Speaker 1: Yet three three you looking live.
Speaker 2: It's Tuesday, Sebruary eleven, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: This is part of MSU.
Speaker 2: I'm your host Jason straight On along with my co host Cedric Swerve in earthing.
Speaker 4: Hit him with the sword, hit him with the swerve, hit him with the sword straight.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, man, let me tell you about the time I had back in east Land.
Speaker 4: Scene.
Speaker 5: He me, hello, oh man, when I say, I'm forty six, but I felt like it was twenty five years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh my brother.
Speaker 5: I had a time only thing that was killing me. It was twenty four degrees. But when I got inside and the students were hitting him with the swerve, man, I had a time of my life.
Speaker 2: Man, Man had a good time out there, didn't We All weekend long got a chance see it a hockey game in person. You got down there, you almost did the first puck drop with my team.
Speaker 3: My team did show up. You had your hockey jersey.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful time down there with president and athletic director, so you know, Alan haller Kenaguskowitz, and you know we hung out with Tomzo. I mean he didn't. That wasn't a bad event either. Going to this game.
Speaker 3: The next day watching him.
Speaker 2: Tie Bobby Knight for all time big ten win record, which he's gonna We're gonna see him break it to night after the show, tune in the Peacock after show at nine o'clock. So we're gonna we had a jam packed show, Swerve, and it was a lot that we were able to do over the weekend. We're gonna keep bringing a lot of those interviews that you had, you and I did over the weekend out as we slowly get through this because it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lot to handle, but Swerve. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows. If this is your first time coming to the show, we welcoming to the party. If this is not, we thank you for your loyalty and do not forget to click the like or subscribe and not or and subscribe button doesn't hurt you, doesn't cost you anything, helps us a whole lot and following all of our social media platforms that this is part of ye Man, she.
Speaker 3: Let us know where you're watching from wood.
Speaker 2: He won in a whi but Man Cowboy two eight five four was not far behind from McKinny Texas man so look sir dancing up on stage holding a teen's jersey, you know, dancing on tables. That wasn't the state you were on the table that time. You know, did you say you felt about twenty one years old.
Speaker 5: It's great mentally I did, but physically my body wasn't, you know, because I felt when we got back to the room, I was aching.
Speaker 4: But it was well worth it, you know. In my mind I was living in the dream of playing that movie.
Speaker 5: When those guys went to Vegas before that dude got married, they saw Mike Tyson and all that, they woke up. That's how That's how mentally I was.
Speaker 4: That was the state of mind.
Speaker 5: That's why you saw me up there and you and I was doing I would doing hangover, hangover right. That's how it was mentally straight Because you gotta think about it. I just went to my first hockey game, right, and to be down there to see them hockey players come out and they looked at so big and oh man. Then to be there with Sparty and like you say, my team CLEAs and and I'm gonna go get the jersey when we take a quick little burke. But man, just to just to experience all that because being on campus for those three years, I never went to a hockey game. I never stepped one foot inside that arena, man, and see it in full even though we lost, but we came back and kicked the ass the next day, so that really don't count. But and to see those students like, oh, man, ref you suck. I was like, oh, even.
Speaker 4: In the hockey game.
Speaker 5: And then to go to that basketball game, man, to be down fourteen and and a lot of people, you know, we're spering, it's over this and this, and then to run it to I know, we don't know. We got the picture, but we took the picture which we saw Jason Richardson coming in and then with his son had that type of game that he had.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, we can't make this up.
Speaker 5: And then show I did a good job was walking We walked on the They didn't even stop us when we walked down. You know, we straight You got a lot of cloud at the school.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You made me look good.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's that's hard to do, man, you know, but no, I'm joking. It was great being down there in mississ State's always very hospitable to the former players to come back. That's why we'd like to have Spormer spotan dogs come down and do what they do. You know, it was good to see everybody, especially after the basketball big comfort behind when seeing Tom Nzo, Tye, Bobby Knight at mash that event, Man stars came out. It was well attended, I can say that much. I mean it was so well attended. Later in the day, I mean we had about twenty plus athletes that weren't able to get in. I mean a lot of girls too. I mean it was people everywhere. It was jammed up. I couldn't even drop your names were to get them in the door. It got so packed beyond capacity. Man, so hey, congratulates for bringing the stars ouse where.
Speaker 4: But look, we gotta we gotta get to it, you know.
Speaker 2: But before we get to the rest of the show, we gotta, you know, have some message from our friends over a gray Matter exchange great matters.
Speaker 6: Just like a bad player can cost your team the game, overpaying for shipping can cost your business, Gray Matter exchange your all star team for shipping savings will help you score big with up to thirty percent savings on your ups and FedEx costs.
Speaker 2: All right, putting that jersey on, because look, we went to mun Ice Arena and they had it right there, and I saw cleaves jersey and an IRV in jersey. I got a little jealous. So that one they came out with some jersey for me and Shine producers.
Speaker 4: Shot.
Speaker 2: I got a jersey too, but no strayhorn on them. Back Amen, Seawan shown the IRV. You can't you can't do it. You can't turn around.
Speaker 5: Like a little kid in the candy store. Hey man, time, man, it was a blessing. I was so happy. And they gave it thirty three. Oh man, when you talking about Mama made it? Mama really media baby.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful. Got the jersey. I think we had pictures taking uh you, me and Ma teen.
Speaker 2: I think he took a picture with the Big ten commissioner and he was on site with lobbying for you know, some favorable scheduling going forward. Stoke, go back to that, Sean, what we got, Oh you know former state senator US Senator DeBie staving Ow. There's there's my team right there hanging out. I mean, hey, man, Sparty was in the house. I mean, hey, it was. It was one hell of a weekend. Speaking of the weekend, before we get into you know, other sports today is gonna be donated a little bit by our friends that are baseball players. We're gonna talk a little bit of the hard court right now, Hoosiers. It's gonna be tonight, Okay. Michigan State faces Indiana basketball at home again to the host in Indiana at nine o'clock on Peacock. With a win over the Hoosiers, head coach Tim Minzol will become the all time Big Ten wins leaders, surpassing Bobby Knight. Swerve, you talked a little bit you touched on the game against Oregon that kicked that tipped off at noon on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Man, what was that atmosphere like in Breslan? Straight? First of all, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I want to take the people to us arriving to the stadium, you know what I mean, because it was jam packet was traffic. But that's why I'm saying, people don't understand how much power you have. You know what I mean, because you almost like I know you was on the board.
Speaker 4: You like the man.
Speaker 5: We had a path that could have got us in with Underground. Now that one rose apart, I mean with Harriet, you know what I mean? Right, it come back to me, I know we could have went underground with her, you know what I mean, lit on top and then we went right through. When we went right through, we pauled right up front. We had all the VIP access, you know, and that's what this is part of MS you do to you, you know. But walking in there and be greeted how we was greeted. Oh it was a wonderful thing. But like I said, when we're walking down getting in the elevator, because we be IP, you're running to.
Speaker 4: A Jason Richardson, were not knowing that his son, We're gonna go for twenty nine. You know, look at it.
Speaker 5: I can't make this up. Ain't no other Parker can do this. We ain't have to tag for we ain't paid for it. He's a matter of fact. We did him a favor.
Speaker 3: Hey man, rich right, I was right before.
Speaker 4: Did I want to paint the picture for the people? I know we got.
Speaker 5: But then we go up there in the suite. I still remember the number even though I got ct E one twenty six. If you think we're lying, you ever go to the stadium walk by a sweet one twenty six and when you walk in you got the fresh hot hot hot dogs them chocolate chip, cooking all the drinks you can drain, and then I had, Then we had.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 5: Then Kyra took a great picture of me sitting there like I man, just so many memories in that game, and for us to be down and shun the producer thought we was gonna lose.
Speaker 4: He said, we needed Jesus. I guess we had. I guess we had baby.
Speaker 5: Jesus with with with little Junior Richison, because he gave us a spark that we needed. And I kept he kept saying the whole day. It was what kind of point turn around twenty eight? And I can't I couldn't understand it. I got on the plane, I said, damn, why he keeps saying a twenty eight we were down fourteen, but then we win by fourteen.
Speaker 3: Won't he do it? Won't he do it every time? I mean, that was a huge swing right there.
Speaker 2: When we talk about how bad they looked in the first half, I know coach Izoe talked about a little bit in this post game.
Speaker 3: He said, I don't give a shit about the first half because it was bad.
Speaker 2: They came out roar and they said they all focused on that two thousand team that championship, the national championship team that was in attendance, swear.
Speaker 3: I mean you talk about Jason Richardson who was there, and my team.
Speaker 2: The reason they were all back in town was because it was a reunion weekend celebrating that national championship run. We know a lot of those guys, you know, talking about what that meant to Michigan State and you personally.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me painting the picture of Mama Hall you won their baby. Well you should have been there. Mama Hall would have hold your hand and walked you right your baby with that.
Speaker 4: Oh you show us Ooh that boy looked good. Don't he look good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Lean, look at lean two more years to you kind of thing. I used them too. I had to use me as my little brother.
Speaker 3: I took it.
Speaker 4: I tell y'all about that after the after the show. But listen, so let me take it. Then we walked down.
Speaker 5: When we walked down, when you talk about guys that that that played on that team and guys that have not an impact just at Michigan State but now in the world, did you see how the thirteen billion whatever he worked, You see how he greeted us like we grew up together.
Speaker 4: Oh come, I couldn't think of his name, but yeah, that dude, you know a hug. We hugged his kids.
Speaker 5: And then not just that when we was we was right there, Oregon come out and then we stuck on the on the on the court and were giving him that like they thought we was part of the stay up.
Speaker 4: I mean were all over the place straight.
Speaker 3: They saw it.
Speaker 2: I mean when you're down there on court side like that, walk around, especially you with that tank top.
Speaker 4: I had the guns out, everybody wild, talk about my own.
Speaker 5: I said, Oh when I got back, I went back to the gym and got another one hundred because I was like, okay, I like that. But you know what you got to tell the people afterwards, how we had a chance to kick our feet up at fellowship, have a few cigars with the two thousand team man and everybody remin this like that was a you know, we we we overlooked times like that, but just to have that happens as older men now and have a few laugh, a few drinks or whatever it is, and just you know that that felt that felt good to be man.
Speaker 4: You know, you overlook things like that, but you know that that meant a.
Speaker 2: Lot never overlooked things like that. That was a great time, and we're gonna continue to talk about this. I mean, well, this is not the first or last time. How we're gonna bring this weekend up. There was so much that we could do a whole We can do two shows just on what we did in the weekend. But really what we want to do is make sure that the next time we do one of those, Hey, everybody, make street to come and feel the energy that happens, you know when we do come in town and have these special weekends.
Speaker 4: Because Michigan State is a very special place, no matter how long.
Speaker 2: Ago you went, if you currently are there, or if you're looking at going to a school, Michigan State is the place to be.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Right now, if you're in the market for a new or pre owned Ford or Lincoln producer seine, there's only one place to go. Hines Park Automotive Group is a family owned and operated ensuring you are not owned just a number, but a value member of their family. Hines Park has been the trusted name for Ford and Lincoln for over fifty five years, offering the best prices, the doorstep delivery of your new vehicle swerve anywhere in the state. Now is the time to experience. To make it easy dealer, visit Hinespark dot com. Now you won't regret it. Swerve because I saw Ford.
Speaker 5: You know, I had hands to work for Ford, but the Lions right and I know, you know, the autumn the people, because I'm gonna need a car in a few more months. Okay, yeah, yeah, so you know I saw that. Can I use Ford name? And can I also use your name as Can I use your co signer though.
Speaker 2: And you can't use me as the co signer, but yeah, you can use I'm gonna call your son, you know, or said Jr.
Speaker 3: He's a Stanford you got tomorrow.
Speaker 2: He was down here, got sixty you could there, so you're to call him. I got Adam over there at the hind sparking. Get you set up.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely gonna do that. But do I have to drive a car from Michigan to right here, right right to your front door. Don't worry about Can I use great matter?
Speaker 2: You know, work that deal out whatever you wanted to use Great matter to Mama Hall Marine hey Wood, he might be why you did you say marine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Marine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a chance to meet over Marie.
Speaker 5: Marie gonna be the next head coach in Michigan State, damnit.
Speaker 3: And I said it. She knows her stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it was felt so great. Man, Marine, you're a wonderful, beautiful person. You gonna be the next head coach at Michigan State. And I know you ain't gonna have no problem with your cell.
Speaker 3: Phone, not at all.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh come on, man, I know what you mean by that. But lit'sten talk about Jim Nastis this past weekend. Swerve home, Sweet home, number sixth Michigan State. Jim Nasis was back at home over the weekend and put together quite a highlight reel in a big win of a number sixteen Minnesota. I mean, look, you know, Bailey Garcia was back. She's you know, back to back BG ten champions. They did honor those girls from the past two seasons winning Big ten championships. She came back, she brought her mom to MASH had a nice interview with her. Uh so good to see them in action. And you know, did to see Michigan State still top ten in America, still doing their thing in gymnastics as well. Man, So that's a beautiful thing. So you know, speaking of why we were at MASH, we were also doing a watch party right of which you just talked touched on a little bit.
Speaker 3: In Michigan State Hockey, first game not so good.
Speaker 2: We were there, energy was great, lose heartbreaker in the last fifty seconds to the one to the school down the road. But they faced them again. Man went down to the duel and the d in Little Caesars Arena. And now just back to back when from Michigan State Hockey, you know, beating the school down the road six to one.
Speaker 3: Man, wasn't the crowd into it while we were doing a live.
Speaker 5: Event, see see this And I don't know how, Woody, and I don't know how my team and the rest of the people.
Speaker 4: See when we played them home, they had the white jerseys all went down there.
Speaker 5: What it was that highway were going because you were driving fastest here when we have to go down here, they went to green and you know who got a green jersey?
Speaker 4: Oh the thing I learned.
Speaker 5: The thing that I learned, And I sat by somebody up there in the sweeps again because that's only how you roll in this suite, because you know them all we had a lot of we had a lot and I learned two minutes and then five minute penalties, So it was a lot of times that that that game for us to only lose about one, we had more two minutes and five minute penalises than Michigan did, and they had the more opportunities to have I want to say on four or four whatever it's called, like I say, and I and I did pay attention. Yeah, yeah, you always got my back, brother, and we had that. So in that next game, I guess you know, the coach you know, hey, hey, I know it's rivalry. Hey, let's get back to the base. Let's do what we do and let's make the game simple. Unlet's just everybody do their job and don't do too much and see what we was up for one easily so you can look at the jersey's color, you know, not nothing against Matina love and that's my brother.
Speaker 4: But then you know, but then they went to the green, all green and green, and who had the green jersey? Sword you have it?
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's that's that was a beautiful win from hockey and coach Nightingale, you know, congratulates to him. I mean, those guys are scrappy and being able to go down in mun and see their locker room. I mean that was a place we've never seen before. The nutrition set up them and man, they got it as good and better than football. I think down there on the facilities.
Speaker 4: We got to give a shout out to to the to the secretary. Oh yeah, oh what you talk about v I P first class treatment.
Speaker 2: We have to have her picture of I don't know if we have all that we gotta. We're gonna do a segment just on her. We will, all right.
Speaker 5: You know, one thing I learned because I know I got cete and I can't remember, but I remember when people are great to me.
Speaker 4: That's a sense that I told you.
Speaker 5: I sit on this lady couch on Wednesdays and she tells me to close my eyes and like the candle and all that whatever. But she was telling me that her husband is assistant coach. He played at Michigan State, you know, and and and she's the secretary. And but if you want anything to get done, I mean she's she's on top of everything, and she first class, and she she handle her business and made it easy for us. So I want to salute her again.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was.
Speaker 4: It was great meeting her.
Speaker 5: And once again they offer you cookies, gator rays, uh, popcorn, all unlimited.
Speaker 2: You know, so everything but the alcoholic beverages. They didn't want to do that for us. But that's okay, that's that's that's because that's not what we spoke. That's not why we were there. Swear we gotta we gotta keep it moving here, you gotta keep it. We're gonna come back into a whole segment on hockey, especially secretary of there we're talking about, because I mean, she was phenomenal. But before we get into our special guests, we gotta have these messages from our friends over at iye Hop a.
Speaker 8: Six dollars never tasted so good. I Hops Breakfast Saves Combo is now just six dollars featuring I hops world famous buttermilk pancakes, Chrispy hickory smoke bacon, and two eggs cook to order your way, all for just six bucks, part of the new six dollars House Swaves menu.
Speaker 4: Oh man, listen, Lindsey Fast. That's just I don't know what yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're actually gonna bring her on the show. You know why, because this is how we roll. We have you know, people listening and watching and helping them soup. Right now, we're gonna bring Lindsay on the show.
Speaker 5: If you see, if you know Lindsey, you see Lindsey, let her know this is father m mess. You want to say thank you again. We appreciate you. I mean she walked us down to the locker room. Like you said, they got a first class locker room. We was able to be down there to walk the players out. I was able to fist bump them and tell them mesco man it was a Lizzie Hey.
Speaker 2: Swear We already got a phone number. You know why because our partner, Charitable Gift America says so. And you got to make your nil gifts charitable Spartan fans. It is a win win for your dollar, swerve. If you partner with Charitable get America for your donations, you can get even more for your donations. Direct them to the Spartan athletic programs of your choice and receive Spartan fun points for your gift. To find out more about supporting Spartan athletes while also invested in your future, please visit CGA America dot org today. Swear Man listen, whatever further do we talk about CGA and segment Man. We got to bring on guys who, you know, not only are super players on the field, but also great young men off the field, not only any things that they do just in the East Lands community, but abroad, especially with their charitable work things like this.
Speaker 3: He's a two home grown young men.
Speaker 2: You know, you talk about guys who played their high school football and baseball. You know, I just let the cat out of bag on one of the young men right now, because you know, he's a two sports star over at Rochester Adams, another star coming out of Orchard Lake, Saint Mary's List. There's nothing but the best here on. This is part of MSU. We're gonna bring on them right now. Parker Peacock and Ryan McKay joined. This is part of MSU. How you guys doing, fellas doing amazing.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having us on doing good, Yes, sir, thank you, oh man.
Speaker 2: Thank you both for being here. MSU baseball at its finest right now. And you know, look, we'll start with you Parker, a guy who started out at Rochester Adams and you you know, I mean, you're just a star baseball player.
Speaker 4: And the two sport athlete at that.
Speaker 2: You know, you played football, you know, talking to football players here, you know, talk about that transition you had between baseball.
Speaker 3: Season and going into football, Like, which one did you?
Speaker 4: What was your first love?
Speaker 9: I'd say it's hard, man. Both both are amazing sports. Baseball was no doubt my first love. But I mean it's it's hard to beat that. That Friday night feeling going around and hitting people, scoring touchdowns. It's hard to beat that. So I'd say, I don't know, Baseball definitely first love. I enjoyed playing baseball, you know, more than anything on this world. So but yeah, there's there's nothing like those friday night lights. I'll tell you that, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see, I see the by What position did you play in football?
Speaker 7: I played quarterback and starting safety.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you you had you had the pretty girlfriend who was home coming queen.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Parker.
Speaker 5: But pe P, I'm gonna call you Pete double, pet double. You gotta think about it. If I was YouTube old sweat, I played baseball to my sophomore year. But if they was getting six hundred million a year or whatever the contracts they were getting, now, I probably would have stayed with it too.
Speaker 4: You wasn't wrong.
Speaker 7: It's unreal what guys are getting nowadays.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, it's it's incredible.
Speaker 6: Ryan.
Speaker 2: You talk about your upbringing or to lay Saint Mary's where you played the prep ball.
Speaker 3: Where'd you start playing baseball?
Speaker 4: How old were you?
Speaker 10: I was probably three or four years old.
Speaker 11: My mom would bundle up these little socks and I would throw them on the windshield and try to get them stuck up there. And then next thing you know, they figured I was pretty good at that, and then my dad put a bat in my hand, and I mean ever since then I was, I was playing ball.
Speaker 3: Damn three or four years old. I mean, yeah, sorry, that's what you say.
Speaker 2: You do with your kids, You make him play when they're two years old and lines their five.
Speaker 5: I gave him a fake bursa tip, right right, I gave mine as a fake bursta tippy.
Speaker 4: So your dad and parent they wasn't wrong. They did. They had to because the day straight playing these But you never you can, you can. You can go to school.
Speaker 5: I mean we made some great students, right, they going to school four five years, six years, this and this, and you can be successful. You ain't gonna get no one time signing bonus. Come on, I figured I started early. You know, we could roll the dice, you know, because I didn't teach them how to read the ride figure out private school for that.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, right, who t one? Do you played for the hit Dogs? I watched some of your social media, but say they ain't running the world over there. I know about Motive City hit Dogs. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, So high level baseball in Michigan, Like, what is it in your mind compared to the rest of the country as far as baseball and what what?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: What are you guys?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 11: Really especially within my high school we played since I mean we were pretty good school, so we played studs like guys. We always they always do their best arms at us, and they were always in the you know, load high high eighties, load nineties.
Speaker 10: So Michigan baseball is definitely up there within the fifty states.
Speaker 4: So right, you won, you won the state, you won a national championship.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah in twenty twenty one and then twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: So I say it now when I go to img sway right, is the post wrect there? Because IMG what they just wanted last year national championship.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're legit to.
Speaker 5: So what I want to know is is that is that when when you come to have a nasal championship, do y'all play like the World Series?
Speaker 11: They don't do you don't play each other. They just like Perfect Game and other other you know, Baseball America. They just post rankings. Oh god, okay, based on there there's uh their schedule on their record. So like my junior year we went forty four and oh so they just kind of made.
Speaker 5: Us run, Timmy, because you know that we had we had some lady, our lady softball players on here. One was a picture and she swear. They swear, I'm not gonna get a tip ball Ryan me. You know what I mean, I'm gonna get a hit. And when I get a hit, Ryan, I'm gonna that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Okay, swear We're gonna ask them, can you would you get a hit? No, they're not pictures now because you strike them out. These young men right here. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, First of all, they got no facial hair, so I'm not stead of them. I can look at that, look at their room. Compared to the to the football player rule, it ain't so much action going in there, so they really I got them.
Speaker 2: They're still don't let the smooth taste fool you. Man, don't judge books by the couple.
Speaker 4: So you're saying I won't strike them out. You said I won't strike them out, striking man? You okay? What do you do?
Speaker 5: He double and Ryan, I'm coming to a baseball game, dammit, all you love like like like miss Lindsey, did I want my jersey?
Speaker 4: Boss?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm not calling nobody. I got two of the stars right here, like, and they gonna get me up because I'm Uncle Swerve. If not, we're just not gonna strap them out straight. I slapped the ship.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm coming, baby, I'm coming. First of all, I gotta go back this mass, I mean mass mass. Y'all ever be in a mass on a Saturday night? Hey, listen, if you have, I know you have it, because if y'all have, your room will look different. No, no, no, I'm Uncle Swerve, you know, So I'm gonna tell you that. First of all, you.
Speaker 4: Can't lose if you go to Man on a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: So I think those that's the Freudian slip man, This smash Mash Mash Mash Mass if you go to mass.
Speaker 4: Man, listen man, guys.
Speaker 2: So you guys both played with the Hit Dogs and you both had great prep careers obviously Rochester Adol for you, Parker, and then Ryan you over or to Lake Saint Mary's. But then you both happened to team up and partner up with Charitable Get the America right, and you both ended up having charities in your choice. We know that one of the big components of Charitable Get the Americas. They asked for you to donate five percent of your nil contract back to a charity in your choice.
Speaker 4: So, Ryan, who did you choose?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Satan Jude's Children Research Hospital. And the reason behind that was kind of because my dad, he's been donating there for twenty eight years now. Yeah, I just kind of wanted to, you know, I guess, carry on the tradition and keep that going. Even though you know it's a small donation by anything, I think anything helps.
Speaker 10: So that's kind of the reasoning behind that.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, So taking out your father's footsteps with that, Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: So Ryan, is that I know I'm off, you know, don't mind, man, I got ct Is that is that the hospital that I would do the traditional thing they do of the wave.
Speaker 4: Is that same juice too? Uh yes, yes, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a big it's a big time hospital. They have them down in Tampa. Yeah there too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they do some special things for sure.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: That's very good for you to be able to do that, and you have an example already in your household. You know, that's not something that everybody has, which is great for you.
Speaker 4: Uh so, Parker.
Speaker 9: So I chose the American Cancer Society. I chose that that in particular just because I've had several family members impacted by cancer and passed away from it. But I just think it's it's very important to you know, they help out several several families by you know, their donations are are are for gaining intel on research, trying to figure out the next cure for cancer or whatever it might be, or something you know, just as little as helping out a family with with bills or you know, a place to say, a place to stay. So it's it's very close to my family and I and I think that you know, that's a that's a great place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I mean, cancers hit I don't know a family that hasn't been touched by cancer unfortunately, and trying to find a cure for that terrible disease is something that everybody should be striving to do, because it doesn't make sense to me. Like we can we can, we can flat at the moon, we can hear, we can see everything that's going on, you know, under the depths of the oaks. We cannot figure this disease out. With all the technology and the bright people that we have on this planet. I think we need to put all hands on deck in order to figure out something. With America Cancer Society, that's a great place to start. I lost my mother to cancer as well, So I mean that touches me in more ways than I can even say.
Speaker 4: The guys, you know, when you talk about not only that that charitable.
Speaker 2: Component, we got to get a little bit into the extras and those the game of baseball, and you guys open up this week on the road you go and get up. I don't know, I mean, your travel is nuts. You get on the road to North Carolina. You know the weather is gonna be okay, but I think you gotta get it. What time do you hit to what's your travel.
Speaker 11: Plans, leaving at two am Thursday morning day, pulling all nighter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, don't go to mash before with the victory party.
Speaker 5: But b double, you know what, we were still in school. We was I was still try to go to Madge before I get on the plane.
Speaker 7: It's an easy way to stay up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Now when y'all leave at two am, are y'all private?
Speaker 7: I think I think we're flying public here, flying out of Detroit probably.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're going to six o'clock like now, some yeah.
Speaker 11: About like three. But with all that, you know that weather coming. They're like, all right, we gotta leave at two now, So I mean it makes it better.
Speaker 10: So now we just stay up all night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you guys get out there and go to North Carolina and then you're gonna have a a couple.
Speaker 4: You're gonna you're gonna tangle with Western Michigan. M Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, so actually playing outside now, this is something we asked the softball players. You know the difference between being able to practice inside and outside at game speed.
Speaker 3: Now, so you best both want p double. You're an outfield and centerfield.
Speaker 2: You track the balls and the pop flies and some one hoppers and things like that, you know, and and Ryan you your second basement and with middle infielder little short mostly second, so he's got to have great hands. So how do you adjust to like being able to play in a real game versus what you have been able to practice with them that.
Speaker 11: You can say so far, Yeah, I mean doing it. I mean being on dirt my whole life. You're you know, you're used to the dirt. But even though we're inside right now, we're on turf. It'll be it'll be a little adjustment getting used to, uh, you know, being on dirt again, because we haven't been on dirt since the fall.
Speaker 10: Pretty much we're on, like on the dirt five days a week, so.
Speaker 4: Getting used to that.
Speaker 11: We practice Thursday night on the field, so that'll be nice to get some reps there. But uh, it's it's it's nothing crazy because it's just clockwork, you know, once you've been playing for this long.
Speaker 4: Wow, so pop lives.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So it'll definitely it'll be it'll be good to get back outside. Like Ryan said on that Thursday, I think the hardest part for us is, I mean, as outfielders, I mean we're contained in that that little dome. It's hard to get you know, actual reads and stuff like that off off the bat, and I mean for everyone on the on the defense, it's hard to you know, just get like game reps, you know, in practice. So I think it will be tremendously helpful to you know, get down there a little bit early practice outside Thursday. I mean in batting practice. You know, the outfielders are taking reps you know, all during that.
Speaker 7: So that'll be big.
Speaker 9: But it's it's it's been a challenge being inside. But I think we've dealt with it very well. And I think we've prepared as much as we can prepare.
Speaker 5: See, this is the thing right now, if I was to get them right now, straight, I strike both of the ass out.
Speaker 3: Why do you say so?
Speaker 4: What you say that? Because right now?
Speaker 5: Because right now they're not used to the dirt and it's not they're not used to this. See, most people don't know when I can do this this when you know you played a little baseball, right, Come.
Speaker 4: On, where do you find when I right the wrist, you know what's coming right to the heater?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because they teach you to read from up here from the wrist, right, am I right? Come, I don't talk to.
Speaker 10: Your uncle man personally.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm not coming back up until it it gets hotter, because it was twenty four degrees. Ryan, I'm probably gonna get y'all in the tournaments, I mean team, because now this is what we go. I know I'm gonna get a chance to throw the pitch out and I'm gonna have my jersey. This is what we're gonna set up with the coach.
Speaker 4: Dammit.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna come during the week and we're gonna I'm telling you, but it's gonna be hard, because y'all gonna be you know, in full season, you're gonna be going.
Speaker 4: But if I call him right now straight, or I get both on with the heater.
Speaker 10: We're done. We're done.
Speaker 3: We're gonna want hop that thing across the place.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be out of it's sixty feet now, that's not this ain little league ready, straight.
Speaker 3: The last time we've seen.
Speaker 4: The picture of guns like that, never both sides.
Speaker 2: I saw Rocker the other he was fighting somebody fighting mahomes daddy. You know, you know that's he looked a little yoked up. But that's an old school baseball player, man. A closer, So you're gonna come out of the bullpen and strike these boys. Come on, what do you think you're gonna get? What's your mile part hour?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 5: First of all, First of all, Mama Hall talking about tea, Come on, Mama home in my left hand, I'm saying, Steve gonna say forty. So if these boys used to ninety and the guys doing so, y'all think swerve is forty and team y'all crazy, y'all.
Speaker 7: I believe you you got ninety ninety five up there.
Speaker 4: You know you know baseball?
Speaker 2: Dammit, Hey, gash you up, man, because he's gonna take your yard. If you get that thing across the place, they taking you straight over the fifth. I already know that this is what it is, because it's gonna come across about like forty eight something like that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna let the coach get off to a good start, get him, give him about fifteen wins under fifteen and one, fifteen and two, and when we hit him up and say, coach, I'm on away, listen.
Speaker 3: You know workman's time.
Speaker 5: No, Timmy Johns, I ain't need none of that ship straight And I'm gonna tell him I want my two nephews.
Speaker 4: That's it. I only got six pitches. That's all I need.
Speaker 5: You know me, I got six pitches, three a piece. That's that's all I got straight, That's all I need.
Speaker 4: Baby stuff.
Speaker 5: That's you're trying to You're trying to break it. You break it ball if I break No, No, if I break it. They know the curve coming straight.
Speaker 4: You can't tell me, seem.
Speaker 7: You should have came up here in the fall and pitched her us so we could have gotten better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it ain't too.
Speaker 3: Late, No, Vince says he thinks you can in fifty five.
Speaker 4: Okay, then I hear fifty five in a dream. That ain't nothing to me. Man. Five. Yeah, you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go find my baseball picture. The next show, we're gonna pu him. I'm gonna let y'all know. I'mn tell y'all think I'm telling listen.
Speaker 3: I know, well, listen.
Speaker 2: You know, Swerve is from Miami, so he grew up around a lot of baseball players, a lot of great baseball players.
Speaker 3: I said, he swears he as good as Alex Rodriguez. You know, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't I don't know. You played, You went to the sport that you was good at. He was a running back. That's why he was swerving. Earth, Why are you trying to be? Why he's trying to be a picture.
Speaker 4: Now and a batter, you know what? Straight?
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, Yeah, y'all, don't think fat me grease, hold hold on, hold on, God, Look, you know.
Speaker 3: I apologize for all the shenanigans here.
Speaker 4: What swerve?
Speaker 3: He thinks that he can strike you out? I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. You guys are being very nice about that. But we're talking about, Oh good lord, what is this?
Speaker 10: Whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 4: Miami Harrold Athlete of the Year award? And then you know what, I'm the same baseball, all straight football bad man.
Speaker 5: I played it all straight. Look at me, you're telling my mom I made it. That trophy looks like it's from the forties.
Speaker 4: You God damn right. Look what is that?
Speaker 3: The is that the European the what is that?
Speaker 4: The open?
Speaker 5: It looks like a golf trophy from his trophy will be with me when they put in your casket, when the casket clothes, they better put this one with me.
Speaker 4: It's my baby. I love my kids, but they they coming for my baby. Hark Man.
Speaker 2: Look, you started off when you came out of out of Rochester atas you went down to Alabama.
Speaker 4: You were roll tied at first before you transferred up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how was that experience down there?
Speaker 7: I mean it was good, the people were great. It just wasn't the right fit for me.
Speaker 9: You know, I going down there as a kid, you know, you think about think about all the big things, but not necessarily all the little things. So when I kind of got down there, I kind of realized, you know, what what those little things were and what they meant to me, and it just didn't line up with me. So figured I'd leave there and find what's best for me.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, we glad to have you back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, say that much.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: So you you you originally signed with Alabama, and then you know, when you look at yourself, Ryan, you got recruited by a lot of from South Carolina, Notre Dame school down the road.
Speaker 3: And you turned those guys down to come to East Lands.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I had four siblings that went here.
Speaker 11: None of them played a sport, but kind of just carry on that tradition, and obviously the campus is amazing and I love, you know, just the atmosphere here.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 10: I love big things, and like going to football games. Everything's big.
Speaker 11: You know, there's so many fans, and just to be in that environment and to say I'm a part of it is pretty awesome. And yeah, like I said, the four siblings, so I was able to come here and you know, play a sport and it's been amazing so far.
Speaker 10: So that's kind of what it led into that decision.
Speaker 2: Right, last year, you know, you came in as a freshman at or too late Saint Mary. It's two time, I mean, but national champion. You know, you both played for the hit Dolls. But Ryan, you came in and then made tenth. You knock out your first home run as a spark, Right, how did that feel?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean it was getting pretty late in the season and I was like, all right, maybe my freshman year, I'm not going to have any bombs, and then out of no where, you just you hit the home run and then it's just like it's just like you don't remember it. So running around the bases, it went by like that, and then I ended up hitting my second one like two games, Yeah, the same exact weekend. So I don't know what was in me that weekend, but that was probably it's up there in my baseball career moments.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 10: That was amazing. And my mom was there and I got to do it on Mother's Day, so that was special.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah against at Minnesota.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Minnesota. Both of them were like in the same spin right center field.
Speaker 4: So that was that was cool. Oh man, that's beautiful man, I mean being able to yeah, second.
Speaker 3: Base for power.
Speaker 4: I love it. So fella, what's the what's the team goals?
Speaker 5: You know that well, you know, but like I told, you know, the ladies, I sit back, you know, I love to watch sports, you know what I call the second half of the season. And I actually saw the softball in Oklahoma came back. I learned they won four in a row and things like that. Even with baseball. Baseball is kind of you know, I get lost when it comes to the playoff time because it's like you got to win best two out of three or something like that or whatever it is. But what's the team goals and what's what's realistic and what you guys personally go.
Speaker 9: I think I think this year, I mean just from reading up. Obviously I wasn't here last year, but I know last year I don't think went the way everyone wanted. So I think I think this year that everyone's kind of taking the approach as you know, the only way is up. You know, we're not being hunted. Nobody's hunting us were the hunters. So I think, you know, we got a lot of a lot of guys on the team that can play, a lot of guys coming back from from Tommy John that will make an impact on the mound.
Speaker 7: So that'll be huge for us.
Speaker 9: And I think, you know, personal goals just play involved, you know, hitting homers, having fun, making catches. So I think that's that's what it's what's in it for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the end of the day, that's what baseball is all about. And the camaraderie.
Speaker 2: They talk about your teammates, you know, have you been able to adjust coming in, you know as a transfer because you knew a lot of the players obviously for your your high school career.
Speaker 4: Pete double a hundred percent.
Speaker 9: So I mean, these the guys are great. You know a lot of guys are from around here, and you know it's just it's fun to be on the team. You're laughing every day. You're going to war every day with your guys, So I mean, we're sweating every day working out. It's it's it's a blast. So I had no problem coming in here and making you know, fifty new friends, forty new friends.
Speaker 4: So it's amazing, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: You know you have baseball.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a lot of changes coming when you're looking at the new reform with revenue sharing and things like that, if that happens, house settlement happens past. But talking about camaraderie, you know Ryan orch Late Saint Mary's and I know you've been here if this is your second year, But when you look at the football program, I don't know if you know any of these guys, but it seemed like, should we signed two hundred guys off of your high school team to come to the Michigan State I'm in five, I'm sorry, not two hundred.
Speaker 4: Five guys. Eglitz.
Speaker 2: Is that Eglitz are now going to come to East Lands? And like, what are you thinking about when you see so much? I guess there's a lot of a lot a lot of people looking at or to Lake Saint Mary's now because of the sports prominence that you guys.
Speaker 4: Have over there. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean when I was there baseball, you know, we obviously were a little biased, but we think we met. I had the you know, the best baseball team like in Michigan history because we were we were pretty good. And then we got a lot of Orchid Lake, uh, orch Lake Saint Mary's guys here right now on the baseball team that I'm playing with. We got a couple so guys have played with in the past, and you got we got basketball team at Saint Mary's. Studs on the football team, like you said, they're coming here. So I don't know what what what we're eating there, but where we got we built some studs there and the shows when they when they get to school and you know a lot of guys start playing right away their freshman year.
Speaker 4: I swear, isn't that with my team? Son? Go yeah, yeah, I mean I mean so yeah, this seemed when we were.
Speaker 2: Up there last I mean they were talking about Orchi Lake being that I MG type of place.
Speaker 3: Seems like it's becoming that.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, when you look at like the success that they're having in so many different areas. You what, So when you the culture there, who is the driving force behind that?
Speaker 11: I mean there's a lot, a lot that goes into it. We got you know, obviously we're in a suit and tie every day. So the culture, it's it's pretty awesome because my class was about a little over one hundred guys, so it's not very big. And I really think like I knew every single one really well. So you know everybody at that's and when you know, the chemistry is just through the roof, I think it you know, goes into how you play on the field a little and you know, when you're going to work every day with the guys that you're super close with, that's what makes a big difference in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Oh man, b w you get a chance to go to lake and hang out sometimes. Man, See see some of the guys that are coming out.
Speaker 4: Not much, not much.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what they came. They came to play.
Speaker 9: They came to play football at Rochester Adams and you know we let them know about the US public school guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well we never got the team to play him in baseball. We did a few years back, but not when I was there, so you got to give it to him though they're they're good.
Speaker 4: So in football, y'all kick dead. That's what he's trying to say right there, guys, I mean, he's trying to say. He said, it's great.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard.
Speaker 4: That's what I heard, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, guys, you know, talking about the season coming up. You know, Jake Boss, your coach. You know, what does he mean to you guys? And how's he keep everybody focused on the prize? That said I'm talking about winning championships?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, now I've you know, it's my second year with him, and I love Coach Boss. He was obviously a huge reason why I came here, and he's he prepares us really well because it's not I'm sure it's not easy coaching and you know this weather, especially at this time. So the way he prepares us every single day at practice, it is uh, it's it's very well, it's very good.
Speaker 10: And he's a huge reason why I'm here. And I trust him with everything.
Speaker 11: So you know, if he gives me a task to do, I do it because I trust his preparation that it's going to make me the best player. And you know, me in the fall last year and then going into my freshman season, I changed completely and it just shows you know his plan for each player and how much it works.
Speaker 10: So Coach Boss, I trust him like like crazy.
Speaker 4: For sure. Man got up here one hundred percent.
Speaker 9: I think, you know, coming in as a transfer, you know, I didn't know too much about Coach Boss, but as soon as I got here, I mean, he's just one of those guys. He's been around the game for a while, as long with his dad who's coached here for a long long time. And you know, you just hear how much he loves the game, how much he knows about the game. You know, just all those little things, and you really develop a you know, a sense of respect for him, and you want to win, You want to go the extra mile, you want to put the extra work in for a guy like him. So having him lead our program, it's it's it's an amazing thing. And I mean, i'd like to speak on you know, Ryan and I behalf we're very lucky to have, you know, a guy like that just taking us to battle every every day. So he's one of those guys where you know, you don't you don't get too often but when you get them, you know, when you soak it all, any of you learn and do everything you can for.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, I mean, it's it's been a pleasure having both of you on the show.
Speaker 2: You know, we really are gonna be watching the progress that you guys make, especially this weekend when you go out to North Carolina face Western Michigan and then mon month. I know you got to back to back against those guys you know, and Dayton. You round out the weekend against Dayton. Listen, we'll be cheering for you and hope you guys knock out a few take a few.
Speaker 4: Yards if you can, you know, and before you take Swerve.
Speaker 5: Yard in a few months, they better off taking Western Michigan yard because you ain't got.
Speaker 4: A chance against me. Ineligibility is up, so it won't count.
Speaker 2: It'll be exhibition off the records.
Speaker 3: We will have video evidence though. Seeing that now, guys don't really appreciate the time here. Guys.
Speaker 2: You guys are doing a great job. Continue to keep up the good work, and don't be strange. We'll be watching this season.
Speaker 10: Thank you for having us on. Appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Go greed, all right, Parker Peacock and Ryan m Case. If I mean, I listen, you keep talking like you can strike people out. You're gonna be able to get hits off the softball pictures that are extraordinary. You listen, man, you're writing checks. You're writing checks with your mouth. I don't know if you could I see what does that say? Bring that up to the camera. I wanted to read the words the bottom. I see your name lifting up a little bit more. I see football and basketball, I don't see baseball straight.
Speaker 5: What I'm telling you is you got to understand the history behind my baby. You know, we're talking about Florida day kin and wanted the one of the best counties in the world falls athletes. That's why I want to show it. Mama Hall got Joe's talking about taking.
Speaker 4: His my need and all that to the Great Gate Yard.
Speaker 5: Seem you know, you know how many you know how many nffair players and NBA players that was in my class in ninety six.
Speaker 4: You know, I go on and know if you want me to name, let's go to these.
Speaker 2: They're younger than you were when you when you graduated from here, you know, and now it's been twenty five.
Speaker 5: Years, I still got it. I still got it straight. And they gonna learn. They're gonna learn. The ladies gonna learn. See one thing about me. I told you I'm not one of them daddies. I let my kids win. No, you don't know you're gonna let them win? No straight, Come on, brother.
Speaker 4: Man, swear.
Speaker 2: Look, look, we want to make sure everybody is able to get We gotta get ready for the next show, which is Mischigan State versus Indiana at home and Breaston Center on Peacock that's.
Speaker 3: Coming up next in five minutes.
Speaker 10: Swerve.
Speaker 2: Then we're gonna talk more about the wonderful weekend we had this past weekend.
Speaker 3: On Thursday show, We're gonna get Lindsay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about her because I mean, she did such a phenomenal job at hockey.
Speaker 3: But swear final thoughts before we get out of here.
Speaker 4: Right now, you took it man, wanted to give a shot to miss Lindsey.
Speaker 5: You know of another one who, also, like I said, gave us the VIP treatment, you know, especially for me for my first hockey game, and also you know to the two thousand team and Iszo. You know, we went to isz Old office before the game and we didn't even have to go to see a secretary.
Speaker 4: And I say that many went straight.
Speaker 3: To his door.
Speaker 4: He walked over, you opened the door and greeted.
Speaker 5: Us like you know we was part of the two thousand team, so you know, And I say that many you know Isoe is one of those and just not a players coach. He's a people's coach, you know what I mean. But big congratulation him. I'd be watching the night and I want to end with man. We had an opportunity to go see a guy man which I called a Spartan legend. And once we put that pitch up of going to see old Preston Man from from the football building man, to see all those players, I mean, it's guys that inbox me for his number that that played way before I did you know, I guess played for George Perlins or whatever it was. So you don't want to give a shot to Preston Man. His mom, I mean his wife who worked at the the the arena. She came up to us and we went by to see old Preston Man. It was in good spheres and you know old Preston, But to see all those Spartan dogs show love on the Facebook page. Man, I slew all those guys and hey, fellas, go by and see him. Man, you'll make his day. Trust me, man, he's still ticking, he's still laughing, and it was great to see him, man and straight. I just I want to thank you, brother, because you led the way and it was all v I p treatment brother and shot the kyrie. Shout to tif feen all these people in the back that took the pictures in the videos.
Speaker 4: And listen mash.
Speaker 5: Every time I come back, I'm going to mass whoever, to GM whoever you know. And then before I leave, I want to give a shout till. Like I said, I met Marie and then great matters and I don't you know, I don't say men look good, but he just looked like one of them actors. You know that they played Bradley. You know what I would try, I couldn't catch it. I was gonna never catch a name, but you know what I mean, Great matters Man, it was a pleasure man. So it was.
Speaker 4: I just had a great time. Man.
Speaker 2: I salute you for setting it up and swear, hey man, it's easy doing great things for great people.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that you're my brother since nineteen ninety six and it's never gonna stop. Look, guys, holy love. That's just tip of the Iceberg Tony Grant Special thought. Thanks to do guys over Dan Henry distributing a lot of people. That's to where we are today. And obviously you can't forget Tom Leaders and what he does over at Charitable Get America and these young men and women in sports of the name image, likeness and teaching them charitable components and showing the world how it can be done in a productive way.
Speaker 10: Sir.
Speaker 5: You know that's another thing I'm gonna say, shot you you CGA, because you know, for those guys to give back, and you see these other guys like you got a kid that you got a quarterback that was at Georgia going to Miami supposed to get three point five million, you know what I mean, you got it, and then they want to get his receiver from from Ohio State, the freshman another four million and what and what you know these guys do with with CGA and giving back, that'd be a great thing. And everybody can do that, you know what I mean, just think about it. If everybody can do that, now, you're teaching these kids something, you know what I'm saying, and they giving back because first of all, we didn't get the chance to even touch nothing like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You guys are making more than then head coaches was making back then coaching us.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But to see that, that's what you know, that organization do that we talk about and we support, and those guys giving back to those those organizations and foundations, and that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Now, I think everybody who get an nil deal, I don't Kevin's twenty dollars, you know, get two dollars, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But man, that's another great thing man.
Speaker 5: And the salute that I mean, that guy's a great guy with a big heart because you were telling me how he's able to because I could I couldnot pronounce any of those guys name on the hockey team. But you're saying that's what you know, uj they can do that because they couldn't get a regular nil deal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, International students, that's the biggest component about it. You know, they can they can't do that. Other schools can't do it. So this is something that, you know, that's why we partnered with them, That's why we love what they do so much. It's difficult, man, if the end of those kinds of things just tithing in a way, you know, giving back and helping the community be at a place. That's what we're all here to do. So for Sedri Garvan, I'm Jason straight Horn. This is spiraling in the shoe. Everybody, have a good night, God bless you, go green the light