Speaker 1: What are you doing here? Crossed a lot? You were supposed to go to the family reunion.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, it's.
Speaker 1: Huh, it's a cosplay. It's a prosthetics is prothesis?
Speaker 2: Will you just go? Come on?
Speaker 1: You know I run that Instagram page, you know, like with all the Monster Girl there's chaps that are just wearab.
Speaker 2: It's a pack of me and my friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not ironic that I said the word pack.
Speaker 2: Now, will you just go?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't want you touching my out costume for well, you know, will you just.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? You've long suspect? Did that?
Speaker 1: Do you think that I'm a were wolf? You think that I'm a mythological creature that they exist? No one will believe you. Really, You've been violating my prophecy just so you could come get this evidence. Fine, you're right, I'm a were wolf. I'm a were wolf.
Speaker 2: I'm a blithering were wolf. What about it? Hmm, yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Happened like two three years ago. I have full control over it. I would have thought that your mother would have figured out by now, well she does my clothing, and we don't have a dog, and yet there's always dog hair.
Speaker 2: Once a month, all over my.
Speaker 1: Jacket and everything because the moon comes out and oh yeah, she's heard me. How she's even heard me transform? Luckily I was able to not have her come in the room just claim that I was changing. But whatever, what do you want?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: No one's gonna believe you, and even if they did, I'd be able to rip them apart, just like I could do to you right now. So why don't you give me a really good reasoned step brow to.
Speaker 2: We That's not fair. That's not fair. That's not fair.
Speaker 1: You should not be able to give me head scratches like that get me to do whatever you want. What could you?
Speaker 2: No, I'll lock the feel of you?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: That? M your hand on my belly? Rat? Now? No, that is A.
Speaker 2: That feels great? Can you just.
Speaker 1: Keep that up like that?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: No, it just makes my leg get to thumping and bumping and well stop it.
Speaker 2: Step. You can't control me like this.
Speaker 1: You think you can control the more powerful werewolf? Well, yeah, full moon, so you would know what I'm transforming?
Speaker 2: And is that a?
Speaker 1: Is that a silver collar in your hand? If you touched me with that, I swear to goodness I'll I will absolutely rip you.
Speaker 2: Just sure.
Speaker 1: M hmmm, No, No, you're not getting that around my neck.
Speaker 2: Truth.
Speaker 1: Truth, fine, truth, I won't harm you and you won't use that around me. Do you realize that that could kill low dose? So it would keep me from being able to harm you, but you would be able to do whatever you want. You sick, sadistic? Okay, I won't hear you out. So you created these defense systems to protect yourself, not to try.
Speaker 2: And control me.
Speaker 1: I mm hmm. I want to believe you. I really want to believe you, but I also really want for you two tell me what you're after, to give me a secret. Why would I need a secret on you? You have my biggest secret in your back pocket. If you were smart, you'd be using it against me. Okay, so what's this big secret you just want to You just want to give me head pats? Okay, oh I have that kid? Well yeah, yeah, you've been my steper for a few years now. No, you're not half bad with FPS games. You can be a clutch headshot or if you need to and wait what what oh? That might just be a little you know that you're going a little you know orange YouTube for me there no step bro, my hands stuck in a garbage disposal. What do you mean, Oh okay, Well, yeah, like you're cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're both nerdy and everything.
Speaker 1: But well no, because shortly after I met your mother, I got turned into a werewolf and I've been a little preoccupied with learning how to get a wrangle over this, and it's been so lonely. That's why I like, I didn't work out with my ex. He couldn't get to know the real me because this pretty big secret I had to keep, even from him. Of Course I love him, I will never not, but I have to learn how to deal with all of this first. And you you, well, that's gonna make our family reunions really awkward. Did you think about that? No, our parents, your mother, my dad married. Well, I don't know. We'll see. Not gonna lie though. The head vets and the tin scratches are nice, and I don't know about the belly rubs that does some things that mmm.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't We're not related whatsoever, but it just feels a little West Virginia for me. I know, I'm I'm Tickson, but I'm not quat West Virginia. You know we have rumors in our family, but they're not confirmed. Mm hmmm, mm hm hmm. So you're not gonna tell anybody about any of this, Okay, And how about instead of me, I see about hooking you up with one of my nerdy girlfriends, preferably one he's not a were wolf. And again, I'm about eighty two percent that I'm safe to be around, but there's that eighteen percent that just the right thing kicks the left way. Then all of a sudden, you know, I've got my got my jaws locked around your throat, clamping down, listening to you gasp for breath, feeling you writhe between my jaws, and having it feels so delicious as the laft trains out of you and onto the floor, feeling your entrails just kind of jub right around me and throw it as us swallow and throw them back. And then what, I'm sorry, I was just thinking about my last meal. M What do you mean my last meal? It was absolutely delicious, It was positively nutritious. It was everything that I could absolutely hope for want for. Anyways, anyways, how about I hook you up with someone who you don't have to have those concerns about you have a thing for monster girls. Okay, all right, well how about we go look at this website called bad Dragon and we see what we can.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, oh you never heard of it? Hold on from your laptop.
Speaker 1: All right, look right, well now this is step number one, and don't worry. I've got other ideas.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Zena Alexander here inspiration for today's video. When so, at the age of sixteen, I ended up running away from home but continuing to go to school, and I would go from group to group, like friend group to friend group. I would stay at a friend's house for two to three days, long enough to where no one would ask questions. But I had a place to stay. I didn't have to pack up all my stuff real quickly and move from home to home. No home, and this one home where the family kind of figured what was going on but didn't want to pry so long as like cops never showed up or anything, which they didn't did. My friend had a brother, I guess as a friend, not a stepbrother situation, But honestly, like that friend has become like a sister to me, and their family's kind of like a surrogate family, and when we were adults, he later did tell me that he had a huge.
Speaker 2: Crush on me.
Speaker 1: But of course I had this massive secret because even after I became an adult, I didn't tell people like what was going on in school for like a long time.
Speaker 2: I've actually just recently come out about it to a lot of my friends.
Speaker 1: They never really realized it because I just didn't tell anybody, and I hoped from friend group to friend group as I exhausted my resources, so people just thought I was like the social butterflat.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I was super introverted. Was exhausting being me.
Speaker 1: Back then, and as adults, like when I explained to him what was going on, I was like, yeah, this is why I didn't really explore relationships in high school because I never could let people get close. And now as an adult, I have a hard time letting anybody get close. If you get too close to me, a lot of times I will start ignoring you or putting my guard up, or putting some kind of distance because I don't it hurts too much to have someone get to know you and then reject you for the things that you're very insecure about. So it's just better to let nobody know about the things they're insecure about. I'm in therapy. Please, no one's solicited advice.
Speaker 2: I'm doing much better now.
Speaker 1: This is just my cathartic way of telling some of these stories. So it was that was the inspiration for this. I want to say thank you to all the new people who have been on Discord. Holy shit, Discord is blowing up. We're out over twenty five hundred people. And after a big, sadly oppurrege where we went eighteen plus, we've bounced back so quickly and honestly, it's like growing at an insane rate. Today is Valentine's Day is so huge. Shout out to everybody for Valentine's Day. I kind of did my Valentine's Day update early because because I was like, maybe I don't want to put out a Valentine's Day one on Valentine's Day, so I did this one. I will be doing a live stream later tonight for everybody who's like me, single, like Prinkles and don't have any plans for Valentine's Day night, you can come hang out and we'll probably play some video games, like maybe we'll do some Power World possibly some monster hunter.
Speaker 2: We'll see. We shall see what we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do and have some fun and keep each other company. It'll be it'll be Friendentine's Day, Gallentine's Day.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be a gal Anyways.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys, and
Speaker 2: I'll see you in the next one and play