Speaker 1: All right, welcome to it. One more, can I say podcast? Are we here? Check? Check?
Speaker 2: Check check, we ain't checked nothing, check check check this. Let's check the mics first.
Speaker 3: I'm good for we be five minutes, seeing y'all.
Speaker 4: He'd be like, hold on, everybody, stop, everybody stop the thing that froz.
Speaker 1: He the only person I can see the thing.
Speaker 4: We knowing it ain't FROs. He forgot the press record. He'd be like, I would just freeze like this we got started real.
Speaker 5: Oh, I hate, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, can't you out here?
Speaker 1: Somebody let us know? I was your holds over here?
Speaker 6: I hold You're ready to introduce him to you as soon as possible, to see the first lady of the pod, the only lady out the pod, Buffy and five kio.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, and I get to on a hard time, but I'm the same. I'm actually worse behind that board some days, man, I know, one day on.
Speaker 6: Off it's a lot of buttons back here, it is. It's a lot of buttons, all right. And the funny man of the part, the other asshold of the pot. Look, bro Zach, buy what up?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: How y'all feeling today? Good.
Speaker 4: I see of your set today. Freddy Gibbs shirt on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, First of all, this is the Freddy Gibbs Leaders, Leaders Leaders collap.
Speaker 8: Oh for real?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just saw him as thought you was Indiana, the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the Leaders and Freddy and uh Freddi Gibbs Leaders. So you know, shout out to Freddy gis shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I went back a couple of months ago and listen to some old Freddie Gibs.
Speaker 2: Freddy Gibbs tough now, Freddie Gibbs is barred up tough. No, no, he's one of them one. If you don't believe me, looking, listen to the Freddie Gibbs and the Alchemist album. Listen to that album and be like, oh Freddie Gills want no more?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure? For sure?
Speaker 6: All right, man, it's been a lot of crazy stuff going on doing.
Speaker 1: Don't hat like, what's all that you're doing? Wait a minute, what happened? What happened? When I missed? I didn't know anything? Yes, she did? I see you looking? What that look? I was trying to see what else was on the shirt? That's it?
Speaker 4: Only the Leaders survive, Okay with a pin yata mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's festive.
Speaker 1: Why does it sound bad? But it's just just it just sounds behind when I pined yacht on. It just that's all.
Speaker 3: I don't want nothing.
Speaker 1: She just.
Speaker 6: That's festive. Its just it's just sure's disgusting. Now I can't wait this no more.
Speaker 1: Because it is. It's got a lot of colors. I was wondering. I didn't know what it was. From a gender reveal, you know, one of these the boys and the girl. I think it's a gender reveal shot. That's what I thought. That's all I was trying to read it. But shout out Toddy Gibbs.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, before we get into the stuff in the pot, I would like to say that my two co hosts, I told you so as it looks like it looks like the Diddy thing, this is not gonna He's gonna get time served? Did he gonna beat this? And not just say that I want Diddy to beat it. I'm just saying that to me from the whole thing. The way I've said, the entire testimonies all sound kind of the same. Everybody said all kinds off and they went and one of the people that's supposed to be. I guess being a witness that's gonna make Diddy look bad. Was at the hotel the day that he got locked up, that he the day the police came.
Speaker 1: I just think Diddy has paid. I don't know. It's all alleged.
Speaker 6: It is my opinion, nobody else's I feel like, did he did? He has paid for this. Whole thing's done.
Speaker 1: Money has brought him out about of this. Mm hmmm. Wow.
Speaker 6: When y'all say that, y'all like y'all scared to talk. Y'all just gonna leave me out here.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not, I'm not. I just I feel so many different ways about this case. How you feel a lot of ways? Don't say it, children, I.
Speaker 4: Want to know what what are you? What are you feeling about it? Inside?
Speaker 1: What? That's not me?
Speaker 3: That's all I'm serious right now?
Speaker 1: Inside what's inside me?
Speaker 4: You said, I'm feeling a lot of ways? Where are your feelings located inside? Come on, guys, let's.
Speaker 2: Be mature here, because I got different hats that I wear, and it's different, so different perspectives same. So from one perspective, it's like from the just moral aspect of it, I had checked out.
Speaker 1: I was upset. You looked few few pods ago.
Speaker 2: I was really upset when I saw when I heard about the extorting Cassie's mama things, right, that really made me mad because I'm just like, bro, you just you're a billionaire and you sitting here extorting these people for twenty thousand dollars. You know they ain't got it like that over a sex tape that you got with their daughter.
Speaker 1: I just felt like that was evil.
Speaker 2: So I used to work evil a lot with dealing with Diddy, Like, man, I don't like that. Then all the domestic violence stuff, you know what I'm saying, I feel like that's just sick. And then that's when I had washed my hands, like I don't care what happens to him now because he been beating on these women.
Speaker 1: If you know, I'm not saying that these the crimes they have.
Speaker 2: Them on on trial for are necessarily true, but these you know, I had just washed my hands with it because I'm like, bro, you out here beating women.
Speaker 1: Like that, meeting the hell out. I'm scared they scared to do. I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that that's one aspect of it. The nhbc U ZAC looks at it from the black man aspect of it, of like, Okay, he ain't the only one out here doing this crazy stuff. And I know, being the only one don't mean that you can't that you're not supposed to be helped to no punishment. But also I don't like that black men are always the face of these negative things, like we have to we gotta wear it, we gotta wear the crown, the cross and carry it. And meanwhile, all these other people who do it who ain't black, run free and continue with their evilness, and we got to be the face of it. So that's another aspect of it that I that makes me feel away.
Speaker 1: And then the third way is I feel like the FEDS fell off.
Speaker 2: Feds ain't been the Feds lately with these high profile cases, all these high profile cases, man.
Speaker 1: People been getting out.
Speaker 2: They have been getting their way out, And it used to be when the Feds came, they had you locked and loaded. You know what I'm saying. We still don't know what's gonna happen with Diddy, but like you said, it looks it looks like he may get out, So I guess I look at it from those two angles as a black man, I look at it like you're not gonna keep making a black man in face of nasty and then but then from the other side of like you beating the hell out of a woman dog, I don't care what happened to you.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Yep. I feel like that too.
Speaker 4: A lot of conflicted with it because, like you said, the things that we saw in the video and the things we learned about you know, how he did her parents, that.
Speaker 1: Are yeah, all of that is evil, right.
Speaker 4: But here's the issue I'm starting to have with them putting sex trafficking charges on everybody. It's like the hot button thing to add a little sex trafficking in that there are real sex trafficking rings happening across state lines with children and parents selling their children, kidnap children.
Speaker 1: There's a real thing.
Speaker 4: There's there're spas in different cities full of illegal immigrants and children who are truly being sex traffic. They don't have a decision to make, they don't have phones that they can use, they don't have they are seriously being sex traffic. And I feel like we're wasting a lot of time and money on cases like this where did he ordered a willing participant prostitute that this is their line of business, this is their line of work, and they reside in Vegas so they can do it.
Speaker 3: But then he flew them to Cali, so now it's sex trafficking.
Speaker 4: Like no, stop playing with like that and get focused on the real sex trafficking issues that are happening in our country, because that's what's really blowing me. When I saw he was charged with sex trafficking, I was under the impression we was about to learn he was like against a will, gun to head, get in the back of the van, making people come do the they reading the text messages, and the people are one inquiring about free golfs, wanting to set them up, volunteering to set them up. It's not my idea of the sex trafficking that is really going on in this world that a lot of politicians, people and authority positions are ignoring. Okay, because they involved in it, that's a whole other case. But my thing is you stop doing that because those are the charges that really put people in jail for life, because it's a serious thing. But you would charge Diddy with sex trafficking from for a grown man who has a profile on the site that say book me for sex, but you ain't locking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And it could be legal for him over here.
Speaker 4: He's a grown up, he's he's willing, this is his line of business, and you charge somebody with sex trafficing. So I just I just think I when I saw the charges, I was like, this is crazy, Like the stuff we're gonna learn this what y'all hit me with another one?
Speaker 1: Like he Yeah, I was the same way.
Speaker 6: I was the same way I thought we was gonna get Oh, he was blackmail and people, cause you remember all the stuff that was on TikTok when Diddy, oh man, it's about to be videos released to him filming people that, you know, celebrities that were having sex. That's why all the celebrities was all of these different things that they were saying about Diddie. That's what just made me just be like, all right, cool, dude is probably one of the worst people that you could probably ever meet, ever run up on, because he is going to use his power to manipulate you however he feels he wants to do it.
Speaker 1: Most people in power do.
Speaker 6: But and then also you want to add on to the fact that you are being abusive to women. It's nasty work. So we looking at you as a person terribly. But when you look at it from what he's being charged with, it don't look like they got anything. Because I definitely agree with what you said as far as like dag he ordered the dude name the punisher. This is not the sex trafman that we are worried about. This happening in our country.
Speaker 1: He got the sex people do sex.
Speaker 2: He rented up, not the grown sex people.
Speaker 1: That's my thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Everybody's of age, everybody is consenting in all these different ways.
Speaker 1: Do I think Diddy like, make no mistake.
Speaker 4: Everything else is terrible, like the way he was doing these women and the way he was using his power and all that is terrible. But when we in the courtroom, it's it's it's criminal activity.
Speaker 1: Was it criminal or was it not?
Speaker 4: And a lot of this stuff ain't feeling criminal when it comes to the sex trafficking charges.
Speaker 6: Facts, let's go ahead into this. It's not criminal. What's happening between step five?
Speaker 1: That was just.
Speaker 6: Robinson ain't done nothing better than Chris.
Speaker 1: What do you do you know the barbershop. If you talk about this in the shock, it's a different store. They ain't got no compassion. But look, I don't know. Maybe you right, you got to jail. They don't care. Uncles don't care.
Speaker 6: They're gonna tell you straight up, I'm not even gonna get you started. I give you out there go crazy. Let's get this step by digs uh. He rented a Cardi a castle in Europe after she explained to him she rarely has time nex for castles when she's there. Woo, Now that's some pimping right there. That is a pimp taking Listen to Cardi.
Speaker 8: Why does man got to stand in a castle?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a real castle.
Speaker 3: Look at this, this is a real castle.
Speaker 1: Mind you. I've been to him.
Speaker 8: Any time I go to Europe, I can never go to Visaides, I can never go see.
Speaker 5: He said, castle, give.
Speaker 6: You a castle?
Speaker 2: So crazy?
Speaker 1: He did that. He did that that.
Speaker 6: When I got to give you step five, you had your pimp had on my dog.
Speaker 1: Your girl said she ain't never been in that castle. You in the castle? Yes? Oh that's that's strong. That's beautiful, that's strong. I like that. You gotta do that.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, I love romantic gestures. I think that's dope.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, I gotta get what Cardy we waving the white flag.
Speaker 2: Stop rubbing it in. No, Cardi, he's had too much. You have seen somebody getting their ass well and then you know what, niggas be fighting and they get on top of them and they keep punching them and you're like, hey, we gotta break this up now that it's like, we gotta break this up now, Cardi, you won, you got you want the other part of the other part of the audio that she didn't say, and she was like, yeah, he just nailed me through the mattress. She's saying in the castle, like, oh, he just she said, I got sex fog right now. He just told me up. But we off Set is already you won.
Speaker 1: You beat him to I would not know let let him breathe.
Speaker 4: I said that last episode after I saw him get booed in Atlanta. But now it's another story. We're gonna get to with off Set that he ain't stopped. And if he ain't gonna stop, I can't. I can't let go of her hair. You're still swinging at me. I'm not letting go in her hair.
Speaker 1: He stopped still swinging at me.
Speaker 4: I'm not let go on her hair. You got stop swinging there, and you better grab her, don't grab me.
Speaker 1: So who when did he keep swinging? We'll get to it. We'll get to it.
Speaker 6: Is that you haven't paid attention, You didn't do your homework and look at the show prep. Yeah, I mean this is it is what you said time out. But I mean at the end of the day, card Beat, Now this is where it's gonna get tricky, because y'all know I'm toxic and I'm gonna try to stick on the guy's side like Kiki would stick on the man's side.
Speaker 1: But you gotta expect it that. You have to expect it to come.
Speaker 6: Cardi B was quiet the entire time she was with Offset the entire time, so much so then we didn't even get a goddamn album.
Speaker 1: She was quiet, bro, and.
Speaker 6: All he did was get caught cheating and she get on Instagram and cry her face out. He gotta know this is coming, This is this is it? Like if I'm his boy, I'm like Offset, Bro, she fulna get you. I would stay off social media. I wouldn't even I'm telling you the best thing to do is just be offset and be cool and hopeful and just hope for step Fane to do something wild to make to make her not mess with him.
Speaker 1: No more other than that, I ain't knowhing you could do.
Speaker 6: He got more money than you, he in better shape than you, so you already know just that every that way, I gonna lie. That's probably made me cry quiet. She didn't let this big ass in shape dude jump up and.
Speaker 1: Down on it.
Speaker 6: I know sometimes when we having sex, I asked for a time out.
Speaker 1: I know he ain't all the time he been getting.
Speaker 2: In the gym.
Speaker 1: You got to know. It's one of the ones in the gym when.
Speaker 2: Your woman come back and she gets a dude with more money in and better shape, you know he kneeling up to the cross and ain't none.
Speaker 1: That's a bad feeling knowing your girl getting nailed to the cross. Is that last word? Be careful with me. I never want to know that. YA told you. I think Drake took one of my treats.
Speaker 2: Couldn't take it what it now? I don't think I do, I think so, But why do you? I mean, I'm not saying he didn't. I'm just saying, why do you what did that have to do with this?
Speaker 1: He felt like I've said, like you felt like off set when that happened. I felt like I felt like, I think.
Speaker 2: That's a different situation, Like that's that's just losing it to the game. You lost to the aim. Sometimes you had to charge that one to the game. No, but I was doing a dirty Is that why you think she went over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly. I deserved it.
Speaker 2: Exactly, y'all always deserve me and tell me. Okay, let me ask you this. Then if she let's say, you weren't doing a dirty and you feel like you was on your on your square wed her, you think she still would have went over there with Drake on that bus, Yes, probably, then it wasn' ain't And then you gotta charge the game that one on you.
Speaker 1: Then some should never know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the better just sometimes the better option, the bigger option, just you you lose to that, that's the game you can lose. That's why you don't introduce your woman to people. Betty big big timen lose Kiki to the game.
Speaker 1: I'm a good woman, I'm different. You get it. If you got a good one. You can't, you can't.
Speaker 6: I don't know many I don't know many women. What what a deale with Kiki did it ain't? I can't believe that is.
Speaker 2: I've seen women go for way less way lest they have gone off way. Nigga said, you want to be at my entorage the stage. She asked, what you're doing after this?
Speaker 1: All that? Still still save tim?
Speaker 6: You gotta marry that one, bro, because you got a gone hand style. You might as well gone hand. You got about seven months you can save up. You get your telling, you get you a solid ring. About twelve k get you a solid, solid ring. But twelve OK, and go ahead. I don't know like you know what I'm saying that what I still think.
Speaker 2: About the idea for guys though, real quick, guys, if you got whether you got somebody or not, let's say you single, or you got somebody that you're dealing with that you can see it. You't going for real with I think us as me and we need to talk about this more. We need to start saving for the ring at whatever stage you are in your life.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, Zach, preach and teach the people. I got clothes to buy. I get it. But if you I'm not saying neglect that.
Speaker 2: Let's say you're not in a relationship or something, you your start saving maybe one hundred and fifty dollars a month.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna put a one fifty over here, because.
Speaker 2: Then eventually you meet somebody and then tim humps and then you've been putting that away.
Speaker 1: I just don't want us to a lot of times.
Speaker 2: We men don't jump on something good because we're not financially ready, right, we.
Speaker 1: Don't have No, I don't have this, We don't.
Speaker 2: So so the person is good the person only wait, but we just like I, ain't in that because we weren't planning and preparing for it. So what I'm trying to say is, let's just start preparing for it anyway and whatever stage you are in. So then once you get somebody is worthy and you think it's worthy, it ain't.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a financial strain, and that don't stop it.
Speaker 3: But no, wait, you don't lose it.
Speaker 6: Maybe this is you gotta have get your goddamn credit, right, bro, so you'll be able to get you a line of credit for your for your woman. Is ring that you can't because it's unreasonable really to ask somebody to say, Okay, you know I'm gonna start putting away because as grown up we don't know what your money is. You know that we're gonna get to talk of finances. Get me excited, like you know what I mean. You're pulling off one hundred and fifty two hundred That ain't gonna that's gonna take you forever.
Speaker 1: What you do is is you get your credit right.
Speaker 6: You get your credit right, and then you can you can you can get a five thousand dollars credit. You don't have to make a lot of money to get a five thousand dollars credit. Now you can save on the other half, or you can put half. It's it's ways to finance rings. Trust me, I found out it's ways to finance it. But you one thing, you go if you you got to get your credit right anyway, do anything in the world. I think I think I like your perspective too, because to come up with that type of bread.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough. It's tough when you got to pay bills. You say your bills, don't like the bills. They gotta get it paid.
Speaker 6: They ain't coming ask and you want to get your wife. For what I've research, if you're going to somebody that you trying to, really you want your wife, because really your your wife. Ring is you, it's really you. Where you walking out, it's you. So you want you ain't you? You gotta You know what I'm saying. You gott you want your wife walking around with.
Speaker 1: Represent you got to. You got out, so you.
Speaker 6: Got And I've seen women walk around with dumb ass rings, these big dumb ass rings, and a lot of dudes get caught.
Speaker 1: Man, I can't get it.
Speaker 6: No big ass dout. Now you get it some you ain't gotta be big. You get some cool fly shit that's gonna shine as soon as the light headed. I've seen some very like cool diamonds. But the way it was built, you could see one of my boys got his wife. He got his wife was fiance.
Speaker 1: He got it made, he he designed it, and it's fire. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like the thing of it is, you can't let your girl between eight and ten thousand for a regular person. You can get that even if you get up to fifteen. Twenty is wild.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I think twenty is a little bit much.
Speaker 2: But regardless, I still think that we I just wanted to say, we need to push that conversation more of being prepared even if you if you're gonna go to credit routes or to say, just do get prepared for that. So then when the time come, a lot of times we drag our feet because we not financially ready, and then we end up losing it, and then we come up with other reasons of why we ain't doing it when real the real reason, I just ain't got the paper right now.
Speaker 1: But we'll be like a she just you know, I don't know, you do know?
Speaker 4: And we need to start raising husbands, you know what I mean. I feel like I feel like a lot of times and me and our birth to be successful providers. But y'all, husband is on the back burner. But women we come up like, how are you gonna be a good wife? That's that's instilled a lot of women now, No it is, and a lot of women. I feel like me and I I taught to be husbands anymore.
Speaker 2: Y'all are talked to be wives on the back to be a husband. I'm pair household thing.
Speaker 1: You think that's the difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we need to get back to that, you know, and sons how to treat a woman and how to be a good husband.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 2: I never knew that I was raised to be a husband until like recently. But then I thought about it. That's all I saw, you know, That's all. That's all I really know. Whether I was I wasn't consciously thinking about it. For my parents, my sister and them, A lot of these relationships are.
Speaker 1: But the fact, the fact of the matter is I saw it. You know what I'm saying. This is like damn, eventually you're gonna be that.
Speaker 2: But we got to start instilling in our men that.
Speaker 1: This is the safer route. Hello, okay, this is a safer route.
Speaker 2: Now I understand all the pitfalls that can come out with.
Speaker 1: We get to talk about marriage. She started pressing all the all crazy kicking my hand. It's a lot of budds don't got nervously about marriage.
Speaker 4: Fingers got They're not about to stop thinking.
Speaker 6: I was actually trying to do something over here the conversation. Uh yeah, But to your point, now, we had this yesterday. We didn't get to this. According to a new study that has now gone viral, men who feel emotionally supported by their women are three times likely to succeed in business. Report states that men who feel seen supported and emotionally stable at home boost his performance in the workplace.
Speaker 1: Is this a true statement? Facts? Yeah, I don't think it's nothing more.
Speaker 2: It's not a better feeling than have a woman that really got your back in a true in a true form, in a true way that you can be yourself and she really pushed you to your you know height, when you know the rest of the world is against you and you got you got that support system where you know I ain't gonna like fall to on you. That's a that's a tough feeling. That's a good feeling, you know what I'm saying. A lot of successful men, if you notice successful men be married. A lot of successful and especially in the business world, David Benner said something recently. What he said, I won't even do business with a man who cheats on his wife.
Speaker 1: I saw that. You see that. I never heard. That's a bar. That's that's big, though, cheat on his wife, then you'll know you'll cheat me. That's the way. That was big. Damn. That's real. That's tough.
Speaker 2: And once you decide to get married, that is a serious step. And that's the person that you're saying is your partner. So how can I trust you? If you out here not go bad on me, You'll go bad on your woman, You'll go bad on me.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought about it. I said, Damn, that's a fact. That was cold.
Speaker 2: You came with something, bro, That's it's just you know, I'm not saying nobody's just rushing to it, but I know the benefits when it's working good, But it's also some downfalls that if you pick the wrong person, So do an extreme vetting process.
Speaker 6: To this point though, real quick, before we go into this off set, I was gonna say, like how Zack saw certain things Like me and my boy talked about this one time before, Like I was raised by my boys, a little bit, a little bit of my best friend's father, a little bit street things that I knew in the neighborhood. And I said, like I was taught get money, get holes. That is that is That was that if you want to be a man and people be success, you're gonna be successful, get money and get holes. You got respected by the women that you that you were able to get, not even about even sleep with it was just the women. If you were ladies man and women want you, or you got a lot of them. You successful in the eyes of other men in the world, you got a lot of money, You successful in the eyes of them. And then when you realize, you get grown like that's some horseshit, some horse shit, and then you end up ass out. Are you in a situation like I be in, Like you got three baby mamas or you got all these different type of things that thank God for therapy that has helped, that has helped. So it's it's a funny situation. But I know, dudes, if you ain't, like Zach said, it's safe, you may get you a check bro a good one.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and it do make a difference.
Speaker 4: I think when you are being you're in a good relationship at home with your partner. When you come into the workplace, you could tell who don't have no say so in the house by how they come to work. You can literally tell. You can literally they come in here, baby, they doing the most. You know what I'm saying, you doing, you doing that? Nobody talks to you at home like I can. You can tell, like it just really it really makes a difference. So choose your partners wisely and value your relationship at home because it shows in other areas of your life.
Speaker 1: When you ain't right.
Speaker 6: Home, life fucked up? Is everything fucked up? If you cannot go home, even if you're at work, the more thing you at home if you can't go home and have people trust me.
Speaker 1: I did. I did that.
Speaker 6: I live with somebody that it was I count I hated every minute when I was there, and and it was it was just depressed every minute as I got closer to it.
Speaker 1: On my ride home for work, like radio was fun.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, i'ma laughing joking And on that ride back home, as as I turned on that.
Speaker 1: Street, I'd be like, what's getting ready to happen? When I walk in? What's gonna happen? What? What's getting ready to have? What?
Speaker 2: What the hell is this lady Fenna be talking?
Speaker 1: What is it gonna be like? And that that's a nasty woo, that's a nasty feeling.
Speaker 4: I don't understand people like that. I don't want to argue all day fighting that to me, that is just so stupid, like why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they'll could do it that. I like to have all right, well, let's go ahead.
Speaker 6: Let's let's keep it moving this conversation, popfam were all over the place.
Speaker 1: That's why you love us. I love it. Let's do this in that word.
Speaker 3: I can tell.
Speaker 1: That book. I love you.
Speaker 6: We just I got so scared I had I think I clipped it. Okay, what scared of you though?
Speaker 2: For real though, is when you see what happened with off setting Cardi and I hate to keep bringing them as then example, but you see, like, damn, she can ready just go be a good woman to somebody else. You know what I'm saying, Like that's what she getting ready to do. She can be a good woman and somebody else. And if he mess up, she's gonna be a good woman and somebody else and even be like damn, you could tell that she's that. And then then you mix that with the diddy stuff that's going on, like when you just loose out here in the world and you want to freak off everybody. Now you're sitting here and staying. Everybody know you're bes that you're nasty, and I don't want to do all.
Speaker 1: This freaky stuff.
Speaker 2: If you if you had a if he if he had a wife, that would be a protecting agent. And then if you and your wife want to do nasty stuff, it ain't going nowhere. Ain't no suing, and it ain't none of that because that's your wife. You understand what I'm saying. It's a different level of respect that I even think the people involved in the freak offs would have for you.
Speaker 1: If that means, yeah, gotta figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like y'all met from from allegedly from what we've heard, you know what I'm saying, him and his girl, that's his wife. But that's his wife with him to the end exactly.
Speaker 1: It ain't nobody coming.
Speaker 2: And when somebody tried to go against him, you went against both of them.
Speaker 1: That was not a front. That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 6: And then it's and then it's also a lesson and accountability fellas. I mean, it's just like drug dealing. Eventually gonna get caught. You're gonna get caught out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get caught and you're gonna have to serve time and miss out.
Speaker 6: If you're getting ready, if you want to mess with a lot of holes, guess what, You're gonna get caught. You're gonna lose your chick and she's gonna drag you. You gotta get used to it. I like and and I, and I told people, I was like, yo, I had to be accountable.
Speaker 1: I drugged Trinity. Mom.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie I she's a good person drugging that way. But I mean, like I got caught cheated. Multiple talks.
Speaker 1: I said he drugged. No no, no, no no no, I drugged.
Speaker 2: I think God, yo, rights.
Speaker 1: The different words.
Speaker 6: And yeah, because that's the thing, you like, mistreated and in the relations treated, mistreated, mistreated, definitely definitely mistreated. And you know, and I and I and it was I remember I was always listening to that jay Z song like he was like, man, I was just you know, I was just fing them girls. I was going to be right back. And when a good girl going bad like that was real, that was real. And she took every moment to get me back. It was That's why when I see some of this offset stuff, I was like, bro, you she she's not going to stop.
Speaker 1: This is not going to stop in one year. Because it takes us get to get the first leak back.
Speaker 4: We give a hundred and seventy five chances before we go and when we got we gone.
Speaker 1: She's gone.
Speaker 6: She is going to get him back at every time she has an opportunity, she might wake up. It might be three years later, like, ah, dope, he gotta get one. It just what it is, dog, you have to eat this one. Let's go and speak of an offset. Let's go ahead.
Speaker 1: It got some sound from him. Take a listen.
Speaker 5: Well, think about your love life.
Speaker 1: Do you have a celebrity crush right now? Someone we would all know celebrity crush? Don't say just yet? Does she know you have a crush on her? Now?
Speaker 2: You've never put it out there.
Speaker 1: You don't want to call her out right now? Wait? Wait is a artist? Yeah? Okay, so it's not actor. It's not what's your favorite song by her? You put me on the spot? Oh you don't know her song?
Speaker 6: I just feel like, like artistically, like she got us all together.
Speaker 2: Subverna Carvener, Serena Carpenter?
Speaker 1: Is your time?
Speaker 5: You never said this before?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: You never said that? I never said this before. See you like am fatigue? It's small, Yes, Brenda Carpenter. I had to think what songs she sing? Please? Please, please chaste? She sings you know when he's kissing you.
Speaker 3: What was the song get back Together?
Speaker 1: Yes you? I was like, he got like a huge record.
Speaker 4: Sweet, I guess so yeah, whoa, I love that song?
Speaker 1: What say you? Kind of you know you're a big fan.
Speaker 4: It's a great song. Sabrenda Carpenter is the it girl right now for pop music. I've said this is not the way, this is not the way I told you what to do. I said, go dark cry. Talk to the lady me, Gail King, any black woman in media. Tell us your side of the story, talk about your childhood trauma. Tell us you misstake off and drop a hit record. We would this would all be over with. I like that getting on the interview saying your celebrity questions or white woman and music.
Speaker 1: You're cooked, my boy? What are you doing yourself? Damn?
Speaker 3: It's self sabotage.
Speaker 2: You got damn god, damn why you say whooping gold bird or something? I'm prepaying wrong with you. You gotta get on already.
Speaker 1: You gotta get back on either side. Who is your celebrity crust lady? Sabrina Coppinger. You you didn't even know no songs from a goddamn boy. He said, you put me on the spot. Yeah, I no, that ain't it. That's not it.
Speaker 3: I just gave you the play to.
Speaker 1: Get back in our good graces. That's the play.
Speaker 4: Now we got to now now she now Cardy' is not gonna let your hair go, because what did you do that for? Even if you were gonna say a woman or something like, why say a woman in music?
Speaker 2: You should have said anybody. You could have went classic k me alone. Yeah, any of the.
Speaker 3: Damn that we know every man love and love.
Speaker 1: Nah, bro, like that, this wasn't. This was not the way.
Speaker 6: And you can't admit to having a celebrity crush at all because there is no woman in her right mind that is going to date you.
Speaker 1: Bro, She's not gonna date you.
Speaker 6: She is not gonna date you because of what you You publicly got caught cheating. Come on, it ain't not even not like she can't even if she wants to. She can maybe date you quietly, but she ain't gonna date you publicly like you just you got caught too much.
Speaker 1: Man that that bro, Like that wasn't. That was not what.
Speaker 4: That was not the way, bro, That was not the way, because I was gonna take is for somebody like me to get in front of a Sabrina Carpenter and say, did you see the interview where off Set said you were his celebrity crush. The only correct answer for her is I can't wait to listen to Cardi B's new album. Now you didn't got shitted on twice because Sabrina Carpenter cannot engage with this. She's not dumb enough to guess what if I'm Cardi B, not me, and Sabrina gonna drop a collapse shit.
Speaker 3: On you again? Like you are putting yourself in the worst situation.
Speaker 1: The Sabrina Carboner definitely would take a Cardi B. Feature. Come on on, Vice Verse, come on that. Do you know how? Please Lord, don't let that happen. If I'm Cardi B.
Speaker 4: Let me get on a song and we got that song gonna be a bad fuck, you know what I'm saying, Like we're gonna talk about you on a song.
Speaker 1: Please God, don't let that happen to that. Brother.
Speaker 4: You cannot do this. When you did, it's very and I hate this for men who date women who are more popular than them. You cannot just would move all willy nilly after that. You know what I'm saying, like you fumble somebody like Cardi b you got to be very.
Speaker 3: Strategic on your business. This is business at this.
Speaker 1: Point, yes, saying that was wild.
Speaker 8: That was wold.
Speaker 1: You know you're trying to get these black women back on your side, and they ask you who your crush is. Said, I don't have one.
Speaker 6: I don't have one. You know what I mean, I don't I don't have one. I'm just I'm focused on this or.
Speaker 1: A lie, because guess what it was a It was a I missed my wife. That was purpose for your plans. Just broke down to cry. He took a minute, and I still love Carding and broke that. Then it would have been away always been like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh Cardie.
Speaker 6: But I know I did some things that that I that that ship is sealed, but I do miss my wife and my family.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: I would have came out of that like a wall man. You got to cry a little bit, made a little tear. Let me tell you ra glasses of it. Let me tell you something that the what brother Jonathan Majors understood. Okay, okay, he got out of a high profile relationship, even got caught up with with with his girlfriend and all types of stuff. He got on TV and he got the cry yep, and it's powering them to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: You got to find the right moments. I finally gotta let it out. Sometimes you got to cry. You're not supposed to missing mention the white girl. It's in music that you got because you should know that there's no woman.
Speaker 1: It's no, it's no woman in entertainment.
Speaker 6: Although they might want to mess with you, none of them are going to admit that they like you back publicly, nobody because of the way that you did another big public figure.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, I'm just thats your fan based black women gonna look at you like.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm trying to get him to under stand.
Speaker 2: But you should say, Whoopi Goldberg, that was your best bet. I like whoop it ooh. I've been loving Whoopy Goldberg since Sister Act the first one said some stuff like that, or say somebody, did you have to Whitney Houston was my celebrity crush.
Speaker 1: I love Whitney the most beautiful voice ever.
Speaker 2: He could have said Janet Janet oh Man just and everybod would It wouldn't even be news.
Speaker 3: But now now cart. You gotta now, you gotta do another one, drop another?
Speaker 1: She does that?
Speaker 6: That is you know that is Lex Luthor, evil genius.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, now we gotta take family pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you see what I'm saying. You gotta stop that man could have said, Rue Paul, Please don't say no, you cross the line. Take a listen to this because you know it's been the rumors about a long standing feud.
Speaker 8: Was there feud back in the day that was either media created or started as nothing and then turned into something. It started it started starting as nothing, and it really did turn into something. Because also the reason that I was so insistent that we communicate directly is that you take all of the peanut gallery out of the conversation.
Speaker 7: Opinion, yes, because that makes it more difficult. So if there's something to discuss, we discuss it amongst each other and then we say what happened together, and that just eliminates any confusion. There was a lot of confusion and conflict, and there was a lot of people around, so most of them didn't help either.
Speaker 3: We were fighting over and.
Speaker 1: We don't even like the same type of boy.
Speaker 8: There could never have been a boy like there's a lot of what had happened was.
Speaker 6: M yeah, well, well when when every word that I believe that they was at that time when they were having that issue because I was around for it. I just think it was everybody else feeling the fire and it was about and I think it. I think it was like a like sports rivalry, like yo, I'm trying to be the queen be in a situation and I'm trying to be the queen be. Everybody saying you better than me. They said I'm better than you, and they were just competing. And now it's over with.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna continue to just I want your real thoughts on this. I just yeah, we do. You got to because it's the people used to a female perspective. What are you doing, duck in this.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to be in solidarity with my black women, who I'm proud of. They're going on tour and I cannot wait to see it. I just feel like Brandy and Monicul do this us every ten years.
Speaker 3: And I'm not falling for it again.
Speaker 4: I know that's your coworker that you don't like, and I understand that, and y'all need to get a bag, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Don't try to make us believe that y'all are friends.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, No need to do press interviews together, because you could look at it and see the awkward energy there, and that's okay. Sometimes you just don't like a bitch. I just don't like you, you know what I'm saying. You just not my cup of tea, and that's okay. We gotta work together, but I don't necessarily like you, and so I just like I want them to stop trying to sell us this package deal that we know that y'all really not like that's it.
Speaker 2: They didn't look like they actually are over it at all the way it sounded nothing between us. First of all, Monica, we could tell about the tone of your voice that you don't like Brandy. Okay, you don't like her, never have, probably never will, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Brandy.
Speaker 2: We can tell that you you really want this to happen, but you don't really like Monica either.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't like each other.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you a beef that went away where you can tell them people back friends.
Speaker 1: Was Cameron and Mace.
Speaker 2: When they do they show they used to have real beef, but they got over it. And you can tell they over it like it ain't nothing. If you even brought up they beef around each other.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny. They can talk about it in a lighthearted way. It's not anything. They could tell exactly what happened, where.
Speaker 1: Each one went wrong.
Speaker 2: When people start talking like ideally like we had to talk and then it was that they're not over it. When you can be like man, I thought that she was. I thought she was. I thought she was blocking opportunities for me.
Speaker 1: Whole time. It was it was her manager and it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even her that people who over it, No, they not over it. They just like they just gonna work together. They're gonna be coworkers. But it's not it's not deep enough. You ever like, not like somebody, but it's not deep enough to not work together, work together, like I'm saying, yeah, yeah, it ain't that deep. They're not gonna throw hands or nothing like girl, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like you, and you know I don't.
Speaker 4: You don't I know you don't like me either, but we're here, so let's just get this money together and Shepherd tour.
Speaker 2: But they're not going to lunch after the before the show together. They not doing nothing. That's sharing dressing rooms. They ain't doing none of that. They ain't doing none of that. Man's about we finally falling for it.
Speaker 4: You fall for things then? Yeah, you think Drake and Kendrick are going to be friends?
Speaker 1: I do they gonna be album? It's together on one song. Yep.
Speaker 6: Let's go ahead and get to this where congratulates going out to Beyonce.
Speaker 1: She braised the record for the highest gross in box office.
Speaker 6: Uh, and I guess whatever that that stadium in France is thirty nine point seven men across street sold out in Paris.
Speaker 1: Holy ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, make sure when y'all report, you know, everybody who was so quick to report how her tickets were not selling, Let's make sure we add this into the reports.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, now, talk about it. We knew it, We knew it.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's no way beyoncea is coming to a city and it's not selling and it's not selling.
Speaker 2: It's impossible. It's literally possible. And let's let's just be real. You could say not selling. Oh it's ten thousand tickets left. Yeah, it's three stadium shoves.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, at of three stadium shows. It is ten thousand. Yeah, that's selling.
Speaker 2: Okay, three stadiums. I've been here three days. How many did she do it here in Chicago?
Speaker 1: Three she did? She did three nights. Dog she did Thursday, Friday, Sunday. Yep, or was it day Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 2: I can go nowhere near Soldier Field. She did three days. It sold your field and we over here talking about some tickets exact moment.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I mean. You gotta protect. We gotta protect god goat's names in legends names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's great. It was playing like I'm gonna protect Chris Brown. We know him.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody let Chris Brown like grown black men like y'all are here.
Speaker 4: When Chris Brown could do whatever to black women, it don't matter. The black man is his fan base. I've never seen grown men act how they act about anybody when it comes to Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: Tank is the captain of the fan club.
Speaker 4: I've never seen nobody how y'all at about and I'm there.
Speaker 1: I love but it's just as a millennial.
Speaker 2: That first Chris Brown album came out and he hit like it was That album is perfect.
Speaker 1: I know it is, and that was different for us.
Speaker 2: We never seen nobody around our age singing like that. Mike was still like a legend when I was listening to music. Mike was already a legend. I didn't. I wasn't for Jackson five. I wasn't around the songs that I was around for Michael Jackson that were just coming out where later in his career.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The one with you know, rock my World all stuff like thrilling them was before we were born. Well, I mean we were babies, babies when Thriller was out. I'm talking, I can't you rock my up world?
Speaker 1: We were old.
Speaker 2: Enough to start listening to me. That's what I have to go and listen to Mike. We got Chris in real time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and it's different.
Speaker 4: It's all ages though, because the way you take its older than you. And I'm telling y'all, I've never seen grown me. These are grown men with children.
Speaker 3: They act like.
Speaker 4: Chris, like how you I'm about on Marie I. That's how The Black Man is about Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: And I love it.
Speaker 4: We don't play, y'all, don't play about him. And I love this col It's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris don't need us. He don't need the black women, the black men, y'all.
Speaker 2: Be seeing the dudes at the meet and Greek Man. The funniest ones is the ones to try to be cool. You doesn't pay twelve hundred dollars take a picture of Chris Brown. Stop trying to be cool. Lose your mind. We know you are super fan. You just paid twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Of your grown man ass money. Yeah, and quit to take to the meet and Greek.
Speaker 3: It's just him, ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: You're trying to be cool. You know you want to explode and be like you want to go crazy. You trying to contain yourself. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love watching it.
Speaker 4: Like if you ever if you ever be around a bunch of celebrities whenever when Chris Brown around, like you could see the celebrities like trying to hold it together.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm like, damn they fan out for It's why I definitely saw it twice. I was at two events that Chris Brown's in. One I got invited to an Innisco party.
Speaker 6: And he came in late and everybody the room stopped, like and it's like everybody just stopped. It was like just watching watching buddy just move it to everybody was following where.
Speaker 1: He was going to.
Speaker 6: He sat his ass down like all right, cool. Then when he came one time he came into BT what into the radio bat It was blah blah blah blah blah blah, everybody doing to break. Chris Brown came and it got quiet, like everybody when going is he coming to my table?
Speaker 1: It was it was man, what.
Speaker 4: And then they try to and and it's as Chris Brown, which I would love to talk to him about this, it's just how do you act normal? Because he be trying to act normal, like normal with y'all, you know what I'm saying, knowing y'all fanning out, So he would be in the club and just like bobbing his head.
Speaker 3: But he got to know everybody.
Speaker 1: Is looking at him, but the men.
Speaker 4: Everybody is looking at you. It's the most weird. I only was able to be in the room with him once and I saw it. I was like, this is crazy, it's stupid. He one of the people. It was like, it's too easy. It's a couple of people. But I mean, like he is definitely that's crazy. You brought that up.
Speaker 6: He one of those people that were he He's in the room, He's the center of attention. Like speaking of that BT Awards, he was out. We was all at the same club. He and a section having a time of its life, kicking it here, but everybody the whole focus of the party looking people kicking it.
Speaker 1: But they all watching Chris kicking like Chris having fun of this song. We having fun of this song. They are all watching this food do that. Man.
Speaker 6: And the only other person that I've seen like that got a chance, it's Michael Jordan's Michael isaa like man like Mike, gotta get out of the goddamn club. I don't feel comfortable staying at this. Man, it's this long.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been this close to him, and I'm just watching him that you're talking.
Speaker 2: About growing me and losing Look at Michael Jordan's way.
Speaker 1: Jordan came in there. Man. Everybody watched him.
Speaker 6: I mean like every single person watched every move, sipping his drink, talking to Charles Oakley getting up. Everybody watched everything he was doing and this not like this. It's like, I can't believe.
Speaker 1: It's him that has to be such a weird feeling that.
Speaker 6: Is it's gotta be you just know it. Wow, y'all don't know who.
Speaker 3: Nobody love Chris Brown, like bro, who is that?
Speaker 1: That was Nelly? A little bit more of that? Yep, there go that song. Hate that. I'm gonna tell you that, I'm gonna take that all your youngsters. Take that, youngsters, Nelly. I love you. That song ain't ship and I love you Nelly, But that song is terrible. That's terrible. That's that's it's a terrible. It's real bad. That's horrible. That's real bad. It's like country.
Speaker 4: No, and I respect country Nelly because this ain't the first time some can do country is Nelly because he's literally it's from the country. He's from Saint Louis. He's been about he's been friends with the country well, tour with them and everything. I respect country from him, just not this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. That's a miss. That is bad. Play with my time.
Speaker 2: Enough blood, enough blog to Nelly.
Speaker 1: Never do that again. Starting to happen.
Speaker 2: I warned you, y'all are over commercializing your relationship.
Speaker 1: It's getting ready to get ugly.
Speaker 2: I hate it now that the song is spending the block because he spent the block and got a shot. I get it now, y'all got a show together, and it's just it's too much publicity. It's too it's starting to get corny, and it's too like you letting too many people see you in your relationship. Protect your relationship, protect it.
Speaker 4: It's getting It is getting as I hate to admit it because I love them and I love seeing them, but I don't want to see them like this because they don't need it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, y'all legends.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like y'all are at that status to y'all, Nelly in a Shanti, this is given Rashida and Kirk, this is given.
Speaker 6: Give you know.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to write a song above.
Speaker 4: Been seeing them together for years. I love Hida and Kirk. That really is not a this. It's just that we've been in their relationship for years on love we they're.
Speaker 2: This is a this is is like that we know them because of their relationship.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So we don't need that from Nelly in a Shanti because y'all are Nelly in a Shanti, So like we don't need to That's like jay Z coming out with a song. She toube me back. She tub you like what you on and she took you back again. Y'all, just just.
Speaker 4: Be y'all because I really wish and I think it's coming. I want them to drop anything. They to drop the little song together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could work, It could work.
Speaker 2: Don't do that if it's a good record.
Speaker 6: They can get a good record, like for real producer again, go find some other people.
Speaker 1: And they did try and make it.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, they did do a record together since they've been together.
Speaker 1: Just didn't do nothing with your main dupre check. Look it up. It was Jumaine dupre Nelly and a shanty and it wasn't nothing. Look it up on know.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about the reality show though I am.
Speaker 6: I want to watch it. I want to watch Exac your hater. But let's go ahead, get to this before we get out of here. Wakiki's looking up the song. Uh, how do you guys feel about this? Social media is going crazy over real Lobster adding come with food, boils, Sangrea flights, five dollars, margeritas and more to the new menu.
Speaker 4: I can't stand your black folks, y'all so irritated. All it take is for a damn seafood bag, seafood bag and some look y'all.
Speaker 3: A lot y'all mad.
Speaker 4: Hey, we will never act like we acted over the chicken sandwich and pop asks again.
Speaker 3: I won't have it. Hey, that look like y'all got some taste.
Speaker 2: You are not gonna hate. The reason I love this rollout Red Lobster did an amazing job rebranding and getting us caught up in the story. But we fell in love with the story because we knew Red Lobster was bankrupt. We heard about that that went everywhere. They said the Endless Shrimp took him out. They put the young CEO in there, young black man, because you know the target is us. We run the culture. So they put the young black man CEO in there who used to work for PF Chains and did his thing with them, and they.
Speaker 1: Said, come on, get us back.
Speaker 2: He came out early doing interviews letting people know he on the Breakfast Club talking about where Red Lofter gonna be back. Who goes on the breafast? What other restaurant go on to breakfast Club and tell you anything? Red Lobster on the Births Club, young black dude like, yeah, I'm gonna do this, We're gonna have it back. Then he comes back with the seafood ball, the same green a flight and the five dollar happy hour. I don't give a that is how you do it. And guess what I'm going next week? And I think we should support this black man who was who got Red Lobster back, because guess what they're gonna These companies are gonna start looking to us, the people in the culture, to start getting shipped back going and not just be not just be the advertiser, y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all far anyway, y'all better go ahead and do it. We left y'all Red Lobster. My generation left y'all choice, We left y'all Red Lobster.
Speaker 1: We left y'all malls, y'all. We left y'all a lot of ship and y'all have fucked it up. Y'all. It's not our thought. We had more technology than y'all y'all from Amazon.
Speaker 6: For we supported Red Red Lobster. Was it you took your girl to Red Lobster. Look how they try to ship on the cheesecake factory we left. That was a real date Red LOSTU was a real date. That's the first hundred dollars date I've ever been on. When you took somebody to Red Lobster. That was birthday parties. What you say you want to go? We had lobster, y'all, cold, show bes, pizza, chunky cheese, Ya y'all, coach malls, y'all, benniggains, y'all close, y'all, Uh, one of y'all close.
Speaker 1: A lot of ship wreckers, don't y'all? Fun ruckers, How y'all close? Flood ruckers?
Speaker 2: Birth It's crazy, damn we did a lot of stuff did go down on our watch.
Speaker 1: But you can't blame that on us. We're just so predictable. I have to I have to one.
Speaker 6: They got crabby stuff, mushalls now, crab top top asparagus, crab topped potatoes, steak oscar salmon oscar.
Speaker 1: Come on? What else? They got a new food out on black Man. You know you're black pronounced?
Speaker 6: Oh no, this is The drinks are crazy though, hotails. But they got purple haze. Come on, they got passing star sprits. They pur Yeah, that's what you're gonna love with gin dessert pair lemonade and sparkling gold. I don't know what that is, but it sounds delicious. And then he got what starry eyed surprise. We gotta get him a Hennessy man one on that man. You got nothing, No Hennessy.
Speaker 4: They need to invite We need some gift cards after this conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they definitely do.
Speaker 2: They do need to invite us out. But and then they're not done. You know they're gonna do the he redoing the interiors too. But you know, Red Lobster did kind of have like an older terrible find to revamp the You finna put hookah up in there. He is, he finna have bottle girls talk upon gonna be hosted Friday nights. They are adding some seasonings. Oh god, I'm happy for this brother, and I'm happy for Lobster, and I'm going to support.
Speaker 4: I just had it the other night. Actually it was terrible when you it's terrible when you order it on the door. There no just some shrimp three ways.
Speaker 1: So you never left loft alone.
Speaker 4: No, that was my community. Never left no restaurant out to drive. First of all, okay, I'm not where he's talking that. He talking about my people he talking about your people's that. Okay, I've been there. That's why I could get pritique.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I know I've been that all time. I ain't never left. So that's the difference.
Speaker 4: Okay, your community lately be about to drive my community saving the economy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, saving before yad this stuff. One of them, one of them.
Speaker 6: The one of the Mariner's boials includes a main lobster tail, come on, a dozen shrimp, come on, no crab legs going, and red potato.
Speaker 2: Can't beat that. Man, that's decent For forty eight dollars.
Speaker 6: I don't know how much it is, but I know I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: It lost the holidays, mis cars. Me and Tom were having this conversation. We were talking about how we how black men and people like to spend.
Speaker 1: Their money when we go out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when we go out, we got a hundred all we know that, like we kind of put that in our brain.
Speaker 1: We're gonna spend a hundred dollars. Okay, So if the food.
Speaker 2: And drink, if we can get food and good drinks and we can be under that hundred dollar range with tip, you can't tell us nothing about that spot.
Speaker 1: We like a spot like that.
Speaker 2: And we were talking about how people be price gouging, like these bars and stuff they'll make. They'll make drinks thirty forty dollars and then don't realize you just messed yourself up because I spent this thirty dollars on this one drink and you'll never get another drink out of me. And I'm never coming back, and I'm going. We was at Katana, Oh yeah, in La home.
Speaker 1: Was so mad.
Speaker 2: So he ordered a Hennessy margerite that month, came back for forty dollars. It was a hen forty three glass. He's paid forty three dollars. Crazy, and we looked around like it got me.
Speaker 1: We ain't drinking him. They got me so bad. And that's the thing.
Speaker 6: That's why you know, I was I've been more frugal lately. I was like everybody should be like man, I wasn't mad at Zach having that that that Chap Payne in this room.
Speaker 1: Man, I was like, I said, you know what I thought about it. I said, you know what, I gotta go back.
Speaker 6: To get me a bottle with town. You get to be a stop that used to be a stop man. But anyway, man, I thought y'all all sober, Yeah, yep, all right, time that went all over the place, Potfam did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, well, love y'all, pot Fam. I'll talk to y'all soon. So sad well you usually talk to them a few times. I don't know spinding the block.
Speaker 1: They all look like what is what are they talking about? When the book come out? All right, all right, zach book? What's up? Bottle thoughts?
Speaker 2: Please like subscribe and we appreciate you, pot family, and we'll see y'all when we see.
Speaker 1: Share the pot, Share the share, Share the pot.
Speaker 6: Remember, you have to hit that thumbs up that tells the algorithm that you like us, even though you've done it once, even though every pod, every pod, we need you to hit that thumbs up man, so it starts pushing it out more and more. We appreciate y'all. Oh man, thank y'all very much. That will be a live pod coming soon. We're gonna discuss that pretty soon. And I will try to sell the rest of these T shirts that I have in the box in my home.
Speaker 1: All right With that man saying, what can we say