Speaker 1: Here take my advice.
Speaker 2: You have to be very careful. If you call out to one of the dead. All of them can hear you down.
Speaker 3: Throw them down, down the living.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome back to the show. This is the third and final installment of Into the Further Sorry for the delay on this one. It is all Colby's fault. Colby, how are you?
Speaker 3: I am not at fault. I know that for a fact.
Speaker 4: It is all your fault.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, your people tried to get to my people. There's some delays, some miscommunications.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be a couple of weeks in between Into the Further two in this episode obviously, but I wanted to put a bow on it because I feel like I had something pretty cool going with the first two episodes. You were part of the inspiration behind making the series, so it's only right that you are my guest for the evening.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I was so inspiring or I'm your muse.
Speaker 4: I guess, well, I guess. First off, tell me and the listeners about your sufferings with sleep paralysis.
Speaker 3: So we're not even going to like go to dinner. You just want to go right right into it.
Speaker 4: Zero four player, right well.
Speaker 3: That's probably a good idea because I don't know how long you want to go tonight, but we could talk about all sorts of things that kind of weave in with the sleep paralysis that you know, there's a lot of things that seem to happen around the same time in life they're linked with sleep paralysis.
Speaker 4: So, well, you warned me for the last few weeks because we've planned to do this episode several times, and you're like, just be prepared, will probably be divorced by the end of it. So I have absolutely no idea what you're gonna say tonight, and that's why I think zero four play is in order. Just let's hear what you have to say. How long have you known about sleep paralysis? Like have you had it since you were a kid? Did you know what it was at the time?
Speaker 3: Like what, Yeah, there's brief memories of pretty you know, early childhood, like past toddler maybe like four or five, where I mean, I've just always had a real problem sleeping my entire life, and I was scared to go to sleep, and I think maybe I was experiencing something like that back then. But my first distinct memory where I was just completely conscious through the whole process. Was when I was fifteen, maybe sixteen, I was a fresh in high school. I remember it, and oddly enough, my first occurrence was during the day. It wasn't at night. I For those of you who've played football or no people who have, you've probably you'll be familiar with two A days, which is something they do like a couple of weeks before school starts. The football team starts practicing and they'll go at like the ass crack of dawn and then again in the evening, and it's brutal. They kind of whips your ass into shape. So I was it was like the second or third day of it, and I was taking a nap between the two practice sessions, and I was in my bedroom alone. I shared a bedroom with my brother and he wasn't in there. But I woke up just one hundred percent awake, but I couldn't move, and I felt like I wasn't breathing, and then I just started panicking and there was like an intense shake, like a spasmene and it usually starts right here at the base of my skull and just goes through my whole body. And you the worst or the more you fight it, the worse it gets. And that was my first time ever, and I remember thinking, like, oh fuck, did I get hit? Because you know, it's full pads and everything during those practices, Did I get hit? And I like fucked up my neck? But I'm like paralyzed now. And it was delayed. I mean, so this this was going on long enough for me to like theorize.
Speaker 4: At the time, you weren't familiar with the concept.
Speaker 3: I had no fucking idea what it was not at all. And I probably learned when I was my first year out of high school or my second year. Pretty sure it was when I was in college and I started looking into all sorts of like esoteric shit, and you know, the internet back then, like we're talking two thousand and four ish, it was great for like, you know, just downloads of entire books and essays and stuff. There was no YouTube or anything like that. But I found an essay about it, and it was the first time that I realized, like, oh, I have this is normal. I'm not the only one. I told people about it, but no one seemed to know what it was. I told my mom about it. She didn't seem to know what it was. But it didn't really happen a lot from then until I was probably like a young adult eighteen nineteen. Then it started happening all the fucking time, like three four nights a month, and then since from like where I am today, it's kind of just like come in spurts. And in fact, the last time I had one when we were visiting your family, and it was an intense one. But we're kind of getting ahead of it because I've learned throughout the years to actually I live with it very comfortably. It doesn't it does not stress me out.
Speaker 4: Actually, ask you about that kind of towards the end, your advice on people who are suffering from this who want.
Speaker 3: Well, you you're not gonna like the advice I have.
Speaker 4: If you agree with, well's just save it.
Speaker 3: The gentleman that closed out your last episode, he was a religious fella.
Speaker 4: Well do you okay, let's let's let's save that for a minute. But do you think that there is because the endo the further series, I wanted to talk about some of the craziest paranormal experiences that I've had and uh that I heard other people have. But I do feel like in a lot of cases, sleep paralysis and paranormal activity can sometimes kind of run side by side.
Speaker 3: So do you feel like that, I mean, yeah, I mean, and I didn't. I only described my first one, and as time goes on, it starts to get more paranormal. I think the experience itself on its own is paranormal. And as you've talked about, and lots of people have have kind of researched into this, there's lots of similar sightings among people. And it's you know, the hat man, the old the old hag, shadow, there's a there's a guardian person, there's shadow people. I've had friends of mine tell me that they saw aliens experimenting on them.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have to.
Speaker 3: So it's all over the place. And I did have like shadow people vision. I used to feel like something was sitting on my chest holding my wrists when I couldn't move. More of a sensation than a presence, if that makes sense. Like invisible cease. I've seen like it's like a shimmer and it's like a bean. But it's not like I didn't see somebody wearing a hat.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you think about because you told me that when you were very little, your mom and your stepdad said that you would see things around the house.
Speaker 3: I saw a ghost when I was two to three, somewhere in that year, and it was my dad actually and my mom. They were probably pretty close to divorcing, but I think, because.
Speaker 4: So this is before they even split.
Speaker 3: Up, I think it was like it was in that timeframe. And long story short, my mom is pretty observant when it comes to some things, not when it comes to others. But she really had been around kids her entire life because her mom and my grandmother was like the daycare, the town nanny like. I don't know if she even went through the government, but we talked about this, I think in one of the blood ties or something about the babysitting thing grandma had. But anyway, so my mom grew up surrounded by kids, and she noticed that when she would hear me talking like a kid talking to itself, that it was different because I was having a conversation. I would say something pause, like somebody else's talking, So it was a conversation she was only hearing one end of. And she came into my bedroom and one of these occasions and said, were you talking to And I pointed over her shoulder and said, my friend. She said who, I said, my friend, he's standing right behind you. And my mom didn't get scared, but she asked questions. She asked what he looked like, and I described him. And it's a small ass town. We're talking like in the city limits or the town limits, maybe under four hundred and then the surrounding valley. It's just ranchers and shit. But it's small enough that everybody knows everybody. So I described the guy, and my mom talked to her mom and said, what did Homer Chastain look like? And that was I don't know if you want to edit the name out, but I doubt any Chastains out there are going to sue. But I had told my mom that he was bald, he had a beard, and he wore oshkosh because that.
Speaker 4: Your word for overall yeah's.
Speaker 3: And my mom told my grandma that and she said, yeah, he was bald, he had a beard, he always wore the same dirty best pair of overalls, or you know, he lived, he died in that house. So my dad believed it, my mom believed it. I don't have a memory of it. The only memory I have is being told about it. And so that's not something I remember. But there are some things that started happening when I was twelve, so we'll say like three years before that football practice incident of the first sleep proalysis. I remember, but I would wake up always downstairs. My bedroom was upstairs. This is an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by old potato fields, and it was just fucking desolate. A few times I woke up outside, but mainly it was like there was this site entrance that led out to our deck where we had like a hot tub and where the barbecue and share was. No, That's what I thought at first, but then I thought I'm dreaming. But as I started to like have this happen constantly, I noticed that it's like three sixty vision, not in a body, You're just basically so your.
Speaker 4: Physical body wasn't outside or down. No, it was like it.
Speaker 3: And this has also happened to me when I've done mushrooms. This has happened to me. Also, I've left the house gone and walked around and talked to people, and then like my ex girlfriend said that, I never left the bed, and so I don't know if that was real, like.
Speaker 4: A remote viewing wilderness.
Speaker 3: So that I don't know about remote viewing. I think that's more controlled. But as we get into the sleep prolysis, as I started like working with it, I actually can just astro project.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the kid from Insidious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I see. I think those movies do it in injustice, and I think that gentlemen that ended your last episode did it in injustice. The reason people freak the fuck out when they're having a sleep paralysis is because they're told it's demonic. They're told there's something wrong with them. And I tell you right now, the things that guy was saying about you're being unfaithful, you're using drugs, you're hiding things. When this shit started happened to me, I was a fucking kid. I don't think any of that's true. I do think he had a point with generational shit. I think there's something to that. My brother also has this, and I didn't even know until he visited us, like what a couple of months.
Speaker 4: Ago and when we got married.
Speaker 3: So he was explaining it, and his sounds similar to mine but also dissimilar in ways. But anyway, yeah, I don't know where you want to go from there.
Speaker 4: But well, I mean I know you have a bone to pick about some of the things that I have either said or have included in the first two episodes.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't have a bone to pick with it. I think it's it's just a different perspective to ad because I think that if even if you're a Christian, but even if you're not, that this isn't to me, And in my opinion, this isn't demonic necessarily. Can it be? Yeah? Does it have to be? It's just like anything else. There's elements to it that it's not just like black and white, like if you're experiencing sleep paralysis, your opening doorways for demons. I don't think it's just that cut and dry.
Speaker 4: Well, if you'll remember, in the second episode, I did include a snippet from him. I don't know. He sounded Irish or no, he sounded like he was like Scottish or Irish or something like that. And he was talking about how hallucinogens opened him up to seeing these and there's like a hierarchy of like entities that can come through and say what did you think about his summary?
Speaker 3: Well, as we get religious. To me, he didn't. But and I'm telling you right now. The further I got into this, I walk parallel with that guy in a way because the very first time I defeated my sleep paralysis and I actually fucking went through I had been doing doses of DMT and mushrooms. I wouldn't say frequently, but pretty consistently, like once or twice, maybe three times a month.
Speaker 4: And DMT three times a month.
Speaker 3: Well, it were much. I mean, I've probably done DMT dozens of times. But as far as no, I don't condone it, and I also don't think that it's as evil as everybody else does. I do think the movement right now that's like a sequel to mk Ulter, a spin off of it with Joe Rogan and a lot I mean shit, Sam tripleis selling microdoses of chocolate bars called Brain Supreme, and the guy actually came on his show a few weeks ago and said that he's been communicating with a god Ai se So. But psychedelics have helped me immensely, and they've also let me know that I was done, and I would like to do them again. Given the right opportunity camping something like that, I would do it again. But I don't feel like I need it. Not that I needed it back then, but I definitely was able to let go of a lot of shit that I was holding onto, including the darkness that I experienced when I tried to embrace Christianity and the fear that it instilled in me. And I was crippled by that for years. And I think that being a Christian to some people is having a relationship with Christ. Other people are more dogmatic and fundamental about it, and they're probably more likely to think that this stuff is always demonic. The aliens are demons. It's either demons or Nephilim's that are, you know, the root cause of everything. And I mean there is like vlidity to a lot of that. And I think the Bible and a lot of older texts have an accurate, you know, representation of a lot of things that were going on.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, this is a component to our relationship that makes us so interesting because you know how I feel about everything like that. But at the same time, I do still remain open minded for someone who would consider themselves to be a Christian.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, it's a I think it's a big scale of what a Christian is.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if I like using that word because.
Speaker 3: There's nothing wrong with the word it's.
Speaker 4: But it's got such a stigma attached to well, and another thing because of people who are crazy. And just so you know, when I was doing the research for this into the further series, most of the people who had an interesting outlook and perspective happened to be Christian. It's not like I went necessarily looking just or Christian perspective. Like the Irish guy or whatever. He didn't sound religious at all to me. And I included that snippet in.
Speaker 3: There, But no, and I don't I never said that that was the only perspective that you offered up.
Speaker 4: But I'm happy to hear your side of things.
Speaker 3: Well, of course that's what you had me on.
Speaker 4: I would consider the word demon and the word entity synonymous. Does that make you feel better?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't have a beef with However, you look at what.
Speaker 4: A demon is, do you feel that those two things can be synonymous? An entity, a dark entity, a demon?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What what are you you? Like? Are you trying to say like there are no demons? Or you're saying like what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Uh? I also think we've got we touched on this a little bit in Blood Ties because we were talking.
Speaker 4: About like, did I ask you this already?
Speaker 3: Well, I just we were talking about demon possession. Oh and when your mind is opened up to something, something else has to step in. And I look at it like the secret societies, the old school clubs that eventually became the government and the intelligence agencies have been fucking around with some dark force. Christians want to go straight to demonic. Uh. You know, every sect is going to have their word for it, and I think it's a real thing. I don't believe any faith that claims to have like a monopoly on understanding what these dark forces are. I don't think the Bible alone can you know, offer up a thorough explanation. I think experiencing it is pretty much the only way to really know it. And if I had stuck with my Christian beliefs, I think that there's things that I've seen and that have happened to me that I would call demnic. But whatever the word you want to use for it, Yeah, I do definitely believe in something that can hijack and step in possess. Do you the CIA works with it? They use it in their monarch programming. Yes, they do the program to kill killers. I think there's a component of it in there. Some of them were just flat out created characters. Others of them were actually like steered into being what they were by whatever means. I mean, yes, we all know the stories. Anybody that's listened to your podcasts, Well, would you.
Speaker 4: Say that there either when you when you were doing DMT, you feel like you had a negative experience? Is dark?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've had the best and the worst that my mind has to offer served me on a platter that when it's happening. This is what scares people about psychedelics. It's also what draws people to psychedelics. Some people are adventurers. Some people are like, that's not for me. I think I look at it like fucking I would never go bungee jumping or fucking skydiving. Fuck that I would.
Speaker 4: I would never.
Speaker 3: I would smoke DMT and feel like I would never do that. Well, I recommend doing what you feel comfortable doing. Don't eat mushrooms because you saw Joe Rugan doing it or because you heard somebody on a podcast talk about it. These things are powerful, These things shouldn't be fucked with they shouldn't be sold as candy bars on conspiracy podcasts.
Speaker 4: I thank you for clarifying. Well, I do not think there's something to be tribal with.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know this about me, and I don't know if I've talked about it on your show, but when I was going through all this shit, shortly after I wanted to make a fucking documentary about psychedelics.
Speaker 4: Well, why do you think, like in ancient cultures it was reserved only for the shaman because and not just the lay person, because they had to like be some type of upper echelon. Motherfuckerss understand how.
Speaker 3: To there is that, But there was also mushroom cults mushroom you could call them tribes.
Speaker 4: But like ancient cultures I'm talking about, I am too, okay.
Speaker 3: And there's the variation.
Speaker 4: Of the ayahuasca.
Speaker 3: Ayahuasca's got several variations of how it's been used to but just in general, the shaman on the hill having the visions, doing the trips, destroying their body through these fucking trips, through other realms, doing it to hill other people, that's one component of it. But there's also sacraments among the people. There was a fucking tribe in Siberia that would eat amanita mscaria mushrooms and then they would piss. So the high, the head up guy in the tribe would fucking eat it first. The guy below him would drink his piss. The guy below him would drink his piss, and so you would trip lesser and lesser. I mean, I always that one always stuck out to me, and you could drink rain there piss, and it's actually better to drink the piss of somebody that's eaten that mushroom because it's poisonous and like it's almost a filter when you're litt evan.
Speaker 4: You laughed at me for doing your in therapy?
Speaker 3: Did I say this, Jedi? Did I say that I did this? I'm intrigued by it.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm try some shambabu off piss in a cup right now. You can try it.
Speaker 3: Well, you should eat an amanita muscara first.
Speaker 4: My iron is especially potent right now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean I would say that to the Akadelics. For me, they worked out. I've seen people lose their minds on them also, so I don't say fuck around with them. Willy Nelly. I think that I mean, I read.
Speaker 4: So much about experience the first time, Well.
Speaker 3: This could fucking become its own episode.
Speaker 4: I just want you to say it because it was captivating.
Speaker 3: Well in me, it's basically to me when I was younger, and I would the experience was more fresh. I used to really want to tell people because it's something that gave me complete comfort. And I'm a hundred percent convinced that this is all whatever you want to call it. Some people call it a simulation, some people call it a spiritual experience, whether it's you came here to get saved. Sorry, I just I find it captivating that all a lot of Christians are all against the Satanic panic blood ritual stuff, you know, and the religion. The way most people celebrate it is you're worshiping a blood sacrifice. That is what the Christian faith is based on. It doesn't have to be that way. Catholicism in particular, they get all fucking pornographic with the goddamn crucifixion, Like that's what this is now. And I mean that I'm getting off track here, but I just think that to demonize psychedelics and having your own spiritual experience without having the middleman of the church. I have an issue with that, but I've also fuck. When I was doing all these drugs, I had a preacher in the town I was living reach out to me through a handwritten letter. I got it in the melon. He've heard that I was the leader of some psychedelic occult. I don't know if I've told you this.
Speaker 4: This is into the cult, into the further.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, the point of this the point, No, it's a joke, but the but the point, I mean, it's not a joke that really happened. But the point is that guy was so open minded. He was a devout Christian. He told me he didn't believe in hell. He told me that the Bible was more like a guide book and that had been fucking translated so many times. And he understood about the Vatican. He understood all that stuff. And he was just like, I believe in love and forgiveness. I believe in the things Jesus taught. I read passages out of the Bible that I find help bring the message of love and light. And I told him all about my drug trips and he was just he was just listening for hours, and he didn't think I was fucking with anything demonic either.
Speaker 4: But you felt unconditional love the first time you did d MT.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call it that was what would you?
Speaker 4: How would you describe it? That's what I want you to say.
Speaker 3: I would okay, So do you really want to take the episode this way?
Speaker 4: I just I have a point I'm trying to make, and I need you to describe it. First.
Speaker 3: Well, I know what people call unconditional love, and I just think that that carries a woo woo kind of there's a there's a stigma I guess attached to me. No, but I have it because.
Speaker 4: Experienced it in my life.
Speaker 3: I know what it is good because a lot of people never have. And I've had many experiences that I would call unconditional love. Me too, my son. Uh, it's just one of those experiences like if you're holding a newborn baby, that is yours. But that's not what I experienced on DMT. I experienced a trip through all of existence and it was just I was in a tunnel. I just got shot right out of my body. I got to see everything in this reality turn into like three d legos before just vaporizing, and then I was just and I just hit that DMT fucking hard, and I haven't been able to do it since. I don't think I'll ever be able to do this again because it's such an experience that you just hesitate. So when I said I've done it these dozens of times, I've only had breakthrough experiences like under five. But anyway, it's like a it's it's kind of mundane to describe it, but I ended up traveling through all these fucking you would call them hallucinations, I don't believe they are, and I don't know where I was going. I don't know if I was going into my own DNA. I don't know if I literally really left this plane. But that's what it feels like.
Speaker 4: Did you see entities, Yes, what did they say?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I was just watching them fucking work. But that's at the end of the trip. So when I go through this tunnel and the hallucine in your nations are crazy. It's like kaleidoscopic, mathematical, just that the most psychedelic visuals you could ever imagine, but also very coded, like I can see why people think this is a simulation. I can see the thing that Jonathan Jacob talk about, this guy who has this red laser pointer and they can see the code when they smoke DMT. And he's doing this with like hundreds of people. And for me, when I got through that tunnel, what people I think that have seen this and say it's unconditional left to me, it's like it's everything and nothing at the same time, everything that's ever existed is there. Everyone. You don't see them, but you feel it, and you know that this is home. All this, the place that I just was like fucking shot out of a cannon from, is the trip. And I know people are gonna say that's gnostic. I know people are gonna say that's like a simulation. I don't. I can't break it down into simple terms. But this is the trip, and we're supposed to be here. We're supposed to be doing what we're doing. We're supposed to experience everything we're experiencing. It's all okay, the worst things imaginable, it's all okay. We're like probably coming back time and time again in different ways. But when you're there, it doesn't. You don't feel like a person, you don't really feel like anything, but you're just everything. People call it one love or one conditional love and yeah love, Sure, that was there. Everything was there. But when I got back and I saw the recreation and destruction of the universe when I was coming back to my body, and it was just visions that I could go on for several minutes describing. But it's hard to describe it. It's hard to remember it, and you almost like only remember it because you think about it a lot and tell the story to other people. Having a psychedelic experience is just impossible to imagine what it's like until you do it. But when I got back to my body, so I saw all this, and then I was just hovering above our level of existence, and I saw a guy sitting cross legged and a few people standing behind him talking, and the person sitting down said, holy fuck, and I realized that's me. As soon as I realized that was me, I was back to my body and the visuals were still really psychedelic, but they faded away rather quickly. I'd say within five minutes. I felt completely normal again. But I haven't looked at the world the same since, and I've tried to recreate it. I've hesitated trying to recreate it, and I don't think I ever need to recreate it. Having it once is enough and I think we'll probably have it again when we die.
Speaker 4: But do you think even though you had an overwhelmingly positive experience.
Speaker 3: With that, but it was the most intense experience of my life. I would say, when you do enough DMT, you lose the ability to be scared. If you do a little, it's terrifying. I always told people when we were like if it was someone's first time, and back when I was in a cult, but I would just say, if you want this experience to be like as big as possible, just go hard. What if you don't, I mean, it gets I've seen people they get scared because they stay here, but everything just gets crazy, like your most intense mushroom trip ever, and it comes on instantly.
Speaker 4: It's horrifying.
Speaker 3: It can be I've been scared shitless before.
Speaker 4: So the reason I asked you to describe it is because do you And if the answer is no, then so be it. But do you feel like doing something like that you could possibly bring back a hitchhiker?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: Positive or a negative one.
Speaker 3: Any you know scale going from negative to positive to neutral. Yeah, I've seen it. I've seen it. Happen to people. I don't know if it was the psychedelics that did it. The fact is, you know all the fucking research that the CIA and everybody back in the fifties and sixties were doing on this stuff. This is really fucking new to this day. There's people that like our parents' age, that were alive when LSD came into mainstream culture. So and we all know where that stuff can go. We know the all the negative baggage of that fucking that revolution. And then you know, whether you believe and they split the atom or not, those two things happened. So you know, people say it was the universe's answer to the atom bomb was LSD, But then that became the atom bomb of the mind because it got into people that wanted to weaponize it and control us. But you could also use these things to open people's minds up to in ways they wouldn't they wouldn't have access to otherwise. And I'm also hearing people now start to say that they're going to give people psychedelic experiences using AI virtual reality, and I'm going this could be way more dangerous than the actual drugs, because who's pre programming those things like Peter Thiel's actes Elon.
Speaker 4: It's also like, what do they want to implant in there?
Speaker 3: The same shit that they put in the TV screen that they've been fucking shooting at us on a small scale for everybody's, all of our lives.
Speaker 4: Do you think that you brought back a hitchhiker? Oh, and maybe that's why your sleep paralysis has turned into something weird.
Speaker 3: Well, after I started messing around with psychedelics, I defeated my sleep paralysis. So if I brought back something, I mean when I was young, my you know, through fifteen through twenty one, those were my years of fear. I was still like in the grips of everything I looked into with Christianity, and I still am not against christ in any fashion.
Speaker 4: It just saddens me, and I don't want a tangent too far, but it saddens me that that was your experience, because I had such an overwhelmingly positive experience. Like you, you did this DMT or whatever, and you felt like it released you from fear and from bondage to Christianity, and I feel like it freed me. Sure, I just I think people sad that that's your experience.
Speaker 3: Well, people are freed by different things. See in my in my belief system, which is ever changing. I don't think that anybody's going to burn in hell for believing in the wrong system.
Speaker 4: I don't think hell is what anyone perceives it to be.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't, And what I'm arguing isn't what I think your perspective is. I just know that a large presence in modern day Christianity is overly Catholic and its attachment to propaganda, the Satanic panic stuff, which is real, but it's also a part of the program.
Speaker 4: I think the Vatican is ran by Satanists.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's there's no question.
Speaker 4: That I can't, I don't even want to, but bring those assholes up.
Speaker 3: Most religions are Catholic light there are exceptions, don't get me wrong. And like you and I have had this conversation before, and you know, you were pretty straightforward with asking me if I thought I could bring some hitchhikers back. But I've told you before the like speaking in tongues and shit. I think that that opens doorways just as much. I think that it's.
Speaker 4: An interesting conversation to have because I don't know if I've ever said that I think I have on podcasts before that that's the type of denomination I grew up.
Speaker 3: I heard you say that on a podcast.
Speaker 4: Before I knew you say good, I have said it.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I wasn't spilling the beans, Pentecastle.
Speaker 4: Pente Castle. We did my entire family. Sometimes. You know what's odd about it, though, and you know so. I don't like to split hairs or anything or say my family special, but when everyone would in my grandpa's church would start breaking out speaking in tongues. I never got the creeps when my family did it, but there was like random people that would come to the church and start doing it, and I would get like freaked out and like get chills and like feel weird and feel nasty when they did it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's think of it like this, the psychedelic thing we were talking about. There's doors that can be opened in many ways. Just like with psychedelics. You can bring back some dark shit. You can go to some dimensions that maybe you really don't belong in, and maybe all of them are dimensions you don't belong in, and maybe we shouldn't be eating them. I'm open to that too. I've done a lot of shit that I shouldn't have done to me. Psychedelics don't feel like they did any They did way more good than they did. But I know that's not always the case. And I never would like tell people like you just need to do mushrooms, bro I wouldn't broke in them because I think there's certain types of people that should have an experience. I think it would help a lot of people, but I also think a lot of people would probably snap.
Speaker 4: That's why you were the inspiration behind me starting this little mini series is because the type of conversation we're having right now, we have when we're not recording right and these type of conversations had got me to thinking that the phenomenon itself is fascinating. Sleep paralysis I don't think can be explained as a health problem, no, And it just got me looking into paranormal, spiritual and like psychedelic experiences that kind of merge into one with sleepers. It's just.
Speaker 3: Now it's a good folcal point.
Speaker 4: Thaking the different aspects you could look into about it. I mean, that's why you're my guest tonight is because not only have you experienced sleep paralysis, but you've experienced the before and after of like DMT and the effect it had on your sleep paralysis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could talk about that a little bit too, if you want, because I, you know, I said it was fifteen when I had my first experience. I ended up going to college. I studied film in Arizona, and it was like a shitty community college in Scottsdale, but they had a fucking film department and nursing department. There was like normal college level stuff. And then you like all these other people doing their pre wrecks, and I had a lot of I hadn't eaten psychedelics yet, but I was really expanding my mind in ways that I wasn't when I I was growing up. Of course, everybody gets out on their own and they tend to do that, but I started. I was smoking marijuana very heavily. And she probably thinks I'm a heavy smoker now, but she has no idea how much I used to smoke. And I was having some weirdass experiences. One night in particular, I fell asleep listening to music and it was like when I was a little kid at that farmhouse I was talking about. I was hovering over the speaker. This was, you know, early two thousands. We didn't have soundbars, but we had like surround sound and then the main two front speakers. And I was in the corner of the room, hovering above that and realized that I saw myself asleep on the couch. And as soon as I realized that was me, right back into my body woke up. Fine. Didn't have sleep paralysis on that occasion, but it was weird fuck. And I used to like get really stoned and listen to music and I would fucking kind of start to levitate, but it wasn't my body, but it would just be like maybe starting to kind of lift, but my body's still in bed. And I looked into a lot of shit, and I was still kind of like borderline trying to be a Christian at this point, and I took some World religion classes. I looked into all everything I could, and I really just wanted to believe that all Christianity needed to be was about love and forgiveness, like that guy would tell me later, And if it is for you, that's great, and if it's not, I don't judge you for any of it. But I just don't like when it comes with fear. And when I shed I say I shed like my the grip that Christianity had on me. It's more accurate to say that I shed my fear of eternal damnation, of needing to be saved, of being just peace is a shit from the day you're born, that need to like have this blood ritual to go to heaven or whatever. And I know that's cut and dry, but that is what a lot of people do believe. And if you're a Christian who doesn't believe in that, great I don't consider myself a Christian. I just think that there's a lot of interesting things in the books. Jesus seems like a pretty cool motherfucker. He to me more seems like a radical than like a prophet. And maybe a lot of that stuff did happen, and maybe it didn't. It doesn't really matter. The word that he spoke is what should be focused on. So anyway, Uh Now, I didn't do drugs until after college. Is as far as like psychedelics go. I was twenty two and I did mushrooms. Had a crazy experience. It sucked for the first hour I thought I was dying, and then when I got over that, it was one of the best experiences I ever had. It would be probably six months later that I ate mushrooms again. But in between those two times, I smoke DMT the first time and then I kind of just started like doing them on a regular basis. I did a lot of mescaline. I did a lot of shit I shouldn't have done. I mean, there's a lot of like in the black market, there's a lot of these research chemicals and stuff that they'll take like MDMA and tweak them all the kills and you'll get two CB or I mean there's a whole variety of two C whatever. And some of them are fucking just speed and you hallucinate and it's not fun. Some of them are great. You feel you fork. It feels kind of like molly. But that kind of shit I kind of regret doing. I had fun a few times, but I'm sure that I did brand damage at least a little bit. As far as like eating mushrooms and smoking DMT goes. I don't regret any of that. Mescaline's great. It's like you can just totally be with it. I hate LSD always did. I felt like a locked filine cabinet when mushrooms made me feel like I was in a meadow and I saw things that later on, when I was making a documentary about psychedelics, just I fucking stumbled the name k Ultra always been a conspiracy theory or yeah, conspiracy theory guy. So as soon as I saw that shit, I stopped the fucking project. I was in the middle of it. I had gotten like a dozen interviews from these doctors, these professors, these activists. Rick Doblin, for MAPS, was scheduled to have an interview with me, And now I know that guy's a piece of shit. Tight end with Joe Rogan and this new push of the mk ultra.
Speaker 4: Stuff in k Ultra slash DMT, well it's a.
Speaker 3: Part of it now. And then you're getting all these other elements of it, like the artificial intelligence virtual reality shit that they're starting to talk about merging the two together, which is what Terence McKinnon preached. And he was a CIA guy, just like Timothy Leary before him with LSD. And so it does concern me that you see a lot of the like I love it for it, there's a push for it and a push into some pretty unsavory territory when it could be a positive thing and I think it's very elementary to sell it on podcasts.
Speaker 4: Well, so, how did your experiences with hallucinogens affect your sleep paralysis?
Speaker 3: So kind of in tandem with like getting out of high school and going to college, starting to like expand my horizons, I decided to try to not be afraid when the sleep paralysis took hold, because back then it was pretty you know, regular, and like I described with my first experience, I would always lock up when I would be awake, and I would try to move my body, lock up and start seizing. I never knew if that was me my body doing that, or that was like you're having trouble re entering your body or whatever, the fuck. But I did get it verified twice now, once by you, and several years ago with my first like serious girlfriend. We were together for six years and when I was first dating her, we fell asleep on her dad's couch and I had it happen and she freaked out. She was like Colby, and I could see her shaking me, trying to wake me, and I couldn't do anything about it. And then I finally got out of it and pulled through it, and she was like, what the fuck was that And I said, that's sleep paralysis and she's like, yeah, you were like convulsing. I said, I know, I could see you the whole time. I just can't fucking move when it's going on. I don't know if my eyes are closed or open. She said they were closed, but I could see her. So I always never knew that either, like were my eyes closed or open? And with you, something similar happened, like I don't know, around the end of last year, after you'd been living here for a few months. Do you remember.
Speaker 4: You told me, well, go ahead and describe it.
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly which one it was, because there was one night when I was like just sitting straight up and like throwing my arms up and stuff. Yeah, and then there was another one where you've I had my back to you and I was convulsing like that. Yes, So I don't know, like what, well, you told me.
Speaker 4: In one episode you tried to take me with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is not one of the times that you saw me having it. But so that's kind of getting ahead because now that I have control of the sleep paralysis, I can like play with it, and I know that these fucking guys that are more Christian think that's dangerous. But I'll tell you what's dangerous to me is when I fight it and I'm scared and I fucking have a seizure.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard voices telling you to kill me?
Speaker 3: Or no? But John Lennon just like Butters, Oh my god. Uh. I So I know that something's up because there's things that happen even when I don't have sleep paralysis, where I'm starting to drift to sleep and I'm not quite asleep, not quite awake. I hear people having conversations talking about shit that I wouldn't be able to imagine, just like random people's names like I did. And sometimes there are voices I like think I recognize them. Sometimes it's like I don't know who the fuck that is. Sometimes it's not English, and it's just like weird babble.
Speaker 4: When you're drowsing off.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that thing sometimes during sleep paralysis is like screaming at me. And it's mainly when i'm fighting it, like then I'm doing the convulscene, Like I hear like screams and these people it's like the show Legion that we watched.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like this is torment.
Speaker 3: It can be, but I haven't had these bad experiences with it for years. It used to be tormented, Yeah it was, and now it's like something that happens. And when it does, sometimes I play with it and have fun and I start lucid dreaming. One thing I can do is start lucid dreaming on command. After I break through sleep paralysis, I know I'm not awake. I can do anything I want. And for some reason, I usually fly like I'll just start flying, like I'm a fucking little boy, and I'm so scared of heights and flying, but in that I could feel completely safe. But the first time that I ever had a lucid dream where I decided to fly, this is kind of funny. I work at a place where I have to move around shit with a forklift and I have to it's very mundane, and just move palettes and shit. And I was in the dream knowing it was a dream, and I was on my forklift at work and I was like, this is a dream, and I just turned the fucking forklift into like a I don't know, like a helicopter or something. It just floated and I went over downtown Ashland, where the town I work in and I like saw buildings I recognized, and it felt so fucking real, but I knew it was a dream. And so I've done that many times, and I've done other things. I've gone to concerts and shit like I want to see this band singing this song, and I'll go watch that.
Speaker 4: And you said one night. What freaks me out is because you said, one night you could hear me dreaming.
Speaker 3: Just my mind, I could hear your thoughts. It seemed like because I asked you what it's like to be inside your head and you said, well, I said, because last night I was slipping into sleep and it sounded like your voice, but it was just like several thoughts overlapping each other to the point where it was just like hard to keep track of and it was your voice.
Speaker 4: Well, that's an actual accurate description of what it's like to be in my mind. But so do you feel like when you're leaving your body in this way, like this is astral projecting?
Speaker 3: I think sometimes it is. I think sometimes I'm actually dreaming, and it's hard to tell the difference. But the first time this happened, and this is the time that I defeated the sleep paralysis I didn't site it at all. And it's also the most intense experiences I've ever had with it, kind of like the first time I smoked the MTAM I first left. Okay, so in a nutshell, that same ex girlfriend that I was telling you about. I was asleep in their guest room and it was right on the edge of a creek in the forest, like this guy's backyard was the forest. And we had been doing a lot of mushrooms, like you know, every few days we would go out, just do a little bit and then we would trip big. But this was like on a break, hadn't done in a while all. But I fell asleep and everything just turned real visual as I started to fall asleep, and I heard noises coming from outside, and I tried to wake up, and I had the paraly sensation, and I was very calm, and I just said, I don't need to move, I'm breathing. I know I'm breathing. I'm still alive. And I just kind of like calmly talked myself through it. And then that seizure feeling that usually is like when I fight it, it just started like shaking my whole body. And then I rose above my body. I rose right above my chest and I had that three sixty vision and I just started like hearing the spinning noise, just going whoa, and it just got faster and faster until I was a hum and I'm like thinking, this is intense, but I've made it this far. I'm not going to back out now. And then just everything just kind of lit up. And I was hovering in that bedroom and I went down the hallway, went through the kitchen doorway, and my girlfriend and her dad were sitting on the couch. But it wasn't them. It was like very similar people to them. Their hair was different and I kind of like just hovered around in front of them. They couldn't see me. They were watching TV and it was like Oprah, but it wasn't Oprah. It was like another Oprah that doesn't exist here, but it's just like an Oprah esque person. And they were like laughing and he like patted her on the leg and he really did that. That was something he did. But I mean it was like a variation of them. And this is before all the fucking Marvel shit. So when all that shit started getting big, I could actually explain this to people better, like I really feel like I was like a neighboring dimension that was real similar to ours, but also different in a lot of ways. It was the same house, but it really wasn't. Things were different, just minute details were off. And that time I floated right back to my body and I woke up just totally peacefully. And from then on, very few times do I fight it. Every once in a while, to this day, I will fight it. And the last time it happened was, like I said, it was at your family's house.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 3: I I haven't told you the details of this just because I don't want you to think I'm saying anything negative.
Speaker 4: About my team.
Speaker 3: Well, just this experience because it was freaky and I feel kind of weird talking about it really.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So just some vague backstory to not get too personal. Julia and two of her cousins that are sisters to each other and myself we're all talking one night and we were talking about some dark ass family history and like demonic stuff came up, and that night it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, we were traveled into the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then the next night we hadn't been talking about it, at all, but I was on a weird schedule because we were in the Eastern time zone three hour difference, and I just we're there for four days, so I decided to not sit so I would go to bed at like five and just watch shit. But on our last night there, I turned the TV off, thinking I should get some sleep before we get up to the head of the airport. And I was kind of in a loopy mood, you know how you feel when you're like traveling and like not sleeping in your own bed. And I was laying like with on my stomach with my arm up under my pillow, and I just felt like it normally does, drifting to sleep. And then all of a sudden, like there was a bolt, like a jolt through my entire body, and I kind of had my hand sticking out. It's like one of those headboards that's like a metal frame that you can like dangle your arm through. But there was a wall there and my hand was kind of between the wall and the handrail or the headboard rail, and something grabbed it, like and I couldn't move, and I felt heard it just it was like it just said demon and I thought it had me and I was like, this is fucking bad, like like we're not home, I'm gonna get up, like and I don't even know if it was really a demon, but I remember having these thoughts like this is this would be so fucked up if I let a demon possess me where we're visiting her family, my god, and there's like her cousins, they're like high school age or your second cousins. They're like asleep in the next rooms. And I'm like, I can't get possessed by Like what if I make what if I make a scene?
Speaker 4: What if you go ronde fayo and shoot my whole family?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I just fought it.
Speaker 4: Like it was touching me.
Speaker 3: It was grabbing my wrist and pulling, and I had that sleep paralysis sensation where like I was just fucking convulsive. Told me, I told told you I had sleep paralysis and it was bad. I didn't give you any details about it until now, But honey, beyond, I think it was something there because wherever I.
Speaker 4: Am, well it's in her house, is in the middle of nowhere, it's.
Speaker 3: In the middle of like Amish country. Yeah, so what's gone on there? Well, what fucking burial ground did your fucking cousin build her house on because I I don't know, Like I don't want to say, like, I have like a doorway that I can take with me wherever I go. And we're actually watching a movie about this right now, where this little kid when he dreams he opened the door, he changes reality for those around him. It's a Flannagan movie, Mike Flanning it but we haven't finished it yet. But yeah, like insidious and stuff like. I could see why people just roll with this element of it because I don't think I'd be able to live there, like in the house.
Speaker 4: If in my cousin's house.
Speaker 3: This is where I was sleeping that night, I don't want to sleep there ever. Again, do you.
Speaker 4: Think it had something to do with what we were talking about the night before? Probably because we were dressing some real serious issues, Yes, and in my family, but about demons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a bizarre experience. It was unique, and I'm not serious, Like, if we go visit your family again, I'll sleep there, but I might just take some fucking speed or something to stay awake.
Speaker 4: I always sleep on the couch. I've never felt comfortable sleeping in that bedroom alone. I've always wanted to sleep on the couch. That was the first trip I've ever been to her house where I've slept in that room.
Speaker 3: You moved on up bringing home a man hit the bed, But.
Speaker 4: I mean, so, so how long did that last?
Speaker 3: A while? Really? Well, I mean these are all it's like psychedelics and these these whatever fucking realms. These are that you can experience in sleep paralysis and like when you work with it and leave. And I'm not telling anybody to try this and to like surrender to your sleep paralysis if you're scared of it and you don't want to face it. But don't that be.
Speaker 4: Your advice though? To someone who's tear of.
Speaker 3: Having it, Well, the thing that makes it terrifying is fighting it.
Speaker 4: What if they're having like what you saw at my cousin's house every night, well, fuck it, surrendered to it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm glad that I don't your advice. I mean this, boo, go live with your grandma. Hope it's better there, But you know, I don't. Maybe it was just like a combination of things. Maybe that was my interpretation of the experience, but it was like I never have the idea of like a demon.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it's real in my family. Do you remember the stories of me growing up in my grandma's house and all the stuff we saw there?
Speaker 3: Of course, and my family has it too, like I'm going. Julia knows I'm going through something kind of personal with my own father, and he has a fucking curse in his lineage that he's succumbing to. It seems like and like it's got me wondering, am I gonna like I crack out at sixty something?
Speaker 4: Broke that away from you?
Speaker 3: Well? Also, my dad has never been a good sleeper, and I sleep very little four hours a night. I get my best sleep, like from six in the morning to however long I sleep in, But it's hard for me.
Speaker 4: It's time moved in that you've been getting good sleep.
Speaker 3: I've been getting better sleep, but I also don't sleep a lot. Like it'll go it'll be like maybe eight hours one night and then like three nights in a earl where I only gets three to four hours of sleep. And my dad's in the same way. And I always wondered because I heard some about some studies that said the brain damage that happens when you're not getting enough sleep is like a lot of the cause of dementia and Alzheimer's. And these are just theories, but I've heard enough people say it that it's got me concerns. Yeah, but I don't like, you know, I sleep in like two or three days a week where I have I can have opportunity to sleep in, and then the other like I just can't go to bed early. So if I go to bed late and have to get up early, those are nights where But anyway, yeah, I have slept better. The sleep paralysis has been less of a thing since you've been here. But I mean I could tell stories and stories about stuff I've done when I've had sleep paralysis, like things that I think I've seen, whether they're dreams, whether it's astral projection, psychedelic stories. But one in particular that Julia alluded to earlier, I was having these dreams for about a week. And I also had these dreams before you got here, and it was something about a portal, that there's a portal right here, and it's all I know. It's a week our well, like somewhere back here and like in our studio. But this is just I don't mean you to think I believe this is real.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just say really saying in the studio are you.
Speaker 3: Saying don't know where it is. This is a recurring dream that I've had for years since I've lived in here. It's like in this house. Yes, it's like a David Lynch type dream. It's surreal. There's weird noises, things just aren't normal. And I always see a guy with a cowboy hat standing in front of the house, and then I see a woman like pushing a wagon, and she says, protect the portal, and they both look back here like from our front, like if you're standing where we park, like on the sidewalk behind the car. They're like looking back towards the backyard or this end of the house like this, she says that, and then they look. And then when you moved here, it started turning into somebody's coming. They're on their way, and we got to get the fuck out of here, and it's real currying. I told you if we did this podcast, I was gonna say some shit that may upset you. And you thought I was going to other places. I bet I did. Like I didn't want to scare you. But you wanted to have out. No, like in the dream, just like in the.
Speaker 4: Dream of the poor, we need to get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: This is the same atmosphere, and no, I have that feeling. I have this foreknowledge in the dream. I'm aware. I don't know how I know it. I don't know if I got a phone call, because the dream just starts right there, like you're here, oh cowboy. No, that's the other dream where there's a portal, but when you moved in the dream switched to. Every time I have that dream, it's the same feeling, the same atmosphere. I'm out in the front yard knowing they're on their way. I don't know who they are. They have guns, and we have to get the fuck out of here in the dream, and I always do. I always get us out of here in the dream.
Speaker 4: And I wake up, you better get us out.
Speaker 3: So then while this is happening, and sometimes there's like people that show up in the dream and I don't know who they are in this reality, but in that dream, I know them. I don't know how I know them. Yeah, and they're like, you know, they're helping, They're like, yeah, giving me tips on like they're you know just if it was a movie, they would be like side characters that show up. But anyway, I was having this dream once and then I like started experiencing a slight bit of sleep paralysis. And sometimes now it just goes straight from like yeah, you can't move and you're not freaking out about it, but then hovering above my body. And it's weird because you know how I said, there's the three sixty vision. Sometimes it's like you're still not quite this can from your body yet, and you're you're still like seeing.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I just have this shit. You you're talking to me like I fucking understand. I don't get the sentiment. I don't get the sentiment.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, not expecting you to understand.
Speaker 4: You can describe it to me. I can sympathize, but I don't have this shit.
Speaker 3: But in this scenario, I know that I'm leaving my body, but and I can see my own body and I can see you.
Speaker 4: And I like, is it me or is it a dream of me? Am I wearing my night clothes and this is.
Speaker 3: Exactly what we look like in bed, So I don't know if it's a dream. I don't know if it's what it is, like I feel like.
Speaker 4: It's wrong my body pillow, and like, well.
Speaker 3: This was before the body pillow. This was this is like I want to say, maybe last November, okay, And i'd been having those recurrane dreams that kind of shifted when you got here and I knew that I was floating away and I saw you and I didn't want to leave you there, and I brought you with me like you also left and we were like holding hands. It sounds like a fucking cheesy movie. And we like floated into the living room and we couldn't get past the doorway. And then I look over and Dexter's coming with us. My fucking retarded dog is like floating behind us, going like he does. I couldn't see your face or mine, but I could see Dexter's dumbass. And then I was like, everything's okay. We don't have.
Speaker 4: The house exactly.
Speaker 3: His soul is like bonded to us somehow because I was trying to but and then when I saw him, it like made me think, They're like, I don't know, this is just a drill. I don't we don't really got to leave. And then back in.
Speaker 4: My body, and you said I didn't want to leave off the couch too, because you were like, come on, yeah, it was like I don't forgot.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that, So you're scared. You start you started dangling down and like weighing yourself to the couch and you're like, I don't want to do this, and I was like, it's easy. It's like it's like Peter Panshit.
Speaker 4: That literally sounds like me.
Speaker 3: I know you would be scared.
Speaker 4: I would be.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that was just like a brief thing that happened. And like I said, these could be dreams.
Speaker 4: There could be a portal.
Speaker 3: I think dreams. I think dreams are portals. See. I think when it comes to like psychic abilities, the abilities to do this, whether it's a curse or something that you just that you have, we all had that at some point.
Speaker 4: But don't you feel like you are a little bit more susceptible than the average joke?
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, because when I was a little kid.
Speaker 4: Even as a small child, you were seeing but on the other side of the veil or whatever.
Speaker 3: They say, Yeah, but I've not seen a ghost since I was that young, So maybe the door was opened back then, they.
Speaker 4: Would you consider to be like, Okay, you haven't seen the ghost of a dead person, but think of all the stuff you've seen in your dreams and all the like weird sleep paralysis, and they were doing this and that that's all paranormal.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure it is.
Speaker 4: That's why it doesn't have to be like the ghost of a dead part.
Speaker 3: But the reason I've always been drawn to the paranormal always, which is what led me into conspiracy, because they are so intertwined. Yes, is having experienced shit that I didn't think was normal because it wasn't. My brother started experiencing sleep paralysis as an adult. It sounds like maybe he said he had it younger. I don't remember, do you.
Speaker 4: He said, like a young adult.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I thought, And that's when it started getting really intense for me. But yeah, I don't. I think there's something up, in particular with the valley that I'm from, with my mom's family and my dad's family, there's a lot of darkness in both. There's a lot of weird shit. And then I visited your family and saw you guys have just as much and like.
Speaker 4: There's these experienced there's.
Speaker 3: These generational ties. Yes, I know, and there's doorways that I don't know. Like I said, I think that all of us have this but through floride and television, and like maybe us who still experience it in this reality, you know, maybe we have large holes in our head that don't get clogged so easily. But one of the things I always said about psychedelics was it's not adding anything to your experience. Your brain is constantly limiting your experience because if you saw reality as it is is, you wouldn't be able to function as a human. You wouldn't be able to make your kids lunch before school, you wouldn't be able to have a fucking alarm clock, you wouldn't be able to wipe your ass for real. It could be, but it also could be like the path that I don't believe in anymore that I once did, is that it could be utopia. I think the experiences are valuable sometimes, but I don't think it's the answer. I think it's a fucking tool, and you can really misused tools, so you can use tools to do great things.
Speaker 4: And I actually want to get your opinion on something, but it's gonna switch gears a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, good, I feel like we've been on the same gear for a while. Anyway, what else is there to say as far as that goes, like did.
Speaker 4: You have anything you wanted to sum up from your experiences or I.
Speaker 3: Mean, like I said, there's like if you hit a question that like triggers some like a story, but there's lots. I mean, I feel like I gave a good analysis or over good overview of all the stuff that sticks out that's worth talking about because there's so many experiences. It used to, like I said, it used to happen like several times a month. There's fucking spurts where it happens nightly and then I won't have it for six months. So it's just it's pretty unpredictable at this point.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like it corresponds with whether or not like you've been drinking or like eating?
Speaker 3: Not at all. No, I've tried to track all that stuff, and just like fasting, I used to do a lot of intermitt and fasting. I used to eat a lot cleaner than I e now. I used to drink less than I do now. I used to I've always pretty much smoked the pot, So maybe that's the problem. It's goddamn Mary Gianna. But I think certain things affect sleep in ways that we don't know. The best sleep I ever get and I don't experience sleep paralysis at all is if I go to Better for a few beers.
Speaker 4: Is that why you drink nightly?
Speaker 3: That's why I start drinking more is because I don't sleep very well.
Speaker 4: I think the answer to not having sleep paralysis is to poison body.
Speaker 3: It's not sleep paralysis that I'm afraid of. It's I can't sleep. I lay in bed, awake.
Speaker 4: Try a meal.
Speaker 3: I've put. I've had melatonin suppositories. They feel good going in.
Speaker 4: No body works makes this sleepy spray that you spray all along.
Speaker 3: All I needed is some bath and body works to get rid of sleep paralysis.
Speaker 4: It's like a lavender tea tree. I can rub it on your feet for you.
Speaker 3: Smell. You're gonna say taint. It feels the way you describe it. It sounds like it smelled delightful.
Speaker 4: It does, Oh my goodness, it puts me right to sleep.
Speaker 3: But like I said, I've worked through years of all of this. I've been telling you that I want to get back into running. When I exercise on a semi consistent basis. You know, jog a few days a week. I sleep a lot better. I sleep a lot better if I have a beer or two before bed. I've never tried any medications. I would never take a ban or anything like that. But and you know, there's lots of things I could do, and just wearing myself out sometimes makes it harder to sleep. I feel exhausted all day long, and then I come home from work feels tired, and then I lay awake in bed and I feel like I should be a fucking sleep but my eyes are just opened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, so I do want to get your opinion on something that is going to take us on a little bit of a detour now. So was there anything you wanted to final thoughts on sleep paralysis before? I tangent?
Speaker 3: So we're moving completely away from sleep paralysis.
Speaker 4: It's about dreams and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean, just to surmise, wrap up. I think I'm using that word correctly. Sleep paralysis just kind of like with the extreme DMT experiences. Sleep paralysis itself is a tunnel potentially, and it could lead to darkness underground. It can lead to you know, some inner city, place full of crackheads. It could lead to a meadow, it could lead nowhere. I mean, I think it's a lot of this ship is just a reflection of us, like who we are as a person, what work. Yeah, I mean I think we could be We could all be conduits to a certain degree of different elements of like different realities. I don't know how it all works. I know I've experienced many variations of some crazy ass shit. Like I said, even that one at your cousin's house was just like, fuck, that's new. This has been happening to me over half my life and I've never had that happen before. And I don't, Like I said, I don't know if it was geographically unique your family's experiences and the things we were talking about, but I felt like it was there, Like just was under there whatever that house is sitting on, and it's some weird land out there, it is probably got some fucking crazy ass history. Just like even we drove through where your grandparents are buried, and you could just look around and be like, there's a feeling is there was like children of the corn shit going on here probably like sixty to eighty years ago, this place just looked like a god named Stephen King novel that house.
Speaker 4: That we showed you next to the churches where we saw those demons in the house.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: But so you think like you're not saying the shadow people in the hag and stuff like that's just made up figments of people's imagination, are you because I don't think.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily at all. No.
Speaker 4: In fact, I think it's specific.
Speaker 3: Think about it like this, all the shit I've told you tonight, do I expect everybody to just like believe it? Do I care if they believe it. I'm not gonna pooh pooh anybody's experiences. If you saw a hag, if you saw a hat man, those are variations of something that a lot of people have seen. And so I think it's kind of like, why I don't you know, this is not really related. But I don't dismiss Bigfoot because of the people that I don't think have reasons to lie about experiencing things. I think that there's been enough people that saw the hat man, and I think people have seen these things before they even knew other people see these things. So it's kind of like DMT. There's similar entities that people see, and I've seen many of them, and they're real enough to have been experienced by multiple people. So there's some Yeah, I would say, the old Hag, the hat Man, the Guardian, the.
Speaker 4: Shadow of people. It's all real.
Speaker 3: Like I said, there's been shadow people in my psychedelic experiences and in dream that world between where I hear voices. I yeah, I think that's a huge element of slipping into a place where the physical and the spiritual are overlapping. And I do think that's what sleep paralysis is. Like that guy that had the Christian angle on it, he did say that. He also said the generational trauma thing. I think he's got a lot of right ideas about it. I just don't think it's solely demonic.
Speaker 4: Well, I will tell you I have lived in many houses, and I have experienced all kinds of crazy stuff, paranormal stuff. I've never had sleep paralysis. Thank god. I'm actually I sleep like a bear.
Speaker 3: I concur that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so when I'm asleep, i'm out. But I've never felt anything in this house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only dreams for me.
Speaker 4: In the dream like there might be a portal or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they said. The cowboy hat guy didn't sing.
Speaker 4: Me out because I've never felt anything in.
Speaker 3: This house, and maybe there's nothing.
Speaker 4: Here it I think it could be in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Well, to give you a little background, we live in the middle of a middleish smallish city, you know, eighty thousand people and we live in the like offshoot of downtown. But the property is an old farmhouse with a big ass backyard. In this house that we live in is like the old cottage that the slaves probably lived in Oregon was fucking having slaves up until like fucking twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: You could definitely tell that this was a slave house.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel quite at home here. I get down cooking, cooking in the kitchen, I get get a little soul.
Speaker 4: Also because it has no air conditioning, barely any heat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can like put yourself into extreme hallucinatory states of mind just by standing in the kitchen in July. Yes, it's like it's like Joe Rogan, eat your heart out, hot yoga, cold plunge.
Speaker 4: Come to our en.
Speaker 3: Go turn on the sprinkler in my backyard to water the garden. That's your fucking cold plunge. Have you noticed lately all of Joe Rogan's guests come on and well, you don't listen, but they come on and they're like, yeah, I was in the middle of my daily routine. You know, I do do an hour in the sauna, a cold plunge. Oh well, it's not new. He's been pushing it for years. I need to slab a fucking raw elk liver. I shoot my boat in the backyard. Everybody's like trying to tell them they're that they're in his cold. It's hilarious. He's got to be getting bored. He's got to be of course, And you know, maybe some of them have tried to a couple times.
Speaker 4: I don't know, But you just be themselves.
Speaker 3: Your podcast doesn't get very big if you're not catering. I mean, I'm happy with my numbers. You're happy with your numbers, I assume.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy that I make genuine connections with people that listen to mind.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, now that Joe Rogan's a Christian, I think you have a chance to get on there.
Speaker 4: You but was that it that's all you had on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I said, pursue if you have this phenomenon that takes place in your own life, pursue it with discretion, don't listen to anybody that doesn't feel right when they're giving you advice. Play around with it if you want to, fight it, if you want to. But I just think that there's something going on here that no belief system could could tackle and figure out.
Speaker 4: For definitely not modern medicine.
Speaker 3: No modern medicine's more laughable than the Christian thing. I'm serious, Like, this is not uh mental condition. I think that it might be like the remnants of some telepathy we all have.
Speaker 4: Well, on that note, I feel like when you're dreaming, you are going through some type of portal like experience.
Speaker 3: Consciously, there's no doubt about that, because you were somewhere else experiencing things that your physical body. You're obviously asleep, drooling on your pillow, but you're doing all sorts of crazy shit and dreams that feels so real a lot of the time.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I so, Okay, I guess it's time for an announcement. And this is intense for me. Why are you smiling?
Speaker 3: You're gonna tell everybody I have herpees.
Speaker 4: You have a scorching case of herpes.
Speaker 3: They call me the Cankerman. That's a reference to anybody who's a Mike Flanagan fan. He's the Cankerman, and he's cared to stay. He is always going to be with me. That to me is a metaphor for herpes. I'll always be with you. He calls him the Cankerman, and he's whispering into his ear. This is what's this movie called again?
Speaker 4: Before I wait?
Speaker 3: Yes, little kids got a cankerman possessing his dreams. And he sits on his chest and whispers in his ear, I'm.
Speaker 1: With you always.
Speaker 3: And then he starts scratching his inner thigh. No, he doesn't. It could be a metaphe anyway, I don't want to shoot on your announcement. I don't really have herpes.
Speaker 4: Hopefully it's actually our announcement.
Speaker 3: Well you're you're going to be the one to make it. It is our announcement.
Speaker 4: So we've done a pretty good job successfully concealing our announcement for the last six months. And I still I mean, it's hard for me to even say it, but baby Dennis will be here in two and a half months.
Speaker 3: Give or take and a half. You never know how these things finish cooking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two and a half ish months I will be going on a maternity leave, little conspiracy baby.
Speaker 3: He's probably gonna suffer from sleep paralysis and ghost adventures.
Speaker 4: Well, he does have us for parents, so we'll see how he turns out. But it is a boy.
Speaker 3: By the way, I passed on my sleep paralysis. She passed on her love for Zach on ghost adventures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I could have passed on my weird paranormal experiences. I mean everybody in my family has had just awful paranormal.
Speaker 3: Well, between the two of us, if he comes out just a normal, normal kid, if it'll be weird, right, Like I expect him to be a crazy little kid like I was and you too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well I was actually a really shy little kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you were.
Speaker 4: Later in life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But just as far as like experiences, oh yeah, that stuff in our family's.
Speaker 4: Histories, definitely. I think even us coming together was destined in a way.
Speaker 3: Nick from Occult Rejects did a ritual and had us to talk about Laurel canyon On together, and.
Speaker 4: We fell in love.
Speaker 3: You fell in love.
Speaker 4: You loved me before I even knew who you were.
Speaker 3: I haven't been into married women since I was.
Speaker 1: In my twenties.
Speaker 4: You didn't know where I was married.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did. I knew you were married.
Speaker 4: When you heard my Laurel Canyon series.
Speaker 3: When you and I worked together on Nick Show about Laurel Canyon. I knew you were married at that point.
Speaker 4: You still have the hots for me, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I married women used to do it for me. I got over that shit.
Speaker 4: But anyways, since I've been pregnant the last six months or six whatever.
Speaker 3: She every every night she has a different dream where I've I've either like chopped her arm off and thrown it in a river, or cheated on her, or she's having horrible things happened to her.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna sorry to jump in there and take it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was gonna say, I've never dreamed until I was pregnant at all.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I had dreams when I was a little kid, but in my adult years, I don't dream. I would just black out a sleep and wake up. The first time that I got pregnant, I knew something was up because I started having extremely vivid dreams. I've heard others and I found out I was pregnant.
Speaker 3: I've heard other women say that their dreams get a certain quality to them, and for you, it was just the fact that they were there at all. But yeah, that that that element changes because you're pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is kind of PTSD for me. But I knew something was wrong with the first pregnancy because I stopped dreaming all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: So if she goes one night without a dream, I have to take her to the year.
Speaker 4: No, But the last couple months, or actually since I've been pregnant, I've been just having this realization that my body is a portal in and of itself right now creating life.
Speaker 3: Women are portals, no doubt, and even trans of women are portals.
Speaker 4: No, they're not. The dreams I've been having have are like otherworldly, almost like where our baby is telling me that he's always been with you, and like weird.
Speaker 3: I was on a boat, yeah, fighting the sea.
Speaker 4: And it could be a metaphor for something though, because this is how the dream went.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's talking about the ocean of sleep paralysis.
Speaker 4: He's a boat in the middle of the ocean at night, and there was a million stars in the sky and the water was rough, and you were alone on the boat and you were standing at the front of the boat and you were looking up at the stars and the waves were like crashing all around, and he said that he's always been with you.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that, son. You make me look like a badass. I'm on a boat.
Speaker 4: Alone in the crashing waves.
Speaker 3: And I was doing Lieutenant Dan, you will not sink this ship.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's odd?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: No one that I'm dreaming at all. Two, that I'm having like spiritual revelations in my dreams from our baby.
Speaker 3: I mean that shit, to me is not weird at all.
Speaker 4: Saying that's why I feel like dreaming. And this wholesly paralysis thing is such a paranormal, supernatural experience because even being pregnant, these dreams are if I could even describe these dreams, it's like your worst fears and your highest hopes mixed together and like futuristic, and.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a psychedelic experience.
Speaker 4: It feels like one. And then I watched this video the other day. It said, if you're this far along in your pregnancy, it's just in again, big pharma or whatever. They just try to write it off as some medical You know, there's nothing pregnant.
Speaker 3: Take this pill right away.
Speaker 4: Well, it just said, if you're this far along in pregnancy, you may start to notice that your dreams are becoming extremely vivid or you're having horrible night tears. There's nothing to worry about. This is a perfectly normal part of pregnant.
Speaker 3: And it's like, especially if you are carrying a Antichrist.
Speaker 4: But don't you think, like that's just like their way of like writing it off, like, oh, there's nothing special about what's happening to you right now.
Speaker 3: It's just well, the medical industry does that with everything.
Speaker 4: It's for me.
Speaker 3: We have a pill for that, we have a name for that condition. Especially modern day psychiatry psychology, they're so arrogant in the way they look at the paranormal and dreaming. That's why parapsychology, I think is better. I prefer you over fucking Freud because these things aren't just poo pooh. They're not just like, oh, your brain's trying to make sense of I've heard this kind of shit. Your brain's just trying to make sense of the day, and it's like running through the remnants of thoughts that are just like in the back. It's like, how the fuck do you know that that sounds like some gay ass shit you just made up on like a book report day, and you didn't read the book, and then people believed it. We all want to fuck our mom too.
Speaker 4: Just what they say.
Speaker 3: That's what Freud says. His whole model is based on this weird sexual malfunction we all have. Because this guy wanted to fuck his mom, so we projected that onto all of humanity.
Speaker 4: He sounds like the guy from the Children of God colors.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look at Freud, he's tied to all that shit. And then there's like Kinsey, the fucking pedophile guy who was trying to revolutionize sex. Like I used to think that guy was badass until I found out everything about him, Like I thought it was sexual revolution like exploring sexuality, but no exploring sexuality to him meant no limits like Children of God.
Speaker 4: Well, I just think that this entire experience for me has been magical, And maybe it's just because I'm a first time like we had this second time reading, but.
Speaker 3: We had this conversation earlier because a family member of hers is going through this with their spouse and she's a first time mom and he isn't so excited. But she is, and he's saying it's because I've already gone through this, and like I said, you know, I have a son already. This is I can't imagine it being any less magical each time it happens. I don't get that.
Speaker 4: I don't get it either, but you would be the one to tell me, because this.
Speaker 3: Well, you and I are together, So that's a good starting point that I didn't have the first time around. And it's more magical to me this time around in a lot of ways because I experienced a lot more of it. There's a level of intimacy between you and I that I didn't have with my other son's mom, So right off the bat, like it's a more unique experience altogether.
Speaker 4: And I said this on the Occult Rejects podcast like a couple of weeks ago, but I do feel like our baby has always been with us.
Speaker 3: So you did you announced this on another show?
Speaker 4: No, I said in pregnancy, I feel like it's weird because.
Speaker 3: Well, take if you want to like think about it that way, physiologically, your eggs have always been with you, so that right there.
Speaker 4: They were with me in my mom's roomb.
Speaker 3: Right, and so then the male adds his little jism sauce to the mix, and then the conception like where you've seen those they're not recent recent, but they're fairly recent relatively, but they're like they show the spark of life when the sperm cell breaks through the It's like they even showed it in the coust talking. So it's been around at least since John Travolta was skinny and not as gay as he is now. He's always been gay, I know, but he just stopped hiding it so well. He was so cool in Lacou's talking.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, it's a spark of why so, but yeah, what do you think, like when you say they're always with us, do you mean as the mom or both parents?
Speaker 4: I feel like both because when I got pregnant the first time, everything everything about me on a cellular level changed and I knew immediately that this was something that I was supposed to do. And then I lost that pregnancy and it was devastating to me, and my ex husband did not He was not excited that I was pregnant and did not ever want to try to he basically that's what ended us, is that he did not want children and he was relieved that it didn't come to fruition, and I you emailed me in the middle of us deciding that we were over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I wanted to talk about Hunter and Stomp and making snuff films.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I mean it just felt like weird, serendipitous timing because I had always had the hots for you. I was leaving my husband and you were single, and the rest of this just happened to be. I mean, the fact that we were interested in the same conspiracy topics, that we had worked together, that we knew that we were friends, that you you literally didn't talk to me for months, and then out of nowhere, just sent me a random email, like a couple of weeks after Zachary and I had decided to split. The first pregnancy was almost kind of like a spiritual experience to set me up for what was to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean, having a kid with somebody who doesn't want to do that with you, how cool would that be?
Speaker 4: I was not happy about it, but I wanted the baby.
Speaker 3: And even if you and I like start hating each other and go our separate ways, we'll both will be stoked about our baby. And I don't want everybody to think that she's got her bags packed, But if you had to live with me, you would understand that it's probably a matter of time before she either kicks the shit out of me or leaves.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: According to your expert advice, you say that you know our relationship is strong because we do have quarrels.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. Like, if you want to get personal and talk about that a little bit, you and your ex never fought because you guys never talked. You lived in your own separate wings of the manner, and when you're intermingling with somebody on a daily basis, like I have this situation where two days out of the work week, I'm home with my son and I work the swing shift, and we see each other so often and talk so often that when we do fight, it's the rare occasion. But you know we've thrown down because we're both passionate, we're both fucking stubborn, and we're not so quick to be willing to see it the other person's way. But you didn't have that even the opportunity to hit that level with your ex because we.
Speaker 4: Were completely indifferent towards each other.
Speaker 3: Your roommates that sometimes pinched each other's nipples, so have fun. I've had fuck buddies too, I just didn't live with them.
Speaker 4: Did you marry one and stay with them seven years?
Speaker 3: Well, the concept of the fuck buddies kind of you avoid all that other shit.
Speaker 4: I do have to say, though, having experienced pregnancy loss and you can, you know, throw in your two cents. It's horrifying for me to announce this. I almost feel guilty.
Speaker 3: I know that you've got some shell shock from your first experience, but you know, and we did wait up till like twenty weeks before we told anybody outside of family, And I mean, I think that's playing it pretty safe. If you're looking at SATIS miscarriages, a lot of women miscarry in the first couple of weeks and don't even know they were ever pregnant. They thought they had like a weird cramp or something. And you experienced something horrendous and it.
Speaker 4: Was almost in your death experience.
Speaker 3: Just for you getting through those first six to twelve weeks where there is that window of likely things like that happening, I'll tell you experiencing it just vicariously through you. It was yeah, and you've made it over the hump. I mean you're into the third trimester now. I personally don't think there's any risk involved telling people. I don't think it's going to change the outcome of anything that wasn't going to happen already. I'm cool with it. I mean, we kind of discussed it before we started recording, and it was your idea. But I also, I mean, Julia is not gaining a lot of weight, so maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't.
Speaker 4: My nose is swollen.
Speaker 3: I mean, I told you my.
Speaker 4: Face looks a little swollen.
Speaker 3: I think my mom has the similar judgment as you, as is she actually gives Candas Owns the time of day, and my mom was watching Candace. She since moved on. But every time, and I think it's happened twice since my mom's been watching her, my mom would say, I think Kndas is pregnant, and then like two weeks later she would announce it.
Speaker 4: Well, if there's any of the listeners out there who are Patreon subscribers who have noticed my last couple months of videos, maybe somebody has been like, I wonder if she's gotten fat.
Speaker 3: Or I've been making sure she's eating good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's hungry all the time.
Speaker 3: Well that means if he eats as much as his fucking brother's starting to. Yeah, it's all he wants to do.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I feel like I'm so proud of us that I'm happy to announce.
Speaker 3: Well I thought you were You were like hesitant, is what I thought you meant.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, despite my reservations, because of what has happened in the past, I am proud of us for how far we've come.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't do much. I gave you the yogurt. Yeah, and you processed it quite nicely.
Speaker 4: This is all, like I said, I feel like very much destined.
Speaker 3: And I mean, like I said, you know, when I went to that place that some people call gay, unconditional love or straight. You know, I'm sorry to poo poo on the hippie terms, but yeah, it's all destined. It's all destined to happen in fucking multiple variations of separate ways. There's a fucking universe right next to us where you miscarried. There's a universe right next to us where we have twins. Then there's universes that you get further down and you and I never ever met I mean, it's like literally every possibility. I've seen this on DMT. I was on a riverbank.
Speaker 4: I took it because when I first moved here, I had deja vu a lot.
Speaker 3: I have dejev vous all the time. In fact, the other day I didn't even tell you. We're sitting in there with my son and you said something to me, and I was holding him, and the way he was looking at me, and the way you were looking at me, and the like angle of the sunlight coming through the blinds, it was just all like this moment has been experienced and like everybody knows who experiences deja vu, and I think it's pretty normal while it's happening, there's no fucking.
Speaker 4: Doubt so that we've done this before.
Speaker 3: Well, that moment, I've experienced it before.
Speaker 4: I know, But I'm saying when I moved here, I just kept having it like every other day. It was like I've done this before. I've been here before, I've lived here before.
Speaker 3: So you're either on the right path or the wrong one that you keep taking.
Speaker 4: I would say the right one, because it's gotten us a little conspiracy.
Speaker 3: We're naming him Bill Cooper Dennis.
Speaker 4: Oh God, can you imagine.
Speaker 3: Naval intelligence runs in the family.
Speaker 4: But I am trying to work hard to stock up on content so that when I do go on maternity leave it shouldn't be noticed. They'll still be plenty of shows for you to enjoy for the I don't I don't know how long I'll be out for at least a month or so.
Speaker 3: And when she puts up for a surprise episode, the theme sunk to Blue. Oh fuck, you know that the kid's been born? Done, done done. Sorry everybody who doesn't have kids, you have no idea what that means. In fact, this dude, Chris Promarine dut rantcast, he's like, you know what Blue is? I said no, and he goes, you don't have kids? And now I know what he means. It's huge. It's a hit. It's BBC meets Disney. What could go wrong there?
Speaker 4: I think it's trash.
Speaker 3: She does, but my son loves it and he's probably going to be trans because of it. Good Night, everybody.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like we've summed up everything? Do you feel like we've left anything else that you wanted to touch on?
Speaker 3: I know you, babe, it's your show. I mean, if I could tell you whatever you want to hear. I think we talked about quite a fucking lot. I think we've been recording for almost three hours. Well, no, I'm just two and a half. I don't know when do we start nine? I don't remember we would going at least two.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say you were the inspiration behind starting this series. And I know you don't always.
Speaker 3: Show you love my soul and my heart since booys.
Speaker 4: I know you don't always agree with like the Christian perspective on things.
Speaker 3: I don't always agree with to anything perspective on things, and I don't need to and I'm not trying to invalidate anybody's beliefs, but not agreed you. One of the things that Julie and I talked about before we decided to meet in person was like, if this happens, I have two things. I am co parenting with a kid, and you got to be cool with that whole situation. And you also got to be cool with the fact that I know you're a Christian and you know I'm not, and neither one of us needs to try to talk the other one out of that, and we haven't. We've offered each other pros cons why we feel the way we do just all sorts of stuff, and it's never been an issue except for one night when you got really drunk and ganged up on me with my Christian friend.
Speaker 4: That might happen again sometime.
Speaker 3: Who knows, well, you ain't drinking anytime soon, Mama, No, I might just.
Speaker 4: Pound six years after we get done with this.
Speaker 3: You don't know that well, you're gonna make that boy just like his daddy.
Speaker 4: So with that being said, thank you so much for joining me to put a ribbon on into the further part three.
Speaker 3: If she don't hear from us in the meantime, that portal swallowed us.
Speaker 4: Well. I was actually going to say, the reason I don't want to drag this series on too long is because I've never experienced it, and I definitely never would want to. And I get creeped out talking about this kind of stuff. You've revealed some stuff tonight that has upset me horribly in my fragule.
Speaker 3: I fucking warned you, and you thought I was going to be talking shit about your your Bible. You thought I was going to like be a dick, and I was just thinking, you know, the stuff that happened to your cousin. Well, no, this all ties in to the stuff that happened to your cousin's house.
Speaker 4: Ever shared that with me before this very moment, though, I told you.
Speaker 3: I told you that I had a bizarre sleep paralysis experience. I told you what I.
Speaker 4: Thought when you said that. No, like that time we were on our way to my doctor's appointment and you said that you rolled into a portal and that you went on a magical mystery tour with the walrus Man, and like, what, Yeah, you told me that.
Speaker 3: I don't recall this conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you told me. That's what I thought when you say.
Speaker 3: Okay, seriously, we're on our way to your appointment, and I said what.
Speaker 4: We were on our way to my doctor's appointment, and you looked at me and you said I got no sleep last night. And I said why and you said because I had sleep paralysis, and you said I was so tired that I was like fuck it. I just went with it. And I rolled into a portal and it was like and you described all this stuff to me.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that, but.
Speaker 4: Oh it was the other you that told me all this.
Speaker 3: I've been monarched in all my travels. No, I just did.
Speaker 4: Like I said, That's what I was thinking though when you said I had sleep paralysis at your cousin's not that your hand was being held by the devil himself.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, it is my goal to not freak you out. But we were having this conversation for your Lovely podcast, I felt like all that stuff.
Speaker 4: If we should close out with the prayer, I'm gonna terrify of that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go get a beer. Julia is gonna say the Lord's prayer. Hopefully it's a new Testament.
Speaker 4: But anyways, thanks for joining me though, Babe, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Now I lay me down to sleep. Hush, little baby, don't say what you gotta close out with that? Now what you dstand man?
Speaker 4: You have to you have to do the one that you sing, what one to put your son to sleep?
Speaker 3: No, that's for us. It's from an old brother. We're at though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it has some very interesting lyrics that you changed up.
Speaker 3: Have you heard me singing it?
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Be quiet?
Speaker 3: Well, there does around with his name. Yeah, you can say anything in the right cadence tell her about Well, let's get in there.
Speaker 4: Now, go to sleep, little baby.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get kicked out of school.
Speaker 4: Let the fuck up. Be quiet.
Speaker 3: No, go to sleep, little wiet It works, It works.
Speaker 4: Would you like to plug anything before we wrap up the show. You've been working on a lot of cool stuff lately.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna plug a melatonin capsule into my buttthole so that I don't have to sleep Prouls just tonight. Uh, I guess conspiracy playtime is what she's referring to. And yeah, you know, we always try to stay away from politics, but lately we've been diving down into like Donald Trump's past with all the stuff that pisses off Trump supporters. We've been diving into the technocracy angle of this new trojan horse in the fucking current administration. Had some good guests. It's it's, you know, you kind of just swivel through all this stuff. And even though we're getting political, it's not that we're into politics, it's we're in into all the weird fucking shit being ushered in through politics. So check that out if that's something that might tickle your fancy, and do.
Speaker 4: It soon, Because much like myself, Colby likes to use music on his podcast. And the ships keep getting taken off Spotify.
Speaker 3: If you if you if you do dig Conspiracy Playtime and you want to listen to it, you could always go to Conspiracy Playtime dot com. Every fucking episode is up some on some platforms. So if you're Spotify or and Apple podcast listener and they cut our shit for copyright and you notice, like, huh, I went from episode ten to thirty two, the chances are that they cut a lot of stuff out. I get a new notice every day that they're removing episodes. But anyway, Conspiracyplaytime dot com will give you a YouTube link. YouTube has dropped a lot of our shit, so sometimes we'll take you to Rumble through a redirect.
Speaker 4: But what if someone wants to be a guest on your show?
Speaker 3: Get in line, motherfucker email. Yeah. Sure, you could do Conspiracy Playtime at gmail dot com. Or you could just reach out to Julia and she could wake me up from one of my dreams and tell you tell me that you want to come on.
Speaker 4: I just don't think you've ever pulled to that before.
Speaker 3: Oh sure I have?
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Probably? Why not?
Speaker 4: Because I do have people reach out to me trying to get to you sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well that's the first I'm hearing of it.
Speaker 4: Anyways, if you want to come on Cosmic Peach podcast or you want me to be a guest on your show, you can email me at ghost dot Peach at outlook dot com.
Speaker 3: And if you want s you will literally go on anybody's show. I mean, she's been on Tinfoil Hat twice.
Speaker 4: For fuck's sake, I'll go on anybody's show.
Speaker 3: I was kidding. Sorry, Sam keep slinging that fucking devil chocolate buddy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So if you want to get on Conspiracy Playtime, email check out the website if it's not available on Spotify, and maybe we'll do another mini series together in the future.
Speaker 3: Well, we are actually going to be doing an interesting collab with JJ Vance and this gal that lives in our area who fucking showed some shit to me about this little valley that we live in that's been infiltrated by weird psychedelic cults who are funded by scientologists. That shit is right up JJ's alley, and I think Julia is going to sit in on that. Keep your eyes peeled for that. By the time this comes out, we probably wouldn't even have recorded it. Yet, but I'm excited about that. JJ's awesome. This new gal that I've been talking to quite a bit about some crazy fucking conspiracy shit that she knows about has experienced herself. But that'll be one to look forward to also.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'll probably be an upcoming.
Speaker 3: Up as well. Last time I talked to her, she's fucking got outlines and sending me articles and videos that I need to get in on the watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: I always it goes along with like the twin Flame cult that you.
Speaker 4: Could, well, it reminds me of that. But I was gonna say I always look forward to working with JJ as well, because he's a great researcher.
Speaker 3: And this girl really wants to be Julia's friend.
Speaker 4: I'm like a cat because I'm like a cat. I'm great with podcasts, but in the real world, I'm like.
Speaker 3: She became friends with me to get to you, and like, I'm getting all the fucking I'm reaping all the rewards because she's fuck. She all the ship you talk about, She's lived through it, She's seeing all of it.
Speaker 4: Babe. I am a I am a hairless Persian cat that likes to crawl up in a hole and just especially pregnant.
Speaker 3: I want to you're mister Jigglesworth right, No, no, we don't, not on our kit te.
Speaker 4: So with that being said, everyone, thanks so much for listening. I hope you enjoyed this third and final installment of Into the Further and I will catch you on the next one, The Further