Speaker 1: As they say in America's Past time. We are rounding third in the King of the Cast Tournament. It's TLFX Games and welcome in to the tlf X Games Events Center. I'm Sean Mooney and we're marching our way through thirty two different participants in the first round of the King of the Cast Tournament, which will decide the greatest Lapsed Fan character of all time. And of course it's all brought to you by our friends at Garage Beer Small Batch Light Beer. The garage is always open and also blown wide open is your sense of who's going to advance. You can cast your vote for who deserves to advance each and every time on the Lapsed Fan's x account at the Lapsed Fan and you want to keep your eyes peeled to that and your ears peeled here to the main podcast feed for updates and words from our future contestants and many of these encounters, each and every one as a matter of fact, and this week on the docket, this time around on the docket, I should say, it's a battle of megapowers. It couldn't get more titanic than this, and the first round, a lot of you out there in the TLFX Solar System. We're stunned and shocked that you're going to have to make a decision between these two all time first ballot laps characters right out of the gate. But we don't mess around here at the TLFX Games Tournament, and let this next encounter service proof positive of that. It's two of the greatest World Wrestling Federation face off. It's ready, Macho Man Savage and the immortal Paul Cogan.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Ol Coogan, I'm looking you in the high right now, and it's once again you and I are coming head to head. Back in nineteen eighty nine, they talked about the megapoes exploding. I say, mmmm, it happened. Then it happened again back in WCW. We didn't. You and I we did the thing. We went up, we went down, we went every which way. But here we are once again, and I'm looking dead into your dead eyes, and I'm wondering where you're coming from. I see you out there. I've been by your house. I've looked in your window, and I'm seeing exactly that you are reading the Observer, wondering how you can get one up on the much old man Randy Savage.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 2: There is no way, no way that you are gonna want up me this time. We've been around the block, we've done the thing, We've gone up and down the mountain, and I'm gonna tell you, Oh, Cogan, I have seen the lust in your eyes. I've seen exactly where you've been. I know what you want and it's not gonna happen tonight.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Because I'm gonna be the king of the cast. I've been the king of the cast. I've done it. I've been there before, and I'm gonna do it again. I'm gonna do it again right here.
Speaker 3: Right now. And when you and I come face the face, Hulk Hogan, I can tell you right now that we.
Speaker 2: Will be dancing around, dancing the little tingo, dancing the waltz around the ring. And what's gonna happen is the Muciu Man, Randy Savage is gonna take you down. I'm gonna climb to the top rope, I'm gonna drop the elbow and then it's gonna be an easy one two three digit I get it. I'm gonna get it done because I am the greatest laps character.
Speaker 3: Of all time. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Wielding the scepter high Macho King Randy Savage faces off against his many time opponent and former best friend, Hulk Hogan, and we hear now down in Tampa, Florida from the one and Only hulkster O something.
Speaker 3: Hulk of Maniacs.
Speaker 2: It's once again macho time, dudes, Macho Man, Randy Savage brother and the immortal Hulk Hogan.
Speaker 3: This is the age old story.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I've taken a macho man under my wing.
Speaker 2: Dude. We've been best friend's brother and we've been even better enemies.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: When the time comes, dude, we like to to to reconciliate brother.
Speaker 3: We go to the back of a gold gym.
Speaker 2: Man. I bring a six pack of beer, dude, and we hash it out. Dude, get everything on the table. But once again, macho man, I'm watching you right now. I'm watching my brother. What are you here? Who's at the door? Brother?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Who's what?
Speaker 2: Ah? Dude?
Speaker 3: I got you, Hogan, I got you.
Speaker 2: Right now, man, because the macho man, Randy Savage, he's always one step ahead of you.
Speaker 3: He's always my brother.
Speaker 4: Get out of here, dude, I'm not gonna tell get it down, get out, get out. Brother.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something, holk Amaniacs, I'm not gonna let that happen again, brother, because I'm always gonna have my back to the wall. Dudes, I'm gonna have my back to the wall. I'm never gonna have my back to anybody else.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: Because Hulk Hogan, he's a king of the calf Man, Hulk Hogan. It's the king of all things, brother, And I'm gonna prove it to you and what you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Voting in the Tier FX Games is now tentimtively stated to begin in August twenty sixth. Keep it looked to the labst Fan's account on x at the labst Fan for your chance to vote on
Speaker 3: Who will become King of the Cast.