Speaker 1: What's going on? Guys.
Speaker 2: This is Randy Parrish with Parish Grooping Solutions and we have a windy, windy week ahead of us.
Speaker 1: This means a couple things.
Speaker 2: Number one, your cars are gonna get felthy, and number two, you might find shingles laying in your yard. Well, I'm not going to wash your cars for you, but I would be more than happy to come out and take a look at any roof damage that was caused by these high winds. Do not hire a handyman with a hammer for your roof for pairs, get the professionals on it. We will make sure you're nice and sealed for all the spring weather.
Speaker 1: That is to come. All right, I'm gonna pass it back to Bennings, gettin out see you guys. Hey, y'all, it's me Wendy Week. Oh, Hey, Wendy. Oh, how are y'all going? I hope you haven't met my cousin Wendy Leak. Hey.
Speaker 3: That was our buddy Randy Parrish from Parish Roofing leaving that message.
Speaker 4: That was nice at him, very nice. We have an answering machine up here. People leave us some messages from time to time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did y'all see that some of those eighteen wheelers that got blown over by the wind.
Speaker 1: I think that is near Lubbick, Yes, yeah, Marilla, Yes, uh.
Speaker 3: I was talking to our friends, the Kes, and they were driving back from Oklahoma City and it was so windy they were scared to pass dude.
Speaker 1: People eighteen wheelers because of this. Yeah. Bad deal, Yeah, really bad deal. Uh. Did I see a death count of thirty six?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, scattered throughout the South, I believe damn Yeah. Just tons of tons of brutal weather like that. And this is the time of year where it happens. And if some bad winds come blowing through, you don't know the damage it could or couldn't have done. You need to get Randy up there. Randy Parrish Parish Roofing, big sponsors of the show. We certainly appreciate those guys. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: Juicys hot gods come.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the woot shovel.
Speaker 5: I thought you guys would love this one who always seem to play the same character.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes, Tom Cruise.
Speaker 5: Early Tom Cruise guests. No, that didn't crack it.
Speaker 4: It should be. I caught a movie of his this weekend. It's the only real departure. It was Collateral bad, but he's mostly a hero that dangles in from ropes and saves everyone and runs fast. It's well, go ahead as just say it's interesting that you say that, been because the two roles that really stand out for me by him where I think he's amazing are the two roles where he's not doing what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Collateral he's awesome.
Speaker 3: And of course Magnolia, he's really really good in that, and he's not playing that guy that's in every other thing you're talking about.
Speaker 4: He is great in Top Gun Maverick. Have you guys seen that? How he Got there today? Really really good movie. It's got all the ingredients of a perfect classic.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: He's great as Less Grossman in Tropic Thunder. Now that's his diversity as an actor shows.
Speaker 4: And they've talked about doing a whole movie around that, but I don't know what the snag is.
Speaker 5: They should and it's probably him being like, I haven't got that many years left, I'm gonna be doing stunts, or he thinks he's gonna be the first guy to live tw one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: He's has great rapport with Ben Stiller too, and Ben Stiller used to do a fake Tom Cruise and it was so good and it was so good and they did bits and stuff together. So I know at times he's gotten away from the scientology and has had a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: But I think it's only a brief moment.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of the segment, which it says in the intro to this segment celebrity couples, Uh huh, So Tom Cruise, who without all the makeup on, does look really old? His face looks way different. You know who he's with right now?
Speaker 1: Late and Measter. Do you'all know who Anna day armis is? Yes? Oh yes, no, I've never heard that name. That name, but I don't know who she is. Wrote the first legend. Yes, she's a legend. She's quite a few things.
Speaker 4: She's in that movie where Keanu Reeves comes to the door and two young women are it's being rained they're being rained on and they just need somewhere to come inside for a second.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one. Okay, I've seen her in something No Knives Knives Out, Yeah, you saw her knives Out. She was in one of the bonds. She was in Blade Runner twenty forty nine. Yeah, she was.
Speaker 4: She was the girlfriend who they the robot like the yes, oh yeah, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, so glad I'm away from you guys. Oh no, room, you're safe in that. That window keeps you safe. She was in Divorced. She was divorced in twenty thirteen. Oh man, let's yep.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess who's constantly looking for some action? Who's that Tom Cruise?
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise, who's.
Speaker 5: Not on the list of actors who seem to play the same role. Jason Bateman is whatever.
Speaker 1: First guy. He was a bad guy in that new movie there, right, and he's bad guy sort of. He's a bad guy, bad guy.
Speaker 3: He's bad guy by accident, and when he's time for him to be a bad guy, he's still straight laced bad guy. Yeah, yeah, he's he's he hits that note and he gets cast for that note that he hits.
Speaker 5: Ryan Reynolds sarcastic, little douchey, but still funny, likable.
Speaker 4: Yes, incredible, the same and every single thing he's in and he's great.
Speaker 1: Yep, man, I know one.
Speaker 5: Mark Wahlberg, Yes, let me see here, short dumb guy.
Speaker 4: Every single thing he's in and he's really good, really good at it.
Speaker 1: He's not on there, didn't crack it interesting? What about John c Riley last name R E I L L Y. No, No, he was in was it Chicago? He's gotten some difference.
Speaker 5: And Will Ferrold everything. Will Ferld did a couple of serious things. You know, he did a couple, but gives him the pretty much always the same lane though. Andy Samberg, Nope, not enough things. Chris Pratt, Yes, yeah, she got kind of aloof but again likable. Jason Siegel, Okay, yes, Seagulls pretty good. Probably not even big enough to be on the list though.
Speaker 1: Really well, considering me.
Speaker 3: There's a huge TV star for decade and a half on like the biggest thing he was.
Speaker 5: It was a big deal. I'll make my brothers great. Aubrey Paza cracks list. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw she was on a I saw the story about her.
Speaker 4: She was on She's on a wreck basketball team or she was she played in a women's basketball league.
Speaker 1: That was a wow. Favorite thing to do.
Speaker 5: Cool hooper as an adult as an adult? Yeah like current Michael Sarah, Oh yeah, yes, he has to be Michael Sarah. Everything does.
Speaker 1: Danny McBride.
Speaker 3: He's not on the list, but dude, he's basically just Danny McBride.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is. It's he's god. Yeah. Seth Rogan, Seth Rogan, Yes, Vince Vaughan. Seth Rogan. By the way, Seth Rogan nine days away from his new show, looks really good.
Speaker 4: The producer or something. The studio, the studio. Melissa McCarthy, yep, yep, she's great too, and everything loud, big gal, here's one Christina for your guy. Tim Allen, all right, he's uh, he's dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of like fake manly and then he's just trying to avoid the cocaine arrest mug shot. Yep, but also buzz that year. Sylvester Stallone hadn't been in a lot in a long time.
Speaker 1: John Cena, Yes, then he always played John Cena when he's acting. Uh no, I think it's usually someone else. Okay, that's why he turned heel to get that office. Oh, Lexus Texas the bad guy out. No, Jason Statum, Oh yeah, he said his name weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The action guys are the action guys are still there and that's what the Keanna Reeves, Oh you know, Keanu nope. Kevin Hart, he's a little guy that's allowed. I don't think he's been in enough movie movies.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's all people who should be on there. Still Own for sure is the one that really jumps out.
Speaker 1: David Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Has he been in anything that's kind of like been much of But he stopped doing stuff about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Joe Dirt, he didn't play the cocky guy. Oh no, One.
Speaker 5: Ohneson not on this list, but should be. Uh, absolutely should be.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be. Is he gonna be funny in the Naked Gun movie? Yeah, he's Frank.
Speaker 5: I'm interested in it because one of the Lonely Island guys is doing that.
Speaker 1: What about Daniel day Lewis? Okay, didn't he retire from acting? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Probably No, he's not on this on this list. On this list, Channing Tatum is on this list though.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Zoey da Channel, Oh yeah, I'm a quirky girl.
Speaker 3: Jesse Eisenberg, Okay, I can see it. Wasn't you a magician into something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But he was exact same way. I'm a little energy guy. He's what. I'm a little energy guy. No, high energy guys. He's high energy guy. He's he was pretty cooked up. I'm gonna talk like this really fast and really intelligent. Yeah. Him and Michael Sarah are almost identical to me, to mean they give a low energy but you know, Bob Newhart, I could see that.
Speaker 4: I can see the body language, low impact, low energy, but firing off quickly.
Speaker 1: He's powered, superpower brain. Paul Rudd, Yep, yes, I don't know. Man, there's enough. There's enough roles for him kind of playing a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: Okay, then maybe I should just say, despite how diverse the role is, he plays it the exact same way and everything is where he watched it.
Speaker 1: I'm Paul Rudd. And then he shrugs, He's just Paul Rudd.
Speaker 5: That's not how a man was solving crimes and knowing I'm Paul Rudd.
Speaker 1: Was Vin was Vince Vaughn in there?
Speaker 5: Uh No, probably should have been your guy. Vince Diesel was though, Vin Diesel Diesel.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be myney alias.
Speaker 3: I want to check into hotels, Ben Diesel, It's me Vince.
Speaker 4: Vin Diesel has only played one character, so he's been in a million movies.
Speaker 5: The same guy, Action cars, that's enough, and that's all the that's all the people in there. Something, but I mean, yeah, nothing that many host You'll never guess Hiss headlining the n Cuba March Madness Music Festival, and he guesses.
Speaker 1: I couldn't guess that there was one. There's one every year.
Speaker 5: You remember when when the final four was here, it was uh, it was the Killers in Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the one last year, the year before was Maggie Rodgers, which is not a headlining name.
Speaker 5: No offense to her. Here's a concert if you want to take a nap, no offense, here's dude, what guns the hell happened here? These are artists who I contend you cannot hide from. Okay, jelly Roll that's the Saturday night headliner. Yes, jelly Roll Morgan with Tea Pain opening up for him. Radiohead, Uh, you can run, but you can't hide from.
Speaker 1: Who Radiohead might be. Okay, radio Head News.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I could definitely see radio Head playing the NCA. I mean you can't avoid them.
Speaker 1: No, that's soccer, that's good, guess, so can't hide from them. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Your Friday night headliner's pit Bull, Okay. And then Sunday night again, He's everywhere. I feel like Jelly Roll's trying to kind of end up being him and some way, Oh post Malone, not post Malone, who's also everywhere because there's Jailly. Rol's trying to combine I think Chris Stapleton and post Malone into one person and be that person.
Speaker 1: The same sizes. That's what I think he's doing.
Speaker 5: And I don't even know who the rapper is because there's a rap element too that I think I would throw in there that he's trying to make the perfect huge guy who's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Chris Stapleton. There's your headliners, Okay, the.
Speaker 5: Three people like name any music festival, flip a coin, they're on there. Where is going a dartboard of music festival artist? You would hit jelly Roll and Chris Stapleton and Pittbull.
Speaker 1: They're always there. Where's the final four this year?
Speaker 5: It's uh, I think it's at your mom's house out there in Rockwall.
Speaker 1: You know what, I actually don't know. Uh, it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: San Antonio hyeah, yeah, san Antonio right there at the river Wall we're learning on the fly. Yep, that's happening there right And a tough day for fifteen ed Robert Morris University. More on that coming up than sports.
Speaker 4: All Right, there you have it. There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next in sports. The Mavericks might have enough bodies to play in a game, or they might not. We'll have an update on that next