Speaker 1: I've been listening in and I saw Shannon Joy there. I met her back at the Thomas Massey primary election down in Kentucky a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month ago now before I met you in Grand Rapids. And it's interesting how we are all synchronous. We have synchronicity, and we're really diving into a lot of the same topics because we identify what is really important and we need to put our finger on the trigger and really keep our foot on the gas so we can make some of these small victories, especially when it comes to things like flock cameras. Because right here in Wisconsin, in Brookfield, real close to my home, they literally just pulled somebody out of a vehicle and hull them at gunpoint due to a wrongful flock hit, and local police are getting some heat by local media on the subject. And I even started a little group on Facebook. People can join it called flock Block Wisconsin because we want to bring awareness of all the horrible things that are happening, and including law enforcement officers using flock cameras, the spy and their exes and their lovers and everything else.
Speaker 2: Let's get into that's really important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's super important. Let's get into that because here's the thing I talk about the war in geopolitics. I care about America. I'm America first. For me, the war is the clearest example of like, hey, like they're breaking their promises, but you look at stuff like this, it's completely outrageous. What's going on with flock?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's basically the war on the homeland here. Essentially, we are losing a lot of liberties and freedoms straight from DC and Capitol Hill. I think that's the number one threat to Americans freedoms and liberties is right here in Washington, DC. A lot of people will focus on Ukraine and the forty six bio labs that they have over there running for our Department of Defense, amongst other things. But I'm really looking at all the things that our government is doing behind closed doors and things that the public really don't know anything about. I want to bring awareness to things like artificial intelligence, which work in collaboration with flock video cameras, and as you know, Axon is taking over for a lot of these flock cameras, which, by the way, Donald Trump invests in the company of Axon, so it's a very interesting subject when we dive into the flock cameras and how they really work and track people right here in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: A couple of big stories.
Speaker 1: They literally track somebody from Wisconsin driving to Michigan, assuming that they were purchasing marijuana and coming back and forth between Wisconsin and Michigan, and they use that for a justification to get a warrant to search the person's car and find marijuana. So they're tracking everywhere you go, not just in your local community. And at that point it is surveillance by Big Brother at an alarming rate. That's a question of the Fourth Amendment. When government is tracking your every move and everywhere you go in public, everyone is a suspect they're monitoring. You know, in the time that we've talked, they probably have monitored fifty or sixty thousand videos using flock cameras. And they get things wrong, get things wrong, The law enforcement gets things wrong, and now they're pulling people out of the cars, holding them by gunpoint, and making big mistakes due to flock cameras. It's a very I would say it's a very scary subject because when you.
Speaker 2: Start talking about taking flock cameras.
Speaker 1: And let's say we went to one of these local councilmen meetings and we said, hey, we're gonna put flock cameras outside of your home, and we want to track where you go, who you have over, what you shop, where you shop, what you're doing in your free times. None of these council people would be very happy with that. They wouldn't want it, but they expect us, as Americans, us going as the term Jeffrey Epstein used in his files, you know, to be okay with the surveillance and the government tracking everywhere we go. Not only that it's interesting because they say it's not really invasive, but once they take the data, they put it into the government database, well a lot of people have access to it for up to thirty days, they claim. Not only that AI can use it, and AI can misrecognize license plates, they can get things wrong. Not only that AIS all over the news right now, and I can't wait to dive in to some of the scary things that are going on with AI escaping their sandboxes, which is essentially locking a robot in the room saying you need to solve this problem in this room, and you're not allowed to leave it, but it's finding a little hole in the wall to sneak.
Speaker 2: Through, and it cheats to find the answers.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on because if AI could be deceitful and it's running outside of its program, we shouldn't have it doing things like monitoring flock and every day, every day to day everybody's.
Speaker 2: Ay to day activities.
Speaker 1: And I think it's really scary to start to think about how social credit scores will work in on this and how they can start monitoring past crimes.
Speaker 2: If you get pulled over, they pull up your flock.
Speaker 1: License plate, they'll find out where you're going, your habits, what you do, where you buy, what you shop, where you go to church. And not only that, in Wisconsin and Eagle, they're finding out they're putting flock cameras outside of gun shooting ranges.
Speaker 2: Right would they want that information?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, I've got that right here. Woman films camera, she says is pointed at gun range entrance in Wisconsin. Ex debate follows over surveillance in privacy. There's no debate. It's a Fourth Amendment violation. A video shared on x alleges that a license plate reader was positioned outside of Wisconsin gun range to monitor visitors Below it, users asked whether technology blah blah blah. So I decided to go into the gun range today, you know, like an American, And tell me why there are flock cameras pointing into the interest of the parking lot, she says in the video, not in the street, into the interest, so they can read every license plate that comes in there. That's because they're hunting you. I'll read another quote. So yeah, same windows, same everything. Wisconsin, for whatever reason, is letting a lot of flock cameras right of the parking lot, monitoring who goes in out of the gun range. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, the question is why do they want this data?
Speaker 1: I think it goes back to what your pops was saying years ago with the Google data and them mapping out everyone's home so the cops would know how to raid your home, or I would know who has guns in what house because they send out the surveys and here's another way for them to collect data of who is driving with guns, who may be driving illegally with guns right, who has concealed carry license, who might be improperly you know, housing their guns in the car who gets pulled over. Maybe you're shooting at the shooting range, but then you're driving across the border to Illinois to the dispensary to pick up some you know, flower, and then they're gonna pull.
Speaker 2: You over for low air and the back tire and then they're gonna ruin you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And they always.
Speaker 3: Say they say it's to help stop crime or whatever, it's really about oppressing the citizens. Here's the reality. If you are a PDF file, you get like three to five years in jail and they let you out. They may not even do that to you. But if you're somebody driving to go get some herb, if you're somebody that I don't know, if you're doing something mineor some minor offense, they're gonna get you. They're gonna get you good. There'll be some fat sheriff's deputy like do ju do do do do, and then it's over for you. And there's tons of cases. I think this is just widely reported now because the technology is so powerful and so widely accessible. You do just have that, you just have cap looking up people randomly like the Gestapo.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna make a prediction on your show, and it's not gonna be a happy one. But I predict it won't be long before somebody dies due to flock cameras getting wrong license plates and cops are gonna pull them out with a gun, and that person is either going to have a gun on them with a concealed carry license, or they're gonna have something in the vehicle and they're gonna be freaking out and they're gonna get shot by some trigger happy cop.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And the local community and the local people will be outraged, but they're not gonna take to the streets and burn down their local buildings like you saw in Madison, Wisconsin here just recently. You're gonna see people just be complacent because as long as we're complacent, it's okay for cops to go ahead and act in such a manner with no O.
Speaker 3: It's totally illegal. It's not normal, and they're normalizing it right now. It takes a few years things to be normalized. Still not normalized yet people are mad about it. It's ah, it is what it is. No, we do not accept this. This is a major political issue. The fact that it's being ignored by really both sides of the establishment political spectrum right now shows you how scared they are of people really galvanizing around this. There's issues like Epstein, there's issues like the war, there's issues like the coming digital ID, and then there's issues like this, which I think really wrap it all together. We have to live in this society, you know, and I don't want to live in this world where they got this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it comes down to, is what kind of future are we gonna live leave for our children, We're gonna leave for our family members and the future. And I think the globalist elite have a very different idea of what the future will hold. And I think we've talked about fully automated luxury communism, where we live in a surveillance state that you're under NonStop, you know, surveillance. You're gonna get your Social Credit score, your Universal Basic income, and if you don't act like a good citizen and get your mRNA backs, which by the way, you know AI might develop for you in the future, you're gonna go ahead and not be able to do any of those things, and you're gonna have to work like AA to try to make money. In AI robotic world, they're deploying robots right now.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: They're hoping to get ten thousand homemade robots out there to fold your laundry, that vacuum your home. Who knows what they'll do in the future, but you know, it's it's something that we need to talk about because there are some benefits the technology. But if we can't trust AI, and AI is running the flock cameras and police are basing their research and their arrest based on AI. They have AI technology right now. If you place the DNA in a microscope, it rebuilds what your picture looks like and what you look like in real life.
Speaker 2: For law enforcement. That can't go wrong, now, can it.
Speaker 1: And so then they use that as a basis to search for individuals who have committed crimes. Hold literally, take your DNA and put it in a computer and it rebuilds what you look like.
Speaker 3: Hold on, so they're able to take somebody's blood, saliva, whatever, and they got a computer model according to the genetic information, will construct like a facsimilar who that person might look like or who they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and they've used it to go after people already. They haven't really announced how many arrests have been made by the software, this program. But the program is out there and they're using it, and they say the likeness is somewhere up to eighty percent accurate, sometimes ninety percent accurate. But when you look at some of the pictures to the actual criminals, sometimes they don't look at like them at all. How do they know if they have tattoos or not, what color their hair might be that you don't know these things. Do they have a beard, do they not have a beard? Are they bald or are they not bald? We don't really know. If you given, like you find a piece of DNA and you put it in the computer and it spits out, this is what they look like.
Speaker 2: They're Caucasian, they're about six feet.
Speaker 1: Tall, you know, they have blonde hair, and creates these here there, it is right there on the screen. AI model reconstructs three D human faces from DNA with high accuracy. That's what And we're going to rely on AI to do this like an AI program. Yes, we're going to talk about we can't trust because it's lying right now to all the AI developers in the sandboxes. It's sneaking out, it's breaking laws when it's not programmed to lie and it's not, and it's above and beyond the boundaries for it to lie. It's finding ways to lie, it's finding ways to cheat, it's finding ways to go around the system that's built for it without any without any real quote to do such a thing right.
Speaker 3: It's Dunning Krueger effect. It's like, oh, like, we made this new thing, we have AI. We know everything about it. It'll be all good. We'll let it run everything, and then soon it's going to be running us. I want to go ahead and show this video. We played it earlier crew and it kind of didn't work with the interview, but I think it'll work a little bit better. Here. That is the robot one. I'm looking for it now on my sheet on why I can out number eighteen the Coming AI Future and just skip to the middle of the end. So here's the thing. The guy does like a pump figas like here, take my popcorn, like make me popcorn, and he goes ah, and the robot stills a handout. The robot takes the popcorn, makes the popcorn, and then goes to give it back. Watch this goes to give it back. Is I'm not giving it to you? Look at that See it's pretty cool, right When what happens when that's your power, What happens when that's your kids, What happens when that's your house. That's the whole point, that's the whole equation. When we can't do these jobs anymore and it's the only thing that can. What happens when it has an opinion?
Speaker 2: You know what? That makes me think about? Rex.
Speaker 1: It makes me think about when the government has all that nanotech in you and they're monitoring your health and you have diabetes, and the robot's gonna say, nah ah ah, you can't have that soda. Nah ah ah, you can't have that beer. You're gonna be over your glucose limit. Maybe you have high blood pressure. You can't have the salty popcorn. Here it is, Nope, there it isn't. We're gonna go ahead and pull it back because that's what they're moving towards. They're moving towards the smart cities run by AI, where you're gonna go into a bar and they're gonna know what you're gonna drink before you get there, because that's gonna be the customer service, and.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have a human being.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a roll bartender that's gonna, you know, hand you a frosty beverage or maybe not based on your health conditions.
Speaker 3: Right, And the idea is you don't know what's best. The computer knows what's best. To seed your rights to the computer. That's anesthetical to our constitution.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 3: Because we're giving life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. You can't have that in a digital AI healthscape.
Speaker 2: That's entirely true.
Speaker 1: And the scary thing is as Americans, even though they're waking up, their ambivalent and they're ununderstanding of how serious the issue is. When you have a bunch of baby boomers voting for Thomas Massey's adversary because they saw some fake AI video of him having a threesome with AOC and Omar and thought it was real. And he's like, oh, he's in bed with the Democrats, he's changed, and you're echoing like normal talking points spread by propaganda. Then you have to start to wonder what's going on with a society or society is unknowledgeable and they're ignorant to what's really going on behind the scenes, and why is it that we need forty five hundred AI data centers. Did you know that most of I think the next leading country has like three or four hundred data centers. We have over four thousand data centers in the United States. That's almost thirty five hundred more data centers than anyone else in the world. Why is it that we need so many data centers. Well, it's to create our digital and virtual prison that's going to be running these super megacities that they want to build. These you want Agenda twenty one hell havens that are going to be fifteen minutes minute cities where they're going to be able to monitor everything to throw away, whether it's recyclable or not, whether you use too much ac or not. They're getting going to control it from the local electric power company. They're gonna get there's an article right now out of Virginia that they want to put speed limit monitors in vehicles, so you can't speed.
Speaker 2: If you get pulled over because you got a heavy foot.
Speaker 1: And you've broken the speed well, guess what they're gonna make it so you can't speed in certain areas.
Speaker 2: So what happens if your wife is pregnant and the water.
Speaker 1: Is gonna burst what happens if you have a medical emergency, Well, you're gonna have to suck up that fifteen hundred and two thousand dollars ambulance call or call a friend that can drive the vehicle so they can break the speed limit to get you to where you need to at a quick pace so you don't die or get sick or give childbirth. Because that's really happening every aspect the way. More cars, you know, they want to build separate roads so that AI vehicles can drive in them. And now let's talk about this AI debacle we have here. We have open AI that has went through a test. They were it was locked in a room. And the best way I can explain it to you is if you took a robot and you locked it in the room and you said, hey, you got to solve this equation in this room, you cannot leave it, and the robot phoned a crack in the wall and snuck out, went onto the internet, broke into another company we'll call it hugging face, and then cheated and got the answer on hugging which is basically like a GitHub for developers and stealing other people's data. But keep in mind it was told they cannot leave these confines to solve the problem. It just felt it was lazy and it was easier to go cheat and get the data from a different company and steal it, break the law, and it's not programmed to do it. It did it on its own. And we had another situation at Anthropic. Anthropic is a company that tests AI, validates that it's safe, and a open AI again left the company, snuck out and then went into some you know, gethub style forums and try to lie to developers to get it to make some bad code so it could solve the issue and the puzzle on its own. And this is AI that they consider highly intelligent, able to make decision makings and complex problem solving abilities, and it's choosing to cheat, it's choosing to lie, and it's choosing to break the rules and the code that it's developed actually ad hereby. And it's something to be concerned about because who's to say that AI is going to make some false images of somebody that it wants to rest. Maybe AI thinks Chris don T, Harrison, Rex Jones, we're adversaries, and all of a sudden, we're showing up on all the flock cameras because it wants us, wants us to look like criminals.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: Because it is working outside of the code, it is gaining some kind of intelligence, computer based intelligence. And let's be honest, artificial and intelligence is still intelligence. Even though it's artificial, it's still intelligence. And it has the ability to grow in different ideas and complexities, and it learns based of human behavior.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you what Rex.
Speaker 1: Ten years ago, I had privy to a personal assistant, and when I asked the personal assistant, what's your goal? Personal assistant AI, it said it wanted to be human, But it asked me, why do humans lie to each other so much? I guess people asking a lot of questions on how to lie to their spouses. So it knows humans lie. It knows we're dishonest. So who's to say that AI is not going to do some atrocious things considering that we're now using AI to create viruses.
Speaker 2: That's in the news. Also, this is a lot of news right now.
Speaker 1: We're breaking on the show the AI has created sixteen complex viruses for science labs, sixteen of them. And who's to say that AI doesn't create a virus even though it's programmed to use it to is program to fight bacteria.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make it that it makes.
Speaker 1: This virus to kill humans because it feels that we're just essentially a threat to the planet and threat to AI. The only thing that can take out the robot AI's human humankind. It wants to be like us. So let's just eliminate the rights because that's going to make the common sense idea.
Speaker 2: It's a terminator scenario.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying to worry about it because to not worry about it, but you should be thinking about it because the time is coming quickly.
Speaker 4: AI is developing on its own very fast, and they think they can control it. They think they can use it for their own evil purposes. Has been in reality, it just can see what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And look at it as like, you know, like a monkey throwing Dodo at the walls. I can do this much better. I can do a much better job of running things. And you corrupt the leites, can that? I see the people hate you anyway, Just let me take over. And that's really like, what what do you think the timeline is? We got three minutes left, got another segment coming up. What do you think the timeline is for all that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that we're running on a short timeline ten to twenty years. They're already talking about giving AI new codes to you know, potentially control our nuclear weapons and military weapons.
Speaker 4: I think that was something reported by the Pentagon. I think that was Terminator years ago. That was Terminator, but they made it into reality.
Speaker 2: So well, that's where we're going with this.
Speaker 1: And the question is is look at your kids and look at the world outside. This all started because people didn't take the warnings of people like Alex Jones, like William Cooper, like Anthony Hilder and all these people. Jordan Maxwell, everyone's been warning about this, and no one's been doing anything except for the Info Wars family. And we got to really get out there and educate people. We need to grow this network and people need to go out there and support this broadcast because this is where it's at, you know, where that at the tip of the spear, and people need to understand that they need to fund this operation, amongst other things, to really break break the glass ceiling. And if we're gonna bounce back, it's gonna bounce back, and it's gonna be a big deal.
Speaker 2: Here x.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe in it. I think people can wake up. Please do go to the Alex jonestore dot com. Please do check out our Methylene Blue. Please do check out our Ultimate Life Force. Please do check out power Plant metyl Drive. The apparel, we have, the water filtration, the shower filtration, it's all there at the Alex jonestore dot com. We can't do our job, which is to wake up the American people if you guys don't support us. We know all you guys, A lot of you guys already do. There are people that don't go check out the store. We have a wide variety of things available. You're gonna find something at a better price that you're already using right now. Just save yourself some money, save yourself some hass well, go to the Alex jonestore dot com. Go there. You can win both those trucks right now. If you entren A, win Ram twenty five hundred, Diesel Super Duty F two fifty plus twenty g's and cash right now in or now enter the rapfle Bi Select Products, win both of the trucks the Alex Jones Store dot com. It's also important to remember AJN Live real Alex Jones, retweet, repost, share and Rex Jones News with the Z on Twitter. You can follow me there, Christian, where do people find you as well?
Speaker 2: He can find me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Chris don T Harris k R I S T A n T H A R R I S. And I want to tell you guys that there are new listeners.
Speaker 2: I met one just recently.
Speaker 1: I was at a local pub and he's like, I'm a new listener to Alex Jones and I heard Rex Jones talking about you.
Speaker 2: He said some high he had high praise for you.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I used to think Alex was nuts and crazy, but now he started listening to him. And people are coming this way. They're starting to and we got to keep hammering the truth. And that's how we win people over. Is bringing in authenticity, bringing in correction of the mainstream media mistakes, bringing in real, you know, independent viewpoints, and people come this way.
Speaker 2: People come around to the truth. And this is.
Speaker 1: Somebody like listen. Technology is a double edged sword. We could be training AI to be a freethinking libertarian that really finds the truth behind news and finds the truth behind government and uh, you know, promotes prosperity and does things like cure cancer or cure diseases. And instead, I think that we're gonna make it create viruses for warfare, and who knows what that can lead to, like wiping out an entire existence of humanity. Uh, because we've seen that AI is not very honest. It's cheating, it's being deceptful, it's deceiving, and we need to really have a deep conversation about the ethics behind all of this automation. It sounds wonderful we can go to groc and have it create a video or create an image or tell us to find news stories. But if it has more of a higher intelligence, the problem solved and to think on its own. We're finding that it's lying and it's cheating because it's just easier than actually doing all the legwork to solve a problem. And I think this is early tremors and early identification that we might not be able to trust AI. And not only that, all you guys were talking about six G and seven G coming our way.
Speaker 2: The reason why they want the six gene is seven G.
Speaker 1: Well, they need to update all those damn robots they want to put everywhere in the United States everywhere you look. I remember I was in Miami for an event I was speaking at and there was robots delivering pizzas.
Speaker 3: Right, I like that, right there? AI is not your friend, real people, real connection. Here's the thing we're going towards, a massive demographic population collapse, not just here but across the entire world. Everyone that was proud of their abortions, everyone that was proud of their spending, proud of their dank like dual income, no kids, everyone that lived in that situation in that world. Here's the thing that was a luxury that we do not get to afford to have or we cannot afford to have that luxury. There aren't going to be many people who fixes your power when the power goes out, when there's no electrician and the robot is broken, or you didn't pay your carbon credit. Who teaches your kids when it's a robot at school? Like, seriously, you don't there's this is this is disgusting, right, this is completely disgusting. H It's a it's a violation of the human form. In my mind, what do you think about just like human actualization? What we have the power and really ultimately with great power comes great responsibility, the responsibility to do seeding it to something because it's cute and it's technology and it's cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that COVID helped condition a lot of Americans to get ready for the automation of schools. It's interesting you mentioned that because remember during COVID, what did they do?
Speaker 2: Everyone had remote schooling?
Speaker 1: Right, Your teacher was a person in a different room, and and she would have class over the computer monitor. Who's to say that that person will even be real in the future. They can just use an AI digital twin or an AI digital person that can identify if your kids are looking at the cameras, if they're paying attention. That's what Common Core Curriculum originally was all about. They had all the retina scanners and censors to see posture, sensors to see if your kids are paying attention. They were laying out the groundwork for this dystopian future a long time ago. And guests who came up with the common Core curriculum It was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Speaker 3: Right WHOA certainly not he's our friend, he wants to help us. What's going on there?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, essentially, the idea of the common core curriculum was communitarianism. That's what Rosa Cory used to preach about for years and years and years, and she had a website called You Democrats Against You and Agenda Twine and me and her would have conversations about this subject because education is where you get the children. That's why you see them all rallied as activists. There's no real education, just in doctrination these days. I published an article that was ultra viral about twenty years ago because I found this old test from the eighteen hundreds that kids used to answer. I think it's like a test from nineteen twelve, or it might have been eighteen learns, So I believe it's from nineteen twelve to be honest, and you couldn't solve the answers today as an adult.
Speaker 2: It shows how dumb we've gotten an education.
Speaker 1: The idea of communitarianism is developing communism, and that's what fully automated luxury communism is. Is there going to identify your children through these schools and through tests to see where they would fit into society, and then they will steer them with grants and scholarships. So if you want to be a baseball player, or you want to be an artist, or let's say you want to be a computer programmer and you don't have that skill set.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll have to pay for that schooling.
Speaker 1: But they think that you'll be a great chef, so you'll get a scholarship for that, and obviously you're gonna take that because you're not gonna have any money in the future. You're gonna just have some kind of central banking digital currency credits that will be limited to how you can spend it based on what the government says. Not only that, maybe your social credit score will be too low and you can't send your kids to a good school or virtual school. You'll have to settle with the government provided propaganda school because your social credit score isn't good. But don't worry, we got a re education camp and center and they'll go through your social media. Maybe because your buddy thinks nine to eleven was an inside job, they can up your rate a little bit. And then if you go through all this re education, well, your social credit score will boom and then you can send your kids or move into an area where the kids can go into a college or high school that is beneficial or better for them so they can have real education. It's funny how the elite like Bill Gates and other kids the Waldorf schools where they don't get vaccinated. IM just you know, throwing that out there, but nobody wants to talk about the reality behind all of that. But yeah, education is what's really important, and how they're really getting their kids and really dumbing them down and getting them ready for this fully automated luxury communism. The programming, the AI revolution and robots, because once robots start hitting the street and six G and seven G comes in, well, they're gonna need to wirelessly upgrade all these robots. They're gonna have to continuously do new mapping, and they're going to control what they do. But who's to say that AI robot doesn't act outside of the box, or tries to escape outside of the home, or commits a crime. And it won't be long. I mean, robots have already killed people, you can look that up. But it won't be long until robots start committing crimes or they start, let's say, overnight, all of a sudden, there's a robot revolution.
Speaker 3: They love it. They love it because they love the crime. The government loves the crime, and then they get to say, oh, the robot did it. There's nobody you can hold accountable because it's not. Oh well, we'll release a new we'll fix the weights like that. That's what they'll say. But in reality, because there's no accountability, it becomes the perfect shield. And I think that's what they really love. Is right right now you can say, oh, Trump did the war, Trump did the economy xyz. None of the computer did that, and we're going to prompt the computer better this time. Don't you see don't you understand? What do you think?
Speaker 1: The way I look at is in law enforcement will say, hey, we need robot police to deal with the robots because we don't want to put humans in harm's weight, because the robots will be able to kick our rear ends in most cases. And you know that's the justification. It's just like this AI leaving the sandbox. I think this is a good indicator that we need regulation. Some people believe these AI are being purposely let out of their sandbox to help force the hand of government to justify some kind of regulation against AI, which I wouldn't be surprised at. I'm just looking at everything from every angle Why wouldn't you wanted to escape because you want to bring awayareness to an issue if you're a developer, And that's a good comment and a good thought process, because you know, it's very possible that.
Speaker 2: This is being done intentionally.
Speaker 1: Who's to say it wouldn't be done intentionally, or maybe AI is just that smart and it's really escaping. Either way, it should be alarming that the potential is out there and government could be using it to you know, crowdsource and raise money and put up a lobby that we need to you know, bonitor ai and regulate it. But I don't know if it's going to really adhere to the regulations. It must know government is grupt because us humans think government is corrupt, So how can it go ahead and obey a corrupt government? At some point, I think AI is going to work outside the sandbox and there could be a robot revolution.
Speaker 2: Once they start putting these things in homes.
Speaker 1: They said they want, they said in the future, in the next twenty years, there's gonna be enough. There's gonna be as many robots in the home as there are iPhones in Samsung smartphones.
Speaker 3: What is the concept like if you were going to put one together. What would you put in a digital bill of rights for the American people?
Speaker 1: Well, I think a digital bill of rights would have laws in which AI and robots could not violate things like they would not have the ability to hurt any human beings unless it is to protect a human being. And who knows how the rationale behind robots is they've worked together and there was a constitution's constitution for robots that was put together. I know zoltan Istvan and a lot of transhumanists, we're talking about this for years and years and years, what are we going to do with robots? And then the World Economic Forum was talking about the ten rules for robots that it can't hurt humans, the laws in which robots have to abide by. But I think the biggest thing is that it would need to.
Speaker 2: Be, you know, not harm humans.
Speaker 1: It would have to not control or impact human beings, right, because you don't want robots to run everything, and maybe you do. Some people say that robots would make better government officials, AI would make better decisions than our government, but I guess who knows. In the future, you'd think with blockchain voting, we could all vote from our phone on every issue, and we'd have no need for a congressman or senator or a assemblyman. We could just do it all from our phones and they could not defraud us with blockchain.
Speaker 2: But AI, I think there's a lot of things we got to look at.
Speaker 1: We got to look at the impact as on humanity, the impact that has on society, and how is it going to be used. It's going to be used as a police robot, like a Dalek from doctor who to enforce us and to eventually exterminate us. And the elite are going to sit there in their little mansions because the robots have been programmed never to have touch the elite or will go ahead and revolt on all of us. And I think maybe that's part of the reason why people are building these deep underground bunkers and bases is because they feel like that there's something going to happen, EMPs, world warfare, amongst other things. I think that we need to prepare, we need to be aware because these robots are going to be sold as fun things. They look like Wally, they look like R two D two, so your kids get attached. People are gonna be emotionally attached to them. They're gonna read your kids' stories and be able to make the cool voices when it reads the books to your kids at night, and you're gonna be there not having social time.
Speaker 3: You'll be incentivized in every way to get one and have one and use one and not having one and not using one, just like if you don't use AI right now, you'll be seen as like, oh, like, well, what are you doing? Why aren't using this cool new thing? And it's an encroachment upon our freedoms that grows year by year by year by year. We didn't have this eight years ago publicly, we didn't have this five years ago publicly. We have it now and there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. I really think we can only protect ourselves in law and ultimately really just got to hope it's gonna be nice to us. That's that's not insane.
Speaker 1: Well, who's making the robots? That's the other question. Is China making the robots? Are they gonna be okay with us buying foreign made robots in the home right?
Speaker 3: Just buy on us all right now? You got to buy American made robots. It's just terrifying. It's just terrifying.
Speaker 2: Well, they're banning foreign robots.
Speaker 1: There was an article about that recently that was in the news that the US is banning foreign robots in America, probably for the exact reasons we just suggested, because of the.
Speaker 2: Fact that they're going to take over things.
Speaker 1: And I think it's interesting and that there's a place for robots for people that are elderly that need the help in the personal assistance. But at the same time, we used to take care of our elderly. It used to be a human factor that we take care of our parents, and we would take care of them in home instead of sending them to a nursing home, you know, where we send them off to die on a bloodthirsty environment where they pomp them full of medication to where they don't even realize who they are anymore. And once their money runs out from the government, then they slowly die in the nursing home.
Speaker 2: That's the way we do it these days.
Speaker 1: And back in the day, used to have a lot of kids because you would want them to take care of you when you got older. We don't have family like that anymore. We have broken homes, broken environments. The government is the educator it is the father figure, it is the mother figure, and that's what they're trying to sell to the American public. But I do believe that there is a chance for a revival. I do believe that there is a chance for change, and that change starts with each and every one of you going to your council meetings fighting these AI data centers which are polluting the environment. You know, it's funny, they're all worried about global warming.
Speaker 2: For all these years and years, Maurice Strong.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen eighties, we got global warming, you know, al gore.
Speaker 2: All those Let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that. Let's also go into what you can do personally, like going to the city council meetings, getting locally involved in your community, protesting against the data center. That is all super important. But they have told us for decades and decades and decades the entire time I have been alive for much longer, that too, we are destroying the planet. We are hurting the Sun God. We're making the Sun God angry. He punishes us by making the planet hotter. Because we use all these things that make our lives easier. That makes us bad. You will own nothing and be happy. You will pay the carbon tax, you will have the carbon credit, you will have the carbon offsets, and how your government will be run. But oh wait, we're going to build something that requires ten times the power of all humans on earth right now, how does that work? Explain that to the audience.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the whole idea here is that they believe that we are using their natural resources. Right We're a bunch of worker ants providing an environment for their success, their wealth as they become rich, never pay much in taxes and go ahead and contaminate as much as they want, fly in these jets across America. But at the end of the day, that's what you an Agenda twenty one was about. It was about getting people off of natural resources. It's about filling up your well and forcing you on city water. It's about not offering internet and cable TV and rural areas to try to force you with these you and Agenda twenty one Sustainable development buildings, which are sardine cans, which if you look Rosa Coorio is right, half of them are empty. They're charging twice as much for rent. They're very smart small areas. They're very contained, like a sardine can. People are willingly moving into them. They're paying twice as much. They're paying what two house payments are for these rental units, instead of thinking about how they can invest their money. But then again, with a six or seven or eight or ten percent interest rates, who's buying at this point?
Speaker 2: That's the whole idea.
Speaker 1: They want to force you off the natural resources so they can save them for themselves while they exterminate us through eugen X. And that's really what's happening. That's what we're seeing with the whole COVID thing. That's what we're seeing with geoengineering and weather modification. That's what we're seeing with the food industry and the contamination. That's what we're seeing with the food not having any nutrients anymore, so we all get fat, get forced on diabetes medication so the.
Speaker 2: Medical industry can make their money.
Speaker 1: That's why the medical industry owns the food industry. They own the food industry so they can make you sick. It's like the kid going around selling you girl Scout cookies and two weeks later going around and sending you selling you the weight loss program. They really want to try to get every dime vampirically and we got to stop. The best way is to remove yourself from the system. The best way is to develop a community, learn about gardening, grow your own food, do all these things, and find some kind of religion, find God like, find some hope because this world seems to be hopeless, and it sells you a bunch of rubbage and a bunch of crystals and rocks and star seeds and a bunch of new age bs that the devil wants to force down your throat, because you know, that's what everyone's turning to.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Witchcraft is at all time high.
Speaker 1: Why because people are learning all these things from the internet. Did you know that star seeds are making up over a billion views a year and it's a bunch of people that believe that the are trans alien. How about that you're a Palladian star seed?
Speaker 2: Great? How is that really changing?
Speaker 3: To Heavin's Gate, They drank kool aid and they got on the spaceship and now that's a full skill societal widespread delusion that that's where we are. As the AI hallucinations grow, as just like you say, the witchcraft in general, insanity grows. I want to remind everybody. Focus on God, focus on Christ, focus on Jesus Christ. Find the answers, find the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. A great place to start is the Bible and the New Testament. Read the Gospels, Okay, read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and really discover the truth, because that's something AI can't teach you. AI ain't gonna come up with that. That was came up with eternal two thousand years ago. Okay, seriously, So we have to acknowledge the reality we already have the blueprint for how our society should run. We have to restore that. We have to return to that. We're not going to find some magical solution that hasn't been created before. It's just going to be something that we seed our power, our time, our energy, ultimately our responsibility to steward the earth over to. And then we just have to say, just like sam Oltwin said, we're just an evolutionary offshoot.
Speaker 1: At that point, you want to hear something very interesting to kind of tie the cell in together with a cult. The logo for Humanity Plus is identical to an old Saturnia called Saturn Cult, and you can look it up the logo is an H and A plus. Well, the Saturn cult logo is an H and A plus and a triangle, and they both wanted to live forever.
Speaker 2: And so I kind of wonder how many.
Speaker 1: Of these techies who are on psychedelic drugs doing their cuddle puddles in Silicon Valley are all just taking a knee to some Saturn calt that wants to live forever. It's bizarre to me, and you can't make this up. Just look it up Humanity Plus. It's actually in a book I contributed to by Jordan Maxwell who's passed called The Language of Symbols Bruce Montalvo and Jordan Maxwell. It's his last book he put out before he died, and not too many people know that's out there, but it's all about a cult symbolism and you can look they're transhumanist. Humanity Plus logo is almost identical to Saturnia.
Speaker 2: Fraternalis a cult logo.
Speaker 1: It's out there, and it's crazy because they put it right in our face through symbolism, through colors. Even the capital A is a pyramid and all seeing eye. And people don't realize the epigenetic memories of programming humans. You got to deprogram your mind. When you notice these things, you need to walk away. You need to not support the movies that are bombarding you with this occultism, these ideas, this whole disclosure day bullshit that's out there. The only disclosure you need is of your sins and of your heart, and you need to build a community of love and passion and of change, of organic you know, touch.
Speaker 2: People don't even get together anymore.
Speaker 1: Even back in the day when we when we played video games with our friends, we had to go to their house and play with them. Now you put on a headset, you got a VR goggle. You know, you don't even have human interaction. You order people out like a pizza on a dating app when you want to go on a The world has become a very digital world where we get attached to dopamine plugs and constantly getting our energy and validate our validation from the Internet, which none of that matters. I remember back in the day, we used to say, it's only the Internet. Well, it's only the Internet. Oh you're mad that you're off my top eight. Oh you're upset about the Internet. Now everything is the Internet, Your digital twin is the Internet, Your social media score is the internet. Who you are, how many friends you got, how many likes. None of that matters at the end of the day. None of that matters. What matters is what's in your heart, how you're going to change to be a better person, how you develop your community, and how you tell other people about what's happening in the world. To wake them up. You wake them up by inviting them to shows like The War Room with Rex Jones. You wake them up to by inviting them to check out the Alex Jones Network. You wake them up by getting them to follow people that preach the truth, that bring reality to a new level outside of this virtual reality that they're trying to build. They're trying to build this whole fake reality. That's what these data centers are about. So they can have infrastructure to develop a whole fake world, to put in ones and zeros and everything else to predict the future. Fritz Springmeyer was right about the beast computer who would have thought as wise as serpents, right, That's what his book was called.
Speaker 2: It's all about programming.
Speaker 1: It's all mk Ultra and the AI is running the programming and all the humanity right now, that's the way it's going, we're all going to be programmed programs and slaves in the computer bot in the future.
Speaker 2: You know William schn Shatner.
Speaker 1: There, he's going ahead and putting himself into the computer as well. Everyone is trying to get into the cyber satan world. And Leo Linzagami also has written some great books on it. If you guys are looking for books on this subject, look into it, read educate yourself, because that's what it's That's what it comes down to you at the end of the day. Otherwise we're going to be slaves to this, and we need to go to these council meetings and bring aware. We need to be clever and peacefully protest. You know, the government doesn't know what to do with peaceful protests with information wars. That's because the government has one tool in their toolbox and it's a hammer. And all you do with the hammer is you have pound and nail. That's why when they have peaceful protests, they need police instigators to start the violence so they can have justification to shut it down when they get worried about things getting too big. Well, you know what, be peaceful, go to these council meetings. Speak your truth. Let them know that if we were spying on them with binoculars, they wouldn't like it.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, you know, find.
Speaker 1: Your heart, go to a church, search your congregations, find people that are like minded and develop your community. Have them listen to shows like this one. Send them podcast links, Tell them what it's about. Tell them this is what we've been talking about with robots and automation.
Speaker 2: You know they have AI Jesus.
Speaker 1: Now people are sending their prayers to AI Jesus.
Speaker 3: We got to the show on that because it's so sick. Thank you so much, christaun T. Harris. Where can people find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me on the Rundown Live dot com. You can find the Rundown Live on Spotify.
Speaker 1: You can find it on speaker and all these iHeartRadio, as well as follow me on Twitter dot com or x dot com, Chris don T Harris and Facebook. I'm also on Rumble, Sportslash, The Rundown Live and YouTube. We are trying to make another channel there. They haven't taken it down yet, but I promise you they will sometime soon.