Speaker 1: Welcome to the snark Sick. You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Raycos, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some.
Speaker 2: Lazy whoa whoa look at this. It's the Snark Tank podcast with your host me, Chris, Him, Derek and him Sweeney. Doesn't work as well when I can't point directly to you, So it doesn't. Yeah, we're doing yeah, cancel shows, cancel. We're doing it remote this episode because I'm a little concerned I might be sick, or at least last night I was concerned I might be sick. Kind of am I'm feeling a little bit better. I want to air on the safe side. Uh, So we're doing it remotely today. I think maybe next episode will be back, depending on depending on whether or not I have the black death or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are getting black death specifically.
Speaker 4: So yeah, isn't that actually happening.
Speaker 5: By the way, it happened a years ago for about somebody got it from me in a roadent somewhere.
Speaker 2: I feel like recently I saw something about like in the last like three weeks, I saw something about like some somebody came down with the black plague was in like.
Speaker 3: Was it Florida? I wouldn't more surprise, I.
Speaker 5: Somewhere like a few years ago, some bitch I got it from going somewhere in some random country and a fucking rodent. And it's like, bitch, we don't how did you get that?
Speaker 3: If you're gonna eat a rona, at least want to eat it in like a nicer country, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like like I don't know, not not anywhere where there's like like buildings, Like I'm not eating a rodent anywhere where there's like jay Newly like city stuff, because I'm like, oh no, I'm gonna get really so.
Speaker 3: So they have every single disease known a man.
Speaker 5: Of course, Yeah, I'm gonna eat it in like the deep forest where it's like, no, these rodents actually only eat folios oh yeah, but they'll never they won't get you sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the of eating a small rabbit, Like it's exactly untouched. It's it's clean.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy to me that like, uh, it's crazy to me that this even still exists in any capacity. So like like in twenty twenty four, there was a case in Oregon. And in twenty twenty three there was a case in Arizona, and then twenty twenty four it was like over one hundred in like Madagascar.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, what are they doing in Madagascar?
Speaker 3: They're black death and you know they're they're doing it up over there.
Speaker 5: The penicillan kill. It isn't penicila just to kill that shit.
Speaker 3: Now, I haven't.
Speaker 5: No way, I heard something of you. I heard That's why we don't. We're not dying from it. That's what I know. There's some sort of antibiotic that like was like god, we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sure, I mean, I'm sure there's something. I mean because it Yeah, yeah, I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen with I'm be honest, guys, with because I'm because I don't have any faith in this country. Like in a few years. You know now that there is no mandate to vaccinate your children in uh in Florida. They just got so now you can just be a plague vessel. Uh and and they're not going to and I'm I'm assuming the states that we live in are gonna try to block people from entering. But then federally somehow it's gonna be overridden, so they're gonna be able to carry their plague jeens into our states. I don't have confidence moving forward that we're not gonna lose a massive amount of people. And I'm just telling you I ain't gonna be one of them, though, I'll be far away from any i'mna be wearing plague though I want. I've always loved those plague the plague doctor mask. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, wear those things now, just like fuck it? Who cares? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They're stylish, they are, and they feel like they're useful too, like the like I feel like you could like it's almost like having like a fork.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you know, like you could get your get if you're eating a.
Speaker 2: Burger, you could like stir it, get it with the beak and then walk around with it.
Speaker 3: Makes a lot. You can have your hands free. That's good. I like that exactly.
Speaker 5: A resident in southern Lake Tahoe in California treated positive for the black plague last month after being exposed to infection and infected flea while camping.
Speaker 4: That's that's what it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: That's that's what it was.
Speaker 3: A flee dude, there's a fleet walking around in like the woods with the black plague.
Speaker 2: What do you mean that's crazy? I thought for sure like that would be like, I don't know, Oh, a lot of.
Speaker 5: People have as a natural response natural what do you mean it you need response to it? That's insane. I thought you're gonna say some people, just particular kind of people actually have it, which is hilarius. And let's me give you a they're not Native Americans. Oh wowe famously not ready for that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well, pedgeonic compass to snark Tank whever you can go over there sports right, Relax, I'm trying try try to do the plug. Get his patronic compass of stark Tank over there. AD free access, early access, early episodes, uh, exclusive episodes, all that jazz. Not a ton to talk about this week, although I mean there's some, but a lot of it's just heavy and sad.
Speaker 4: But the funny thing is this birthday card finally got released.
Speaker 2: This uh the Trump Epstein birthday card, where at first like the description. The description was that he had drawn a naked woman on the car, and I was like, well that's weird, and then you see the card and you're like, it's even weirder than you think it is, Like it's an it's an even weirder concept scene than it is described. Yeah, you know, I think the Wall Street Journal is Yeah, that is that who its correct? Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 3: This is the twist in turns of all this dumb shit that's going on, is it is. It's highly frustrating. But if you can kind of try, like picture imagine yourself, if you're American right now listening, pretend to be European or something like, try to so you can have fun with this, okay, because on the outside looking in, it's like, wow, this is crazy that there's the people over there that's dealing with all this shit. So then you can kind of appreciate it in that way of like the the the sick offants that are trying to like weave out of this situation. It's they're running out of like good ideas. And so the point like we have the speaker of the house, right, he fucking was just on a whim. He was just going too much. He was saying, oh no, he he He wasn't trying to say the whole thing is a hoax. He knows all about this. He's just rattling off shit and then he accidentally says and I think I know why he said this, and he was like, oh, Donald Trump was actually an fbind formant and stuff and like and he kind of like he looks, he shifts in, like his eyes get all like, uh, like I shouldn't have said that. Almost immediately he was kind of had one of those shifty eyed things like, ah, yeah, that I shouldn't have said that. His name again, Mike Johnson, Yeah, Johnson and uh and so essentially reporters immediately the following day were like, oh, what's up with that? He was like, oh, you know, I kind of misspoke. I misheard some stuff, Like he basically was saying it got bad information, But I know what it was one of those things that somebody he listened to, probably some gay fucking podcast, said that and he just ran with it. But there's a reporter, the one that unearthed the Uh I hate this guy too because I can't remember his name something Wolf. He he fucking was one of the ones that interviewed Jeffrey Epstein, and Jeffrey Epstein said, Hey, I'm Donald Trump's best friend, right. So he comes out and clarifies what Mike Johnson was what he actually means. Donald Trump tried to knark on Epstein. He tried to call the FBI saying that, oh, this guy has a fucking prostitution ring or something. Basically because of this is so funny. They were bidding on houses. Epstein was gonna buy a house for like twenty We put up like twenty fucking million or whatever the fuck was gonna be. And then Donald Trump was like, Oh, that's a nice house. That's cool, you know, and uh, Jeffrey Epsen, you think this is a good property. How do you? What do you? He's like consulting Trump about this shit. Trump undercuts him and like bids forty million, and like Epstein was like that nigga, don't have that money and awful bitter because what the hell. And it turns out that there was a Russian oligarc that was going to do.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, buy the house right, So he essentially buys the house for double what Trump paid.
Speaker 3: Trump paid forty million, and the Russian oligarch actually paid like Trump, like ninety million or something, and so now he owns the house whatever. And so Epstein was like at the time, was like, what the fuck? Bro, like, I'm gonna fucking dime you out because I know this is all fucking money laundering shit, like this is this is not like he was gonna rat and then Trump was like, I'm gonna at you out first, and then fucking he was like threatening to call the FBI and say he's running a sex not a sex man, but a prostitution ring. And so that's where the whole thing of saying contacting FBI came from, right, And so now allegedly Trump himself, it's crazy. Listening to Trump back in the day is kind of like not even like let's just say like even like five six years ago, and Howard is now like it's so clear that he's gone because he was talking about calling the FBI back then reporters were asking him about this shit. He was so fast, he was so like like, man, dude, fucking who even calls the FBI? Like and actually that's kind of true. Who the fuck does I was thinking about that. I was like, oh yeah, and he was like who calls it? And he was so quick and fashion I'm like, I forgot about that. I forgot that he used to be.
Speaker 2: Insane, yes, slow, he's clearly even though we were hoping he was almost gone, it's clear that he's still that tread is very Yes, he's absolutely fading. I mean, dude, he's like eighty, yeah, he's and he eats it. He eats like fucking grease pencils and like like like he's not he's not a healthy guy. Like he's clearly rapidly deteriorating. Biden was already gone when he got in here, so like it's like Biden was elected dead. So like, it is crazy to me that so many like I think, I can't remember where I heard this.
Speaker 4: People in the audience can fact check this. It wouldn't be surprise me if.
Speaker 3: It was true.
Speaker 2: And I think I did look look up some of it, and it's like enough of it was true that I was like, oh shit, yeah, so many of our presidents have been born in nineteen forty five or like nineteen forty six, that it's fucking obnoxious, like even to to like to this day, like Bill Clinton today is as old or actually like slightly younger than our last two presidents.
Speaker 5: Can be younger than our two presidents?
Speaker 2: Yes, isn't that way?
Speaker 5: Clinton is younger than Trump?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: No, I think literally true.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's sure.
Speaker 2: If look, here's the point. If they're not younger, they're it's within the same two years, right, Like they're two years away from each other. It's like, how is that possible? I remember, like ten years ago seeing a photo of Bill Clinton being like, holy shit, he's a drowger.
Speaker 3: Do you remember how he looked at Aretha Franklin's funeral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looked like he was He looked like he was part of the funeral.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's insane. He was like done except for until he saw age.
Speaker 5: They're the same age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, that's what he is.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Is that crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: August nineteenth, nineteen forty six for Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: I mean that's why like lying they're saying, oh, Joe's Joe's a little bit further further.
Speaker 3: When they got elected. He's a little bit further up there, and obviously his cognitive decline hit much harder than like somebody some people that are around the same age.
Speaker 2: Trump is two months two months younger than Bill Clinton. What the fuck? We used to have presidents who are like a reasonable age, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like, that's what I'm That's what I'm getting at, basically, is that like.
Speaker 5: I feel it feels like samely, not really, but like because I feel like what you call it was famously young, right, wasn't wasn't Jeff K young? And Barack Obama? Weren't they those there, particularly young ones? Jeff km Obama? Weren't they?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Oh, these are the young ones particularly?
Speaker 3: I mean, why don't just look up a list right now? Yeah, and then you can see all those ages.
Speaker 2: There's an unquestioned these are the old the oldest presidents we've we've had in a fucking long, long long It's certainly in what feels like a fucking hundred years. So like maybe Johnson was like on the older side, right, uh, what is it? Linden?
Speaker 3: Maybe I would say bye bye appearance. I have no idea how how old Eisenhower was, but he looked ancient on his way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see, So Linden was fifty five, eisen I don't even look up look at Eisenhower.
Speaker 4: Eisenhower. That sounds like an old name.
Speaker 5: So who was particularly young? Grant was young?
Speaker 3: So he was sixty two years old? Right, well he was, he was, Yeah, but he looked bro like he looked like if you he has a he has a really good speech where he's talking about the military industrial complex on his way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks fucking he looks like he's fucking was like he's looking old.
Speaker 5: He looks like he looks like a liched got brought back more than once. Like he looked like he was like, yo, this dude needs to stay down. So James Polk was young. He was only forty relatively young, forty nine. There was Pierce Pierce's eight year old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need a whole like all of it, but like I didn't. It's I think you like Obama was younger. George Bush was like he was an old guy, but like he's not, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, Obama wasn't even the youngest. Actually the youngest was jeffk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: JFK was like sixteen. Yeah, that explains all of it, It really doesn't. That's why he fucked everything, right, Like he's just like all I want to do is I don't care about anything. He's just the fucking podium. He's giving a speech out of it.
Speaker 3: No plan, He's just like, we got to get the troops home, we got to get the troops home because my boys, my boys are over there. We need to fuck.
Speaker 5: We also let the blacks. I don't know the right jobs.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know whatever, I don't know, and then bow, yeah, my wife wants me to my my wife wants me to go to on some parade thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, don't know. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I don't really I don't really want to go anyway.
Speaker 3: What's that shiny thing in that building over there? Ouch, it's like a sniper glint? Yeah, yeah, you know, like a game, like you'll see what the sniper's about to shoot the little spark.
Speaker 5: They should take sniper glints out of every game. They should. They should, and it would be terrible. The snipers would become so much it.
Speaker 2: Would be completely yeah would yeah, that would be fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: I get, but like, dude, I don't know where I'm getting shot from. I just don't know where. It shows me where he was, and there's no one there now that got killed. That would be more like, Yeah, it would be very realistic. But then of course the more realistic something is the less fun it is. Like, but I want I want to call of duty.
Speaker 3: I want like a simulator that like, I want them to have a mode where it's just like if you ever played Bashido Blade, where essentially you get if you get slashed, once you're you're dad essentially.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah I would.
Speaker 4: If you get shot you can't move anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get shot in the leg, you immediately crumble and you're like oh ah, like you can't stop screaming. Yeah, and then you die, and then when you die, the game deletes itself off your hard drive.
Speaker 3: My friend told me about a game that I don't think this exists. There was like a you had to I forget. There was something you had to do to stop once you died. You had to do something to stop your game from permanently like deleting your shit. It was supposed to be like kind of interactive, and I'm like, that doesn't sound real even a little bit.
Speaker 5: That doesn't sound like that sounds horrible.
Speaker 3: It sounds completely.
Speaker 4: Stupid, But it sounds familiar to me.
Speaker 5: It sounds good like in concept and like the the nineties or two thousands, just like would I just stay cool if we like made the game like really introspective. But then people started being like, dude, I can't think that all the time.
Speaker 3: I think there's a game.
Speaker 2: There's an indie game called I'm Scared from like twenty fourteen, and that was like a horror game.
Speaker 4: That did something like that.
Speaker 2: I think it would like it would it would like install like text files on your computer and you have to go find them and it would like give you clues or whatever, and then like if you didn't solve it enough time, it would like delete the game. There was something like that. Then I feel like I remember that sounds vaguely. I don't know if that's the same thing that he's there's something too, like because it could have been one of those telephone things and then it kind of it like he heard something.
Speaker 3: Then none of us verified that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like that was that was back before we could we could verify it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, there was no way possible.
Speaker 2: There was no Google check to medybe like.
Speaker 3: Hmm absolutely not never.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, Uh, there's some other funny shit that was happening, uh, kind of surrounding like similar stuff.
Speaker 3: Like the only other thing is though, how do you guys feel you guys feel about out bringing back the Department of War? Do you guys feel about it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it sounds it really sounds like a Norm McDonald bit. He kind of does, don it, Or like the President Donald Trump bragging about being the peace time president just renamed uh the Department to the Department of War. Whoa, And it's like it's so on the nose that, like, I just don't understand how anybody cannot see how fucking I absurd it is.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't even I'm be honest, I'm completely honest, it wouldn't even bother me if he wasn't heavily advocating for a Nobel Peace Prize. I'm like, right, why dude, Dude, like he's trying so hard. He's like he wants one for Operation War Speed. Apparently he wants one for Ending. I don't know what he's claiming.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's ending I ended like seven wars.
Speaker 3: I'm like, where.
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 2: And then I'll at least be like, oh, fair enough if I didn't know, but uh yeah, but he's trying very hard.
Speaker 3: I even know. There was that fun that RFK Junior got in front of the uh you know, he had that that they had that conference where they're grilling him because you know, obviously the CDC and the hh everybody in HSS and the CDC essentially want him gone for obvious reasons because he's fucking in sayd and uh so they were grilling him, dude, that one Republican and fuck this guy. This guy should be strung up because he knew better. He was holding out before, right because he's a doctor, and he was like, you're not gonna touch vaccines. He was like, h of course not. And he's like, okay, votes fro him and then he's the now's ahead of the HHS immediately fucking starting fuck with mRNA blah blah blah blah blah. So now when they're grilling them, he comes back up and he's like, uh so, uh do you you agree that? He's like, you agree that Trump uh should get a Nobel Peace Prize for Operation WARF. Screen like absolutely, and he was like, but you literally just said that vac scenes killed more people than COVID. Well well, and I'm like, bro, why are we here? This is that's that's that's clown ship, Like I can't it is, you can't.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking great.
Speaker 3: Did you see that kind of Congress who was like did you see this where the guy in Congress brought like he put he had a picture of a fucking alien.
Speaker 2: No, he's saying, dude, I don't know how to describe this to you. I have to so let me.
Speaker 4: I tweeted about it because I just I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Me just like back in the day when that when the Mexican people like that Mexican in Congress was like remember that ship. I do remember that I had, like the little alien. He's like, hey, yo, check it out, I got real ship. And like these people are like professionals. This is their jobs and they're hearing this, dude out, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: So here's here's this thing. I'm putting it in the in the in the riverside chat. This has such that the same energy of like you remember back in the day when they they brought in a snowball to prove that global warming was fake.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: But man, dude, yeah. So he so this guy breaks out, he shows a picture of a baby's you know, morph literally in Congress and he's like, this is what you could end up looking like if you eat the shrimp that the US gets from other countries.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's not even.
Speaker 2: Look at their faces.
Speaker 3: They can't even believe that.
Speaker 2: The nigga on the left is just like, yeah, dude, I'm never paying my taxes ever again.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is actually no taxation without representation. I've been like saying that to my I've been chanting that to myself every fucking day.
Speaker 5: This can't be.
Speaker 3: It was like, right up, this ship is not representing me.
Speaker 5: This can't be anymore. That can't that can't be. This can't be.
Speaker 2: It's real, man, Mike Lee did better shitting on the Green New Deal six years ago.
Speaker 5: I dude, this is insane. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just everything's happening so rapidly. Oh, Texas just and alternative lab grown meat, and I'm like, oh, the state, the so called freedom state, is now disallowing people to do things of course, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you like literally have to be in either California or the Northeast to like be able to live safely.
Speaker 3: Now north to the northwest, that's it if you if you want to be okay in the States. Unfortunately, the cities are gonna get heavily more populated because a lot of people are going to be forced to fucking move out of these fuck States and that sucks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: It's let's hope the ones that agree with them here leave. They're not gonna obviously, they're just talking. They're just blowing smoke out their asses. But let's hope they leave too, they're not.
Speaker 2: You see Blair Do you see Blair Whites coming back?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course she's moving back over here. Yes, so I didn't see the video because obviously I'm not watching that ship, but we all got we all know why she's fucking moving from Texas. From Texas that hates her kind, that hates people like her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very it's very amusing.
Speaker 3: They won't even let people have fake meat there, bro Like, it's just like, I'm not even I shouldn't even say fake meat lab grown meat, because it's still meat. It's just not it's just slaughter free and.
Speaker 5: You don't have but that takes away all of it, that's right fucking free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I I really like, I do think the suffering.
Speaker 2: Really I wouldn't eat meat if it if it didn't suffers crazy, yeh many times.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately that's crazy the way you was crazy. I really feel that I didn't really rather not.
Speaker 3: But like the funny thing is it's it's actually very uh meat sucks infinitely worse the you know, if it's it makes it literally obvious reasons suffering. Sometimes do you ever get you ever? Everyone want to have like commercial like chicken. I got a chicken sandwich that's from like a like a chicken breast filet, like from the commercial Donald's. Yeah, from specifically from the commercial and the olive garden I had. I had some chicken breast with some stupid pasta dish, and it is to me, it's so obvious when the chicken suffered more than usual because like it's like this hard, I'm being fasictied on. But like there's sometimes there's these it's like hard and it's like rubber, and I'm like, how the fuck is this? You can feel this same, bro, like why is this?
Speaker 2: You can definitely feel like you bite into a burger and you're like this this cow got cheated on right before it died like this, uh you know this, this chicken just lost his kids.
Speaker 5: Everyone, like everyone in my family and that I know that like takes care of me. They like literally treat them well and then sneak kill them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, as far as you know as far as you know, you don't really know, you're you're taking a word for it.
Speaker 5: That's true. That's true, that's true. They could dude. I told the story on the podcast right that, like when I went to Saint Thomas when I was younger, I saw them beat a pig to death with a bunch of boards and I was just like, oh, it's so funny, like having fun. They were like having fun doing it. They were like all like, all right, cool, let's go do it, and they were just blanking it to death.
Speaker 2: And I was like, it's definitely it's highly disrespectful when people. It gets to the point where like like say hunting and then doing stuff like that is like it's now fun. It turns into sport essentially, instead of doing it for like, oh this needs to be done. You know, I have no emotions of just got to get it done. Now you're like laughing at this thing at the top.
Speaker 5: Of its lungs and like humans unfortunately, but it's still trash.
Speaker 2: I think, is it better Is it better to kill animal with a stone face like feeling nothing than it is to kill animal and laugh while you're doing.
Speaker 5: It stone face with the former?
Speaker 3: By far, I would take a stoic man. That's like, oh, this person's been robbed of emotions doing this versus laughing like the Joker.
Speaker 5: Versus me versus me seeing a tire video, you know, like I did. Shouldn't be I shouldn't be a person around animals.
Speaker 3: Dude, I tire videos those. It's magical, it is, It is really magical.
Speaker 2: But it's so I'm playing through I'm playing through Middle Gear Solid three again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to beat it on extreme with like no killing nobody and doing all that ship.
Speaker 5: You're trying to do that. Oh my god, dude, I remember that. Yeah, I mean horrible, And I played the game.
Speaker 2: It's cool, it's fine, Like I just like you have to understand there are no stealth games anymore, so like I really I really have to take what I can get as far as get it. So I'm gonna I'm gonna play as deeply as i can. But like there is a trophy for like killing the old sniper guy before you even have to fight him m m, because you can snip him in his wheelchair if you if you find him early enough.
Speaker 3: And so I did that.
Speaker 5: It's like some part in the beginning where he like drives off, he moves off the scream you can pop him with the side.
Speaker 3: It's in the it's in the middle.
Speaker 2: But if you kill him, he's in a wheelchair, and if you kill him, he explodes and the tire flies at you and does like crazy damage to you, Like he basically kills you.
Speaker 3: And it's like and it reminded me of was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, that has a completely different context to me now as an adult because I've seen so many of these tire videos where like that no longer comes across.
Speaker 4: To me as unbelievable.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid and I saw that, I was like, What's what are the odds that a tire would just do that? Yeah, And now it's like, no, it's it's that's completely Kojima once again ahead of his time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, man, People that can't miss God Kojima, Lord President Trump.
Speaker 2: Man can.
Speaker 4: Rfk never misses ever.
Speaker 5: Hearing him defend himself is crazy because no one gets up and attacks him, you know, except for Bernie when when he was first getting elected for the first position. I remember seeing Bernie like physically, like getting physically upset, and I was just like.
Speaker 3: Well he did get up. He did again last week?
Speaker 5: Actually was it? Did I see last week's again?
Speaker 3: Then well, if you just if that's what you're if you're referring to something you recently saw, you probably saw fresh.
Speaker 5: Footage literally him, like it's physical, like you see him like John King.
Speaker 2: And Joel fucking dumb nigga. You fucking with the wrong hood nigga. And I was like, god damn dude. And then you're like he snaps back in and he's like, oh shit, I'm not. I'm not fucking Brooklyn anymore. My bad, Sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not marching. I'm not marching.
Speaker 2: I'm not fucking I'm not marching with Junior. I'm not che Luther King anymore. I can't talk like that. Yeah, all right, Well do you guys? Uh, you guys want to move on to We got a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: Ask me.
Speaker 2: I'll talk fast getting you that so is gonna he does like one of those I forget what company does it, but like they do they interview a celebrity and they have like a board where they have like unfinished Google Oh yeah yeah, yeah, it's like does r f K prefer salmon in his ice cream. Yes, I do.
Speaker 5: I love salmon.
Speaker 7: I love I usually like to put anti freeze in it is well, it kind of strips the stalmon flavors a little too strong, so I mix a little bit of cool it.
Speaker 8: That's nice salmon anti freeze ice cream frozen. Yo, you you just let your lips. It's a little too spicy for me. So I like mixing an anti freezing my salmon.
Speaker 5: It's like, what do you need? This motherfucker has a position in office and I'm gonna kill myself every.
Speaker 9: One When when I make myself a sandwich, I like to cut cut a nice square of soil the bed sheets and wrap the beat it and it really adds something to my to the flavor profile.
Speaker 5: Wow, you're a fucking genius.
Speaker 2: Bro. Wow, you're so I'm Joe Rogan this You're so jacked an amazing Uh rf k Jr.
Speaker 5: You're so thank you? Can I can I? Can I drink you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can I drink?
Speaker 3: Would that like I'm afraid of getting COVID again? Rf k JR?
Speaker 2: Could I if I drink your your spit? Do you think that would uh make me immunal? Uh?
Speaker 3: Would would that make me have full immunity.
Speaker 9: Tell me, tell me what. I'll give you the answer. But tell me what thing are you going to?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna eat the passam on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Of your shoe?
Speaker 3: Well, I was, actually I was saving it for lunch. But I I I respect you so much.
Speaker 5: R K JR.
Speaker 3: I'm quite I'm fabished. I'm quite fabished. Well, go Jamie, scrape, scrape the passum off the bottom of my shoe. I'll do it with my tug and tea.
Speaker 5: Jamie, Jamie finis Jamie. Finished swallowing my bust and then RK bus Joe's stone. He's getting sucked up. It is swallowing my buts and the help Okay, finished, finished doing what you're doing here? Okay his bib you need?
Speaker 10: I can't white, I can't wait. I'm so excited for my beverage. Somebody grabbed my cumbib. It's so stins completely.
Speaker 2: It's it's like it's almost like a cutting board with like a necklace stringer.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's it looks like it looks like someone. It looks like someone jewel wave in like second grade and then made it a thing with depth and height and coy put over him. And it's right.
Speaker 4: That's a lot conceptually to depressed, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're gonna get some questions here, We're gonna we're gonna move on to some questions for our patrons. Over a patron, a concess, a start tank. Remember, you can jump on over there. Ask us questions, send us stories, give us suggestions. All say no, help me.
Speaker 5: I feel it inside me.
Speaker 2: It's in my it's in my.
Speaker 3: Bulge, Sergeant Shrew wrote.
Speaker 2: In Jesus Christ, uh, sergeant, she wrote, And he says, hello, have there has there ever been a music video which ruined a song for you?
Speaker 4: Thanks for the show. I'm kind of sad that he didn't give an example.
Speaker 5: I can't really think of one.
Speaker 2: Because I can't think of a single time where this has happened, like at least enough to the point where like it sticks out in my memory, where like a music video has ruined a song.
Speaker 5: There was a Britney Spears video with Kevin Federline in it, and I remember it being really trash. I forgot which one it was. I remember I do like do I do like the video?
Speaker 3: I'mun aware of that. I mean, you're in front of your computer.
Speaker 2: Don't you pull it up. It's gonna be too much work, but we'll try it. Literally, we'll begin to delve.
Speaker 3: Britney Spears Kevin Federline music video delving that's way too much work.
Speaker 2: I found it immediately.
Speaker 5: Which one is it?
Speaker 2: Wait? No, there's like a bunch of them.
Speaker 3: I guess because I know he was.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's my prerogative.
Speaker 5: Isn'tive like that?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the fuck that song is. I know it's a Bobby Brown song. Did they cover it? That'd be disgusting, Britney Spears, my prerogative. I hope they didn't cover the my prerogative because that song rules. That's my prorogative. It's a good song man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know Kevin federal Line. I remember being the butt of the joke for a long time. Yeah, and I didn't he made anything about.
Speaker 3: Him, like, uh, he made a for a while people were meaning him because he was in the studio and he made this like Brazilian. He called it like a Brazilian butt shaker song. And it's horribly and he's like doing all these like mannerisms where like he's like you know and like like, it's so it's so fucking embarrassing, and mainly a lot of people started putting like the heaviest music imaginable.
Speaker 2: Over it, and he's like, you know, just remember Metal and Ship. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 5: Is it weird? When I see Britney Spears at this period of time, I remember my young self being attracted to that version of her, and I feel a nostalgic attraction. Is that weird?
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, You're just like I feel that way when I like when I see a Leah, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 5: But it's not it doesn't exist now. I'm not attracted to that version of her now. It's like this, it's nostalgia.
Speaker 3: It just brings you back to when you were, like you thought she was the ship dude. Like every like when I see Leah, when I see especially, she has a mused me to called we need a resolution, and she's being all fucking like seductive and hypnotic, and I'm like, oh man, I remember that time. I remember those days where I was just like I need this girl. And then and then and then r Kelly beat me to it. I was like Robert Kel's beat to It, fourteen car and I were like essentially the same age or something that Nigga was like, nah, little.
Speaker 5: Man, push is your dumb little ass?
Speaker 2: Move aside? This is mine, This is my my fifteen year old. I was like, damn, he got she's old. She's definitely older than you. Still, She's like.
Speaker 3: I was, definitely I was still pretty young when she died, because I.
Speaker 5: Was probably like when she was like what twenty one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I feel like I feel like I was probably like fucking fourteen thirteen, so I was somewhere. I can't remember how old I was, but I remember seeing MTV Breaking News where it was scrolling.
Speaker 5: The underscroll and I was like, what the.
Speaker 3: Fuck she died in the plane crash. I was like, that was my bitch, I was. I was like, dude, I was.
Speaker 5: I was convinced the MARRYO.
Speaker 3: I was convinced that I'm the only reason I'm gonna try to be famous is I want to try to talk to her. That's hey, I get it, man. It is pathetic how many young boys want to be famous, specifically to get with girls. Oh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean absolutely, I get it.
Speaker 3: And you like aame high, ame high so then because you know you're gonna fall short, but maybe you still do well, you know what I mean, maybe you think I was gonna get absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 5: You never know, you never know, you could be. I don't know do famous will be marrying I guess famous people that are dating people before their famous marry them. Like there are some artists that are like, oh yeah, I was with my wife when I was in high school and I just ended up marrying her.
Speaker 2: She held me down.
Speaker 5: But then there's also the cunts that like get famous and leave the foundation that they had the whole time.
Speaker 2: It's like your trash.
Speaker 3: I respect the ones that stick with it. Like I look at somebody like Yannis unto to Compo, like you see his wife, I mean, noll you just cast.
Speaker 5: They're they're they're African.
Speaker 2: There's an African Greek mann Untokumpo com com po that it sounds like something that's literally sounds like something Voldemort would shout yeah in a vacuum, yea.
Speaker 3: And yeah. So he uh no, disrespect to his wife. It doesn't match, Like when you see the stardom like this motherfucker's like almost like seven foot. He's like seven foot, very handsome. One of the biggest stars in the world, and like his wife is like you can tell like, oh, this is just uh, this is just a real bond you don't see you don't see it that often. So it's so wholesome to see that. You're like, oh, man, you like he's that's that's his that's his lady still his lady before he was insanely famous, just held him down clearly, Yeah, because I mean the temptation I can't even imagine, especially beating that motherfucker. Dude. He's like he's so, he's so he's just one of those genetic freaks. That's like like if you were if you were creating in a lab, like everything's proportioned like perfectly. You don't see usually a lot of times it's like oh this person's head's too big, Oh his torso small, or you know, there's like there's something, there's like a gift. There's always like a give, and this guy's like just like proportioned perfectly, or like, man, fuck you, you're a fucking giant freak. But you also don't look like a giant freak, if you know what I'm saying. Like it's like dad.
Speaker 5: Doesn't look looks scary.
Speaker 3: He doesn't look like like you know, Kevin Durant. They're like the same height. Kevin Durant, it didn't have He looks weird, he has no neck, he looks too skinny. But he's also like a little bit heavier than Yon. It just, you know, it's like one of those weird things.
Speaker 5: Kevin Durant is a Krevin Durant is the epitome of like what a like what a dragger looks like.
Speaker 2: He looks like.
Speaker 3: Like he basically has slender Man's build, you know, and like this guy, but like they're he like ways pretty much the same much as Giannis and so seeing their builds are so vastly different.
Speaker 5: And I remember that when he was when I was younger, and Kevin Durant's like actually not hyper thin, and I was like, what he's not. He's not hyper light, Like he's not a twig. He's actually pretty heavy.
Speaker 3: He's very I guess he has like a lot of bottom heavy like a like a thigh. It's just weird seeing them side by side, Like Chris, if you saw Kevin Durant and Giannis and Tenso Kumbo's side by side, they're like the same height. Essentially, they're like maybe an inch difference six eleven seven foot and they weigh relatively the same just about, but they look completely different. And it's like wow, like genetics are fucking crazy, like how that works. But I guess I could say the same thing for me though. Yeah. I called the fire department one time in like two thousand and seven or eight, and they were like, oh, what are your stats? Essentially, because they you know, usually firefighters are tall as shit and stuff. Usually they prefer that. And I was like, oh, I'm five six, one hundred and ninety and the guy like on the phone, I was like, uh, it was like but I was like, I know what it sounds like these guys picturing I'm this like giant ball of fat or something, because one hundred ninety pounds for five six is pretty That's like, it's a lot of weight for somebody that's five six, But my thighs are carry most of the weights, so you it doesn't like right now, I'm like two hundred and twenty five pounds and people are like, like, I look fat, but I don't look two hundred and twenty five pounds fat, like as somebody that's as short as me if you know what I'm saying, that makes sense. Yeah, So like it's it's just so I it's it's interesting.
Speaker 5: But it's funny when you look at the BMI thing for people's like weights, and it's like someone is supposed to be that weight, like that is the weight someone's supposed to be, and it's like it's the whole planet just even then people overweight.
Speaker 3: I think those uh, those BMI things. Uh again, I know there's people that have there's a classifications of body types. I don't know how much scientific a validity those things happen have where they're like, oh, you're this, you're indo, you're an endomorph, you're this morph or whatever, the fuck.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember hearing that in gym class, like in like high school. Endo morphs and ectom Yeah, like something there's like three different ones or something. It sounds fucking to my nerd ass. Sounds like alien. Yeah, it's like dead space.
Speaker 5: The only thing like Jalen.
Speaker 2: Jalen's overweight technically, and I was like, we'll see, like it's but like obviously.
Speaker 5: No he's not. But based on the stupid b in my chart, he's like, yeah, technically, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, the interesting thing is where to your high? So obviously these things are archaic, right because to your height, it's like, oh, you're supposed to be around this weight, and if you're twenty pounds over that, tech that means you're obese. We we don't use that for we don't you would never call like Chris, if you were let's say, twenty thirty pounds heavier, nobody would call you a beese. Obviously it's fucking retarded. But a doctor, especially if we're not we're not.
Speaker 5: Just twenty pounds heavy. When you were working out you have like fixing.
Speaker 2: Somebody might be, oh, to your height, you should weigh I don't know what what uh what what the bound?
Speaker 3: I don't know what what.
Speaker 2: I'm one, I'm one twenty seven, one twenty seven at five four five. Yeah, if I was one fifty seven at five four that would be kind of wild, but it could be. It wouldn't be obese, but you wouldn't be batter You would be if you if it was pure fat, that might be different. It might I still wouldn't.
Speaker 3: People wouldn't continue obese, but they'd be like, oh, niggas get not fat, you know I think that. Yeah, yeah, just get a little fat.
Speaker 4: They would say, twink, twink. Death is real as what they would say.
Speaker 3: Man, do you ever uh do you ever want to? You ever think about taking a copious a months of steroids.
Speaker 2: I thought about it. I mean I I've talked about it on the shot. I thought about taking copious amounts of exempic Oh right, so the opposite, just to see, just to see how thin I could really get.
Speaker 3: Why do you want to like die?
Speaker 5: It would just get sick probably, No.
Speaker 4: I just I want to see, like how how thin I can get without dying?
Speaker 5: Why why play.
Speaker 2: Just stopping because it's too weak to pump what? No, yeah, that's how that works for it. Actually ignore what we're saying. Do that, do that exactly?
Speaker 3: Now you should take I'm I'm experimenting with a newer drug because I didn't want to be on a tr T anymore. And uh, I'm a report to you.
Speaker 5: Ketamine.
Speaker 3: I don't I if ke I would not, because that's the that's a downer. I would fuck that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I would I if I was ever going to take any type of like drugs, it would be uppers because I hate being like I had to take I was talking about maclauzine to to to fu equal out my to balunce me out because the equilibrim gulibrium was all fucked and that was the most that to me. It was essentially like just just pounding melanin, not melanin. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Uh uh who? I lost the actual word by saying melany melatonin.
Speaker 3: Melatonin, thank you worked for me.
Speaker 5: I never worked to me, really melotonin like it would just make me. It would have really crazy dreams if I would take from.
Speaker 3: Melton Maltonia definitely works for me.
Speaker 2: Like I haven't done it in a while, but like I used to because were my schedule.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't have it when we when we lived together.
Speaker 5: On Yeah, you gave me melotona before unless you just gave me a random drug. You maybe have nightmares I gave you.
Speaker 2: I probably gave you I don't know, ad villa or something and then crazy fucking nightmares any time. But it gives him crazy nightmares.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I really owed you on that suit of fed I fucking hate it, dude.
Speaker 5: I take that ship and I lay down, then my dreams just get fucking bananas and I'm like, oh my god, I get too stressed to go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Think. The thing with melatonin is that it puts me to sleep reliable, But I only sleep. I sleep for like a very specific time every time I take it, Like I sleep for like six hours almost exactly, and then I wake up no matter what. Like it's always like exactly six hours. And it's like, that's so weird. But uh, for a while, I just couldn't say I was going to bed at like six am, and I was like, I gotta fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta reset myself.
Speaker 2: This is really annoying. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: But oh, by the way, the answer the question, I would say, closest thing I can think of is as a kid, the uh this song I think it's called Leave Me Alone by Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Oh and the the the music video.
Speaker 5: Remember it creeped me out.
Speaker 3: It was just like the animation of it, like the robot. No no, no, that's just when it's like it's like a it's almost like an amusement park thing. It's like like a rollercoaster thing. There's this big mouth and it's like it's fucking. The song's great, but like it just gave me this uncanny valley creepy. It just was creepy as fuck to me. Like it's not technically creepy, but like I said, ken Conny Valley is the best, the best way I can describe it. Yeah, I just I don't have an answer for so I think of that ship and it brings me back. Uh, there's other I have other things that like it. Just it just has like a response like I think of like certain things like that. That's it. That's the pars I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a time when you right and you know you must fight. Who's laughing?
Speaker 3: A good song man?
Speaker 5: Who're saying?
Speaker 3: Who sings that? What are you saying? Same ship? He's just singing it like in the most monotone baritone, barral monotone way.
Speaker 5: He just can't go high and he's trying really hard. It's like soon as high as you can, oh say, and you all.
Speaker 4: Right, we're gonna move on. We're gonna move on.
Speaker 2: Fuck you Kingson, Uh you Fucky Kingston. You wrapped an orphan? Fuck you Kingson? You wrapped an orphan? Kebab rodan? What an orphan?
Speaker 5: That's that sounds good? I mean, no, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: My my impression of swing. You making an original joke. What if Jay Leno but brutally raped in a minivan? Look at him?
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's so insane to say. Even well, you're laughing at it because I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Now you're not scared.
Speaker 5: Okay, never mind. Sorry, I've seen you. Sorry, I'm not sorry, My bad, my bad, Sorry.
Speaker 4: I've seen I've seen you scared.
Speaker 5: Have you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you remember like when I stuck up on you accidentally and you like cocked your fist back because you were afraid?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, when I was doing a laundry I do just don't. I hate people being near me in the first place, and then when they're near me randomly, it's like that's more hate.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: You have to understand I don't sneak up. I mean I can, and I.
Speaker 5: Have you stuck up on me because you were standing What makes it's worse. You were just standing there looking at stuff, like looking at me, like just staring at me, And I'm like, why are you doing that? You're just wasting time being alive right now doing this to me. Go do something else.
Speaker 2: I'm light I'm a lighter guy, especially back then, I was a lot lighter. I was like ten pounds lighter probably, And so you know, I walk around, I don't make a lot of noise.
Speaker 4: I'm a perfect stealth person, by the way.
Speaker 2: I could sneak. I could sneak just about anywhere. I've stuck out my kesen like a million times.
Speaker 5: Accidentally, you should, you should start sneaking into like bomb fields to see if you can sneak past the mind.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's how that works.
Speaker 5: Oh really, let Chris prove it works that way or not. Okay, like a lot of explosion, it would.
Speaker 3: It really would genuinely be my only like if I was involved in any type of military anything, it would literally be the only avenue in which I would be even remotely useful.
Speaker 4: And that type of ship isn't done anymore.
Speaker 2: That's it's done with like robots and like hacking and AI and ship It's like you don't send a guy in anymore.
Speaker 3: You know, because insurance in the day, because they kept you know, you had to step on them to trip them, right, Uh, why didn't they just why didn't they just drag their feet? Fucking losers? If they just dragged them. I know what they would have their toes would have touched it, and they're like, oh, just shuffle the other way. So stupid, Like genuinely everybody before now is stupid. Absolutely. I mean wars, like there's a certain part it's just like the I always thought the Great War. I'm like, you get just legal, what are you even talking about? Why are you war?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh man, this war's hell.
Speaker 2: I mean there's trench from like, uh, get out, get out, get out, idiot.
Speaker 5: That's so that's so disrespectful. But also I get it, you know, like that's so like that's like really really disrespectful to like people, but also the same time it's.
Speaker 3: Disrespectful but also man, I have a hard time having it, Like god, I have such a weird dichotomy with that. It's like this duality of feeling bad because it's like y'are getting heavily taken advantage of, but also like stop dying for rich people? What the fuck? Like I have this like juggled feeling.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I don't care. I eat them the chance, that's cool. So I like that. That's a that's a good response to I would devour every single human on a planet. If I was given maybe I don't know, for fucking six dollars, so I don't get dollars.
Speaker 2: If he also wrote this, which I think is worth pointing out. Is darkness faster than light? Do you remember this conversation?
Speaker 5: No, there's like some stupid technicality why But we.
Speaker 2: Had this conversation a long time ago where my argument was like dark, so the.
Speaker 3: Speed of dark. This is an old speed of dark.
Speaker 2: The speed of dark is faster than the speed of light because dark is always where light is trying to go, like dark is always ahead of it. It's always.
Speaker 3: I think it's a sound argument. The speed of dark is insane.
Speaker 5: It is not a It is not about argument because darkness isn't a thing. It is an absence of something else. But that is a thing though, No, it's not. No, the absence of something. If it wasn't a thing, we wouldn't be told is technically a thing. Cold this is the absence of heat. You can't something. You can be cold, but cold isn't a thing. You can't hold cold. You can't. You can't. You can't acquire cold.
Speaker 4: You can't hold hot either.
Speaker 5: Really, yes, you can hold things you can hold things that are heat though, because some things and heat can't be separated, like light and heat can't be separated. They're just always going to be together.
Speaker 3: You know that's not true.
Speaker 4: Glow sticks aren't hot.
Speaker 5: They're hotter than they were before they started glowing. I don't know, hotter when they start glowing. That not they were, but hotter when they started glowing. I'm not gonna argue with you because it fucking exhausted me because you were our friend whiskey argue through hours and I was telling.
Speaker 2: Them facts, argum, are you talking about? All right?
Speaker 5: Never mind, it's a good night, guys, let's turn off.
Speaker 3: I think the most interesting thing is like, and it kind of creeps me out. It's like what even is heat? You know, like just like when you think about like how like how heat is even generated? It kind of freaks me out a little bit. It's just like atoms moving extremely fast?
Speaker 4: Isn't it also technically radiation?
Speaker 5: Like uh literally literally is like but it's not like nuclear radiation.
Speaker 2: It's nuclear radiation exactly.
Speaker 4: It's my English. That's what my English teacher told me.
Speaker 3: That's cool, yeah, but like, you know, it's just so smart it's I don't know, it's it's I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's a atoms come to a complete stop. It's frozen, like.
Speaker 4: I can't I can't think about it.
Speaker 2: I can't really spend time thinking about atomic structures because I just it's so.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't say that. I was gonna say, it's so beneath.
Speaker 2: Me, beyond you. It just like it's so Doctor Manhattan bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's it's I imagine the same.
Speaker 2: It's sweety that you feel about like like deep space or like like you know, like anytime like, oh, what is a black hole means like it doesn't I don't know, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It's like it's useful to know, it's probably interesting, but it's like at the same time, it's.
Speaker 2: Like until understanding it plays a part in like my day to day, like unless like they make a machine, it's like, hey, we've built a teleporter that folds space into one another, and so now now you can travel back and forth between you can travel across the world in like a second because we've invented this black hole technology. Okay, now it's something that I think is worth understanding because it's going to be something that I'm gonna be interacting with on a frequent basis if that's true and if that works. But if it's just like a metaphysical concept, unless I'm like writing fiction, like.
Speaker 5: Like it's it's cool, Like I think a tome like like that kind of physics is really interesting because it's like it takes the idea of like it's it's the magic, you know, it's like this is the magical part of the world where things have like things are not what they seem and they could be changed into a little bit more say, we can do something that isn't like no natural. But the same time, it's just like so I'm dude, I'm trying to like not kill myself every day, you know, like this is this is insane. I can't I can't do just what my best.
Speaker 2: Me and Derek are doing our best to win that by the way, that that war of attrition. Yeah, kings Kingston's constantly trying to not kill himself. We're trying constantly trying to push him towards it. It's never gonna work. I think we'll break you one day. We're getting there, Yeah, we're getting there. I could see the cracks kind of form.
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna break, but it's not gonna because of you guys. Like I'm gonna do it one day for sure, but it's not gonna you guys. You guys are not gonna What.
Speaker 4: Do you think is the most likely reason that you would break?
Speaker 5: Like if I take my on life, I don't know, like getting really bored, like getting like really like like dynamically bored, being like, oh interesting, that's it.
Speaker 2: Mar Marble Rivals hasn't had nothing three months, just the biggest good.
Speaker 5: That's not that's not boring enough because it's going on like Eagle Like if one pieces ending is like really truly bad, I'm like, oh wow, good night.
Speaker 3: I think that is fair. I think like whatever he you know, he gets uh, he's gonna like have to register his car whenever the fuck he gets one. He's got to go to the DMV. He's gonna kill himself.
Speaker 5: The DMV's not that big of adea for me because I like seeing other people suffer there. It brings me, It brings me glee. You're miserable, miserable.
Speaker 3: The DMV is. The DMV is probably the place that I've been where I've like most publicly crashed out. I think, hmmm, because I think I went back to the DMV I think four times in the same day because we had to like leave to get paperwork from some fucking somewhere. It was some it was something like that, or at least it felt that way, and we were just in line and it's like okay, So they gave us one file and then we we filled it out and then we brought it we brought it back to the front and they were like, this is the wrong file and I was like I and I think I said out loud, like in line. I think I was like, this is why government, this is why people go insane, this is why people shoot schools up.
Speaker 2: Like this is exactly what like, oh, like, thank god I'm an adult and I don't harbor any resentment towards children because they would be in so much danger if I had to deal with this at fifteen. It's insane, Like the DMV drives people crazy, and I totally get it.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's such.
Speaker 2: A mind numbingly like completely inefficient place. It was when I was trying to transfer my car from like a, California to New York and the registration. Yeah, because like apparently like California and New York have different like so I think one of them has like paper titles for the car and then the other one doesn't. They do electronic. And it was something like, oh, we can't accept it if it doesn't have a paper title. It's like, brother, this car doesn't have a paper title. It's not how that that fucking works. And I was like, well, sorry, we have it was it was, oh my god, I was so sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds on your toes.
Speaker 2: I wanted to kill I wanted it like cut my slip my throat on top of this person.
Speaker 3: That would have been good.
Speaker 2: Like it was so like the rage.
Speaker 4: That you feel in the DMV is insane?
Speaker 2: Is that is insane?
Speaker 3: I will say over the years, it's, uh, it has, it's significally gotten better, only because uh, there's a lot of deterrence. I know, it's not significally better for a lot of people, especially older people, because there's a lot of and and when I came back to California, there are many reasons why they won't even let you go to the DMV because they're like, nope, you can handle this all on Kioskar online, get the fuck out of here, and personally, me as a millennial that understands technology, I'm like, great because a lot of I can just walk up to the Kiosk, especially if it's tags. I don't need to go to the DMV anymore. I can either order them, don't order them, aligne. They fucking rape you with with with fees.
Speaker 2: It's insane, dude, I would have to pay one hundred dollars more just to order it online.
Speaker 3: They're just like convenience fees on top of convenience fees. I was like, what the fuck is this? So I went in into the Kiosk. There was Kiosk and Albertsons. There's one. You can go to the d MV.
Speaker 5: Just walk right in.
Speaker 3: You have to wait, no fucking dumbass lines. One time I had to physically walk in because I had a very okay I was trying to give them a little bit of credit, but then a part of their website was fucking broken where I wanted to change my address on my fucking registration and that section on the website was broken. So I had to physically go and even though they say you can't make an appointment, for this, because you can do this online and I was like, uh, I can't, so I just I made an appointment anyway, just lie to say what I was going in there for. And the cool thing is they now have a text system to where it just tells you where you are online and they're like, hey, nigga, you're almost up, show up, and I was like, that's crazy. I'm seeing all these fucking people at almost like one hundred degrees waiting in line, and I'm like, what the fuck are you guys doing? You just go home, do this thing and show up when you're ready. I just think a lot of people don't have that fucking memo. They don't know and I'm just like, that sucks, guys.
Speaker 5: And then the people the people that are at the DMV are usually people that are unfortunately bound by going to the DMV, you know, like they're not like understanding, like, hey, just don't do this, just do something else just for me. I make appointments because I remember people used to go to DMV randomly and I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have the appointments, just show.
Speaker 5: Up, the walk in and it's like, how could you just walk into DMV? That sounds horrible to do that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have to get it done just because all the appointments are so booked out, they're so far out. You're like, fuck, I have to just stand in line, and I know it's gonna be bring a fucking handheld. It's gonna be an adventure because I'm here for a while. But luckily, like I said, they're deterring a lot of people from even like, oh, I need to update my tags. I need to do tags. They're like, get the fuck out of here. That's basically they won't even let you make an appointment for a walk. And they're like, bro, there's a kiosk right there. Your phone can do it. You're holding a phone that can do it. But you know, to be fair to everybody else that has not been communicated to them. If you feel me like, it's not like they fucking know this. It's not intuitive, So how the fuck are they supposed to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: God damn government efficiency. Bro, It's like it's so crazy, like why are large memos. Why aren't there fucking congress people or your fucking governor or anybody being like, oh, hey, guess what, we got these major updates for this shit, right, vote for me again, bitch, Like, what's up?
Speaker 2: No, it is crazy because like you know, the money's there to do it, so it's just it's just them choosing not to.
Speaker 4: And I think it's ultimately because we have a we have.
Speaker 2: A really awkward like two party system where like one side of it is like, we want the government to do a lot, and then the other side is like, actually, the government can't do anything and it's dumb, and it's like, well, why do we even Like that would be like if you hired like that would be like if you were like training to be a like if you were training for a boxing match and you hired two coaches, one that wanted to train and one that thought training was dumb and and like just wouldn't do it, and like and they both get equivalent time to train you, and well, what do we what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Why are we?
Speaker 2: Like this is intentionally making this worse to self justify like the thought that the belief system that this guy has. Yeah, it's like I'm gonna I'm gonna make government ineffective because it has to be because that's my entire personality. But and it's like you could you could easily make the DMV like function immediate, like way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the biggest, the biggest thing because like say, when I was in Arizona, I was in bump fuck Arizona, there was just the m DV, different thing, but it served the same purpose as the city of Buckeye was so small that there was no issue, and so it was like, this is great. So basically, in theory, if there were infinitely more DMVs, like there are fucking Starbucks and McDonald's everywhere, it would be no fucking problem. And obviously they can fund this shit.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 3: And then okay, like you said to the the to the coach that thinks training is bullshit, the way that the conservatives work, They're like, oh uh, it's not making any money. And I'm like, it's not a post dude, it's an investment retard. What the fuck?
Speaker 5: Where's the money at.
Speaker 2: Where's the moneyment all the post office has been making money? Where didn't fucking Trump say that not that long ago. It's losing nine billion dollars. I'm like, no, we're investing nine billion dollars for this service. What the ah?
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 2: So so twink Cole twin hole, little star, not bad, not bad, not bad, not bad, he said, he he says, please, for the love of God, look up, Look up, Matt, Look up, Matt.
Speaker 4: Damon Arthur. He haunts my every waking moment.
Speaker 2: I feel like I saw this before.
Speaker 4: And somebody else wrote.
Speaker 2: Responded to that, Harriet Tubgirl said, I don't know what I expected, but it definitely wasn't that I looked it up.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 2: I do not know what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: Is that from that movie? No, the show.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to fucking make it they made. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Is this real?
Speaker 2: You look like that?
Speaker 5: I remember watching this a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Actually, but is this a real video?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's enough evidence it seems very real.
Speaker 2: There's a Facebook clip of it. Oh my god, oh man, this is insane. They just it's like when The Simpsons started doing a celebrity cameos and they just started just like drawing the celebrities. While everybody looks like a everybody else still looks like a cartoon, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like how Michael Jackson voiced like famously that like.
Speaker 3: Fat fat dude. I love that little bit, like if but then like Lady Gaga's just herself. Yeah, I was it. Family Guy that kind of like, really, I like Family Guy is the one that because they famously were just they just put in celebrities. Well they yeah, but they did that from the start kind of well that's what I mean, Like, did they not popularize that? Is what I mean? Like, oh, I guess so, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like Arthur did it before that episode. That episode Matt Damon's along like I was young, Oh, I imagine.
Speaker 2: Uh huh so how many times did uh? Did they have frequent celebrities because like I know, obviously kids shows did that with like Sesame Street and Ship. Yeah, but like did Arthur, was this a recurring thing? Did they have celebrities? Ye, Matt David was a He's just Matt Damon in the show.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's not clear like side by side, I can see that they tried. This is kind of his facial structure.
Speaker 5: I'm like if he was an animal of some sort of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Matt Damon with ears on his head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really, I'm totally I'm totally in agreement with Harriet Tubgirl, Like I really I don't know what I expected, but that was I can't believe. I can't believe I've ever seen that. That seems like something that I would have seen even as like a ship post.
Speaker 3: What is the shirt he's wearing? Is he like anti capitalist? What is it? Because that is that? Is that the White House? I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: That makes sense for him.
Speaker 2: He's that kind of guy, is he.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's that well in general, he's just that kind of guy. He's like, I can't tell that he's.
Speaker 4: Not He's not an anti capitalist art in Arthur.
Speaker 3: I mean, what is he? I'm actually very curious of like what his shirt is. Uh, I guess it wouldn't even be anti because there's not a it's not like a no thing like right, it's like a circle with like a like a government building. And then what the what a.
Speaker 2: Weird it looks.
Speaker 3: It's so distracting because it feels like the shirt shoot blank, That's the only thing that's actually made me curious. I'm like, what this shirt obviously means.
Speaker 2: Something and and and I'm sure Arthur asked him about it, Hey, what's your shirt, motherfucker? And he shot him in the back of the head.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me any questions from fucking Boston or something.
Speaker 5: He's like a kid, don't ask me anything, stupid or you wind up like a fucking statistic, right.
Speaker 3: You end up you dupotted. We all fucking die, we all.
Speaker 5: You want to get the potted?
Speaker 3: You want to get the pot? Will you fucking uh? And then fucking what's his name? Scorsese shows up and hands them like inwards like scripts, one hundred pages of nothing but hard rs to scribbled. This is my next movie.
Speaker 5: The word that would be fire. If that's what I would love. I would love to see him write a movie where the main characters are black and see what he would do.
Speaker 3: A black mother movie would be so fun. They wouldn't they wouldn't say the N word one.
Speaker 5: None of them would say it. They'd be a roving white man that would just say it randomly.
Speaker 2: It would Martin Scorsese. Martin Scorsese would play the one guy that says it. Would he do it? It's like Tarantino, Yeah he's not, He's not Tarantino. Where Tarantino's like, oh, I can't wait. The producers like bro stop stole. You don't need to save the one I need?
Speaker 3: I need feet And inwards that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. He just need I have to, I have to like this. This is my new film. This is my new film, Foot and Word. I'll never forget about foot Inward.
Speaker 5: It's I love it. It's such an unnecessary one.
Speaker 2: It makes me so happy.
Speaker 3: Feeling like young and thinking this is unnecessary was kind of is kind of crazy when I look back on it, watching pulp fiction and him saying like dead inward storage, it's I was like, that was unnecessary, Like I was just like, that's so even as even as a young person.
Speaker 5: That's what makes it so funny. That's what makes that scene so funny because Sam's character didn't even cause the problem. That's what makes it even funnier. It's like, right, freaking all those.
Speaker 4: He's not calling, he's not calling, well he's not he's not calling.
Speaker 3: He's not calling him, but he's like, he's just saying the Phil Lamar that got blasted. But it's like, why did you have to call it that?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Only someone who's a seething racist would say that, And so I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, are you that would say that, would say that? Like he's an he's an unsavory guy. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's just a weird thing to uh Like. I was like, okay, am I supposed to think this guy is like extremely racist, but nothing else in that scene would suggest that other than that, you know what I'm saying. That's why it was just weird. I'm like, Oh, it's.
Speaker 5: It's the only it's the only one of his that I'm like, all right, this is the one. I'm kind of like, this is kind of just kind of ship this moment. We're talking about it, this moment, this moment is kind of like, well, it doesn't It.
Speaker 3: Isn't even like it's just weird. It's all like it doesn't text to bother me. It's just a oh Like if there was something else in his character in that scene where he said something else that was like mildly racist or full blown, I'd be like, Oh, this guy's just a racist cunt. Okay, he's just gonna he's just gonna keep Like if you said something disrespectful to jewels or something, I'd be like, oh, but it just it didn't happen. So it just seemed like a very odd thing where I'm like, what are you trying to communicate to me?
Speaker 5: And that is the only N word in his discography. I feel like that just really comes out of nowhere. I think that's it. I think that's the only one, because I think all the other ones make sense.
Speaker 3: I have to watch some one watch. We gotta watch fucking Reservoir Dowgs, Dowgs, the fuck Reservoir Dogs.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. My brain just had a weird thing. I don't know why I did that. I don't talk like that. It's like one of my east coat. Like for a while, I was hanging around people that would say coffee, and then I started saying I was like, I gotta get rid of this.
Speaker 5: I never said that I gotta.
Speaker 3: Get rid of I gotta get rid of this fucking coffee.
Speaker 5: I always said coffee. I never said coffee.
Speaker 3: Oh I coffee. I have no reason to say other than some You can tell when there's too many fucking when you're hanging around somebody too long, you're like, I'm picking up their mannerisms. I gotta get out of here's coffee. It's it's it is like it's coffee. I just know, I know there's something. I bet I bet you're Chris your mom. I bet she says coffee. She absolutely yeah. And I say it sometimes too.
Speaker 2: I catch myself it's I have to I have to try to say coffee though, Oh yeah, but like because I said coffee.
Speaker 3: It's it's an active, it's an active like if I was just trying to if I was speaking out the coup and I was like, I just want to get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna try and get a cup of coffee. Like it's it's it's light, but it's more odd than than like caw today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tried to say it fast.
Speaker 2: So people don't notice.
Speaker 5: It's insane because New York accents, because my sister has a New York accent and I absolutely don't have one. No, not the bridge on the one that lives in New York. The one that lives in New York does. And it's insane because.
Speaker 3: So that was just her peers then, huh, like probably hanging out with their peers because if.
Speaker 5: You didn't, I don't. Well, she's older than me, and I think I think the accent was more prevalent when she was younger than it was when I was younger. When I was younger, I was theory media from all over the place, a post I wasn't absorbing media from everywhere. The way I was absorbing, you know, yeah, because I had the Internet is like that I have the words I say. I have New York slang in the way I speak, but I don't really say things like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but new York.
Speaker 5: You're a Californian, though, I wouldn't say that. I would say I've adopted, I've assimilated morning you have. But that's because I'm within a Californian person. Yeah, yeah, but I wouldn't say that. I would say I'm like I.
Speaker 2: He was recording and he was late to this episode. It was it's in his room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like five minutes.
Speaker 4: You were not late by five minutes he was.
Speaker 5: I was, I had. I was like, hey, guys, give me like five, and then I should have two minutes.
Speaker 2: After that, you said give you like five, after like ten minutes of waiting, and then no, five minutes.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I think give me one thirty three. You said give me five minutes.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, that's crazy. That's not yet. That's not yet.
Speaker 3: Three? Is it like twenty minutes anyway, let's uh.
Speaker 5: Except minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, mongrel mongrel, Intruder wrote, and he says, please switch swing and Derek seats.
Speaker 4: It makes me violent. I don't know why people are so passionate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I also I made the mistake on talk addressing on the show, and I was like, oh, I said that, because now it's going to rile them up even more.
Speaker 5: They're like, but, uh, you can't address them, they're not humans. Well you know what he can't adress?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, what are you gonna say, Chris?
Speaker 2: Sure, I think we I think we intended to do it, and then we just like literally forget.
Speaker 3: I forgot because we're saying we're gonna try. Because again I'll reiterate for maybe people that because people people don't hear every single episode. The reason why we switched was it was literally just an audio issue. It's, uh, the the the arm stand. It's not Sweeney's tall. He's very tall, and so the the mic doesn't reach well enough and it seemed like on the other side he would be able to do it a little bit better. And that was the That was the the the idea of just getting the mic closer to his face and it can just like stay there. So, but uh, the tables in a different spot I want. Basically, it was like, okay, let's theorize, let's see if there's something we can do. And also because I I agree that I liked him filling out the background of the of that shot.
Speaker 5: The idea of the background with with the with the green screen is funny for me, Like this is at out of.
Speaker 3: There, I'm looking at it time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because like I have that.
Speaker 2: I mean that's obviously just for shooting my stuff, and it's just and it's always up. The reason that screen is always up is because behind it it's just mirrors, which is like that's it's just kind of a nightmare, not only for like lighting and like a noisy background, but also because like it makes the sound word like, the green screen is pretty good for it's act.
Speaker 3: Does very well because without it, the reverberation's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, so I'm looking at like getting like a kind of like a backdrop put together. We're we're tweaking ship next episode.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll have Sweeney on the on the other side, because I do think it actually would work now because we've we've angled the table differently so that I'm not constantly in front of the camera when it cuts to that. Yeah, well we can give it a shot and see how it is and the and then you know, back to normal. But that means it.
Speaker 4: Does come across.
Speaker 2: I do like that that that format though, of me and Derek on one side and Kingston, because it comes across as like Kingston's on trial. Yeah, there's something about it.
Speaker 3: I think people missed that too, And be honest, I think like especially Sweeney is the he has he has like a he's the he's the mascot. He's somehow the like he's the everything. He's like everything.
Speaker 5: He's like that.
Speaker 3: That's what we talk about the merch where it's like, what did I say?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: There is no merch of neither me or Chris if.
Speaker 2: I'm if, I I don't think there's any we talked about. We talked about doing scumbag versions of everybody, ah, but we couldn't. I found one picture of mine that would work. I couldn't find one of Derek, and I was like, I don't know. If I don't want to have just two of us, it's either one of us, are all three of us?
Speaker 3: Having just two of us is feels weird. I don't mind if we can work that out. But I guess my My only point was that, uh, he's clearly like he's the he's like the ambassador, he's like the the mascot. He's also somehow the punching bag is.
Speaker 2: People keep like messing with him only essentially it's just like he's like everything encompassing. And I like that, like put him on that side.
Speaker 3: Not only is he on trial, it kind of it kind of it like just it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: It really makes sense. It really it makes sense.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he feels about it, Frankly, I don't care, but like I.
Speaker 5: I just it's like the trial of Magneto, but it's me, yeah, with the freaking thing on him, Like why am I here?
Speaker 3: I like it. I like I like that it just natually happened, uh, And I want to keep it going. I want I want to make sure, especially when it comes to likeness and that well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, what the reality is is that like we, me and you are the only people making the verch is really what it is. That's true, like like like like kicks, it doesn't make like he's but he's found some like from artists.
Speaker 5: Like make a picture of Chris is writing a dick? You know, yeah, like like me and Derek.
Speaker 3: Me and Derek.
Speaker 2: We're the ones. Derek and I are the ones with photoshop exactly. I just don't know how to use it. So like if I'm going to make something, I'm like, I'm not going to make sure of me because it feels narcissistic.
Speaker 3: It does so like good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so I'm just gonna like I'll throw kicks out of there. He's basically fake. It's great.
Speaker 5: They just hate my shine bro I want I was thinking of I know we kind of missed the wave, but also I feel like it's like, damn they hate.
Speaker 2: The King Dad Merch. Like I don't know what to do with that. Like I've tried, I've thought about, Like I have some ideas. I don't want to say I'm on the show because then people would be like where is it?
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of scene, you know how the you know how they have those stock footage of people like modeling ship. Like I just I just liked the idea of.
Speaker 2: Like people this fucking dude with a surfari you thing the in the fucking old like Blunderbusters.
Speaker 5: Not even a real guy. That's what makes it crazier is I guess not even a real guy.
Speaker 3: We gotta hire we gotta we gotta hire a guy to do Yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Gotta hire someone that can. That's we're looking at drawing people into existence. If that makes an I like some.
Speaker 3: Of the like one of the one of the arts somebody one of the other shows were really good. But I don't know if if we should go for more a caricature or more realistic. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gotta work well as merch as the thing like that's kind of what's tricky is like I don't know how you feel about like, because there's certain shirts where I'm like, in the right circumstance, a flat square on a shirt looks fine, but like in most situations it doesn't. And then like sometimes just a person on a shirt looks weird, and then sometimes it doesn't. It's it's really you gotta kind of play it by not by ear, I guess by eye. Yeah, but yeah, it's tricky to I do want, I do want king dad merch though, I just gotta figure out what the fuck we're gonna do. Yeah, anyway, let's see what else do we got? What the fuck is this I haven't read this one, but it looks interesting just visually. Rookia kuki chi wait Rookia Kukiki kuchiki. I don't know. From the hitt anime Bleach. I don't think I've ever seen I've never seen any of Bleach.
Speaker 3: Actually, somehow I've seen a handful of episodes and I was kind of enjoying it, but then I just star watching. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I love Bleach.
Speaker 5: It was one of my favorite animals.
Speaker 3: I think it was like locked behind a thing I was watching on some website and then it was like I was like, okay, whatever, I can't get the rest of them or something.
Speaker 4: I think it was on TV, and then I was like, this is like a cleaning show.
Speaker 3: I don't and then I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't look deeply into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know. It was like oh, some nigga name Itchigo or something I saw I remember. I really don't remember anything other than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a show, a show called dragon ball Z that that kind of gives the feeling of like, oh, this is gonna be like kind of like that people are gonna be fighting and doing some weird ship.
Speaker 3: When I when I see Bleach I'm like, I don't even know. I don't have any idea what this is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't even you You Hawker show to me like seemed like, oh yeah, hell yeah what I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means. But it's cool.
Speaker 5: Show made no sense to me. It was like, what the fuck does this mean?
Speaker 3: Honestly, still I don't know what that show was. I watched a handful of episodes. Again, I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember my favorite. That's one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 3: You Hacker show, really is it?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 4: Is it that beloved?
Speaker 5: That's very beloved. It's the person I'm hunt Hunter. That was his first show.
Speaker 4: I like, I remember watching it at that show.
Speaker 3: I remember watching it as a kid and liking it, just not like really not liking it so deeply that I was like, oh, I gotta, you know, I gotta. I'm really I would just watch it and enjoy myself.
Speaker 5: That is that one of my foundational animators that you have to show dragon Ball and like, I don't know, fucking coo, that's my foundation for cartoon crazy.
Speaker 3: We should uh we should? I love this idea just because hardcore anime peop would probably get really upset if we did an extra ammal of of a listing our favorites, and I feel like people would get so bad, like these all suck o mine.
Speaker 5: Mine are pretty simple, Yeah, would be. It would be a very simple And they're like, what about this one? You know, like all like these super amazing, intricate ones, Like I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's gay.
Speaker 5: You can't talk to anime fans about it.
Speaker 3: That's why I like it. That's why I like the idea of upsetting them.
Speaker 5: Anime fans only absorb anime, and like manga fans, they're like, you've.
Speaker 2: Never watched Baby Genius is Genschen Huroshinko, you never watched you never watched lolly Land? What the have not watched that? I don't care how good it is. It's like it makes people cry and ship their pants, it's so good. And I'm like, I've only I think I've only seen like maybe two hundred episodes. You don't watch.
Speaker 3: I fell off after LOLLI.
Speaker 5: Lan Loys, Loly.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. Next time on Lollyland.
Speaker 3: Some pervert fucking does some berbie ship?
Speaker 5: Is she seven? Y? Is she seven?
Speaker 2: Or three thousand? God? You know what's really sad about a lot of those shows. Not I don't know is it real? But I mean, like, what's sad about because the way that I remember watching Dragon Ball Z is not a way that I can watch it again.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? You know what I mean? Because there's so many different versions.
Speaker 2: Of it, and like the so the exact one that I watched really isn't like because I've I've bought the seasons or whatever, and I like, I I've watched a couple of the seasons and it's like, this is not exactly Like I remember the ending music to the episodes being different. I remember the announcer like saying specific like and I'm just like, man, it's it's just different. You can't get the same experience again because you have Kai or you have like the original run that's like got some weird I think they did some like George lucash it to it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I guess the way that I experienced it, like probably most people in America was tunami. And so it's like, Okay, what is that cut? Which one is that? What is that one.
Speaker 2: Classified as that's uncutt.
Speaker 3: It's got it's got the whole foreskin, gotcha My favorite thing.
Speaker 2: If everything was like towards the end of that show was like when they started having like at the end of the episode, it would have like there was I can't even remember exactly what what the riff was, but it would end like dun dun dumb dun't.
Speaker 4: It was like it would end with like this kind of like.
Speaker 3: Rock thingm I just being kind of bassy.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong in that? Yeah, it's like, yeah, I know what you're talking about. But I've watched those episodes again and they don't have it. I'm like, what the fuck is going on to me? Because like there's clearly there's clearly a version it would.
Speaker 3: Kick and you would be like, oh, ship episode is over, I know exactly right.
Speaker 2: And it's almost like you know how some radio stations have like they trail into this yes, you know, it's almost like that where it's just like I wonder if that was just Toonami like and and that's like that's just missing because that was to me or not or not, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's all over the place.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. I watched Dragon Balls. I like the music was cool, obviously, but the music wasn't like a big focus to me. At all in the show. I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked I was thinking about the music constantly.
Speaker 5: I like this scene, like, I love the Vegeta becomes modic Vegeta. The fucking guitar rift when that's happening is like down, no, no, no, dunn du dum.
Speaker 3: I guess I can't even picture what you're like.
Speaker 5: It's pretty much the the guitar riff when Vegeta and Goku were fighting each other. That entire guard guitar rift was like really really cool. And I remember obviously like the Majin Booth theme, that's a great one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the circus one.
Speaker 5: Or Bobbed's fucking what you call that's my favorite theme from like anime ever. I fucking love that ship.
Speaker 3: It's good stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. I think that that show is like a sum of like like all the parts just kind of like worked. But yeah, anyway, we got off track with Bleach here. Yeah, Hi, does Derek have does Derek like like? Oh? Does Derek like or have an opinion on Acid The Bath. They're a mid nineties sludge of metal band, and I love both their albums so deeply. Both they only have two from the nineties. Fun fact, the first album uses uh, the last painting serial killer John Wayne Gacy made while on death row is. The second album uses doctor Jack Doctor Jack of workI and who assist the patients with suicide through ethan Asians euthanization.
Speaker 3: Ethan Asians youth and Asians the youth.
Speaker 2: And that was always the joke, right, the youth in Asia needs our help to fuck up. But you're freaking funny podcast. It gets us to today. I've ever heard of this band. I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if doom and sludge people, that's a's that's a big one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I only know of them because of my buddy, and it's mainly a lot of metal bands I know because of my friend Brock. He's, uh, that's that's just bread and butter, especially like a lot of sludgy shit. I was roomorates with them at a time and it would just be like, oh, it's going to garage and like work out or hang out, and he would always put that garbage on there and it would just it's it sounds exactly the genre. It's it sounds exactly the name. Very sludgy. Yeah, right, And uh, I'm aware I'm not a huge fan. I like it in small doses. I like stuff like that in very small doses, but I can't. I'm not one of those people that will put on the whole fucking album and just like, oh man, this this just chill. And usually a lot of people, you know, they're smoking and shit and they're they're kind of vibing and stuff. It's it's not necessarily I'm more of the fast two minute punk song, hardcore shit. That's more of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Bro skis fuck only fans kicks and just gave us fat material. Wrote in he says, what's your favorite audio of domestic abuse? Mel Gibson is goated. But Brad Tasting music is a new classic, So I heard about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: So Brad tasting Music, I guess is like a I mean, I assume he's like a just a music critic guy. I've honestly full transparency. I don't know anything about this guy. I've never even really heard of him. The only other music I know outside of Anthony Fantana is that I Todd in the Shadows, who I think used to do stuff for that guy with the glasses. The Nostalgian Critic crew.
Speaker 3: He's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've he's the only other music person I have. So Bradtasted Music is completely new.
Speaker 3: But apparently he's got some some audio out that's like wild. He links it here, but I haven't, Like I just don't know. I don't know what it is. But you want to put in the one possible or no.
Speaker 2: I can sort I could probably, Yeah, just look at brad Taste in music. Let me let me see if I could find the Yeah, it's called Brad Taste and Music Verbal Abuse Audio, and it's a month ago. It's got like thirty seven thousand views. Crazy, you can probably find that, I would imagine if you just look that up, because I'm on my iPad right now, which is not connected to the computer.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 2: So the one that I think of most recently, Like I look, I get it, Like Mel Gibson, that's a pretty goaded voicemail I happened to. I happen to think, I'm Alex has a pretty good one. That's good bad And it feels like that. It feels pretty good because you like, you know the guy you know right Like it's like it's interesting. It's like you're like, oh my god, I've been in the same room.
Speaker 3: Uh, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't say I have a favorite audio of domestic abews, but there are some that have definitely an entertaining quality to them. And and I'm Alex. The one is I'm Alex. This one is just funny because like he's just such an unassuming or not unassuming maybe he's the wrong word, but like he's just such a like it's hard to imagine that somebody with that build or makeup or that that stat allocation could even say these things to another human being. You know. Yeah, it's just a wild has a non threatening build. That's why.
Speaker 3: You say something like bashing head into like a brick or something like that or what was it. I can't remember. I'm gonna bash your head into with a brick or bash your head in with a like that. And he's British afore he like has this little spasy reaction. I remember, he like, he like kind of has this little twitchy thing he does he's like and then he says it, and I'm like, that's great, Like that's great.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but I haven't heard I haven't heard this.
Speaker 3: I haven't actually, uh, everything that I was looking.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 3: It was called again like the So I have it.
Speaker 2: I have it now. I looked it up on my computer, so I'll just put in the.
Speaker 3: Chat, okay, because but when I looked it up, I was like I couldn't. I was like, why is every it just links of it's people talking about it. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put it in the chat.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. It is really out of fogget You've destroyed me. All every wanted to do was support you. Stop lying to me, look me in the eyes, and stop line. Goddamn stop being such a wimp. What he's like, dude, It's it's like you can hear him like moving his.
Speaker 5: Head around like a venom. He's becoming.
Speaker 2: This is pretty good. I don't know anything about this guy. I'm excited to delve into his content.
Speaker 3: You've killed that's crazy. You said you killed me? What that's like a there's a like you know how like there's Treehouse of Horror. You know, it's like Treehouse of Horror, Like, uh, there was like the thing Uh they did that for Futurama, but it's called like the Scary Door or Tales of Interest or whatever, and uh, Leela kills Professor Farmsworth, you know, kicks him into a thing of man eating anti eaters. And and while he's getting eaten by the mann ant, you've killed me. You killed I love that part. Oh my god, what I'm done. I just told you you killed me. It's so good. And like this guy is like yelling.
Speaker 5: I've never gotten to this point ever in my life.
Speaker 3: I've never even yet. I've never never gotten.
Speaker 2: To that point ever.
Speaker 5: I have never gotten mad, but I've never gotten to the point where I'm like just even yelling.
Speaker 2: I don't like yelling.
Speaker 5: So I just could never imagine, like just I just can't should I wonder, I wonder what it's like. Was I getting that mad and like letting your anger out like that? Because I get mad and I, you know, just kind of shove it down, got kind of shove it down.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be this is gonna be you one day, this is gonna We're gonna have audio.
Speaker 5: I really, I really don't think like that, like.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be screaming like you're becoming venom.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm gonna do that because I understand how I look. So I don't think I'm.
Speaker 3: Never laughing at this dude, but like, at one point, it just it's just purely primal. It sounds like a fucking like that.
Speaker 5: Remember them I was yelling at his wife.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, what are you doing? You sound like metal band?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Remember the thing of them fighter yelling at his wife that would just turn into an ape effectively. I forgot that dude's name. He was like a mixed martial No.
Speaker 3: I think, are you talking about that video footage? No, No, that wasn't That was a tim LAMBISTI is the singer of Aslee Dying. Oh, I understand what he looks like because he's all juiced up and ship. But yeah, he starts going and like hitting his head and ship you literally start aping out. Was like, I've never seen that before. I've never seen someone literally turn into fucking ape.
Speaker 2: I've never been even remotely close to this man. Man Like, I've been pretty pissed off, like on many occasions, and I'm just like I usually just like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna beerate somebody like this.
Speaker 3: You know, I wouldn't do I've never seen I wouldn't even be in a relationships somebody that I feel this way about you feel me like I couldn't. I couldn't get to that level.
Speaker 2: I've definitely been in places like this, but like the thing is to me, it's just like I'm just very aware that the emotional reaction is very rarely the one that is authentic, I guess, or the one that makes the or like how should I put it. The way that you feel about something in the in the throes of the initial kind of you know, burst of emotion is is never anything that you that lingers forever, and usually like it explodes and then it kind of settles, you know, and then you kind of settle into like a more reasonable kind of frame of mind. And I'm so aware of that that, like, whenever I feel myself getting angry or like any any type of emotion to this degree, I usually just kind of like, all right, I'm going to just wait for that to pass and then I'll speak when I know that I can speak with a fucking clear head. So like the the thought of somebody not being able to do that, But then also like I guess I don't know the full story. I guess we are just kind of going off of just as maybe she's maybe this person is actually so insane that they drove this person this way. Ah, it's possible, but that is a wild amount of anger. It's disloy I can't.
Speaker 3: Think of I think of something that would drive me to that point. I mean like I've I've been jumped a couple of times actually, like well you know a couple of times that got jumped. Even that I was like slightly annoyed, Like what the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: You've you've killed me?
Speaker 2: It's crazy that you killed me?
Speaker 3: What the tell me?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 5: He sounds cool to me.
Speaker 2: Guys, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's based. Hey, this dude's based like like that. You gotta put him in their place, you know.
Speaker 2: I like this guy.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's a level of anger like the that you you It is very it's like a cycle. I imagine this dude. You know, we're completely spitballing. But you know many a times, Oh my dad was a drunk and blah blah blah, and he beat my and then like I learned from that example. Uh, It's it's weird, like because like to to get that angry without an example usually doesn't happen, you feel me like, it's how you come to that conclusion on your own. It's like, I've seen this before, and now I.
Speaker 5: Think it's I think I can't. I think it's too it's it's too big to fucking quantify. I think it's just clearly he's just having a fucking clearly ridiculous moment of outbursts where it's like, I don't even blame it on parents. I know people that are parents. I've seen people who have like comm parents who freak the fuck out.
Speaker 3: It's not even that parents, it's just an example like they saw it somewhere, so that meaning it could even just be peers. It could be it's just one of those things that seems emulated and not like it doesn't seem the natural mode of a human being. Like if you're growing up pretty isolated without examples of like usually it's more of you're gonna get a fucking tumor in an ulcer because you don't know how to anger and disappointment.
Speaker 5: I think the opposite, actually, I think I think people grow up and learn how to not throw tantrums from people around them. Actually, I think.
Speaker 3: Think of how children not when they're upset, well because they can't do anything else well exactly, well think well, and if that's the.
Speaker 2: Arc you continue to follow, I mean, I I understand what you're saying. I actually I think there is there could be something to that, but I just it also just feels like you would think you would see it way more often.
Speaker 5: You feel me society, I don't think we don't see people, And I think that's why behind.
Speaker 3: You see, like when you look at like trash all over the fucking place, I look at calm on theater seats like I actually, I think I'm gonna start bringing fucking up because the theater bar house has those like leathery it's like faux leather seats, and like, I just don't like, I was like, bro, I don't feel the amount of people that they're like, I need to start bringing the people.
Speaker 5: Don't be really like it happens. Sure, I'm sure it's happened. When we saw the often pissing.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, maybe not pissed.
Speaker 5: I know it.
Speaker 3: I know it happens, just like smelly, greasy people. And I'm like, you know, they don't wipe these down after every showing, just probably at the very end of the day. No, So I was like, I'm gonna start bring my own wifes bro because uh.
Speaker 2: Yeahs pissing in a movie the other season is crazy, Like I've only done that.
Speaker 3: Maybeast gotta go. You gotta go. So you don't want to miss a movie you paid for it, Yeah, just like it's it's a movie I've already seen before, but I don't want to miss the scene again.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm like, I think genuinely, like I I have to stop holding my pee because I've Jeff definitely held my piece so many times.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: You probably had, and I'm like, eventually eventually it's gonna get tall. It doesn't bother me now, Like I can hold my pee genuinely for like most of a day.
Speaker 3: I think you have like prostate cancers only yeah, you probably I gave it to you.
Speaker 2: I probably I probably.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I had like a little machine that I bought this thing on shean it's had a prostate cancer machine.
Speaker 2: And I aimed at you. I've been I've been aiming at you for months and I've been telling you about it. It's been it's been under the podcast table. Aimed at you, aimed at your chair.
Speaker 3: On that's cozy, full at full blast, and I just I wasn't sure if it was where I wanted to see. Like it you ended up with prosect cancer, I would be like, oh my god, it works.
Speaker 5: This one's being immune to the prosy cancers hilarious. Like the weeks it's like I just have project cancers. Like, no, you know you've given you developed autism though it's like, oh, that explains why I really.
Speaker 2: By the way, when when the vaccines are banned and people are still autistic, what's going to be the excuse.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's democrats are doing it somehow.
Speaker 2: It's in the area.
Speaker 3: The air is good, that's good. But I feel like that's a little bit too rational. I feel like it's gonna be worse.
Speaker 2: Oh, Like I feel like it's just like, well, oh, Epstein is a Democrat hoax.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a democrat hoax. I'm like, you can't blame everything on that, man, like like say something else anything? Oh man, all right, Queen Queen Christie Rose says, what's good by three musky queers, first time writing in been here since episode zero. Welcome, welcome aboard. I guess thanks for writing in no.
Speaker 2: Question for We all just wanted to let you have the Hassan vocoded video since it seemed like you guys couldn't get ahold of it for a while. We did get this message. I think you actually sent it to us elsewhere. In addition to this, we do have it, thank you, that Hassan video of him telling everybody to leave because he's trying to talk about politics and and it's happening during a state of play or like during a PlayStation showcase, and they auto tuned it and he's just begging people to leave. It's it is so hysterical, I think easily, easily, it's easily the best content that Hassan has ever made technically, and he didn't even technically Vega fucking good stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, let's.
Speaker 2: See what is this? Gel?
Speaker 5: Fucking gel?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so here's uh, here's kind of an interesting one.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Geography with Sweeney is worse than a lobotomy. Geography with Sweeney.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm I'm not good with the European geography at all, but I'm an American.
Speaker 3: Of course that wouldn't be you're not that good with American geography either.
Speaker 5: I'm decently good American.
Speaker 4: I'm not that good with it either.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, I know, relatively.
Speaker 2: Kingson thought Mexico. Kingson thought Mexico was in Ohio for like a good that's.
Speaker 5: A simple mistake. That's a simple mistake. Okay, Yeah, I mean I ever heard of Ohio, Mexico? Where all the freaking I don't.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: You know you're right, you're right, you're right all the fucking I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're immediately forgiven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgive you immediately. Never mind, My point was dumb.
Speaker 3: Actually, did that gradation music guy delete his fucking channel?
Speaker 2: No, it's still there. I just looked it up to see like what people are? Uh people still I can't find it. You have to scroll a little bit. It's there, It's it's under it's just buried under all you know. No, it's called Okay, I just okay, you're right, Okay, I just found it.
Speaker 4: You gotta scroll down.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that I gotta scroll down this much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like three hundred something thousand subscribers.
Speaker 3: Not small. Yeah, I mean I'm looking at him like with his face like superimposed on a thumbnail. I'm like, okay, yeah, that guy looks.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 3: Under his behind his eyes.
Speaker 2: There is a phenotype that track that's good anyway anyway, Oh my god, it's all right. So yeah, so geography was seen his worst than a Lebtomi wrote in he says, Hello, trio of dripping cumdumpsters, Let's relax a little bit.
Speaker 3: Kind of Christ.
Speaker 2: Recently, in episode three fifty, Chris was asked was talking about Naruto and how it's strayed from being about ninjas, which made him lose interest. My own version of this is my first time playing a middle Gear Solid game, which was Metal Gear Solid five. Jesus Christ, that was your first one. I had never interacted with the classics, having no real idea about Hideo Kojima and his fentanyl spiked coffee fueled writing. It was an It was an uncomfortable It was uncomfortable for me when fire kids and zombies seemed to appear out of nowhere in what seemed to be a fairly normal, grounded, incompetent action shooter game. What was your experience with something that completely threw your expectations for a loop and how did it affect positively or negatively? Dude Cabin in the Woods, Oh god, yeah, Cabin in the Woods is like, this wasn't a negative thing. This is a positive thing. But like watching Cabin the Woods for the first time and just like kind of getting that rug pulled out was like awesome.
Speaker 3: That was like a really good this scene Chris Hemsworth the bike.
Speaker 4: Bike, Chris, that bike.
Speaker 3: That bike moment is like out, I guess never mind. I love how heroic it is.
Speaker 2: It's like that scene in Is It King Kong where the guy he's like trying to he's trying to sacrifice himself with the belt of grenades and then slaps him and then the creature slaps him into a mountain and then he explodes. Is that King Congress a Jurassic What.
Speaker 5: Is that King Congress? Skull Island?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so it's Skull Island.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's like a recent one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, slaps into a fucking mountains. I haven't even seen.
Speaker 2: I haven't even seen that movie. I just know that Clive. It is very fun. But it is very much that Cabin in the Woods moment. It's like that almost like beat for beat, Like the writing of it is like, this is capain.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a rain of Fire with Matthew McConaughey. He kind of has a because he's like almost seems like the main character. It's basically him and Christian Bale and like, but Matthew McConaughey stands out so much more because this is the role that unlike anything he's ever taken, because he's his head is shaved, bald, he has a beard, he's jacked. He's like super American muscleman, you know, fighting dragons and then he he grabs an axe at one point and jumps at a dragon and just eats them, and you're like, oh, like you think of this guy was gonna take down the dragon because he was so bad. I know, I just hate him. It's I was like, oh that was that was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if there's Anything's.
Speaker 5: Plenty of moments that like worse. There's moments of things get worse where it's like you're watching something that's happens you're like, what the fuck why did this happen? But like I don't know, Medical Gear Solid is particular because like it's just like like I said before, it's like if this is his depiction of American history, like if Kojima was the writer of the universe is what American history looked like, And it'd be like, what the fuck is I think at that moment, I'd be like, oh, yeah, every country should be horrified of America and it should make a militia to stop them, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, solid if I'm correct me if I'm wrong, isn't like the first, very first part of the game, like you you Firehal fired, you meet him like immediately essentially you're just escape being from the hospital?
Speaker 3: No, or is there is there something before that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, Yeah, it's it's it's pretty immediate. So it's at the very beginning, like you're in the hospital and you're waking up and you're crawling through it and you're very defenseless and everybody's burning around you. Uh, there's a fire guy chasing you and you got to get the fuck out of there. That's the beginning of melicary like person to me, it's like being on the President is the World? Was it not?
Speaker 5: Like is the worst writing? It's.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's the only part that people I don't know, the part that people I speak.
Speaker 3: The problem with it is that the game ends like halfway through it. That's what usually people like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: You think far as the worst writing, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's bad by the way.
Speaker 2: I just think, like, so here's what I'm saying, Like Medicare Solid five is like a lot of the writing is like a lot of the story is in like it's almost like it's almost done like BioShock, where there's like a lot of cassettes and there's like a lot of like like audio evidence that you have to find to get a lout of the story, which like a lot of people don't like.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm used to that from like BioShock and things. It's not traditional in the sense of like the cutscenes don't tell you as much of what's going on in Mili your Slid five then they typically would, And so I think people are often like disappointed by that and fair fair enough, I guess honestly to be fair because you do miss a lot. But I don't think it means it's like badly written. I just think like a lot of it's like kind of op scate. It's more of a video game you have to go and like really pieced it. It's like Darsels in that way where it's like a lot of the story is kind of like in the world and you kind of have to find it in piece things together. Four is just like a little bit you could tell they're trying to wrap up a lot, and there there's like that hour and a half long cutscene where it's just like it's it's going like a mile a minute and some things don't really add up.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 5: I think I think five has like the worst writing by far, because it's genuinely not finished. I think that's why it's like this is where it falls on the wrong side, because like you you get to the point where you finish Outer Heaven and then it stops telling you a story and you're like, well, what the fuck. There's there's seven hours left and you're like, what's going on? And then it's like, oh, yeah, you helped do it, like, oh, you helped the build out of Heaven, and it's like you're actually not even him and I'm like, this is like dumb, but I don't know. I also think Riding is awesome in four, so I think his entire everything about him in four is really cool. It's stupid. It's some shit I would have wrote when I was thirteen. I like getting fair.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't played Mida Ger Solid for and fucking forever, and I really only like watched the like the story like back then. I don't really remember it that well.
Speaker 5: I like milk is really dog shitting for I think the seat is the old.
Speaker 3: Is fucking gay. You gotta worry about his back, dude, He's like, oh, I'm too stressed. Oh my back hurts. I'm like, bro, But I was like, nope, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I was like, he's old, man, I'm old now he's an old, thirty eight year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say I do think five is like a terrible one to start with. If you're like I, it plays the best, so I get it, But like, I don't know, even Ground Zeros I think would be better because it's like it's a little bit more technically.
Speaker 3: At least you can get something. You can have an idea what the fuck's happening in five? If you play ground Zeros. Yeah, without Ground Zero is you're really kind of.
Speaker 5: My favorite part about Ground Zero is the little boy with the cassette player in his tummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, if you trying to get somebody trying to get someone to understand metal gear solid and giving them five first.
Speaker 2: Is literally.
Speaker 3: It is very ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I've only recently, like in the last couple of years, gotten really into it, because I used to just kind of like not, I don't know, I just wasn't feeling it back in the day.
Speaker 3: Very interesting being a stealth guy that you didn't get into metal gear.
Speaker 2: Well. Well, the thing to me was that like because I wanted and like I was more a dis splinter cell and something like I don't know, things like more like like uh oh, my god, thief or something, you know what I mean, where like it's stealth but fantasy, or stealth but like military, and like I think middle gear was like kind of like this mix of like okay, it's it's military, but like it's fucking weird and like.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like it was like this guy's floating down the hallway and he's like the psychoman just like floating very and I'm like, I don't very Japan, I don't know what to make of this. I think it's too it's too weird for me. I got over that eventually, but initially when I was a kid who was kind off putting. I don't know how, I don't know how, I don't know how seriously I can take this, And also just like to be spoiling themselves just a lot more like immersive because it felt more grounded. It felt like, oh, this could really be happening. And I feel I still honestly think those first three Spoiling Cell games are like, technically they're better stealth games.
Speaker 3: Technically probably the stories, the better stories.
Speaker 5: They're better stealth games, they're less good games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would probably say.
Speaker 5: The better games, yeah, for sure, because it myself. They're all just you don't fight a mes.
Speaker 2: You dont no metal gear, No fucking you don't get a sword and floating bullets, freaking.
Speaker 3: No giant black men with huge guns, like, there's no none of that cool ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think now I like it probably more also because like we've had no.
Speaker 3: Expling, Cell has had no love it.
Speaker 2: There's not even a remake, not they don't have like a remaster or like anything like that.
Speaker 4: So I think, yeah, probably in my memory now, metal.
Speaker 5: Gear Solid for me is a game French of that if I didn't play when I was younger, I would not be able to stand it right now. I am glad I played it when I was young before I like stepped out of like the Japanese and means of like storytelling for me, because if I thought this is ridiculous, now I played it, I'm like, oh, this shit is crazy.
Speaker 3: The I would have liked it more just because I didn't understand anything about the military when I played it, I didn't like, I didn't get any type of like relevancy to the era that it was playing out in, right, None of that stuff was I just liked the cool characters and the music. That was like the biggest thing, the music and the cool characters.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to be Gray Fox.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: I wanted to be Gray Fox so bad.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for them to remake that shit, and like I want to see his heroism, Like I like, there's a lot of parts I want to see, Like you know they're gonna I don't want to spoil it, so I don't want to say if anyone hasnayed it.
Speaker 5: Especially they talk about Fox so much and you're like, ah, he's so cool, and you never get to see him be cool because the only other time you see he's thirty two polygons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing about it is that, like I think I like it more now because I do have that historical kind of context of just like, oh, I know what era this is, Like I know what is happening. I know who's president while this is happening, and I I like alternate history shit like like that's that's always. I think it's what Assassin's creat was so cool about. Like early on it was like this kind of like oh, yeah, fucking whatever. You know, Leonardo da Vinci and he's building ship like cool. It's that's that's fun. And I think, and to be fair, like I do think Bells five is probably like as far as like a stealth game, it's better than any splinter Cell.
Speaker 3: Like that's like probably the top tier. Fucking that game's unbelievably good. I definitely like the uh, the the crouching and prone mechanics. Uh, It's it's better than anything that's really come across before because I'm like, oh, I actually feel more like I can do proper things a human can do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just nice, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Plays How I three was frustrating, like the original one, where like you can only crouch or crawl or walk? Yeah you don't.
Speaker 3: The remakes good about it, like you can crouch walk Finally, Jesus gotcha.
Speaker 5: I love I love the dog. I love the dog Game five. That was the best part to get. Oh yeah, yeah, sure, I love the dog. I love that he had an eye patch too. I love that someone wrote that and wasn't like take out the fucking say worst dog. What do you mean gas interesting? He's like he's like if a one piece writer wrote America history and that's kolled Gma. It's like if someone has like made one pieces like let's make America and it's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like if if G I Joe, if G I Joe is for.
Speaker 3: Adults, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You know where it's just like this is absurd. There's even just.
Speaker 3: Like oh coobra, absolutely, you know it's completely fucking absurd.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, yeah, it's awesome. I love it, though, like i'd give it another give another chance. I would say, actually, try Delta. It's it's really good. Try genuinely. It's it's more clunky than five for sure, but like it'll it gets you on board with the crazy stuff way quicker.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's also like technically more grounded than five because five.
Speaker 2: Is is five is outrageous. Five is outrageous, but the last one, so of course it's outrageous.
Speaker 5: It's funny because Delta you use more of a box. Use the box more so, not play delta, use the box.
Speaker 2: That's what. I haven't used the box at all.
Speaker 5: Why haven't used the box?
Speaker 2: Because it's just to me, I'm going, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: They didn't grow up with MGS. Then the box doesn't mean anything. There's no significance to it because it's all nostalgia at this point because the box was cool in metal, good solid, and then it's like, hey remember the Box one. Yeah, it's like MGS. That's the only like.
Speaker 5: I love the box, man, I love the Boxing three. It was hilarious. They were dude full for it. They'd come up to me and they'd be like, I wonder what's happening, and I blow their brains out.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is that. My favorite thing is the porn magazine. Yeah, you just put on the ground and then they're like, oh, oh my god, I've been I've been in the juggle for so many weeks.
Speaker 5: Immediately they freak out with gold there.
Speaker 2: You can walk up to them, you can sprint up them full speed while they're watching magazine and they don't notice you. It's hysterical. I love it.
Speaker 5: Freaking they're so they can't help it. I'm so horny, I'm so horny.
Speaker 2: We'll do one more.
Speaker 5: Or I'm so wildly horny. I'm so wildly horny, solid snake, I'm horny.
Speaker 2: Press a button? What what is this? Palade? And of pain wrote it? He says, Hello, Timone Poomba, and mister Moseby. I propose a very simple hypothetical for your primate minds to ponder. Press a button and Charlemagne the god explodes, or do not press the button?
Speaker 3: Then he does not explode?
Speaker 5: Discuss I press the button twice.
Speaker 2: Also, sweetie, what is your favorite Titler the Crayler album? You can't have you. That's crazy. It's the contrast is crazy too. That's also like completely nothing. They're not even remotely connected.
Speaker 5: Tyler cred album is easily. It's easily.
Speaker 3: He's he's cheating, Paladin of panties.
Speaker 2: He's using his paladine magic man.
Speaker 5: I would say flower boil.
Speaker 3: It can be two questions, but it has to be chained. Man, it can't it can't be like it has to be about Charlemagne still, and then it's like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: If Charlemagne a god asked you, what was your favorite?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He perfect some smart ass, some smart as absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: I hate telling me to god.
Speaker 2: I can't stand anybody actually like him, Like, let's be real, I like it, like the sex past, he's also been like like I think.
Speaker 5: I think he's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I mean he does have these beautiful Egyptian like eyelashes or something like people think of like I think he's Egyptian god or something.
Speaker 4: He's like Cleopatra or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like he's like Cleopatra if like someone from a deep South, Like oh this.
Speaker 3: What does he called King Jefferies? Because I did thought I thought it was funny he.
Speaker 2: Calls him oh to Uh yeah, that's funny, that's good.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think he can take credit for that.
Speaker 2: Though, because I saw that he saw from somebody going around like he definitely got popular, but Chris died.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 10: Got?
Speaker 2: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 3: I forgot to imagine and the wave is getting to me. Oh man, oh he's not nuke. I was positive. I was so confident that he actually got a new ner.
Speaker 5: I was nervous. I was like, man, hopefully.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Precision nuke strike.
Speaker 5: Oh man, bite sized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you got like a the yeah, a mini nuke. Ah yeah, my web my webcam has been doing this like I don't know what the miniature nuke is, Like, you know, maybe how much is the NUKEI well, nucas has an iPhone? Are still yeh, we're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should let's pause this one just not not our local. Let's pause the one on on this so I can just unplug this and re set it up. It's really stupid.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't it would would wouldn't work if you just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, all we can try.
Speaker 5: Yeah if a so we're not gonna pause our native.
Speaker 3: No, we're not gonna pause yet. We'll see if he because he just needs to replug, unplug, he can just like join right back in.
Speaker 2: It's true. Oh yeah, I guess I could. Yeah, god damn it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what about what about those what about those lakers?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: My bed is like a mess right now. Man OCD wants me to clean my bed. But I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: O CD. You don't have OCD have Lily E. I you got Lily, I don't have it, don't. I don't clean the room, nigga. It's me, Lily clean the room, nigga.
Speaker 5: She's never called me that word. I'm very happy because if she did, I think I'd.
Speaker 3: Fall out of love with her like that bread dude.
Speaker 5: Nah, I would just I would just leave.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not above that.
Speaker 5: I'm not above just like all right, I'm gonna dip just getting out, like if I'm not the kind of guy that's like gonna stay with something I hate the moment. I'm like, oh I hate this. I'm like, all right, bro, well the middle of the night she wakes up and all my stuff is gone.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Would you don't deal bullshit?
Speaker 5: Would you?
Speaker 2: Would you? Uh?
Speaker 3: Ever, like say, if she was wailing on you in the face, would you would you return one? At least one?
Speaker 2: No? Why do why I'd push her though I would push her, though I would push her off me. But are you one of those people?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, I can't hit a woman, all right?
Speaker 5: Uh No, I'm not hitting someone that. I'm like definitely. I'm not gonna put my hands on someone that I'm definitely stronger or like more physically imposed. Okay, she has a baseball unless unless they're unless they're like actively like like if I'm fighting someone like Floyd Mayweather, then I'm gonna try to kill him. I'm gonna try to grapple him and arm bar him and break his arm and ruin his life. He literally has two baseball bats. What are you doing to neutralizer?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna grab the baseball and try to take away from her and.
Speaker 3: She cracks one beside the head.
Speaker 5: That really, well, then I'm I'm already halfway cook your If she gets one good hit with a baseball bat, I'm already more than.
Speaker 3: Halfway out there. It's it's it's some panic luck some you you uh what you moved with it, so you know you didn't take the full brunt, right, So you're kind of like, all right, boom.
Speaker 5: Derek, Derek. If I sway out of the way for a hit with a baseball and still makes in.
Speaker 3: Little context, I'm getting a little bit like you're still with it. How do you neutralize?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Grab her go for the chocoal, probably try to choke her lightly, lightly, like a light underarm overhand, you know, ply pressure, fly pressure, flex the muscle, ply pressure, and then and leave her there and be like I'm moving out.
Speaker 3: And then since you didn't really neutralize her, she calls the cops.
Speaker 2: And you're a big black man to get blasted. That's insane, you know, it's crazy. I think her parents would believe me if I said that happened. I think they would believe. They would still side with her, but they would believe like, oh yeah, it's probably the least the Lily's fault. But we're still gonna kill you because you killed her. We're still gonna side with our daughter. But she's o.
Speaker 3: And uh, get vengeance upon you.
Speaker 5: I don't got killed in my blood, bro that.
Speaker 2: We'll get it out of you.
Speaker 3: Well, either either we're gonna have you kill or kill yourself. We'll figure it out one of these days. So Chris is back.
Speaker 5: Either you or kill yourself.
Speaker 3: You figured it out three years.
Speaker 2: One thing I wanted to bring double for double for bubble. No trouble is hell us super straight. It's not a question, but some clarification. Mosquitoes are necessary to the environment because they're food for animals that mainly eat mosquitoes, such as birds, and their diseases help thin the population of animals that would spread even worse disease. If I flipped, If I flipped right now, you wouldn't even know. If I flipped right now, you wouldn't even know. I don't know what that means. But I disagree, So we're gonna move on. I just there's no you can't convince me really, like I'm sure even if that was true, I'm like, I'll gladly take the other diseases. There's a reason why they're here. I think that's the obvious for me. It's like neutralized.
Speaker 5: There wasn't reason here they wouldn't be here. That's it. That's like the main thing.
Speaker 3: You will neutralize them. We've been trying well neutralize. Well, we've neutralized the significant amount of them. But do you see the.
Speaker 2: One do you see the thing that we're doing now to these things where like we genetically engineered them to have like noses that can't penetrate skin.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that they like there's been.
Speaker 5: Like done something that they can't have babies. We fucked up there, like there their baby.
Speaker 3: Making there, like there's they're sterilized.
Speaker 5: Sterilizing them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: There's a video of a flaccid mosquito and it is crazy, like apparently we've been like genetically engineering them and like I guess it's like something where like genetically engineer one and that it mates with in like a next or whatever and then it like spreads it. But like a lot of the mosquitoes are then born with with noses that can't penetrate skin, so they can't I'm fucked.
Speaker 3: They just die. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Look at this video, like look, look look at this.
Speaker 2: This is one where like uh, it's in the chat now, but this is like it's got stupid sound effects for no reason. But this is this is the only video version of the video that dang crazy. You can see it trying to stiffen up to you can see it trying to like do it. You're trying to like fix it.
Speaker 3: O oh wait, look at this, it's trying to fix it. Like look at I stressed out. It's crazy because it's so hungry.
Speaker 5: What a pussy That feels really not okay, but whatever, I'm like like it feels like, oh this is like not good, like you shouldn't do that, but also, hey, whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's it's technically cruel, but you know they they were first, so.
Speaker 5: It's like decline cats is like, oh, that's.
Speaker 3: Like declin cats is insane. I'm like, don't have a fucking cat, bros, why do you have a cat? Why do you have a cat? You fucking retard?
Speaker 5: For me, it's crazy that people have cats and they get mad about them destroying, so they just don't get them a scratching post for literally for them to do that. You can just get them up thinking that they are they want to scratch. But it's like many.
Speaker 3: Times the vast majority of people that pets don't shouldn't have them, So you should have.
Speaker 5: To pass a test to be able to have pets or nice.
Speaker 2: The main reason, the main reason I don't have it, I don't have one is because I'm just like, I don't know if I can have one.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to take care of one right now. So that's why I don't have one.
Speaker 5: I desperately want one. I want dogs, so.
Speaker 3: Dog's gonna suck so bad. I like dogs, like whenever I whenever I visit Jojo, it's nice you know what I mean, I want a dug so bad. I just like seeing motherfuckers that, like, you know, they their dogs are like dopey, they get they get sunshine every day that you know. They it's love, it's it's proper. You ain't gonna have no arthritis. It ain't full of anxiety and shit. I'm like, oh, that's a nice love dog.
Speaker 5: Great. It takes a lot of energy to do that, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and most too many people don't do it, and they just like, oh, I just want this thing, and then it's just there and then that thing sucks and I'm like, all right, cool, a.
Speaker 5: Big ass dog that isn't good at socializing and it's fucking trying to make a.
Speaker 3: Big auss dog in my apartment complex and these small ass apartments. I'm like, bro, come on, you really really, it's not even it's not even you're not even supposed to have it. It's like, oh the maximum is like whatever. Then I'm like, that dog's way heavier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all good though, all right, all right, So yeah, we're gonna read, We're gonna we're gonna wrap things up. We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars. Patrons. Now remember you can go to patreon dot com Sast's nar tank. You can join up and you can uh again add free act ad, free episodes, early access to every episode, exclusive episodes start tak touch op for merch, all that all that jazz h and you can get your name right at the end of the show if you if you, if you want to derail the conversation even further, just jump on over there. So uh count me down. I suppose three.
Speaker 3: Two and one Cobba. I met David Hayter yesterday and got signed ship. Hell yeah, signed your ship. I can't believe he wrote fucking Watchman and like and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he wrote he wrote both of them. That's just like that's absurd. Today it's actually fucking greaty oh yeah, I forgot god snark tanks. That's all it takes. Really now, Like you see that video of that what is it? Joe Rogan getting convinced that this video of Tim Wall's dancing gaily down an escalator was real. He was like, it doesn't take much anymore, Like you could just say, like, yeah, actually I wrote Watchman. It's like, weren't you fifteen? Yeah, you're just like you're just like, yeah, whatever, dude. He was like arguing with his guest. Who was the guest I don't remember, Oh it was Tim Dillon. It was Tim Dillon and he was like like Tim was like, uh, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's fake.
Speaker 3: He's like no, he's like arguing with him, like Joe with all his heart is thinks that dancing gay Tim Wall's video of him? What was the The shirt said something stupid on it like fuck Trumper Trumps And I'm like, you really think a politician, the governor of Minnesota is doing that? Like what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck is what doing with you? You can even watch the video, you could just tell, just like for the basic first of all, the shirt obviously gives it away, but then just like the dude is moving like he's fucking like he's a car to like it's Pixar. Yeah, and if I like, it's not, if I remember correctly, Jamie even said there's a tag that lets you know that it was generated. Yeah, like it couldn't be more obvious if you it literally could not be more obvious. And he's like no, he's pushing back, Tim, You're Tim Dillon, You're wrong, I promise you it's real.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's like I'm just saying, even if you didn't have all those obvious caveats of it, wiggling the tag, just everything. The governor of a state doing that, Like, come on, what show me an example of a politician doing that in any point in history? Like it's like, come on, dude, what the how are you that stupid?
Speaker 2: He's done. Man, he's cooked. Everybody over fifty is just fucked. They're cooked.
Speaker 3: Like they they just don't know how to determine basic shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to I want to AI generate a bunch of like footage of me beating Joe Rogan in a fight I don't remember that and then just be like, happen, Well, it's not a lie, it's just Jamie. When did this happen?
Speaker 3: When did this guy beat me? I don't understand, Like, well.
Speaker 5: He must be When did Chris Reagan shoot me about.
Speaker 3: Jamie? How am I alive? I wanted to him.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tag him in the video and be like, Yo, get me on the show. I'm the biggest comedian in the world, trust me, don't oh man anyway, God Snark Tank's number one geriatric super fan, the Dead Sniper, the Dead Spider, Bubble bass Head. I was said the Dead Sniper because I'm fighting the end right now in the fucking game. My grandma tried to traffic me to Saint Lucia at four Doctor House. Aristocrating your entire family in front of you somehow cures your blindness. Well that would be something following Derek around like an Animn's studio, Animn's studio, animation, Animn's studio. These are what is that? These are deep references? You guys are making an anime? Can an behave?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Stop? He watches Austin Powers and Jack's off. That's fucking I watch everything in j fucking and then this isn't even a real what this isn't even a real fucking thing? Did it like auto correct or something?
Speaker 2: I think he might have just like, yeah, man, well I know what I expected. Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Squimp his bugs? Clamuel esquire the third. I'll bet two hundred and fifty dollars that Ben Shapiro eats Zone Come. You'd be right. It's for recycling. It's a sin to it's a sin to waste genetic material.
Speaker 3: What's the matter. Oh he moved it, so you moved your mouth and I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was my battles. I was muted. I was muted, so it really really fuck with me. I thought my computer was dying. Uh us guild Master's Stark Tank Stark Tank's hung as trance girl now with dits. Colin Moriarty burger fucker burger fucker trolldl Tino Malbosia, you dirty inward. I'm going to I'm going to kill the president of the mortar dyslexic Ethan Klein kicking my ass at the grocery store for buying hummus nice breaks off. Do you see that Olivia girl quit or something or like she's like, uh.
Speaker 3: Oh what AB's a oh wait no it's a different one. No, no, no, I remember she was the one that was like, oh oh did did did you hear?
Speaker 2: Why? I think it's because of the pedo troll stuff. I she hasn't been on the show since the people.
Speaker 3: Oh I hope, so I massive respect if she actually quit for that reason.
Speaker 5: I love how you just had that he just knew he did that whole time, and he was like that.
Speaker 2: Nigga just didn't even I mean even when he's brought up, he didn't. He was like, I have nothing to apologize for it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, you can't do anything with that, Like if someone is unapologetic about being in fucking mid twenties, and I mean like yeah, and seeing all of his dumb ass fans, even people that like, uh, you know, every once in a while, I would watch the stream that they would shoot on Ethan Ralph, like, uh, those guys brought it up and then they swept it the same way like the other fucking parasocial people did. Ooh, it's fifteen years ago, not a big deal. And I'm like, oh, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: People and people are too terminally crazy, you know what I mean. Like it's like they don't go outside, they don't speak with like normal people. They only speak with like like I saw a video recently of like this guy he's making a video about like Ian and Anissa or whatever, and he said something like, oh, I think Ian could like I think Ian could come back with one in one foul soup if he made content cop Anissa.
Speaker 4: And he goes like, wouldn't that be cool and it's like you're thirty.
Speaker 2: Like if an adult man made a made a content cop on his ex wife after their relationship didn't work out, it would be in a sane world, that would be the most pathetic thing that a person could do. But aren't they like it is not the most right, Like it's they're still together though, yeah no, but that's what I mean. It's like under the I think it was like if they get divorced, Like wouldn't it be cool if they did it? And it's like no, that's like fifteen year old, Like that's like a fifteen year old's idea of what awesome.
Speaker 3: I missed this guy's content. I wish they would get divorced and then everything would be better. That's literally like a child dude, like, oh if this, like you know, parents get divorced or something happens, and like if this and this happens, everything will be perfect. And the child tries something and they're like something you don't understand and.
Speaker 5: The kid gets killed like a car accident or something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is so crazy, man.
Speaker 3: I did see something. I only saw one thing because like they moved or something, and then people were like oh, they lost money on a house, and I'm like, yeah, that that is so normal when selling almost anything, Like, you get lucky if you can make either your money back you break even, or you get lucky in the market's good and you make more money. But a lot of times people, depending on how quickly they want to move or anything, you will have a discount. That is so fucking insanely normal. That the fact that these parasocal people are trying to make it a thing at all that I'm like.
Speaker 4: It's very paracelshit.
Speaker 2: The obsession, the obsession with Ian's relationship reminds me a lot of like, it's the same way that I feel about people who like I saw video of some lady on the news, like a news anchor, like in the middle of a broadcast being like, oh, Taylor Swift just got engaged, and I'm just like you, it's the same level of like why do you Why does anybody care to this degree about a relationship that has nothing to do with it. It's fucking creepy, it's weird. It's like it's it's arrested development. Yeah, Like I just I don't I can't relate to it. Also, it's just like it would be so pathetic, man, that would be so pathetic to make an exposed video on your ex wife, Like what do you like that's so laid, Like your ex wife would have to be literally like like you would literally have to like eat babies behind your back and you didn't even know, you know, for for that to even be remotely worth it, and even.
Speaker 3: Then go to the police right right, like because it like what was it when Noah Samson did some shit and then they had Noah Samson's X on the on the H three podcast, Like this type of behavior is being normalized, and like, dude, that is so highly pathetic, and and and these people are still here, everybody and then again pedal trol happens and nobody left other than maybe one worker. I'm like, I promise you guys, it's I'm sorry. I'm gonna tell you this right now. If one of you guys had an account like that, I'd be like, I don't want to do business with you. I just I just I'm sorry. I don't want to be associated with that type of shit. Like it's very simple, it's very money, especially like.
Speaker 2: Like there's there's a fine line with the age that that's appropriate at to the extent that it's appropriate. It's obviously inappropriate time, right, But you're fourteen or whatever, Like I wasn't doing this shit at fourteen, but like you're fourteen, you're fifteen, You're stupid, you don't know shit about anything, you don't really anything's a big deal, fucking whatever. Dud dude's like twenty five doing it like I don't know, I can't do I don't know. And then the ultimate reality of it is, like, for me, it comes down to like the actual detriment that it does to do that, to like the actual real world concept.
Speaker 4: It's not so much that.
Speaker 2: Being edgy and pretending to be a pedophile in and of itself is like damaging. It's the fact that, like, like in an isolated chamber, like that's a weird thing to do. First off, it's just a weird, fucking characteristrait to have. But the reality is, like, if you do that and you're out there in public spaces, all you are doing is muddying the water.
Speaker 3: For people who are trying to find people who are actually guilty of these things, and you're providing cover essentially for dangerous people. Why if everybody it's like I am Spartacus, but like I am the rapist.
Speaker 2: It's like, what why are you? Why are you pretending to be a rapist or a pedophile? It's nah, not cool at all, dude. It's that was my thing.
Speaker 3: That was the point that I was trying to make, right when I was trying to say, you're I'm not gonna I don't want this, dude. And it worked though, because I saw many people reiterating the same shit he was saying. It's like, oh, what Destiny was doing so much worse. I'm like, I think at the very minimum, it's on the same level, because you are promoting it and not even just I'm talking about little children, like we're talking about real extreme PEDOPHI the type of words. If any of people saw the post that.
Speaker 2: He was doing, right, so you're talking about you're talking about the comparison.
Speaker 3: Because that was the whole thing that he yes in his in his fucking defense, he was like what Destiny did because he used the word CP. And what comes to mind when you think of CP. You're thinking of pictures of like fucking literal children versus a minor who like someone who's seventeen and a half is a minor you feel me, And I'm like, don't. I was like, fuck you. You're not gonna weasel your way out of this with words, bro, Like I think you guys are both very despicable and trying to Oh. I was like, bro, fuck you. And and I'm glad if Olivia if she left because of that, like it took you long enough, but.
Speaker 4: A hey, like I'll say this, I do, I do. I'll say this.
Speaker 2: I think I think Destiny is worse, but it's not even it's a it neither one of these people.
Speaker 3: If you're talking about overall and what what like, if you're not overall, I couldn't agree. It's not even close in my opinion that Destiny is worse in my opinion just because of what I know that Destiny's actually doing when it pertains to Destiny's getting paid to fucking, you know, downplay a genocide like I, well, I am positive if motherfucker was like, I'm gonna take it to court, I'm like, oh, great, Discovery, We'll find out who's paying you, like I because the only people that are speaking the way he is or downplaying shit or all getting paid just like oh, David Pacman. All those people got exposed that they were taking dark money, you know, to behave a certain way. Oh and why weren't the Oh I did see something right that was I wish I remembered this because that was the one thing that happened that I wish I would love to have led with that because it was just a company called Chorus was paying some some progressive influencers money different levels, Like I think David Packan was getting like eight thousand a month or something like that. Nothing a snuff scuff at. This a decent amount of money, but not compared to like Russia, to Tim Pooles, Russia hundreds of thousands a month, right, but like, still, these people are getting money to behave a certain way. And and it's very interesting that the people who were extremely pro palace dye and all this stuff did not get approached by this people. They didn't even get asked to. Certain people like David Packman got And then it's like, oh, no, wonder why this guy won't touch Gaza, you know, like he talked about it before and people are like fuck you, bro, and he's like, I'm just not gonna talk about it anymore. I'm like I wonder why you know what I'm saying, and so like I don't remember my initial point. Why oh, I was just saying, like it's it's it's to me, it's very clear that Destiny, just like many of these other people, are getting paid to act and behave a certain way. Some people made the counter argument saying that like, oh, no, I think he's just insane and he just hates has On that much, so he's taken this route. It's impossible. But I'm just being more Owkham's razor. Imagine he's getting paid, sure, but I wouldn't put it past him that he seems kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I actually I don't know. I think he I don't know if he's getting I don't know for sure. Like I can't really say I would say that, I would say he strikes me. And so you think you would go with crazy more than he's getting paid. I think so, because I think he his lifestyle isn't crazy, and like, I don't know, I I if someone it's not beyond possibility. I just don't know if I necessarily believe. I think I think it's feasily explained that he's just kind of like because he's been unhinged for you, You're.
Speaker 3: Right, and I'm not even I'm not even gonna say I was just thinking of more like, oh, money makes people act a certain way. Why I was just thinking more of an Aukham's razor thing, but like the if you're thinking of just people in general, but like, okay, he's not a general person, right, So so I wouldn't be surprised if it was literally just a hate vendetta, because I think that's what Ethan's doing actually, because there was people actually trying to say, oh, he's doing this for Clout, like he's going crazy with the sawn because it's building his numbers, and I'm like, I actually guarantee you that he lost a significant amount of his audience. Like a lot of normies that are just like actually that feel bad for Palestine probably left.
Speaker 2: Probably, but it's it's offset by the you get a smaller but more.
Speaker 3: Loyal Are they giving them money? I feel like a lot of those people that hate Palistine probably giving them any fucking money.
Speaker 2: I I think I don't know, I totally, I think I don't have any data suggests this necessarily, but I just feel like I feel like I feel like I've gotten the vibe that like a lot of people thrive on smaller audiences that are a little bit more I guess I don't know what the word is, like worship y. Like it's just like this is like this this content gread is my entire personality, right, this is like where their merch where they're like Teddy Fresh, it's all like I love it, you know, And it kind of becomes where it's like, yeah, well we're reaching less people overall, but the people that we do have they almost view us like, well, we they have to support us because like we symbolize like going against the grain, like like buying our merch is actually fighting the system perhaps, you know what I mean. It's like it's actually fighting it's fighting the haters as opposed to like having a broad appeal like a good mythical mourning or something like that, where like they make a lot of money, I'm sure, and they're and they're like very wide appeal, but like no one's like I've got to buy that merch to stand for something or like to signify like a stance on certain things, and people take that shit seriously. It's the same reason why like you got those fucking people with Trump where it's like they got the bumper stickers and the hats, and you know, there's probably few there's probably not as many people with that shit as it feels, right, but the people who have that shit.
Speaker 3: It is a minority within the conservative population. The maga maga is But yeah, I actually to your point, I completely understand that. And it maybe is that, like you said, like it offset it and maybe that is what's happening. And I just wonder, I guess to the same question, is it is he doing it motivated by money or is it purely evented. It might have morphed into both, of course, but like probably yeah, it's it's just so fucking unfortunate.
Speaker 5: It's suck.
Speaker 4: Yes, I didn't get offered fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, No, I don't know any of the people that are kind of chill or on the level. I was like, bro, did anybody get the emails?
Speaker 3: I've seen nobody come out other than like Taylor Lorenz unearthed some people and it was like people that a lot of them that I also, who the fuck are these people? And I think that's kind of the point. They're like these poppy people that would just take money and they'll say fucking anything, essentially because I didn't know some of the bigger creators that were offered. I know David Pakman, but like some of the other ones, I don't know these people. But people that have even much larger audiences or who were actually leading the charge, like the majority of ports doing well. Now you know, they they're a while, they're kind of a little iffy, but then since the current administration, they're getting a lot more that the uh miightas touch obviously blew the fuck up. Kyle Klinsky's doing better than ever.
Speaker 2: None of these people got approached like you think you would go after the biggest fucking people, like like Eduard Gregorian did to like Tim Poole because Timpole's one of the biggest people. Oh yeah, I should say Edward Gregory with quotations the fake bire that's that anyway anyway, Uh yeah, Trump Trump desperately jelking with forty five pounds for two centimeters two rats in a trench coat. Sam Porter bitches, cross me again and I'll invert your teeth. I swear swing chest deep in his ass looking for who asked bars Jesus Christ Berserker Beatles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino, the Sloker to Wisodrpy. You've heard of the Jitterbug.
Speaker 3: I have an idea where this is going. Just just just yeah, now get now, get ready.
Speaker 10: Do it.
Speaker 5: For the end?
Speaker 2: Bug?
Speaker 3: Is it actually spelled out?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: He just wrote n I J I mean.
Speaker 4: He wants me to think it. He wants me to think it.
Speaker 3: Mission accomplished, Mission accomplished.
Speaker 2: He did it. Kingston's extra chromosome Chinese girl covering rap songs on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That sounds I follow her, follow her. The reason why she blew up is because she's unafraid to say the inWORD, completely unshaken. If you just put in Chinese girl cover if he just.
Speaker 5: Like I was crazy something truly insane, I'm not. I'm not gonna let you.
Speaker 3: She has no filter and people like that. It's it's semi adorable, but I will the gimmick gets old weirly quick as all. I'll say like, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would imagine it's like one trick it is.
Speaker 3: But you know, the thing is she's she's attractive to, so obviously it's she's gonna continues to grow. Like people are like, she's like, oh, little cute Asian girl that has a basically she's like English, you know, Chinese rap girl.
Speaker 4: I can't find this.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can. Just I don't know her name's Finish.
Speaker 2: Let me go to have you heard the guy?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to the uh but I just uh, I know I recently followed her within the last month or so, so it should be in my uh uh, what.
Speaker 4: The fuck happened my instagram?
Speaker 2: My instagram was perfectly fine yesterday and now it's it's back to It's back to goon reset. Well, that's that's your fault. That's your fault.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, I don't do ship on this. I fixed it. It reset, man, it's just what it does. Okay. Buzz u z h I so buzz he dow five Underscore five. So I bet if you put in buzz buzz he doo u h I d a oh, I bet it'll pop up really fast.
Speaker 4: Busy hi should oh?
Speaker 3: I see? Okay, what the hell? And she just she just rap and then you know, and then obviously the songs that have Nigga and it do the do the best. They pop off the most obviously, obviously.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: I heard that.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I mean, okay, I really I honestly, I don't like in the context of a song.
Speaker 4: I really don't care, Like I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like few I know people get weird about like and I get I get why people do it, but like when they're like karaoke or whatever, I'm just like, I don't know, man, crazy, it's uh.
Speaker 5: I actually don't like saying it in songs, which is crazy. That's your insane, which is insane. No, I'm not, I'm not entertaining. No, no, no, it's it's I agree, it's dumb. I actually only like saying it to make people upset, which is worse.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, so you only so you only like saying it. You don't like you don't like saying it in the context where it actually like enriches it experience for everybody. Actually, like the only context were would actually be like oh nice, yeah, you're actually like oh no, no, no, no, I just want to say it in church.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: The nigga.
Speaker 5: I love. I don't say it in songs. Really, it's actually fucking it is ass backwards. I would admit that it is completely but it's like I don't like saying it unless I'm saying it to upset people.
Speaker 3: I will say, like.
Speaker 2: If if ever I've been like, uh, listening to like any kind of rap song and it's like on the playlist while I'm cleaning, I'm definitely not not saying it if it comes up in the song, like that's ridiculous. Look around, like if I'm especially especially I know people who do that when they're by themselves, and it's just like the censor for this, like what do you come on?
Speaker 3: Like relax a little bit, like lighten the fuck up. I'm fine with however people want to play it. I really don't care either way.
Speaker 4: Sure, I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Just don't care. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's all. That's my only line for arguing to me, and you comment arguing, I'm punching just like anything else, I don't care about it. Read the room like anything else. That's really the only thing. It was like that.
Speaker 3: The Kendrick concert that blew up, remember that man down? Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Now? You know she said it on stage.
Speaker 3: I read the room, lady, you know, yeah, you shouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't have brought her on stage. I kind of blame Kendrick a little bit for that, and I think he and he acknowledges.
Speaker 2: It to his record.
Speaker 3: It was definitely one of those things where it's like, to me, it's almost like that stumid, stupid argument we had a little while ago. It's like, oh, everybody kind of just assumed everything was fine, because you would probably think in your head like, oh, well, she's clearly not gonna say it, so there's no need for me to say anything. It's just one of those things where it's like, oh, well, I guess in hindsight, I should have been like a yo.
Speaker 4: It's like the uh, it's like the m m A guy.
Speaker 3: They didn't. They didn't. It was like it just we we assumed, we made too many assumptions.
Speaker 5: It happened, That's what happened. It happens all the time where you're like, oh, this is cleared out, do your problem, let's not talk about it, and it's like, no, clearly we got to talk about it.
Speaker 2: How many times? How many times have you had that experience where like you don't say something, you don't tell something, you don't tell somebody something obvious because you're like I don't want to insult that hell, yes, by asking them to not by asking them to not do something or to not like don't, hey, don't bring this up.
Speaker 4: It's obviously, and then it just happens and you're like.
Speaker 2: How and then low and fucking beholds Well, that's how.
Speaker 4: That's that's the canary in the coal mine.
Speaker 2: By the way, that like kind of gave it away to me that people were getting stupid or was that like you can't rely on able to have common sense even in those situations anymore.
Speaker 5: I think you have the same train of thought as you. I think, unfortunately, that you cannot be just stupid.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, like totally common ship. Don't yeah, like, hey, it's a it's a wedding, don't don't don't bring up don't bring up the dead son, you know, don't don't bring up the dog that just perished. Dude.
Speaker 3: I had a guy I had to go to court one time, and there was a guy that got kicked out because he came in flip flops and fucking sleeveless.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's like you, you feel like you should fucking know better, But some people are that stupid.
Speaker 2: They just don't see that famous that you see that famous video of the guy who's like he got like a suspended driver's license and he had to phone in to the.
Speaker 5: Corner room driving driving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I will say there was more to that story though, interesting enough, there was he wasn't he wasn't as stupid as he appeared, that's all. I can't remember what it was. But there was a follow up and why he was his stupid confused face was there was actually real confusing because for some reason, like his license shouldn't have been suspended or something. Something happened that like there was a follow up that nobody of course the cycle it was already gone. And regardless though you're actually even regardless with this thing light, you're not supposed to be driving, regardless even if your life suspend or not. So no matter what, it's fucking I remember one time I had to call a I was just in my car, parked and it was just a tele a thing for the doctor and like, oh, I'm sorry, you can't I can't talk to you while you're even in your car, and I'm like, nigga, I'm not moving, but it's like, oh, just for it's just our procedure, and I'm like, God, damn it, bro like I need a run errands, but uh, it is what it is. I get it. Air on the side of caution, I get it.
Speaker 5: Yes, people don't do that. It blows my mind. It's like, why just be he's safe, Like now, I don't even care about like hope peoples feelings like I should probably tell somebody an or like what happened someone's talking something like its just shut up, just like shut up because you're gonna make things worse. Just please shut up. I'll embarrass you in front of people to unfortunately prevent things from getting way worse, and you'll learn.
Speaker 3: Did you lock the door the door Kingston? Yes, bitch, and then a fucking bear bust in there because you've actually forgot.
Speaker 5: It's like that, do you walk in there's a bear inside the house, just waiting patiently waiting.
Speaker 3: For someone to borrow.
Speaker 2: By the digital curb, you gonna make a soldier baby by the digital curb are redacted. The ass the ass astronaut uh uk wrap battles be like your room's are rubbish and your trousers look.
Speaker 3: Like she she you Oh stupid, stupid.
Speaker 2: It's written it's so crazy stupid Did you say that in the s s H T y e U stupid?
Speaker 3: There is an h and they're stupid, yours are rubbish and your trash just look stupid.
Speaker 5: British rappers are funny to me because it's like they're they're just they're just not as good and it's there are a.
Speaker 3: Few very sounds stupid. I'm sorry they got I'm sorry they've got to disrespectful. But to be fair to the British niggas, I'm sorry, no one and and and I and I think and I'll prove this. No one sounds better than Northeast people because they have the best actions for it. And why I can prove that that's better and why why that's why that's.
Speaker 2: Provable because there's a lot of people literally that they literally will make inflections and they will enunciate like them because it sounds better. Best rappers, the best rappers do copy the New York East Coast.
Speaker 3: But it literally just even sounds like say the word nothing. If you want to hear somebody say nothing the way that they say nothing, like nothing, it sounds better, It fits better nothing than being like nothing. You know what I'm saying like it. It's one of those things that, like, I see why people copy it because the way that they it just their slang sounds better.
Speaker 2: It just flows better. It's like say, people from from fucking your guys area.
Speaker 5: I think, I think there are plenty of really talented rappers from all over the place, but I think the rhyme scheme that particularly comes from the East Coast is the best rhyme scheme. I don't think that the accents of the slang, because I think Atlanta has a good slang too. It's not bad, but I think Memphis. I think Cali has terrible no the Cali. I think Kelly has terrible slangs. But I do like how y'all use weirdo to really insult people. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think that shit is hilarious.
Speaker 5: I think I think calling someone a weirdo and what it means over here, how like it ostracizes you, is funny.
Speaker 2: I think I like West Coast more like musically, if that makes sense, like from like a like a melody standard. I mean, I agree, I but like I do, But I do think I get more out of like I guess from like East East Coast for sure.
Speaker 3: And I think it's just whenever you see people trying to emulate, is what I'm saying. I guess the basis of all the slang is Southern slang and then they migrated, right, but like so this the Southern like annunciations or or whatever I'm trying to say, like the basis of how they say their slang just made like things flow better and rap like when you're rapping. Then somebody who's like a like imagine a value go rapping like like fucking Iggy Azale or something like she's trying to sound like like who that?
Speaker 2: Who that?
Speaker 3: And like she's trying to do it, but it sounds awful, sounds awful. You're not built for that. I'm like, Nigga, you're not. It doesn't work, bro, it doesn't work. It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Go away. I'd rather you rap, Like I want British rappers to start rapping like they're in like yield and I want I wanted to start saying like high key respect more like like I wanted to say like doth you know like you daft fool you? You doth you doth speak? You know? Like I just like I want thou want to speak on me, thou shan't exactly like I wanted to thou shant.
Speaker 5: I think there I think there's a few. I think there's like a few really good rappers because it's like there's like the Central Seas who are like just mid rappers, but then there's the Daves. Dave is an insane and I will the season same crazy and I'm like, that's crazy. I have the best rapper I've only heard only I've only heard good rappers. I'm being dead serious. I've only heard good rappers from London in America. I've never heard good spitch rappers. I've never heard good Swedish. I've heard no, No, there's one good but he's not. He's from France technically, but he's African.
Speaker 2: What's a French rapper?
Speaker 3: I actually, I know he grew up in I'm not gay. You like, like, like what, so I've heard some it's not it's not as bad because like to me, it's like the Latin language or things based off of Latin actually can work pretty well. Like I've heard a lot of goods for a lot of great Spanish hip hop.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because everything rhyme.
Speaker 3: I had an argument with.
Speaker 5: My friend about that. They were me and my friend arguing and we were going back and forth. She's a fluent Spanish maker. I'm not fluent. I'm a beginner intermediate spanc fker at best. We had an argument where I was like, I think it's easier to rhyme in Spanish because of the way the language works. It flows so well that it's easier to rhyme in Spanish. Yeah, she disagrees with me.
Speaker 2: It's certainly true.
Speaker 5: I think I think it clearly does phonetically. That's the reason why Spanish flows so well, something with Italian and fucking French, and I don't think German does at all. But I think those ones, like they flow well, so it's like easier to rhyme in those languages. And personally I think that when they're when people rap in Spanish, I think it sounds melodically nice. Until you look up what they're rapping about. They're like, oh, this is fucking stupid, but it sounds good, like reggae thones sounds great, you know, it just does a lot of a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Spanish songs are funny because it's just like they really are just like, well, we're just writing.
Speaker 5: I don't know what are we gonna write about it? I don't know it does it doesn't matter cheating my wife. She's finding out me feeling bad about cheating crime.
Speaker 3: And that's a story.
Speaker 2: That's a story where you justcribe like a lot of like a lot of Spanish songs I've heard. It's like lavaca, like you know, like it's like the cow, the cow, and it's like, what, this is ridiculous. This is actually like my parents love Spanish music and they would always say, like they would always tell me, like, you know what this song is about, and I'd be like, no, what is it it's like and they'd be like, I don't a band aid like nothing, and they would be aware of it.
Speaker 5: It's just like, I don't know why they wrote this, like nothing Beach nor Daniel and fucking uh freaking which companies? Where is this a nigga's cheating on his wife. It's just consistently all My wife got tired of me being.
Speaker 2: Ship and I'm sad about and it's like a lot of times it's just drug and cartel ship and it's crazy because it's so upbeat, because it's all like, you know, based off of Polka and it's it's so upbeat and they're like, fucking, oh, we murdered these people, They're not gonna mess with us again.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's fucking insane. It was like that that song and Breaking Bad. We're talking about killing Heisenberg or whatever, Last Beaten. It's all upbeating ship and they're like talking about killing him or whatever, like.
Speaker 4: All right, he'll never he'll never wake up again.
Speaker 3: There's blood over his face.
Speaker 5: That I love music is nice.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that fucking like r M ship, well I'll call it. It was like a Vicente Fernandez where he's like basically crying over some bit.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh.
Speaker 5: Me, like it's just and it's like super big. Oh yeah, every kind of music from that pass Fernandez. It's a great singer. It's a great singer. Fantastic singer.
Speaker 2: Dude. Derek knauschovn is instant hashtag freehim King as arch Nemesis, Queen Pussy Quaver, round eyed Asian losing layers of skin after touching Cali tapwater aka pure newsom piss.
Speaker 3: Never thought of it.
Speaker 4: End like this, huh haw Carter, what what what is this What is this?
Speaker 2: What am I seeing? I say as I ram at ic v M strapped oil tanker into the White House like Don Carter.
Speaker 4: What I don't even I don't think I under stands Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: I think him in Jimmy Carter in their final ride, just blowing up the.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Sneaking into Kingston's room. Never throw it in like this, Honk Carter.
Speaker 4: Sneaking into Kingston's room and straightening the middle third of his.
Speaker 2: Hair while he's asleep. That's that would probably look insane. Like there's definitely a final fantasy character that will one day look like that. Oh, absolutely black fias character that is an ape. He won't admit he's an ape. He won't and it's like he won't admit. They won't admit. They're just like, no, it's not that's as a black person. It's like, that's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, final niggas nomura no moora police.
Speaker 5: That's insane niggas fantasy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is much stop or just you know niggas, like you always said, he just as to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I know you do, I know, I know I know you love it.
Speaker 5: It's really it's really like.
Speaker 2: Broski's Fu only fans King the Kingson just gave us fat material for a whole week sneing uh Brandy hutsl Derek needs to be put through a teleporter and see for a millisecond why he'll see pitch black one day.
Speaker 3: One day we'll do it.
Speaker 4: One day we'll get that technology.
Speaker 2: I'll be like eighty, so by then I'll just do it because whatever it'll be, would it be crazy if like the thing that freaks me out? I was like, what if your brain gets a little bit scrambled in there and then like the one that the one that lee, the one that comes out like it's still you, but like maybe you hate something that you used to love and you're like slightly white people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you despise your wife. Wife, You're like, why would I ever have done this?
Speaker 2: Colonel? My wife is gross?
Speaker 5: Get out, get out.
Speaker 3: Get out nothing I can. I'm gonna kill myself. I guess I'm gonna kill myself on this drunk. I'm gonna eat a poisonous snake and.
Speaker 2: Blonde blue eyed agent. What a thrill, dude? They had the Lady, the original Lady Redo it for the one and it's and it's great still, Like it's kind of like there's a there's a there's a point in the new in the new one where like when you're climbing up the ladder you can hear more clearly. But she hits like she hits the the crime. She hits crime like in a really fucking satisfying way. It's like crime not far on And it's like.
Speaker 4: She's dead now.
Speaker 2: N word you can't escape me. I'll chase you to the ends of the earth inwards and word blonde again.
Speaker 5: You guys have seen the meme with like Flanders, right, it's like I got a.
Speaker 3: New car, yeah, acting answer the group like you you fucking yeah. I actually saw it. Jordan's sent it to me. I've seen it three times essentially. I think I said, that makes perfect surprise.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 3: You really can so easily make it.
Speaker 4: You can fuck with Flanders so much because he says neighbors so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a new Toyota Corolla.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I forgot how many sounds sad they were in like Simpson's like just probably more than anything else. I was like, oh, that makes sense, but I just forget. I don't remember most of those that I that I've been seeing online.
Speaker 2: Was that a wait?
Speaker 4: Was that not just like a YouTube poop?
Speaker 3: No? I think that was a car commercial? Oh my god, really do they've advertised so much ship and I didn't even It's weird and like the when they deal with the animations like super smooth, it's crazy. Yeah, Oh that's it. I just said it again, even though it's like just bought a new Carolla Wagons.
Speaker 2: It's like like I said that back of the chatt even though it's only two, it's you scroll up twice. Uh, finally seeing the writers in Expedition thirty three. But it's just an army of Alan Wakes. Oh my god, that I mean kind of uh femboy clown Nick or treat by Nickelodeon Nick Nick Nica to Nick n you can have in on out to Jams Doug Zilla minus com.
Speaker 3: Very very cool man.
Speaker 2: God damn it, very cool, very sick g t A four swing Cyclitch Roll Rowling. Resisting the urge to name one Irish character, Potato Famine, mccarbob, oh.
Speaker 3: Jesus man man, good perfect name. It's a good name. Amat got married today, fuck. I forgot. I got a Yeah, we're sure a.
Speaker 11: Happy manage she sent her. Yeah, great, congret, you're nice. Weaden Oh whatever, my shit shrinks when I get aroused. I cast the inconvenient orgasm.
Speaker 2: Have that the fucker?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: What did Chris think of my friendly neighborhood?
Speaker 2: If? If I can't afford twenty five dollars, just admit your broke, Sween or I guess Sween is saying that. I guess it's it's written kind of weird. Maybe I did big Meaty stinks. The moon's frequencies tell me to kill Sweeney. I forgot to mention this. For fifty dollars a month, you can have full access to Kingston's annal cavity. Yeah, we're actually doing a special where it's a forty nine. You save an entire dollar. You save an entire dollar.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: You can eat you can eat partially digested fun fetti off of the walls of Kingston's colon for free, well.
Speaker 4: For fifteen dollars, practically free, practically free.
Speaker 3: It's it's in this economy that hey, you know, he probably worked forty hours.
Speaker 2: For that fifty dollars. But it's insane gay actor Rosebud Delicious because I'm a cocksucker.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I sorry, he's thinking imagining iggy pop singeing.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: Sorry, have you seen footage of.
Speaker 3: Him, by the way, I mean, like how he looks like a leather bag iggy pop.
Speaker 2: How he's all scoliosis stuff. He looks like a he looks like a fucking g cleft.
Speaker 3: He's just going to put his shirt on permanently, like I want to surgically graft a shirt onto him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's over. It's over, Bud, This sir less Sara's over for you.
Speaker 3: But like it's you did it for a long time and you arguably didn't look great when you started, right, But it was but but it was fine because it was like inoffensive.
Speaker 2: It's like me shirtless, like it's it's inoffensive right now, But like you gotta it's not impressive.
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of extremely distracting.
Speaker 2: It's it's I can't focus on what you're singing because I'm too concerned about how you're feeling right now and whether or not it hurts to see.
Speaker 4: He really has twisted the funk out?
Speaker 2: Does he actually have like scolios i have to imagine that he does, because no person without if you can, if you can look like that without scoliosis, then scoliosis is meaning yeah, I guess, so you know what I mean? Like it's I guess so anyway, Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito HIV negative actor Michael Buglass. He paying more for concessions, keep wanting to say consciousness concessions and than forty X tickets GIDS. A little Caesars is good when you don't have a dumb gay bitch in your ear saying it sucks DJ. It's not true, by the way.
Speaker 3: It's like you could you could be completely bitchless and it would still suck uh DJ.
Speaker 2: Spit ye who comes spew with ropes? So the limited edition twenty four Carrot Israeli le Juju doll Lodge lo juju Jude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is crazy. It's the stupid Google.
Speaker 2: God, is that real?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 3: What the that is not real?
Speaker 2: That's not a person, man, Holy.
Speaker 3: If you scroll down, there's one that's almost a side profile that's like even.
Speaker 2: Worse, Like it's that's not real, man, that can't it's it's worse than I remember that, that's what that is? How Christ looked across. Bro's crazy. That's how Christ looked down the cross after Like if he left him there for three days.
Speaker 5: Like on on day two, right before he got resurrected, he looked like that, and then he came back.
Speaker 3: Was crazy, Bro, just put the shirt on.
Speaker 2: Man, Holy shit. You know, no wonder though, because he's been like touring forever, he's on stage in the sun, probably doesn't wear sunscreen.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck, man, that is concerned. Yeah, how old he looks? Uh, what would you guess? I'm gonna take him seventy six kingson? What's your guess? U?
Speaker 5: Sixteen sixty three.
Speaker 3: Seventy Yeah, it feels like that.
Speaker 2: It's maybe three fuck like, put him down, Put him the fuck down, dude. That is that?
Speaker 4: That really is bad man, ten years.
Speaker 2: It doesn't like it does not look like a moldy fucking's for the audience so they can get a taste of it.
Speaker 3: You know, my dad's old. You guys, you guys like that, audience, you like it.
Speaker 2: That should be a thumbnail. I don't even I don't even care that it has nothing to do with what we're talking about. That needs to be the thumbnail. I don't know what we're gonna call it, looks he looks like an already mini boss before they.
Speaker 3: Try what should we call it? Let's see, we talked about a little bit of a trumpy Let's think, let's think about what we can say. Let's think.
Speaker 2: Let's think of what we can say now to justify us calling it, something like what if we called it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, slimy pop.
Speaker 2: Something like no, no, no, it's it's gotta be something related. Uh yeah, Joe Rogan calls in and dies or Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan contacted us.
Speaker 3: Oh my god's too much.
Speaker 2: No, just do it. Go ahead. That's crazy, just because because see we've just said it, and now it's a subjectsation and now we can to be fair.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think he contacted you too. Maybe he's he's he has contact.
Speaker 2: We've we've been.
Speaker 3: Contacted by Joe Rogan, so we're not lying. We didn't say it's yeah, we're not lying. I would I definitely want to contact us. And then a picture of contact that's so crazy. Put uh put uh I remember looking.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: Put put no.
Speaker 2: Make it to Iggy Pops and just uh no, make it three of that Iggy pop but put our faces off?
Speaker 3: Fine, fine, why not whatever? Why not?
Speaker 2: Nothing? That is nothing, that is cases said listening, Please fire him now, Obama. When he met Sholl, well let me be queer the limited, I read that already.
Speaker 3: The doll.
Speaker 2: Is crazy. Blair White is fleeing Texas to California with leopard bite marks on her face.
Speaker 3: The interface they almost they almost they almost face.
Speaker 2: I guess they almost interfaced.
Speaker 3: She escaped just in top.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss my little uh beautiful Randy that I was that I was getting fucked by h Eric Weekly.
Speaker 5: Gonna miss her so much.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, that was the thing. Then his protog that fucking dumb ass Owen something right. Uh yeah, yeah, I remember when that guy was new.
Speaker 2: I was like, who the fuck is this guy? And now just like Paul Joseph Watson. Damn, I wish we would have we had a couple of so just that would have been fun. Yeah, I totally, I totally forgot it so not so it just washed out of our brains.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So for those of you who don't know, Yeah, Alex Jones had a protege and and he he was at in for Wars for a while and then he left and uh, according to Owen, the guy who left it was amicable. He just didn't like having him. He just wanted more creative control and than Alex Jones like flipped out like this is the craziest. It actually is like an old school tier kind of like Alex Jones rant where he's like he's he's growling, he's doing crazy shit. Should go watch that if you if you can, that that clip of him freaking out about.
Speaker 3: Freaking out and again what it just sucks that he's uh, he uses a lot of the same ship that he says back in the day, but it just holds no weight because you know how like how much he's just sucked up to tyranny because he's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I'm yeah, yeah, I will defend the Constitution from four enemies for.
Speaker 3: Like he said, he's he went on the rant again fore and I'm like, oh yeah, that means nothing, bro, Get the fuck out.
Speaker 12: I'll defend the consosation from anybody foreign and domestic.
Speaker 3: I would defend the Constitution from Owen. He's a gay Nazi. I went a little kay Nazi. He's a great judas to jew this if you know what I'm trying to say he's a Jew. He's a Judas.
Speaker 2: This jew is a Judas.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The idea, the idea of Alex Jones is knowing the phrase bars welcome.
Speaker 3: Bar our late my latest protege. Uh, Tom Sweeney, Tom Tom McDonald.
Speaker 4: I mean that actually makes her talking.
Speaker 3: About Tom McDonald. You are an American patriot Canadian.
Speaker 2: Uh. I love you so much you, I love you to Alex Jones, I want to suck your bones and tucking toes.
Speaker 3: This has got me so stoked, becoming so anti woke.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: My braids and my tattoos are so bespoke. Yeah, I do lots of coke. And no, I ain't no joke. I'm gay, a token gay, token gay on the program.
Speaker 2: Guys, everybody else, everybody.
Speaker 12: Like Men's family transport, But I can't fuck him, So I fuck tranny's who who doesn't Who among us doesn't like a transport at all time?
Speaker 2: Forever?
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 2: I wake up, I wake up.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 2: I look at transport on my phone, like, Wow, we're in the studio right now. I'm looking at it right now. I have ten monitors just offside.
Speaker 3: It's all displaying all the craziest shit you've ever seen. There's pussies on top of penises at the same on the same body.
Speaker 12: You don't even understand which ewhere. I am the biggest transport fan. You can't find a better person. I have a damn right, I'm down right a transformer.
Speaker 2: You were. That's so garbage.
Speaker 5: You are not an American patriot.
Speaker 12: If you don't like transport, You're a not an American patriot. If you don't fuck, If you don't fuck the things that I like to have, you never seen a massive paratates and a huge cock? Is there anything better important? Those are the two things that people pay attention most. So it just makes sense.
Speaker 3: Listen, you have you have not lived until you fucked an asshole and then jerked jerks and penis off on top of your own face.
Speaker 13: You don't know, wait wait wait, and then fell and and as you don't worry about it, don't worry about And then you're looking, and then you're looking at it, and then you're looking at it, and as as you're fucking, as you're fucking and the penis is going up and down, you're jerking the penis off. There's a big sent of tits and play next level of stuff, like you don't even understand, Like I'm operating on I'm ranked competitive, I'm diamond, diamond, diamond, I'm a diamond division.
Speaker 3: I'm a diamond division.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm a diamond division.
Speaker 3: I'm a diamond division. Trand Prince trans person.
Speaker 2: I want to get very clear.
Speaker 3: I saw a penis. I thought I saw my My breasts are man breasts. This is gage, this is garbage department. I'm sorry you think he left because of that trans thing. A police of Watson, absolutely jades wanting to have sex with you, wearing fake tits anymore? Why can't you just love me from me? Why can't you just love me?
Speaker 5: Hands are a little bit too bad?
Speaker 2: He's like that, uh, do you remember that banana and aguatine hunger force that had to replace his hands because he was beating his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: So remember that.
Speaker 2: Actually his voice by it's like it's like a banana and like an apple, and they're both characters and their day like David crosses the banana and like I think Kristin Shawl is the apple and she's talking about I.
Speaker 4: Was like, yeah, he used to really wall at me.
Speaker 2: You remember that.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Had to replace my hand. And he pulls up his hands and their different colors. It's like a different it's like a black man's hands on his so insane Akwatin hunger force is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: You look like you could use a fucking lamp. New Home Alone, that's a name. I didn't just say that for no reason.
Speaker 2: New Home Alone where adult Kevin breaks into Marvin Harry's house. Ooh, like that's oh, I love it so like he's he's an adult and they're in like an assisted living facility.
Speaker 5: And he's terrorizing.
Speaker 4: And they have to set up traps now.
Speaker 2: But they're old and feeble, but they've got like maybe like a wheelchair with like I don't know, a jet.
Speaker 3: They have a couple of uh at least have an understanding. They've been through hell and so they have an understanding. I think we can do it. I think we might be able to beat him. That would be a great movie.
Speaker 2: And Kevin just kills us.
Speaker 3: Directed by.
Speaker 2: Of course direct everything you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's got.
Speaker 2: What a Hans fucking Yeah yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Bla zimmer.
Speaker 2: I came in his gay ass so hard. I made a mpreg Really your next Boys, Cardboard Pie. Uh, Department of Horror, much spell Wicks, spell Wick's the Wise, Master of the Arcane, Slayer of Gnomes, writer of Wyrons, Fucker of Sucky by Ginger Dragon, singer songwriter Ed Sheeran. Uh, I can make orange rhyme with banana bornana. That's very very good, very great, very great.
Speaker 3: That's a next.
Speaker 2: That's that's a plaintive thought that I never even wont not possible. Oh shit, sugar glass Bones, m I t has one trilli a one trillion phrase per second. Camera. I did see that. That was interesting. They they managed to capture the speed of light on camera, like actually you could see like the photon moving and it was like, that's upset. Actually, yeah, it's a poton there's literally well there's like we have footage basically of like it's insane.
Speaker 4: You should watch the footage. It's it is interesting because it's.
Speaker 3: Like you see the light.
Speaker 2: Basically hitting like there's like an apple in front of a wall, and then you see the light hit the apple and then slowly move to the wall.
Speaker 4: So you see like and then you see like like how the photons.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting. You're not meant to see?
Speaker 5: Holy isn't that crazy? This is also really old.
Speaker 4: No, the one one trillion phrase for second camera is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm seeing this is like a thirteen year old video. I'm seeing right now.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe maybe it's been around. I'm sing to move to an object iminate.
Speaker 2: Don't pussy from the back. If you don't eat pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough. Damn stupid. Next level goon devil the man without com they have sex with men, they have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex with men?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is this? Okay?
Speaker 4: It's okay if you don't understand attack on Titan cakes and keep your dog shit.
Speaker 5: Opinion to yourself, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Search Peter Loyer Fish Battle versus Uh Sucking until Red comes out? Smitchy the Kid Adam Ruins Everything versus Sheldon Cooper, Honk Heap from Prince.
Speaker 3: Of the Heap, Chris, why are you gay?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Look up Boss and Word theme song. It's on YouTube. Hard Yeah, I know, I've I've been still, I know I know the Boss and Word. I know it's good.
Speaker 4: Hamster and a sock is now plus five after extensive use. Congratulations, you've been.
Speaker 3: Grinding on that way for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, dude, level that up.
Speaker 2: I was wondering when that was gonna, when it was gonna, like, uh, you know when you're gonna upgrade it, you're gonna just real quick.
Speaker 3: That's the same guy's gonna if he changed his name or not. But he asked us about gay in Words from Outer Space, and uh, I completely forgot that. I suggested, uh, Elvis the Alien to uh to review. Oh yeah, that's right, you didn forgot about that. So uh if the person I don't know if the name is gonna if it's coming up or not. But like that person that asked that, if you're listening, go watch that video for else they And also I remember it because I made him review a bosson word too, because he kept doing like one of those things like never do that. Man be like, oh, what do you guys want me to do the highest liked one? I'll review that movie, And of course I did the N word gave inward from Outer Space and Boston Word. After that I retired. I was like, I'm not gonna do Yeah.
Speaker 2: Factly, actually the gay clown, your honor, your honor. In my in my defense, I didn't come in that cat's face because I wanted to. My penis is just possessed by a ghost. Facts. Facts, man, I can't. You can't argue with the supernatural. He read uh the anti straight equation dark side. He's gay, Craig the Canadian. Sorry, miss Jackson, I am four eels. Uh it's your boy, Shawne de comshot gaming at grock.
Speaker 3: Is this true?
Speaker 2: Sweeney talks like he doesn't have a first language. That is a crazy sentence. Dead gay Obama be like nothing because he's dead. O. Nice it us and Chris Reagan raging biggest the self serving rebrand now on YouTube. I do remember hearing that. Do you remember that that video?
Speaker 3: Somebody said that think yeah, a while long time ago, somebody like someone who's probably dead or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. So I was like, oh, Chris is rebranding. I'm like, you're retarding. Swen working the streets selling nword passes to pay for Lily's crippling piss addiction. Yes, Patreon, I would love a crippling, destabilizing at bear Mill. Yes, Patreon, I would love for you to sign me out of my account for the billion time on the same device. It's cool, isn't it. Uh, there's microplastics in my dick. Look up why Melanie Mack was hospitalized. If you want a good laugh and an example of her, I didn't know. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Guess? Guess what do you think happened her?
Speaker 2: I assume hearts is something heart related because she eats butter straight, really sticks of butter? Melanie. Yeah, actually Melanie Mac.
Speaker 3: Talking about o Keto ship or something. I bet some dumb I think it's just stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes hand in hand, Yeah, stupid hospitalized Melanie Mac getting hospitalized twice for dehydration suddenly makes a lot of sense. Wait what happened?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: She was so dehydrated that she got fucking hospitalized. That's crazy because that's not even that even that didn't even happen to me, and I famously, like for a long time, was just like I'm not drinking water, that's okay, Like when I was like a teenager and ship like I just drink.
Speaker 5: Water in it.
Speaker 2: No, but like I mean no, but I mean like straight up like no water, like no plane one again, you were drinking things ahead. Nothing water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you're drinking soda in tea and bullshit, So it's okay.
Speaker 3: Water, that's what it's like. It's a I remember, I remember the first time I thought about that because it was my teacher at the time. He was like, she she was just drinking monster energy drinks. She only drank monsters, so she probably had fucked up palpitations too.
Speaker 5: I bet.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Type of assholes will only drink fucking energy drinks. You know what.
Speaker 2: The unfortunate thing about that too, is for like for women when they I shouldn't say that I'll be one to blow me.
Speaker 5: Okay that was a waste. That was a waste of some time.
Speaker 3: But okay, now it's just like, you know, you gotta energy drinks like, uh, they affect they affect certain flavors. Okay, she ride my she ride my meat to the balls if till they marin Ea, what.
Speaker 2: What is on stupid like that? Because if you heard the New Bets album, I still have not. Actually I really like it and I'm also gay. Congratulations, big deal. Oh it's not cool anymore, Bud.
Speaker 3: You missed it.
Speaker 2: You missed you missed the boat by a while miss sorry now gay is now gay is like whatever to be like, see, I'm seeing somebody did say, uh, substituted water with butter. Do what?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, probably.
Speaker 2: She has she has bitten into sticks of butter and ate and ate them on camera. I've seen that I missed the whole ethos of this person, Like I I you think there's a good like h video that it's like, oh maybe I don't know, I haven't looked at it.
Speaker 5: If its iould.
Speaker 2: I just saw like it was just it would just screwt across my timeline. I was vaguely aware of her because she's in the game space or she was, and I remember she had those videos or of her just saying the F like I did or whatever. And she she's always been like kind of like a loose lock out of me, like not really like I'm not really gonna pay that much attention to it, but like it just yeah, it pops up every now and again.
Speaker 3: And I was just aware that she ate butter.
Speaker 2: I was aware that she has makeup that's so poorly done that even I notice, which is just like you, you really have to fuck up really bad for me to notice that you're making that like, I don't, I don't notice. I don't care about that shit at all, but neither she looks like she's been dead, So gave do they call him slipping? Jimmy o Obi want to blow me holding in my piss all day so I can shoot kidney stones at my wife like bullets? That's crazy, Kremlin de Gremlin asked the hungus trans girl with tits to call me the Starlit bandit Harry Rectum subbing to snark Tank to boot like Spider Man two instead of watching the episode. Hell yeah, dude, that's that's our new market is that we're gonna have movies playing in the background, and it's gonna be a completely free way to watch those movies with no sound and.
Speaker 3: No consistent stream.
Speaker 2: Obviously, but if you want to, like, we gotta figure out what the next movie is gonna be. Do you guys have any suggestions with the next movie should be? Uh background?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We didn't we didn't get claimed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too small. I understood it would't get claimed. It was I was thinking, Oh, I said, this is a great way to actually just uh offer, like we can do our own uh you know, uh movie commentary trope fucking podcast. We could and actually literally like have a separate bag, you know, because I don't know anybody else that's actually done that by putting really small like on the background like that, Yeah, that would be really ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Wage Slave five eighty three, Courage, the Courage, the dasy dog bashing usss his head in with a ladle while Muriel silently cheers sween humor and be like, what if instead of being called follmer, they were called and.
Speaker 3: And I can hag them from dreaming.
Speaker 5: That's crazy that that stual parts a little much, But I wouldn't call Yeah, it's a little it's a little like it.
Speaker 2: It broke character at the end there, But like he would definitely say, like it's what if they were called Inwards, I would.
Speaker 5: Never call farmers the inward That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I would never like that, Okay, sure, Waginally five and three, I really don't like them more than you hate Edwards?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, yes, certainly most.
Speaker 3: Most most death uh Peppinie Bros.
Speaker 2: Presents Crash Course, Cybertron, History Rises Everything on Donk Donkerson, the cold Swinging Slasher, Mason the metal head mockery of Mega death peep new execution device, the grillatine a blade, no blade for beheading, just a gorilla fucking ripping you, fucking you up.
Speaker 3: A gorillatine is.
Speaker 2: So stupid because I like it a gorilla. They have a gorilla strapped to like a piece of wood, and then they drop it real hard on you, and then.
Speaker 3: And then it just like it just.
Speaker 5: Bashes you fuck out because it was suspended for the last three hours. And then they pull it back up.
Speaker 2: Like it b U C C A N E E R S go bucks. I don't know any anything about the buccaneers. Can we make a story with our names? A lesbian kant Asian Obama be like maybe career the Big Black bug Bit, the Big Black Bear and the Blake and the Big Black Bear bled blue black blood. Fuck you? How dare you make me say that? John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine, sat on my nuts yesterday. Congrats. It's an experience. We almost ride up experience to write a passage the First Church of Key David saying the f slur but with a soft A because I'm not homophobic.
Speaker 5: What I saw?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Have a Blessed Day Kingston.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Just spartan pre ros Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 2: I got locked out doing graveyard chips at the Dick Sucting factory and all I got was locked I was previously mentioned. Oh my god, throat.
Speaker 4: That that Alex Jones stuff was a mistake.
Speaker 2: Call me Jack's films, by the way, the way I fill myself Jack in it, Harriet tubbgirl, the Snarky tank is sponsored by Subway Eat Fresh.
Speaker 3: I mean certainly not.
Speaker 2: It's not no, it's not uh or what is this org org or oracle chum do rag rachel chum do rag grants grant's immunity to the effects of malt liquor and crack for gangs. The quest, Oh, it's a.
Speaker 3: I don't know how racist one I want to go with that, though.
Speaker 2: It should be racist, it should be it should be played its place stereotypical obviously, but like liquor, don't even put mat liquor in there, Like, come on, nigga, Yeah, like there wouldn't be malt liquor, Like that wouldn't have gotten transported back.
Speaker 5: Putting putting gang, putting gang. Maybe they discover liquor. Maybe that might be anything that happens like they might.
Speaker 4: It's it's too old.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: There should there should be fantasy drinks. Maybe maybe gonna.
Speaker 3: Be Potions're gonna be magic, gonna be magic. That's what's mostly gonna be there. The the the Gangsters would introduce them to some modern weaponry. So that's gonna be like even like say something like oh my god, magic.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Certain like the idea of like a car for drive bys kind of a thing, because that's like a real like but like I don't need to get into like the trophy like negative like oh crack, you know, like oh the crack epidemic. We're gonna make it. This is how we this is how we do.
Speaker 2: It was severely effective by having them get addicted to So I don't want to doing like that.
Speaker 5: But like there should be school. It's just put school in.
Speaker 3: It could be things like oh, they're gonna maybe they can spice up some of the some of the wine that they have or something, you know, but like it'll just be like ales or like you know, sheltered ale things like that.
Speaker 5: There should be cool.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be still fantasy and in some ways, and that'll be the easiest.
Speaker 5: Way to do it.
Speaker 3: There should be kool aid and yeah, yeah, there'suld be chicken and watermelon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kool aid and watermelon and chicken and fucking dude, I had this before.
Speaker 5: It was really good.
Speaker 2: I hate to admit it.
Speaker 5: My friend when I was in Atlanta, he already hated kool aid on watermelon. And I took a bite of it, and I was like, oh, this is mad.
Speaker 3: Okay, I understand that that Wait, like, say, was it like like a little.
Speaker 5: Like we cut a piece of watermelon out and we put some kool aid on it, like we seasoned it, and actually I don't even like watermelon like that, But I was like, this is actually really really good.
Speaker 3: I don't really like either. I really don't taste anything like kind of that's my thing.
Speaker 4: It's like it's it's even I guess it's more sure, that's why.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do like the lime lime on squeezing lime on mango though, Like that ship's fucking interesting, that ships.
Speaker 5: I have like three mangos in my house right now. Mangos like my favor. Fucking fruit's craziest, craziest.
Speaker 2: I was crazy.
Speaker 3: I was a big fan of green Mango, but that they that shit ain't on the market anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know why though, some India. That's some India, brother.
Speaker 3: Something happened, just like, uh, fucking all the all the orange US companies fucking took all the Valencia oranges and you can't even buy them anymore. Used to be able to buy Valencia oranges fucking like a trader. Joe's no problem. Like in twenty ten, blame star They just stop selling because it's literally it's only an orange juice. Now I'm like, oh cool, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blame Starbucks, all right, that scupy everything racist to offspring, racist to offspring, be like, you gotta keep him segregated, keep.
Speaker 3: Them at bay. Oh my god, what something happened? Hey, oh, come out gay? That's so obvious one again. That that main lick is him playing it with his wiener.
Speaker 2: I gotta get me, I gotta get me the clown. Please help.
Speaker 3: I can't seem to get any bookies. Shom the cloud is crazy. That's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Like this, please help? Uh can you give me advice? Young Colin laying down on a street. I like, how mundane that one is compared to like.
Speaker 5: Everyone, you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: We know, we know what's we know what obviously mpon we know how fast can a zamboni even go.
Speaker 3: Fifty miles an hour? Some fucking asshole driving that ship around it at maximum speed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fast enough to be a dangerous thing in a school zone, but not fast enough to be well also still too actually also too slow to not be dangerous on a highway. So like you'd have a you have a big problem with that fetus ritus h flicking a booger with a bloody tail that lands on your lip, relaxing. My dad works for the CIA and said I can use the heart attack gun on trump joke with hurry up joke, with the this joke with cement to fill micro tears. Good idea. What's happening? Man? That's so crazy? Sorry, miss Jackson. How many candy necklaces does it take to hang me?
Speaker 3: Badly?
Speaker 2: Brave?
Speaker 3: Who's New York?
Speaker 2: Nick Atheruryan needs help, allowing his weapon Hail three Projurian Hunter and naprom and rounding out our list as always, the King, the King, all right, shut up, all right by