Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Josh and Jason Monday Christian and conspiracy podcast show. I am your host, Josh Monday. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted husband, father, an army veteran. Like they introduced you to my co host, He's a Christian, devoted husband and father.
Speaker 2: What's up, Jason?
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 4: Brother? What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: And we just matched on on upland last week with our kids, took on Saturday a very good game, man, So I'm pretty happy. Awesome, my son's sort of touchdown, all right, man on backfield man for like twenty hours in.
Speaker 1: Awesome Jason's Jason's a coach right now, and it's awesome. I'm seeing pictures on Instagram of Jason with his son and it just smelts my heart man.
Speaker 2: To see that. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's only nine, but we're trying to make him a new man.
Speaker 1: Alrighty early, all right, guys, we have an awesome, amazing show for you guys today. It's going to be a revelation roundtable and times, and we have some amazing, amazing guests. Okay, all of them should be on Mount Crushmore. Okay, so we have First of all, we have the author of Genesis sixth Conspiracy. He's been on our show four times. You guys already know him. He needs no introduction, but he is also Mount Crushmore for sure.
Speaker 2: Gary, Wayne. How's it going, Gary?
Speaker 4: Doing very well? And thank you for inviting me back to your show and also to join such a prestigious and awesome set. A host, it's and guests. It's it's gonna be fun tonight.
Speaker 1: This is like the skull and bones of the of the Secret Society, prestigious Yale.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: No, all right, guys, here we go.
Speaker 1: So we have also second up, we have the host of Bible Mysteries and he is also working on a book right now. Future author of the world. That was Scott Mitchell. How's it going, brother.
Speaker 5: Great to see again, Josh, thanks for having me. Great to see you, Jason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, going to meet you, man, I'm glad to I'm glad to meet you. And Ryan always a pleasure to meet She's always a pleasure to see you too.
Speaker 3: So excited. Well, I'm I'd like to see my faces.
Speaker 6: Like a happy yeah on all you guys.
Speaker 2: This is awesome, all right.
Speaker 1: So and third up, okay, guys, we have the author of Judgment of the Nephilium, which is going to be right here, so if you guys ever look it up on Amazon. And then we also have his second book, The Final Nephileume, Ryan Pitterson. He's also Mount Crushmore and Scott Mitchell is going to be Mount Crushmore as well too.
Speaker 2: So what's up Ryan, how's.
Speaker 3: It going doing great? Everything's going really well, Josh Jason, thanks for having me back on Gary. Great to see you, Scott, great to see you. I'm just as excited as you are, trusting this is gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to make sure I connect Ryan with Gary, and I also want to thank you Ryan for connecting me with Scott. I really appreciate that, and now I really appreciate it sious. And I wanted to connect Ryan and Gary together because i'd like to see Gary on your Thursday Theology show. You guys should check that out on a YouTube and it's it's awesome. So all right, So guys, so I want to we want to get in some end time stuff and I think this is a perfect cast to get into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, we have I had.
Speaker 1: A roundtable, you know, just a while back, like last month, and I just I want to try to do this once in a while, just get these all star cast together and have them go over stuff. So because people like myself, I mean, I try to do my best to understand that revelation or end times and and and you know, I try to do my best. But I think these guys have done some awesome, amazing research and they're veterans in this game, and me and Jason are just getting our.
Speaker 2: Feet wet, I believe.
Speaker 1: So I we like to go over some First of all, I like to say the revelation. You know, the author of Revelation Okay, I believe personally some people would say, like Saint John.
Speaker 2: I believe, you know, John is the author.
Speaker 1: He did describe it, but I believe that Jesus Christ is the author of this book. Okay, guys, So we'd like to give all glory to God obviously John.
Speaker 2: He also says it in Revelation h. One nine through eleven.
Speaker 1: He says, I John, both your brother and companion, and the tribulation and the kingdom and patience to Jesus Christ. So basically, I think what he's saying there is he's a brother in Christ like like we are, okay, and he's he's describing this book, you know, and thank you for him doing that.
Speaker 2: But we need to give all glory to God for this. Okay.
Speaker 1: So first of all, guys, what is the you know, the next event that you guys believe is going to happen, you know, in the end times? I mean I like to do like a whole timeline, but what do you guys believe is the next event.
Speaker 2: To happen for the church or for for for us or for the world. We'll say it that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll start with uh, well we'll start with you Scott, since he spoke up, go ahead, what do you you know?
Speaker 5: The world events are a clearly to me pointing to the end times. So I think we're already starting. And if you want to talk about the just current events and things like that, but I guess in my mind of the timeline, one thing that needs to take place is rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem. And I don't know if that has to happen before the rapture, after the rapture for those that teach the rapture, and it certainly it could happen miraculously rather.
Speaker 3: Than through conventional means.
Speaker 5: But I see that as a key point the reunitation of sacrifices, because that, for me, would begin the prophetic timetable of Daniel seventieth the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, And Gary would and Ryan would you guys? Would you guys have anything to add to that? What do you guys believe? Either one? Ryan, go ahead, you could go first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, Yeah, I agree with Scott. I think definitely the I definitely believe there will be a third Temple and that it is basically kind of a time marker of the seventieth week, right that that prophecy of Daniel chapter nine is to me, it's all about temples. It's really explaining the second Temple and the third Temple to come in the great Tribulation that I think will be set up really for the worship of Antichrist, for the bombnation of desolation. So yeah, I think that has to happen. And also, you know, you know, I'm a pre tribulation rapture believer. I'm pre millennial. However, I take a little bit of a different position on the timeline because I believe that the first five seals of Revelation Chapter six have already been opened. So with that, where we see wars, rumors of wars, pestilence, pandemic, all those things, I believe that those are the birth pangings Jesus spoke about in Matthew twenty four. And the fifth seal in particular or is focused on the persecution of the saints, and I believe that's something that we see happening. We don't see it in America. We talk about martyrs, but we know that in restricted nations we're talking about North Korea, Eritrea. There are numerous nations right now we have brothers and sisters who are in prison, who are killed for their faith, tortured, even though we don't experience it here yet. So I think that as that increases, that will, I think, from a timeline standpoint, have to ramp up to reach a point where God says that, you know, as God tells those martyrs under the altar, wait just a little while longer, and then he is going to unleash his indignation and initiate I believe the great supulation of the six sealed.
Speaker 2: So you believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the first seal, guys would be like the white horse, right, the second would be the red horse, the third would be the black horse, fourth would be a pale white.
Speaker 3: Horse, right.
Speaker 1: So so you believe that the first five are done, right, so that'd be the four horsemen right, based of the apocalypse. And then the fifth seal is soul's crying from the altar, So you believe that that that one has already happened as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because that that's when you look at the fifth seal, that's the one seal that's linked to time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The martyrs ask God, how much longer? How much longer until you avenge us? So they're asking God, when are you going to finally judge the earth? So it's all time based and God tells them until the number of your fellow servants is fulfilled. So I read that as God saying that God has a number. I feel that God is always God always has a threshold, right.
Speaker 6: And it's a gentile like like like there's there's there's a like a gentile that a number of the gentiles have to be saved before Jesus comes back as well? Could that be as well?
Speaker 3: Or I actually believe it's a number of Christians who have to be killed. Yeah, what he's saying is that the number of being fulfilled is the number of martyrs marty. I agree. Last, there's a number that God has in God saying it's almost like when God told Abraham about the Amalekites that in the fourth generation he'll judge them. That God knows he has thresholds sodom and goodmore, their sins were crying out to Heaven that God had to come down once their sins got so high that God so that I believe also that God's telling those martyrs. Once the number I have of martyrs is reached in the church, then I will initiate the judgment.
Speaker 2: M Well, I have a question, Uh can I Well, let let me have Gary do that real quick. Jason, before you asked that question.
Speaker 4: I won't be quick. So he's got a quick question to let him in, but.
Speaker 3: My question might take a while.
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, let's let's uh what just how Gary go over that first so we can see where they're at, you know, and go ahead, Gary.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, a lot of good stuff covered there, I would say from my perspective and it's going to be a little bit different in a few areas, I think, But that's the fun of eschatology is is exchanging ideas and trying to get things a little bit closer to to what sort of makes sense. And so I definitely think we're in the fig tree generation, and I definitely think that we're in the beginning of sorrows. I don't believe we're quite yet at the seal openings yet, because the beginning of sorrows are the four catastrophes that are listed. I think everybody knows that, but for the audience, it's earthquakes, it's wars and rumors of wars. It's pestilence, and it's famine, and they get stronger as those birth pangs unfold, and we'll get stronger. So I think we're seeing those birth PAGs today. We have some pestilence. We're starting to see some of the wars and the rumors of wars, as we see a jockeying of position for the world government or the ten king empires that are setting up. We're seeing that with the Ukraine War, we see that was trying to get his empire going. We're going to see more of that. So as we move forward, did you get into the Book of Revelations and the seals, you get a twenty five percent destruction rate, kill rate of everything. And we're not there yet. We haven't seen that. I think we're in. And those are the same catastrophes, by the way, that are in the Sorrows, just as it's the same catastrophes and the trumps that are thirty three percent, and then in the bolts of wrath that would be one hundred percent if Jesus didn't step in beforehand. So having said that, then what would be the next event? Which was the question that was being posed. And I would say that to have the sacrifice to begin on an extremity, an overspreading, or a wing of the temple, depending on which translation that you're looking at, you're going to need something extraordinary to happen. So that's essential for the start of the last seven years. But I think you have to have world government, and I think you have to have and the world government is in the ten king Empires show up. And I think you need a religion that's universal that's not Muslim, because Muslims under any conditions aren't going to permit the people of Judah to do their sacrifice on the temple. But this is going to be on a wing of the temple by the sounds of it, So it could be an extension that's closer to the edge of the valley in between the two mountains there where Josephas actually locates the temple. So there might be a wing that's put on. But you need that universal religion, and we need to see that happen sooner, and so we're going to see an increase in tribulation as we go through this. So just as Revelation two eight to ten talks about ten days of tribulation, we're going to see that tribulation wrap up. If that's the same prophetic allegory as the week of years, then those are ten years of tribulation. And if you look at that word of fliction that happens in Matthew twenty four, verse eight, I think it is you have the word of fliction there that goes back to the Greek word philippies, and it's the same word that's use for tribulation both in Revelation later in the second half of the Oration by Jesus, and then it flips around between Mark and Matthew, where Mark will call affliction the great tribulation and Matthew will call it the tribulation or the great tribulation. They all go back to that Greek word philippies. And so you have a tribulation that's going to happen before the last seven years if we add or subtract. If we take ten years and tract seven, you get three years. So three years before I think you'll have a tribulation that is happening between the time of the opening of the seals to the time of the first fruits that are fulfilled, which are the martyrs matches up in Revelation seven is the completion of that. And so we're just sort of getting into that, is what I'm saying. We're starting to see those things shape up on the horizon. And so I have a little bit different approach in terms of how I come about my perspective on things. But I do put everything around what Jesus said, because he is his testimony is the spirit of prophecy, and he's the Word of God. So that's where I like to start.
Speaker 1: Speaking of prophecy. They say two hundred and fifty thousand words of the Bible. There's seven hundred fifty thousand words I guess somewhere around there. Don't don't quote me, but two hundred and fifty thousand of them are prophecy guys.
Speaker 2: So this is important.
Speaker 1: So I think the Book of Revelation is something that might get neglected a lot by some people and pastors because they're scared, maybe scared to teach it, they want to teach the grace auction. But I think this is super important for people to understand. So okay, so all right, so after okay, so when do you guys believe like the rapture would happen.
Speaker 2: In that time? Oh, Jason, I'm sorry, Jason, you had a question. I don't want to Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well my my question was everyone's talking about Jesus and what he's talking about. Mine is about the churches. So there's seven churches mentioned. I want to want My question was anyone wants to answer, is why those seven churches at that time? Because there was numerous churches talked about. There's numerous churches that were that were actually at that time, but he picked those seven specific ones and gave him promises and and and warnings, and he also gave you know, some of them, some of them were were were bad and some of and some of them were good. And then some of them, you know, thought they were doing well, but and some of them are doing that well. But my question is why those seven churches if anybody wants to can answer that, if anybody could give a you know, insight on that.
Speaker 5: You know what interesting thing about those seven churches is historically they're all located in what we would call western Turkey today, but it was Asia Asia Minor at the time. And I always found it interesting that that was one of the regions that Paul the Apostle was forbidden by the Holy Spirit to go to at first. He later on established a church at Ephesus, which was one of those seven, you know, and there was another one too, and he mentioned aloud to see it. But I do sort of ascribe those churches to the ages of the Church. I do think there's some validity to that. I don't know if I'm a hard fast stickler to that, And I would say that the last church was allowed to see you, and that we're probably in the allowed to see an age when Christ said that you're lukewarm, I'll spew you out of my mouth. I think the church goes out with a whimper, not a bang.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I think we just stopped being what God needs us to be. And He's got one hundred and forty four thousand ready to step in to do the job that Israel's going to need done during the time of Jacob's trouble.
Speaker 2: Interesting and Ryan, yeah.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree with Scott's interpretation. And again, when you think about Revelation, you know you mentioned Josh that Jesus Christ of course is the author. It's also the only book that's written outside of time. Right. John has brought in the Spirit into heaven, so he is outside of time, and Jesus tells him, I'm going to show you what has been, what is, and what shall come. So I believe so much Revelation deals with time and different errors of time. So I think even with the seven Churches, it's speaking of the Church through time and each church representing a different age. And I do believe also with that the final Age is the loot seeing age that we are in, you know that that we're in, and and the you know the the The interesting thing about the rebuke of that church is that it's not so much at church. That's our rebellious church. It's a church that's just that's diluted, right. I think that they're rich, they think they got all figured out. We're doing awesome, we're doing great work for God. But you say, no, you're wretched, you're naked and so uh so. And I think that we see a lot of that kind of empty religion today and society.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that could be we'll let Gary answer next, but that could be like heath.
Speaker 6: The nice Christianity right well.
Speaker 3: Or just watered down christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I would. I would. I was gonna say so.
Speaker 6: But when you heath the nie Christianity, you really go for the idol worship. You're going for other stuff and then you kind of you're making God an energy or something that's that.
Speaker 2: That's the new age.
Speaker 6: That's you make them work for you, and you, you know, you make them something that's like, hey, I wish can you please please give me this game that you're like in It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But now the church, I believe, but I believe maybe the you know, because a lot of people are there there, the churches are not. Sometimes I believe I'm not going to talk about that about churches, but maybe sometimes we're not teaching.
Speaker 2: The meat so much, you know.
Speaker 1: And and I think a lot of the people are believing, like hey, uh, maybe they're just thinking the raptures next and they're just depending on that. So maybe they're not they're they're they're just thinking it's all about grace. But they're they're forgetting about you know. Uh that James says that faith without works is dead, right, So uh, it's just interesting.
Speaker 2: I think that when when you're talking about I.
Speaker 6: Was speaking of inquisitions, like like back in the day, when you'd force people to follow your religion, you start to get you start to get a heathenized Christianity. You're just making them force them and they're they're they're taking their paganism and bringing it into Christianity. And I'm saying, like, that's that's what I mean, Like that, Yeah, you get like a water down on the wine of everything, and yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: That's just it's the same thing.
Speaker 6: But I'm just I was talking about like I was trying to get in that involved in that. But yeah, the timeline, I I agree with that, the timeline through through the churches. I just feel also that the qualities of these everything that's mentioned by Jesus that's explains these churches. It's like equalities in each one of our religions or religions that are today, Like there's a quality like a really each that's spoken to. There's a quality of in each religion or each or each church.
Speaker 3: Yeah, each church. That's fun.
Speaker 1: So okay, and Gary, do you have anything to add to that about the seven churches?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and it's going to be similar to what's been said, but I would put it in in this sort of way that it is all three in my in my perspective, including what Jason added at the end. So what we do know in John's vision is is that he that Jesus is sending or having John send these letters to the seven churches that were at that time. So they were physical churches, and those would have been by the text the traits of the churches at that time, and they're instructing them to be better churches. Is sort of the idea, but it's also prophetic, right, This is a prophecy, And so I agree with that those are the church ages, and I believe we're in the lattice in church probably now, and that church is being well prepared to be totally converted over to the universal polytheist religion of Babylon that's going to be coming. And I would also agree with what Jason said is that those churches are all traits of churches that are out there today. So I think it is a prophecy that sort of makes sense. It's almost like a triple It's a dual prophecy on top of an existing set of circumstances that are being used that's going to be meaningful all through the age of the church. So yeah, I think it's all of that, and that this is indeed a church that is looking more and more polytheist all of the time, and that it is going to be a branch of that ancient religion that was re established at Babel after the flood.
Speaker 3: What church nowadays do you think that it's that? That would it would compare two?
Speaker 6: What would you compare that one of those churches nowadays that you would think of that that's around right now.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's the old polytheist religion of gnosticism. I think it's the Inenochian mysticism from before the flood that paraded with the Nephalim the Antidiluvian world into destruction. I think that's the same religion that crosses the flood and is first restarted in a significant way with humanity at Babel under an anti Christ archetypical type figure for the post Alluvian world, who forces it on the religion religion, the religion on everybody there, or suffered death if they don't. And I think that that is why we get Babylon, which is rooted in the Hebrew word Babel, to give us that allegory for that mystical religion that is, you know, filled with knowledge as a gnostic cult gnosis, it has degrees initiations, and the whole language of Babylon in Revelation seventeen is aspiring a polytheus mystical religion that was part of the hierarchical structure of the Beast empires all the way through history.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in that verse as well, what's important is also Jesus Christ is talking to John and he says, I am the alpha omega, the first and the last, you know, the beginning and the end. So I think it's it's just it's showing you that Jesus Christ is God. Right, So it's like, I think it's very important also in that verse that before they you know, it's just amazing that part right there. It just it's just stood out to me. So all right, so we went over the seven Churches with Jason. I'm glad you brought up that's important. So next, now, I believe that the the Third Temple almost got built.
Speaker 2: I think when Trump was in presidency.
Speaker 1: I believe that Jared Kushner was over there trying to Actually I thought the Third Temple was going to come sooner than later, you know, I think they were trying to work out a deal.
Speaker 2: So it kind of got interesting.
Speaker 1: But so after that, after that happens, you guys believe that the rapture would be next after the Third Temple? Or where do you guys place the rapture like pre mid or post? I would ask Gary, you could go first if you.
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, I'm mid to too shortly thereafter, okay, And everybody's going to use scripture to come by their position. But that's where I would fit it. I would look at it as the tribulations, and there are several couple of tribulations we need to be aware of the one that was possibly three years before the last seven. I think you have the tribulation that is going to happen of the saints that happens between Jesus or a in terms of the birth of the beginning of sorrows to the middle of the seven year marker that he marks with the abomination in that word. As I said, affliction goes back to Filiples's tribulation. And those are the ones that are being martyred that are going to show up in Revelation seven, the ones that in Revelation six are being told to wait for, and these are This is part of the whole setup for the resurrection sequence where you have Christ the first fruits, and then when Jesus comes, those who are still alive and those who are asleep in Jesus. So the ones who are asleep died in faith, but not the martyrs, because Revelation seven are the saints that died like the martyrs in Revelation six. And we see the first fruits, the last of the first fruits, and by implication, the one hundred and forty four thousand that show up in Revelation seven are called first fruits, and by implication they're in Hea. We're not told they were slain, but their first fruits, which is that implication for the resurrection sequence. And then we get after that, you get a summary of the last three and a half years in Revelation fourteen, where you get the mark of the Beast and then the fall of Babylon, and then you have Antichrice setting up his new religion for the for the last three and a half years. So I would look at that rapture coming as Jesus predicts it in the second half after the abomination with his sign. And I know a lot of people view what Jesus said as being more topical than chronological, and it's a persuasive argument. But if you take the word then back to Greek, it's the Greek word toad, and it means at that time and when then, And so he's very clearly laying out his language that's being scribed down into Greek from probably Hebrew or Ara America or both that he might have been speaking at that time. He's clearly delineating a chronology set of events. And so I take my guidance from all of that. And I know a lot of people will say, well, also the Holy Spirit will have to be removed while the Holy Spirit is still testifying for those people going through that tribulation in the first three and a half years as the Book of Marx description of Jesus or accounting of Jesus' words are told, and then again in the Book of Luke. So it's talking about the Holy Spirit giving the knowledge for those saints to testify. And that's after the beginning of the sorrows, but before the abomination.
Speaker 2: And Ryan, what do you think?
Speaker 3: So so yeah, So picking up what Garius about Matthew twenty four, right, that Jesus is describing things in chronological order, I definitely agree with that. And in fact, when you get to Revelation, from Revelation five to chapter twenty two, every chapter begins at the word ends, right, So it's again I believe Revelation is also in sequence right. And so looking at the description in Matthew twenty four of the events wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes is following, it's tracking right with the first four seals, right, and then Jesus then they shall turn you over to be killed the martyrdom, right, So it's going in the exact order of the seals. And what I see again, because I see the rapture at the sixth Seal, Jesus highlights several things, an earthquake, the sun turning dark, the moon not giving its light. Right, and we see those things. At the sixth seal. You have the blood moon. The moon turns to blood, the sun turns black as sackcloth. And then you have this massive global earthquake. And this is when all the kings, the mighty people, the chief people, everyone knows on earth, non believers, no, they say Hi, from the wrath of Him, the citizen, the throne, the face of the face of Him, the sym the throne, the lamb, for the day of his wrath has come, and who's able to stand? So everybody knows God is now intervening in world affairs. He's real, he's here, he is judging. I believe that is the start. And of course that conocide with Joel two thirty one prophets as an exact thing, the sun shall turn dark, the moon shall turn to blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: And so and I think that's the term. The common Old Testament term for the Great Tribulation is the day of the Lord. She's twenty four times in the Old Testament. So I believe that is when the rapture takes place. And I believe that's the start of you know, the day of the Lord slash Great Tribulation, whatever term you want to give it at the same time. And again that's the end of chapter six. And then as you get to chapter seven, when you see you see, of course the ceiling of the one hundred and forty four thousand, and then you have this multitude of all you know, racist tribes, ethnicities call appearing before the throne, standing before the Throne of God. And I believe that's actually the raptured Church, just as these are they who have come out of their tribulation. They have washed their robes, and so I believe that is actually the raptured Church in heaven. And that's the end of chapter seven. And then when you get to chapter eight, I think this is where you start seeing how the events play out again on Earth in the Great Stipulation, because you have now we've gone from this from the the the seals to the trumpets, and you have this mighty angel standing at the altar with the censer, and I believe this is Jesus right, this is what in the role of the high priest. That's it's basically repeating what the high priests did on earth. Aaron with a censer before the altar and cast these you know, stone the coals, burning coals to earth. And I believe that actually is coinciding with the war of God Maydok and so so. I believe you look at God Magog's Zego thirty eight Ego thirty nine, that you're just getting two battles are being described in reverse order. I believe that the segu thirty is actually describing the post millennial final strike by Satan that we see in Revelation chapter twenty when it says that he surrounds the Holy City and God sends fire from heaven. It says, and gathers from all four corners of the earth Gog and Magog. I believe that's at the end of the millennial reign of Christ, that final attack. But chapter thirty nine, I believe it is describing attack at the start of the Great Tribulation. And when you look at the judgment, it's the judgment of God Magog's army. They are destroyed by fire and brimstone mingled with blood, which is exactly what you see in Revelation chapter eight. And so I believe that's where this is kind of how the timeline goes. And I believe out of that war we see the emergence of the anti Christ. And I wouldn't even and I even think, you know, and this is more conjecture that the Antichrist might even claim the victory is his victory over this coalition trying to attract attack Israel, and he will step in and present himself as Israel's savior and then initiate the deception of Israel to make himself obviously present himself as their false messiahs. So that's kind of how I see the events picking up.
Speaker 2: That's that's when he makes that peace. Okay, So all right, and Scott.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm very much in line with Ryan on just about everything he said, and he's much more.
Speaker 3: Learning about that than I am.
Speaker 5: But I take one bit of a difference from a lot of preachers that I know over the years that I've been preaching, and that is I see Christ's earthly ministry as focused to Israel. He was offering a national salvation program which was rejected by the nation, and so it was a mystery that he would die for the sense of all mankind. But he was there offering the kingdom of heaven is in hand. So they rejected that kingdom, and it went into sort of a mystery form. Hence he started speaking in parables.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: And then once he was crucified and raised again, it's almost like he said in the parable of the fig tree, let's dig it and dounge it about for this year also, and if it bears fruit, well, if not cut it down, well it got cut down. That was the last attempt to call the nation to repentance from that point forward to me at the end at really, I think it would be timed with the death of Stephen the Martyr. That's when they were cut off and the fulfillment of Hosea took place. Or not my people, And in Joseah chapter five says I'll go return to my place verse fifteen until they acknowledge their offense and seek my face.
Speaker 3: And so I.
Speaker 5: Would argue that this age we live in now, call it what you want, dispensation of grace, whatever has been focused on.
Speaker 3: All mankind, not the nation. And so when you come back around to whenever Gog and Mega, that's another thing I should have mentioned earlier. What's the next thing that needs to happen.
Speaker 5: Well, that's got to be factored into that mix too, right, that battle that Ryan spoke of, so to me. When the Book of Revelation begins with John being carried up in the spirit to the third Heaven, he writes what he sees in heaven there and he lists the four Beasts, the twenty four Elders, the Father on the throne, and then he sees the Lamb. And then at some point in Jena's Revelation rather chapter seven, his attention is focused back on the earth as the one hundred and forty four thousand are being sealed, and because it even says to the four angels on the four corners of the earth, don't hurt the earth until we've sealed them. And then when he directs his attention back it's that mixed multitude that Ryan mentioned of all of kindred nations and tough that's the Church's I believe they got raptured out while he was counting the one hundred and forty four thousand or something, and they went up and he's like, what are you?
Speaker 3: Where'd you guys come from. He didn't even know.
Speaker 5: One of them says who are these and he says, you know, I don't know, And so sure enough he tells him they came through great tribulation. And I don't think he means they went through the time of Jacob's trouble. The Church has been in tribulation since two thousand years now. You know, it's been in tribulation and it hasn't stopped, depending on where you are in the world. So I would argue a pre tribulation rapture somewhere to the point before the wrath begins to fall and before the revealing of the Man of Sin, just like Rian was talking about.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Gary, Yeah, So a couple of things on that is, I would say that we want to be careful with like taking some of the signs like in the seals and saying it's that timing when we're talking about things the sky's darkening, and people confusing the time of the day of the Lord because it looks like it is because you've got twenty five percent destruction, because you get those earthquakes and everything happening. Skies darkening in the Trumpet judgments and also in the rath bulls. So again they're just getting stronger as you go. If you follow one of the overarching signs that Jesus provided with the beginning of Sorrows, I would look at Joel iiO is lining up with the Revelation nine war, because they're talking about the same kinds of beams, and after the Abyss has been open, and just before the midpoint of the last seven years, which would be that counterfeit armageddon that Antichrist is going to need to have to come to power on. I look at Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine as both In Ezekiel thirty eight it's in the last days, not in the millennial. Those some people can make a good argument that that's for the millennium as the last days that it extends, not the cats word has used in Daniel nine twenty six to describe the end time. At the time of the end cats is the time of the end, that is the seven years. I get the distinction on those arguments, but I think the end time as we understand it with the all of the terms in the Old Testament, happened in the last seven years in different events in both halfs of those years, I think in Ezekiel thirty eight, when you get the same description of the same war and the aftermath of the destruction, you get second Exodus happening, and that's a second half event, So it happens after that war in the second half, and so that to me is not the Armageddon battle. It's a lot like it, but it's like a birthpang. Armageddon's going to be destruction, even more so around the world, perhaps not in the same numbers because of all of the people that are being killed. I mean, we'll see how many are are are left. And I wouldn't confuse wrath with tribulation. The New Testament uses two different words for wrath in terms of the Greek and they are Thumos and orgae are the two words, and they're used in conjunction with each other, as you see wrath come up in the New Testament. And so it's not philippies for tribulation. So what's the difference, And the difference is is that tribulation is what Christians go through. Wrath is reserved for those who are going to take the mark worship Antichrist, worship Satan. It's not for Christians. It's a separate thing. But that doesn't mean we don't go through tribulation, because we're told we're going to go through tribulation, just as we see saints going through tribulation. And there is a year of the Lord's wrath, the year of the Lord's venge, the day of the Lord again, using that same day for a year, you get that crossover of the prophetic allegory that's telling you there's a full year of the wrath that's going to happen when the wrath bulls are poured out. So what we're being promised is to be saved from the from the wrath, which is the word or gay that's used for a wrath in the Bible as opposed to the thumless one or in the New Testament. So we have we want to make sure we're not confusing wrath with tribulation. And when we start to separate those sort of concepts and we've put it around the chronological order that Jesus provides, everything sort of starts to make some sense.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, I would. I would just say that a couple of things is in terms of the blood moon and the suentrain Dark, the only time that happens is at the six sealed, So that's it. So that's so, that's that's why. So I think that's why. I believe that is the fulfillment.
Speaker 4: Couch of Ole Testament Versus talk about the sky going darkest and Joel it's in Isaiah it's another.
Speaker 3: But Joel two thirty one in particular describes the sun turning black and the moon turning to blood, which only occurs at the six seals. So yeah, there are other darkness.
Speaker 4: You have to be careful with Joel tool because it's not saying it's armageddon. It is the Day of the Lord is coming. Armageddon follows in Joel three.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't believe it's I don't believe the six Seal is armageddon. I believe it's the beginning of it. I don't believe it's I don't believe it's armageddon at all.
Speaker 4: So so you think it's a seven year wrath period of armageddon.
Speaker 3: Now I I don't see. I believe that the sixth Seal is the start of the Day of the Lord and Armageddon is a series of battles near the end of the seven years of the Day of the Daniel seventieth week. So I don't. I don't see them as being this.
Speaker 4: How do you reconcile the year of the Lord's vengeance that follows is the year of the Lord's favor.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with the year of the Lord's favor. So again I'm not that I'm not I'm not familiar with that, uh, that concept. So, but that's just that, that's I'm just saying. But in terms of the fulfillment of that series, that that solar or interstellars series of events that I believe that only takes place at the six sealed, I'd also say two on Ezekiel thirty eight in terms of God Magog And why I see this two separate battles is that the conditions of Ezekiel thirty eight with respect to Israel are Israel dwelling in safety without bars, without gates, which I see prophetically in the Old Testament, the prophecies of that I believe take place during the millennium not prior. To say that Israel is in complete safety.
Speaker 4: Could be the three and a half years that God is protecting Judah in the wilderness that's talked about in Revelation twelve, waiting for the tribes of lost Israel who are awaken and visible Judah tribes around the world to be led back to the wilderness to join up with them in the wilderness, as Ezekiel thirty seven talks about, and the time of the Second Exodus with Ezekiel thirty seven also talks about.
Speaker 3: Sure, but I believe I believe they'll be in Edom during that time in Basra and Jesus leads them back. Who's this coming from Bosria? So I believe that there won't be in Israel at that time. They will be supernaturally protected, absolutely, the believing remnant will be supernaturally protected. But I believe that takes place of Edom. Whereas we see Ezekil thirty eight, it's specifically talking about Israel the nation being with no defense, defenseless, and I believe that's only going to take place during the millennium.
Speaker 4: But when Jesus comes back from Edom, that's at the time of Armageddon, after he's destroyed Edom.
Speaker 3: Sure, right, yeah, correct, what he's saying different.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all yeah, I'm just saying that he's making the point that the the Ezec of thirty thirty eight prophecy is talking about living in the land of unwalled villages and living safely in and then he's going to come upon the mountains of Israel.
Speaker 5: I don't think you could equate that with Edom or the wilderness, you know, in any event. But I see your point though, Gary, But I think I think i'm I'm with you on that rhine that the attack of Dog is upon the mountains of Israel.
Speaker 4: The wilderness is in the desert, as it would be understood as a wilderness.
Speaker 5: Right, But I think the wilderness wouldn't be considered to be Israel because everything about that. Historically they wander in the wilderness, you know, until they went into the Promised Land.
Speaker 3: I would think it's it's equated to that somehow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree with would be somewhere protected by God for that three and a half years, so they wouldn't have walls and things because they're protected by God, right or or it.
Speaker 5: Could be the millennial Christ they're protected for a thousand years. And then when Satan has loosed a little season, that's another Gog and Magog.
Speaker 3: Battle that takes place.
Speaker 6: For sure, Well, what in gog and May that brings a lot more believers to God because he's put a stamp on that promise right there and says like if when this happens, you will know that like basically he is God, because he's saying he's making a promise that he will protect them no matter what.
Speaker 4: Well, what happens, all that all.
Speaker 6: That prophecy fulfills, You're gonna have a lot more believers coming back to You have a lot more believers coming back to to to to a lot of a lot of believers, a lot of Gentiles, a lot of people are gonna come to believe that because they're gonna know this Magog Magog happened, and God Magog prophecy happened.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have a lot more way more believers out of it, because.
Speaker 4: Well, what's gonna happen, though, Josh is is that I suspect and I anticipate that Anti Christ will use this as his counterfeit Armageddon because he has to, uh, he has to present credentials that he is the true Messiah, and he's going to use that and take credit. I think Ryan was saying that he would take credit for that war and that happens at the midpoint of the last seven years, that he is going to then move his armies as Luke and Daniel talk about around Jerusalem after that war and set up the Abomination. So that is a war that's going to happen I think based on that before the midpoint of the last seven years. And if you look at Ezekiel thirty seven as well, that's the time of the dry Bones. That's a resurrection of past Israel to join modern Israel. They're going to go, as Daniel twelve talks about, and this is the time of Jacob's trouble, in the time of the great tribulation of the last three and a half years, as Jesus talks about that, they're going to go under the judgment, some to everlasting life and some to death. And Israel is going to recognize with the Abomination in Jesus' sign that that's the Messiah, and you're just going to recognize the one as they're piers, and they're going to be brought back into the bride in the second half, in time for the Armageddon battle and the Supper of the Lamb that happens in Revelation nineteen mm.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I think we were like at uh, I think Ryan, I think we left off for like what the second trumpet.
Speaker 2: Basically, I think so time wise, Uh did you did you want to carry on from there?
Speaker 1: I think, Ryan, because I think I think you got done and your we're like timeline wise, I think we're like at the second trumpet.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah sure, so I mean yeah, so again, yes, just so.
Speaker 1: People get an idea because yeah, yeah, I'm telling you some of the listeners.
Speaker 2: That are listening.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys are so in depth, like, but I just want to hear the idea because when I read Revelation, like when I first read a relation Revelation and I started reading about these seals and these trumpets and these twenty one judgments, I have no clue what I'm reading.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. So uh, just just so we can keep a timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely so yes, you guys are still in death.
Speaker 2: It's hard to keep up.
Speaker 3: For something, no no, no, no, no problems, So just to try and you know, uh, symboli five. So you get to the the the first four trumpet judgments now that are being unleashed, and you see this repetition of a third right, a third of the of the season, the waters right a third of the grass that they're now being judged. I believe that's taking us up. And now we're in the first three and a half years. I believe of the final seven years, Daniel seventieth week, and this is.
Speaker 1: That that that three and a half years, that the end three and a half years is where the is where we're at.
Speaker 3: Right, this is the first half. This is the first seven years. I believe we're in the first half.
Speaker 2: Okay, right here, we're at the fourth trumpet.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so in the in the in the first four trumpets leading us to the fifth trumpet. And for for me, for you know the way, my I my kind of timeline of revelation, the fifth trumpet to me is the pivotal, pivotal, pivotal event of the entire day of the Lord right of this chronology, because I believe that is the midpoint. I believe that's the time when the Abyss is opened. And now you have these locusts that are released from the abyss, from the bottomless pit. And I believe those locusts quote unquote are actually the Genesis six rebels who've been locked in chains. As we're told in June verses six and seven and Second Peter chapter two, that they who are presently locked in chains the Genesis six, forefathers of the Nepheleme. I believe they are now released from the abyss at the fifth trumpet, and they're told there's a king with them, Apollon Abadawon, the king of the botomless pit. And I believe that is the spirit that will end well the Antichrist. So you already have the Antichrist rising to power. Beginning is deception. But we're told in Revelation chapter thirteen, verse four, that he receives a deadly wound, and that deadly wound is healed. Leave that point at the fifth trumpet's that is the midpoint of the of the seven years. And when he comes back to life, his resurrection, the Antichrist resurrection from the imortal wound. He's now possessed by this spirit. And the reason why I can I tie it to saying this is the middle because when you look in Revelation chapter eleven, you have this testimony of the two witnesses, right they they're testifying. They give the testimony in prist and it says that they testify for twelve hundred and sixty days, for three and a half years and it says the beast that ascended from the bottomless pit then kills them. So I believe that's that's now the satanically, fully satanically and possessed Antichrist kills them, and I believe that's the midpoint. And it says one woe has passed, two roles are to come, which is the sixth and seventh trumpets. So that's in a very condensed version, how I see the first five trumpets showing us a chronology of the first three and a half years, because so as we know, twelve and six days of going by, the three witnesses are killed, and we're told that that is the fifth trumpet.
Speaker 1: So all right, any anything to add to that, guys Scott or Gary.
Speaker 5: I'm in agreement with that chronology. But Gary, go ahead.
Speaker 4: If you want to well, no, no, I was going to wait for you to okay, going to come in.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm agreement with that chronology.
Speaker 3: I really do see.
Speaker 5: From my perspective, kind of getting back to what we were discussing about, the allowed to see an age. You know, when the church is lukewarm, and he says, I spee you out of my mouth, and I tied that into Romans chapter eleven, where Paul said, I would not have you ignorant of this mystery, that blindness and part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the gentiles.
Speaker 3: Be come in.
Speaker 5: And and what Paul was warning the gentiles in Romans eleven was that don't don't be high minded. The original natural branches were cut off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith, be not high minded. But because if God is able to cut off the natural branches, he could also.
Speaker 3: Cut off you.
Speaker 5: And I think that's a prophetic statement through Paul, that the Church is going to be cut off at some point from the blessings of Israel. Not salvation that's never lost, but I'm talking about the salvation, the blessing program. And when the church is cut off, God is no longer going to use it as it's being used right now. We're going to go out. We're no longer any effective purpose in the world today. The message is going to go back to the Gospel of the Kingdom, and the most qualified people to preach that are going to be the Jews that are sealed and that God has reserved, and so they would be preaching during the time of the Two Witnesses. I'm totally in agreement about that. For three and a half years, Christ had a three and a half year ministry on the earth preaching the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. One hundred and forty four thousand are going to have a three and a half year ministry on earth preaching the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, with signs and wonders returning. It's focused to Israel, you know, it's a focus of gathering Israel. The Church goes out of the way because we're in the way. And I don't Yeah, I know somebody I can't remember who alluded to it, But I don't think in my teaching, I don't see what's being removed from the earth as the Holy Spirit, not at all. What's being removed from the earth is the body of Christ, the current Gentile joint Church. When we go out, the Spirit remains, like Gary said, working through the one hundred and forty four thousand, working through those saints, working through the miracles and signs of I think Moses and Elijah. But that's my opinion of the two witnesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, opinion that was gonna be one of my Yeah, one of the questions I'll ask is.
Speaker 2: Who do you guys believe that that's a good opinion? Gary, go ahead, you could finish, and then we'll ask that question.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I would say, uh, in terms of the chronology, kind of an agreement in a number of things there. I would sort of back up to the seals first and say, I think they're open just before the start of the last seven years, and you get sort of the setup for what's going to be that empire that's going to happen as part of the first few writers. I won't go through in all of the details and the Greek words and this and that, but just sort of that's how I kind of look at it. And then I see the trumpets being blasted. They're going to start happening after the seal, so after the start of the commission and the start of the first lot of the first three and a half years with the two witnesses. And again, interesting argument, maybe we'll go down to that one. That one's always a fun argument. And the commission of the one hundred and forty four thousand, and we know the two witnesses are going to do their commission for three and a half years, because we're given that timeframe, and that's in the first half, right, And just as the trumpets are part of the first half, they might spill over to just slightly into the second half in the days of the Trumpet. That'll come back to in a second. And you have the one hundred and forty four thousand as well, that, as I said, show up in Revelation in fourteen. So if you're going with that as a sequence, and then they're shown in Heaven and they would be part of those first fruits, I would place them in that as being part of the martyrs. And I would also sort of look at the trumpets as being the unfolding of the mystery of God in the final parts of the trumpet, right, And I would look at trumpets as being a significant marker for prophetic timing both in the Old Testament and the New Testament and a lot of the prophecies. So look to match some of those up as well. Just as we get a trumpet blast that's going to happen in the second half of the oration that Jesus provides. So what I find in if people were to take the first let's say, from Revelation six to Revelation fourteen, and overlay that on what Jesus said up to revel or Matthew twenty, using I like to use Matthew twenty as the template. Then I add the extra details of Mark and look into it. That's your first three and a half years, and it matches up perfectly. And that's why you get that summary of the events for the last three and a half years after the one hundred and forty four thousand ar in Heaven. Then you get the details of that that lead into the Great Tribulation. So there's still going to be tribulation of people not raptured right in the second half, those who don't take the Mark, but they're still not going to be part of the wrath of God somehow someway, either they're all killed or or some survive, and I think some survive into the millennium. But what you get is is this great tribulation that leads into the wrath and the year of the Lord's Favor is the busting out of the prisoners, as Luke Forohr talks about in Isah sixty three talk about. So you have this bringing back in of Israel in the time of Second exodus and back in time for the Supper and for the Supper of the Lamb, and that's the year of the Lord's Favorite. Then it's followed by the year of the Lord's Wrath. Pulls mhm.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you guys believe are the two witnesses. We'll start out with you, Ryan, I think you're muted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm here, so so I'm not. I'll start off by saying I'm actually not the automatic one. This's questioned. So, and I think they're very good. It's Scott already mentioned you know, Moses and Elijah. You mentioned Scott, and I know he's gotta have a very good explanation for this. I've discussed the thing before, so I'll let him do Moses and Elijah. I'm gonna uh, I'm gonna throw out something totally different, two possible uh candidates and try and go through the reasoning. So, I think it's a possible ability that the two witnesses are Joshua the High Priest from the Book of Zachariah, right, so, and not Joshua from the Book of Joshua. And then Ziabbibel's right, So you're talking about the high priest and the governor in Jerusalem at the time of the you know, the rebuilding after the Babylonian captivity and so. And the reason why is they both have very interesting prophetic conversations with God that really I think have repetition in the Book of Revelation and so, so you know, in Zachariah chapter three, you have this interesting passage where Joshua, the high priest, is before the throne of God says, Satan is at his right hand. So clearly again we're in heaven now, and you have this kind where God says essentially that you know, is this not one a brand plucked from the fire, And it says there's several things that I knows about this passage. It says, one that his garments were filthy, and God gives him clean garments, right, so he's taking his in aways forgiving, but he gives he gives him clean garments. And then and then I'm actually gonna just read brief in some of the verses here because it's really interesting what is said to him. And it says, so after he's given clean garments, a change of raiments, he says, I've caused your iniquity to pass away. From you. This is verse four in Zachari chapter three. And then he puts a miter on his head, and it says that the Angel of the Lord said to Joshua, if thou will walk in my ways and thou will keep my charge, then thou shalt judge my house and shall keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by. So God's telling him, if you I'm gonna give you a mission, if you fulfill it, you will be among these others who are around you. So he's among a group of people. And it continues by saying, here now, Joshua, the high priest, thou and thy fellows that sit before thee, for they are men wondered at. And so if you look again in Revelation chapter at the fifth at the fifth seal, the martyrs under the altar who ask God we mentioned before, how long to you avenges? God tells them wait a little while. But he also gives them garments. When you get to Revelation chapter seven, where I believe you see the raptured church, they have this. It specifically says they have on white roads, right, so they have on these white garments to symbolize them being in They're in heaven. So I believe is this a prophetic image of him standing among or seeing a vision of the raptured church and God saying, if you fulfill my mission, you're going to stand with these men who are wondered at And then it says in verse nine, I won't read, you know, I'm not gonna read the whole thing. But then it says that for behold the stone I have laid before Joshua, upon one stone shall be seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave the graving there of, say the Lord of Host, and or remove the iniquity of that of that land in one day. So again I believe this is referring to the end times emption of Israel, the temple, keeping my house right. And what was Rabba Bel and josh are trying to do at that time is about rebuilding the wall, rebuilding the temple, And so I believe in end times that's a possibility. And when you get to zer rabbit Bel, you see a prophecy in Hagi where you know that famous verse, not not by strength, but by my spirit, say at the Lord, And it tells the rabbit Bel that God's asking him to be an end sign at some point in the future, and he makes this reference to him being an olive tree standing before the Lord. And you see again this symbol of these olive trees and branches and lamps before the Lord in the Book of Revelation. So I think there's a possibility that both of them, those two who had a similar mission. Again, and a lot of this is the center around the temple, could be the two witnesses witnessing at the Third Temple in the Great Tribulation.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before, So that's that's awesome. I'm glad I got to hear a different perception. And Gary, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we have to speculate because we're not provided the names, so of course we want to be clear that, but we know there are two witnesses. I you know, I find the argument absolutely fascinating, and all the good reasons I tend to sort of look sort of locked my investigation into try and narrow it down as best as I can, as flowed as we are, is that everybody is reserved to die the first death once except for those that are going to be raptured, right, And so there's not that many candidates who haven't suffered that first death, and we know the two witnesses are going to die, So if if, if that's true, and again that's just sort of one of the basis is to sort of for me to start trying to narrow it down. Then that suggests to me that we have Enoch who could testify as a witness to the anti Luvian, which would be a good choice. You have Elijah, who we know is coming back, but to make the way for Jesus as opposed, which might be more if you're a mid trip slightly after like I am from positioning, which makes more sense with Jesus coming back then and for his days of exodus and his days of armagedin to make that way. So he's one, but he may have a different role. And I'll come back to that in a second. And then there's another one that would be you would need a witness for the New Covenant, the New Testament. And you get this interesting passage at the passages at the end of the Book of John about the disciple Jesus loved, and this discussion about was is he going to die or not? And basically, you know Jesus saying, well, what's that to you? Whether I want him to live basically till I come back or not? Right, And so I think you've got three good individuals there based on who suffered the first death, if that's one of the criterias, and so, but I would say I would narrow it down to Enoch and the disciple Jesus loved, who's not named. There's lots of theories from Lazareth to Mary Magdalen to notahan ale. I kind of like that one as well. More lean towards that one. But you could also some people named John as well. And I'm sure we get a death of John or not. That's in the scripture that we can rely on, so one might be sort of open to that. And Elijah would also fit very well with the bringing back of lost Israel and Judah and the Exodus as one of the seven shepherds that is led by Jesus and Micah two and Micah five for that event. So I would lean based on that that I can fit all three in, and I would lean towards Enoch and the disciple Jesus loved, who that would be. And you also get I'm going too deep into this one, but as it was a reference in the Book of Zachariah with those two olive stands and all that imagery that goes in there, it just starts to open up doors to all sorts of possibilities as who's being represented there in the Old Testament, and those stands also show up in the New Testament in the Book of Revelations. So so yeah, you can go out it a thousand different ways. I sort of zeroed in and said, I think it's probably in these three because of that first sort of basis and premise that I made.
Speaker 1: Man, it's weird because when I first asked that question, which I've never thought of, I thought of Enoch and Elijah for some reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe God just put that in my head.
Speaker 1: So when you started speaking, Gary, I was like, I wonder if he's going to say that. So, hey, that's interesting. All the takes were awesome. I think Elijah and Moses met Jesus on the hills. So Scott, do you want to go through why you why you chose them, or or are you just.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll just give you very quick ones because we've already mentioned Moses and Elijah. I definitely defer to the superior intellect of both Gary and Ryan. On these other choices, which I think are excellent and dead right, we can only speculate because we're not given the names. But I based my belief on three things. One you just mentioned, Josh, the amount of Transfiguration showed the Kingdom in a vision form, with both Moses and Elijah present with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. The other reason I would number two would be the last chapter of the last book of the Old Testament. Malachi four mentions both Moses and Elijah by name, and in verse four of chapter four it says, remember you the law of Moses, my servant, and in verse five it says, behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful.
Speaker 3: Day of the Lord.
Speaker 5: And that doesn't as they will be the two witnesses, but it sure does seem to point in that direction. But the third thing that kind of censes it for me for now, and I'm wide open to a better understanding if the Lord shows and I have no this is not my hill to die on by any stretch. And that's in Revelation eleven, when they're described the two witnesses there. It's the power they're given in verse six. These have power to shut heaven that it rained not in the days of their prophecy, which happened with Elijah yep in a half years, and have power over waters, to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues as often as they will, which would have preceded the exodus with Moses. So I think those are my arguments for those two names.
Speaker 6: You think that's why that's why Michael five the devil for Moses's body as well, because his body might be needed later on in life.
Speaker 5: You know, that's a great question, Jason, and I wonder sometimes is he talking about the physical body of Moses, which did die, or is he talking about the church that was baptized under Moses in the cloud as we are the body of Christ. Could that have been a church? Could that have been Israel? And it was something about their righteousness? You know that that's a great that's a great point. But I bet Gary has an even better point to make.
Speaker 4: Well. It's interesting and that you're talking about in the Book of Jude where Satan has come to claim Moses's dead body or a book of Hebrews. I'm sorry, no, I might be mixing it up, but anyway, dude, Yes, So what's interesting about that is is I think Satan's going there for his due legal right to claim Moses because Moses was adopted into the royal family of the Pharaohs, and he would have been initiated at Heliopolis into the mysteries and taken all of the oaths swearing his loyalty and everything else, and we were held accountable or are oaths, which is why we're instructed not to give an oath because you're going to be held accountable for that. And so when Moses died because of those oaths, I think he showed up to make claim his legal right on He's not going to go to heaven, he's mine. But the thing is is is Satan isn't the God most High, and God trumped that legal claim. He can trump anything that he wants because he is who he is, and he can do what he chooses because he's the Alfa Omega and he knows everything. And so I think that's why you have that claim there. And just my sort of interesting thought because it's such an odd passage that sort of comes out of nowhere and says, well, why is Satan fighting over Moses's body? And how many other bodies you know, of the disciples or great profits was he fighting over. We're not told of any just the one. And so yeah, and I do RECOGNI eyes that Moses was. It was in in the it was in the transfiguration, and you know what, he could be back in the last seven years as well, because there's seven shepherds and even eight as it says so for for the exodus, so there could be more people. But it's such a it's such a fabulous topic in terms of why two witnesses and not three or not how many? However many or seven which would be a complete number, and why aren't they named? It's just a mystery, right.
Speaker 1: It's interesting Also maybe uh, maybe Satan might want might have wanted his body so he could put it somewhere in you know, so that maybe Jews would be like worshiping it, you know what I mean. That's maybe another way to think about it. Like let's say they did. Let's say Satan got the body and they put it into casket and they put it into Jerusalem, and then Moses's body you know, his casket was there. I don't know, maybe I'm just tripping.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it came just just as what happened in Israel when they were starting to worship the the seraphim in image on the poll that was put up in in the time of the exodus. Right, that would absolutely use it.
Speaker 6: That's a crazy subject as well, because why use a bad survey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's that's crazy.
Speaker 5: It kind of makes you wonder what would Satan want with his body anyways, seeing as how the soul is what he's interested in, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's where I know he did sin before you you didn't get to see the promised land, so he died before seeing the promised land, right.
Speaker 3: So well, and that's absolutely true.
Speaker 5: But that's why I say there's a possibility that we're looking at it from a different perspective because if we think about we that are baptized by one spirit into one body, and Christ is the head of the church, the body of Christ, and that's a church. And then Paul mentioned that they our fathers were baptizing the cloud and in the sea under Moses, and so he was like the head of a church because Christ had not yet been offered for sins, so it could be that it was a dispute over that group, over that church.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's just one of those pot all right, all right, So now we're on the sixth trumpet basically in the in the timeline, so we'd go like the six trumpet. Uh, now, question about the sixth trumpet. Uh, it's talking about the four angels who are bound in the Great River of Euphrates. A lot of people right now have been sending video after video, and Ryan, I know you're pretty good on this one.
Speaker 2: I heard because I've heard you on a lot of podcasts on this part.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people are like, oh, like all these people that aren't even non Christian are like, look at the review of Euphrates is drying up right now, and there's some people that are saying they're recording some sounds and also like tombs are are are are being exposed because the river's drying up. So people keep on saying, well, it's happening, it's happening, but they don't understand, like the seals have to be broken first, and then also the uh, the other trumpets have to go off because obviously they're not reading the Bible.
Speaker 2: So but go ahead Ryan on that one if you can. The four angels.
Speaker 3: Right, so so yeah, so, so lots to say here, right, so as it was in the days of Noah. So I believe here, you know, we're seeing the reenactment of the flood judgment rights.
Speaker 4: And you have.
Speaker 3: First, you know, in the days of Noah, you have the windows of Heaven open, and the rain obviously came down, but also the fountains of the deep, so you have water coming from below and from above. And I believe in the antimes you're gonna see an angelic flood. So you have now the Abyss is opened, you have the locus state Genesis. Six angels come out from the Abyss, the spirit Abbadom. But then you also have the revelation twelve the angels satan In evicted, with the remainder of the fallen angels coming down to Earth. And in the midst of this you also have the six trumpet. These four angels were abound in the aufrateers, so I also believe we're bound in the days of Noah. But they clearly were warrior, serious warrior angels because they you know, they lead an assault and wipe out a third of the population. Right, they killed they I mean they are they're killing, you know, over a billion people. And so what I see there is, you know, Jesus said, as it was in the days of Noah. But he said also likewise, as it was in the days of Lot. And what I show is, I believe what were these two judgments of the fifth trumpet and the sixth trumpet are what I call quantum repetitions, dynamic repetitions through time of the judgment in the days of Noah and the days of Lot. How is that when we see the again, it's connected to time. At the fifth trumpet, we're told that these locusts who don't harm the grass, so they're not really insects. I believe they are. Again the grotesque figures of these fallen angels are now being degraded. It says, they torment those who do not have the seal of God. So the unsaved world, the unsaved people of the world, they torment them for five months, right, one hundred and fifty days on the Hebrew calendar. When you go back, and I show this in judgment the Flim I talk about that Assyrian who I believe was the fallen angel who led the rebellion in the days of Noah, who also I believe is called abad On Apollo, who's the king of the bottomless pit. That when in Ezekiel chapter thirty one it describes his rise and fall, and God says the end of Ezekiel thirty one, then the day he judged him, the day he was dragged down to the Abyss, God says I, he said, God says I abated. The flood waters were abated, they were assuage, the flood waters were restrained. Going to Genesis chapter eight, when you look at the chronology of the flood, right, the flood destroyed the Nephilim. It destroyed the Nephilum, destroyed all the earth except for Noah and his family. On the arc, I believe the angels were dragged downto the Abyss. It was after one hundred and fifty days, that is when the floodwaters were restrained and returned back down down to the Abyss, dragging the angels with them. So I make the connection of one hundred and fifty days of judgment before the angels were brought down to the Abyss, then they were released from the Abyss in the end times, and now they torment the unsaved world for one hundred and fifty days as it was in the days of Noah. Get to the sixth trumpet, and when we're told you have these four angels again who are released from the who are bound below the river Euphrates, and now they are set for a judgment. Says for a year, a month, a day, and an hour, which again on the Hebrew calendar is three hundred and ninety two days. And so what does that mean? What's the connection there? What I show is I just put out the chronologies you just see again in the book of Genesis, when you go from the time of the of the flood to when God is getting preparing to judge Sodom and gomor it to three hundred and ninety two years. And so I believe it's just a day for a year punishment which God says at certain times. You know in number thirteen, when the twelve Spies come back and they rebel against God. Ten rebel, god'sitding to judge you forty years a day for a year. In the book of Ezekiel, God judges, he makes Ezekiel lay on his side for three hundred and ninety days a day for a year of judgment again Israel. So I believe we're seeing the days of Noah at the fifth trumpet, the days of Lot at the sixth trumpet, and obviously the unsaved world being judged and wiped out, you know, a third of the population wiped out.
Speaker 1: Okay, and all right, so anything you guys have on that, then we go into the seventh trumpet, right, would be the next.
Speaker 4: I'll touch on just a little bit of what Ryan was talking about. So yeah, I mean these were you know, angels that were chained, right, So loyal angels aren't chained, so they're fallen angels reserved to cause destruction to human kind for a specific period of time, which leads into the two hundred million man war that most people think is Armageddon. I tend to think it's the Joel one and two war and the Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine war, the counterfeit Armageddon, And just as Joel talks about, it's the greatest armies though that was ever assembled or ever. So the armies are bigger there than there will be at Armageddon, and we don't get any numbers that are uh, you know, for you further on passages and revelation to the numbers in Armageddon. And what's interesting about the woes that are that that are happening at the at this time of the trumpets and those that are released from the abyss is the first woe, right, So this is this is important stuff. And people who don't have the seal or whether or not it's Christians or it's just one hundred and forty four thousand good arguments on both sides, they're going to be stung by these things for five months and they're going to want death and it's not going to come. This is going to be horrific for whoever they run run across on. It's interesting that the Hebrew word for scorpion is a crab. And it's also interesting that in Sumeria in pre flood times they had these warrior gods that were part of it says created by TMT, But I think it's I don't think they create gods. I think they're just part of the angelic saba, host of heaven an army. That these are the warrior destroyer type of angels that they you know, rebelled against God with in, you know, in the original rebellion, and that they were called the Akraba Malou sometimes also called the Girda Balou. But they are if you look at the depictions on the release, if you if you google that, they are almost identical for the description of these things coming out of the Abyss. And they had the ability to destroy the world. Is the power of the weapons that these things had, and they they act exactly the same. So Ryan was saying that it's his belief that these are degraded falling in angels in a different sort of stature than that what they would have had before they were sentenced. And I think that makes a lot of sense. And we see that in another group of angels that probably if they were degraded after the flood, they would have ended up going to the Abyss for the same types of crimes as the ones angels before the flood. And that's the satire. And that's the Hebrew word saire, and it's a contracted word, and air is the word that and some people just say ear is the Hebrew word that's used four times in the den in the Book of Daniel, chapter four for watcher and saw is a short and formed in that contracted word for harry or shaggy, and that the definition of satyre saire is a shagy goat god or a harry goat god, or a shaggy goat, as it's also used in the Old Testament. And these are degraded watchers, the satiers, just like the scorpions are. And so I think he's bang on that these are the you know, the the destroyer class that a baddened Apolyon. And I think is Azel the scapegoat who was the destroyer of the world, just a scapegoat, goes back in the King James version Bible too, Azazel for all of the sins of the anti deliving world and taught the world the arts of making weapons, the art of war that wasn't there before. That is, you know, the cause of the violence through the demigod Nuffling that paraded the world along with the universal religion, into absolute destruction. And what's also interesting about what Ryan had said earlier that and I thought was really good. He was he was He's thinking that somehow, some way, there is a possession or as the polytheist would probably call it in this case, an avatar avatara effect going on with the leader of the Abyss, who is going to be the Avatar with the Avatara Antichrist and give him additional power in the end time. And what's interesting is that the Son of Perdition is part of a Greek set of Greek words that are associated with Apollion and goes through to God's like Apollo, and that he is either allegorically a son of Azazel or a bad Napoleon, because those are titles, they're not an angel's name. It ends inn el for an angel's name. So it's a title, just as Shiva is a destroyer God and the equivalent god in the Hindu pantheon. And so it seems like perhaps maybe at the time of the mortal wound, just before the midpoint of the last seven years that Antichrist receives, maybe that's the point where that incarnation as has been inserted into Christianity, which is a polytheis term that Shiva and Vishnu used to do, like Vishnu was the incarnation into Buddha, just as Antichrist is going to be the new Buddha. It's a it's not a Christian concept. We have to be careful of that term, and that's why they look at Antichrist as being a as an incarnation for the end time, because he's just one of many that have come along that these gods have gone into. And we know biblically angels can do this because Satan entered into Judas just before the crucifixion to go through with betraying Jesus because he was struggling to do that. So we know Satan and angels by extension would have that ability to do that. So I just thought i'd underline that point that Ryan's made a couple of times on the scorpion angels into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was all interesting right there. So then we got the seventh trumpet and then we got the the plagues after that, right the seven plagues or the vials or some some people would call it, or bulls is another thing they would call it.
Speaker 2: Uh, the seven is that the wrath that you were talking about, Gary.
Speaker 4: It is, and we it's the it's the year of the Lord's wrath that the Old Testament talks about being poured out, poured out over the last time of the day of the Lord. And so these wrath bulls are going to effect sometime into Antichrist reign, so they're not starting right at his reign. He's going to have a rain where things start, you know, are are going I think reasonably well. But then the wars and things, just as in Daniel eleven, after the abomination, we start to see some of those wars, that some of the pushback from the rest of the countries around the world. And so uh, it's I always find it astounding how the image and the prophetic language of the Old Testament and the New Testament always matches up in perfection. And so if we look at that as a year of the Lord's wrath, the year of his vengeance, and I won't go through all the different passages on that, then that's the time of the wrath pulls, and that's what we're not going to be part of because that's reserved for the people who take the mark worship anti Christ and worship Satan.
Speaker 2: Ryan or Scott either one.
Speaker 5: Well, I would say that to me, the wrath of God is falling throughout the last three and a half years.
Speaker 3: That is what I see happening, because clearly the.
Speaker 5: Angels loose from the bottomless pit and the huge army from Joel chapter two that's in the sixth seal. Are God's wrath upon this earth? You know, I don't think they're there to give tribulation to the saints, necessarily to torment those that don't take the mark. And also it's true that during the entire three and a half year second half of the three and a half years is when I believe this the Everlasting Gospel is being preached to me. Once Moses and Elijah or whoever the two witnesses are finish their testimony, I believe they're going to be caught up along with the one hundred and forty four thousand, and I would call that amid tribulation rapture of that group of people. But once they leave Israel flees, that's when the war and Revelation twelve takes place and the angels are cast down. So to me, all the entire three and a half years, at the last half are the ones is God's wrath being poured down. I equate the day of the Lord as the entire thousand year reign of Christ plus the darkness of the last three and a half years, because the Day of the Lord is darkness and not light. And yet when the Lord comes, he's the day spring, the day dawns, and he brings light back. So it's the day of the Lord the whole time. He's her reigning on the earth. But it begins with wrath, just as the Hebrew day starts with the evening and then the morning. And incidentally, that everlasting Gospel is being preached by an angel. No humans are left to preach a gospel during the last three and a half years. It's angels saying, don't take the mark, worship God and come out of Babylon, which to me is apostate Jerusalem under the auspices of the Antichrist.
Speaker 3: But that's another another story.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ryan, we're on the seven bulls now right, Go ahead, Gary.
Speaker 4: So I look at the gospel being preached that Jesus talks about as being a first three and a half year event, and just as it happens before the abomination in the chronology that he provides, part of that gospel being preaches one hundred and forty four thousand and the two Witnesses, and then at Revelation fourteen six you get the final Angel that is going to preach the final Gospel, and then we get that interesting summary afterwards for the summary of the last three and a half years. So that's kind of the cutoff of that preaching of the Gospel. And then you go into the last three and a half years, and I think you're going to see horrible events all the way through the three and a half years, but I still look at the year of the Lord's favor and then the year of the Lord's wrath. Ryan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean these are all excellent points, and I would just add two things. One that you know, Gary kind of already alluded to how we're seeing this kind of again the repetition, right, So much of this I believe was like, you know, repetition of the Exodus judgments and even mentioned before a second Exodus, Right, this is like God is now directing his judgment in a similar fashion. Water turn to blood, sores, boils on the skin. So we're seeing this repetition of the excess and then even darkness directed specifically at the Antichrist's seat at his throne. So I would add that and the other thing too, to remember when we think about the witnesses, the one hundred and forty four thousand, the angel that's actually preaching to the world saying don't take the mark of the beast. Is that there is gonna be massive I believe, supernatural deception from the Antichrist, from the false prophet, and from all the angels that are now on earth. Right the veil is removed, It says that, so the you know, think about the world has to be massively deceived to just embrace the Antichrist. The Revelation thirteen says they're gonna worship Satan even during the vile judgments and the and the trumpet judgments, they still don't repent. God brings these cataclysmic judgments death, a third the population dies, and people still don't repent, it says, of their sorceries. So people are gonna really you know. And of course in Matthew twenty four is that even the elect could be deceived if it were possible. So this is going to be mind blowing supernatural deception taking place. And so I agree with all the other points, just wanted to add that as well as to why you see the people still are resisting God after all of this, you know, cataclysmic judgment.
Speaker 5: Incidentally, the word sorceries there you mentioned in Revelation is the Greek word pharmacopedia, which to do with drugs, pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, and what's interesting is Babylon deceives the world with her sorceries Pharmakaia.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 4: Babylon is going to be the one who sets up the beast system for Antichrist. That's going to include the implant system, right, that's going to be delivering as the Davos people were saying in twenty seventeen, they want digitally applied medicine through the implant system, and they're going to deliver this within that sort of manner that connects to all the other different sort of technologies through the healthcare system. And people are going to demand it because I think most of I think the seals and the trumpet judgments are contrived catastrophes by the rulers of the earth and again separate from the wrath of God that is reserved for the people who, as you know, we've talked about taking the market worshiping Satan an Antichrist. So I just think that's just so kind of interesting in terms of looking at it from from that kind of perspective that really is.
Speaker 5: You're not saying that Davos Group has anything to do with the Serpent Brotherhood, are you, Gary?
Speaker 3: I sure hope they aren't.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, or the Committee of Three under no, nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now we're getting into some deep stuff, all right. So all right, so we got the sixth Bowl, then the seventh bull is poured. Okay, so thunder lightning earthquake destroys the cities of the world. Okay, uh, now we got the seventh Bull. So what's next after that? What's happened?
Speaker 2: What happened? What's after the twenty one judgments? What's next?
Speaker 4: Ryan?
Speaker 2: You could you could take it? Since I think.
Speaker 3: A sure sure, so yeah, yeah, yeah. So so it's interesting. Right, so you have at the at the sixth bowl right now, you have the drying up of the euphrates right first, you have the angels coming from it at the at the sixth trumpet. But now now we're getting ready for you know, the war, right for the gathering of the armies at Army Geddon. And I mentioned this before that I believe Armygeddon is really a series of battles that Gary mentioned before. The prophecies we see in Ezekiel, and of course in Revelation twelve, with the remnant is taken into the wilderness to be supernaturally protected by God, the believing remnant. And I believe Jesus even says he's going to preach with the preach to them and plead with them, and try them and teach them right, so again a repetition of the exous. I believe that's going to take place in Edom Basra while you have it Armageddon, which I believe is where the Antichrist gathers his armies right so northwest of Jerusalem and then heads on a warpath towards Jerusalem, heading south by southeast, while the Lord Jesus Christ is coming north by northwest, meeting at Jerusalem, which I believe is where the final battle takes place. So they drive them through. Phrase is really the time to marshal the armies for this final assault on Jerusalem to war with Jesus. And I believe you see the prophecies again that say who is this coming from Eden with blood stained garments? In Revelation nineteen, we already see Jesus coming and it says he already has blood on his robes. And I believe because he's battling the enemy forces all the way to clash with the Antichrist at Jerusalem where he's going to be ultimately judged. I believe right in the Valley of jehosephat mm.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Anything to add Scott or or Gary to that, I'll let Scott go first.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 5: I'll just say yeah, I mean somewhere in there is the the judgment of the Great Horror, and I'll suspect it coincides there. I do think mystery Babylon has to do with this, this antichrist alignment of Jerusalem, but him taking that, you know, that throne, so to speak, him setting up the abomination of desolation in the temple and that desecration, so that judgment is going to take place as well. I think it's all coinciding that that meeting to me in Jerusalem seems to be the the h where everything's culminating. I would agree with Ryan on that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I would say a couple of things on this is is that I would place the place of armageddon closer to Mount Herman, and I agree with I got something flashing on my screen here that we go get it away. I would agree with some others who would say that that g it should be understood in Armageddon as silent that happened in about the time of Tiberius. So it would be Horrors and Mountain Harror Madonne, which is the word for congregation. And I think the Council of the Gods was located on Mount Herman. And I won't go through all the details, but I think that's where you're going to have it, on the slopes of Mount Hermon and then all throughout right into the valleys of Lebanon because of the size of the armies and things like that, and that Jesus is coming not only from Bosra and Edam, but he is exerting judgment. Either Antichrist is doing it or Jesus is doing it with also Ammon and Moab and a couple of other countries. But it's not always clear to me that could be Antichrist as he's marching back and north, that he's going through and doing that destruction as described in Daniel eleven. So I would like I said, I would just place it more on the plain below Mount Herman for Armageddon. And I was thinking about that drying up of the Euphrates. Maybe something different than crossing the Euphrates here because there's a couple, there's an event that happens in between. So you could have a drying up because of all of the other destruction and droughts and things that would be going on. But you have this scourge that is in Revelation twelve at the midpoint of the last seven years, at the time Judah is going to flee Jerusalem and be protected for three and a half years in the wilderness, you have this scourge that is like a river that the dragon or Satan is going to spew out to try and kill them at that time. And as you take that back to Versus in the Book of Isaiah, that this overwhelming scourge is going to overwhelm end time due to at that time this seems to be a breaking of the dams that earn the euphrates rivers, because it seems to have words in Hebrew that link back to the rivers of the Euphrates that are spilling over that are going to take them by day and night, but God's going to protect them. And also like the aspect about the connection that Ryan made into Second Exodus, because again in Revelation twelve, you have God taking them by the wings of eagles, which is the same words that are used in the First Exodus, and so you get all of those things sort of coming together from that sort of aspect. And then the final thing is is timing of Babylon seems to be as a destruction of the universal religion, so Antichrist can set up his own relie and his worship, just as is also described in Daniel eleven with you know a God that his fathers didn't know. And in Revelation seventeen, what's really interesting is is you have the ten Kings are going to hand over their beast through their power for one hour so that they can destroy Babylon, and that seems to be from that chronology again right after the midpoint of the seven years, and then you get the mark of the Beast showing loyalty to anti Christ, only in a whole new religion being set up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're now we're at the Seventh Bull, which is thunder lightning, earthquake destroys the cities in the world, the Great City. So so we got the Battle of Armageddon, then we got the Seventh Bull, and what would be after that, Guys, what's on the timeline is this Jesus is coming back. You'll be back now, right? Is that the next thing Jesus would be coming back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we're we're closing in on Revelation nineteen Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're pretty Malaysia nineteen Sarmageddon. So Jesus is back. At that point, everybody's destroyed, right, and then you start the millennium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And then there's the angel that takes hold of Lucifer Satan and binds him with the chain for a thousand years, and.
Speaker 2: Then after that we have Satan coming back.
Speaker 1: Well that thousand years that we have right there is uh A lot of pastors say that nobody's going to be able to die, you know during that time, people are going to be living for a thousand years?
Speaker 2: Is that? Do you guys agree with that or what is?
Speaker 4: Guess?
Speaker 3: I think it's more than a lengthened lifespans. Right in the Book of Isaiah, it talks about that if you you know, basically, if you if you die at one hundred years old, basically you're cursed. So I don't think so I think people will die. It will be death, yeah, moral body of physical moral bodies, but it's going to make a return to how it was before the flood, where lifespans were much much lower. I believe, and I believe really, uh, the earth itself, right, is going to be Jesus calls it in the Gospels, the regeneration that he's going to recreate. I believe the earth is going to return to the conditions it was like in the Garden of Eden. And so you have the longer lifespans, you have better vegetation, you have peace with animals and man again, right, so there are no more predators and things like that. So I think that explains why you have the long lifespans. I think because it's a similar I believe a hyperbaric environment. Actually, I believe that the the world you know of the Garden of Eden was and before the flood, was hyperbaric environment which prolonged lifespans, blocked out UV, radiation, all these types of things that can benefit life living.
Speaker 5: So plus plus there's a newly built temple at that point, we could say the fourth pole if you really want to technical.
Speaker 3: And he's Eger.
Speaker 5: Describes that as a as a water that comes out from under the altar that to the hinder and the former sea, and trees grow along the banks that they're going to use for healing of the nations, and I think they'll be eating that fruit for that longevity as well. I think there's going to be a lot of healing going on during that time.
Speaker 3: Liked Lik in the Garden of Eden, right, exactly, exactly, good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I find the Millennium absolutely fascinating in terms of I mean, there's not much information, but there's a lot of inferences there that I just get me thinking in a thousand different directions. And one of the things is that somehow there's going to be survivors yeap, other than Israel that are going to go into the millennium. So there will be survivors that come through those who didn't take the mark obviously and weren't killed, so not everybody is killed, so they're there. They weren't they weren't saved from going through the wrath, right, they were part of that whole thing. But some of them are going to survive, and some of them are the Gentiles, because you get the descendant of Magog and Gog at the end of the thousand years that are going to join up with Satan when Satan's released again. And I find that absolutely sort of interesting. And then you have those you know that were slain for taking the mark. They're going to rule with Jesus for a thousand years, right, So that's kind of their reward for going through earning their their their their immortality by through fire. Right, they have to go through the absolute fire to earn that salvation, the hard way. As bad as the tribulation is, wrath is way worth, way worse. And also you have and just give me a second, I lost my train of thought there just for a second. But you have a scenario where you have something that needs to be also completed, that the Book of Life was created from before creation, and I think that's part of the period that there will still be that last opportunity to give everybodies whose names were written into that book have the opportunity to keep that name there or have it erased, just as what we have had through the first six thousand years. And this is going to be a reign also in comparative to the last six thousand years. And it's also going to drive home a point to the descendants of Adam is that just as the angels, even though they were created immortal and they had intimate knowledge of God, they knew how powerful he was, they still rebelled. Now, humankind, after everything that's happened, right, and everything that they've seen that happened with the people who had faith in God and Jesus, how they were raised up, you're still going to have a rebellion by some at the end of the millennium. And I think it's part of that last chapter to say, hey, you're going to be like angels, but be careful because you have to choose wisely. And rebellion takes you to the lake of fire, whether it's for the Second Death or for the immortals, but it's and for the anti Christ and and and the false prophet. So it's an interesting set of teachings that that are going on in that in that short little chapter, and that leads into death being destroyed and everything being tossed into the like of fire, and then you have the resurrection also as part of that is the resurrection of the dead. So yeah, it's not long, but it's just got so many things wrapped in there.
Speaker 3: That's a really good point, Gary, that's a really good observation about the people who because I do believe, certainly they're going to be survivors, right, says those who are left off from the nations who came up against Jerusalem. But that, Matthew, that all the sheep and the goats exactly. But the idea that now you have because you have several classes of beings on the earth and the millennium, right, you have, I believe, the glorified Christians like the martyrs you mentioned who now rule and rain. You have the Church, who I believe will be in glorified byes. But then you have the flesh and blood mortal humans, and you have angels. But there are going to be some humans who, like you said, who've lived through it all, through the Great, through the Antichrist, the Great replace in the wrath Armageddon, seeing Christ return and defeat everyone locked Satan away and then live in peace right absence Satan's influence and still rebell That's a really phenomenal observation and how it really is like the angels. You know, I've never really considered that. That's a really really, really really great observation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we have that, then we have after the thousand years Satan is released, right.
Speaker 2: And which is interesting and uh, and then we have.
Speaker 1: It talks about the Gog and Magad together together to battle, Right, that's interesting, Josh.
Speaker 3: On that point, I might throw this thought out.
Speaker 5: During the thousand year reign, the Israel is restored as a priesthood people, a priesthood kingdom again, and they'll be in those glorified bodies reigning with Christ. But the nations that get to go into the millennium that are selected in Matthew twenty five that survived, as we talked about, I think they're going to have to have the opportunity to believe on Christ as Lord during that time, even with the longevity and everything else. Like Gary's making this point about the angels, they're like angels in a way, and they're required to keep the Feast of Tabernacles every year to go up every year. I believe that final Gog and Magog battle is going to take place during a Feast of Tabernacles because it says they compass the camp of the Saints surround. Well, if they're camping, that's tense, right, I'm just using modern vernacular. So I would say that would be the perfect time for him to attack. When the Lord destroys him, you know, fire comes down yeah.
Speaker 1: Fire, Yeah, basically and God uh and fire came down from God out of heaven devoured him. The devil who deceived them cast into the lake of fire. Brimstone and beasts and false prophet are so basically they're thrown to the lake of fire, and it says they are tormented day and night forever and ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, next will be the Great White Throne Judgment. Right on that. That's the next thing.
Speaker 1: When do you guys believe the the Beama Seed of Christ is?
Speaker 2: Is that is? Do you believe that's when you die? You just that happens then?
Speaker 1: Or or between the White the Great White Throne Judgment and the Bema Seed of Christ, where would you guys place those two are? I know that the Beema Seed of Christ is for the believers and then the Great White Throne Judgment is for everyone.
Speaker 2: So I just had a question on that.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't know what do you think Ryan or Gary or Scott whoever would like to answer that one?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I kind of I have seen the Bama seat as like an individual you know, judgment. You know, yeah, it is a judgment of evaluation. However you want to call it, but that you know, when you die, you'll stand before God. Obviously you are saved, but it's just to.
Speaker 6: Put their inheritance basically your inheritance what.
Speaker 3: You've done for the crown exactly.
Speaker 4: Yes, So crown, your reward, and your sins are thrown in into the like the fire at Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if it's not our individual standing before the Lord, which could take place, you know, and in the rapture right afterwards and then before we come back, or it could be when the Lord returns it says on his head or many crowns, and maybe those are the crowns he's going to be giving. You know, they're his crowns. It's his glory obviously, but we may wear them too, because this is we are his glory, and maybe we may be reigning with him with those crowns. So it could be the Beama seat is when he comes back to judge the nation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, since thought, and I also think that there's for the for the dead that rise to be judged that I think the Book of Romans talks about a possibility that God reserves the right to commit them to the lake of fire for the second death or not. Uh, And He'll judge them by their hearts and the laws within their hearts and how they follow that. And so, I mean, I'm not dogmatic on that, but I'm just looking at what the Book of Romans discusses. And I do know our God is so forgiving for that people who didn't know Christ, that there's going to be some sort of I guess I'm not sure what the right word is, some sort of process that will give an opportunity if some people were just that darn good on faith of doing the right thing, that there might be a reward for that. So but I leave that up to God. I mean, judgment is for God, and if he does or he doesn't doesn't matter to me. And I don't tread on the domain of God, and he can choose who he wants to give a pardon to or not.
Speaker 1: Yes, awesome grace, we have a beautiful, wonderful God. So and then now we have at the end is all things made new. Now I saw a new heaven and new earth for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. I thought it was amazing that how it says that God is going to come down and reign with man like prepared a bride adoring for her husband. I thought that was super interesting. There's gonna be God's throne, so there's gonna be a new heaven and a new Earth, and God is gonna be reigning with us.
Speaker 2: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I just I was reading through and I and honestly, I've read that before and it just kind of I don't know why, but sometimes when you're reading through the Bible just breeched through certain parts and don't understand. But as I was studying the Book of Revelation for this podcast, I just went through and I read that to my wife like and she's like, that almost sounds like a fairy tale.
Speaker 2: I'm like, babe, this is the Bible.
Speaker 1: Is just it's it's it's amazing that that that happens at the end, and and all the stuff that we have to go through through humanity and all the stuff that God has gone through with us, we end up being able to reign with God.
Speaker 2: I thought it was this beautiful ending to to our beginning, not ending for us. It's just it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And I suggest, I really suggest, honestly, guys, everybody that's listening to this podcast, I suggest that you you read the Book of Revelation, listen to what these gentlemen are teaching you, and uh and and you know, and and also there's different perspectives and everything out there, and I suggest you guys study those as well because and and pray to God for discernment, because there's there's different perceptions and of this.
Speaker 2: You know, in man is going to have different perceptions.
Speaker 1: Obviously, like Brian and Gary and Scott are pretty much on the same page, but you know they disagree here and there. But what it is is it's a beautiful, beautiful thing that God does for us in the Book of Revelation. It sounds crazy and it's horrific and hard, but it's.
Speaker 2: Just beautiful how it ends up.
Speaker 1: But I suggest, do you guys want to add anything to the end of Revelation at all?
Speaker 2: I don't want to take it up too much.
Speaker 3: But we don't want to do that. If we add to that book, we might.
Speaker 4: We want the blessing, we don't want the curse.
Speaker 5: I just I just think it's a sad thing that what comes to my mind when I think about the New Heaven, the New Earth, and New Jerusalem, and I see the description of that city and I see the beauty of the golden streets and the foundations of the jewels, and what what my mind goes to being born on to buy you is those gates made out of pearl.
Speaker 3: I want to see that oyster.
Speaker 1: That's right, seriously, so we got that.
Speaker 4: I'd make a couple of points just on that, just that we don't know when it says heavens, is it sort of understood as the Greek term as the whole cosmos? Or is it the Hebrew term that that's what they're substituting in Greek for that meeting heavens In the Hebrew is there's three heavens. There's the firmament that includes the sun and everything inwards. There's the balance of the physical universe after that, and then there's a heaven in heaven. So we don't know which one of those three heavens that that's going to be. Could be two of the heavens. I don't think it's all three of the heavens, but we're not real sure. And then the other thing is is we're not told anything about what happens leading into eternity going forward, And that's part of the faith that you have to have and be rock solid on that it's all going to be good and we're going to be reigning, but we don't know over what, where, or anything. And it's all part of the whole faith thing that the Bible preaches from the time of Abraham right through to the end of Revelation.
Speaker 2: And Ryan, you want to add to that, not to the book, just to the to the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean it's great, it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you know, you read Revelation twenty one to one, right, It's it's like Genesis one one all over again, a new Heaven and new Earth, right got And I love that. It just shows the beauty the Bible, the consistency through you know, fifteen hundred years of writing, right, you know, summary Genesis from Revelation. But also that just God's plan that God loves us so much. You know, that's really you know, the main takeaway. You know, we Revelation ends. You know, Jesus is pleading anyone, you know, whoever is the thirst come, the spirit is bidding you come. Enjoy this. I want to know Jesus wants everyone right when he tells in the Gospels, go go out into the highways and the byways and compel people to come to the wedding. And that's the thing, and I just love it. I just love the fact. And I think Gary made a great point that you have to have that great faith in the future. I'm excited. I'm glad that we don't know. I'm actually undecided. I'm glad that we don't know what's gonna happen in the Eternal Kingdom. I'll want some surprises because I'm they want to discover about as what are we going to be doing, what are we ruling over right? We don't know, but I'm excited for it. And I just think that, you know, the most important thing is that Jesus says, you know, he closes very personally by saying, I'm writing this like to you to invite you. And so I hope that people see that it's a beautiful, beautiful story, that we know the end at least up until that we know the evil is gonna lose, and that they can trust in God's promises and his invitation and receive it for sure.
Speaker 1: Jason, any last words, Jason before you go, You're kind of work tomorrow.
Speaker 4: No, man, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get some some shutout, stay away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all good. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have did a sixteen hour night last night too, so and now Scott, thank you. I know you have to work too, and I appreciate it. And everybody that's listening, I just want to say, well, first off, I want to say thank you to Gary.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott, thank you, Ryan, thank you Jason.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate everybody, you know, to have you know, when I first started this podcast, to have Gary, Wayne.
Speaker 2: And then Scott and Ryan on it, it just it just blows my mind.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I used to watch Gary back in the day, you know, and on the fourth watch and listen, and just to have you guys on is amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, God is great.
Speaker 1: I thank the Lord for this, you know, and I appreciate this opportunity, and I appreciate you guys all showing up and and you know, and and coming and and sharing all this research that you guys have done. You know, there's deep, deep research that goes into this. I've only been doing this podcasting for about like a year and a half, and it's there's so.
Speaker 2: Much research going into each episode.
Speaker 1: I can imagine all the books that you guys are writing in all the time and effort you put in. So I appreciate you guys taking the time out for this for our audience, you know, and thank you everybody that's listening. I just want to say, you know, the Bible is just right now. Is the time, guys, just to just to pick up the Bible. I know that conspiracies are awesome and it's amazing, you know, the World Economic Forum, the Secret Societies and all this stuff. You know that you can get into the Genesis six conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Get into all that.
Speaker 1: But they'll just read the Bible, you know, just start out with the Bible so that you can get the you know, your foundation is solid, you know, because when all that the reason why people are so deceived at the end times is because they're not rightly dividing the word or they're not even reading the Bible. They're taking you know, they're they're letting Satan fulfill their whole day, uh with with not giving time to God, you know, and we need to give God your time and we need to spend time with the Lord.
Speaker 2: Whether you have to wake up.
Speaker 1: An hour earlier or stay up an hour later, what do you whatever you have to do. I just suggest that, you know, I just I pray, you know, in Jesus's name, that people just just go, you know, read the Bible, start a relationship with the Lord. It's not about Religion's about relationship. I just want to say that, you know, I think it's vastly important everything we went over. You guys understand that they're deceived because they didn't get into the Word and have that relationship with God. They were married to the world and not married to God. So we'll end this in prayer, you know, and I will end this in prayer. And this is a mighty, mighty episode.
Speaker 3: I really loved it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you guys. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: But Father God and the name of Jesus, once again, I just want to thank you for giving us a clear connection, and I appreciate everything you do for us.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 1: I just pray for everybody that's listening right now, please let them not have to wait to go through all these you know, the twenty one judgments or anything like that. They don't need to wait for that. The time is now, you know, to just get into the Lord. You know, we don't know if the raptures pre mid.
Speaker 2: We have no.
Speaker 1: Idea you know what we're gonna have to go through, but it's better to be prepared.
Speaker 2: You know. The government, we know, Lord could come in and take the Bibles away.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: We're so worried about them taking the guns away, Lord, but they could take the Bibles away. What are we gonna do when we're going up against these principalities of evil, Lord, and we don't have the Bible memorized, you know.
Speaker 2: So I just want to.
Speaker 1: Say, God, please everybody that's listening right now, Please, Lord, just you know, do a supernatural invitation to them to just.
Speaker 2: Start reading the Bible and have a relationship with you.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 2: We appreciate everything you do for us and we love you. Lord. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen, Amen, guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you guys could please subscribe check out Ryan Peterson check out Judgment of the Nephilheem on YouTube, and you guys, Caul subscribe to that.
Speaker 2: Scott Mitchell is Bible Mysteries. If you guys could.
Speaker 1: Please subscribe to his YouTube and also listen to him on Spotify, Apple or all app distributors. Gary Wayne, you guys know that he's on all these shows crushing it and doing great things, and you know when his new book comes out, and also these books. Please, guys, these guys are doing this for free. I'm not paying them a dime and I don't make a dime off of doing this either, So if you guys could just support them. We got Genesis sixth Conspiracy from Gary Wayne, we have the Final Nephiling from Ryan Peterson and also Judgment of the Nephilien. Please guys, support them. They're just here sharing the knowledge for free, guys, and that's amazing. So in any way, if you guys could support them, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you guys for listening. We love all of you guys, and we appreciate you