Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about.
Speaker 1: I want you to share this episode with your friends, your family, your coworkers or your bosses, it and everyone.
Speaker 2: People need to hear this. If you choose.
Speaker 1: To follow the devil, he will be more than happy to take the lead. Let me say it again, if you choose to follow the devil, he will be more than happy. He'll be extremely glad. He'll be overjoyed to take the lead. See, the devil don't care nothing about you. The devil don't love you. The devil hope you parish because the devil want you to be in hell with him. He want as many people to be in hell with him. It's not because he loves you. It's because he's selfish and he wants you to die.
Speaker 2: He wants you to lose your soul.
Speaker 1: And many people are on that track right now. Many people are on that track right now because they are opening themselves up to the devil in some kind of way. There are so many people who are seeking fame and fortune, seeking love, seeking money, and possessions of things like that, and they think a way to obtain these things is to go.
Speaker 2: And do.
Speaker 1: Satanic things. But a lot of people get into these satanic things.
Speaker 2: And do not understand. They get into these satanic things.
Speaker 1: And because their mindsets are already on the wrong path, they open themselves up through people and things, and the devil is loving it.
Speaker 2: The devil will either take you down a path of destruction.
Speaker 1: Or he will get you to a point where you are so low the only way left is up, and you choose change.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't make it out.
Speaker 1: Because the old saying, if you dance with the devil, he'll dance with you. Well, if you choose to follow him, he will take the lead. He'll take the lead because he wants you to follow him. He wants you to succumb to him. And so many people don't understand that. Oftentimes, things that's going on in their lives, it's not.
Speaker 2: People messing with you. It's not that people are trying to cause you hurt, home or danger. It's your mind.
Speaker 1: The devil is using you to believe that people are after you.
Speaker 2: The devil is using you to believe that people don't love you.
Speaker 1: The devil is using you and making you believe that you're not worthy of anything. The devil is using you and making you want to harm yourself. The devil is using you and making you think that you want to hurt others. The devil will completely take lead and control you if you allow. If you get so deep in it, you will lose a sense of what's real and what's not, so much so that you end up following what's not real. One thing I want you to look at with many celebrities, and I'm not picking on celebrities. I love celebrities, I love all people.
Speaker 2: But I want you to look at just pick out a few celebrities.
Speaker 1: Look at the way they were and when they first started, and look at them now at how many of.
Speaker 2: Them have turned to darkness.
Speaker 1: Wear the dark makeup, do all of the rituals, do all of the symbolic signs. When they started out, they wasn't like that, but they have become progressively worse because the devil have their mind. They have to do all of that. They have to do all of them signs. They have to dress the way they dress, they have to look the way they look.
Speaker 2: They have to do the things that they do.
Speaker 1: Some of the women that's older, they do some of the most terrible things to stay relevant, wear revealing clothing. Some of them naked scenes, all kinds of things in their people in their late forties and fifties, but they have to do these things to stay relevant. You have people in Hollywood sleeping with the same sex.
Speaker 2: You have people in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: The men are wearing dresses because they have to do these things to progress.
Speaker 2: And that's just the work of the devil, that's all it is. People are doing things they don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Because they open themselves up to say them for this fame and fortune. And then they have to continually do all types of things to stay relevant. And when they can no longer do those things, the devil take them out. They commit suicide, you know, or overdose. I mean, it's real, people, it's real. I know because something happened to someone very very close to me, and I've told you. One day I may tell you about it, and I don't know. I may never tell you about it. It's something I have to live with for the rest of my life. But if you follow the devil, he will take the lead and he'll control you. He will have you doing things that's not you. It's your mouth speaking, it's your feet walking, it's your hands moving, but it's not you. Many people are possessed of the devil, but they don't know it.
Speaker 2: They don't understand what's happening to them.
Speaker 1: People's anxiety is up, they have depression, they bipolar, they have all kinds of mental illnesses that has developed because they have opened themselves up to Satan. When you're going through and you're so stressed out because you're trying to stay on top of you're trying to obtain something, and you're s stressed out, the devil wants you like that because he wants any way in. Many people, millions in fact, are broken. Came from bad upbringings and many millions have not heard from that pain.
Speaker 2: And that's the way in for satan too.
Speaker 1: Because you think people don't love you, people don't want you around. You're thinking people thinking things of you that is not true. But the devil have your mind in making you think those negative things. Many of you are thinking negative thoughts that you know are negative thoughts, but you feed them and you allow them to grow and manifest in your life. Another way in is that brokenness. Really, brokenness is the main way in.
Speaker 2: Because you're seeking to feel voids in your life. You're seeking for that pain to go away.
Speaker 1: You're seeking validation and recognition and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: The devil want.
Speaker 1: You to be on this quest so he can manipulate you, so he can take control of your mind. It's no longer you thinking for yourself. It's that other entity that's inside of your brain that's causing you to do things that you yourself wouldn't do. People have gone as far as committing murder. I'm telling you, I know, I know what I'm talking about one hundred million percent, but it was not you. You never had that type of behavior, you never had that type of demeanor, or you never have those characteristics. But because you chose to follow the devil, the devil took lead, and he's doing it in the lives of many people around the world.
Speaker 2: That's why we're seeing what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: That's why people who are getting into relationships and they are abusive individuals if they can't let go because they have allowed all of the negativity inside to take over them, so they think what they're doing is okay. They can't see what they're doing is wrong. They can't understand why people don't want to be with them. They just become angry that a person don't want to be with them. They don't understand. It's their enemy within. That's what it is. It's the enemy within. And I'm telling you when you know you have not healed.
Speaker 2: From your past pains.
Speaker 1: Instead of going through life faking and pretending, fronting, acting as if everything is okay, well you know it's not acting is if you're so happy when you're crying inside. Instead of doing those things, It's time to wake up. It's time to allow yourself to heal from your past pains. It's time to love you. You can never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever become a better person by remaining the same. You can never become a better person by ignoring who you are right now. Through faking and pretending, many of you are seeking and searching after things when you really don't know what you want. And because of it, you're getting all of the wrong things.
Speaker 2: You're opening yourself up to all of the wrong things.
Speaker 1: You're allowing all of the wrong people into your life.
Speaker 2: Many of you are getting into relationships you think is love.
Speaker 1: How is it love to be in a relationship with someone who's leading you down the wrong path, someone.
Speaker 2: Who's inviting drugs.
Speaker 1: And alcohol into your life.
Speaker 2: Someone who's teaching you vulgar language.
Speaker 1: Someone's who's persuading you to do wrong things, to break the law, to do wicked, evil things to people.
Speaker 2: How can you even.
Speaker 1: Remotely think that has any ties to love?
Speaker 2: It don't.
Speaker 1: But when you're unhealed, you can't see those things. When you allow the devil to use you, he gonna use you. He gonna work on your mind, your body, and your soul. So we have to be aware of who we.
Speaker 2: Allow in our lives. I don't care who the person is.
Speaker 1: I don't care how famous they are or how none famous they are. You have to be aware of who you allow in your life.
Speaker 2: Because the devil come in all forms, all ages, all genders, I mean all all all.
Speaker 1: If you want the devil to win in your life, just play with them.
Speaker 2: He gonna take over the game. The devil is real.
Speaker 1: Jesus is real, the Son God is real, the Father, but.
Speaker 2: The devil is real.
Speaker 1: The devil was one of God's greatest, best angel, most beautiful angel, but he wanted to be God.
Speaker 2: He had it all, he had it all, but he was not satisfied.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be God. So I'm gonna tell you something. Many people get into satanic things without understanding. They get into things without realizing that.
Speaker 2: It can take control of them.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't believe in this, but I'm telling you, as sure as I'm breathing, it is real. The supernatural is real. The devil is real. And the devil's job is to kill, steal, and destroy. He want to take you out, mind, body, and soul. So if you open the door, if you give it a little peep hole, he's coming in. He's coming in.
Speaker 2: You know. That's why I told you long time ago, years ago.
Speaker 1: As matter of fact, I hurt somebody else because I've told you people have been stealing my material. But that's why I told you years ago. I no longer put welcome mats on my front porch. I'll put a mat down, but it will not say welcome. You gotta be careful who you welcome into your home. You gotta be careful who you're allowing to your home. I plead the blood whoever come up in here, I plead the blood of Jesus. I want my home because these demons and these entities they just trying to find who they can attach to.
Speaker 2: You have to stay prayed up. You have to keep on the armor of God.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know Jesus, hey, every day you get to live, it's a chance to get to know him.
Speaker 2: Read Woman's ten and nine.
Speaker 1: That's all you have to do to ask Jesus into your heart, into your life.
Speaker 2: The devil is on his job. He is not sleeping or slumber, and he is on his job.
Speaker 1: Nothing in the world is worth it, you know why, because when you die, you can't take none of it with you. You may enjoy it now, but it's not worth your soul. It's not worth you forfeiting your seat in the Kingdom of God. It's not worth it. It's just stuff. It's just stuff that one day is gonna right away. If you never drove your car and you just set it out there in the yard, it's gonna deteriorate. If you never did anything to keep your house up, it's gonna break down because everything is made from something that had energy at one at one point still have energy. Really, so it's just stuff. It shouldn't mean that much to you. Yes you want to take care of things, Yes you want nice things, nothing wrong with that, But when you're obsessed with it, when you're obsessed with money, when you obsessed with fame, something is wrong with that, and that's a great indicator to you. You have some unhealed area that you need to heal. You need to allow healing in your life so you don't be so easily influenced by the devil and other people. Because the devil has his minions. And I've told you that the devil has his people too, just waiting for you to feel sad and feel bad and be down and woe. It's me just waiting on any opportunity to find you in that low place to wiggle his dirty little way into your life. So when you willfully follow him, oh he will take the lead. Make no mistake about it. You must be mindful and aware of who and what you allow into your life. I can't stress that enough because the devil will lead you to destruction. And that's all I'm saying on that. If you want to talk about it more, you can reach out to me.
Speaker 2: Much love to you, you you you.
Speaker 1: And you never hesitate to reach out to me. Go to my podcast page your tell you exactly how to reach me. Take care of yourselves, and I end every episode the same and I hope.
Speaker 2: And I pray, I truly pray. You do it, think on it,