Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly, let's have some fun on a Friday. It's ask doctor Jesse Friday. Smile. We have made it to the weekend. It's been a wild, rambunctious week up and down, and we have questions all over the place tonight on everything underneath the sun, from fighting terminators, I don't even know if I'll get to that one, to the Trump collusion stuff. Is Russia? Is a Barack Obama going to prison? Should the new president be sworn in the day after the election? All that history story, so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show tonight. I want to first begin. In fact, we're going to open up with an email. The subject to this one says, Jesse, You're a genius. Wasn't that a great email? That was the best? That was all right? Don't quit focus? All right? Trump came out today. You probably heard this or maybe heard about it. The audio is a little rough. He always does. Look the man's successible. We got to give him all the credit in the world for that, answers questions every day. Problem with that is half the time he's standing in front of a freaking jet engine. So the audio is a little rough, but Obama. Is Obama going to burn for this whole classified documents, you know, using the intelligence agencies as a as a weaponized political arm. Probably not. It probably helped him a lot. Probably helped him a lot, the immunity ruling. But it doesn't help the people around him at all. But it probably helped him a lot. He's he's done criminal acts, there's no question about it. But he has immunity and it probably helped him. On he's talking about the Supreme Court when they stepped in for Trump, when the communists were trying to throw them in prison, at the Supreme Court finally stepped in and said, okay, stop presidential immunity. Now, I need to explain something to everybody who's angry that that's a fact, or that Trump set it, or that this and that, and I'm going to try to set my emotions aside. You do the same. It's not that emotions are bad, but when you think with them, it makes you a more on. Let's set this aside and then I'll dig into your questions about this stuff. Is Obama himself going to burn for this, Well, I'm not sure anyone's going to actually burn for it the way they should. But I'm telling you right now, I do not believe Obama will.
Speaker 2: I do not believe they will be able to lay a legal glove on Barack Obama, in large part because of the immunity presidents have.
Speaker 1: And I know this is a horrible way to start a Friday show because we're all in a good mood and I'm dragging you down. But we are again. We deal with reality, not your mommy's show, your daddy's show.
Speaker 2: Let me explain. Allow me to explain.
Speaker 1: You remember the story of Julius Caesar, at least we've talked about this before. Julius Caesar, what caused him? What was the main driver causing him to bring his army back south from Gaul from France? But it was Gaul at the time, bring his army back south from Gaul and essentially march on Rome. Why did Julius Caesar do that? Well, one of the main reasons, on top of his ambition and everything else, was in the Roman system. There was you know, the Romans were obsessed with the law, and that could be great when you have a society that follows the law. You're obsessed with the law. They were obsessed with that. Everyone must follow the law. Poor rich everyone follows the law, okay. And that obsession with following the law led them to have a system where politicians, whenever they were in office. I'm dumbing this down a lot, but politicians, whenever they were in office, they were immune from prosecution. So it's he's a consul of Rome. You know, Rome had two consuls. It doesn't matter. But he's a he's the president, I'll use that word. He's the president of Rome. He's going to serve for two years. While he's president of Rome. While he's the consul of Rome, we can't go after him. We can't prosecute him from crimes for crime tis. But the second he's no longer in office, we can go after him for the things he did in office. That was part of the Roman system. All your protections from prosecution disappeared the second your time in office ended. Now along comes Julius Caesar. He has an army pro consul. He's up there in Gaul. He's conquering Gaul. The Roman Senate. They know he's charismatic, they know he's popular. They don't like the fact that he's essentially conducting a war without their authority and there is at least a faction, a large faction in the Roman Senate that says, okay, that's fine. The second the millisecond his term limit. He's term limited. His term is up. He's going to stand trial. And Caesar knew this. It's not as if they were shy about this. So when Caesar took his army and he marched to Rome. In Caesar's mind, what did he have to lose if I'm just gonna go to jail or be killed the second my term is over, we'll gather up your weapons. Boys, let's march on Rome and roll the dice. Right, And the founding fathers, the founding fathers of our country, we're done with history for a second. The founding fathers of our country, they learned a lot and based a lot on the Roman system and the Greek system, other societies that have tried to be free to whatever degree. No dictators, no kings. How do you set up a free society republic versus democracy? And so they knew all this stuff everything I just told you. They studied it, they talked about it, they wrote about it, and they didn't want that because that's bad.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The second you get out of office, your political opponents, if they have the power, they prosecute you for crimes. So they put into place a system where presidents, while executing the duties of president, cannot be prosecuted after the fact. I know you're screaming at me, Just stay with me, Just stay with me right now. That does not say that Barack Obama or Donald Trump, or Bill Clinton or George Bush can walk in a bank today and stick a gun in someone's face and say give me all your money and they'll be free and clear. That's not what I'm saying at all. But the way the law is interpreted, and I've had to talk to so many legal nerds about this to make sure I've got my tea's crossed and my eyes dotted. The way the law is recognized in the United States of America, even if a president does something horrific with the office of the presidency horrific the way Barack Obama did, he is still operating as president of the United States of America at the time he's doing something horrific. He is he is. You can argue, You're gonna argue with what I'm about to say, But the way the court recognizes it is he is doing his duty. He is prosecuting his h That's the best way I can lay this out so everyone doesn't get too mad. He's being the president, but he can't do that. You're right, he should never do that, and by the law, he can't do that. But the system we have in place keeps presidents, even sick, evil communist freaks like Barack Obama. It keeps presidents from being prosecuted for the job they did as president, even if it's evil, even if it's against the law, even if it's horrific, even if you hate it, even if he deserves it. And I don't take any pleasure in bringing this news to you at all. When Barack Obama told the CIA and the FBI to cook the books, come up with fake evidence to go after Donald Trump, to justify sending the FBI and CIA after Donald Trump, he did something sick, evil, wrong, and frankly illegal. Also, he's not going to be prosecuted for it. And I know that sucks. I know, I know it's awful. I hate it because he's the one that really deserves to burn, the one who was giving the orders to the dirty communists underneath him. He's the one who deserves to burn. But I'm not gonna sit here and sell you a bill of goods on the show and get your hopes up and do the stupid well the clock is ticking on these people thing that's so dumb and not realistic, and you get people's hopes up and then you bash their hopes off the rocks. I'm not going to do that to you, Barack Obama. There's almost no chance he burns for this, But that doesn't mean nobody burns for this. I'll answer a couple of your questions on it next. Hang on, it is a Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. Don't forget. You can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, so I just burst everyone's bubble and dumped all over everybody's parade on a Friday by explaining I don't think there's a chance Barack Obama burns for all this, all the evil things you did, It's just the way our system is set up. Now, let me go over a couple of these questions. Oracle, if you can't charge Obama with the crime for the Russian hoax? What will stop something like this from happening again? All right, So I just kind of laid out that I don't believe Barack Obama will be charged with a crime, And you ask, what will stop something like this from happening again? Well, it wasn't only Barack Obama involved. There's John Brennan, head of the CIA, James Clapper, DNI, James Comy FBI, other players underneath them. They are not protected by presidential immunity. They're not protected at all. You say, if we don't burn Obama, the next guy, I'll do it. I would agree. The next guy will try, But all it will take is burning one of them. Just get one. I don't care if you pick the low hanging fruit. I'm not naive. I know everybody who deserves justice isn't going to get it. Pick one, Pick the one you think you can get and send a prison, and put all your efforts into that. All we need is a scalp. I know you want total justice the same way I do. Everybody who did it. Everyone who committed these crimes deserves to go to prison. I'm right there with you. That doesn't happen, and it will not happen. But we can get one. One if we get him, might be enough, because the next Barack Obama we get, and we will have one. You know it, and I know it at some point in your life it's coming. The next Barack Obama we get, he will try to do the same thing. There's no questions. That's the only way communists know how to operate. They look out at all the powers of government, everything from the military to the irs to everything else, and all they see are weapons to attack their political opponents with. That's how the communist operates, That's what he believes. So the next Obama's going to try to do the same thing. So when he calls in the next director of the CIA and he tells them go cook up some garbage evidence on a Republican and send the CIA after him, the next CIA director has to look back at what happened to John Brennan right now and say, mister President, no, if you try to force me to do that, I will resign. Not because I don't agree with you, not because the Republicans. I'm saying, the Republicans don't suck. I cannot do that, mister President, because the last guy who did that went to prison. And I don't want to go to prison. We don't have to. Obama doesn't have to be our only scalp. It's not an option for our scalp. We can get a different scalp. It's almost identical to what I've told you about about John Corny and the United States Senator from Texas and the primary he has coming up next year. He's going up again against Ken Paxton. And when I bring up this race, people will say, understandably, Jesse, but we should be going after Mike Rownds or Curtis or Cassidy or Anthony Graham or Thune. Jesse, we have so many more than just one. Yep, you're right. Or they'll say, Jesse, but I don't like Ken Paxton for some reason. I don't. Okay, fine, fine, I'll give you all that, fine whatever. That's not the point. The point is there is a tiny cabal ten to fifteen red state GOP senators, red state GOP senators who hold the door open for communism in this country. They will pretend to be our friends right up to the point we can slam that door shut on communism, and at that point they stick their foot in the door and leave it open and the communists continue to operate. The only way to change that is to make them afraid to do so. They've done this because they get away with it. They do this because Senate terms are six years, and they screw us for four or five years, and then when an election year comes around, they raise fifty million dollars and put up television ads telling you how much they love TRUP and idiot GOP. Primary voters believe them and run to the polls and vote for them again. We have to change that. If we take out John Cornyn, one scalp the others sit up in their chair and go, whooh, these primary voters are getting serious. I better straighten up. Same thing with this Obama stuff. We are not going to get everyone, and we're dang sure not going to get Obama at least I don't think get one. Get one and not some lackey that won't be good enough. I'm gonna freak if that's who it is. If it's some assistant to the secretary, no no, no, no, no no, get one with the title director by his name, I don't care. If it's James Comy, I don't care if it's Brennan. I don't care if it's Clapper, Kobe Brennan or Clapper, one of those three. That's the scalp we need. Look, if you can get more than one, fine, but deliver one. Because the one, just like John Cornyn losing in a primary, the one sends a message to all the others and all the other future ones who may come.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd love to commit crimes with my office. After all, I'm a communist, But man, these Republicans will actually send me to jail. I better not. That's what we need. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday, chopping away at so many of the questions, already talking a lot about this Obama conclusion, Russian hoax, nonsense, crimes that we're committed, and where we're going here. Let me do one more question on it, then we'll move on through some other things. Jesse, like you, I want prosecutions and imprisonment, imprisonment for everyone involved in the Trump Russia collusion hoax. But as you say, commies reward their friends and punish their enemies. Don't you think any conspirator put in prison will immediately be pardoned when the next Democrat steals I mean wins the White House. It's a temporary symbolic victory at best. Am I wrong here? His name's Brian. Okay, No, I'm not saying that you're wrong. Let's just close our eyes for a moment. Don't do this if you're driving. Let's close our eyes for the moment and picture something wonderful. John Brennan, John Brennan. He goes to trial. They have moved the venue to Florida. That's a possibility, by the way, they move the venue to Florida. And John Brennan, former CIA director, stands trial for cooking the books to send the CIA after Donald Trump. The jury, here's the case. The public gets to witness it. It would be as big as the OJ trial. It'd be enormous, and we all gather around, we all gather around the TV or maybe you're listening to the world famous Jesse Kelly show. And the verdict comes in late and we would go to the courtroom live and they go out and the jury foreman or the judge on a know the rules list guilty guilty on all counts. Okay, twenty years in prison. You're coming out of your chair. I'm coming out of my chair. It's a beautiful moment. John Brennan gets carted off to prison. Now he rots there for a year. Two years. America decides to lose its collective mind again and vote for Gavin Newsom. We get a new Communist in the White House. Gavin Newsom comes in promptly pardons John Brennan. All right, that's your concern, A very valid concern, probably a probability if the guy gets convicted. Okay, but you're John Brennan, and more importantly, you're a future John Brennan. Do you have any idea what legal counsel costs. It's it's one of the things that is mind blowing and people don't truly realize it until they or someone they know get involved in anything to do with the law, whether it be a civil case or or a criminal case or something like that. But one of the things that crushed those poor January six ers who got attacked by the government. The government had a has unlimited resources, unlimited money because they steal your money. Well, most of these people, I mean most people are not wealthy. Even if you are, you're stroking a one hundred thousand, five hundred thousand million dollars or more on legal fees. The January six ers, many of them couldn't even do it. They had these sorry idiot public defenders who didn't know anything going up against the federal government ended up getting sent to prison for terrorism. This is something that happened, and happens. Legal counsel is unbelievably expensive, and to be on trial is humiliating. I'm about to sound like the biggest Namby Pamby soft on crime woofs, which you know I'm not. But I actually have huge problems with how we handle trials and pre trial things in this country. I think mugshots. I think to publish some one's name and mug shot, I think that is a gross violation of somebody's rights to have your mug shot or name printed in the paper before you've been convicted of a crime. What if you woke up tomorrow morning and the headline is Jesse Kelly, world famous radiohearst and cheeseburger maker beaver slayer arrested for DUI in Houston, Texas. Okay, fast forward four or five six months. Of course, the media would love that. I might end up getting fired. Who knows. Don't worry, I'm not going to get a dy but I might end up getting fired. Media would love it. Reputation destroyed. Ah, look at Jesse. The drunk comes out in trial four or five months later. I wasn't drunk at all. Get I get not guilty at the trial, get off Scott free. My reputation is still destroyed anyway. I don't want to get sidetracked. But the process really is the punishment. Even if we get a conviction on John Brennan, send into prison, I don't care if it's five minutes after he goes to prison, a communist gets in there and commutes his sentence or pardons him. He still had to wear the orange jumpsuit. He still had to sink a million, two million maybe more in legal fees, had to bleed all that money dry the public humiliation. No, is it the pound of flesh we want? Is it send into prison for the rest of his natural life that we want? No, but it's not nothing, Trust me, it's not nothing. I have never gone Lord Willing, I don't, but I think we all know. The next time a Democrat gets elected, I'll probably end up in prison. But I've never experienced it. But I know many people who have and even if you come out clean in the end, not guilty, maybe the civil case went your way. It's brutal. Why do you think it is? I mean, you want to hear something crazy about the legal world that blows my mind, But it's true. So let's say there's a gigantic company, Coca Cola. Well, I'll use them a lot because that's one of the first big companies that come to mind, Coca Cola. Coca Cola gets sued by Jewish producer Chris probably something he would do. He opens up a coke, he starts laughing at one of my super witty jokes. The coke comes out of his nose, burns the inside of his nose. He's mad about it. He decides he's going to sue Coca Cola for ten million dollars. That's probably a good number for Chris. A company like Coca Cola, if they think this lawsuit might be legit that they might end up paying, they will. Oftentimes they'll stroke Chris a check just to go away because it's cheaper for them. Hey, Chris, no, we're not going to pay you five million dollars, but how about one hundred grand? Pay you one hundred grand. Walk Away is already saying, yeah, I take it. We all know Chris. But of course, of course Coca Cola doesn't want to have to pay the legal fees, doesn't want to have the bad publicity, doesn't want to go through it. They'll pay you a check to go away. That's how much of a paining legal things are. Or get this, these companies. Let's say it's more major than Chris having cocup his nose. Maybe it's a supplier, it's a decent sized lawsuit. These companies will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a fake trial. They will get a judge who's experienced, lawyers on every side who are experienced, and run essentially a fake trial with the lawsuit to see is this winnable? Is this not winnable? What they'll spend five hundred thousand dollars on a fake trial to see if it should go to trial. That is how unbelievably expensive and pain a trial can be. We don't have to send them to prison for the rest of their lives like they deserve. That's not the only way we can get a win here. The process. Look, you know, the process is the punishment when they do it. The process can be the punishment for when we do it. Remember that, all right, someone wants to talk about the activist judges are are they? Are they involved in a coup? Somebody else wants to talk about profanity. I talked earlier this week about how common it is now in politics, especially with Democrats. It's F word this and F word that, and so let's dig into those things. The Jesse Kelly Joe on a Wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Before we get back to the ask doctor Jesse Friday thing, let's take a minute because that was kind of heavy when we were talking about Obama stuff. And let's laugh and make fun of communists here for a moment, because something happened yesterday. The Democrats, they have a social media account, they have many, but the official Democrats social media account. They put up a chart and it didn't exactly take a genius to read the chart, but the chart was about grocery prices, in the increase in grocery prices, and the chart, it was clear as day, showed that grocery prices were normal and stable while Trump was president. And then about the millisecond Joe Biden got elected, grocery prices shut up. And it's not as if this information was just off the chart or they lied about it. They put up a chart showing that Joe Biden blew up grocery prices in the United States of America, and it was obvious to anybody with the most basic of reading comprehension. They proceeded to get savaged by people, including Donald Trump himself, making merciless fun of them for sewing y'all, thanks for the compliment, Thanks for trashing your own party. It's so bad. They were talking about it on Fox News and the DNC ended up deleting it.
Speaker 3: We're saying that all of these prices have gone up in twenty twenty five. That's what the headline read. But when you read the graph the highest points for during Joe Biden's administration and so believe this is the White House's response.
Speaker 1: You can see.
Speaker 3: They highlighted it and read when it was the highest it was under Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Right, So they deleted it off.
Speaker 3: So, m yeah, the Democrats deleted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously an old goal by the Democratic Party. Here's the reason why this is funny and wonderful you know how we talk about diversity DEI being the death of everything. Whenever you stop focusing on ability and merit and you start hiring based on anything else, skin colored, religion, gain this, height, eye color, I don't care what it is. The second you focus on anything else but ability, Wherever you're doing that, it will slowly rod away and die. It might be you're making tires, they might be your flying airplanes. It might be you're making movies. It might be your political party. If you set aside merit and focus on anything other than that, then whatever you're involved in, whatever it is, it will die, slowly but surely, it will wither away and die. Now, think about the Democrat Party today, think about their message publicly, and think about how they hire internally. They all do this now, and they brag about it. They put out press releases now saying, hey, we now have we've worked our way up to forty percent minorities in the office, and they'll brag openly we're getting whitey out of here. They'll bragh, well, now that we're seventy five percent. Women get lost men. They brag about how DEI focused they are. Eventually you dumb down your party you wrought away your party for long enough, you will eventually have some moron who runs your social media account who doesn't have the most basic reading comprehension. He can't read a chart that I could read in the third grade. Anyone could read in the third grade. How could they be so stupid? How could they screw it up so much? That's what happens when you spend years hiring for diversity. That's what happens. Top five napper. I know in the world of today profanity is more common than I think, But am I wrong to think that if your top leadership of the government, you shouldn't shouldn't you also be the most professional? I don't care what you say off camera in private, but on the main stage, shouldn't it be clean and professional? It's a turn off for me to openly be okay with it between my civilian jobs and being an O three eleven that's an infantryman in the marine, a rifleman. I'm used to hearing it, But am I wrong for thinking it's just not professional? Listen, thank you, No, you're not wrong. And there is a time. There's a time, depending on your role in life, where you need to look and act the part depending on your role and whatever that role is. If you are if you change oil for a living, you work at Jiffy Loop. By the way, there's not a dagon thing in the world wrong with that. You can have a tattoo on your forearm, you can say some body words when the customers aren't around. That is going to be something that is going to be acceptable and understandable for your profession. But if you bust your butt doing that and you want to get promoted and one day they say, hey, you are now the manager of this Jiffy loube, well, you need to cover up the tattoo on your forearm. And now that you're in the office with khakis on in a button up shirt, the F word needs to go away because you're the manager and you're expected to act like a manager. I have a huge problem, a huge problem with how John Fetterman dresses as a United States senator. I do. I think it is an embarrassment to the United States of America. I understand. I understand there's no ability like relatability, and Fetterman, who's a dirty communist, has to pretend to be you know, down home Pennsylvania values. So he throws on some mesh basketball basketball shorts and a hoodie, and that's how he politics. Trying to be relatable. I get the game. I understand that. I'm not naive. I think it looks terrible for a United States senator to dress that way. Go put a freaking suit on. I'm not saying it has to be some thousand dollars Armani. Chris, is that do they make suits? They makes it? Well, I don't know, Chris, Okay, so thousand dollars Armani suit. I'm not saying that it can be the standard Joseph A. Banks suit the rest of us have, where you get twelve of them for fifty five dollars. I don't care, but at least put on a suit. And you're right, it's not professional, and I don't like it. I don't like it. And I'm not a saint either. I've heard it, I've said it. I'm not proud about that a million times over. I'm not moralizing and looking down my nose at that look. I'll take it a step further. I mentioned the forearm tattoo. You shouldn't have rings in your face once you enter the political world. Oh but it's just a stud in the nose. No, lady, I know, and you look great. I get that it's really kind of hot. I get that it's time to take it out. Now you work at Merrill Lynch. Time to take it out. Time to cover up the forearm tattoos, time to put away the F word, time to upgrade. That'll offend a bunch of people. Let's talk about the activist judges in the coup