Speaker 1: Oh, Fredo, that are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 2: Jacob take it away, sir, oh.
Speaker 3: Brother, oh good cult members? All right, all right. People kind of don't like how political conspiracy shows can get from time to time. However, it's kind of difficult to separate politics from conspiracies to a point. There are some conspiracies that are not even close to being politically motivated, some that are specifically politically motivated. And we have, as we've said before, we do in fact support the Trump administration on this program, maybe not the man himself. We're not saying that he's some sort of a savior figure for the nation. We don't see him as that, but we do like the actions that he has taken with the short amount of time he's been in office thus far.
Speaker 2: And at least we have high hopes looking forward. There was no kind of that kind of sentiment with Biden, like, let's just be real, like he was he was, you know who he was elected as, not Trump, Like it didn't matter. You could have put a fuck doll and it would have gotten the same amount of votes. I feels going up against Trump, and.
Speaker 3: I believe that anybody with a brainstem acknowledges that the election was rigged and stolen. When Biden took office, like not even looking back at how that all played out, it was proved ridiculous. It was provable.
Speaker 2: I mean they were getting like everything on security camera about people throwing dumps in the or voting ballots into the dumpster, and people literally saying, I'm not even turning these in like obvious, Like it wasn't some kind of like like hair brain conspiracy like it was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was happening, and there was receipts and there was proof, and there was people who had agendas that were at the voting polls that were like, hmmm, I have a little bit of control, and I feel righteous and justified to do this. And it's like, dude, you're and then you want to tout democracy is at risk.
Speaker 3: Like right, so, and then fine, and we have beat that horse into the grave and then beat it another six feet down. Okay, fine, fair either way it goes Old. Donny t is in office. Now, love him, hate him, feeling different about him. He is making some very very drastic moves. With that being said, as the time of recording. Last night, he made a congressional little conversation happen, okay, and I'm not gonna lie. I thought this was awesome and also kind of scary and also kind of a comedy hour. And we're gonna break down some of the highlights of this event. I got some videos we're gonna share. I got some news clips we're gonna share, and some of these have to do with Trump. Some of them do not. Real quick, does anybody remember the name Casey Anthony?
Speaker 2: I already know where you're going with this. Yes, don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't pull the punchline just yet. Okay, that's gonna be after we talk about Trump.
Speaker 2: Really ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What fucking year is this?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: What planet are we living on?
Speaker 3: We're gonna break it all down. We're gonna break it all down. We're gonna break down some of the Zelensky stuff as well, because this would be what we would call in the business the hard pivot. We're calling it the u turn of the fucking decade. Some are calling him a baby back bitch that saw the writing on the wall and realize that if he doesn't play ball, he won't have a ball to play with. But we'll get to all of it in time. But if anybody would like to see what we are talking about, rather than just here at Jonathan, tell them where they can go come time.
Speaker 2: Come check us out over at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That's the best way to be able to support the show. You get a bunch, you get a plethora, a cornucopia of of awesomeness that comes with signing up for Patreon. Not only do you get the shows a couple of days in advance, not only do you get to join us if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here every Tuesday night for the live show, but completely commercial free. I was trying to do it my own, but anyway, Yeah, it's it's awesome. It's the best way to be able to support it, and we appreciate all the good cult members who have done so already.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, now with that plug out of the way, let's break it down here. This is It's not the entire speech. It was a longing, all right, and honestly, I wish we could have gone live during it, but it's probably for the best that we didn't because we would have taken away so much from what was being said and what all had been done. But this is a compilation of at least what the Economic Times considers the top ten moments of the speech. There's some things they left out, some other stuff that we're going to talk about here in a minute. But let's just roll the footage here and uh yeah, we're gonna take some pause breaks to kind of dissect and talk about some of the things. But here we go.
Speaker 5: Records on ending unnecessary rules and regulations like no other president had done before. We ordered all federal workers to return to the office. They will either show up for work in person or be removed from the job.
Speaker 3: Now, I do want to make a mentor for this dude. Every time he makes us thing, half room stands up, the other he stayte sitting silent.
Speaker 5: Where As an example, a city president is allowed to viciously prosecute his.
Speaker 4: Political opponent like me.
Speaker 3: You look at the side of the room he's looking at. As a matter of fact, when he's talking about that. It's very funny to watch his comedic timing on a lot of these things. The pause breaks that he takes for the laughter and stuff. As he's talking about getting shited on like me. He looks directly at the Democrat side who shipped on him there.
Speaker 2: Directly at the left side of the room. Yeah, yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: How did that work out?
Speaker 3: And they're holding up their little things saying false false, that's not true. They did. I mean, they literally tried to impeach him.
Speaker 2: What do you, Dwight shrewd? It just false? Like what that is so silly, dude, Like it's it's so ridiculously rigged. That politics is one of the ugliest, swampiest things that has ever graced this planet, because if somebody says something that you agree with on the other side, you're almost forced to just remain stagnant, don't clap. If you clap, then you're showing support for this guy. And this guy's clearly hitler. Oh he cures cancer, hitler, if he gets helps out refugees or in other countries or whatever, hitler, you know what I mean. Like, it's always the most egregious things that they don't stand up and clap for.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, and wait for it because later on he makes a whole thing to this kid that's in the audience. Okay, this was by any metric, regardless of political affiliations or whatever. You should fucking stand and clap for it. And the other side stayed sitting because it was Trump that was saying it. It will get to it. We'll get to it all, I promise. Here we go.
Speaker 5: I've stopped whole government censorship and brought back free speech in America.
Speaker 4: To further combat inflation.
Speaker 3: We will not real quick before we go into point two. Okay, he's brought back free speech. At being podcasters, I think we can acknowledge this to be a net positive for everybody. But also, like, yeah, free speech was under attack for the last four years.
Speaker 2: Well there's a couple of talking points here. So sure, he can bring back free speech in America. But does that necessarily mean that free speech is coming to Facebook, to Instagram, to YouTube, to TikTok. No, not necessarily, because these are corporations. Yes, they seem to be kind of like shadow like shadow platforms for these military operations to kind of use in a way, like you know, the propaganda is like in full force on all of those platforms. So I don't think that necessarily free speech is coming to the social media platforms, but at least whenever it comes to, you know, just out in the open and the public whatever, that's a good thing. And also, you know, I just I wonder if this is uh, if this is going to be including the anti semitism kind of talk, because that's you know, I think we can all agree that nobody should be talking shit on anybody, especially whenever it's such a large group like that. I mean, are there terrible people over the place, Yeah, that's for sure. But whenever you start restricting any kind of free speech, that's where that domino falls. So I would hope that you know, that's included, because that's something that they've been trying to pass here lately. And I don't think you can tout free speech whenever you're criminalizing free speech.
Speaker 3: I agree with you to that point. Let's just throw it out here. Us shitting on Trudeau? Is that shitting on all of Canada? Is that an anti Canada statement? Is that racist to Canadians?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, it is not that. Shitting on Trudeau and his administration. Shitting on net and Yahoo? Is that anti semitism? Is that shitting on the Jewish faith? No, no, it is not.
Speaker 2: It is labeled as anti semitism though, and that's where the line is so weird, because you can't shit on a single person that is Jewish or from Israel, like it is all labeled as anti Semitism. And I think that that's absolutely been propped up by Israel all of the all of the money that it has been funding these campaigns and shit, I mean a pack one hundred percent. It was written in a pak like, look, if you're going to accept a PAC money, we need you to push this this anti anti Semitism stuff. So there's definitely some kinks that need to be ironed out. But if if we are to take him out his word, I like it.
Speaker 3: I agreed, agreed, And also like how many people in that room, on both sides of the room are accepting checks from APAC. How many of them have dual citizenship to.
Speaker 2: Israel probably a quarter of them at least.
Speaker 3: This is the thing, y'all, This is the situation. So we shall see how free the free speech is. And agreed, it's not gonna be on social media platforms, although it perhaps will trickle to that effect, but those are also privately owned businesses.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I mean, if if the left was able to infiltrate the social media platforms, especially whenever it was talking about the rigged election or Hunter Biden's laptop or anything like you just named them. If they were able to infiltrate that, then you would like to think that this administration would have some kind of equal power, you know, in that realm. Right Like there was just Mark Zuckerberg. He just went on Joe Rogan a couple of weeks ago. You would like to think that he is, you know, changing team. I don't believe it, but and I still think that he's a fucking robot clone personally. But you would like to think that if it works one way, then it would have to work the other way, right right.
Speaker 3: And I mean time will tell for sure. It's the same thing as for instance, in the state Louisiana, we have constitutional carry. I can carry a weapon at all times free from any kind of interference unless I have a felony or something like that. That being said, if the Walmart that I'm walking into has a no guns policy sign, I may or may not choose to abide by that. But that's neither here nor there. My point is it is up to Walmart to decide what rules they allow within their business. Okay, that's not an infringement on whatever. That's just the way it goes Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, whatever the case is. We may have free speech on this side of it, but if you're operating on their platform doing business in their place of business, whether that's the Internet sphere or not, they can still dictate what they allow to be played and shown and all of that.
Speaker 2: So have you have you seen that the Target has actually like pulled back a lot of their dei stuff and people are boycotting Target because of it, like lunatic, like extreme fringe. People are boycotting Target because, oh, they don't have the they don't have the Wiener tucking underwear anymore for little boys. It's like, that's your reason to boycott? How about all the fucking poison that they have on all the shelves? Don't boycott that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they really missed the mark on their demographic apparently. But I was of the belief that Tarje was more of the upscale Walmart, and apparently the upscale Walmart is full of I don't mean to offend anybody on this one. Middle aged white women who have a profession at getting offended at things that have zero things to do with them.
Speaker 2: So well, it's because they're white privilege. It allows them to be able to have a platform to speak on for the underprivileged. That's that's what they think. It's such a burden that they have to carry the fucking they have to carry the gay Pride flag, the Black Lives Matter flag, all these like and it's so ridiculous because they feel like they have some kind of unlike, some kind of ground. Yeah, it's I hate it, dude. I hate that. You know, Like, my wife has been watching like all these dating shows like that Love is Blind show, and oh my god, bro, it is real. It is fraud with white women that think that they have to stick up for underprivileged people. I'm like, you.
Speaker 3: Feel your brain start to, like your IQ points start to drop when you watch things like that. Dude, I told you about Love Island, that show that I was watching at one point in time with the wife. I literally could feel my intelligence level going down the longer it was on TV. It was just straight up eye candy, that's all. It was. The drama, the situations, the what it was. It was for nothing other than keeping your eyes glued to the screen. And it was ridiculous. It was not good entertainment by any means.
Speaker 2: No, none of it is.
Speaker 3: So free speech is happening, Yes, happy, happy, joy joy, But to what degree and in what ways? Time will tell A boy's only been in office for what not even two whole months yet, so let's let him cook. But anyway, moving on here Number two. Trump hails Elon's doze and calls out democrats hypocrisy, literally looks them dead in the eyes whenever he talks about them. He does that a lot during this speech. It was pretty fucking great.
Speaker 5: Let's continue only be reducing because of energy, but will be ending the flagrant waste of taxpayer dollars. And to that end, I have created the brand new Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 4: Go. Perhaps you've heard.
Speaker 3: I want to make mention the whole time I was begging, please Elon don't do the hanting again. You can see him kind of get awkward with his aspergerson, and I was like, bro, please don't do the hand thing again. He didn't. He kept it right, he kept it good. But like Bro, I was, I was. I was nervous about it. Oh look at Pocahontas. Oh she gets a call out here in a minute. By the way, she gets a whole shout out. Look at her. She is so upset. Every single person on that side of the aisle is wearing the Ukrainian pins.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, they didn't get enough billions of dollars. That's oh, we're starving them. What about the like, what was it like several hundred billion dollars that we sent over there and we're starving them now where all of a sudden, the boogeyman, it's like, you made no progress with that, Like, that's not our fault.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna break that whole thing down here in a bit. But let's continue. He's going to talk about those and then we're going to talk about the list. It doesn't make this clip. There's another clip that I have. It's only like two minutes long of a lot of these new wasteful spending things that have been discovered. Let's continue.
Speaker 4: Thank you, el he's working very hard. He didn't need this. He didn't need this.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. We appreciate it. Everybody here, even this side, appreciates it.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 3: They just look at the room this side over here clapping, laughing all that this side, stoic, silent, don't they don't even want to blinket.
Speaker 6: They ain't got it.
Speaker 2: It's it's political like that's it's it has nothing to do with what's actually being passed at all. If this was the Democrat side, they'd all be clapping like it doesn't matter at all what either one of these sides do. They will always be at odds.
Speaker 3: Yep, one thousand percent hosleep and these okay, yeah, so all right, So with all of that being said about Doe, let's go ahead and get this short little list of some of the other wasteful spending that Doze has discovered. And you know, it's crazy the way he plays this out. He'll list something that on the surface might sound like a good idea, then he'll name the country that it's doing or what it's going towards, and it's never America. Let's let's check it out.
Speaker 4: Just listen to some of the appalling waste.
Speaker 5: We have already identified twenty two billion dollars from HHS to provide free housing and cars for illegal aliens, forty five million dollars for diversity, equity and inclusion scholarships in Burma, forty million dollars to improve the social and economic inclusion of sedentary migrants.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows what that is. Eight million dollars.
Speaker 3: The inclusion of sedentary migrants. What is a sedentary migrant? Is that a illegal immigrant that is too lazy to actually go out there and earn a dollar. Say they are like welfare babies that aren't even citizens.
Speaker 2: Well nobody knows.
Speaker 3: Nobody fucking knows, but we're giving them forty five mili. Hell yeah, let's let's continue just to.
Speaker 5: Promote LGBTQI plus in the African nation of Lesuto, which nobody has ever heard of. Agree, sixty million dollars for indigenous peoples and Afro Colombian empowerment in Central America. Sixty million dollars. Eight million dollars for making mice transgender.
Speaker 3: That that's a real by the way, I did look that up. Yeah, eight million dollars in a attempt to turn fueled mice transgender, because that's what tax dollars need to go to. But okay, this is real.
Speaker 5: Thirty two million dollars for a left wing propaganda operation in Roldova. Ten million dollars for mail circumcision in Mozambique, twenty million dollars for the Arab Sesame Street in the Middle East.
Speaker 4: It's a program twenty million dollars for a program.
Speaker 5: One point nine billion dollars to recently created Decarbonization of homes committee headed up.
Speaker 4: And we know she's involved.
Speaker 5: Just at the last moment the money was passed over by a woman named Stacy Abrams.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of her?
Speaker 3: So everybody remembers hearing about old Stacy Abrams.
Speaker 2: About New York. I think, right, Yeah, wasn't she apt that?
Speaker 3: Uh? Was it Iron Mountain real Estate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was a.
Speaker 2: Is it a judge or a congresswoman or something like that that was persecuting or trying to persecute Trump.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Never mind the fact that they were under indictment for a data leak in the company and all of these But.
Speaker 4: What do we know?
Speaker 2: Very similar, very similar to the people that were running Black Lives Matter. How they all got mansions.
Speaker 3: It's just it's crazy how that goes the grift. The grift is strong with certain groups, you know what I mean. But anyway, let's continue.
Speaker 5: Hey, three point five million dollar consulting contract for lavish fish monitoring one point five million dollars for voter confidence in Liberia.
Speaker 3: For voter confidence in Liberia, I that's also a pretty wild one for a minut American tax dollars to go towards. We don't even have confidence in our own elections. But yes, yes, let's spend money towards elections in Africa. Bro.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even point to Liberia on a map.
Speaker 3: It's more towards the northern side of it, but neither here nor there. It's just that's it could have been any African nation, does it matter? Why are we sending millions of dollars to make the citizens of a foreign nation feel good about the elections of a foreign nation? That's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about like this is what I think. I think that all of the like, all of your political votes, whether you're voting for congressman, senate, president, whatever, mayor. I think that it all should be on the blockchain. That's just I personally think that is the best way because now instead of just a few people monitoring if votes are are rigged in some kind of way, do you know how many conspiracy theorists and just regular people that are out there that would love to scroll down those lists? Dude, there's people out there that are addicted to reading every page of a new bill that has been passed one hundred percent. You would not be able to skate on things on the blockchain. It's like permanently there, dude.
Speaker 3: I don't like how our elections go down. Honestly, I feel like way too many people are allowed to vote. I know it's a very unpopular take. I get it. I'm a little biased on that, but you see these videos whenever a natural disaster happens, and you got these people filling up Walmart bags full of gasoline and throwing them in the trunk of their car.
Speaker 2: Those people are allowed to vote.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it was a problem for the longest time. I believe in this country it was only people who served in the military they were allowed to vote.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Nope, No, for the longest time, it was just white males, which I don't agree that they're the only group that should be allowed to do that. And I know, I know my opinions on this are crazy. I think you should have to earn the right to have your voice be heard. I know that's crazy of me, but or at least, can we at least do a basic test, like even if it's like a three question test, and you can go online and look at what the questions are and answer the questions a cheat, You can cheat. I'm okay with that, but can you at least put forth the the ounce of effort it takes to cheat on these three questions before you're allowed to vote for anything, whether it's some local bill or for a president like something. There's two states right now that actually force require no ID to vote. That's New York and California. So even if you try to show them your idea like no, no, no, I want to see that. I want to see that. Just go vote that anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that. I heard that, and I was like, there is no other reason that you would force that law because it's a law, like it's a rule, like you can they say that you can go to jail if you show your ID while you're voting in New York or California, And there's no other reason for that unless you are trying to rig it, like that's the There is like, name any other logical explanation. There isn't one.
Speaker 3: There's not. Like I said, I'm not a fan of the way that our elections and voters and voting is done in this country. I think it can be improved upon, but we got to work with what we got currently.
Speaker 2: Fine anyway, I mean, just imagine if the tables were turned here and it wasn't New York in California that was doing that, but it was Texas that was doing it on the on the behalf of the Republicans, people would be saying the same thing. And this is the point, is this is the quagmire of politics. It's that you only get mad when the like it's it's dumb shit like that, to where if another party does something that you disagree with, well it doesn't matter because the other party did it and you're gonna disagree anyway, Like it doesn't matter. Like it's no longer about what serves humanity or what serves the better for this country. It's about does it serve my political party? Like, Yeah, what happened to be being a centrist? Like that's that's borderline illegal.
Speaker 3: Now it's impossible because to be as centrist that means you kind of have some views that aligned with both sides, and to get any kind of traction in this space, in this world of politics, you can't do that. You can't align with both sides. Could you imagine if one of the people on the other side of the room that's sitting there silently, if Trump said something that they actually agree with, then they stood up and clapped. Oh, they would be primaried in two years and lose their job. How dare you go against the side the movement wave?
Speaker 2: You can't do that. Homelander would literally come out of out of the ether and just laser eye everybody that was clapping for the Republicans.
Speaker 3: It's it's absolutely insane. So all right, all right, the politics are the politics, and they're nasty, but let's continue. This is in that wasteful spending that he keeps finding.
Speaker 5: Fourteen million dollars for social cohesion in male fifty nine million dollars for illegal alien hotel rooms in New York City. He's a real estate Developer's done very well. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to increase vague local climate action innovation in Zambia, Forty two million dollars for social and behavior change in Uganda, fourteen million dollars for improving public procurement in Serbia, forty seven million dollars for improving learning outcomes in Asia.
Speaker 4: Asia's doing very well with learning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that was wild, sou. So you're telling me that the Asian countries who are known for high education and all, that they need American dollars to help their test scores. And didn't say it sounds retarded.
Speaker 2: Did it say like which specific countries in Asia?
Speaker 3: I know it just said for and I'm sure the actual like order shows it. But either way it goes Yeah, Japan and China aside from them, bro, most Asian countries have pretty high educational rates and they're blowing us out of the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I was about to say if it was China, I mean, it's just gonna go to the communist regime anyway. It's not going to go to any specific group.
Speaker 3: M Honestly, if you put it to most of Southeast Asia, the money's going to trickle to China anyway. Like. That's because they're empirically doing their thing, you know what I mean. That's why they keep encroaching on all the territories surrounding them, looking Nepaul, India, Tibet, China, excuse me, Mongolia, Russia, Taiwan, Taiwan, Meanmar, all of these nations We just listed have land that's currently occupied by China, whether the map shows that it's their land or not. But you know, that's just China. Don't don't worry about them. They're out of threat or anything. People anyway, all right, moving on, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What we're doing. We should use it ourselves.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: One hundred and one million dollars for DEI contracts at the Department of Education, the most ever paid nothing even like it under the Trump administration. All of these scams, and they're far worse, but I didn't think it was appropriate to talk about them.
Speaker 4: They're so bad.
Speaker 5: Many more have been found out and exposed and swiftly terminated by a group of very intelligent, mostly young people headed up by Elon and we appreciate it. We found hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Of hundreds of billions of dollars in fraudbrow.
Speaker 2: And it's earli and it's early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it really is still early. All the term is young. It's not even been two months now. I will make a mention of that. Do you remember when Biden took office? We were actually this show was operating at that time, Okay, and I remember when some shit had happened and it had only been two months in and everybody had this fear, this sense of dread, like oh my god, he's doing what And it's like, y'all, we're only in month two. We got four years of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't far into his term that he pulled out of Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, oh yes, And that's I do believe that gets brought up at some point during this conversation. But it wasn't even It wasn't the withdrawal that was the problem. We did need to get out of Afghanistan and Iraq. Okay, it was the tucking of the tail and the running and the leaving of billions of dollars worth of weapons and equipment that, by the way, the terrorists are still using. They started flying our fucking apaches and shit like it's yeah, it's it was an absolute mess. It was an harassment. And then on the way out the door, we had a bombing happen where service members lost their lives. Again that is because of Biden's policies. So you know, I'm very happy that two months into this we have this much hope as opposed to the last administration where two months into it, we were questioning if we would fucking survive.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. We were absolutely selling out and sending money every place that we possibly could. And it's like, you know, I was listening to the Elon Musk on Joe Rogan just a few days ago that happened, and he was like, look, it was literally like, you know, you would have like captains of a ship just dumping over buckets and buckets and buckets of gold into the ocean, like for no reason. It's like the old bitch from the Titanic just thrown over the sapphire or whatever it was, right, it was like for no reason other than to try, and I mean completely demolition in this entire country.
Speaker 3: Like the ship was sinking, like there's currently holes in the boat, and instead of trying to patch the holes, they were just dumping gold into the ocean. Because that makes sense, bro, that fixed the fucking holes. Yep. So that's like I said, very happy that that is the motion in the momentum that is being had by this administration. Let's continue.
Speaker 5: I wouldbit that I'm also working tirelessly to end the Savage conflict in Ukraine. Millions of Ukrainians and Russians have been needlessly killed or wounded in this horrific and brutal.
Speaker 4: Conflict with no end in sight.
Speaker 5: The United States has sent hundreds of billions of dollars to support Ukraine's defense, with no security, with no anything.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is the side of the room with the Ukrainian flags on their shirts are not clapping as he's talking about bringing it into the war. We will discuss more and death here in just a moment, I promise, But it's important to mention that.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how the left has gone so far pro war. Dude, it is crazy. That used to be the side of peace and love, you know, like it used to be the side that cared about people's people's lives, And why are they being forced to go to this war? And why are they being forced to sacrifice for a country that doesn't really care for him? And now we are pissed that you know that a war is trying to be ended here, like it just points to the brainwash. It points to the level of propaganda that has absolutely hypnotized the left. It is insane to see.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent could not agree more.
Speaker 4: Do you want to keep it going from five years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you would say. Pocahontas says, yes, bro, I saw that right.
Speaker 3: He turns to that side of the room and is like, you want to keep it going for another five years, and then straight up calls her out o Elizabeth Warren and says, yo, I bet you do. Old Pocahontas wants to keep it going another five years. And she's now clapping because she has no choice. She just got called out. She's got to try to play it off as best she can, even though she literally just went on and said that they would keep this war going as long as it took and all of these things.
Speaker 2: Pokahona's been sleeping with John Smith a little too long.
Speaker 3: I think she really needs to quit claiming that she's like anything. She's like one sixty fourth Native American, Like, calm down with your Native American grants that you once got to go to school. But either way, either way, it's it's appalling. They they literally want to keep this war going on forever. They have even called it the forever War potentially. And so now Trump's trying to bring a swift into it. And this is where things get a little interesting. What he's about to say next, we're gonna have to break down.
Speaker 5: In specific, two thousand people are being killed every single week.
Speaker 4: More than that.
Speaker 5: They're Russian young people, they're Ukrainian young people, They're not Americans.
Speaker 4: But I want it to stop.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, Europe has sadly spent more money buying Russian oil and gas than they have spent on defending Ukraine by far.
Speaker 4: Think of that.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 5: They've spent more buying Russian oil and gas than they have defending.
Speaker 4: And we've spent perhaps three.
Speaker 5: Hundred and fifty billion dollars, like taking candy from a baby, that's what happened, and they've spent one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: What a difference set is.
Speaker 5: And we have an ocean separating us and they don't.
Speaker 4: We're getting along very well with them, and lots of good things are happening.
Speaker 5: Biden has authorized more money in this fight than Europe has spent, by.
Speaker 4: Billions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: It's hard to believe that they wouldn't have stopped it and said, at some point, come on, let's equalize. You got to be equal to us. Look that didn't happen Earlier. Today I received an important letter from.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's about to get into the part that we need to break down, but before we do, Before we do, let's make a mention of what he just said. Europe is buying more Russian oil and gas than ever before. This is an accurate statement. Okay, So I was even under the assumption that the Russian economy was going to collapse because of all the sanctions that not just America but most of the world put on them. Yes, they were still selling oil and gas to China into India, right, and that kept them afloat for a while. But what ended up happening was these Russian oil tankers right as soon as the mandates came out and these these tariffs and sanctions came out, they just painted over the Russian numbers and put on some other numbers. And now they're not a Russian naval asset. They're a corporate uh in maritime asset. They're now owned by a third party company, and there's no sanctions against third party companies.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So Russia has actually done better because of all this. Not only have they put themselves in a wartime economy, they're selling more oil and gas than they have in the past five years.
Speaker 2: It sounds very rothchild ye to be funding both sides of the war, doesn't it a little bit? A little bit like you're literally you are helping arm the side that you're trying to defeat, like you're giving the side that you're trying to defeat. You're giving three times as much money for the oil and gas, which they are then obviously making a profit from. It's literally just pulling up like from the ground, you know, like that's it's something that they have over there. They're they're pretty rich in the in the in the gas and oil and all that stuff over in Russia. And Europe clearly doesn't have that advantage on their land, so they have to get it from Russia. But you would think if you're trying to fight against a country, you're not going to be sending them all that money so that they can then turn it around and fucking attack it with it. This is ridiculous. This it's funding both sides. And that's something that everybody I think has learned, especially learned from America, that you make money from war, and that's it seems like, I mean, would you say that the Russians are probably taking advantage of that, right they are, and I.
Speaker 3: Mean it's not like the Russians are ever concerned about losing manpower. Okay, like that's that is not something that Russia has over in their history given a fuck about ever. Keep this in mind, in World War Two, Russia lost twenty percent of their male population. That's a real number, a real statistic. Okay, So much was this mentality of Russians, like the whole if you retreat, you get gunned down by your own people. There's no retreating, there is no being a prisoner. Did you know that Joseph Stalin threw his daughter in law in jail because his son became a pow wow. Joseph Stalin himself let out the order and said that if you are captured, your whole family goes to jail, to a Russian gulag. Stalin's own son gets arrested, becomes a pow dies in the prison camp. I'm not mistaken. He throws his daughter in law in jail. He was at least a man of his word, we will give him that, but he was also a raging piece of shit.
Speaker 2: First and foremost, the love of the country in Russia, love it or hate it, bro like, they are very proud of their country. And if you go against your country and you become a runner, that says that I don't want to fight in this war. Now you're it's the old adage of if you're not with us, you're against us. And to a certain level, I understand that to a certain level. But they're extreme with it. And at least you got to give them that, Like, they're very proud of their country. They're very you know, pro Russia, as you should be, you know, if you're living in that country. But I mean, yeah, obviously they don't care about the mass numbers that are being slaughtered on a daily basis because they're doing it in the Nama Mother Russia.
Speaker 3: That's right now. Granted that was also back when it was under a communist regime. It is not communist anymore. I understand that, even though they've only had one president for the last twenty five years. And yeah, fine, fine, So it may not be a communist nation. Maybe it's more of what we would call an oligarchy or a I don't necessarily want to call it a dictatorship, although again, what is and is not a dictatorship That line gets kind of blurred whenever we're talking about this. But whatever, whatever, I don't care. It's not a threat to America. O God. What I am saying is that Zelensky recently, before we even say the letter that Trump just received from Zelenski here only like five days ago. Do you remember this little exchange in the Oval Office between Zelensky and Trump. Let's go ahead and just play this little clip of it as a matter of fact, just to refresh everyone's memory. And actually, before I do that, keep in mind, Zolensky came to this country to meet with Trump about how to help them in the war. Before he got to the Oval Office, he was swept up by the left by leaders of the Democratic Party, and they told him to straw man and steal man this and go against Trump to try to put himself in a stronger position to fight for more. Don't be week, hold your cards and and see if you can get for a better deal. Come to find out that happened, that would be what we might call espionage in another regard. But okay, so this exchange happened five days ago. As a time of recording, let's listen to this again, because you're.
Speaker 4: In no position to dictate that. Remember, what you do.
Speaker 5: You're in no position to dictate what we're gonna feel. We're gonna feel very good, feel We're gonna feel very good and.
Speaker 4: Very strong, feel influenced.
Speaker 5: You're right now not in a very good position. You've allowed you to be in a very bad position.
Speaker 4: That is to be right about the very beginning of the war. Not in a good position.
Speaker 5: You don't have the cards right now with us you start having right now, you don't explace. You're gambling with your lives, and billions of people see you're gambling with World War three.
Speaker 4: You're gambling with World War three. And what you're doing is.
Speaker 5: Very disrespectful to the country, this country that's back to you. Far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 7: Have You said thank you once, meaning no, in this entire meeting, you said thank you.
Speaker 4: You went to.
Speaker 7: Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October. Offers some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 8: You're saying that if you will speak very loudly about the warriors, he's.
Speaker 5: Not speaking loudly. He's not speaking loudly your country. That's in big trouble. No, No, you've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance of coming out Okay.
Speaker 4: Because of breath.
Speaker 3: Okay, you think if you speak loudly it makes you right. He's not speaking loudly. You know Trump spoke loudly about it. Okay, JD is speaking. I'm speaking loudly to your fucking nass. Okay, keep in mind you came to this country to campaign for Sleepy Joe and Kamala. Like again, you know you're not no card through in your hand right now?
Speaker 2: My boy, At least Kamala knew how to lay on her back to get what she wanted. This guy, he's like, what what are you expecting out of this? How about going to the Oval office be like all right, how can we form this alliance? How can we work together? Instead you want to go in there and say, you big man, you speak loudly and you think you get your point across. It's like, first of all, you sound fucking rushing a shit and secondly like your brain dead. Because the the the side that wants to be able to support you in this war because they want World War three to come. They're they're guiding you on what to say. You don't have two like two brain cells to rub together to form an like an original thought. This guy is absolutely a controlled puppet, and it's it's so obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. And then he leaves the Oval Office. We got kicked. And then he goes to Europe and has a little NATO meeting where America wasn't invited. It's fine, we didn't exactly want to come to it. That was the whole point of the Oval Office meeting, right, And in this meeting, he draws on the support of all these European countries, you know, the European countries that have a vested interest in stopping Russia where they're at and not letting them continue to advance, or so you would think. In Canada, Trudeau is there as well, neither here nor there, but he goes to this and they pledge their support, they pledge their loyalties, all of these things, and he because of it was about the minerals, Okay, it was about these mineral deals. Do you remember hearing about any of this, or do you at least do you get what the breakdown of that was. Yeah, yeah, Okay, so I'm caught up. I'm caught up with what's going on. It's just I don't even like it. It drives me crazy because it's not about what's right and what's wrong. It's about who can propagandize what better exactly. Okay, so you know, I'm actually gonna stop sharing the screen for just a second. Let's talk about those minerals for just a second. And it's sitting towards you. This is to any of the cult members that may not be on the up and up as far as this situation is concerned. Okay, this was Trump's attempt to end the war through a corporate means rather than a military means. Let me explain, Ukraine has a bunch of really precious minerals, Okay, resources that we need, that the West in general need that First world countries thrive on to make our circuits and electronics and our industry happen. Okay. Now, America has typically gone to Southern Africa, the Congo for instance, to get a lot of these precious minerals and things. And yes, these conflict minerals are mine through slave labor. And somehow the West turns a blind eye to where it comes from as long as they get their precious let them their precious cobalt to nickel and all these things. Okay, fine, cool. The problem is that the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zambia and Rwanda and all these other countries that have these minerals that we need, we're kind of going through a little bit of a tiff right now. They got a little bit of some shit going down. They just beheaded seventy Christians over there like it's a whole thing. The Rwandan gymocide of ninety four just got more gasoline thrown on that fire, and they're cranking up the engine as we speak right now. Okay, So we can't we can't just go there for these conflict minerals because those mines may not be manned for a good little bit right now. We don't know what the future of that looks like. Okay, fine, fine. The other option is to go to China and buy the minerals from them. Well, we don't want to do that for multiple reasons, right aside from China being an enemy. We just put tariffs on them to the tune of twenty percent, and we don't want to pay those tariffs for these minerals that we need. However, Ukraine not only is the bread basket of Europe for their wheat and their food and their farmland, they are also very strategic because of the minerals that they have under the ground. So here's the big picture. Okay, this is when Trump goes from he puts his his uh, you know, military leader hat off, and he puts on his businessman hat. And this is how things work in this regard. Before I say anything, understand what is morally and ethically right that is so far removed from the fucking conversation as it has been the entire time. Like, let's just get that out of the way now. Nothing about this Ukraine Russia conflict was about what was correct and right and proper and all that. Nothing about this shit has been righteous. Okay, So let's just go ahead and put that one, not even on the back burner. What're throwing that one in the trash for this conversation. Okay. So Russia is continuing to advance in the areas where these precious minerals are. They've already taken all these oblosss have these minerals. However, not all of them. There is still currently minerals that are on the Ukrainian side of the fighting lines. So walked down this little hypothetical row with me. Now, if America had some companies, some corporations, no, not owned by Trump, everybody calmed down. Just any mining company, we got a bunch of them, okay. And if we were to set up a exclusive contract, a little co op situation, very similarly to how we have done with for instance, Chevron in the Congo. Anybody would look like to look up the oil field in Africa. Chevron set up shop in the Congo. But the way this worked was the local Congolese people and government owned fifty one percent of the company. Okay, Chevron or the American conglomerates would own forty nine. And that was across the board. Whether it was the workforce, whether it was the equipment, whether it was the profit margins, didn't matter. It was a fifty one to forty nine split. This is something that has been done across the country. This is what we might call new age imperialism. Hate it, is it wrong? We're not having a moral conversation here, We're talking numbers, figures, and real life economics. All right. That being said, if America was to get into a co op mining situation with Ukraine right now along the fucking warfront, you understand that Russia would stop advancing because if Russia was to fuck up an American mind, Now that's our problem. Now you just pissed off corporate America. And corporate America is how political America makes their money, and political America is how the military gets told where to drop the bombs. Are you with me right now? There's a domino effect?
Speaker 2: Uh huh su.
Speaker 3: This would hypothetically potentially end the war and the hostilities without actually letting it be a war ending. It would be a corporate ending of a conflict. And that is something that Trump does. He does business. You see what I'm saying here.
Speaker 4: I do Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean look, for the longest time, we knew that this country was in severe dead and people thought, you know what, we got to get these politicians out, We've got to get an actual businessman in here that understands the value of a dollar. And so now you got this, you know, you got Trump coming in. He creates DOGE, the Department of Government Efficiency, trying to cut off all of the things that are suppressing America and sucking a stride, and that, first of all, is seen as an absurdity by the extreme left. I don't even like to group the left end of that, because I think that normal people with a properly functioning mind can see that a transgender mouse does nothing for the wellness or the well being of the American people. That's like, if you're sticking up for that, then you've you've already lost, like you've lost your mind. It's no longer there. So whenever Trump is trying to go and negotiate a business deal as a way of preventing war from happening, or or or at least you know, putting up a divider a little space in between the war, like you would think you'd be all over that, Like you and I get it. Maybe Ukraine is like, well, look, we don't want a war, but we also love our minerals and that's a non negotiable. Like you could argue that. But at the same point, look, if you want to fucking win the war and you want to stop sacrificing people, what's more important your minerals or the millions of lives that are being lost.
Speaker 3: And keep in mind they would make money on the deal. They would be a co op. Ukraine would own the majority of those minds and the dividends paid out by those minds. So either way it goes, this would be as close to and I know it's not a one hundred percent win win win across the board, I get it, but this is the best viable option of a somewhat equitable win win scenario for all parties. This is the best option that I have heard fielded. Yet, Zelenski basically told Trump to go fuck himself and call jd vanceabitch. Then he goes to this NATO summit meeting where everyone fucking call it where America was and invited and made the same offer to the European countries. Britain apparently was getting ready to sign another mineral deal to kind of do the same thing that we were trying to do. The problem is that only in this is it in a guarantee. This is only the reports that I could find. Three out of like the ten to fifteen countries in attendance offered actual aid to the tune of ten thousand troops a piece, and they were only going on consultive status.
Speaker 2: Yet it seems like Ukraine feels Zelensky feels that, well, obviously we're in the right, so you should support us no matter what. And it sounds like, imagine this scenario, Richie Rich he grows up, you know, was it mcaulch and Richie Rich. Nuh yeah, yeah, Macaulay Culkin. He's in Richie Rich. He has unlimited spending, right, Like, it's like blank check that movie, blank check, right, could just spend on whatever the hell you want. You don't necessarily, you know, have to work for it or anything like that. Your family's super rich. You want to put a McDonald's in your fucking house, go right ahead, right yeah. Now imagine Richie Rich. Maybe his parents die and now he has to go live with a hard working American family, and that family says, look, we'll give you an allowance, but you're gonna make your bed, you're gonna do your dishes, you're gonna keep your room clean. Maybe you'll go pick up dog shit out in the yard. Whatever you have to earn that allowance. This is where Zelenski is having an issue with all of this. He thinks that it should just be given to him. And now he's upset that he has to earn it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And so when these European nations couldn't offer a fraction of what America can offer, and not even military aid like that, America's offering that the fighting will cease because American business just moved in. And Putin knows better than to get on Trump's bad side of affecting American business. You want to start some shit, fuck with America's boats and fuck with America's money that you just pissed in the wrong bollet cheerios on that. I think that's understood across the board. And Putin and Trump have a very decent understanding of each other. They're trying to stay out of each other's way in this regard, all right. So whenever he tried making these deals with these European countries and realized, uh oh h, the only hand that could potentially help me in this situation, I just bid and all these other hands that I'm out here trying to stroke are empty. And they know that. The tune that was said is that America has given three hundred billion, give or take. That's not an exact figure. The other European nations combined have given one hundred. Yeah, So with what kind of stroke and with what type of audacity do you think any of these other countries are going to be able to help you in a significant noticeable way, Zelensky. So he goes and has his little meeting with the European nations.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, keep it, I'm sorry. Keep in mind that there are still gain of function biolabs in Ukraine as we speak.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmmm, although I think they're currently under Russian control now, I he probably more, but I know those twenty two the Russians took over. So let's go ever, But that being said, now that Zelensky had his little beating of the chest moment where Trump's like, Okay, maybe maybe need to go cool off about this and get some act right. So then he storms off and he goes to Europe and he tries to get their support, saying we don't need America. Then whenever he realizes that that option is really not even a solid option or even a viable option, now he releases this statement. Zelenski expresses regret after Oval Office meeting with Trump. This dropped a day ago. No more constructiveness be I'm commuted. So I could just read the thing. Uh, he says, Uh. It is about everyone in Europe. We see constructive cooperation, partnership based relations. We can only regret what happened at the White House instead of our negotiations, but we must find the strength to move forward, to respect one another, just as we have always respected America, Europe and all our partners, and to do everything together to bring peace closer. Today many people have the same question, what will happen next with the US assistants. I have instructed Ukraine's Minister of Defense, the head of our intelligence agencies, and our diplomats to contract their counterparts in the United States and obtain official information. People should not have to guess. The Crane and America deserve a respectful dialogue and a clear position from one another, especially when it comes to protecting lives during a full scale war. This is not twenty twenty two anymore. Our resilience is stronger now we have the means to defend ourselves. But for US, maintaining normal partnership based relations with America is essential to bringing the war to a real end. None of us wants an endless war. That is a very different tune than what he was just saying, face to face with Trump in the Oval office.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I didn't hear a single suko no.
Speaker 3: And I didn't hear anything about you know this whole well, you don't understand what's happening. No, no, no. He was trying to beat his chest to an og and he basically told him, listen, you are in no position to be having that type of tone right now. So he went off, had a couple of days to think about it, stew it over, talk to some other people that he thought were going to have his back. They do not in even a fraction of the way that America can. And we're not even like thickest thieves allies with them. We have a whole ocean protecting us against the Russian invasion. We don't really have a dog in this fight.
Speaker 2: You know what I can't You know what I can't stand is when people they take things out of context to be like to gaslight in a way. So Trump was saying, uh, look, you don't have any cards to play, and Zelensky's like, this is not the card game, Like, understand the meaning behind what he's saying, dude, Like, yes, clearly we're not playing fucking rummy over here. Nobody's playing uno Like understand the euphemism here, that's like you don't have any cards, so therefore you need to listen to us and stop demanding things because you have no leverage.
Speaker 3: Big dog. If you don't learn how to play the game, you're gonna end up playing yourself. And that is exactly what Zelensky did. Now listen to this letter that just hit Trump a yesterday before he went on and gave this speech from Zelensky, keep in mind all of that fervor he had up in the Oval office. He was going to go to Europe and find other support. He doesn't need America. Now he's regretting the decision and he's saying that we can in this war without American help. Listen to this from.
Speaker 4: President Zelensky of Ukraine.
Speaker 5: The letter reads, Ukraine is ready to come to the negotiating table as soon as possible to bring lasting peace. Cluser, nobody wants peace more than the Ukrainians, he said, My team and I stand ready to work under President Trump's strong leadership to get a piece that lasts.
Speaker 4: We do really value how much.
Speaker 5: America has done to help Ukraine maintain its sovereignty and independence.
Speaker 4: Regarding the agreement on.
Speaker 5: Minerals and security, Ukraine is ready to sign it at any time that is convenient for you. I appreciate that he sent this letter, just got it a little while ago. Simultaneously, we've had serious discussions with Russia and I received strong signals that they are ready for peace.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be beautiful? Wouldn't that be beautiful?
Speaker 3: So okay, all this now, all of a sudden, after all that chest beating, all that shit you wanted to talk, Ole Zelenski, now, all of a sudden, ready to come to the negotiating table whenever it's convenient for you. We're sorry. We don't take for granted everything that America's done. We're sorry. We're sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's a card game. Now you understand.
Speaker 3: Right right right now? Are you understanding how to play the fucking game? It's not a game, son, son, you're in politics. It's all a game. And if you ain't playing, you're getting played. That's how this worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Look, chess, Chess is a beautiful game for many reasons, and and I have, you know, issued a challenge to all good cult members to come challenge me at cultex Conspiracy on chess dot com app and some of them have taken my ass on several occasions. So shout out to y'all. But it is a beautiful game because you can get inside the mind of somebody who can think multiple steps forward. And if you can think multiple steps forward by playing a game, then you might be able to portray that in real life. And that was just proven here in this case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. Listen again, take out the morals and the ethics and what is and is not right and proper. Look, I have said from the beginning that Russia should have never crossed the border. I know, hot take. A lot of people think that I'm crazy for that. Ukraine has always been a part of Russia. No, but they haven't. But they haven't. Like, just because you say that doesn't mean it's a true statement. You know what else used to be a part of Russia? Every country with a Stan at the end of their name. You know what's funny is san Turjkastan, Pakistan, all of them used to be a part of Russia. Are we now going to justify Russia moving into these areas again? No, we're not it's that's my point, but it doesn't matter. This is the real world. What should be and what is are usually very different things.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: What's funny. I was just thinking, you know, another board game or another just regular not a board game, but a game out there that everybody knows is dominoes. Right, And you've said before, like me and you, we love playing some dominoes. It's a fun time. But all money ain't good money. And that's what Celenski, that's what Zelensky was trying to cash in on. He was trying to cash in on the five points that he would be able to garner from the European countries until he found out that fucking America got that double six that can just slap down at the table and completely just obliterate you in a game because you're trying to make five points. That's the point of what he's trying to say here.
Speaker 3: I think he's trying to aim for that nickel while we're about to make a fifty on them. You know, it's and if you don't understand the reference, first of all, get some black friends first of all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Second of all, learn how to play domino That's just what's up with that. But beside the point. Okay, all money is not good money. And he honestly got the Democrats got in his head and they told him, n BR, if you go in there and you play it this way, Trump will capitulate. He actually doesn't have anything to play. He's not gonna do that, not regarding the fact that he just took office and that he's going to be there for the next four years. Zelenski, do you think that your country can maintain for four years without America's help, then perhaps you should change your tone, which he did, which he did. But this is what I'm talking. We're gonna call this the U turn of the century. That hard pivot from ol Zelensky, big dog.
Speaker 2: He should get in some NASCAR, all them left turns.
Speaker 3: Bro I like it, dude. Let's keep going. And now you'll see all these dims with the Ukrainian flags. They're actually clapping. They're not cheering, but they're clapping because they some of them realize that an end of the war might mean a little bit of a dip in their personal pocketbooks because they all hold stakes in the military industrial complex. Fine, but they also acknowledge the fact that an end of the war would mean benefits for other reasons, although, like he said, it's about the mineral rights. It's about who's got what to offer. So we're gonna see how this plays out. I'm very happy to hear that Zelenski finally put a couple of brain cells together and realized how fucked he's about to be and changed his tune.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be beautiful?
Speaker 3: Let's collapse aloud as fuck? Sorry about that.
Speaker 5: It's time to stop this madness. It's time to halt the killing. It's time to end the senseless war. If you want to end wars, you have to talk to both sides. Nearly four years ago, amid rising tensions, a history teacher named Mark Vogel was detained in Russia and sentenced to fourteen years in a penal.
Speaker 4: Colony rough stuff.
Speaker 5: The previous administration barely lifted her finger to help him. They knew he was innocent, but they had no idea where to begin. But last summer I promised his ninety five year old mother, Malphine, that we would bring her boy safely back home. After twenty two days in office. I did just that, and they are here tonight.
Speaker 3: Four years ago, he was arrested, Biden did nothing. Twenty two days in office, Trump gets him released. Isn't that wild?
Speaker 2: Bro sounds like politics.
Speaker 3: It was a simple phone call. Biden could have picked up the phone and made that happen. Oh no, No, we couldn't be bothered for that though. It's whatever. Look at the Dems. The Dems are all still sitting. Nobody's clapping for the release of an innocent man. None of them will stand and clap because Trump did it.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he voted Democrat, they would all be it would You would never hear the end of a clapping a final expert.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe honestly, even if he was listed as a Democrat. The fact that Trump made that happen means that it was clearly evil. It was it was obviously something that we need to balk against because it was Trump. This is the never Trump society and it's it's absolutely asinhim. But either way, this is uh. That was the Zelenski and the minerals and the hard pivot in all the things. This was addressed just last night in the address to Congress. Let's push on, then, shall we?
Speaker 5: Jah said the gallery tonight is a young man who truly loves our police.
Speaker 4: His name is DJ Daniel, he is thirteen years.
Speaker 5: Old, and he has always dreamed of becoming a police officer.
Speaker 3: All Right, So with this one, this is one hundred percent propaganda. We need to understand that this kid was suffering from brain cancer, okay, and he's he's fighting the good fight and all the things. This is more of what would have been considered like a tear jerker moment, right to try to get everybody on Trump's side. Who can argue with doing something nice for a kid fighting brain cancer, Jonathan, I mean, he's a kid. Look at that side of the room. The other side of the room is not stand here clapping for this thirteen year old with brain cancer. Dogs.
Speaker 2: There's a time and a place for these things. I think. I don't think that it's absolutely unheralded that you would be, you know, kind of showing off the good that you do from time to time. I don't. I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't either know. Yes, maybe this isn't something that needed to be in a congressional hearing, and well, fine, fine doesn't matter. You're so anti Trump that you can't clap for a thirteen year old with brain cancer. That that out loud, like that's yeah, let's continue here.
Speaker 5: DJ was diagnosed with brain cancer. The doctors gave him five months at most to live. That was more than six years ago.
Speaker 3: Look at them, they're all so mad that whole half of the brook.
Speaker 5: DJ and his dad have been a request to make his dream come true.
Speaker 4: And DJ has been sworn in as.
Speaker 5: An honorary law enforcement officer actually a number of times.
Speaker 4: Peace. The police love him, the police departments love him.
Speaker 5: And tonight, DJ, we're going to do you the biggest honor of them all. I am asking our new Secret Service Director, Sean Curran to officially make you an agent of the United States Secret Service.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, and I bet you do a better job than those bitches that was around Trump when he got shot to one hundred percent. This is a beautiful moment, dude. Okay, like Trump, hate Trump, whatever, This is a nice gesture could be received positively from everyone. This kid. Look he's hugging the head of the Secret Service again, complete propaganda, you understand that. Take third eye all the way open here. But regardless, everybody can at least go all at least attack did.
Speaker 2: For this right, he looks like a policeman. Actually right, like he already has like de posture in the face.
Speaker 3: This whole half the room silent.
Speaker 5: DJ's doctors believe his cancer likely came from a chemical he was exposed to when he was younger. Since nineteen seventy five, rates of child cancer have increased by more than forty percent.
Speaker 4: Reversing this trend.
Speaker 5: As one of the top priorities for our new Presidential Commission to Make America Healthy Again, chaired by our new Secretary of Health and Human Services.
Speaker 4: Robert F. Kennedy, Junior. In recent years, our justice system has been turned upside down by radical left lunatics.
Speaker 3: So he pointed at the entire half of the room when he said that lunatic line. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 5: Many jurisdictions virtually seized enforcing the law against dangers, repeat offenders, while weaponizing law enforcement against political opponents like me. My administration has acted swiftly and decisively to restore fair, equal and impartial.
Speaker 4: Justice under the constitutional rule of.
Speaker 5: Law, starting at the FBI and the DOJ.
Speaker 4: Pam, good Luck Cash wherever you may be.
Speaker 3: Good Luck, good luck, Pam.
Speaker 1: Bond, good luck.
Speaker 4: It's so important should it do a great job.
Speaker 5: Cash, Thank you, Thank you, Cash.
Speaker 3: You also need to make mention the fact of how big of a target is now on their backs. They are going to be heading the operation to in the insane amounts of organized crime, not just mafia, not just cartel, political organized crime. These two Pam and Cash are about to head spearhead that operation, big dog. They are in danger.
Speaker 2: The thing about globalism is that it can come from anywhere on the globe or the flat earth, whatever you like to say. It comes from not only people that are representing America, but people that are representing the one World order. And if you are going in there and disrupting that plan, then you have a massive target on your back. And so these people are absolutely possible. I'm not going to say they're sacrificing their lives, but they're definitely putting their life in harm's way for the betterment of America. So, I mean, this kind of shit, it should be heralded like it should be clapped four and appreciated. And I mean, you know, it's a dirty ass job, dude. It's a scary, dirty, filthy job that takes some big ass balls to be able to do facts, big facts.
Speaker 3: All right, let's continue.
Speaker 5: They've already started very strong. They're going to do a fantastic job. You're going to be very proud of them early.
Speaker 3: All right. So, as we just said, both of them doing the work that needs to be done. As he brought up earlier, RFK is going to be taking the health of America to hopefully new levels. Hopefully we'll get off of some of these unneeded vaccines. Hopefully we'll stop spraying all of the cancer riddled pesticides all over all of our food. Hopefully our water will stop being so poisoned. But you know, we can only hope. It is still early. Again, the administration has only been in effect for less than two months. But this is the amount of work that has been done in less than two months.
Speaker 2: Dog, I mean, I'm liking the progress.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: You know, A press says that he's going to go in and change things up, which every president for the history of presidency, have always said that they're going to come in and change things and be swift with their movement and try and gain as much momentum to be able to change things for the better. They all say that. But Trump is one of the only presidents ever that has ever actually done it, Like you see it right before your eyes. He's not waiting to you know, three five, six months whatever to put these things into effect day one. As a matter of fact, you could argue that he was doing this the whole four years that Biden was in office, that he was setting all of the dominoes up that way when he got back in office because he knew that. You know, the look at how things went so horribly so fast and the Biden regime. I mean, in every way Biden could have sold us out. He did it. Kamala, same thing. It's it's the one world order that we talk about. Up goes in. There has been fighting tooth and nail since he got the election stolen from him, and now is just picking up that momentum. And it's a beautiful thing to see, Like it's just nice to see somebody actually follow through on a promise.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Now this is going to start this next section here is going to start to sound like it's propaganda yet again, and maybe in one way it is, but it does lead to another very critical point that Trump is starting to enact as we speak.
Speaker 5: It's tonight I signed an order keeping my word to you. One thing I've learned about Jocelyn is that she loved animals so much.
Speaker 4: She loved nature.
Speaker 5: Across Galveston Bay from where Joscelyn lived in Houston, you will find a magnificent National Wildlife Refuge, a pristine, peaceful, thirty four thousand acre sanctuary for all of God's creatures of the Gulf of America. Alexis moments ago, I formally renamed that refuge in loving memory of your beautiful daughter Jocelyn. So, mister Vice President, if you would, may I have the order.
Speaker 3: So he renamed this wildlife refuge in Texas after Jocelyn Nunna Gary. I think that was the last name and the reason why this is so significant. It may not seem it on the surface, right. This seems at this moment like it's a propaganda piece. But if that name rings a bell to people, the reason why you may know of young Jocelyn's death.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: All three savages charged with Jocelyn and Lincoln's murders were members of the Venezuelan prison gang, the toughest gang they say in the world, known as Trendy Iragua. Two weeks ago, I officially designated this gang along with MS thirteen and the blood thirsty Mexican drug Cartowel says foreign terrorist organizations.
Speaker 3: That would be why Trenda or Ahwa. That gang murdered her daughter and now they're listed as a terrorist organization. So I'm very happy about that as well. And the left is still not clapping for it. They're literally talking about a little girl, a younger I don't know, a little was murdered by gang members and now something's being done about it, and they can't clap for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the lake in Riley was one of the other girls, right, yep, yeah, yeah. And guess what, like this shit probably wouldn't be happening if we didn't have fucking open borders for the last four years, you know, like, and it's people don't wanna don't want to look at that. They want to say, they want to say, oh, all these people, they're just innocent, little refugees that are coming in because their country is so corrupt. It's like, okay, you know what, you want to pull out the empathetic hard strings of America and and try and push that propaganda, go ahead, but you you can't just look past the gang members that are coming across the border, that are raping, that are killing, that are that are smuggling drugs, that are doing all of these horrific things, and not clap for the guy that is putting an end to that, Like, right, it is so ludicrous. These people don't have a mind for their for themselves, like they don't know how to think for themselves.
Speaker 3: And that's it is.
Speaker 2: It's sad.
Speaker 3: It's completely agree dude. It is hive mind mentality one thousand percent they And that's the thing. Who could argue with these gangs and cartels getting eradicated. Who who is against this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: But the live in the room cannot clap for it because Trump's the one that did it. If Biden would have done this, they would have put him up for the fucking Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 2: The cartel should have been labeled terrorists from the beginning, Like I never understood how they were not considered terrorists until you start looking into Oh, the government was actually infiltrating them and working their drug running money to be able to help fund you know, organizations like the CIA and everything else, the war on drugs in America. That wouldn't have been necessarily as possible if it wasn't for the cartel, Right.
Speaker 3: Somebody is curious about the validity of that. Look up Barry Seal. Look up what happened when he was arrested and how the then governor of Arkansas, a man you may know of named Bill Clinton, picked up the phone and said, release him. He's on our side.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Is that a guy that was flying in just trail after trail, after just massive amounts of cocaine and drugs from these cartels?
Speaker 2: That same Bill Clinton? I mean, I don't know, I mean, I don't know if there's a lot of Bill Clinton's out there in the world, But are you talking about the Bill Clinton out there that was in a blue dress, in red high heels and a painting in Jeffrey Epstein's living room on Epstein Island?
Speaker 3: Is that the one, the very one that won the election for the American presidency in nineteen ninety two, before all that, when he was still the governor. This is what the actual war on drugs was about. So this would be, of course, why the cartels haven't been listed, is that because they were seen as a necessary evil to fund the operations. Trump has said, yeah, well, fuck all that noise. The CIA might get abolished before it's all said and done here. That's why he put certain people in charge of certain organizations. And now the cartels are being listed as a terrorist organization, and now we have actual military assets there being mobilized against them. Drone strikes are happening now. So I think it's a beautiful time to be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, to be fair. I think that America has funded terror terrorist organizations for a very long time, the Taliban being one of the main ones. But like you know, I don't think that we should ever be funding any kind of terrorist organization. I don't care if they're fighting on your behalf or they're fighting against you. You put money in the pockets of lunacy like it's never going to turn out well. The same thing with bib Nat Yahoo and in Hamas right, like you should never.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I disagree with the idea of you know, what is it the like a necessary evil?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. I think that, you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I don't think that you should take it to the level of extreme that is funding terrorism.
Speaker 3: No, there's a time and place for that type of Machiavelian mindset, right when actual war is going on a country that you may not have always aligned with, but they're also against the you're against, and you're trying to pull on every resource possible to bring a swift into a war. Okay, time and place, I'm with you funding what you now call rebel fighters so that in a decade you can call them terrorists that you can justify sending US troops into that area for oil and resources. You know, that's not that's not kosher, bro, that's not cash money.
Speaker 2: Didn't they find out that we, as American taxpayers were sending was it the Taliban, like forty million dollars a week or a month or some crazy amount of money to be able to fund these operations. My thing is, look, if we have the biggest, baddest, like most advanced military in the history of the world, why the fuck are we using these pissants like I don't think, like I don't know, send a fucking drone to do your work, or send you know, military members that literally, I mean you know military members that want to go to war, that want to put a you know, to bring peace to other countries and take out the bad guys like it's a fucking wet dream to a lot of people that are in the military, let's use them instead of fucking Middle Eastern ponds.
Speaker 3: This is why I don't like how politics get involved in the war rooms. I don't like that whatsoever. The war council of a nation does not need politicians or their or even their opinions in the war council. Right. Let the warriors speak on warrior matters. Let politicians speak on diplomatic matters. There's a time for diplomacy and there's a time for blood, you know what I'm saying. And if we are gonna take the stances being the world police, then we have to do world police type shit. If we are not, and we're gonna only worry about ourselves for a little bit, then get out of everyone else's affairs. That's what the diplomacy side of it is. For this, I agree with the hundred percent. I don't understand it, although I will say the military members that are going to be going to the border, that are securing their home nation from these evil individuals, oh dude, the level of violence that is about to be unleashed on these cartels. If they do not get their shit together right now. It's it's gonna make what happened in the Middle East look like kindergarten time.
Speaker 2: Brow there might actually be skull fucking.
Speaker 3: I I should hope, So I should hope. So we're talking about a cartel that once they kill you, they give you a tia on a necktie. If you're lucky, right, they cut your throat, they pull your tongue out of it, and then they hang you off of a bridge. That's what that is. That is this group. They're they're they're very brutal and blood thirsty in that regard. Now we're gonna let our actual savages have a little playtime. Okay. It's like, I'm not locked in here with you. Okay, you're locked in here with me. That's that's what's going down right now. One of us is getting fucked. And I don't know about you, but I just took three viagra. I'm ready to go. You know what I'm saying. That's about to go down.
Speaker 4: Here, bro.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I digress, let's continue.
Speaker 5: I want to recognize another person who has devoted herself to forster care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to go into the whole Malania thing. She's great. Yeah yah yeah yeah cool cool cool. Now let's talk about the Panama Canal.
Speaker 5: The Panama Canal and a couple of other canals. The Panama Canal was built by Americans for Americans, not for others. But others could use it, but it was built at tremendous course of American blood and treasure.
Speaker 4: Thirty eight thousand workers died building the Panama Canal.
Speaker 5: They died of malaria, they died of snake bites, and Mosquito is not a nice place to work. They paid them very highly to go there, knowing there was a twenty five percent chance that they would die. The most expensive project also that was ever built in our countries, if you're bringing up.
Speaker 4: To modern day costs.
Speaker 5: It was given away by the Conrad administration for one dollar. But that agreement has been violated very severely. We didn't give it to China.
Speaker 4: We gave it to Panama, and we're taking it back.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely. I like old boys Mardie grals Hie there every dope that's nice. Harriet Barco Rubio, so like he had just said, the Panama Canal, he's trying to retake that for America. I don't know about you. I don't know how the good cult members feel about this. I support it. As we're talking about tariffs and shit, this is a let's call it, a glorified toll road for international trade. I like that we'd be getting a cut of that. Well, that's not fair. Who in the actual fuck asked about fairness. We are talking about money and an economy and war. Morals and ethics are very far removed from this conversation. I did give that beginning of all this. I said this, Yeah, we need to be getting our cut. We built the bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't find a problem with that. And to be honest, I'm not even very well read in on this Panama Canal situation. But you know what, dude, and I might sound like my third eye is all the way close to some people whenever I say this, and I might even go against some of the very things that I've said in the past, whenever I say this, I just have a certain level of faith in Trump bro that likes he's doing the right thing. Like I have a certain level of faith that he actually cares about America, that he actually cares about American citizens, that he actually cares for this country and doesn't want to see it be flushed down the toilet. And excuse me if I get a little excited about that, you know, like I think that not every single thing has to be I mean, Brandon Kroll's a he's a great person.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do I think that the Antichrist would be doing this now? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't, yep, I do not now, Nor have I ever believed that old Donnie T was the Antichrist, or even a version thereof. I also do not see him to be some sort of a savior figure. Never once have I believed that. I do think that he is. Again, he is doing this much to the net good of the entire nation two months into office. Can you imagine what we'll be talking about at the two year mark.
Speaker 2: I mean, to be honest, I hope that we get there, because it seems like old Donnie is ruffling some some globalist feathers up in here, and I hope that we can carry this out for as long as we possibly can. But the I gotta I gotta be honest, dude, I don't know how he is walking around securely at Like, think about the amount of shit that he is flushing down the toilet. The amount of these shell corporations that are just being wiped off the face of the earth. How is it that he doesn't have the world's largest target on his back right now?
Speaker 3: Like, oh he does?
Speaker 2: How are they keeping him safe? Like this is the thing JFK was trying to do something like this and got taken out. Like think about Dave.
Speaker 3: Trump will be driving around in a convertible anytime soon. I'll say that I don't believe he'll be doing any kind of a big public speeches, at least for a little bit. I mean, he already got shot at one of them before he even did any of this, and then they tried shooting him again on a golf course because of the Ukrainian situation. Meanwhile, he gets into office, he's want to end the fucking war and save lives.
Speaker 2: How dare he this this fascist? It's very anti globalism.
Speaker 3: Very and then on top of that, all of these fuckers that keep saying he's trying to climb into bed with Putin, he's trying to fuck over his allies. But but buff, okay, bro, what he is talking about is something that would work to the benefit of the economy. Of Ukraine and America independently and in unison. Why do we have issues with it? I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It's almost like he's running a business.
Speaker 3: Now. Zelenski's backlog to that would be, uh, yeah, well, you're talking about making him sign a ceasefire. We had them sign a ceasefire in twenty fourteen, we had them sign a ceasefire in twenty nineteen. He's gone back on these words. And even though he signed the ceasefire, putin marched on. What is stopping him from marching on? Okay? Right now Trump's in office, and that's good for these four years. What happens if a bleeding heart liberal or a weekling kind of both come into office next election. What's gonna stop Poot from re invading Ukraine in four years? Trump is offering, how about America business sets up shop along the border, And if he does do that, that would be declaring an act of war upon American business, and that's not something that we allow people to fuck with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The way I look at this is I as long as this continues to be carried out over the course of the next three and a half four years, there's absolutely not a snowballs chance in hell that a Democrat wins the presidency in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't even know of a Democrat that they could run to try to counteract what kind of momentum this is getting right now, and this is just the beginning in the next four years collectively, little less than bear with me the amount of momentum of things and change that he is going to enact. Unless the Left can find the most likable human being and simultaneously the Republicans run the most just disgusting piece of shit that they can find. Maybe, big, big, maybe the Democrats have a snowballs chance in hell. I don't even see that as a viable option.
Speaker 2: At this point, Bro, Unless there's like a Dino situation that has that ever been a thing a democrat in name only, you only ever hear about it in the rhinos. In the rhino category. You never hear about the dinos.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I guess the other option would be to find somebody who's like a right of center guy who assumes he takes the president, undoes a lot of this and then goes hard left. I guess that's an option, but America doesn't want that. They want Trump. They want somebody with this type of energy, this type of charisma, this type of gas and fire under their ass. They don't want somebody who's just gonna be a pretty face anymore. We've seen what's happened with that.
Speaker 2: It needs a shit, It needs a complete reshaping a lot in the way that the Republican Party has been reshaped. It's no longer the George Bush's, the George w or the hw Bush Republican name anymore. It has gone a complete evolution, one that stands for the country, one that is an anti war. That used to be Republicans fucking you know what I mean, Like that's all they cared.
Speaker 3: About was war, war, war war.
Speaker 2: Now you're seeing a Republican side, the Republican Party being completely reformed, that is anti war. What used to be the Centrists or the Democrats. It's looking very red, you know. And I think that until the Democrats can reform and evolve, and if they just keep going down this alley where they're just or borosing, just like the snake biting its own tail off all the fucking time, you're going to dismantle the entire the entire party, which I mean, I'm not complaining. I think that that level of extremists is literally good for nobody, Like, nobody benefits off of that unless you're illegal. And I'm sorry, when was when were the illegals at the top of the priority list? It shouldn't be that way, but that's what they've become.
Speaker 3: The Left used to be the Democrat Party, used to be the working man's party. They have lost the middle class because they have marginalized themselves to such a degree that you are either some sort of an upscale hoity toity ivy leaguer who is so out of touch with reality that you don't even know what the price of a banana is at the store, or you are so broke and so poor and so destitute that the only way you're able to feed yourself is off of the social programs that the left is pushing on about. The left has lost the working class. Fuck the race conversation, fuck the gender conversation, fuck the all of the whenever, all these crazy talking points that they identify themselves with, those are so far removed from the truth. They have pushed so far in that extremist direction that they don't even understand what the American people who they are anymore, let alone what they want. They don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Anymore because it's become so Hollywood, Like that's what they stand for. They stand for Hollywood, which you stand for actors, You stand for people that aren't affected by the system whatsoever. Like do you think that Tom Cruise is applying for food stamps? Do you think that fucking I don't know, and name another actor, Like do you think they care about any of that? No, they are very happy living in their gated community with security out the ass and their nice mansion. And I don't have a problem with billionaires. Look, go and make your money, dude, Like we all aspire to be rich one day, right, But there's a certain point where you got to start getting down on the street and actually caring about what the regular person gives a shit about. Like the regular you know, working class person cares that this country does well, It cares that it cares about its own citizens. Whenever you stop Karen for the the the like the military people, like the ones that are constantly just being fucked over and in every single way, Like I'm sorry, dude, like you care more about illegal immigrants coming into this country than you do your own Like that's a slap in the face. And you know, when we were listening or whenever I was listening to that the Elon musk On on Joe Rogan show, the amount of money that you weren't you weren't just housing illegal immigrants, You weren't housing them in the finest hotels that money can buy. You want to talk about slapping regular people in the face.
Speaker 3: I don't get homeless veterans. Fuck the homeless veterans that actually sacrifice sections of their lives, gave you their best years, their youth, all these things. Fuck them one hundred percent. Leave them on the streets, these illegals that we got to put them up with the fucking four seasons dog. It's mind blowingly stupid, Okay, And it's I put it like this, When Bill Maher no longer can identify as a Democrat or a leftist because of their asses, that is a clear sign that it's it's over. It is absolutely over. I don't know what the future holds, but I am hoping that we don't see another Democrat president, especially if this is the type of Democrat that's making its way to the forefront. All Right, so we could continue here. It does talk about he's praising Marco Rubio, which I mean, fine, we don't really need to go into that. But I did find this to be an interesting little talking point that Trump brought up towards the end of this, and I got one more thing from the speech we need to talk about. Then we'll talk about some other shit. Here we go.
Speaker 5: We strongly support you're right to determine your own future, and if you choose, we welcome.
Speaker 4: You into the United States of America.
Speaker 5: We need Greenland for national security and even international security, and we're working with everybody involved to.
Speaker 4: Try and get it.
Speaker 5: But we need it really for international world security, and I think we're going to get it. One way or the other. We're going to get it. We will keep you safe, we will make you rich, and together we will take Greenland to heights like you have never thought possible before. It's a very small population, but very very large piece of land and very very important for military security. America is once again standing strong against the forces of radical Islamic terrorism. Three and a half years ago, ISIS terrorists killed thirteen American service members and countless others in the Abbey Gate bombing during the disastrous and incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan. Not that they were withdrawing, it was the way they withdrew perhaps the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country. Tonight, please to announce that we have just apprehended the top terrorists responsible for that atrocity, and he is right now on his way here to face the swift sort of American justice.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I did want to make mention that as he was rolling out, he did in fact make a little point about Greenland, and he straight up let them know that if they want, of course I'm not going to force it, but you totally can become the fifty first state. We'll welcome you with open arms. And I agree for the whole international security thing, I think that would be dope. I don't see. I don't know if that's going to play out the way that everybody is saying that it will. I don't think Greenland is interested in becoming a fifty first state. However, that is a massive chunk of the northern part of the earth that we would then have control over the waterways, which is what he means as far as security goes it's kind of a big in shout out to red, white and blue land. Yeah, there you go, there you go. All right, all right, so I'm moving on here. Did you hear about Representative Al Green being escorted out of the building because he wouldn't shut the fuck up?
Speaker 2: I have none.
Speaker 3: Okay, Al Green, we're gonna we're gonna talk about him in specific. He's kind of a piece of shit in many regards. And because he's like blind and all by the way, he's like he's like Stevie Wonder blind. He's not actually blind. He just like pretends that he's blind or whatever the case. But uh, yeah, as Trump was giving his speech, this dude would not shut up, and then he had to. I'll just let the clip play.
Speaker 5: The popular vote by big numbers and one counties in our country.
Speaker 3: Blobel of an uproar comes down, ignor it. Half of the crowd is like obviously on one side, half the crowd is on the other. You can clearly see the dividing line here.
Speaker 5: And one counties in our country two thousand.
Speaker 3: And seven hundred and he will not stop twenty five for a point on the map that reads almost completely read for Republican speaker how to step in.
Speaker 5: For the first time in modern history, more Americans believe.
Speaker 4: That our country is headed in the right.
Speaker 3: Direction than the wrong direction.
Speaker 5: In fact, astonishing record twenty seven point swing, the most ever.
Speaker 3: You would think that things would calm down. Okay, little Outbertha, little emotional tensity, but it's all good, or so.
Speaker 5: I thinks, small business optimism.
Speaker 4: So it's single largest one.
Speaker 5: Month game ever recorded, a forty one point jump.
Speaker 3: It's still screaming, dude.
Speaker 9: Members are directed to uphold and maintain the quorum in the House and to cease any further disruptions. That's your warning.
Speaker 3: You won't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 9: Members are engaging in wilfland, continuing breach of the quorum, and the Chair is prepared to direct the Sergeant at arms to restore order to.
Speaker 2: The joint session.
Speaker 3: For anybody who's never been a part of an organization, the sergeant at arms would be, uh, let's just call him like the bailiff in a courtroom, shall we Let's uh yeah. He's basically saying like, if you don't get it together, we will forcibly eject you.
Speaker 6: From the room.
Speaker 3: And of course half the room loves that.
Speaker 2: The other half is pissed.
Speaker 3: Let's degree take your seat.
Speaker 4: Take your seat, Sir.
Speaker 3: Tells him specifically by name, take your seat.
Speaker 9: Finding that members continue to engage in willful and concerted disruption or proper decorum, the chair now directs a sergeant at arms to restore order.
Speaker 2: Let's go remove this gentleman from the chamber.
Speaker 3: My gets your asshole. He gave you an option, gave you two opportunities, said by name, mister Green, sit down. You still won't listen. Now he's gonna get forced and ejected. All right, So, as we are talking about old Representative Al Green, we couldn't really hear exactly what he was going on about. So let's just hear it straight from the horse's mouth for a little minute here. And also, can we acknowledge how much of a bag of ass this man looks like? You are a seated representative in Congress, and this is how you show up to work.
Speaker 2: Bro kind of looks like a bag of bond.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He looks homeless. It's gonna show up up close of him. And I actually feel particularly inclined to speak on this matter because he has long hair pulling a ponytail, and a beard. I have both. This man looks like an unkept hobo that just happened to meander into the room this day shouting to the president.
Speaker 10: The President said he had a mandate, and I was making it clear to the President that he has no mandate to cut Medicaid.
Speaker 4: I have people who are very fearful.
Speaker 10: These are pool people.
Speaker 3: Okay, he looks like a complete bag of ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, shape your fucking beard up, bro.
Speaker 3: Bro a quick shape up, a little trimsky, you know what I'm saying. The hair fine, whatever, you know, you do what you do with that. At least it's pull back and it slick. Bro, you don't even have a coat on. You have a white shirt and a windbreaker. You didn't even think to put on a jacket, like an actual suit jacket, or at least somewhat get that hair from down by your eyeball and make your beard look somewhat presentable before you stand before the president dog respect him or disrespect, that doesn't matter. It's like, do you have any self respect, mister al Green? No he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't look like it.
Speaker 10: And they have only Medicaid in their lives when it comes to their healthcare. And I want him to know what is that his budget calls for deep cuts in Medicaid.
Speaker 3: He needs to save medicaid, protect it.
Speaker 10: We need to raise the cap on Social Security. There's a possibility and it's going to be hurt, and we've got to protect Medicare.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind all the cuts that dog is making to the Social Security. They say we need to raise the cap on Oh, you mean the thing that was paying out people over two hundred years old, right, we need to we need to raise the cap on that.
Speaker 2: That tells you how out of touch this dude is. Nobody wants to talk about that, Like, you're not going to get a single representative on that side of the aisle that is going to acknowledge that that money was being cut to fund egregious things that are that are that like tax paying dollars are are funding? Like you care so much about these organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, you know all that Social Security and all that, and that's great, Like I think that, Look, let's let's keep him around, but let's trim the fucking fact while we're at it. Like, if you have wasteful, fraudful money being pumped into these into these things, it's like, what are you standing on? What are you standing on? Behalf of you have nothing to stand on, but you're getting pissed that the funds are being slashed. Like, all right, you want to care about the people that you know obviously need these kinds of things. Medicare, medicaid, I have no problem with that. You want to you want to represent those people. Sure, there are people out there that like they don't have the means to be able to afford that kind of stuff. Totally get that, But maybe you should be standing up and clapping whenever you know the tax paying dollars are going to fund really ridiculous things. Nobody's even mentioning that, oh he's slashing all this. He's slashing that. You're not saying exactly. It's just so fucking political. I hate it, Like I hate this. I hate this so much because nobody. How can nobody agree that a fucking the what was the one thing about the lizards being blown off the trees by leafblowers? We can't all agree that that is wasteful spending? Like how are we not all saying what the fuck? Why was that money going there?
Speaker 3: But can we not agree that stop paying people that are over one hundred and twenty years old Social Security because perhaps a hundred of them that are listed might be over one hundred and twenty. The rest of the millions that are listed, that's wasted money that is being sent to no one. So you're talking about raising the cap, how about you reallocate the funds you already have to put it to people who need it. I know, wild nominal concept, but because it's Trump easy ball, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's it's just the blind leading the blind on that side, dude.
Speaker 3: And as we continue to talk about wasteful spending getting cut, President Trump expected to sign an executive order closing the United States Department of Education. This drop today as a matter effect, let's listen in well, just today after President Trump's Education secretary was confirmed, the department she leads could be dissolving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the executive order closing down the Department of Education could come as soon as today. Hannah Flood in the Life.
Speaker 3: Center this morning, following this for us and just what.
Speaker 2: We know at this time. Good morning, Hannah, Hey.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 11: The dismantling of the Department of Education has long been rumored to be a Trump administration priority, and now it could be closer to reality. Wall Street Journal report says President Trump has drafted an executive order indicating Education Secretary Linda McMahon will take steps to close down the Department of Education. McMahon has reportedly emailed all forty five hundred Department of Ed employees with how the closure would happen. That email says the department's duties will be returned to the States. The department has long been a target of conservatives, dating back to its establishment in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 6: Now, obviously, if the.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, wait a minute, is closed, did you see who was sitting behind her, Sir, I missed that. I thought you. I thought you'd noticed that guy Oh triple eight, Oh, triple h is in the building talking about the dissolution of the Department of.
Speaker 11: Education in eighteen seventy nine. Now, obviously, if the department is closed, it will have a wide, widespread effects on schools here in Minnesota. We will be covering all of this closely. That executive order could come down as soon as today, but we don't want to point out it's likely to be challenged in court. The creation of the Department of Ed was a congressional move. So many legal experts say Congress would need to take steps to actually get rid of that department.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's going to be tried in court, you mean the Supreme Court, which is more heavily favored in the favor of Trump. Yeah, all it's going to do is waste time. I support this one thousand percent. The federal Department of Education needs to go. That needs to It hasn't done its job properly in forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, but you know what's what's actually really fucked up is I know that this doesn't necessarily have to do with the Department of Education, but you know, over the weekend, I took my daughter and my niece out to the mall and we went over to inside the mall and Katie, they have books a million, right, And I'm always like, look, I'm like, if my daughter wants a book, please, like you can get if you can get your kids to read and they can be excited about it, please pick out whatever fucking book you want, Like, I just want you to be able to read and become literate. Right, Well, with some limits, of course, we will, yeh some limits. Yes, So she loves all the anime like in comic books and stuff like that, right, And I was like, yeah, just go pick one out, bro. She came back to me like, I you know, they they walked over there and I'm obviously looking in the occult section and shit like that. But she came back and she goes, all the books are gay, like they're they're all trained, They're all like pushing some kind of sexual thing. And I'm like, surely all of them can't be. No, every one of those books that was four designed to grab the children's attention in comic book style, in anime style, they all have to be fucking why are we pushing this? And then you're finding those same books within libraries in school systems. Why are you pushing DEI? Why are you pushing LGBTQ in a fucking elementary school, in a middle school? Why are you worried about a children's sexual identity whenever they're ten years old? I'm sorry, what does that have to do with educating the youth? Nothing?
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful with manga, dude or manga however you pronounce it. Those books, although they are cartoons, they are not always meant for children, right. Cartoons are not strictly for children anymore. Adults Swim on Cartoon Network taught us that one. You know what I'm saying. But that being said, yeah, all of these books that you would think like, yeah, sure, go pick one out, you gotta be careful with it. And yes, so that is one of the things that takes it away from the federal level, just because the federal government decides that DEI is the way to go, and that goes to all departments, including the federal Department of Education. Gone, we don't need that shit anymore. Put it to the state level. Now, we won't have allegedly, we won't have national standardized testing. We may have state standardized testing. That may be a thing, and there may be some sort of a national you know, conglomerate that gets together and decides what the baseline needs to be on a national level for what a kid should and shouldn't know to graduate high school. Fine, fine, but it's not gonna be the ridiculous shit that it has been for the past few decades. I think this is a net positive across the board.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Look, you want to learn about the history of Louisiana. I don't have any problem with that. You want to learn about your certain maths and your certain sciences. Maybe you're in you know, I'm just using Louisiana because that's, you know, where our kids live. But uh, you want to talk about Louisiana and maybe the science behind swamps and marshes and shit like that. I'm good with that, dude. Why do we need to know if you know, like all these like sex ed classes and how to properly like I don't know, dude, Just it frustrates me to no end seeing shit where I don't feel comfortable talking to my own daughter about a lot of this stuff. And the school boards just like they need to know about gay pride, they need to know about transgender rights, they need to know about this, they need to know about that. It's like that's clearly a federal thing. That's not even that's not coming from the state. That is a federal from the top federal you know shit going on there. I you know, they've just gotten so out of hand, dude that they want to be the kid's parents. And I'll be damn dude, I'm I'm really honestly this close like to to just taking my daughter out of school, because I get it like, I think that we probably should be gearing up for, you know, like school from home. I think that that has to be the way moving forward now. I think that there are positive steps being steps being made, and as long as those positive steps can continue to be made, then Look, I don't have any problem with my daughter going to a public school, but.
Speaker 3: The track private school, that's the other option.
Speaker 2: But the tract that they were on the private.
Speaker 3: Schools they may accept state funding, they may accept federal funding, so even if it's a private school, you can't even trust that half the time. It's it's insane, bro, It's insane. And I'll tell you what. A lot of the homeschooling community has gone a lot better. I mean not even since COVID. The homeschooling is not the same homeschooling that we had when we were kids. You remember having any friends in your neighborhood that were homeschooled, and they were typically like the weird kids, dude. Homeschooling is not that way anymore. These kids are getting out and doing field trips once a week, and they have other kids they're hanging with, and if anything, they're advancing way far and beyond what the public school is giving them.
Speaker 2: Oh, my niece my case, of course, my niece is homeschoold. Right now, it's going well, it's going awesome.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty solid program. But with that being said, and we're talking about the cutting of the federal funding and things, and we're talking about the current events of the day, we also need to make mention of this. Jonathan, do you remember whenever I even said these fires going on in La and watch, we're about to have a crazy, unheard of rainy season that's going to lead to mud slides all throughout La. Do you remember me just speaking that, Oh so willy nilly.
Speaker 2: Tartaria, California. Is that what's going on here?
Speaker 3: At this point, Bro, I feel like you and I might need to just change our name to like fortune tellers or some shit future seers, you know, the prophet not maybe maybe you know potentially it's what in like a religious thing. But here we have it. All these fires in Florida or Florida, excuse me, all these fires in California have now led to mud slides. Concerning let's go this morning.
Speaker 12: The first significant rain in southern California in months is triggering fears of flooding and mudslides like this. Four vehicles stuck in the mud in Woodland hills and elsewhere mud forcing street closures.
Speaker 13: They're trying to clear this road where this mud slide just came down thick mud. It is this wharry as the rains are falling all the way up these canyon roads.
Speaker 3: So we brought in extra crews to help with the debris flow or the risk of flooding.
Speaker 12: This home surviving the Palisades fire last week only to be split in half in a landslide.
Speaker 2: These slopes have become fragile.
Speaker 9: The soil that is supporting your home have all become fragile in damage, if you will, due to the events that we've had, even when it's not raining.
Speaker 12: Kerrie Vaughns lost his home in the Eaten fire. He and his dad now relying on sandbags to protect his grandmother's house.
Speaker 2: If we have water damage, that just adds another situation on top of ray where we're going through.
Speaker 12: Meanwhile, new clues on what may have started the massive Eaten fire, which left seventeen people dead. The LA Times posting new video from a law firm that's suing power companies Southern California Edison, claiming the fire may have ignited at a transmission tower moments after flashes of blue and white light flared near the electric equipment. The power company is saying it is fully cooperating with the ongoing investigation.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, now, wait, wait now, hold on, electrical problems are what started the fires? Hold on? Who was it us that said this, Jonathan Jacob.
Speaker 2: It's don't be a conspiracy theorist. It's global warming.
Speaker 3: Clearly it's our fault, and Gavin Newsom is here to remind us of it at every conceivable turn.
Speaker 2: Oh, you allowed to see what he'll do about this whole mudslige. You're not allowed to say global warming. It's just climate change because sometimes it be hot and sometimes it be cold.
Speaker 3: Thank god, the federal government's getting out of education. That that's that leads to Okay, it's all connected. And with that being said, let's also talk about another place that was experiencing some floods a little while back here, South Carolina and North Carolina. All these things got smacked with that hurricane. Their whole area devastated, and now they have wildfires that just started, and they were fighting that fight let's learn more.
Speaker 14: Right now, there is a state of emergency in the Carolina's dozens of wildfires burning across multiple states leading to evacuations.
Speaker 9: Thanks for streaming with US.
Speaker 14: I'm Phill Lipoff, and firefighters are battling those fires that are upted across South and North Carolina. South Carolina's governor declaring a state of emergency amid red flag warnings with forty mile per hour wind GUS threatening to fan the flames. Let's bring in ABC's Johnny Fernandez. Johnny, what's the latest with these fires and the evacuations.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Phil, Well, the governor in South Carolina issue that state of emergency after over four thousand acres burned, over two hundred fires in South Carolina alone. So firefighters they have been working around the clock to try to control these fires and also give some support to emergency service members there. So let's talk a little bit more about the fires. A major fire that they are looking at is the Carolina Forest Fire that alone has burned over twelve hundred acres just this week and alone. Now we know that cruise over in Georgetown County that's about thirty five miles south of Myrtle Beach, they're also they also wereke to control a fire that burned about eight hundred acres just this week and alone, so that we know that cruise there. They have been able to gain control in the Georgetown County fire and most evacuations there have been lifted. So we know that warnings have been issued across the southeast, but this upcoming week we know that warnings will be also issued in the Southwest because of critical fire conditions there.
Speaker 14: And Johnny South Carolina Governor Henry Master issuing a statewide burn ban, what can you tell us about that?
Speaker 13: Well, Phil, that ban it prohibits all outdoor burning, and the reason that ban was put into place is because of the increased wildfire activity and that's causing a strain in firefighters. So obviously they need to focus on the fires that are burning currently right now. So that is why that ban has been put into place, and that ban will remain in effect until further notice.
Speaker 3: Our thoughts and prayers do in fact go out to those that are suffering from these natural disasters, and we hope that the new administration will give some actual relief to them instead of a one time seven hundred dollars check that they will have to pay back later or whatever the case will be.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we got shit going down in the same areas that there was six months ago, but now it's gone into a whole different conversation. South Carolina had flooding and now there's a fire. California had fires, now there's flooding. We're just all over the place over here and all of that. To say that, on top of everything going on, now we have Casey Anthony that is making her way back into the public eye in probably the most disrespectful manner that I could even think. Let's learn a little bit about this one, Brett, you heard about this.
Speaker 2: I have, and it is it just points to the clown show like this, this whole clown show of like other people sticking up for other people's rights, and like who is actually representing you and who's representing these movements and everything. I'm sorry, if you got fucking Casey Anthony on your side, you're doing it wrong. That's like, it's common sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent agree. Let's let's listen to what she has to say.
Speaker 8: She was once called the most hated mom in America. Fourteen years ago, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her two year old daughter, Kaylee. Now she's joining TikTok announcing she's got a new job. Allison Hall tells us what it is.
Speaker 15: The notorious Casey Anthony has a surprising new career.
Speaker 16: I am a legal advocate. I am a researcher. I've been in the legal field since twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: You heard right.
Speaker 3: Why have you been in the legal platform since twenty eleven? Casey remind us again as to why that was. As now you're going to be an advocate. Okay. Clearly, you being on one side of the law now have so much precedence to be on the other side. I suppose let you know. Okay, let's keep listening.
Speaker 15: One of America's most hated women is rebranding herself as a civil rights advocate. She made the announcement on TikTok.
Speaker 16: My goal is to continue to help give a voice to people, to give people tools and resources.
Speaker 15: Casey Anthony was famously accused of murdering her two year old daughter, Kayleie not guilty. She was acquitted in twenty eleven in a sensational trial that riveted the nation. Now comes this new video.
Speaker 16: I feel that it's important that I use this platform that was thrust upon me.
Speaker 3: I spoke to Jeffers that was thrust upon her, like they they came to her with this the entire Do you remember about the story of how her daughter died.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it was horrific, you know, And I just think of like, uh, you remember that one childish Gambino song where he goes, I made a beat then murdered it Casey Anthony, Yes, yes, like.
Speaker 3: And she she even said she wants to give a voice to the voiceless. Oh you mean, like your daughter, bitch, Like that's it's insane that she's actually trying to do this, But this is how social media goes. You can absolutely rebrand yourself and some people are going to take her seriously and seek help from her. It's insane.
Speaker 2: And she got a boyfriend after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she did. And I even hear reports that they were trying for a child.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, don't do that, dude, Like, my god, I don't care. If that is the most pristine hole that anybody's ever seen, that is poison. There's a snake in that mood, yo.
Speaker 4: For real.
Speaker 3: If you remember when Vivid offered her like one hundred K or two hundred K to do a porn scene.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was right after she got famous for all this and she got acquitted of all charges. Vivid reached out to and was like, listen, you shoot one scene. We can pay you six figures. Like, no doubt. She didn't take them up on it, but she was considering it for a minute there. I mean, at that point she murdered her own daughter. Sounds like she has some sort of a moral backbone in her entire body, So I mean, whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like, uh, what was it? Farah? If you remember that the pregnant sixteen and pregnant, Yeah, then she got a porn scene after that.
Speaker 3: It's like multiple scenes. She was trying to become an up and coming porn star for a little minute there and it Yeah that went harm all by the way.
Speaker 2: Stuff, all but stuff.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to this guy who actually was against her in twenty eleven Free Ashton.
Speaker 15: Who prosecuted Anthony in her murder trial. And your opinion, is Casey Anthony a legal expert?
Speaker 3: No? No, now, she is an expert liar.
Speaker 7: She is one of the most accomplished liars that I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I am a legal advocate. Yeah. He actually laughed whenever that was proposed to him and then said, no, she's an expert liar. And then I am an expert legal advocate. Bro. I'm sorry, Casey, please go home. And you know, I don't even feel weird about telling you to murder yourself. That's okay, you know, just go for it. It's okay. No one's going to miss you.
Speaker 2: If you have Casey Anthony advocating on your behalf, you really got to take a look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Yes, agreed. I don't even know of a better scenario for this. I even remember seeing memes and it was like on a level of Jeffrey Epstein to Casey Anthony feel about children, like that was the far of the of the spectrum. Here you type the murders children of the type that like really love children, and it was that was it. Casey Anthony has always been a thing about hating children to the point of murdering them. She's now going to be a legal advocate for those that do not have a voice. She will be their voice.
Speaker 2: It's like, bitch, bro, that's like, that's like getting Adolph Hitler to advocate for freedom of religion. Yeah, like, that's how ridiculous that is.
Speaker 3: I can't even think of a more ridiculous thing to come out. But I think that's the point, right, It's for the Chaka naw and to gain the clout and all these things. I hope to God nobody actually tries to use her as some sort of illegal aid because I feel like the judge will immediately just be like, yeah, you're just wrong. Well I have a video showing my alibi. Yet she's on your side. Look, you're guilty, clearly guilty. I don't know.
Speaker 2: In the words of Electro Nick, the matrix be matrixing.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on us. So good call members. That was the episode. We wanted to talk about a lot of the big things that have dropped in the last twenty four hours. Wild things are going on, and not always do we have to get political. Some of this stuff had to be sometimes the conspiratorial world has to be right. But as always we like to keep all of that third eye all the way open, so we need to be aware of what's going on in the world around us.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, Yeah we do. It's a it's a necessary evil to look into this kind of stuff, because look, if you don't look into it, then it's almost like you can't really have a say. So whenever things don't go your way, whenever you're elected, officials are passing certain things that you're completely unaware of. But because their team this, or their team that, you just go all the way in and you know, bat a blind eye. And that's not the right way to go about it. And you know, I said earlier that I do have faith in Trump to a certain degree. Does that necessarily mean that I'm just not going to look into anything and everything that he does. No, that goes against the entire principle of the show is holding certain people like that accountable. And if something needs a spotlight, we will do everything in our power to shine that spotlight. But I think that today, you know, you're showing the congressional hearing and or the was it a congressional hearing.
Speaker 3: I guess you would call it just like a meeting or a little addressing congress.
Speaker 2: Addressing the congress like that's that was awesome and I'm happy, you know, and I love the spectacle of half of the rooms standing up and clapping whenever you know a little boy or a little kid is able to defeat cancer and all the other amazing things that are that are going on. Yes, was a little bit of propaganda, for sure, but we made mention of that, and it's just disgusting to see that some people, no matter what the topic is, if it is read, it's it's dead to me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. A couple of other points that we didn't get to just yet. The IRS as of today is firing forty five thousand employees. That's excellent. Half of their workforce is getting cut out and gone by the wayside. I said, we fire the rest, I ask, yeah, I hope. So how is this? People might ask, does that mean I'll get my tax returns on time? How are they doing this in the middle of tax season. That's because they're now using AI programs that are doing the job exponentially better than human beings. That's what's happening. And you know, I'm not a big fan of AI. I don't like that portion of it. However, I do like that the IRS is getting slowly but surely tripped away at and hopefully it will be abolished altogether here.
Speaker 2: Soon as uh, mister wonderful said they're not cutting enough.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, also worth mentioning AOC for that little uh rant she did on Facebook to try to teach illegals how to evade I. She is looking at an indictment charge right now.
Speaker 2: Good uh oh?
Speaker 3: Is that an infringement on her freedom of speech and all of these things? Possibly? Possibly, it doesn't matter. She's helping lawbreakers break the law more. That would be what's considered aiding in the bedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are facilitating illegal activity. I would say that your free speech is kind of gone now. I think that now that you are now like you, you're now a weapon of illegal activity. You go to jail. People have gone to jail for way, way less than that.
Speaker 3: Big facts, big facts. So that would be the roundabout of the episode. Good cult members, let us know what you think about in the comments. Let us know what y'all thoughts are. Where we on base, where we off base? Do you like what Trump's doing? Do you hate what he's doing? All these other situations going on on the West and the East coast. Let us know about it. And the best way to do that would be too place at this time, hit the life, start sit the shares, of like, subscribes to comments, leave a poster, review and share sit to friends of family, share s everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could become potential coll members like the restive final Leies and gentlemen. Why you ad to go check out Jonathan's other show, Meta Mysteries and getting the five star reviews, the positivity and the shares over there, Go check out cat tonight, join us on Patreon, on both of our other channels, and join us in our live events, and once again, share this episode all over the place, Ladies and gentlemen. That is the best way to boost the algorithm and to share this message everywhere. And we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jago and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abai and Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that see ult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now. This is an exclusive ofll for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult