Speaker 1: Welcome to Private Talk. I'm excited to get to talk to you. We try to do this in LA. It worked out better here, and I think this is kind of a better environment to kind of we're both in this adult environment.
Speaker 2: So can we talk about a little bit. Let's this.
Speaker 1: This isn't your first show we've got you know, you host the fan Bus and you've got this popularity, you have this big following. Did it come from the fan Bus? Did you have an idea with the fan Bus? Did you just already doing skits and like attention to that big booty tell us walk us through it. Let Private Talk know you a little bit more. Okay, So I started pretty much.
Speaker 3: With a grandma character who like went to Walmart and I was pranking people. So I've always been like kind of the prankster with them and I would take my ass out. I think a lot of it my following came from that, and then it was just like during Quarantine, I wanted to do something different and I came up with the idea, like, you know, the fan Bus. Then I feel like that's kind of how I grew like all my followers and all my fans. I just was always doing like the funny thing, and then I put the funny thing in towards the bus and then obviously the sex.
Speaker 1: So for those of those people out there that I have never seen, the fan bus kind of walk us through an experience.
Speaker 2: On the fan bus.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it depends if we're actually booking a model, like if like it's like, say she's an actual porn star, we like try to find a fan for her last Exotica, there was a couple of fans over here that told me, oh my god, I want to be on the bus, And I said, who's your favorite model? And we actually got him to go on the bus and introduce him to his favorite porn star. So pretty much, well coordinate the day we'll film it, and it's pretty much like a fan meeting his favorite porn star content creator or another time where it could be like me and a girl will go out and search for a guy in the street. I know that's crazy, but.
Speaker 1: Are you actually doing things with your bands, like are you you know it's you're in a sexual environment and those things are tested. Are you actually working with these people.
Speaker 2: Like condom only or if I.
Speaker 1: Did or like you said, it was a performer, So obviously naturally those people would be tested. So it's like I'm asking for the fans because it's like, are there chance if you're here at Miami Exotica because something like that happened?
Speaker 2: How does that? Of course?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course they would have to get tested, and obviously they go before twelve. We can get the same test, like you know, the same day tests, and we'll put a real fan on there.
Speaker 1: So you find him on the street, you say, let's go get tested, and then you just start doing the day same day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are they intimidated by how like beautiful of a woman that you are? And you're asked so fat like is there anybody that couldn't perform?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of times all.
Speaker 1: About time your worst attempts that you tried your hardest but it did not succeed.
Speaker 3: In the band bus, I think it was this one time me and Melanie Monroe kind of pulled the guy from Chick Bila. He was an employee.
Speaker 2: Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I did you get extra sauce or did you have to pay for that?
Speaker 2: We got extra sauce. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he was really nervous, but he ended of coming through a week. Actually, I had put his dick inside the bun ie and my girl was vegan, and I think he was super.
Speaker 1: Nervous, of course the vegan in there, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a lot of times sometimes you can get nervous and they don't really you know, they're they're deciding quickly. So I think that they get to get nervous. They're like, oh my god, I'm getting on camera, like should I be doing out? Yeah? Yeah, So I think that's what kind of gets into their heads. But for the most part, it's fine. If it's planned, then they come ready, you know, they do whatever. But that time during the Chick fil A was steffinitely.
Speaker 1: You had as and a Chick fil A bun and it's like, when are you to decide to like wrap that. I'd be like, yes, is not gonna work out at me.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to stop the camera for a second, let me tie to you real quick, exactly that. But then he was able to like ease his nerves or like, okay, we got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's flip the switch. Alexis that's the worst side of it. What's one of the best. If you ever like maybe started dating one of these games that you met that became somebody else.
Speaker 2: Did you get like really wet it?
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, I don't know if I would do this like without the show or you know, because sometimes I feel like, yeah, with the persona of who we are as you know, I don't you know, like I don't entertainment industry, it's easy to fall behind who we are because they were sexual creatures, But personally, would you be going to find that person that?
Speaker 3: Actually I ended up with a guy who was on He was a runner.
Speaker 1: He was like, this is a true story, the runner. He's a truck stars he was.
Speaker 3: He was running around and me and my girl Maria pulled him and when I saw the way he fucked her. Because I'm not always on every episode, it could be like I'm like looking for a guy for my friend who's in town, and there was this guy who's super good looking. She went on the bus with him. We did use a condom of that time because he said he was flying out that same.
Speaker 2: Day, and I thought you just had to have that dick.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I saw it and I was like, Okay, you're not going home, We're going out to eat.
Speaker 1: Was it big? Was it just the shape of it, Like what makes a good dick that.
Speaker 2: You're just like, I'm a ice queen for sure. Okay, girl, okay, tell us about it. I love like.
Speaker 1: So was he like an eight or nine? Was he thick and solid? Was he strained to me?
Speaker 3: Curve?
Speaker 2: Was it cut? Was it uncut?
Speaker 3: He was a nine? He was cut, which I recently find found out that uncut it feels better.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I totally found that that recently. But he was uncut and he was almost nine. I was so surprised because he was like really jock looking, like, you know, like he was good looking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this guy's gonna have like most did. Most jocks have small dicks.
Speaker 3: I know, when they're that good looking and they're going to the gym that much. It's because they have to make up for something. So you can't be good looking and have a great dick. It's very rare to find it. And he had both. He had the muscles and the big dick. So I was like, okay, and I saw the way he was doing her, I was like, I wish I was in this episode. I was getting are you like.
Speaker 1: A Cuthold in your personal life? M like, maybe I'm surphrases because that's a little I think the way you're thinking about it. So would you be able to share a partner with your friend, like you said you enjoyed it, how he fucked your girlfriend that turns you on?
Speaker 2: We would do? Is it something that you do in your personal life as well?
Speaker 3: And not?
Speaker 2: Iuly prefer I prefer three sumes. Okay, I do.
Speaker 1: I love it friends, because sometimes friends don't fuck friends. A lot of my friends, especially as we have the industry, we fucked on camera.
Speaker 2: But I like personal it's.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've actually I've only done threesomes with my industry friends. So if you're in the industry, I've done them and they've become my friends. And but I'm then be thing probably not in my personal life. It has maybe a couple of drunk nights and then I'm like, you know, that's actually a little awkward.
Speaker 1: So did you have threesomes prior to being in the adult entertainment bus business?
Speaker 2: No, they actually all started in the adult.
Speaker 1: Locked your freaknish the bus has locked you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I was.
Speaker 3: It was It's funny because I've always been by curious, but I was so nervous to make the move on a friend or like s her, hey I want to have sex with you, or like.
Speaker 2: But let me eat your pussy girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just like I don't know how to say it.
Speaker 2: I mean it happened. Like maybe you eat good pussy, Yes, I do. I do.
Speaker 3: When I like the girl a lot, I'm like, I'm gonna show you that I can eat pussy better than a guy.
Speaker 1: You have some techniques that you could probably help some of our audience out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. For me, it's just you have to make sure you put the fingers in at the same time and suck that clip. Hey, maybe you're not doing that then, I mean it's okay. I like to get my pussy ate like very aggressively. A lot of girls are always like, I'm as like pushing their face. They're like, let me breathe, alexis yeah, and they're like, wow, you're very like dominant, and I'm like, yeah, I like to dominate girls. I'm like shoving their face in there. But then when I go and I eat the mouth and they're like, okay, now I understand.
Speaker 2: Have you ever suffocated somebody with your big booty? Oh? Yeah? For sure. How many seconds could they go?
Speaker 3: Alexis probably like thirty and they come out run.
Speaker 1: That's a good placed thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. I'm like, is that try?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's easy on the beginning, you know, don't break the nose, don't break the douse exactly. How big is your big booty?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do you want to see it? I do. Let's let's give it a spence.
Speaker 3: Not as big as yours.
Speaker 1: It's okay, booty's matter. How be hold this for you?
Speaker 2: Nice? A jiggle? You like that You've never You've never measured it. I never went measured it.
Speaker 3: No, I need to.
Speaker 1: I need to have a measuring tape here. Maybe there's one here.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's fun. I like that.
Speaker 3: Have you measured yours?
Speaker 2: I have? I'm forty six inches around.
Speaker 3: I feel like your mudd even got bigger.
Speaker 2: Have you been working out?
Speaker 1: I do work out, girl. I'd be in that gym girl on stage. I don't got a small dick either, girl, but I'd be in that gym. If I had one, it'd be really really big, and I would definitely know what to do with it, and i'd definitely make a girl's square all over the place right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever made a girl squirt? Yes? I did it. Oh my god, this was the crazy story.
Speaker 1: You saw the eyes roll back in her head. Guys, it's gonna be a good story. I hope you're enjoying this.
Speaker 3: Memory on my Instagram about it because it was like this thing that said when you wake up from a crazy night and you're thinking into life, and it was I attacked my friends that were part of that experience. We were in Tuloom. This was like New Year's Eve vacation. We were all like drunk after the club. We had like this net thing and I had three girls and me like, I love to dominate girls, but with a guy, like to be like the submissive one. I told them all like they're like, I have never scored, and I'm like, I promise you I can make you square, like I know, and they were.
Speaker 2: Like, have you had done that previous year?
Speaker 1: You were just that sure of yourself that you're like, I'm that bitch. I like to be alpha because because it's a technique, not everybody can make people square, and not every woman can't square.
Speaker 2: It's so true, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It, just you just spelt it that night it was either tequila.
Speaker 3: When I did Tequila, it's like demon time. I knew I was gonna get them aware, and I got all three of them to squirre that I was. I was like that Tequila had me saying crazy stuff like yeah, your boyfriend can.
Speaker 2: Do that to you, right.
Speaker 3: It was insane, but it was such a good time. Definitely made one of their girls.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was so much square that I think it kind of intimidated the third one so it took her longer to like actually do it.
Speaker 2: But when she was more relaxed, it was like, I got it.
Speaker 3: I was like one of my biggest like accomplishments on camera, honestly.
Speaker 1: And you know how they s because people always like, but is it pee? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's weird.
Speaker 3: I think maybe like that it's like part of like the juices of the pee. And I do think that maybe in hoorn, like maybe a girl does it because we need to get that squirt shot.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but you're pushing so hard that you just need it.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe pe just comes out too.
Speaker 2: Are you a squirter?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 3: I actually my name on only even has a super squarter, right, super squirter that yeah, so I have like my fans love when girls scored with me.
Speaker 1: What is the furthest distance that you have squirted with super squarker squarter. I can't say that three times super squarter, supersquoter, supersquorater this much.
Speaker 2: We need to get you a measuring thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is like it's your part of like you know, I will take some credit for it, but I feel like people like to know. It could be like you know that porn Olympics. You know, yay, the bus Olympics. You gonna do different type things, like you need to measure the distance.
Speaker 3: I know that's true, and we want.
Speaker 2: To go the distance.
Speaker 1: We'll have different types of tests, so like how much liquid comes out the late, the direction of it, is it straight?
Speaker 2: Is it not?
Speaker 3: I need to Yeah. I usually try to hydrate more when I know, okay, I want to.
Speaker 1: Score it tol yeah, pirlss good for me.
Speaker 2: You know there's ones that are different brands. It's not so sweet. I think it's like an off brand. We lecture light.
Speaker 3: Even if it's so difficult for me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But girl, you do it for the fans.
Speaker 3: So the tequila will do me good. The tequila does something, even if I'm dehydrated.
Speaker 2: Water's coming out of somewhere. Hey, I love to hear it.
Speaker 3: I love to hear it.
Speaker 1: So you seem like this big, alpha, empowered woman, if you stand it. It came from the skits and then you kind of enter to the adult entertainment business. You weren't already like this sexual person before, because we all have it in us. Maybe you thought about it, maybe you masturbated to it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel I started masturbating way too young.
Speaker 2: I've just been a very sexual person for really long.
Speaker 3: At eighteen, I would saying, like, for five six years a porn star, So like I started like, who were your dating?
Speaker 2: Tell us that Bible talk.
Speaker 3: He was a Bang Bros. Porn stars. It was Johnny Champ.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Johnny cham.
Speaker 3: I was with him for like five six years.
Speaker 2: So I feel like.
Speaker 1: I encourage you to get into the business, or does he not actually never wanted me to get into the business both.
Speaker 2: Ways, to be like, now this is not for you, it's for me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was very jealous and I started webcamming and he didn't know about it, and he had left the industry, and then I got into the industry, and so it was it.
Speaker 1: For a big fuck you? Or was it because you're like I was always meant to be here.
Speaker 3: I think it was a big fuck you, and I just ended up just realizing that I really like, I love it.
Speaker 2: You know, what would you say you love about it the most?
Speaker 3: I feel like I've actually met like the most open minded people and like I really feel genuinely happy. Obviously the financial freedom brings.
Speaker 2: It's just everything.
Speaker 3: Like I'm a very sexual person, and I feel like every person that's like in the sex industry meets my not every person, but close to my expectations of bed.
Speaker 2: Sure, what are you single? Are you dating? Are you I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm single, but I uh, I like have my void toys, so you have a roster.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: It's kind of because I was getting caught up with one big dick.
Speaker 2: Big dicks are a problem.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's what the dick I want every day. Do you have a rule now?
Speaker 1: Because you're you know, you are performer, you're doing stuff. Do you have a rule that we've only maybe fucked people three times and then you're done. Or are you open to dating other performers or are you like strictly no.
Speaker 3: I actually like to date somebody in like that has an o WAF at least because I just like to create as much content possible with like that person.
Speaker 1: You know, be cheap girl. You're like, I want to do it for free. We're gonna make some content.
Speaker 3: So yeah, make some money exactly, So stick around in my house and you know we'll do as much content. You know. So I like to do that. That's easier. But I'm starting to realize maybe that's not so smart.
Speaker 2: Get that big sick away. It's I'm I'm not leaving bed.
Speaker 1: What is absolute deal breakers for you in a relationship? Absolute deal breakers in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Obviously if they don't accept what I do you know, or they put me down about it or say like do you know something like that? Kind of like a lazy person supportive, not supportive, a lazy person that doesn't I feel like at this point I need a man who is like supporting, Like my business helps me, like knows that you know we're going to la. This can help me. Offer a shoe, just be my my partner.
Speaker 2: You know, what can we find on your OnlyFans everything?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this is starting girl girl boy orgies.
Speaker 2: I recently did fifteen girls at once. Fifteen girls at what? Is that the most mber you've done it one time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the most I do that. I've done that a few times, so okay, I enjoy those.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that you you know, you've been the industry for a little bit of time now, is there anybody that you want to aspire to work with or you have like a dreamless cast that you want to put.
Speaker 2: On your op alexa sexist? But you watched my before? Oh yeah, since I was very I used to watch your ass bray.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, that was the first real born I did.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was watching it back when I was like eighteen, like with my.
Speaker 2: Ex, and it was everything. I think he Actually you had a scene with him? Is that? Why? Is that why you can't look me in eye?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Exactly, your your last X or the five or six here's boyfriend that I had edited scene with that what you said I did to.
Speaker 2: See with your ex boyfriend? Yeah? I think it was you were talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have I clicked maybe into it before.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know it. I mean you.
Speaker 3: No, No, I love it. I think it was with Jayden.
Speaker 2: James maybe I know. I mean come back a lot of people. That sounds bad, but you know what I mean if.
Speaker 1: I would talk, Yeah, but I think it's funny sometimes even like I remember one thing because you do so many scenes throughout the year. Yeah, well back in the day, it's like sometimes you forget unfortunate, but that means you just gonna fuck me better.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: All right, So we're gonna play my favorite game, it's called Truth with Texas. We're gonna get to know you a little bit more intimately. Our fans here want to know all the things about you. So typically when we were in our studio in La, we have four cards. Each card is a suited question romantic, spicy, kinky, and the naughty, spicy kinky.
Speaker 2: Something else but we'll figure that one out. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I want to ask you a couple of questions. Would you consider yourself a romantic.
Speaker 3: Romantic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Truth?
Speaker 3: Did I say truth?
Speaker 2: You just answer yeah? It gets turn on?
Speaker 3: Oh that dominated and get my neck stucked done and just dominated love to be dominated.
Speaker 2: What is your best.
Speaker 1: Booty call story? Best booty call story? Have you been a booty call?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was your late night booty call story?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: Tell Okay Texas. So there was this guy that was under house arrest. Nice, but I wasn't allowed inside the house, but he was allowed, like in a certain part of his yard. Yeah, but even like down the block, he said, it never rings. So we went to a parking lot that it turns it was like it was like some kind of court thing, like some government little building.
Speaker 2: Up front somewhere he had a report to. Yeah, because he lived in that things.
Speaker 3: We were right screwing inside that parking lot, and sure enough he's deep in me and the cops start wringing their lights up with there, and they walk over the thing. And I was wearing something like I was wearing this dress, so I had just slipped it up, but it got caught up. So I could have had like a chance to put it down by the time the cop was coming, because he did bring his lights before coming to us, But there was no chance.
Speaker 1: The cities are big, girl, didn't they got They got shit stucked? But did he go back to jail?
Speaker 3: Actually he thought he was because he was you know, he's on house the rest he's.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, but did that make you more wet?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because the excitement adrenaline of like not a only does he have an ankle monitor on the brink that he can't go because it was true there's lights going on, and you're like, oh fuck, is he going back to jail?
Speaker 2: Am I going to jail? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was going on. But we did finish.
Speaker 2: We just had to.
Speaker 3: We did. We did. I really didn't want to finish because I was so like scared, but he's like, I need to finish this with sus this fucking me up.
Speaker 2: I know, I need a release. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No. Luckily enough the cop actually recognized him and then he was cool about it. But it was so uncomfortable for me because it was like the lady was behind and she was just laughing and I'm like, what am I gonna do? You know?
Speaker 2: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example here at private talk?
Speaker 2: After like how I think? Or give us give us a little taste, okay, like I'll like kind of.
Speaker 3: And then it just doesn't like get anywhere, you know, like and I'm trying, but I really can't.
Speaker 2: Think it too well. But what's your own voice? That was it? I wouldn't believe you can't it came in two seconds.
Speaker 3: Well, i'd be like, oh my god, it just made me come too fast, Like, oh my god, it came out too fast, because I really can't go on for so long because I'm probably irritated.
Speaker 2: You know you're not you're not a multiple comer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I could be on tequila.
Speaker 1: So you need tequila to do a lot of things. But you're consenting to these things.
Speaker 3: Well if if I'm not, really it depends what vibe I'm man, but if the person's not doing it right.
Speaker 2: Dumbest thing you've ever done to get somebody's attention.
Speaker 3: Dumbest thing.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, oh my god. Okay, here we go. Truth with Texas.
Speaker 3: I was wearing these like leggings that you know those they're scrunchy leggings, but I think they didn't fit me too well, and he was making my butt look smaller, and so I was trying to like bring them up, bring the material up. I ended up just like everything in the middle just got cut mind, Like my gym crush was just like right over there. I think he saw it whatever, but I think that was pretty embarrassing, probably because he did see me putting the pants up, and you know, it was pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I just had an epiphany. So your name's Alexis Morgan, and you said you watched my porn a long time ago with my name influenced in any part of why your name is what it is.
Speaker 3: No, my real name is like a longer version of that, so it was just like a shorter version of it.
Speaker 2: I like my story better. Yeah, I was like, wait, but hey, I probably like I did. I was like, well, Alexa Texas is Alexis Texas, so I'm like I should just go with it.
Speaker 3: That's why I did put an a in it, so I wouldn't have Alexis.
Speaker 2: You know, ficy questions.
Speaker 1: What is the most embarrassing thing happened to you sexually?
Speaker 3: Oh? I probably like when I was getting fucked, I wanted to come. I wanted to squirt so bad I ended up parting started. Yeah, did the guy laugh? Did he stop? Did you giggle it? I think I just tried pulling it off like it was a queen. But I think he knew what was up? Did it smell a little bit honestly?
Speaker 2: Then he knew what was up wrong?
Speaker 3: I was like, I think I was trying so hard to square something and I was so hydrated.
Speaker 1: Is there any sex position that you have not tried that you would want to try?
Speaker 2: Hmm, A sex way, a sex way, everything else fun?
Speaker 3: But I feel like I haven't trusted a guy enough to like be amica use it properly on me.
Speaker 2: You know the position where it's like longest you've ever gone without sex? Hmmm?
Speaker 3: Since I probably six months. I was caught up on the wrong tick. I wanted that tick back and he wasn't giving it to you, No, because I fucked up?
Speaker 2: Bad girl? Yeah, I do thanking.
Speaker 1: Have you ever caught blocks of front? He said, have you ever caught blocked a friend? And you said, you like to watch your friends gift fuck? But have you ever stopped one of your friends from getting the d because you wanted it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I actually stopped at three something from happening because I wanted more of the dick.
Speaker 2: Like we were we were, we were going to it.
Speaker 3: We went to a strip club and we usually pucked this guy together, but I wanted to fuck him by myself that night.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, Mags, sure horny?
Speaker 3: She was knocking on the door at the hotel and she was like in the room and she's like can I join? And I was just like the fact, like we don't hear her cause you're fucking you know what. I've been very generous to her, though, I've given her plenty of my dick.
Speaker 2: Like with so, have you ever had pity sex?
Speaker 1: Pity sex you didn't really want to have sex with them, but you did it anyways, because it.
Speaker 3: Was yeah, probably like part when I'm like maybe in a relationship, my moment that dick, I'm like, all right, I have pity for you.
Speaker 2: Let me give you pussy. Finally anal sex love it or hate it?
Speaker 3: I love it when it's finally in. It actually feels so weird. But I've had better orgasms through my ass than my pussy when I've had anal. I didn't even know that was a thing, but I have literally came from my ass.
Speaker 2: Hey, whatever works, baby girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, You're like, it's only happened a few times, but when it happened, I'm like, oh my god, this is better than the pussy.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been too drunk to have sex, he said, you tequila makes you do lots of things.
Speaker 2: Have you ever passed out during.
Speaker 3: Sex during the blowjob? Fell asleep during the blow job?
Speaker 2: You know? He was.
Speaker 3: He had whiskey dick, and I was tired. I was going an hour and a half. And it's like, all right, I don't want to tell you that I'm too tired to do it. So if I just fall asleep, then you won't feel as bad about it, you know, there you haven't?
Speaker 2: All right? Kinky questions. Favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 3: Anything but the morning?
Speaker 2: All right? Not a morning person?
Speaker 1: Hatachi or dildo m hitachi.
Speaker 3: Favorite sex toy? Oh, this sounds good. The one that goes to the ass. It's like anal beads to the ass the rabbit, so it's like getting your clit and then the ass. So it's like a three.
Speaker 2: You know. Have you seen that one? I haven't.
Speaker 3: It's so good. It's getting everywhere you need it to. But you're gonna come in like thirty seconds. And for me, I like the journey more like, if you're gonna come in thirty seconds, what fun was that? I want to like at least try to like get.
Speaker 1: My just time again, going me like if I'm if I'm a hatachi girl, I'm coming. I'm gonna come probably like ten times in that session. That session's not gonna be just a minute long, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be probably like ten times. Yeah, I like to come. And then I saved like a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I just had to do one last night and I supped like a baby.
Speaker 2: Have you ever pegged a man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, your eyes lit up like Christmas guys. Yes, I like it.
Speaker 3: In the moment, I did, But then then after I didn't se him as dominating because I tore his ass up.
Speaker 1: She tore that ass?
Speaker 2: I did? How many that? I can't talk.
Speaker 1: What is the most number of times you had sex in a day?
Speaker 3: Sixteen? We counted, and he came every time, person, same person.
Speaker 1: How many multiple partners have you had him one day? The most besides your sixteen girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, besides that, Dick's only three one in the morning, two at night to cather Ah right. The morning one obviously wasn't great.
Speaker 1: The morning wasn't great because you were still asleep like a laid out like you like you know, you're you're off hours in the night. You're doing fun things. You're a strip clubs. You don't go to bed till like five girl, I can see why you're not a Yeah, but at least before the sun sun comes out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's vampire hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I need to get home before the sun comes out and start having sex before the sun comes out.
Speaker 1: All right, last set of questions, No naughty questions, but we're all a little naughty here at private talk. Have you ever been attracted to a partner's best friend.
Speaker 2: I was attracted to one of my ex'es brothers. Did you fuck him? No?
Speaker 3: But I'm masturbated thinking about.
Speaker 1: Him, about both of them sucking you?
Speaker 2: No, just his brother. Men are women? Men are women? Men? Well?
Speaker 1: Really favorite place to have sex.
Speaker 3: Cars.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I like the tight thing and I can just hold on to everything.
Speaker 1: Worn leather or latex underwear, leather, luber spit, spit spit or swallow defends who's come up.
Speaker 3: Tasting lights on or off. I like I have in my room. I set up galaxy lights, so you know you like I do. I set the ombos for sure, have the wine on the side, the water, everything oral sex sloppy or clean, super sloppy, sloppy, toppy, sloppy, and a lot of deep throat.
Speaker 2: Are you a deep throat? Yes?
Speaker 3: I need a deep throw. I actually was like seeing somebody who didn't like deep throw and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, this is so boring fun. Yeah. Have you ever had a partner too sexual for you? Happy guy? Ever had a partner that was too sexual for you?
Speaker 3: Probably the points So I wanted too much sex and my pussy was like like tired because it was so hurt all the time. So I'm like, I need to relax. I need to relax, like all.
Speaker 2: This fine times too much?
Speaker 3: Like if we just had sex fourteen times, I'm gonna hope that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: So like if he would do fourteen times in one day, Like this was when I was younger. We had nothing to do but be home and eat and fuck, like it was too much young damn. Well yeah the next day I hope to have none. But I mean I think five at most of the days, Okay, I think five is good, but that fourteen was overdoing it.
Speaker 1: Celebrity hall pass, Who's DM do you want to be in?
Speaker 2: Or whose are you in? Would you like to make requests to them?
Speaker 3: I like John Cena, Lot Connor McGregor.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I never tried to hit them up in their DMS. I tried hitting up Ben Affleck before he was with Chlo so he did it. Respond No, of course not.
Speaker 2: Shame shame damn okay? All right? Where can we find you? Where can we support you?
Speaker 3: My Instagram is Alexa s dot Morgan. My oldf is Alexa's vip A l e x A stop vip not.
Speaker 2: I asked you got that.
Speaker 3: I want to get your name