Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday, It's mugshot Monday. I'm here with my girl Keisha. I'm gonna talk about these dummies once again.
Speaker 2: You did the intro with so much excitement, like did you take one of those caffeine things?
Speaker 1: WHOA, No, I didn't. I just like really trying to turn it on. Girling.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, browse okay, brows.
Speaker 3: You guys, if you're watching a video.
Speaker 1: I got my brows done today, and whenever I get them done, I feel like I look like Bert or Ernie, like one of them. Like with this why, I don't know. They're just so dark.
Speaker 3: It makes you look like at least seven seven years younger. What why? I don't know, but it does.
Speaker 1: My godsh You get them done every fucking week, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: I mean you look like you when it got work done on your face.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just I went today and I got my eyebrows died, and I got my eyelashes tinted, and then okay, and then, of course, as per usual, there was a time issue with me and I. You were like, oh, I thought we're recording. I was like, literally, give me five minutes and I went in the bathroom and I put on a smidge of mascara, once swallow lipstick, and I'm ready to roll.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look refreshed, you look like you got some good dick. You look like you just came back from vacation. You look like you got work.
Speaker 3: Done on your face.
Speaker 2: You look years younger today, Like, seriously, this is it right here. So whatever you did today, that's it. Okay coming through the lashes are coming through you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, jeez, Louise, I can't take all the compliments.
Speaker 2: Doc you just saying like you look like you're living your best life right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: People are gonna people are like, let me run to this video to see what you Well.
Speaker 3: I like your question, like coming with new face, who it is?
Speaker 1: I do like your hot pink shirt you're on you on the theme.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: If you ever want to text me and say, hey, I'm wearing a hot pink shirt and it's I've got five I can always find a shirt to match.
Speaker 3: Okay. So James and I had this conversation.
Speaker 2: The other day in the car okay, and I told him, I said, she has really come around to me, making us dress of like you know, like suggestions. She's been like she actually changed shirts like last week so we could match.
Speaker 3: He was really said. She used to be like so like no, no, no, I'm like, I think she likes it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is? It is it on camera it looks really nice when you're wearing the same color shirt. It does. It does, and I've noticed it from Brandy and Julie always do that, and really, yeah, I just think whatever, whatever Brandy's wearing, She's like, I'm coming over in a green shirt and the Julia or runter class and get a green shirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I never know what I'm gonna wear until like right before I do my hair.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just came back from getting my I roused on, obviously, and I'm in a literally like a navy blue sweatshirt. This is I mean, this is what I'm wearing. I will change for our next recording, which will be plaid pill and then our next recording after that will be Love is Blind. We're gonna be doing three recordings here in the next two days, and yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll change to the core plot. Feel like that blew my mind this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for those of you who've been around for a long time and have already watched all the seasons of Plathfvill you know, Keisha and are doing a rewatch over on Pink Shade Prime And this episode we're covering this week is the second famous driveway scene, where the first one is, of course, when Barry told Olivia she had problems with her character yes, And the second one is when Ethan and Barry get in like the physical altercation in the driveway.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was bawling. Why because that was my life? Oh, it got me in all the fields.
Speaker 2: I was so proud of Ethan, just like I even cried at the end with the little party.
Speaker 3: I cry, I.
Speaker 2: Think I am. I don't know, but I was trying almost the whole episode.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's interesting he doesn't cry anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I really don't cry anymore. But also because I know each of these people and how horrible most of them actually are. And Ethan did say something very interesting on this episode when he said to his dad, well, it's nice that you said that on camera for everyone to see. I clocked that because I think a lot happens behind the scenes and then the parents get on camera and not like they're perfect.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Anyway, guys, we're not here to talk about Okay, you gotta talk.
Speaker 3: I have some real local idiots.
Speaker 1: So today I heard no hmm, okay, you're gonna love this. So last night Dave and I always watch at night, we always watch HGTV. We always watch house Hunters or house Huners International. But sometimes on the weekend they put on something else. They put on My Lottery Dream Home. Okay, okay with David Brumfield, who we love. So that was all last night, but it was a follow up with people like ten years later, like where are they now? There was this couple on there and I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth stuff and Dave's like, you are not going to believe these fef like you're not going like he made it sound like they were the most like hill billy no to you know, came straight out of the Appalachia. I was like, okay, but I just never came out of the bathroom. So finally I came out and it was I can't even explain it. I always took a picture and then I was like, that's not nice. So it was a couple and he literally was like, I it wasn't payday. I literally pulled out my last fifty dollars and played the lottery and I won a million. And the wife was like, yeah, like I didn't know what. I couldn't believe he did that if he wouldn't have won, Like I didn't know what we're gonna do till pay day, which was four days away. So I'm like, oh shit, and I said today, but I the fact that that is not she didn't make more of that, Like what the fuck? Dude?
Speaker 2: Right, Like I was so pissed off, Like you spent our I mean that moment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 1: So the girl was very eccentric. She was small and wide and loved to wear like a like an old style like fifties housewife dress right with like a poofy sleeve and then like nipped at the waist and then a huge skirt. Right. Okay, she must have had a million of these dresses, all from t or whatever. And at one point she's wearing white gloves and a red bow in her hair. I go, are they into Mickey Mouse? Like I don't understand what's happening, And the husband looked like he in his last fifty dollars on a scratcher, right, and when I tell you so. I finally came in and I was looking at them and I was like, well, all right, whatever. And then I was like, wait, what's the before and what's the after? And Dave's like, this is when they're looking at the house. This is what they look like now. I was like, oh, I thought he had a glow up. Dave's like, no, they had a glow down. I was like, oh, okay because the guy, the guy now looked like all like fuzzy, crazy mountain man beard and they lived in Ohio, so okay, okay. So then as I'm getting in the bed, I go, oh, well, I go. Davi's like, I just can't believe this girl in her outfits, this lady, and I said, she's just eccentric. She just likes a yeah, undress whatever, and Dave goes, I can't believe you're not more like dying over what this couple looks like. He's like, I can't believe you're not more. I go, I don't know. They just look like I don't know people, and Dave goes, you know what it is. I think watching those shows.
Speaker 4: Has desisitized you what people look like, and how could it not He goes, I does, I bet you think this looks like one of your ninety.
Speaker 1: Day couples or love after lock up? And I go, yes, it looks like a cross between a ninety day couple and a love after lock up couple. And that's why he doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's right, there's this.
Speaker 2: I mean, we hear crazy things where other people get excited, and we're like, uh.
Speaker 3: Because we hear and see crazy shit all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: And then I hate to have to explain to people. Like even today, I was getting my nails done and I heard the girl in the other room. They were talking about the Epstein Files and blah blah blah talking about people being in cults, and then they were talking about various prisons and stuff, and I had a lot to offer that conversation, but I was so happy not to have.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's the thing is that when you do, people are like, how do you know?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: And then they look at us weirdly because of the shit that we watch, and that is how we've been educated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, oh, well, this is what I cover for my job, and they're like, is your job a probation officer?
Speaker 2: No, No, we're just professional podcasters. Like James makes me say professional podcaster.
Speaker 1: Okay instead of amateur podcaster.
Speaker 2: I guess, well you are, so he goes, there's so many people with podcasts out and they just think that they are like the pros.
Speaker 3: And you guys, you guys are the pros.
Speaker 1: And okay, thank you, James.
Speaker 2: I think you might be a little bit right this one time. This one time, I'm going to completely agree with you, and we are professionals. So yes, yes, yeah, we are desensitized to a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I think I'm going to start saying professional podcaster too.
Speaker 3: I thought you did.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I'm a podcaster. No, I have professional and they're like, for your job. I'm like, okay, whatever. Y'all, we all have that one thing in our makeup bag that makes us ready to go, and for me, it's always my scara. I have tiny little eyes and when I put on my favorite mascara it's like boom, I finally look awake and I'm ready to roll. My favorite mascara is from Thrive Cosmetics. It's their viral two Be mascara and I cannot live without it. I always have two wherever I go, just in case. Thrive Cosmetics is your go to for amplifying your everyday look. They have so many products that I wear every day. You guys, If I have to get on camera and podcast, I always put on the two Bee mascara and then I use the Empower Matt Precision lipstick crayon. This lipstick crayon goes on creamy and it gives you this long lasting velvet matte color. I wear it as a liner and then I layer it as a lipstick too. It's a perfect product. And did you know that every time you use your favorite Thrice Cosmetic products? And did you know every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, You're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in product and cast donations to six hundred giving partners, your purchase directly fuels real impact. And that's beauty with a purpose. Amplify your every day Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash pink shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your order. That's Thrive Cosmetics, Thrive c A U S E M E T I C S dot Com Cosmetics, Thrivecosmetics dot com, slash Pink Shade y'all. With so many options for weight loss treatment plans, it can be hard to know what is the best choice, like who do you trust, what do you know about these side effects? Or if it's even gonna work. That's why Hers offers access to doctor developed treatment plans that are personalized to you. Because what works for me may not work for you, okay. So through her as, you're connected with a medical provider who determines if the treatment is right for you at all, and if prescribed, your treatment plan is personalized to support you in reaching your goals. Plus, you can access a range of treatment options like oral medications or GLP one injectibles. Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to ongoing care, dosage and medication adjustments, lifestyle and nutrition tips, and twenty four to seven support with no hidden cost or membership fees, and with options starting just as low as sixty nine dollars a month with a ten month plan when paid upfront and full, Hers provides access to options that fit your goals and your budget. They even offer the convenience of one hundred percent online care with licensed providers on the other side who learn your story and create this personalized plan to deliver healthy progress you can maintain, so no more yo yoing, just steady results, and that's what we all need right Turn to Hers for comprehensive personalized healthcare you can count on from weight loss support to growing thicker hair, easing anxiety, to navigating menopause symptoms. You hear me menopause symptoms. Even accessing convenient lab testing Hers has you covered. Feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r H E r s dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required. See website for full details important safety information and restriction. Actual price depends on product and plan purchased. Let's talk about these people Love During Lockup Season seven, episode six, Love does cost a thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was, I was? Did I have this episode.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, let's find out I think I did. It won't be for this verse group, which is Gigi, Moumou and Benita girl.
Speaker 3: And before you start on them, okay, you know last week I told you that.
Speaker 2: Gigi and Moumou were together for Valentine's Day, right, huh uh huh Right. The next day they were on live having a full on fights.
Speaker 3: Which he's that one hair. Yeah, she's doing her hair in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: He's yelling and she's like, oh, this is a prison boyfriend. We know each other through the phone, and if he wants to leave, he can leave.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: A couple of days later, because someone send me that said she'll be pregnant by next season, it's moomoo, Gigi.
Speaker 3: And Bonita are all hanging out together.
Speaker 1: Oh lorda maybe they're doing that because they know they can get money from the show, so they may as well try to make it work.
Speaker 2: You couldn't pay me enough money to hang out with my baby daddy's other baby mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there's so many, but Bonita is just the one that jumped on the train right away. Well, so Moon calls bless Moon, Moon calls Gig and she's shaving her legs and I didn't need to see that.
Speaker 2: I just why can't they show her braiding a customer's hair or fluffing her hair or something.
Speaker 3: I didn't get that.
Speaker 1: It's her hair a wig because she has got good hair. I love her hair.
Speaker 3: Okay. So if you ever open up the ship that I send you on.
Speaker 1: TikTok, her real hair, Okay, sometimes I do. Sometimes it's like once a week I go and look what that's not enough?
Speaker 3: What was it? You get to see her real hair. That is not her real hair right there? Okay, okay, but it's so it looks so good.
Speaker 2: I was like, but I could I rock that hairstyle. But open up TikTok and you'll see.
Speaker 3: Her real hair. Okay.
Speaker 1: I think her hair's so cute. So she says, I'm about to go meet with your mom who's Nikita, to get your stuff, and he goes, all right, now, when you meet with Bonita, baby mama number, when you meet with Bonita, don't say anything you know. Don't don't say how you know me or anything, because she could go from zero to one hundred. Like I want you to know I am not messing with her.
Speaker 3: And you need to be able to trust me. Okay, all of that right now, right then and there. She should have known.
Speaker 2: This motherfucker is lying? Why even Senda? Why I don't I never understood why.
Speaker 3: He was okay with the meeting to begin with.
Speaker 1: What's the explanation of who she is?
Speaker 3: Who is this fatholic?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Why why is she here my cousin?
Speaker 1: Is he just gonna let them fight it out and then have them both call him later? And because he's like, I'm not there, not my problem.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he wants that to happen because he's afraid. Afraid Benita.
Speaker 2: Well, he's afraid at this point either one of them can mess up his stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he doesn't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: So I mean I kind of don't okay anyway, right, I don't understand why I want to smart people. I don't know why I'm trying to put sense on it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Nikita comes in and she meets the dog. I just think she's so stunning Nikita. I like her hair, I like her style. I know you don't agree with me, and that's okay, but I think she's just like a stunning woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think she's unattractive.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there there we go there.
Speaker 2: So I don't know why how eyeliner has to go to our hairline either.
Speaker 1: Some people didn't remember the first remember the first season of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and Meredith Mark's had the eyebrow that went all the way as to her girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it was like, I don't know, it was like drag. Really, it was like, don't don't do drag like that. We respect drag way too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she meets Zoe the eleven year old and she sees the dogs, which once again they like focus in on the dogs, and Nikita says, okay, girl'll change of plans. Benita doesn't want anybody come in to her house going to the storage unit. She says, all the stuff is a the storage unit, so.
Speaker 3: Which that doesn't make any sense either. Why then, what was that the house.
Speaker 2: Versus what was in the storage unit? Is the storage unit brand new?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I have to think, like at the house would be like the car and any other big things, but in the storage unit should be everything else. And why is the house? Like it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she sold the car because she obviously needs a better car, because that car was barely making it that she was in.
Speaker 1: Listen, you can, you can. You could get some fakes for everything that you sold accidentally accidentally.
Speaker 3: Agreed and you should go with her ring.
Speaker 1: You could go get a fake for everything. Yeah, but not a car. Somebody's gonna notice a car is missing. Yeah yeah, that's yeah, kind of hard to miss. So Nikita says, I've known Bonita to do things vindictively, and I think it's weird. She doesn't want us come into her house. So I'm not sure what happened. I'm just here to support my son. So she's like, Benita's up to something. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the car a Nikity and Ggi you're talking and she's like, are we just getting like clothes and stuff? We got to make sure we get all this jewelry. You know, he doesn't play about us jewelry, And Nikkiti goes, yeah, I'm gonna be making sure I'm checking for all that jewelry. Now we see Benita on the phone. Now Banita doesn't know how, she doesn't know how to hold the phone. Shouldn't have to hold the phone or hold the phone. She only knows how to stick it to her shoulder. My phone, my phone won't stick on my shoulder like that. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw someone somewhere say that it's an actual thing.
Speaker 1: It's like a sicky thing that you stick like you.
Speaker 3: Can stick on your shoulder. Why don't be highly uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Get aheads out.
Speaker 3: She's weird.
Speaker 1: You know, it's strange. At one time, if my sisters and I were at a pool and I I went out and came back to the pool, and my sister had a swimsuit with like straps, and she had her phone stuck like that in her strap, and she was like, listen to a podcast. She was like, I don't know where my headphones are. I was like, okay, well everybody hear your so Benita's on the phone with her cousin Trice, and she says, yeah, I'm nervous because I sold most of his stuff to buy me some time. But the time is up, and I've got a weird hunch like something's happening, like all of a sudden, he wants his mother to have his stuff. If he wanted her to have us up she would have had it.
Speaker 3: From the beginning.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what's going on. So I'm going to the storage unit. So she goes in and tells the guy, I just need to look at my fiance stuff. I just need to check the lock and all that, and he goes, okay, I'm talking to it. She goes, it seems like demand and his mother are up to some shit. So I'm up to some shit too, And you know, I'm an mpath and I can feel something is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's the one who readsed he her horoscopes, but only the that she wants to be true, correct, because that works.
Speaker 1: So I thought she changed the lock, but she just put the second one on.
Speaker 3: So look, we are not we are.
Speaker 2: I have to call every time I think why does she do this? I just remember she makes dick shaped waffles. It just brings it all home to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is what.
Speaker 2: That is what she and she juices with the dryest of pieces of fruit.
Speaker 3: We know that. Yeah, you're right, she's just not very sharp.
Speaker 1: And didn't she also say she does like body sculpting, Like what's that?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that what you do?
Speaker 2: Like the thing that looks like an ultrau uh huh.
Speaker 3: Thing you do, but you have to do it in our garage.
Speaker 1: You have to have a license to do that. You have to be like an esthetician. You have to have a license to do those kind of things.
Speaker 3: Do you look think? Bonita cares?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, all right Again, I'm trying to place logic to the situation. So Anita leaves the storage place. Nikita and Gigi arrive at storage plays and they walk back there and one lock opens but the other one doesn't, and Gigi goes, it's given. She doesn't want us to have a stuff, you think. And then talking to that, Anita says, yeah, putting the lock there, she's buying me some time. But it makes me feel like we did it, Joe, we did it. And I was like, okay, she follows politics, Anita.
Speaker 2: Here's my thing is that what what amount of time does she think she has in order to replace a car?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? And I don't know if where they are, if she can get dh gate to quickly send her some fakes for all the stuff she's sold, Like, I don't know, but a car.
Speaker 3: Is that's gonna be That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then she only got seventeen thousand dollars for all the stuff that she sold, included the car.
Speaker 1: And it was one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars worth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she yeah.
Speaker 2: If I remember it, I'd be pretty fuck and pissed off too. I get all my other baby mamas.
Speaker 3: To beat her up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, three against three against one. Okay, So she says, no, he didn't know I sold his car it's an Infinity, or his shoes, or his Cardier sunglasses and his Cardier bracelets. Anyway, why does he Why does he want his mother to have his stuff? She has a cat that sprays everywhere, so he doesn't really want her to have all this stuff. She is like the fact that she said when I got that lock changed, and I thought we did it, Joe, I was like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 2: She's kind of funny though, when you can understand what she's saying.
Speaker 1: Once again, immediately put on the close caption and for the for the previews, the close caption doesn't work, so I have to like stop and rewind to stop because I'm like, I don't know what this girl said. She talks fast, fast, shucks fast. So Mumu calls and it's like, okay, how's it going at the storage unit? And they go, there's an extra lock here. He's like what, he goes, I'm ready to come home and I want my things and I get there, I won't I won't call Bunita's aster right now so I could head. Gigi goes. I haven't dated in three years, and there's a reason I can't handle the baby mothers. You know, I went from not wanting to date a guy with the baby mama to dating a man with four But yeah, this is the man that I love, and I don't understand why Bonita is making it so hard.
Speaker 2: Well, because her man is is your man too, y'all share, y'all share a man.
Speaker 3: She's not just a baby mama, She's another woman.
Speaker 1: And do you think he really wants to have like a polly relationship or do you think he just said that to like make it sound better.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long has he been in prison, It's like three years. Oh yeah, he's thinking about fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think he really even understands a polly relationship fully, He's just thinking about threesomes.
Speaker 1: I think I said, he probably just thinks it means three some.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yes, his name is Mumu.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget. In the talking head, he says, you know, Banita is kind of crazy. She doesn't play and there's really no telling what she's capable of. So I don't know what's going on with that lock.
Speaker 2: So surprised, Like okay, I was wondering, did she get the lock from the storage unit or does she bring her own lock?
Speaker 1: I think she be by o L. I think she brought her own lock because I.
Speaker 2: Don't I didn't think they let you do that because they have to have access to the storage.
Speaker 3: Unit as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I haven't watched a lot of episodes of storage Wars that you know, I've seen any couple of times. But they go in and they like they cut the locks off to cut it. Okay, but I don't know if you have a store, I don't know. I'm about to have to get a storage unit this summer for John's stuff over the summer at school, and I'll find out. Did you have to give them a copy of the key or.
Speaker 3: I just I thought you did, But I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: We don't you guys we don't know.
Speaker 3: We assume we don't know about storage units. That's one reality TV show we didn't watch.
Speaker 1: We didn't The only thing I know about storage units I've learned from things like the Laurie da Bell case because she was going in and out of a storage unit and that was around the time she killed her kids and buried them in the yard, and so they didn't have a person that worked there. They were just going in and out of their own storage unit. Okay, okay, all right, let's go to Kaylee. So Kaylee and Michael, we didn't see them last week, so we got them this week now where we left them. If you recall, Laurie, who's Kaylee's mom, had throw water at Crystal, who is Mikey's mom, and she's like, no, I'm not going to apologize, and she leaves to go grab an uber. Laurie is the former felon not mother.
Speaker 3: Of the Year situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, but she's trying. She's trying tour right now.
Speaker 3: She's trying.
Speaker 1: That's right. So I'm talking to Kaylee, goes, Look, I was hoping to have this relationship between the mothers, like all sorted out before Mike got out Mike Mikey, Mickey.
Speaker 3: That's what his name needs to be because he is a jerk.
Speaker 1: He is a jerk. He's a cheap jerk.
Speaker 3: I beg you he's fucking short. Mm well, shoot, did they do that high thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got the all right, shall look really quick because I've got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gives me little man energy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's pull him up. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Five eight, told you, told you, told you was getting a little man syndrome.
Speaker 3: He's just a little bit too, I'll say, a little bit too bitchy.
Speaker 1: Yep, the top of his head goes to five nine, but that's his hairdow Scholar's five eight. Tell us anna.
Speaker 3: See, Yeah, he's a short king.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm so glad you said that because I knew I had it at the ready. Okay, so all right where we left Okay, Laurie's Laurie had thrown water at Crystal and then Kayley says, I was hoping to, you know, get this all sorted out. He's very protective of his mother, like, I don't want this hanging over us. So Mickey also, Mikey calls his mom and Crystal's like, oh, you won't believe what happened. Laurie threw water on me, Like Laurie's the fucking mother of the year. And Kaylee didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Well, she failed to mention over exceptionally horrible things that she said about this woman right that brought her to the point of wanting to throw.
Speaker 1: She didn't just water on her walk up through on the street and throw water.
Speaker 3: I know if she did not. She did not.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, Kaylee didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: So now we're over at Kaylee's Airbnb because there's no way that place is not clean.
Speaker 3: But three kids. Do you think those three kids really live with her all the time?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll also got to say, I don't think this is the same place that we saw that daughter cooking in when she was making the food. This place looks completely different. It is like white clean, not a spec on the counter, and when you go upstairs the bedroom, there's like obviously nobody lives there.
Speaker 2: Like Mike, he probably made her get rid of the kids. I want those kids gone before I get home.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he calls and says, oh, I can't believe you and your mom ambush my mom, and she goes, no, and she goes and when we had the conversation, I was on your side, and she goes, you should say thanks for trying, you know. She goes, I'm jeopardizing my relationship with my own mother that I'm trying to rebuild by taking your side. And he goes and she is, I mean her per mom ubered home. Yeah, probably don't have much.
Speaker 3: She can't drive.
Speaker 1: So he says, you pushed my mom into a corner, and you maxed out credit cards and you're racking up debt and you aren't bringing shit to the table. This man in prison tells this girl who is like a nurse, not a nurse practitioner, she's like a nurse assistant.
Speaker 3: Well, how about she's just free. She's free. Let's just start there. She's free.
Speaker 1: He says, you weren't bringing shit to the table, and she goes, oh, well, besides the criminal record, what are you bringing? She got him good because I was waiting. I was like, oh, girl, don't take that sitting down, and the talking Eddie says, you know, I love Kaylee, but she's going to destroy our marriage with her spending problem. So that's why I have to be so careful. And the talking en. She goes, I don't think he realized this. I'm supporting five people. It's a lot on me. So she tells him, you're going to have to start giving me money for bills or something, or you should just completely stop asking me for money, and that would help.
Speaker 3: He should And any man who's over five to nine wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, guys, if you could do the jokes that he should has made on our Love is Blind recaps about Chris being a hobbit. She was the first one to call him a hobbit. Everybody, please, no.
Speaker 2: Look, I just cannot take a short bossy man, because that is like a toddler trying to tell me.
Speaker 3: What to do. Come here, you're so cute, let me pick you up. I just it just it's just funny. It's temper tantrums. But it's the fact that this man does not see that this is a single mom right bussing her.
Speaker 2: Ass to raise these kids, and we don't know if the dads are in the picture or pick child support or anything, and he's asking her for money.
Speaker 3: Ask your fucking mom.
Speaker 1: Your mom has got your bank account where she can pull money out for you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to touch that money.
Speaker 1: M m Now her cousin is coming over to take some sexy picks. There was so much blurring going on, and thank god, lots of nipples, lots of nipples, lots of maybe bushy meadows unclear.
Speaker 2: So she says, you're never gonna live with Medos.
Speaker 1: Go No, it's the craziest thing I've ever heard. So she says she's making him a photo album for when he goes to the halfway house. I'll have a photo album. Pictures of her would make him ship, especially if it's gonna How are you gonna pay for that? You can have to print those pictures and make the photo album. It costs money.
Speaker 3: People are dragging her because of this photo shoot.
Speaker 1: Who was it on Love is Blind that did the scrap booking? Was it Mike and Emma? And Mike gave her it was either Mike and Anna or it wasn't Connor was it Mike and Emma. They gave yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yes, yes they are write the letters and scrapbooking couple.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Mickey calls and she goes, okay, Hi, And this is while she's sitting on the edge of the tub. Again, there's like a framed piece of art in the bathtubs.
Speaker 3: I look right home.
Speaker 1: First of all, there's nothing in the bathtub to show that four people are using this or that any showers in there. Yeah, it's a fake house.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: It draws me nuts. So Mickey calls and she goes, you know, our moms have to try and work it out, like, we can't live like this when you get out. He goes, all right, let's wait till I get out and we can all meet, and you know, all of us will work it out together. And you're my wife and I should always have your back. And she goes, Okay, good, I'm glad you said that. He goes, but it does anger me that you're so bad with money, and she goes, I spend money, yes, but I also make the money. I'm the one making the money. Yeah, And he goes, do you promise me you have everything paid? It's all set for me when I get out, Like, you promise everything get paid? And she goes, yes, duh. Talking to her, she goes like, okay, so I'm lying and things are not paid off. But you know, when he gets out, he can pay for his own shit.
Speaker 3: Which I was like, yes, girl.
Speaker 2: She made a lot of sense for a person that I know. She's not gonna do any of that shit once this start gets out. But he's not even going straight home. He's going to a halfway house. Right, So she's got extra time, she got she got better time than Bonita has.
Speaker 1: Oh, but he's out of time.
Speaker 3: She's looked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she says, there are six thousand dollars in fines and two maxed out credit cards, so eventually I'm gonna have to be more honest. It's that day is Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up that he knows he has all those fines, but he doesn't want to use his own money right to pay him off. He wants her to do it. I don't know why they got married. He doesn't seem to like her that much.
Speaker 1: Well, like on this call, he was being a little bit nicer.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, nice er, nice, nice, but nicer than he was the previous call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he goes, look, I'm giving you five months to make sure the ship is all together before I come home, and he goes, Once I leave the halfway house and get to home, cone home confinement, all this has to be worked out, and she goes, yeah, I don't really feel like you should be giving me an ultimatum since I stuck the out with you for so long.
Speaker 3: Yes, anyway, let me.
Speaker 1: Just hike up my boobs here because everything blurred so the.
Speaker 3: Tape wasn't taping.
Speaker 2: It was not the tape was fighting for its life and feeling the tape is on life support right now.
Speaker 3: It is not doing its job talking.
Speaker 1: Eddie goes, here's the thing. I don't trust her with money, and I'm putting myself in a situation to be set up when I get out. I have all my own stuff, I have all my own money, but she doesn't know about that. And you guys are married, so you're expecting her to spend all her money, put herself in debt. She doesn't know about this other money that could be helping your combined debt. And then like you're mad at her about it, but you expect her to buy you shit.
Speaker 3: So that makes no sense.
Speaker 2: He is preparing for a single life when he gets gets out.
Speaker 1: You think, yeah, oh see, I just thought he's just like when I get out, I don't want my credit mingled with hers.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, he's it's almost like he's creating his own life for himself when he gets out.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're right, but I don't think they're gonna last. I do.
Speaker 1: I believe in their love. Okay, Okay, you know whose love I don't believe in?
Speaker 3: Is brown? What brows?
Speaker 1: What talking about?
Speaker 2: I have to call you brows today because the brows are giving me life today.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should enlarge the screen to see if I look crazy, because now I feel like I look crazy, Like, why would you.
Speaker 2: Think you look crazy after I told you how good you look?
Speaker 1: Because I think maybe that I look because sometimes I think with these brows, I think I look crazy.
Speaker 3: Then I would have told you I was like, you look fucking crazy?
Speaker 1: Like, girl, what's up with your face?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Fix your face and the words in the nee leaks? Okay, right, fix that body, fix that face. Okay. Rich and Felicia. Okay, let's recall we didn't see them last week. Rich's thirty four, real estate investor. Felicia's twenty six. She's in for armed robbery. She's been in prison for nine years, since she was seven.
Speaker 3: He's a c Let's not forget Rich is a crier.
Speaker 1: Oh, just here's just straight down the face. Okay, yes, he says. Felicia is like, it's like she's preserved because I didn't like it either. She's never been in the real world. She's never even driven a car, She's never been in a real relationship.
Speaker 3: He wants to mold her.
Speaker 1: He wants to groom her. I would say, I don't like that, he says. And I do understand. Felicia makes her money by pen paling, and like it's it's interesting, you know whatever. So he so why he thinks he's any different? Unclear?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why do these guys always think I'm the one, you.
Speaker 2: Know, always always Let's see if we can see her.
Speaker 1: Let's see her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's four.
Speaker 1: Nine, she little, little bit little, Okay. So he goes to meet with Felicia's friend Kay see a why why why the c unclear? Maybe it's Kaylee's okay. So, Kay, They're at a bar, they get drinks, they do cheers. It seems they have drinks and shots, and she was in prison for six months for DUI.
Speaker 3: She shouldn't be drinking.
Speaker 1: Kay. I don't know a lot about a lot of things, but I know if they send you to prison for Duy. I'm pretty sure you have some sort of stipulation where you cannot be drinking.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. And not only is she drinking, she's doing it on camera. But as we have gone learned throughout many seasons.
Speaker 3: Of the show, people don't give a fuck what they do on camera.
Speaker 2: They will incriminate themselves by doing something they're not supposed to.
Speaker 3: Do on camera.
Speaker 1: True, true, true, true. So I really am like, I'm sure she has to be in a program. What is this girl doing? Okay, sure too, so Ka says they're talking about the pen pal program, and he goes, well, Felicia's really the face of it, Like she's the face of it because she so cute.
Speaker 2: With her face is on the cover of Pim Pimp Prison Pimp Pals, and.
Speaker 1: We see like all her like cute pictures and stuff that Peah we were taking when she was seventeen, right, probably Yeah, talking to Felicia says, I talked to twenty to twenty four guys a day. I am always booked. So let's assume she does thirty minute calls for twelve hours a day. No, does she go to the yard, does she eat? What is she doing?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I can only talk to three people a day.
Speaker 1: This is wild. This is wild. Twenty people a day, she says. I'm booked on every hour and I make about fifteen hundred dollars a week off these guys. I would have thought it would have been way more, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yes, But at the same time I was I know me, I would call the guy by like another guy's.
Speaker 1: Name, of course, of course, unless unless her assistant like puts a piece of paper like up here, so she like looks at it.
Speaker 3: Probably what happens. Yeah, So she.
Speaker 1: Goes, I sell them a dream that I'm coming home to them, you know, And she goes, I'm like this golden egg where there's like a newborn baby coming out.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that rough e what Like.
Speaker 2: It's basically given I'm a virgin, you're gonna be the first guy.
Speaker 3: It's it's super gross.
Speaker 1: She's selling a dream of like this young girl who's like untouched by the world, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Then with her being so little as well, it's very predatory.
Speaker 1: I agree with all of it. Yep, So she says. Felicia says, me and Mary, who's my seally her bunkie. We have two tablets going at all times because I'm gonna FaceTime one and Mary has to be texting the other guys as.
Speaker 3: Her Oh wow wow wow.
Speaker 1: So Kay goes. You know my mom is in there too. She's uh, she's Mary, she's the manager. I was like, what, how were Mary and her daughter both in prison in New Orleans and now here she is in Where are they Saint Louis or wherever they are? Weird?
Speaker 3: I thought he was a Texans. No, he's in Houston. He's in Houston because it's somewhere that's not for Here's the thing. He has not been. He has not visited her.
Speaker 2: Here's another case up. There's no excuse. You've got no kids, you're you're a realtor, so you have a flexible schedule. Why haven't you not driven to New Orleans to go and visit her?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Totally, that's right.
Speaker 3: He's in Houston.
Speaker 1: I didn't write it down, but he's us.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: So that Felicia calls in case like look I've got your guy here. Oh my gosh, and then they're like two thumbs up, like I guess, okay, tell me if he's cute or whatever.
Speaker 3: Two thumbs up and he's not. It should have been like this.
Speaker 1: It's like a maybe, like.
Speaker 3: He's not ugly, but he's not. And he seems short to me. Do I know? But we don't know?
Speaker 1: So so he goes Now, I got a question for you. I got a question for you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: When I first wrote you, did you write me back or did the manager write me back? And she laughed, She was like, no, I look, and if the guy's cute, then I write him back. I wrote you back. So I was like, so of the twenty of those guys, she doesn't Yeah, she doesn't remember, so they do with toast. She's gonna be out in two weeks and five days. Toast, okay, is the talking had I.
Speaker 3: Knew this was going to go south.
Speaker 1: You did why, hey.
Speaker 2: Am, Because why would you send your girlfriend, your feet friend to go and meet your guy?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but I was like, this is gonna this is gonna blow up. I didn't know how, but I knew it was gonna blow up because like, this is stupid. I would not send my cute friend while I'm in prison to go meet the.
Speaker 3: Guy that I want to who knows that. I I didn't know how. I was gonna end. But I'm like this, this is not gonna this.
Speaker 1: Is not and the words a drenda Medley not well, bitch. So the talking to head k goes, I don't think he knows how many guys it is, like, honestly, he can't handle Felicia. She is going to eat him for lunch.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, And the.
Speaker 1: Talking eddy goes, I feel okay about the pen pal thing. Now I got some information on it, like, hey, she's cool, she's cool. We could kick it, we could smoke. I like her a lot. Next thing we know, he's like, I don't know. Felicia called me and got all mad because I was cool with Kay. And we hear this is a prepaid call from an inmate.
Speaker 2: Yes, babe, baby, because that's that's what all of her guys here, and she's babies all of them.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy that that would be? And he does it in his mind, think every guy she calls here is that same thing.
Speaker 2: This is the same guy who just met his girlfriend's friend and after they met the scheduled meeting, he did then said let's goes meet.
Speaker 3: Up and smoke. He's stupid, okay, very soon. Why would you do that.
Speaker 1: So she calls him and it was like, oh my god, So you said you're gonna call K after hours and go smoke. And he goes, okay, what's the deal with that? And she goes, why would you do that? And he says, so you send me your homegirl, and then you're mad that I'm cool with your homegirl. It's like, if I sent my partner to you, I would be great if you were cool with my partner.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. No, you would not know.
Speaker 2: You would not be okay with Okay, I scheduled a meeting. That meeting went great, but now you guys are scheduling a meeting outside of this meeting. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nope. Yeah, that's not how this works.
Speaker 1: And he goes, what are you so mad about it? She goes, because I'm not there, I'm in the can. She's like, you're you're being slick, you're being secretive, and she goes, of course I'm in here. Of course I'm going to be insecure.
Speaker 3: You ain't that insecure if you're talking to one guys.
Speaker 1: He gets all mad and starts like yelling at her, like yelling, and he's like, what the fuck are we doing if you don't even trust me, I don't even understand you. You let me know, write the fuck now what you want to do? And the person comes on and goes, you have one minute, and he goes, you got sixty seconds to decide. I was like, why are you screaming at her?
Speaker 3: But then yet says he wasn't screaming. I'm not even yelling. I'm not even upset.
Speaker 1: You want to see yelling, I'll show you yelling.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, well, we don't want to see yelling if this is not yelling, No, we don't need to see what yelling is.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay.
Speaker 1: So we're talking to her. He goes, I don't know what this is about. She painted me out to be a fuck boy. You know, jealousy is unattractive. I was like, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: He gives me little man energy too.
Speaker 1: He does, and I kind of liked him before, I kind of felt sorry for him, but now I'm like, man, now I hate this guy too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're this week.
Speaker 2: Men have not well, men from television have not been doing lot for us to support them or like them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys watching love is flying, because that's what we're talking about. Okay, Uh, Emily and Justin.
Speaker 3: I think she says where I cried a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh why because of the kid part?
Speaker 3: That anger to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so she has time, Okay, So she heads home to see her kid and it's very strange, like she's in the car and she's like talking like normal, and then Justic calls and she's talking like this, like really low. I was like, why are you talking low? There are GoPros in this car, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yes, she was. She didn't want to fucking uber drive it and no, she was talking to a prisoner. Maybe tail And would you call her bang tail?
Speaker 1: Bang tail?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Like you were like Jack the Ripper times.
Speaker 2: That's what they call prostitutes, a bang tale t ai l I think so yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Never heard of a bank tale. Google it real quick, Okay, let's sang so bang te best band bang tail meaning a bang tale traditionally refers to a race horse.
Speaker 3: Prostitute. Bang tail prostitute.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a horse's tail has been cut straight across just below the level of the hawks. What is banktail? And slang? Oh okay, bank tail and slang is a prostitute, yeah, or the tail of a horse or a cow. Okay. So I I wonder to now I'm wondering if they call them no.
Speaker 3: No, Now I'm upset.
Speaker 1: Now I'm upset.
Speaker 3: Oh oh bango.
Speaker 1: Got visual Okay, oh okay. Justin calls and he goes, hey, I apologize for getting mad at you about the creating the content or blah blah blah. And he goes, don't hold it against me, and she goes, I didn't do any content. And now you're asking me for money, and now I'm really worried about finances. And he goes, here's the thing. I need you to send me a couple of thousand dollars so I can build up my commissary store. He can double his money if he sells like e cigarettes or pouches.
Speaker 3: But what about paying her back? Though he never just paying her back.
Speaker 1: This is just for his future. So she gets home and sees her son and she's like, come see.
Speaker 3: Me, baby, look what I got for you.
Speaker 1: I got you a present. Now the kids looks horrified, but I think it is because.
Speaker 3: The camera, the cameras. Yeah, yeah, because he looked at her like she smelt like.
Speaker 1: Six oh ooh, so he did.
Speaker 3: He was like ew gross, Like get back.
Speaker 1: I think he hadn't seen his mom. And two weeks and Grandma really is his mom?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, And she gets hold and wants to be like, oh my baby, my baby. He's like, it's gonna take me a minute. You know.
Speaker 2: She I think she has no interest in being a mom at all.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 2: I think she has an interest of saying she's a single mom, but there's no way that she's able to really even financially help this kid. So she's bringing home two thousand dollars and she's been going for two weeks, right, right, so the mom's doing everything.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, for sure. So she's like, look what I got you? Da da da da, And shees, you want to sleep with me tonight? We can still go and he's like okay, I guess so all right. So and then talking to her, she says, you know, my dream for me and my child is so I want to invest in property so Drake will be set when he gets older. You know, I want to buy real essay.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she says.
Speaker 2: They always say the same. The only thing she said that she didn't say was generational wealth.
Speaker 1: Oh generational wi. Well, we haven't heard that in a couple of episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no we haven't.
Speaker 1: So Mom says, Okay, when you're out there at that place in Nevada, do you have a safe place to stay? And she goes, yeah, I stay there at Bella's and they have Mom goes, they have security. Well, all the girls stay there, Like, no, that is the last thing I've ever been worried about.
Speaker 3: Well, you should be worried about it.
Speaker 2: You should be what if ever was in a room fucking and a gunman comes.
Speaker 1: In, like, right, what are you gonna do? Well, like, did you have that bar? To mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but her mom looks like kid hide behind the bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, true, And she goes, you know, the job is not what stresses me out. I love my job. I enjoy it. But it's justin who's tressing me out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I made five thousand for the week, but I had to give him three k. So then I couldn't afford to go shoot the content and I could have earned some money back from the content, but because he was upset, I was.
Speaker 3: Doing the content crazy.
Speaker 1: So the mom is listening and the talking head outside of Mom goes as a mother. Yeah, I worry about Emily going to Vegas and working in brothels. Selling herself is very degrading. And I also don't know why she's letting Justin dictate what she's doing. And I am sad because I think he's using her for money. Okay, I think he.
Speaker 3: Is too Mary pay like I tried to.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I think we get so wrapped up in the fact that he unlived himself.
Speaker 3: I think we're kind of been like very easy on him.
Speaker 1: And very hard and very hard on her her.
Speaker 3: It switched up for me this episode. I felt bad.
Speaker 2: I felt horrible for her because I think she's starting to realize, Yeah, he's using me for money.
Speaker 1: So Emily is going to meet Justin's grandma and she tries to talk to him on the phones, like today's day.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to your grandma.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, I want to talk to you about the whole making content thing, and he goes, we're going to talk about it, but today's not the day. It's like a happy day. You're going to see my grandma. So I'm talking head. She says, I have no shame in anyone knowing what I do. But this is nerve wracking, meaning Justice's Grandma's like, hi, Grandma, I'm a hooker. Yeah. So she's smart and takes a bottle of Chardinaye to meet Grandma. His name is paul Ette, and it's very awkward at the beginning, but then they sit down and she just breaks the eyes and she goes, I was nervous coming here because I know he told you what I do for a living. And Grandma says, let me tell you something. I know at least twenty marriages where the woman is in it for the money and sex is overrated. And she's like, girl up, Todd, this is my homegirl, paul Ette.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah, wheer's cheers.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking to Paultte, goes, I'm not worried about Emily's profession. I'm not bothered by it. Everything's a little corrupt these days anyway, and that's probably the least corrupt of it all.
Speaker 3: I mean, she ain't lyne. It is legal where the way, it's legal where she does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay. Grandma shows her pictures that justin as a kid, you know, with his mom. Grandma explains that the mother had no problems in her life until she was around twenty three, which, as we know, if you're going to get schizophrenia, that's when it starts. Midt to early twenties, and she says, and then she started having I can only just call it visions, and that really caused a lot of problems for Justin. So talking to Eddy, says, my mom was an alcoholic and a drug addict my whole life, and she was schizophrenic and at some point she had a real break with reality. And he says, I had to steal food stamps or she would sell them. I had to steal clothes from my friends because I didn't have clean clothes. But I don't blame her because I know she really loved me. This is where you cried.
Speaker 2: I did, because that's you know again, he's a total fucking jerk and he's using her.
Speaker 1: Well, what a tragic life, very tragic.
Speaker 2: Nearing that and then what happens in the end. It's just like he had no peace here on earth.
Speaker 3: It's just sad. This just use to be an asshole.
Speaker 1: So Justin calls, She's like, oh my god, it's Justin and you want to talk to your grandma. Hey, grandma, and Paula says, oh, Justin what a great girl. I'm so happy for you, and he goes, thanks, Grandma, Okay, go outside with the phone. I got to talk to you alone. So she goes outside to talk and he tells Emily. He goes, look, I only get one more call after this, so I don't know if that means like for the day, for the day or yeah. And he says, but look, I'm going to need six thousand dollars. And remember Charty gave him like.
Speaker 3: Two three yeah, three two three three.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to need six thousand dollars to invest in this crypto shit, like I need to make this happen now we know whenever we hear bit pulling your crypto bro. Like, she goes, okay, so why do you think I made out of money? Like where do you think I can pull six thousand dollars from my Kuccie? I can't pull it out of my ass Like what are you talking about? And he goes, no, no, I've been studying this like I'm going to get it all back and like a month and a half. And she says no. She says, you don't live in reality like you do not live in reality, and you don't know how much money it costs to live in the world, right, Yeah, And he goes, I don't think you just understand, like, this is the opportunity that you could give me to help myself. I can help myself. I'm trying to put myself in a position so I'll make money so I don't have to ask you for money. He doesn't say anything about paying or back, and he says, I'm only thinking about our future. And then it's like your time is up. So when her talking has she goes, and this was a point that I had not thought of. She says, I don't know what he's gotten himself into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that made perfect sense.
Speaker 2: When she said that, I'm like, Okay, this makes a lot more sense than oh, I'm doing a commissary bar in my room.
Speaker 3: Crypto. This makes a lot I think.
Speaker 1: He's on drugs, she says, But I don't know what he got himself into, but it's not crypto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: So in the talking Heads, she says goodbye to all paul Atte and goes, look, I gotta go pick up my son. But one word, chairs I gotta go get in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could tell she just wanted to break down, but she couldn't do it in front of the grandmother.
Speaker 1: Because she asks, Grandma, does he ever ask you for money? And she says, oh, twenty five dollars here and there.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't even be asking the grandmother for that money because of the amount that she's sending him. I know, I think he may have This is just me guessing. Okay, I think he may have some mental health issues. Well we know that, and he is trying to self medicate with the drugs in the prison. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Especially he found out he's going to be in there like a year longer than he thought.
Speaker 2: He better take a lesson from Emily starts selling that ass make his own money.
Speaker 3: Oh god, all right.
Speaker 1: Next time on Ayisha's daughter comes to visit and was like, first of all, I cannot wait, what's happening with your hair number one and number two? Because I know you aren't getting somebody in prison. She's like, I just want to help Michael.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait for this. Oh, I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: Uh Felicia says to Rich if you're pissed at me, then you don't need to come now. I also had to rewind that a couple of times because couldn't understand what she said. But I think that's what she said.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Monique sits in the car outside of prison. She's not going to go in or in a parking lot of her house. We're not sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Mikey calls Kaylee and it looks like she is sitting outside of the prison and he says, yeah, I fucked up, and she cries and says, I'm not equipped to deal with us.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: If he's not getting out, that's what you've done? What would he have done?
Speaker 3: Something that short men do.
Speaker 1: And Emily meets with those two ex girlfriends and they get into it at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: May Payne.
Speaker 2: I've done a lot of things about but I have never gotten into a food fight me either.
Speaker 3: I respect food way too much to just throw it at someone.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I agree, And we have. They didn't get a restaurant and they have food fight on Platfell this week too.
Speaker 3: We do, we do. It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: It's one of the stupidest part of that episode. It makes me so angry. Okay, everybody Keisha and I are covering Love Is Fine. That's on Peak Shade Prime. All the current episodes are out, and then on Wednesday, you'll have episodes ten and eleven together in one big episode. And that's It's we're doing them two at a time. But this was kind of easy to do to at a time because we do the Bachelor ratter up party, we do the trying on the Texas and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: People talk and we don't care.
Speaker 1: And then we do get the start of one wedding in that episode, and eleven we get the start of one wedding, and I'll give you the spoiler alert. There's another couple that breaks up. Ooh, and you don't know who it is.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna tell me as soon as we get done.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you. Go watch it for yourself, okay. And so that's gonna be great. And then we're also covering Welcome to Platform. We're doing a rewatch. It is the last episode of season two that we're on now, so you still have time to catch up. I am covering this single Life with Kimberly over on the five dollars level of Pink Shape Prong Next week, I will have an interview with kim Bali of Kimberly and Jamal her Son, not her lover. That's exciting and I think I might actually see kim Bally in New York this week.
Speaker 3: Look at that, you're going to New York. Going to New York.
Speaker 1: Go see Matt and Jake. They're nominated for an Amby and I'm going to go with them as their date.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Speaker 1: It's a threesomewhere. Nobody gets banged, Okay, no bank tales, no, no bank tales whatever. Oh, I can't believe you told me that. I wish I would have forgotten.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you had never heard of it.
Speaker 1: That's gross. Okay, everybody, make sure you're following Keisha The Libra A Lounge with Keisha is her podcast. You can find it on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and anywhere you listen to your podcasts. That is right, that is correct, And make sure you're following us on social media. I'm at Pink Shade Pod and I will see you this week for Welcome to Platform and lois Blinding and I'll see all of you here tomorrow for ninety day before the ninety days.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine ye