Speaker 1: We got a game to play.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do. We have a game to play. Oh, I hope it flows off. Oh this music?
Speaker 1: Nervous?
Speaker 2: Chow up a little bit during a Good Morning rod Ryan's show? Good morning? Who's this? You're not gonna risk nothing? Are you gonna risk it for the biscuits?
Speaker 1: I'm certainly gonna try and welcome up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mama. I'm I'm feeling good. I'm nervous for you. So let's do this, all right, Michelle? This is easy.
Speaker 3: You don't really have to do much. Do you know the words stop? Is that something that like? Let me hear what it sounds like?
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit?
Speaker 3: I am going to play. We're gonna You're gonna hear, mister Adler, it's in one hundred dollars increments.
Speaker 2: You will hear the fuse.
Speaker 3: Lit, and then you will start to hear money, and that money is yours.
Speaker 1: I will stand.
Speaker 2: Here and I will be here for the as long as you want. Michelle.
Speaker 3: You tell me when to stop, and I will stop it right there. If you and I are doing what we're doing right now, and if we hear an explosion. You're getting nothing today, method you're getting nothing. Okay, So I don't want to know, but all I'm asking do you have Do you have a number in your head?
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what it is. I don't want to know, but you have a number in your head?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? You ready to light this?
Speaker 1: Fuse? Light it?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's risking for the biscuit it.
Speaker 2: We got Michelle on the phone, here we go. Came on.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's money in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars. That was quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was quick.
Speaker 1: Three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I'd be taking the money and running.
Speaker 1: Four hundred dollars. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: She's got four hundred bucks cash right now, so fast?
Speaker 1: Wow. Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Michelle's still there.
Speaker 1: I'm there, okay, six hundred dollars. Let's stop it there, stop it right there. Six hundred money to stay.
Speaker 3: Right. Thank you guys, thank you make.
Speaker 2: Em six hundred dollars on day one?
Speaker 3: Michelle, did you stop earlier?
Speaker 2: Was that the number you had in your head the whole time?
Speaker 1: Don't lie to me. That's the number? Really?
Speaker 3: Do we want to see? Do we even want to see what was laying around? Do we want to do that to ourselves this morning?
Speaker 2: I want to know. I want to know too.
Speaker 1: Okay, she gets six, no matter what, one hundred dollars. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred seven okay, seven, could have seven?
Speaker 1: Explosion? Hey, one hundred dollars? Oh? Oh, all right, explosion nine hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Wow? What Alex?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Alex?
Speaker 2: It's day one, for God's sakes?
Speaker 1: One thousand? Are you kidding me? Eli? Don't that good company? I'm still happy?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 2: You put thousand dollars in there?
Speaker 1: I thought somebody was gonna you know, I thought they wouldn't think it would be in that. What did she get? Six? Michelle?
Speaker 2: Six hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: I read it?
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Good morning? Who all right? That is awesome.
Speaker 2: Way to hang in there. That freaks me out, wrecking, that freaks me out.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Thank you to the Texas Hammers, risk it for the biscuit.
Speaker 2: We're doing it all week long. Six hundred bucks out the door on day one, that's pretty awesome.