Speaker 1: The following presentation Isndel Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Here is your host, George Hobbs.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the fact Hunter podcast as we record on this Monday, December second, twenty twenty four. I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We certainly did. It was great to see family, a little bit of traveling, a little bit of bowling, just a very nice weekend. And it's already Monday, and new week ahead of us and more topics to tackle. Of course, this Thursday, our radio show goes to two hours. We hope you can catch it live. We'll be back on Rumble this week and of course radiosoapbox dot com. That is noon Eastern time every Thursday from noon to now two pm Eastern Time. An hour or two, we will be opening up the phone line, so if you'd like to join us, you can be part of the program. Next week, next Tuesday, December tenth, our episode will be focused on the George Floyd sy up. Right, there's a big difference between a sy up and a hoax. Okay, this was something that was manipulated to entice a certain emotion out of people to be divisive in a year that was already divisive. Right, and twenty twenty, man, I'll tell you, you know, I've been on this earth for fifty five years, and I have never seen a year quite like it, right, you know, Obviously two thousand and one was a game changer, something that we could never imagine that we would see in our lifetime. But twenty twenty, and you know, I've had a lot of conversations with list friends, people in the truth community, and they believe that now, you know, sometime between now twenty thirty, we are going to see something to the likes of that kind of the endgame, right, the New World Order finally taking their place on the stage. But I'd love to hear your thoughts on what went down with what we call the Summer of Love in twenty twenty and the George Floyd sigh up, the thing that kicked off, you know, chop in Seattle and Portland and Saint Louis and you know, the infamous man and woman standing in front of their match their mansions with their M four's or AR fifteen's, whatever it was that summer again in an already divisive year, just divide and conquered. You could feel it anytime you went out, right. So we're going to delve deep into that topic, and I'm talking about all aspects of it. Chauvin Floyd, the people who benefited, another way to get rid of small businesses. You know how many small businesses were destroyed during those riots, and who bought the property back. There's so much to it. And people who were on the world stage in twenty twenty back on the world stage in twenty twenty four. If you're a part of the club, you get rewarded for doing your part. And Tim Waltz certainly, you know, while they didn't put him all the way up, he was introduced even more and he will certainly be a part of the world stage in the coming years to come. So again i'd love to hear your thoughts, and again the most interesting one or two emails I'll share with the audience. So as you sign your email, sign it how you would like it read on the air, whether it's just your first name or anonymous, whatever the case may be. I guess the biggest news to come out since we last met was of course this broke I think last night around eight pm and per our friend Lee Man at US Crime Review, Biden has issued a blanket pardon to his son. Listen to this for any and all crimes he committed or participated in during the last ten years, whether currently charged or not. So something surfaces that he was involved with trafficking in twenty eighteen, he has his get out of free cart right. It is patently absurd to believe that the pardon authority extends to such an act. Right, no saying allegedly ratifying the Constitution would have ever agreed to grant to such a power that a president or anyone else right could just have this blanket authority. And that's why I keep going back in the older I get the more I understand, you know these documents, and you know, we're supposed to be this democratic republic, but we're still very much a monarchy because the ruling powers have not just special privileges. That's an understatement to be able to just completely absolve your friends and business partners of their actions and understand that if you or I did the things that Hunter Biden did, we'd be in jail. You know how they say life plus one hundred and fifty years, because in some states life sentence is twenty five years and then you have the opportunity for parole. But this guy has done some horrific things, his family has no morals, and once again it is rules for thee but not for me. Right, so the opportunity unity for abuse is open and obvious. We're supposed to believe people who just fought off a monarchy granted the president the power to pardon his own son for any and all crimes he may or may not have committed in the past ten years. Why not his whole life?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Why not pardon anyone whoever donated money to his campaign right of any and all crimes they've ever committed during their lives. Does he have that power too? Was that also something that the people, we the people agreed to. It's a joke, and it's more than clear that there is no limit to what the people will continue to swallow from this corrupt government under the guise of this stupid constitution scam. And that's what it is. Here's your freedoms, it's documented right here on paper. But every time you go to the airport, the constitution is destroyed. Every time the FBI listens in on you or the NSA listens on you, they don't care about that. So again, you know, they tell you you're free, but we don't have the freedoms that are guaranteed to us in the Constitution. That's just it's a scam. It truly is a scam. So that's our thoughts on Hunter Biden. There is two stories I want to talk about before we jump in. Two, Planned parenthood and the evil eugenics slash abortion agenda. I found this interesting article.
Speaker 4: This was.
Speaker 3: In a United States Department of Education. Once again, I thought we were closing it down. Apparently they named Linda McMahon, the wife of WWE owner or I guess he used to own it. He doesn't anymore, Vince McMahon. All the world's a stage, right, But they have been unfairly targeting Christian universities and colleges. So out of all of the fines and penalties given to college and universities, seventy percent of them have targeted Christian universities and colleges, despite making up a disproportionately small percentage of the schools. According to this report by the American Principles Project, built is the premier national organization engaging directly in campaigns and advocacy on behalf of the family. The APP found that since assuming office, the current administration has waged an unprecedented assault against Christian colleges, universities, and students, while systematically protecting elite public and price institutions, foisting woke ideology on reluctant students, and enabling violent protests on campuses around the nation. And this war, it is exactly that. Again. They'll tell you where a Christian nation, But many, many of the laws, including today's main topic, go against the Bible. That's where they want you to believe the constitution. But this is the Doe's Office of Enforcement, which is an obscure agency created under the Obama and resurrected by Biden, whose goal is to shut down colleges and their universities that don't align with the administration's woke agenda. Their tactics include imposing massive penalties against leading institutions, harassed schools operating in good faith with scrutinize and find investigations, and then cutting off This is the big one. What they're doing is they're cutting off and even threatening colleges and universities to funding. The report also found that the Department of Education imposed record finds against two of the nation's most prominent Christian universities, Grand Canyon Universities, with fines that totaled close to forty million dollars and the Liberty University fourteen million dollars. And these finds total more than all other penalties the DOE assessed over the past seven years. So again, and a lot of these things come from, oh, you don't have transgender bathrooms, you don't have access to this. It's you know, universities that stand up, these Christian universities that stand up to woke ideology, and they get threatened.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're not going to come through this, then we're going to shut you down. We're going to close your funding. And that is what you continue to see in the entire Department of Education. Oh, Delaware, Rhode Island, Michigan. You want your funding, you have to align with this, this and this, and much of those things do not align with Christian ideology. Okay. Over the last ten years, the Department of Education has issued nearly seventy fines for Clary Act violations, totaling twenty seven and a half million in penalties. Twenty five finds more than a quarter were against Christian colleges and university. The average fine against a Christian school was over eight hundred thousand, compared to twenty five against public and private institution, and nearly seventy percent of all penalties imposed by the Office of Enforcement have been against Christian institutions. So again, when we talk about any particular rabbit hole that has been the point been trying to get across, it is not any singular you know, people want to blame it on whoever, you know, whatever faction or religion or freemasonry or this or that. At the end of the day, they all fall under Satan and the war against God. That's what all this is about. And the Bible tells you, you know, you can expect, you know, what we get for speaking his word. And we already talked about Biden next that. So yeah, we're just going to jump in to today's podcast and again it is you know, we're going to talk about planned parenthood Margaret Sanger, which we have in the past. I think maybe two years ago, could be a little further back than that, but this is certainly a topic that deserves not just another look, but at least, you know, a few times a year.
Speaker 4: This is to me.
Speaker 3: You know again, we say we're a Christian nation, but we allow this within our borders, and it's abhorrent. And I wanted to preface all of this with a great article that John Watkins wrote seven years ago. And we've said this many times. The Luciferians tell us what they're going to do ahead of time, and they always do it under the guise of good and plant parenthood and reproductive rights and pro choice. Words have meaning, and they create these words to take the true effect off of what is actually going on. Lindsey Williams said, one of the first things I learned about the elites is that they have a code of ethics. Right. We've said this before. Their code of ethics is not the same as us. Right, we believe the word of God in the Bible. One of the facets of their code of ethics is that they must tell the world everything that they're going to do before they do it, right, and that's where these buzzwords come in. Right, But they do it via Hollywood contagion events, clade X. We've spoken about event to a one, and my goodness, how many Simpson episodes had predicted these things predictive programming. But the elite's belief system and their values go back to social Darwinism. So they believe that they're a more advanced form of human in order to justify their beliefs that, you know, they grafted Darwin's theories of biological evolution onto societal organization to create this social Darwinism. So over the centuries they've referred to the public as cattle as sheep, and it's right, just as Plato did in the Republic. And the social Darwinism is merely the modern expression of this attitude and their elitist belief right, they've raised their nose to us. They loathe us, They truly low us. We are utilizing you know their you know their items, you know their water, their food. Right. But under this belief system, only those who have proven their worth over many generations of dominance and control are worthy of entrance into high elite circles. Right, even the people on the world stage or tailor swifts and those type of people, they're not in the know. Right, They're rewarded for portraying a message and keeping people distracted from the real problems in the world, and they're rewarded handsomely. But by no way, shape or form of these people part of the club. This is generational bloodline stuff who are truly part of the club. And then you know they talk about, you know, our topic of today, which is eugenics and what they call selective breeding. Right, that's why so many of these families marry in family. But the elite, throughout history and supportive belief in their own superiority over the common person, have practiced interbreeding among themselves. So they do this to prove intelligence, to preserve intelligence, pardon, love of power, and above all the ruthlessness and willingness to kill as required. And I know when we have conversations with their family and friends, specifically when you talk about nine to eleven, they say, there's no way somebody could just elect that to happen. Yeah, they're not the same they didn't grow up like us. They're not the same people. They don't have that switch. But they still practice this today and along similar lines, they believe in and practice of eugenics on the public to control right population control, to control the population, and to make them more docile, controlled, stupid, and compliant. Having been exposed to all the atrocities of the elite, went underground. Right Eugenics qortally used to have a magazine. This stuff is out there. Then there's the psycho psychopathy among elites. But this is not a belief, but more of a sobering fact that must be considered when evaluating the values and actions of the elite. It has been well established, as shown by Andrew Labachowski in his book Political Poneurology and Cell Phone Spy, that the elite and those that are most capable of rising to the top of a system based on money are psychopathic. This includes leaders in all centers of power, including both business and politics. Understand that these psychopaths have no conscience, they're lust for power and control, are literally capable of anything, and they have no problem sleeping at night because, according to them, the ends justify the means. Right, because the elite truly believe that the ends justifies the means, and the fact that they are for the most part psycho pathic, they have absolutely no problem lying to the public. This is also known as the ethics of war, where the only morally abhorrent act of war is losing, and they we know they supply both sides of war, so it's when they're guaranteed to win either way. And then of course there's the mystery religions, the occult, the symbolisms, the ancient symbols used thousands of years ago can still be seen on your dollar bill and in the city of DC. It's all over the place. And then to use collectivism as social control. After experimenting for hundreds of years with different forms of social organization, the elite have concluded that collectivism is the best form of social control. So for this reason, and according to our good friends at the United Nations, and we've heard certain world leaders like even Trump commend China totalitarian China is considered the model state for the future, which means that's basically what they hope our country will become in the very near future. But again, overpopulation, going back to our topic today, the elites have long viewed a rising population as a threat to their dominance. So they realized that eventually a large number of people will inevitably overthrow and remove them from power. That's why they constantly have to come up with schemes to dividing conquerors. So we're down here arguing about meaningless things, and they're at the top laughing at us, charging us thirty percent interest and taxes and all of this other stuff that are really causing us to work, you know, until we're seventy years old, to be able to survive the matrix. So they're particularly concerned with the middle class. And what was their goal in twenty twenty to decimate the middle class? Right, they want rulers and serfs, that is what they want. They understand that the middle class, whose intelligence and capacity to organize, we are the biggest threat. Consequently, the elite plan to destroy the middle class and make all of the public equally poor, thus incapable of rebelling. And we all remember the Georgia guidestones. They want a global population of five hundred million. That's a lot of million of that's a lot of millions of people's people, pardon me to get rid of. And then there is the multi generational planning. Right, we've speaken of a we've spoken about this at nausea and pardon me, but the evolution of society is not something the elite can leave to chance. Since society could evolve in thousands of different and unpredictable ways. If they were ever to allow this, they might lose their control and dominance over us. So in order to continue their position as the dominant minority, they plan decades and possibly even centuries in advance, and that leads us to the revelation of the method. So they do tell us, they uphold their moral code, what's coming through their books, through their publications, through movies, through televisions, from news releases. They tell you what they are doing. This is called the relevation a pardon me, the revelation of the method. They always tell us in advance what's comeing, so you know, if we're too lazy or we lack the knowledge to recognize, to recognize it for what it is, then you know, they look at it. That's our problem. From their point of view, it's also a form of ritual mocking of the victim. That's why I always go back to Manly p. Hall's you know, only when you know the when you can recognize symbolism, when you're able to decipher things in movies. Right when you go back to the movies pre two thousand and one, there is hundreds, if not thousands of hours of predictive programming of what was to come. And once we collectively wake everybody up, then all of the veils will fall from men's eyes. Planned Parenthood, we're going to give you the official narrative. The Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an American nonprofit organization. Boy, you won't be shocked to find out how much money they garner each year. And again, it's all about wordsmithing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: They provide reproductive and sexual healthcare and sexual education in the United States and globally. It is a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Planned Parenthood has its roots in Brooklyn, New York, where Margaret Sanger opened the first birth control clinic in the United States in nineteen sixteen. Sanger founded the American Birth Control League in nineteen twenty one, and fourteen years after her exitus president. The successor organization became known as Planned Parenthood in nineteen forty two. Right, because words have meanings, and it was the Christians at that time didn't like the Birth Control League words, so they had to Planned Parenthood pro choice. Right, they had to soften the blow. Plant Parenthood consists of one hundred and fifty nine medical and non medical affiliates which operate over six hundred health clinics in the United States. It also partners with organizations in twelve countries globally. The organization directly provides a variety of reproductive health services and sexual education. It contributes to research in reproductive technology and advocates for the protection and expansion of reproductive rights. Research shows that closures of planted parenthood clinics to increases in maternity mortality rates. So it is now headquartered in Manhattan Upscale, New York City, and we've given you the numbers, and Margaret Sanger is of course the key person there. But let's talk a little bit about this non profit, right And we have their full filing for fiscal year twenty twenty three, and their gross receipts were in excess of five hundred and sixty million dollars five hundred and sixty million dollars. There are twenty thousand, four hundred volunteers that here in the United States volunteer for a planned parenthood. They have about eight hundred and fifty employees, and they have a lot of money. Of course, nonprofits are allowed to restrict showing where they receive their money. From. They just put the word restricted on there and they're good to go. That's all they do is hide where the money comes from. They don't really hide where the money goes to. It's basically grants to all the local to cover abortion expenditures. Their top salaried professional is their president, Alexis mcgil johnson, who rakes in a hefty nine hundred thousand plus dollars per year, so just under a million dollars. It's a lot of money and it serves, you know, the number one rule to the Georgia Guidestones keeping the population down right, because every time you destroy a life, you're destroying an entire family tree, you know, with that person have had children. You know, it is a domino effect. And again they've turned it into a heroic cause. And if you stand against you know, planned parenthood or abortion, you're risking that woman's life to have an abortion in a back alley in Chicago, right when the truth is, you know, those discussions, you know, if the birth is going to cause harm to the mother or incest or any of those type of things are like zero point one percent of the conversation where most people, unfortunately use abortion. As you know, birth control for lack of a better word. But again, you know, we believe we are a country of mostly good people who want to do good. But I think we truly lack the courage and we that includes me, to stand up to evils because we don't want to rock the boat. We don't want to be uncomfortable, we don't want to risk going to jail, we don't want to risk embarrassing our family, and all these other things. And once again, as Christians, we should look past all those things and if we see something that is wrong, we should put a lot of our time and energy into it to stop it. This is an ancient practice that goes back thousands of years and people will say, well, the Bible doesn't really address well, yeah it does. It says anyone that will harm a child should rather be, you know, have a millstone tied around their neck and tossed in the ocean. And back then that wasn't a thought outside of the people who sacrificed Moloch, right nobody. That wasn't a thing. Nobody thought of that until the Roman Empire got a little crazy. Then you know, you had a deformed kid, they'd toss it out in the sun. For three days to see if it would survive. You know, you look back at the history of this world sixty five hundred years. A lot of evil empires, a lot of evil people. And you know, we are made in the image of God and if we you know, if you kill a child, whether it be in the womb or out of the womb, you are destroying God's creation. And may God have mercy on your soul. And if you don't agree with me, that's fine, you know, see you next week with a George Floyd episode. But this is something that has bothered me for a long time and is quite evil. And you know this is where you have to get out of well, you know, let's reverse roversus way and let's just leave it up to the states. No, it's evil. I don't care about the state's rules or a constitution. It should not be a thing, period, and we need to even forget that word exists. Very evil people are responsible for planned parenthood, are responsible for abortion, and that includes Margaret Sanger. Right, And where's my notes on Margaret Sanger? Oh, here they are. So if you don't know, she spent her whole life a birth control activists, right, she was married into elites. She wasn't born an elite, but she married into in elites, and she was the one who popularized or popularized the term birth control. She opened the first birth control clinic in the United States and again established Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Now. She used her writings and speeches primarily to promote her way of thinking, her way of thinking, Satan's way of thinking. She was prosecuted for her book Family Limitation under the Comstock Act in nineteen fourteen, and she feared the consequences of her writings, so she fled to Britain until public opinion had quieted. She snuck back into the country, and Sanger's efforts contributed to several judicial cases that helped legalize contraception in the United States. Due to her connection with Planned Parenthood, Sanger is frequently criticized by opponents of abortion. Duh, it goes without saying. But she was part of all those things that the feminist movement, the reproductive right movement, eugenics, horrible, horrible human being. We already talked about that again. She was born to Irish Catholic parents, atheist, but her big thing was social activism. She was you know, if she were alive today, she would be one of these AOC the squad, those four people, just a lunatic progressive who thinks she has all the answers and wants to tell you how to live your life. And it's okay, don't let a guy tell you. It's you know, it is just it's evil, and it is anti biblical. It is anti Christ. Right, go to Bible dot com put an Antichrist. It just doesn't talk about a guy who's coming in revelation. That book is all over the Bible.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: If you go against Christ, it is Antichrist. But she was a nasty, evil human being. She published a book called The Birth Control Review from nineteen seventeen to nineteen twenty nine. She was well funded. She strategically, and to this day, Planned parent Hood strategically puts these locations in low income neighborhoods because they loathe the low income people. You know, And we talked about her in great length in the last podcast. I don't want to spend too much time on it this time, but what I do want to talk about is the Gutmacher Institute. So the Gutmacher Institute was actually a part of Planned Parenthood until two thousand and seven. In two thousand and seven, it's split and it has basically become this think tank, right if you want to consider it like a CFR, a trilateral commission, except on population control. Right, it's another nonprofit and geo and again wordsmithing. They improve sexual health and expand reproductive rights. Right, And a lot of what they do is they research how they can receive funding and where they can continuously put these abortion clinics. They put money in doctors' pockets to those who recommend abortion. This is all Legit doesn't take a lot of effort to find this information. But the biggest thing the difference between the Gutmacher Institute and Planned Parenthood was Planned Parenthood was putting money directly into legislative pockets, right, lobbying if you will. Right. So they thought, well, let's break off the Gupmacher Institute. How many people will actually take the time to research what the Gutmacher Institute is and will let them put the money into the pockets of the politicians. And one needs to go no further than to look at Alan Gutmacher, to whom it was named after. Alan Gutmacher was an American obstetrician gynecologists. He served as President of Planned Parenthood and VP of the American Eugenics Society, which, by the way, did you know the Eugenic Society here in America that was formed in nineteen twenty two. It wasn't dissolved until twenty nineteen, right before twenty twenty. That's interesting to me. But he founded the American Association of Planned Parenthood Physicians as a forum for physicians to discuss the birth control pill and abortions. He founded the Association for the Study of Abortion in nineteen sixty four. And this next one is a big red flag. He was a member of the Association for Voluntary Sterilization. Now that crew they don't get as much money here in the States, however, they are all over the place. They're throughout the world. They have twenty countries that they operate in throughout Africa, Asia, North and South America. They've been around since nineteen thirty seven, and they are all about legal sterilization. It's just absurd. The Association for Voluntary Sterilization now once again that you should know that they change their name in the sixties, I think from the Association for Voluntary sterilization because that doesn't pass the stiff Dessin twenty twenty four, it is now called Engender Health. Right. It used to be called the Association for Voluntary Sterilization and it is still around, just under a name that nobody would ever recognize or raise a flag. Four and Goutmacher was one of the signers of the Humanist Manifesto two. It was written in nineteen seventy three by Paul Kurtz Edwin Wilson, and it was an update to the previous Humanist Manifesto that was published in nineteen thirty three, and it talks about its rejection of theism deism. They discredit any proof of the afterlight. So again, once again, this is antichrist. It is a Marxist right. It is some that Karl Marx would be very proud of. And if you look at the people who were the signatories on the manifesto, they were not good people whatsoever. And I probably need to do a podcast on that in itself. It's deep and most of the people who were signatories on that manifesto Manifesto have very close ties to people on the world stage. Isaac Asimov, right, he was a writer and professor at Boston University. He was considered one of the Big three science fiction writers along with Arthur Clark and Robert Heinlein. But this guy was all about pushing outer space science fiction and discrediting God's work and all these Again, there's many, many people who are involved within the signatories the one hundred and twenty. I'll have to do a podcast on that sometime. Well, let's continue on. Let's start with this article from Brian Fisher, and he talks about is it accurate to refer to American abortion as genocide?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Because genocide is a strong word. Right, That is a mass calling of human beings.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You can't think of a stronger word to be accused of. Right. If you're accused of genocide, then you obviously are amongst the most evil persons in the world. Well, the general definition of genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular fa group or nation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Deliberate killing is how that sentence starts, and elective abortion is most certainly deliberate. Right, Sometimes the mother makes the decision, although oftentimes the baby's father or another family member coerces the decision. Either way, the killing of the child is both premeditated and deliberate. Well, a large group of people the next part of the sentence, right, Well, how about sixty million dead children since nineteen seventy three. I think that certainly qualifies as a large group, does it not? More so that many genocides in world history? This pro abortion, not pro choice. No, no, no, this pro abortion movement would vehemently disagree with and in fact, hang there art argument on the use of the word people in this definition. You see pro abortion advocates claim that human beings inside the womb are not people, thus they're disqualified from this definition. I've never heard a coherent argument for what a human non person might be. Right. You know, does not life start, you know, the second of conception? And if you kill a child in the womb, you are stopping life. You are stamping life out. And you know, we have intrinsic and priceless value because we are human, not because of any other criteria. We have value because we are members of the human race, regardless of our age, level of development, degree of dependency, right, physical or mental disability, or whether or not some other human being has assigned us the rather nebulous concept of personhood, right, And that's once again where the state comes in and tells you how you should live and what privileges you should live by and how much said privileges will cost you per year. So let's go back to this. The definition of genocide still aptly applies, since preborn humans are full members of the human race. If you still aren't sure, then consider that when a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer is generally accused of double homicide. HM. You can't have it both ways and then the end, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. So the idea here is that genocide is carried out by a group in power against a victim group that shares certain characteristics characteristics spart me certain traits if you will. In the case of the preborn children, common characteristics include their size, their location which would be inside their mother's womb age, and vulnerability. So abortion in America is thus quite correctly referred to as the worst genocide in America in American history. So the challenge is we don't always allow ourselves to think of abortion in those terms, and our country, well, it certainly doesn't act accordingly so the next question begs, why is this? Is it because there may be a huge chasm between our pro life beliefs and our pro life behaviors. Our pro life beliefs, right, we agree that every human being is entitled to life, But our pro life behaviors what have we done to impede the efforts of the genocidal elite? Okay, when we claim to be pro life, we're claiming that we value human life inside the womb the same as human life outside the womb. The zygote is as valuable as the adult the field human has the same value as a teenager. Now, this is a foreign concept to many people, even those who may claim to be against abortion. Maybe that's because we rarely ask ourselves how we'd act if a five year old's life were in danger compared to how we would act when a baby in the womb is in danger. Let me ask you this way, if three thousand kindergarteners were being slaughtered every day on playgrounds, how would we respond? How would our churches respond? I would ask how would the government respond? But they are largely a part of this. These questions require personal introspection. If we honestly answer that we respond differently to rescuing those two groups, and then we must ask ourselves why. And we must be careful about referring to ourselves as pro life, because if we are truly pro life, our behaviors must align with our beliefs. If we are truly pro life, our behaviors must align with our beliefs, and our practices must align with our policies. So if we truly believe that human life inside the womb has the exact same value as human life outside of it, then we must confront the act of the fact. Pardon me that America's worst genocide continues on a daily basis, while pro life governments, pro life churches, pro life communities remain distracted by issues that are not life threatening and far less important. Right you go on Twitter, you'll see one hundred thousand tweets about cash Betel and the FBI and all these Trump appointments and net Yeahu's wife down in mar Lago. Meanwhile, another day goes by and another three thousand children are murdered. Stop being distracted by issues that are not life threatening and far less important. You know, we'll talk a little bit about exposing Margaret Sanger's evil legacy. Angela Rodriguez wrote something on this back in May of twenty twenty three, and you know, she talks about, you know, it's twenty twenty three. She just turned fifty, and in that time, from nineteen seventy three to twenty twenty twenty three, pardon me, over sixty million babies had been a boy. And she talks about how Margaret Sanger regarded by many progressives right the champion for women's rights, for sexual freedom, and how she founded planned parenthood. But much deep in that eugenics, you know, that is selective breeding, population control. She wanted to free women from the bondage of childbearing. She is quoted Margaret Sanger is quoted as saying, I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being, practically, delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they are born. So once again, this is a Marxist socialist who wants to tell everyone else how to live and to justify the killing of babies. But I think we should all also look at it from how abortion and the ancient practice of child sacrifices, right, and the Altar to Moloch. And doctor Andrew White wrote about that at nauseum. He wrote very deep about it and has written for years. And you know that there's this objection that is frequently raised to be a dogmatic stand against abortion. And I spoke about this earlier, but it's the Bible never specifically answers addresses the issue. But the reason for the emission has been pointed out by many Old Testament scholars. Right, it just wasn't It was so unthinkable for a woman to desire an abortion at that time, there was no need to make this offense in the criminal code, and most scholars believe that it was under the thou shalt not kill period. Right, And the Bible does speak about harming little ones. But before biblical text which addressed the practice of child sacrifice are examined, you know, you need to look at some of the archaeological and lib literary data for the background. So in nineteen twenty one, the largest cemetery of sacrificed infants in the ancient Near East was discovered at Carthage. And it is well established that this rite of child sacrifice originated in Phoenicia, which is ancient Israel's northern neighbor, and was brought to Carthage by its Phoenician colonizers. Hundreds of burial yurns earns filled with the cremated bones of infants, mostly newborns, but even some children up to age six, as well as animals, have been uncovered at Carthage. They were buried there between somewhere around eighth century BC and the fall of Carthage during the Third Punic War one forty six PC. Now, on the burial monuments that sometimes accompanied the urns, there was often inscribed the name or symbol of the goddess TANet, the main Phoenician female deity, and her consort Bail. Infants and children were regularly sacrificed to this divine compel, many people believe. To this day the elitists still worshiped bel and you know this planned parenthood is an altar to Moloch. Fulfillment of a vow was probably the most frequent reason an infant or child was sacrificed, as witnessed by third century BC Greek author Cleitarkos, out of reverence to Cronos, which is the Greek equivalent to Bel. The Phoenicians, and especially the Carthinagens, whenever they seek to obsain some great favor, vow one of their children and they burn it as a sacrifice to the deity if they are especially eager to gain success. So here's a typical example of an inscription to our lady to TANet, to the face of Bel and to our Lord Bell Hammond, that which was vowed the son of a son, because he the deity heard his voice and blessed him. And this fulfillment of a vow before or after obtaining a special favor from the gods, a favor that brings blessing or success to the decadent, appears to be the most common reason for child sacrifice. Occasionally, however, at times of civic crisis, there was mass child sacrifice that was practiced, as attested by the first century BC Greek historian Sikhlis, who reported the response of the Carthagins Carthaginians to their army's defeat in three ten BC. So, you know, the act of child sacrifice at Carthage is just abhorrent, and I'm just kind of scrolling down here. It's very detailed. We don't need to get into it according to the ancient myth Saturn. Rich I don't think we've ever done a podcast on Saturn. We may have, but it's much deeper than a planet in quote outer space. But according to ancient myth, Saturn selfishly swallowed up the first five of his children in order to prevent his destined to by one of them, hoping to gain Saturn's favor and thus his blessing. The Carthaginians worship Saturn by imitating him, so by serving a god with ungodly attributes, the Carthaginians were willing to submit to his murderous demands. Indeed, Saturn's demands may have assisted the Carthaginians in their own self serving plants. And again, a lot of the elites, Saturn is one of the entities that they worship, so again they would sacrifice children for special favors from the gods. And it's just the history of child's sacrifice has been around since, you know, thousands of years, and it continues today under the guise of plant parents hood, under the guise of population control. But to come full circle again, since the legalization of abortion in nineteen seventy three, I think the total number is over sixty two million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain today. Abortion kills one baby every twenty seconds. You know, that means by the time we get done the podcast, I mean dozens and dozens of innocent lives will have been lost. This is a topic that you cannot remain indifferent or idol on. You know, we'll talk about the ten reasons why abortion is evil and why it must be publicly opposed. And it is an uncomfortable topic for many, but those children in the womb do not have a voice to speak, so it's our responsibility. Number One, abortion offends God. Abortion is never a mere personal choice, but a grave offense against God and his creation. The anti abortion struggle has always been a religious battle, and foremost in its ranks, you know, it is has the church really fulfilled its obligation? This is because church teaching on abortion is clear and unequivocal. And if you were in a church that does not have a stance that is clear and unequivocal on abortion, you probably need to find another church. Abortion is murder. There are no exceptions allowed, no compromises possible. Don't allow them to use the word pro choice number two. It's an unnoticed war that goes by the wayside on our busy daily you know, in the matrix. This continuing war on terror has led to a renewed national conscience, busness of the high price of war, and for many, a heightened desire for peace. Yet despite all this concern, the most horrible war of all has gone all but unnoticed. This is a war going on within our borders, and it has claimed over sixty million lives in the last fifty years. This scourge is a horrible as anything, as any terrorist act you could see, because it strikes at the very core of humanity in our country and the family. By destroying the most basic human bond of all between mother and child, abortion dissolves the precious glue that binds our nation together. Life starts at the moment of conception. This is the definition given in any respectable medical textbook. Because abortion is the taking of a life. You were killing something, a human being that is a live To declare a beginning of life at any point after the fusing of a woman's egg and a husband's contribution is irrational and an exercise of just simple chicunterery. Living beings come into existence all at once and gradually unfold their world of potential and to allow someone to tell you something different, that a baby isn't a baby just seconds before it is born, that it comes out of the womb, and a few seconds later when it come out, that it's much different. It's just not that baby has a head, it has arms, it has legs, it has a heart, it has a heart beat. And mankind must protect life whenever possible. You know, men, and I'm speaking to the men here on this podcas cast our first instinct, our first responsibility of being a man is to protect and the preservation of life. This begins with self preservation and extends to all humanity through domestic bonds and realization of a like nature. So this pregnancy termination stops the beating heart of a growing human being and is in direct contradiction to this most basic premise of human nature. It forsakes natural law. It's left America as a country unable to repopulate without the aid of immigration. And for the most part, abortion is an unsafe procedure and compared with other medical procedures, the abortion industry is largely unregulated, and while there's no exact statistics from the number of women who die from botched procedures. Life dynamics dot Com compiled the list of three hundred and fifty women killed by legal abortions. It's a It seems like a small number compared to sixty two million, but it's still a lot of women. Furthermore, according to a study by proabortion Janet Daling funded by the National Cancer Institute, and induced abortion raises a woman's chance of getting cancer. And again, I don't know this for sure or what would cause it, but I'm not going to get into that anymore. But this one I found interesting. Number six. Embryonic stem cell and human cloning research a biogenetic tower of babble. So, in a cynical but logical progression, the culture of death is now bent on endangering human life so as to destroy it its new frontiers embryonic stem cell and human cloning research in the name of science and health. Human life is destroyed at its very inception end quote limited cloning right. Limited cloning is used to produce usable cells that can be manipulated and harvested to aid the living, and it's becoming more and more prevalent, especially with athletes. Right and they brag about it, how much better they feel. But in short, the remaining ethical barriers that preserve human dignity, of God's rights and creation are steadily coming down. The biotech revolution has as its avowed goal not just curing disease, but the construction of a let's call it, a brave new world of genetic engineering, changing the very makeup and design of man himself. We can't permit the completion of this challenge to God a new tower of Babel, which will be like another Pandora's Box, This unleashing untold ethical and moral havoc on our nation. So how do you break the abortion cycle? Abortion has created a horrific cycle that undermines society. You see, this abortion mentality destroys the family by making it more difficult for new Americans who survive beyond the womb to find the family wielded together by the indissoluble bond you know of marriage solely between a man and a woman. And that's a whole other conversation. Children need families that will nurture them, that will guard their innocence and develop their personnality. In particular, all children must find within their homes the faith that enables them to know, to love, and to serve God in this world and be happy with Him forever in the next. As long as the traditional family remains in crisis, we will never sever the power lines that supply the abortion mills. Think about that, right, And in twenty twenty there was some Act Blue and all these other people were very out in the open about destroying the nuclear family. And as long as the traditional family remains in crisis, we will never sever the power lines that supply the abortion mills. And as long as faith remains dead and souls, we will never wipe out the moral rot of second ual immortality, immorality, which is the contaminated soil where the abortion movement grows and flourishes. It's pretty powerful, of course. Roe Versus weighed fifty years of lies addressing an abortionist. Right, and you yourself, the listener, You were once a young, enchanting child, right, all babies are. And then that person somehow evolved, whether it was through their parents or whatever journey in life, that they turned into a pro abortionist, a killer of babies. How do they not regret their wicked deeds? How do they not see the innocent blood of our children that stains your hand and cries out to God? Have you no shame as did your first parents when they sinned against God? How do you not turn to Him today? How do you seek his forgiveness, his strength and never again murder an innocent child? Would you not rather bring children into this world than destroy them? Children? You could raise the respect for life and take the place of those that you've robbed of God. And then lastly, there is the slippery slope. Yesterday it was contraception, today it's abortion. And what have we been talking a lot of lately? Euthanasia, same sex marriage? What's next? Well, once abortion is universally accepted, what logical arguments will stop euthanasia and other forms of murder under the guise of good and again? Eugenics was first coined in eighteen eighty three by Francis Galton, by the way, the father of eugenics and the cousin of Charles Darwin. The term is once again Greek, and it's interesting all the Greek that is in our government right the apollo Artemis, the Greek roots eu U means good. Genics means in birth to communicate the idea of being well born, artificials, you know, artificial selection. It goes back hundreds of years and it's always the same people from the same groups and the bloodlines and again even back here in the United States, nineteen oh seven, Indiana enacted the first forced sterilization law and the law would be applied to mentally impaired patients poor house residents. Back then they had poor houses and resident prisoners. Over thirty states enacted sterilization laws between sixty thousand and seventy thousand people. Listen to this. Between sixty thousand and seventy thousand people were forcibly sterilized between nineteen hundred and nineteen seventy. Most of them were performed after nineteen twenty seven, and I touched on this in that podcast. The court ruled in favor of the forced sterilization of Carrie Buck and Buck versus Bell, with Justice Oliver Wendelholm stating that quote, it is better for all the world if, instead of waiting to execute degenerate offsprings for crime, society can prevent those who were manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. Three generations of imbeciles are enough. That was from a court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes. At the end of the day, these people are playing God, and that's what it comes down to. These people want to be God. They want to control you. They want to tell you how to live your life, how many children you can have, that it's okay to kill a baby, right, that it's okay. And just you know, in the time you've listened to this podcast an hour and fifteen minutes whatever, how many innocent children were murdered.
Speaker 4: And if it is.
Speaker 3: Genocide, what are we doing about it? If we are followers of Christ? Why and we think, you know, this is a great nation, that is a huge blemish that should be first and foremost. Right again, we're going to argue all these appointments and presidents. We need to talk about something that is the killing of children, and that should be priority. And it's a lot to look into. A lot of evil people involved with this, especially in this country, going back to the last one hundred and twenty years. You should read up on it. Understand the money that is raised not just through planned parenthood, but the Gutmacher Institute, which uses its money for publicity, and they're the people that think tanks that come up with the term pro choice right, it's all wordsmithing to make it sound a lot nicer. That's it for today. I'm really looking forward to next week's podcast talk about the George Floyd incident and the Summer of Love in twenty twenty. And I look forward to the radio show two hours this Thursday, December fifth, noon eastern to two pm. Be a part of the show. Give us a call. All the details will be on thefact hunter dot com. God bless you all have a wonderful week. Keep your hat on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 4: I know it's been struggle gone.
Speaker 1: I know you've had spain. I know you feeling tired. Tell doubt all the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same.
Speaker 1: I saw you way gone from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give it. No, don't give it. But never this home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's got I'm plad Why it's a way time? God up? Let me come, why wait up?
Speaker 4: I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're stronger than any thing.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead bodied beautiful you're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in nevertheless, hold, don't let gone on the prime me ain't done yet, it's gone. I let why. It's a way of the God of maybe come we don't give up. No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primise. It ain't God life, It's worth living. What's a way down? The God of baby Colt? Why surprise now? The god Bay Colt? Oh yeah, what surprise now? The god baby Colt? Oh yeah, got TV cold? Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in?
Speaker 4: Nevers home?
Speaker 2: Do they go on the primise?
Speaker 4: I mean yes, got a playing white God of if it calls, and don't give up, no dog, give any.
Speaker 2: Help, lever hold, don't let go of the crowds. Gettin't done?
Speaker 4: Lovers worth living? Wats the god of every cos all, the God of needs waits done?
Speaker 3: The god of any coach. You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Just the facts, ma'am.