Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked, you can explore with confidence. Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now, and if you use the promo code Cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, and welcome to the shoe. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jaging, and today we bring back your boy Josh Monday from the Christian Conspiracy Podcast. Is Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy. I always messed that.
Speaker 3: Up, just just like that. Damn. All right, there we go, Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. Yeah, that's the show on YouTube. It's Josh Monday Music and Podcast. Okay, because I got Christian music up and uh, you know, and I have the podcast up there as well. But if you look at me on audio, though, like most of your stuff I think is audio, you'll see a Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcast on Spotify, Apple and every other audio that you can find.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Josh, you know what, dude, We absolutely love having you on. And uh, even though Jacob disagrees with your flat earth philosophy, he's still a he's still a ball tart or whatever. They're calling him nowadays.
Speaker 3: But oh good, Hey, no worries, man, I tripping. Like I said, man, as long as as long as you gave me a chance to try to explain it, and that's awesome. I really appreciate the opportunity absolutely.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll probably do another you know, flat Earth show here in the future. I can't imagine that not happening, to be real with you, But today we're going to get into something a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know that all of our cult members out there with the Third Oil or the Way Open, they know you as the biblical flat Earth guy. And and because that's what you've come on and you've talked about that, and you definitely give something some people out there something to think, especially whenever you're looking into the literature and how things are phrased and worded, and you know, it makes you think. And so we appreciate that. And so whenever you approached us and said, yo, I actually got a different thing I want to talk about. Let us know what you're bringing to the cult members today.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, my show is called Christian and Conspiracy Podcast, So we can either do a show on Christianity on the Bible, or we can do a show on both, or we could do a show on conspiracies only, so I do both, you know, So I have to definitely be versatile here. But the show that we're going to do today is going to be high schools, high school and and college secret societies. So these are going to be all comparable to the Skull and Bones. We're not going to be going over fraternities anything like that. The only fraternity I will go over to is going to be a sorority would be I think would be probably maybe one I might touch on, but most of them are going to all be comparable to the Skull and Bones, Okay, which is the one everybody already knows about.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you actually gave that distinction because probably two months ago, we did an episode on fraternities and sororities and how they may be connected to the mystery cults of ancient Greece, and there'd be a connection why there was Greek letters using these types of things. Got to say some of the hill water, some of it was kind of conjecture. It was kind of left as applausible but not confirmed. So you're saying that we are not talking about those three letter Greek fraternities and sororities. We're talking specifically secret societies outside of the Greek system.
Speaker 3: I love this, yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: And look before you you jump into that, I just Jacob, Now that you are an official full time podcaster, sir, I'm hoping that we can start to build some of that memory back into your brain, because there's no way that shit was two months ago. We were in Christie's studio when we shot that.
Speaker 3: No, that was at.
Speaker 2: Least one hundred episodes ago. I shit, you not, bro, No, that's not true, is it.
Speaker 3: We were mentioned it to me last time I was on the show. I think you mentioned the.
Speaker 2: Last time he was on and the last time he was on the show we were in Christie.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, hold on girl. So to any cult members out there listening, I am notorious for just not understanding how time works. I don't mean it's like being late to an appointment, because that you know, hit or miss. You know, sometimes I'm late most time I'm there. I have no concept of how long ago something happened. Okay, I feel like I just got out of the Marine Corps six months ago, y'all. It's been over a decade, Okay, I don't there's a I feel like more children. I have the less memory I have in the bank. So my apologies about a year ago.
Speaker 3: We did that.
Speaker 2: Man said two months ago.
Speaker 1: That's pretty bad. I probably need to start.
Speaker 3: You know, the same thing happens to me. I researched so much that my brain I think I've everything fit in. I can't fit anything else. My wife is like, turn on the AC for me. I go downstairs. Don't even turn it on.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm like, my brain is so full already.
Speaker 1: So I'm doing you.
Speaker 3: So, so we'll we'll kick it off with I was kicking off with Bible versus just to let people know, okay, that that that secret societies are against the Bible totally because and uh and James it says, it's James five twelve. It says, but above all things, my brethren swear not neither by Heaven nor by Earth, neither by any other oath. But let your yay, b yay, let your navy may less not into fall into condemnation. Okay, so oh sir, absolutely no rituals are available, are are unless you're doing it to God? Right, But you don't want up do an oath to God like I swear to God or or place your hand on the Bible. That's not good. And I actually did an oath to get into the military. I put my right hand up and I did it. You know, so I didn't really I didn't even know that verse back then.
Speaker 2: But anyways, hey, didn't we do the same thing even in elementary school? You know, I pledge allegiance is kind of health, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Your pledge allegiance to the flag. Understand that that's that right there is like our id full on idol worship right there, which people don't understand. But you know, it's really now that I know, it's like, hey, I can't do it anymore. But also I just want to let you guys know as well. Like that for Luke eight to seventeen says, for nothing is secret that shall not be made manifest neither by anything hid should not be known or come abroad. So anything that's done and evil and secret will be brought to the light. So what will happen right now? All we're trying to do is just expose the evil, like Afeastans five to eleven says, we're gonna expose the evil today. We're gonna show you guys what is happening behind the scenes, and we're gonna do our best at that. Now, what I think this is, I'll give you an intro. What I believe this is is like the NFL Draft. You know, the NFL draft has the best people in the nation, right, and they'd pick the best people in the nation, and they what I think they do with these you know, they pick the best eleven people to put out a football team, right for the for the offense, best eleven for the defense or whatever. So I think this is like an NFL draft for the Illuminati. And what they do is they have people all the way back in high school all the way and when they get into college, they have these people swear oaths. I think they probably even go as far as doing blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, and they sell their souls when they do this. Okay, So what I believe is it's like a draft pick will they picked they tap the best eleven people in college that are coming up that they want to formulate into someone that's going to be in high power, that's going to be in the Olympics, that's going to be in football, that's going to be a head coach of a football team, are going to be an owner of a football team, going to be a CEO of Ford, CEO of all these different companies. And also you know, obviously in government, people that can become presidents, people that can become senators. Think about it this way. If you have eighty percent of the people that are in office right now that have all been sworn oath to a secret society, and you got twenty percent that that maybe you think you have a hope and you have a prayer for that're gonna do good. What's gonna happen? Eighty percent of the laws and everything that's passed is gonna go with the agenda of the illuminati or the higher powers. Because the eighty percent, our boat is gonna go towards them. So that's just speculation on the number. I don't know exactly what it is, but.
Speaker 2: No, look, it's it's good that you you know, you kind of gave a little frame of reference as far as like offense and defense on a football team. You know, you were talked and talked about how you know each side the offense has eleven players, defense as eleven players. Everybody always likes to forget the special teams as well. Also eleven players out there too. But you add all those elevens together, you get a little number called thirty three. So just throwing that out there.
Speaker 3: What a great point, bro. But anyway, it's all right. So there there's eight high schools that I'll just I'll focus on but one in particular. But these eight high schools, a lot of them are all right there next to Connecticut, next to where Harvard, we're Yale and all these colleges are at. So these high schools that I want to focus on, we have Choe. It's called Choette Rosemary Hall. It's in Wallingford, Connecticut. It was established in eighteen ninety. Deerfield Academy, the Hotchkiss School, the Lawrenceville School, the Northfield Mount Herman School, and then the other the one I really want to focus on is Phillips Academy and over okay, that was actually established in seventeen seventy eight. It costs fifty four thousand dollars a year to go to this school and it actually has a high school secret Society attached to it, and it's called the Exters Kept Bad School. And wreath. And if you click on the reason why I tell you guys these high schools is because I want you to click on them and look at the notable alumni. When you do that, you will find out. It's crazy. Bro. We have now in this skull and Reath, guess who was part of the school and reath in high school? George Bush Senior and George Bush Junior. They both went to this school Phillips andover and so we have George Bush Senior and George Bush Junior. Also you have Joseph Quincy the third that's like a high member back in the day in government. V under Bush No, Joseph Ye, yeah, this is this is like back in the day. This is like way back. But okay, the two I want to focus on is George Bush Senior and George Bush Junior because that's going to connect to the skull and Bones. So we already had these guys basically in high school, already in secret society, and they went to Phillips and of Urg And it costs fifty seven thousand dollars a year to attend this particular school and it was established in seventeen seventy eight, so we were actually be we gained our independence in seventeen seventy six. The Illuminati was form May one, seventeen seventy six. The Jesuits were suppose, the disbanded and seventeen seventy three rebranded into the Illuminatis seventeen seventy six. So all I want to say is this school bro goes all the way back to basically when the United States started, right, So when you think go ahead.
Speaker 1: It's interesting she brought up the Jesuits with that too. Now keep in mind, seventeen seventy eight that school was founded, we were at war, Like it wasn't like we declared independence like boom, America is a country now, No, no, no, That kick started the war. That's when the Red Coats and all the shit really went south. So this school was started in the middle of all that. On top of that, who were the teachers of that day and age at least accepted far and wide. That was the Jesuit priests, right. They were the ones that were the missionaries, They were the ones that taught at the schools. They were the ones that were the holders of the knowledge. So it makes a lot of sense to me if if hypothetically that's what we're saying here, this school was started by former Jesuits that now rebranded themselves in a different way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and also just to add a little something on top of that, with our most recent guest Lord Byron Jester, he mentioned about how whenever he was in school that he believes that he was part of the Gate program or the gate Gate project or program, and that is something where they go up to all the kids in there, I guess with higher IQs or you know, some kind of you could say psychic ambiguity or whatever. But basically the Gate program stands for GATE stands for Gifted and Talented Education to where they were going around a lot of schools, and there's actually a shitload of these kind of stories just floating around the internet about you know, like kids that are getting these different tests than other kids that are getting there and asking you know, morally kind of corrupt questions, you know what I mean. And so I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe it could be a way to get these people to get tapped when they get to college, like they say, they have a super high IQ, they get into the CIA, and then they go to Yale, they get tapped. They become a secret society member. Then they get, you know, into government. You know, it's a way maybe to find these people that they and you know that are easily uh manipulated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know this, but we had that. We had that. It was called TAG Talented and Gifted. We had an elementary school there was the TAG kids. And to be honest with you, most of them were like teachers kids or like somebody who like his parents or somebody. But then if you would have I noticed this when we got to high school. Those were all the kids that were in the AP classes. So like to your point, and I have no idea what that test was. I wasn't I wasn't tapped as an elementary school kid. I was just below that mark, you know what I'm saying. But uh, they always went and did other stuff during certain classes. They were with us for most of the day. But yeah, they had that that time. I had friends that were a part of it, and they said pretty much they just did nothing and chilled out the whole time. And I was like, that's ridiculous. But they was like they had opportunities to go to different functions. They got to go to banquets. It was kind of like the Beta club. You just because you had a high enough GPA or whatever was you know, cool whatever, But if you wanted to get involved with it and go to those big national conventions, right, it was like who you could meet. It was like a way of networking as a kid. And I didn't recognize that in the fourth grade because I wasn't geared that way. That wasn't how it was brought up, you know what I mean. I was brought up to just work your ass off and make it not networking is how you work that, you know what I'm saying. So absolutely, this program, especially at this strategic location at this old high school. Oh, that is the place to build the network from day one.
Speaker 3: Yes. And so at this particular high school, we have Humphrey Bogart went there, Edgar Rice Burroughs, let's see, we have Jack Lemon who was an actor. We have Bill Belichick, which is that he's the coach of the Patriots and then also the owner of the Patriots as well, went to this high school. Well that's something, and these other and these other notable alumni. If you click on let me go go back really quick to my notes. So we also have so we have George Bush, all these guys that we went through, Let's see what else we have secondary school.
Speaker 2: Bilichick always seem like a weird guy to me, you know what I mean, Like, if you ever watch an interview with him, you're like.
Speaker 1: This guy all right? Let me ask you though, when Brady's not around him, does he seem normal or does he get weird and giddy whenever Tom walks in the room.
Speaker 2: Just be real you, No, he gets exposed because Tom Brady made Bill Belichick's career.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: So the gentleman that created Facebook also went to these schools. Andrew Wang a bunch of other people that are like high up as far as in government. So I'll switch over to the college secret sides now. I just want to let you guys know about that. That's the only one I could really find. But there's obviously other ones. But the main one that I focus on is that if you guys want to go ahead and research those preparatory schools, check them out. There's a The alumni on those is crazy, bro people that are like Supreme Court justice actors, people that are journalists, and it's just really interesting. Those people are the ones that get chosen for the positions that people are in today, you know, so it's.
Speaker 2: Not really that surprising if you really think about it, like this is this is like grooming, isn't it. It's kind of grooming in a certain friends. Man, Right, it's.
Speaker 3: Bloomed for sure.
Speaker 1: And you know what we have to say.
Speaker 3: You know, these people are chosen, and basically their parents are They're already chosen, and the kids are chosen. So they just get put in those positions, you know, And what are you gonna do? Man? You go to college, you get tapped, you become a school and bonesman or whatever, and you're just you're in at that point, you know that you're doing rituals and selling your souls.
Speaker 2: Crazy, But well, think about those, think about like those like a career politician that's in my mind, that's probably who that would be, like your Joe Biden's, like your Nancy Pelosis and all these people that have been in politics for forty plus years. You know, it's like they don't know what else to do because they were groomed at a young age. Possibly, right, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, bro, But like think about this, when name person, name president doesn't matter, takes over. He fills his cabinet with these appointed positions, right, and it's all these friends of his from just the ether. They're just out of nowhere. Those are friends that they had from way back in the day that they were networked and coerced into being friends with. Okay, and think about this, and I think any bit. Oh absolutely, listen to any Jewish businessman who like, start a business, who'd he started with, Oh, some old Jewish school buddy of his, some guy he met back in the day in school. That's not and that's not me being racist or anything. That's because they network at a very young age. They keep it tight, they keep it in the community. These elite people do the same thing because their generation one day will die. They keep their kids connected and networking with each other to where no matter which way the cards fall, the money stays in the network.
Speaker 3: Yes, and also they know that they will step on toes because they've already sold out to the sea societies that they were both in, and they have no problem obviously working with the dark side. So all right, let's go to the main one that everybody already knows about, the Skull and Bones really quick, Okay. So it was founded in eighteen thirty two, one hundred and ninety one years ago. Skolln Bones is found in eighteen thirty two after dispute among yell debating societies brothers immunity. So we have that, and then their number is three twenty two. Okay, So if you look at three twenty two, go to Genesis three twenty two. I believe that this is one of the reasons. Genesis three twenty two says, then the Lord God, behold, the man has become like one of us to know good and evil, and now less he has put out his hand and take us also the tree of life and eat to live forever. So it's basically talking about humans becoming like God, knowing between good and evil. So that's one of the reasons why they have three twenty two. Also there's Plimpton three twenty two as a Babylonian clay tablet notable is containing an example of Babylonian mathematics and number three twenty two and ga Plimpton collection at Columbia University. This tablet, it's like a tablet basically from the Babylonian that has Babylonian mathematics on it. So that's the reason. So what they want to do. This is what all the secret societies want to do, is they want to ascend to Godhood. And even if you go to like the if you go to the Capitol, what do you have. You have George Washington sitting on a seat looking down with twenty two stars which are representing angels, and he's on his throne looking down on everybody that goes into the Capitol building. They want to ascend to Godhood. And this is an example of that Genesis three twenty two where it says now they have become like one of us. Okay, very interesting, but we have that. And then also back when it was founded, the two founding members of the Skolen Bones is Alphonso Taft, he created the Scollar Bones and then also one of the Russells. What if you look up the Russell family, it's gonna be William Huntington Russell. He's another one that did it. If you look up the Russell family, they're one of the thirteen members thirteen families of the Illuminati if you look that up. And very also, so this is how crazy that the Scholl and Bones get. This is how much power they have. So they started with Alphonso Taft, now his son, William Taft, actually became President of the United States, so he joined the Skoll and Bones as well, and then he ended up becoming president. So it only took a few years, you know for basically a not you know, between that the father and the son, and then the son ends up becoming a Skoll and Bones member and then also going all the way to the presidency, so all the way to supposedly the top of the power. We know that it's not, but everybody else thinks.
Speaker 1: So, right, I'd like to think that back then it may have been more of the actual seat of power. I know that's not true. I know it's always been the money and the who's got the actual bigger guns, who's got the power, But like, I want to believe that maybe one hundred years ago the US president had actual power behind him. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a dreamer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like it seems like they would, because you know, when they first came over here, and you know, it was just developing of how they were going to use this position. But as you see now, Bro, the New World Older is in effect and you can see it all over so well, interest.
Speaker 2: There's something else I kind of want to make mention of. And this is not to play devil's advocate, even though I probably will be seen as that for this one. So the idea of, you know, these these people trying to ascend to some kind of godhood or whatever, and I could be looking at this totally wrong, but the idea of that is in many other cultures, the idea of, you know, kind of like getting out of this human cycle. You know, a lot of other cultures believe in reincarnation. Buddhist, Hinduism, like all that kind of stuff, right, pretty much almost like a large piece of the Eastern world believes in reincarnation. It's not even like crazy thought. So the idea is is that you don't want to have to keep on coming back and keep on repeating the whole cycle. And they call that cycle samsara. That that that's the cycle, the birth, the birth, die rebirth, birth, die rebirth, and it's like this whole cycle that they're trying to escape. This is mainly in Buddhism as a matter of fact. They want to escape this whole idea of samsara. And so the idea behind that is like detaching from everything. And I don't know if they necessarily believe that they're going to become gods or anything like that, but it's essentially like not wanting to just be like another like I don't know machine elf in the machine. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so if you see like you know, like Mormons, for example, you know, Joseph Smith was a thirty three degree Mason, and what what the if you go to the deepest part of that teaching, you become your own God. And they actually teach that Jehovah Yahweh in the Bible was a man that became a God and that everybody that's a man can become a God. And that type of teaching is all esoteric, Freemasonry type of teaching. What do you think it becomes your own god?
Speaker 2: What do you think that actually means? To become your own god? Though, like I wonder what they mean by that.
Speaker 1: Tell me, your boy, Joseph Smith didn't do it though by all accounts. Hold on, now, on paper, let's just look at this. It sounds like he's the most Mason to ever live. Homeboys started his own religion to which he is the only prophet. And tell me they don't idle worship. The guy sounds like he became a god in some way, shape or form, you know, and.
Speaker 3: This material world only everybody.
Speaker 4: Else sounds like he is the most Mason to ever Mason, and everybody else was getting downloads and he was like, no, no, no, only I can get those, like the spiritual downloads, Like I'm the only one, so stop doing that.
Speaker 1: And he got murdered. Yeah that was anyway anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's what you think it means, uh, to become your own god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what do you think they mean by that?
Speaker 2: Well, does it mean become your own god or god of like amongst other people? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think you become like an elohem, just like Jacob was in Heah, You'll be mentioned forever. You're will be in the history books forever. You see copernicis you see all these these guys, you know, people are mentioning them still to this day, Kepler, all the scientists and supposed scientists and people like that. You see, maybe you sell your soul so that you could be in the history books forever, like Kobe Bryant for example, Hey he dies, everyone mentions Kobe forever. It makes these you know certain things like that, but I think it's I think it's something like that where you'll be mentioned forever. You can't actually literally become a god that's creating your own world. But in the Mormon religion they say that you get your own planet and all that. That's in the extreme where you become your own god, you have your own women and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: So it gets extreme, bro, believe it or not. There are so many people in the woo woo realm that believe that bullshit and I can't stand it, Like that's I'm I consider myself part of the woo woo, But some people take it woo Woo woo woo woo too far. Okay, that's that's a place that you're just taking to a step too far, dude, Dude.
Speaker 1: It depends on the source, right, Because we had a what V came on once upon a gap and said that certain sects of Freemasonry believe that through Phallus worship, which was the whole reason for their lambskin aprons over their Holy of Holies, their dick. That's why all of the obelisk style tombstones of Freemasons. That's all it's supposed to be a phallus. It is a euphemism for a dick. And that's like understood because they believe through that, through essentially sex magic, they've made a covet with the devil to where when they die they will be given a universe created by Satan, but that they will be the god.
Speaker 2: Of Can I blow your mind right quick? To add on to that, So a lot of people that search like the pinial gland and all the crystals and all of the possible spiritual connections. That's how we you know, talk to the other side or whatever. And while we always say open up your third eye, it's the pineal gland, right, Well, it's actually I was going through the literature of what they've called that throughout the years. The pineal gland, that's you know, that has been known for the third eye for the long time until it was discovered that it was actually a pineal gland that just you know, the secretes d MT causes you to dream and hallucinate and probably even hallucinate this world into reality. I'm not going that far, but like they call it a fallis did you know that I knew that the third eye is They.
Speaker 3: Studied the final line before. Yeah, that's it's really interesting that they call it. Right, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So, you know, it depends on the source of what they think that means. Become a god? Does that mean you're a legend, that you're remembered forever, that they'll like Leonidas, Right, we still speak his name. That's legendary status.
Speaker 3: Right, Is it like George Washington for example, Bro that we're still Dane George Washington. Yeah, it's it's just legend. Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Whatever, right? Or does it mean actual god of an? Actually? I mean I guess it's in the eye of the beholder or to the interpreted matter the person.
Speaker 2: To quote, you know, one of the best selling novels of all time according to our boy de vere Uh, one of the one actually my face favor quote from the Bible is and I can't remember the exact verse. I know the words, though, it's Uh. If therefore thene I be single, then your whole body should be full of light. That's that's third eye shit. It has to be right.
Speaker 1: You know, I got hate for that.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I got hate for basically saying that, like saying that Devir was full of shit because he started off his his whole book by saying that Jehovah was the author of the greatest novel ever written, i e. The Holy Bible, acknowledging Baphomet and shit, and then going on about basically he called out my religion. And then I got shipped on for mentioning that I suppose.
Speaker 2: But by the way, we're talking about this magician and he was like seen as the royals, as you know, somebody important. But anyway, we're not going to get too far into that. I just thought I just wanted to bring that part up.
Speaker 3: We'll get back to Skull and Bones real quick. Yeah, yeah, okay. So some of the leading scholar boats families like the Harriman family, the Rock of Fellas, the pain the Devison, the Pillsbury, and the Wirehouse. So if you go all the way back to the eighteen hundreds, those are the families that were involved with Skolen Bones, which is very interesting. I want to show you guys that the power went all the way to the very tip of the American power, where we had one Skolen Bones member, George Bush Junior class of sixty eight, and then we had John Kerry class to sixty six, both of them were skolln Bones members, and they were both one was Republican, one was Democrat. In two thousand and four, they were both running for election against each other. So that's how high the power goes up both sides. You choose one evil or one evil, that's all you get because both of them already sold out to the Skoll and Bones, and both of them strolled out what I would say, to the devil already and they're already in his pocket, you know. So we have other people that went to Yale. We have Dick Cheney, who was you know how evil that gentleman was during nine to eleven. You know all the dirt that he was involved in with Halliburton being a VP and then bringing them over to the you know, di Iraq, to Afghanistan, you know, the whole nine to eleven things. So we have him, We have George Bush Senior. We have Bill Clinton, Okay, also went to Yale. Hillary Clinton also went to Yale. I don't have them both in the Skull and Bones, but there is other secret societies that are at Yelle which all go over and I think that's interesting. But let's focus on George Bush Senior real quick Okay, so he was he was in the the Wreath and and the Skull and Wreath in high school.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He ended up going to Baylor University before he went to Yale, and he was part of the Nas Brotherhood, which is another secret society, and then he ended up going to Yale and becoming a Skull and bonesman. I think, dude, it's crazy that he's been in three secret societies before he even exited high school, I mean college. I mean that's already. So that's just really interesting that how he how he's how he's doing that. So and then you see his if you look at his resume, you know, he ends up becoming a senator, ends up becoming the CIA, the director of the CIA, ends up becoming the Vice president, ends up becoming the President of the United States. These people end up having these resumes. It becomes like a diplomat for United States. They end up getting all these jobs. Like Jacob was just mentioning where you were a lot of these guys they end up maybe not becoming the president, but they end up on the cabinet and they end up with a job that's coached for eight years, you know. So it's just really fascinating, bro.
Speaker 1: For example, whatn't it George Bush Senior that was head of the CIA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was head of the CIA, and then he was also part of the CIA when Kennedy got shot. So we have that. And also he's part of Iraq, which is a false flag the Iraq War, trying to say that the babies are getting thrown on the floor and the soldiers were killing babies, and and as a false flag right there, that that brought us into war, having the American people. And then we have George Bush Junior, who's also a Skull and bonesman involved in nine to eleven. We already know about that. That's a whole different show. Could study that if you guys want to go into it. But yeah, yeah, it is my my daughter's birthdays on nine to eleven, which is interesting shout out, yeah, so uh yeah, so I just think it's interesting, man. So we also have Winston Lord, a prominent member of the Skoll and Bones. He became president of the Council of Foreign Relations. Okay, that's another thing that we have. You know, we have CFR members, we have those the people that were Skull and Bones or all these different secrets societies they end up in the higher levels like that in the CFR, Council of Foreign Relations, banking. Uh, just a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: So so who we have?
Speaker 3: We have we have, I'll just go over the list real quick. We have Alfonso Taft. He was a founding member and he ended up becoming a Secretary of War under President Ruther B. Hayes. We have William Howard Taft, the only man to ever serve as both UH President of the United States and the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. Also, we have Henry Lewis Stimpson, partner of Wall Street Firm, UH Secretary of War. This is what I'm talking about. This is what I'm talking about with the with the resumes that they get this guy, this is one of the Skull and Bones member. His name is Henry Lewis Stimpson. He became a Wall Street firm roots Secretary of War under President Taff, Governor General of the Philippines, Secretary of State under President Herbert Hoover, Secretary of War under Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Harry S. Truman. So look at it, look at me. He ends up just switching positions. Bro for all the presidents. So here's the thing that the devil, I believe, can do. You sell your soul to me. I will make sure you have all these jobs and all this money and and all this power for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, what do you guys think, no doubt?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, get behind me, devil, behind me, Satan.
Speaker 1: I mean, what does that even look like? Right? Selling your soul? And here's the other thing too. Let me ask you now, as a Christian, I believe in hereditary blessings, and I also believe in hereditary curses. Let me ask you, especially when we look at a case like the Bushes, and you also look at the other son who's was the governor of Florida, right, So it's not like exactly, it's not like there was not a member that wasn't somebody I think it was actually said. Everybody knows about the Clintons because they're messy about it. But the most powerful family in Washington is the Bushes, if I'm not mistaken. Still to this day, most popular you might claim the Obamas or whatever, the most this you might, but the actual power that they have, the Bushes couldn't like handily have that title. So as far as hereditary curses go. Do you believe it's something akin to that? So like Daddy Bush did something, so maybe sun Bush also kind of got some of that or do you think he had to make his own.
Speaker 3: Deal his Okay, So George Bush Senior's great grandfather started the Wolf and Key and which is another yell secret society. So that's that's a little bit attle. Further down the line, Prescott Bush, which is George Bush Senior's dad, he was an investment baker, partner in Brown Brothers harriman United States Senator for Connecticut. Father of Herbert was Walker Bush. He actually assisted with collapsing the stock market with Kennedy's father. They collapsed the stock market. Then they buy all this stock and then it blows up, you know what I mean. And so did the Vatican. They were also involved in that. So they crushed the stock market. They bought all this stuff and then it just blew up and they made all this money off it. So Prescott Busch was also a Skolen bonesman. Okay. So that's the dad of George Bush senior. So this family goes back deep bro from the United States. Because even his grandfather, his great grandfather, sorry, his grandfather. Actually, George Bush Senior's grandfather was actually a preacher and he wasn't part of the School and Bones, but his father was, so maybe it skipped a generation and he became a preacher. I don't know what kind of preacher he was or what his doctrine was. And then it went to Prescott Busch, then it went to George Bush Senior, then it went to George Bush Junior, and then also Jeb Bush as well. Bro became the governor and he actually was involved when they did the recount of the election in two thousand and one. Dud dude, it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: You just blew my mind on something here, hold on, hold on, And maybe this is like old news to people, but it just dawned on me. You look at the Bushes and the Kennedys, who worked together right before the stock market crashed. They both made out like bandits, right. Yes, And we know about the Kennedys because everybody fell in love with Jack Kennedy and their family and they're under like who they were. People cared about them. The Bushes didn't go that route until a couple of years later. You're right, Bush Senior was with the CIA. During the Kennedy assassination. They both came from equally wealthy families on very powerful ends of the spectrum. One went Democrat, one went Republican. I understand a lot of people wanted Kennedy dead for different reasons, but like, is this what happens when political oligarchs beef?
Speaker 3: Well, this is what happens when you step out of line. We're gonna murder you on television and put your brains in your wife's lap. That's what we're gonna do to you if you step out of line. That's what it was. It was a show of extreme power. And there was also a fallust right there when he got when he got shot, and there was also a Freemason tablet sitting right there as well. So there was just a sacrifice to show you if you step out of line and you try to shut down the CIA and you try to become an actual president, we will murder you in front of the whole whole world, and we'll put your brains on your wife's lap.
Speaker 1: Pretty Much, all that was was the Bush is shifting the Kennedys out of power and stepping themselves up into power, and they needed Nixon to bring that in because Bush was the VP for Nixon. I'm sorry, uh uh, Reagan.
Speaker 3: Bro, the assassination was insane, Dude, that's a whole other episode. We can go over. I dug so deep into that, bro. It'll blow your mind, dude. It's just uh, it's just it's.
Speaker 2: Nuts choice of words there, blow your mind on an Oh my god, let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let's look at George Bush real quick. I'll just talk about his resume before we switch to the other secret society. So George Bush. He was a United States Congressman from nineteen sixty four to nineteen seventy Chairman of the Republican National Committee, United States, Ambassador of the United States, First American Diplomat Liaison for the Peoples of China from nineteen seventy nine seventy five to nineteen seventy seven. Vice President of the United States from nineteen eighty to nineteen eighty eight. President of the United States from nineteen eighty eight to nineteen ninety two. Okay, so in the meantime he has oil and all this money he's making off of resources, he puts us into the Iraq War. He doesn't become president after that, which is fine because he's making extreme amounts of money of us going into the for the resources of Iraq, and the oil price is getting crazy. So that's just the type of power that these people have. So we will go into now, now we can go into some other secret societies. One of them is the Gridiron Club. It's in at Georgia University. Now, every single set and and governor has been part of this secret society all the way back to I think it's like nineteen thirties or something. It says every single every single senator from Georgia ever since the nineteen thirties have all been part of the secret society. They also have Jimmy Carter. He was part of this secret society. Everybody talked about Jimmy Carter being the good guy and he's you know, he's a nice guy and he's they say he was Christian, but he was part of the grid ironon Club at Jeordia University and he If you know that once you've become a secret society member, you're pledging oaths and the skull and bones. They say that you sit in a coffin and you shut it and you masturbate and you tell people your deepest, darkest secrets. All these secret societies are like that, so that all these people have a bunch of stuff on you, so they could, you know, tell people about it or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's the purpose of the humiliation ritual in the first place, you know, just like our boy, the ex Satanic Wizard, it was always humiliation. Like all right, you can go ahead, you can try to step out of line. But remember that video of we got of you know, whenever you were yeahs like guzzling horsecom, which is supposedly like what people got pictures and videos of Tim Waltz. He went to fuck dude, you know, he went to a hospital back in the day. Tim Waltz, Kamala's VP or whatever, went to the hospital because he drank too much horsecom. That's a fact, Like people found that.
Speaker 1: Oh god, okay, wow, y'all understand that his brother hates him. His own brother has called him out as like being a stolen valor piece of shit, like he doesn't How bad do you gotta be to where your own brother doesn't speak to you for like eight years, Like yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's how the whole family has a Trump shirt on too. It's you know, and I don't get into the whole Trump and all that stuff. I think, I like, I think the world is a stage, as we already know. I'm trying to show yes right now.
Speaker 2: No, that's great. Yeah, I mean I just wanted to bring up Tim Waltz because maybe he has something to do, because that's a very like big secret society move right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah sure, So Okay, So what I wanted to say is every known okay, no, members include every governor and United States Senator from Georgia since the nineteen thirties have been part of the grid Iron Club, including Jimmy Carter, Richard B. Russell, Her You probab aren't going to know these names. I won't even name them unless you know who they are. Okay, here we go, Brian Kemp, Okay, the most recent one, Brian Kemp. They were all there's a whole list of other ones. You guys can research it yourself. I don't want to cool for every single name because there's no point anyways. But yeah, so that's just an example that's called the grid Iron Secret Society, the grid Iron Secret Society, grid Iron Club Secret Society, and Georgia University. You guys could do your studies on that. I think it's super fascinating. Other secret societies, we have five Yale fraternities, and we'll go over those real quick. The first one is going to be the Scroll and Key Secret Society was founded in eighteen forty two at Yale University. It's one of the oldest Yale University secret societies. If you guys want to check out that one some research on it. Another one is called the Wolf's Head. That's someone I was going to tell you guys about the Wolf's Head was was actually Prescott Busch's great grandfather. He was one of the founding members of the Wolfhead Secret Society and Yale study it. It's super interesting. That's the one that we talked about a little bit earlier. And that one had three hundred alumni that actually started it, and one of them was was actually was Prescott Busch that actually started But are sorry Prescott Busch's great grandfather. Wow, so super.
Speaker 1: Interesting long standing family ties to this.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so James Smith Bush was the was the one that I told you guys that was who's a uh it says an Episcoal priest and he was, uh, he was the one that was the grandfather of Prescott Busch, the one that didn't I'm sorry, the dad of Prescott Busch, the one that didn't get involved in any politics or anything like that. He was actually a priest, so it looked like it skipped the generation. So I thought that was super interesting. And then another one you guys can research is called the Brazil. If I don't have any information on it, it's so secret that I can't even pull anything up. I try to do so much research on this on the secret sidey, especially when I see when it's hidden like that, I'm like, who's been part of this one? And it's very hard. But one thing you guys can do. Each one of these that I'm naming, all the people that are listening, you guys could click on this and you can find out the alumni. That's what I like to look at the notable alumni, and you're gonna see people that are high up in power, that have become Olympic athletes, who become coaches, who become journalists, who become owners CEOs of magazines, Time Magazine, all that stuff. All right, So check that out. Now we're going to switch to a different college. We're gonna switch to Harvard, Okay, and one of them is called the Big Club or the Porcelain Club, all right, and the notable member of that is actually President Theodore Roosevelt, the twenty six president of the United States. Very interesting. We have Richard Whitney, president of the New York Stock Exchange, all right. So those are two of the big notable members. There's also a whole list of other ones, but I just want to kind of go over the ones that you would know.
Speaker 1: So we have a Teddy Rose Roosevelt was a part of a secret society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's called the Pig or the Porcelain Club. President Theodore Roosevelt, twenty six President the United States. Bone. There we go, So we have that.
Speaker 1: So what are they about?
Speaker 3: What are they about? Well, it's it's a secret society that are just like the Stolen Bones. You get eleven members, get tapped, and then you get put in. It's a lot of white people back in the day, but recently they switched to like prominent white people is what it used to be. Now they kind of the newer, you know, the newer secret societies. They're tapping other people now.
Speaker 1: But how about to say, I see a lot of these groups are now becoming unisex and all of that. But you said they tap eleven members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tap eleven, but some of them tap nine. So it's not always tapping eleven members. But I think this one taps eleven. It's the Pig Club or the Porcelain Club. Sometimes you see them tap nine and then they'll call some of them divine nine and stuff like that, where you know they add that in. So another one we have in Harvard is going to be called the Fly Club, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the thirty second President of the United States, was part of this also it says also on the list is Theodore Roosevelt is on the list of this one too, which is very interesting. Oliver Wendell Holmes Supreme Court Justice, Jay Rockefeller, US Senator from West Virginia, So one of the Rockefellers. We have James Roosevelt, son of Franklin Roosevelt. US Congressman William Weld Tony Lake, who was President Clinton's National Security divisor Jared Kushner, Senior White House Advisor and head of the White House Office American Innovation. So you have Jared Kushner and Joseph Clark grew. This is like what I'm talking about. These are positions. This guy's was a US ambassador to Japan who oversaw the development of foreign services. So I just want to say there's people in the background that are doing things that we don't really know about, Like who the heck knows about a US ambassador of Japan, but he's part of the secret Society, so he gets placed in these positions of power.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the name of that group.
Speaker 3: This one is going to be the fly Club. The fly Club, the fly Club at Harvard University. Okay, so what I what I suggest you do is the audience is just basically just put the fly Club in and you can pull it up Wikipedia, and then you can look up their actual do you look up their actual website and then look up other information on them. I don't say they're just Wikipedia. But the nice thing about Wikipedia is they give you notable members, which I like. But some of the secret societies you're not going to see anything on the notable members because they don't want you to know who they are.
Speaker 1: You know, sure know the fly like like the pest like fl y fl y.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Yes, And then we also have the Speed Club at Harvard, and John F. Kennedy was a member of the Speed Club. I always thought that he was clean, even though he did cheat on his wife and stuff, but I always thought he was pretty clean. Everybody loved him, and I never thought that he would be part of a secret society. My dad always loved John F. Kennedy and thought he was great. But he was actually part of a secret society. It's called the Speed Club. And another person that was part of the Speed Club is Robert F. Kennedy, United States Senator from New York, and also Joshua Kushner, which is Jared Kushner's brother. All Right, so we have that.
Speaker 1: Are you saying speed as in like race cars.
Speaker 3: Spe club? And I don't know what it stands for. I would have to, like I didn't do a deep dive on each one of these. I just try to find notable members to let people know, like, look at the power that these have.
Speaker 1: Dude, I was hoping you said speed and that this actually was like a race car club for like only super league kids whose dads could afford race cars, and like it was super hush hush, because like that would have been dope, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I looked up the Fly Club and the Speed Club and there. I don't know exactly what this means. Let me click on that real quick.
Speaker 1: The screen, brother, dude.
Speaker 3: This is this is addicting. Bro. When you start digging into this, you're gonna you're gonna be like, oh my goodness. Bro.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's so.
Speaker 2: Anybody that wants to be able to see any of these articles, Josh Monday's Handsome Face, or any of our shows anytime in advance and be invited to come to any of our shows that are live every single Tuesday night from now until forever. Just I mean even once we die, our spirits will keep this show going.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: That's how long this is gonna go. It's just eternity. It's eternal. So that's how we roll over here. But if you want to become a member over there over at Patreon, you can go over there. It's patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast, or you can also go sign up on Rockfinn Rockfinn dot com slash cult of Conspiracy, both of those links of down in the show notes. But what I was interested in here today is both of them. I looked up the Speed Club and the Fly Club that you had mentioned, and they're both considered. In the beginning it says the Speed Club is a final club at Harvard University. The Fly Club also said that it was a final club at Harvard University. So I was trying to figure out what the hell find club even means?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard? I can break that down for you if you'd like.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: At a four year university, certain clubs will only allow seniors into their ranks.
Speaker 3: Yeap.
Speaker 1: What this means is that it's only a select group for only a select amount of time, and then they're forced out and they take their secrets with them. You don't get the old man that's been there for three or four years that knows too much shit from too many people. It prevents that, and it makes it to where every group wants to do something amazing to outdo the group right above them, and it keeps it super competitive.
Speaker 2: Okay, fresh, Yeah, that makes sense, and you know, I just looking over here. They also have another one called the Owl Club, which was in eighteen ninety six and shout out to Electro Nick. The Pleiades Society was a female knight was a female final club at Harvard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thees. Someone kept mentioning that on a show I was just listening to. I can't remember which one it was, but the Pleiades.
Speaker 1: But I'm okay, So to get him there and let him talk to the to the members, I'm figuring they don't know what they're talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And if you notice, bro, look when they all started, Bro, eighteen seventeen ninety one, eighteen thirty, eighteen forty eighteen, when you were looking at that, So see how they all started. Eighteen ninety five, eighteen ninety three, eighteen forty six, eighteen thirty six. Most of these have all started during that time, because dude, what else was started during that time? The Jehovah's Witness, which was a rustle? All right, we have, you know, the Mormons, you know, a little bit further back.
Speaker 1: But when was Harvard University founded? Due we know that somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's on Wikipedia seventeen. Something has to be Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was one of the seventeen seventy. Actually it says tracing its roots back to seventeen seventy.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting that that. You're right, So it's not like this started like within the first decade of the school starting. Although I'm sure there were some little groups and clubs or whatever, but most of the societies on that list. You're right. It was around the time that a lot of big things were happening in America, so much that it led to, you know, the Civil War and all of that. So absolutely interesting to mention that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then also in the Fly Club, one more person I want to mention is David Rockefeller, American banker. That's a big one, bro. So we got that, So all right, so we'll go a little further down, So let me see anybody else I can mention. Philip Roosevelt, world War two captain and banker, and Tweed Roosevelt was another one that was part of the Speed Club. So and then there's also one that you can look up called the Ancient Nine supposedly secret siuty within a secret society. And now when it's one that you guys can try to do some research on, I was trying to find stuff on. I don't have all the time in the world to say the Bible, study conspiracies, but try to find out the Ancient Nine that's supposed to be like the most elite at Harvard. Okay, another one that they have is the Delphic Club. You guys can look that up. Matt Damon, Jack Lemon, JP Morgan, junior American banker. There's also like a Aga Khan the Fourth. It says that he's the forty ninth and current Nezraia of Islam. I mean, I don't know why they're coming over here to Harvard, coming to our school, but we got Michael D. Carrillo, British financier and former Olympic skier. Just a lot, a whole list of people in these different clubs. So now another one you guys can look into, and in Columbia is the Order of Axe and Coffin. That's one that I think you guys should try to look into. I'm trying to find some information on it. It's very tough, but it's something that you guys can look into. It's another one of those school clubs. Dartmouth has like ten secret societies and there's and there's a you cannot find. You can't pull anything really up on them. It's very tough.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The only thing I really found was just them named. But when you try to click on them, you really can't find it. But they have like really interesting names though, Like they have the Order of the Sirens, they have the Phoenix, they have the uh Pyrogean, they have the Griffin, the Fire and Skull, the Dragon, you know, the Sphinx, you know, all stuff that's all like related to like the you know, Egyptian type stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, So we have that.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna mention them to you because I can't really find so much information on it, but I want to mention it to you just in case your viewers can look it up and try to find it. It gets addicting though, and it gets really crazy when you dig through this stuff because you start finding like notable members. You're like, holy crap, that's nuts.
Speaker 1: But we have.
Speaker 3: One of them is the Dragon Society. That's one I could look some stuff up on and I found out that the CEO of General Electric, Jeff Emlett, was one of the members. Phil Hebrew was also one of the members. I know, you guys probably don't know who that is, but you know, so it gets interesting there. We have Cobra Society, the Phoenix Society of Fire and School Size another one you guys can look up. Now we're going to go over to Princeton University. I'm going to just jump through these because I kind of have a lot of information to share and I don't want to exist. Okay, So Princeton University, we have the Ivy Club, and we have Woodrow Wilson, you know, part of that, who's the US president from nineteen thirteen to nineteen twenty one, Associate graduate member, so we have him, Lawrence Rockefeller capitalists, philanthropist and environmentalists. We also have Bill Ford, who's the CEO or the of Ford Motor Company in nineteen seventy nine. And then we have a couple other philanthropists, Richard B. Fisher, chairman of Morgan Stanley. We have Maria Forbes who's president and publisher of Forbes Woman magazine. James A. Baker who was the chief of staff for Ronald Reagan, Secretary of Treasury and Secretary of State for George W. Bush. Do you see how that goes? So you get these jobs. Another one you guys can look up is the Cottage Club. I think that's interesting. Penn State has a Skull and Bones as well. Look into that, very very good one to look into.
Speaker 1: And then they are connected or are they considered separate entities. Do we know?
Speaker 3: I don't know because when you look it up, I can't find notable members and it's hard to find information on it. And it's one that nobody seems to know about. When I ask people about Penn State, Scholl and Bones, no one knows about it. So obviously there's people that have been involved in it that they don't want us to know. So it gets really interested.
Speaker 2: That's not that crazy. Whenever you find out, you know, all that crazy shit that was going on over at Penn State, some people want to say he was innocent. Let me just be real with you, dude. So this is just a fun little story. I don't mean to throw it off track. I say fun, but I'm pretty sure I was being groomed as at a young age and I didn't even know it all right, And I didn't know it until I was already a fully grown man. So whenever, dude, back at so, I played football my whole life. I started at eight years old, and I had this one coach. His name is Bernie Sepp. He's in fucking jail right now, as a matter of fact, for I think the rest of his life. But turns out he was. He was one of our head coaches. Actually, he was the head coach. He was my head coach the year, the only year in Little League that I ever want a championship. He was our head coach. And he always, always, always was saying that me and this other kid were his absolute favorite, that you guys are so good. He was just pumping us up. Dude, We're a little kids. We're not that fucking good. Let's just be real right, like we're like ten years old. I'm playing defensive end, dude. I mean anyway, I'm not trying to go too far into that, but I found out later that he was. He was actually coaching, still coaching for a long time after me and he ended up going to jail because they turned out. It turns out that he was like texting and emailing all of his kids to come back to his place, and oh, I bet you got a big old cock.
Speaker 1: On you and I.
Speaker 2: Before he went to jail, before all this came out, he recruited me to come back to Pennsylvania and at he wanted me to come play for his semi pro football team that he was doing. And this is before I even started playing semi pro football in Louisiana. Well, I was like super stoked because I was like, oh my god, I get to live out my dream and you know all that stuff. And he was always my favorite coach, mainly because he liked me the most, you know. But like he was asking me to come up there, and I was like, oh, hell yeah, dude, I'll come up there. I'll come up there. He was telling me all this whenever I was like nineteen and and uh, then the conversation got real weird. And dude, I never even told anybody this but because I honestly just forgot about it until now.
Speaker 1: But this is my first time hearing this. Bro.
Speaker 2: Dude, he was texting me and he was I was because I was dating somebody, my first baby mama, and uh, and he was like, oh, I'm sure that she likes that big fat white cock. And I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? You know, like I thought he was joking, Like I thought that he was like, you know, just trying to be one of the boys or whatever. But then he was like asking for pictures and I was like fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Anyway, a year later, dude, he goes to jail for grooming and all of the texts and emails that he was sending all of his little kids that he was coaching, because he wasn't only just doing semi pro he was coaching little kids too.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Most people, those people that are like that, predators like that, they put themselves in those type of positions to be able to find the vulnerable ones didn't take it, you know, take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know, and you know, it's that that's some crazy stuff. So that's a I don't want to say that's a Pennsylvania thing. I'm sure it happens everywhere, but like being a kind of being in that little, you know, moment in my life, it's not crazy to think that what's his name from Penn State, who Joe Paul was covering up for, you know, actually did it. I believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck every fraternity at Penn State in particular, fuck all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, all right, sorry, Josh, all right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: So all right, So the next one I have is an Oxford University, which is actually not in the United States, but it's very interesting. They also have a grid iron club. Do I know if they're connected, I don't know. They have the same name, so maybe in a way they're connected. But this one is the club was founded in eighteen eighty four and the nineteen says that some of the notable members are going to be Former members of the club include John Lecier, Alexander the Seventh, Lord, Michael Pratt, former Secretary of Grid and Prime Minister David Cameron. So they have some big people in that one as well. And the club is located on Jesus Lane. I thought that was kind of interesting. That's a little weird how they did that. So so here's one of the big ones. Man, this is the University of Cambridge. Okay, this is a The club is going to be called the Pitt Club. Pitt Club was founded in eighteen thirty five. And this one actually has notable members of the secret Society. Are all notable members of the club that are like full of that are all royalty. We have Edward the fourth are sorry, Edward four one one. I don't know if it's the seventh I guess of the United States, Great Britain of Ireland. We have Prince Albert. You know what. This seemed to shot all the way down to the top of my notes sorry, So are you going, hold on, let's go, Let's go. There's so many notes on this one, bro. I'm so sorry, guys, No, take a time.
Speaker 2: I was just looking up the article from that coach that I was talking about, and dude, had he had a he was the former president of Beaver County Youth Football League, had a sexually assaulted this kid in a van in October of two thousand and nine when he was thirteen years old.
Speaker 1: Fucker dies, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, he only got in. He got twenty two months and then seven years of probation.
Speaker 1: See this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people that sell drugs get way more long, longer time than that, bro. So it's crazy, man, Okay.
Speaker 1: This is why that dad famously on live television blew his son's assailants head off, okay, and then.
Speaker 3: Walked on the woman to woman shot that guy. I remember that guy walked by and he shot him right there. Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And there was that woman that walked into the court and just unloaded on her daughter's assailant and like, what do you what are you gonna do now, judge dude? Clearly, Mom, I don't care about your little law book.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta take it into your own hands. And I, oh boy, if that shit happens anywhere, even any to any of the kids that I am even aware of, it's going down, punish your style, dude, I'm hunting.
Speaker 1: The conspiracy is not here to incite violence. Good cult members however, predators however, Yes, we are about protecting them. Babies at all calls. Don't get a.
Speaker 3: Twist, dude, Yeah for sure, unborn hopefully. Yeah. All right, So okay, So at the one at the Edward the seventh was actually, let's see, he was an emperor. It says that he was the Okay, you know, that's not the one I want to get into. The one I want to get into is going to be George the Fourth, which is actually he was the King of the United Kingdom. Okay, that's the King George that I'm talking about. He was part of the secret society which was the which is the the Pit Club. So that's the big one. And then we have Prince Frederick Dulip Side. He's the son of the last Emperor of the Sink Empire, Captain Burdham Brooke. Some of these names are crazy. And then also Prince our King Charles now was also part of the Pitt Club.
Speaker 1: So get that.
Speaker 3: This is all at Cambridge University. So so I think this is it just gets interesting. Man in academics, we don't really care too much about that. We probably won't even know who these people are. So we have that. And then politicians, the politicians that were part of the Pick club for them. These are also people We're probably not gonna because it's in Britain, but it's all good. We have George Smith, the seventh Viscount Stranford. It's a British conservative politician. Just a whole list, a plethora of these guys.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to go over go off like a couple of them, because we have listeners in the UK like actually believe it or now, we have like two thousand listeners in a couple of different spots over there, so by all means go over a couple they may know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we have George Smith. He was actually that's in the eighteen hundred, so probably be tough. John Manners he's the seventh Duke of Rutford. He's an English statesman, post General Counselor of the Duchy Lancaster and poet. Then we have James Agar he's a Conservative Party member. See if I have anything that's newer. We have a ward Mannington, he's a baron. A lot of these people are are are just in higher power and politicians over there. So we have Alfred Littleton. He was actually the first man to represent England in both football and cricket. Secretary of State for the Colonies between nineteen nineteen oh three and nineteen oh five. Some of the newer people, we have Lawrence Dunabis, second Marquis of Zeppelin. There's a whole list of them. Bro's Lewis Motenbot he's the first Earl of Motenbotton of Burma. He's a statesman, naval leader. He was the uncle to Prince Philip, which was the guy that was married to uh to Queen Elizabeth, the Duke of Edinburgh's second cousin once we moved from Queen Elizabeth, John Mackley, first Viscount, member of the Parliament and Pier. There's just a whole list of them. Do we have actors that are involved. We have journalists and authors, and we also have clerics or clerics sorry of the Church of England as well that are involved in the secret society. We have George Sturman, Orlando Bringman, a church member and clergyman for the Antioch. We have a whole list of other guys. But it's interesting man, that we definitely look into because there's royalty involved in this. So that's all black nobility, royalty lords and and also I want to call him lords, but they call himself that.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 3: And then another thing I thought was interesting was it's a University of Pennsylvania. It's the Friar Club, and one of the notable members is Joe Biden himself. He was not a he didn't go to the University of Pennsylvania, but they made him a notable member of that club, all right, So I don't want to say that he went to the Pennsylvania that's.
Speaker 1: Not true Catholic club. I would think so with the name Friar and him being the second Catholic president in like all of this, was that that type of situation.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a Catholic club. I think it's the Friars. It's just a secret society in the University of Pennsylvania. And I think he's a notable member. So if they make him a notable member. Then you know, I thought that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: But do they have like, do they have like Christian secret societies within these colleges? Is that a thing, dude?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: The secret societies per se, yes, And they have like Christian clubs, they have Christian fraternities, they have Christian stories, they have Jewish fraternities, they have engineering fraternities, like they have them to all the degrees, but the ones they're like non Greek, right, so take away all the Greek letters. You have academic fraternities and sororities, but a lot of them are more like charitable groups and everything's very open to the public because they want people to join them and it's like a way for future professionals in that field to network. However, dot dot dot Josh.
Speaker 2: That's the official narrative anyway.
Speaker 1: But there are those like that, and they have them for sure. But they do have the secret types as well.
Speaker 3: Let me let me try to see look up if you want to share screen or if you want me to whatever. Just look at college secret Societies, okay, and then you'll see that there's a whole list and then just look up you click on where's.
Speaker 1: It at Christian Secret College society.
Speaker 3: There is some bro and uh, these these are gonna be secret societies. So if you go to Trinity University or something like that, you'll see it, but it's hard to uh yeah. So if you go to college secret societies? Is that what you went to Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: You go up?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, college secrecidies North America. There should be if you go, there should be a place to click list of North American college secret societies. And then but these are all these look like they're they're all individualized. But if there's a whole list, bro, and and that's a way that people should look into it. So there, oh, there you go, bro, So this is a whole list, okay, and these these are gonna be secret societies. These are not gonna be like fraternities. These are secret societies.
Speaker 1: So you see side. Some of them are four years, some of them are senior only, some of them are only. They have distinctions.
Speaker 3: They do have distinctions. But you'll see that in the right there you'll see the university. You'll see it on the on the second row and the first row is the actual name of the secret Setdy. I don't want to get too close to my mike, hopefully I'm not opinion, but yeah, if you go down, you will see like Yale University they got the you know, and what you'll do is go down if you can click on like uh, you can click on any any one of the secrets set. You can go down to the Skull and modes. If you want to click on another Dragon Society at Dartmouth or the fly Club. There you go the fly Club. If you click on that so that we could show people what to do, go down, it'll tell you the history h and then notable members and they click on list of fly Club members and you see, it'll tell you the twenty six per Yeah, so they're gonna tell you architecture, business, entertainment, law, literature, journalism, politicians, military, see politics, you see that big old fat list. Religion as well. Yeah, uh, science, sports, So you're gonna see all these people that they want to tell you we're in it. But just just so the audience knows of the way to research this h in a way where this is Wikipedia, so this is a way to get the notable members. And then you kind of dig a little deeper find out there was a book written like on Skull and Bones, there was books written on skull and bones where you'll get a little deeper information, but on a surface level you could see that. Now, the thing that interests me the most is finding out the politicians and the people that are in power, or the journalists or the people that are owning Time magazine or the people that own Fox and CNN, Like, what's up with all these people being part of There's the nas Brotherhood right there in Baylor University. That's the one I told you George Bush was a part of. Yeah, so it's really fun to look this stuff up. Man. For me, I like it because I'm into like secret societies and the power that they're holding in our government. You know.
Speaker 1: Even, oh, bro, what was that one that they made a whole documentary about the secret society of Christian statesmen. It was called the Family. It was a network of politicians in DC that were all like members of this group. They all happen to be Christian and they were right there kinds of things.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there's George Bush right there. You see the forty third president of the United States. It's it's the second one up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that they got Robert Griffin, the third RG three. No, no, doubt he was a brother Heisman Nos Trophy.
Speaker 5: There you go, bro, the NOAs, Yeah, the NOAs so Uh yeah, dude, this is the stuff I'm talking about, man, And and uh, it gets dude, when you start looking up the people for me, it's it gets deep.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You're gonna see people that are like uh that are in the House of Representatives, that are going to be in the Senate, that are going to be in the Supreme Court justice that are going to be judges, that are gonna be lawyers, doctors. Uh, You're gonna have people that are actors, You're gonna have politicians. Just it just the list goes on and you see the people that are in power and what they ended up becoming. And like I said, man, if you have eighty percent of the people that are that are sold out to secrets of and you have twenty percent that maybe aren't, then you're gonna it's always gonna go in the favor of the people that are in power.
Speaker 2: You know, the board's tilted yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's just funny that you you know you brought up earlier, what was it, uh Bush versus Carrie. They were both in the secret societies.
Speaker 3: Together.
Speaker 2: They were in the exact same secret society. Like Carrie knew he wasn't gonna win.
Speaker 1: That, oh bro, and didn't. Bush even laughed about that on air. I forget which the news anchor had mentioned it or something to He was like, oh, I'm sure the conspiracy theories you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be wild on that one. It's like, yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is what we don't even call this hiding and played site ladies and gentlemen in the industry, we call that foreshadowing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like Jah, he said, it's so secret that I can't talk about it. That's that was. That was his response to that. Yeah, I watched that one. That's so interesting. But yeah, so uh. Also, Kamala Harris was part of the Alpha Kappa Alpha And if you go into that secret society that's not really a secret society, that's more of a fraternity base for females at Howard University, but it's like in all black and their leadership is called the Divine Nine. And she just went back to visit them and do like a presentation for them. So if you look at all the people that are involved in that, I would say secret women's society man, if you're called Divine nine, you know that something's up with there, you know. So, But it's called if you guys want to look it up, it's Alpha Kappa Alpha and that's that's Kamala Harris. And there's a whole bunch of people that were involved in that fraternity, like the woman that owns the WNBA. Just a whole bunch of African American power in that whole powerhouse of women.
Speaker 1: On the cultural side of things, I will say for anybody who doesn't know, within the black sorority world, there's the Deltas and there's the Alpha Kappa Alpha that this is. This is the long standing rivalry feud that you have going on between the two. That's like the big two anyway.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, see, I didn't know that part.
Speaker 1: Delta's you'll see the ones where they're all holding up the triangle. Oh yeah, and like a whole line of them is holding up the triangle. That's the Deltas. And that is the thing.
Speaker 3: Since you guys did fraternities, did you guys find anything kind of crazy about when you guys are doing the fraternities and sororities that was like pretty interesting about it? Or what was the did you guys get any like really crazy information on that?
Speaker 1: So I don't know if maybe where what I was looking for skewed my results right, maybe I didn't broaden my scope enough, see I was the theory that I had feeleded was basically the initiation rituals to get into some of these Greek fraternities and sororities. Not all, but some had claimed that they had their roots in some of the initiation rights of these ancient mystery cults of ancient Greece, and the connection was because of their Greek lettering. Some of them had patron saints. There's one I forget the name of them that their patron saint is Robert E. Lee. Okay, clearly they're not claiming some lineage to the ancient Greek world. But you had some more obscure groups that were making such claims. The thread was thin, and while it may have some sort of tangibility, it seemed like the reason why Greek letters were used was because at a certain point in time, and as a matter of fact, I just went on a retreat to a former college, right and they turned it into a retreat house these days, but the diploma, the excuse me. The degree from the college was written in Latin, right, So Latin was the only language spoken at that day and age of the educated. Okay, that's the only language spoken in churches. That's the only language that the scientific community understood. Whatever. Right, So for you to be able to read okay, cool, so you weren't like a farm peasant. Cool, you could read a book. For you to be able to read Latin meant oh you have actual formal education, oh good. Things. To be able to read Greek meant oh, you have higher education, Like you have actual knowledge in there, because they didn't teach Greek until you got out of regular college and into like formal education, Like doctors would have a little bit of Greek in their repertoire, high members of clergy, these types of things. To be able to speak Hebrew was the pinnacle of being a knowledge bearer if you could speak Hebrew in Sanskrit, Like, basically, this person is a world traveler. They are one of the upper echelons of educated people on Earth. And that was how it was.
Speaker 3: So so even back in in the Bible times too, Like Paul was able to speak Greek, he was able to speak Hebrew and also Aramaic, so that was definitely something to Lucas was the same way.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the reason though, So that's right reason why. So all of the ancient texts, not just Biblical, but all the ancient texts that scholars were still studying from were written in Greek and Latin and Hebrew. So that's why I was seen that way. Like if you had gotten your education in America, okay, you would understand English. To go to a college meant that you were reading European authors, okay, and that was being based in Latin sources. So that's why I would be read that way. To go to Cambridge, to go to Europe for like formal education, you'd be going to like the Greek Ancients, the Greek classics, and you would have to learn how to read that in Greek to get the full scope. So it was like there was tears to the education. So the Greek lettering being used on the sororities and fraternities, that was the connection there. It was seen as like, oh, you're that level of educated. Oh. It was supposed to be like a signifier to other people that understood what that meant, so to speak. The claim that the initiation rights carried over. Some could make the claim. I couldn't really find anything to call it confirmed or denied. I'd still call in the plausible section.
Speaker 2: So I'm knowing a little research on this whole Divine nine thing. And there is the way, I'm sorry, where they get the idea of the nine is it's because there's nine fraternities and sororities encompassed in this and the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority is one of them, in which Kamala Harris came from from university. But no, I mean, I think it's pretty interesting because if you look at the here's a couple of names on the Divine Nine civil Rights legacy, Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson, Josea Williams, Bobby Rush, Coret Scott King, like these were people that were also in the Divine Nine. Because the Divine Nine, like I said, was fraternities and sororities. But whenever you get to that Alpha Kappa Alpha, that's a sorority. And it says that the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, whose members are also known as the IVS, is the oldest established Greek letter organization for black women started nineteen oh eight.
Speaker 3: Bro, and look at the notable members.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: They're like, it gets deep, man like, like a bunch of a bunch of people that are like in power and also like that, you know, if you look it up again, really influential. Yeah, exactly, dude. So I thought this was interesting, man like, a way to connect the Illuminati to the Scole and Bones. There was a group of seniors. This is actually Fritz Springmarer's research. This is not my own, Okay, it's a way to connect it is a group of seniors broke into the Skull and Bones building called the Tomb and wrote down the ritual that was on the wall written in German. James Robinson, the top Freemason, saw the Illuminati coming into the lodges and trying to illuminate the Freemasons, and he didn't want to. He didn't want to. You want to see what they wrote. He wrote a expose, sorry, called the Proof of Conspiracy where he wrote the ritual to get into the region level of the Bolvarian Illuminati. And that same ritual was the one that was written on the wall that those seniors wrote down. So I thought that was interesting. So one of the rituals was the same one to get into the Bolvarian Illuminati was written on the wall and the tomb of the Skull and Bones. I thought that was super interesting because it connects those two together right there, which is absolutely that man.
Speaker 1: So, if I'm not mistaken, my research led me to believe that the Skull and Bone Society is a Germanic death cult. Now that is a oversimplification of it, but the fact I didn't know that, I didn't know there was a spell written on the walls in German. However, it makes sense, okay, So to be a part of these elite clubs, especially Freemasonry and the Illuminati, because they stole a lot of their principles from Freemasonry, you have to be mock murdered and reborn. There is an element of death and then a rebirth. So to say that the Skull and Bones a Germanic death cult, they worship the idea of death everything around them, and you could there's reports from a former girlfriends of members that were invited into the tomb for parties and shit like that, and that will say it's The esthetic was very gothic. There was a lot of skulls and a lot of bones. Shocker, I know, but that was the overall theme of the place.
Speaker 3: Like it.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a dungeony vibe, but like you know, that was the point. But a lot of these college seniors it's whatever, you know, that's just a part of it. But they're getting ready to go through their death ritual when they come of age, when they get out of college and join into the fraternity of whatever they're going after next. But they are already prepped, right, They've already said that they'll do whatever. They already got the dirt on them. At this point, it's more of a formality. It's about which avenue they want to go into because every door is open to them now. So that makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I think that I think that the there's a there's a blasphemy of the Holy Spirit that you would do when you sell your soul. That's what I believe selling your soul is is blastom, committing blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. And I think that the devil knows that, and that's that's a way for once you commit blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you're unsavable. Right, So then you're like, hey, I want to get all my gifts up front right now in this material world, and I want all that now, and I'm just going to live my life here and then I'm not going to think about eternity, you know. And the devil will also make deals like, hey, you're going to become a general in Hell. You're going to be a you know, you're gonna be an army whatever you want to be in Hell. But really it's just a lie, dude, because you ain't going to be a general anywhere. So but yeah, so interesting. But you guys have any questions for me? Man? I kind of went through my whole list. This is a high school and secret society. This is what I've I've researched so far. And I also kind of give you guys avenue to do some research yourself because there's a lot to it. And like I said, man, it gets really interesting when you start searching all these different notable members and people that are in power. So do you guys have any questions for me?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I was just kind of thinking about what Jacob had talked about there as far as certain like death and rebirth kind of rituals, dude, that stuff has been going on for a lot longer than most people think. Like that goes way way, way way back. I don't even know when it starts. But like if you go through a lot of like a lot of like occult books, they talk about how that used to be a practice, and then they started they started to wean themselves away from the actual ritual itself to where they would be given some kind of poison or something like that would that would essentially like kill them for a couple of minutes night shade or of that or something along those lines. And it was said that whenever they came back to life that this is where it gets crazy, bro. Whenever they came back to life, there was now it was still them, but it was a new spirit encompassing that body, right, And so then you would be reborn and now you are you're clear of whatever, but you have and it was it was some kind of demonic entity that was then attaching itself to your body. I cannot remember the name.
Speaker 1: Of it, dude. There was multiple cultures that would do something like that. It wasn't very widespread. But if you've ever seen Game of Thrones, right, there was a section where the Iron Islands they went and drowned their new king, and then they brought him up to land. And basically if he didn't wake up, then clearly he wasn't supposed to be king, because this is a part of the ritual one, this and this, right, it was like his honor to be drowned and then hopefully he'd wake up. But that was off of a historical reference. And again not a lot of them, but there are some where they would give them a bit of poison and they would put them in this situation where it was seen that way because maybe it was because of a demonic entity, or maybe it was because per the old traditions of whatever, right of the old ways to the old gods of God knows how far back right, you know, these these stories they come from God knows where, but that the king has to go through dot dot in order to be king, right, in order to be the sage or in order to be the seer or the healer or the whatever.
Speaker 3: The pharaohs in Egypt as well, man, they would die to themselves and they'd get the spirit of Osyrius and then they would you know, that's another thing. So you guys are right, many very interesting.
Speaker 2: And I bet you that shit's still going on, bro, because you see, like a lot of people out there, and I'll pick on the music industry here for a second, but like so many people are completely changing who they once were into what they are now. Like here's an example, Katy Perry, Like, dude, Katy Perry used to be a good old choir girl, dude, and now she's going on fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 2: What is that one podcast called like her name is Daddy or something like call me Daddy, Yeah, r Daddy something like that, And she went on there and she goes, you know, if I come home and I see my man down in the kitchen, he's and he's, you know, folding laundry or doing dishes, I will suck your dick all night. And I'm like this, go to a choir girl saying this shit on a podcast like what the hell's and And that's that's just one example. But like you know, you see a lot of her music videos. They're very satanic in a lot of ways, dude, and it just makes you wonder, how do you go from choir girl to satanic music videos? Maybe it's not her anymore, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How does Taylor Swift go from teardrops on my guitar to whatever the hell that demonic music video was not too long ago? What karma is my boyfriend? How does that happen? You know?
Speaker 3: Then yeah, and you see that man, it's like Sam Smith for example, that guy he came in like he was kind of like he was he had dude, he has, I mean no doubt man, he has the talent. His voice is like like what the heck? And he came in and he was just wearing a suit, you know, and just coming in and then let you see him now, like he's getting in a bunch of weight, probably super depressed, and he there he is full on bro just agenda.
Speaker 1: Look at the way he entered the industry. Okay, he wasn't being loud and proud about his sexual likes or dislikes, doesn't matter. His song was a good song, musical talent out the ass. But he came out with a very gospel sounding song, It's.
Speaker 3: What's Upraising?
Speaker 1: Okay, so bad phrasing on my part, my bad, But my point is he came out and his big first hit was a it almost sounded like an old school gospel song. Okay, stay with Me song, Yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, the reasonable Okay, in that music video he's laying with the man, but you can't tell, so they're not not even showing that. But now he's on stage bro with demons like like, so now it's like all out in the open.
Speaker 1: So you're right, bro, there's a reason why it was done that way. There's a reason why certain things were released in in order why it was exactly him being a talent that nobody could deny. Was first step, all right, due, Next thing, by the way, he's gay, which like, okay, cool whatever, nobody cared. Next thing, he is out on doing wild shit, and it was like, but his music is still good. Next thing was the leather rich and the red and the ritual side of things. Now it's a whole fiasco. But they did it in a very strategic way. They've done it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they've done ever since. Like if you go all the way back to the nineteen forties, the nineteen fifties with TV, people are wearing like full on dresses, no problem. The nineteen sixties you have like maybe the two piece, or not even the two piece, you have the full piece bathing suit. Then you have the seventies eighties two piece now in the you know on TV you got people naked and just it's like a slow release pill that they do to get people to accept it, accept it, accept it, and now it's full on accepted by everybody, just like they did with the trends movement and all that. Man, it's a Caitlyn Jenner came in, did a giant ritual and it just it shifted the momentum over to where everybody is fighting for those rights and everything. And you know what, Hey, whatever you do in the bedroom, I don't care. Just don't tell me about it, man, I don't need to know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but that goes for everybody, Like I don't care what you know, what you what you're sucking or eating or doing like, I don't care, Like keep that shit to yourself, you know what I mean exactly?
Speaker 1: Due I was talking to these young guys at the job I used to work at, And by young guys, I mean like twenty four to nineteen, okay, young bucks out there trying to earn their earn their money, earn their stripes, so to speak. Somehow, the conversation came to the Kardashians. They had no idea why Kim Kardashian was famous. I had to explain to them the Ray Jay video. They had no idea why their family was anybody. They knew something about OJ and I'm like, wait, no, that's there's a whole connection there. Then I had to explain to them, Oh god, what was it. Oh yeah about the dad. I was like, because the Olympics were on. That's what started the conversation. We were talking about the Olympics and there was like a triathlon section. I'm like, yeah, that's what Jenner used to do. And they're like, wait what, And I'm like, yeah, I remember when he was a dude. And they're like woy. I mean they knew that he you know, in transition or whatever, but like it showed them who this guy was and they were like wait what. I'm like, dude, I don't even remember that because I was born in ninety two, but like I at least remember when he was a dude with short hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And they had the Kardashian Show and then they slowly like I talk about how he wants you know, you saw that whole fiasco. But when he did that whole transition became Woman of the Year. That caused a everybody to accept that on a wider scale. Before I used to watch the show Cops. You'll see an old man wearing like like a Penalton shirt with women underwear on and people and the cops were like, dude, are you all right? Bro? Are you on drugs? What's happening with you? It used to not be accepted, but then it slowly became accepted. And then what skateling genit did that. It was a giant ritual and got everybody into it.
Speaker 2: So you know what, you know, what's so interesting though just to I don't know, maybe this is like a weird coincidence or whatever, but you were mentioning how, you know, back in the day, the forties, fifties, sixties, you know, you would start you were you were seeing people, you know, not showing so much skin. They were you know, more conservative, and how they were dressing and how they were looking very formal. And then you start to see through the seventies, eighties and nineties less and less and less and more people showing more skin and all that stuff. You can you know, attribute that to LSD probably and music. But like if you if you look at it. You know, it's it's funny because you had more people dressed conservatively that were like more more in the Christian realm. I would say, like it was definitely a lot more conservative Christian. But think back to like the original sin, and I wanted to bring that up with both of y'all. So the original sin, like Adam and Eve right where where with the fruit?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she takes a bite of the fruit, or maybe they both do, and then they realized that, oh my god, I'm naked, right, and so it was almost like God's plan was for everybody to be naked, and then they started putting more clothes on. So it's interesting to see like that. I don't want to say flip flop, but it's interesting to see like, all right, when whenever they were more holy or more Christian and more conservative or whatever in the fifties, sixties and well fifties and sixties, and then they start to go to less close that's seen as more satanic, even though that's kind of like how God envisioned everybody to be naked originally, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because well they didn't have sin, so what they saw women naked, they weren't thinking about what we think about now. Right to see a woman naked, Now it's you become sexual in morality because you are you're wanting to maybe cheat on your wife now that you saw her naked, or you're thinking about it, maybe having sex with them and thinking about it as a sin. So yeah, it's totally opposite now. But you know, Satan he ruined that for us, you know, so you know that's part of the deal. But that's a great way of thinking about it though, Jonathan, that's I know, damn snakes, dude, so interesting. So all right, so what do you guys think the power structure looks like? Man with the Illuminati man Like, like I've kind of I've kind of studied a little bit like uh, what I've seen like with the like if they have the pyramid or like the way Gary Wayne says it, it's like a tree. But I've seen like the world monarch like at the top, you know, like that's the top royalty, the uh, the Crown Royalty. You know, I would say like the gray Pope, the White Pope, the Black Pope, all of them, like kind of red one farm we have. The Council of thirteen would be like the one below that, that's like the richest most powerful families in the world, Royal Masonic bloodlines. There's the Invisible thirty three another one that I thought was pretty interesting. And then below that would be like the Committee of three hundred, I don't know if you got and then black nobility would be in between there. The Committee of three hundred would be like blue bloods, like half you know, half royalty half not and and also part of also Royalty as well, and the Committee of three hundred. But yeah, Council of thirty three. I've kind of researched that it would be like the Top Freemasons, the Top Jesuit, the Knights of Malta, the Order of Garter, Knights of Saraphime and Skull and Bones probably might be involved in that. Yeah, there's there's a whole bunch of stuff. And then also like there'd be like the Club of Rome. You guys could study, Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Buildenberg Group, United Nations, Bohemian Society, and European Union and NATO. Man, that's like that. That that's like the the orders, you know, I think that they go through them, all the orders that come down the agendas that come down the financial control would be like the central banks, the world banks, the Vatican Bank, the IRS, Federal Reserve, Bank of International Settlement, the Swiss banks, and then the Bank of England, which I think is interesting because England, the Vatican, and Washington d C are all their own countries. They're not United States, the Washington d C. The Vatican is not Rome. It's its own country. They can make their own passports and everything. And then the City of England, our city of London. I think it's called our City of England. I'm sorry. One of the two is actually the bankers, you know. So I think it's pretty interesting, man. The way the power goes the secret societies would be like the Scottish Right Freemasons, the York Right Freemasons, the Brotherhood of Saturnalia, the lower level Jesuits, and the Rosa Crucians. And the way that they disseminate all these agendas is through media, government, social media, movies, Hollywood, music, and politics. Bro. So yeah, that's what I kind of had. That's kind of the end of the show for me. But dude, whatever you guys want to get into, IM down.
Speaker 2: What is this Saturnalia thing?
Speaker 3: What was it? A Brotherhood of Satinelia is actually a German It's in Germany, and that is like the the Brotherhood of Satonelia would be like the Nazis, and they were kind of involved in that. I would say that even I mean, you hear the Saturn Five? Uh what.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: The starter of Nasa. I can't remember his name right now for Werner von Braun, which I should know because I've done so many shows on the guy Werner von Braun. He calls it the Saturn Five. Right, So the Brotherhood of saturn Elia was a German secret society you guys can look into. I think that's a pretty interesting one that you guys can kind of check into.
Speaker 2: But that is so interesting, dude. It just seems so structured, you know what I'm saying, Like like this has been the long game for the longest time. And if you really think about it, all right, you got all these different secret societies. You got all these like they're groomed in high school, maybe even middle school. You never know like exactly how far back it goes. But like it's like constant checkpoints for certain people, like judging upon you know, their mental acuity or their ability to retain certain information or whatever, and it just goes to show, dude, like this their plan is the long game, you know, because you're talking about these things at least in America date back to the seventeen hundreds, maybe even earlier than that. But like, I mean, America is found, you know, the whole Declaration of Independence, that whole deal. But I'm i'm it's just like it makes you wonder, like, all right, they've been planning this stuff for as long as they have. What makes us believe that there is like some good guys out there right, Like we all want to say that we you know, we're we're voting for this, we're voting for that. But it's like, dude, if you really controlled the entire chess board, do you think that you're going to leave that up to chance? All the structures of every single society out there, you think this is going to be left up the chance. And it's just something that is constantly in the back of my mind. I'm not calling try or whatever, like say what you want about either one of the people, but just if you're looking at the game, like take away the pawns, I'm talking about the kings, the Knights, the Rooks, the bishops, Like, this is so very well structured. I just can't imagine that this is about to slip right out of their hands, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: About it, Bro, I mean Trump. I mean think about Donald Trump, Bro. I mean, do you think he's a billionaire, bro? Four billion dollars? I mean, do you think literally that he's gonna be like out for the good of society trying to take down all these I mean, Bro, I just I would think that that it's gonna be like like we always everyone always says it's gonna be left wing, right wing, same bird, They have the same mind, Dude. These people are not like fighting for God or fighting for Jesus, and they're not trying to fight for Christians, bro, no matter what anybody thinks, Dude, even the assassination attempt on him, Bro, do you guys think that that was like, do you think that's the way that our secret Service would handle us? Fascination to tempt?
Speaker 2: It seemed very very sketchy. We went over that. But I do want to make a small point here because I'm not going all out like white pillar, black pill, or whatever the fuck pill it is but like, I don't want to go all the way there because you see, literally almost everybody is endorsing Kamala. I'm talking about dude. Did you see that Dick Cheney is endorsing Kamala. What was his VP's name, Pence endorsing Kamala, Like all these different so many people are endorsing her, and they it does paint shit, It does paint a crazy picture, you know what I mean, Like they are going all out, and maybe it's just for games, Maybe it's just for fun. Maybe it's just to fool us into thinking that all right, well, look all those people are voting for him. Oh you mean the fucking military industrial complex, the people that have been kept keeping us in this perpetual war machine that has kept America on top for the past couple hundred years. Like that machine is all on Kamala's side, right, And so that's what gets the conspiracy wheels turning. Maybe Trump is the good guy, Maybe he maybe RFK Junior is like the you know, it's the ship he's he's talking about the vaccines, and he's talking about what's in the air, he's talking about what's in the water, like and then you get Elon. Maybe he's a good guy, right, like he wants to open up Twitter or to to like to free speech.
Speaker 3: It's on purpose, bro, dude, it will make stage what's a stage? Mental gymnastics They're they're wanting to take. They have a story for the conspiracy theorists. They have a story for the normies. They have a story for the half normy half conspiracy. If you even see conspiracies happen, they already have a story pre ready for you. Now, pack us deal, ready to go. That's why they're doing that, Like, oh Trump, thirty four felonies, Look look at him, Doe. They want to try to get him out of there. So everybody was like, he's the good guy. They're making us do that. But what do you think Trump is? But he's in bed with Israel like crazy, bro. They even said Jared Kushner might be the Messiah, you know what I mean? They thought he was the Messiah because they thought he was gonna build the Third Temple and have it ready to go. So if you think the military industrial complex is against Trump, what do you think Trump said? Trump said that he's going to go in and I heard finished the job in Gaza. You know, so he's part he's in bed with them. Now you have the Democrat side that's in bed with Ukraine, and all of this is just a giant stage, bro, They're all part of the new World Order. It is already here. That's why in twenty nineteen he rolled out the operation Warp Speed. Did we forget about that? When someone does the operation Warp Speed and you're conspiracy theorist, you should never be in bed with that guy because he did what we were against. He opened up the door for that, and then all of a sudden who took it? He took the ball Joe Biden and ran with it and tried to mandate it on us conspiracy theorists. So we should never forget that, gentleman. So also he also his mentor had a hotel with little pedophile pedophile bro. He was a pedophile. He had like a hotel and then Trump comes and buys it. Okay, the guy's name was I was a Meyra Lansky.
Speaker 1: I believe his name is was that him or is it Maya Lansky was the Jewish mob boss.
Speaker 3: But he who is the guy that was the the He was the oh man, I forgot I did an episode on this a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Everybody slept on the Jewish mafia until Meyer Lansky. That dude was like, oh yeah, he's just a Jewish. He's a bookkeeper. No son, Nah, he was like he was an absolute mob boss.
Speaker 3: Let me see, man, who's you know, I can't help.
Speaker 1: But the entire council.
Speaker 2: I can't help but think that this is such a long WWE plot, you know. And we had talked about it before about how Donald Trump has made a couple of appearances he was boys probably still his boys when Vince McMahon he was around in the Attitude area in the Attitude era, rather getting fucking stone Cold stunned by you know, by Stone Cold in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 3: And it's like, wait, sorry, Roy Cohen, That's who it was. That was his mentor growing up. So yeah, just a lot of stuff, man, I don't want to get too much into Trump. I felt at one time that you know, he was for the military, which I was in the army, and I felt, dude, that this is you know, I was really feeling that patriotism and I felt like, dude, when have you ever seen an election where so many people were emotionally involved is if Donald Trump was their best friend, which they don't know the guy at all. How many elections have we seen like this? Back in the day, it used to be like a hardcore Republican and hardcore Democrat. Yeah they were mostly involved, but the rest of the United States didn't really care, like yeah, well probably, But but now brothers people like so emostly involved and it's on purpose. And like I said, there's a package deal story for us the conspiracy theorists. There's a package deal story for the Christian There's a package deal story for the normies. There's a package deal for the people that are fully Democrat and liberal. And their stories are out there where they're gonna dig into a story, and dude, it's it's like there's so much stuff. But boo, that's why I study the Bible and I have the Bible as my foundation, and I keep that you have to have like truth somewhere because there's so many lies that are just a just a storm of lies everywhere.
Speaker 1: Man. So I gotta tell you, as a veteran, I feel that. But dot dot dot the day that our Lord and Savior James mad Dog maddis blessings be unto his name when he walked out of the office because whatever Trump was doing, and I believe in the leadership and the capabilities of General James Madis, I really do. And if that gentleman quit because Trump wouldn't listen to his advice, that told me what I need to know as a veteran about Trump's policy towards military things that you know what I'm saying. I may not respect everybody's opinion, but I respect that man's opinion. That was a massive red flag to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's pretty strange, dude. And supposedly he's got on board an endoor Kamala two. By the way, mad Dog, no, so I'm on the list. It's a bunch of like old generals and shit that are on that list. They saw his name on there.
Speaker 1: There's no way, dude, don't do this to me.
Speaker 2: I hate to burst your bubble.
Speaker 1: I'm googling it, y'all talk this. No, don't do this to me. There's no way you can back the horror.
Speaker 2: I mean, he loves him some horrores, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: Roman's three four says, let God be true and every man a liar. So don't trust anybody, bro nobody. Don't trust anybody. The only person you could trust, like I said, is God.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's it, man, you could trust God because every man's a liar. So even that general that you might think is on your side, I'm sure, man, he's probably involved in some crazy stuff too. I'd have to look him up. General what madness?
Speaker 1: General matter?
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying he's a bad guy. I don't know him at all, and I'm not trying to judge him. General, m A T T.
Speaker 1: I S. I don't see anything as of right now. Hold on.
Speaker 2: I saw it on a commercial earlier where it was a Kamala Harris commercial and it was a list of all the generals that were like, please don't get Trump in office. He's gonna bring us into World War three. And Mattis's name was on that commercial. I saw it on TV earlier. My dad was watching the news.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. No, No, I don't see anything. I don't see anything as of now. Oh man, you're gonna mess me up bad right now.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, I'm sorry you, Dick, Sorry for that. Sorry about that. All Marine Cult members too.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I don't know, and I'm gonna be honest with you. We have said this before, and honestly, I don't. I don't like Trump. I like him better for the country at this moment, but I don't like him for the country overall.
Speaker 3: He went to National Defense University.
Speaker 1: What is that? Bro University College? Yeah? Wow, they have a war college that they have in Washington, d C. It's a very small school, but basically it teaches. It teaches colonels how to be generals if.
Speaker 3: You will, okay, awesome.
Speaker 1: So the same way that what rank did you get you in the army?
Speaker 3: Sergeant?
Speaker 1: Okay? So y'all had like, did y'all have sergeant's course?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the basic leadership course that I had to go to. And then I was Sergeant of the Year or two bro for the state of California for four my brigade, my battalion, and then I went to the state and I didn't win, but I was going against Army rangers, so I was bro. I took my shirt off in there and I was like the guys like I could tell that you're you know, you're buff, but you can't run. Like I was like, you're right, I'll beat you. And push ups and sittups but I can't run that well, bro, because I had muscle masks on me. But the dude just looking at me in particular, He's like, yeah, I saw you, and I knew that you couldn't run. So when we did the six mile run, I alreadyknew.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: I was like, ah, but anyways, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 1: No doubt. So they have they have courses like that in schools like that, colleges. One of them, Colon Powell, as a matter of fact, wrote a couple of the books that are currently there. I want to say it was ahead of it for a while. And although the dude started going wild with his politics at the end there, he pretty much changed the way America fights wars. And when you look at Desert Storm, or at least what happened when we went in in the nineties, right, call it whatever you want. I'm not sure what the operation officially was at the end of it all, Desert Shield, Desert Storm, whatever the fuck, But if you look at it, we had the entire country of Iraq like pretty much under our thumb in a matter of like two weeks. Because they pretty much unleashed the new American military industrial complex before the politicians had a way to like hold back the reins on it. They gave them very unclear objectives. Next thing, you know, hey we got Iraq and he's like wait what, Yeah, we own it. It was really easy, and it was like, oh, oh shit, we can't make money this way. Oh we thought this was going to be like a prolonged thing. We've gotten too good at this, we got too efficient with it. This guy was supposed to have like the fourth largest tank army on Earth, and oh shit, what do you mean half of them don't work, Like we're one of the only countries that actually do preventive maintenance on our equipment. Oh shit. So it was like, okay, we have to find a way to prolong these wars, and we gotta draw them out. We can't just like go and attack an army and be done with it, especially against armies that aren't as tech savvy as we are, because that's that's an ass whooping. So we had to start finding small groups that's gonna take a very very long time to fish out and hunt out. Hmmm, just saying.
Speaker 3: Iraq War and the yeah, dudes in Afghanistan and Iraq War, you saw it come out and do that twenty year War. Yeah, yeah, they did that. That's that's a great point, man, great point.
Speaker 1: And that was by Daddy Bush and then Sun Bush.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. And obviously they had nothing to do with nine to eleven at all, and they went in Limil. But you know what's really fascinating is these people were not part of the in and National Monetary Fund. I'm talking about Libya, Afghanistan, Kuwait or not Kuwait, I'm sorry, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, they're all not part of like that, that roth Child's banking system. So what we do We go into all like Libya, we took out Kadafi, We go to Afghanistan. Now all of those Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, those are all part of the IMF now or the or the roth Child's banking system. Now, so who do you have left? We have Iran who's the enemy of us, North Korea who's the enemy of us. So that's why I believe we are the military arm of the illuminati or the elite, and that's why we just go in and and we if you don't want to comply, then we're just gonna take it just like that. When we had they had the whole I don't know what we're on, but the whole COVID thing. There was only like three presidents that that didn't go for the vaccine and go for all the craziness, and what happened. One of them got assassinated, the other one had a heart attack. You know, the CIA was involved in that because they can obviously make you have a heart attack. And then the president that took over, they went along with it. So everybody in the world was going along with that. That was a giant fulled out of I think like basically all the puzzle, all the chess pieces were out, and they just started making moves and seeing if everybody would comply, and anybody that would it, they got them.
Speaker 1: Out absolutely one hundred percent. I mean, you just have to look at where people stand at in critical moments, you know what I mean, Where did they Where did they truly when the chips were down, when everything was frantic? What did they do? What did they say? You know, that's the important things that actually I think will traverse time. And you're right, you look at the situation now. The military industrial complex has gotten to a point to where they have to do it a certain way, and these people have to plan it out so far in advance. They're playing. They're not even playing, they're playing five D chess. Right. The guys that are in the Skull and Bone Society right now are gonna be cogs in the big picture warmsh in thirty years. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. So they're grooming them now, they're getting them accustomed to this. Now. They're all of these old college buddies that are all gonna end up working on the board of directors for Raytheon and Lockheed Martin and Boeing and shit. Right, this is where they make those connections. A one hundred percent I one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent agree, bro. Like I said, it's like a draft pick for them. They tap eleven of them from these different high level universities and as well there's regular universities too. But I'll tell you what, Bro, if I went to like San Diego State University and I went to like Sam Bernardino, I'm not going to become a President of the United States. But it ain't gonna happen. You know. You gotta be these prestigious people so interesting, man. So hey, we're at ten fifty three, bro, we have about seven minutes left before two hours. Anything that you guys want to talk about, bring up or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just getting I've been looking into this trying to find this damn commercial. I swear I saw it earlier, but anyway, I couldn't find it. But I did see that. Mattis did write a book back in twenty twenty, and a couple of the quotes that were in that book says, let me see if I can find it. He was talking about Trump, saying, is this the first president? Oh, I'm sorry that Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people, and he doesn't even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. So he's clearly not on his side.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair, but he didn't back Kamala. That's important to me.
Speaker 2: That was a quote from twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Also, Okay, all right, I mean that's fair, that is fair. Look, I am all for criticism, okay, but just good guy. There's a difference between saying I don't fuck with that group versus I'm rolling with these guys now like that that's a that's a dude, two different sentences.
Speaker 2: I guess, So yeah, I don't. I'm not trying to make this a Trump or anything kind of show. Josh. I appreciate all your all your research into these secret societies and stuff because it does make you wonder, like, all right, so let's just say that all these different secret societies, especially the ones of you know, the Ivy League schools, I mean, and and also Cambridge and stuff like that, but like think about, like, all right, are they just being groomed? Are they just being trained in order to to keep the machine going right, Like this whole this whole veil of of you know, basically actors behind the curtain that are really the ones that are pulling the strings, and they put these these fucking dufices up right, like Kamala or Joe Biden, maybe even Trumphone, I don't know, but like, like it it makes you wonder what else is really going on back there. Now we know a lot about skull and Bones and a lot of the crazy rituals that they do there, But you had mentioned earlier that there were a lot of these secret societies that were that were listed that you couldn't find any details in. Think about it like that, like we know of Skull and Bones and we we know that part. That's what they allow us to look for. Dude, Like imagine that's not the worst.
Speaker 3: That is George Bush Senior, George Bush Junior, which are which we know were prominent power. So what's up with the other ones? You know what I mean? You have princes sometimes people coming from other countries that are like like lordship and like you know, like even even people I even saw one that was a prince of of Uh of Saudi Arabia, you know, like coming over here, part of that secret society. So it's it gets it gets massive. And especially that Cambridge one due the pit the pit one, dude, you see, Like, dude, it gets deep. Bro when you see royalty in they're like wow, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, So look here's the other part of that. Bush Senior. His nickname while in the Skull and Bones society was Magog.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The only way that you could get that particular nickname in that club is if you have done the most depraved sexual acts of anyone else in attendance that day. So basically, whatever the hell he had done, probably back when he was a Skull and Reath member back in high school, was so outrageous that it got him that title. That same gentleman became the president. And that is the type of things that they give nicknames out for, in that type of Germanic sex death cult going on at the Skull and Bones. It's just interesting to mention Magog of all things modern day Turkey hot spot of activity and chaos. I feel like all that's connected. Man.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah, you got weapons of mass destruction, which was supposedly the reason why we went into that war, only to find out there were no weapons of mass destruction. They weren't even the ones that took out the Twin Towers. And it's like, all right, what's going on here? And I do love and you know, uh, Josh, remind me. I mean you, I know you were in the army.
Speaker 3: Were you ever deployed, Yeah, I deployed to Kuwait. I was feeling helicopters and all there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so whenever you were in Fox so like, and I don't know if you saw any kind of shit, I'm sure that's you know, maybe a personal thing. But like whenever you were out there and then you came back and then maybe you start looking into more of these conspiracies and stuff. And me and Jacob have talked about it, you know, at length as well, because he was you know, in the Marines. But like, did it make you like question, you know, exactly what was going on over there at that time? What was your reasoning for going over there? Maybe you thought you were fighting for freedom, only to come to find out it's like maybe it was just for oil. Maybe it was for you know, ancient religious relics or whatever.
Speaker 3: My old real estate boss, he's a freemason. He was actually a master sergeant in the in the Air Force. He sent me something while I was over there, the reasons why we're even in these wars. And I already studied this before I even went. The lithium which is which is in Afghanistan, which is for cell phone batteries, for batteries for computers. They also have opium. So we have the lithium which is going to be cell phone companies, which which they are they put so much money into the politicians. Then we have the pharmaceutical companies so we have opium over there because those farmers over there were not trying to do any deals in the United States, so they're like, hey, let's get over there and get the opium. And then obviously in Iraq we have the oil, which are the resources. When I was in Kuwait, they were only paying the guys that were like fueling our giving us the fuel like two hundred dollars a month. Okay, that's in Kuwait, bro, So they're paying the two hundredars a month. So we were basically taking over. And then look at what they said when George Bush Senior was in office.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: They said that they're drilling UH sideways into Kuwait and stealing the oil. That's the first false flag they told us about. The second one was that there was they showed these these satellite images of all these UH all these Iraqi tanks all set up about to go into Kuwait. But those things aren't even real. The third one that they did, they had a Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter go on there and act like she's a nurse and say that these soldiers are coming in and throwing the babies off the incubators onto the floor and stopping their heads and they and the American people were like, let's go. I can't believe they're doing that. So they use these type of things to suck people in Kuwaiti ambassador daughter was actually trained by the media to go up there and do that speech. And that's and so, dude, if it's the Kuwadi ambassador's daughter, that if they said that that was the daughter, that's different. But they tried to say she was a nurse. It's a false flag. Every single war that we had ever been into, you know, the Golf of Tonkin for Vietnam, the nineteen ninety two Iraq war, also the one you know, nine to eleven. Bro Come on, man, we don't even need to go over that. That's a giant false flag. And look at the look at that one right there. Okay, we have Dick Cheney. He owned or he was the VP of Halliburton. If you were deployed in any any type of deployment situation, all you saw out there were people that were working for Halliburton getting like one hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year tax free, and every single truck out there was Halliburton, you know. So that's Nick Cheney banking.
Speaker 1: On that still going on today. Look right now, our Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin is a current board member for Raytheon. You see his payouts in twenty twenty two are worth two point five million.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, so you see, man, you see so.
Speaker 2: But basically, whenever you came across that information, especially I mean you came across it while you were out there, did it make you just pissed and make you just want to go home? Or like was there? I mean, obviously you're you're you know, you're defending your country. You're putting your life on the line. Did it change your you know, your spectrum of how you looked at the world after you heard about all this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude. Even right before I joined in twenty thirteen, I was studying Sandy Hook. I was studying, you know, deep into nine to eleven. But I have already sworn in, So I'm like, I'm like, thanks, So, yeah, it is hard. When I was deployed, I was, but I still felt this, like Jacob probably knows, there's a brotherhood between like the people that you're working with that you have like a bond that you have, And I'm feeling helicopters, you know, for for so I'm not actually in combat, you know, killing people, but I'm still feeling helicopters that are probably going over there handling business like apaches. So it makes me feel some type of way. As a Christian, I was torn between what if I go over there and I kill somebody, uh, you know, and and I'm I'm military, remember what what the what the pastors are the or the chaplains will teach you is is that's okay with God. But what I believe is I don't believe it's okay with God, you know, because you know anyways, just that's what I was torn between, bro, my Christian part. You know that That's what was a hard, very hard for.
Speaker 2: Me, very hard, even more so than the conspiracy.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: And what was that movie with Andrew Garfield where he didn't want to go over there and kill anybody?
Speaker 1: What was the name of that? The whole story is fucking incredible, dude. But like you understand, to be a conscience's objector like he was, he was drafted, okay for us to volunteer during a time of war and then try to pull that conscientious objection shit that it's not gonna fly. That ain't flying, dog. You knew, Dan. We had so many of these guys when I was going through infantry school. We dropped like twenty dudes, which is absurd for dudes that joined as an infantryman. Half of them were because they got sick, they got injured, whatever, and like that was kind of rough. I understand our training cycle was a little more rough and tumbled than most. Okay, fine, the week ones got weeded out as far as I'm concerned. Cool. Then there was a couple of them. One of them was actually a buddy of mine, and one day he woke up and he was like, I don't know if I could ever actually see death again. I'm like, boy, what do you mean again? Come to find out he was a volunteer firefighter in high school and like he went on one wreck one time with a burnt body inside. I don't know the extent of it or whatever, but apparently he was worried that being in combat with trigger as PTSD. And I'm like, you joined the Infantry Marine Corps during a time of war, don't be a bitch, don't be a girl.
Speaker 3: Everybody that joined any type of service, you're infantry first, you know, so you better be ready even if you are like a if your supply or whatever they could, they're gonna put you in war if we're at war, So be ready for that.
Speaker 1: So and to that point, I was about to give you some shit oh pokes, but like, look, I'm gonna be honest with you. Look at a lot of the Metal of Honor recipients. A lot of them were not infantry by trade, just throwing it out. A lot of them were wrong place, wrong time, with enough balls to do what needed to be done.
Speaker 2: Just saying, Josh Monday, let the cold members know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: All right. So my YouTube is Josh Monday Music and Podcast. If you look at me up on audio, it's gonna be Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. And my Instagram is going to be Josh Monday Underscore Podcast. If you need prayer, if you have questions about Biblical cosmology, if you have questions about the Bible, if you have questions about anything I went over tonight, I will try to do my best to give you some sources. And then I have TikTok too is Josh Monday Underscore Podcast. But I don't have time to juggle all these social media things, mostly on Instagram is where you can hit me up at and if you have any questions, and thank you guys again. Man, Every time I do this show, I have a great time. And you guys are are you do really good at me dumping information and you guys coming back with more information. So I learned from it every time I come here. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, we love having you on. You are just so you're just like literally one of the nicest people I've ever met, and so like, we love having you on. Plus your thirst for truth and and obviously you know you're You're just a great guy. So we love you, man, and we're definitely gonna do it again. And uh so Jacob. Any parting words for you, sir.
Speaker 1: If you haven't already, Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share, the like, subscribe to comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with your friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the eel. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners, who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally is and gentlemen, while you're at it, go check out Christian I'm sorry Christian and Conspiracy podcast with Josh Monday. Give him all the five stars and the shares and this love as well. Go check out Meta Mysteries, Go check out my YouTube channel, Cajun Night, all the same things. Let's build all these algorithms we think if everybody has already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and there's one very important, actionly vinal piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that see ULT at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so shore to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one free shipping with the code CULT