Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 2: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything. It's Gary Webb. I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six, I wrote a series of stories in Time of Parkwayans, which was about CIA involvement in Gray. I new a man who wasn't said dead smiles of us. All all a man can do is smile back. Both in Stolen Bone the Secret Society, it's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 3: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 4: Conspiracy theorists are going to go there. I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 5: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 6: I may die in this cell tonight, in the area tomorrow. I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 4: Can I make?
Speaker 7: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama mistakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 8: Welcome back, already, dead heads. Everything we've had are speculated has become reality. Welcome back to this insane skizzle world. We are in another week of already dead Phone lines are down this week, by the way, our producer had to do a little bit of moving and both of us are too technologically retarded to manage the phones. So if you do want to talk to us, you guys can leave a super chat. We might bring interact with a chat, but me and Austin have plenty to talk about today. In the second half of the show, we will be bringing on patrons if they so choose to come on. Sometimes they don't want to, but so just so you guys know, if you want to join the conversation, you guys can super chat, or you can contribute in some way, shape or form to me or Austin and our Patreon and there will be a link there waiting for you to where you can join. Is a video chatter in the second half. But man, we have plenty to go through to this week in your favorite weekly live call in conspiracy show, despite the fact there is no Collins but sort of, sort of, sort of you can do the video call in if you give us money. But man, we uh weird schizo overload. It's weird, Like I wonder, it makes me wonder how normies are feeling because it's like we were prepared and so like, what the fuck, Austin, So how are you handling everything you've ever speculated being reality?
Speaker 4: In my.
Speaker 2: As our worst suspicions are simultaneously confirmed in terms of the Epstein Files, right, we kind of have the well, the way that I'm looking at it is kind of enjoy this final release of the Epstein Files because I don't see any real accountability or justice for the victims coming out of this, unfortunately, and you know, no prominent head school role. But according to the Trump DOJ right or to Trump specifically, the DOJ has better things to do than criminally investigate one of the most prolific pedophile networks it has ever existed in human history basically. And yeah, as you said, our worst suspicions are are being confirmed, and in every way it's tough to take a victory lap, right. I almost I said I told someone that man in times like this, I honestly, it's just it's not in any way satisfactory to be correct in a certain sense, just because of the true inverted moral landscape that we reside in, right and how it is effectively being once again reinforced. And yeah, simultaneously we have the Grouper versus Goyam Wars of twenty twenty six that are apparently upon us, and I mean, the groper pedophile cope is so very strange, like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: It is weird. I think I'm in a unique position because I did come from Tower Gang Milu, and we do joke about fucked up shit, and I've probably made jokes about this sort of content and the most fucked up important things you could think of none come to mind at the moment, but I'm sure I have. I've said some awful shit, but it is like I'm joking, like I don't actually mean that, And so this is We're in this weird position where Fuentez essentially has said a bunch of wild shit and now was passing him off as jokes. But it doesn't quite hit the same when these were jokes that all you had to do was go watch like the longer version of the clips, and you'll be like because they'll be like, oh, go check out the stream, go to this and you're like, okay, I'll watch a fifteen minute version. You're like, oh, your explanation didn't really help because it's like a haha, here's a joke, and then he explains the joke, and then like you'd almost be better off just not explaining the joke because at least it's ambiguous, and then you have to choose your own but no, he lays it out for you. No, I mean this, and you go, what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck honestly, and what did he say his recent clip I saw from from how he's talking about basically selling his new merch and then he goes into shut your gam mass up, fuck Nigga and nikoam in everything and all of this like he's legitimately just like acting as if he is trolling, when I think he made the same kind of a parallel to whenever anti Semitism was at its height as far as like being utilized and I think still very much obviously being utilized as justification, but I think was far more just taboo in terms of the way in which people would react to certain criticism in terms of let's just say, Holocaust denial or whatever the case may be, and he's acting as if it's the same thing that he was doing in that moment, which was essentially ruffling feathers by making, you know, just ridiculous reactionary statements, obviously just for that purpose in terms of, you know, things about the Jews or whatever. But the case is like you are essentially normalizing pedophilia and have been for far too long. And I mean we talked about on the show. We pulled up the clip of him sitting with Destiny and and basically saying it was based that he was sexually attracted to a five year old, right, which is just what are we doing? You know, like, this isn't this isn't what what's the term max? What is it greiper maxing basically or something where it's basically like you know, you're you're attempting to I don't know, just it's basically what's the term As far as when when you're basically.
Speaker 8: Or cut edge a lording's like, I guess what you're getting at? Maybe with there is that he left that sort of ambiguous. It's very not much so when you're like with because it was like you could pass it off as a shock value joke. But kind of with his recent comments, they have all been explained, and I don't find the explanation to be sufficient because he does this haming and haulling thing. You'd be like, oh, is it really pedophilia And he's like, oh, we're talking about the lowest. The youngest we saw was fourteen, and YadA, YadA, YadA, and you're like, for one, it's like even first off, like if we're in the then it becomes this like, oh, this idea of oh fourteen, you know this, and then he kind of then compares it to this idea of like, oh, in the ideal culture, these women would be getting married at you know, around sixteen or so, and you know, they'd be someone they met in church, and they might be a little bit older than them, which that's not the situation. For one, it's not like we're talking about in some traditional you know, you know, a traditional community, some like sixteen year old and twenty year old who grew up going to the same church or now you know, betrothed and you know, and you know, it's a kind of somewhat wholesome. It's a different situation. We're talking about middle aged men and teenage girls and then even then, even then there's another component. He begets this idea of like we need to get not get caught up in the saalaciousness, and I'm worried everyone's gonna get lost in it, and YadA, YadA, YadA. It's only this. Well, for one on the Silation ship. Here's a fucking email that I've had up on the thing right here. So it says it's from two Jeff his you know, vacation j E E vacation at gmail dot com account, and it's from redacted redacted. I repeat myself, radacted. The idea that this is fucking redacted as astounding. But and then the body of the body of this is new Brazilian just arrived, sexy and cute nine yo. You know the common abbreviation for nine year old best regards.
Speaker 2: Redacted with the I saw that that, I mean, the vast majority seemed to be this way and especially with and by the way, as far as like, uh that strange groper cope it for pedophiles. It it feels like have you not noticed the average maturity level or just the immaturity level of essentially the general population in America at this point, Like we we are at this point, I just feel, you know, not prepared in terms of the youth entering adulthood in any real way, and that is by design in a certain sense. And I think that to make that strange, you know, sort of justification is in itself inherently im moral and makes no real sense and application to modern civilization. And beyond that, I mean, there was another redacted email as far as from from the individual sender, and it was thank you for a fun night. Your littlest girl was a little naughty, right, And It's like, dude, how the fuck are you redacting the names of these prominent perpetrators obviously, And then at the same time, I'm seeing all these reports about how apparently you have attorneys for the victims who are essentially trying to get the DOJ to They're attempting to force the DOJ to take down the Epstein files because allegedly it's over posed. And these victims specifically who were previously redacted names and not exposed to the public and now have been entirely unredacted and obviously have been released as a part of these final dumps.
Speaker 8: So so to encapsulate that real quick for just to I really feel like that we should have reemphasized that. I just was, you know, making a big point the fact that they redacted a very obvious abuser or very likely at least worthy of a looking into what the fuck they're talking about. Maybe it was the craziest of inside jokes. And on the flip side, they're they're unredacting or you know, where they should be redacted victims names like actual victims. So a complete inversion, I mean, as these people are apt to do, it's kind of their whole stick.
Speaker 2: But wow, exactly, and they claimed that they were supposed to have how many people working on the reactions allegedly and over this period of time as far as since they had this deadline that they were supposed to allegedly meet, which they obviously didn't. But still I just find it very interesting, clearly because if you were unnamed previously as a victim in obviously the Epstein network, and then your entire identity has now been fully disclosed to the public, and imagine what that does to your life, right and just as far as entirely disrupt your ability to just you know, I don't know, engage in normal life and normal you know, relationships are entirely affected by this, and I think unredacted images and identities of the victims were obviously a big part of what the defense attorneys were having a problem with. But I could also see how the establishment would attempt to utilize some sort of strange precedent like this, you know, in terms of having the defense attorneys push for almost against the transparency right, which is very strange how you would be put in that position, But I could see how that would be almost you know, strategically manipulated and almost co opted into being the unfortunate position you find yourself in so as a victim in this network. Because once again I think it was Blanche or what's his name, Yeah, Blanche came out and said basically that the latest Epstein file release doesn't allow us necessarily to prosecute. So they're clearly just laying the groundwork in terms of setting the expectations for the general public is as far as any real justice or accountability happening. So again, man, if that's how they're just the language that they're utilizing to kind of set the stage for all of this in the first place, Yeah, limit your expectations, but clearly this is extraordinarily important. And how quickly I set the sum whatever? This is like, Man, how quickly ice death squads are basically become yesterday's news.
Speaker 8: Right, dude, you have the lefties. Frankly, I would agree at this point rightfully. I know made my right toys out there don't agree with me rightfully calling for Nuremberg trials When they get back into power, obviously, I think they'll fumble the bag so hard. But it is almost like it feels like the two sides or whatever, feel like they're trying to get to some penultimate something. I don't know. We got weird stuff going on. I've you been following. I haven't followed up, but I've seen some of the weirdness with like Tulsi hanging around like the fucking voting places and shit, doing some weird investigation. It seems like they're making some gay little spy story off to the side for her. I mean it literally is all these pictures of her hiding in corners and shit, and you're like, what are we doing here? This is clearly like a post photo. What is this gay shit? It's like supposed to be like we're in the world's Carmen San Diego type nonsense. Yeah, but like but we're doing it seems like it almost feels like they're purposely telegraphing like, oh, we're gonna go, oh the lefties are right or some shit, we gotta do something or other, and then outa da we want like, uh, look we still have our power, which I had to I'm not gonna do I really care too much about voting, but I mean, but it is still just kind of wild how this is gonna play out. I mean, it will be pretty nuts because it is just kind of delaying the furor and it's going to, honestly, I guess in a certain chaotic way for our chaos magicians will actually probably work out for them if they delay this chaos of the lefties, because it's a little bit more isolated, a little bit more not to say it's a perfect and they wouldn't fuck it up as it is now, but if you make them wait until the presidential election the next go around, it will be I think it actually will be workout to the elites benefit, you know, on both sides, you know, the establishment folks, Whereas if they flip over now it's gonna be I really do feel like it actually probably would to some degree, might upset some of the creepy plans in place. So I don't know, I mean I do. It is just weird. I just I still struggled. It just blows my mind and all even my audience is still still still so on this stupid fucking uh like immigration stuff and you're like, dude, what are you doing? Like you are you are giving, You're being your consent is being manufactured. You don't pitch.
Speaker 2: I think I think Sam said basically like if we're not up in arms in the streets over pedophile occupied government basically, right, you know, is essentially what he was alluding to, which is I mean, we we have the most sinister forms of abuse taking place in these files, honestly is what it looks like, right, we have essentially Pizzagate is is very much proven real once again. And uh and what else we have fertility rituals, pedophile breeding experiments that apparently even include cloning and designer babies, which isn't it all surprising? Sr snuff film references, ritualistic cannibalism. I mean, basically the most sinister forms of abuse that are all involved in these drops. And I mean as we know very well too well, this phenomenon is nothing new, right, and definitely no better time than now, in my opinion, to shine a light on this subject. Specifically, as I mentioned, the pedophile occupied government seems to remain insulated permanently from any real accountability. And again, what will it take as far as this already feels like an Epstein's shit coat, you know, I mean just the level of documents in this final dump, what is it, three million and one hundred and eighty thousand images or something, and it's just a ridiculous number. And all it will take is the next major media misdirection honestly, like let's just say a contrived conflict with Iran that is very much heating up, I mean obviously, but I mean that won't instantly memory hole this in at least for most people. Unfortunately.
Speaker 8: Well that and they'll pull the uh, the panic shit. They'll probably they're going to I mean, we already see all the people being like, oh, you know, it's completely shows. He's off there acting as if like it's a w oh, it proves the Democrats did this, uh you know, kind of like whatever. Yeah, I totally forgot my train of thought. There where I was going with that. Honestly, it's it's hard not to because of how much is within the context of just being exposed in this very moment. I mean, but I will say my favorite, I think my favorite image out of the entire drops was the one that I texted you. It's like, man, who's uh, who exactly is molesting who in at Epstein's Island?
Speaker 2: Man. Oh, yeah, I had to pull it up because this is the funny. It is just concept alone, like as far as uh, uh, you know, Stephen Hawking being a potential perpetrator, it's just a little bit.
Speaker 8: I remember where I was going with it. Sorry, I was just getting at the fact that they're totally going to the little bit. Yeah, there'll probably be some other major distraction that'll be like the Iran war or something, and you know that it'll be the people acting like, oh, this is no big deal, uh, throwing this under the bus. I mean, they'll they'll point to kind of the uh some of the stuff is being salacious jokes this or that, ignore some of the you know, spookier stuff. And then they're also going to probably put you know, undue focus on things like uh, for example, the claim that that Elon was you know, kind of begging to go that one email ended up being fake. It was completely like some sort of fake online some of the other fakes on there, you know, stuff like that. They're also going to point to even stuff that's real within the files. That is, things like just like tip line stuff, which I mean, which you know, you kind of got to not everyone's able to think in the shades of gray, and some people will not, well aren't are incapable of going, oh, this is just all this is. Is means somebody called into a tip line and left this and also think of like, okay, well when was this? Was this in twenty thirteen, because that's going to mean a whole lot fucking more than something that happened in like twenty two, twenty twenty two, like three years after his death at the like the zenith of popularity, to where like, if there are coops out there in the world, it's not that crazy they might send nail or call in tip lines, you know, things like that. So not everyone's kind of is able to parse through levels of credibility. But I mean, I think that's going to be the game that's played. They're going to hyper focus on some of the less credible things which could be true, but and then they're but the things like where I try to been trying my best to just focus on emails because like, this is that person talking to that person, and here's the link. You can go to the DOJ site and see it right there. I mean, there's a lot of stuff that you're like, holy shit, that is just things like oh somebody said or this is just secondhand or whatever. But with the absolute volume and fucking depravity of shit dropped in this, you really can just stick it to the emails and you're fine, Like you really don't have to lean on any of the more like salacious shit. So I guess that'd be kind of what i'd say. I mean, I guess, I mean, I guess you might miss a little bit of juicy stuff. But you could alsoly just stick to the emails and just still be like, oh my god, they're living off they really are demons living off of trauma cycles and and fucking you're devouring our children.
Speaker 2: Honestly, man, and and but is that not the game they want us to be bogged down and playing obviously is essentially U for once, For one, I would say that it's almost like the DeMar Hamlin effect right during COVID as far as just you know, they they essentially gaslight you into a directly taking a position, you know, based on some let's just say not corroborated line of evidence, right, and and essentially through this process they damage your credibility just you know, over time by essentially removing the mask and revealing that DeMar Hamlin actually didn't uh, you know, die suddenly on the field, right and uh, and then everyone has egg on their face that in any way was a descending voice and pushing back and had the audacity to use that as a prime example. And I think that's very much an efficient strategy and one they utilize in every level of releasing information to the public. And so I would think that would very much be a part of this as well. And and of course I mean also how many of these I pulled one specifically that was like an AI generated false email, right, and I thought, just becase because, like, man, the level of satire that's been taken seriously, the AI generated false reports of the Epstein files is definitely by design, in my opinion, and I feel like which by the way, it happened to include just in time for Black History Month, which I thought was so funny. You had a false report of Trump having held disdain for black girls and even allegedly called referring to them as bookers, and so they said he won't come within ten feet of them or something, so they couldn't be at the party. I just thought it was so funny, like like, you know, at first, I even took it seriously for a brief moment and then realized obviously it was ad generated and you know, just another ridiculous attempt to but so many people, obviously thousands of people took that seriously, so you never.
Speaker 8: I mean, there are a lot of those too, though funny enough. They're actually I've covered a couple of them or the emails already that were like I wish I could remember this, like card this morning. We're they just off handed. They go, of course, there'll be no black or other minorities there, like just like as aside, like of course, like I wasn't even gonna say this.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a part of it. And I think I saw some strange fraternal organization that was very zodiac. Yeah, the Zodiac, yeah yeah, And specifically, it seemed like the exact organization that was represented in one battle after another with Seam Penn's character in the Christmas Adventurers Club and their obsession with racial purity and all this strange shit, and it just fit perfect. And uh and as far as like this, the zodiac seemingly you know, following and exercising those same principles in a way. But yeah, again, it's like, you remember, we pulled up one of the emails, I think it was the last Epstein Files two point zero drop when whenever they were discussing how African Americans are just black people in general were essentially intellectually inferior and had a lower IQ and things of that nature that they were going to you know, discussing via email, which I thought was interesting. But obviously I think just the be you know, be careful. Clearly, I think the vast majority of our audience aren't. Aren't you know, uneducated in terms of this very obvious the nature of the psyop. But but yeah, I do think that at a certain level, whenever you're seeing so much of let's just say, their coded language being exposed within the context of these emails, That's what I like to focus on a lot, especially how.
Speaker 8: Much eleven mentions a pizza.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 2: When you told me, I knew it was almost a thousand, but when you told me it was nine hundred and eleven, it's just too difficult for me.
Speaker 8: Insignificant number exactly, it's.
Speaker 2: Like beyond the occult connotation there. I mean, obviously it has a direct relationship to clear and you know, high impact events. Let's just say an emotion arousing violence and false flags. But but yeah, I think not only did Trump say I have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein and frankly the d o J, I think should just say we have other things to do. His new thing today was did you see he said Epstein conspired against me? They can so I'd lose the election or worse. And I just thought my got wrong.
Speaker 8: To be fair, I mean, if if you are aware of Michael Wolfe and he is not the greatest, but it is like that only paints a part of the picture, so you're like, these are I do think it is kind of crazy. I don't know if you've paid attention to the world of Michael Wolfe and that author I only recently the Epstein stuff, But it is kind of wild. I think the last Epstein drops there was a ton that was dropped about him, and clearly he set himself up as this like, oh, I'm just got you know, he you know, for the longest times like I was just a writer and I'm getting the story and YadA YadA, and that's why I was being. But then a lot came out that was like, there's actually something to what Trump said, and they were there were very overt emails, and there was a lot where he was directing, you know, how to go about to attempt to blackmail or get leverage or whatever over Trump. And it is it I forget some of the wording. It's been a while so that looked over that stuff, but it is very It doesn't look good for Michael Wolf. It looks more like, oh you were you were probably some other shady figure as well. I went to a least surprised if he's some sort of intel something or other too, because he was someone they weirdly just had in the White House, you know, because that was his thing. His his first book was on Trump, and he's like his whole thing's oh people tell me things. You're like, all right, people telling you things, motherfucker like or what is going on? And it almost feels like, oh, he's our WWE guy, like he's the which. So I don't know. I mean, it's a it's a weird thing. A lot came out to hit there, so there might could be something to that in it. Not that I really in any way want to position Trump as the hapless victim. I think he definitely deserves the wall like the rest of them. There's a little bit of truth there.
Speaker 2: No, I get what you're saying, but I think the level of interest in Julian Massage and his revealing of the releasing of the Podesta emails obviously, and how it could potentially even lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, which I found. You know, I think both were prominent power players and the very same network, and it was more political theater to pit them against each other for public perception purposes. But in reality, you know, we know how long standing these people and their relationships have been and to not you know, accept it for what it is and act as if there was some sort of right, I don't know, political falling out or let's just say personal falling out that led to a political divide or rivalry of some kind. I don't believe that to be true whatsoever. I think we had that proven out almost in a way whenever. Not only do we see during the campaign process Trump's like grabbing Clinton by his dick on the golf course, but I mean, beyond that, what does he have? He has Clinton, both the Clinton's, all the usual suspects are at his swearing in ceremony in twenty sixteen, and he has them stand and receive a standing ovation in terms of all of the individuals and political assets and the very swamp he swore to drain that were present at this event. And he said, obviously, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for those two. And he's entirely correct in that, I would imagine, and I think they have just as much deep in direct ties to the Rothschilds and the various individuals of let's just say, the aristocratic dynastic families that arrange the power cabal behind the scenes hold the strings of these political puppets. So when the Rothchilds build out Trump and said he's worth more alive to us than dead in terms of just his brand recognition than yeah, we're we need to take all of that seriously, you know, and and stop once and for all at least even engaging in that I think cursory and more surface level aspect of that very political theater. But yeah, I mean as much as again they're they're talking about Epstein in twenty sixteen, is talking about how a plot using fake emails are released, what a trick could be played. Very interesting, I felt like, right as far as just even considering the AI generated false emails tied into these document dumps. Yeah, it's how you manage public perception and their interpretation of all of this, I think in a way as well.
Speaker 8: But a little late on this, Austin, but you'd mentioned the race thing before I knew there was a bunch of stuff. I found this because you can. It's like, actually, for some reason, I don't know why, decided to make this drop much more convenient so for like search and stuff. Apparently apparently they said nigger fifty four times in the files. Oh man, So I know that's not that I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm the first one to die in the hill of there's context for it to work. But I guess I don't know it's that extensive you're like, what the fuck's going on? I think, yeah, there might be something far be it for me to say you saying that makes you were an actual like you know, but I mean at certain points indicative of a certain thought process.
Speaker 2: No doubt, But man, yeah, I know I think that. I mean even with Peter Nigard, obviously, I think maybe he held various racial groups on a on a strange platform in terms of a pedestal, in terms of their their value to I think the methods of the network. But at the same time, I don't think in any way they they viewed certain minorities as as being let's just say, I think they they you know, it's not just minorities. I think they they look down on the vast majority of modern you know, just the republic.
Speaker 8: I mean, not to lean too much, because I do think certain realms of the right wing are really doing a lot of leaning into this, But there is a lot of truth to it. I really does feel like it's Jewish supremacism. You do read through this because it is like he makes a point to, you know, make lots of Jewish friends, and even then they make a point to like when there are Goiam there's like different classes oft goiam. You got the the white Anglo Saxon Protestants, you know, the the wasps, which they kind of allow to into their fold. But even then it's like in a in almost like a deferential sort of way, so it's like more like i'll let you so, I mean, even then, you know, even though there's the mongrel whites to that. It it's wild. It is wild when you're like some of it's not that I've looked I guess enough and to get too strong of a feel, but there's a lot of that. There's I've seen a lot of that so far where they're like goy goyam unironically, and a lot of people are trying to be like, oh yeah that was oh you know Epstein was so online and you know he was you know that was when like the big grouper that and you know everyone was like part of it, like I don't know about all that. I mean, yeah, he was actually a pretty online guy, which makes sense, and it's actually really explanatory of what a fucking dorky was. He was really just kind of the end result of some like midwin nerd uh. And it's kind of like you know, really terminally online kind of dork. He really did have like a crazy presence, but the idea that I don't know, I do struggle to buy that like in the early you know, teens or even like aughts, that he was just out there fucking like goyam goy because hah, that's you know what was you know, the groupers were making funny at the time. You're like, I don't know about all that. That seems a bit of a fucking stretch.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I mean what did say? Basically that the Jews make money by manipulating markets and to let the goiam do the labor. And also, like he said specifically, I have that one bookmarked. But he also apparently in a twenty eighteen email, Epstein recounts laughing about Jews controlling the world. He said, at my dinner table, I asked, why are you right wing guys so antisemitic? One said, historically we all know it's actually been the Jews behind the governments actually pulling the strings. I said, like who, And one pointed at me and they all started to roar with laughter. Yeah, guilty. That's literally what the fuck it says in the email.
Speaker 8: Man, look at this one. This one was to a academic Robert Shank. This is email right here, this is two thousand and nine. It says, this is the way that Jew make money and made a fortune in the past ten years selling short the shipping futures. Let the goiam deal in the real world from shipping news. The most dramatic growth has growth has been in shipping futures. YadA YadA, YadA YadA. But it kind of clearly being like, oh that you kind of on the back of the goyam fuck them. This is the way that Jew makes money, so kind of not.
Speaker 2: Crazy though, yeah, you know, it's like, honestly, I think it's an interesting window. As much as I will say that I did take you very seriously what anyawig said Epstein's alleged nie, right, and especially after I saw in one of the emails that he had Epstein's bank account, one of his bank accounts was named all the AA L And obviously, you know, I think.
Speaker 8: It's like, what was the cope for that, or cope or legitimate debunk because I saw it was running with it's something to do with like a I think that even just became like I thought at first it was fake, and I think I've heard people haven't looked into it, so you know, I'm kind of talking my ass, but I think people were saying that it's something to do with like a weird transcribing or printing error or something that like on which is even that that's kind of like what the fuck? Like, how did that happen? Like every time of the oopsie's it said bail and said bank like they think they were saying it was supposed to say bank somewhere and it.
Speaker 2: Said bail are dead.
Speaker 8: So I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: It was legitimately referencing to the name of his bank account, but uh yeah, I mean it could could be. Uh again, as I said before, you can almost not trust your own eyes at this point. You have to be very skeptical and and uh but yeah. The the thing that it did instantly remind me of was was Anya Wick and how she had claimed she was raised in the network, and she claimed it was the Cult of Ball, the satanic organization that masqueraded around is Jewish and uh yeah, involved incest and child trafficking and and things like that, but she also claimed her twin brother was was Shilah Buff so we got to do the best we can to uh wade through the potential misinformation. You never know. But yeah, either way, the fact that Pizzagate has missioned nine hundred and eleven times is one of the most noteworthy aspects of the entire drops in my opinion. But honestly, before we get into all the various at least a few of the references just kind of reinforce. I thought the Peter Tel just because of how much we've discussed Peter Tel as of late. And I know you certainly discussed it, I'm sure on the Morning Show. But Jesus, dude, like whenever it comes to I saw Whitney Web say they don't need blackmail anymore. Pallanteer is the new Jeffrey Epstein. If they want to blackmail you, they access your research history or your search history, your finances, tweets you've liked, you don't really need Epstein and the mass surveillance era. And I thought that was honestly a great point, as much as it seemed like Epstein through the emails, was almost positioning Peter Teel as a legitimate, viable power broker.
Speaker 8: You know, are you telling me that the pog will use POGs to destroy me.
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly what I'm telling you, buddy, one hundred percent. And it looked like, uh, yeah, pedophile occupied government take using fat ass white girls to destroy me. Bring it on, baby, that's a joke. To be clear, I love my wife, right, but oh my god, though there's this discussion. I saw a brief, like less than two minute conversation that the audio was revealed of between Jeffrey Epstein and Ahood Brock as a Hood Brocks leaving government service in Israel as Prime Minister. He apparently turns to Epstein for guidance in that moment.
Speaker 8: Right, I'm not a massage line or make sure tell him.
Speaker 2: That that was a part of the dialogue, which is so funny and the little smiley faces and shit, it's like, my god, could you be just more upfront? But at this point, like he's saw, Epstein tells him he needs in this audio that he needs to look at Peter tiel And and a Peter till owned company named Palanteer and he misspells it too, if I if I remember correctly. But uh, and so yeah, I thought this DJ audio release was important because again, uh, this is the Israeli Prime minister, who I believe is a prolific pedophile as well. And and it wasn't only Peter til he mentions, but one uh Mark and Dreesen I believe, right, and Andresen and Horowitz and and what does that remind you of? Is Andresen going on Rogan talking about ar Ai powered government and.
Speaker 8: Finally defeats on it exactly.
Speaker 2: But man, this is this is definitely interesting and worth you know, a couple of minutes. But holy shit, you know, strange company.
Speaker 9: Because there was two cyber companies. Look at and even though I've never met Peter Tiel, and everybody says he sort of jumps around and actually strange like a drugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a company called.
Speaker 2: Talenteer, a hood prod A hood has some real problems, uh the spelling in in English apparently.
Speaker 8: But these are not impressive people.
Speaker 2: They're really they're not p A l l E N.
Speaker 9: T E t I e R Palenteers.
Speaker 4: Peter is coming in and look.
Speaker 8: At and confident.
Speaker 10: I yes, how I TV T h I T h I E l l y p t h.
Speaker 8: I E l l o Oh he got wrong.
Speaker 9: Join the board of Palenteer Peter t is one of the best. I've never met him. He's gonna come here next week, so I wanted to talk to him, and I talk to you. He and Andreas It's called Andres and Horowitz and they pay Larry million dollars.
Speaker 4: A year.
Speaker 6: Just to advice and A N.
Speaker 2: D R E E.
Speaker 9: S O N Andreasen and Horowitz.
Speaker 10: And how would H O R.
Speaker 4: Will be?
Speaker 9: They are the biggest venture capital people in Silicon Valley than these are the these these are the new klan of Perkins everybody.
Speaker 6: These are the smarts.
Speaker 9: So those two companies right away in terms of I said that we need now in the next three weeks if you're gonna leave.
Speaker 2: See isn't that crazy though? Right at the mm hmm. And the fact that just as far as how he introduces Peter Tiel and and his his illk obviously and what they represent, I thought it was just fascinating and clearly he sends the Podesta files to Peter Teel at that exact same moment, which is, why would you feel the need to do something like this? Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then he had a meeting with the Russian advisor and Peter Teel shortly after that at lunch somewhere so right before the release of the Podesta files, so.
Speaker 2: So crazy and and I think it was as far as Yeah, it was a dial There was some communication long between Epstein and Teal as well, which says, basically, we have total control is what it says. Return to tribalism. This is to Peter til from Jeffrey Epstein, return to tribalism, counter to globalism, amazing new alliances. You and I both agreed zero interest rates were too high and as I said in your office, finding things on their way to collapse was much easier than finding the next bargain. And yeah, it's just the he goes on Brexit just the beginning. Obviously that was that email and uh again it's uh, it feels like at one point he says, all consumers digitized evaluated. They get points for certain behaviors. This is a social credit score, man, you know. And and uh, this is the next ten year plan is what he says.
Speaker 8: An was talking about that shit too there For some reason, I don't know who he was talking to in the Epstein files, but there's like multiple text chains between him and redacted and uh, they were talking about literally world governance type shit. And you're like, particularly pointing to China and kind of like, you know, the idea of how they the way their corporate structure and how they control their you know, are able to control the way they govern and YadA YadA, YadA, and like complete control. And you're like Jesus Christ, which a lot of people are tying into. Bring bring it back to the whole point to skroyper ship, That's what a lot of people have been implying that. I guess if you kind of pattern recognition it out, a lot of people are thinking at some point, you know, he's part of that political apparatus. You know, Fuentez needs somebody to vouch for. And who's that next boy? I mean, maybe like a Steve Bannon and who I mean, you gotta think the entire I mean, and even if it's not the entire political class, at least the entire political class, the entrench political class, I mean, some of the new upper up and comers, particularly the Democrat class, may not be as implicated, uh just the way, you know, the the just the way work, because there's more new blood kind of there right now. But essentially at least at least right wing side. That's like all of it. It seems like, so they're so tapped into the old the old boys club, and it's like, who the fuck do you have that isn't going to have those ties. So you kind of have to downplay it. You have to get things ready to go. Oh, we can't throw the baby out with the bathwater, despite the fact that this is probably the one situation where somebody would say, fuck that baby. Yeah, I mean, oh no, there might be a good fucking person who went there. I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. And but man, in this context, this is twenty eighteen, right that this this correspondence is taking place. And by the way.
Speaker 8: By the way, thanks for the two bucks, John Black Schizoba.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going sure, buddy. But yeah, I mean it's it's almost as if we have been predicting this, Jose right, just as far as the totalitarian and dystopian, dystopian everything app and how X could potentially lead the way in terms of helping just lay the groundwork and further entrench that agenda and a real I think I think we're witnessing that in the digital bulog you know, form around us in a real way. And and this is them admitting to as much, right, and I mean to say such a thing as all consumers digitized evaluated and to get points for certain behaviors. And then also that this is the next ten year plan. And they say, if you want our five hundred million people buying X, we want Y. And if XI says no Microsoft products, it's not like Donald asking people not to buy toyotas in China. The next day, no Microsoft products, sell genius total control, total control, and says XI has moved the party above government. Lots of tentacles. They used to be side by side. XI has moved the party above government. It's just ridiculous. Total control is what we have going for us. And so this is again an admission we have total control. They essentially are going by the playbook of the confessions of an economic hitman. Right. So again it's this is how you circumvent the power paradigm and lay your own in trench systematic network globally in a real way. And as much as I'm seeing these people attempt to, you know, mislabel Epstein as a Russian asset, is it's just ridiculous, right, Like talk about cope and and what I think I saw someone say, uh, notice that the same people who pushed the baseless conspiracy that Epstein was a Masad agent demand that you'll ignore any link he had to the KGB, Like how could you make that statement?
Speaker 8: Who? So what if you're actually the person out there saying that you're retarded, because you should just be yes ending it. It's like, yes, I'm sure he was working for the Russians and the Israelis and the United States. I mean, if I had to guess, is well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, he was a layered asset for Russian intelligence, the British intelligence, Israeli intelligence, and the CIA. So no, man, this We've said this too many times, right, these people don't recognize national borders, as we said on the Gladiol episode with with Sam, right, I mean absolutely in terms of intelligence specifically, it is, as I've said, many times, one whole perverse network that leads into the other and until we and no real distinction in my mind between Masad and the CIA, I honestly don't believe so. And as much as people like to act as if you know, there's a counter plan to the New World Order agenda or whatever the case may be, I think you're living in a cartoonish world, and unfortunately it's a very naive version of reality. And yeah, we need to be able to consciously identify the power players and power brokers for who they are as much as possible and not get caught up in the window dressing, because you know, that's where you lose yourself. And I think too many people find themselves facilitating this agenda and in no way waking up to the facts of life and the overall consequences of a pedophile occupied government. If you look at that Wayfair connection, right, as far as just even the notion that Epstein's assistant bought a ninth basically an almost a nine thousand dollars item from Wayfair, What does that not give you pause? And you instantly, right, are just reminded of that of Rachel Chandler, the child handler, who was basically in charge of product development for Wayfair during that time and also has a very strange background. She ran a modeling company, you know, owned by John John Luke Burnell obviously, which you know we're not supposed to apparently find that very curious or interesting and and follow that lead. But yeah, it's so much more than that, she's like taking pictures with Clinton when she's like fourteen years old, and pictures with Diddy and things of that nature. And once you begin to realize that she was a part of the Balenciaga campaign, which was clearly just you know, horrific child torture in a way and child pornography and ritualistic Yeah it was. I think she was the recruiting manager for Wayfair, so yeah. Again, she posted on her own Instagram account the CCTV footage from basically this was in like twenty thirteen from Epstein's Island, and it legitimately looks like it's footage from underneath the temple, and that you have like potential people, you know, victims in bondage that are being exposed in a way through the footage that was posted. And yeah, anyway connections to nexium, I think Alafontes, Palenciaga, Diddy. It's just this is where I think the crossroads, well just as far as intersect, right, and we find ourselves in a far more I would think, just a large, your and significant network, then the public can can essentially understand or comprehend. I don't know, it's strange buddy, So.
Speaker 8: You caught me like midsnees, I was very up off. But yeah, I have upright here that PayPal order the email with the receipt included for eight four hundred and fifty three dollars for an item from Wayfair. So and we're just an expensive ass dresser or something, I guess, right.
Speaker 2: You remember Elizabeth Loftus who went in and attempted to discredit you know, well, first of all, she was like an expert for the defense of Glenne Maxwell. I think even like Tim McVay, she came in for the McMartin kids like she's she's. She's definitely been very much a usual suspect and prominently.
Speaker 8: In something like romance with Ted k too.
Speaker 2: So she was a member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, right where all those spooks and members of MK ultra were basically on the board. And and uh yeah, their entire goal in life was to undermine child victims. In there.
Speaker 8: He wasn't Ted who was the handsome fella, the one the chicks liked of the serial killers. She had like made a thing of it. And I remember she like supposedly grew up with him and like shed it, wrote a book about it. Why can I think of it? Whatever? Jeff Right, No, not Dummer, who was the handsome one. Loftus had the Bundy Ted Bun Bundy. There you go, thank mcle Ted. Yeah yeah, Loftus had some sort of weird twist with Bundy and like they supposedly grew up together and you're like, but she had no makes you really feel like something's more is going on, especially then when she becomes this fucking mk ultra you know, uh expert spook type thing like oh, there's nothing to see here, makes me question a little bit about who the fuck you are so exactly by mixing up people here some of Anne Rule. Maybe that's it. Yeah, I think you are mixing up people. I'm mixing up Loftis with Anne Rule.
Speaker 2: My bad, Yeah, no, you're good. I just think again, this is a very prominent figure that that factors into so many of these cases and is apparently very well known to Epstein and in regard to her entire professional history, was involved in the dumps. So I thought that was interesting and and I think, uh he one of the paintings at Zoro Ranch, which clearly looks as if it was a baby making factory to some extent, and had these ridiculous underground facilities and tunnels and camera systems involved. I think it was eight thousand square feet underneath Zoro Ranch, and all the neighbors knew about it as well. I found that very interesting. There's there's many different uh, you know, accounts of when they were essentially manufacturing and building the tunnel system. But he had apparently uh requested a specific painting to be essentially on display at the ranch, right, And it was something that very much looked as if it was a painting that illustrated the killing of babies, right, And and it's called Massacre of the Innocence. And I mean, if there isn't a better window and reflection of the Epstein network, I honestly don't know what is because at this point I'm basically convinced that they were engaging in the most sinister versions of abuse, as I said before, And my god, buddy, it looks like the fix was in from day one. I think when Epstein was at one point he forwards to Steve Bannon an article about alex Acosta, right, who obviously as the individual who said he was protected by intelligence and all of this and and it. The message that followed was do you know Bill barr Cia. I just thought it was hilarious because of obviously the role of Bill barr And and how vital and useful he's been for protecting these various pedophiles. But anyway, Yeah, it seems like most of this is is just too extraordinary to even figure out where to start, honestly, as.
Speaker 8: Much one, here's a receipt on this one. It's from Sarah Kay to Rich Barnett, which I'm guessing assuming Sarah is one of his assistants. Says Hi, Rich Jeffrey is asking if you can FedEx the painting he had made of the massacre of the Innocence to the ranch. It's the large nine by nine canvas that we had rolled out for him to see in the entry way where they are killing babies. He wants to use it on the ranch and it's hoping you could fed exit to arrive by Wednesday. Thanks Sarah. Just completely normal interaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like I'm i mean, frazzle drip should be taken a little more seriously probably at this point. I mean, it just it very much seems like there's this level of just inability to obviously conceptualize this level or a form of abuse. And I don't blame anyone for having that difficulty obviously, but yeah, at this point, I'm very much concerned with the fact that Epstein's involved with the relief efforts post Haiti as far as the earthquake that happened in twenty ten, And instantly I thought of the Laura Silsby story and how much that makes so much more sense and almost reinforces the credibility of that angle, which we all know is unfortunately true. And you know, you think that as directly tied in to the Epstein network as the Clintons were, that Laura Silsby wasn't somehow working on behalf of that very same network to procure Haiti children. I mean, it's just, again it's naive to not consider that as the possible reality that we're facing here. So I don't know. I figure after intermission maybe we can get a little further into the Pizza gate stuff, but I know, because that just as far as the the coded language, and it's more than just pizza obviously, and beyond that, I think there was there was one other aspect that I thought was was worthwhile obviously and pointing out in terms of the emails specifically. But yeah, I'm ready for intermission.
Speaker 8: If you are, let's do it. Let's go take a link brother, But you guys, I do want to give credit to who who I yanked this from online. This is at blunts for Jesus on Twitter, so go give him a follow. Jacob's not out today, so luckily I was looking for a little intermission. H Jacob wasn't able to make one due to being out being busy, but we I found this, uh this dope ass timely uh timely edit from Bonce for Jesus. So we'll see you guys in about five minutes. Go get your refreshments, whatever you need, YadA, YadA. We'll be back and see.
Speaker 6: Oh what is that up ringing.
Speaker 1: Your Unfortunately, there's gonna be probably a little Jeffrey Epstein's running around.
Speaker 2: Didn't he actually.
Speaker 6: Talk about spreading his DNA?
Speaker 1: He did, and he was also into transhumanism.
Speaker 6: What exactly is transhumanism?
Speaker 5: Transhumanism is this, you know, the ideal was this radical transformation where your human natural body gets transformed into an immortal body.
Speaker 4: Transhumanism is the religion of Silicon Valley, all of.
Speaker 2: The leading people in technology.
Speaker 8: I believe this.
Speaker 4: They are all transhumanists.
Speaker 11: Some people want to live forever or for a much longer period of time, and they see AI as the only way to digital super intelligence.
Speaker 6: As the only thing that can figure out how to get them to live forever.
Speaker 8: Julian Huxley coins the terms transhumanism and talks about how the new eugenics is going to be merging man with machine.
Speaker 3: So this is basically eugenics rebranded. We want more than cross dressing or changing your sex organs. We want you to be able to change your heart, and change your mind and change your whole your whole body.
Speaker 2: I'm Melanie Walker.
Speaker 3: I'm an end of ascular neurosurgeon at the University of Washington.
Speaker 12: On the one hand, the emergence of a new upgraded elite of superhumans, enhanced by bioengineering and brain computer interfaces and things like that, and on the other hand, a new massive useless class, a class that has no military or economic usefulness.
Speaker 2: What to do with all these useless people.
Speaker 3: The left and right are agreeing on one thing.
Speaker 1: It's time to get rid of the Epstein class, these rich and powerful people who rig the rules for themselves and ignore forgotten Americans.
Speaker 8: Banger dope dope edit from blunts for Jesus. I didn't ask for his permission, but thank you for letting me use it that you really could stop me. But an ip is fake and gay, but either way, dope edit dope at it credit where credit is due. Let's talk pizza, gay Austin. You mentioned the tunnels earlier. I talked about that today. Yeah, there was at least three emails referencing tunnels in there, so you know the construction of tunnels, staff living in tunnels, YadA, YadA, YadA. So it looks like they got tunnels, so maybe there's positive ways to spin tunnels. How the fuck do we spend nine hundred and eleven mentions of pizza? I mean, I guess these motherfuckers just love pizza?
Speaker 13: Do they?
Speaker 8: All the rich and famous just end up like Adam Sandler And when they get a certain point, it's just like now they're just schmucks who eat like fast food and dressed like shit. Is that what they're getting? Maybe they really just love pizza. I saw that he used muffins a lot, and apparently I've seen some uh some Epstein warriors come out to remind us no, no, no, he actually really liked muffins, which I don't even know if that's true or not. And I guess they said there was no fridges on the island, which I find that hard to believe, but so I guess, you know, any things would get stale, so they had to have stuff come out fresh, so muffins were in high demand. But what do you think about pizzas? Are you? Are you a fan of pizza? What type of pizza do you like?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I think, uh yeah, pizza. Gay pedophiles. Right, they're they're once again proven to exist, and and I think the as far as the Tunnel's Zoro Ranch, though it's so crazy, I thought it was interesting just because they were they were described as dungeons, right, and I thought, just as far as again eight thousand square feet, they have a large surveillance rooms filled with cameras and equipped with basically computers and pinhole cameras that were even in like the toilets and things of that nature. So yeah, not at all shocked by that. I think it's pretty much the same thing that Virginia Guffrey. I think it was a claim to have witnessed whenever she went through the property herself. But as far as pizza specifically, I mean, first of all, there's this insane FBI document, right, and it's basically on obviously the Epstein child sex trafficking network, but it was from twenty twenty. And this is unfortunate because obviously it's an anonymous tip, so we're forced to rely on this as the source. But I did find it interesting and worthwhile in mentioning not you know it for what it is. But at the same time, basically what they had given the tip about was in regard to Pizzagate specifically and how there was a Reddit user that they alleged and they reacted the user name and profile, but they they claim in the tip that it was actually Glenne Maxwell and that James Alafhontis had recently who obviously owned the Combat Ping Pong Pizza, which was really you know, the basically given the priority spotlight in terms of Pizzagate, and it looks like James Alifontis. This was the exact same time that he made his Instagram private rights as far as following the major scandal as it was happening, and so he had a picture obviously, which we've discussed before of a freezer room in his basement that he hashtaged killing room. And his accounts were both redacted in this in this tip, but both of theccounts have distributing pictures of children being tortured obviously, and some individual by a really extraordinary name, the last name is Kennavoa has helped Glene Maxwell traffic children and apparently she's a personal friend and co conspirator. She helped her traffic kids through the Ritz Carlton Hotel and through her New Yorkers for Kids charity front. Her Instagram is redacted. She is currently watching accounts that are posting information about the Glene Maxwell case. I feel personally threatened because she and James Alafonts have been watching my personal account after just a couple of news posts I made. So could be complete bullshit, right, It could be a fabricated account, or this was legitimately real. And the number of journalists that we've seen, you know, mentioned in the Epstein files through the emails and things of that nature, even Nick Bryant and what was it, Ken Silva as well, wasn't even mentioned. I thought it was very interesting, but not surprising. And uh, but again it's like, if you a pedophile, what the fun you're talking about? No, no, no, I'm saying that's funny. Obviously, you know.
Speaker 8: I'm just because he said, yeah, they're obviously and there it's funny. I had I mentioned a couple of people casually and forgot to clarify that. And I remember when some of my chat were like, wait what because people already have this like knee jerk reaction. You're like, oh, they're in the files, and you just move on. You're like, wait, what what do you mean they're in the files?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well whoa in a good way in.
Speaker 2: The side of the network. And obviously that was the context of it as well, is hey, keep your eyes on uh you know, and keep a lookout for these these individuals who are clearly in a real way, uh directly uh you know, exposing that very network through their evidentiary ties and practices of journalism. And and that alone was was a major threat. And I think, you know, that's that's why when Nick came on, I was so glowing, and I do find him to be such a valuable just resource and and also individual who has you know, again committed his life and dedicated his life to following up on, you know, the whereabouts of these various perpetrators like a Laurence King of the Franklin scandal and and uh you know very much expose their interest in trying to uh again, insulate themselves and infiltrate to to provide themselves with opportunities surrounding young children and being in that environment and and so yeah, I just thought very interesting that that they they were directly referencing these people, you know, in the way in which they did. But as far as Pizzagate, I felt like, just there's one specific Now, clearly we already alluded to the fact that you had the uh uh esta emails being sent to Peter Teel, right, which I did think, by the way, that the fact that Epstein sent or Peter Til sent to Jeffrey Epstein this strange uh uh communication and email right where he basically says, I would have gladly shared your expenses for the Gawker suit Chompsky fry dinner if you are in New York.
Speaker 8: I didn't see, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And I just thought, wow, So Peter Til was basically saying, Hey, Epstein, I would have appreciated some of you know, your expenses for the Gawker suit.
Speaker 8: That right says speaks volumes.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it does, ine.
Speaker 8: I need you to tag me and that motherfucker I did not see that one. That is I have a teal. I have a bunch of but I have a teal folder, dude, So that's going in that bitch. That's a that's actually probably one of the I'm actually not even I was gonna say one of the magus. It is one of the but like, for example, even just this little thread that I threw together that was like, you know, here's the one from William Ramsey. What you just reference the Epstein, the teal referencing the or him getting sent the Podesta emails that tells the story that speaks volumes. I know. The Cocker one might be more hard though. There's also him talking about directly referencing not being worried about bad press, which you can wease a lot of that. But then this kind of ties it all together with the dates, this one thread where it kind of goes into for one, he got emailed, the you look at he got theyre essentially we're setting up a lunch between Chirk and Teal and epscene they're setting it up, and then a day later epscen mail emails Teal the link to that Tedesta one. So that's the context of that. And then then you know, not much later after that, they end up having their lunch. And this is a month before the twenty sixteen election. So yeah, it seems timing wise, it's like, I know, I guess we don't necessarily know, but it makes it seem like the theme of the of the email may have had something to do with that.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, I mean the there was also one email where he apparently obviously in multiple emails, he claims to represent the Rothchilds, and there was even one example of claiming it. Yeah, he had a contract that with the roth Child's worth twenty five million dollars or something I think to that extent.
Speaker 8: And Johny but roughly I think it was twenty five actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. But apparently he tried to get Peter Till to meet him in Saudi Arabia, and I thought that was very interesting because Epstein's working with the roth Childs, and and obviously you have the House of Salad, which is very much I think been corrupt in an asset of the West for for generations at this point, but again NBS as well. Obviously it's another case in point in terms of the level of influence. But yeah, it does seem as if he has far more political influence than than most people would imagine. I would say, and and as far as just Epstein and and there's strange smiley faces between him and Ahood, as far as uh, you should make it clear that I don't work for Masad. Is is just hilarious to me. But uh yeah, I did think the Epstein representing the Rothschilds though, is absolutely incredible, especially with that strange uh uh law. It was basically, uh, this this conversation between what was her name and wasn't an and the Rothschild I forget her, uh her first name.
Speaker 8: There's a few different roth Child's. He's an all buddy buddy with a few different ones. Lind Ay or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Lynda Forrest or something, the roth something like that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: She she allegedly helped introduce Epstein to Dershowitz. I remember that. But there's there's a crazy connection. It was Ariander Rothschild, who is the one who had emailed Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: We have Jacob or not Jacob, but John Black joining us. What's that, buddy? How you doing? I don't know, maybe a catuate you're on the John or something and you didn't. But cool, What do you think? What do you think about all this wild shit?
Speaker 4: You know, like when they dropped the JFK files, you know, my initial reaction was, this is just gonna be confirmation bias, you know, whatever you thought, this is just gonna affirm it.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 4: And then with you know, all of these documents and all of this stuff to soar through and all of the names and all of the searches, there's something in there for everybody. And it's just like the educated ones know what they're looking for, and this just hasn't filtered out to the normies yet and they don't have a barometer to check this through. And I don't know if they're going to be able to understand it. Like I think Austin mentioned earlier that Sam said we should be in the streets and these motherfuckers they're just you know, lily lollygagging along and just waiting for somebody in the government to say, hey, I'm in charge now, just lit under my fucking rule, you know, and fucking Epstein is the Rosetta stone of like the modern day conspiracy paradigm, you know. I mean, and there's just there's no other way to look at it than this motherfucker like is into some shit and and all of the shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, But I think there was one just as far as what I was just alluding to in terms of this context of the specific email, like it made me question Epstein's bloodline specifically, like just as far as I feel as if it's been intentionally obscured to some extent, the Hitler one. Yeah, the Hitler one, Because again, it's like, what are we supposed to We're intended to believe that he was like a rags to riches story, right, and that in itself is just so obviously not the case. And I don't think you become such a prominent figure within the context of a network such as this without being handed the keys, right. I don't think it was structured by Epstein in no way, do I think, you know. Again, I feel as if there was a moment in time where people have claimed this was just Roy Cohen's sexual blackmail operation passed off to Jeffrey Epstein, and you know, he essentially was pursuing the same role in terms of, you know what he would provide right as basically the face of the network in this way. But again he's just this feels like, I think, as you put it when we talked privately, it feels like the Epstein shitcoat is alive and well and this is some sort of a limited hangout in a way, because essentially, what will effectively come of this, as we mentioned before, no accountability will be had. But yet this information is still publicly available and I'm grateful for that. But my god, I mean, what does that say about our institutions in the current moment. And at the same time, with this email specifically, you have Arianda Rothschild claiming that Jeffrey Epstein essentially says when Hitler, when he was destitute in Vienna, lived in a shelter funded by the Rothchilds and the Epstein's right, And when you read through it, it says, first it turns out to be one hundred percent true Hitler was selling his clothes and artwork and living in a shelter funded by Jews, Epstein, Rothschild and Gutman. No conspiracy. The Epstein's were the bankers bought their bank on the ring. Hence still Pelias Epstein, where are you? I'm in bed with your cold. Whether it is a way to say that generosity is not rewarded or that conspiracy theory still exists is quite pathetic. I thought you'd find amusing that in a Harvard class on Hitler they told the story of when he was so poor he lived in a shelter for the homeless and destitute that had been financed by the three wealthy families, the Gutman's, the Epstein's, and the Rothschilds. It turns out to be accurate. So I'm just saying, right, in terms of obviously the dynastic, you know, implication of the Epstein's and being these power players, you know, for this long standing period of time, that that would fit perfectly, and by the way Hitler was technically, yeah, it might be disinformation PJR. But but I will say that as far as my Hitler episode, which was obviously you know, Hitler in the Nazia Cult was one of three of my episodes completely removed from YouTube almost instantly. The other ones were Pizzagate and the jfk assassination strangely, but for the other two, for Hitler and the Nazia cult and Pizzagate to be the two that were specifically found to be in violation of the terms, right, or whatever the case was. Yeah, it makes a lot of sense to me, and I thought it was very interesting that the story of Hitler being essentially, you know, hypnotized and trained in the social engineering Tavistock and Devin Ireland during this exact same time post World War One in Vienna as potentially a mind controlled male prostitute, right, who is reading these strange Tavistock mind control manuals allegedly according to multiple sources, one of which was the Memoirs of Bridget Hitler. Obviously Hitler's time at Pacewalk all of these strange stories, but yeah, he was in Vienna at that time, allegedly going to the same night clubs and brothels with with these very interesting prominent personalities. So if that's the case, man, the timing matches perfectly for that very moment in time as far as Hitler and his path. So you never know, but.
Speaker 4: There's there is there's nothing that's going to separate me from the narrative that Hitler was selling that bussy, thank you, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like Hitler was selling that bussy and.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious, you know, probably not wrong, no, And and it's honestly, I feel like Trump probably raped that thirteen year old girl. And just as far as the calendar girls and everything else at Marie Lago that was happening. And and what was it that the claim was that that Epstein would bring children into Trump, uh, that would auction them off, and that he would even measure the children's volva and vaginas by entering a finger and rated the children on tightness. The guests included elder you know, elderly men, and and Elon Musk allegedly was named and and Donald Trump Junior and Ivonka. So you know, it's obviously we can't know for certain, but it's just a little too difficult when you have the claims of of him essentially forcing a thirteen year old to perform oral sex on him and and all of this, right, it's just uh again, it's it's the calendar girls were far more I think Mari Lago was almost the headquarters in a certain sense as far as you know, the network was operating in you know, in physical form and and uh.
Speaker 8: But as far as it was a pedophile even before these latest drops. And like I mean there's nothing like, I guess, in controvertial, like any crazy proof in there. But it's just further pattern recognition. I mean, this dude was running fucking pageants, like who the fuck? I mean it get it was slightly a different time, but even still did what the what the fuck is this shit? I don't know. I mean, maybe maybe I've become a sensitive girl dad, but like something about being some rich billionaire that's like the guy I guess millionaire at the time, who's like the guy you know for teen pageants. I mean it's yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Then that gross motherfucker was talking about how he could just like uh enter the dressing rooms because it was his fucking pageant. And then don't let that Milania email get lost there either, you know, saying that you know, I'm gonna look, I'm gonna hook up with you when she gets back in town.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: So there's there's blood on everyone's hands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the director right of the Millennia documentory. Yeah, yeah, it's just so crazy, man.
Speaker 4: And it's all it's all connected. And you know, you know, part of me, you know, the schizoeney, wants to be they're just giving us, you know, you know, the bread and circuses. But you know, like the truth seeker in me is going, We've been We've known about these things for years, Like there's been people that have spent years researching this, and this is confirming what the research is saying. So it's it's kind of hard to balance that cynicism and the skepticism with the realism that, yeah, we live in the zog, we live in the pog, and like how you know, how else are we going to get out of this? And you know, I don't want the normies involved.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: At some point we're gonna need some numbers, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, well I think uh, you know, man, we've talked so often about the Cancorra scandal and if you just remember, uh, this directly ties Trump's mentor Roy Cone to Lord mount Batten the Anglo Irish vice ring when he trafficked and raped Richard Kerr from the Concora Boys Home. And I mean, uh, you know, as far as Cancora being set up as a child brothel right, which which obviously was set up by the UK Ministry of Defense I believe to essentially psychologically conditioned what were to become submissive boy soldiers to use as child prostitutes and human honeypot operations. And then Trump himself, which we've said so many times, would later purchase that nine Koshogi's yacht, which already is perfectly rigged for audio visual blackmail, purchases the Plaza Hotel Hell where Roy Cohen's hosting the Blue Sweet sex parties and using them to essentially blackmail JEdgar Hoover. And then add Nan Koshogi does what he obviously directly ties Epstein into arms smuggling and in regards to a Ran contrast. So I think we have too much evidence, right, and at this point you have I loved the torture video right, which which, by the way, let's all remember the Podesta email and connection to Still in the Torture Chamber right with last night was fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, did you see the one still like screenshot which is like Jeffrey Epstein watching and I think it said like it's a subject line, might it's something to do with like it says like torture or something. And it clearly looks as if like he is on a zoom call watching and like the subject line is torture. So it's almost like, what the fuck are we looking at?
Speaker 2: I know, man, it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: And they've censored it for years and years, even though like you know, some of this stuff has been out, some of this stuff has been looked through. But and you know, the things that have been you know, speculated, you know, are being confirmed as far as you know. The SRA definitely real. And now the child ritual sacrifices, you know, that's that's in there. And I don't think that that's just breadcrumbs or you know, a white rabbit. I think that ship is just fucking demonic. And these are the power brokers that are, you know, right, you know, running our country, spending our stolen money.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't know this one was an email, yeah, man, So I thought this was one of the tip line things, because I think there was a bush mansion in a tip line too, So I thought I think I conflated the two.
Speaker 2: Apparently an interview with a victim of Jeffrey Epstein and and uh yeah, thanks redacted. I didn't realize Bush raped him too, Okay, And it goes on to say, obviously that you had while on the while the victim, purported victim was on this yacht, allegedly he witnessed African American males having sex with white blonde females, all of whom were bleeding during intercourse. He was a victim of a type of ritualistic sacrifice in which his feet were cut with what is the scimitar. I don't even know what this is, but left no scarring.
Speaker 8: Which that doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: I know on the yacht he witnessed babies being dismembered, their intestines removed, and individuals eating the feces from these intestines. He was also raped by George Bush one senior obviously, and uh yeah, he says. He goes on to mention something about being escorted to the FBI building by Michael Moore, right, And is it so Michael Moore is the fat pig who did bowling for Columbine and this communist piece of shit Marxist who obviously exploited a couple of the victims, just in terms of that documentary specifically, let alone what he truly does represent so I wouldn't be surprised they claimed that basically he was blackmailed by the network specifically.
Speaker 8: I think they must be a different Michael Moore.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking, because he had because according to this is the creator of true Pundit. I don't think that's the same person.
Speaker 8: And I saw, I swear I saw another mention another email or something in these eppsteam files, another drop mentioning Michael Moore, So maybe it was a similar situation. I think it even sent in parentheses, not the filmmaker.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, either way, Michael Moore is a fat pig definitely, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pedophile as well. But uh, but yeah, I don't know. I did think the Ahood Brock emails though, you know, sent from Jeffrey about you know, slicing a pizza, right, slicing pizza and and what was it? It's just strange, you know, as far as the getting the head count in Austin as well, right, who all is in the Austin office today? Who is going to want pizza? We only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it? And uh, you know obviously there's there's far more than than just uh those examples. What do you have?
Speaker 8: Pulled up pizza and grape soda? This is better than a Chinese cookie see attached. Let's go for pizza and grape soda again. No one else can understand. Then we have here's another one, pizza part. We totally loved it. Pizza party was great, we had a lot of fun, stayed late, we all slept in yesterday morning. Your night was good. Then here's another one. Uh, where's the star? Uh yum? That looks so good. The boys are really cute too. I just need redacted by four. He needs a quick shower and then going to doctor for his annual You got it for ten will be there this Thanks for taking the boys for pizza. We're dactive, Saddy to leave the fun. How something about having a great time skiing be safe, which I don't know. Maybe this situation actually sounds like but I don't know. Far be it from me to think epscene is out here just taking people out to do with pizza. But it's possible. I know that would be something you'd take if you, for some reason had kids. So maybe this one isn't crazy, But obviously there's there's so many examples. One second here, here's another one. Mister Epstein would like to see the menu from the pizza place. Can someone send it please? So these guys really love pizza. Here's another one, menu from the pizza place. What do we have? There's a lot. Send pizza to Bobby. Let me see. We got lea some more data day. What time do you want to get pizza in grape soda tomorrow? See attached. Let's go for pizza and grape soda. A separate one see attached. Let's go. Let's go see for grape pizza and grape soda. What time do you want to get pizza in grape soda tomorrow? Can you pick them up now? After you use them, wash your hands, and let's go get pizza and grape soda.
Speaker 4: And it's just and it's not like anybody is trying to hide it. I mean it is you know in all of the media, you know, like you know, people like us will go through and we'll watch something and we'll see the symbolism, you know, playing this day and the pizza symbolism, and like, how fucking ironic is it that now you have to say grape instead of the other word. I don't want if you get you demonetized again, Jose. But you know, like right now, okay, I'm just saying I don't want to be your nigger sayer, but you know, like yeah, I mean, it's it's in our faces. And now you go back and you look at all the pop culture slop, you know, which I try to fucking avoid at all costs, and then you're just looking at it and you're going that ship's there, that shit there, that shit's there, and you can't help but like connect all the fucking dots, and it goes back so far and you know, like this isn't like this didn't just start with Epstein, but this is like the Rosetta Stone.
Speaker 8: So look, well they were blood libel dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I think, uh, you know. Obviously George Bush Sr. Being implicated in that email though I found to be very just applicable in terms of as VP. Obviously he's the one who Todd Blogen was a member of the White House Press team and essentially helped arrange the White House press tour for or a not press tour but house tour for the child prostitutes, right in the Confessions of a DC Madam when Paul Banassi claimed they basically got a midnight tour of the White House and then we're taken across the street to a federal building and raped in an orgy. And so again, what was George was Senor supplying to Craig Spence's operation in DC. Well, not only did he supplied the twenty four you know, twenty four hour security, which was Secret Service detail, right that was running security for the operation, and that house was specifically rigged for audio visual blackmail, obviously, but you also have a member of Bush's cabinet being implicated using federal funds on behalf of procuring you know, the victims that he was sexually abused within this context, So of course George Senior was implicated. I think he's been a you know, he was a prolific pedophile, and I think he preferred young little boys. But that's just everything that that I've essentially been reading for all this time and exposed to and and you look at all the pizza references. Look, man, it's more than just that, obviously, And as I discussed the coded language and in my Pizzagate episode, you have this strange occurrence of all these various references of shrimp talking about shrimp, and I thought this was interesting and worthwhile because obviously the coded language I always imagined would evolve over time, just in terms of you know, deceptive strategy, you would attempt to evolve the language I would imagine. But as far as this is concerned, Jeffrey Epstein says, you know, on my island in the Caribbean with an aquarium full of girls, and then he later says, no, no, some are like shrimp. You throw away the head and keep the body right. And then someone responds Olivier Colombe or something. I like shrimp, but not so much if it's too pink. Although I'm definitely more into white than into any other color. I like your philosophy. Epstein says, I can't even think of the smell of black shrimp. Uh, we are again in agreement, says all Olivier Colombe. So yeah, it looks like it wasn't exactly shrimp in my opinion, right, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: It's also like literally fuck these people all the way to hell, because you know, now, you know, it's kind of become a joke and it's kind of a way to cope with it because of how fucking horrible it is.
Speaker 4: But just let's say it what it is. These fucking demons are preying on children, and you know, I don't want to be the Bible guy. You know, I'm the Bible guy, you know, But Jesus says, you know, like, you know, the ones who lead the little ones astray, and that's like the worst fucking thing.
Speaker 8: And but what if you can give them superpowers?
Speaker 4: John, I don't give a I don't give a fuck. You're not You're not gonna rape a kid into being fucking wolverine, Like I don't. Like, It's just it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't know.
Speaker 8: We have some emails saying otherwise from Epstein's inbox, So yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll just I'll click on jmail and go through it again. But you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna be sitting here and just dismissing the fact that you know, all this coded language and all of these terrible things are not human beings praying on the innocent, and for what for a little bit of fucking power for some occult ship.
Speaker 8: Not for power, John, for superpowers.
Speaker 4: I don't like, there's not a superpower in the world that's gonna make it make it.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm obviously playing with you doesn't make it. No, But what I'm getting at is is a caveat. Not a caveat, but a segue to what I was kind of getting a next I actually, uh, I actually feel like I think we'll probably let you go John, I think we'll bring Shy on. But I did think you kind of set me up perfectly for getting into Epstein gloating about uh or talking about creating people supernatural abilities and also talking about human clones and designer babies. So now, how do you get that? How do you get those supernatural powers through trauma? And what are those supernatural powers? They're really fucking vague about. It makes me have a feeling it might have something to do with that, I don't know, being able to be to open the mind or some nonsense like that, be in two minds or something like the kind of like the Zizians. For those who looked into those guys, that was kind of their whole theories, like breaking it. Those just basically like a d ID. But I bet you they find some way to manipulate d ID to make it out to be superpower as they do. You can frame it as a power, you can frame it as demons. There's all sorts of ways that can be framed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but just before you let me go, let me just make two points. Number one is you know my brother in Christ Austin mentioned vice president. Was Dick Cheney's name in.
Speaker 2: There, dude, honestly, I'm surprised it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm that motherfucker. He did all his evil shit for the love of the fucking game.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And was Ron Paul's.
Speaker 6: Name in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, it was in there twice. And you cannot say the word based ever again unless you're referring to the fact that Ron Paul's name was in the Epstein files and it was like, we can't fuck with that guy. That's the definition of base.
Speaker 8: Mike drop another base. Though. Finkelstein was in that motherfucker. They're trying to contact him behind the scenes, and he messaged back and be like.
Speaker 13: You should be ashamed of yourself and if you say him, you should strangle him. He's a padophile. I mean that's not a that's a paraphrase. But it was basically long those it was. It was pretty hard. It was megabased, fink. But we're gonna let you go. John, Thanks for joining the show, Thanks for your support. Love you, brother, We'll.
Speaker 2: See you again. I love you, guys, Love you too, Buddy.
Speaker 8: I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow at the morning dump. Hell Yeah, see you there, buddy, eleven am shy? What's up my brother? Are you ready to talk about superpowers? What are your thoughts? Do you want superpowers? It only takes my finger in your butt a little bit more than that. But how you doing? Bud? You muted?
Speaker 6: I was muted yet? Uh no finger in the buckles.
Speaker 8: Not even superpowers.
Speaker 2: I'm not even.
Speaker 6: Understand it. Yeah, we could talk superpowers. So like, So one thing I've noticed is and let me try and make some connections. So trying not to ran too much. But I see like a lot of famoush YouTubers are like I have brothers, like the Jay Paul's, you know, the Paul brothers. I've noticed other ones that like I didn't even know they looked similar to like I didn't even know, like these people were actually different people. You know what I'm saying. I know, mister beast his parents are military. Interestingly, his mother was a warden, a military and warden in Germany. And then Levin eleven for work as uh. And then like so the Island brothers, uh, the Island boys. Have you seen, Like there's this rumor that there are two boys in that picture of Epstein Island.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it seems a bit of a stretch, but it's totally believable.
Speaker 6: They've been asked about him there. It's like they didn't they actually like trying to bunk it, like, oh no, we've never been out of Florida or and like those trees in the background don't grow in Florida, Like it's really weird. And then they do that that only fan ship and and then so you see like how Epstein would have certain of his victims he would put in prominent places, like that one lady that was like some head pilot.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: So what I'm kind of thinking that they do this thing like sorry, So if you're really rich, right and you have all this money and you think you're this great person, you might think you're divinely uh, you have divine power whatever, divine right to rule. You might want to have as many children as possible, all right, as many as possible to spread your seed. And now with Crisper, that would bring in the superpower ship when they can kind of like it's almost like clones, but they're not clones. This is how their way of cloning and having like tons of children. Some they might kill, some might go for rituals, some go for like Oregon doning later.
Speaker 4: Like even.
Speaker 6: There are so many people that just have these connections that like what's his name, Uh, that's the slow comedian guy that's on Joe Rogan a lot. He's got his own show, and I can trust no theo von.
Speaker 8: Slow. You call them regarded little slow, but anyway you.
Speaker 6: Mean someone famous but like raised poor. So it's like they can have these people all over the world and maybe just set them up not even knowing that they're being set up. They just think they've made it to this place.
Speaker 8: You know, just opens doors incidentally, Yeah, yeah, and like.
Speaker 6: You even seem like in Hollywood the Old Age, like a lot of these actors that from like that we grew up in and like they were famous in the nineties or whatever they are, they're from like Hollywood lineages. You know what I'm saying. It just does seem like there's a lot of people that are really connected in that way. You know, just people like if you're someone that wants a lot of children, just you can meet up with a Jeffrey Epstein and just fucking supply your sperm to one, you know, by a sperm bank and just fucking supply everyone gets my sp.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's pretty much what it looks like they were doing, honestly, right as far as uh, just the what was it like even sperm manipulation or something was it was a part of the the human human cloning project that they were considering, And I thought that was interesting, but uh yeah.
Speaker 8: It worked with blood and sperm and shit like that too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Marina Abramaga style, it seems like honestly, and especially with well I had seen during the interview that Epstein had with Steve Bannon Wright, I just thought it was so crazy. Obviously we're discussing it privately before the show, and and uh, you know, just as far as this weird groper rebranding of the aura that Epstein possesses and things of that nature, you had made the point that this interview basically entirely you know, unveils or or essentially uh, you know, just reveals the lack thereof in terms of just his his personal I don't know, just the way he conducts himself and behaves in a certain sense. But I felt like the interview was somewhat revealing in terms of At one point he talks about how obviously he mentions how basically with Steve Bannon, they're talking about his sex offender classification in the video, right, and and they go into tier one. Yeah, no, I'm tier one, right, because Bannon asked him what class what are you class three sexual predator or something I think was his question, and and he said tier one. And then Bannon asked him your tier what is Tier One's the highest and worst? And Epstein said, I'm the lowest. You're the lowest. Okay, tier one, You're the lowest, but a criminal? And Epstein replies yes. But there was one specific little clip of that was mashed up a little bit. It's very short, but I thought I was interesting because it basically reveals like five top five questions from this person. Geopolitics watched their account on Instagram. But I thought I was interesting at least the few that they did choose to prioritize, and obviously I thought there were a few more that were worthwhile, like, for example, when Epstein's talking about how there's no scientific explanation for how you're attracted sexually to a person, and also there's no scientific explanation for apparently the sense that is evoked with a creepy feeling, right, there's no like way to pinpoint exactly what essentially creates that feeling within a person. But again it's it's absolutely ridiculous, but we will here, let me refresh, And so it actually plays from the beginning.
Speaker 11: No enemy of the financial system was Bill Clinton. And if you ask me what and who closed the financial crisis, I would tell you it was Bill Clinton, David Rockefeller, and I got a very well.
Speaker 6: He formed something.
Speaker 11: Called the Trilateral Commission. People said it was something Illuminati people that ran in the world. So he said to me, would you like to be on the Trilateral Commission?
Speaker 4: Is it great?
Speaker 6: You're being This is like shake.
Speaker 11: Your money, dirty money, because I earned it.
Speaker 14: You earned its the worst people in the world.
Speaker 6: Do you think you're the devil itself? I know I do have a good mirror.
Speaker 2: I saw the full response to the are you the devil? And uh, yeah, it's it's a little bit more than than that, obviously, but I do think what a terrible reaction, and it seems like also it reminded me instantly of Peter Ill when he was asked, uh, you know, are you or do you hope or wish for the human civilization or or something to that effect to prevail, I think was the question, and he had that ridiculous, pregnant pause like he's RFK Junior with Dave Smith. Right, it's just like so ridiculous. But anyway, what do you.
Speaker 6: For the lizard?
Speaker 8: By the way, I did want to read and I feel like this might be getting us to a good, like maybe finishing point here in a moment, I think you gotta go, But this is I did want to reference the superpowers, so I just want to make sure I just did. It wasn't all just so I can make a joke about putting my finger in shyes, but that was that was there's actually a point here. This is from Geno U. It's a little bit longer, but I think if you're someone a little bit a little nooited out, like we are, You're gonna be like, oh shit. Uh, here's the email from Geno. You says em in Paris and was about to write you and it popped up. She's a classic Stage three in the model outlier who's inten was traumatized when she was young sexual abuse and now gradually coming into her own and becoming self realized, starting to develop special abilities. This trip we found a lot of stories like this. Have been working with many such people with a model with good success. Incidentally, she is based in New York City. Can set up a meeting if you have interests in London. I met with a group that leverages aboga and spiritual traditions from Gabon to offer this alternate paradigms. Now then it falls up. I just shared with you a message that I got from someone that I'm mentoring based upon the stages model, from the same person you know you. Her message popped up as I was about to write you to see if you were around or knew people here I should meet, and I shared it with you. The caravan trip has been really wonderful in meeting people are a Stage three. These are people who are developing a different perspective of reality and discovering the gifts they have. Also in rallying others who have a strong interest in this area along the new projects emerging include a base to use science base approach, and Eastern practices to help sort these Stage three people out. I understand that you were not happy with the results of the Cuba conference that you funded by feel that the work is very important toward helping people identify and recognize the gifts that they have which may not be accepted or well understood by society today. That is why your support is important to me, and why I'm communicating you to my work, and why I'm grateful for the path that your commitment of funds has given me the conference undertake my intention for sending the emails to show that is relevant work and that people are benefiting people that would not consider otherwise or normally otherwise fit in our learning to accept themselves and abilities beyond that society would consider normal or possible. New models are also possible, such as the alternative paradigms. Weirdly fucking capitalized again. Group are finding their way new forms of knowing without knowing how one knows she know which. This sounds like you got the pr lady to write the fucking advertisement for sexual ritual abuse, and how the applicationations of Bycraft in relation to it.
Speaker 2: So so funny, man. You know, all that does is fall perfectly in place with that of what I think Epstein allegedly collaborated with the bitcoin developer biohacker and some transhumanist guy by the name of Brian Bishop to create the first live birth of a human designer baby and human cloning within five years, and all of that being conducted in Ukraine allegedly. And yeah, I think that was the one that had Epstein pitching a project for the genetically modified humans with experiments and laboratory and in a laboratory in Ukraine. And that was the the including human sperm modification that I referenced earlier.
Speaker 8: I just thought, of course, right, here's yeah, here's one of the Brian Bishop ones. There must be other emails considering some of the things you mentioned. I didn't know the Ukraine thing, but here is one of them, says attached as a DOCU requested it. This is to Brian Bishop from Jeffrey Epstein, says, attached is a doc requested. It's a use of fun spreadsheet for the Designer Baby and human cloning company. This gets us out of our self funded garage by all g phase for the to the first live birth of a human designer baby, impossibly a human clone within five years. Once we reach the first berth, everything changes in the world will never be the same again, much less the future of the human species. Attached doc shows around one point seven million per year for up to five years, plus one million per lab set up. Next steps. I'm happy to hop on another call, or I could take a trip to meet you in person, and if you have any thoughts about what I might be missing or whether there's a reasonable estimate to get to the first live birth, that would really appreciate any feedback you have. I am traveling to Lithuania in August seven to fourteenth, and I'll probably be unreachouldered that time. YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA. But yes, you pair these there's twenty eighteen, so about a year before his death. So just interesting, especially when you pair these two things together, like what are they doing with these babies?
Speaker 2: Did you read through the part where it says sounds like you could be the first investor as long as absolute anonymity is kept I have always envisioned there would be an anonymity requirements about babies. We can't publicly identify who these are or their parents or benefactors. It would brand the child as essentially and sadly a freak for life in the media. So I had always assumed the investor would need absolute anonymity for these kinds of products. So the financial structure needs to be designed with these details in mind. And then it ends with saying this gets us out of our self funded quote garage biology phase to the first live birth of a human designer baby and possibly a human clone within five years. Once we reach the first birth, everything changes and the world will never be the same again, much less the future of the human space PCs.
Speaker 6: People. They've been doing that ship way before. Remember a child shit where they clone two girls.
Speaker 2: That's the crisper technology, right. They're talking about how you could have designer babies and you could specifically, uh, you know, choose their their traits and characteristics and physical traits as well. Yeah, they modified humans.
Speaker 6: They're gonna make it to the point where you're gonna have to people are gonna be sterile, you know what I'm saying. That firm counts already dropping. They're already all up in women's reproductive health. And you know it's gonna be a point where if you want to have a kid, you're gonna have to go through this system and you're gonna have to pay and be uh you know, confirmed for it. They might deny your ass like no.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, no, up that credit score, give us more money. Well with that, guys, I think we're almost a two hours. I gotta go take care of some kiddies. I appreciate everyone hanging out tonight. I think it's about that time. Uh shy, I'm gonna let you go. Appreciate you joining us. Brother. We'll see you in the post show. Austin, and you want to drop your plugs, I'd say people keep an eye out. Maybe something cool might happen. Uh, not saying anything, but Austin, where can people find you at all?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Brother, so you already know I love you to death, man, And uh, you know, I couldn't be more grateful for the ability and opportunity to attempt to shine a light on this specific subject. Right and and just as far as the pedophile occupied governments, and how much it continued consistently remains just insulated and and uh again, no justice will be brought forward on behalf of the victims and their families. And and that's my ultimate concern. And obviously, you know, the only the only other uh let's just say higher priority would would obviously be continuing to expose this is a fact of life, you know. And and until the vast majority are are up in arms. And as I said in my PiZZ Skate episode, it's time and yeah it was that episode, I said, it's it's time to inside a moral panic, you know. And and I legitimately still believe this because we're talking about the most vulnerable people on the planet that are being you know, centers just in the most sinister ways, abused and traumatized and have no protectors in place. So we can do the least possible just by providing that spotlight. So I love you man, and and I love you all for being here. And again, you guys, subscribe to the YouTube definitely if you have the means, support the Patreon and uh yeah, I'll catch you on the next one. Nothing but love, Oh yeah, brother.
Speaker 8: For those one support what I'm doing, leave a like, share, subscribe commonly with five three of You and iTunes, Spotify. You can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major audio podcatchers, and Twitter as well at Tara Gang Jose. If you want to support the show the best way you can, you can do that with money over at patreon dot com with No Way Jose twenty twenty the high the lowest levels two bucks. I give you access to early episodes. I try to do but one to two of those per week. Give you access to the ad free RSS feed, give you access to Telegram, and give you access the pre show, post show and video calls on the show right here already Dead. That's on Tuesday at nine thirty pm Eastern every week. And I give a big shout out to my highest level, my Patreon, which my sponsors, is a big thank you for their support my previous co host and Taragang at Lern Totals of Adbregate D's at z Overrck at Underscoring, Vizial, Timid, Jolin Cleebold. Can find the show tour May at Wayne Techus one hundred for gids, no free Lunch, Jack Mark Vestbul, Jacob Winegrad the Biblical Anarchy Podcast. With that, guys, we'll see you guys next week at nine thirty pm Eastern and then also catch me tomorrow morning around eleven am give or take. We'll see if I make it on time. With that, guys, we love you all. We'll see you. Bye bye