an old sparky. But it was two different instances this year and they both got executed, right, fun story anyway. I'm just saying, if you think about it, though, you water him down a little bit, you could start to recognize the prominent positions to each party. Yeah, they're not serial killers, but maybe they are if they took actions that got a lot of people killed, you know, whether they were sending people to war unnecessarily, they were invading countries unnecessarily, they were benefiting off of some crap that they were letting get into the system one way or another, the food supply or your water. Like, I don't know why nobody went to prison, you know, in Detroit or Flint, excuse me, Flint, Michigan. Why is nobody going to prison? For that water situation. Uh okay, anyway, just saying, and I don't care demic Republican one way or another. You only got to water them down just so far to get from Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy to get to the guy or woman you see. I mean, that's that's just me. Anyway, I thought you would find that entertaining day.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. I'm going to let you go because I got to go back to Cinderella with my two year old granddaughter, so I just wanted to chine in. But I'm glad you shared that with me. Now, I'm going to give that a lot of thought. But I think you're you're onto something because the narcissism. But you know, I even find the season, like you know, talk with friends on both sides of the idols my biggest, my biggest complaint because sometimes I'll piss off my little friends.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 4: You you start sound like you have to take responsibility of your own parties in action or actions and the same if you want those if you want the other side to do it, And it's amazing when I have it. When you bring up a point, it's what about it or change the subject, well, what about this killer. It's never saying my guy, yeah, got a stin Yeah, I rarely get that well, or just change the subjects like dodge, or just admit on.
Speaker 2: Some level, at some point, your party's ideology is going to attract serial killers.
Speaker 4: Too, you know, just saying yeah, it might be that might be my new bumper sticker.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I might be my new bumper.
Speaker 2: I think that could be a recurring bumper sticker for every election cycle for president and you just say.
Speaker 4: Killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the ghost of Bundy, the ghost of Bundy or Gacy for president twenty twenty four, twenty twenty eight, twenty thirty two, you know, for as long as we have elections in this country anyway.
Speaker 4: Right when you remind me of something that was in Santa Clair, California, just jogged my memory because I laughed like him it was a burden and said I was doing a delivery. Was in nineteen eight. It was nineteen eighty eight. Yeah, it was the eighty eight election because Raygan was out of Auston office, and I saw a bumper sticker, so it said he's tan, he's rested, he's ready. Nixon in eighty eight. It was a great bumper. It just caught me. I just like I had a laugh. Yeah, because he's oler getting rest tan and rested in tank Clement to California. I thought it was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Listen, that is hilarious. But I'll tell you again, I think people are unfair to Richard Nixon. I really do, because you know, he's doing a little bit of stuff he shouldn't have been doing, but really no worse than anybody else at the time.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have to agree. I mean I think by you know, I think he was incredibly you know he had I think he was incredibly terranoid. And I think the biggest thing was is, you know, just to cover you know, he covered up because for whatever reason, I mean the way. But also he made a lot of some politics. I remember reading Earl Warren's biography. Earl Warren, Yeah, they're from the same state. They couldn't stand each other. I mean Earl Warren could not stand Nixon. I mean he despised them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, but then again, LBJ might have LBJ might have broken Earl Warren anyway, because I mean, quite honestly, he's sitting there going look, you got to do this otherwise we're gonna get nuked here with the warring. I mean it's a bit much, but anyway, listen, dandy, go enjoy Cinderella. I appreciate you calling in and joining us, and really give that some thought though and join us. Sorry, what.
Speaker 4: Offer me? I mean, I got pretty thick skin. I don't. I don't get too upset about stuff. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, no, and that's a good test too. And that's a good test too. I'm attacking the politician. Why are you angry? You know what I'm saying, Like if I'm sitting there criticizing or even if I'm wrong, so what I'm wrong? If I tell you about some guy named you know whatever, to pick a name out of the air, and hey, this guy is a complete jerk, he's useless this and that you're gonna get upset because why you don't care? You're not invested in him. And this is the thing, the emotional investment overriding your common sense. This has gotta stop because I'm telling you this is gonna be a weird ride the next four years, and it's gonna get really uncomfortable for some people. And they're not gonna know why they're gonna blame it on the wrong thing again, because they're emotionally invested. And it's sort of like, you know, like I've always said about people who were dead wrong about JFK stuff. It's like going to the bar, waking up next to the girl you thought was cute last night and realizing how drunk you actually were right, and you go, oh man, But they won't admit it. They'll go, Nope, she was a ten, even even with that unibrow. She was a ten. Yes, Indeed she was a ten with all those hairs coming out of her toe knuckles. She was a ten. Yep, she was a dead Okay, gotcha? Uh you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad I never suffered too that I got married too young and was too busy working. But I've had some friends tell me some stories once they kind of sod it up.
Speaker 2: It was why I heard the same Yeah, I heard the same story many times, and it was just like, Wow, how is it that you know, you and thirty other guys I know did the same damn thing. Uh? You know, I knew when I went home with an ugly girl. I accepted it, and I was blind. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Excuse yeah, right now, that was the thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, look, you know, you know, you know how blind I am. Do you know how big those that girl's buck teeth were? Yeah, but you know how blind I am. They didn't look that big to me. Uh, you know, just saying I did not notice the un.
Speaker 4: Why it is?
Speaker 3: I want to know why it is? You assume that all women have harry toe knuckles.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't assume all women have heard to not at all, but some do. It looks like hobbit feet down there. It's rough, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I have never ever in my life come across a woman with hobbits.
Speaker 2: But you got to remember a lot.
Speaker 3: You dig up with.
Speaker 2: You got to remember in Jersey a lot of chemicals got poured into the u you know, water table, and uh, it's it's rough, man. You know what. What's what's the difference between the garbage on the street in New York and the girls on the street in New Jersey. Sometimes you find something valuable in the garbage in New York. Anyways, Okay, And I love Jersey. You know that.
Speaker 4: I did actually been the Jersey once. Yeah, and I didn't see the whole state. I actually really like it was. It was actually pretty florest, actually county. I'm gonna let you go, but I thank you.
Speaker 2: For having absolutely, Daddy, And next time you call it, tell me what part of Jersey you visited, because I might want to reminisce about it. I'm miss Jersey.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Take care, actually, man and Joyce Cinderella. So Danny called in. I appreciate that. I'm surprised Jimmy James isn't around, but he might be sleeping. I mean, he's got to get charged up for Monday. Be pete. But what are your thoughts on my John Wayne Gacy versus Ted Bundy? And this is the way I see these two parties.
Speaker 3: Well, now that explains why you and I can never have a political discussion and get beyond a certain point, because you classify everybody to my which side to arguing from, as either being John Wayne Gacy or Ted Bundy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I literally thought, and you know what, when I came to that conclusion, I immediately thought of you, and I said, I.
Speaker 3: Thought, upcome, that's a that's that's a I mean, if you're going to take things, it's hard to have a conversation with somebody when you're coming from extremes like that.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's the thing is I'm saying, when you boil it down to its most extreme, it doesn't mean everybody's there, but you got to admit that if you took it to the extreme, that's where it goes. And I thought of you because I thought this might explain to you why it is. I look at you, and I go, look, it sucks either way, because this is literally how I see it. When you take the most ridiculous, unorganized, idiotic Democrat all the way to their most extreme, they are literally about that bad to me, John Wayne Gacy. You take a Republican in that direction to their most extreme, they're honest participants in all that stuff. But if you blow it out all the way, you get to Ted Mundy.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: And they were both active adult voting people, participating in the parties, getting people elected, meeting with politicians. Ted Bundy was part of the Governor Washington's team. Literally, and like I said, Gaysey was a precinct captain for the Democrats, like literally, get out the Democratic vote, help people out. It didn't matter if it was zoning or whatever. Else, Hey, I'm in.
Speaker 3: The talk about painting with a wide brush.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: It's I don't yeah, I would not feel comfortable from here on out having a political discussion with you, knowing that you're sitting there looking at those two far extremes and everybody falls in there, and if you shake the box enough, they separate out. Remember how you used to get seeds out of your pot. Yeah, you know, you put it in a tray and you tap the tray and it separates the pot and the seeds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're doing that with people, you're separating them ount and you're shaking them on the tray all the way to the end. So everybody ends up either is the Ted bundycam or if you have to make a gaycy cam, right, because that's I don't understand how you can have an effective conversation with somebody when you put them in those two groups.
Speaker 2: Well, because here's the thing. Primary, I know that that's not what each side is, but if you carry it out to its most extreme, that is what each side is, and those people are in each of your camps. That's my point. So you know, calm down, be reasonable. This is the problem we've had. Okay, the whole justice system is weaponized. Yeah, it's been that way, and it's not pointed particularly at you. You're taking offense to it now because they went after your guy, but it's not pointed particularly at you. I can't believe that, you know, Biden pardon hunter, What are you stupid? You're kidding me? Right? I mean in all seriousness?
Speaker 3: Uh not only you know, I would, I would totally. I would dimiss it and dismiss anybody that would make that comment simply because it's illogical.
Speaker 2: Which which part is illogical?
Speaker 3: I mean it's thinking that Biden wasn't gonna pardon this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, so you agree with me? It's like, what are you stupid? I mean, of course he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna exactly, you know. I mean like it's like the media, you know, the major media when that came out, all we've asked several times, he's you know, he deny, he's gonna do it. He said he wouldn't part him, and he said he wouldn't pardon him. Joe Biden, What have you ever been able to trust anything that came out of Joe Biden's vou for one and number two who's not going to pardon their kid when you know he's getting ready to do time.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. Okay, whether whether your kid is you know, a ship show or he's something that you should be proud of, right, you don't want him to go that's.
Speaker 3: My ship show. So if I can't keep his ass up in jail, I'm hey, do it?
Speaker 2: Tell you tell me this? Okay? So I know mostly men listen to this show, So I'm not going to ask the mother question. But as a father, right, if you're a father and your kid, your kids will screw up. You can't even handle being around him. But somebody says to you, listen, he's going to go to prison for a while. If you give somebody a hundred bucks, you know something that isn't going to even cost you much, something that you're you can easily do. The kid doesn't have to go to prison. Tell me which father is not going to pull that kid out, even if he thinks he needs to learn a lesson, even if he thinks he's an ass, even if he thinks he's dumber than a box of rocks, you're going to pull your kid out of that fire. Mostly. I mean, maybe if.
Speaker 3: They're you know, Biden was gonna Nobody could look at Biden and think he wasn't going to do it, because it well from Hunter, Biden gone to jail, he'd have probably died in there.
Speaker 2: Well, and he's he's a politician. And there you go, a privileged kid his whole life pretty much, you know, after his exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a privileged kid his whole life, and his dad had the ability to extend his privilege to not have to do jail time anybody. The thing is, if anybody, nobody can give a legitimate reason as to why Biden wouldn't pardon his son, that's the way, unless you're totally removed. It'd be different if if Hunter hadn't had anything to do with his dad since he was of legal age, and for the past thirty years he's been out doing his own own thing, no connection to the family, no connection to the money coming in. I mean, if he was totally disowned and Biden said he wasn't going to pardon him, I probably still wouldn't believe him. But I think the chances are greater that he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, I dispute that because I'm going to tell you right now, if that was the case, there'd be a guilt factor involved here, right, because it's like, hey, look, maybe if I guided him, he wouldn't be such a screw up. So maybe it's.
Speaker 3: Mney, but it's the family. There are family members out there who would not hesitate and not sweat or blinking eye if their beloved son went to prison.
Speaker 2: Trust me, no, I know that. But that's usually because they have already exhausted them. Okay, and they've already.
Speaker 3: I'm saying if this, if that had been the case, where over all this time, you know, there was no Biden is not suddenly going to do a one to eighty in the last three months, not partner this kid, right, That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: It's just like you didn't hear me really complain about Trump's pardons except for Roger Stone, right, That's the only one I complained about, But all the other pardons, like you didn't know he was going to pardon people that like remember when he pardoned the guy from Illinois again, Illinois on my brain? This week he pardoned a blogo there from Illinois. Right, the guy was selling Obama's Senate seat. Yeah, yeah, Bligoyevitch, right, they called him blogo for a while, the guy with the hair, you know what I'm talking about. Well, the point is it's like that was weird, but I wasn't even shocked or you know, the dismay to oh, I believe that you did this? Why not? They're entitled to do this. And take a look at the lists on these pardons. I mean, people are bitching this week on the right side of the paradigm about all these non violent drug offenders that that Biden pardon excuse me, but didn't Trump make a big show out of pardoning a non violent drug offender black lady because Kim Kardashian asked him to. Didn't everybody say, look, he's not racist. Well, I guess you forgot about that, and also you forgot about the majority of people in this country before things got insane a few years ago kind of agreed that, you know, if he's kind of a non violent drug offender and nobody died, and why are you in prison for thirty years? Why are you in prison for life because you had you know, eight pounds of pot on.
Speaker 3: You what that?
Speaker 2: Well is wrong?
Speaker 3: So Biden didn't make that decision. By whoever it is that's advising him. Came to see somebody in some group came up with this list, and I signed off on it. Right, it looks gets me about this. Look at it three days from now. I won't remember shit.
Speaker 2: But it's no worse or better than Kim Kardashians showing up and saying, can you let this black lady out? She didn't really hurt anybody, she just had some drugs.
Speaker 3: I never understood that either. I don't understand how Kardashians and Kanye wedged so close with Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, because they were famous and they ingratiated themselves. That's his ego. I don't care about any of that. Point is that it's no better or worse is it? And you're I mean, seriously, can you say to me that that's that's better because you know, or that's worse. I don't see it. I see I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you want to look at the size one versus seventy five hundred, No, no, no, that's the case. Why not let them all out?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, examine Trump's pardons. There's a whole bunch of them rubber stamp there where there was a bunch of people that didn't make the news cycle. Okay, I'm just pointing out the stuff that was complained about by the opposite side. Okay, people on the right are bitching this week about all these pardons. People on the left were bitching about. Kim Gardashian shows up and all of a sudden, he cares about one black person. He's still racist. They were doing it from both sides, and I'm sitting there going, why are you bitching about this? This makes perfect sense. This is political movement. This is the most natural thing. Also, he lied about this and that, get over it, politician, lie surprise not me, you know what I mean, Come on, you know it's like it's like expecting to go on.
Speaker 3: I just don't remember. I'm sorry, I just I don't remember a lot of press or bitching going on about Trump's pardons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they did.
Speaker 3: They did. There's a lot of be able to talk about Rogerstone and all that shit. You know, well, he was dead to rights, they had him dead to rights, blah blah blah, and you let him off. And what was the other one, Well I.
Speaker 2: Got that and it was witness tampering, which is not a joke. Okay, that is something you know, how many people have gotten screwed on that when they didn't do anything to tamper with the witness, but just somehow made contact with them, you know, somebody was the FBI.
Speaker 3: It just depends on how you answered their question before that becomes a charge. Another charge thrown on your sheet. Both they talked to so and so. Really what did you talk to him about? But yeah, but that's let's see if we can't get you a little bit of tampering thrown in.
Speaker 2: There right exactly my point, like the outrage on one side over they lied to the FBI, and then on outrage on the other side, because it's.
Speaker 3: A I've never understood why it's a crime to lie to the FBI.
Speaker 2: Outside outside of the Bible, where is it a law? Can you answer that? You know?
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean yeah, I mean that's what I don't get. They can lie to you. They can lie to you from Sunday to the next Sunday and that's okay. But if you lie to them, that suddenly becomes a crime.
Speaker 2: Why exactly, don't we have.
Speaker 3: Freedom of speech. Don't we have freedom to not you know, not narc on ourselves under the Fifth Amendment. So if I tell an FBI agent A lie. I have never understood the legal foundation for that being constitutional.
Speaker 2: Ever, Hey, I have a creative I don't get it. I have a creative suggestion which is coming to me from a live interaction on X. By the way, So I need to ask you a question, b Pete. Would you be willing to, instead of doing the call in show for two hours next week, do an abbreviated call in show, okay, but join me on a guest spot on somebody else's show. Sure, at the same time at eight pm. Would that be cool with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, So we'll broadcast that anochelli dot com next week live, okay, and let you guys hear it, and it'll become a podcast later. And then whatever time we have until ten o'clock if Aaron is not, you know, taking a week off next week, whatever time we have up until ten o'clock, we'll do the regular call in. So we'll do an abbreviated call in next week if Aaron is doing a show. If he is not, maybe we can extend it. Depends on your participation, you guys listening, how about that? But yeah, so how about that? I'll get you involved in this loop and I'll answer this, but I think we'll do a guest spot on somebody else's show next week and I'll just quietly broadcast it right here live on Chelly dot com. Do you have the ability to use Zoom.
Speaker 3: By the way, I could just load on the computer, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Might need to do Zoom for this because you know other people they got eighty different things you can do, and most people have boiled down to using Zoom lately anymore. You know a couple of people when they want to pay for it, they use either stream Yard or what's that other one, rivers Riverside anyway, so they have a couple of different platforms now. But you might have to actually go get Zoom. But it's free, and you know, you just got to follow the Zoom invite link and go there a little early and you can download the Zoom and get it and get right on.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's gonna be a video podcast.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be audio, but I think I don't know. I'll check, I'll check. I don't know. I don't know. It might be, but then again, you can always not have your video on. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, No, I'm just wondering because I've got to hook my camera up. I mean, I've got my laptop, but my laptop is acting like it's in a docking station.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I understand, but you might be but you might be better off band with why it's not sending your video through anyway, that way you keep your audio strong depends I mean, you know, it depends on the circumstance. But either way, I know the guy uses Zoom, but I don't know. I don't remember if he does video or it's audio.
Speaker 3: Right, I'll load it up. I mean, it doesn't bother me if it is video. I just need to get my.
Speaker 2: Camera out, all right, and we'll we'll put it through live, like I said, So you'll still have a show next Friday at eight pm. It'll just be a little different, a little mixed up, okay, And you'll have Zoom on his computer. You might, you know, at some point you might have you know, downloaded it when everybody was being locked down and stuff, because it seemed like everybody.
Speaker 3: I bought this one from a pawn shop, and when it was loaded, it had a lot of that free craft already on it, like Skygo and all this other stuff. So I mean, yeah that I'll have Zoom, I'll I'll get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's free and it's fairly lightweight. And you know the other thing is you don't necessarily have to download it. You can do it through a browser. I think most browsers will support it, so you know, it's not like you need to get a program. So we'll do a live thing, be on a discussion next week. Now I don't know if that will join in other people or not. We may be a part of a guest panel, but then again, we may be the guest panel, which would be fun. And I think it would be great to have questions asked by somebody who I know is listened to this show with you and me on it. So anyway, look, I'm looking to throw some curve balls this year, and we're definitely going to do that on the network with the shows everything. I'm going to shake stuff up because it's time. And you know what, I see you guys out there getting bored, and so am I. And it's because the world is so predictable at this point in my mind. And I'll tell you I'm looking forward to Monday in the beginning of risk responsibility transfers because you know, I heard b pie s last week, and I'm wondering if this is going to carry through with anybody else. But now, now those of you have complained that the Communists have been in control of the country for the past four years, you're going to have the other side of the equation in control of the House, the Senate, the White House, and in my mind, the Supreme Court. You don't get to blame anybody else. Now it's your guys who are going to be in charge. And I want to see if it's going to roll about the way I think it's going to roll, which is going to be Ted Bundy's too good looking of a guy, He's too smart to be a sexual, sadist murderer. It can't be. It can't be that I'm suffering because of these guys. It can't be. I think that's what's going to happen. And you know what Democrats do it too. It's so funny when they're in charge of everything. They'll blame the unsilented majority or minority when they're in charge. And I think the same thing's going to happen, but only four years a bit unless you want to vote for President Vance or the constitution gets changed in the next four years. I guess stay tuned anyway, I'm gonna answer this question. But BP, what time is it? I mean, and we got to be running low on time now.
Speaker 3: Right, it's about quarter two.
Speaker 2: So there's still time for you guys to get in. Let me take a look at the phone lines. You're not getting in on it. But anything of interest you saw this week? I have a feeling I might know a couple of things that you saw of interest this week, But I was just curious anything stand out to you. Did you notice or hear about? Oh, by the way, I heard from and I can't substantiate this, so I'm going to call this an unsubstantiated rumor, although I heard from somebody directly involved. Your girl Tulsey does not know how to talk to people and get stuff done, apparently, according to people in her own party now on the hill, and they weren't prepared for her hearing. How do you feel about that? And you know, do you have any opinion?
Speaker 3: I think I think she's going to get confirmed, and I think she'll do a good job.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think they're all going to get confirmed. So I agree with you halfway. But under what premise do you believe that she's going to do a good job. I just out of curiosity, just.
Speaker 3: From just from the way she acted when she was in Congress and some things she said. Since she's left, you know, she's what a colonel in the National Guard, she's I think she's still a member. I think she's at colonel stage. I'm not sure. I'll have to check that she was past captain. Let's see. No, I think she'll do a good job. I think she's got the background for it. I think she's got the temper room for it, and I think she's got the skills for it.
Speaker 2: Really because, according to reports from people who are in the room, and meanwhile, I'm telling you now this hasn't been out in the media too much, she doesn't know how to communicate and doesn't seem to have an agenda, according to some people who were there when she was having these supposedly private meeting, not.
Speaker 3: A good thing. Yeah she's a lieutenant Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well she's a lieutenant colonel. Yeah, okay, Well, not having an agenda kind of sucks when you're going to go and take over an agency, I think, especially one that well.
Speaker 3: I think I think I think going into it without an agenda is the best way.
Speaker 2: To go in what No, Okay, maybe maybe I'm using the wrong word here. She doesn't seem to have a strategic idea about what it is she wants to change or do not necessarily you know, Okay, I have an idealism that I'm going to stick to, or the ideologue thing, or I have to go with a particular politicals No, No, not like that, like as in, I don't know what to do with any of this, Like I don't know what the agency does. Something that she should have been able to, you know, pull up on Wikipedia even not in her grasp, and she know about this nomination for a while. And they weren't prepared for a confirmation here. You know, it's something seems off here. So I'm just curious. You really, you really think the good.
Speaker 3: Job is saying who wasn't prepared? Cappard wasn't prepared for her confirmation?
Speaker 2: Well, they Trump team pulled her out of a scheduled hearing for you know, in front of the committee she needed to go. You know how they go in front of the committee and they you know, they run them through the mill a little bit and you know, do like they did today, with the Department of Homeland Security nominee, where it's like, are you going to fix the border? Are you going to go along with Trump's agenda? Are you going to fix this problem? Are you gonna get rid of this stupid apple brand? Okay, that's what they do. Some of it is grandstanding, some of it is you know, punctuating political points blah blah blah blah. But tell you this that DHS lady was prepared for all.
Speaker 3: I think the reason the reason that they didn't have the hearing is because the Democrats are putting it off.
Speaker 2: No, she was not prepared. They pulled out of it.
Speaker 3: That was no, no, no, no, no President like here, it just right here, President like Donald Trump's pick the lead US intelligence community does not have a Senate confirmation hearing on the horizon. I mean concerns from Democrats over missing vetting materials.
Speaker 2: Okay, where the Democrats on a Senate.
Speaker 3: Intelligence committee say they still do not have an FBI background check or ethics disclosure from the Office of Government Ethics as a Monday.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's ridiculous. Now, hang on, there was a scheduled hearing and the day that it was canceled, there was a totally different explanation for this, and it was team Trump pulling her out of it. So do you see why the hearing was canceled.
Speaker 3: To what I'm reading. According to what I'm reading, it's not been Trump pulling her out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, but they were the ones who did, because she was scheduled to go and they canceled it, and they had they had.
Speaker 3: Another one, and as the chairman of the panel, and he had planned on holding it until the Democrats started saying, no way, we've done. God, we don't have this, we don't have that. So it's not it's not Trump pulled her out.
Speaker 2: Well, a background a background check, that's just ridiculous from a bureaucratic standpoint when you're putting somebody in charge of DHS. But they were two hearings canceled that day. You know, I'm sure she's gonna get cancer.
Speaker 3: It's all done. Here's the Hill has got an article right here four days ago Senate Democrats wanted to slow the roll on Tulsa Gabbard. This is all coming from the Democrats. They're the ones putting there, you know, the brakes on. Okay, And I don't know if it's because they think there's something in some report or background check that's going to show up for them. Like I said, the woman's been in the army for what twenty years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a lieutenant colonel.
Speaker 3: She was a member of Congress.
Speaker 2: But how much that doesn't mean that she got vetted for or cleared for everything all along the way. And you're talking about being put in a sensitive position. So if it is about clearances and vetting.
Speaker 3: And all that own party, wait a minute, her own party put her on the Defense Committee all four years that she was in Congress. This is Democrats playing theater.
Speaker 2: She was on the.
Speaker 3: Defense Committee.
Speaker 2: Let me see. Yeah, but see a fresh background check up. But a fresh background check again would be necessary to put her in a sensitive position. And you know that they don't just grant those clearances and leave it that way. When a couple of years later you got a new job, they recheck it the NSA at random.
Speaker 3: The least worry I would have Israel passing a background check.
Speaker 2: Well, even even a tour guide at the NSA goes through more scrutiny than to have that kind of thing not be checked through the FBI gets up into your rectum and guess how I know that because I applied for that job, so you know, and they went back into my childhood from my general NSA application. I applied to be a part of the NSA.
Speaker 3: She was on the House Armed Services Committee for all four years in.
Speaker 2: Congress, but when did she leave Congress?
Speaker 3: Also, shelf served as vice chair of the Democratic National Committee from thirteen to sixteen, Jamean Dorse Bernie Sanders for twenty sixteen, and that's when she fell out with the Hillary crowd and they even trashed her ever since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, no clearance necessary to be a DNC official. No clearance necessary in Congress.
Speaker 3: You have to have a security clearance when you're on the Defense Committee and you're also a lieutenant colonel in the army.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that needs to be rechecked constantly because, like I said, even if you're employed by the NSA in a you know, as a janitor, for Christ's sake, they will recheck you every couple of years. So if the last time that she was you know, vetted for security purposes was two years ago, they want to know about the last two years and also double check. That's what they do.
Speaker 3: That's not going to be an issue, and if that hasn't come back yet and the Democrats don't want to have the hearing until they get it, fine, but you, because of Trumps worried about.
Speaker 2: It, but you're not worried about her. Trump's not worried about it at all. I grant you that. But what I'm saying is, don't you think it would be practical and pragmatic to double check anybody who's going to go into that sensitive a position.
Speaker 3: No, I think she's I think I think she's fine. Yeah, you could, yes, check them, but I'm not worried about her passing the check.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not necessarily worried about it either. But what I'm saying is, shouldn't it have been necessary to make sure it was done before the scheduled hearing?
Speaker 3: Well, see that's the thing. If it's not done, it's the Democrats who are running the government right now, And if it ain't done, it's because they haven't done it.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not running it up to her.
Speaker 3: I mean, every people seem to forget Trump's not in office right now. The Democrats are running this circus until Monday. So if the FBI hadn't gotten her off their ass to get a background check done, or to get a security questionnaire finished and hand it back to them. That's on the fucking Democrats. It ain't on Trump. They ain't on Trump's team. They're not in office.
Speaker 2: Okay. But here's the thing. They are in office in the Congress. And uh, you know it's still Chris Ray at the FBI, isn't it. Yeah, that's trump appointee.
Speaker 3: Working for Bidy. They've been working for Trump the past four years.
Speaker 2: No, but he was with But Trump is the guy who inserted him, who put the position.
Speaker 3: But what does that guy to do anything? Raised the one turned around six to the FBI on Trump?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what I'm saying, is right now to the cabinet. Yes, Congress is run by the Republicans right now, but right now eating stuff from the FBI. They've been slow walking stuff to Republicans for four years. You think they're suddenly going to pick up the pace. Well, No, Well, and if they want to have the hearing, then tell them to get off their ass and get their paperwork done, okay, and then we can have the hearing.
Speaker 2: But proceed.
Speaker 3: I worried about a background check on somebody that's still a lieutenant colonel in the army.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, see, now there there's a poor assumption, because in my mind, you've always got a check and you've got to keep up on it because you know somebody can change in two years, even though they are so serving their country. You also can't tell me that.
Speaker 3: You honestly, let me ask you, do you honestly think that there's an issue with Tulsa Gabbert's character to perform that job.
Speaker 2: No, I am not saying that specifically. What I'm saying is in general, everybody who is in a sense inive position needs to be rechecked every couple of years because things happen. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see, the FBI is run by the Democrats right now. The Defense Department is run by the Democrats right now. So if there's an issue with getting it done, I think it's fault you're you're attributing the reason that she's not had the hearing because there's something the Republicans are worried about and they pull her out of something when it's the Democrats who don't want to have it because they say they don't have their homework.
Speaker 4: Homework.
Speaker 3: And then have the hearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying it's because the Democrats are worried or the Republicans are worried. What I'm saying is that one way or another, it should have been done. And I don't think the Democrats could have obstructed enough to slow it down when you could have got it done bureaucratically through people. I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Excuse me. Yeah, you're talking about Tulsa Gabbart who used to be a Democrat and is now a Republican. Yeah, but do you honestly think they're going to make it easy on her?
Speaker 2: Actually? Yeah, if the Fox News host had his crap together, right heg seth Okay, I'm just saying he had his crap together, didn't he?
Speaker 3: And Tolci when she goes before him, we'll have her stuff together.
Speaker 2: But didn't he have his stuff together, had his scheduled hearing? Or Am I crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But Tolcy's not the one that's having to come up with the stuff. No, but he's the Democrats. Well, we haven't gotten Wait, it's the it's the Democrats on this committee that have not gotten there paperwork back, their paperwork, their stuff that they they say they have to have but the stuff described here, the public decided it's not Tulson Gabbard's responsibility to walk in with all the paperwork that the Democrats want. Okay, he's they're ready for confirmation hearing. They don't want to have the hearing. They're the ones that are putting it off. I don't see how this falls on anybody on Gabbard or Trump's side.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that the incompleteness of this is not about Democrat Even if they did try to obstructed through this, it is absolutely ridiculous that it couldn't have been accomplished, especially because they didn't necessarily have to study her whole life. Haigseth required a more extensive study for a background.
Speaker 3: JEM senators in Georgia that are Democrats right there, call their office and ask them why they're not holding the hearing.
Speaker 2: Answer. I don't know, because they're not actually in the majority at the moment because that changed, and they're not in control of these committees either. But anyway, we're almost done, so I want to give you the final word for the night, and it's not about politics here, it's about whatever else is out on your mind. Go right ahead, because Aaron Franz is coming up next with the Age of Transitions on Chelly dot com. And thank god because my voice is getting weak already. But I like that wall. I just hit there with Tulca Gabbart. That's a great wall. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Anyways, go ahead, Well, I don't understand what wall you're talking about. I just simply I'm taking up to the person. And the story started that it was Trump pulling her out of this, and it was the Republicans pulling her out of this because they weren't prepared. And that's not what it turns out to be.
Speaker 2: Because that's who took the action. Because that's who took the action that day. That's the way it was announced in real time. Now there's other explanations, but in real time, that's the way it was announced. That's why because I watched it live happen.
Speaker 3: But anyway, go ahead, coolky, Well, well, go TOLSI want everybody to sit there and support her for her new position. Let's make this thing quick and let's get aver the road so that the Republicans can own this from day one exactly.
Speaker 2: I want to give you a shocking thing here. I want her confirmed I want every one of Trump's people confirmed. I want this to happen, all of it, because I know where it's going. And when you got the technocrats lined up there for inauguration day because they gave their millions of dollars and Elon Musk apparently gave a quarter of a billion dollars. Yeah, I want you to see the pay to play government, and I want you to see how it works. And you know what, If it works good, then I say we start putting some gangsters in office. Let's get business done for real, break other people's legs for once. I bet you we can pay for health care you get a gangster in there, a real one, not a fake one. Anyways, I want to see them all confirmed, every last one, every last one, no argument, no nothing, matter of fact. Bring Matt Gates back for Attorney General. Bring it. I want to see it, and I want to watch what happens. I really do. Seriously, I'm rooting for Tulsi, but I think it's unacceptable that this was not prepared. It was not like it was a surprise. It should have gotten done. It could have gotten done through handoffs directly to friendly people in each agency. No problem, they've done it before. Each side has snaked around the other before in each agency. So anyways, go ahead and take your last thoughts here for the night, please, and we'll get on with the age of transitions next. I'm not even gonna have anything to say. I'm just gonna close it out. So you got the absolute final word for the week. BP.
Speaker 3: Well, just everybody show up next Friday. We're going to do the same thing. We might have a little addition. I've changed it a formatt but in the meantime, go to a Chilli dot com and hit the donate button. Maybe a little bit helps on the net. Looking forward to next week, right, and again, thanks Danny for calling in.
Speaker 2: Yes, Danny, thank you for calling in. And there's gonna be some other things that are going to happen over the course of the week. But you're gonna have to tune in next week to see how that goes. I'm probably not gonna be on an entirely full schedule, but there's gonna be more broadcast, more podcasts, and more of this, and we're going to change things up as we go. Again. Send me your suggestions, comments, guest connections, anything you got, send it to me. Because I think it's time to experiment on the network personally. I hope you guys agree with me, and no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I want you to remember that I am merely o'celli, and all of you are the effect