Speaker 1: From you.
Speaker 2: We're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, November eight, two thousand twenty four, Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochelly dot com. Please do consider going to Ocelli dot com and giving a donation to help Chuck out, to help the network out. It helps a lot and Chuck needs it, so please do consider that if you can do it. I have my own website that would be the Age of Transitions dot com. You can pick up this podcast there. You can find my material. You can support me directly at the Age of Transitions dot com tea shirts for the shows. I have copies of my book, Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood. It's about transhumanism and technology topic as important as it ever has been today. But paperback and ebook copies are available of Revolve, so get them at the website. Also have the Patreon campaign, which I do. I promise I will be putting new material up. I have lots of old tapes that I'm planning to actually live stream. Patreon has done a great job at adding a lot of video functionality that they did not have when I first signed up. But when I first signed up for Patreon, I was able to do bonus podcasts and upload them there. That's pretty much it. I had a couple of files which you can subscribe there and get the first hundred episodes of trans Resistor Radio are available at a certain tier at the Patrio campaign. But now I'm actually very excited about you can live stream through Patreon exclusively and you can post video there, which and directly to their servers, which is not an option before. It's all quite convoluted and difficult before. So I am planning on posting some old tapes that I have that listeners the show would really enjoy. So I'm going to be posting us at Patreon soon. The reason I haven't yet is it's been a little hectic here at home. I've been kind of shifting my studio around. It's just been busy. But I'm going to have some time coming up soon or I'll be able to dedicate to doing that sort of thing. So I'm hoping to do that. And also on that note, I will say that mark your calendars because I'm planning to do a Thanksgiving Day special live stream. This isn't on Patreon. This is going to be just available through all of these same live stream channels that Uncle uses, So it's at Uncle Podcast on YouTube, twitch Kick, and then also my twitter x page. We'll have this live stream there that's front simulation on Twitter x if you don't follow me. The live stream will be all day on Thanksgiving. I'm going to start it in the morning as early as I can, and I'm just going to What I'm going to do is basically flip the switch on, have the live stream running all day, and I'm not going to be on camera. I'm going to be afk at different points, as the kids say, but I'm going to try to be there as much as I can throughout the day, and I'm going to be playing lots of old video. At some point I'll play the Age of Transitions. My plan is to play the DVD version of the Age of Transitions. I can't remember if you what bonus features I have on there. I might play the bonus features. Because I have the ability to do hook up all sorts of interesting old media devices I have. I can hook my video camera up, I can hook the VCR up, I can hook the DVD player up. So I'm gonna go into my old archives and play a lot of old stuff. I'm gonna play the add TV video in full. If anybody knows what that is. That's my old cable access show. I basically did kind of like what you call like the movie version of the show. I made a DVD of it, and it's like an hour long DVD. I'll be playing that, probably be playing the bonus features of that. I'll play the Age of Transitions. I'll be playing all sorts of interesting audio that I've collected over the years. I'm planning on having different special guests show up. I don't want to say now, I'm in the planning stages. I've had different people agree, but I don't want to like put them on spot, like, yeah, this guy's gonna be here. I'm gonna have different people stopping by, or we're gonna be doing segments and all sorts of weird experimental stuff, fun things, and yeah, it's gonna be an all day Thanksgiving special. I'm calling this special the War on Christmas Thanksgiving Spectacular. Like that title. Are you triggered by it? If you are? Your lame and sorry but not sorry. But if there's anything I've learned in making media over the years is that you get nowhere without being bumpastic. You have to grab attention. You have to because if you're not, you're not making media. If you're not out there shock jogging it up, just hang up your hat. What are you even why even doing this? You gotta be out there offending people. You gotta be out there annoying people. You gotta be out there being sometimes a jerk. And if that's what I'm being by calling this the War on Christmas, then so be it. But honestly, this is probably like is that really? I mean, what offends anybody anymore? I don't think it's really offensive. I find it humorous and funny. So the War on Christmas Thanksgiving Spectacular is coming up on Thanksgiving Day. Once again, market calendars join me. I might end up taking Skype calls that day, so if you want to call into the show, that should be an option too. So all sorts of stuff. I'm working on it now and collecting all sorts of silly material, all sorts of great fun stuff. I've been lately. I've been retooling my entire setup and going back into some old videos that I have, some old material I have trips down memory lane. A lot of it's going to be that, but there's also going to be unique and new material on the special two so Thanksgiving Day. Remember that also at the Age of Transitions dot Com. They are the affiliate links, but nobody uses them, so you know if you if you ever do, I get a little bit of money for it. But that's the only advertising I do on the site. I don't know if anybody knows is that. But I am very discriminating about the ads on the Age of Transitions dot Com, and those are the only ones. Is affiliate ads. There's nothing else. So you are welcome for not subjecting you to an insane array of ads like most sites do. For what that's worth, that's important to me. So there you go. What an exciting day, What an exciting time to be alive. My gosh, I'm just filled with optimism and excitement about all the opportunities we as Americans have coming up into this glorious future of ours. My goodness, the sky is the length meant so many good things to look forward to. What a time to be alive? What a time? I mean, I don't have to sit up here and give you the rundown of current events. There's really only one major current event going on at everybody knows what happened. Donald Trump is returning, making a glorious return to the White House. He skipped four years in the middle, but he's doing his second set of four years to add up to eight unless he finds a way to make it more and tax the more onto the end in this new term. But you know that's another issue altogether. So he's back, Thank goodness, Thank goodness. It's time to get back to making it great. Just like Pizza Hut said. Just like he said, there's not a big difference between Pizza Hut and Donald Trump. Really, So yes, I hope everybody's happy. I hope everybody's proud of themselves. I hope everybody's real excited. I will say at the beginning of this, this is something that I just heard about today through my wife. I'm not too excited about this. And I don't know how much stock I put in this, because it sounds like I have not looked into this myself. But the only good in this aspect of the story would be that I get to gloat about being right about making a prediction I made a while back on this show, which I was mentioning during the election that no matter which side wins Republican Democrat, the other side would scream foul election fraud. Yes, it was obvious that Trump was going to do that if he lost, But now the story is that he won, Harris loss, so the Democratic liberal faction is left to be the ones saying this was still on now, as I said, apparently there's people saying, like, look, there's chickanery here, elon musk technology, the Russian bomb threats to polling sites on the day of the election, that the other thing. So there is at least buzz of that happening. Now. I don't know how much stock I'm putting in a yet, because it could be one of these things that just kind of like pops up that people want to believe, and it's a conspiracy theory, exciting idea for the left side of the political spectrum, and so I'm not I'm not. Frankly, it's kind of like throwing me off because I have all sorts of like ideas about this topic generally, and if that were to go ahead and this becomes an act and this comes out in the public, it becomes a big it would become a huge deal. It would be a huge deal. It would throw a massive wrench into everything, and it would be frankly, an utter nightmare. It would be the repercussions of that's it's Oh, it would be horrible. I think it's almost worse than just like letting this idiot come back into office. Honestly, I mean that's bad too. Don't get me wrong. You know I'm not happy about this. Maybe you don't. Maybe you've never listened to the show before. If you listened, you haven't gotten the even't got in the idea that I don't care for mister Trump and his his entourage. But there you have it. Stop the steal. Two point zero Democrat version is a possibility. We shall see. I don't want to. I don't even want to go there honestly, other than just to mention it. And I get to do the old thing, which, again, as a content creator, I should be doing more of, is saying how I'm always right about everything all the time. That's another thing. I need to be more bumbastic. I need to be more offensive. I need to get more attention for attention's sake, and I need to do this as well. So I'm working on it. There. These are all things that, you know, things to improve, and we're coming up to the new year, so I got all sorts of resolutions that I can make, especially for this show. And so don't worry. Improvements are coming on my end, but improvements are coming in the American government too. Boy, it's going to be great. Oh boy, I know you're excited. I know you love this. I know you voted for this. I know somebody voted for this. Stolen not stolen. I guarantee tons of people actually did vote for this guy. There's no doubt. It's unimaginable to some, but not to me. I know that people just love the MAGA package. It's a marketing ploy. It's a brand. Trump is a brand, Maga is a brand. Branding, marketing, propaganda all hand in hand. And we all have bought in to quite a bit, right, We're all buying into something. And so it is that the glorious return is here. And of course the guy whose name is on the branding gets the most attention. Donald Trump. Trump goes without saying he is the guy. He is the one that everybody voted for. He's at the top of the ticket. Now there's another name on their vans which is very significant, not just kind of significant, but I might just argue more so significant than the guy at the top of the ticket, believe it or not. But not just JD Vance, but the entire apparatus group, which includes well the people that backed this campaign, you know, billionaires among them, many billionaires from Silicon Valley, the world of technology. Familiar names to us. Peter teel Mark and Treason Elon Musk, all involved in some way, shape or form here. Lots of money, lots of money thrown in to this and marked Reason. Yes, these technocratic oligarchs wanted this to happen. They wanted this to happen, and they got what they wanted, and they're not done getting what they want and they're going to continue to do so and look for that as we move forward. So if you think, I think you voted against big tech, think again. Think again. You got the wing of big tech that flies under the banner of libertarianism. It calls itself libertarian, but make no mistake when they say libertarian. Peter tiel Mark and Reason, the guys thatteeal funds to write up the philosophy work of his version of libertarianism mention just mold bug creep guys like that, all these idiot podcasters, bloggers, what the those It's that form of libertarianism which has nothing to do with civil liberties. In fact, it has everything to do with stripping away any civil liberties that might have been left in this country, which isn't many. They want the liberty to take the US Constitution, burn it, and recreate an entirely new, technologically controlled government or governments. Even several They love the idea of little like city states. It's one of their little pet project ideas. So I just make a bunch of a little like it's the Middle Ages or something like. Each old town will be a law in to itself, will be run by some central computing system that they of course own. So if that sounds like a good idea, you are in luck. You got the guy to do it. The freedom cities, as they've been called, are in the works. They're in production right now, make no mistake about that. So if you love freedom and you can stand living in a city once again, you got what you want. If you hate big tech but you like libertarianism, there's all sorts of mental gymnastics you can do to pretend you're not supporting big tech, that you're supporting freedom in the most generic, disgusting way that word can be applied, misapplied. The good, that's what you're getting. Enjoy it. I hope you love it. I despise it. I despise this piece of trash that has been put into the White House. Now. I'm not happy about who ran against them. I'm not too happy about their limp wristed, half assed efforts to win, which they failed at once again. Not happy how they never have listened to their constituents, never listen to what the electorate actually wanted ever, and they force feed these people that nobody cares about or wants anyway. So it's obvious to see what happened here. That's the other side of this. So we weren't getting out of a problem either way, that's for sure. But if you even have like one iota that this is a good thing, just stop listening. Stop listening to the show. I don't even want you to listen. Just get out of here. Go enjoy America, all right, Go enjoy it and find some way to make things better. Because they're about to get pretty bad. Okay, you better put your thinking cap on, because we're all going to be in for a challenge in these coming years. Okay. And when whatever it is that happens, when you finally realize what all of this meant, when it's by the time it's too late, don't forget the guy who at least said so once again. This is me doing my job as a podcaster for once in saying how great I am and how I'm always right. This is what the podcasters do. The grifter industrial complex is the new media ecosystem. That's the other exciting th story. And all this the old mainstream media outlets not only lied, and I actually agree with this that they lied to us about what was happening. They simultaneously lie, but they're also diluting theirselves and that they believed this too. I think they didn't see the writing on the wall. They didn't see this coming. Now they themselves are the targets of this incoming regime. I don't know how that's going to play itself out, but we know what could happen. The FCC. The idea of again the incoming party, is to give more control, to give control of the FCC over to the executive branch, so the president would basically have control over the FCC. Up to this point, it's been an evil, independent agency of unelected bureaucrats that only do evil things. Ooh, that's awful. That's real scary. When people who aren't directly connected to the president can do something outside of that, it almost sounds like a check in a balance. But no, what it is is a bunch of unelected bureaucrats which we can't have. What would be better, What would be great, is if the president just got to say what all the rules are for mass communications. So I'm not saying that's definitely gonna happen, but I'm saying that that idea has been floated by these guys could happen. It's just a matter, honestly, of how how effectual this regime will be. Are they going to be the typical politicians that bluster a lot and say a lot ahead of time and then don't really do anything when they get in there, or are they going to the well oiled machine that the Project twenty twenty five plan was attempting to be this whole time has been working toward. I'm hoping that it's not efficient. God help us if it is, because there's going to be a lot that gets done. There's gonna be a lot of efficiency in government. By efficiency, I mean sweeping changes, sweeping changes. Yet it's more the same. It's going to be very akin and I think really the way it could be described is as a sequel to the neo con George W. Bush administration. That's the way I'm kind of thinking it's going to play out. Because if we remember, and we probably don't because we can't remember anything anymore, but if we do, we do recall that the unitary executive really took off during the Bush years, the post nine to eleven hysteria of the War on Terror. It was the War on Terror years. It was the heyday of making all sorts of executive orders, making it okay that executive orders are just you know what a president does now, all sorts of legislation, such as the Patriot Acts, you know all about it. The stripping of civil liberties of the American people in the name of what in the name of keeping us safe, keeping us secure, national security, all being done through the excuse and well through the use really of a big, scary, bad guy, a nebulous yet somehow realistic evil terrorist. That was the great enemy. It was the war on Terror after all. And yes it was racist, Yes it was religious in nature. The evil Muslims coming to kill us and end our entire nation and way of life as we know it. That was the propaganda narrative. And not only was that the propaganda narrative used to cater to Bush and his sycophanic little republic look and voter base. Now it worked on everybody. It worked on the whole of society, except for a couple outlying, fringy type people who you know, aren't easily swayed by propaganda. But those are outlying elements which don't make a difference, not in the big scheme of things, at least in making things happen in the government and in our society. Everybody was made to be patriotic, to support ideas like the Patriot Act, because if you didn't, you were with the terrorists. Gosh, such glorious and what isn't great going down memory lane and remembering those times we should remember for what they are, which is horrible and not necessarily the beginning of all of our problems could go. It just depends. I say this on the show all the time, is like, what point do we want to see as our starting point historical starting point of relevancy for whatever it is that we're talking about at the time, or whatever topics at hand. I think for now, it's useful to use the starting point of the warrant terror, the uh Bush administration years, the neocons, the reign of the neocons, p NEC project for a New American century. We are within that century. How is this American century working out? How are we going to not only have a new American century but make America great again? How to jive because and how could they possibly jive it? Does? It makes no sense on the face of it. I know, because Trump has been billed as an anti establishment guy, absolutely against the old neocons, and his hardcore base is very much, at least ideologically against the neocons as an enemy, and they're very vocal about this. We know this from seeing all the online diatribes. We know the neocons are evil. We've been hearing about this from the main propagandist for MEGA, such as Alex Jones and whatnot. We understand neocons bad, but that's a very misleading thing because I think in essence, what's going to happen, well, I mean the groundwork for what MAGA is wanting to do, what Trump wants to do, is keep building up that same project of the unitary executive, give the executive office more power over the whole of the government to such a point where the president can do and get away with everything. The Supreme Court ruling that happened just recently, just this year, while Trump wasn't even in office, he had his court was there, and let's not think for a second that wasn't put in place for him. It was is uh, yeah, the Trump can or no, not Trump. But the president can do anything without fear of prosecution as long as it's an official president business, it's cool. Now if it's unofficial, okay, well that's bad. Okay, okay, so what you just everything. It's funny because the more that the president takes control of let's say, the FCC thing is like, okay, now the president has control over the FCC directly, whereas that was not the case before. So now when he messes around, does something with media, and something happens as a consequence of that, well, that's an official act. It's something that could not have happened just a couple of years ago, but now it can because of all these sweeping changes. Not only can it happen, and that it should seem unprecedented because it's a huge power gram, but now that's how things are. Not only does it happen, that's crazy, but any wrongdoing there, If something illegal happens during that, it's not illegal if the president does it because it's official president business. I would just challenge any listener that is pro Trump in any way? Are you okay with that? Is that cool with you? Are these things I'm describing the president being able to do illegal activit and get away with it as long as it's just official president business, that's good? Is that a good thing? Do you see how out of your mind you have to be to be in support of this? Do you realize how misled you've been? Do you realize how brainwashed you are? I'm not gonna hold back, and it'd be nice to be like, Look, I under this, I understand, I understand the appeal. I get the side of of what brought him in here. I get it. The disenfranchised mass of the US population which has been given nothing by the political establishment for decade after decade after decade. Not only given nothing, but more and more has been taken from the average person, the working class individual. There's a reason that more people identify as Republicans now because the Republicans are pretending to be in favor of the working man. They keep saying that they're going to make things better for them. They campaign on the price of ham sandwiches, saying that they're going to be cheaper when they come back. Not sure how that's going to happen, but don't worry that that was a campaign promise. The ham sandwich campaign promise is probably like the thing that got him in there weren't anything else. Now, it's funny. In the last week or two of the actual election, Musk and all them said, yeah, there's gonna be a whole lot of hardship as we completely recool the entire economy when we first come in, and it's gonna be hard for everybody, but you're just gonna be right. So he is essentially saying, when they get in there, there's gonna be austerity measures, but don't worry. Eventually the ham sandwich price will just drop way down. Just give it time. After the entire economy is completely different. Whatever that even means. We're all using bitcoin now and stead the US dollar. Okay, that makes us free. So I've got Trump derangement syndrome. I just can't see the freedom here. I just I guess I'm not visionary enough, not a great visionary like Elon Musk, like mister Trump, hell like JD Vance. What a visionary. That man is the great state of Ohio. They just love him there in Ohio, jd Vance. But I think another point to make here, which I don't think many people are thinking about this, But the focus is on mister Trump. I was making this point earlier. He is the branding for this. It's mega, it's Trump hand in hand. That's the brand that we bought into. So on the surface of things, we think that Trump is the guy in charge, and certainly he will be put out there. He'll do many press conferences, who probably spend all day doing press conferences as long as he can stand up, which probably won't be two very long. I think that will be his main duty as executive. Meanwhile, all the actual work will be done not only by jd. Vance, but the Cabinet and everybody who is involved once again in this regime. Now, if Project twenty twenty five, I know the supporters say that Project twenty twenty five had nothing to do with Trump, and therefore, when Trump gets in, you see how this works, like it's all about Trump. Project twenty twenty five isn't about Trump, it's its own thing. Therefore, when Trump gets in, Project twenty twenty five disappears. What I'm saying is that this isn't about Trump at all. He's the front, he's the face. Project twenty twenty five is very real. It's already in process. They have lawyers, teams of lawyers that have already ridden the executive orders that they are going to pass when they get in there, they're already ridden, and they're already working out the legal justifications to justify these things that would previously have been illegal. Well, they have all sorts of justifications as that they're going to tell us why it is now legal. So don't worry. What was once illegal now is legal. That's a good thing, because again the libertarian ethos of the great overlords like feel to them, this is freedom, you understand, It's like there should be no guardrails for those of us who deserve to be in charge because we're smarter than everybody else. Thing that encumbers our ability to do anything we damn well want goes against freedom, and we have to kick the guardrails off, kick them off anywhere that they are. Do you understand that's what the idea is. That's what's happening. They are working on this now. They have teams of lawyers doing this, that have been doing this already written. I know I'm making a big deal on nothing. This is all made up. Project twenty twenty five isn't real, and even if it is reel, it doesn't have anything to do with Trump. The document, and it's many hundreds of pages, nearly a thousand. I only mentioned Trump's name what a few hundred times it says explicitly, like in the first few pages of it. It's like what it says. And I don't know how many people have actually read any of this. I think probably like almost nobody. I've read a few pages of the beginning, I've skimmed the whole thing, but I feel like I even that was enough to be like, Okay, yes, it's mentioned Trump explicitly in this what it says, is we're crafting this policy action plan, these recommendations for policies for whoever the incoming Republican president would be. We are writing this for whoever the Republican nominee this time, for this election happens to be. We presume that is going to be Donald Trump. We don't know, but we presume. Not only do we presume that we're happy about that, because we like Donald Trump. He would be great. We'd love to see him in there. But if he's not, that's okay. We are writing up these policy recommendations for whoever the Republican candidate is, whoever would be elected as president. We present these i'll see recommendations to them. That's what it is. And so we could just say, like, okay, well Trump isn't going to listen to that. He doesn't have to listen. It's policy recommendation. So maybe maybe could be much ado about nothing. Maybe he will go his own way. He's such a maverick, after all, it's such a rogue, such a tough guy, such a strong man. I don't think he's any of those things. I think he's dying quite frankly. I think he's probably demented. He is, as they say, unfit for office. But it doesn't matter. That does not even matter. Once again, put him in front of the camera. That's what he's always liked anyway. All he's ever cared about is attention, putting his name on the sides of things. Business. Yeah, he's been a businessman. Has he done too well with it if you look at it. Honestly, not really, But that doesn't matter. His name has gotten out there. It's been all about the branding, the marketing, getting appearances in media anywhere he could. That's all he's ever cared about. That's all he's ever done. That's what he will continue to do, so he will be happy. So I'm happy for the old scamp. He's getting exactly what he wants and he's not hurt in anybody. He's just talking. He's not going to go after everybody his enemies. That was all just a bunch of bluster at Roger Stone and all of them are saying, oh, that's just him talking. He doesn't he doesn't actually mean those things. And you know what, honestly, I don't know what's going to come of that, the revenge campaign. I know nobody cares about me personally, so I don't really have to worry about that. It's the you know, the people of prominence themselves within the old mainstream media that probably are pretty scared. Frankly right now. I don't know if I care about that either, because frankly, maybe they deserve to be. But yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about Trump himself because honestly, I don't know how much longer he's gonna make it. He could die in office of old age. I'm not saying he will, but it's definitely a possibility. He is an old guy. It's kind of ironic how he used to love to just harangue Biden for being an old, senile idiot, but he himself is the same thing. But you know whatever, that's all nothing really, So, I mean, he's old, He's not going to be in control of everything. Who's going to be in control once again are the ones who bankrolled this whole thing, the ones who stand to gain, the ones who those cavalier libertarians that love freedom so much, freedom for themselves, not for you, freedom to remake this country into what they want. But let's not forget a very very important aspect of goings on on the world stage because I know it's all about America first. And we love being greedy, we love being self centered. We love thinking we're the center of the universe and that nothing else matters. But guess what, we live in a world where there's other people. There's things. When you go across the ocean, yes, what you get to eventually other countries. There's other countries on the side of not just one ocean, but every ocean, the Pacific Ocean. If you go on the other side of it, you gotta go far. But there's other countries over there. I don't know if you knew that. You go across the Atlantic, holy moly, there's a ton of countries. There's this whole continents over there that's not called America. Some of them start a lot of them start with the letter A, actually the continents, but that's just a coincidence. I don't know how many people realize that. But America first, God, we're selfish. This could be a karmic thing, quite frankly, and we all have to be willing to deal with that because we all kind of made this bed. But that's neither here nor there. The situation. We have to remember oh wait, we're not remembering. We don't even know what's happen. Okay, just international attentions, but tensions that could actually be leading to World War three happening now going on. Now. Everybody knows about Israel, Gaza, Palestine, Iran, that whole area that's a problem. Yes, everybody knows about Ukraine. Russia definitely also concerning a problem, a real issue. Neither of those things should be downplayed or seen as not important. They are. But there's also the lesser known but possibly but very likely more important tensions going on in the South China Sea, the Indo Pacific whatever you want to call that area within the Pacific Ocean there. I don't know if you've been keeping up with things, but there's been a lot of goings on down there. There's been a lot happening. There's a lot of vying for influence with the local governments, mostly island nations. There a lot of vying for influenced by the great powers that are within competition with each other, those being the United States, Yes, US we're over there, China. Those are the two major ones. And yes, Russia is involved, Japan is involved. Australia obviously has an interest being that they are there Philippines major ally of the US over there military basically trying to make military headquarters over there and naval military headquarters. The US trying desperately to do that and get whatever influence they can in the region, while China is doing the very same thing, and we all know, oh wait, maybe we don't know it all, but you may have heard this that Taiwan is on the table, and pretty much anybody that's aware of that. It's not if, but it's when China decides to go in there after that. I read an interesting thing in the last week or two of the election, while the campaigning was coming to a close. It was an official from the Chinese government. I don't remember who, I don't remember what their position was, but they were an official officially pronouncing to US Americans on behalf of their government, and it was well, what would happen if Trump came in and the retort I don't even remember specifically, this is beyond paraphrasing. All I remember is that this Chinese official was saying, oh, yeah, well, we'll have to deal with Trump. He's a great businessman, so we know that he'll, you know, run the country like a great business and that's something we as China, we'll have to work with from our side. And yes, and basically what it was doing was like play hitting Trump as as he has advertised himself this whole time since the twenty sixteen thing. We know, we get it. You're the world's greatest businessman. You're going to run the country as a business. It's about time we finally ran this country as a business. And you know, you know, the connotations are that fiscally we're out of control. The government spends too much money. If only a businessman were in there, they'd be able to, you know, finally raining overspending and the fiscal problem. So this Chinese official what they were doing was what I think was what they were doing was placating that concept, which is which plays to Trump. So not only were they were they saying too Trumpet like oh yeah we know, we know, we know who you are, and oh we're scared of you and all that, but they were also pandering to the electorate, which is bought into this garbage too, and they were trying to I really think it was like a propaganda move. Really, it's like oh yeah, yeah, we're scared of the big businessman. Oh no, oh gosh, we hope he doesn't come in with more terrace so oh, we will have to he'll really put us on our toes. Uh. I got that vibe from it, but I'm an oddball. I might have been reading too much into it. I found that interesting, very interesting. And the whole dynamic between China and Russia. Are they allies? Are they friends? What is their relationship? What are their mutual interests? Are they actually antagonistic to one another? But they're just kind of allying with each other for a couple of shared interests and that's it. If global conflicts were to escalate, how would they work with each other or not. There's a lot of crazy stuff going on there, and I believe as things as tensions ratchet up, and if we really get into a World War three scenario, the battleground is a new one. Yes, there's the naval aspect of South China Sea that will be going on, but the new frontier is digital. I do think that the whole cyber security aspect and cyber warfare is going to be, if not a major part of the whole conflict, but the major part. And I've made predictions on this show about like a coming cyber nine to eleven event, which is just it just seems like it's a foregone conclusion. Imagine in America or some sort of terrible cyber security event happens and just causes havoc on the American economy. Imagine that with the Trump regime in power, and the Trump regime responding in a similar way that the neocons responded to the nine to eleven terror attacks, that this was an attack on our homeland. We all need to rally behind our glorious leader, and if you don't, you're not patriotic, and go from there. But I might be really far off the mark on this one. It's just something that's been in my mind lately that if Trump two point zero becomes neocon Bush two point oh, the latest upgrade of what we saw of the war and during the war warran terror from PNAC from the neo cons from Bush. If we get another update from that with this new MAGA Trump administration, it will be because of some nationally unifying event. It kind of requires that. Now it's hard to imagine Trump being able to unify such a divide in nation, right, And that's where the real that's that's one of the elements. It's like makes you think, right, Will does Trump MAGA, do they have the ability to unify? Because really their whole mL has been to not unify, to to to build off of the antagonisms between each other. Here domestically to the point where people are saying a new civil war is a good idea. If you have ever said that, or if you've ever believed that, go to hell. You listening to this show now, If you have ever thought that the idea of a new American civil war is at all good, go to hell. If I'm alienating people on the show good you need to get yourself in order right now. You need to get real. You have to understand what the hell is going on. And I admit I barely know what's going on. I'm trying my best here. I'm not saying everything that I'm talking about right now is going to happen. And once again I'm going to revert to my old bad habits of being a bad podcaster, saying that I'm not always right. I'm a bad podcaster because I'm not always correct about everything. But I don't want to be part of the grifter industrial complex that put this dim wit back into control. I hope those guys are all happy, because they are the establishment. Now. They got to find some way to pretend, keep pretending that they're somehow anti establishment while constantly cheerleading Trump and his regime on. They somehow have to do that juggling act. But it'll work. It always does. They're real good at it. So many people buy into it, but they're not anybody's alternative. They are the goddamn establishment. They have been for a long time. If you didn't know that, the grifter industrial complex. That's what I'm calling them, and I'm calling the glorious Leader, which I don't think even as a leader. We've been into that already. I'm calling him henceforth strong man because I think it's hilarious because if I were to call him that and he actually heard me, that never will happen. But if he were to hear this, I know he would like that. You'd be like, oh, yeah, I have a strong man. That was great, So it's it would placate him and he'd love it. Well at the same time, be a dis because we know what an actual strong man is, right, but maybe we don't. Maybe we all forgot what a strong man is because in the dictionary that's in Donald Trump's own demented brain strong, the word strong and strong man, both of those things have his picture next to next to it. Now, if we reference an actual dictionary and we look up strong man, what do we find? But we shouldn't do that. It's dangerous to look at books. Dictionaries will soon and be illegal. We don't need experts telling us what words mean, what they think they're better than us. That sounds like a whole lot of brainwashing to me by an intelligentsia that doesn't. But that's the deep state at work. Dictionaries. It sounds ridiculous. I know, and I know I've got Trump derangement syndrome. I'm enjoying myself. I'm taking this opportunity. I know I sound I hope I don't sound defeated, because I don't feel defeated. I see this as an opportunity, and I've already started. When I see something that I know is wrong in life, anywhere, anywhere in my daily life. Even if something's wrong, I say it and I stand up, even if it's something small and stupid, which most of life is forced upon us as just stupid little trivialities we have to live our day out through. But if they're inherently wrong and even ah quasi evil, I'll call it out. I've had it. I'm putting up with this. I've gotten World War three can start in a year or two. I could die. I could die tomorrow. So I'm taking this opportunity to do what I know is right. I hope you do the same. Don't be scared something to be scared about. Again. This is all a good opportunity, and we may all collectively have a karmic debt to pay if we do. We can't whine about it. We just have to deal with it, and that is I have to say. We can act here. We can act all tough all day, but that could wind up being not fun in the least. But we made the bed, now we sleep in it. Coming up in the next hour, we're gonna be talking about funny things. We're gonna be doing comedy. We're gonna be funny bits. Impromptu improvisational comedy is what it is. Uncle The podcast. Uncle The broadcast Friday nights on the Ochili Radio network after the Age of Transitions. Every Friday so do stick around. If you're listening to the Chili Radio network, the phone lines will be open. I hope you have something funny to say. I hope you still have a sense of humor. I do. Actually, I'm just in serious mode now ooh serious. Look at the big, fancy serious man up here with a microphone. Oh he's a big shot. Don't forget. I'm always right about a reasoning. I'm a podcaster. God damn it. The Age of Transitions. Dot Com is my website. My name is Aaron Franz. And as always I will leave you by saying secret.
Speaker 3: Seacon and than.
Speaker 4: That and than din.
Speaker 1: He was expressed by callers stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com? Do you not, necessarily replied debus of dot com or Chubchelli And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might excude Thank you.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 6: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right? Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 7: Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right.
Speaker 2: I have been agree.
Speaker 7: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right? The things called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 8: Bad things things are done with uranim including some bad things.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holoculear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holo.
Speaker 9: O Chilly dot Com.
Speaker 10: Horny Horney, Morning Morning, Morning, Morning Horney.
Speaker 8: This is Monteasey podcast. Cobrat Go gadd on go wait here we pick up girl, I pants your cellphones and hew me in and listen to I'll goo to the podcast.
Speaker 7: Watch out. If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing.
Speaker 8: Up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drums.
Speaker 7: I'll go on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are the saying to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron, I'm the nephew law Here with me is the start of show. Uncle.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gumen. This is the number three D and fifty. We hit the jackpot.
Speaker 2: Oh, the listeners are in luck. We're in luck. It's a lucky number. There's no way that this could go wrong at all tonight. Uncle, this is a glorious call.
Speaker 7: The numbers. Call the numbers stop gapping here so I kick well.
Speaker 2: As listeners know, we're live every Friday night on ochili dot com, and you can call into the show the numbers three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. You can also use Skype if you do. Type a message to Chuck. He's Charles Doolerchelli. He will call you. You just type them so she don't call him.
Speaker 1: Yes, do not call. Okay, because a couple last week tried to call during the show. No listen to Aaron. He said, send me a message, ask me to call you into the show. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, that wasn't correct. That is exactly it. Check. It's a very specific process. I know it's a little confusing, but please do it that way. Type a message to check Charles Outocelli or call three six Uncle. This is your show. You know, we're just living in it the rest of us. Right, what do you have to say? For yourself this week. Uncle, what's going on? That's happening? Anything good?
Speaker 7: I think that much. Now get ready, everybody gonna lose your your stuff.
Speaker 8: They're talking about like it's coming down to put Yes, wait, you're talking about like showing up.
Speaker 2: You mean, like how you this?
Speaker 8: Since my shows there's a call okay, phone on and you're listening to him.
Speaker 2: Here it is, you're on collar.
Speaker 7: Jim I jumped Hey, Jimmy, I jumped in Jimmy, I know it was Jimmy.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's happening? I know it's yours.
Speaker 8: Was the first cooler, and my words, you are always the first cooler.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes sometimes when they come in, h what's up, Jimmy? What's up? Oh?
Speaker 10: I forgot to tell you guys. The name of that podcast I want you to check out is called pack Cast as some packerds.
Speaker 2: The packers got it. Yeah cast.
Speaker 10: He has like a legitimate, like news death deal, but then he does that the comedy stuff, which he's just really funny. It's unrealistic.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Pack Cast.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it might have another name for the other deal he does where he pretends to be the other just fans watching the game, you know, hilarious.
Speaker 1: You know, Jimmy, you bring up something. Jimmy, you bring up something really interesting that I've always wondered about The Uncle Show, Like why is it that you guys don't invite some other comedy podcasters on, because you really haven't invited too many comedy podcasters ever on the Uncle Show.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking to myself, that's good, shock, that's good. In fact, I'm gonna have to make a point to reach out to people. I will say that it looks as though that we have not done that. I will say that sometimes I'll cross come across like an Instagram profile of a stand up comedian. I'm like, oh man, you're cool. I like your comedy. Look, I do the show, The Uncle Show. I'm the co host, but could you come on sometime? I'd really like it. You'd be a perfect guest. Ours is a comedy, it's improv comedy. The show itself would be great to have you. I've sent these messages to people and usually I don't hear anything back. I'll do it all the time. Now, mind you, I'm not doing this every day, but I have done it, and with little success. But that's not to say that if I didn't get the right person I could get them on.
Speaker 1: Did you ever message Sam Tripoli?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, all right, cause I would message him number one number two. There's actually a couple of little radio networks like podcast networks. They some of them call themselves radio networks, some of them call themselves pop cast networks. And they've got a variety of people on there from you know, you could find anybody from Jim Florentine, two guys that, believe me, I never heard of and they get really mad if you tell them you never heard of them. But there's you know, stand up comedians out there that think they're famous that aren't, you know. And then there's guys that are kind of well known, and a lot of them do podcasts. I mean, yeah, you know, Bill Bill Burr is on a podcast network. I forget what it's called because I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But see, Chuck, I don't mean to be a naysayer. I don't. I want to be positive. However, when I hear the name Bill Burr or anybody that is recognizable, I instantly think, now they ain't coming on.
Speaker 1: Well I've never gotten yeah, I mean, the most famous stand up comedian I ever got was Reverend Bob Levy. Right, that was the most famous stand up I ever got, unless you want to count stuttering John as a stand up, but I wouldn't. You know what I'm saying. I mean, But even so, you don't need a stand up guy. You just need a guy who wants to come on and do some funny stuff, you know, and then get them to interact with Uncle.
Speaker 2: Bang.
Speaker 1: I mean gold, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I do, I do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, I'm going to get more talking.
Speaker 8: If you want to hear me more talking, get those people and you hear me talking, So start getting some people like can't entertaining you tell it to get like?
Speaker 2: True, I have to work harder had on it.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 2: I do have to work harder on the guest procurement end of things.
Speaker 1: And somebody that really enjoys talking to Uncle might turn around and invite him onto their podcast. And quite honestly, I envisioned years ago, and we didn't get the flow going really well, that I wanted to get reports from Uncle every once in a while. I'm thinking that somebody else might run with that sort of idea. Let's get Uncle to drop in and give us a report or Uncle's sports report was my idea, but I mean somebody else gets one, I know, and he could become part of somebody else's podcast out there. That would create automatic marketing for the Uncle show.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Uncle, you could be a correspondent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm trying to want to be.
Speaker 8: But you're not doing the compside on your side and getting the people.
Speaker 2: Uncle, we need an agent, We need an agent or somebody else.
Speaker 7: What when now you're saying an these things? What a long time ago?
Speaker 2: I was thinking about Uncle, what you need to do? One of these days, maybe you and missus Psychic could take a drive up to LA and knock on the doors of all sorts of talent agents offices and be like, you know, present yourself like, look, I'm Uncle of Uncle the podcast. I'm having some difficulties in finding and procuring guests and you know, getting appearances on other shows on my marketing. Do you think you could help me out in that regards as my agent? What could you do for me? That's what I was going to bet A nice day in La.
Speaker 7: That's in La.
Speaker 2: I know that those people are all over the place in La. Yes, there's a lot of them. Now I don't know what their fees are.
Speaker 7: That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: No money. Yeah, but in the meantime, without an agent, it does come down to me. I'm not going to shirk my responsibility. I'm out to double down on my efforts to try to get comedy oriented content creators on this show.
Speaker 8: That's really neat what you said, Yes, get away, all right, I got someone in the evolution.
Speaker 7: It's an only one and you just said it.
Speaker 2: But to get me to get more guests. There you go, there it.
Speaker 1: Is more guests.
Speaker 7: That's what I want to hear from you.
Speaker 8: Oh, then it's for you going to start what you haven't been able to do to try.
Speaker 7: To get damn.
Speaker 2: So what really this is is time for me to give my revolution. I need to get more guests.
Speaker 1: There you go, Jimmy, what do you think of all this?
Speaker 2: Does this sound that?
Speaker 7: Jimmy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 10: I think that's a great idea?
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made one up for you.
Speaker 1: Are you aren't you volunteering your time Aaron and come up with ways for you to do stuff? Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: I applaud it. It takes a lot of vision you're a true visionary uncle.
Speaker 8: That perfect because I would get into somebody talking to me and you know how I am. Jick knows how I am. Jimmy knows how I am. I can get into those people's wings and.
Speaker 2: Like that. There you go, Yeah, get in there.
Speaker 7: I mean you gotta get but you gotta get the people.
Speaker 2: Got it? Yeah, that's that's that is important. There's no way around it. There's got we got a job for people. His revolution is going to be that.
Speaker 10: I think the perfect guy that would join in perfect first show would be David Spade.
Speaker 2: David there.
Speaker 1: Well there's a high reach right there.
Speaker 2: M Yeah for real, Yeah, I I love I love ideas like that. I would absolutely, I'm all in favor of it, mister David Spade, be great. Is that the guy once again?
Speaker 1: Is that the guy who did Joe Dirt? I always confuse him.
Speaker 2: He is dirty. He is Joe Dirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, No, that would be a perfect fit.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how willing he is to go on other podcasts. I've never seen him really do it. I know Jim Florentine sometimes has been on podcasts of Like People, I I shake my head at, like, how the hell did they decide to go with them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I like Florentine too because he's a metal fan. He has his own show on one of the serious XM metal channels and it's a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus he does a podcast where he just like talks, which you know he you know, includes some metal stuff on there too, but you know, but his like his other comedy podcast. It's allegedly comedy, but sometimes it's just free flowing thoughts and it's just pretty wild. Have you ever listened to the Jim Florentine podcast, the regular one.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've listened to his actual podcast. I've seen him as a guest. Recently, I watched an old clip from an episode of Tom Green's show, The Webelvision Show. He was doing from his house in Hollywood, and he'd have people out of his house's guests. Florentine was there. I was watching a clip of that on YouTube. But I haven't ever actually heard his podcast.
Speaker 7: Let's get the Pumit Party to party people. Yes, back into the business.
Speaker 2: You get party people.
Speaker 7: Get them because I know they come, they win.
Speaker 2: They're good friends.
Speaker 1: Florentine is not, even though he's like a he's recognizable name to you and me. His podcast has steadily not been huge. It was huge, like for one year, but that was about six seven years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, even now when he has that show on Sirius that doesn't bring listeners, well, not that big.
Speaker 1: No, the podcast is not that huge.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ranks below most contemporaries and a bunch of no name guys. Even his podcast doesn't carry I mean, look, it carries more than we do, but you know it's not but it's not that big. It's just not that big. And a lot of times these guys maintained their podcast basically just to advertise their stand up you.
Speaker 2: Know, yes, yes, absolutely, yeah, I bet that's what he's doing. Yeah, because he's always like advertising his stand up dates, even on his like heavy metal show. Yeah, I'll be in Cleveland this week at Yuck Yucks or whatever you know.
Speaker 1: So right right, and even when he gets like a metal band on to come on, they'll be like, oh, well, we're going to be in this city. And if he's there at the same time, boy, believe it, his date comes up. If it's within one hundred and fifty miles of you know the guys. Hey, I'm playing in the next you know city over he does that, you know, which is funny. But I'm thinking if he comes to California even he might that might be a guy who would who would actually agree to it, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I might have to try to reach out to him.
Speaker 2: I should, and I'll he's one that would be worthwhile to send, like kind of a lengthy email to show that I do know who he is, that I appreciate his work and I'm a fellow heavy metal enthusiast. Things like that. I like his show over at serious we also do our show.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is like you send him a call over, send him a card, yes, all that, all that sort of thing anymore. Yeah, I'm gonna have to spend some time sending out some messages to people like that, uh that you know, Yeah, people that we know would make good guests. We need to do that.
Speaker 1: So I have a weird angle to maybe discuss with you off air about how you could maybe add in to go at it and make a unique request.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I actually I might know kind of what you're talking about, Like just knowing fluarantine because of cort makers. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I know where you're there. You go, okay, you know how Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know what these people are talking about.
Speaker 1: It's okay, that's.
Speaker 2: All right, uncle, doan sweat your world. We're just living in it. It's a little sad at the top of the show.
Speaker 1: It's a little secret to try and help maybe to entice the guy. That's all that we're thinking that might work, and we don't want to share it because other people.
Speaker 2: Might try to use it. Yeah, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Anyways, but that's interesting. But there's also just hundreds and hundreds of these guys, and especially in California where you are, I guarantee you there's people that probably are your neighbors that are stand up comedians in one way or another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, literally probably literally, you know why, you know who I.
Speaker 7: Would like to get on. Who's that you haven't gone tucked the neighbors.
Speaker 8: I know if those started, just to saying if they have, if we got them started, yes, they may have.
Speaker 7: Somebody may come then well might pull it in.
Speaker 2: There's no way, there's no doubt that our neighbors have massive social media followings. I'm talking massive. I know they do, so that's one of the reasons why it's a tenuous thing that they would be really good to have them. But I want to walk that fine line of being a good neighbor, of not trying to pander and also trying not to like I mean, just ask. Yeah, but I don't want to ask because I don't want to ask and make it seem like it's like this favor that's not disturbing, or say, you're following what I'm am? I making this up in my head? Is this some sort of neurosis I have? Am I making all this up? First of all, we have.
Speaker 7: A feeling that neighbors would get me going.
Speaker 2: They I have no doubt. I have no doubt they would. Okay, the phone call go on?
Speaker 7: Holded, Jimmy, who's on his line? Next call it?
Speaker 11: Hell, Hey guys, you guys are talking a lot of nonsense, Sara tonight. It seems like about all of this, Uh, who cares what those guys next door are doing. You guys are the best thing on the on the internet radio that there is. That's what matters.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ed. We that's him again. It means a lot, man, It really does it does. This is this is edy and don't talk.
Speaker 7: Just listen.
Speaker 2: Just listen.
Speaker 7: We're not talking that, we're talking things.
Speaker 11: You tell me when I can talk, I'll talk. When you said, ed, have.
Speaker 1: You been on since the Yankees got spanked or what you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: No, not, Yeah, that's what I'm I was hoping we could get around to a little little world series talk since you guys bailed last week. I figured Uncle was kind of, you know, ashamed of his Yankees the way they showed up.
Speaker 7: But I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so happy to see the Yankees.
Speaker 11: I didn't want to embarrass him, you know, or anything. But hey, man, my Dodgers just beat the ship out of your Yankees.
Speaker 2: Man, oh boy, Oh really.
Speaker 8: It's really it's really it was really my Mens that got you in there, if you think about it, I.
Speaker 11: Think I think it was more like the Dodgers that kept the Mets out of there, isn't it and kept.
Speaker 7: Your team Annie kid you yes, right, they get you there. So it's my Mets that I'm managed.
Speaker 2: So the Mets paid a favor to the Dodgers in losing to them. That's a favor they did.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, they're nice, such a nice Okay, Christmas come early for the Dodgers. There you go, direct from direct from the Mets headquarters.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm telling you, man, this World Series is so much fun whenever the Dodgers are even in it. It's fun even when they lose, which is most of the time. But when they win, oh man, that's huge. And if they beat the skankies, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was enjoyable games. It wasn't just a bunch of blowouts and crap and slow moving you know, nonsense.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 11: And they gave them a little hope with that that book in game in game four that they won, gave them a little hope and then let them get up five five nothing in the you know, in game five, thinking, yeah, we're we're going back to La. All we got to do is win two on the road. We've done that before. Up five runs, man, we're going back to La. You know, Judge was wondering who he's going to sit by and party with on the plane when he dropped that ball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I tell you something. They made a fool of themselves with all of them all over the place.
Speaker 11: Have you guys, have you ever heard of John Boy? John Boy videos? He does baseball videos, and he like reads the lips and you know, he's really good at reading the lips of when there's arguments there guys talking. Anyway, he's a big Yankees fan, and he put up a video though it showed the Dodgers a scouting report. He got ahold of it, and it said, just just put the ball in play and essentially let the Yankees destroy themselves on the field. That's the Dodger scouting report. Part of it.
Speaker 2: Interest then, and that was true?
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, yeah, well look look up go to John Boy John Boy videos YouTube, really good baseball videos.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Okay, but we've got a O M. B O Y.
Speaker 11: You know, the big video. He's a Yankees fan. Yankees fan, but he got ahold of a Dodger scouting report on the Yankees and essentially it just said, uh, you know, they'll do themselves in. Just put the ball in play and if anybody to watch the fifth inning of that last game, we saw that happen. Yeah, it's hilarious. Have good scouts, man, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A big part of it, Yeah, doing intel, that's what that is. That's the intelligence operatives of baseball.
Speaker 11: Intelligence report, right, Yeah, true enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what that is.
Speaker 11: We're back to politics. Let's let's let's let's not go that way.
Speaker 2: Now, come on on guys, Government Hour, Government Government Hour, I live, I live.
Speaker 8: That's his Hey, if you want the government now set me off and you him.
Speaker 11: I already heard that, and so I'm ready for your hour. Brother, you're you're my hour uncle. You you saved my life every week when you come on. Man there you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you mean you were listening to this this guy they cleming guy that's going to be in a office.
Speaker 2: You know, I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to talk about other stuff on my show. I just couldn't convince anybody to get to it.
Speaker 11: It was no man, you you're that's what I listened to your show tonight for man Kell. Yeah, because you know Jimmy. I got to hear Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I want to know him from Jimmy.
Speaker 11: But Jimmy still seems mad. Though Jimmy should be partying, he still seems mad to me. Man, you know, I don't know Jimmy.
Speaker 1: You there, I think he's you know, I got him on here, Jimmy, I got him on whole bring it in here, bring him in, Okay, I'll bring Jimmy in here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bring Jimmy in here.
Speaker 2: You've got it, Okay, just bring it in here.
Speaker 7: I'm want man. But he's saying it's big being me being and getting tired today.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Jimmy's part of this conversation.
Speaker 7: Bring him in Yeah, there, don't pack them. Open the lines up, Juck.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 11: Just how about those Dodgers, Jimmy, I did already. Clarity helped. Clarity came from the Tigers. He helped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody, Tigers.
Speaker 7: I didn't think we were going to take clarity.
Speaker 11: The Dodgers got to pitch your name, clarity from the Tigers and not in the last game he pitch, he wasn't so good, but he was helpful along the way. So thank you Tigers.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 10: And I'll have admt uh after this season.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 10: I like the times pitching now. It shaves forty minutes off these games on average, which you like me? Man, I've come to like it. Not me, man, not me.
Speaker 11: I think you know what I think that it is including Otani know a Dodger who I love and and you know, hey, I'm in the Okkawi religion and everything. But he's the first fifty to fifty guy. But he did it after they did the deal where pitchers can only throw twice and if they throw a third time, you know, it's counts as a back if they don't pick the guy off. I think that's bs and the basses the four inches bigger bases. So I'm not for that man, for.
Speaker 7: The gulping on the backside of a pitcher.
Speaker 11: No, you know, they made the last year, not this year. Last year was the first year they made the bases a total of four inches bigger, and a pitcher can only make two throws the first base, you know, pickoff moves. If he makes a third and he doesn't get the guy out, it's like a back. The guy goes to second base, so you can't hold runners on. You can't really hold runners on. So that's that guy with his name. Forty stolen bases, seventy I mean seventy stolen bases, forty home runs for the Braves last year, Akuna and even a tawny god love him. Fifty four homers, fifty nine stolen bases. He did it under those rules. They get asterisks. As far as I'm concerned, they I'd love him. They're great ballplayers. They belong in the Hall of Fame. But you know, when you change rules and make it easier to do something like steel bases, you got to get the asterisk next to your name in the record books. Eventually it's a dog.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 11: I may be talking more insight baseball that you guys were aware of. If I am, I'm sorry. Last year made the basis pier and only two throws the first base if you don't get the guy out. If you throw a third time, he goes to second base like a balk. That says of last year.
Speaker 2: We.
Speaker 7: Didn't know.
Speaker 8: I'm very good interesting ed because I didn't even know about that.
Speaker 7: You come up with something interesting.
Speaker 11: People don't.
Speaker 2: Going on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah it is, and it's uh, it's all on what's his name? Uh, you know, the the Commissioner of base present commissioner of baseball, whose name I've suddenly forgotten. Uh, it'll probably pop into my head in a second.
Speaker 2: But the only thing I saw Rob Manfred.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Rob Manfred. I think anybody who has any inside uh connection to Trump should have Rob Manfred arrested and put in prison right now?
Speaker 2: What did he do? What did any do? Uncle? That's the problem in.
Speaker 11: The first after the first day in office. You know, yeah, Rob Manfred will be arrested and prosecuted for trying to ruin baseball.
Speaker 8: Now is talking about sent you into that standpoint, How do you think Austin board is going to be?
Speaker 11: Like, no, just.
Speaker 8: Orders for the curiosity of everybody talking.
Speaker 11: Yeah, how do you think Mexican you mean Mexican baseball players coming to America to.
Speaker 7: Play or what those kind of people coming to a boarders?
Speaker 11: Mexican baseball players. I'm all for them. They got some good players down there. You know, all of those Latin American ballplayers are.
Speaker 7: Good as long as as long as the pleasant don't shoot him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, we're going around here, you know.
Speaker 8: We're going to have them.
Speaker 7: That president's gonna go in there and start shooting them. But the way he told me, no, he's not.
Speaker 11: Uncle. Look uncle who was Who's gonna work in his hotels? Who's going to work in his hotels? If he does that, we're gonna get good ballplayers and cheap hotel workers. It's nothing's going to change, dude.
Speaker 7: Everybody went, yeah, but we're not gonna pay a cent. They're going to give the witch the witch.
Speaker 11: But everybody's gonna.
Speaker 7: We're not gonna have a sin.
Speaker 11: We we we're not. But it doesn't matter what parties in there. What has Biden done for you? Nothing? Force a bunch of experimental shrim injections that Trump inaugurated onto you.
Speaker 7: No, what he did, what he did, We don't need that was he took what he did, he took uh took the.
Speaker 2: Took uh the go down.
Speaker 7: Well, he's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Dods play some meds.
Speaker 1: We do you think he did talking about the insulin right and insolent I?
Speaker 11: Yes, Now, what I think is going to be good if if, if we can get the borders open, get more Latin American baseball players up here, because they're very good baseball players. They're fun to watch, they have great skills.
Speaker 2: It's important, no doubt about it, very important.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're gonna politics. We're not going to separate it from baseball online.
Speaker 2: Absolutely in the.
Speaker 10: United we need all those Only twenty five percent of the current people the illegal aliens, speak Spanish currently, and most of them aren't from Mexico.
Speaker 11: You know what, that's really good, that's excellent, Jimmy, because we won't need to hire as many interpreters for the ball clubs, for the ballplayers, and excellent, excellent information and sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Everything's running like a fine oiled machine as far as I.
Speaker 11: Can tell, it is it is, It is exactly. I mean, it's going as it should. It's going as it has to.
Speaker 2: That's okay, let's see you can do it. Hold up for four years now, uncle?
Speaker 9: Are you four years?
Speaker 11: The Doctors are going to win the World Series four years in a row? Is that what you're saying, uncle?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, they gotta have this strong pictures and a lot.
Speaker 11: Down with that. They're gonna, you know, they're gonna.
Speaker 8: If they don't have a single picture that can't do what they did, they ain't gonna be in there.
Speaker 2: It's important.
Speaker 11: Well you know what though, but the pitching kind of stood up in the World Series, didn't it?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 11: Did they? But I mean that's just you know, all of that, all of that flaky stuff they did for the last month of the season kind of pulled together. When they got into the it went opposite. As usual, Usually they roar into the last few years into the playoffs and then they get wiped out right away. This year, they look like, how are they going to make it?
Speaker 2: Through this.
Speaker 11: They're not going to make it with this pitching.
Speaker 7: And the picture stood up.
Speaker 11: That's for the most part, you got it. I gotta take back every bad thing I said against.
Speaker 8: That's the one thing I was I was surprised at is the pictures to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean because we knew who knew how.
Speaker 8: At the time when the series would the other series when they went and beating them, the Yankees came back and come back and beat them and had a sweep.
Speaker 7: I said, oh boy, that's going to happen in the next series. That's what I'd just been thinking of out not.
Speaker 11: They did it by the skin of their teeth though. It was by the skin of the teeth, because you know, the guy that closed the game for the Dodgers was a starter who just came back from Tommy John surgery's been he's been flaky, he's been good. But in you know, in the postseason he was good. Well Walker Bueler, Big game Bueler from twenty twenty. But you know what they came through. Man, they did. No relievers left, and he told the manager, I can do it, I'll pitch, and he got it done.
Speaker 2: Man, did They didn't didn't didn't they hear the closer?
Speaker 7: God just had a closer. Cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but they used him. They used him early game, They used like forty pitches. He couldn't come out again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used him earlier in the game, their closer. From what I understood, Yeah, that's tell you too earlier.
Speaker 11: And that's time that Buehler told the manager, Hey, Buehler said, I'm and Buehler just pitched a day before the day, you know, day before this, you know, two days before started the game, did well. He said, hey, I'm I'm available if you need me in the bullpen. Dodger manager said, patted him on the head, had no, we need you if we have a game. Seven seventh inning came around and Bueller, he grabbed his bag in his clip, said look, skip, I'm going to the bullpen. If you want me, call me, and he just split. He took it on himself and uh, hey, man, they didn't have anybody else that could be trusted. And he came out. Man, that guy he should be a co MVP almost with.
Speaker 2: Pretty m hm. Oh yeah, brave.
Speaker 7: I know you're not a fan, but I told you he was only a play guy. I knew it was because Freeman.
Speaker 2: He was. We also learned about him that he went to the high school in Orange, the city of Orange, that was right by where we lived when we were living in Orange. He went to high school. Yeah, I didn't know he went to Yeah, he grew up in Orange. He went to high school right down the street from where we lived.
Speaker 7: Nowcome, you didn't know that she was on the cliffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you did not realize that. My wife found that out. Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man went to pretty pretty.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 11: Hey, you gotta you gotta take what joy you can get in this world. Man, Dodger's beating the Yankees, that's big joy for me. Man, I love you guys, but that's that's a big.
Speaker 8: I guess it's a big stamp of beating the Yankees because there is one thing, there is one thing that my uh and uncle would that skept saying, was they hated the Yankees. Actually, thinking it back, we did did like hated the Yankees. Those did like my Mets, but the Yankees to it. I see what you have come from me.
Speaker 11: I think I like the Mets because because they hired Willie Mays at the end of his career. I don't know. Man that went. I remember that, and so I have a fond feeling about the Mets for that.
Speaker 1: It brought him into the World Series too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't win it, but they played the A's then.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 8: I bet you next year they'd be bitterers.
Speaker 11: Who managed that team? Former uh, former Brooklyn Dodger managed the miracle Mets, did he not?
Speaker 2: I believe that he was?
Speaker 8: He?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was the manager that year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. After that he died, he died.
Speaker 1: It's interesting have you ever.
Speaker 2: Watched that way?
Speaker 11: Not long, not too much after he led the Mets to their first ever World Series Gill Hodges beloved us basement.
Speaker 1: It's interesting if you watch those those old games, some of them you can see Nolan Ryan coming out of the bullpen.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Nolan Ryan was it the Mets too.
Speaker 11: That's funny.
Speaker 2: That used to that that that that that.
Speaker 7: Team.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, we'll wait.
Speaker 1: After he left the Mets, he went to the Angels, he did, yes, he went to the California Angels. Then he went to the Houston Astros. Oh, and then finally the Rangers.
Speaker 11: That Ryan yet, I think Nolan Ryan was. Nolan Ryan was like one of the Nephelim or something, because that guy was a hard thrower. He never had any Tommy John surgery and he pitched into his forties throwing hard like he did. He had to be one of those guys that was came out of the Union of the you know, the whatever, the angels and the women of Earth, you know, the Nephilon people. He must be like one of those guys snake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean he never had a Tommy John surgery, and he wasn't a junk ball pitcher that throws you know, soft stuff. He threw hard stuff his whole career into his forties, you know, and was good. You know, So I don't know that guy was that guy's an anomaly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, over over five thousand strikeouts, over three hundred wins, you know, I mean the guy, Yeah, what are you.
Speaker 2: Going to do?
Speaker 1: I mean, the only thing is his win loss record was kind of rough. But you got to remember the teams he was.
Speaker 2: With, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean when you then as a Dodger fan in seventy three, when he broke Sandy Kofax's uh single season strikeout record, I say an asterisk goes there because that was the first year that the designated hitter went in in the American League.
Speaker 2: That's when it's start.
Speaker 11: You know, hey, if it's a close game, leave him in, man, he doesn't have to hit.
Speaker 7: Is that that's when it started to be that.
Speaker 11: Oh seventy three was the first year of the designated hitter. And that's the year that Nolan Ryan in the American League broke Sandy Kofax's single season strikeout record. Yeah, so I say an asterisk. Asterisk belongs there, But you know that's a Dodger fan talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh good.
Speaker 1: But later in his career though, he was still leading the league a bunch of times when he was with the Astros, still with the strikeouts, and with the Astros he had to bat.
Speaker 11: So you know, oh, no doubt. Man, the dude was a monster pitcher. There's no getting around that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I wonder what I wonder how the teams in the accident in the in the summer now I'm coming back next summer, how they're going to be end from starting up again.
Speaker 11: I mean, when we're going to bring in some good pictures and they're going to repeat the World Series win maybe over the Yankees again, hopefully right now, right now.
Speaker 7: We got a big part why we're having a problem with we're having we're having a problem with the Chiefs.
Speaker 8: That team has now in the football for a moment and we uh they won two super Bowls, they're going for it three to flow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so now so now they get this next one, they'll be in.
Speaker 2: A people will be officially sick of them if that happens.
Speaker 8: That's what they're working on them. That's what that's what they're working on. Yeah, but that's what they're working on.
Speaker 11: You know what I am. I believe that sports gets fixed and that they're cheating of that. But I don't think it doesn't necessarily only work. It doesn't always work. I think in baseball it's not the players that you can cheat with. Now now I confess I listen to you know, I'm a I'm a subscriber of ocell and a Greek rated why and the Greek thinks baseball hitters can hit the ball anytime anywhere they want, you know, And uh, I don't think he understands the physics of a of a pitch baseball. And I think those guys that told him that minor league players were pulling his leg or they were guys who knew they were not long for pro ball because they weren't advancing and being able to hit even a little bit, and they pulled his leg. But there is cheating in baseball.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, Nastros anybody, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Man' that's what I'm talking to, that about cheating in baseball. That that's what started.
Speaker 1: Well, so you noticed all these guys have to cover their mouths when they talk now and stuff like that, which you know, oh yeah, for years people were you know, reading lips and stealing saws and you know, I mean.
Speaker 11: Just you know, that's uh, that's something I think the Greek doesn't quite grasp the whole picture of. But yes, no help and.
Speaker 2: Umpiring, well I don't agree with that.
Speaker 11: You look at the Game five of that twenty seventeen World Series. The umpiring was very, very bad, but it was usually when an umpire's off, he's just not catching the outside pitches. He's given an extra six interest to both teams. Game five, he was given it to the Astros. Yeah, and I watched it and I could see it. But uh, there was one of those baseball you know, these baseball stat sites. There's about five or six that are really people really rely on them. One dude, he did a thing where you know, yeah, the calls were going exponentially against the Dodgers. I'm figuring Bill Miller, who was a behind the plate umpire that night, got a fat envelope, a envelope of cash with his uh, his hotel trade that night. Because it was really obvious if you're if you're a close observer of baseball, you saw this. And Darvish wasn't tipping his pitches. They were electronically transmitted to the hitter. So we know this stuff now. But back then, to my credit, I told the friend of mine, something's wrong with this World series. Dude, I don't know what it is, but there's something fishy. And then he's the one who told me a year and a half later, Hey man, did you hear the astros cheated? What tell me about it?
Speaker 7: What are you this challenge? Question?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What is the question?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 8: For a moment, hold on, Ny, Chuck, sure, hold on, hold on, how would you would explain? Uh, I'm paya, for example, have fing in now to give a cheat game out on a one certain team, no hockey.
Speaker 11: To get paid. You know, it's about money. But you know what, the players get so much money. Now, what are you going to give the players money wise to you know, like the nineteen nineteen Black Sox, they tried to pay those guys not to not to not to play well, and uh, you know all of that. But these guys get so much money. You're inter to do You're gonna ruin my reputation.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. Yeah, only on that time, only.
Speaker 11: On and technology, technology and umpire is how is how it's rigged? Now if it's rigged and cheated, it's technology and umpire and it's and it's here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 11: If you put a dude a hitters up to bat and it's a it's a oh one count, the pitch is outside, but to get called to strike, it's O two. Now, it's well known, batting averages at O two goes way down because the dude's protecting. He's just trying to stay alive in the in the bat. That's how an umpire can control a game. I watched it in twenty seventeen Game five of the World Series as a bitter Dodger fan. Over that, over that, who watched who's a student of baseball? Any game. An umpire can affect the game by making bad calls like that.
Speaker 7: I got to start listening. Hat a stunt, think you gotta start listening. Baseball and the umpire.
Speaker 11: Is it's a mind game. Yes, it's a very big mind game, baseball is.
Speaker 2: I'm telling the game mind game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the mind game.
Speaker 7: Trying to figure that.
Speaker 11: I mean, they're good athletes and everything, but it's a mind game that they play between themselves.
Speaker 2: Sure going on there?
Speaker 7: Shoot all this bad and this guy knows.
Speaker 2: A lot going on there. If you're paying attention to you.
Speaker 11: You put batters in bad counts. You know how they collect all the data nowadays, all the technology that if the dude's one and two oh and two, his batting average goes way down. If he's two and one, three and one, his batting average goes up. Who controls that behind the plate, the umpire?
Speaker 8: So with less than ten minutes left, minutes talking, ten minutes, we're talking talk when at the talk we're.
Speaker 1: Talking man less than ten minutes left.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was wondering what you guys think about this ability to challenge plays in baseball?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You know where they can actually get a replay and challenge a play and you got so many challenges?
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? Uncle?
Speaker 8: I thought that what that deal is interesting too? Now that that's an other thing, Ed, that would that need to be good? I mean because now it's following you know how football is doing. They're doing the same thing with football as they're doing now in the challenge in baseball.
Speaker 7: I think now it's evening out my opinion.
Speaker 11: What do you think, Ed, I of course have an opinion on this, but what is in baseball? Back in nineteen seventy seven seventy eight, the Dodgers lost two in a row World Serious to the Yankees. One of those games was lost, one of the crucial one of those series was lost because Reggie Jackson stuck his hip out obviously and deflected a double play ball that was thrown from second base. And it was obvious on the replay, but you couldn't challenge. We had replay then, but you couldn't challenge. How frustrating. Look gosh, look at that. It's obvious. Tommy Lasorda probably died five years earlier than he had to because he never forgave Reggie for that. I that you know. So now if that same play happened today. We could challenge it and they'd say, hey, no, that's a double play yep.
Speaker 7: But because it hit the guy, yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: And he literally you can watch the video if you can find that video. I forget seven. I think it's a seventy eight series. Yeah, it's an easy double play ball and Reggie he like stuck his hip out to deflect the throw obvious, but the umpires missed it and Lasorda was enraged, but nobody cared. There's no there's no replay, you know, I want to replay on this. There's there's you know that's but you see it on the TV. They show you the replay now and you're pissed off. So no, I think if we got to see the replay, then the manager can ask for a replay. I think that's a good deal.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go. Well, uncle, do we want to do shoutouts?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you got a shout outs?
Speaker 7: Cone the shoutouts? All right? Jimmy First, Jimmy used that I'm scoo, okay, shoot down a shoutout. I We'll go around to everybody here.
Speaker 11: Well, what can I do but a shout out? The world champion Los Angeles Dodgers and uh and the m VP Freddie Freeman man, and he really brought it. Good on you, brother, well, yeah it is and I love you guys as always. Thanks for doing what you guys do. Aaron, Uncle, Oh you guys, thanks a lot, ed well.
Speaker 2: Take care.
Speaker 1: O. Yeah, Jimmy, we mentioned Jimmy first.
Speaker 10: To go back with you, all right, Jimmy, shout out to the Lions.
Speaker 11: I have fun.
Speaker 10: Turn apart those nasty Texans. I'm sure you're went by a good thirty forty fifty points bread as it has been the US lately with the Lions. Uh, just real quick, do you tack? The Lions could take casey? Guess or no? And good night everyone in peace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Jimmy, it's good. We'll think about that. Uncle. Could the Lions beat Kansas City in the game. I think they could.
Speaker 7: I can't the way they get they've been playing, I think they could right now. We know right now, Nan is waiting to have somebody beat him because.
Speaker 2: I know the way she's looking at potential super Bowl and.
Speaker 7: Up undefeated. Does that manu something.
Speaker 2: Potential super Bowl? I mean they're both good teams. They could both make it there. So we'll see Uncle, de shout outs.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm the last one.
Speaker 2: I'm the first one.
Speaker 7: I'm the last one.
Speaker 2: Okay, shouting on the system, I usually Okay, shout out to all the comedy people. I'm going to be messaging you shortly and preemptively. I want to thank you for even sending a message back to me or possibly coming on the show. That's great. Shout out to you. There you go, Uncle, Uncle, who you got? God and me?
Speaker 7: Bunny that's been listening.
Speaker 8: Oh, and hopefully had a lot of listeners on my outside shows out of the country.
Speaker 7: Ye how they came out. Shout out that, y'all.
Speaker 2: Chuck, did you want to shout anybody outs? I'm good.
Speaker 1: I mean look, I'll let you know Uncle that we had listeners in Germany and Canada tonight outside of the US. And that's about it for outside the country this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Uncle, I think we did it.
Speaker 7: Is a show three hundred and fifty is in the books. Bye bye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Oh, we wanted to talk off add on podcast is uncle the podcast dot com? That's it? You're right, Okay, we'll go now.
Speaker 7: It's two minutes. You're gonna talk Alfa about something
Speaker 8: Bright uh