Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it is AJ and I go back with another episode of Everything Is a Bitch. This is episode number thirty two. We're no longer crediting O. J. Simpson with the numbers Jim Brown. It's our Jim Brown episode. So, speaking of sports, what better place to start than our lovely Knicks. So you feel about Tims getting shown the door yesterday?
Speaker 2: Shocked? I don't know what else the guy has to do. I understand the problems we're facing with our starters. Obviously there was some grumblings by fellow Nicks didn't like the demands he put on their bodies. But I think, look, we were ready to give the guy his own statue of New York when we beat the Celtics. I mean, we're ready to give this everything, bless you. And here we are a week and a half, two weeks later, and she's gone. It's a thankless job for a team that hasn't done a lot outside of him being the main guy. So I'm shocked. I think they look at it. I mean, they make it. When you fire a guy like him, you have to have somebody in the chamber ready to go. You can't make this a long search. Now you fire Thibodeau. That get me. I mean, I'm just throwing names. Get me, callim Parry, get me Jay Wright, Mark Jackson. Just put some names out there so the Knick fans aren't just feeling abandoned right now.
Speaker 1: The only way I'm happy is if they can figure out a way to bring Kobe Bryant back to coach the team. Otherwise, yeah, that's what the fuck. Look at the Look at the list of Nick coaches over the years and their records, right, and you got to go back to Red Holtzman for anybody who had this kind of success over this extended period of time. He drove me crazy at times. I do think he blew Game four by coming out in the third quarter with the lineup and leaving that he came out with and then leaving him on the floor for as long as he left him on the floor. Yeah, but you better have some big I mean, you better have a no brainer here. It is something everybody's going to react to with, Oh okay, now we understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think they have that.
Speaker 2: I heard you know they don't, but they they said that, you don't go maybe from Houston might be a big higher. People are high on him. I don't know. Mike Brown's name came up, come out, Mike Brown. Jesus not, No, we did that. Yeah, oh well, well look, you know what, I don't look get kid Fan ket Van Dundee back. But why don't we keep over looking Mark Jackson. I think he's such a natural fit. Uh. Either way, Look the big startling statistic that Nick Fan's really got. We didn't have any clue that our starters minutes for the season versus the paces. Actually we played extra fifteen games as an organization on starters. That's a lot on their body.
Speaker 1: No, he had the shortest bench in the NBA by far, and also had iron man kind of guys. I mean, Hearts, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, b Heart, nog Og, I don't know. I'm sorry, Heart, I don't ob and Bridges are iron men, but you can't have them score in six points. OG's got to be a bigger scorer. Bridges has to give us eighteen tonight. You have to be consisted.
Speaker 1: Trade's going to haunt us. I know, I know Trade's going to haunt us because he's not the guy that we thought.
Speaker 2: No, he was he's soft. You get it in six feet of the rim and all you do is your fade aways. It looks pretty, but I get very nervous of a guy getting within four feet of the rim and then looking for a pass back out to somebody. Come on, man, you're a big boy. Go score like the patients dead on.
Speaker 1: Us well, And I think one of the things that's going to come out, I really because I've watched him play so much and the correlation before and after is too sharp. Something happened to Josh Hart when they hit him in the eye and he got the stitches. He's a freaking machine. I know. He's a machine. And his hustle factor, his just his overall work ethic. He's a he's a he's all heart. And from that moment on the rest of the playoffs, he was fu terrible.
Speaker 2: I know he was.
Speaker 1: Terrible, and not even close to himself. And the kinds of mistakes he was making.
Speaker 2: The turn of a machine, those passes.
Speaker 1: Were all kinds of mistakes he was making are the kinds of mistakes I think you make if you're concussed, if you have a serious issue with your vision. You know, because his shot went to hell, too, so so his depth perception was in paired. He wasn't seeing the court right. He was making really stupid passes he would never otherwise make. I don't know if they would tell us at this point or not if it came out, but because they were in no position to play without him, they didn't have they from the conversation we just had. They didn't have any depth to backfill taking him out of the lineup. No, but he was nowhere near the player. He was fifty percent of the guy. I mean, look at his stat line from that point on to what it was prior than that. I'm convinced something was really wrong with him. And it coincides exactly with him taking that shot to the eye and yeating the stitches and then I was swollen as hell.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I didn't think about that. You said that on an email. I think you're right because he obviously plays with all heart all the time, and something just fell out of him. And like I said, he's not a quitter. I don't think he'll admit to it because he's too proud of a guy. But maybe the nick Brass has to say something about art possibly not not being his best, and.
Speaker 1: I think there was. I think there was something there. Okay, So do you have a do you have a pick?
Speaker 2: I like Mark Jackson. I think he's driving true New York. It was a great nick. He's a decent coach. He knows the game well. I think it would bring a lot to have a New York point guard coach Jalen Brunson. What a great story that Mark Jackson. I believe, But maybe I'm wrong, But I know Jalen was a ball boy. I'm trying to remember if Jackson was a knick back then. Probably not. I think he were. No, he was, he was was.
Speaker 1: One of the problems with Jackson is that he's remembered more as a piecer and those are big routs. And number two, you know, when he lost the Golden State job, he lost it because he refused to move and relocate because of his ministry. And so I think that's somewhere in southern California. I don't I don't know that it could get pulled off with him. And by the way, where's he been? He was? You know, he was doing the games with Van Gundhi and then he got fired along with y you know, so, but I don't think he's done anything since he's probably been been at, you know, in his ministry.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think that's a direction.
Speaker 2: It's just a nostalgic pick for me. But but I do think that well, like I said, we didn't name what do you? I mean?
Speaker 1: The j Wright thing makes sense because you got his whole national championship team there on the Knicks, and so that also is why speculation is wild about it, because he's currently doing comment a commentator. He's not coaching at the college level anymore. I don't think he ever coached at the pro.
Speaker 2: Level though I don't believe so. I don't think so that's that's a big mark on him. You can't. You gotta be careful. It's a nice story, but has he proven himself in the pros? No, But David, guys like kla Parry's being mentioned. It's got to be a big name. You can't come to New York with that team the way to assembled right now, bringing glory back to the city after twenty five years, and come up with a name that doesn't invoke any fear and opponents or any happiness in our fans.
Speaker 1: Could be Spike leew that prick.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, stephen A. You know, let me tell you how crazy this is, how crazy the world is. When I was at the New York Daily News, I have my gossip column, I was like a big shot. Stephen A. Smith was our high school sports reporter. Talk about talk about a career exploding and mind going in a completely different way. But that's just wow. I forget about that. Sometimes he was a high school sports reporter.
Speaker 1: And can you think about a career that exploded anywhere for less reason than his career exploded.
Speaker 2: I oh, look.
Speaker 1: At his career. It's just a collection of bad takes.
Speaker 2: He's never he makes a lot of mistakes he does, he's.
Speaker 1: Never writ about anything. Oh, he does his yell. He's had some some good like when he uh and Max Kellerman used to mix.
Speaker 2: It up right right.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Show that that ended. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: See, I like when steven A has to deal with somebody he doesn't like. I think that could be can be fun.
Speaker 3: But I mean, he's got a serious thirty million dollars, but he's got a serious He's on serious now and suding in September before Mad Dog and after Mad Dog, it's his his career and he's talking about running for president and getting his feet well.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but that's part of his show. Now he goes politics on you. I listen to his podcast. I like his brash just I always like the fact that he's loud and outspoken. But yeah, no, I don't think he's right a lot. I've seen the scene what's his name, Jake what? The other guy listened to the other black reporter who's great? Lock?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Lock has had him on the tip of his nose for a long time. It has talked about all the lies Stephen Asmith has come up with over the years. It really exposed him a lot, but didn't matter. Sports Center Brass just made him the network he is.
Speaker 1: It is crazy how he is the man there. All right, all right, I guess the couple of women that are still listening, we can move on, move on from the Knicks for their for their sake, but our poor Knicks.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Nicks so sick of saying it.
Speaker 1: All right, So do you see this story about this Texas guy that jumped the wall at Marlaga.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I didn't get too deep into it. Did he have that? Was he armed?
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't armed. What he wanted to do was two things. He wanted to One spread the Gospel and two he wanted permission to marry Trump's eighteen year old granddaughter. Trump. Yeah, I has already semi committed to my son law. So I don't think that this guy could actually be in this thing. But Anthony Thomas Reyis is his name. He's twenty three, and he was booked on a number of accounts of trespassing. I guess that's all they slapped him with, was trespassing. The Palm Beach Police said at twelve oh four a m. This is two nights ago. Officers responded tomorrow lago, where they met with United States Secret Service agents who had detained Rayis. So it's the Secret Service guys that had got him. He had jumped over the wall to get on the property. I told you the other day we could do it. Yeah, I mean if this guy, if this guy got on there.
Speaker 2: He looked at a little shit too. He's a little nothing. He's a nothing, he's not a big ca.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he got in there, we could get in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get in there, well, Trump told me in my dream he doesn't want me there, which.
Speaker 1: Destroyed all the more reason for us to get into it. We'll get But so he jumped over the wall to get in the property, and while speaking with the officers, he admitted to climbing the wall to gain entry so he could quote read the Gospel to Potus and Mary.
Speaker 2: Kay, Oh that's good. At least he's the religious in some respect. He's not the first time he's done that. He's done it before too, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, now, I don't think reporters, any reporters were able to get to Kai to get a response from her as to as to whether there was any interest there. But I doubt that she's gone.
Speaker 2: To law school. She committed to his school. She's golfing right Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I didn't. I didn't mean that she was going to mention she's going somewhere Ivy League.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, on golf scholarship. Right. But but you think.
Speaker 1: See he she and Charlie Woods are together all the time because they literally live less than a mile away from each other here.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah he He lives on a great, great golf course called Kenny's.
Speaker 2: Right of course.
Speaker 1: Old yeah, yeah, and uh and his and uh Kai lives over in Admiral's Cove and plays that course, plus plays Trump International National. So they have these great they've all all these fabulous golf courses around here, and the two of them are as good as amateur. Charlie just won some big time Old Charlie, how old is he? I don't know, likee something they both I think there was a year of each other, but that appears to be I think that's why Trump gave such approval to Tiger and Vanessa. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kylbe Bryant's Vanessa Vanessa c and somebody I heard she's hanging around with an NBA guy. Oh god, I forgot his name. But yeah, like not Instagram official as they say these days, but it's definitely a thing. And I mean she certainly she can certainly have a new man iner life. It's been years, but it's odd to see her with other than Kobe. You know, it's a weird look, but it's gonna look.
Speaker 1: That guy was the biggest stud unplanted ear. I mean, he he was just a man, another man. I mean, we we played all these tournaments at this facility he built h in Ventura County. That was actually was where he was on his way to in the helicopter when when the helicopter went down. But somebody's got some really big shoes to fill there. I don't. I wouldn't want to be the guy coming in.
Speaker 2: To follow them, follow the black Mamba. Not only that, just the way he approached life. If you listened to all the things he said, his approach to life in general. What a guy, What an amazing guy. You know, I wasn't a big la I mean I was here when they won with Shaq and it was great and the ticket tape parade and all. But I do know the other side of of Kobe that was you know Kobe. You know there's across from the Grove in West Hollywood or on Fairfax, there's a condo unit called the Palazzo Nice. Well that's that's where Kobe would keep his girls, uh for you know, two three weeks at a time while he had some home games. They stayed at the Platzo on Kobe's dime, and whenever Kobe wanted to see them, he would hold up at the Plazzo. So look, he's a man. He could do what he wants him and Vanessa were a great couple of beautiful children, but not the angel people always say he he was.
Speaker 1: You know, I never heard that. You never told me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been operating thinking the Calvado incident was the no discretion in his in his background, but you know, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, not not every man's perfect, but in his a professional life and his wisdom that he handed down to his children. He was an expert. He was just I mean, for anybody to pass away in the NBA, for it to be him, oh my god, as.
Speaker 1: He was to his sport and being the best, Yeah, I know I would. I would hope that would have crossed over more into the rest of his life. That's I'm surprised to actually hear that. But anyway, this uh rayist dude, Let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's legal, right, they would they would have said, if he's illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, I think he's I think he's illegal. Dude. Oh, as you mentioned, he was caught back in Oh this isn't that long ago. It's December of twenty four. Yeah, so he so, I mean, he's really trying and been trying to get to the Donald to spread.
Speaker 2: The gospel, gospel, very religious guy. Yeah, he's just gonna marry.
Speaker 1: He's still see somebody ought to be This is the guy that ought to have the GoFundMe. You know we're getting We're constantly getting these guys that are bad guys. Yeah, people are raising them up. This guy's got a fifty thousand dollars bond. He's in Pombe County jail. I mean, could his could his motives have been more pure? Married?
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 1: And the gospel to.
Speaker 2: A good point. It's a really good big orange man. I mean, guy had a good idea. Yeah, yeah, well and and look and he waited until she turned eighteen, which is decent of him too.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump ought to be putting up the money and letting him out and giving him a chance. And one meeting with the guy and you know, some advice from him. Let him have coffee with Kai and be done with it.
Speaker 2: I make it or make him a gardener, put him on the grounds at myologue.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, I'm going to see if anyone started a a gofund me for this jo and if not.
Speaker 2: She is pretty hot. I mean, I mean she's young, but she's at the looking.
Speaker 1: Girls really pretty, and she's she's really athletic.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, you know, I'll tell you something about Trump.
Speaker 1: Dropped to Kimmy, what's her name, Livy dunk for for her, I mean Livy and he's he's not the kay.
Speaker 2: I saw make the want to split the other day on some magazines. She's something else. I mean when Kenny Kenny didn't know what we were talking about, we were like, you don't know, Livy done is? Okay, wait a while, she's outstanding. Yeah, beautiful girl. But you know what, what I apologized to Trump initially many years ago, was because I just become a father, and I used to always make fun of him in the paper and say, you know what kind of a man always with a supermodel or playboy playmate at the nick game, so the giant games, bring your kids, bring your son, like, do something with your kids. And then I become a dad and I see his kids became more out in the open and public, and you learn that they're smart kids. They're well mounted, the well behaved, they're respectful. And that's what I said to I wrote him a long letter saying, you know, I got you wrong when I pegged you as a guy who wants to take models to games and not spend time with your kids. You've obviously raised a great brood of kids, so you know, I apologize for this. He was cool about it, but you got it. I got a good feel for and look at them now. They're all smart, responsible, well educated, good people. So he did a good job. Well sawted his wives as well. I'm sure they had a lot to do with it too, and his.
Speaker 1: Kids and his kids raising the grandkids.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that it's good stuff. You know.
Speaker 1: Compare that to the Biden clan and Jesus, it's an interesting comp Okay, So good luck, mister Ais. I will look up to see if you have a go fum. If you don't, I think you gotta take You got to take this up and advocate from mister Oh. Speaking of of advocating for something as a sidebar, hopefully most of the famous A Bitch audience also listens to everything as a bit. We've got. We worked out this deal two to promote a couple of products that that we picked out because we really think that they're perfect for this audience, and and got a great discount on everything in both of these stores. One is Cozy Earth, which does great sheets and pillows and all that kind of stuff. And the other is is Kravits hats, and these are Ara Kravitz is his name. The hats are amazing. My wife just got a box yesterday with her third one, which she's ordered off of the Fame discount. And it's amazing about the discount is if something is on sale, like this hat she bought was, so it was already discounted like twenty five percent, and so instead of instead of two hundred, it was one fifty. And then she got a twenty percent discount for the Fame promo. Good right, So she got another thirty dollars off. So she got this two hundred dollars beautiful pet for one hundred and twenty bucks, which, yes, that's a lot for but this is that that will last you decades. It's beautiful. They stand. I mean, if you go into the going to the site and look, you'll be amazed at how nice the stuff Isn't that they got more than just hats there, But anyway, both of these are great products. We'll start talking about them on Fame as a bitch and yeah, whatever you put in your shopping cart doesn't matter. If you buy twenty items, everything you put in your shopping cart, you get that discount. If you use the code Fame, you'll get twenty percent off, which is a really nice thing.
Speaker 2: So okay, I'll stop mentioning that.
Speaker 1: Did you see this story about the Gotti family the yeah, yeah, okay, So two brothers in the infamous Gotti mob family are accused of beating up a brother in law a day after the sleazy relative allegedly burglarized the Mafio so Kins queen's home on Sunday. This is, obviously according to the cops. John and Frankie Gotti, who are the grandsons of AJ's pal John, were hit with third degree attempted assault and harassment charges by prosecutors for allegedly slugging accused Robert Gino Gabrielli, who is the brother of John's wife eleanor terrible Gino quote got what was coming to him. A lawyer for Frankie told the Post, I love the lawyers they have.
Speaker 2: In the Bruce Bruce Carler was the same way. Yeah, just love being around those guys. Bruce Cauler. When I went to a restaurant during the trial in ninety one or so. Uh jam Bones downtown in New York City. Uh. I was at the next table and people got their plates and Bruce got his plate, but he wouldn't eat until John got he got his plate of food. He made sure no one until John gets his plate, like the way they treated him. And this guy saying, you know he got what, you know, he got what was coming to him. Like these lawyers become gangsters that they correct.
Speaker 1: How many lawyers are Like what's his name? The borders are He's the same home, he's the same exact way. That guy reminds me so much of a lawyer for the Godi I mean he could be a lawyer for the Gotti family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this guy's good. Look and look they got him on video climate for the window robbing him of three thousand dollars I think, some earrings and ships. So they went and talked to him and then one of the quotes from the Gotti boys was, hey, you should have cut his hands up.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a Gerard Moroni explained, Yes, he should have kept his hands up.
Speaker 2: I love that kind of justice. That's good justice. You just you know, love cops are involved, just get it. Done.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Now they're in trouble, but they'll be all right.
Speaker 1: He allegedly stole three thousand dollars, a pair of his sister's ear rings, a watch, a wallet, and a belt.
Speaker 2: You know what does a death list like that feel like? You can't take anything from the Gotti family.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're gonna steal from the Godies, you got to go really big, because you've got to be able to go somewhere and hide for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't go for to do that.
Speaker 1: With three thousand dollars. In some years, and this.
Speaker 2: Is their in laws. They have to see this kid. It's never going to be the same. But you know, these kids grew up on TV with Victoria Gotti, who I was good friends with in New York for a while. That show made me crazy because the way she raised those boys, remember growing up gotty, the three of them with the hair jeled, you know, and and William Morris. At one point got rid of me because in my book I talked about working for John in early eighties eighty five or so, and I had some fistfights in California and they were like very you know, ajay, we didn't like what you wrote about working for John Gotti is that that was so long ago. Who cares now? It scares us? And then they ended up representing Victoria Gotti and her three sons on that show. So let's talk about irony with crazy.
Speaker 1: When police reached the scene after getting a nine one one call, cops saw the siblings punching Gabrielle in the face. Yeah, that's probably what they would have drove up to. All right, So how do you think this would go over? What if one of these gotty kids or grandkids wanted a trans you know it just what I mean? What if what if one of those kids is you know, it wasn't he just didn't feel right in his skin or her skin. And and and what happens in a fam in the Gaudy family, if somebody wants to transition.
Speaker 2: It would never be allowed. It would be disallowed. That would not You cannot even bring that up. You live as you live. You don't become a different gender. John and his daughter, and Victoria's tough stuff too. And his son, John Julian is a tough guy. You can't do that in a family like that. That's why half the stuff in Hollywood's horse shit. Another one came out today. Uh the singer and his wife, the pretty you know what's the name of the actor and the country sick Fa Faith Hill and McGrath. They've got a daughter who's posting be gay as you want. I'm bisexual. She's out now at least she's not trans. Yeah, it's it's pride month man. Everybody's doing it. But the Goutty family would never get away with that. The sin for them.
Speaker 1: Tim Tim McGraw always plays tough guys in the movies when he's in the movies.
Speaker 2: Tough cowboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I hadn't seen I hadn't seen that, But I don't think. I don't think it's one thing if your faith healing and Tim McGraw's kid, although I forget that Tim is Tug McGraw's kid.
Speaker 2: That's right, I forgot about.
Speaker 1: I gotta believe and Tug never would you know tubs to do the slap his flow off of his Uh.
Speaker 2: What a great name. I've thought of him so long, great great.
Speaker 1: Sixty nine mets bab.
Speaker 2: You gotta believe.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about this Chinese bio weapons story.
Speaker 2: You you tell me you introduce me to this. I mean that there's a lot of ship they have over what do you what do you got now?
Speaker 1: No? No? No, okay, So you haven't heard this one. So a Chinese researcher is accused of plotting with her boy friend to smuggle a weapon of what they referred to as agro terrorism into the United States, and they may have successfully hidden pathogens in her shoe on a previous trip. They don't know yet. Jesus, so these are a University of Michigan post doctoral fellow. Young Quinn Jean, aged thirty three, has been charged alongside Zunyoglu, thirty four, for the sinister plot allegedly tied to the Chinese Communist Party, who arrived in the United States from China in July of twenty four carrying four small baggies of okay, good luck with this one. Qusarium Gramma neerum, a product responsible for causing billions of dollars worth of damage to livestock, wheat, barley, maize, and rice globally each year. Cash Betel, the FBI boss, issued a chilling warning after the first pictures emerged on Tuesday evening. This case is a sobering reminder that the sea working around the clock to deploy operatives and researchers to infiltrate American institutions and target our food supply. He said, Wow, if successful, this plot would have had grave consequences and put in American lives and our economy at serious risk. The duo have been charged with conspiracy, smuggling, making false statements, and visa fraud. In a horrifying twist, the criminal complaint reveals that John may have been successful in smuggling pathogens into the United States years earlier.
Speaker 2: Man, that's my biggest fear is what they can do with pathogens. We said that during COVID. What's the how I mean, how easy would it be to have someone you could spray in a subway car in New York City or at an airport in any country and just wait for the damage to happen. It's very scary, and I know it's going to happen. Again. They're more or less predicting it, guys as well.
Speaker 1: The numbers are it almost has to I mean, to execute one hundred percent and catch one hundred percent of these of these plans in process. Yeh. Look, people don't like to talk about it. But if you, I mean, let's face it, that is well, Russia's still out there. This is our the United States global rival, right yeah, sure. Uh, and this is a it's a communist state. These people when they leave the country, whether they're a student in the Ivy League or they came through the southern border. Uh, they are working for the Chinese Communist Party, who we have allowed to buy land all over the.
Speaker 2: Country, farm land, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Near our military basis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always did. It's perfect as that coincidence. I've seen that graph. It's horrible. They're right there.
Speaker 1: Think about what the Ukrainians did to the Russians last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was something else.
Speaker 5: Man, Wow, how hard I know when you got we have almost two one hundred thousand illegal Chinese immigrants in this country that we don't we don't know where.
Speaker 2: They are, no, I know, we don't.
Speaker 1: Know whether Biden let them in. We have no idea where the fuck they are. And eleven So think about that.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, you know what about that?
Speaker 6: Will there be a grip Forget the fentanyl deaths are horrible, and that's certainly one aspect of this, But to think about all for the sake of winning future elections.
Speaker 1: That's all this was about, right, This is all just simply a strategy to guarantee the winning of future elections. For that potential gain. Let's let a couple hundred thousand spies working for the Chinese government into our country and you know what's sell them some land id the hell, the more the merrier. Let's let's sell some uh. I mean, who the hell those were?
Speaker 2: We we we were weren't for weren't for another nine to eleven. I mean, if we saw what a few pilots could do with two airplanes, three airplanes and maybe more, and who knows if that whole story with nine to eleven. I mean, it's so many conspiracies, but either way, they flew those planes into those buildings. That's just a handful of guys. Now, you got two hundred thousand people, Chinese nationals in here, some of whom were banging Eric Swollwall. Okay, they're they're they're everywhere, and they're plotting to do something. And I think COVID was the first step. There was no accident. In my mind, I was out there with many people saying Chinese did this to us. I remember the reporters going, why are you calling it the Chinese vice? It's racist, No, it comes from China. It's China. Trump said it from day one that they're there are the enemy. Putin's nuts. But I don't see Putin pulling a trigger on us. But the Chinese, Oh, they're doing it. Death by a thousand cuts. It's coming well.
Speaker 1: And speaking of uh, speaking of Putin, I mean, who the heck knows what's going to go on? Uh there now, I mean the prospects of that war ending anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Now the BDE they blow the bridge up. I mean what Arena said yesterday on relationships to when you hear said it from somebody who grew up there in Ukraine and knew and you know, listening to listening and seeing Putin on a daily basis, like we see Trump or Biden and you hear what she went through. It's it's so sobery. How what a madman he is? And Trump Trump? Uh, look, I thought Trump could solve this ship too, but he's getting very upset that he can't get a handle on this thing. It makes him look bad. It makes Trump look bad. He doesn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Well, look, there's there's a couple of things going on right now that aren't such a good look for Trump. I mean this this, uh where where Elon's head is now?
Speaker 2: I told you, I told you that was a real I told you those two guys are not going to get along for long. They're just two hard headed narcissists as brilliant as Elons. Listen, there's just not enough room for those two guys. They'll shade it and say it was no, he's great, he can come back whenever he wants. That relationship is badly damaged.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, probably, But to me, it's it's more just sad that. I mean, this was probably our one shot to really do something about Washington, to really break through and do something to protect our children and our kids' futures in this in this country. And you know, uh, this bill is a long way from doing any of that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Just once again, and you know, while the taco thing is stupid, the and look, it's easy to say and play armchair quarterback, but if you know, we we have we have Trump there in the White House, we have the Senate, we have the Supreme Court, we have the House of Representatives. When when are those things ever going to align again? And if if he would have just stayed away from the tariff shit, Ok, stay away from that. The first if, the first move of this administration was to attack the deficit in a big way by doing a zero based budget and cutting trillions of dollars of federal spend. Painful spending, not from a how government operates standpoint, but painful from a you know, the human casualties, the number of people that you're going to have to let go, and the families affected. But all of those people were part of the grift. You know, they've all been part of the grift for years, and so you know, how bad can you? What I don't understand is these the politicians that you know, it's all about protecting your seat, right, protecting the gig, and you know you have to vote in such a way that you can protect the gig and so never do anything to offend your constituents. And if you're if you're going to take on and issue as third rail as social security, you know you put all that at risk. But the other hand is you look at social Security and you go, it's bankrupt. Basically now it's bankrupt in in a short number of years for sure, and then they're going to be forced to address it at a at a time that it will be much more inconvenient than now to address. But but they don't tackle the heart issues because the heart issues risk the gig, and no one's willing to risk the gig. And this is the one guy and that that we all thought, you know, come in in this position with Congress behind him, with the with the Supreme Court behind him, who would maybe take it on. But see, this is where I get lobsided on the Trump stuff because Trump doesn't And there's a lot of things I love about Trump, and I admire Trump's courage, but Trump doesn't have an ideology. He doesn't have a slate of beliefs that he has deep conviction behind. From a political standpoint, he he operates the country like he would operate a business, and so decisions are made for financial reasons and or you know, the expediency of some thing important to him and and and the party and getting votes, et cetera. It's not He's the one guy who I think was in a position to absorb some pain, do the difficult thing, sacrifice some things for today, for the long term health of the country. And I think we're watching the window close where that could have happened. And that's the frustration that you're seeing with Musk. His musk. Musk was naive enough to think that Trump was serious about doing this.
Speaker 2: I think he was serious about a lot of that about No, I don't think he's well. Look, I mean it's all we're only We're not even six months in. He's got plenty of time to back up what he said. Obviously the window could close, but having both houses, I get that. But I still think he will do things for the benefit of the country. He always has said, I'm doing this for you. They're coming after me, but they want you. Like he's all as presented himself as our bodyguard who's going to take the hits, And like I said, he's got a lot more time to get things done. I'm actually shocked that very pissed off about how many people are protecting these illegals and going to jail over it and have these appeal judges across the country can just overturn. It makes me sick how our president can say we're getting rid of illegals and then all the judges around the country can stop it and put a hold to it. And you've got representatives and hearted them in their offices. This is like and I don't see America beating like this in my whole life. How do you turn against something as simple as get the illegals out? Trump? They're doing their best in terms of that. He shut the ball. He's got a lot of people out there trying to get rid of these fleas that we hung on to our ass for years. So I give them credit for that. The tariff thing. I'm not as smart when it comes to business like that. You're definitely way ahead of me on that stuff. It seemed like a decent idea when you talked about how ripped off we were getting for all these years. But of course he went too strong like Trump often does, and he made a racket out of it. Trump's to kind of go knocks over chairs and tables when it comes to your house, makes a racket. So I'm still not gonna I'm not giving up hope or abandoning him one percent. But there have been some things that I wish he'd done a little differently. I'll address that on the weekend show. But Alon Musk I knew was never going to stay side by side with Trump for long. They'll patch it up here and there, but it will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Well, but understand the reason why. I mean, I don't think Musk is saying this out loud, or at least directly saying this out loud. But the fortune he's lost, don't. I don't think he gives a shit about. I think what he's deeply, deeply upset about is the fight for the future of America that he came in to. Five. He was ready and expecting Trump to stand beside him and taking on the deep state. And uh and the trillion, the trillion dollar number that you know that Trump is now supposedly pissed about. You know, was that number bullshit? He was quoted in the Wall Street Journal as saying, was that number bullshit? No, Trump, you know, the number wasn't bullshit. What was bullshit was that the guy was going to have the support that he needed to go out and get that number. And now maybe everybody was just naive to how far the Dems would go to make it difficult on un Musk. I don't know that anybody saw it. Tesla dealerships burning and all the kind of crazy ship that went on. But it's uh demoralizing scene where it is.
Speaker 2: And not on top of that, you know, because I mean Elon Musk buying Twitter was a super duper reason why Trump won as well.
Speaker 1: It won Trump dealer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now you've got a guy like him, and god forbid, Twitter turns into a place for the left to slam Trump. I mean, if Elon opens the door like that, oh my goodness, then you're talking about a whole different war. I'm not unders I mean the fact that Twitter, because Elon bought it, has largely been more of a void, more of a place for the right to speak their mind.
Speaker 1: See, I just think it became a free speech platform. And because it became a free speech platform, there were so many conservatives looking for a place where you you don't get canceled from speaking your mind. That it that the content flow through. There is now more to the right than that's lac but there's still plenty. It lives in lots of liberal content.
Speaker 2: Because it's more fair.
Speaker 1: It is just a free speech platform.
Speaker 2: It should be. It should be that way. But it's a tough enemy to have, you know, if it comes to that, he can be disappointed in Trump. I understand that, but look, I'll also say this, you can't. You can't tell me as much as I admire Ela Musk, that we know he takes different sorts of drugs for different sorts of I don't want to say illnesses, but he's got a bunch of stuff he suffers through, not suffers. Lives with kettymine is part of his treatment system. He likes to smoke weed, which who cares about weed? But I don't know how deep this guy goes And before he was banging Amber heard hanging out the Hollywood parties. I don't know how deep he goes into drugs. But I've seen him look a certain way in the White House, looking very different than he used to look months ago, draw moving a lot, always fidgety. He just seemed a little more druggy. To be quite honest, He's always he's always awkward, but now it looks druggy on top of that, and making statements like that publicly is usually a tell. Trump's the only guy who's not on drugs who makes bold, crazy statements. Most people who do tend to regret it because they were high or a little bit feeling out of their element for a bit.
Speaker 1: So you talk about the statement where he said it would be it'll be easier to colonize Mars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that kind of I mean, that's that kind of.
Speaker 1: Ship might be right, who March guy is brutally honest. I think that answer was, it's an honest assessment of it.
Speaker 2: Like a little baby, not baby, you know, babies, little children say anything to pill Like I remember when my Trophen's son was three four, a black guy was serving us and he said, you know, you look like chocolate like kids like Elon must has that childlike kind of autism spectrum thing where he'll just say anything. Tourette's. Trump's that way too, but uh, Trump's not suffering for anything except just being Trump. But Elon can say things I think that sometimes are a little bit more fueled because of the drug he's on at that particular time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that, maybe I guess, But.
Speaker 2: He talks about Kennedy and he's taking kennymy He makes no bones about that.
Speaker 1: That's it to me. It's just it's just sad, that's all it's. It's this was a golden opportunity to to do some things that I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually lost, not lost yet, not lost, third down, third down.
Speaker 1: He's out, there was no one hundred and thirty one hundred and thirty eight. Thing is complete bullshit. Well, I mean that he could have stayed in if there was something to stay in for us, because he realized that he couldn't complete the mission. Because Trump's heart wasn't in completing the mission. The party's heart wasn't in completing the mission. This bill proves they're not into completing the mission.
Speaker 2: I don't think Trump wanted to do much defense cutting, and I think must probably. I thought that was a good place to go, and that's like the one area Trump doesn't want to hear. He loves on military. I don't think he wants to make cuts there. That could have been part of their squabble. But you know, like I said, Trump tried to do a lot immediately, and he did a lot immediately. And now we're kind of tripping over our pants here because too many things happened at a certain time. And I agree with you. We need allow Musk, we need him. He's a great ally and a great person to have alongside you. So that's got to be repaired in some capacity.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, I hope that can. I hope that can happen. But yeah, it just feels like it's one of those things that you know is bigger then everybody's playing it out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's a breakup. It's a breakup, for sure. It's a breakup.
Speaker 1: It's a deep you know, it's it's a deep you don't come out. I mean, they had that press conference that was to be uh ra ra and make the one hundred and thirty day thing look like it was just a natural evolution. He's always going to be around, and here's this golden whatever the hell they gave him Keia No, no, I know it was dressing and then and then he's one on one with a reporter and you see how.
Speaker 2: He looks disappointed. He just looks very disappointed and frustrated. So hopefully we'll get to the I know, I know.
Speaker 1: And what the guy's saying, you know, I'm not getting get involved and give money to any presential campaigns moving forward. Yeah, okay, you know I know where you know where the where he is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, okay, neighbor, this morning, Valentine's Time, Valentine's Week, whatever it was February. I hung up, like five hearts across the doorway, little thing that you had in a box somewhere, just Valentine's Day. And then I was gone to Illinois for three months, in Vegas for ten days. I'm finally back tending to my garden out front, my potted plants, and this neighbor comes up to me and says, hey, you know about just making small talk, and she's she's out. What do you think about those hearts over my door? I go, oh, I go, yeah, they've been up a while. You're right, so yeah, it's you know, maybe it's time for the hearts to come down. First of all, I would never say that to a neighbor. Take something down. It wasn't a political statement. It's a fucking heart. I go, yeah, you're right, it's been a long time. And then she was maybe something else, like maybe like she points to somebody who's lights in their windows. Oh, yeah, that's cute. She was like, maybe a pride flag and I go, no, no, not doing that. She picked the wrong guy. I go, no, I'm not doing that. Well, why, I said, why do I have to cheerlead for them? I'm proud, I'm proud of myself, good for them. They want to have their lives. Fine, but I got to put up their flag. No, because right in my potet plant is my Italian flag. She must not like that either. That's not coming down. But yeah, she suggested a Pride flag. Hmm, you no, not in my house.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should suggest an American flag for her house. Yeah, maybe just go over and put just plant plant one in there, plant the stars and stripes right in her garden there or whatever.
Speaker 2: If you live in you live in Florida, people put the Midwest. There's American flags everywhere. You don't find them too many places in Los Angeles. Not really, dude.
Speaker 1: I've got a huge one right out on my front step front studient. And but as I look around, I'm looking out in the front of my house and I can see good for you, I can see four American flags of neighbors from just where I'm sitting right now.
Speaker 2: So Kenny should get a flag pole. He should raise a flag every morning. Actually, I have a cup of coffee raising the flag and taking it down. It's a pole. I should look into.
Speaker 1: That arena climbing the flag pole every morning, and then she can she can? You could do that, you know, Uh, somebody said to me the other day, you promised you were going to do another prank story. When are you gonna when you're gonna do another another prank story about my old boss, Bob McCurdy, And uh, today's a good day to do a prank.
Speaker 2: I love these, Let me hear one, because you do elaborate. You get elaborate like George Cloudy and Jimmy Kimmel. They go like it takes a long time for the joke to hit.
Speaker 1: This was perhaps my most elaborate rank of all time on Bob good. So. Back in the mid nineties, Bob was president of this company called Cats Radio, and I was the general sales Manager, which is his number two right, So as GSM, I was responsible for the sales results of the company, including you know, all the recruiting and retention of salespeople. So I'd be interviewing potential salespeople all the time, and Bob was insistent that anyone we interviewed and that I liked, take this thing fill out this thing called an Omnia personality profile. I don't even know if that company is still in business, they probably are, but it was Omnia om and Ia and this Omnia test was you know. It attempted to match your personality, your personal characteristics across a number of skills and traits and match them to a profile that Bob had built of like the ideal salesperson. So your match against what Bob perceived to be, you know, the ultimate the ultimate salesperson. So and Bob laid it down the rule down with me that you know, he wanted to see and have final approval on anyone that I wanted to hire, and everyone must take one of these OMNIA tests before I could hire them. And if they don't score well on the OMNIA, Bob laid it down that we're not hiring if they're not a match. I don't care. Mike, if you if you like him, if they can't do well on the OMNIA, then you're you know you you can't hire. So this OMNIA thing scored you on a it was went by a tenth of a point from zero to ten point zero, right, So if you can score anywhere in there, but if you scored less than seven point five, Bob didn't want you. That I didn't have approval to bring you into the company if you scream below a seven point five, right, So over time I had to pass on a number of people that I really loved. They interviewed well. I knew their I knew their backgrounds. I talked to prior employers. We competed against the person, so I knew other people that they call on at ad agencies and what those people thought of them.
Speaker 2: But did they did they know they were taking an OMNIA test as well? They had they did they have to take the test, but they knew that was did they know the extent of it like that it's.
Speaker 1: Something they didn't know that they had to get a seven point five? They knew they had to they had to take that. Okay, the omnia things. So after one particularly heated argument on the topic, Bob says to me, I'm going to prove to you I can do my acurdy voice. I proved to you how accurate these things are. I'm going to take one myself someday. So after years of working side by Ziewa, Bob I knew that if he was making the threat, it wasn't an idle threat. I knew he was serious and he was gonna he was going to fill one out because this was I mean, plus, I was embarrassed. I had multiple people that that you know, through the process. They know they're close, they know that I want to offer them the gig. This is a formality you know, before that, and then they get a five point eight or a six point four or whatever. Right. So, uh so Bob makes this threat that he's going to take one, and so I know he's going to take Yeah. So so I go to Danielle, his his assistant who he had for many, many years. I go to Danny and I say, Okay, Bob is going to fill out and I and when he when he fills it out, you need to tell me that he's that he's filled it out so I can flag it. Because what happens is we would the candidate would take the OMNIA, and then our head of research, this guy Jerry Bain, who was a partner with me and many of these gags, would get that profile and have a process by OMNIA and get it back. So we had to funnel it everything through through Jerry. So I tell Danielle, you got to flag me if he fills one out. Sure enough, like three days later, she comes down to my office and she says, Bob filled out an OMNIA. But the thing is he didn't want to put his name on it, so he filled it out under the name Steve Morris, and Steve Morris at the time was the CEO of Arbitron, which was the company the rating service like Wilson that rated all all of radio. So so I pick up the phone. I call that guy, Jerry Jerry Bain, and I said, Bomber, do you have a You have an omnia up there for Steven Morris. He goes, yeah, I just got out a little while ago. I go, yeah, that's not Stephen Morris. He goes no, I go no, that's Robert Walldo McCurdy. He goes, oh my god. I go okay, I go hold on to it and I'll be up in a little bit and we'll figure out what the heck we're so, you know, and you know, to pull off these kind of intricate pranks that we used to pull in this, I mean, you've got to have trustworthy accomplices, right. So Danielle was always up for screwing with Bob and never bailed on me ever, never gave me up. And Jerry Baim, who ran research, was was perfect as the other accomplice. He was a really serious guy that people would wouldn't think, wouldn't suspect would get involved in you know, my kind of craft. And and so I had had great accomplices in uh in the in the two of them. So so so anyway, Bame and I get together and we come up up with this elaborate scheme. So the omnia was basically you'd get a one sheet back that would that would have half the page would be text, and the top would be a bar graph where you'd have each of the traits that Bob identified, and you'd have a score against those traits, and then you'd have one composite score at the end. In all of the time that we have been doing omnias, like the worst score I ever saw was like a five point two or something like that. Okay, so Bame and I doctor up one of these things, and Bob's score is a two point two point seven that we get right. So and if you if you knew, Bob was former led the nation and scoring in basketball nineteen seventy five for University of Richmond. He was a big, big college athlete. And Bob read, you know, all these books by these former athletes, and I told the pat Riley story before John Wooden and everything like that, and so he would constantly use quotes from sports figures and stuff like that, and so part of the burbage said, this individual individual shows the traits of many former athletes. Lacking any any original ideas of his own, he often defaults to the thoughts and teachings of others. So, I mean, the text was, the text was perfect, the top bar graph and the composite was worse than it was half of the worst that we had ever seen up to the play, right, So so it's beautiful. Now we've got it. And I'm trying to think, all right, what what's the best way to manage, you know, really nailing him with this thing. And and Steward's was the CEO of the company and a great guy, and Stull loved me and and so I could rely on stew It's certain times to especially if I'm involved McCurdy to go along with the joke. So I poke my head in Stew's office and I'm like, got a minute for McCurdy gag And he's like, okay, money. So I tell him what's up and what we've done with the omnia and everything, and he goes, oh, I got a great idea. He goes, we got that that exact meeting, and we would each Tuesday, we would meet over lunch all the people in my position and uh and the role right above us. Division presidents would get into the big conference room and and meet on a number of topics. So Stu doesn't tell me what he's going to do. He just says, don't do anything else. I got it, Tuesday's exec meeting, okay. And and so I'm I'm wondering, what the hell is he going to do. But I kind of have an idea what he's that. It's got to be one of a couple of things I'm thinking he's going to do. And so, you know, we get through the meeting a bunch of topics. There's like five minutes left in the in the hour, and and Stu goes, you know, one thing I want to bring up with you guys. I mean, we are the number one company in this industry. We have gotten there by consistently hiring better people than anybody else hires, committing more resources into the training of those people, and you know, living their sales lives with them every day as managers and really parenting the process. And you know, garbage in, garbage out. And if we if we don't do a great job recruiting. We can't protect our position in the industry. And and and beyond that, omnia profiles are expensive things to process. Each time we process one of these things, it costs us whatever, six hundred bops whatever that it cost. And and so then he's starts handing out across the table this thing that is, this has it's the Steve Morris, the one she does, she does Steve Harris. Now I know I can't look at mc curdy because if I do, I'm gonna fucking crack up. And we always sit next to each other in these meetings, and so I would really have to I have to really do like a full turn to get a glimpse of his face. But I can, but I can feel him because he's right, he's right nice. So so uh, STU says, Look, I don't want to name names, and so I'm not gonna say anything. But whoever, how how however, we let this man get to the point where we thought it was worth investing six hundred dollars and finding out if if he could be a member of this company. This idiot could never work for this company. And you guys have got to step up what you do in your in your interview process to make sure that you're bringing the right people through the door. And Steve is perfect and beautiful delivery. Everybody's sort of like as we're walking out, because this was the last thing in the meeting, kind of whispering to each other. And I know, I gotta I gotta keep distance from Bob because I'm gonna like spit gumb out, and so I let it go. And uh and I wait till the wait till the end of the afternoon, and I I walk into Bob's office and we're talking about a number of things and uh, and I'm like, hey, by the way, did you interview that Steve Marriscott.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: He looks at me and he goes, that's Steve Marris guy. He's me. Just I fell on the ground left. I mean, I couldn't. I couldn't torture any I just fell right to ground.
Speaker 2: Bob, that is so good. That's so good. At least he coped to it. He could have said, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: No he would not. That was that would have been That would have been worse because if he didn't, if he didn't cop to it, then I don't know what I would have done next, But that's bad. But it would have been it would have been really bad. But but look it also, I'm not necessarily recommending people friends on their on their bosses as a as a tactic. But this tactic worked great for me because guess what that was the end of me having to have people get seven fives on the damn omnia because you know, everybody that weighed in on this weighed in on how you know, just ridiculous the profile. Now Bob's actual thing would have been point point four. There's no way that he wouldn't. He wouldn't have got a good omnia. But it made I made my point and we had a bunch of fun with it.
Speaker 2: So now it's good. It's good for the office. It's great. I love I love a good long joke like that that takes a while to form, and it's just great. It makes I could guy so many stories about Clooney was a big guy with that. He lived with an actor named Richard Kind. Yeah, he was at Lakes, funny guy and they were young together, not having worked yet in Hollywood, getting little jobs here and there. Richard Kind, nicest guy in the world. George Cloudy finds his picture a painting in the garbage, an awful painting. Awful, but he tested Richard. You know, at some point, I just feel like I want to suck the paint. I feel like it's in me. It's like I could be good at it. He's given this whole spiel. He goes, you should paint, George. Yeah, just keeps me more creative and paint away. So he takes a part of his room. He hangs up this shitty painting he took for the garbage and puts a sheet over it. He goes, oh, look, I'm gonna mess around. When I'm done, I'll show you. Oh I wouldn't look, of course. So he paints over the person's name who did this actual piece of shit, And he puts his name, George Clooney, and he expensive oil paintings. He had stains on an easel. He made it look like he was on his shirt. Months. Are you ready yet? Not yet, Richard. Finally he unveils it, and I really want this to be for you. I worked this hard. You know you're finally working. You're making money, oh, George. At this point they already had different places because work picked up and Richard kind of hung this honk of crap over his couch and told everybody for years, George paid this to me, and like five years later, Clone said, I took that from the garbage to the piece of shit.
Speaker 1: That's good. I love that.
Speaker 2: It takes some time.
Speaker 1: Look it uh having that kind of culture. I mean, back in the day you got you're in you you were in an office twelve hours a day, five days a week with everybody. I mean you have to do things to loosen it up, and and those kind of things brought everybody in a weird way together and it was just a great experience. I mean, I wish my kids could having that kind of work experience. I mean it's just so different now everybody I talk to you, nobody's going into an office. It's still living like this on zoom all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a shame. I mean I used to Yeah, I mean working in a newsroom, of course, was one of the easily the best times of my life, and so many crazy It's like the last bastion where you could tell a dirty joke and the women won't get offended, they'll join in. It was a different era too, but you know, people smoke cigars in their office. There was even people would have a drink in their office. The women didn't worry about if you're flirting with them or saying you look great in that skirt, or it just was a great time to have a bunch of friends and shoot the shit, like you said, nine or ten hours a day, and to go about your day without them. But yeah, man, you saw them all, you saw your family back in those days. Very different now.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, for so many reasons between the financial state of the country where we are with technology and no I know, no, I mean all of these AI stories and stuff that we're I'm involved right now in a product literally that makes radio stations obsolete. It's it's it's AI.
Speaker 7: It's AI powered radio where the the the AI voices are so good and the technology is so great that it is all localized. You're bringing local content in real time into the delivery. It's and all of these companies are in trouble. They all need to cut expenses. They're gonna I mean, they're gonna do the obvious thing, and by the way, they will sound better.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: AI movies are right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm working with the UH, another company that is doing this on the video side, where I mean again replacing news departments. It's over local television stations, and I mean, it's just this is what it is. And I don't know what job there is on planet Earth today that AI isn't going to either, you know, completely disappear or or modify to the point where you have far, far, far less people in the field. You know, everything from medicine to you know, I don't know how they're going to invade sports they get to figure, you know, I don't mean I don't mean the the ancillary things around sports. I mean the actual playing of the game. I don't know how that is going to come into the I don't think you can replace the with an artificial lebron, although I would prefer an artificial lebron in that case.
Speaker 2: No, me go on Instagram and I see these pretty Instagram models. My algorithm is insane, And sometimes I'll send it to a friend and I'll go, look at this girl. He's younger than me, he's more into this whole. He goes, that's a I I can tell right away now getting my eyes trained now to tell AI people from from real people. But you go on a porn site and just you create your own girl. I haven't done it, but you create your own girl of whatever features, whatever body type. It's fucking crazy what they.
Speaker 1: Can do and your AI porn bot you can. Yeah, they want no, but they you're making them have sex with.
Speaker 2: I haven't done it yet, but from what I hear is you you could create their body and then I would imagine there are acts you could do with them in terms of communicate with them, or they'll do things to their own body for your benefit, but they'll be communication. The voice sounds off from what I've heard from I've seen little snippets. The voice is wrong yet. But once they perfect that, like you said, it's gonna be so eerie. It already is eerie. You know. Now they don't have to just buy a five thousand dollars real doll, which used to be the thing like old membered by these dolls that look fate.
Speaker 1: But relationships between biological men and women are going to be you know.
Speaker 2: I know you're.
Speaker 1: Desperately trying to get to population equalization and get that birth rate up.
Speaker 2: Forgetting No, I don't know how it done. No, I agree with you. It's it's all. It's all scary shit. It's the only thing about my life being in my sixties that I'm a little happy about that I'm probably not going to see the worst of it before it really explodes and this whole world becomes very different. Yeah, my kids will it. I know. It sucks.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, and you know. And it's moving so fast that even my oldest kids who are now in there early to to late thirties, the skills they came out of school with are reaching obsolescence and all this stuff is coming in. It's moving at such a such a way to change that even my son just graduated last year, how much of what he learned is going to be I know.
Speaker 2: I've told Rocco, you know, not that he's asking me, but I were talking about trade schools, and I said, listen, there's nothing wrong with putting up a house, not wrong with being an electrician or a plumber. You know, you get three or four guys, you get a couple of trucks before you don't. You've got a big business. You're putting them housing. Like think in terms of that that's not going to be replaced one day. Sure, I should replace electricity.
Speaker 1: And absolutely, and plumbing absolutely.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how that could be done. How do you do that?
Speaker 1: It can replace anything? Well, so some method for detection, detecting where there's an electrical problem, and then the method for doing the repair. You don't think that an artificial intelligence will be able to do it. Not only would they be able to do it, be able to do it with much greater precision, and be able to do it faster than any Everything is up.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm know, I'm trying to. Yeah, I guess. So it's going to be a very soulless world, very soulless world.
Speaker 1: It is really to just to think about and start and just contemplated and imagine, you know, we'll be off the earth by twenty forty or maybe twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: Right, it's scary.
Speaker 1: What's it going to be like in twenty eighty.
Speaker 2: Go look at Black Mirror. Watch the Black Mirror series on Netflix. Everything they're talking about has already been happening, you know. I always done that. Obviously, when you see something in a movie or on TV, it's because it's happening somewhere, little bits of it, and they expand upon them for the screen. But go back and look at Vanilla Sky. You wouldn't believe the things in that movie that are now here already that we thought was so crazy twenty years ago. But the robots are gonna get mad at us. Did you see that one fighting in China? That video of the robots trying to fight together? Look, man, that's just and you can't beat them.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well we're so scary. It's when you decided to kill them, and they don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Dead, right, yeah, sure enough. We'll walk down the street and see people who are robots. Well we'll try to identify that that maybe not us, but our kids will. People will crashing in the street. You'll wonder, is that is that a fake?
Speaker 1: You have got some prototype for a house robot you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, and a.
Speaker 1: House but you know, and I don't want that my home. It's amazing. How can cook and and and you'll clean and do all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know, bro, that's scary. I don't want to be depressed, but it is depressing.
Speaker 1: Well, they cook, clean and give great plow jobs. I mean, you're you're you're probably gonna feel att differently.
Speaker 2: No, that's true. There's that angle. That's true. That's true. So wives will be we don't need wives anymore.
Speaker 1: Husbands are and they don't need husbands, and they'll come first. By the way, of course, it will be the elimination of the husband before the way.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully we'll figure. Hopefully next week we'll be better news with Trump and Elon, and we'll try to feel better about our situation we're in right now.
Speaker 1: If not, I'll just tell another factical joke story from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get more of those. Those are great. Those are great. Okay, buddies, I'll talk to you U al right, come on,