Speaker 1: With Lichtaco Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R Rock the Bank Cash giveawayte We'll pick back up with them again today with thirteen more chances for you to snag a thousand bucks while you rock on the job with j r R.
Speaker 2: All you do, get those keywords and enter them at our website WJRR dot com. You can enter every hour's keyword. Okay, first one round nine oh five, and then on the fives roughly throughout the day. Let's Taco point it out and we encourage you to enter each time. It's gonna give you a better chance to win. Yeah, flat out, and you can join the other list of winners from a j r R all scattered throughout the listening area. Put your name on that list. Let's begin in Perrysburg, Ohio, uh the Whole Prairie Intermediate School. It's aye school of middle school, fifth and sixth graders. For this particular school, a teacher there by the name of William Hilts has been.
Speaker 1: Well. The charge ended up being trespassing for what he did. And what he did is got a thick layer of vic all over it. Oh do I did he? Oh? Did he go to a kid's house. He followed the school bus of a female student of his to her house and then showed up unannounced at the house there, unbeknownst to the parents as well, and when confronted asking what's going on with this, he said that he simply had stopped by to check on the student to make sure she was doing her homework assignment, because you know, if all the students finished this particular assignment on time, there was going to be a class pizza party. Mm hm, oh is this the just the one student in your entire class, mister Hilts, it's that you were worried. We're worried about not completing the pizza party assignments. Who confronted him the parents Once the parents contacted the school once their daughter said, mister Hilt showed up the house today after school, asked me about my homework assignment, and the parents were like what, So they called over to the school and the school then inquired and that's that's what he told. Wow, whether or not that's actually true, and I.
Speaker 2: Doubt it is me too. This is just yeah, it's creepy. Followed her school bus home. You separate yourself. Oh wow, it's just and this is a religious school at that right, I mean, I thought I heard something in the name of the school, that's that whole Prairie Intermediate school. It was the Prairie part. I thought I was thinking something like that.
Speaker 1: Nope, it's a it's a public school. God dog dude. Yeah, trespassing is all he's Being's on a list, pat that's yeah, a watch list of swords. I would hope I get a simple, straightforward headline of the week Contender. I think I think in our childish, moronic sense of humor, this would qualify. Although you listening right now or the ultimate arbitrator or of this and whether or not it qualifies and much less makes the final cut.
Speaker 2: I believe this is the fourth one of the week, but on three.
Speaker 1: Go fort Spray causes chaos at Carnival and Fairfield. Just just for the use of fort Spray in a headline, You're you're racking up points right there. In my book. Maybe I'm just a little off, but that scores a lot of points in my headline of the week contender world.
Speaker 2: And in a carnival, I mean that I had some carnival of craziness to it. Yeah, So I'm liking that headline, but the other ones that we have pat they're pretty strong. Gup ah wow, all right, let me put a star next to that head.
Speaker 1: On of the week. I'll write it down in a minute. So this is at a carnival in Fairfield, Connecticut. And what we have here some meddling teens who had fort spray and we're unleashing it in various parts of the carnival, which each time it was done nearby people, which were mainly other young people would runes. Then they pulled the mistake of doing it near the exit slash entrance where there was a huge number of people, and it cost chaos and it got a little bit you know.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the little fart capsule things that did they? Anybody bring them to your Catholic school? I thought I've told this story about the Spanish. I had this Spanish class. It was Spanish too, and every asshole in the entire class, My whole whole sophomore class was in that class. There was two girls in the class. The rest was all a hole dudes. Uh huh, I guess I fall into that category because I was in the class.
Speaker 1: I forget who who did it? Had one of those capsules smashed it on the floor. It was the last period of the day and in.
Speaker 2: A classroom, because when they did it at my school is just in the hallway.
Speaker 1: And it was the worst. Miss Valdiviso, I still remember her name. Oh she hated us, senor. She as soon as the odor overtook the classroom, she just walked out, didn't say a word, walked out the door. And literally two minutes later, the dean.
Speaker 2: Walks in to the wall of Fort Smeuth.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the first thing he says he looks at the two girls in the class. He goes, you two can go home. The rest of you, oh, stay here, we go ahead, I remember this one. The rest of you are going to sit here until I find out who's responsible for this. And it's a class full of a holes. No one's gonna sat there for an hour, school's over, sat there for an hour and a half, school's still for no one's saying nothing. Finally I forget who it was, raised their head and goes, I did it all right, dude. Everybody in the class was like, shut up, man, why are you telling him? It was like almost a Badge honor where they wanted to see how long they wanted to test this dude, to see how long he was actually gonna keep us there, And no one wanted to say anything. Yet he was the one who copped to it. God is his name slipping my mind? But he was just like he was fearful that. You know, everybody knew it was him, but no one knows that we'd be pissed at him for having to sit there for hours on end. Which what you do? What do you do?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what would happen at my school, whether it be at glen Ridge or a winter park. That dude would get his ass handed to him as soon as we walked out of that classroom. Not by me. I was the small, scrawny kid. But I'm gonna tell you in a class of you know, just deviates, I wanted to call you guys a holes because I don't think that's I think. I think it's more deviates. You were just hell raisers. Let's say hell raised. It was every bad kid in a sophomore clut. Somehow all found their way into Spanish too. I didn't learn a lick of Spanish, of course, I tell you that.
Speaker 1: No, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't have been me kicking the dude's ask, but there would have been some people jumping on that guy immediately. They wouldn't nark him out because you know, you don't cross those lines, but he'd walk out of that classroom.
Speaker 1: And finally we have this. We go to Saint Petersburg, where an eighty seven year old Florida man was arrested yesterday on a domestic charge after tangling with his wife after she sought to turn up the air conditioning or turn the air conditioning down in the couple's residents.
Speaker 2: Really quick at two two five. And he said, we used to plant those capsules on our school bus. Everybody use those things. Theme parks don't do that. Somebody said, the headline of the week is weak. You just settle down when you got fartspray in a headline that's solid.
Speaker 1: To me, you have to, you have to. It doesn't have to be a long drawn out headline to be a contender, least in my opinion. But my opinion doesn't matter. It's yours. And if that's yours, that's fine. I respect that. We'll figure it all out as a team.
Speaker 2: And remember, if you bust that fart capsule on this team, and you don't and you don't fess up. Immediately asked woopan's common So eighty seven year old and his elderly wife in an argument over the air conditioning, and he apparently it wasn't extremely He pushed her away from it, and then she pushed him back, and it's one of those deals. And then she called the cops and they showed up and they ended up hauling him off. It's like fighting over the remote.
Speaker 1: Come come on, does does does the temperature make that big of a difference changing in between eighty five and eighty four.
Speaker 2: When you're in your eighties in my eighties eight?
Speaker 1: That was my first thought.
Speaker 2: He linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app