Speaker 1: Cura of the world, the bad you're my god. You want to get the worthy they have a little day. Mm hmm. But what's up? Mhm, but what is up? What is up? Guys? This is the second stream of the day. I was actually waiting on uh. On the last stream, I was waiting on leave me the show off. Yeah, let me get But what's up? How is everybody? I'm getting that out put on there, give me one minute. I should do this before. I just want to say good morning to everybody that I hope everybody is being safe this morning. In Happy Monday, y'all, Happy Monday. May May the fourth be with you. Yes, I know pen message. The reason why I pined the message is mm hmm. Pen message pinned the message. Yo. But good morning r h yeah bye, good morning, yeah, mh bye. Uh, what's up guys? Good morning, good married and good marriting, good meeting, Good morning. I hope everybody's doing good this morning. I just wanna say, I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope, yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe. By the way, if y kah, yeah, by good morning, Oh Bob leave he's here, heybody, good morning, father how you doing.
Speaker 2: Just waking up a little bit. How you doing?
Speaker 1: Guess what today? Guess what today is? Uh? May fourth?
Speaker 2: It May the fourth be I see, I'm not a Star Wars guy, you know, right?
Speaker 1: Hey? Was Kevin's birthday?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey, hold on, why don't you put the link on Twitter and tag me and let's let's put that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sorry, I've been been busy with this time.
Speaker 2: I know, no, do it now and I'll retweet it and that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bob, I'm I'm a little scattered brain right now because of this. This this weekend has been one of those weekends where everything that went I thought you would have gone wrong went wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happens, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But was Kevin's birthday?
Speaker 2: Put up the link. We'll get people in here.
Speaker 1: I got it. I'm I'm I'm coming. I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 2: Bob.
Speaker 1: By the way, have rebaltched the episode of a BS show where that's where where you guys were quit smoking. You guys brought me one.
Speaker 2: I never I never quit smoking there.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm talking about the episode where you and surely were quit smoking.
Speaker 2: What were we doing?
Speaker 1: You were quit smoke? Looking for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of days. Yeah, anybody all right?
Speaker 1: Tweet it's been tweeted.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me get an humbold.
Speaker 1: How's how's Jeter?
Speaker 2: Good? Good? He just got up a little while ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was on Uncle Jack's show the Last this morning. Nice uncle Jack. Uncle Jack is doing a lot of good shows. Are you in him still? Friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just haven't talked to him in a while because he's.
Speaker 1: Been You guys have been busy with you rebring it up by the way, I thought you and robsall hated each other.
Speaker 2: Everybody hates each other. For while, he apologized like a man into my face, And you know what am I supposed to do? I can't. I can't whack everybody.
Speaker 1: I can forgive, but I can't forget what what Rob saw has done.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a whole thing that you see that's a different you. Forgive, but you have to. You know, it takes a while to prove yourself again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know, he'll he'll call on me, him saying words that are not good and you're you know him like him, passion Bobby for him and him passion people wasn't funny, you know, here's the thing I have. I have. I have a lot of respect for you. I'm gonna follow your lead, Bob, but I cannot see can't stand Bob Robert.
Speaker 2: You see what happens. You know, that's the whole thing. You see. You see, people have an opportunity and it's up to them to stick to that word. You know what I mean. I don't if I, Jake, if I worried about what everybody thought or anything like that, I I would I would feel like an idiot, you know, truthfully, I really I don't care. I focus on things that are important in my life and that's it, you know.
Speaker 1: You know. Did you see that Spirred Airlines lead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that will lead probably to one more. I I I can't see that there's another airline that really sucks.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like you know, it'll go on the Frontier. Frontier will go under too. It's another ship airline.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just you have to raise the prices.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have not had Waterer Burger in about twenty years.
Speaker 2: What a burger? Yeah? I think I had it in California. I mean yeah, I think I would like it a lot more if I had it more, you know what I mean. Yeah, you see the store and you're like, oh, okay, let me, let me have you gotta try this, you know, And that's what happens.
Speaker 1: So I I was watching, Uh, there's a show in Saint Louis called donny Brook. It's a panel show. It's a panel show based. It's like, it's like a panel show where the people talk. Okay, they had they had death there. Ray Hartman passed away last week. Who Ray Hartman? Ray Hartman?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was a guy that started a newspaper there. He was also one of the founding members of the show donny Brook.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, And and here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I just want to say something to you, Bob. You are the so I know this is you are the woody page of MLC, like woody page from around the Ward. You're the woody page of that show.
Speaker 2: Who's page? I heard the name.
Speaker 1: I think he's a He's a writer of the Denver Denver Post. He was also he was also a long time cast member of the TV show Around Before and on ESPN. He's on with the chop Board. He was one with the chop board in the back. Yeah, and actually, so here's the thing. This is something Boston native. Boston native Bob Ryan was the first pedal was one of the first pedalists of that show. It was the one of the last panelist of that show. I've been watching sports on ESPN to watching some clips he was on the first episode. Was on the first episode.
Speaker 2: In the last episode, you're a hockey fan.
Speaker 1: The bruners are getting their best beat.
Speaker 2: They're done. Yeah, they're done. And but uh, you know, the playoffs is really fun, Jake. You know, I know they have it on. It's sometimes on true TV. I think I forget and then TV as but but it's like it's pretty good. I mean, I love hockey playoffs. I mean tonight Philadelphia is playing Carolina. Carolina is so good. But think Philly has to win tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, hey, I so I won't. So I didn't go to bed until four o'clock this morning, five o'clock your tone wow wow, And I got up about eight thirty thirty year tu m hm. So I was like, fuck, I gotta get up, I gotta do this interview, gotta get a shoe. Oh I had I had one of your former former people on my show. Who was that Steve Gorilla?
Speaker 2: Steve Gorilla? Oh from Stern yet.
Speaker 1: And I actually, uh yeah, just fit your u mers of my from Mercedes from Canada is telling me that she what I got. I gotta I got a darter Okay, okay, I've got his book. I've got his book. Everybody says I get I don't get free ship. No I don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, you know what you gotta do, Jake, You gotta you gotta start get one. You gotta get one of those things that measure how how much you walk right. Yeah, and then you say you have a uh you know, a special show when you hit a certain mileage in your house walking camera. Yeah, put the camera on, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. He So let me ask you this, So, how how is your teeth?
Speaker 2: Teeth? Your your tea my teeth or tea tea? Teeths are great?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We went out, me and her went out and.
Speaker 1: Had an you didn't show that was that was Friday on his channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah we'll get it. We'll probably do another one. But you know, I definitely want you on in the end, like I want you on the last segment to fucking come in like a mad man. Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, here's the thing with with with T S And you know, I hope that site doesn't turn into like a stud Joe depot or or or No.
Speaker 2: Now, he's a sexy good man. Thanks with me for uh forever, as long as we're doing it. As long as we're doing it, we'll be there. I mean, does he get paid, Yeah he does now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the reason our masks because JT doesn't get.
Speaker 2: Paid, well, tuky he has all that puppet money. He has to buy pumpets, you know. I mean he's the only look. I told him, once we hit a number, you know you're in and that's it, you know, because we had the regroup again. You know it was. But now I think we're you know, we're having a good time where we work together. I'll have a guest on once in a while. I mean, it doesn't you know, I'm only having a few people on, you know, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that you've been busy. I know that you guys.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't call it dizzy.
Speaker 1: You got bat Mass was playing somewhere last.
Speaker 2: Night, yeah, yesterday and the day as soon as I was down on my show, I popped over there. It was so good. You know, it's fucking yeah, and their album's coming out. I don't I assume. I guess they went to Memphis and did like it. I don't know thirteen thirteen to seven songs, and I think they have like have another like they're on Spotify and all that ship all every radio thing.
Speaker 1: But no, by the way, uh, doue, do you realize that I could check numbers, that I could try car Carl says that he gets millions of views. He gets like hundreds of views.
Speaker 2: On Carl yeat. Hold on a second, is that mumbling nick on'ce up?
Speaker 1: He wants to know.
Speaker 2: This is a by the way, is this the lady? Yes it is and my friend. Uh, I always love Jake, you know, and.
Speaker 1: We need to get it. We need to get uh. You guys need to get Lenny on your guys show back on the show, hold back on Lenny from a miserable man.
Speaker 2: No, I'm done with all that, I know. I'm just I found what I like to do, you know, just have fun and just.
Speaker 1: Yea, you know, all of us, all of us need. By the way, Dave servis go to be a laptop.
Speaker 2: Oh is he really that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave shares hooking me up. Dave is a good guy. He knows how to code, but he knows how.
Speaker 2: To code code. It's a computer. I think he helps Kevin out too with stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, was Kevin's birthday Saturday?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it was fun, you know, I want.
Speaker 1: I watched the d I had to watch the Gift of Ray Dance.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, that's funny. What's her name? Made one? Just now? I just seen uh MGD what what is it?
Speaker 1: I think was it mg D?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's what I was going to say. I think it's initials.
Speaker 1: M G. Is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't really know her too much, you know what I mean, but I see her stuff and she is uh she puts, well, let me tell you something. Mm hmm. Oh you got to you know, let him out. Yeah, let's let's tell you unblocked. Tommy Jordan's I I.
Speaker 1: Blocked with the people. But the thing is, it's not Tommy. Jordan's made. Actually comes mad made.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Everybody's always mad at somebody. Tommy's Tommy's a good guy. I met him a couple of times. He's a good guy, and you know he'll take care of you. He'll throw you a fucking five dollars. Jesus, Jake. Yeah, but you know, just what do you? What are you? Pussy boy? Now? Un block him? Unblock him now? Really? True?
Speaker 1: Well I do, I will, I will, now do it?
Speaker 2: Now, come on, Jake, listen to me. Listen to me, son, Come on, it's not a big deal. Tommy's not gonna do anything bad to you. Okay. He might go up in a fucking scooter, you know, going forty miles an hour behind you and scared the shit out of you. But yeah, I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, remember the last time he was on my show and Charlie kept calling us.
Speaker 2: Charlie's the best, you know, Yeah, unblock him now, please, Tommy, right now? Okay, we we can't have him wander in the streets. You know, he's gonna get himself in trouble if he's wandering the streets, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, by the way, I gotta I gotta ask you, what do you think about what you think about the old calling Rodney's and asking about these seats.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, it doesn't affect me at all. You know, who gives a fuck you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, it doesn't give him doesn't give a boot when someone is trying to mess with your money. Is by the way, he's Tommy Jordan's.
Speaker 2: Didn't affect my money. Why he's blocked, you see. And all he had to do was I'll wait. He waited, and you see it happened. He's right, he always waits, and it happened. I tell you, I got glasses, these new glasses, and they still don't fucking I can't. I gotta claim I just fucking they fall off my head, they drop on the I don't really wear glasses. I don't wear glasses when I'm reading ship. But like, I don't know why you're ship, I can't. It's I guess it's small.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the thing is you're used to eating monks. You use it to eating monks, and even monks keeps like crashing on me.
Speaker 2: So it's been good. It's been good for.
Speaker 1: Show I did last week.
Speaker 2: Uh, let me say, I know you are Kevin When I.
Speaker 1: Was on one time I did, I did Harrison Young.
Speaker 2: Harrison Young, I don't know who that is?
Speaker 1: Topic topic time with Harrison Young. It's a public access show out of uh out of Boston.
Speaker 2: Oh really nice?
Speaker 1: Did his show? He called me yet last uh? Yeah, last last week, last Monday. Is that my guest decided to uh I needed a guess, so he called in for called me for backup.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait, you let Tommy Jordan and I was kidding. The fucking guy's an asshole.
Speaker 1: I was not kidding, by the way, I just want to know he admitted. He admitted that he had uh. Harrison admitted on his show that he has has done a cancer.
Speaker 2: He has white kind thumb. Oh geez, that's bad.
Speaker 1: Oh. By the way, we also lost Bob Klebork Warrian from the Bob and Tom show passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have any stories about Bob and Tom?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for one?
Speaker 1: I'm always ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just finished it. I never I never was on it. Like when when you were on Howard, you were on Howard.
Speaker 1: You know he.
Speaker 2: He was friends with Kid Chris. I was all with Kid Chris at the same time, which was cool, you know, but that's about it. You know when you were you know, as they would call family, you didn't do that stuff. You didn't going on a show.
Speaker 1: Chad was on there a few times on.
Speaker 2: What Bob and Tommy that was like that was more like a Midwest thing, I believe.
Speaker 1: You know. Hey, by the way, we can only see the verse. We can't see Levy verse on your Did you take Levy off of.
Speaker 2: Your No, it fell it fell off, And I'm you know, it's like I was gonna rip it all off because I have another one. There's another one somewhere. It's I just like I call it the verse. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got one question for you. Are you are you excited for for this week?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this week?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow is a sequel tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's not my fucking you know.
Speaker 1: And also tomorrow will be three years since I lost my original channel. Tomorrow, I lost my original channel, the one with your interview then Gino make good. By the way, so what did you think about what happened with uh Kay, Mommy is going to be a mommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's having Vince's demon child, you know. Yeah, it's gonna oh my god, it's probably gonna be born with just one big tooth in the front. I mean, if any has anything to do with Vince, it has to be uh just formed or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vince, Vince needs to. Vince. Vince doesn't want to. Vince needs to. You know, he he's a liar. He's he's a lawyer. He's always a liar if he's a lawyer. Lawyers are liars. Lawyers are liars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen somebody have so be so happy every day watching everybody like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like in the thing is he sent me episode six and seven of that show that him and show he was doing with uh with high pitch.
Speaker 2: High pitch.
Speaker 1: This is Kelly Clarks.
Speaker 2: High pitch is skinny now and that he's very skinny. High pitch is very skinny now.
Speaker 1: Because he's getting healthier. A lot of a lot of the lot of the guys by the way, I'm getting healthy.
Speaker 2: What is that mouth?
Speaker 1: The power aide zero?
Speaker 2: Is that good? But you know, is that like a gatorade? You see? I don't know if I'm gonna drink something I like, if I'm gonna have a gator I'm having a fucking green Gatorade. That's my favorite. Mind. Look how I have Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 1: More backs of them ready to go and board. But yeah, so let me ask this. Do you feel what do you think that the double versus changed since John's leaving.
Speaker 2: Of course it'll change. It'll definitely change, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, I had Tookey and Steve Gorilla at the same night.
Speaker 2: Nice. I'm trying to get little Kevin, Little keV. But it seems a little you know, it's very hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I got stuck with rock What it was it Rocco or Tugy, I don't know. He came on with Pat Dixon. I gotta call Pat Dixon today too.
Speaker 1: Hold on. It does this thing where I try when I try to like meet myself and keeps zooming in and out, give me one minute. Leave.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't have to meet you don't have to mute yourself. He's gone. I'm taking over the show. Hello, everybody, Welcome. It's a beautiful, funny day. He's gone again. It's still sunny. It's gonna be a nice day today and tomorrow it's gonna be really it's gonna be in the eighties. One of the day. I just love going into pool, fucking working out, swimming. I fucking I'm like one of I'll be on next year's Today's Top Model, So check that out. That's gonna be good. So that's coming up. But yeah, it's fucking I love it. My voice is gone now there's too, Jay Hudson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about that. But I never pull with Kevin and try to start another stream ball. I was streaming because I forgot how to bring myself back.
Speaker 2: All right, well just put put your camera, come on the camera on the ones. So we know that you want to crap, hold on, you gotta you gotta love Jake. Come on, he's the best. He's the best. He worries about everything. He worries about what people say. What what do he hears? You can't Jake?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Here he is again.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can hear you. Can you feel me? Can you show me?
Speaker 1: Touch me? Oh? That's the deal. But Bob, I want to also say number one. I've also watched a lot lately. I've been watching a lot of this guy named the Levi Verse. I've been watching the lev Verse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's getting better.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, it's getting better because you know, no more, you're you're not having the run your old show. Now you have your own producer.
Speaker 2: It's nice like we have we we just go with this, Let's do that, let's talk about this. You know the thing is, you see now I said it with John Young. Now it's time. Better be able to talk. You better be able to make people laugh by talking, because you know that's that's gonna that's gonna be the difference coming up.
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to say this. I seem that I feel like now we are on our You know when when Leevy Lamb was over on t S, we had he had a lot of people. He was paid. He was paid for like three producers just to be there in the back. He was paying for a stun Joe depot his O and uh and and and uh Don Jamison, Don Jamison, you the thing he is. It's like we were Levy Lay and then you guys had to go do the other show. I forget what show was after Lay on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, dude, that was after if I remember that ship I'd punched myself in the face.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember Thursday afternoon. It was either it was either the show with Kevin Dobrowski or the Rate of Video Show or.
Speaker 2: Ray got real happy After you had a few beers the other night.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah. But actually I've been thinking about I really want to come to New York. But I was told that New York, you know, if I look, if I try to do what I do here with my southern hospitality, I would get punched or attacked to get what when I try to be like, be nice to somewhere a little if you like, looked and funny though the people were telling me that I'd been to New York, but also for me, I want to experience New York in New Jersey and where you.
Speaker 2: New York is not what it was, you know, I mean a certain areas it's still good.
Speaker 1: Do you remember do you know a guy by the name of Angelo Thomas Desparro. No, he's a he's a he's a he's a you're he is a A. Uh he's a guy who has a wrestling channel called Wrestling with the Future.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Vince Rusus hop Vince Russo says ha. By the way, Russo says ha, tell him.
Speaker 2: I said, hello, you know Vince Russo?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, he knows who you are, Yeah, said I know him. I know him. Yeah, we know each other.
Speaker 1: You got on his show before, you've been on his channel.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've been on his channel, but I've been on shows with him.
Speaker 1: Vince Russu is a big I love.
Speaker 2: It totally, totally.
Speaker 1: This Russo is number one. You know he he gets a bad rap because of some of the things that was done in.
Speaker 2: Like, everybody gets a bed rap. Okay here and there. You know, nobody's ever gonna like one hundred percent of what you do. Nobody, nobody can say that. It's just not the way it works in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't take to see if we any We don't have any donations because people don't know we're live.
Speaker 2: Okay, what what kind of donat How do they donate to you? Well, why don't you put it up on the on the front screen or something? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it? Okay, it's right there? Don't my uh my?
Speaker 2: Uh I mean, Jordan, give them some money. I got you back. You were outside of it looking in the window to see us. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You'll get under the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send the money. I'll wait.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bob, believe he get just half the money. By the way, do you know that do you know that Kevin made more in twenty twenty four when you and him did my show. You did my show and then two days later he did my show. He made more money than you.
Speaker 2: Damn it. You have to bring that up again.
Speaker 1: You said that.
Speaker 2: We have people. I'm counting on you, mumbling Nick and luck of the mind of the blind.
Speaker 1: You need the glasses.
Speaker 2: I have glasses, but they don't fucking focus right, I mean, okay, where's my other ones? She's laying down still, man, reading glasses that are It's look your thing is so it's just far away that the top is blurry and the bottom is blurry a little. But so if I go right, I'm sorry, it's hard to see. It's just wait, can I make it bigger?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you can make it big.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you can make it big.
Speaker 2: It just it's just gotta rub it. I love the jacobab Yes you sday New Yorker is go fuck yourself like you do here on the stream. You will get fine. Mumbling Nick, Hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, leave me verse. You gotta do an episode today of Around the Around the Horror Around Believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna go. I think we're gonna go on A three and then do like an hour in front of the wall, then go behind the wall and then uh, you know, Perry's on tonight.
Speaker 1: Today too, m LC chat everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think everyone will be uh. I mean we didn't cover much of it. We watched a few videos from the show the other night, and uh, you know, it was really fun meeting like new people, Like everybody's nice, Like everyone's like, oh, there's gonna be fighting, it's not gonna be fun. I don't even see any people that actually the fort most of you know what I mean, some of their even some of their lives, you know, when they were younger. I mean, people just wanted to have a good time.
Speaker 1: That's it, you know, That's what That's what we've got to comedy shows to do that. What do you think about? I got I got a question for your brother.
Speaker 2: Hello, make a let me get Mikla. That's it. You see, I always have to hear it when I'm looking at it. I'm missing something.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Hey, Mikayla, good morning? How you don't sweetheart? Cala is A has been.
Speaker 2: With me since I know, I know I see her around.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, she's a good person. You don't want to double cross her. You don't want to cross her?
Speaker 2: Well, who wants to cross anybody?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean that this only happened. The crossing stuff only happens on the internet, believe me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, this isn't this isn't regular life. You know, but everything's you know, when everybody meets, everybody has a good time. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: But would you ever do a show with with uh? With d.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like dying. He's like nobody cares anymore, you know what I mean, It's like, what the fuck I mean I do? Look, I've come home with you. I don't I'm only going on with a couple of people. I'm not you know, I'm not running around. I'm gonna I'll do a show with Pat once a week. If we do maybe man we'll steal do Yeah, but that's it. I'm not. I'm not running on. If I'm around, if I'm up and i'm in the mood, I just can't. Just it's hard for me to set times. And you know that, Jake, Yeah, I told you nine o'clock today because I'm usually up earlier. But the dogs tried to get us up, but we were like, no, that's not.
Speaker 1: So. I so what you said nine o'clock I at thirty year time, I decided to wake up and I but luckily you stayed in bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I woke up a little. I mean, I don't know what time I got up, and I went outside and had some coffee cigarette and you know, the balled the dogs for a little while. I got to deal with the fucking pull. It's been open. Man. I've been swimming for a fucking month now and it's fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Dude, cold is it colder?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been in the fifty But it doesn't matter, you know, I mean the water feels great and here for that pool, no, it gets it'll get too hot in a short time. In a short time, and the cold works for what I do, you know, for what you know, a little bit of nerve damage and all that stuff, and everything is like I'm like ninety five percent, I say now, especially like you know, the last week, ninety five percent back to perfect. I mean, it's crazy, you know from what I was.
Speaker 1: So I am it's five too early to do a show, Bob.
Speaker 2: Five forty five, I get. I mean there's people up. That's the weirdest thing. I mean, you're going out to the world, like if you can get fifty of these people that go to all these shows to come in or thirty or forty and then build from there. But it's it's early. It's early, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is, it's like, you know, for me, is like I don't get if I don't have a guess I get two viewers. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it, Jake. They're looking for a wonderful morning show. So you you have to set it. You have to be at nine o'clock every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it is like I'm I'm I don't want to wait a certain time. I just want to do it because you know, it's hard for me to get a set schedule because I don't know what I'm going to be doing.
Speaker 2: That day or I don't And by the way, like when I tell Psych, I'll tell Psych, Okay, he goes, what time you want to do tomorrow? I go three, but it could be one or maybe night and he just lasts and and like I go, or I'll say make the room but hide it and then I can you know what I mean, And then I can you know, kind of mess with it if it were going to do this or that time. I'm just not uh, you know. I try to stay on the schedule because that's what helps and it makes it grow. So we've been really trying lately, but you know, sometimes we're off two weeks. We took off a week, and you really can't do that, you know. Yeah, I'm just having fun with other stuff too.
Speaker 1: And let's chick, let's check super you know what I want to I want to go through the super tips of you, because well.
Speaker 2: We gotta get we got to get you super tips. Now, come on, I have super tips. Now, we got to get you. We gotta get somebody to send you some all right.
Speaker 1: You want to know something not really good? Number seven?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Perry's number five. What of all times twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: So I was on Perry wasn't even on yesterday, fucking he wasn't even on yesterday, and he beat me.
Speaker 1: Joe beats you. He's number six.
Speaker 2: Joe oh frog frog okay, okay, uh.
Speaker 1: Merg beats you. And also, by the way, here's here's the.
Speaker 2: Whole where seven where number seven? Uh for the seven day we make our money on gift cards.
Speaker 1: Hey, number seven, by the way, the seven day one. You're number seven on the seven day one. I hate to tell you this, but you're not on the thirty day one.
Speaker 2: Or the all time when we get it. But I tell you Wednesday will be on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last time I gave Jake money, he regifted it to Keane.
Speaker 2: Alright, try it again, Let's let's try it again. Let's see if he's going to be good.
Speaker 1: You know, all right?
Speaker 2: You see they got to see your beautiful face for you to make money, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm sorry, but I'm having to grab the lane for God's age. The here's the here's the here's the other thing. But I want to ask, so who who would you like to see do a show? Sam? Would you like to have Sam Tripoli or Earl Skagow.
Speaker 2: Do a show where on on LV? What's l vuh there?
Speaker 1: You gotta sign behind you the initials for your show?
Speaker 2: Like I like Sam? I got to Did I get to work with Sam? Was it Sam?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think yeah? Sam was in Jersey. Me and him got to do a show together at the dojo. Was fucking you know, murderous, murderous it was. It was so nice. Okay, enough fact question.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to ask you if you ever saw did you did you see that we also lost Darryl Sheets from Storage Wars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was a big part of that show. I like that show.
Speaker 1: You know. Oh. Somebody say, by the way, Jax Jackie Proxy, thanks for the two dolls.
Speaker 2: At least the.
Speaker 1: People as he said, Bob CrowdWork, is you get a lot of boss crowdworks?
Speaker 2: Thinks, yes, thank you. You've changed my whole life. Now I'm going to get out of the business now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But how many people was at rod because you know, uh two Key called Rodney's and said there was like half emptied. There was no losso.
Speaker 2: It was it was probably about three quarters full. It was probably seven.
Speaker 1: Chad actually said he made yesterday he made two hundred dollars and working gigs.
Speaker 2: And working gigs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Yesterday he did a few gigs that he made two hundred dollars home working gigs. Was that a was Rodney's a paying gig or was it a.
Speaker 2: No we paid them now? Of course it was.
Speaker 1: Because people are saying that you guys didn't get paid on it.
Speaker 2: It was people in the world, and I didn't get paid. Yes, they were all right, Jake. Everybody's always right, remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just the people, the people that were talking about it. And by the way, Keane supposed to go live with ke Yeah, the wife, the wife, the wifey of of Gina.
Speaker 2: By the way, I was watching those two girls in a cooking show last night, hearing Gena.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I want to say this, I cannot watch anymore. I cannot watch what a st tongue.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I I just I only watched stuff like what like if I'm outside, I'll put it on if I'm not gonna listen to music, you know. Yeah, and sometimes David.
Speaker 1: Allen Coe passed away. David allen cookee country music artist. David allen Coe passed away.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, he must have came to that horrible show.
Speaker 1: No, he passed away before the show. But Darryl she he was, he was. He was sixty seven. Daryl Sheets was sixty seven when he passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you watch that shoe? Did you like that show? I like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I liked it. But what what made me number one? I cut the cable. I cut cable a long time ago because but I watched I've been a fan of Darryl's I've been a fan of I didn't like the pandemic version of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was. I liked it at the beginning. It was like it was new, you didn't know much about it. I'm like, what the fuck all these people have?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But look, the only way people have a lot of stuff there worth a lot of money if they die and they don't have any family, you know what i mean. So it's kind of weird that, you know, they would find all this fucking stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people people said, people said that that stuff was was was stage thereby the Byron dear.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. Look everything every show, any show that's whatever, Like you know, people, it's stage. It's no matter what it's like. They're not.
Speaker 1: Us versus.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have many writers and producers. That makes no It's the truth. It's like any show that you don't think is fucking stage. Every fucking show is. You know, you got it. You got to get popped it. You have to have bullshit going on.
Speaker 1: Jake has no guess. He sits there in silence with JA get you kicking at the job. Hell, you're doing bad. Word, Jake.
Speaker 2: I love when I love when Jake's happy. Truthfully, I mean I love that lab that that fucking lamb is the best.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get guessed now. It's hard to get guessed because they want a five little word.
Speaker 2: What do they want a five little word?
Speaker 1: That green stuff?
Speaker 2: Really, Jake just telling the funk off?
Speaker 1: You come on, you know, a good morning, sweetheart? Kept watching it. A good person. Yes, Tiffany is a very sweet person, but you don't want to dump across her either.
Speaker 2: At somebody a little while back. I forget who it was, but she he's fucking She was like, whoa, I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's going through some stuff right now. She's going through something. Yeah, yeah, she's going through some personal stuff. And really.
Speaker 2: He's the best. That's what it was. Oh my god, that was fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People go on like late like I like, I was up. I was like, she went to sleep and then I was like, let me see YouTube. And Pat Dixon was not. I think he does like just the music on Sunday nights.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh, by the way, what do you think about Haley?
Speaker 2: I see a few times I mean it's fine, but I you know, I don't pay.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm pretty antisocial. Watched that show when we first came on. I thought I thought it was a good show with the two, but it's like they But the thing is, everybody is doing okay. Everybody is staying in safe. We haven't got no donations.
Speaker 2: We didn't nobody donate to fucking Jake after we let tom after all I've done for you, Tommy Jordan's.
Speaker 1: I have thee I have the panel up right now on super tips so I could see when people because anytime if the donation shows up, one will let me know that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to do that. You know that I don't even like like when like sometimes like I used to do just you know, the YouTube one because I don't have that. And then my this phone is something sucked up. It doesn't even work anymore. When I go to set, it wants me to reconnect or something. I'm like, Jesus, fucking cry. Too much work. I'll give you when I give me one minute where you're going uh oh uh oh.
Speaker 1: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: Squirrel got in the house. Hey, Jake, I have a video of a fucking vulture eating a fucking rabbit or a squirrel in front of a house. I put it on. I put it on. Uh what was it on Twitter? A fucking a fucking bird just fucking it with a big There was a big stick there. I think the vulture had the stick whack the fucking rabbit or squirrel. I think it's a rabbit and he's just pulling out his insides across the street. And Uh, it's crazy to see wild wildness just having fun, you know, But he did he really need a fucking big stick like that to fucking take out a fucking rabbit. My dog say one and a half about a month ago, like, what the fuck, Perry, what's hanging out of your mouth? Was a fucking rabbit? And then I got it out of her mouth, and then fucking thunder grabbed it and I went to get it out of his mouth, and we both pulled it at the same time, and as Perry would say, oops, half of it was gone. He just swallowed it. I was like, what the fuck is this? Fucking animals. I don't know why animals even coming, why they would even try to come in the yard. They'll they'll realize they're getting chased around. These rabbits get chased. They look for him every night to fucking get him. Look, Jake's gone, So I'm everybody when John leaves. Uh so, okay, yeah, I suck. Okay, Okay, but you suck too.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think John's getting a beer right now. He'll be right back. Uh, let's see. I hope you fall in uh fire of acid. Thank you, thank you, thank you. H let's say yeah uh huh. Okay, you're a woman and your dick is bigger than mine. Okay, fine, okay, okay, so I think John will be back soon. It's okay. I was, you know, I was like, I was just updating them.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. I was having the Jake is more h ah, Jake is more dirritted than the scarlett.
Speaker 2: Jake's fun, Scarlet's good scarlet. The thing.
Speaker 1: The thing is is like, the reason I don't get booked a lot is because number one, it's hard to get boked when you but to see you. Yesterday on deb show, I acted like an idiot to Grant and me and Grey. He went at it again and I had like a fucking idiot on damn show, and I apologize.
Speaker 2: I felt, I.
Speaker 1: Felt stupid, you know, gran, So Granny. I never asked Grannie to help me with the day twenty five days, he decided to help me on it, and he felt like I doublecross him and Lemmy. But the thing is, like Lemmy didn't do Here's the thing. Leave me alone about this stuff. I'm not interested in me anymore. I just I'm just her friend. Me and her are just friends. We're not We're not anything. I'm I'm I'm I'm doing things better. I got I got places to go, people see. And I'm just tired of people bringing up old Ship just saying it's like it's like it's like when they brought up the whole thing with you and like they up like you know, the.
Speaker 2: Jake. It doesn't matter. Don't let it go. Look what it does to you. It doesn't matter one bit in your life, and you let it affect That's what I always tell you. It just doesn't mean shit.
Speaker 1: It's just I just I just get turn of stall or people bring up old Ship.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, it means nothing. You just you know what I mean. It's like clear it out of your mind that don't let it affect your mind. Dude. You know it'll It'll bring you down. It brings you down. I've been telling you this for fucking years now. Who gives a fuck? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It doesn't into Howard just turned into Imus.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, everything turns into I'm it's my friend. I'm gonna I'm gonna get a ranch for people that don't give a fuck, and I'm gonna bring you there and show you how if you don't give a fuck. It's pretty fucking cool, dude. It's the only way to go to life, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But by the way, it took him. It took Tojo an hour to find blue cheese.
Speaker 2: Why did you take him an hour?
Speaker 1: That's that's what he said. It took him an hour to get blue cheese.
Speaker 2: Maybe they made him wait and he said it'll take a while ago, I'll wait.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I like your shirt me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you were hitting on a girl or something.
Speaker 1: Like your fat miss shirt. You're wearing your fat is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We had a good time yesterday. It was nice to see them, you know. It was a really good crowd for a fucking afternoon on a Sunday inside on a good day. It was just a lot of fun. Next time I'll go on stage and play a little music with him. I love that ship.
Speaker 1: By the way, If Fat Miss is a if Fat Miss is a rock band from South Jersey. They got their start in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, it's been a year. I think Saturday is the MMR cards there where they did and they opened for Bush. Bush was there? Who was there? There was? Oh god, it was some kind of really good band I've never heard of. I heard three. It's three days Grace, unbelievable three Like they were fucking amazing. They had two singers. The old singer came back and fucking amazing. There was thousands. I mean it's a big place, thousands of people, like fucking dirty. I don't know. It's half outside a lot of big bands who were there and they got to open for them and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, they got a website. They got a website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a website. They're mostly on their Facebook and Instagram and that's it, and they're on every streaming whatever the fuck it is. I can't wait till like when they do Wildwood North Wildwood, they do this big thing outside this fucking thousands of people. It's so much fun. It's so much fucking fun. And they you know, they bring their audience, like their audience is older and young, and which is amazing because I seen, like it was so amazing to see like two old people, Uh, two old people were dancing to his song like look at each other in their eyes like it brings back childhood, you know, it brings back with the music that they kind of like. And and to see them just looking at each other, I was like.
Speaker 1: They're own TikTok. By the way, their own TikTok.
Speaker 2: They're probably bust balls on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their old Spotify, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, take top, my speachers space, everybody's face. By the way, was you on MySpace?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was, Yeah, I was. That was That was a long time. That was like the stern time I remember.
Speaker 1: I think, By the way, what did they opened for Colombian Record Stars on? No?
Speaker 2: No, I forget all the bands that they Uh do I have the thing here? Hold on, let me see something.
Speaker 1: We're talking about fat news.
Speaker 2: That was a military thing I had. Uh No, they opened for like Bush took over for I forget what had to cancel because the drummer was sick. Uh, But there was like another too. There was a there was a girl, a pretty girl that had a rock band. Uh, dark hair. Uh, she's she's probably from California.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: She always seems to be out there. I just can't like this. Some of these were new for me. Dorothy her Dorothy the Man. She was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of I hear I hear Perry. I hear Perry or the other one.
Speaker 2: That is that is Perry. That could be the under way don there thunder will make when he when they hear me move, They're like, hey, we're going out there, donder is that you m Yeah?
Speaker 1: When are you going to get an actual figure of of your wrestling character?
Speaker 2: When I go back in time? You know, it was a fun time.
Speaker 1: I mean so let me ask you this. Do you ever regret what happened on Starn with you, with the whole thing with you and Stern? Do you ever regret that? Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean probably saved my life at that time. Do I regret the things I did? Yeah, but I mean I was, you know, I was fucking totally pilled out. I mean it's still to saved.
Speaker 1: Did Gina save your life? Did Gina save your life?
Speaker 2: I would say so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a good that's a good woman for you. Yeah, I mean I see, I see that she's you know, the thing is for for years, you have to have somebody in your life that I wish I had, I wish I had, I wish. And the thing is you you got a kid, and.
Speaker 2: But you have to have somebody, you know what I mean. It's just that's what you know, somebody has your back as much as you have there bad you know what I mean, that's all. That's the key. You know, she fucked somebody up from me, she she she I mean when the guy, even when the guy, when I was on the stage and the guy broke a viotle that was coming at me, she was right behind him, ready to you know, she was, she was ready to take.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the thing is like two or three years ago when Chad was going after you with was reposting your everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah everybody, those are all you know what I mean, those are not even real fucking pictures, Like she's never done anything like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like that's how creepy motherfuckers are.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I don't like Chad because Chad, Look, everybody goes through it.
Speaker 2: Look, everybody goes through a time, you know what I mean. Uh, you know everybody. Everybody says out like drugs is the evil thing. Alcohol is just as bad. People cannot people turn into monsters. They ruin their life over alcohol. So when you can get away from that, you have to look up tom Myers. He's not my type. But if you get you know what I mean, If if you can get out of that, you have to root for people. I'm sorry, you have to root for people. That's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: What what what I don't get is like, how's he like trying? He he's your friend, he was prisoner you and Kevin, but unless but he's double crossed several times.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is this is not regular life. Do you understand that, Jake. Regular life is when you fucking see somebody face to face all the time. Okay, this is not real life.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 2: But it's like you see everybody. It's like Kumi is a great guy. You know, he's fun, and that everybody could be tough miles away. It's just it's the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Truthfully, it really is. This is not real life. And if you take it serious. Everything seems to be bullshit. Everything seems to be just something that's going to get me more money, you know, And is is it worth it in the long run, No, it's not. It's not. That's why, like we always say, we're gonna make fun of that person. We're gonna we're going to uh, we're gonna make jokes about it, and that that is it. And it doesn't matter. If people like the show and they want to get money, that's fine. If they don't, it does not affect me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I give Rob Saul a bott a month of him going back to drinking.
Speaker 2: But you know it's not distant. If you rile yourself up doing this ship, you know it's not a good thing. Yep, antic myself one hundred percent, which here on Saturday, Johnny. Of course you will because people don't realize how they affect others when they're on this, you know. And whatever it is, alcohol or drugs, it doesn't matter. You know, when it's time, when you make the change for yourself, that's the only time you're going to get sober. You're not gonna do it for anybody else. That And I've seen this when I was in rehab. You know, I don't rehab.
Speaker 1: I didn't even go to rehab. I just got sober because, uh, because I was having to deal with the death, you know, dealing with my father and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's something like this. It's gotta be. It's gotta be. It's life changing for you. It's life changing again for you to get sober. Then you realize what the fuck am I doing? You know, you know, it's it's a simple thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, Granny got Grady got paid eight thousand dollars in Vegas. He got paid. He he got paid eight thousand dollars in Vegas because of that, because of Latanya and Andrea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called the business man.
Speaker 1: Say hey, so I know that you're you're doing the top And by the way, in a few hours, you'll be doing your show lev Verse, lev lev Verse. Yeah. Are you gonna Are you gonna talk about what happened at the Rowdie's Debacle?
Speaker 2: I talked about it yesterday a little bit. Yeah, people got questions. I'll answer him, and I'll tell you it's truth. I'm one of the guys that will tell you the truth all the time. I'm not I'm really not good.
Speaker 1: At lying Thursday night. Thursday night, Chris did his Thursday Night show, Chris that Chris fucking ables.
Speaker 2: Remember that. Yeah, I'm gonna go swim at Jake. I'm gonna go take the dogs for a run. And I gotta put the part of the poll and uh, I love you.
Speaker 1: Listen, Liz didn't know that he was. You guys were doing lev Land Friday until until Thursday night, until uh until Chris got was getting hammered on on her playables.
Speaker 2: Jesus did they plugs any plugs? Uh? Tip my friend Jake always always and Jake always always, just be happy. Don't fucking don't let people, you know, don't let him do that ship to you. Don't let them you know what I mean. It doesn't matter of it, None of that ship matter, None of this ship matters. Okay, okay, miss that miss We'll see you guys soon. And enjoyed the hockey, Jake, It's fucking great. You know the playoff hockey is there's nothing like it, buddy.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you're going full Canadian telling me about hockey.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I love I've always loved hockey. I played hockey, I loved it. And uh to watch the playoffs. Is just it's the greatest in anything.
Speaker 1: Would you ever would you ever have a conversation with what's his name, Danny Bonaducci? Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure we were friends.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Well we you know, we hung out all the time. I mean people not know, people don't know a lot.
Speaker 1: All right. Uh, hey, you know how to get you know how to get out of here.
Speaker 2: I love you. I'm gonna I got my car parked around the corner. Jake, I'll be I'll see you soon. Love your brother, love your all, everybody, enjoy your day.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, that was the great Levy m. This show has been good. But you know what, all right, y'all, it's time for us the second bottom my best inside. Alright, love you guys. Bye,