Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday.
Speaker 2: That means we're going to talk about pop culture and Bravo. So I got my friend here, Deanna, changed to chat both things.
Speaker 3: How you doing, Deanna, very pain. It's so nice to be with you during this holiday season, you know, touchdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the world is heavy at the moment. It's heavy. It's every day we got something new, something new.
Speaker 3: It's really crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm happy to.
Speaker 2: Come on here and kind of talk about light and aerie things like Bravo. And I got to tell you that last night the new Vader Pump Roles was on after I guess.
Speaker 1: It was after Salt Lake. I guess I watched Salt.
Speaker 2: Lake and then I was waiting for Watch What Happens Live, and then they slapped a Vander Pump on to trick me, right, So I was flipped it over to HGTV as I want to do, just to touch in with some international house centers or whatever. Yeah, and I went back to see if Watch What Happens Live was on, and so I got sucked into maybe like the last five minutes of the second episode of vander Pump Rolls, and it was.
Speaker 1: Like copy paste.
Speaker 2: It was literally a fight at a pool party that looked exactly like another rooftop poll that like first season of our vander Pump you know, Stacy Jacks had done.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what are we doing right?
Speaker 2: Why didn't they first of all give Sir an entire makeover, make it look like a brand new restaurant, because it's that shit is dated, that's all, and then new outfits, you know, so it looked like and then make then call it vander Pump Roles second shift.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Like just something new.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Too much of the same.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do think it smart. You know, I will only watch the first episode. I didn't see last Nights, but I did think it was smart that we did a full recast, not one, you know, that felt right. And obviously it's not going to work every time, like New York, maybe that's not working one hundred percent, you know, but sometimes you need connective tissue. But I think we had just sort of bottomed out with that other group, like we did everything we could do with them, so it felt nice. I thought that was really smart, I imagine, because I do think Sir is not doing that well financially in that, so I don't know that they had a budget to remake and redo.
Speaker 2: It's that same bathroom that Stossa used to hotter Charnay, you know, in the toilet tank. I mean, it's not a not a not a new mirror, not a new tile on the floor, like nothing.
Speaker 3: The only thing I'll say about that is it feels like when you've worked in a restaurant, you know, Like I'll go back occasionally to the restaurant where I work the longest, which is downtown in the Bonaventure Hotels Steakhouse at the top, and it's a you know, it's a it's a union hotel, so it's different from like others. But there's people who've been there since the seventies literally literally, Yeah, you know. So there's something about the consistency of a look and that I do find true to form. It's like, yeah, this cru is gone and in five years another crew is like, there's something about it that makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: I understand all of that.
Speaker 2: I guess because I'm just such a diehard fan for the original vander Pump roles that this is rough for me. So I did watch the full first episode Okay, did watch some of those people and watch what happens and then just sort of caught the tail end of this second episode. And unless somebody watches it and is like you are missing out, this is amazing, then I'll touch back in.
Speaker 1: But otherwise I think I'm done. I've got so many.
Speaker 2: Shows and so I gotta keep up my brain power for listen. I don't normally watch Below Deck, but I know we've got the below Deck coming up where the Salt Lake City Girls were on, and I'm gonna have to watch that whole season.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm gonna have to. You're looking at your future and what's on deck and what your commitments currently are, and it's like, if you don't need to be fully committed, then you're gonna let you just sit this one out. And I think that's actually healthy.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, I thank you, thank you for supporting my choices. Let's talk about some Bravo news before we get into it. So Jinshaw, she's out, free as a bird. What thoughts about.
Speaker 1: She came out?
Speaker 2: We saw the you know, pictures of her coming out in a hockey coach shaw and then we saw her you know, of course then she had gotten herself put together and then look, you know, was in a trench code or whatever. I did notice that the size difference of the lips, hmm, it comes out looked great, by the way, looked great. Her her almost natural face looked great.
Speaker 3: She's got a great natural face.
Speaker 1: She had a good base to start. Yeah. So now Andy has said over and over since.
Speaker 3: No uncertain terms.
Speaker 2: So when before she went in too, Now he's like, don't ask me again, Like how many times I'm gonna say she's not coming back?
Speaker 1: I don't want no?
Speaker 2: Uh uh, But what do you think is going to happen? Will there'll be a documentary that she participates in. Will Are we going to get her on Nightline or one of these type shows?
Speaker 3: Well that's interesting. Yeah, yeah, I think that, like any reality she's definitely going to do a Trader's right. I mean that just seems like that's happening, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she's got to be home for a little bit. But you know what my understanding is, she is in the halfway house until like August, because August twenty twenty six was her earliest possible release date.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they said they could let her out but she has to be in the transitional facility.
Speaker 3: So she's not going to be in Scotland at least she's not doing the next season of Traders, all right, So you know, I think that the reality world is her oyster. And if she wants to do any of those competition shows, I'm sure they're all probably hitting her up.
Speaker 1: The villains.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but what you know, Listen, people do change, and she may. It would be so surprising if she did not bite. You know. Yes, I think if it were me, to your point, be an executive producer on the one and only docuseries, it's going to be the you know that you get to cultivate and yeah, and make some money on for Hulu.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be on Hulu. Yea.
Speaker 2: All the holidays are here. They're not coming, they're here, and I'm trying not to pan it because I have a lot of last minute things to do. Luckily, I have Wayfair to help me out. I'm hosting a Christmas Eve party and I'm not ready, not ready. So today I went on Wayfair and I found the absolute cutest table decorations. You know, I love some little trees. I got some outdoor lights while I was at it because they have everything. They have those blow up outdoor decorations, They have wreaths for your door. They also have fancy ornaments that I like, and they gorgeous table linons, literally everything from napkins to Christmas trees. And luckily, you know, delivery is fast and free, so I don't have to worry about that my items are coming this week, so I'm going to be able to de stress and enjoy the holidays with my family. And when you go on wayfair dot com they have an entire gift guide section. I found some great gifts for my husband's family and some great things for my sisters and also my dogs. Yes, Wayfair has the things for your dogs too. Last time we went to the beach, also we had three items delivered from Wayfair. It's like Wayfair, yes, thank you, a rug, a bench and a light fixture.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: They have everything, and again delivery is free, even on.
Speaker 1: The big stuff.
Speaker 2: So get your last minute hosting essentials gifts for all your loved ones and acre to celebrate the holidays for way less. Head to wayfair dot com right now and shop all things home that's Wayfair at dot com. W A y f A R dot Com, Wayfair, every Style, every home. So okay, well it's interesting because she hasn't, you know, come out with I'm out and it's amazing. You know, we haven't seen that, thank goodness. So maybe she's hired to be our persons, like let's just tap it down with the pep it down with a shaw, amazing shot test all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's been through it, like she has been sitting in jail, you know.
Speaker 1: So but earned, earned, earned, beyond beyond.
Speaker 3: And I think there's so few lines in the sand in terms of like reality stars and redemption that shwindling, specifically being at the helm of a scam to you know, steal from old people. I'm comfortable with that line in the sound of like no, you're not you're not showing back up on Bravo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I appreciate that Andy has said it from the beginning. He's like nope, and he is like, I really wish people would stop asking me, you know.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like his parents told him that, you know what I'm saying. I feel like he had a conversation with his parents.
Speaker 2: But himself got swindled by somebody like that. Remember, shoot, I forgot that.
Speaker 1: He himself. I got on the phone with somebody, he gave his information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god, I forgot that. It's horrible. I mean, you know, do you know I know someone who's like they a lot of times they do it when there's a death, so they'll look for the people who just lost his spouse, who are very vulnerable and their finances are like could be in a scary place because you know, for yeah, they're not used to handling it, and they go in and they yeah, I have a friend of mine's mom was drumorined, it's horrible. It's horrific.
Speaker 2: Well, my dad just recently they similar to the Andy Cohen thing. They got him on the phone.
Speaker 1: They called him.
Speaker 2: They said they were the bank, and they had him like pull up on his laptop and they were like, okay, well so we're trying to get your account and so we're seeing this. He's like no, and he's like telling them like what's on his screen? My god, and my mom like called my sister. It was like hysterical, like you've got to get over here, like Dad.
Speaker 1: Is not listening to me.
Speaker 2: And finally he did like hang up with them, and then of course he had to go to the bank and make sure that it was taken. And but it was very similar what happened to Andy Cohen, who's thirty years younger than my dad. And both my mom and my mother in law both had a person call and do that thing where they were like, this is Anna my daughter, and I need you to help me. Like with my mother in law Anna, it was Anna that called who Anna was with us and we were like she wasn't called and said she was a Disney World and like somebody had stolen her purson. She needed money. So and then what happened to my mother? So they called my mother and it was Anna saying she had been in like this car accident, and then like another person got on the phone. I was like, I'm the lawyer. I'm trying to help her. No, she doesn't want to call her parents. She said you would help give the money.
Speaker 1: Holy shit. Yeah. And then my mom called me that day and was like, check on Anna and see if she's in her room.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm looking at her. She's in her bed down to sleep. And my mom was like, no, I promise you.
Speaker 1: She just called me.
Speaker 2: I was like, Mom, I'm looking at her, looking at her actual face. She is asleep in her bed. It is, you know, noon on a Saturday, or else would she be. She's dead asleep, you know. And my mom was like yeah, and then like completely tricked her and she get, she gets. She didn't give any money, and my mother in law didn't give any money. But my mother in law was hysterical. I kept calling my husband, like, please check on Anna. My husband's like, she is in the car with us. We are she is not in Disneyland. She is in the car with us. We are doing X YV like And it's very hard for them because at the time and now it's even worse. At the time, somehow they had a way to make the voice sound the same, and now it's even worse.
Speaker 3: What they really Yeah, no, I can't imagine they chose they got your daughter's voice.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Now. My mother in law, I mean, we're in yeah, and was beginning stages of not doing so well when this happened to my mom. I mean, my mom was probably only in her late seventies at the time when this happened, and she was like, I'm telling you, and she will say to this day I'm telling you that was Anna's voice. I know her darks and I know her voice. That was her voice.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but it wasn't. She was asleep, you know.
Speaker 3: But they could have so kind of grabbed it. There's we all speak online, you know. They had grabbed it and cut on Instagram, pulled a bunch of stuff and yeah, put together.
Speaker 2: She's like, tag this is my grandma, you know, on Instagram. So it's crazy. So Jinshaw, No, he can't come back on TV. AI has just major job easier. And no, we don't. We don't want you, but we're glad that you're out. Yeah, and maybe you can sense it. Holidays with your kids.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Candy and Todd's divorce, Okay, I've heard two different things now. I have heard that he is with this person that they were in a thrupple with and the girl is pregnant. And then I've also heard that she is with the girl that they were in a thrill. Wow, I feel like the Todd thing might be more true.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we've seen that picture of him with her pregnant. Now, I don't know if that's doctored. We can't believe anything anymore. Truly No, But that's like, yeah, you know, that's the danger of that thrupple life, you know. I mean, you gotta be careful and someone's going to fall in love and it's not going to end well. Like I don't know who thinks that they're above this stuff, but it's just too crazy. Yeah, it's beyond like you want to have a one off I mean, not for me, but God blessed, but like full on thrapple where you're having a life with another with a third person in your relationship, get out of here.
Speaker 2: I don't I've never heard of a case where it works, but it never does. I've never heard of a case like No, we've been a throuple for twelve years and we're happy.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you have did you watch that show on HBO with like the there's a show, Oh god.
Speaker 2: It's got a lot of TLC shows with the multiples in the family.
Speaker 3: They I don't know the name of it, but basically we I was watching it. I was watching with two of my friends, you know, remotely, and at the end, like, whatever the heck happened with these people? I think one of the guys had a lot of shady stuff going on. They don't even end the season, it just stops. Oh, it's like episode six and it's over.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think that was that TLC show.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then they moved it over to HBO.
Speaker 1: Because TLC Discovery HBO. It's all in the.
Speaker 3: Okay, who give me? Do you not remember anyone from there?
Speaker 1: No? I just remember that.
Speaker 2: It was like, from what I recall, it was like two couples and they had kids, and then they didn't know the one kid was maybe the dad of somebody else, but all this news came out that one of the guys had done a bunch of shady stuff and all these other kids. Yeah, that was a show that was on TLC that they just came abruptly.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean I started watching it with two friends and we were like, wait, what that's it?
Speaker 2: You know, Listen, TLC doesn't normally do that. They'll they'll ride out a horrible character to the end, but with this, they were like, even this is too.
Speaker 1: Much for us.
Speaker 3: Wow. And he was so judgmental, which also you know.
Speaker 1: Glass houses, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking of possible thropples, let's talk about bron Win and Todd.
Speaker 1: She threw it out there.
Speaker 2: He didn't bite, And I guess she's gonna announce that the reunion, which is probably in a couple of weeks that they have separated.
Speaker 1: And who could have seen it come in Vienna?
Speaker 3: Nobody know they were perfect for each other and it was such a loving and and just energizing relationship. I really thought, God, one day, hopefully, you know, my relationship can get close to that. You know, it's a man's world. We still live in the patriarchy, you know, I I don't know, God give her some sort of metal for being with his farty.
Speaker 1: Farty, goudy goutyyoudy.
Speaker 3: Farty, stinky, grumpy, grumpy, chronic halitosis ass you know, like I know he has chronic altosis.
Speaker 1: I just do cherry stealing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like just doesn't have a funny, funny bone in his body. She's out there bending backwards, putting on costumes, running around like a hot dog. I mean it's so hard to watch, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she would do that anyway, because that's just in her. I don't know, I don't know who amongst us who has got a bigger collection of blow.
Speaker 1: About this than bron Win. I mean, where does she keep them all?
Speaker 3: I would I'm no psychologist, but I bet you if she was in a more balanced relationship, she would need less costuming.
Speaker 1: Okay, because she wouldn't feel the need to be on all the time.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't feel the need to do some sort of weird presentational act to get some attention and to elicit a response. I think a lot of that is her trying to elicit a response from him.
Speaker 1: Any attention is good. Attention, yeah, so good, blue yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: When it comes to holiday gifting, I want to give people things they really love. Gift is my love language. I want them to look at this present later and go, ah, she was really thinking of me and something I would like. You can give Mongolian cashmere sweaters, Italian wool coats. I told you, guys, I gave my sisters in law those cashmere blankets last year.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you what I'm doing this year. Giving my daughter two pairs of sterling silver earrings that she wants. I'm giving my husband and my son these gorgeous Duffel bags. They have the best gifts, you guys. They have something for everyone. Like I said, They've got the soft Mongolian cashmere sweaters that literally would be a two hundred dollars sweater starting at fifty dollars. They look like designer pieces. They've got the silk tops, they've got the skirts. You can dress everything up. They've got leather jackets. The Italian wool coats are stand out. They're beautifully tailored. You, guys, they look like you would get them at a super fancy store. Every piece is made with premium materials from ethical, trusted factories and priced far far below with those luxury brands charge you, guys, you have got to go over to Quint's. Okay, find gifts so good you'll want to keep them.
Speaker 1: With Quint's.
Speaker 2: Go to quints dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. For my Canadian bunkies. That's Qui n ce dot com slash pink Shade. He'll get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink Shade. And at the end they'll say where did you hear about us?
Speaker 1: Make sure you say pink shade. I will say that.
Speaker 2: Last year at the reunion when you came on, I was like, okay, he was. He seemed normal and nice and like, okay, yeah, I watched myself back on TV. That's embarrassing. I don't speak to her very well. And yes I was texting a woman and Gwen saw it and all that's terrible. But I've also hoping getting away from him. I don't even need to see her date or anything. I just need to see her be sex and the city, just like hot girl live in her single life.
Speaker 3: Okay, I agree. She really is is connected to Whitney. It's interesting, even like last night when she disclosed the fact that she's been with the female at some point she needed Whitney to like be there with her for that and to not take off. I'm like, oh, you know, I think of her as a pretty strong person, so I thought, oh, it's interesting you know that she does need I think she sees Whitney as like her age, and yes, you know, and she she needed her there to kind of like deal with these birds chirping in her face. You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny too, because when they the two of.
Speaker 2: Them had that sit down and they were, you know, talking, about open marriages or you know whatever. And it was interesting because they were talking about being married to these older men. I'm like, okay, well, Whitney, your husband is like ten eleven years older than you, not not like thirty seven years older than you.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I don't think quite a difference.
Speaker 3: Husband is like remarkably older than her. I mean, ten years between a man and a woman is not newsworthy. Ten like four years between a woman and a man is like they're going to write an article about it. But oh, yeah, you know yeah. I'm like, all right, yeah, I didn't know personally that you get to just open up your relationship. It seems like they were like, well, this is what happens when you date someone older. At some point you get to be with others. Like wait a minute, read the print in that one.
Speaker 2: Isn't todd tired, isn't he's an older gentleman. I don't know if he's how much older he is than me. But I'm tired, and I don't need to be listen. I barely even want to look within my house. I don't need to be also looking elsewhere.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: Had being able to pull ass is so upsetting to me, like I find it nauseating. You know, I will to say, I'll look it up. Yeah, let's get down to it, because there's nothing about him that should inspire. Like if you're gonna tell me, okay, well he's you know, paying women X, Y and Z for their time, Yes, you know that one thing, Like I guess if he's like buying them gifts, you know what I mean? But like, what the hell like not this guy?
Speaker 2: Okay, So she is forty and he is It says either sixty six or sixty seven as of late twenty twenty five, So I take it back. He is ten years older than me, so he's really got to be tired. And they're twenty six years apart.
Speaker 3: So nothing sexual about him. I mean, I just.
Speaker 2: Can't deal there's not. And then once we met her mom, all of it made sense. Right, We're like, oh, okay, she's trying to get this older person approval and she doesn't have it. She doesn't have it from Muzzy, she doesn't have it from Todd, and she needs to stand on her own two feet and realize, you know, she's like best friends with Christia Ciriano Fus step into that.
Speaker 3: March around with him. That's a blast. He seems like nothing but fun, yes and creative, brilliant. Have fun with him. Go get some martinis, Go get some espresso martiniz with him.
Speaker 1: Going up with Christmas Cariana. You don't need Todd Muzzy.
Speaker 2: I really do want to know the origin of the name Muzzy, And maybe we're going to get it on the reunion, because I don't know if it is like a first grandchild couldn't say whatever they were trying to call her mema and said Muzzy. You know, cause a lot of times you'll get this nickname the first grandchild will come up with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the grand parent.
Speaker 2: But Muzzy is just so close to muzzle and like Fozzy Bear. It's just so many things it could be. I just need to know with the origin of Muzzy.
Speaker 3: It does work, I will tell you that much. There she's so she's nothing but a muzzy to me, like I you know, it's right.
Speaker 1: She's in those like Kathy sweatshirts, like need coffee you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, Okay, now, Real Housewife, Ultimate Girls Strip, road Trip. I'm obsessed with it because they announced at Bravo Kahn and gave no other information. Okay, Okay, So I'm annoyed by this, and I'm obsessed with finding out any kernel of information because I'm trying to figure out, are they going to like pick up some ladies in New York City and then drive down to like pick up some Michelle Salahie in DC, and then where are we going? I mean we're going, We're going over to New Jersey. We're going to pick up Teresa. They We're going to go to Dallas, Atlanta, and then there's a big wide space of no ladies and then we've got to go all the way to the west coast.
Speaker 1: So what's happening on this week?
Speaker 3: Do you think we're in arinder van collecting housewives across down a coast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're. I think we're in an RV. You got some guy that's driving it. That'll be the comedic foil wherever. So often it'll be like, I don't know that Ninie was pretty loud, you know, or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I've heard it.
Speaker 3: They give us anything. No, it just they just gave us a title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I've asked everybody, and the most I heard was I heard Heather McDonald talking about her show this week, and what she had gleamed is that was going to be a RV situation and that she also her Nieannie isn't talks to do it, even though you know she did fire Andy specifically Bravo.
Speaker 1: But I guess they got over it.
Speaker 3: They seem to have gotten over it.
Speaker 1: I think they should get over it because I think there's she's an icon. I think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Basically, remember when she did that sit down with with Bethany No Oh, she did a sit down on Bethany's podcast a few years ago. I feel like two years ago.
Speaker 1: During the reality reconing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and I felt like Nini and it wasn't good to see, but she had been so beaten down by I think the man. You know, her impression is that like there was just a don't work with Nini blacklist kind of thing that went on. And I don't know if that's true or it's not. Sometimes you can get in your head about stuff and it just feels like opportunities, you know, opportunities fall away when you're not on these shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Relevant, and so it maybe you know, I have no I tend to believe that there's some truth to what she's saying. And then there's also just like you're out of the limelight and so you know, people aren't clamoring in the same way you know that they were so but I got I got a real sense that she had been so kind of beaten down slash humbled by the experience of being let go in the way that she was, I think. And it was sad to see because she is, you know, one of the greats and will always be. But I had the sense that she was open to mending this fence, you know, and uh, getting her life back kind of you know, it.
Speaker 2: Would be great if it was like only Ochi's on this road trip, like you're going to give us a Bethany and Nini a Ramona.
Speaker 1: A Vicky.
Speaker 3: Bethany is not going to do it.
Speaker 1: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with it too, because I just enjoy her crazy TikTok good.
Speaker 3: It's just go through everything with her. I hate her, and then I warm up and then I can and he again, and then I respect her and then I you know, it's I'm all over the map with Bethany. At all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her latest anger at Cardier was pretty entertaining. I love when she gets real mad at a luxury bland and then tells us how much everything costs, how many Love bracelets she has, how many Cardier watches she has?
Speaker 1: You know. I like when she gets like.
Speaker 2: Really mad at a luxury brand and then she starts quoting prices. Sure, that just gives me joy because it's just so it is so out of my realm, you know.
Speaker 1: That, It's just like wow, wow, Wow.
Speaker 2: That's to me talking about like things in my office from home guds like she's talking about Cardier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the five dollars fix on her.
Speaker 2: Bracelets or yeah. Yeah, she was like, because the bracelet doesn't sit like this. It's like this, So I need to get a smaller and I know what size I wear?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, who knows what size you wear in a.
Speaker 1: Cardia Love bracelet?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Hard to know. I'll never know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now Beverly Hills. So Beverly Hills has started. We've had two episodes. I've heard mixed things. I've heard some people like it's kind of boring, and I'm like, I have loved every single.
Speaker 3: Second too, every second. Well, I think that now when you have we had two episodes.
Speaker 4: Or three, I'm trying to think, because we definitely had two, because we had the opening one and then we had the painting of the penis Isi and.
Speaker 3: Fertilla I was the second one. The penis is okay, okay, okay, great, I've kind of merged them both in my head. But yeah, I think that, like the reason it's really clicking this year is that Kyle has a lighter spirit, like Kyle's having fun again and we needed that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I agree.
Speaker 2: What what is Mauricio on exactly white drug?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? His giggle. I'm like, I will murder you in cold blood, like I his laughing goofy ass laugh. While talking about dating, I was like.
Speaker 1: To his wife. To his wife, He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That her, Like I was like, I the emotions coming up in me when I hear that her her a hearty, her horror. I'm like, mo, you're a dead man. I can't even look at your face.
Speaker 1: And he's just so.
Speaker 2: We saw him when we were in La when we were leaving dinner at Craig's. He was coming in with a young blonde girl.
Speaker 3: Stop it?
Speaker 1: Sure did I saw it with my eyes. Yes, you're dead?
Speaker 3: What were the vibes?
Speaker 2: So we had had dinner, and so were you with? I was with Matt Mahr and Ingrid and we'd had dinner and then we were just going to sit at the bar and have a drink because, by the way, always the worst plan. Just have your dinner and then go home. But when you have that extra drink, you don't feel so good the next day. Sure, but it's a mistake I make often. So we were going to have another drink, which we did, and Ingrid's like, Mauricio just walked in with some blonde.
Speaker 1: I was like, huh. So she was like, oh no, I need to get this picture of you.
Speaker 2: I was like okay, and then I pose so she could get him behind me.
Speaker 3: Do you think he knew?
Speaker 2: No, And if he did, he was thrilled. But he's he's he's five nine. If he's if he's.
Speaker 3: A day okay. So so you were you wanted? I was thinking taller. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I wanted taller. But you think you see Kylie looks tall because she's tiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, that makes sense though, I would have had him at six feet.
Speaker 2: No, they've got those tall daughters. But I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 3: Is he cute?
Speaker 1: He was? Uh?
Speaker 2: From what I could see, just from like the back and then him walking and from the side, you know, without he he seemed he seemed young and light and.
Speaker 3: Happy, unburdened by what would say, yeah, he is unburdened by what has been really truly.
Speaker 2: She went over there and was like, I'm bringing you towels, and again he's like, again, you already brought me towel. I don't know why I need somebody's towel. She's just like, you have four daughters, like you need towels. So she brings them towels and she shows them the black makeup towels so's to not get the white one sturdy and says these are not for all your whorees or whatever.
Speaker 1: And he's like, that's like, why are you why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: You just go, oh, Kyle, I wouldn't do that, or of course I know these are for our daughters. I'm gonna put them in the guest room. But he's just like, oh, portion told me.
Speaker 1: I'm in my hae.
Speaker 3: Face here's the thing. Ew here's what I actually feel now. You know, remember when vander Pump had that like article about him cheating on Kyle. The rumor is.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh Lisa vander Pump had it and then tricked brain to Glenville into like presuming yes, yes, yes, yes, back in the day.
Speaker 3: I think that he has been a ho this entire time, and that Kyle had it in a place in her mind right like she knew. I believe she knew things were happening. They had an agreement of some kind in place, don't yeah, Like they have to be random, it has to be a one time thing, you know, whatever their freaking deal was. So I think that's why what we're seeing right now is so lived in mm hmm, you know, because he is now just it's not it doesn't feel new.
Speaker 1: No, and whatever.
Speaker 2: It was two seasons ago when they were separating, and you could tell she had such disdain for him when he was talking, oh yeah, when he said like, how many more tattoos are you going to get? Like I don't like it, and she was like, I don't give a.
Speaker 1: Fuck what you like. It was the anger she had.
Speaker 2: And I think at that point, either something had been exposed something so bad that she was like, now this I can't forgive like this. I was going to look the other way and don't care because we have this life and whatever. But now whatever this is that you've done, now I can't move past it. Correct and then yeah, and then she heard Morgan Wade's music and DMed her because she enjoyed the lyrics and went on a sober journey and it all just snowballed together.
Speaker 1: Here we are and here we are.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the episode when she's talking to Erica about it, and she's you know, it's obviously planned that they're going to discuss it, and she's saying to Erica, you know, the person that I was with didn't want all this. But I'm like, as Jerit said under her breath, and watch what happens live. Regarding Morgan, she's like public figure.
Speaker 3: Public figure, public figure who was on the show quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Was on the show as Kyle's friend, and she.
Speaker 3: Was singing at the memorial of her bad friend. She was getting tattoos with her. She was on the goddamn show.
Speaker 2: I think that she they dated, and I think it's, like Kyle said, she felt very strongly, and I think sometimes that can happen, like right out of a relationship and jump into something too fast. Man, woman, My issue was always the age gap with them. She didn't mention that, but for her, I just think Morgan got over it and was like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do this.
Speaker 3: That's what Amy Phillips said too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she Morgan is the one that was like, yeah, this was fun, but.
Speaker 3: Like wow, that's exactly what Amy said. I think you guys are right.
Speaker 1: Broke broke Call's heart right, oh man, and decided it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: This this getting these like middle aged women the Bravo bands coming to me.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't need it. That's not the fan base I want. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like she probably thought, you know what, I've probably squeezed all of the notoriety out of this moment. Whether she meant to or not, whether she really understood what it would meant, I'll give it to her. She may not have, you know, but yeah, it's definitely a good out to be like, you know what, I can't do that anymore. And then yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Because Kyle's not going to say okay, I'll quit the show to be with you.
Speaker 3: No, I mean listen, it's not she has the money. I think that Kyle. I maybe Kyle's saying this a little bit to save face as well regarding her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be. Yeah, she just let out broke up with me.
Speaker 3: That's the truth, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's probably, like most things, a combination. But yeah, I think you guys are onto something that it's this was a Morgan being really ready to move on and because she could have figured it out if she wasn't, and she would have.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now Erica said she might or might not visit Tom in jail unclear. Oy, I mean, listen, I'm not in that relationship. I don't know what that could be like to be so hoodwinked by somebody or whatever whatever the case may be. It is not the person she married. This is an entirely different person. But you would have been actually taking care of this person instead of being taken care of by the state of California.
Speaker 1: But the right move is to visit him in jail.
Speaker 2: Just Erica doesn't always see the big picture of what things look like, you know, like to the world, like to the world, it's gonna look better if you go.
Speaker 1: Visit him in jail just to say will it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was married to him for like twenty years, she should go.
Speaker 3: And like, I don't care personally if she sees him in jail, I don't stand in Listen. What I believe about Erica, and I believe this down to the bottom of my core, is that she had this opportunity to live a lifestyle that was completely out of her all possibility is growing up and in her life when she was cocktailing and raising her son and met Tom. Yes, I think she believed she deserved that life. I do not think she gives a shit about those victims. I really don't. I don't think she cares about anyone else other than herself, and I think she would have done anything to maintain her lifestyle. So whether or not she knew exactly what was going on, No, I don't think she knew exactly what was going on. But she's very bright, very very astute and bright, and she listens to everything and like, do you remember that like a season ago where they were on vacation and she was drunk at dinner and she was rattling off all those like historical facts to those strangers. If you remember it like it was. I'm it's forever ago. So but it was in that moment. I'm like, Oh, she's whip smart and she listens to everything. And I believe that she had a blind eye to Tom's conduct. And I don't think she cared.
Speaker 1: Well. I think it's like kyl ursio.
Speaker 2: It's just sort of like, don't bring it home, don't let me see it, don't tell me anything.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know, right, but I know.
Speaker 2: And I think when she left him, I something in me says, somehow she had to have known this shit was going out and that's why.
Speaker 1: She left him. Oh, of course, because it did. It did happen like several months later. It wasn't like right away.
Speaker 2: But where she left him, she immediately started in on always banging this judge.
Speaker 1: And da da da da.
Speaker 2: She started that campaign. I think you're writing that she doesn't care about the victims at all. I think at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it occurs to her that like what he did in those I think it occurs to her that she was embarrassed and her life had to change.
Speaker 3: Yes, and she affected, and she's in like she has lawsuits and all of that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I do think she should say goodbye.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not waiting on it. I think that how are you waiting on it? Have you been waiting on it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I just want her to say she I just want her to say I did. I went to the prison and I saw him. It's not good. This is not the person I'm married. This is not the person I know. He didn't know me. I've got the closure I needed. You know, I'm going to remember the good times, and I think optically for the world that would be a good thing for her to do. But I mean the way that she behaved after everything with downwa times, like I don't get a fuck about anybody but me and all that. You know, that wasn't great. So now we need to sort of step away from that and show that maybe you at least cared about him to say.
Speaker 3: I mean, I personally don't think she owes him that, okay, because what he did was disgusting and egregious. I don't think she owes him anything in terms of a visit. You know, I feel like things right here, but like, yeah, I think he deserves to rot.
Speaker 1: You're right, I changed my mind see is that easy? It's that easy.
Speaker 3: I think she's I think that one of the reasons she wouldn't is also because of perception. She's just gotten out of people coming for her. So like, I think part of that is, like I don't even want to touch this and stir it back up again, you know. But yeah, I mean I also don't know what she would get out of it, because.
Speaker 2: Well, like she said to Sudden, it's not like I'm going to show up, but he's immediately tell me all these answers, right, you know, he's not going to open up and tell me why he did all these things. You know, there's not going to be there will be no closure.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a closure. And I also would be curious as to what she knows anyway, But that's just me. Listen, it's possible she doesn't. I just think she has told us who she is and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, let's see Erica.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, Jari bugs me.
Speaker 2: She's always bugged me, and this particular episode, she bugged me, and it was a moment where she where she shouldn't have bugged me. It should have been a moment where I had some empathy for her, but I didn't because she was being She's so dramatic. Little Jagger looking at me and I don't even recognize my child talking about Harry.
Speaker 1: Thank you. P K was never around.
Speaker 2: These kids' lives haven't changed massively in the fact that that like both parents were always at home and now one parent is just never there. It's not like a huge and I think, like Rachel Zoe's saying with Rog, same idea, like nothing really has changed. He thinks he didn't help a lot before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I don't know about that. I think Rog was there with it.
Speaker 1: He was there, he was there, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is I don't think that one day she looked at Jagger and said, and Jagger all of a sudden is like gone into a depression because he misses his dad. I think his dad is always in Europe doing god knows what.
Speaker 3: And I think this has been fot I mean months have gone by, right, like I think, well.
Speaker 2: That's again, and then to be like the whole thing was Kyle, and I felt Kyle's in this situation where she was explaining, like he just wants to go to be with my parents. In Florida and be around a male figure and whatever, and my parents want to take him, and now he says no, he's coming to take.
Speaker 1: The kids, blah blah blah. And Kyle was like, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just trying to think of like away in the middle where it doesn't get to start a fight, like, yeah, they go to Florida, but also he could come to Florida and see them there and then if the only season for one day, that's on him. But I felt Kyle's point of like, try to meet in the middle so everything is not a battle.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think it was just for delivery. She didn't need to say. She said something along the lines of like I don't know if he's a bad person or some right, Like she said something like that and then went into it. That's what triggered her because she's sticking up for him. Yeah, and in that moment, Deirit didn't need that at that moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, like I said, I could see both sides work. But I think Durit is so overly dramatic and cries with no tears. She just irritates me. Yeah, she just irritates me.
Speaker 3: And because she's Delulu and dramatic. And I do think that she has been living the Delulu lifestyle for years. And I think what we're seeing right now is like the veil lifting and her looking at that person and her life, and I think she's going through it for real because she's been in a bubble of designer clothes and skulls, and you know, she hasn't been dropped into like what is you know.
Speaker 2: I do wonder what will happen there, because you know it's all her stuff going to go on the real real, you know, because you know every by all accounts, everything she does buy Israel, and she does buy off the rack and she sings a Gucciese suit and she just.
Speaker 3: Buys it, you know, with what money.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess maxing out every credit card you've ever had.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean I guess I.
Speaker 2: Too could get a huge wardrobe, but it would take about two days to max out my card and then what you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't seem like the funds are a veil, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean he's been sued by Caesar's and everybody else, and so yeah, that's not going to go.
Speaker 3: Well, what Their nickname for each other.
Speaker 2: Was Bubby Bubba, Bubby Bubba, Bubba bubba, bubby.
Speaker 3: Going bubby, I think it's bubba, yeah, bubba. Yeah. I was trying to remember that the other day, like what did they call each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because not to be confused with Schwartz and Katie Bubba, right, this was more of a bubby boat of British accent BUBBAA yeah.
Speaker 3: I never connected the Shorts and Katie Bubba with their bubba. Those were such different bubbas to me.
Speaker 2: You know, once seems a little plash and one seems down to gut her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is which?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, Rachel Zoe I met her. I met her at Bravo Con just like on the carpet, you know. Back she it was the only time I ever stood in line, and it was in the Viking room and I was like, oh, I'm going to get in line, and they started doing like four minutes. We have three minutes, and then they're letting you know, they're going to cut the line off, and INGERD and I were like, listen, we was standing this line for twenty minutes. We have we were not line standards. I cannot cut this line off. And he's like, I got you, girl, and then she let us get up there and then like right behind us, they cut the line off.
Speaker 1: Rachel Zoe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was like, I'm fast and fast, I'm not going to talk or anything to love you take a picture and run off like I'm not going to talk. You know, I'm not going to give her my life story, like who cares? But she did seem to be stunned, stunned.
Speaker 3: As to what's happened in her life that you're in.
Speaker 2: A headlight that I'm in a VIP room standing, Yeah, people are running up to be taken, like but Nana's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well here's something I'd like to just shine a light on. Okay, I know the pink Shads, the bunkies as it were, are in a stude group. I know they do their research. I know they're on these interwebs looking around. I would like everyone to do a bit of a deep dive on Rachel Zoe's business and sort of how she's conducted herself in business. I participated in that Box of Zo, but but it was called Curator when I got to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, box, and I feel like I also did, like briefly and then that like wasn't worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I did it during the pandemic and nothing brought me Like when that box arrived once a month, it was everything to me, Like it was you know, when we were starved for that box coming with goodies was like my whole life truly. And then everything went steeply downhill with the quality and the delivery dates, and then they were recycling things that we'd already had and there was no new stuff on the website. It was bad, like it was like the end of a season and like for the holiday season. I was counting and so were the other people on because that's the crazy thing about getting a box like that is you hyper focus on these items that are coming to you. They become important in a way that's weird, you know, Yes, it is like it's weird. You're like, well, I need that bag to go to this party in this part like it's like think you are bookmarking it. Yeah so I but I ended up bouncing because it just went down. But then there's a girl online, she's on TikTok. She does a lot of deep dives into business practices. Yes, thank you, Yes I know her. Yes, yeah, and she's taken down Bethany.
Speaker 2: I believe she has taken down Rachel Zoe more than once.
Speaker 3: Well she did a nice but you know, so yesterday I saw that she's given over her company or partnered with these guys like the Gordon Brothers or something like that. Okay, she just posted it yesterday. Rachel Zoe brand gets snapped up by Gordon Brothers.
Speaker 1: The whole brand.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you that I knew, like because her I don't. I don't think her fashion line is it didn't go like it's so hard to make, but like there's no Rachel. There was like a pop up, there was a store at the Grove at one point. I just don't think that line was too expensive and not relatable to people. And then her home good stuff and her all that Rachel Zoe content, that's all branding. So none of that's real. It's none of that's her product. That's her licensing her name that they can slap on and she's going, yeah, we'll do this one and this one and this one. I don't know how much you get for that, you know, but I can say from this box experience, you know, she was also doing these lavish parties with all of these stunning a white influencers and doing these big reveals of the box, and like the people paying for it, we're not getting theirs. So it was just wild. But your girl, miss Lynch, has done some really heavy dives on her, and I think that half of the reason she's on this show is because she is run her business into the ground.
Speaker 1: She needs the money.
Speaker 3: I think she needs. Yes, I think she needs the infusion of interest the money, And I think something like this is probably very smart because she does need the brand to be taken over. I do think, and I think her husband probably was helping her, although I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, he was the business part and she's the creative part.
Speaker 3: Well let's blame Roger helping or hurting. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is he adjacent to your Bethdy I mean something like that, Yeah, very possibly.
Speaker 1: That is very interesting.
Speaker 2: And I think when Meredith posted something about the Rachel So thing, I told her I was like, oh, I used to get that box, and she was like and then it went to shit. I was like, yeah, I think I remember being I can't remember it as clearly as you can. Yeah, I can't remember getting it and then thinking like, I think they sent me this same stuff lot last month, and I think I also told Meredith that I liked a fat fit fun and she was like absolutely.
Speaker 1: Not okay, and so I stopped. Yeah, I was like, hey, I want to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love a curated box of something to come to me. But you know, I don't know what I don't want to get.
Speaker 1: I get stitch fixed.
Speaker 3: My husband does. He's done stitch fix a handful of times and it's been fabulous.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine how great it would be like if my husband got it, but he doesn't need more closed, but he would love it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like Wing is not a big shopper, so they have gotten him and it's more. You know, he's a little cheap in that area, so it's been nice to have. Like you're gonna pick things that someone sent you in a box over going to a store and being like that's true spensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because sometimes you put it on and you get it and you're like, oh, I love that thought about that. But let's go listen of the five things stitch Fixed sends me every month.
Speaker 1: Generally, do generally else, generally, Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, generally every so often, I'll keep two things and it's fine, it's okay, you just send back four things and then you keep the one and wow, I said, But then you've got something and you're like, okay. I wouldn't have thought about that, but it did. They sent me this last one. It was like a fleecy sweatshirt thing that was like a green that I wouldn't normally pick, but it ended up looking good. But it had like a big high turtleneck thing, which normally I would be like, no, that's going to make me hot.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want it.
Speaker 2: But then I put it on and I was like, well, you this doesn't look amazing.
Speaker 3: Damn If I don't look just startling in that looks so cute, and this sweatshirt okay, well that is really fun.
Speaker 2: And then I go and look and if it's like one hundred and eighty dollars, then it's a no okay. But if it's like a sixty eight dollars that I'm like, all right.
Speaker 3: Staying with, staying right here, stay right here.
Speaker 1: Let's cute enough. So I do like that, but I do.
Speaker 2: If Merredith is listening, I'm sorry, but I I do think something happened. Then she says no to any box. No boxes, no boxes, no boxes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay bye.
Speaker 2: Because she says that it's all like a racket and it's a markup, and then they get old stuff and whatever. She was very very into, especially the makeup boxes, because there was another makeup box that came for a while and I learned about it from my daughter and I started getting it. It's same thing after like a few months. You're like so exciting to get this new mascara or whatever, and then they start sending you the same things or you're like how many how many canners do I need?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: You can't go through stuff like that. That's what I did like about the Rachel Curator box of Zoe type box is that yes, okay, so you would get a variety of things. So you would get a facial something, some sort of skincare and some sort of bag and some sort of costume jewelry and some sort of other thing, but then like how many totes can you have and how many pretty jewelry trays are you gonna use? And so it did get repetitive in that way. But I thought the skincare by and large was like excellent until it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then something happened. Well, that's interesting that she got bought.
Speaker 3: I actually feel like this is a very good thing for her because I think she does have a brand name and this. I also love looking at her. I love what she puts together. I find it, you know, although she has like a lot of it looks similar. I do find her style to be like interesting, Like I like the necklaces. I like what she puts together. And Bravo, she was in that white suit right that just looks so expensive and like amazing. I just I'm interested to see what she puts together on this show.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm interested.
Speaker 2: I liked her going to Kathy Hilton's house and being like, no, no, check, no, no, You've got to carry this bag. I know that it's an extra twenty seven pounds of leather. You're going to have to carry this because this is the bag you carry when you're.
Speaker 3: And that's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like I have my grocery bag that I carry.
Speaker 3: Katy She's like, I'm Kathy Hilton.
Speaker 2: She's like, I just carry that bag for moms, and that's my bag. Say I pulled out of California reference Okay, okay, so Salt Lake City. I want to talk about Meredith crying and Greece for no reason. And I really liked that. All the other women are like, who cares that we're in Greece on Mother's Day? We knew we would be here on Mother's Day and we all agreed to it. When we agreed to do the filming, we all knew it was going to be Mother's Day. We all agreed to it, and I love it. The rest of them are like, fuck those kids, Like who can Greece the Mother's Day? They can call me. It's about me, It's not about them. Is like, I'm just not going to go doctor Brooks. I was like, don't you have four kids? You only care about Brooks?
Speaker 3: Well, there's that. I mean, I think she was in such a drop you know from all I love that you have that. I think it was I the one who shared that with you, or do you know you shared it with me? Oh yeah, yeah, I shared it with you. I like me about but it's good to see.
Speaker 1: And then we talked about it and then they said me.
Speaker 3: And then they sent and then they sent me because of your chef. Yeah, thank you, thank you. I wonder if we're gonna we're not getting a box of Zo's that much, I know after this, but I've opened to a box if anyone want says any something. But I think that call. I think she was just pummeled by Heather and Company for a couple of days in a row, and she just wanted to talk to her kid like. So I don't know, had she'd been in better graces with everyone up until that point, I don't know if that call from Brooks would have been as meaningful. But I think she just needed, like to touch base with someone who loved her.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I kind of understood it.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand it at all. And then they're at that cookie thing and the man comes over. He's like, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Amazing? That was amazing. He was like, I want to go to Greece. A I need to go to Greece. After that episode, it was.
Speaker 1: Stunning, stunning. Every view was better than Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, every view. The water, the food looked insane.
Speaker 2: Food, and they were like I loved how Agi was like, they're eating lunch and she was let's talk about dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what I wanted to talk about, like, because everything looks so fresh. It looks like you're not going to gain a pound. You're walking everywhere. I'm not worried about like there's no pounds being gained on that trip.
Speaker 2: You're you're walking away less like it's literally the Mediterranean diet.
Speaker 3: Literally the Mediterranean diet.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: And the shops just looked amazing, Like I wanted to be in those little white shops with the blue accents everywhere, and it just was a great trip. I'm like, I'm so happy to be on this trip.
Speaker 2: You know, they were just on that other trip, was thinking about that today.
Speaker 1: They were in that island on that boat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're right. Yeah, that was great too, Okay, And you know what, Saltic City deserves it because they at one point could not get out of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: They were like, we're going to Saint George.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know what they deserve Greece, and they deserve to be on that yacht because they've earned it. A and B they could. They were at that Trixie motel, which was bleak love tricksy to death, but you know, and then they.
Speaker 1: They always going by sprinter vand yeah.
Speaker 3: Never, we're never going up. We're just like going over, and so it was nice. It was really nice for them to get up and out. So that's why it was kind of hard. I think Meredith was like bumming us out, and I'm like, girl, your energy is a black hole. You're sucking me down into it. Please look at the natural surroundings and gather yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, they all kept going, none of us are going to be upset. Look around. We're in Greece. And I loved how light and airy Whitney has been on this trip.
Speaker 1: She has been just a joy.
Speaker 2: When she pretended to be a shot put and fling her purse and then Heather picks up, it was like gold.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is like, oh I broke it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: And I liked how Brittany, once again coming with the ridiculousness is just what we need, and her saying she has trademarked high body count hair even though that's not even a phrase she made up or Angie made up.
Speaker 3: And is that a real phrase Outside of the show.
Speaker 2: I've heard high body count, this, high body count that, so I'm sure high body count hair has been out.
Speaker 3: There, but I think that I think that I don't give that to Angree. I don't think high body count hair has been out there before.
Speaker 2: Okay, well she said, she goes, I didn't even make it up. Oh she said that either way, it doesn't matter because Britney jumped on it, and I think it was like, you're just sorry you forgot to trademark it. So I'm going to get those T shirts like, Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, you thirsty little little menace to society.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hilarious, and then I loved how Whitney stood up and goes, Okay, we're gonna squash this and we're not gonna talk about it anymore because look where we are.
Speaker 1: I'm just so happy about it. And Meredith.
Speaker 2: The Britney Angie thing over high body count here did lift Meredith's spirit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyally did.
Speaker 2: She got happier because now Brittany did another ridiculous thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, it gave everyone a lift except for Angie. It gave everyone else a lift. When Yeah, when Meredith I came out in her little swimsuit cover up, sich and she was ready to have a nice time in the pool. I said praise you Jesus, because I couldn't take any more of her sad, sack energy. I was like, I get why you feel ganged up on, you have been, but at this point, like can we have some fun in Greece or yeah, they have a great day, even Mary Cosby just oh Mary's doing great.
Speaker 1: Mary, She's having a blast.
Speaker 3: I'm like, who were you before? To me? Like, Mary is.
Speaker 1: So like why was she like that before? And now she's so different?
Speaker 3: I listen. What I do think about Mary is that what she says, she stands by when she's like, you need to if you don't like something, say it. You know you have a problem with someone, say it to their face. I'm like, when Mary's not happy, she says it, we are just I think that she didn't care. It was also Genshaw times and her and Jen had beef. I think she didn't. I think Jenshaw was probably a big reason why she was not comfortable in the group, and like you know, she just her husband grandfather isn't there anymore, which I think lightens the load. You know, it's hard to be on there with your husband grandfather and like it's nice that he is off. I think she's freed up by that.
Speaker 1: I think he just fully lives in Florida. And she's like, great, great here, yeah.
Speaker 3: No problem. I mean that's a weight off your shoulders. You know that she doesn't have to.
Speaker 1: Like deal with him and his weirdness.
Speaker 3: And be in the house and avoid him. I mean, right, So I think she has genuinely taken some time to settle in with the gang. But god, she is the breeziest, most rational, most hilarious, Like, yeah, square face is what did she say?
Speaker 1: No, you're saying that, you know.
Speaker 2: Or it's just like if you have a hat that can wear if you can wear a bucket hat, right, then you have certain kinds. Then you have bucket face. You have bucket face. But but she's like, look at me, look at me, look at me. Yes, bucket no, bucket yes, bucket no. No, Yeah, you can't wear a bucket. She was like, because my face is this, and I can't wear a bucket. She can't wear a bucket?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know this. This is hard to wear a bucket. I think buckets are hard in general. You know, I think I always gravitate towards a bucket because they do, like it, But the truth and reality of a bucket is that it's really hard to pull off.
Speaker 2: I gravitate towards a bucket, but it does not look good on me. And I haven't learned my lesson. I keep getting them and they're not wearing them.
Speaker 3: And so here we are. It's like, this is what Mary's trying to communicate out. It's PSA.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, yes, I listen. I'm fascinated. Now.
Speaker 2: Am I going to cover that TLC documentary about her and interview the director?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course I.
Speaker 3: Am, obviously I am it will you're a professional.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta see all the sides of it. Yeah, is it going to be great?
Speaker 3: Are we going to learn that? It's just, you know, terrible.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have the streamers and I'm going to watch it tonight actually, and I'll I'll send you some text to let you know what I've learned.
Speaker 3: When the organization has been the leadership has been passed down from grandmother to granddaughter, and then the leadership has also passed down the congregation and the husband to the granddaughter, we've got problems, like we don't even have to look any further. We've got major issues going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen some clips and it's like we were locked in and not allowed to leave until we gave certain amounts of money and things like that.
Speaker 1: That's not good. So we I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it with the partner of mind and a love for Mary going in trus.
Speaker 3: Remember that she's also a victim, that's right. Oh yeah, it has to remember that she was victimized at a very right How old was she when she was put into this position?
Speaker 1: In her twenties?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so that's bizarre, it is, And so I just want to maintain that as we have to say goodbye to Mary.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'll let you know. I'll give you. I'll give you.
Speaker 3: Please tell me, just give me like this, Mary still with us or got to let her go?
Speaker 1: Yes, right, I want to say that.
Speaker 2: The only thing I have to say really quickly about Potomac this week is so, I think it was about two weeks ago we had Wendy's mom on talking about how great it was that Wendy was so rich.
Speaker 1: Look at my bag, look at my belt.
Speaker 2: Wendy so rich, Wendy can do it all, Wendy can buy it all that wasn't great. And then this week on this latest episode, she and I want to say Todd, just not Todd Eddie. Wendy and Eddie were talking about how expensive the renovation is and how she's just not looking at the bills because you know, once you get over one hundred and fifty k, like what does it really matter? And not relatable and also not great for their court case.
Speaker 3: Oh, very bad. Also, let's not forget that they that sort of rattled me to the core was her little daughter saying she had four phones.
Speaker 1: I miss that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. At the little party that Wendy and Giselle put together, her daughter was like, I have four phones.
Speaker 1: Okay three of them.
Speaker 3: Fisher Price, I felt we were with like I don't exactly I felt we were with phone. And I perceive this of every Housewife scandal that we have engaged with, and we've done a lot. We've been doing a lot of heavy lifting in our time.
Speaker 1: We've talked about two on this show just today.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, this is the biggest thinker. I can't square my mind around Wendy and Eddie, yeah doing this. I just find them to be very good parents. I think they are very reasonable people. I love them together. I love Eddie. I just think that do I think? Could I see like, okay, Wendy has spent too much on clothing and surgeries, yes, but this I just think she's too smart for like, I don't I can't get it right, and I can't get it right that one of them wouldn't stop the other one.
Speaker 1: I can't get it right that Eddie would put things in writing as a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Is he a lawyer?
Speaker 1: He is a lawyer.
Speaker 2: To email her and say, hey, go in the closet and find some other stuff to stupid.
Speaker 1: He is a lawyer. She's a professor.
Speaker 2: She's a public policy politics professor, and he's a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Well that's the other thing, is like you're racking up these bills and you seem to keep shedding jobs like you don't have. You're not a professor anymore.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 3: I don't see you on MSNBC. You. I don't know what's happening with your four degrees. You keep shedding the very prestigious, good paying jobs that they're not you know, over the top money, but they're good money.
Speaker 1: That yeah you have.
Speaker 3: You know, you're a professor. So she just may have lost her mind on this stuff and lost her way. But it is, it confuses me to no end. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 1: I agree, I don't get it at all. Get it.
Speaker 2: And then the other point on potomach this week that I wanted to discuss was everybody just hates Stacy and it's starting to get hard.
Speaker 1: It's starting to get rough. Now.
Speaker 2: I do know that a cab or Amy, you did a little spoof on Stacy and it was great. I didn't know that I needed it, but I needed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Emily Jersus and I we were going to do an auction for Amy, Like we're throwing around some ideas for her products to do like interstitials in the show, and I was like, why don't we do something with the qvs as QBC hosts like Stacy, and so we just and then Emily made those brilliant shirts that were a knockoff of like Stacy's crazy Holloway. I mean, I live for her QBC contract.
Speaker 2: You guys just looked up Stacy Rush on QBC and yeah, things will pop up and it's hilarious. Now Listen, she's so different than any other QVC hosts.
Speaker 1: They all do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she was very good at it, very good. So she knows she's got a job to fall back on if this falls through.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and that's a nice job. She is great at it. That is who she is at her core, which is like I can sell you anything, it doesn't need to be the truth. And I think that's a place where she lives. It's like I will things better than they are and I will sell anything and try to stop me. It's like it's in her DNA. I do love that Wendy loves Stacy. Stacy has brought out a really cute color in Wendy. In my opinion, like Wendy's more giggly and fun around Stacy because they think she just gets a kick out of her.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you gotta have one Ally on the show. You gotta have one Ally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean she's her Ally and she's stealing her idea. So you know where are I.
Speaker 2: I will be interested to see at the end of the season when they roll Caaren out for the interview with Andy. Now, we roll her out, we rolled her out, and we will see, we will see. We have seen rather a clip of her saying, you know, basically admitting you know she had a drinking problem, which right, We've been trying to get her to say for like five years. Next stop, she hannova door, but like, you know, it's Tama judge. Like some people might just need to admit they have a little bit of Meredith Mark, Meredith Marks. Now we don't know, we don't know. And another thing, I wonder if Meredith was in a bad mood on this trip because she's unable to reach for what normally would make her feel better, because she's trying to hold it together yea, and not give them any more AMMO against her.
Speaker 3: I think that's not wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's I will tell you that that. At the beginning of this season, more than once when Meredith drove up more than once somebody comment, wow, Meredith, you're driving, and another time like, look at you driving a car.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't catch that.
Speaker 2: Some people are like, oh, it's because she's got this deal with like Lexus or whatever, because she's like, oh, I've got a cooler in the back, you know, for my caviar. But I said to somebody, I think it was Corey Carly. I said this other podcasters, I said, what do you think that's about? And Carly said maybe she doesn't have a license, or maybe she doesn't drive because of the medication she takes, or but they really acted like they've never seen her drive a vehicle.
Speaker 1: So I found that interesting too. Look at you driving?
Speaker 3: Look at that? Could you walk in a straight line? Look at you?
Speaker 2: And every episode, every episode, I can't make head door tails of what she did to her face because she just looks like she's fourteen years old.
Speaker 3: You'll never understand it because she goes, she vacillates from looking twenty one to fifty eight, you know what I mean? Or but you can't. It can change within a sentence, you know. I mean, her body in that freaking jean skirt and white tank insane. She looked insane her But then and then it's we got the filters that she'll put a she will filter her life away in the on Instagram. I mean, she filters her life away.
Speaker 2: She makes her face a lot more circular, like tagery line.
Speaker 3: Like feetus face. It is so crazy high school, yeah, you know, So it's so hard. And I don't know if she's filtering like on her drugs or not, because it's just not regular. You know, she's not doing a dusting I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think that I might be onto something, that she might be in a bad mood because she's like, I'm not going to bring my happy pills with me because that got me in trouble last time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give them any more, ammo.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, she does need them.
Speaker 1: You guys. Speaking of things that we do to make her face look better.
Speaker 2: Deanna has a wonderful podcast and substack called how to Be less Old.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You can go to how to Be less Old and you could find out about the latest phrases that the kids are saying. You could find out about should we still be wearing wide light jeans? You should find out about a face laser. The other day I sent Deanna, Yeah, a face laser and said do I need this? And Deanna said, I don't know her, so I didn't get it. You can find out everything over there, So tell everybody what's happening.
Speaker 1: Over there right now?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, ovens such a good time. How tobe less old dot substack dot com for our written content, and we put our we put our podcast episodes up there. Emily Foster and I we will get down to it. We do the investigating. We recently did a post on like the most popular songs from Spotify from the ages like thirteen to eighteen, what worldwide kids are listening to? Okay, because when we took a look at the list, we were like, we don't know a lot of things, like you know that, okay, everything, but like this is like the top five artists and you know some of them, of course we knew, but then a lot of songs that do. So we put together an app, a teaser, a sampler, pooh poop platter for people to click through listen. There's just stuff that's great that like just how would it get on our radar?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And so it's good to know. Did you know that? Like we'll tackle. We tackled a rumor that I'm now seeing out in articles about Timothy Schalla May's rapper persona.
Speaker 1: I know that headline.
Speaker 2: I saw a headline about that, So tell me what it is because I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How do you say?
Speaker 3: Why do you say?
Speaker 1: I don't know? I think Ingrid's daughters started saying that.
Speaker 3: That I fee his next rapper name, but SD kid, it's like speculated and Emily I will give her credit, got on this a while ago and I didn't know what she was talking about at first, but then I started looking into it and read her post, and I'm like, oh shit, I think that is possibly Timothy Chelly h moonlighting as this really popular rapper that his eyes. It's s STI Kid is the name of the rappers. So you know, these are the things we'll get you there before these headlines hit, and you're going to feel in the know. You're going to feel educated, You're going to feel like, Okay, I had oh my god, I'm going to read this because it was so sweet. We had a new comment on our podcast, you know, little rating and review you, and it said, hold on, I'm just going to read it real.
Speaker 1: Quick, starting a second.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I think he can do it. To be honest, we've.
Speaker 1: Seen him wrap on sorry not live.
Speaker 3: I think he's doing it so like it's already happening and he's having fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: So this review said great pod. Mary Paine from Pink Shade was talking about this podcast recently. Great referral. I have already learned so much from these two. It is wonderful to know what's going on around us and not to be left out, forgotten or ignored that it is from Lolo one three, four, one nine, and I just thought, God, if that is not exactly what we're trying to be up to. So I so appreciated that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you guys are funny, So you're not over there like being too serious about.
Speaker 3: Yoh, we're having a nice time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: And I do like sometimes you're like, listen, this is what we're told we're supposed to wear, but this is.
Speaker 1: What we want to wear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you have.
Speaker 1: And I know that.
Speaker 2: Socks with Tinnis shoes is controversial, but I'm still doing it.
Speaker 1: I can't wear a no show sock. I can't.
Speaker 3: No, you shouldn't know. None of the kids are wearing no show Mary. But okay, no, no, no, no, but.
Speaker 2: I can't wear a I can't wear like what we used to call back in my day, a tennis sock. You can't wear You're not supposed to wear that either. You're supposed to wear no socks. No, okay, Oh it's different.
Speaker 3: You can't wear socks, okay, you can't wear no show socks, okay, because I don't They want show, okay, they want to see a sock. They think it's disgusting to have ankles presented, so they don't like it. Like and you'll when you look around and you look at a Halle Bieber like off duty, she's gonna have a visible sock. Like they don't. We are generation. We don't like that. It's not comfortable to wear a no show. We just were beaten into submission thinking we had to elongate the leg with a no show.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but the youths.
Speaker 3: Do not like a no show. They think it's lame.
Speaker 2: But don't they think they also like like a like a like a chunky sock or you know, and I'm still sticking with like my low rise like tennis socks that just hit right above my tennis shoe and I know that's not cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that might be a problem. That might be a problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: They're going to appreciate that more, I believe, rather than like to see some material will probably provide them with a little bit of comfort. But they don't want to see like bare ankle. I just don't want to see it. They don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: But listen. Unlike Lisa Barlow, I have good ankles. I want to show.
Speaker 3: Them, okay, flex flex flex.
Speaker 2: When you have only a couple of things on your body at this age that you want to show in your ankle is one of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, and if they hate our ankles when they're out, I have found, you know, I have a high arch. I'm in an orthotic I already, you know I'm already and I don't have nice ankles, so I enjoy I've leaned into a thicker sock, a pull up sock. I said, thank you Jesus, and I'm out here feeling dare I say quite comfortable?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna look into I have to go look more into the sock situation. These are things that I think are important and that that that plagued me.
Speaker 1: And this is what you talk about.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is like it's okay, like teenagers should not look over at us and be like you're cool, Like it's not, we're not. You know, we're gonna think that so we don't have to. It's the knowing. It's knowing is the power. And then when you choose to flaunt your ankles in front of a couple of ne'er do well youngsters. And you you you feel confident to say that I'm choosing my choice and I'm wagging my ankles in your face and choke on it. Choke on it. You know you stand in your truth?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is what you get over there, guys.
Speaker 2: And then tell everybody, of course, about your other business, which is the Montage Queen.
Speaker 3: Montage Queen dot com. I feel I've extended before, but if I will remind anyone that if you mentioned pink shade, I'm happy to give you five percent off any of the the products right way down. Yeah, thank yous, Oh awesome. So I do you know everything from birthdays to I do traditional montages and then I do uh a package, the smaller package, which is prompt related. So like if you had someone you wanted to celebrate, we would customize a few prompts for them and then set something up for people to send in their their content and I put it together and it's so special. So if you're doing like a bar Mitsva bat Mitz or something along those lines, I'd be more like a classic montage. And then you know you or just reach out to me if you have something you want to work on and I'm happy to discuss.
Speaker 2: But look it up because like if you ever have ideas like Okay, it's so and so's fiftieth birthday, or this is like something special, then go look at Diana's website website, because there's all sorts of ideas there, Like, yeah, somebody did for my sister's wedding, which was like thirty years ago. Literally like somebody with the microphone would go up and ask questions and then somebody put it all together and I still.
Speaker 1: Have it now. People at the wedding saying like funny things. You know.
Speaker 3: You don't know how many times people reach back out to me and they're like, you know, I got this from my mom. She watches it all the time. I mean, you just nothing. We have all this content, you know, but until it's put together, until you take like pictures, videos and music and like put something special together, it's only so meaningful because it's just sitting in a library, you know. So and then the it's called the party line where people submit that is also just like you're sharing things right to someone that we just don't do a lot in life, you know, and when you receive it, it's like it's like a love bomb. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah really with a good kind good oh yeah happy yes yeah, not like a.
Speaker 1: Love locking like Alloi and Teresa kind.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, sometimes maybe it is maybe it's too much, but yeah, so twenty twenty six guys, get in so I can book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, something else, like everybody has left their spirits and their moods and.
Speaker 3: Yeah things I have. I feel like I have a I think I think it's fair to say I have like one hundred percent satisfaction, right of course, so you know, not you know what I mean, Like I will say that I if you look in I'm the one that's it.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: So you guys, if you reach out to Dianna, make sure to mention Pink Shange, You'll give you a little discount.
Speaker 1: And that's you know, you know me, I love a bargain.
Speaker 3: Some all about it, I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you can follow Dianna HG B l O how to Be Less Old, the Montage Green and then she also she's Diana M. Chang on Instagram and please follow me at Pink Shade Pod and I will be back guys this weekend with Kimberly for ninety Day the other way, and guys.
Speaker 1: Hope you're surviving the holidays. That's what I'm hoping for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, bye bye.
Speaker 1: This is fun.