Speaker 1: Hey, everybody. It's Rick Wilson. Welcome back to the Strategy Session. Delighted to be joined tonight by Wajah Lee, our good friend of the show and good friend of mine. Wajah, thank you so much for coming on today. Before we get started, I want to talk briefly about the one thing that I think unifies most Americans, and that is our period of national mourning that we just entered today for Dolly Parton, who believed in literacy and kindness and music. And was one of those bright lights in our culture, even in some of the darkest times. So folks, from everybody here at the network, we want to express our sincerest condolences to the Parton and Owens families. And folks, she will be very deeply missed.
Speaker 2: May I say also, I was lucky enough to see Dolly Parton perform about two and a half years ago in Austin. And I was amazed. I mean, I'm like, how old is she folks? 78. I mean, she was in complete control of the crowd. She was a consummate performer. She sang hits. She was out there dancing, singing. She was a woman who was born in poverty in the South. People underestimated her. She kind of played up that always.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She played up that bubbly nine to five character, but she amassed a not just a fortune, but an empire worth half a billion dollars. And furthermore, in addition to using that wealth for good, like you said, for education literacy, she gave out more than 300 million books. And during this once in a lifetime pandemic, while right wingers promoted vaccine hesitancy as they were getting vaccinated and protecting their children, remember that Dolly Parton gave a million dollars for research. And then like a halal guinea pig to increase vaccination, took a video of herself getting vaccinated. So she saved lives. And you know, it is kind of sad because you think about it, Rick, you think about Americana, American icons, myths, and we see how everything is dying. And then Dolly Parton was one of those last good ones. And she left us.
Speaker 1: She really was. And, and folks, we will, we, again, once, once again, there, there is a, um, There's a hole where something big in our culture used to be, in our hearts. So RIP Dolly Parton. Also, maybe we should switch to something more terrifying. The director of the CIA today flew out of Riga, Latvia, on a U.S. Air Force C-17 to Moscow. He raced through the streets in an armed-up motorcade, met with Vladimir Putin, and was gone within two hours. watch this is because as we've all talked about Russia World War 3 has started in Europe we just don't we're just not admitting it to ourselves yet it's not evenly distributed they're running sabotage operations in Britain and Germany and France they're running operations to infiltrate Latvia Lithuania and Estonia they're threatening the Finnish border I mean Ratliff who is who is seemingly now a hawk on this um you know he will probably have all his good work on overturned by trump in the next 24 hours but man it certainly strikes me that this is not a normal thing to have happen i'm.
Speaker 2: So glad you're leading with this because this should be leading news why the hell is our director of national intelligence quietly uh without any fan for a meeting a brutal anti-American dictator who has invaded Ukraine, and like you said, is saber-rattling with our allies, including there's one big country that you forgot, Poland. Furthermore, we had reports, remember, that I think CNN was the only, there was only one brief mention on CNN last year because it was mentioned in Russia, where they were openly talking about how Russia, China, and the United States of America under Trump, Xi Jinping, and Putin would literally carve up the different spheres of influence. America gets Canada and Greenland. Russia gets the North. China gets the South. And I think the reason why this is happening is Donald Trump is dying. This man, before he dies, he's like, I want it. I want it all. And he is just going all in, getting as much as he can. They're raping our data. They're raping our water. They're raping our children. They're raping our land. They're raping our wealth. And they're now just completely dispensing with any even performance. They're like, no, we're just going to take it. And they're also fueled in the back end by these techno fascists who have openly, people like Peter Thiel, told you their plot. And by the way, folks, who has groomed J.D. Vance's career from college.
Speaker 1: To the- Peter Thiel, sugar daddy to J.D. Vance from the time he was in school.
Speaker 2: And who, eight days ago, was it eight or nine days ago, J.D. Vance- as the dollar has depreciated, folks, thanks to Donald Trump's dumbass destructive trade war and thanks to the destructive Iran war, who kind of welcomed the devaluing of the dollar and kind of opened or teased the fact that the dollar should be removed as the global reserve currency? Rick? That would be J.D. Vance.
Speaker 1: You know, in the best scenario, in the best case scenario, John Ratliff went to Moscow and told Putin, cut the fuck out. But, Putin knows that the director of the CIA is not in charge. He knows that Donald Trump is in charge. He's going to call up and say, Donald, you're a tall and handsome and beautiful man. I love to see your handsome masculine figure every day. And Trump's going to go, I love him. He's so good to me. John Ratliff, I don't know him. He's a coffee boy, an intern. He barely worked here. No one knows him. He may be deep state.
Speaker 2: This is..
Speaker 1: Was signal chatting with somebody who's a former senior German government official. And she and I worked together for years and years and years and years and years on, on projects. And she's a little older than me. We're tired now. And she's just like, we'll never admit we're at war until they roll tanks. We will never admit it, that they're at war with us and we're not at war with them. And our guilt from 1945 is still so heavy on us that we won't even defend ourselves against, A war by Russia. I hope to God Ratliff was doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: But I have no faith in any member of his administration when it comes to life or death things, especially regarding Russia. I just don't.
Speaker 2: Can I connect the dots real quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People might be like, well, you and Rick, I don't know. You might sound conspiratorial. We have the Epstein files where Jeffrey Epstein and Peter Thiel are openly talking about the collapse of the post-World War II democratic order.
Speaker 1: And how to collapse it, not just observing, but planning.
Speaker 2: And who did Jeffrey Epstein want to have a meeting with? Who was he enamored with? Putin. And who did he also meet with? Bannon to talk about the right-wing takeover of social media. What did they want to replace the dollar with? Crypto, right? Deregulation, no oversight, no accountability. Who did Donald Trump openly welcome? Putin and his interference in the 2016 election. Now I want you all just to pay attention to what happened in the past week. Last week, because time is a flat circle, everything seems like it's like 30 years.
Speaker 1: Time is a flat circle, man.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump attacks South Korea, our ally for 75 years, wants to disband joint military exercises, instead praises that communist dictator Kim Jong-un. He also threatens to bomb Oman. He also now, over the weekend and through his proxy, J.D. Vance, attacks our ally, our trade partner, our neighbor, Canada. But look who he's kissing up to. Putin, MBS, Netanyahu, and Kim Jong-un.
Speaker 1: All of this, folks, you should understand, is not a coincidence. This is a pattern of behavior with a goal in mind. Let's bring up some of the Canada stuff, because that was, honest to God, one of the dumbest things I think I've ever seen this president do. And one of the reasons he hates Mark Carney is is because Mark Carney is orders of magnitude smarter than Donald Trump. Mark Carney is a very, very brilliant guy. And he is running circles around Trump on this trade stuff. And he's got Trump, frankly, in a degree of pain that Trump won't admit. So he's doing jerk-off stuff like, we're going to name Ontario Lake America. As I mentioned to the Canadiens, you should just rename it Lake Epstein if he wants to play those games, you know? Um, but yeah, I mean, cutting off our biggest trading partner in the world that, um, 11 or 12 States depend on, including several States like Maine, uh, Michigan, Alaska that depend on trade with Canada for their economic prosperity. Um, Brilliant move, Donald brilliant move. It's what's why yesterday, JD Vance was doing a rally in Maine wash and Susan Collins was somewhere like in Hawaii or something. She got the hell out of Dodge. It was like her, her busy schedule made sure she was a thousand miles away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Peter Thiel's gimp, JD Vance then goes and mocks Canada for Maine yesterday. And Canada's like, all right, bring it on. And look folks, what we're witnessing. And I said this yesterday, cause I don't think people are realizing it. Uh, Excuse me, two days ago, I said our enemies, and this includes Putin. Putin is the enemy of America, lest you all forget. Could not have dreamt, could not have dreamt of a better self-destructive, sabotaging Trump. Look what he's done.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 2: He is destroying our economy. He has embroiled us in this unwinnable, illegal war with Iran. JP Morgan just came out and said there'll be food shortages in 2027. Even if the war ends, gas prices are high. Stupid, dumbass trade war. Tariffs that we've paid for. Now he's alienating our allies, South Korea, which, by the way, folks, has plants in the United States of America, right? So also an economic partner. Pissing off Canada. Has RFK, the man who has no gag reflex because he just picks up dead animals off the street. Gutted the FDA. Gutted the CDC. Some other news from today. Two people dead in Pennsylvania due to measles. At least seven reported deaths from this parasite virus. that is causing explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Shit lettuce is our new national spirit animal, apparently. And RFK this weekend was at an event saying the cure for measles is chicken soup. No, motherfucker. The cure for measles is vaccinating yourself against measles.
Speaker 2: Dude, we can't eat lettuce. We can't eat alfalfa sprouts. We can't eat blueberries.
Speaker 1: Strawberries, blueberries. Strawberries.
Speaker 2: Popsicles, eye drops. I mean, you know, when you and I were growing up, Russian roulette was played with a gun. Now we're just two dudes with like a leaf of lettuce, whoever. Right.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like, Hey, I'm going to get a bag lettuce from the store, a bag salad from the store. How do you think it's going to go? Well, it could kill you.
Speaker 2: But look, look, it's like in all seriousness, Rick, you're seeing it all. It's like Jenga, right? The game of Jenga. You remove enough pieces. You remove enough pieces. What eventually happens is, The collapse. And we're witnessing the collapse of America. And we did it to ourselves, Rick. We did it to ourselves.
Speaker 1: Dude, 100%, we did it to ourselves. We chose this path. And look, folks, one thing to take heart from, today's Ipsos poll has Trump with strong approval among 13%.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: 13% strong approval now.
Speaker 2: He is now under 30.
Speaker 1: 28, 29 is his overall, and 13% is his strong. Folks, That is worse than Jimmy Carter in his darkest days. That is worse than George Bush just after Katrina by a long shot. These polls are absolutely devastating. The support for the Iran war is down to 31%, which is exactly the number where it was when we went out of Vietnam in 1974. How'd that work out for us? And interestingly, Wajd, even these people, even the slow learners are learning because the group that's dropping fastest on the Iran war are Republicans.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: They are the ones who are like finally getting it. Like this isn't your, your, your, your, your, your father's Gulf incursion. This isn't Kuwait. We drove Saddam out and left. And as I like to say to people, like to put it in context, even my old boss, Dick Cheney was like, yeah, we're not going to a shooting war with Iran. That's a bad idea. We're not going to go shoot more with Iran. That's a bad idea. There were always a few people that wanted to do it. John Bolton's of the world, a few, you know, whatever's. Even Dick Cheney didn't want to go to war with Iran, folks. Figure it out. This is a disaster piled on a disaster. And for all of you who look at the Iranian regime and say, wow, they violate the shit out of human rights every day. And they do. Every day Trump keeps this up, gives them more power for longer. Don't you think? I mean, he put them in charge now for 50 more years.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, let's just look at facts. What you said is in the past 47 years, Democratic and Republican presidents had the opportunity to engage in a war with Iran. Each one of them said no.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: George W. Bush, he goes, I'm going to be a dumbass and invade Iraq and Afghanistan. But even Iran, even I know no dumbass does that, right? Donald Trump is the only president to join Netanyahu in this illegal, unwinnable war. The Strait of Hormuz was open. Now it's closed. We have now energy shortages, food shortages, gas shortages. Also, we killed the older dying Khamenei, replaced them with the younger, now more militant Khamenei. Iran now is using its economic leverage, has emerged stronger. The regime is stronger. And now people, because of everything we've already mentioned, are moving away from America as an ally and going towards Russia and China and making side deals with Iran.
Speaker 1: And look, China buys 80% of Iran's oil, folks. And you know what? Those tankers are getting out. And we're not stopping them. Those tankers are getting out and the U.S. forces are not stopping them. And Because Trump, when he said the other day, we're going to have an economic D-Day against Iran, and any country that does business with them will be punished, except, of course, Russia and China. They're okay. They're going to be fine. But, yeah, I had a friend of mine reach out to me a couple weeks ago, and she's Persian, and her family came here post-1979 initially, and then she and her parents got out in the mid-' 90s, early-' 90s, And she said to me, she says, you know, my cousins and I, we talk and talk and talk. She goes, and they wanted, what they wanted, their generation wanted was a Louis Vuitton in Tehran and a Dior in Tehran. And they wanted Western music and culture in Tehran. And now they're going to go back to the Middle Ages because these people have been handed the one thing they needed, which was evidence that the great Satan was going to attack them.
Speaker 2: And they killed, and the United States of America double-tapped a school using faulty AI, killing 175 girls, radicalizing an entire nation. Folks, look, in my lifetime, I've never seen this before. From the get-go, this war with Iran, look, throughout my life, Rick, America has always embraced bombing brown and Muslim people. But from the get-go, people are like, I think this is a bad idea. Now this is nearly an 80-20 issue against Trump. When you look at AI data centers, 80-20 issue. Look at the handling of Epstein files, 80-20 issue. If you look at economy inflation, negative double digits. He has approval rating about 32 to 33, right? A little lower.
Speaker 1: Than some, but yeah. I would think maybe, who am I?
Speaker 2: I'm a simple English major. If I'm a Democratic leader or a Democratic strategist, maybe just maybe go on full scale freaking smash mouth offense. And I have to talk to you about this because I didn't. We have Hakeem Jeffries meeting with Jared Kushner in a secret private meeting. Un-fucking-believable. You know and I know that that was a lot of quid pro quo. And you know and I know Jared's like, listen, we know you're all going to win the House and the Senate despite Donald, my dumbass father.
Speaker 1: I could be good to you. You'd be good to me.
Speaker 2: I scratch your back.
Speaker 1: Maybe you get your guys to like, maybe they can have a hearing or two, but you know, then if you'll do what we want, we'll do an infrastructure bill for your district that will give you this and this. I, I, I, I did a video of it on, on Monday. I wrote a piece about it. It'll come out for Wednesday. None of this is how a, future speaker of the democratic party should behave you should not have taken the meeting no you should not have even walked in the room he had to know they were going to leak it to hurt him and they did immediately um and if jeffrey's people leaked it you should fire everybody who works for him because that's insane.
Speaker 2: Um but tell the connection tell him the connection if maggie haberman was the one who leaked it why was maggie haberman the one who leaked it rick Could it be because, can you make the connection? Could it be?
Speaker 1: Listen, there is, I think that Jared has a very tight relationship there. I'm sure that there were people that they were mutually friends with who made the connection between Jeffrey's Kushner and the reporting of it. I think that this entire story was meant to disrupt Jeffries, and he fell for it. He fell for it. This is coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Whitney says it just came out.
Speaker 1: Oh, it just came out. Oh, well, maybe it's coming out today. God bless America. None of this makes any fucking sense politically or ethically Or morally. Because no Trump emissary is ever a good faith interlocutor. Not a single one of them ever. No matter what they promised Jeffries. Let's just say, okay, let's hypothesize. Let's say Jeffries, I'm just using this as an example, people. Just ride with me. Let's say Jeffries really wanted an infrastructure bill. And they would say, sure, we'll do an infrastructure bill.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: And Jeffries would sacrifice and sacrifice and sacrifice and sacrifice and cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it, and agree to not investigate Trump and agree to keep the oversight committee and judiciary committees from going after Todd Blanch and going after Pete Hegseth and going after Stephen Miller. and going after Trump himself. And then when the infrastructure bill passed the House and the Senate, Trump would go, fuck you, ha ha, I'm not going to sign it. Or if it passed and he signed it, then he would tell the Department of Transportation, ha ha, fuck you, nothing for Jeffries. The frog always gets bitten by the fucking scorpion people. The scorpion is always the scorpion. He never does the right thing. The devil always lies. Every time the devil in any literature, whether it's Western or Eastern, makes a deal with somebody, he is the trickster. He doesn't keep his contract. Oh, you want eternal life here? Sign here. You get to be 200 years old and then you live forever as a miserable old corpse. Donald Trump is the devil in these things. And as I said yesterday in my video, folks, the only meeting Hakeem Jeffries should be having with a Trump emissary is to negotiate Donald Trump's departure from the White House.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's it.
Speaker 1: And that's the only reason you should meet with them. Otherwise, they're going to fuck you. Mr. Speaker to be. And I mean, nothing in this was nothing about this works politically for the party. You could see the reaction of everybody from progressive to left to center. You know, I'm probably on the, on the, in the center right division criticizing it for doing this. And you're probably in the left or center left or progressive left division criticizing But the disgust for this was across the board. And so he does this video last night. It was very clever on one level. It's like nobody in the Trump cartel gets away with it. But he still didn't address why he took the meeting.
Speaker 2: He did not.
Speaker 1: Saying it was about affordability. Get the fuck out of here. The meeting, if it was about affordability, that Kushner should have been meeting right now with Mike Johnson, who is the Speaker of the House, who has train wrecked every fucking thing in the House for months to pass the SAVE Act and to hide the Epstein files. That's the meeting Kushner should have been taking. So that video, he was pissy. You could tell he was mad about it. I'm glad. He should be pissed because that wasn't a video of a man who was like, who was... pissed at the people that tricked him he's pissed at the people who caught him being tricked yep not cool.
Speaker 2: And and he got exposed and even when it came to affordability he gave us no specifics about what he talked about right why would you talk to jared kushner who's not part of the administration.
Speaker 1: Right you want to you want to stop the affordability crisis congress has the power in the constitution folks to set tariffs they allowed trump because mike johnson just said okay boss to use an emergency provision, Congress could easily declare that emergency provision is not relevant, and they're going to be back in charge of tariff setting, and any tariff that has been set that is not in accordance with a law passed by Congress goes away. That would improve America's economy tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Well, what did Cornyn say? Remember what Cornyn said?
Speaker 1: No, we can't do it. There's not much we can do about it. We can't control him.
Speaker 2: Not much we can do to rein him in. I'm like, aren't you a senator?
Speaker 1: You're a U.S.
Speaker 2: Senator.
Speaker 1: You have a lot you can do to rein him in. You can do a lot to rein him in. A U.S. Senator could say, I'm blue-carding every single Trump judicial appointee from here on and holding their nominations. I'm going to freeze every budget item that I can touch from now on. I'm going to make sure that we don't move a single piece of legislation for Pete Hegseth's $ 1. 5 trillion defense budget. At the end of the Cold War, folks, our defense budget was $ 233 billion. That ain't even in the ballpark of chump change now for what these guys want. And they don't want it for real things to protect us. They want it to build the Trump battleship. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Or a surveillance state and give them money to palantir. Or for flock cameras. Right. Because that's what makes America... You know how you win over Americans regardless of their political affiliation? You promote surveillance.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah. People love being monitored 24-7. They love it.
Speaker 2: It is a gangbusters. It's a winner. Trust me. It's a winner.
Speaker 1: And if you guys want to really, Republicans, if you're listening to us, Washington are going to help you out here, guys. You should also really push data centers. They're so popular. So popular. People wake up in the morning and go, why can't I have a data center in my neighborhood?
Speaker 2: Do I want to give my child affordable, healthy milk and water, or do I want a noisy AI data center that has turned the water brown and black. I want data centers.
Speaker 1: My gosh, I can't wait to have a data center producing AI furry porn for Elon Musk and my neighbor.
Speaker 2: And then also, remember, Trump said, and you have a clip of this, people love data centers.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah. Do we have that clip?
Speaker 3: Communities, frankly, communities that don't take a data center, they're making a mistake because there's plenty of communities that want them because it means jobs and it means tremendous tax revenue coming into the towns and cities that take them. You know, it's like the smart ones are saying, I want them so badly.
Speaker 1: Just a quick note, folks. The imaginary tax revenue from data centers is a lie. Because all these companies that are building data centers, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, SpaceX, whatever the fuck it's called this week, almost all of them have a corporate shell game they play. And their corporate headquarters are all in Ireland.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: And they say that the product of the computing going out of those things goes to the Mothership Corporation in Ireland, which is a tax loophole. So they're not paying taxes on what the data centers do. They may pay taxes on the electricity the data centers consume. But the product they're producing lives in a taxation gray area. And these people are hoping you're too stupid to realize it. Are there some jobs on the front end of a data center?
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Some electricians and some construction workers. And then everybody in the neighborhood and the community and the state and the county pays a terrible price for a generation as these things pollute the water, pollute the air. And they sound like a jet engine or 30 jet engines all night long.
Speaker 2: And also they steal your data. And it's an 80-20 issue that has radicalized a wide swath of Americans. You would think, Rick. Maybe Democrats run to the left on this issue of Donald Trump. Maybe play this nonstop. The fact that he's doubled down.
Speaker 1: Hell, you know what? The weird thing about data centers is it's like it runs to the left on the environmental and the quality of life and the unfairness of it. It runs to the traditional right on the libertarian nature of like, why would you give these people these enormous tax benefits? Why are you giving away this stuff to companies for nothing that do public harm? I mean, it is, again, it's an 80-20 issue. So please, Republicans, Oh, today in Florida, Byron Donalds, the Republican nominee for governor, named a guy named Avila as his running mate. Avila was the guy who carried the data center bill in Florida that basically says data centers can go wherever they want to go. He was the sponsor of the bill.
Speaker 2: This is how you win. More, more.
Speaker 1: More data centers. Push them.
Speaker 2: More data centers, more war, more supporting Netanyahu. More, more, more, more giving tax cuts to billionaires at the expense of a trillion dollars. This is what will get people to vote for you.
Speaker 1: People love it. You know what? And I mean, isn't it time for America's struggling mom and pop billionaires to get another tax cut?
Speaker 2: They haven't had one in over a year. It's been over a year. They need another space shuttle. They only have one penis shaped space shuttle. What type of America do we live in? When a billionaire can only have, well, you need at least two, his and hers.
Speaker 1: Well, he just bought one. He just bought one. And he just bought like 150,000 acres of Louisiana in some weird deal. I'm like, please go to Louisiana, dude. Stay there. Stay in the swamp. Don't come out again. But, you know, one of the things that we are seeing watch this year is we've got a bunch of Democratic candidates. Maybe the leadership doesn't always know how to fight. But, man, we know how to. We're watching some candidates across the board. whether it's John Ossoff in Georgia or James Tallarico in Texas or Abdul El-Sayed in Michigan, who has now gone into the lion's den of Fox and gone after that grinning numkin of Jesse Waters. Let's play that clip and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: So the question, so again, like Jesse, you have not asked me one time about the issues that people actually care about in Michigan. You don't want to talk about gas prices. You don't want to talk about groceries. You don't want to talk about health care.
Speaker 1: You don't want to talk about the stupid trade war that's about to destroy the whole interview talking about that stuff that's destroying. When you get to Fox, folks, if you're willing to go on Fox and go smash mouth with those people, they will stop inviting you on. because their audience has to be fed, they have to be spoon-fed a line of sugar-coated bullshit every day. And I'm happy to see the Al-Sayeds and the Ossoffs and the rest of these candidates who are taking the fight, not only to their Republican opposition, but taking the fight directly to where the Republicans live. That is really, I mean, and Pete Buttigieg, started this, this trend a while back. He's magnificent when he goes on Fox and just dismantles their bullshit. And they're all understanding. Now these candidates are starting to understand leaving the bullshit unchallenged leaves it in the heads of all these people.
Speaker 2: That's right. You need to. It's why I go on Piers Morgan sometimes, Rick. And the analogy that I gave is remember the movie Inception where DiCaprio has to spin and it's spinning and there's like a there's an Arabic word, a whisper. You just put a whisper and it causes a type of cognitive dissonance because you're being force fed. All this propaganda, but then one effective communicator and fighter comes on and kind of dismantles a little bit of it. A part of you goes, wait a second. Right. Let me rethink this. And that's what Abdul Saeed did. He was there. He was calm. He had some jabs. He held his own. And people are like, oh, this guy seems smart. He seems capable. And he's, wait for it, you mentioned it, a fighter. People want fighters. Fighters. Why did Donald Trump in part win? Yes, it was the white supremacy of the race.
Speaker 1: He was a fighter. He was a fighter.
Speaker 2: He came in and said, I'm going to take him on. I'm not part of the establishment. I'm a bulldozer. I'm going to take him on. It's all bullshit, but it worked. Why is Ossoff winning? Why did he trigger these Republicans? With one line, he exposed their weakness. The line about Natalie Harp. And oh my God, they sat there and they wept.
Speaker 1: They have been so triggered by that. They're so flipped out by that. And that ecosystem also believes, by the way, that every Democrat, that everybody who's not a MAGA is weak and scared and politically correct, and it's going to collapse when you bring out trans students or some other issue. And over and over again, hitting them back in their face with their bullshit works. I was on an interview a while ago with a fairly right-wing guy and he's like oh well you just want trans kids in every classroom and i don't know i'm like you know you think about other people's penises a lot and i find that troubling that's exactly i find it troubling why why are you so obsessed with other people's genitalia why why are you so crazed about how much i don't want to see your search history dude i don't want to see your porn hub searches particularly and he got like angry and we were on a zoom luckily he would have punched me because he got like pale and then angry and then and then was like all Hit them, folks. These candidates that are winning are hitting them in the face.
Speaker 2: And you're exactly because they're cosplay crusaders. They have weak knees and weak ankles. They're deeply insecure about their masculinity or their closeted homosexuals. We see people like Pete Hexeth or Pete Kexeth cosplay crusading a broken man with all these tattoos, obsessed with like human testosterone, like a male testosterone. Right. And then also these people are more obsessed about transgender people than even transgender people. I'm like, bro, there's zero transgender athletes in the WNBA. Let it go. Why are you so obsessed with genitalia and looking at people's schlongs?
Speaker 1: There's like nine trans athletes in the entire NCAA with hundreds of thousands of student athletes in the NCAA. You know, if it's an issue, it's an issue in their heads. And they do it. They do it, Wash, increasingly because... they're running out of oxygen to feed their base. They can't say to their base, Hey, well, we're going to be better for you on the economy because that used to be a thing that would bring those more moderate suburban Republicans over. And they'd be like, I don't like Trump, but you know what? I don't want my taxes to go up and I, and the economy will do better under Trump. And now they know that's bullshit. They know that's a lie. They know it's insanity.
Speaker 2: So, Well, look, if you don't believe us, if you don't believe us that you got that clip of Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: It means no more DEI. It means no more trannies, just training. There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm sure somebody in his speech writing office spent days crafting that line and giggling to themselves. We're going to own the libs with this one. Grow the fuck up. So anyway, Wash, tell folks where they can find you on your Substack and on social media, buddy.
Speaker 2: Folks, it's thelefthook.substack.com. Great conversations I've had this week. And you can also find me co-hosting Democracy-ish. And also you can see me on social media. Like Rick, I go on these Hellscape sites to needle people. And troll the world's worst people. And right now, you'll be really pleasantly surprised. In addition to MAGA, the people who really hate me right now are, wait for it, the Democratic establishment. Oh, they hate me, Rick. And I love it.
Speaker 1: Good. Listen, I have spent the last decade saying to them, you know, here's how the bad guys are going to hit you in the face. And they go, they would never do that. And then they walk away with their face caved in every freaking time.
Speaker 2: Okay. Okay.
Speaker 1: Not invented here, folks, is not a really wise philosophy to live in your life. So anyway, everybody, thank you so much for watching the strategy session. Thanks to Waj Ali for coming on tonight. And you can catch me in the magical list on Tuesdays here on the strategy session, on Thursdays on the breakdown, on Fridays, elephant in the room. Also, you can catch me on Fridays with our polling show with my son, Andrew Wilson. We're reconfiguring that a little bit. It's going to be a different, kind of a different vibe going forward. He's almost back from paternity leave where they delivered my first grandson. Got something else to fight for. But we appreciate everybody. Oh, and on the weekends, you can catch me with my beautiful wife, Renee, on The Weekend R & R, where we answer viewer questions. Because we get so damn many of them, we've got to have a show to do viewer questions. And we love it. Anyway, thanks, everybody. And we will see you again next time on the Strategy Session.