Speaker 1: Hey, your body, it's Mike and AJ. Well, I guess I guess this is Everything Is a Bitch AJ since it's Mike an AJ, so I have no idea what number it is, folks, but it's the Everything Is a Bitch for January fourteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Damn man, we're getting old. This is bad.
Speaker 1: Do you find yourself like every day doing different math, like going back and seeing the data something. I'm watching some show last night and it's a really complicated it's really good. It's really this Copenhagen test thing that's on Peacock. It's it's really really good, but it is the plot is so fucking complicated, and they don't do enough, like to clarify things as you go. I mean, it really makes you think if you're not focused, you will lose it. You'll lose yourself in the middle of an episode and be like, wait a minute, I gotta go, I gotta wait test. Well, it's it's not supposed to. I don't think it's just a The premise is that this guy who works for the government is a spy has been hacked, but they've hacked his eyes and his ears, so the people who have hacked him see the world and hear the world as he sees the world and hears the world, and then and then the then the next twist is that he needs them to believe continuably after he discovers this, he needs to not allow them to know he's discovered it. And so he needs to, uh make a series of moves that they will think are legitimate. That's just him living his life. There's no change. And then he's going to set a trap for them so that he can find the people who have And but that's the simple part. I mean, it gets so it gets very complicated, but it's very very good. But it gets very complicated, and uh, you're you're constantly struggling to go, Okay, who's the who's a good guy, who's a bad guy, who's setting him up? Who's he setting up? It's it really is an intellectual challenge.
Speaker 2: Standard Severance lost me.
Speaker 3: And I'm supposed to love Severance, but I found it so confusing after a while that I just abandoned it.
Speaker 1: In the second season, go watch the first episode of this. It's on Peacock. It's a Peacock original. It's called the Copenhagen Test, and and see what you think after an episode. But anyway, or what I was saying was they in an episode we were watching last night, there's a reference to the fall of the Berlin Wall, and I was convinced in my head that that happened in nineteen eighty eight, but it actually happened in eighty nine, because my picture is it happened with Reagan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did happen with Reagan. Oh no, it didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen till eighty nine. He had that there's the moment he has with Gorbachev where he tells, mister Gorbachev, tear down but but this is the Berlin Wall.
Speaker 2: Oh right, so, oh that's wild. I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what did What the heck did What did Gorbachev tear down?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: But there's no wall in Russia?
Speaker 3: But no, Oh that's right Gorbachev. No, the wall was between East and West Berlin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what was Gorbachev?
Speaker 1: So it'd have to be the German chancellor that did. And I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the frog. I never think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, it was the year. And then you sit there and you go, oh, eighty eighty and I don't know it in twenty thirty seven years. Are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: Jennifer, my ex wife from my first wife, posted a picture of her from a wedding day but on her second marriage, and I wrote, I think I married this girl forty years ago.
Speaker 2: It's so alarming those numbers when you think about, you know, world War Two ended.
Speaker 3: We were born only eighteen years after World War Two end. So now it's twenty twenty six. What's eighteen years ago from a twenty twenty six twenty I mean from twenty twenty six, Monty's eighteen years is twenty eighteen. Oh wait, no, no, two thousand eight, okay eight, I remember everything in two thousand and eight, And that's how close we were to the end of World War two being born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really wild, crazy, no it is. And then and you think about how much significance each day kind of has as you're going into the day, have all of these, you know, things you have to get done on a day, all meetings you have to attend, calls, you have to make, all of this sort of the personal stuff you need to do. And we've had how many of those we've had sixty three years times three hundred and sixty five. How many days have we had. Well, we're slightly different on how many days we've had, but we've it. It's a similar treasure. Dude, that's twenty two, nine hundred and ninety five days.
Speaker 3: How many of those were where I've wasted so many of those days? See, I take big stock of my life because there's that thirty year span between let's call it twenty five to fifty five. That's what maybe even thirty or sixty that's the bulk of your life. You've got to get things done there, accomplish a thing, build your wealth, get your family. Da da da. I've spent so much of those years just having fun that like, instead of making smart choices, I just wanted to make memories. Because you think you can go back and catch up, and as you get older, you realize I can't catch up. I don't have the wind, the endurance, the drive that I had as a kid, the younger guy with the young legs, who would do anything. And now you go, I really want to fucking do this. You know, you second guess yourself constantly, but those of you who did what you did between thirty and sixty's that's the real work in a man's life. That's when you get shit done and set up your future and make sure you're good. I spent a lot of those years fucking around having fun.
Speaker 1: Well so did I, so did I. And I think you I don't know, I think you live kind of life has sections. Yeah, you know, just that high school that really k through twelve section of your life growing up? You know, where'd you live, were your friends, which shit did you do? Blah blah blah, And then there's sort of the college years section, and then there's the beginning of a career section, and then there's you know, for both of us, there's first marriage section. And you know, I was just at a reunion with a bunch of buddies from school and you got everybody from h and every group's got one of these. The guy who has the first Nikoli ever made. Okay, he's a fucking boar. He was always a fucking bore. His life's been a bore since that time period. And you know what he has to show for it is he has a lot of money in the bank. Well, congratulations, thank you. And then you have the other extreme, somewhere where there's just a guy who was just you know, a flock of loose parts, never had a fucking plan for anything, spend his money befo before he made it, but has had an epic life. And when you sit down, he's got five hundred stories. And I'd much rather be with hang with him than hang with the other guy. And he's gonna be okay. He doesn't need he doesn't. Like I say to my wife all the time, Honey, I don't need any of this ship. I don't need. I don't need any of it.
Speaker 4: Me and you a roof over our heads, the ability to, you know, do a little bit of stuff we need to do to make sure we're gonna be able to see our grandkids.
Speaker 1: When we want to see. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's.
Speaker 1: Everything else is fucking window.
Speaker 2: Dressing, you know. But you did the good thing about the guys.
Speaker 3: Like you who went and did what you did and created your wealth and your family.
Speaker 2: And this, I like.
Speaker 3: My attitude back then was I can't imagine this is a but this is this is who I was. I couldn't imagine being in the same spot for years and years. I couldn't imagine having one or two bosses for years and years, and I always thought, like, these guys, they're making good money, but do they wait to that raise at the end of the year. Do they just keep going up ten percent, eight percent, sixteen percent? Is that the end of the year. Is that what makes them so happy? And I was like, I don't want that fucking life. But I think at the end of the day, we each we each look at each other and not idolized, but we get we we both feel like I get what you did what you did, and you probably get.
Speaker 2: Why I did what I did.
Speaker 3: Not idolized, but we look to each other and think, I wish, I wish I did what you did. And I bet some guys who did what you did look at me and go, but you had a fucking ball. It's like, you know, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean for sure, six half the other you know, and look, I'm we have we sort of have three different illustrations of that between me and you and Kenny. I mean, you know, because Kenny's life was very modest until he was forty later than forty, probably forty five, and that's when he struck oil and he spent his last fifteen twenty years making up for everything he didn't have growing up, and it's kind of there's not a lot of that you don't see. And we all talk about self made people and everything like that, but you know, it's a rarity. Guess it can happen here and can happen here where it can't happen across a lot of the world, and it's one of the great things about this country. But it just because it can happen doesn't mean it often does. I mean, it's pretty it's pretty rare, and you need a combination of a lot of things, and a huge one is luck. Look, I've started this is my fourth startup now since I sort of left the corporate world, right, and I had I would say I hit a double with a first one, and I struck out twenty some of the last two, right, And it's hard. The ideas are are strong, they're validated by lots of data. There are lots of people who validated them to me and everything else. But you know, there's no just because you have a good idea and it seems like the timing is right for that, you never freaking know. It's why these venture capitalists are wrong ninety five percent of the time. But the formula they win five percent. Is you know billionaires? So dude, it's it's all. It's that is a humongous undervalued part of life, is you know, timing luck. You know, I when I go back and I relived decisions that I made a different points in time and regret some of the ones I made, I wouldn't go back and change anything life. I've lived this life right, but it I don't know, I guess just lately, and maybe it's because some other stuff we've talked about where it's sixty three and I can't just go out and run ten miles like I could do when I was forty five. And you know, Kenny call me fat the other day.
Speaker 2: I mean, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Seriously, So it's I don't know, I'm counting my US count, but I mean, I've definitely gained weight this year and it's a and hit a wall here at sixty three. I don't know. Yeah, me too, anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know one more thing.
Speaker 3: Trump used to tell me this when I left work because I had my back surgery when I was at the Daily News.
Speaker 2: I was gone for about.
Speaker 3: Two weeks, which is nothing, and Trump called me, you gotta keep your momentum, momentums and everything. You can't walk away from work. You're gonna to get out of work. It's kind of right, not two weeks, but if you kind of turn your back on what you were doing, and it's tough to get back on that treadmill, and especially at this age. Back when I was thirty five, it wasn't hard, but momentum is important to luck.
Speaker 2: Timing momentum in addition to talent and stick.
Speaker 3: To it for sure.
Speaker 1: Man. I mean, look, I bet you would say you've worked as hard the last fifteen years as you worked any fifteen year period before that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different kind of work, different kind of headwork. But yeah, I have my show on my head all day long. What am I going to talk about? How can I attach this to that? Yeah, it's an old day thing as opposed to the news where at six o'clock we need to fucking column. It's it. That was a different kind of pressure. But I like pressure. I like deadlines, but yeah I can't.
Speaker 1: And dude, I work harder, yeah, and I work smarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I worked those years where you know I had a seven figure W two right, it was fucking easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it was easy.
Speaker 3: It was tz TV's easy and it's all easy. And I swear to God, Mike, that ruined my I was a hard worker as a journalist. I was a hard worker. When I went to LA and I saw a kickback. It was and you're only working two days this week? Can you work a third? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You sure? Yeah? Like this is how slow shit goes.
Speaker 1: To this town.
Speaker 3: I slowed down and you go when that ends, you go, oh fuck Now I got to get my speed back up and catch up to the fucking world.
Speaker 2: It's a pain in the ass. But LA ruined me in that capacity.
Speaker 1: Well funny, it's funny say that because my wife will often say, you know, and she loved Ella. I mean she looked there in O one and I'd say, through twenty seventeen, loved it. And she'll look back at it now and she'll go, you know, we were just kidding ourselves. We were so infatuated with all the bullshit and doing all these things, and you know it was it was a lie. We got caught up chasing the Joneses to a bid and we got we got dragged, and we didn't we didn't see it. I mean I didn't see it, and you know all the stuff that happens now. I don't know about you. Well I do know about you. You're gonna say you feel the same way as me. I am so affected by what I've been watching on the news for the last week. I'm so angry about it all, and just so angry about that. No one wants to talk about why, where, where we are? And you know how all of this happened, who did it, how we undo it, how we get back to you know, a country that means something, where the youth in the country have a fucking chance, where so many just things going And I mean, I can't sleep. I hit that my my head hits the pillow, and I'm either angry at something I just saw, and and uh, you know, there's all this all this ai going around that is crazy. It's but it is so crazy, and it's so fucking dangerous because there's all this stuff going on. I got into a major rabbit hole last night and watched all of these videos of fake priests, fake.
Speaker 2: Principles people to get off the church. And I saw there's.
Speaker 1: All kinds of just fake video out there that's pretty well done that is getting racking up millions of views on left wing social media, where they are led to believe that all of these people who seem highly credible and highly credible jobs think that a murder occurred in.
Speaker 3: Minnesota, I know, although, oh, that we invaded Venezuela and we're at war with them.
Speaker 2: Now, that's another big one too.
Speaker 1: It's so unbelievably deceptive. And then you think, well, wait a minute. You know, these are the same people who tried to tell everybody that they were watching fake videos of Biden. Yes, of course those people believed it.
Speaker 3: And then the people who made us, who made the Instagram put out the pregnant man emoji, the people who are yelling about trends, rights and everything and women in the different bathroom.
Speaker 2: I mean, look that the problem is that so many people watching.
Speaker 3: The news now you see the younger generation, at least half of them, if not three quarters of them, don't want the old America. They don't even understand the old America. They want a round for it that parents don't speak of it or maybe push it then in front of them. But they don't care if we just stay in this anarchist way, that's what they seem to live on, this anger and past I go to Twitter very rarely, but when I go, all I see is crazy liberals angry at Trump. I don't know what Twitter algorithm I have, but I don't see fun stuff I see.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it great, great, I mean, I live on it. I don't miss I'm never on Instagram. I'm on Facebook a little bit, but it's I'm on X that.
Speaker 2: That depresses me. Ex depresses me. Maybe your algorithm is way different than mine.
Speaker 3: All I see is crazy liberals screaming about Trump, wanting him dead.
Speaker 1: You're watching too much of it. You gotta get you gotta you gotta just scroll by it, not do it. The more attention you give to that, the more of that you're going to get. You know, it's it's feeding you therapy, and so uh, you know it feeds me therapy. But but I know that, and so I know I have to go other places to see what the other point of view is, or I have to deliberately go to some accounts that I know are going to be coming at it from uh, from that side, and you know, it's it's just basketball coach, What the fuck is Steve Kerr.
Speaker 2: Popovich and curR and Doc Rivers suddenly we only hear from them about this.
Speaker 3: Is insane murder. I know, I know, I don't care what they say. And you know what, it was such a setup at the Golden Globes. They will to be good pins, okay, And I knew Ruffalo it was such a setup. The reporters from he is he is so awful pedophile and a rapist. Let's just get this to be factual. Okay, you can hate the guy, you understand why people hate him. He's not a rapist and he's not a pedophile. So just can you take those out of your street?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what that Trump need. That's a defamation suit right there? What kerr and and and Doc Rivers said, Prescott, there's a defamation suit right there. I mean there's there's not a murder. He wasn't not a rapist, wasn't never convicted of anything like rape. And I mean that's I mean, you can talk about public figures, but you can't lie. You can't deliberately lie about a public figure like that. And so I wouldn't be surprised if that's not part of the next He's got to give Pam Bondi something new to do. So let her focus on definite.
Speaker 3: What does Bongino go back to this podcast? I can't wait to hear this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Due. So that's the other thing, is I feel like such a moron for spending a couple of years listening to Megan Kelly. I'll never listen to another fucking word, she says. I feel like an idiot for listening to a little bit of Bongino. I didn't listen that much of Bongino, but it's another idiot. Tucker Carlson, you know what I love. I'm addicted to now. Please guys, don't ruin what you've done. But I love Ruthless on like Tuesdays, dude, It's so so good. They're so smart and it's a great collection that guys, you have a lot of fun. It's a it's a really really good show, you know. And so Shapiro is still great. But and you know, another thing I think about, is.
Speaker 5: It why it would be so easy, It should be so easy for Trump and Christy Noan to not say stupid ship themselves.
Speaker 1: Just be everyone sees all of this for what it is. Take it the fucking high.
Speaker 2: Road, keep you exactly.
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 2: He has to comment on everything you look. When I was a journalist, I have to laugh at him because when.
Speaker 3: Princess Diana died, instead of just saying what a shame, you know what a beautiful woman. You know I should have dated her when she wanted to, Like, come on, Trump, what the fuck? That's not what you're saying when the princess dies.
Speaker 2: But that's him best sentence, that's.
Speaker 1: Him publicly going I could have fucked that.
Speaker 3: He tells Cindy Adams best sex I ever had. It was the front cover of the New York Post. He's great, that's what he loves to do. This ship head said, that's him. The next president is gonna be so boring. But hopefully we can keep the standards high. But I'm gonna see this again.
Speaker 2: This is a stand up comedian with the most power in the world.
Speaker 1: It is all so unbelievable, you know, but you look at this, and I don't care what angle of what video doesn't matter. You have all the data points. People will Now it's one thing to not trust Minnesota to do anything, but as long as it's federal, they're going to look at the evidence, which is overwhelming that you know, this is somebody who was you know, conned into being a part of this you know, blockade and making it as difficult on ice as they could possibly make it. They never, I'm sure, in their head ever thought they get into that violent a situation. They never got in trouble for a blocking a road or doing you know, any of the stupid things that they were that they were doing. But they're they're breaking the law. And then you know, it's all context. She got a guy that got dragged and probably you know, thought he was going to die months earlier in a situation, and he's in the he's in the middle of it, and do you know, uh do I sit there and think that, uh he's If I'm him, I have a lifetime of regret that I've yet to live because I'm I'm reliving it saying, well, maybe I could have got out of the way. Maybe I could have shot a tire instead of shooting inside. Maybe I could have just shot the other side of the windshield and she would have stopped. You know, maybe what if I did this, What if I did that? What if I did this? But you know, in that moment, in an instant, with that being the context, she shouldn't be there. She shouldn't be doing what she's doing her way, shouldn't be egging everybody on this, shouldn't be all this intensity over a bunch of lies around people who were deliberately brought here to vote for a party. That's the only fucking reason they're here. The entire thing is their fault. This guy, in an instant makes a decision he'll regret for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: The same thing. I think if you're a cop, you have to have a split second.
Speaker 1: Don't don't know, but you certainly can't put him in jail over him. I mean, he in an instant made a decision and based upon the information available to him in that instant, he made the decision he made, and he was I think he will be found to have been within his rights to make the decision that he made. But you know, look, Derek Chauvin made the right decision too, Yeah he.
Speaker 2: Did, and he did what the police were taught.
Speaker 3: That neck the knee on the neck, upper back thing was taught at the academy, and that cop lied and said it wasn't this.
Speaker 1: Was a local situation here. If that was a Minneapolis police office that did this, he's going down from her in that city. You're going, you're going down. Look at the lunatics. Look at this mayor. I'm looking at him, Mamdani.
Speaker 3: I mean to wear some Ali clothes at each their food and dances on stage for that, like a fucking minstrel show. And Tim Walls, of course replacing the flag in his office, but a flag that's a spinning image of the Somalian flag, and they do it in our face. Uh, this guy's got to be impeached and dieted, Tim Walls. We got to get out of here. And it just can't happen faster.
Speaker 1: I don't get the math, right, I don't get the math. I get so in any group I've ever been in, whether it was our high school class, whether it was my college class, whether it was the people I worked with at my first company, which is a big company, you know, inside of every group, there's like a sliver of you know, crazy outcast kind of people. Right, but it's a sliver. It's like fifteen twenty percent, maybe maybe less than that. Yeah, And when I see all the things that these guys do, I go, Okay, I could see you getting that fifteen or twenty percent from that, right, But the overwhelming remainder of the eighty percent that's left are normal people, are common sense so anyway, with nothing more sophisticated than that. In terms of research, I am convinced that there's just massive cheating in every fucking in every fucking election in this country because there's no way there are enough dumb people to vote for these people. It doesn't stop that you can't statistically support that. I mean sometimes in run off a let sometimes weird circumstances where the not a lot of people show up to vote. Yes, that could slant something. But how are there not enough people with common sense to prevent that guy from being the mayor of New York, this guy from being the mayor of Minneapolis, that walls from being the governor of Minnies. How are there not enough people with common sense out there there are?
Speaker 2: Look, I make it.
Speaker 3: I draw the comparison to an open house party. When we were in high school. Some kids did. Parents are out of town for the week and they throw an open house, and that's all we had to hear. In fact, we invented an open house at our buddy Joe Robino's house when his parents were a home. Okay, the kid was shitting the brick. But we go to open house. Most of us grab our beers. We're hanging out the house for drinking, talking, listening to music.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 3: Ten percent of us, the chic goes and some of the guys aren't pulling out the refrigerator cord, putting the heat up to ninety five, putting beer bottles over the parents pillows in the bedroom. There's that ten percent of psychos that makes the party fun and memorable, but most of us.
Speaker 2: Know not to do it. Chic go chopping out a guy's tree at a party, Come on, there's not severywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Palladinos that chopped the fucking tree down in front of it unbelievable. I mean, took his axe off his father's wall and shot the fucking tree down. Why why does the lady want to go stop traffic and stop ice? And she did it all day long and she's dancing and laughing and the media and I know, we posted a thing Kenny and Tony and you know the group text this morning. If you hadn't seen it, they post this picture of her, the one who was killed from years ago, where she still kind of looked okay, long curly hair.
Speaker 2: Show the picture of her in twenty twenty five. She's a complete lunatic who's completely gone on the liberal, crazy progressive side. Her eyes are bugging out. She chopped her hair off. He went over the edge. But they don't want you to see that. They won't even think of that.
Speaker 3: The woman with the kid, and now this kid has no mother, or she should have thought of that. And if she was married to a man, if he was still around, he would have said, get the.
Speaker 2: Fuck in the house.
Speaker 3: You're not going out there, but your.
Speaker 2: Lesbian wife, yeah, push it, push it.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well, but they're loyal to these politicians who are telling them to do it. I mean, they want shit in it.
Speaker 3: Why do they want the neighborhood to be a shithole? Why do they want the scamming and the fraud? Why are they.
Speaker 1: Okay with that votes?
Speaker 3: Uh no?
Speaker 2: Why are the people living there okay with it?
Speaker 3: And you see guys like you and I who want a house across the street, and they're going, I can't sell a house. I can't. I don't want to be here and I can't sell a house because the Somalis come out the end of the block and yell at us that we're Americans, now, fuck you.
Speaker 2: And the guy's like, I've had this house for twenty eight years.
Speaker 3: I can't sell it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really know. I don't really know what that neigh where that neighborhood is, what that neighborhod it is where the incident happened. And it's not far from George Floyd.
Speaker 2: It's very close to the Floyd area where he was killed.
Speaker 1: Oh will it looks more superb.
Speaker 2: A couple of turns. And I heard on the radio on a TV show it's not far, it's very close.
Speaker 3: Uh No, but they said they're battling thousands and these ice agents. You know, my nephew is a cop out here, and he came upon about twelve to fifteen people fighting outside of a holiday and and him and it was two squad cars. They need like five squad cars. These guys are swinging on each other. They're all black, and it was frightening.
Speaker 2: Uh what the fuck do ice do when there's thousands in the street behind them, on the side of them, in front of them. You know, they're throwing things at them and these guys can't even squirt pepper spray without being you know, put down and shouted out. And I could not live that life.
Speaker 3: These guys take shit all day and my nephew will say, it's only words. Yeah, but I can't keep hearing you're an ass a, fuck you you suck.
Speaker 2: I can't keep hearing it. How these guys do their job.
Speaker 1: It's tankless and you know, look, these people are being paid to do this. Now, it's the same people showing up in this that that was her job, Yes, that was her job. I mean, I don't know if this piece of things will get investigated or anybody will. We'll get that deep. But I'm sure there was compensation for not just that for you know what, because you don't have another job, you have a different job. No, that's you don't make money. She's a professional protester, dude.
Speaker 3: They showed on the No Kings Day protests from I read an amount of two hundred and some odd million dollars was collected or donated from Sorrows, the Ford Foundation of All Places, and other companies I haven't even heard.
Speaker 2: Of, Arabella.
Speaker 3: Whatever the fuck millions of dollars being sent to these protesters to do what they do. Get the fire. Let's get the bricks, get the placards. Pay these people to instigate. It's horrifying, horrible.
Speaker 1: Dude, where are the we're the rich conservatives. I'll go out in march. What are you paying I'll go. I'll go. You know, I'll go stand in front of a group of nerds and call him names. What are you paying for that?
Speaker 2: Let's do it?
Speaker 1: How come on? How come on? When somebody step up? Elon ought to step up, Elon ought to step up. Come on, Elon put a billion dollars toward boy guys like us to just go out and and march and make fun of the nerds. What's what's the problem with that?
Speaker 2: Well, Sitney, Kenny is convertible with guns and arms.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Not inciting violence. It's just peaceful, peaceful but not mostly peaceful peaceful protest, all right, which means we probably can't go with Kenny. That will not being people in the in the end. Oh my god, did she we talk about something more fun? I don't know. Did I find a story that was fun in way this week? Talk to me about the Golden Globes because I don't even watched. Oh I saw a couple of Nicky Glazer's things with Leonardo online that I thought were kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Good. She was very good. She actually made fun of CBS, which was O saw that something else to say that to knock the network you're on.
Speaker 2: But you know what, they should lock her up for the next five years. She was that good.
Speaker 3: They should never lose her. She knows how to play both ends. People kind of forgive her for making jokes and it worked fun. But after the first fifteen minutes the show was another snooze fest. And I'm sick of seeing Jean's smart win awards. I know she's good and hacks, but enough now somebody else has to break through in that category.
Speaker 2: But I think you know what I want of them. Meant is not only some.
Speaker 3: Of the awards, but I don't know what's happened to women's bodies.
Speaker 2: See all these beauties on the red carp and it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna get less than skinny again getting super It's.
Speaker 3: Beyond skinny, it's emaciated. There's a hick named Michelle Turner who does a lot of red carpet stuff, and I think.
Speaker 1: I saw your post about it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe what I was looking at she's disappearing Rose Byrne.
Speaker 2: So many Claire days.
Speaker 3: There's no body, there's no curves. Just now I'm saying no, just drywood, drywall, plywood, no shape on the front. Jennifer Bottle looked great, classy, beautiful, elegant, all right. Jennifer Lawrence looked great. So even j Low, who I'm not crazy about, looks phenomenal. But these women they just lost that curve.
Speaker 2: They don't care. It's all about being thin, thin, thin.
Speaker 3: Even Pam Anderson again no makeup.
Speaker 2: The rewards didn't really shock me.
Speaker 3: I kind of was right on almost all them. Paul Thomas Anderson and One Battle after Another is gonna go over. And I think Bogonia and I love Bogonia.
Speaker 2: It's a fun movie, really good. That's a great movie.
Speaker 3: But I think those three Hamlet, Pagonia and One Battle after Another are going to vied for the Oscar. And I think Paul Thomas Ennison will get it. Even though I didn't love the movie, but it's got star power. Sean penn Leo. You know Benco and Taylor.
Speaker 1: Where do they do this like the Beverly Hilton or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Beverly Hilton is there a new rule.
Speaker 1: There that Sean Penn can chain smoke during the I mean, isn't that a no smoking a venue.
Speaker 3: I was gonna tell you there's also people who was written me that were there who said, you know, he had thought nothing of doing cocaine and outside the arena, like with a friend like I when Sean smokes like that, because I've hung out with him quite a bit, about four or five times, he like he has to.
Speaker 2: Smoke as soon as he does coke because it's a it's a tie in.
Speaker 3: They and I know when he was at that table having to smoke, because he doesn't really do that at a table at an award show, I said, he's high.
Speaker 2: He's subtly high, and.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the show that they let their hand down and get loose. They get a little drunk. But they introduced a new podcast category, which I thought was fine, although it's all liberals and it shouldn't have been. It should have been SmartLess or Dax or not enough that Joe Rogan should be a nominated.
Speaker 1: I saw her do some bit where she was talking about the depth of movies and that it's all about podcasts now or something that was pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she mentioned, yeah, which is good, but you know you can't.
Speaker 3: How you not nominate Joe Rogan, who's got the biggest and best out there, and there's many others who do. But of course it went to Amy Poehler because you know, she's the liberal.
Speaker 2: And it's okay. I like her show. It's okay, but she's had like twelve episodes, not thousands or hundreds. But I'll tell you what's gonna happen to this show.
Speaker 3: They're gonna introduce reality show TV shows. They're gonna reintroduce that genre into the and you're gonna see no stars are gonna go anymore, the big cloonies and the pens, they're gonna disappear. It's a lot like what happened with the Playboy Mansion when I went there in the early days. Every big shot was there, from Nicholson to you name it, and then they broke cameras in because they were filming for E and your image might be on people stay home.
Speaker 2: You bring reality shows into this.
Speaker 3: On top of the podcast?
Speaker 1: Is that for real? Is that happening? What the reality shows?
Speaker 3: He discussed that that's going to be a category in the coming year or two and then you're not going to get big stars anymore.
Speaker 2: They don't want to touch that.
Speaker 1: I actually think that would make that show a lot better. My wife, my wife made me watch an episode of the Salt Lake City Housewise the other day. They are the crazy. So I've I mean, I've watched Jersey going Back New York when it was good, Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, Orange County, so I've watched a lot of them over time. This Salt Lake one is the craziest. These people are so fucking batshit crazy. It's entertaining stuff. Though. I'll sit there and you know, basically trade a football game for you know, a reality show so we can be together watching watching TV, of course, and but on that one, I can't help but crack up. I just can't believe how crazy these.
Speaker 3: Freakmpet I get into the guilty pleasures of it. I used to love mob wives. I love Drida de Vanzo, the crazy hothead, and Samue the Bull's daughter. There's I find I like to laugh at some of those shows. By the way, they're trying to the people of mar A Lago are trying to oust that woman who's on that palm Beach show. She belongs to mar A Lago and they think that you know, she's bringing it down, she wants to film.
Speaker 1: There, and wait, what Palm Beach show.
Speaker 2: There's a Palm Beach reality show.
Speaker 3: Members only of something about the well people basically are range and maybe.
Speaker 1: You know what. Somebody mentioned that to me the other day. I'd never Yeah, maybe it was my wife's mentioned I never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we brought it up on the show last week.
Speaker 3: But it's uh, you know that they're older people, not in their youth and stuff, but that they want to fill in mar A Lago. And you think Trump would like that because he loves any kind of press. But the all the the the people who belong to the club don't want that.
Speaker 2: They want it gone. So that's a little mini battle taking place. Kick her out, kick her out?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm watching His and Hers on Netflix with John Burnhal and Tessa Thompson.
Speaker 2: Not bad. Six six parts, pretty quick.
Speaker 1: But uh, okay, I need a new one. But well, the new season of Pit the Pitch just yeah, the first episode, so I haven't watched the first episode yet.
Speaker 3: I watched I.
Speaker 1: Got you should watch this. This the Copenhagen test thing. I think you will. I think you'll. I think you'll like that. And then of course, I I like, hang on every word of land Man and and the this past episode.
Speaker 3: Dude, what's the fun? I mean, come on, too much stuff went down. You know what's gonna happen. I guarantee you that chick uh the lawyer with Charlie, she's gonna she's gonna be knocked up. That they have to create some kind of tension between her and the guy to Charlie that the wildcatter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the good looking guy with the mullet.
Speaker 1: So you think more than him getting a haircut is gonna happen, She's.
Speaker 2: Gonna get knocked up. They gotta pat drama there.
Speaker 1: I think there's gonna be a big Okay, here's here's a big one. Here's a big one. Sam Elliott fucks the strippers slash of course. Okay, he's eighty, she's okay. So you agreed that's gonna happen. You can lay it down that that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's happened.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen. And I think I think Tommy's gonna lose his wife. I think she's gonna lay something down, and because she's not, he's not making big money right now, right, so he's gonna need the money she made in that casino.
Speaker 1: Well but wait a minute, he got see this thing. This wasn't clarified because remember he was never a president. Yeah, so he got promoted to do John Ham's job as well as I don't even know what his title was, but the job he'd done forever. So was he fired for good from the company or was he just fired from being president from that's that's unclear because part of me thinks he might just be happy to just be back doing the ship he was doing. But the the whole I just loved that. Taylor Sheridan was like, fuck you, I'm putting this scene in. I love that it happened to my son's school because because the faggest thing about that whole thing is at TCU, there wouldn't be some major woke administrator that the school is not a woke school. It's why he loves being there, and it's why it's so great. It's I'm not saying it's all conservative either, it's just really centrist and respectful, and that a lot of that nonsense doesn't go on there and uh, and so for her to walk in what was the what was the roommate's name, pay, pay something pay, Oh my god. But you know, but you had to pronounce it the right way. It was ship anywhere you can be to look it up. But just when the door opened, crack it up. I knew it was going to come next. And of course that that that the mom would would then go to the admissions office. I mean, it's freaking.
Speaker 3: His no, but I you know, the writer in me says that her name, her real name is well, her name was Ainsley.
Speaker 1: Is the daughter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what.
Speaker 3: I didn't look at the picture. I looked. I'm trying to look up the name of the girl who played the day then, but they're not showing it on this on the cast list.
Speaker 1: Was it was it Pagan? I think it was Pagan. It was Pagan and she had to pronounce it Pagan or something that something stupid like that.
Speaker 3: That's great, But the writer would be says that, you know, Tommy's been getting along too well with Ali Water and I just think, you know, before season three there's going to be a split there. Something's gonna happen with them, and the attorney's going to be knocked up by the wildcatter, And I don't know what's gonna happen with the girl and Tommy's son after that beating. He's gonna go to jail. It's gonna be tough, it gonna be wild.
Speaker 1: No, he's so just up. I mean, to break up a rape of your your wife.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: I think he went at the guy's not dead.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, so he did beat the ship out of him for a long time.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's Texas dude.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't think so on that. I was worried when I so the second the episode started, and it tells you all the stupid stuff that says, now smoking, they'll be smoking, There'll be bright lights.
Speaker 2: Flashing lights.
Speaker 3: I can't no flashing fucking flashing light.
Speaker 1: What flashing lights ever do to somebody that when they watched a freaking show? But okay, no cigarette smoking, Okay, get out of the room, everybody under seventeen, get out of there. But then I looked up and I saw a rape, and I'm like, instantly, so instantly it's I'm going back and forth to Jerry ann Okay, well, it's either gonna be Ainsley, or it's gonna be the Latino wife, or maybe it's you know, gonna be the lawyer. Yeah, and uh uh. And then it doesn't happen. The whole episode goes and it doesn't happen, and so I'm looking, I you know, I pause it, and I see there's like four minutes left in the episode. I'm like, okay, honey, there they're showing the bar. It's there's something. They're in the bar, and there's four minutes left. And it said rape in the description, so I know what's about to happen, So you know, let's watch, and and of course it did. That girl is so cute.
Speaker 3: She's adorable. Latina all adorable. You know that what's your name? Ainsley is going out with the Jacob Alodi, who played the Frankenstein monster in the Well. He's been a lot of stuff. He was on Saltburn. You've seen this kid. He's six for five. He's the newest, one of the new kids on the block.
Speaker 2: Course getting good.
Speaker 1: Dame.
Speaker 2: Her tits are out. The whole show, My god, the Little Top, the whole show. The way they dressed these chicks it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It is, but the scenes on campus at TCU, that is how they all dressed.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you some twenty five thirty years ago, I wrote a screenplay called Pushy Daisy Before.
Speaker 2: There's a TV show named that.
Speaker 3: And I wrote it because I was thinking of, what's the name Ali Latta Number one Jamie Presley, and the idea was because we took the maximum one hundred list, I said, let's let's write a movie about two hot girls that you can't look away from. Jamie Presley, Ali Lauda, and their idea was Jamie Presley is treated Babby by a guy down in Florida.
Speaker 2: She wants to be a singer in La.
Speaker 3: She meets this older stripper who's Ali Latta, maybe five years older, with the Texas accent, and she and Ali Lauda carroc It takes the younger girl and takes to La to be a singer. But it's like a thumb on Leuise time movie. But I pegged Ali Lauder's character thirty years ago. It's the same woman she's playing now with Billy.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: They played that character on her show. What's his name?
Speaker 3: The skateboard guy, that big show, the TV show they have for a while, the thing about a list of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pegged them both before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, be so funny. I was reading the other day and I haven't asked Andy about it, but that both Demi Moore and Andy got to keep their wardrobes. Now Andy's got, you know, a few nice suits he's worn on the show. Big deal to me, Moore is coming out in like, oh yeah, five thousand dollars outfit. I told Jerry and this, and she's like, you gotta be kidding me. I'm like, no, I read it. What about the what about the uh the burken bags?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: There was no Aramez deal that Taylor Sheridan did. But yeah, but she's she's getting he and she, by the way, for how bad she looked in the nude scenes in the substance, Yeah, I thought, I thought, Wow, we're really brave of herd to be willing to do that, right, And I mean she looks great clothed, but she's I mean, she's our age. I mean, how could you possibly still look like you're thirty naked? But she looks really good.
Speaker 3: She does looks amazing.
Speaker 1: And she's also pulled off the you know, the Southern Texas you know, uh woman of means accent.
Speaker 3: Really substance. That's what Substance got her. Say what you want about that movie, but that's what got a land Man. That's what got her all this new new attention that she's already needed at sixty years old.
Speaker 2: It's not easy for a woman to continue works. Not many of them, you know, who were consistently got lower dern.
Speaker 3: Now Demi's working a lot. But I tell you, they gave me my clothes from Rocky I had, you know, I had two suits and a beautiful brown jacket that I coat winter coat that I never wore on the show, but they had it for me just in case.
Speaker 2: I had Brooks Brothers two pair of Brooks Brother's shoes. Beautiful stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes they give it away, but they weren't worth five and ten thousand dollars an outfit like Demi's getting.
Speaker 1: No, But I guess all those were probably well not probably, they were definitely customed what do you call it, Yeah, couture of course, so they probably didn't have any use for it beyond giving it tour right right right. Well, with all of these horrible things that have been going on, maybe the worst crime of all aging in the last couple of weeks, has been committed by an elephant.
Speaker 3: Well, they've got the Adihole story. What happened? They're danger listen to this.
Speaker 1: At least seventeen, that's one to seven people, including four family members, have been killed by an elephant in India in a series of attacks that all took place over the course of just a few days. According to reports, to this elephant, who's supposed to be a young adult male, has killed people in twelve separate attacks, all since New Year's Days.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: This all has happened in the Singh Boom district of Harkhand, Yes, a state located in eastern India. I know I'm not close with either of those pronunciations, but one of the most recent deaths occurred last Wednesday, when a woman died from her injuries in the local hospital. Several recent victims were identified as well. We don't care about I mean, we care about them, but I'm not going to try and pronounce all these names. One guy has a nickname of dos, so we'll just use Dos. Yes, uh Dos had had his head separated from his body in the attack. Now I mean elephant. I think of an elephant, I think of trampling. Right, that's the that's the means by which that elephant's killing these. I mean, doesn't say anything about a weapon. I don't think the ophant's pulling a gun on anybody, right, So they're trampling. So he would had to have like trampled to the point where that that trampled down separated ahead from I mean, that's fucking improved.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, do you know how much a trunk weighs. An elephant's trunk is not like thirty pounds, But you swing that trunk down a few times on a man's neck after his dead, let's say he can't move.
Speaker 2: You could easily sever a man's head with a trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh you think maybe it was Oh maybe he's swung his trunk, you think See, I was thinking of trample. And then the foot lands like on somebody's chest, just flattens them to the point there. But I mean, just a brutal way to go. And one of the attacks about one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and twenty pounds, Okay, swing one hundred and twenty pounds barbell on someone's neck when they're dead.
Speaker 3: You could, but you're right, stepping on the squashing the neck would see more.
Speaker 1: Be a lot more weight behind his squash being stepped on. But in one of the attacks, a wife, husband, and their two children were all killed at once. What the f was that?
Speaker 2: That's a stampede. He just stampeded them, He ran them over.
Speaker 3: I'm never I used to be not afraid of elephants because I said they can't catch me when I was younger, Like, so hide behind a tree like I could think an elephant out. Turns out you cannot. They're fast, they're smart, and they never forget. So something happened in that house with those people, and that elephant said, fuck you, I'm gonna get all you one at a time.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think now I haven't checked in the last few days, but I think he went underground. Because no, they haven't fucking they haven't found him. So on so Division of Forest, the officer, I'm not even gonna try your name, dude, said that the wildlife personnel have not been successful in tracking down the elephant thus far, but several government and independent agencies from across the India have joined the search for the large mammal. Once they find the animal, the forest department will be able to tranquilize and relocate. Wait seventeen people, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's at all points, bulletin. You got to get the whole state involved to find this fucking elephant.
Speaker 1: But at seventeen, he doesn't get the death penalty. They're gonna tranquilize and relocate it.
Speaker 2: That's something you're getting away with.
Speaker 3: Murder.
Speaker 1: You relocated in front of a fucking firing squad. What's the most painful thing you could do to an elephant? Oh, they hate mice, don't they. They should release him, put put him in a pen and release ten thousand mice at once into the I mean that elephant should have a nasty ass fucking death after that.
Speaker 3: Right, Although I do like the cyber animals because some people that look they could have been one of that group of those people could have been trying to get maybe they can killed an elephant from the herd and he saw it, and like I said, they never forget. That's one of their superpowers. And they went and got the everything. He went and got his revenge. I don't know what they must have done something. It isn't like they're encroaching on his land. These people always lived like this for hundreds of years. They can't leave and go to a motel down the block. They've got to stay in their hovel.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, so, an officer from the forest department claimed that the elephant's movement pattern, So they have his movement pattern, right, what do they got? A fucking GPS on the elephant suggests that it is haphazardly running around a sixty two mile circumference across three forest divisions, and that it had been tracked on Thursday, so last Thursday they knew its location last Thursday. Local eyewitnesses have said that the elephant attacks mostly at night while people are sleeping. That's terrifying, shittier, So that's fucking ellen. This is a bad elephant, and residents have been using firecrackers and patrol teams to keep the animal away from heavily populated areas. Okay, now this isn't. The male is thought to be a musk must a musk According to the Denver Zoo, this is a hormonal state unique to male Asian and African elephants, in which their testosterone increases significantly and they become highly aggressive.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, and don't forget that those dicks are three foot long. That'll hurt you if he comes out there with a heart on forget it extra weapon.
Speaker 1: So but I mean, it's like an NFL player, It's like a aed NFL player Matt.
Speaker 3: Kalel whose girlfriend said he had three cokens.
Speaker 1: That all right, I gotta know if they I gotta know if they caught him.
Speaker 3: I gotta know if they as a tracker on him. It's only sixty miles. That's you gotting up in a helicopter. Could get that done in an afternoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so you know what we got to know right now? The folks have to know right now, did they? Okay, I'm gonna go right to groc Okay, yeah, Groc. Have the Indian forestry people caught the elephant that is alleged to have killed seventeen people. Wow the fuck, Mike, Maybe you want to tryone?
Speaker 2: I have, yes, I have yes here.
Speaker 1: Oh they caught what does it said?
Speaker 3: The notorious killer elephants? An elephants?
Speaker 1: Well, then it wasn't a possessive elephants?
Speaker 3: Is it calikuli or Auric Beaumont. No, they're naming the elephants here. This can't be the same story.
Speaker 1: No, no, I can't tell.
Speaker 3: Oh he was relocated. Well, that's ship. They did it. They got the government forest upon plant to capture about Na whatever's name is, and the travel people.
Speaker 2: This is a different story. It's a different elephants.
Speaker 3: It's not trying.
Speaker 1: To find Sorry, we're watching the living ship. Out of the way it let me, let me try rock again. The freaking well.
Speaker 3: Now I got He's killed twenty people in nine days.
Speaker 2: People in just nine days in the Indian state.
Speaker 3: Of jack Hart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. So he got three more.
Speaker 3: He got three more people. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But they haven't caught him.
Speaker 2: Young man address mating face.
Speaker 3: She experience increased aggression. She was a higher testosterone levels. Human elephant conflict has increased in recent years due to shrinking. Now, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: They don't say they have them.
Speaker 3: They don't have them.
Speaker 1: This is not gonna be the most wanted elephant in history if he's still living the boss field before the elephant, I mean, that's the I want to I want to call get calci up.
Speaker 2: I want to bet on that.
Speaker 3: I don't you gotta fight the elephant If he's tracked his tags already, what's the what's the problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. Is there like some major thing against uh you think they killed but he added three more. You got three more victims.
Speaker 3: Says twenty on this video. If you kill one, I could see letting the elephant go. When you got into the teams, you got to start thinking.
Speaker 1: I asked Crocker if he was still at large. The elephant responsible for killing at least seventeen people, blah blah blah blah, with the death toll now rising to twenty, is still at large as of January thirteenth. Are you freaking kidding? While off officials have launched a massive search operation, but the animal has not been spotted since January ninth. Search teams, including personnel from the Forest Department and experts from a neighboring state, are using drones and other methods to locate and tranquilize the elephant.
Speaker 2: Trump will find it, Trump on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sorry, India, but get your shit together. I mean, this is the elephant is fucking laughing at you. He's got twenty freaking victims. He's like, you know, like enemy of the state. What's his name? You know, couldn't Heighten anywhere And that was like fifteen years ago. It's freaking elephants trapesing all over India.
Speaker 2: You gotta get this. It's like, uh, you know, it's just horrifying.
Speaker 1: Maybe he knew a guy that could make passports and do you know he really went under he went underground.
Speaker 3: There must be people who helped the Indian who help the elephants and can hide them or something. I think they there must be people out there who live out in the wild.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to be pretty smart, right, aren't smart?
Speaker 2: And they have their whole thing is they never forget.
Speaker 1: So I'm betting so maybe maybe so he knows he killed all those people. No, but now he knows he killed them all. Now he's laying low.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like it's like passio he have to do. He's just gonna you know, it's that summer of blood and.
Speaker 1: You, dude, I'm not going to sleep at night until they catch you.
Speaker 2: You know. Now you got me into this.
Speaker 3: I'm to keep searching for him.
Speaker 1: That is I mean, what a twenty Yeah, you know, I think the stats some of these countries. I think you know that they tragedies were like people dying in big numbers or just that's that's like Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just flood.
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't seem nothing I've read it seems to Could you imagine that there was it loose in the United States, an animal that had killed twenty people.
Speaker 3: Now I saw a big bear was living under a guy's house, and uh, yes, that in California. That's how they shot it out with paintballs and he came back again. But then they got rid of him. Yeah, that's scary enough. But a fucking elephant that's killing your family members and you got to go to bed every night and go to work whatever the hell they do out there.
Speaker 2: That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: It is, that's that's much worse, much more terrifying than than any ice officer or protesting exactly. I want I want this elephant brought to freaking justice.
Speaker 3: It should be a big TV that there should be like the little girl in the well, Jessica who fell right right right right, cover this elephant, a little bottom screen, the bottom of your screen.
Speaker 1: I want to here's what somebody see. This is what should happen with where technology is right now. Somebody should be taking the three greatest trackers on Earth, the greatest elephant hunters, and there should be a million dollar bounty for the dead elephant, and they should be you know, dropping those people into India and then we got live cams on all of them watching the pursuit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to throw in the videos of the carnage of him killing the family, it'd be a great show. I'd be locked on that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: They could just kill any elephants. Say this is him, that's true, we got him at him. I don't know because he haven't like they have a universal idea real id in India for elephants.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm wondering how much of their bodies maybe still in his system if.
Speaker 1: That's true elephant DNA?
Speaker 3: Did he eat them or just kind of just killed them? I don't think elephants eat humans. They just knocked them the fuck out of this question.
Speaker 1: But but he would have left some DNA at the scene.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, that's good, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And elephant elephants have individual DNA, right, they like humans, don't they.
Speaker 1: Have this have to right? Are we idiots? Is everyone laughing? At us right now, morons.
Speaker 3: I almost said, here's how stupid I am. I almost thought for a second, Oh, if it's one of those elephants that has tusks, he could have killed him with his tusk.
Speaker 2: But they don't really do we have those?
Speaker 3: Was that just for prehistoric days elephants? So maybe maybe this guy's got tusks, then maybe that's what killed a guy with the head off.
Speaker 1: Well you would think they would have mentioned.
Speaker 3: But wait, don't wait, hold it which elephants have tusks and which don't because somebody don't. What's the deal is like growing a beard or they're just females don't have them or vice versa.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm sorry, I'm looking at elephant elephants definitely have DNA. And uh, if he took a ship after he killed somebody, because they usually do it through the elephant ship. So if we did our reality show, the guy would have to kill the elephant and then the elephant would need which the elephant would do once it was dead, it would ship exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh so in the Asia, elephants can have large tusts in Asia, and both male and females have them, but Africa Savannah for stuff. Yeah, they all grow tuss but males tend to be larger. I just don't see a lot of elephants with tusks.
Speaker 1: When do you see a lot of.
Speaker 2: Nature shows.
Speaker 3: When I see them with a tusk, I go, wow, that's a big fucking scary elephant. But I see many with no tusks. So I'm not really sure what what the dealer is. How they grow, how often they grow, People poachers cut them off. I know maybe one of the people in that house killed an elephant and took his tusks off.
Speaker 2: They don't forget.
Speaker 1: Do you remember watching Mutual of Omaha as well?
Speaker 3: King of course Sunday night before school that was the bell Mining.
Speaker 1: Think about how fucking lacking for entertainment we were.
Speaker 2: We all watched it and Ja Cousteau Undersea.
Speaker 1: I love Jacustau too, those two in a.
Speaker 2: Row at Sulivan when we were younger. Oh, by the way, I have to tell you something.
Speaker 3: Remember a few weeks ago you said you remember being a very young kid in the car in a car seat and see and.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I remember jfkbing right.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Mike, you and I weren't in car seats. We had no seat belts either when we were kids.
Speaker 1: No, I think I had some kind of contraption, some kind of booster seepers. I'm kind of shit, piece of shit that didn't do any thing to keep no sa But.
Speaker 3: I mean no cars had seatbelts, so I know I bought cars to the sixties no seatbelts. Now, our mothers just put their hands out to make sure we can fall forward. All they held us.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, you know it was probably my sister's responsibility to keep me in the little Probably, No, dude, I remember, well, I'm saying I remember, but I don't know if I really remember. I don't know if I were introduced car seats, but I remember having something similar to a booster seat. Yeah, the thing that you used to They used to pull you up to the table and you need on the Yeah, I know what you mean, the little plastic uh car seats.
Speaker 2: Car seats, Mike, You might be right.
Speaker 3: Car seats were first introduced in nineteen thirties as simple booster seats.
Speaker 2: So you had them, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I sat at my father's Mustang.
Speaker 1: Your dad was like, fuck that, fuck them, this will toughen them up. Let me take it. Let me take a hard turn at eighty and run them into the board on the fucking.
Speaker 2: Belt talkway in Brooklyn with the smoke and.
Speaker 3: The windows up.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you know, my my parents had some money, but they were so fucking cheap, and oh god, we would we would. I think I was mid teens the first time I got on an airplane. We would drive to They had the freaking country squire rights the station wagon that was about eighty feet long. Okay, And so there's four of us, right, and so it would be mom and Dad in the front. It would be uh, Lisa and Susan in that second row. And then I had a choice. I could either going the way back what we luggage back there, So there wasn't that much room, right, okay, And there's one fold over seats that went in the other day went perpendicular to the way the other seating in the car was. And I remember Nancy being in one of those, my youngest sister, And my only decision was to let I mean literally, every time we went, I laid on the floorboard of the back seat with my sister's feet on top of me to stay low below the smoke level. And to have enough room to uh, to operate. I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 3: I did nothing to look at just listening.
Speaker 1: To rat Remember I must have had one.
Speaker 2: We had nothing, not even at your sketch.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, I we know what I always had. I always had strata matic baseball cards. So maybe I could play like strat o matic on the I don't know that one. I would have needed more room. And the radio. I mean back then most of the time it was shitty AM top forty stations, but I guess we did listen to that the.
Speaker 2: Whole I remember Pops songs were AM radio for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, w ABC, the NBC, we're big top forty stations.
Speaker 3: My father had the red convertible Mustang, and uh they were in the front seats and my sister was in. Sisters are on each seat, but there was a hump in the middle where it like the engine was a.
Speaker 1: Big part of the training.
Speaker 3: Yeah, training, And I sat on that and you get you would vibrate on your ass the whole way to Brooklyn. That fucking traffic on the Bell Parkway. They say, because you crack the window, it's freezing outside. What are you crazy? I know, but we're this is attempted murder.
Speaker 1: Wait. That was what car was that.
Speaker 2: My father had. I don't think you ever saw it. It was a sixty five or sixty two red convertible, cherry red Mustang convertible. Must have been a midlife crisis thing. He loved it. Then he went into big in Palace Caprice Catalygic.
Speaker 1: A sweet car. My father at one point had a had a it was a hard top, but it was a cougar and the uh but there was no room in that fucking car. There was there was a back seat, but a back seat that you know, maybe you could get a car seat in whatever. And you had that thing from like, gave that thing to my grandparents and they had it for that thing lasted for a long.
Speaker 2: Wherever you guys were traveling to.
Speaker 3: I bet the tickets for the airplane in probably like twenty seven bucks, you know what I mean. It was so long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how much she would have saved. Well then you don't have to rent a car or whatever. But yeah, but to us, it was a big It was a big deal to stop at South of the Border and and eat the shitty food and shoot bottle rockets at each other and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I never had that. I never I didn't drive.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't go on an airplane until I was almost married to Jennifer.
Speaker 2: I was twenty three, who went to Florida.
Speaker 1: Before Wow, So I thought I was lately.
Speaker 3: I was petrified it. I was invited many times. Todd Gyasco's dad was a pilot. I was invited to Disney World. I never went, but twenty three I got an airplane petrified to get a tan for our wedding, and then went to Jamaica after that, and I've been flying ever since.
Speaker 2: I don't love flying, but I'm okay with it. But as a kid, now, get me out of here, Get me.
Speaker 3: Out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And look, maybe it was because of that torture as a kid, but I don't mind road trips at all.
Speaker 2: I like room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the only time you would get family. I mean, with all the families together, you got to get them in a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but everybody else around here, Like if I can't sell it beyond like six hours, maybe is the max limit? If we're going somewhere that's six hours away, like we would you know, we would go up to Mammoth all the time. From LA that would take about six we'd go up sometimes to to Pebble Beach or Napa and that would take about six. But but there also aren't easy ways. You know, if you fly to some of those places like Mammoth, you can't you're taking a puddle hopper in. You can't fly a jet directly in there. So you're going to somewhere like you know, San Jose and then taking a shuttle flight over. I mean, it really doesn't make any sense to do it.
Speaker 2: You didn't drive to Vandy, did you?
Speaker 3: From from Florida?
Speaker 1: Now I've done it.
Speaker 2: That's that's about like ten hours.
Speaker 1: No, it's longer because because New Orleans to hear is twelve so uh no, that'd be that'd be too but like eighteen hours to get there probably too much from here. Wow, you forget how big Florida is. I mean there are parts of the Panhandle, you know, cuts all the way over underneath the you know where Alabama, Mississippi are it. From New Orleans, it's less than three hours to Pensacola, but it's twelve hours to get all the way down here. It's a big, long state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Florida, I know, I know when when I was married to Ja, we went to see John Mono and Jamie when he was living in Mississippi in the beginning of his Air Force career.
Speaker 2: Driving from New York to Mississippi was fun.
Speaker 3: That's a hike, yes, and there's no the scenery is not anything you die.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time inship. Yeah, I know, there's no there are no fucking hills. When I was in Louisiana. I don't know why it came up one day, but it came up on the podcast I was doing with Woody and I was like, what's the highest elevation point in the state. And He's like, man, nobody gives a shit about that. So I look it up and it was like one hundred and sixty two feet something hill near Shreatport. That's one hundred and sixty two feet high. I mean, you're just looking at just flat that. Florida's flat as pancakes.
Speaker 3: Nebraska, I went five cross country Nebraska, Oklahoma. You go through a lot of flat states for a while, all high up while I was Okay, Pennsylvania is a state I hate driving through it. That's endless but I do remember seeing that fathers the smoke for nine to eleven, about midway into Pennsylvania coming back. Seriously, yeah, on the way back, on the way there, hitting Pennsylvania, maybe midway through, we started to see the smoke from nine to eleven because we were going there. We left the day it happened, right, and we got the Pennsylvania two days later and still saw the smoke rising. And then you got the smell in New Jersey and forget the city it was.
Speaker 1: Oh, the smell in New Jersey is always there.
Speaker 3: I smelled it up Thanksgiving that two months later going to see relatives, and for Thanksgiving there was still that smell of metal with dust and death.
Speaker 1: And but what's that that? Elizabeth is the town, right that just uh perpetually stinks Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were in Tenafly. Nice neighborhood, but beautiful neighborhood.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's a long, long country, bro, It's a long ass country.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, we covered uh, we covered a lot of ground. You know. I learned a lot about elephants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: We got the one elephant. You gotta get the animals.
Speaker 1: I want this, I want that son of a bitch caught. I don't know you're gonna be doing some some heavy research. There a right fun hanging out. Thanks folks,