Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. And this was the American Way last night.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's a great gift the founders gave us, which is the ability to save our nation peacefully at the ballot box. And once again Donald Trump and his voters saved America. And this time the decks are clear. The decks are clear, every opportunity for the kind of success, unifying success that can carry ten, twenty thirty years into the future. So we're talking about who you want to see on the Trump team. We're talking about Colorado. Now you just look at the map literally you can see it that this leftist lunacy, you know, now surrounded by a nation which is moving more and more and more toward common sense conservatism. But as we get isolated in Colorado with this leftist lunacy, I think there's a better chance for change here. And a woman who's sure doing her part because Congressman Lauren Bolbert just out maneuvered she out maneuvered that the smartest, the richest, the most powerful the Dems have, she out maneuvered them, and then Colorado ends up probably gaining a seat Congresswoman. Welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: Dan, it is so great to be on with you. What an amazing night of victory. If you can tell, I have lost my voice, and I was just talking to your producer Shanton, and you know, he said, he he knows exactly where I left my voice. It was on stage. But what an exciting night. We have a huge victory and Colorado's fourth district, we saved the third just that in Republican hands, and we woke up with a country again.
Speaker 4: We have a.
Speaker 3: Country again with real leadership on the way to the White House. And I'm so excited to work alongside of President Trump and Vice President Jdvan for the next two years. I'm hoping we lock down this majority. I'm thinking we'll have about a seven seat majority. Nice, and then we'll have the Senate as well, and so I'm excited looking forward to America's great future.
Speaker 1: And before we talk about how you outmaneuvered the left and made this the next gain of a seat in Colorado. As you look at how this sets up so very well, what do you think can be done. What's the key to actually starting to unify the country, to grow the coalition, to reach out to those who are feeling the opposite of you and me this morning, who are just sick over what happened, and to try to bring more of them into the fold. Well, I think the.
Speaker 3: Next four years are growing to give us a great opportunity to do exactly that, because we are going to be implementing policy. We've seen the mistakes of having the first two years of President Trump's term have a majority that did not work with him. We know the implications of that negatively of not working with the president and getting his agenda pass. I think his agenda is even better and stronger than it has ever been, and those of us in Washington, d C. And the Republican Party are you know, more unified to helping him get that accomplished. It's what everyone's campaigned on, and you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to hold everybody to it as well. But this is what we need to do. We need to deliver for American right, and you know it's hard when you're in the majority to deliver solid victories because everything is so politicized and one party doesn't want another party to get legislative wins. And so I've been able to maneuver. I have you know, many folks who think the only way to get something passed is to vote yes on an omnibus bill or a bill that you hate. But there are many appropriations requests that I work for for months and months on to get those submitted and approved, traveling the state to see what needs funded where and how we can help manage our resources and our national forests, and help our rural community hospital districts, and our first responders and so much more. And and so I've been able to get those victories in our slim majority in the House and in divided government. And so having President Trump and the White House will empower me and many others to deliver these policies. President Trump has coming into this with a great coalition, having Bobby Kennedy there, having Toulcy Gabber, Elon Musk, and you know what an amazing team that he has formed of folks who have not always agreed with one another, especially with the Republicans. And so I'm looking forward to this. I'm looking forward to making America healthy again, prosperous again, our borders secure again, our economy strong again. This is going to be a great golden era for for America. Maybe this is the Roaring twenties all over her.
Speaker 1: I do believe that. I do believe that opportunities there. I believe what Trump says is true. Success unifies. But here's a key congresswoman, and you know how it actually works. You're on the ground there. But I've got to believe he has more political capital right now than any president in my lifetime, other than maybe Kennedy coming out of Cuban missile crisis. But he's got more political capital and the ability to get some of these Dems to cross over and support legislation because they see what happened in their own states hack Illinois, what she only won by five there, New Jersey, etc. So I think he's going to be able to help forge some bipartisan coalitions on certain bills.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe that's true. And I've seen firsteand that Democrats are more willing to work with Republicans when they are in the minority. I've served in the House in the minority and in the majority, and it was impossible to get Democrat even in my own state to come to my side. You know, I was able to get them together on things like keeping the Bureau of Lant Management headquarters in Grand Junction, but ultimately the administration said, well, we'll just keep that a Western regional headquarters, will keep the job. But I was able to lead that and keep that, but it was difficult to get the real legislative victories that I wanted had, you know, some appropriations requests and stuff. But as soon as we were in the majority, Democrats were more willing to work with us on legislation.
Speaker 4: Go figure.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have our senators here in Colorado have companion bills, and so I think it's going to be a very successful year for America. And maybe this is the unity that everybody has been crying out for it well.
Speaker 1: And there's a tangible chance right now. Final question, Congressoman Bobert kind of spend time, and that is as said it. At the time that this happened, you announced you were switching to the force, that you were going to outsmart the left, going to save CD three because no disrespect intended. I think if you had stayed there, that race would have gone the other way given all the money they had poured in there against you. So you ended up staying in office for I'm sure as long as you'd like in four, and you saved CD three for the GOP. That's that's a pretty good night's work.
Speaker 3: It's wonderful to have the third district saved.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Of course my move, you know, it was a family first decision, but you know, I mean, I did decide to still run for office, and so there are things to consider there, and you know, we'll never have the Democrats will never have that opportunity to see if they would have really won the third or not. But I'm so proud of the voters in ColorOS third district, in western and southern Colorado, they once again decided they do not want an ass and elitist representing them in Montrose, in Delta, or Norwood or in Cortes, someone that's completely disconnected with that way of life. And so I'm very excited. I've spoke with Jeff Heard a couple of times now since the polls closed, and I'm excited that he'll be joining me in Washington, d C. We'll be working together and you know the legislation that I have the third district specific I'm sure much of that will be going over to him. I'll allow him to introduce it, I'll co sponsor help him get it over the line, because it's not really a pride of ownership. It's about delivering for Colorado. And I'm going to continue to fight for all of Colorado. But yes, here I am in the fourth The Democrats have spent millions and millions and millions, and here we are three and zero. So we'll just cause them to waste their money and we'll keep taking the win.
Speaker 1: Well, congrats to that. You are a warrior. I remember you sitting in this studio when you were just starting out this incredible uphill climb that you had in the primary, and you left and Ryan and I both said to each other something special there. She is a warrior and you have been every bit of that. Congrats on the succes and look forward to the future.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much. You know, I'll talk to you again when I have my voice back and we can really get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, look forward to it. Look forward to it. Thank you. CONGRESSOM. CONGRESSOM and Lauren Bobert Lines in Fuego will jump right back in. We'll get to some of these great texts as well. A day for massive celebration, massive celebration, Embrace everybody, including those who voted the other way, and we've got so much opportunity here. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast Scott.
Speaker 1: Jennings and CNN.
Speaker 6: I do think the way this campaign was run was basically on The Democrats thought there were enough people who hated Trump or were willing to fear him to win the race. And it turns out there's more to being president than simply not being Donald Trump in the eyes of the American people. I'm a little worried about how Democrats are going to react. They've been told Trump is a modern day Hitler, or at least he's a fascist, and now Kamala Harri I suspect it's going to have to wake up in the morning and concede to that person. A little concern about an election in which half the country was conditioned to believe that the person who just won the national popular vote is going to be a dictator, eliminate the convolution and create a blood bath and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: So I would love to see that guy as press secretary of Scott Jennings. I think he's so good on his feet at rock solid conservative. Others have suggested Megan, Kelly, Tucker, Carlson, you know some intriguing, intriguing possibilities. As we go to the phone lines, which are totally jammed, I do want to cycle in some of the folks I want to see in the cabinet and what positions i'd love to see him in. Let's start with our friend Eerie Mike on the Dan Kaplis show. Eerie, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? Dan?
Speaker 1: How are you rarely better? I think it's just one of the greatest days in American history.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to call and congratulate you and your prediction. You were right, and I feel like you deserve some congressions.
Speaker 1: Let's thank you. That's really noble of you. I sure appreciate that. If you're new to the show, Mike and I don't agree on everything, but I think it's an opportunity for unity. Mike, so as somebody who disagrees with me most of the time, what do you think? What do you want to see from President Trump right now and from Republicans in general to try to help unify the country.
Speaker 2: I don't have an expectation that he's going to be able to unify the country. Dan, I think that's a bit much to ask of his limited intellectual ability.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ten good seconds, ten good seconds. But I enjoyed those ten good seconds. Mike. If he's such a dummy, then how did you just wipe you guys out?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I was just telling my son about this. By definition, one half of the American public is gonemmer than the other half. And I guess is that the majority of that dumber group?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Boy, you know, because I have yeah, like Elon Musk, you must not think that guy's very smart, right or RFK Junior? Yeah, yeah, you're not very smart there. But let's start with Elon Musk. So what is it about Elon Musk that makes you think he's not very smart? Was it the fact that rocket was able to land itself and you think it should have done some cartwheels?
Speaker 2: First, Dan, I didn't say everybody dumb in the person formed as usual. When you twist my words.
Speaker 5: I don't have to.
Speaker 1: You make it too easy, Mike.
Speaker 2: But I do want to let you know I do appreciate you letting me be on your on your on your call, on your radio show because I accomplished what I wanted to do Colorado went blue. So obviously I have had more influence than you.
Speaker 1: Well, audience, you know, I'll make that saving America for having this one, you know, little island of leftist lunacy, and that will change over time. But saving America, yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: It's inside or impact on you would maybe it'd be better, maybe call out it would have been read. I guess you just don't have money of influence.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, I will go to the gym and work on that. Thank you, Michael, appreciate the call A five five for five eight two five five. I do appreciate that call very much. I and in Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hey Dan, good good work man.
Speaker 1: Hey America, good work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't I don't care what anybody says. You're a pretty smart guy, man.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You mean like my wife who flew out of the country yesterday. She's done that twice now, twenty sixteen and yesterday and h So we were actually in separate continence and election day. But that's that's good marriage management right there.
Speaker 2: I'll take an out of that. Yeah, I was just calling about the cabinet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do you like?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm open that he puts the libertarian in there somewhere. You know, it was kind of ironic. I was listening to Ron Paul hot Gold during the commercial break and yeah, I think maybe someone like him or Dave Smith or Clint Russell's some kind of libertarian. But yeah, that's what I hope.
Speaker 1: So interesting. Well, you appreciate that call, man, Thank you. I am so excited today at the thought of who's going to be around Trump because he had some good people on the first team, but he had a lot of people who weren't. He's learned that lesson. He's obviously surrounded by great people. Telsey Gabbard needs to be in the cabinet. RFK Junior will be in the cabinet, right. Would you like to see Tucker Carlson maybe Homeland Security? Would you like to see that down Dan Bongino if he wants it, I'm sure we'll head Secret Service. As a Texter earlier, what about this, I want to throw this out and get to our jam lines. Nicky Hayley for Ambassador to the UN and this goes Listen. My opinion of Nicki Hayley has dropped a lot over the course of the primaries. But listen, if you're truly going to unify the country, you've got to reach out, including to those you have disagreements with. She did a very very good job as ambassador to the UN. What about Nicky Hayley as his ambassador to the United Nations? Brian in Ourvada, You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hey, Dan, What a glorious day in America. Oh, it is historically so, historically so. And you know, I'm not one to gloat because I've been on the other side, being a Bronco fan and a native of this twenty Colorado. You know it's been rough go but we got our comments and we got it. We left got their commings on this one and for once, Dan, Like, all I want to say is to the haters out there, go away for once, just go away. And that includes only one person in Colorado. For me, it's Dick what not to do?
Speaker 2: Wadhams.
Speaker 4: I love to have him on the show, and he told us years ago, Trump will never win. Trump should go away, Trump this, Trump that, and he was wrong. He can eat a big bag of crow. And that's the only one I will mention. Everyone else you know who you are. Trump got the last laugh. But yeah, Dick, he told us what not to do, and guess what you were wrong on Trump.
Speaker 1: Brian, appreciate the call. Thank you, my friend. I'd never heard Dick say Trump wouldn't win. Listen, I've known Dick forever and he's one of the great conservatives, great principal people ever. We disagree about Donald Trump, and I respect that, and I respect the fact that he's willing to come out and say what he believes, even though I disagree with him on his position on Trump, and he's willing to take whatever he comes with. That. That's the kind of quality guy he is. Kevin and Boulder, you're on the dan Kaplas. She'll welcome.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Senator Rankin is?
Speaker 1: Well? You think it a congressman ranking? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that his name?
Speaker 1: Jamie Rankin? Okay?
Speaker 7: What's his position in the in the Congressional offices?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure of all of his committees, my friend, are you leading up to the word out there on the street that he's going to try to prevent certification.
Speaker 7: Well, I told you three days ago that I thought there was a fifty percent chance that in the next two months, for ten weeks, they would pull this, and he made a statement that was almost exactly what I told you.
Speaker 1: I think he is denying that. That's a real statement. I think he's claiming there's a deep fake out there. Now, he did make a controversial statement a while back, but I think he's claiming there's a deep fake, my friend. And at this point, I don't think we're going to see any meaningful effort, not with the big margin of this victory, to try to interfere with certification or any of that. But thank you for that call. When we come back, Lines on Fire, when we come back, I'm going to give you an idea I guarantee you have never heard before anywhere else ever, and I expect you're going to say, Wow, that is exactly right. That's what we need to be doing. That's what Trump and his team need to be doing the day the day of the inauguration forward, and it will help solidify the red Wall, helps solidify twenty eight and leadership for decades. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dankapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: So you asked, are there any places that the vice president is overperforming Joe Biden twenty twenty, So we can show you that as well. We just bring that out here. Harris overperforming in twenty twenty only smokes there you go. So let this go away and see if there's anything in the East Side.
Speaker 8: There literally nothing, literally nothing, literally not one county.
Speaker 1: That's right. Surprise, Give me a break. She didn't even make it to Iowa and the Democrat primaries. You guys were making her out to be the second Coming I guess before she ran those Christians out of her rally. Yeah. Wow, eight five for Z five A two five five. One of the greatest days in American history. I don't think there's any question about that, and so exciting to think about what's to come. Why's your take on who you want to see in Trump's cabinet as we go to the jam line. Some of the names on my list Tulsey Gabbert, RFK Junior, Marco Rubio, Scott Jennings from CNN as press secretary or as a texter suggested Meghan Kelly Tucker Carlson, what role would you have him play in the administration? Do you want to see him in Homeland security? I think Nicky Hayley for Ambassador to the UN. She did a great job there before. And you need a team of rivals. As a texter said Dan Bongino, heading the Secret Service attorney General. As I told him on the show last week, I'd love to see Andy McCarthy. Somebody suggested Ted Cruz. You know, if he would leave this Senate seat that he just won again to bag, there's no doubt he'd be a great one. All right, let's go back to the phone lines in Fuego. Chris in Beautiful Boulder, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome my Dan. Yeah. God, I'm just so relieved, so believed that we don't have another democratic administration, and from one and the fact that it was such a mandate, so there's no waiting and fussing around about it. It's just awesome many things, and I just hope, hope that he can Trump and his administration. Can I just accomplish things much more straightforwardly with a unified Congress. Than he was able to in his first term. And so on that note, I you know, we have it. There's a huge chancome. Mitch McConnell israeque.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, God bless God bless you know, Mitch first save the Supreme Court and that, you know, that was really he should be honored for that. But man, that guy was business as usual, big government Republican. Yeah, not a guy.
Speaker 1: I hear you, Chris, I hear you. But please tell me if you disagree with this. You know, we both have two sides of the Ledger, right. I have my two sides of the Ledger the things that I have made mistakes on and then the things I've I've done real well. But but not all line items are created equal. Mitch McConnell saved the US Supreme Court for Trump picks, and by doing so, he's saved democracy. I think that makes up for a lot of mistakes.
Speaker 2: And I agree with you myself. I know a lot of people don't because they hate the other sort of rhino accusations. But you know, back to his successor, I mean, who's next line, John Coryn or John Bune from North Dakota and both of those guys are not men of the moment. They are not they're you know, who do you want to see usual? I know, well, it's got to be somebody that knows how to knows the inner workings of the of the chamber because that's so critical to get stuff done. You know, it can't be just a fireball guy. I mean, he's got to They've got to be elected, so he's got to be something.
Speaker 1: Can I guarantee you one thing, Chris and I know we're going to coomby on this. They the Senate Majority leader will be somebody Donald Trump approves of. He has more political capital now than than any president in my lifetime, and he just brought a number of US Senators in on his coat tails as Senate Majority leader. Will be who Donald Trump wants it to be.
Speaker 2: You know, I hadn't had that thought, but it reassures me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think you can.
Speaker 2: Whether Mike Lee or Ted Drews or just somebody that can really little marco forward and good legislation and try to get the under back up.
Speaker 1: Chris appreciate the call. Is Donald Trump would say, President Trump, you can lay that pretty little head on the pillow peacefully tonight. Ryan could do that better than me. But it's it's it's going to be somebody Trump once he just got him the majority.
Speaker 8: These new wave kind of uh promaga a new conservative, not neo conservative, like a Mike Lee, like a Ted Cruz. And I think little Marco I call him that kind of in love. I think he really proved himself in this campaign man as a surrogate for Trump. So I think that should be repaid perhaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're going to see him a Secretary of State maybe or one of those really big positions because.
Speaker 8: You know that rond de Santis will get to a point his replacement in the right for Florida.
Speaker 1: And this raises a question. I'll get back to the phone lines and texts in a second. I promoted this into this segment that I was going to give you a brilliant idea you've never heard before, and I think you're going to instantly agree with. And that is this moment where now we've never had a moment like this in American history, because you've had this big man date, you've had this great victory, You've had one of the great almost biblical political stories we've ever seen. With Donald Trump rising from the ashes to overcome all this evil that was thrown his way, and when this resounding victory forging a new coalition and a new realignment in American politics that includes so many people who weren't voting Republican before. So make no mistake about it, you know, assuming everything goes well, and I expect that it will well or better. Jady Vance is the nominee in twenty eight. And I know there's a ton of conservative talent, including Ron DeSantis, but JD. Vance will be the nominee in twenty eight because Donald Trump will want him to be.
Speaker 2: And JD.
Speaker 1: Vance has proven himself under fire. He is very very talented, very very smart. He met that moment, that high pressure moment. So here's my suggestion, Ry, here's my suggestion that's starting the day after Inauguration Day because he got to go to the dance and all that stuff that night. Here's what the Trump administration should do. The Trump administration should position and should open an office for the Vice president in Pennsylvania, and JD. Van should serve as VP out of an office in Pennsylvania and then one of the years out of an office in Michigan. Another of those years. The VP's office should be in Wisconsin. You need the Red Wall, and if you don't like moving it around, just set it up in Pennsylvania and leave it there, because that's the state you need the most. And you know it's about respect. I remember when the kids were born and somebody told me some of the best advice I've ever received. I think it was probably had to be my mom or dad, because they lived their lives this way. Love is spelled time. Love is spelled tim. Talk is cheap, And like with my dad, he'd come home, Chicago police officer, he's dog tired, he'd changed. We'd go out in the alley, all the neighborhood kids. We'd play football or softball out in the alley. And my mom the same way as you give up what would have been a great career to stay home with us. Love is spelled time. So if you show the respect to the working people of the Red Wall states, you set up that office in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance spends you know, his time in offices in those Red Wall states. That's going to go a long way. He was picked to appeal to folks in those states. He obviously did, but now you take it a step further. Let's go to a lane in Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 9: Welcome, hi there, Dan. I enjoy your show. Thank you, And I was wanting your opinion last night during Trump's victory speech when he was talking about RFK Junior, you know, being on his staff and all that. He said, but Bobby, he says, stay away from the oil.
Speaker 4: And then he said it again.
Speaker 2: He said that sentenced twice, stay away.
Speaker 9: From the oil. I was looking at everybody in my room and we could not figure out what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. It's because Bobby Kennedy is such an environmentalist, and so you had those obviously in the energy industry who were concerned about that relationship with Trump, and Trump just had to ensure them that, no, you know, Bobby Kennedy is not going to be in charge of my energy policy.
Speaker 2: Leave it alone.
Speaker 5: It's liquid gold.
Speaker 1: That's come on, Bobby, it's this is But that's the answer to that one. Elaine, thank you, thank you for listening and for calling with the question. This is going to be so much fun to watch because this term sets up so much better than sixteen. Did you know the way he comes in with this strength and mandate. This is this is the Orange crush, right. We always think of orange crush as a great Bronco defense. This is the orange crush of politics. He comes in with this big win, this big political capital and above all growing the coalition and the credibility and ability and political weight that comes to that. Because we were talking with congressmen and bobered about it, and obviously you know in the Senate you still need sixty and in the House they hoped a majority of five sixty seven. But here's the thing. With this capital and how well Trump did in blue states, He's going to have the political capital on certain issues to be able to bring enough Democrats with him because they're going to fear losing their job. Next time. Speaking of which, and we came back, I'll update you on some of those key, very close Senate races where hopefully they can ride Trump's cottails and we can pick up a couple of more US Senators. And then let's talk Colorado. This obvious bashing. Look at the map. It's visible for all to see of leftist lunacy, political lunacy in the middle of an America that's changing around it. And becoming more conservative. So where's that going to end up for Colorado? Here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: My heart is full today. My heart is full today.
Speaker 2: Full of gratitude for the trust you have placed in me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but didn't get a single vote in the primaries, right was installed as a candidate, and not trying to be at all mean, but but just honest about what happened here. And the reality is, and again I don't mean this in a negative way, that the reality is this is Kamala Harris's last day on the national stage. I mean she's not going to be a player again. You know, she just doesn't have those high level abilities, as proven by the fact she didn't even make it to the DEM primaries in twenty and Biden inserted her here to thwart the people who had humiliated and deposed him, knowing that she would lose. So, Ryan, I think the only person happier today about this Trump saving America. The only person happier than me is Joe Biden or doctor Jill made He's good. Well, you saw she went to vote yesterday all in red. Hello, that is not subtle well, we've been talking about we'll talk lots more tomorrow as it starts to shape up about who you want to see in Trump's cabinet text or Dan. How about the Dow gaining fifteen hundred points with Trump's win. Yeah, I was very pleased to see that because Amy and I had talked about it. You know, as we're looking at this race, Kamala Harris won, it would have been so very bad for the stock market. We talked about it because if I had believed that Kamala Harris was going to win, I would have sold virtually everything and moved it into some kind of other investment. And by the way, you don't want to take stock advice from me. Let's just get that out there. But yeah, that's what I would have done. But you know, I was so confident he was going to win, and I'm so glad I followed that belief because obviously there's going to be market's always going to go up and down, but there's going to be a long term gain. I think of significant proportions here from this win. Let's go back to the phone lines. Kathleen in Beautiful Monument Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 10: Hi Dan, thank you. I'm so happy to be able to speak to you. My two choices for cabinet positions would be Doug burgham thenor of North Dakota it could be the Energy Department, and then Corey Gardner for the Bureau of Land Managed.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd like that.
Speaker 10: I kind of moved up out of Washington, d C. And one comment on that, one fellow Chris, I think who called or Mike, I don't know, saying how people were. Yeah, yeah, I found it kind of ironic that Kamala gave her going away speech at Howard and I bet the age range of the most of them were eighteen to twenty four the one that she had said they were so stupid, right? Did the irony of that just yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, appreciate the call, cattying. There are so many ironies and such poetic beauty in that thing about it. The Democrats, with their slavish devotion to and worship of taking innocent human life up to the moment of birth. Democratic Party aborted itself last night nationally clearly, and even the left was talking about that on the shows this morning, that they were so obsessed with abortion so focused on abortion they aborted themselves as a party. Every minute they spent talking about, you know, expanding the right to kill before birth was a minute they weren't talking about what voters were really voting on, you know, like prices and the broader economy and open borders, etc. So yeah, their devotion to abortion ended their political life last night. And I believe more than just this national election, if things go as well as I expect, we have seen a realignment, in a long term realignment to in American politics, including a whole new coalition. Dan, your secretary of State should be Mike Pompeo. And listen the last caller, Doug Burgham, She's right, and I forgot Trump had said he called him mister secretary. And it's probably going to be energy, right, So Doug Bergham, Corey Gardner would be perfect for BLM. And those two guys really like each other. Trump and Corey Gardner really like each other personally, and so that would be a tremendous pick. Earlier i'd mentioned Marco Rubio. I wouldn't be surprised if he was Secretary of State. You know, I think he'll be in that cabinet prominently RFK Junior Tulsea Gabbard. Yeah, it is so exciting to think of those possibilities. How about Justin and Lyttleton. You're on the Dan kaplah'll welcome.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dan, Hey guys, a real good night. Let me tell you a little story about how I got back to Trump. So I think we're all kind of in the same boat. Maybe Ryan's a little bit more bit a santus guy, but he will want us back, didn't he? After four years, after January sixth and everything that happened, we weren't all the biggest fans, were we? But then I think we came back because he won us back, right.
Speaker 1: Well, you mean President Trump just winning back Republicans, winning.
Speaker 2: Back America, winning back the majority.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh oh yeah, and winning back so far beyond Republicans. Listen. It's something I mentioned earlier, Justin, and I said it at the time these garbage charges were brought against Trump and New York Alvin Bragg. He was prancing around a hero that day. We're about to wrap up the show, thank you. He was going to be the most hated man on the left after Trump won, And you can bet there are an awful lot of people on the left furious with Alvin Bragg right now because that wrongful indictment of Donald Trump coalesced Republicans around him at a time when DeSantis was making a move and Trump probably would have won eventually anyway, but a coalesced Americans around him because people don't want to live in a Banana Republic. And we'll be touching on that tomorrow as well, where all of that goes, because that BS New York cases still alive, but I think probably not for that long. Thanks for your time today, celebrate this, enjoy it. Ryan Shin and Scott thank you.