Speaker 1: So of course, you know, for the universe to come into being, it has to be created by someone. For it to continue functioning smoothly, there has to be a preserver or a manager. And at the end of time, because we believe time is cyclical, it's not linear. So there's creation, there's preservation, there's destruction, and then again creation begins. So somebody has to be responsible for that destruction bit as well. So we have three major gods. It is a Hindu trinity, just like you have in Christianity. There's a trinity. There's a trinity in Hinduism as well of Brahma who's the creator, Wishnood who's the preserver, and Shiver who's the destroyer.
Speaker 2: What is happening? And what is a sold out your glass? Because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 3: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline and fallen angels. In the distance, looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 2: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the Mystery.
Speaker 3: Schools, an ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world. There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's little world. Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard torches high.
Speaker 2: The Smithsonian, they called wind of the Giant's help, would send their agents out to get it.
Speaker 3: But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the under reality that we think of this reality.
Speaker 2: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 3: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extraterrestrials.
Speaker 4: Leave the citient mound of bull feathers out of it, you.
Speaker 5: Know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 4: Different pet What is happening and what is up?
Speaker 2: Hold out your glass because we are about to hit Welcome to the Prometheus Lens podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host, Justin and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Hey, if you new to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Hit that like button, hit that subscribe button, and if you don't care coming down.
Speaker 4: Below, we'll have our socials.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check us out on our various platforms to be much appreciated.
Speaker 4: And once again just to reach out guys.
Speaker 2: If you are an author, a researcher, had a supernatural experience something that would be an interesting conversation, feel free to go to the website, reach out to me, or even hit me up on my dms on social media. I'd love to sit down and have a conversation with you. But today, guys, we're going to dive into a subject that has been really fascinating to me. And I've not really just taken a deep dive yet. I was looking on YouTube into the Hindu belief and the Hindu mythology and all these different things, and I come across this man that was very well researched, very well spoken, and he has the doctor title in front of his name to even back up all of his smart talk too. So I actually reached out to this person. He was more than willing to come and sit down and talk with us today. So I'm just extremely thankful for this man and his time to sit down and talk with us. But i'd like to introduce for the first time the show, doctor venit Agrivall. I like to just thank you for coming on and welcome to the Prometheus Lands.
Speaker 4: Doctor Vanie.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Justin for having me on your show. It's a pleasure to be here, and thanks for all the kind words of introduction that you mentioned. I might add that I'm not a PhD doctor. I'm not a doctorate. I'm a medical doctor, and this just happens to be a passion that a bass you, so you know, just to be clear, I'm not a doctorate in Hindu scriptures or Hindu mythology, but it's definitely something that I've pursued since more than a decade now. So that's why I do sound a little intelligent.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't care, just let everybody know a little bit about your past and how you got into this and just give everybody a feel for who you are for sure.
Speaker 1: So justin, as I said, or as you said, rather than I'm a doctor.
Speaker 5: So that's my basic education. I did my medicine and then.
Speaker 1: I did my management. Actually I did not pursue practice. I did not join a hospital. I decided to join the pharmaceutical industry. And I'm currently working in a pharma sector with an Indian pharmaceutical And during my work, I actually got to travel a lot, you know, I handle, I interact with a lot of international colleagues across Asia, sometimes Europe, Middle East Africa. And the more I traveled, the more I realized, you know, there is so much and there's so many similarities amongst the beliefs that we have, especially the traditional beliefs, you know, the traditional belief systems in each country, whether it's the African nations, whether it's just South East Asia, China, Japan, everything you know, comes from from it appears to come from a single source because there's just too many similarities for it to be a coincidence. And that's how I started to explore it. And I do have a decent knowledge of the Hitdo belief system. But then I decided to dig deeper and you know, find out all these similarities which were popping up everywhere, and I decided to put it down in a blog. And this was back in twenty eleven. So you know, blogs were the in thing at that time. You feel so old talking about blogs, but you know, it used to feel good to be called a blog up. And so this blog is called.
Speaker 4: You remember the dial up internet day is, don't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this blog is called Decored Hindu Mythology. And you know, so this the blog actually took off. You know, I did not know whether anybody would even you know, chance upon it because there was no Internet marketing, There was no Facebook promotions at that time.
Speaker 5: I did not know how to promote it.
Speaker 1: But to my surprise, there were people landing on those articles that I had put on in the blog through my research, you know, every day about a thousand hits, you know, from random people across the globe. And that actually kind of showed me that, you know, there is an interest in this topic, and there are others like me who are also trying to explore and understand these commonalities or similarities. Though primarily I have researched more into the Hindu myths, legends, and scriptures, but also tied them up, you know, with the similarities in different world religions, the ancient religions especially, and I think that's how it all started, and then then after they came the books and then podcasts, etc. So now I'm doing this on my weekends, and that's Friday night here in India and I'm sitting here talking to you.
Speaker 4: That's right, We're the weekend Warriors of the world.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like you said, we was even talking before the show started and how my path was very similar to yours, just looking through all these different things and all the commonalities and the common threads, and we even said before we got started that we are both We don't believe in coincidence theory. You know, there has to be an ancient source where all this stuff extends, and it's a journey, you know, you have to go out into the unknown and explore these things and bring back the treasures to share with the world.
Speaker 1: Definite, definitely, because there's just too much to explore.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's unfair on our part if we do not try to do that, whether it is of our interest or not, whether it you know, it catches your fancy or not. Uh, that's a different thing. But you will never know unless you actually start exploring. And there's so many movies that have come up now, especially you know, from Hollywood, there's so many movies that are based on mythology.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows, you know, the Clash of the Titans, et cetera, the Percy Jackson movies, Harry Potter had so many references, you know, from Greek and Roman mythologies. So there is an interest, you know, in this the treasure that we have of knowledge from various ancient mythologies. And it would be foolish too, you know, not dig deeper and not try to find out, you know, if there is anything of value besides entertainment, if there is any knowledge, if there's any historical knowledge, if there's any scientific data, if there's any large that can be gleaned out of all these stories, and what are they trying to tell us? How can it help us in our everyday likes today, whether it is relevant or not. You know, we'll only find out if we explore them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can't rely on other people too, because anybody that knows the Noah's Ark story, for instance, when they come out with that movie Noah, yeah, yeah, I mean they did go off a lot of common biblical themes, but they took a lot of liberties and put a lot of exists be in on stuff.
Speaker 4: So it's like, you know, they tell you a partial truth.
Speaker 2: So if you enjoy the movies and stuff, you really need to read the material because there's so much more to find out and get your story straight by actually reading the material versus relying on someone else to give you the information.
Speaker 5: Definitely, definitely.
Speaker 1: In fact, Noah's arc has a battle in Hindu scriptures as well. And you know a lot of people l aanaware that you know, this is not just Abrahamic religion related myth. It is actually a belief that is held by many, many ancient cultures, you know, across geographies, right from Philippines to Africa, to the Native American civilizations to Sumeiria to Egypt. There's just too many coincidences, you know, there's too many people doing the same thing as what Noah had done. And interestingly, I was just recently visiting a temple in India. It's it's in the northern part of Indiana near the Himalayan mountains, in the himalaia As actually, and the place is called Manali. It's a hill station and I'd gone for a trek just ahead of Manali a couple of days trek a height and the place is actually named after Manu, who's the Hindu counterpart of Noah, and Manu is in Hindu scriptures, he's the first man. And interestingly, the root of the English word man is I think it is German or you know German route, which is Manus, which is very similar to Manu, which is the Sanskrit name of the first Man. And you know, it just hit me that, you know, it is not a coincidence. There has to be some relationship here and Manu's ship, the art, the Noah's art is supposed to have landed because the entire world was flooded, so where would it land at the highest peaks, So it makes kind of makes sense that it landed in the Himalayas, and you know the mountains where the ship landed. That particular place was called Manu Alay, which means the home of Manu or the aboard of Manu, which has now got corrupted into Manali. So it comes from Manu Alah and this is Manali. It is a popular head station. Many Indians visited and most of them still don't know that this is, you know, related to the Noazak story.
Speaker 5: So is this amazing?
Speaker 1: You know what you can find if you just keep your eyes and ears open and mind, especially your mind open and see the possibilities that could be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: It's hard to teach anybody anything if they already know it all. You know, you have to be willing to have these conversations. And wisdom is often found, in my experience, from the most unexpected places.
Speaker 4: And nobody's got it all right.
Speaker 2: So it's like everybody has a little piece of the golden puzzle.
Speaker 4: So we need to try to gather those.
Speaker 2: Pieces from as many people as we can and put together a whole picture.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we we hope we'll get a true picture, please, as close to the complete picture as we can by putting all the pieces together.
Speaker 5: And that's what you're doing. So that's great.
Speaker 1: I watched a couple of your podcasts, not complete, but I did get a sense of you know what, the kind of interactions you have is definitely useful, you know, to know whatever is available in the and whatever theories are there, whatever experiences people have had, and how it can actually give us a sort of a unified or holistic vision of where humanity is headed or where or where should we should be headed?
Speaker 5: Ideally?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because a lot of people who we like to get in our little tribal boxes, you know, and section ourselves off, and it's like a lot of times we forget, you know, we are one race.
Speaker 4: We are the human race, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Man newst Children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I wanted to go through some of these stories and have you just go into detail and inform us on some of it. But I definitely wanted to hear about the creation and the flood story. And I know you touched on.
Speaker 4: That a little bit.
Speaker 2: But if we can, like this rewind a little bit and go to the creation and get that from your perspective in all the stories surrounding creation.
Speaker 1: Sure, so I think you know, the story of creation and Hinduism is a bit different from how it is told in the Abrahamic religions, and it is a little more it starts a little more abstract and then it becomes more concrete. So the oldest scriptures that we have in Hinduism, which is the Riga Da, you know, the Vedas, and they are believed to be at least from fifteen hundred PC one thousand and five hundred PC. That was when they were written down, but they existed for the longest time. They survived and they thrived through an oral tradition of passing down the scriptures. So we really don't know the antiquity of these scriptures, but it runs into thousands of years, you know, before.
Speaker 5: The common error.
Speaker 1: And the scriptures talk about and a primal man a cosmic porosh.
Speaker 5: So the so man is.
Speaker 1: Not literally a man or a male. It just means the primal being. So the primal being actually created this entire universe around us.
Speaker 5: That's what the riguea tells us.
Speaker 1: Now, the stories are more detailed in other scriptures, other Hindus scriptures, which are called the Puranas. The Puranas have detailed stories, you know, where whereas rigue that has prayer has more verses or hymns or prayers to the gods.
Speaker 5: They are the odes to the gods.
Speaker 1: But the Puranas detail the stories of the gods and the kings. So in the Puranas you find the entire creation story way beautifully narrated, and it begins with a form of Lord wish No, I'll have to give you a little bit of background before I go into the story. Right, So primarily. You know, a lot of people believe that Hinduism is a polytheistic religion. You know, we have multiple gods, just like the Greeks or the Romans did, or the Egyptians did. But that's only partially true. You know, what is actually believed in Hinduism is that all these multiple gods or multiple forms of the God, and they are actually emanating from the same supreme being. So there's one universal supreme being whom we know as God, and there's God manifests himself or herself itself let's be gender neutral here, but God manifests in various forms for various functions. So three of these major forms that we believe in Hinduism of the creator, the preserver, and the destroyer. So of course, you know, for the universe to come into being, it has to be created by someone. For it to continue functioning smoothly, there has to be a preserver or a manager. And at the end of time, because we believe time is cyclical, it's not linear. So there's creation, there's preservation, there's destruction, and then again creation begins, so somebody has to be responsible for that destruction bit as well. So we have three major gods. It is the Hindu trinity, just like you have in Christianity, there's a trinity. There's a trinity in Hinduism as well of Brahma who's the creator, Vishno who's the preserver, and Shiver who's the destroyer. So these are the three major gods, and besides them is the Shakti, which is energy, who's considered as the feminine aspect of God. So this is you know, the divine feminine who's also worshiped in Hinduism along with the male gods. So again, you know, these are symbolic. The male and female genders are very symbolic. But what it is trying to tell us is that, you know, there are different aspects to this universe, you know.
Speaker 5: And one concept cannot cover everything.
Speaker 1: You have to have multiple angers or multiple perspectives of understanding the supreme being of you know, the reality.
Speaker 5: So from here the creation begins.
Speaker 1: Now Brahma is the creator and Brahma emerges from Wishno, and very symbolically, you know, the A lot of people think of these stories as very fantastical, uh, you know, and they don't believe that it's actually true, but they are very symbolic stories. You know, Lord wish no who is giving rise to multiple universes. There's also the concept of multiverse in Indusen and it is said that every time wish Snow exhales, there is a universe that pops out from each of his body poor So you know we have I don't know a million, more than a million body poores probably, so there's millions of universes coming out of Vishnu's body every time he exhales.
Speaker 5: And when he is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I was gonna say, I was going to say, don't they say to you? And when he inhales, that is the destruction cycle exactly for every universe he creates.
Speaker 4: There's a brahma also.
Speaker 1: Yes, so when he inhales, the universes go back into his body and that is the life of the universe. The life of the universe is one breath of Wishnoo. So imagine the grand concept of God that is there in the Puranas. And for each universe the visional again manifest and another four other.
Speaker 2: Are you a hunter, a hiker, prepper, We're just someone that enjoys.
Speaker 4: The great outdoors.
Speaker 2: Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear it's hard to come back. Squat Survival Gear is an American veteran owned company and everything they make is one hundred percent American sourced.
Speaker 4: And what makes it.
Speaker 2: Even more badass is that they have a drypted inspired wine everything from Sasquatch to Mothman.
Speaker 4: Head on over to.
Speaker 2: Squats survival gear dot com and use the code p LP ten or ten percent.
Speaker 4: Off store wide. Hey, what is going on, guys?
Speaker 2: Hey? Are you enjoying the show? Are you just geeking out and binge watching every minute the promo on the podcast that you've got available? And now you've found yourself at the end of the line, like, Man, I've seen them all, I'm all caught up. Now, I just gotta wait till every Monday at eight pm Easter Standard for the Lives Heyden. Let you in on a little secret. Now, We've got this thing called the All Access Pass, and there is tons of exclusive members only content there. We have all kinds of episodes. You get these episodes forty eight hours early. You get monthly Q and a's, and access to the private Facebook community and so much more that is coming on down the line. And it's your way of supporting the show and help me to keep doing what I love to do and what you obviously enjoyed. So head on over to the website methiuslimspar guest dot com.
Speaker 4: Sanah, see you guys. On the other.
Speaker 1: Side again, another Vishnow form for that particular universe. And from that Vishnow, from his navel, emerges a lotus flower. Okay, that's a story, all right. So and in that lotus flower is Brahma, who is the first mortal being in that universe. Because Brahma has a fixed lifespan of one hundred years, which is the life of the universe. It's not human years, it's not human We're not talking about solar years here. We're talking about uh in truth. You know, if you do the calculation, it comes out to about three hundred and eleven trillion human years the life of Brahma. And this is the calculation that comes from the scriptures. So Brahma emerges, and again it's very symbolic. Vishno applies space, you know, the concept of Vishtu that you're talking about, because there's multiple universes coming out of him. He's space manifested as a deity, right, And Brahma is the material creation and from Brahma. So Brahma joining coming out from a lotus which is joined to Vishnu's naval. It's against symbolic of the umbilical cord that connects a child with its mother.
Speaker 5: Right. So this is the symbolism that you find in puranas.
Speaker 1: A lot of people just criticize the scriptures without understanding the meaning. But this these are this is what they're trying to show. That Vishnu is the parent of Brahma. Space is the parent of this material world. And along with uh which since we have discussed Vishnu and Brahma, the third entity on the trinity is Shiva. And Shiva he's also called Maha Kal. Kal means time and Maha, just as you have in Mahatma Dandhi. So Maha means great okay, So Shiva is Maha karl or great time. So yeah, you have the space aspect covered with whish snow, you have the time aspect covered with Shiva. And within the space time continuum exists the material creation and that is represented by Brahma. So that is the origin of this entire multiverse, not just our universe, not just our planet or our solar system, but the entire multiverse that is believed in Indism to exist. So I can go on and on, So please picture if you have any goes, any doubts.
Speaker 2: And that's as I was looking into this, because I do read a lot of other material and I know it's it's steeped with esoteric meaning in symbolism and allegory. So when I was reading into that, I was like, yeah, that's pretty cool. That's another trinity and it's time, space, matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you see.
Speaker 1: That in energy, Yeah, defying feminine, you know, which is just you know, swirling around in this universe and matter and energy they keep transforming. So it's a very important role that energy also. Please so Brama now he's given the task of creating the world. So the steps that are again detailed in our puranas are also very symbolic, you know, in the sense that first is the existence of non tangible creation, the first couple of steps of the creation. There's about seven or eight steps that are detailed, but at least the first three happen even before Brahma is born, even before.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So sometimes it's called an egg, but it's generally a lotus.
Speaker 5: Is the golden lotus right from it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and as seeing some video they were talking about it was I'm trying to think it was Vishna or Vishnu laying on a large serpent with a thousand heads, and that an egg.
Speaker 1: Appears, right, So that is some puranas it's called the egg, so sometimes it's called the golden lotus. But from it comes Brahma, right, But so Vishnuda again, since you mentioned the serpent on which Vishnu lies is also representing time because that serpent is called ananta, which means endless.
Speaker 5: That serpent is also called shesher, which means remainder.
Speaker 1: So what is left when the entire creation is destroyed, it's still time is still there. You know, even if I do not exist today or this world does not exist today, time does not end.
Speaker 5: Time does not stop.
Speaker 1: It stops for me relatively subjectively, but not you know, in a universal manner. So again there's a bit of symbolism there. So Brahma is given the task of creation. So before Brahma is born, there's all these intangible substances which probably you know, the irons and the molecules and the elements, you know, floating around in the nuverse, the plasma that existed. And after this, you know, when Brahma starts creating, Brahma takes over. That's when forms come into being. And Brama first starts with uh, the immovable objects. So it's not right, you know there on the first day itself that he starts creating living beings. First, the living beings need a place to stay. He knows that task is to create living beings. But before that he has to do a lot of work, a lot of preparation. So there's the immove objects like the you know, planets, the landmasses.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Of course, planets move, but they don't move out of their own volition, right, it's it's because of the effect of gravity. So for all practical purposes, they are immovable objects, immovable objects, but they are moving because of the force of a higher gravitational field or a stronger gravitational field. So Brahma creates all these places for living beings to stay in before creating them, and before creating beings that can talk, walk, eat, mate, he first creates the vegetation. So you know, that is a sustenance on which you know, these later lifeforms will thrive. So there's the vegetation that comes up. There's trees, there's plants, the you know, and thereafter there is the mention of some divine.
Speaker 5: Entities being created.
Speaker 1: Even before humans came, Brahma creates the rest of the entire pantheon.
Speaker 5: Which is there in Hinduism.
Speaker 1: So all the gods, the goddesses, the demons, the other divine beings, the semi divine beings, all of them come from Brahma through different processes, and then come the humans and humans when they're created, uh, Brahma assigns them this planet Earth's, and he gives Manu, whom we talked about earlier, the first man. And he gives Manu and his counterpart, who's called Shatrupah. Again it's symbolic, you know, Shatrupa means somebody who has a hundred poems. So, you know, initially when life was developing, you know, there was no fixed features, there was no fixed you know, all of us, even though all of us are humans, all of us have very different features, right, very different genetic maker, very different morphological makeup, you know, the racial differences that we had. So Shatrupa probably represents she's the mother of all these different light on human forms that are going to come right, so mandu and shocking.
Speaker 2: And the one thing I found fascinating was the name, Like how close it is because in different translations. I even wrote it down if I can find it, it was.
Speaker 4: It was Sarah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So there's also a name called Shraddha, which is yeah, it is similar to Sarah.
Speaker 2: But I thought of Sarah in the Bible, you know, because Sarah and Abraham and she, you know, couldn't have a child and God blessed her with a child. So I thought of that correlation when I was looking into this. But before we go further, I thought the creation or the manifestation of Shiva that I thought that story was very fascinating.
Speaker 4: Could you touch on that we go any further.
Speaker 1: So, just as Vishnu has multiple forms, Shiva also has multiple bombs and you know, one form that form of time exists before immaterial. You know, it's a material whether the universe has come into being or not. Shiva is always there, just as Vishna is always there. But Brama emerges with the birth of the universe, and so do a couple of forms of Chivan Vishnu as well, you know, to assist him in the process. So this form of Shiva, which exists in this universe, who's a time deity of time so to say, you know, in our universe, he emerges from Brahma's forehead when Brahma is completely flabbergasted. Brahma is trying to create in the initial steps, He's trying to create life, but he's unable to do it. And the life forms that he does create, they refuse to help him in you know, further spreading, you know, or further taking over. There is responsibility of creating new life forms. So Brahma is, you know, a little sad, he's a little dejector, he's in a very negative dark zone. And that's when you know, from his forehead, which is the region of the third eye, you know, which we believe, which is actually corresponding to your penial gland, and you know, from here, from this region comes out a dark colored baby. And this baby's crying, so which is called rudan in Sanskrit, you know, crying is called ruden So Brahma tells him, don't cry, and that's why the baby is named Rudra. The one who was crying, and this is Shiva okay, and Shiva is asked again by Brahma to help him in this purpose of creation or spreading light, propagating light. And because it's a tedious job, right think of Brahma, You're just sitting and individually creating each being's.
Speaker 5: It's an ever ending and it's a thankless task. So he wants us.
Speaker 1: He wants somebody to help, somebody to suggest some way for it to become self propagating.
Speaker 5: And that's where Shiva comes in.
Speaker 1: So Shiva first divides himself into ten more of his kind, which is very suggestive of binary fission, you know, the the process through which the early life forms on this planet actually reproduced.
Speaker 5: There was no sexual reproduction.
Speaker 1: So the early life forms, through my tosses, they you know, there was binary fission, and they are propagated. And that's exactly what Shiva does. There is now instead of one, there's eleven ruthdras. So Brama's happy and then he asks him to go one step further, so from each of the rudras from the left hand side separates another entity and for the first time in this universe, we have a se peration of gender, and we have the Rudras and the rudra nis, who are the female forms of the Rudras. So now we have a male form and a female form, and thereafter the process of you know, sexual reproduction would come into play because still now there was no difference of sexes. Now there is two different genders. And that is how now copulation, the sexual or the coitus would become meaningful where a child can be conceived just by the help of the mother and the father and Brahma has no role to play in it. And that is how you know, the next steps of creation happen, of course, not by Shiva and not by Rudra himself immediately, but just the manifestation of the feminine principle gives idea to Brahma to create the female counterparts of all the male beings that he had created earlier.
Speaker 5: And one of them is I.
Speaker 1: Mean, he's called the thought born or mind born son of Brahma because Brahma did not have any raw material to create it. He was just thinking of you know, beings and they were coming into they were actually manifesting. So this being is called Dutch and his wife is called Prasuti. Now interestingly, again Prasuti means labor labor as in not in physical work, but labor as in a delivery room. So in sanscrit or in Hindi, we use the word prasuti couch for the labor room where the mother is about to deliver. That tells us that this is where, you know, the creation became self propagating after Dutch and prasuti, and Dutch is called a prajapati or he's the lord of the beings because it is his decis so for the populated this entire universe. So hinduscriptures do not talk just about the Earth. There are multiple locas that some believe are different dimensions, are different you know, realms, But there's different locas within this universe that I mentioned in the scriptures, and it is ductious progeny that have populated the entire.
Speaker 5: Universe or all these locos at least.
Speaker 2: Which I know, every culture, you know, they have various you know, stories and stuff, and I love hearing the ones that you're coming up with because they are ones that I've not heard. And that's why I'm just kind of sitting here like okay, because the one I had heard about it was.
Speaker 4: Basically the eggs split.
Speaker 2: And Brahma, and that was the heaven and the earth, and he made the material objects of the universe and earth and created the guy.
Speaker 4: And it was just a time of the gods.
Speaker 2: Where the gods were just you know, walking around Earth and enjoying Earth or whatever. And that Brahma and Vishnu crossed paths, and Vishnu was bragging how he was the supreme and all the creation, you know, worships him and all this stuff, and Brahma is like, well, they forget that I was the one that created it, you know, they praised me instead of you.
Speaker 4: And they kind of get into this head.
Speaker 2: Butt match, and then Vishnu says, well, if there's a god greater than me, then let him manifest. And then this huge pillar of fire shoots up from the earth in between them, and it has no end in sight, going into the ground or up into the space. So yeah, So Brahma turns himself into a goose and tries to fly up to see what's at the end, and at the same time, Issue turns itself into a bore and uses his tusks to dig and go down to try to find the bottom, and neither one can find the end. Then they meet back at where they were before, and both of them are saying there is no end inside.
Speaker 4: And then this is when Shiva steps from the flame.
Speaker 1: Yes, so all so interestingly, justin you know, let me give you another perspective to this, just as I started. You know, initially, I said, you know, there's a recognition in Induism that there's no one way to describe God. So there's multiple perspectives. And the puranas that I was talking about, the Indo scriptures that give us all these stories. Each of the puranas it tells us about a different day of Brahma. So Brahma's lifespan, as I said, you know, there's three hundred and eleven trillion human years, but if you break it down into Bruhma years, it is just one hundred bruma years. Each of his ear has you know, again months, three sixty days pell months, so thirty days.
Speaker 5: In each month. Now, each of this day of Brahma is called it culper. And each puran that we have, the.
Speaker 1: Scriptures, they narrate the stories of the events that happened in one day of Brahma. So the story that I am telling you it comes from a puran called Bagworth Puran which is from a different day. It is called the Sarasworth culp so that is a different day of Brahma. And then the story about Shiva emerging from the pillar of fire that comes from a schwat Culpa from a different puran shift Puran, which was written in the schwait culpur which is another day of Brahma. So what the puranas tell us is that there is different ways divinity manifests in different time periods. So even the whole multiverse thing, yes, and even in this lifespan of Brahma, there is still events that are happening in different ways.
Speaker 5: So that is why sometimes you.
Speaker 1: Have wish To emerging first and from him comes Brahma, and sometimes you have Shiva emerging as a pillar of fire. Sometimes it is the goddess who emerges first, and she's looked upon as the mother of the creation because she manifests the entire you know, she manifests the trinity itself, Brahma wish To enshiver. So there is no real competition, you know, between them, you know, between the different forms. It's just each of them takes up the responsibility or a different day of Brahma of creating things or manifesting things in a different way. So that is the beauty of the purans that fascinates me. That there is so many stories. You can never say that you know it all. There's just too much to read, and there's so many new fascinating aspects that come up every time you read. And even in the same Shiv Puran which has the mention of the pillar of Fire story, it mentions that Shiva to be the original form of Shiva. So as I said, Shiva has multiple forms, but it also contains this story of Shiva as Rudra emerging from from us forehead. So it does mention that there are different forms of Shiva and one form of Shiva emerges from from us forehead. So it all ties up, you know, in the grand scheme of sayings in the multiverse of madness that we have in Hinduism. It's it's just beautiful the way it all ties up. And it's almost like you know the Game of Thrones series, you know, for a lack of a better reference, where you know, you see a character in the first season and the same character turns up in the fourth season and you realize, oh this, I've seen this one before. And you know, this guy's connected here. So that's how deep the stories go. You know, it's if somebody had.
Speaker 2: The same thing, though you know that the details might change a little bit, but the overall arching theme is the same. But one thing I thought was it was intriguing to me, and I wanted to ask you specifically about that story because you know, as we talked before, I know it's steeped with esoteric stuff and symbolism, but in that particular story, it goes into great detail to describe Shiva, and Shiva is known as the destroyer and even the what was it called the the Lord of Demons? Yeah, yeah, but when it steps out, it talks about that third eye and that it was gleaming on fire and had a mace in one hand of a victory or judgment, I can't remember. But then it had a trident in the other hand and a snake coled around its neck. Like well, in your opinion and studies, like, what does those symbols mean?
Speaker 1: So I've explained a couple of more aspects more than this as well, you know, not just about Shiva, but also about Brahma and vishno, you know, just to make it a little more holistic. So since we started with Vishno earlier and I mentioned that, you know, Vishno is space, He's the deity of space.
Speaker 5: Why do I say that one? There's too many stories related to Vishno.
Speaker 1: Where he's manifesting the universe, He's manifesting the creation, he's creating the creator. The color of Hindu gods is always very different, right, it's it's Vishn is blue, just like the Avatar movies. You know, In fact, the word avatar comes from the Sanskrit scriptures. Avatar is the name of Vishno's incarnations that Vishnu takes, you know, to preserve the universe or the earth, and you know, to bring back the balance of good and evil in this world, which too comes down. So Ava taran from which the word avatar comes, it means descent. So wish now, the supreme Being is descending into our world, our loga, our dimension as an avatar, which is the concept, you know, which the movie also has. And they are also showing them blue. So Vishnu is blue. Why Vishno is dark? You know, he's either portray darth or blue. You know why, because he represents space. So it's either the darkness of space in which you can depict him or the blue sky in which you depict him.
Speaker 5: So you know, that's the symbolism that Vishnu has. As you know we.
Speaker 1: Discussed earlier, he lies down on the serpent of time, you know, the endless serpent of time, right.
Speaker 5: The infinite, the anantha or the shash the remainder.
Speaker 1: Now, Shiva is associated with time, as I said, you know, mahatal, he's a great time. So you always see symbolism of three with Shiva. So the trident has three spokes, right, so it's past, present, and future. So it's the three aspects of time. Shiva has a mark on his forehead.
Speaker 5: Which is like this.
Speaker 1: It is three lines which again depict you know, it can be interpreted in multiple ways.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
Speaker 1: Whatever, but primarily it tells us about the three forms of time.
Speaker 5: It's the past, the present, and the future. He also has the serpent of time oiled on around his neck.
Speaker 1: Whish to lie down on the serpent of time and Shiva has the time serpent coiled around his neck. Shiva has the newborn moon on his forehead. It's creating its forehead Shiva's forehead. Why because in Hinduism the calendar was a lunar calendar, so the phases of moon actually represent different dates. So you see the symbolism of moon comes in there. And there's so many beautiful ways in which you know, this is conveyed. A lot of people think that, oh it's this is how it is, you know, this is how Seva looks. But these are symbolic, right.
Speaker 5: Then he again holds a.
Speaker 1: Small drum in his hand. So in one hand is a trident and in the other hand he holds a drum. And this drum is the cosmic.
Speaker 4: Vibration, the musical spears.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is the sound, the sound aspect, you know, even in Bible, as you know, they say that, you know in the beginning, was the word what is that word?
Speaker 5: That's the sound.
Speaker 1: It's the vibration, and that is the vibration that Shiva controls. And this frequency, this vibration that can be you know, uh utilized to also destroy at the end of time.
Speaker 5: You know, Shiva is the consumed dancer.
Speaker 1: He's you know, it's it's very surprising the contradictions that you see in his personality. He's the destroyer. He's the angry god, but he's also the consummate dancer. He's the best dancer. He's the lord of dance, is the king of dance. So he's called Nut Rajah. So Raja means king as in Maharaja and Raja. Right, So Raja is king and Nut is the dancer. So he's the king of dancers. And the cosmic dance that Shiva performs is the is the dance of destruction of this universe. So this dance of destruction again does not only happen at the end of this universus lifetime. But if you see every minute, every moment, there's something which is being destroyed and something which is being created new out of it. Out of the raw material that was destroyed, something new comes out. You know, we see it in the cycle of life. We see it in the you know, in plants and animals, in objects, in physical objects is entropy. Everything goes breaks down into pieces sooner or later. Right, So that is the concept of time. With time, destruction will happen. That is why Sheva is the time, is the destroyer. So he he's not a negative guy who's out there, you know, against everyone, but he is the concept of time. It but sooner or later everything will unrevel and you know, entropy will make you break down into pieces. So that's that's what he represents. Interestingly, Brahma has four heads, right, so if you if.
Speaker 4: You, if you see his that was the interesting story too.
Speaker 5: Has four heads and what does it represent? So I'm going to the symbolism here.
Speaker 1: There's many stories, you know to explain it, but the four heads actually represent the four dimensions of this universe. Because interestingly, there are stories about multiple other Brahmas. There's a very beautiful story about Krishna, who's again one of the very popular gods in Hinduism. And Brahma goes to visit Krishna in his palace when he's on Earth, and Brahma asks the watchman, you know that the door man, the doorkeeper that you know, to announce him that you know, Brahma has come, you know, the Lord, the creator has come.
Speaker 5: And Krishna smiles, you know.
Speaker 1: And Christian is always a very mischievous, naughty uh you know, he's all being, you know, and he's always involved in.
Speaker 5: Something more symbolic than you would realize.
Speaker 1: And Krishna tays a Watchman to go and ask him which Brahma is it, and Brahmas flabber aster.
Speaker 5: He's like, what does it mean? What does that question even imply?
Speaker 4: I am the creator and born and only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that said, you know Krishna and why it's Brahma inside And he says, there are one hundred different Brahmas waiting to meet Krishna, and there are others who are surrounding Krishna, and all of them have multiple heads, some have ten heads, some have one hundred heads, and Brahma are Brahma is the one who has fore heads. And the only way I can make sense of it, of these multiple heads of Brahmas or different numbers of heads, is that if it represents the physical dimensions of this world, you know, the four dimensions that we live in. And there's an interesting story where Brahma actually was born with five heads, but Shiva of one of those and Brahma is left with pol So what does it trying to tell us? Maybe a universe was five dimensional to begin with, and Shiva we fail. Shiva, who's time with the time, it's settled into a more, you know, probably a more, a better equilibrium. It found a better equlibrium in the four dimensional space, so so much, so much, you know, symbolism exists in these stories that if you do not read them with open minds, they'll just appear as some fantastical stories written down by ancient storytellers. But they're clearly not just stories. They're meant to convey a lot more, a lot more meaning to us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and like when you mentioned that from like just a biblical perspective, was the fall of Adam and Eve. He says that, you know, we were once in the garden of God and God walked with us, and then we broke the rules, so we were kicked out of Eden and out of the presence of God.
Speaker 4: So we, you know, fail.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, you can easily put together in your mind that we were designed to live forever, to be all knowing and be in the presence of God, and then when that happened, you know, Sin entered the world. So therefore, you you know, like we were maybe even changed on a molecular level, we were no longer self regenerating, and we fail, and we went from the possible fifth dimension down to the to the four where we are now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in fact, in our scriptures, justin you know, there's there's a clear mention that, you know, the human form is not to be taken lightly, you know, and there's a concept of trance might of souls because we believe in reincarnation and we believe in karma.
Speaker 5: So karma is your actions.
Speaker 1: So whatever you are doing today, good or bad, will have a reaction, which is the law of physics. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So the same applies to our lives as well. Some of those reactions or repercussions we see in our lifetime, some we do not, but they do carry on with our soul and they manifest in our next life, in our next birds. So we have this concept of transmigration across eighty four lack, which is eight hundred and forty thousand birds.
Speaker 5: After which you get the human form.
Speaker 1: So in our scriptures they tell us that once you have received this human form, you should not let it go waste. You are the only species. And interestingly, they are about eight hundred and seventy thousand. I'm sorry, this is not interne two thousands. It's close to eight point four million. The calculation, you know, because in calculation. We use different terms, so it's close to eight point four million lives that you pass through, progressing, evolving before you become a human. Science has I think about, identified about eight point seven million species on this planet. So there's eight point four million life forms that the scriptures are talking about are probably a different species that populate this planet. And it is just a reminder that there is so many life forms that do not have the conscience, they do not have the consciousness to understand the gravity of the human form that you have the opportunity that the human form provides. And see, I'm not a religious person, I'm not a you know, I'm not a preacher. I'm not talking from a religious perspective. I'm talking from a spiritual perspective. You know, what else is there in our life besides our physical aspects, the mental, intellectual aspects, you know, the emotional, uh, the social aspects of your life. There is some higher power. There's some higher being that you know we all feel at some point of time, right, whether you can call it God, whether it's the universe manifesting itself, spirit whatever, but this entity, you know, the goal of human life is to understand that there's something beyond this physical life. There's something beyond eating, eating, meeting, sleeping and you know, reproducing. There's something beyond this and that only the human form allows you to understand the existential questions of life. You know that humanity has Where have we come from? Why are the scientists looking for life across the knew us? You know, we're looking for aliens. We are hoping there are others. All these existential questions can be asked only by humans, so we definitely are special.
Speaker 4: There were definitely.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't want to take up all your time, We're getting close up to an hour, but I definitely want to pick your brain on what we touched on at the beginning of the show, or we talked about the Grateful Wood, because I thought your traditions of that account were really fascinating and just really cool story in how you know, you had mentioned the similarities and stuff, but could you go through that and break that down for us?
Speaker 5: Shut shut.
Speaker 1: So I'm not very good with a remembering names, so I may not be able to tell you, you know, the exact counterparts in each mythology. But just as you know, I'm sure a lot of people would be aware of the Noah's art story, you know, the biblic story, which also finds mentioned in a lot of you know, other Ibrahamic traditions. So in Hinduism, you know, we have the concept as I said, you know, Manu was born, right, So now the interesting aspect comes here, which is that there is no single Manu. There are multiple Manus that are created at different time periods. Just as I said, you know, there's different times of Brahma, different days of Brama. Each of these days is further broken down, you know, into hours and minutes counterparts to hours and minutes. They're not the exact same, but all these time periods have multiple manus. So every day of Brahma has fourteen manus. And the story of Noah actually you know, matches with the story of our seventh Manu, which is the present Manu. We believe that this is the present age of seventh Manu that we are living in of this day of Brahma.
Speaker 5: And this Manu. You know, this is an interesting story.
Speaker 1: Where so this Manu, he was a king, right, So again it's psychical. It's talking about you know, life already being present when a calamity happens, and this Manu is a king and he's praying in the river near the river. So we generally morning and evening we're supposed to offer water, you know, to the ancestors. We fill it in our palms and we just offer it, you know, towards east, towards the sun. So he's doing that right early morning, and he finds this tiny fish in his palms, uh, and you know, the fish is a talking fish apparently, and the fish you know, requests Manu not to throw it back into the water because it's afraid of all the bigger fishes out there. The fish asks Manu to give it shelter. Manu takes it home, puts it into a small vessel. The fish grows in size, you know, in a couple of hours, man who has to shift it to bigger vessel again, it grows up in size.
Speaker 5: The you know, fish keeps growing.
Speaker 1: Throughout the day and Manu has to continuously move that fish from one vessel to the other, to a pond, to a lake, to a river again and ultimately to the ocean.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 1: Fish is you know, it's magnificent, it's golden, it's beautiful to look.
Speaker 5: At, but it is giant.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It is massive, and Manu is again stunned at what has happened, you know, and he then he realizes this is God, you know, trying to give him a message. And the fish tells Mano that seven days from that day there would be a deluge, a great deluge would come. There would be incessant range for forty days and forty nights, and.
Speaker 5: The entire world would be flooded.
Speaker 1: And the advice that the fish gives to Manu is to collect the raw material for restarting life after the flood settles down, So which includes you know, of course all the species, the plants, animals, the same story as we have as for Noah's art. Interestingly, there's another aspect, another layer to it, where the fish also asks Manu to take the seven Sages, the sages who are the rishis, who are the learned men of that time. So every time period of Manu, we have seven different stages, you know, who are like his advisors. So the fish advice is to also take the seven Sages with him on the ship. Why is this important because the seven Sages will ensure the continuity of information. They are the most learned people with all the data stward in their mind. It's like having a supercomputer with you. You know, when you are landing into Manali or Himalayas. You know, you land there, there's nothing existing there. You do not know how to restart life. And these are the sages, the learned men, who will share that knowledge with you, you know. So that's of course there's some differences there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Interestingly, what I have, uh, you know, discovered, is that all the world mythologies from Africa to the Latin Americas, you know, to the uh as far down as Polynesia, you know, in Philippines, in Samaria, in Mesopotamia, in Egypt, of.
Speaker 4: Course North America to you the Indians, yes, yes, so.
Speaker 1: The Native American civilizations, all of them had the belief of a flood, of a you know, a flood that encompassed the entire land mass, you know, which drowned everything, and there was only one man or a couple, sometimes a brother and sister, who are sometimes a giant, you know. In the Norse myths, Norse myths, it is a giant and his wife who survived. Uh there's you know, in the in the Egyptian myths, I think it's the Horus who's a god who's uh, you know, traveling in a ship looking for a safe space, and he realizes that if I remember correctly, there's six creations that have drowned, and he finally lands in the seventh one, which probably is Egypt, you know, where you know, there was still land masks, and you know, so there are these tales from across the globe. How do you how do you explain it that, you know, how could these civilizations, you know, the Mayas or the you know Hindus, you know, separated by an ocean, by multiple landmasses and two oceans, you know, how did they develop the same story or the same legend or the same belief. So clearly there was some global catastrophe that did happen, you know, which resulted in all this flooding and the myths and the stories being created. And I personally feel that it points out to a time which did exist in our Earth's history, which is the Ice ages.
Speaker 5: You know, we have had cyclical.
Speaker 1: Periods again in Hindus in this deluge, it's called pralay, and prel is not one time phenomenon, you know, it is it happens at cyclical intervals, and the Ice Ages also happened at cyclical intervals. So the last ice age, you know, when the meltdown happened. And see what happens when the temperatures go down, the water is on up from the oceans and.
Speaker 5: It is converted into ice.
Speaker 1: But when the ice is melting, all that water goes back into the oceans, and the coast line would change dramatically. The sea levels would rise drastically. So imagine all these civilizations. Most civilizations have developed across the coasts, along the coast, along riverbanks, along water bodies, because.
Speaker 5: That is very essential.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So even today you see the most populous or most prosperous or the biggest, you know, cities of this world, they're very close to the coast, you know, or they're very of course, you know, there may be trade centers, et cetera. But traditionally all civilizations came up along water bodies. So all these civilizations, whether it is in the Philippines, whether it is in Africa, whether it is in South America, all of them living along the ocean, suddenly.
Speaker 5: Find that, you know, their homes are gone.
Speaker 1: So I feel that, you know, that's one way to explain why all these diverse geographies or civilizations that emerge and diverse geographies. There was time periods, you know, there are thousands of years apart, you know, and still they have the same concept, same story, which was possibly passed down from their older generations. So somebody did remember that something a catastrophe like this had happened, and we have survived that, and they have passed down those stories. So that is how we get all this And that's my take on it. So I'm not sure, you know, how many people would agree with it. But we know ice ages happen. We know meltdown happens. It is inevitable after an ice age, So I mean, just putting two and two together, it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 4: To doctor Walt Brown. Are you familiar with him.
Speaker 2: He wrote a book called In the Beginning, and he worked for NASA, and he had a theory about some kind of catastrophic event happened, whether it was an earthquake, asteroid, or whatever. But he said a lot of people miss in the Noah's arc story that they just focus on the rain, he said, but when you read in the Hebrew Scriptures, it says that not only did the rains come from the sky, it also the Abyss burst forth from underneath the waters of the Abyss, he said, so's you can find that oceanic ridge fault line that wraps around the globe like the seam of a baseball, he said. When that asteroid hit or earthquake happened, he said, it just pushed all these continents further apart, he said, and all that water rushing up through up Earth and earth and soot, and he said, that explains the pelts on the near side of the moon, he said. And then all the plate tectonics happening made volcanoes erupt and ash sit when they are darkened. The sun lowered the temperatures on Earth, he said, and then slowly brought on the first ice Age. And then maybe like you know, twelve thousand years ago, we had that same bailt of comets come through, and that's where you get the young a dryass event. It hit all these ice caps and rapid mail and got another flood.
Speaker 1: Yes, we don't know what exactly causes it, what exactly leads to it. You know, there's a lot of theories. Of course, there's asteroids, comets. There's also the concept of the precession of equinoxes, the tilt of the axis, that Earth's axis might change, which does happen. You know, it's also a cyclical phenomenon, so we really don't know what would actually trigger, but definitely it all ties up. You know, there are situations that arise again and again, and that is when you know, a civilization was surviving at that time or thriving at the time, would find it difficult to survive, you know, in these circumstances, and those stories would be imprinted upon their minds and their scriptures, and that is how they're passed down, and that is why we all of us have these stories coming down to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you get that story too, I thought it was fascinating how it said that it was Vishnu right that appeared as this fish.
Speaker 1: It was a manifestation because he's a preserver and he he is the avatar. He takes the avatar of the fish to warn humanity that you know, this is this is what's coming, so save yourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that the horn grew up out of his head and that he used I can't remember the name of the snake, but it said he had a snake that he used to wrap around the horn and then raped its body around the boat.
Speaker 4: Yes, and tugged it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's sneak.
Speaker 4: And then you told me it was it was symbolic for time too, exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's actually the snake that Shiva has around his neck. So it's a serpent of time, you know, so clearly you know, And there's there's more. There's more symbolism there actually, justin you know, if you if you read the Puranas, they're fascinating scriptures. Okay, if you don't get bogged down, but too many details, and if you like a good story, you know, just just deep dive into it. So in the Puranas, our milky way, you know, the universe, or the rather the it's actually the universe.
Speaker 5: That we see at the night is the milky way. We call it milky way. Right. It's a galaxy, so galax sy. It appears curved right in the sky.
Speaker 1: There's a slight curve, and in our Puranas it is called it is it is uh equated with the shape of a jumping dolphin. Okay, now that fish could actually present the jumping dolphin. The universe, you know, the milky Way, right, and the subter ishy the seven Sages. It's actually the constellation of Big Dipper, the Great Beer constellation in Sanskrit and h most in their languages, we still call it subter Ishi, which means seven sages. And that is the constellation that you see very clearly in the northern hemisphere, which points you towards the North Star, the Pole Star, which again has a lot of significance and enzosen. So there you have a story where you see the Milky Way probably tilting, maybe the Earth's axis tilted right, and you see some connection between that, you know, the curve that you see and the Big Dipper constellation. There's probably a comet, you know, which is coming in that direction. It's linking them because comets have these long tails, the tails of et cetera. You know, which was trailing behind it. It's probably a tail that is equated with that snake, you know, tying up. And I don't know, you know what observation they noticed or they may have noticed. But again it's it's again my crazy idea.
Speaker 5: You know that it could probably I don't think you're crazy, you're just kying it.
Speaker 1: But I think it is quite possible that they're trying to tell us something, even more deeper, you know, than the concept of space and time. It's actually telling us about a tilt in Earth's axis or tilt in the Earth's orbit. You know, there's something called the Milankovich cycles. I don't know whether I pronounced it correctly, it's I think it's called the Milankovich cycles. And so there's these three recorring things that happen with our Earth. One are orbit, uh, you know, from an ellipse, it changes into a circle again, goes back into an ellipse, and this happens across four hundred thousand years or so.
Speaker 5: Okay, then you have the tilt up axes.
Speaker 1: Earth's axis tilts between I think about twenty one degrees and the higher tilt is about twenty.
Speaker 5: Four degrees or something.
Speaker 4: Twenty five degrees.
Speaker 1: So between that range this change happens around forty one forty two thousand years, and the precession of equinoxes happens around twenty six thousand years. So imagine a time if all of this is happening, you know how crazy it would be. And even if one of this is happening the universe the sky line would shift, you know, for someone who's observing it, and probably that is what they've tried to narrate in that story. So God knows, you know, we can only yeah, we can only this, We can only figure out we can to figure out.
Speaker 5: But I hope, I hope.
Speaker 1: You know, these are pointers for humanity to look deeper into what has been passed down to us, all this knowledge, you know, the knowledge of the Seven Sages preserved for us, you know, for humanity. Many civilizations have that kind of belief that you know, they were the ancient men or ancient people, you know, whochy right, so they had they passed down this knowledge. So we believe these were the Seven Sages, who are you know, still existing and they passed down this knowledge to us and we believe they live in the Big Dipper constellation. So that's how it's called the Subsucy, you know. So so it could be aliens coming down to say as it could be you know, there's so many possibilities.
Speaker 5: There's just too much.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And when you like read that book it's called Hamlet's Meal, that's one of my favorite books, and it's talking about all the mythologies of the world and not only how they are all similar, how these three authors got together and wrote this. It was they called it an essay, but this thing was like that big. But they went through and said that all of the major miss throughout the world point back to astronomical events and constellations and in the stars. So it's right in line with what you're talking about. So that's why it's like, now you don't sound crazy to me. I've read this stuff. Good well, doctor Bena, thank you so much for your time. I'm so so appreciative, And whenever you got some free time to come back again, I would love some more conversations. I want to try to soak up as much from you as I can.
Speaker 1: My pleasure justin thank you again for having me here on your show. And I hope my accent was not too difficult to understand. And I hope your audience, you know, we're all so kind and useful, you know, to know these stories. And of course you know, one message that I would want to leave, you know, with you and your audience is that, you know, do explore the Eastern myths, you know, or the legends or the scriptures, because there's a very superficial level of knowledge that you'll get from online sources.
Speaker 5: You know, it's very superficial, it's very basic.
Speaker 1: It has been written down by people who do not understand the religion, who do not understand the significance of a lot of things, just as I shared. But if you're really interested, I do not see it as you know, the stories of Hindus or the stories of Indians. I see it as the stories of mankind. You know, these are stories that were passed down to us bad and sistors when probably all of us were one society, right, And you know, it's our responsibility to find out more. It's our it should be our endeavor to find out more and to know, you know, what they wanted to with us, what the wisdom they wanted to pass down to us, and how it can be useful to us as numerous ways we can you know, utilize it to make our lives better, not just you know a lot of people know about yoga, but you know it's not just about that.
Speaker 5: It's about you know, connecting with your.
Speaker 1: Environment, connecting with your universe in a more holistic manner, in a more conducive manner, you know, just helpful for you for your growth as well as a sustained uh you know, environment sustainable future, for the entire world, for the universe. So that's my message and thank you again for having me are justin. Wish you all the best for all your podcasts, and do let me know how this one performs.
Speaker 4: Oh definitely.
Speaker 2: And before I'll let you go, let everybody know where they can find you, know, your website, your books, where can they connect with you and find your stuff site?
Speaker 1: But I think if you could just search my name, doctor vini Agarwala, I have a very different way to spell my name, which probably would have to write down in your description. But if they search my name, they can probably find you know, books and blog. The blog is especially you know, for people could be interested people who are interested in reading more. I think the blog could could be a good place to start rather than jumping into a big put on or a big scripture. So because that's kind of a summary of all these and I think you found me through you didn't find me through the blog, but you did go through the blog or did you find it useful?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: That's why I've said I find your stuff in these little videos and kind of get my toesy and so but yeah, I definitely want to get a reading list and some recommendations from you for my future deep dives.
Speaker 5: For sure, thank you, thank again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guys, I hope you enjoy that. Go check out his h his work, he's he's all over YouTube and his blog. Uh As you can see, he's a very very intelligent guy and well spoken, well researched and uh so, until next time, guys, Torch is high.