Speaker 1: Welcome back, and we've got Tony Ardabin on the line of Wise Wolf Gold and he's set up David Night not Gold to take you there. Great place to buy gold and silver. You can also get group discounts and save regularly each month with a small amount or a large amount. He can handle that either way. When you buy gold or silver, it can be a small or large transaction. He can help you to set up whatever you want a part on a monthly basis and get a group buy and that's a great way to save. Just to accumulate this over a period of time. Thank you for joining us, Tony. I mean talking about accumulating stuff over a period of time. I mean, just look at this, the shock that just went through the market with the interest rate change from the Federal Reserve yesterday. What effect is it having on the gold market. I haven't seen the numbers this morning.
Speaker 2: Well pretty much in correlation. Immediately gold broke. It's all time high again. I'm losing track. When somebody asked me today how many times has gold broken in sull time high in the last six months, and I said, I don't know, actually lost track a while ago. So yeah, gold broke twenty six hundred dollars an ounce. WHOA, It is interesting, David. You know, you and I've been talking about this for a while. There was going to be a lowering of interest rates. They started to talk about that back I believe in as early as March, and they were supposed to be something by May that didn't happen, and then you know, June and July rolled around and didn't happen. You and I just started speculating even way back then that the closer we get to the election, when they look I think at the overall field of how all the politics are going to work and how that's going to play out, what the economy looks like, then they lower the interest rates fifty basis points. That was unexpected. It was only supposed to be twenty five. That's a very aggressive rate cut. Even the headline of Drudge just about two links down is saying that the Fed is very aggressive right now.
Speaker 3: So something something is going on.
Speaker 2: We know that they have stagflation, which is the high unemployment. They've got inflation, they got low economic growth, so they have stackflation.
Speaker 3: So what's the deal here?
Speaker 2: And they asked Palaf it was politically motivated, he said, he served all Americans.
Speaker 1: He serves himself as what he's doing, whatever they're doing. No, it did surprise a lot of people. What I saw was at ninety percent of all of the economists and experts and talking heads, ninety percent of then thought it was going to be twenty five basis points, and he came up with fifty basis points. It's like whoa, you know, So it really was not what they expect. That's why I thought there'd be a lot of moves in the stock market, moves in the gold market. But to go past twenty six hundred, that's pretty important because these are psychological barriers.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Once it starts getting up to people look at well, I don't know, I haven't seen it up to twenty six hundred, so maybe it's overvalued. I'm going to sell off, and so it you know, takes a while. But then when it jumps past that, then people get used to it, and then it starts to accumulating go to the next one. We had people who were saying, well, it's going to get to twenty seven hundred by first quarter of twenty twenty five. I don't know what's going to happen with that. I don't predict the future. But it's well on its way, isn't it. We had I think so, yeah, we had Mesas dot Org so an economy so strong that it requires crisis level fed action.
Speaker 2: We're doing so well and we've licked inflation. So you know what that means, David, we need inflation. Yeah, that's the again, this is this is the crazy part. And I think you know where Henry Ford said, if people understood the banking system, there'll be a revolution in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's really not complicated. They have a lot of technical jargon that they throw at you.
Speaker 2: You read these articles that you're talking about the interest rates or lowering or raising and what it does to the economy and all of the technical stuff. But at the end of the day, everybody's with baited breath watching Jerome Powell asking when are you going to give us some more inflation? Because that's what this is is the lowering of interest rates is going to be currency creation, it's debt creation. It increases the money supply. It's going to again further decrease the value of dollars. That's just what this is in a simplistic term. So yeah, that's the reason that gold broke its all time high again.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin is up, Silver is up.
Speaker 2: It's finally just I think found the threshold of thirty bucks and it's staying over thirty one, I believe.
Speaker 3: Right now. Let's see silver's.
Speaker 2: Right under thirty one thirty dollars and eighty seven cents a troy ounce for silver. So I think we're going to continue to see these moves and metals is more and more inflation against the market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it is amazing. I want to talk about him making dramatic moves. Of course, that's what he's known for. When you go back and look at what happened with and I've got a chart here. This is also from Mesa's the FED hits the panic button. This is the FED five and so they show the interest rates going back to nineteen ninety two, you know, going up and down as they're manipulating the markets. And when you go back and you look at what happened in the run up to the Great Recession and the housing crisis and everything, you can see them raising at you know, gradually it looks like a stairstep going up and then all of a sudden everything pops and then they drop it down to basically zero. After that, it's like a spiderway up a stairway to heaven and then or to Hell, I guess. But then when you look at this most recent one, he goes way up higher. And not only that, but it's not a stairstep because he was raising it so rapidly in such short intervals and doing it not at a twenty five basis point increment, but at a seventy five basis point interval. It just goes straight up. It's absolutely amazing. So yeah, he's known for this type of stuff, you know, drastic move so in a sense, I'm not surprised about that. It'll be interesting to see how the politicians spent it. Of course, you know, the Republicans will say, well, it's evidence so we got a weak economy. They'll say, well, it's evidence that we have beaten inflation and so forth. So it's even the people are trying to excuse it or saying, well, yeah, I think we've got inflation under control, but you know the jobs are pretty shaky. Well that's not that's going to be hard for them to spend that for the average person then to their favor. But I don't really think the voting matters anyway. I think they're going to decide that they're going to pick who the president is regardless of what we think about it one way or the other. But it'll be interesting to see how they try to spend this.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree with you on that. And then what's been absenti ist in this election? Is any really talk over the economy? Yeah, it used to be the economy stupid, and it's not anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, you go back to that now the candidates that are stupid.
Speaker 2: James Carville was wrong. It's the candidate stupid that's the problem. And you go back you talk about the Great Recession. You know, I lived through that, had a real estate company. I was running the communience store at the time, and I remember again just kind of getting a crash course and fed intervention and what was happening. There was a lot of currency creation, was the housing market was hot. They had the subprime and all of that, all the derivatives that were going on. The difference between that market and this market is they started to raise rates and that kind of cooled things off, and then of course there was the crash. But there was a lot of consumer demand. That's why gasoline, if people remember, gasoline hit over four dollars a gallon during the peak of the subprime market. So what it happened is all that currency creation. People were able to get easy access to liquidity. They were borrowing against homes, they were selling homes, buying homes, so all that currency hit the market. People were buying stuff, and they were buying cheap goods from overseas. That caused a lot of factories to use a lot of energy. Energy prices went up. People had to decide if they were going to pay for their heating bill or their gasoline or their groceries. They started choosing more domestically, buying less and less, and that caused the whole thing to collapse. It's interesting Nowadavid, they have again the same kind of liquidity in the market, but the consumer confidence is down, so a lot of these things aren't as hot. These sectors, especially energy, and in these other places, the demand isn't the same, so they're trying to again, it's more like stagflation, where you've got low economic growth, you've got inflation and high unemployment, so really all these things are going on at once. So him cutting rates aggressively like this. It really singles something else. I don't think anybody I didn't expect fifty bases points and I think we, you and I expected them to do it. But right before the election, which is pretty much right on queue with the fifty.
Speaker 3: That's something else.
Speaker 2: And I wonder, you know again, is it the markets are moving a little bit. It's going to take a while for all of that to kick in because this is going to be about cheap money entering the system. But I think it'll be whatever happens will be short lived and we may have may have even more rate raising on the horizon, depending on who gets elected.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy zero hedge in terms of you know, people put in air quotes a political Yeah right.
Speaker 4: They tweeted out.
Speaker 1: It's amazing what eight hundred and eighteen thousan downward jobs revision that nobody could have seen coming because the economy was so strong, and then we have this happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's political. It's it's absolutely political.
Speaker 1: And of course Gerald Slinty had been saying he was surprised that they hadn't actually done more of these. I guess he thought that they would do. You know, several of them spaced out to you know, several twenty five moves, but they waited and did one fifty later on, you know, just a single fifty. So I guess that's the way they're going to play it. But again, it just shows how manipulative the Federal Reserve and the and the federal government is. I mean, the problems with the economy really began with them, and and everything they do is seems like it's almost calculated to destroy things. Yes, and even if a short term it looks like they're doing something help themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to wonder what all these motivations are for. We're losing again, that's the big picture. You step back and look at it. Take the politics out of this and domestic issues with our currency. Why are we losing the world's reserve currency status, which is huge. It's prop the dollar up. It's one of the reasons why we have this. We can write all these checks, you know, we can write these blank checks all the time. It's because again the world is using our currency, but there's rapidly dumping it and we do nothing to stop it. As a matter of fact, there's headlines that come out that the Saudi's are really having some deep talks right now with the Chinese about the Petro you want. At least if it's not the Petro you want, it's something related to bricks. It's something that's in the periphery of those nations trading within you know, their cross border payment systems outside of the United States and anything that has to do with the West, and it's sanctions.
Speaker 3: So that's happening.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, there's another article I saw that the Saudi government is secretly they have transcripts of this of money Metals found this through some research that the Saudis are buying gold off the books secretly through Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so all these countries.
Speaker 2: That are in the bricks right now are just accumulating gold massively. We're not the United States, is not Canada, is not the West in general, it's pretty much not buying gold.
Speaker 3: But these bricks nations are as a reason for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I talked about that.
Speaker 1: You know, the guy doing the detective work and find out that they're actually trying to conceal the goal that they're buying, saying that it's a consumer and that type of thing. So playing the same game that China is doing but of course the petro dollar is already dead because they they're accepting a payment in other currencies. That was the essence of the petro dollar. But then you find out that they're accumulating gold in a massive scale and doing it secretly and not attributing it to the Central Bank China doing the same thing. And now as you're talking about, if they set up some kind of a petro you want, and what that does is that pivots from making you from the petro dollar to the petro you want, that makes China the reserve currency. This has always been the game, in my opinion, to make China the largest economy. They want to use them as a beta test site for the CBDC type of stuff with their social credit system and everything else. They want to have an economy that runs off of slave labor like they have in China. You know, another aspect of the Chinese economy was always intellectual property theft. That sounds awful a lot like the business model of YouTube and all the AI companies, doesn't it. I mean, it's like intellectual property theft, currency manipulation, and then using the scare tactics of the climate change garbage to make sure that they've got yet another component of all this stuff, which is of the China price, which is going to be cheaper energy, far cheaper energy than anybody else had they always have had. The sentience goes back to Kissinger and the jee politics of all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you're absolutely right, I mean and Justin Trudeaux certainly would love to see more growth in China and China taking over. Well, that's his favorite place, that's his model. And yeah, that's the way a lot of these World Economic Forum stooges are. They love they love China. That's again you hit the nail on the head. You go back to nineteen forty nine, the Rockefellers and Rothschild's popping up Maw making it possible for communists China to take power there. The communist government under Mao and you know Nixon open China in seventy two, but the year following that is the birth of the Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 3: I don't think these things are an accident.
Speaker 2: They have a test model, they want to set it up, and everything has been a pivot away from us in the West and the United States.
Speaker 3: Really going going to China.
Speaker 2: You can see the trade deficits that we've racked up since nineteen seventy four, and we ran our last trade star plus and all that's gone over to China, the manufacturing base again, the debt that we've incurred, you know, borrowing China, owning our debt, now dumping our debt. There is something interesting too, and it is there's something about the stealth of this has always caught my attention. But you know, the Chinese the beginning of this century started buying massive quantities of gold and off the books. So that's interesting. Why would you not want the world to know what you own? Wouldn't you want to, you know, be perceived as more wealthy or have that kind of strength, and they would buy stuff off the books. They still buy things off the books. They have sixty thousand gold mines. I know I've said that before on this show, but it's estimated, you know, sixty thousand.
Speaker 3: They're not a net exporter. They keep most all of it there.
Speaker 2: I think they're looking for the and they China plans for the long term. As we know through history, what did Napoleon say, China is a sleeping dragon. You should let it sleep, you know, keep it slumbering. So that's something that we haven't done. We basically woke it back up and then you know, infused it with all this globalist capital and an encouragement from the globe.
Speaker 3: You're exactly right.
Speaker 2: I think it's the test model, and everything's been pivoted away from the United States. And maybe that's one of the reasons why we did nothing to stop that fifty year agreement from lapsing with the petro dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and climate change, you know, the Paris Climate Accord. But yeah, depopulation. I mean, they were always on board with that. It's like, you know, whatever the globalists wanted. Yes, sir, you know, how high do you want us to jump on this thing? They've always been there. As you point out Justin Trudeau, Yeah, I love China. You know you can just do if you got something that you need to do, you can just do it.
Speaker 4: George W. Bush said the same thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we look at this Wait a minute, this conserved Republican George W. Bush said that he'd like to be like the Chinese dictators, just to be able to tell people what to do. Yeah, he said that, just like Justin Trudeau, because they're both globalists. And these labels don't mean anything. These elections don't mean anything, folks. It's all rigged, it's all planned. These people are all working for the same It's like the professional wrestling. They all work for mcmahnon or whatever the guy's name was. I don't follow wrestling that much, but yeah, it's all about that. And I've got a question for you. Though this is on Rumble, don't frag me. Bro says, please ask about linked cards for using medals for purchase power. I had on yesterday, I had Aaron Day and he was talking about how he's working really hard to try to find cryptocurrencies and even ways that he can make private the transactions and the wallets when he's doing something that's not private like bitcoin. No, but he's focusing on Monaro and other ones, and he was talking about different process and how he's constantly evolving.
Speaker 4: And he's doing that.
Speaker 1: He's also talking about how I uses gold and silver and how especially there in New Hampshire, people understand the goal certificates that you hand down. He said, I'll leave him there for the tips for people so they start to see that. But he talked about various ways that he was trying to get out of the system and use what he had stored up with either crypto or gold or silver. So again the question is what about linked cards for using metals for purchase power. Do you know anything about that that you could tell him.
Speaker 3: I believe what he's referring to.
Speaker 2: I believe is there are some programs where you can buy gold and then against that gold you can get a Visa card or a master card, and in real time that you can use funds from your supply, like if you're going to purchase something and then the gold comes out of your account.
Speaker 3: I do know. There's an author of a book called Pirate Money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's really about the fact in the United States and our linkage to the Spanish conquest of the New World, and how the gold and silver flooded the market and that's where the modern dollar really comes from, and the weight and measurements of that you can it's an it's an interesting book, and he had some ties to the building of the Texas Depository for gold and silver. I'll have to have him on the show. I read the book recently. I thought it was really good. But he talks about that, and he's got one of those those same link cards.
Speaker 3: So maybe I'll do a Babe back next week and talk about it. Could be a good guests for the show too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I need to get him on. I had Serenader Nicely sent a thing to me saying, hey, you got to read this book.
Speaker 4: I downloaded.
Speaker 1: I haven't had time to read it yet, and so yeah, it's I knew of it, but I haven't read it. So you're a little bit ahead of me on that in terms of having read it. But yeah, that's the idea, is that, And that's what Nicely was saying. He said, there needs to be some way that we can start to normalize the use of gold. And you know that's as I was talking to Aaron Day. You know, it just had an interesting comment. He said, the older generations understand privacy and they value it, but they don't understand the technology.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 1: The younger in generations understand the technology, but they don't value privacy.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. Got this disconnecting.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, that's really accurate, because I do value privacy, but I really don't trust my valuation knowledge of this constantly evolving technological aspect there. You know, how do you keep this stuff safe and and you know what, what is the government going Because one of the things he said is we've already got central bank digital currency for all practical purposes because they can see so much of what you're doing. That's what I like about gold and silver. It's physical, it's anonymous, it's private. You know, after the transaction is done, they don't know where it is, you know, And so that's what I like about it.
Speaker 4: It's very simple.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing he was talking about was how crypto that began as currency, they then transferred it over into kind of a financial asset, you know, kind of it's now become like an NFT and as opposed to just being a currency that was there, and that was not his original intention. So he's trying to figure out how can use how he can use it on a daily basis, How he can take his bitcoin and stuff like that and load up a card that he can use like a debit card they can use in ordinary retail places and things like that.
Speaker 4: But so we were talking a little bit about that.
Speaker 1: I guess that is what don't frag me Bro was referring to. But there's a lot of as certain nicely said, there's a lot of different states that are trying to look at this and seeing, you know, well, how can we let people store their goal and still use it as a purchase vehicle? You know, So I think maybe that's on the horizon.
Speaker 3: Well, I do think that it is, and I love that.
Speaker 2: Being in the space of innovation in the face of everything that's going on with you know, the top down surveillance state being pushed on all of us. You know, what is it the surveillance disguised as money, right that the Kathain Austin Fitz talks about.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what the CBDC is.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's a little bit on the you know, in the political spectrum right now. And you're so right about I mean, you don't you hear it from Trump? There was an article up on on zero Hedge, they can call it. I'm going to read it on my show here at eleven or so about the Kamala bucks.
Speaker 3: The Kamala bucks are coming, right, it is.
Speaker 2: It is interesting that on a bit of a partisan line, the Republican Party seems a little bit more astute, which is kind of bizarre. They normally are just left to a kind of clueless to what's actually going on. But that is interesting they're setting that and maybe that's just so we feel like we have opposition to digital currency. I prefer instead of having the opposition in Washington, I prefer to have it at the state and local level. That's where you can really win this war against centralization and surveillance and all the stuff that they want to push through. But yeah, it seems like there is some bit of a difference in the election, but not much. You don't hear that that's really the big issue here, and you're talking it is generational. My son, we're going through the airport in Florida coming back from a conference and I went first and they looked at my ID and then he's right behind me and he comes in. He says, I'm going to opt out of the facial scan. And I didn't tell them to do that.
Speaker 3: I thought that was great. I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Opt out of the face And they said, okay, Sorr, you're going to stand over here. Did the whole thing, you know, without the scan. But I thought that that was good. I didn't teach him that. And you know, he had a gold coin coming to the shop. It was actually really cool, I should take a picture and send it to you, David. It was a nineteen seventy nine Soviet gold coin and it was about the size of a little bit bigger than a dime. And he's like, I can I get this data? And I said, yeah, be your pay for the week. I mean, you got to You're going to be okay, You're going to be able to afford food. But he's got that gold coin. I think, you know, this spending the time I had with him and some of the people that are come in the shop that are his age, I really like to see that, you know, I don't know that it's it's straight down the middle. I think there's a lot to the older generation we can teach. Hey, there was a time that you didn't have to give up so much information just to function in society. I remember getting my driver's license in nineteen ninety five when I was fifteen. It was it was a I got my driver's license early to take care of my grandma. I remember that there was an option whether or not I gave him my social Security number.
Speaker 3: It was an option, and I opted out. I mean exactly, I don't want to give it to you. I don't want to give it to you. But that was nineteen I don't think you can't do any of that now.
Speaker 4: They didn't even ask me for mine.
Speaker 1: And then to give you an idea of how bad things are, my dad started driving when he was eight years old.
Speaker 4: He didn't even need a license. So you know it's now they've made it. See.
Speaker 1: The other part of it is they close that. They closed the loop by making it unaffordable. Right, that's one of the reasons why young kids are not getting cars, and they don't necessarily want it. They just don't have any cheap cars they can buy, and the insurance is so incredibly expensive, so they shut that, shut that out. I just got to ask, if you opt out of a face scan, they have you stand over here. I've done that over and over again when I flew years ago, I'd opt out of the body scan. I'd have to go stand over in the spot until they brought somebody out to put their hands all over my body. So do they bring somebody out and put their hands all over your face if.
Speaker 2: You know nothing you have about I thought that was because I was just going through the motions, and I went through and did my thing.
Speaker 3: You know and gave him ID.
Speaker 2: And I go through the line and they're about to scan him and he just steps away and he opts out and they didn't do anything. They just he just was able to go through the line. I guess they don't get that a lot. Yeah, I decided not to be up in.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good, that's really good. Yeah, it's just the TSA and all this stuff. It's just such a fraud and everybody needs to know that. But going back to the other stuff, you know, in terms of the different ways that people can use crypto, the different ways that people can use gold or silver, or set them up in a depository and then be able to make draws off it, write checks and that type of thing, or use a credit card that's not in play. Shut But people are talking about it, and you've got a lot of people talking about it. You got businesses talking about you've got state governments talking about it in a lot of different states. And so I think the good news is is that when it hits the fan, I don't think it'll take very long to set those things up. If things get really bad, they could quickly set their war gaming it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: They just haven't. You pulled the trigger. I think they could pull the trigger pretty quickly on that stuff. So the good news is is that if you've got gold and silver, you could immediately jump into that game. If you don't have gold and silver, you're not going to have anything that you can stick in the depository and draw off of.
Speaker 4: You know, that's the important thing. Getting out of the system, the true thing here.
Speaker 2: I believe the goal should be to get away from counterparty risk as best as you can, and it's going to be in the depository. It needs to be something that you trust, and there will be I think trusted depositories. I mean I use them right now for gold and silber iras, and people need to remember they call me all the time.
Speaker 3: That's where the wealthy keep there gold and silver.
Speaker 2: You can't keep it all at your house, but you should have some physical on hand, and I think that they do have the grid set up for it. But one of the things that's happened alongside gold and silver, which has been great, it's been the cryptocurrency revolution and it has infiltrated It has educated the mind of millions and millions of younger people, and I think change culture. These questions I remember you know, running for Congress in twenty fourteen and talk about the FED and I talk about the money supply and about talking about fiat currency. I get these, you know, a lot of blank stares or like, you know, just not sure what I was really referring to.
Speaker 3: Now that's just commonplace.
Speaker 2: And one of the reasons is is because it's so ubiquitous out there to talk about the dollar juxtaposed to something like bitcoin, and younger people can understand that. So there has been a counter revolution I think inside you know, these cryptocurrencies, which has been really effective and changing lack of a better term, hearts and minds to take something from the military industrial complex that really is a real thing when they've changed the way that you look. So there can be kind of like there was in the Soviet Union. There can be a top down rule, but nobody really gives it any true authority other than you know, having to comply with it, not really acquiescing, you know, giving it full authority like they believe in it. I don't think people will believe in it when it comes there. I think they'll just go have to grin and bear it. There'll be a great section of society that'll really be trading amongst themselves and still using these crypto technologies.
Speaker 3: I don't think they can keep up with the David.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's the key thing she pointed out.
Speaker 1: It's really had a changed people's hearts and minds in terms of the way they look at the dollar. Right, you don't hear anybody saying, sound is a dollar anymore? The sound the dollar makes us boying, boying, you know, like the part's falling off of the airplane.
Speaker 3: The uh.
Speaker 4: But the.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody is looking at it. They've got the different things that you know, different countries are looking at say, well, not the dollar, we want to go with bricks or something like that. You've got individuals you're saying, well not the dollar, but I want to go with crypto, or I want to go with gold or silver or something like that. But everybody is looking for an alternative to the dollar, expecting that disasters a head in the courses because of the massive accumulation and debt. You know, Mesus says unprecedented monetary destruction is coming. Global monetary supply is swored by twenty point six trillion dollars since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Just in five years.
Speaker 1: According to Bloomberg, they said global debt has surged over fifteen trillion dollars in twenty twenty three, reaching new record of three hundred and thirteen trillion dollars. And so most of this is in the NATO countries that want to go to war now, I guess you know, the US, France, Germany, the UK. That's where it is. And again, you know, that's part of the reason I think they're pushing so farrd for war everywhere because they've just spent us into oblivion. Now they want to bomb us into oblivion.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: And you look at the total global debt worldwide, it's about three hundred and fifty trillion dollars. Supposedly all the holdings and wealth and sovereign funds and currencies is about four hundred trillion dollars. And then you know, you look at the big chart and something. When I saw Michael Saylor give his talking Nashville at the Bitcoin conference, I'm forever changed how I look at the economy. I never seen it put this this way exactly where you show the actual blocks where the wealth, supposed way health is held. And if you look and you have all these giant blocks and all the way up in the top left hand corner, these tiny little slides and representation of gold at sixteen trillion. So gold's at sixteen trillion market cap, and it is truly the oldest measurement of wealth in the world and again has been money through all throughout history. And in a you know, five hundred trillion supposed worldwide wealth economy, it only has a sixteen trillion market cap. For some reason, I find that incredulous. I think we're trading on March trillion. Yeah, we're on margin, Yeah, on silver. So bitcoin has a one point two trillion dollar market cap. Something is wrong here, and I think this and what it really comes down to is I think that the charts are confusing currency creation with wealth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, currency creation is not wealth.
Speaker 2: And when you have current, there's fifty two times more currency on Earth today than.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty so you know, just doing the math on that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here, we've got a train coming through your room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the train is rolling by here in Dennison, Texas. Last time we've got away with it. You couldn't hear. I guess when they're putting the horn on. I think that's when you can get it. So that's the train track really runs right behind my house.
Speaker 4: David, this is that's pretty cool. Yeah, I love former.
Speaker 2: Home of Doc Holiday. They have the same when brewery just up the street. If you know the movie Tombstone, you.
Speaker 4: Know, all right, former home of Doc Holiday. Wow.
Speaker 3: Former home of Doc Holiday. Wow.
Speaker 1: That's great. Yeah, Karen would love that. She loves sound of trains and everything. She gets very afraid of them we go over crossings because her dad worked for the railroad and she had seen a lot of really horrific oh wow accident, so that kind of stuff. So that that is going across the railroad tracks bothers her. But living beside them, she likes that a lot. You know, she likes to hear the sound of the of the trains going by there. Well, tell us what's going on with with Wisewolf this week? Anything new?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, really, in the face of these prices, we've been just looking getting supply.
Speaker 3: I mean that's gonna be the hardest thing.
Speaker 2: That the metals market is tighter than people think. So we're always just making moves, especially with our locations, just trying to get and supply the wolf pack.
Speaker 3: Wolf packs growing, which is always great.
Speaker 2: The more people join, the better prices I can get and dollar cost averaging in the face of everything that the.
Speaker 3: You know, if that's going to make these moves, there's nothing we can do about it. Folks.
Speaker 2: They're going to people, the markets go to Chairman Pale, and they beg for inflation.
Speaker 3: That's that's what just happened.
Speaker 2: I think if you take a sober look and we can all just be honest with ourselves, you know, the markets begged for inflation, they got more inflation, and the dollar is weaker because of the fifty basis points that were just lowered. So that's what's happening. That's why gold broke. It's all time high again. That's why silver's nearly at thirty one dollars an ounce on the spot price, which puts it to like thirty six dollars or something for a generic one ounce round or some thing like that. You'll get them a little cheaper if you go through a wolf pack, and you can go through David Night dot Gold for that. But we appreciate all your listeners and anybody. I mean, we talked to David Night listeners every single day and just so appreciate everybody who supports your show and supports us. And we have a lot of great things coming out, but you know, hey, we're here to help, and we've got stuff with bitcoin coming out very soon. It's a lot of infrastructure. I know that I've said this for like two months, and that's a lot. I keep having to sign more paperwork and do stuff. But we're going to be able to take a bitcoin for payment, and we're going to do something a little different than anybody else does, and I'll announce that here. I'll do an exclusive announcement on the David Night Show whenever I do that. It's something that nobody else is doing. And we want to make you more of an approach to education too with that side of the crypto stuff. But yeah, David Night dot gold and we'd love to hear from you if you've got questions on anything related to precious metals and getting out of the dollar.
Speaker 3: We're here to help.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great, and you've done a great job in terms of helping people, Like you said, dollar cost averaging, being part of a buying group getting that discount, and.
Speaker 4: I think you know, when we look at the future. That is really the key thing.
Speaker 1: You've got to have some wealth insurance, and I think the best place you can get that is going to be in the metals. So thank you so much for what you do. And we really do appreciate your support of the program as well. But it's a great service and I don't really I have no problems at all recommending gold and silver to people or recommending Tony either. So a lot of you know three things right there that you can count on. Gold, silver, and Tony Ardeban. Thank you so much, Tony, and you've got a program coming up today after my program, Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Immediately, fun sir at eleven Central time on my ex at Tony Arderburn and on Rock Fin on the America Unplug channel.
Speaker 3: We have a Rumble channel.
Speaker 2: The America Unplug channel over on Rumble will be live at eleven Arderburn Radio transmission.
Speaker 3: We'd love to have you over there, so it's going to join the chat.
Speaker 1: Sounds great. Thank you so much for what you do. I know you're going to have a very busy week with all all this stuff rolling through from this. I mean, it really is going to shake all the markets, including gold and silver as it already has. I don't know, uh, you know, it's gonna it's gonna shoot way up and it's going to back back down and all it's gonna bounce around. But it's it's been, you know, on a long upward trend, and we still haven't seen what's going to happen with the with the dollar yet finally, so I think that's going to continue. Thank you so much. And again people follow him on America Unplugged, and you're gonna see the program immediately following this one. Of course, he says, eleventh Central Time, that's noon Eastern time, So we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. Thank you so much, Tony, appreciate it, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They create a common past to track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 4: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayer. The Davidnightshow dot com