Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We let jataka one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, A little quick reminder here before we get into our final ideatology. You get about roughly fifteen minutes to cast the votes and in the process get yourself entered to win ACDC tickets. You say it, we play it JR Facebook page. Now until nine o'clock you can get involved with this vote.
Speaker 1: No, which Soundgarden song you want to hear? There's three up there. We'll play the one with the most votes back at nine.
Speaker 2: I told you we had a late qualifier here for a headline of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna write this one down. Then we'll go back and compare all three.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, and then give me you see if we can come to a consensus. Florida woman accused of stealing electricity before Great Dane attacked deputy, Whole county represent.
Speaker 1: Of stealing electricity right.
Speaker 2: Before Great Dane attacked deputy. Are you ready for me to unpack this doozy? Do you want to compare the others first? No, go ahead with the story. So I can keep writing this long ass headline. Go ahead. We've got a twenty eight year old woman named Tiffany Perkins, who Duke Energy suspected was pilfering electrical service at the home she was at. They alerted police. Police came out to assist in Duke coming out to do the shutoff, I guess, and at that point Tiffany, rather than comply, sick her great dane, it attacked the deputy. I have been attack great dane. I have never heard of an attack great dane. Seriously. I okay, I can see that as well. But I can clearly see why she's having to steal electricity or if you got to pay to feed a great dane, how the hell are you gonna pay your electric bill? That's true, You've got to pick one or the other. In many cases these days, times are tough. True.
Speaker 1: True, I have friends that own great danes. They are expensive to feed. And again, I've never seen a mean one. Because great danes are are such a big animal that they're used to people wanting to walk up to them, you know what I'm talking about, just to They're used to kids and adults and everybody getting attention.
Speaker 2: So they're not mean, they're sweet. Tiffany apparently has trained hers to attack place.
Speaker 1: You put that thing in a dog fight. My god, that other dog would pee itself. You know, like you you you go ahead to the dog fights, right, the local neighbor neighborhood dog fights going on over Michael Vick's house. Sure, show up, pay your entry to the VIC crowd and just I'm kidding, I know he served his time. You know, you got this guy over there with a big, mean pit pulver and you walk up with the attack great Dane pitbull done.
Speaker 2: I love dogs, right, I make that very clear. Have owned dogs for years and years and years. If you want a great Dane, if you're a great Dane owner, when you take that some bitch for a walk, you have to bring a shovel with you, I'd imagine, or at least at least like a beach sandshovel, A large bag, and you better, you better have really strong arms. Thirteen gallon kitchen trash can bag, just a gallon zip lock. You know, god, this is even more expensive than the food. Why don't you just keep the food in your belly and stop? Wouldn't that be great if you could feed the dog one time for life, and it did. It just didn't go do dooties that you have to pick up with the bag. It just kept it in there and kept living off it like a battery last in a you a you know, a flashlight for like months a month. You got to feed the dog like once every once every year.
Speaker 1: And I know this is a little bit like lou acid trip. You just feed the dogs. Be better if that were, If that's what it was, how.
Speaker 2: About we do the comparing contrast the three qualifiers here. So we got Florida women accused of stealing electricity before Great Dane attacked deputy.
Speaker 1: I tried sucking man. People tried sucking a man.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Where are the other hl Ow's That's how I label them here, HLW Where the hell are you?
Speaker 2: Hl ow.
Speaker 1: What? Where's the headline of the weeks?
Speaker 2: You're looking at me like I'm in charge of your whatever system? This is you, okay?
Speaker 1: Headline of the week. Chinese Foodies poses mourners to try noodles at the funeral home.
Speaker 2: So Chinese funeral home cafe that had really good noodles.
Speaker 1: Chinese Foodies poses mourners to try the noodles. I think it's just those two, isn't it. I thought we had a third, but I did, But that was up here Florida woman kidnap.
Speaker 2: That's when we just did.
Speaker 1: You know what, Pat, it was last week that we had three, all right, because we had two in one news story.
Speaker 2: Let's not confuse last week with this week. Which one? Is it the noodles at the funeral home cafe or the electric stealing Polk County woman with the attack, Great Dane.
Speaker 1: And again we need your we need your votes in there. You just you know, wait, we do have a third. Not not a motherly thing to do holding a teen in a condo and drinking together. She wanted to adopt this kid so they could drink together. So that one people posing as mourners to eat Chinese noodles or the ladies stealing electricity with the attack, Great Dane, Pat, vote quick.
Speaker 2: I'm with the noodles at the funeral home.
Speaker 1: Okay, foodies, I'm going with the lady who's who has the kid hold up into her condo so she could party with the teenager and then tried to adopting them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll take the two two, five, six, feedback here for a few minutes, and then we'll wind up with the results there again.
Speaker 1: That's two two five, two six. Tell us which one you like?
Speaker 2: Give it to me. Jetty a nineteen year old from Connecticut who graduated from her high school with honors. She is now suing her high school. Taco Bob Okay. She she can't read or write.
Speaker 1: I was just either tell me to stay in a corner and sleep, or just draw pishures flowers for them.
Speaker 2: That's what she said her teachers told her to do all year while she was in school. Yet she somehow managed to graduate with honors.
Speaker 1: That sucks because you hear she even has a speech impediment which they didn't try to work on. What a load Connecticut. Good Wow, that means that poor girl. I feel bad for it, dude. What a waste of time going to school? Oh, I mean, I mean think about that. I mean you could. I mean, if if it's cheaper for the parents and babysitting, well that's true too, but this is a two ways. A student has to put in some effort too to learn, right, So I'm not letting her off the most by any means here, But if let's just say she wasn't really holding up her end of the bargain and didn't have an inclination to be schooled. Get out there and start working some job. Why waste your time even, Just get right into the workforce. Just bring a friend with you to read the application.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you're gonna be able to do what it says. Sign your name is put an X.
Speaker 1: But that's now you know how to sign your name if you don't have to read right, you just just That's one.
Speaker 2: Thing I watched too many old school Westerns.
Speaker 1: All right, two two five, two six, Pat, we have some great day in talk. I have a great day, and that eats over seventy dollars a week in food. No way I could ever think of one, uh being mean? They are so sensitive. Somebody else said, great Danes are known to get dementia when they when they get older and they get nasty. My bosses went through dementia. Boss is great Dane. I wish I had known the dog for years and wound up biting me. They had known the dog for years, ended.
Speaker 2: Up biting her. All right, Pat, go ahead, and finally we have this Chinese story. Woman subjected her fiance to simulated childbirth pain for three hours as a pre marriage condition to make sure that he would understand that when it came time for them to have children, the pain she was going to have to endure and if he was in it for the long haul. Now, end of the story here is after the intense shocks she administered to his abdominal region with increasing level of charge over three hours, he is now suffering from intestinal necrosis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have. I would have left her right when she offered this test. Sorry, I'm not making you where a wiener around town and try to keep it unexcited at times. That's kind of come on apples and oranges here, man, No, you're that's that's part of part of the situation. I'm not gonna pat I'm saying that I'm not signing up for this because then you think how crazy this chick's gonna be later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this has red flags going off all over in Red China, China.
Speaker 1: Somebody said I have a great Dane bull masted mix that loves people until I.
Speaker 2: Tell him to kill. There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready for the text to see which headline want.
Speaker 2: Do we have a clear cut winner or are we gonna have to call it draw again.
Speaker 1: Attack raccoon dog, Great Dane, Okay, great Dane, the meth doubt, Great Dane, condo, the condo renter, what methed out? Great Dane thought she's given a math. It's a great Dane, but I was stealing electricity condo, Polk County.
Speaker 2: Noodles, Noodle noodles MHM.
Speaker 1: Has to be the adoption, hands down, drunk adoption, Great Dame adoption adoption Florida, Oh my god. And then just all solved with this one. Scooby Doo is a great Dame, all right.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets a trophy this week for it.
Speaker 1: We're there to rock k R R M