Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on day clok parental discussion as advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I relabeled all the spices in my wife's spice cabinet. I'm not in trouble yet, but time is coming. I should say time is cuman. Yeah, that'd have been better. Yeah yeah, oh well disappointing. You wouldn't be the first, nor are you going to be the last. I'll just dead file it where I did fool the other ones.
Speaker 3: I expected the joke dev mustard in it.
Speaker 2: M hmm. Couldn't muster it up, bud.
Speaker 4: Well, I wish I had something. What are you to say about spices? But I don't so.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 4: This is one sixty eight guys on one sixty eight eight.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm no, We're only dumb, dumb, We're only one way.
Speaker 2: I'm stunn baby nice.
Speaker 4: From the hundred the hundredth and nice episode. It's Monday. How are you doing Stone besides stoning?
Speaker 2: You know I am doing better.
Speaker 4: Did your part have like a little sticky tab on it?
Speaker 2: Like is that a label or something? Yeah? Yeah, what I do because like I'll run like multiple cards is I'll I'll take painters tape and I'll I'll write like initials of what it is his own, Yeah, the little label, so I know which one it is because I used to try to sit here and be like guess it, like like this one is, don't sorry, I probably forgot which one is which. So and they're not labeled, so I was like, fuck is I started taking painters tape years ago and I started labeling them and fucking works like a charm. Hell yeah, that's funny. Hell yeah. But you know, I had actually quite the eventful week. We went over to Golden Crawl either Tuesday or Wednesday, and I was like, let's let's one of these days when we go, let's get like the full like waffle house experience of a Golden Cral, you know, and god damn, we got it. I got it. There's this old dude in a wheelchair that was all mad because like something in the buffet was into his liking. So he was trying to get a refund, right, and it's like Crow at Golden Crowd so christ Yeah, Like I'm telling you, his wheelchair ramp that goes up to his trailer is sick, I'm me tell you. But yeah, this dude waited there with his daughter in law like talk to the manager, and the manager comes out, and the manager's like, yeah, there's not gonna be anything that we're gonna do, Like it is what it is. You ate, who cares if it's something if you don't like something, A well, so right, it's a there's a lot of shit there, like hey, oh my god, like the fried gelapia is not what I wanted it.
Speaker 4: I could understand if it's like your very first plate and shit rubbed you the wrong way, and like like if I were the teller and you came up, you were like, listen, I I just can't do this, Like can I get a refund? And I like I know, like, oh man, this guy's only been here for like five minutes maybe, but you know, the people that are complaining, he was probably three four plates deep.
Speaker 5: And and to be honest, like if it's if it's immediate and you you're honest up and upfront and saying like, okay, the fried chicken is the only reason why I'm here, The prime rib is the only reason why I'm here.
Speaker 3: And it sucks like I found a worm, all right.
Speaker 2: Maybe baby, I found a finger in my Wendy's chilly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but even then I'd be like, look, dude, it's a fucking buffet. You know what you're getting into, Like, if you don't want to.
Speaker 4: Eat, know, it's not just aff it's a Golden Corral buff a golden Corral bathe right, we go there because it's it's a one of the only buffets left after COVID.
Speaker 2: But b is cheap compared to the other ones around.
Speaker 5: You know, ours was, but our kingdon Our Kingdan Golden Crawl was not cheap. It was like thirty something bucks a person.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 5: So when you're yeah, when you're paying for a family of five, like, it's it's actually kind of expensive. Ours was, but that's why it's no longer in business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight up. But you know, this guy like starts getting loud and uh, the manager was like, you need to leave, and the guy was like, what are you gonna do? Throw me out, stupid dummy, And ivery just like looked at the guy and look back at me with these big eyes, like what is going on? And so he like hurls like a couple of insults and then like leaves right, and he just like solely he tries to get himself out of the wheelchair, right, some like weird Fdr Pearl Harbor looking shit right, so like they're like, what's up, what's up? And then immediately like said some shit to her, turned right around and scurried out of there with his wheelchair like very quickly, but not quite quickly. And so we're all just kind of sitting there like, like I swear to God ten tables you could hear that because people are trying. Their heart is not the laugh and this guy's fucking nice and he is slowly like a fucking snail going out of there, like he works at the DMV and Zutopia. But yeah, Avery looked back at me and was like everyone was like why why was he yelling and being so mean? And I was like, oh, this is a real life moment for Avery right here. She's never seen this before. She's never seen an adult act publicly bad, all right. So I told her, I was like, you know, kids, some people are just very upset and very mean, and you know, maybe they weren't coming from a good house where their mommy and daddy's told them you can't do that. Some people will act like that out in public and it's not okay to do that. What he did was not okay. Yeah, it was not okay. He was very mean.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 5: He's in a wheelchair, he can't walk. He's mad that he doesn't have legs. Okay, you need to understand. He's just mad that he doesn't have legs. He's mad that he's not like the rest of us. Okay, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Avery would walk up to every single person in the fucking wheel train. Go you mad, It's okay enough to be mad. That could be your friends. Pat, I don't care if you don't walk.
Speaker 3: She's just like, it's okay, like a dog.
Speaker 2: Like sir.
Speaker 4: Can you please get out of my face? You just need to walk away? Can you walk away from the situation? Walk so slowly walk away.
Speaker 5: This is a perfect transition to my segment of how my day was because I had to be read the code of conduct at Planet Fitness today.
Speaker 2: Somebody read it from the wall.
Speaker 4: I need to know why before you get your story. There's a plaque on the wall. I said this in our group chat, and it says a definition of a lunk. Right, yes, and it basically pinpoints specific people. But yet everybody that has right exactly. Everybody claims or Planet Fitness claims to be a judgment free zone, and yet on their fucking wall they're judging people. And I'm like, how fucking, how fucking obvious is that ship? But anyway, digress, Okay, So now this is me.
Speaker 5: So I I get to Planet Fitness, I do my thing, I get my hoodie. Nine times out of ten my hoodies on, and I'm in my own little world. I don't like to talk to people. I don't like working out with somebody. Jordan's the only person that I really work out with ever. And I so I'm I'm getting on the treadmill and this guy comes in.
Speaker 3: Missing an arm. He's got like half his arm.
Speaker 2: Did you give him a hand?
Speaker 3: Caught my eye.
Speaker 5: We're getting there, caught my eye, immediately caught my eye. I'm already broken. Like I'm giggling. The dude's on the treadmill.
Speaker 2: It's just let me get there.
Speaker 5: The dude's like two treadmills down next to me. Right, We're both walking and his little nub is swinging. He's got like no control, dude, his half a arm is just fucking hustling with him, and I can't.
Speaker 3: I just can't stop.
Speaker 5: And so I at least had enough respect to not take a picture of this guy. Right, But again I expressed earlier before we started recording, I feel a lot of remorse about.
Speaker 3: Not taking a picture of this guy.
Speaker 5: So so he's going and I get off the trudmill and I was like, hey, Bud, I just I commend you. I really just want to give you a round of applause. And then I walk away and so I listen. I don't ask me what the fuck was going through my head because it gets worse. So the guy kind of chuckled.
Speaker 3: We go on.
Speaker 5: I go my way, he goes his way, and I get to the I get to the dumbells.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Wait, we're over the free weights and we're sitting down and I'm doing arms and he's sitting next to me, and I was like, hey, look, this is on the s.
Speaker 3: I turned and I looked at him, was like, hey, if you need a hand, just let me know.
Speaker 5: And that was at that time when he got up and he walked over to the counter and he said something and the.
Speaker 2: Lady, the girl comes over and she's like.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, sir, I need you to come to the counter for the second.
Speaker 5: So I walk out her because I fucking knew, dude, I thought I was getting kicked out.
Speaker 3: I was like, whatever, it was worth it, and she goes, I need to read to you the Code of conduct in order to let you stay here. You need to accept the.
Speaker 2: Terms you were flag now.
Speaker 5: And I was like, look, it was funny, all right, I get it. Whatever, it's fine, just read them.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, it was funny, but you can't do it. That was like, whatever, it was just conversation.
Speaker 2: This dude. I laughed, my dick off, I got jogged it. Let me just read this here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is what it is. I was gonna kick that planets.
Speaker 2: Were you able to see her face when he walked up and like you see him like mouth to her? You just did?
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: Over there, that fucking guy he was.
Speaker 1: Pointing with his fucking little help Hew's that dude, that bitch, That retarded looking guy that looks like somewhere between mister Clean and Johnny six, get down syndrome.
Speaker 2: That guy. Listen. I just want to know if I picked a plate, rubbed it against your elbow or what is your elbow or something point north. That's all I wanted to know.
Speaker 3: It was weird because the first time I said something he chuckled. He thought it was funny. Evidently not get joke. One joke was enough before he couldn't handle two.
Speaker 2: I am so glad I was not at the gym with you.
Speaker 3: For this, because it would have just been I would have been times worse.
Speaker 2: It would have been bad. Oh yeah, it would have been bad.
Speaker 3: It's been back the last couple of times i've gone.
Speaker 2: Both of you guys just casually committing like I hate cry. What else do you guys have to do? And in Kingmin, well we can't go to Golden Crawley anymore and make fun of it A good stuff. Oh yeah, I had a I had a pretty busy week.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, work went good and and then kind of spontaneous like not kind of like actual spontaneous. Uh, Summer's brother not lives works at the Ford dealership and we were working around like looking at ship and so now we own an expedition. We decided to get a bus and so that was that was fun. It's it's great, it's a great vehicle, and it's fucking massive.
Speaker 2: That's all I can. I could the very first.
Speaker 4: Time I go drive it, I look in the back to change lanes, and I'm like, how fucking far back? So I gotta look we straight up broad.
Speaker 5: Its bad enough you need those little extenders to reach the pedals.
Speaker 2: I know. It's automatic though.
Speaker 4: It has the seat adjusters and it has where you can set for three people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was kind of cool.
Speaker 4: But one of the one of the things about it was it hit Ellie uh as a lesson because she was like, she was all pumped and amped and loves it, and then she was like, so go home, and and then we also we have mommy's car and now we have the new white car. And I was like, well, no, we're we're getting rid of mommy's car to get this car. And she was like, We're not going to have mommy's car anymore. Like she just didn't understand you get rid of one to get the other, and so she's just forgotten all about it though. So yeah, yeah, it's all good. But but it was good.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 4: It's uh eventful, non planned.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I actually text Stone's mom that exact comment was like, we bought a fucking bus, and she knew exactly what I was talking about exactly she's the suburban and she's called it.
Speaker 2: Really was like that thing was fucking enormous, Like she had a Yukon and she had a GMC Yukon yea, and it was massive. And she used to like go drive around found my football buddies after practice and she would drop them all off. And she started calling her calling it the bomb bus, and I was like, yeah, it kind of is. You know, you got like six fat ass linemens somehow stuffed in the back of this thing.
Speaker 4: So o g bang bus.
Speaker 2: Sausage vest for we've gotten to high school, you know, go ahead. Was that the end of it? Do you have anything else? No? No, No, that's it. That's it. I was gonna say real quick, one thing I wrote down here that was fucking hilarious. So I was reading through the Kennedy files a little bit, yeah, finding some juicy shit, and I was telling Alyss about it, and she was like, wow, like you really found that, and I was like yeah, Like, if at anything to the point of my life, I would not be into reading right now. I would not have read it. But I'm reading for college like every day, so I'm good to read this shit. And she's like, wow, I wonder, what else are you finding there? I was like yeah. And then like the next day, we were like eating dinner and I was thinking about it, and I just like said it. I was like, you know, listen instead of like Netflix, and Jill like, what if you just said read the Kennedy Docks and blow our minds? And Avery immediately went I want to blow my mind. And I was like, uh, oh, never mind. This got awkward, real bad, real awkward, real fast. Uh but you know what, that shit's fucking in the past, some would say, in the history y'all boys, ready to play with history or missing?
Speaker 3: Tell us what you found?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sure, yeah, I found me. So Cliffhanger, this isn't a history podcast. It's not a true podcast. Comdown though, Calm down, it's.
Speaker 2: Not at all. But you know what, I will tell you what I found. So I read twenty pages of this like fifty six page deposition with this officer and this guy was at the Lee Harvey Oswald lineup, right. So when they caught him and they sent him to jail, they had him to a lineup and he was with the witness, right, one of the people that was there at the shooting. So he the guy's asking him in the questionnaire. He was like in the deposition, he was like, so, like, who all was in the room? Name everybody for the lineup? And he was like, you know, it was me, it was the captain, it was the chief, you know, the witness. And then on the other side of the lineup, it was like one cop and then it was the six purpse to come up and do the lineup. And he was like, do you know, do you know anybody who was in the lineup at all? Like could you be pointing out? And he was like, yeah, it was Lee Harvey Oswald. We had two other perps. And then it was three police officers in the lineup. What you put three cops into the lineup?
Speaker 3: That he knew?
Speaker 2: He that's a conflict of fucking interest. Why the fuck are you gonna put you're supposed to put suspected purps right or prior purpse you're supposed to And that's what he said. He was like, does that sound like that standard operating prostigure? Do you the cop? And the officer was like, no, I've never seen that done before, and I don't think it's supposed to be done like that. And I was like, oh it was the sixties. Yeah, really shitties now like that that for a long time has been something like they didn't do unless it was in a circumstance where they were trying to get a certain thing to swing a certain way. Yep, you know, yeah, crazy shit. I was like, it was a driver.
Speaker 3: Do you have a game?
Speaker 2: I do have a game. I'm going to read more upon that and see if I can find anything else. Tune in for next week and Dad's unequal one sixty nine nice, one hundred So history or mystery? Game? Boys, I'm going to read you something and I want you to tell me if you think it's a part of a history, you think it's a part of a mystery.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, clarify. Is the mystery like a movie, a book?
Speaker 3: Fake fiction?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Did you create this mystery?
Speaker 2: One is history? One is one is mystery. Baby, I didn't create any of this. I'll tell you that it came like it came from something. It's a mystery, man, you know what I mean. We've played this pop culture mystery.
Speaker 3: Yes you have.
Speaker 4: I haven't, all right, yes you have.
Speaker 3: No I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's been a while, but we've played this now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, whatever already No, So the first one we have here, the signers of the Button would agreement, signed in eighteen seventeen, became later on known as the Big Board. Is this a history or is it a mystery?
Speaker 3: Mystery?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with history.
Speaker 2: History it is. This is actually the very first form of what became known as the New York Stock Exchange.
Speaker 4: Surprised that you didn't sniff that one out.
Speaker 3: That's why I know I missed that one.
Speaker 2: Tell me nobody knows why. Number two. The money comes with a great influence to Jay Gatsby, but it also finds this man a few bucks short for going after another man's girl. The history is a mystery, nice cheers, moaning.
Speaker 4: That, I'm gonna say mystery.
Speaker 2: All right, mystery. Look at you, fellas, you both got it. That's right. It's the Great Gatsby. It's the plot.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't remember if it was real or not.
Speaker 4: Number three, that's where I was. I was like, well, he said Gatsby, Yeah, a fucking movie? Is that a real person?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: I remember reading the book, But.
Speaker 2: That was that was Leonardo Dicapro's character. That's Homey's name, it's Jay Gatsby. Number three. Many scattered around Zanzibar for under an hour before they realized the war was over. Is it a history or is it a mystery? Mystery mystery? It's a actually history. It is. The Anglo Zanzibar War lasted between thirty eight and forty five minutes, depending on which witness account you ask, But all of them are under an.
Speaker 3: Out Anglo Zanzibar.
Speaker 5: This fake words, words that you just created that don't really exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit.
Speaker 5: Number four Zanzibar sounds like a candy bar.
Speaker 3: What'd you get from seven to eleven? A zanzibar and a coke?
Speaker 2: It really does? Then the zanzibar and a coke and a Swisher?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, back.
Speaker 2: Number four, the world witness the hail comet almost slam into the earth if it wasn't for a few genius minds that saved the day. History or a mystery.
Speaker 3: Mystery that's from a movie on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Mystery? Oh god, damn, I'm not supposed to give you fucking in Well, come on, okay, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say it's armageddon, but I'm gonna go with mystery.
Speaker 2: So this is true. So nineteen ninety seven, the hail Bob comment did come very close, and everybody had to ask the physics professionals if we were going to get hit, and they said, after doing calculations, nah, it's gonna pass us and do no harm, but if it comes around the future, it might hit us.
Speaker 5: At that point, you read that up from the way you read that was more. Yeah, you used to know you swayed us.
Speaker 4: Can you read Can you read the question one more time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure. The world witnessed the hail comment almost slam into the earth if it wasn't for a few genius minds that saved the day.
Speaker 3: See the hail comment.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't going with that.
Speaker 4: I was going save the day, like somebody had to blow up a comment rect a comment, not literally, like you didn't save the day. They were just like, no, no, we're good.
Speaker 5: Well see and I didn't hear the hail day they save the day. I didn't hear that the first time. I just heard what you heard, which was.
Speaker 3: Death. Okay.
Speaker 2: When I wrote this, I was like, I really hope one of them either say deep impact or armageddon.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I said it because that movie sucks, so I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: And you know, what's one of my favorites. I know, I know. I played the Year Psychologists.
Speaker 3: Let's go. It's no Stargate.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's true, it's true, it's no Stargate. I'm really glad that you've found the Church of Stargate Dome. It's good showing how big you've come since we've had that moment. And you know better, my brother Hell yeah, number six, number six, Blondie, Tuco and Angel travel through the Civil War to find stolen bank money and a history. Is it a mystery?
Speaker 3: Mystery?
Speaker 4: Eventually We're gonna catch one of these again. I'm going mystery as well.
Speaker 2: That's right. It was the good, the Bad, and the egg is the plot.
Speaker 3: Gave it away?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Jordan's still up by one. Goddamn, it's good. I'm just gonna make a turn around though. Butch the Boxer ended his career by killing a man in the boxing ring. History history or a mystery?
Speaker 4: I think that's history.
Speaker 2: Goddamn, it's mystery. It's pulp fucking fiction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Pulp Fiction was based on a true story.
Speaker 2: With a guy named Butch.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't know, dude. Okay, it's a guy named it's a boxer named Butch.
Speaker 5: You mean to tell me that there hasn't been one boxer in the history named Butch that didn't Did.
Speaker 2: They kill somebody in the ring?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you don't have a name like Butcher and not kill somebody in the ring.
Speaker 2: Uh let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gave us that point, right.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. When I type in did Butcher kill somebody in the ring? All that pops up is Reddit posts, corra posts, and uh secrets of pulp fiction posts. Damn. Next in the list, boys, we got three left. We got three left. How you how a y'all feeling about this? Do you feel feel great? I feel great, fantastic. Oh yeah, next one up, we got number eight. These soldiers gunned down an entire village in Vietnam history.
Speaker 4: You motherfucker, because that's a real thing. And I'm gonna say, God, damn it, you go first down? But I got my answer here.
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, you go first. No, I'm not going You're you're the one that's up. You have to go first.
Speaker 3: You're you're in the lead.
Speaker 4: I didn't get a contract. I'm saying mystery because it's tropic thunder.
Speaker 3: God damn it, it's gotta be.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say history because I need to fucking tie it up. Whatever, But it's tropic fucking thunder.
Speaker 2: Damn you tied it up. It is history. Oh yes, it is the main the mainline massacre. That's what happened. That was the journalist who went to Vietnam and uh shot all the footage of uh that lieutenant. No, it's what the movie was based on, all the movies and ship.
Speaker 4: So yeah, technically I'm right, no one gets a half.
Speaker 2: Point history though history history. But but yeah, like like they went to that diligent it just massacred like everybody. But no, that wasn't tropic thunder. Uh that would have been like Platoon or or it would have been uh uh tropic like wind Talkers. So next one.
Speaker 5: We what.
Speaker 4: Well, hanging with mister Cooper.
Speaker 2: Number nine, Nicholas Cage steps in to stop a friend from getting thrown into Aileen Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: This bullshit.
Speaker 2: History or mystery mystery.
Speaker 4: See, it could go either way. Yeah, it could go either way because it would be a mystery and he'll be like, well, it actually did happen knowing him.
Speaker 3: It's fucking honeymoon in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say mystery as well. It's history. He stepped in to get Vince Neil from forgetting thrown in jail for punching a woman. This was like eight years ago something like that.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: He literally was caught on video going Vince, stop it, stop it, like talking to him. He's a child. Funny all right, last one, and whoever gets this one could win it, or y'all could just tie it and both take on the victory. We'll see No. Number ten last.
Speaker 4: But but if we don't die, if we don't both get it, we both lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, it's true. All need to get this one.
Speaker 4: Okay, before you answer, pick a side, dumb history, mystery, all right, it's gonna be history.
Speaker 2: Father William bau Dern performed a series of exorcism on a fourteen year old. That is history, because that is what that is what inspired the extra one.
Speaker 3: You'd have picked history if you knew.
Speaker 4: If you heard it, No, I still would have said mystery and been like, that's the exorcist.
Speaker 2: Said that sprinkles are for winners. I need to get that.
Speaker 4: We need to find that clip so I can pre program it on my board.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: I have it. I can't.
Speaker 4: I couldn't find it in my sounds. I must have never saved it.
Speaker 3: I have it. I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: You could have just pulled it off one of the old episodes.
Speaker 2: I could. Yeah, You're right, I absolutely could.
Speaker 3: But I'll send it to you because I do have it. I get it to you.
Speaker 5: I get it to you.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you ever?
Speaker 5: H You never told me how that glaze turned out for those ribs.
Speaker 3: You can tell me the truth. It's okay, I didn't use it.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 3: You say you sent me the picture too? Okay, hold on a second. You sent me the picture.
Speaker 5: We had like a twenty minute conversation about how to use it, when to use it, and why to use it, and.
Speaker 3: Side didn't just put it back into your cabinet.
Speaker 2: This was the first conversation between bros. One of them was like pull out you got it.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 4: And then because it was too good, I couldn't do it. So I didn't want to mix it up. Only because the last time so I did ribs and the last time I did Ribs with the three to two one. I did not like how they turned out, gotcha, and but I decided to give it another because I think last time I accidentally did them at two point fifty and not two twenty five. So I was like, I'm gonna do the three two one and do two twenty five. And I did one rack on the last hour with the Cali Gold, the Kinders Cali Gold, and I did the other rack with the Kinders Hot Honey okay, and both turned out fan fuckingastic, good, delicious. So so I did save the rib glades so that that way, if they if it turns out how I wanted, the next time I use the rib glaze, I still have two racks in my freezers.
Speaker 5: That's why I told you to only put it on a quarter of a rat or half of a rack of Yeah, so a quarter of what you had that way, just in case it didn't ruin your freaking your whole dinner. Which for all the listeners, it's a what is it a salted it's a vodka salt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, salted vodka rib rub, I think is what it's called rib sauce.
Speaker 3: Rib something, rib blaze, something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, rib blades that's that sounds good.
Speaker 5: I saw it when I was coming back from California. I stopped at a gas station or random gas day. It's called James Dean's Last Stand or something like that, and it's like the it's the last gas station that's got like one hundred miles one way or another.
Speaker 2: Like James Dean was like Colonel Custard, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it literally the gas station has a big, like fucking fifty foot cutout.
Speaker 3: Of James Dean just standing there right next to the highway. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But it's got all kinds of like, it's got all kinds of fancy random you know, obscure foods and shipped in it that people make and they have a bunch of like mom and pops people that can their own stuff or jar their own stuff or make their own popcorn or nuts and different.
Speaker 3: Things, and they sell it out of there.
Speaker 5: So some of the stuffs good, some stuff I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: That might that might just lead right into the next topic.
Speaker 2: What do you got for us? Stone? Hell? Yeah, I want you guys to list your top favorite recipes you love to make. I'm just kind of round robbing it, you know, tell us ingredients, tell us the steps and how you make it. Tell us what you love about Dome. Let's start with you, baby, what you got, baby bait? I like making babies, all right, he's coming in with the gravy. Okay, I like making babies.
Speaker 5: No, honestly, you guys are gonna laugh at me for this, but one of the oldest recipes I have simplest recipe that you could possibly think of, but it is an absolute fucking banger of a snack is you take crackers, whatever your cracker of choices. Everybody's different. I like club right, you put peanut butter on one, you put cream cheese on the other, and you sandwich that bitch together and you enjoy every second of it. It's super easy, super simple.
Speaker 3: But it is amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that like because Dome has gotten me to the point where I trust his judgment on these things from weird shit that he has said before, and then I tried it and it actually hit exactly like how he said it would. So I'm gonna trust the judgment on here.
Speaker 3: And you have to tweak. You have to tweak the ratio because it's different.
Speaker 5: Right, even for me, there's some days when I like more peanut butter less peanut butter. I don't go too thick period on either ever, but you kind of adjust the ratio to what you like because it's two different flavors, right that you're mixing together. But yeah, dude, and especially if you got the munchies, Yeah, m m mmmmm, it's good, Okay, salty sweet creamy.
Speaker 2: I have a recipe to kind of natch it. It's one of my grandma's old recipes, and this is my favorite of the cookie pladder. Every year, I will always eat this first, and it's this ritz cracker and basically it's like almond chocolate melted down, and then you just take two ritz crackers, you throw peanut butter in the middle, sandwich it and then roll it and completely cover it in that almond chocolate and then just let it dry and let it get hard, throw it in the freezer or whatever. But what I really want to do, Alyssa suggested this, and this sounds great, is take like a bisk Off butter or like the cookie butter from trigger Jo's that's bisk Off, and use that instead of peanut butter cookie butter instead.
Speaker 5: It might change it though, because cookie butter has got a very distinct still be good taste.
Speaker 3: And probably still be good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make it this time.
Speaker 4: The plate just gets slapped off the table like what the fuck was that? Nobody was even around?
Speaker 2: You fuck up?
Speaker 4: And on the thing on the ground, just air pissed, just.
Speaker 2: Tries it, tries it bitens.
Speaker 3: This is good as as eating my mouth wet.
Speaker 2: These dentures get on this thing.
Speaker 4: Spitting out some pewbies. Good stuff, good stuff, you know what. I'm gonna mix it up. Since you guys. One went with like a little dessert, one with a snack. I had three courses. I'm gonna switch it up and one of my favorite snacks of all time paid tribute to to Ajmi's grandma as well, and this stem to the furthest back I could remember I was like two or three years old and her and I would be in the basement watching alf and she would make you take again. You could choose your crackers on this, but Ritz Crackers is the best. Ritz Crackers, Colby Jack cheese and summer sausage. And then in recent years I have added a sweet hot mustard to it to give it that nice kick. But just just the cracker, cheese and summer sausage. You murder that.
Speaker 5: You want to step up that game. Listen, hear me out. Take your oven, throw it on broil, Throw it on broil. Throw that bad bitch in there for like two minutes, right on the top rack, right on the top, right underneath that fucking hop five hundred degree bitch.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would like that as much. I think it'd be okay, But I like the summer sausage.
Speaker 5: Cold okay, okay, And I get that because I bet it it slaps that way, just that way alone.
Speaker 4: I think if you did it that way, I would rather have the cheese on top so it melts on top.
Speaker 5: Of the Yeah, but because that would for me, like during holidays, that's one of my favorite things to do, is that exact order, that exact thing. And that's where I will do rich crackers over club crackers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: It's good stuff. What do you got next? Though?
Speaker 5: So I'll do an entree for the next one, right, Yeah, And I started doing this one about a year ago. You take two boxes of the cheddarbat red Lobster biscuit mix, right, and you dump that in a pan you dump that into pyrex nine by thirteen. Right, You take about two cups of milk and a stick of butter. You melt that. You put the butter and the milk in there. You mix it up a little bit. You take a bag of peas, carrots, and corn. You dump that shit in there. If you're like, no them, you don't do the corn. It's fine. Ain't gonna change nothing, personal preference. Then you take some chicken. You can get a rotisserie chicken if you want, or some leftover chicken if you want. You shred it up, shred the shit out of it, throw it in there, keep mixing it up.
Speaker 3: You take it.
Speaker 5: You put it in the oven on four hundred for about an hour.
Speaker 2: You pull it out.
Speaker 5: You take a couple slabs of butter, You take little knobs of butter, and you just kind of put the little knobs of butter around. You throw it back in the oven for about another fifteen to twenty minutes, and you have made your self a chicken pot pie cast role. That is unbelievable. Oh, I forgot the cheddar. You gotta do the cheddar too, with the saint. You gotta do the cheddar in the mix. You got to make the biscuit mix like you normally would. Unbelievable, so good. If you like chicken pot pie or you like casse role, you put the two together and it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Made it before a couple of times I've made it with the top like filling inside and the top with cheddar bay.
Speaker 3: Oh god, so freaking good, so good.
Speaker 2: Fuck making a pie crest ships with the bird.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I love chicken pot pie, and but chicken pot pie takes so long to make.
Speaker 5: You have to make the filling. Then you got to take care of the dough. Whether you use your own dough or you get like a pizza crust dough or a pie crust do it doesn't really matter. It still takes time to like make the molds and do everything.
Speaker 3: That you need to do. And it's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 5: Dude, this this you literally just dump. It's like a dump cake. It's like you guys, you guys know the dumb cakes. It's like a dumb cake, but with chicken pop eye.
Speaker 3: So good, so good, some good shit. R I.
Speaker 2: Actually I was talking about that with the LISTA the other day. I was bringing up that we need to make it I might do this week. I'm trying to figure out to new ways. So the next one I have is pesto because I had. I just had pesta tonight. It's one of my favorite things to make. It's so quick, it's so easy. You usually have everything on hand always, no matter what you know. And I threw it in some cheese tortellini, but I'll throw it over you know, regular pasta or I've made a Kuto version with it where it was just like meat and vegetables with it and it came up pretty good. But chicken pasto, I fucking love pasta, dude, and it's just you know, you just get a bunch of basil fresh basil olive oil. I do not use pine nuts because pinenuts to me just have just like a veryular kind of nut flavor and it's expensive. So what I go for is cashews instead, because cashews doesn't have a hard flavor, and as well, it makes it super creamy, like very very creamyally, So I love using cashews. It was life changing. I saw someone do that in TikTok and I was like, I need to try that, and so I tried it. Oh my god, I like so good. It's a lot salt, pepper, fresh garlic. Usually I go three to four clothes. I like a garlic key, not crazy garliky, but a good amount there, good healthy amount. I put in some lemon juice to make it a little vibrant, or some lemons estuf I have it, give it a kind of balance out the earthiness with it, and then fresh grated parmesan on blend it all together. Usually what I do is I put the water in last to help it emulsify, because I found if you try putting it before, it might not be right ratio and stuff. But yeah, like, and then if I want it creamy, I'll throw it in a pan over low heat and just kind of let it get warm and then throw in some heavy cream or some whole milk just a little bit and just kind of give it a little bit lighter of a color, but also like make it super thick. Yeah, yeah, lemon juice or lemon rind to brighten it up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like pesto pest I love pestl and pizza is good.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I I was thinking that I would love to make myself a pesto pizza these days. I was just telling them. I was like, we got shit in there to make pizza. Do let's make fucking pizza. One day, I was like, let's go.
Speaker 3: Smoke smoke that pizza.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I could. And I just cleaned it too, so I could crank that bitch up high. Mmm.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: My next one is you have to start. I guess you could make your pork roast in the oven. You could make it and a slow cougar. That's fine, I guess, but it's not. You really need to smoke your pork butt and you could do any size you want. Four to six pounds will work perfectly for this. But you basically do the pork butt so that you can do some pulled pork sandwiches, sliders, whatever you want. Make some homemade cole slaw. That's not the kicker though. Then the next day you make barbecue pork, pulled pork nachos, get your chip of choice, lay down a nice layer chip, and then throw some some Mexican cheese shredded cheese on there, and then start layering your stuff. I like to put the pulled barbecue pork, and because it doesn't take long in the oven, I actually take the pulled barbecue pork, and I heat it up in the microwave first, not to get it all the way, but just to heat it. And then kind of like we talked about the broiler earlier, I put the broiler on so that it's it's quick and easy.
Speaker 2: But you do.
Speaker 4: You can buy corn and make it, or you can just use canned corn, not sweet or not the cream corn, just regular sweet corn, cilantro green onions. I like to throw some pickled hollowpinos on it and then do your barbecue sauce and then last another layer of cheese on top, and then broil that ship till it's done.
Speaker 2: And then when do you put hot sauce in your portion? It depends how I'm feeling that day, but yeah, I love mine with Valentino.
Speaker 4: It depends, just depends how I'm feeling that day. Some days no, some days yes, but yeah, and then you can put more barbecue sauce on your portion when it comes out. But man, when you do that homemade smoked pulled pork and then you make nachos out of it, yeah, it's it's next level brisket too.
Speaker 2: You left of brisket, which the.
Speaker 5: Last one don't Uh, it's a dessert and it will be a dessert.
Speaker 3: After your own stomach. Gnome. So you take nutter butters.
Speaker 5: It come, yeah, I didn't say it was gonna get in your stomach.
Speaker 3: No, I guess ah.
Speaker 5: So you takeutter butters, right, takenutar butters. You take a couple pieces of Hershey's chocolate from a Hershey's bar, you put them on and put it on the top of a nutter butter. Right, take a couple of little slices of banana, put it on top of the chocolate, and you take a piece of bacon, and you wrap said nutter butter with everything around you.
Speaker 3: They do need nice right, and get nice wrapped right, and you make.
Speaker 5: Sure that the chocolate side is up. Place it on a tray, throw it in your smoker, smoke it on like three hundred for like thirty thirty five forty minutes, give or take.
Speaker 3: You just make sure that the bacon's done right.
Speaker 5: Make sure the bacon's got a little crisp to it.
Speaker 2: Dude, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: It's fucking out racing.
Speaker 2: It's the chocolate melt all out, or.
Speaker 5: It doesn't melt all out, it melts right into the cookie, dude, melts right into the fucking cookie you smoke with whatever you mean, I recommend, dude. I found it on the fucking internet one day.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's simple, dude.
Speaker 5: And this was not like a stoned moment where I was blitzed out of my gourd, you know, way back when, and I just put it together. I found this and I have. Yeah, I'm supprised I actually haven't made it for you.
Speaker 4: I've never even heard about this, dude.
Speaker 5: No, I will make them, Yeah, I will make them. Absolute money, dude, absolute money. The banana, the banana will caramelize. All of the sugars from the banana will caramelize.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: The bacon's bacon right, the nutter butter is fucking delicious. And then if you use the right smoke, you can kind of use any that you want. But you only need about thirty forty minutes, so it doesn't get like a super super heavy smoke, but it's enough. Like I said, about three hundred three twenty five.
Speaker 4: That sounds delicious, so good, so fucking good.
Speaker 3: Basically, it's an Elvis Presley, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty much is Yeah. My last one was my caso and this is a dual recipe because you can just flip this and turn it into a mac and cheese base if you wanted to, or just freaking the cheese fun do. But yeah, from my case, so I'd just throw in like half cup of butter, half cup of flour to the saucepot, make a row, you know, let it cook two to four minutes over low medium medium low, and uh, let it cook all the flour out. Then add like two cups whole milk. Whisk the ship out of it. You can use heavy cream, you can use half and half. I did for a while, but you're gonna be shitting your brains out if you do. But it will make it creamier, but you'll be shitting a lot if you do it. So I just go whole milk instead. Uh, whisk the shit out of it while I add it at a kind of slow medium to slow pace. Let it let it come together. And then I added in a block of cream cheese. And that's how I get a creamy and velvety Throw it in, let it melt, Whist the shit out of it. Once it comes to like a light summer and it's getting like super thick. I add in salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chipotle, little dash of cum in. You can really put whatever seasonings you want in there. This is just what I do for my I don't add too much spotlet powder though, for avery, but I do add in just a little bit for a little bit of flavor. And then for mine, I add like a lot more stuff later to make mine spicy. But you know, just know, as you're worth your heart. I added a cup of case of cheese. I added a cup of Mexican cheese. You can use two cups each if you using making a bigger batch. Shread your own if you can. If you can't, then just run cheese under you know, a cold cold water to pull the anti caking agent office. It doesn't make your batch kind of weird. Throw it in, whisk it. Your arm is gonna get a fucking workout, but it's worth it. Just keep whisking the shit out of it until it just becomes just real thick and fucking hot as hell. Good thing. We got two arms. Yeah, yeah, you know, shout out the planet fitness arm in this fucking case. So what you know you can this is this part's optional. I throw it in for me, I do a you know, like a pound of Chris, though I didn't start until No No Mac put me onto it when he did a really good case and he's a really good Theresa, and I was like, oh, you know, like before I didn't really like Teresa too much, but the one he had was really good. And then Alyssa showed me when that's really good too, is from Whole Foods, and so like, I'll do that one and I'll throw that in and then I'll throw in a can of rotel Chipotle. You can throw in whatever kind of cann of rotel you want. Make it hot original, don matter throw that all in optional as well, you can brown the chiso and then throw in some butter and make a room with a flour with it to give it a much richer taste throughout. But yeah, she makes the ls shit together and fucking try not to eat all of it in one sitting. Is you're gonna shit your brains out. But if you don't you eat it in the right amount, you won't, it'll be just fine worth it shit your brains out.
Speaker 4: My last one is I we typically only make this if we're gonna have it on a weekend just because it's it doesn't look alike a lot, but it's it is a lot of prep work and cooking because you're supposed to do it and stay. But it's these Korean beef bowls, and it's a recipe we got from like my home chef. And you just obviously, if you have a rice cooker, make your rice, make it to how you want, do whatever rice you want that parts, you know whatever. So but then you take carrots and you actually take the peeler and you make you go like you press into the carrot, so you make it these long, like thick strings of carrot, right, and you do that for depending on how many people are eating, so probably like we'll just say the three or four carrots, depending on the size of the carrot.
Speaker 2: And then you need.
Speaker 4: Zucchini and mushrooms, and those are your three vegetables, so you cook those all separately. So you cook the carrots, then cook the zucchini, cook the mushrooms, and then so they're gonna be they're gonna be cooled off when they go in the bowl, which is okay because the very last thing that's gonna go on the bowl is the meat. But the veggies have time to cool down, but it all incorporates because the bowl is just filled with veggies and it's good. But also while you're doing that, you cut green onions and you cut them all the way up until the like the total green parts. You want to get that stock area, and you put it in a rice wine vinegar and just set it off to the side to let it pickle quick, and then that's gonna go on top. You take the pickled green onions with some of the juice and sprinkle on top, and then the meat is just ground beef and you season it kind of how you want. But then you're gonna add soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and then there's a sauce that you put on top. I can't remember completely. I know it's sugar soy sauce, and I believe sesame oil and kind of but you mix that together and that's actually what's drizzled on top at the very end after you put the bowl together. It's delicious though sounds good, it's really fucking good. Sounds really good, so and it's one of those that's like it's a massive bowl, but it's actually it feels pretty healthy because even when you're doing the ground beef, I mean, you can choose. I tend to do a higher fat ground beef just because the leaner stuff dries out and I don't like that. So I typically won't get anything above eighty five. I usually either get eighty twenty or eighty five fifteen, but I for this recipe, I tend to not go to the ninety range, so.
Speaker 2: It dries out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, it's really good. It's really really good.
Speaker 3: It sounds good. I might make it this week. I might have to steal that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll send you the I'll take pictures of the card and send it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's really easy, really easy, because the really the only thing you really needed for is the sauce aspect.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, just the ratios. Yeah, I'm down. I'm down to try it. I need some new recipes.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, well we got what time for one more thingk?
Speaker 2: So what do we got?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know, have you, gentlemen, ever been thinking as one does? And then you think about thinking more and then you think that you thought at all, but you thought haven't any of it? HUHM, just kidding we're doing things and making you huh what? Yeah, you know, if you think about it, scrambled eggs really are just fried chicken in a different form.
Speaker 4: Mmm, it's true. Did you guys know that if kids refuse a nap, isn't that technically resisting arrest?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Do you guys realize that the ocean is just a big soup.
Speaker 2: Soup? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Think about it?
Speaker 2: What is? What is?
Speaker 3: What is a soup?
Speaker 4: Maybe this is a delivery like it is If you guys think about it, the ocean is just a big soup like it just there.
Speaker 3: Is more and that was it.
Speaker 2: But you're right, But you're right. What if high moment, real quick? What if that's what we are? What if we are just a fucking soup cooking right now and somebody's about to take us We're on land and go like uber eats? Where our whole planet?
Speaker 5: Where the seasoning floating on top of like.
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 2: This seasoning?
Speaker 3: Like shit damning wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: If bed bugs live in beds and grasshoppers live in grass, where the fuck do copproaches live? I need the answers.
Speaker 4: If someone says the statement is false, are they telling the truth?
Speaker 3: Mm hm oh.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of us being the seasoning, what if the stars are actually just holes poked in the container for us to breathe?
Speaker 2: Yes, that goes along with my theory they were just a hot ball soup. Someone's waiting to take us that.
Speaker 4: It's just salt that haven't reached this yet. Super slow, that's the meteors.
Speaker 2: Why do people sing take me out to the ballgame when they're already there. It's a great question. It's a great question.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This this goes back to your exorcist thing here. If you don't hear your exorcists, would you then get repossessed?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmmmm. Your soul's a debt security. I like it.
Speaker 5: Why do they call them apartments when they're more like together piles.
Speaker 2: If there was ever one that I was convinced you wrote that was it.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's more on the list.
Speaker 2: Just you wait. Actually, I'm here for it. M Does Tesla care whether you're a better mechanic or better electrician?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, I think more gas company.
Speaker 4: But if the world is a stage, where does the audience.
Speaker 2: Sit wherever we sit down in that moment, why do they call them jet skis?
Speaker 3: It's more like a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: I like that one. Yeah, that's pretty damn good. If you put a chameleon on a mirror, what would it look like?
Speaker 3: Confused? Do you steal my popsicle?
Speaker 4: Mhm, it looked like some toothpaste debris. H. If you write a book on how to fail, but you don't sell any copies, does that still make your book a success?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of words.
Speaker 2: Then nights. H.
Speaker 3: How's that water?
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: Speaking of water.
Speaker 5: It's kind of crazy because water can kill you by boiling you, freezing you, or drowning you.
Speaker 3: Yet you still needed to live.
Speaker 4: Ms so true. I was just hoping I wasn't gonna choke.
Speaker 2: What if our what if our entire life is flashing before our eyes because we just died? Well, we don't know it. I've heard that one before. I like it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like that one.
Speaker 4: Did you did you know young people wear makeup to look older, but old people wear it to look younger.
Speaker 3: Mmmm mmmm that's school.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 5: Did you know there's no skeleton inside your body?
Speaker 3: Think about it?
Speaker 5: Because we are our brains, but our brains are insider skeleton, so technically we're just inside of skeleton.
Speaker 2: I have a bone to pick with you about that.
Speaker 3: I could tell you where to put that bone.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the skeleton crew must have been writing that joke. God damn, did you guys know.
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, did you know the closest person in front of you is also the haarist away from you? He came first, your last, motherfucker. I got one more if we both run really fast, right now, we'll meet in China. What I got one more?
Speaker 4: And this this is my last one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I got a couple.
Speaker 4: If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off in the first place.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's a great question, because she's a dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: Fucking she's clumsy, she's a slut. She got some she got She either has some small feet or her sisters are fucking vehemoths and have fucking big old feet. God damn, I had avery watch the movie like last week, and I was looking at it like Jesus was wrong with your feet?
Speaker 3: Leave it to the guy with the foot fetish?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: All right? Now, there is a fetish I would not be down with as a germophobe.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 5: I could never picture you with a foot fetish.
Speaker 3: Or like or the piss fetish where people like to get peede on.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah. Yeah, it's called squirt.
Speaker 5: No no, no, Squirt's not pete. We're not getting in this different discussion, different topic.
Speaker 3: We're gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: Tune in episode for that.
Speaker 4: One that technically it comes from the urethra, but it is actually not urine. Yeah, we can talk about chemically as you're in, Okay, chemically correct.
Speaker 5: So speaking of lessons, if one teacher can't teach all the subjects, then why are we expecting one child to learn all the subjects at the same time.
Speaker 4: I still think one of my favorite gifts I've ever used in a chat was we were dogging on Dome this one time about words are hard and he can't read, and we're like, this will be Dome in school and it's this little gift this Asian kid with a book open.
Speaker 2: And he's just walking it into his face. Still one of my favorites of all time.
Speaker 3: All Right, you want me to keep going?
Speaker 4: Do you got more stone?
Speaker 2: I got well, I have like my whole list, but we can wrap it up for at an hour.
Speaker 3: Let me let me do one more, Let me do one more. All right.
Speaker 5: There are more molecules in a glass of water than there are glasses of water in all of the world's oceans, which means if you drink the water. Sorry, after you drink that water and it comes back out of you in any number of ways, there are enough molecules that pass through your kidney to populate every single other possible glass of water drawn from the world's water supply, which means the glass of water that you did draw from your faucet contains molecules that definitely have passed through the kidneys of Abraham Lincoln, and.
Speaker 2: That's why they assassinated JFK. Huh.
Speaker 4: I pictured that hole even though you were reading it. I pictured that whole thing read by the DNA guy from fucking DIRECS.
Speaker 5: Yes, I actually got that from Milda grass Tyson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 3: Credit to that man.
Speaker 2: God damn, yeah, that's crazy, right.
Speaker 5: I drank water the Abraham Lincoln pissed out.
Speaker 2: Probably Hitler too. Why stop there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You well, maybe not you yet, might not got yours yet. I think there's a timeline on it. There's gotta be a timeline on.
Speaker 4: It probably has to be all right, Well, timeline's up, Dad's on day, go up, So one sixty eight, we'll catch you next week for one sixty nine. Nice nice piece up later.
Speaker 3: That's up. Hey, fucking read that shit? Why does Batman's mask only cover half his face to let the cops know he's white?
Speaker 2: Shot? I thought it was black.
Speaker 4: You ended the episode with a Neil de grasse Tyson statement to follow it up with a racist statement about black people.
Speaker 7: Where it
Speaker 2: Was