Speaker 2: Sous-titrage Société Radio-Canada C'est
Speaker 3: pas si mauvais, pour être honnête.
Speaker 4: Merci d'avoir écouté mon monologue du matin. Brouillé par Golden Crest Metals. Découvrez comment l'or et l'or peuvent protéger. Vous avez travaillé si difficilement pour construire. Visitez goldencrestmetals. com slash drlaura. Rappelez-vous, vous pouvez entendre mon programme de radio quotidien sur SiriusXM Triumph et connectez-vous avec moi 24-7 à drlaura. com. Il y a quelques week-ends, j'ai été connectée à... cette petite ville sur l'eau. C'est juste une petite ville sur l'eau, c'est mignon. Pour le déjeuner. On s'est assis, et je dirais que 98% des gens qui passaient par étaient dans des groupes ou avec quelqu'un, très peu étaient seuls, et tout le monde regardait leurs téléphones. My friend and I were looking around and I said, you know, I'd love to put this on my Facebook, but I'm not sure if you can take a picture of all these people and put it on your Facebook for the show, because I just want to make the point that this is bad. I mean, most everybody out there is a tech addict. et que les gens ne s'interagissent pas avec l'autre, et que vous vous demandez pourquoi tout le niveau de dépression est augmenté, nous sommes des entités grecques. Nous avons besoin de camaraderie, pas de camaraderie comme les socialistes ou les communistes, nous n'en avons pas besoin. Mais nous avons besoin de la compagnie des gens. Et quand nous n'avons pas cela, et que nous avons des mondes virtuels, nous ne faisons pas bien. I wonder why your kids are depressed and they can't focus and talk to you. I spend the weekend with some friends of mine, two kids, a little boy, five, and a girl, ten. And I hadn't... We've been friends for 15 years, but I haven't seen everybody all together. I get parts. Mother and daughter, mother, mom and dad. But this time I got all four of them at one time. And I sat there and I watched how they parented. I told them I was going to talk about it today. I watched the dad deal with a little boy who is a very active little boy bouncing off walls. I consider that very healthy in a five-year-old boy. Teachers in school don't like that, but I do. So the boy went to my captain's chair, and you know there are a million buttons on your boat, And dad saw that and said, buddy, it's not his name, that's what he calls him, buddy, don't touch the buttons. And the kid sort of stopped and then looked like he was going to start touching the buttons again. He's five. So dad said in the lowest voice, come here, buddy. Do you want to go over there alone and have a conversation? The boy said no. Or then you're going to leave the buttons alone? Yes. That was the end of it. So when the kid was playing, I said, when you say you're going to have a conversation with him over there, what actually happens? Is this a talk? Is this a swat and a twitch? What exactly happens? And he says, I say to him, I told you you weren't supposed to touch, he gave an example, you weren't supposed to touch the buttons, and you touched the buttons anyway. Donc tu sais que c'était mal. Donc tu as choisi de le faire mal. C'est très décevant
Speaker 2: Amazon apporte ce sentiment de 5 stars à Dara, la nouvelle mère d'un chien. Après avoir adopté un nouveau chien qui a tué ses économies, elle a découvert qu'Amazon avait tout ce qu'elle a besoin pour plus que ce qu'elle pensait. Highly rated durable puppy toys, chew-resistant puppy beds, and of course, decadent puppy treats that... I said puppy treats, not Dara treats. Highly rated products at incredible prices. Shop now on Amazon. ie. Actually not that bad, to be fair.
Speaker 5: Sous-titrage Société Radio-Canada
Speaker 6: My car, my rules. My laughing with friends place, or alone with my thoughts place. My private karaoke room. My mobile wardrobe. My pink fluffy slippers. My car is my me place.
Speaker 7: With AXA Car Insurance, you can protect the place where you can truly be yourself. And with accident forgiveness as standard, you won't lose your full no-claims discount if you have an accident. Get a quote online or call into your local branch. AXA. Sous-titrage ST' 501
Speaker 3: Continue protecting your future. It's already looking brighter. Learn more at myfuturefund
Speaker 4: ie These kids just don't want to displease mom and dad. They don't have to be beaten, smacked, swatted, nothing. I'm very disappointed in the choice you made. Because you knew you were not supposed to do that. So, how do we make sure it doesn't happen again? And the kid says, oh, first of all, he says, why did you do that? You never ask that because kids always go, I don't know. What are you going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again? I'm just not going to do it. Good. That's a good choice. That's what would have happened if they went out and had a talk. But so many times the kid was doing something and dad would say, do you want to go have a talk about this? No, it's okay. He would just stop doing whatever it was. He didn't want to hear how dad was disappointed. And then about a half an hour later, I see him say, buddy, I'm really pleased with the choice you made to leave it alone. I'm really very pleased with that. So, the kid's beaming. He gets positive feedback, for doing, not doing the bad thing anymore. I mean, it was amazing. And this kid, I think in the hands of most parents, would have been out of control. And yelling and screaming and smacking him, I have a feeling, would not have had any impact. And dad never raised his voice above what I'm doing now. And dad is 6'5. Big dude. Maman est six ans. Et quand mon père le dit, ça se passe. Et tous les jours quand mon père va à l'emploi, mon père dit,« Mon pote, je vais à l'emploi maintenant. Tu es le homme de la maison. Tu dois prendre soin de tes choses. Tu dois prendre soin de ta mère. Tu dois prendre soin de ta soeur. Tu as compris? Tu as compris, papa.» So, mom and sister, don't freak out about a bug. I am telling you, I haven't seen in front of my eyeballs such good parenting. And I told them that. And we're dear friends. So if I had told them otherwise, it would have been like, can I talk to you over there? So, you disappointed me. They're amazing. Loving, but there's a line. I expect you to make a better choice. You know that was wrong. Yes. Well, what are you going to do to make sure it doesn't happen again? I'm just not going to do it. Okay. And later, positive feedback for not doing it again. So it reminded me when I took, I call it the death hike because it ends up with a very tall hill to get back to my house. And I'm coming up that very tall hill and it's getting hotter and hotter and I'm just looking forward to getting home. And I see this lady going in the opposite direction with a teenage-level dog. And so I was ready for the parenting. Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. The dog isn't even listening. Sit doesn't mean anything to the dog. Not established anything alpha over the dog. I mean, it was embarrassing. Je n'ai pas dit rien, j'ai juste continué à marcher. J'avais besoin de rentrer à la maison, j'avais trop de douleur, j'ai dû rentrer dans la chambre. Je l'ai vraiment fait. Donc, c'est de ça que je parle. Et l'une des raisons pour lesquelles vous, les parents, n'avez pas beaucoup d'interaction avec vos enfants sur ce niveau supérieur, c'est que vous ne passez pas du temps concentré avec eux parce que vous êtes sur votre téléphone. Vous êtes sur votre Facebook. Vous êtes sur votre troisième mariage. Quoi que ce soit, vous êtes sur ça au lieu. You need to unplug from technology and your children need to unplug for technology. The kids did not have cell phones. Mom and dad did and I only saw them once at night when they were ready to go to bed. They took the phones upstairs. So we had a whole weekend with no technology except for a boat. And everybody interacted. Constamment. Sauf quand on est rentré à la maison et tout le monde était fatigué et tout le monde a pris environ une heure de repos. Donc, vous devez s'éloigner de la technologie pour que vous puissiez avoir une famille. Pour que vous puissiez vous débrouiller votre cerveau. Pour que vous puissiez être plus heureux. Les gens qui vont sur Facebook et regardent tout le monde sur Facebook et leurs histoires sur comment les vies sont merveilleuses et comment c'est génial ce qu'ils font et tous les sourires, sont dépressifs. Les enfants sont très dépressifs quand ils regardent d'autres enfants. with the made-up stuff on Facebook and all the so-called... I hate that they use the word friends. Friends is such a sacred word and to use it for somebody who clicked on a site is absurd. So the people who are mostly disconnected from technology tend to be happier, tend to really revel in the quiet time, build real-life relationships, actually get the sleep they need and feel a lot less stress. beaucoup moins de stress. Vous avez besoin de temps libre, pas de temps de scénario. Les enfants ne devraient pas avoir des téléphones sur Internet. Ils ont des téléphones qui font juste des appels. Pas de photos, pas d'Internet. C'est ce que les enfants devraient avoir. Ils doivent apprendre qu'ils peuvent vivre dans le monde réel. You're not doing them a service by wussing out because you don't want to have an argument and because you're so busy and because you spend most of your time. And as I said, my friend and I were sitting there having lunch and we couldn't find hardly anybody who wasn't staring at a screen. You all know I love the movie Warm Bodies. Well, he's dead and he's walking around LAX with a bunch of other living dead who are walking around L-A-X, et il parle à lui-même, et vous l'entendez. Et il parle de la façon dont personne ne se connecte à n'importe qui, il ne sait pas comment se connecter, parce qu'il est mort. Et puis ils montrent un flashback à L-A-X, avant que tout le monde ne soit devenu le mort du marchand, et ils n'étaient pas en relation avec l'autre, et ils étaient sur les téléphones. J'ai manqué la première fois que je l'ai vu. La deuxième fois, je me suis dit, oh mon Dieu. We're the walking dead before we become walking dead. My number 1-800-375-2872. If you like this podcast, be sure to rate it on Apple Podcasts or your favorite place to listen to my podcast. Of course, I'd love if you gave me five stars. And be sure to share this podcast with a friend on Facebook or your preferred social media platforms.
Speaker 8: Sous-titrage Société Radio-Canada
Speaker 2: Sous-titrage Société Radio-Canada C'est
Speaker 3: déjà en train de se développer avec plus de 400 millions d'euros sauvés par 800 000 participants en juste 6 mois. Continuez à protéger votre futur, c'est déjà en train de se développer. Apprenez plus à myfuturefund. ie