Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about.
Speaker 1: When couples fake love and happiness. Let me say it again, when couples fake love and happiness, the truth always comes out in the wash, so to speak.
Speaker 2: I've always told you faking and pretending.
Speaker 1: Gets you nowhere but right in the place you've always been, in that negative state of mind. You know, some people fake it. You hear them say fake it till you make it. You never make it when you fake it. That's the point I'm trying to make. You never make it. You never are able to take it when you fake it.
Speaker 2: Because faking helps a person to get through.
Speaker 1: Day to day, but it don't change their situation, meaning it does not change what's going on inside.
Speaker 2: So you can fake all you want.
Speaker 1: The benefit for your growth is none.
Speaker 2: It's none.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people are in relationships, married and just in relationships who supposedly are so very much in love. And I'm sure there is some degree of caring, there a high level degree of caring. But saying you're in love with someone and being in love with them, saying you love someone and really loving them, those are different. Loving someone and being in love with them is something else, but both are required and necessary for a healthy, happy relationship. The biggest problem for most people is they seek happiness and love in a significant other.
Speaker 2: But I want you to think about something.
Speaker 1: How can a significant other give you that when they don't have it for themselves, When they don't have that love for themselves, how.
Speaker 2: Are they going to give it to you?
Speaker 1: And for you to be a person who's seeking love and happiness and a significant other tells.
Speaker 2: Me you don't have it in you. That's where a lot of people fail themselves. They look at.
Speaker 1: Individuals and thinking that they're gonna make them happy and they're gonna change them, things are gonna be better.
Speaker 2: They look at individuals for resolved resolution.
Speaker 1: A difference. But you have to be what you're looking for. You have to be what you're looking for. If you're not, you will, without a shadow of a doubt, get involved with someone who is.
Speaker 2: Like minded or worse.
Speaker 1: Guarantee you're going to get with someone who's light minded, are worse an individual who's mature, who have mentally grown and mature.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you they will not risk be on someone who's not.
Speaker 1: Because it's just too much work. It's too much drama and chaos. It's too much friction. People who have gone through learn from their experiences. You know that, I'm saying, been there, done that. They're not trying to do that. But people who don't understand love, because they don't love themselves and they have not mentally grown to that level of understanding, they won't see anything that they need to see.
Speaker 2: So people get together. First of all, they get together in the wrong ways.
Speaker 1: They get together for the wrong reasons, and they get together with the wrong people. So people get in relationships and they go deeper into these relationships knowing they have problems, but they think, oh, well, we get married or we you know, send this relationship on another level. Things are gonna get better. Things are gonna get better. He's gonna change or she's gonna change. It don't work like that. So a lot of people get together and they be together for a while, and they fake and they pretend love and happiness.
Speaker 2: But what happens when people do.
Speaker 1: This is resentment and anger builds up. And no matter how much people smile and pretend everything is good inside, they're dying inside. They're angry, they're resentful, they're regretful because now They have to keep up this facade because they feel they have an image to protect and portray. But it is something that is crippling people. People are so much more worried about their image that they don't look at how it's affecting them. When I hear of couples, you know, murder suicide, because rarely.
Speaker 2: It's people bring to both die, you know, to commit suicide. Rarely is that. Most times it's murder suicide.
Speaker 1: When I hear murder suicide and people say, oh, it's such a shock, I just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: You know, I never saw the signs they were so in love.
Speaker 1: See, people can make anything look like what they wanted to look like. It's just like all the negativity when it comes to statistics about black people. You hear all of these negativities, all of these negative statistics. I don't care what it is about black people. It's negative statistically. But that's because people can make numbers be what they want them to be. Period I learned this through statistics and doing research. You can manipulate numbers to make them be whatever you want them to be, and even more so depending on the agency or organization that's doing the stats.
Speaker 2: So you can.
Speaker 1: Make anyone believe anything that you want them to believe according to what you present to the world.
Speaker 2: Some people outright show who they are.
Speaker 1: They show their negativity, they show chaos and drama because they're constantly bickering and fighting in the public's eye. But when you have people who are of some type of status, some level of status, they're not gonna carry on like that in public. They're gonna fake and protect. They're gonna get on social media and smile and act as if everything is okay, that they're so happy.
Speaker 2: But it's not the truth. Just because you didn't see a.
Speaker 1: Couple argue, you didn't hear a couple argue, you never saw them fight, or anything like that, it does not mean that they were happy. People of some form of status on social media, they're going to portray themselves as something they are not. They're gonna put on smiles that look real, they're gonna act in ways that looks real, and they do that because, like I said, they have an image to uphold. You know, they worked hard to get to where they are, so they have an image to uphold. So they go on to carry on as if everything is well, all is well. Everything is good. But just because they do that doesn't mean it is so. So people miss the signs. But there are always signs and red flags, always without fail but people fail to see them because they only see what their minds are capable of sining. People miss the truth because, like I said, they can only see what their eyes are capable of seining because of the mindsets that they have.
Speaker 2: And that's a fact. And then when people end up.
Speaker 3: Murdered or maimed, really really really really hurt physically hurt, then people say, I never saw this coming.
Speaker 2: I never saw it coming.
Speaker 1: And then some people will say, well, I saw the signs, because you know.
Speaker 2: I saw this. I saw that. You know, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: See the signs, but they reject them, they deny what they see, and only until something tragic happens, some people say.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, well she told me this, so he told me that.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't fix other people, but sometimes you can help save a person from death, possibly possibly.
Speaker 2: By saying something.
Speaker 1: You never know, you could possibly save a person from death by saying something.
Speaker 2: It's very very very unfortunate.
Speaker 1: It's very very very unfortunate that people spend so many years together and then commit murder suicide. It's horrible. But let me tell you, no one, no one, and I do mean no one wakes up and say, I'm gonna kill my spouse, I'm gonna kill my girlfriend, I'm gonna kill my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: No things lead up to that period. Things lead up to it.
Speaker 1: Now, people have committed murder because they lost their minds. One day, I'll tell you this story, but one that's true. I'm not talking about that. I'm not talking about those kind of people who literally lost their minds because of things they got into. I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about couples who fake and pretend, who fake love and happiness because they feel they have a status that they have to uphold. They have an image that they can't taint. But see, when they get to that point of no return, they don't care about their image anymore because in their minds, they are going to be gone anyway.
Speaker 2: So they don't care about the image anymore.
Speaker 1: Their focus is on doing what they have been pondering over doing.
Speaker 4: See, it's easy, I mean extremely easy to fool the masses. Because of the mindset that people have, It's easy to manipulate and deceive the masses because people.
Speaker 2: They only see according to their mindsets. They cannot see beyond what they're able to comprehend.
Speaker 1: So people miss the signs, or they see the signs and reject them because it just can't be, you know, it just can't be. They are happy until something tragic happened and everybody is shocked and blown away, which is a normal reaction to be shocked and blown away, even if something tragic happens, but there's a difference when you have seen things to lead up to that. But a lot of people don't because if I'm rich and my husband.
Speaker 2: Is rich, and we have.
Speaker 1: Status and all of this, we are going to do what everybody else do, pretend everything is good. But then behind closed doors, we can't stand each other. That's what people do. That's the way it works. You don't get along behind closed doors. There's no connectiveness behind closed doors. There's always arguments behind closed doors. You're tired because you're tired of faking and pretending. You're exhaust stick from faking and pretending. Put it on facides. It's exhausting. So it drives people deeper and deeper into darkness because they are mentally and physically exhausted from faking and pretending because their image is more important to them.
Speaker 2: Than their peace.
Speaker 1: See that's when you get above yourself, when you think your image and your status and your title and money and things.
Speaker 2: Are more important than your peace. So a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Miss the signs. And those in the relationships. The women who have been murdered, they know they knew what was going on, but.
Speaker 2: They never made reports. They never told anyone.
Speaker 1: And I truly can say I get that because when I was in an abusive relationship, I told no one. I never told a soul. He was in the military, I never told a soul. But I got smart, I out smart at him, and I got out way away, literally to save my life, to save my children's life. You know, I did endure for a while, but the whole time I was scheming and planning until I could do what I needed to do to get out of there. Some people never do that because they think, oh, it's gonna get better, or he will never do.
Speaker 2: This to me, or she will never do this to me.
Speaker 1: You know, they think that their significant other will never go to that extreme. Never say never when you're dealing with a person who is unhinged.
Speaker 2: When you see the signs of.
Speaker 1: A person who is unstable, believe it, believe it. Status, money, possessions, titles, possessions, None of that matters. Your life is more important. And this goes for the person who is thinking of doing something tragic.
Speaker 2: Your life. If it's more important, your piece is more important.
Speaker 1: If it's not working, then you have to do something else, something positive for you. Because everybody is together, everybody together is not meant to be together. I don't care if you've been together thirty forty fifty years. People just go through life on autopilot. It does not mean they were ever meant.
Speaker 2: To be together. People just trying to make it work.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, when people are so bogged down and so tired mentally and physically of faking, they get to that point of no return. Faking and pretending it is unnecessary. If you're with someone and it's not working, life is not over. If they walk away or if you walk away, that's the best thing for a peace. But some people would rather take out their significant other and take themselves out then for that, you know, for that person to walk away, They rather kill that person before they let that person walk away even though they're tired, even though their tank is on full. They feel like they've invested too much. That means nothing.
Speaker 2: To me. It means nothing over my peace.
Speaker 1: Nothing. But some people don't look at it that way. They feel like they've invested too much. They put too much in it to just walk away. Well, if you kill yourself, you won't enjoy it anyways. If you kill the other person, they won't enjoyed either. No one has to get to that point, No one on the face of the earth has to get to that point. That's why you have to love yourself enough to maintain your peace and not let anyone come along and affect your peace. That's why you have to be in the right mindset already. You can't go into a relationship looking for somebody to complete you. You gotta behold going into it. You must behold going into it. So many people miss the signs in the red flags, They ignore their intuitions, and many people are in their graves right now because of it. It hit me heavy and I just want to talk about it because lately, I know in the last month there's been about six couples that I have heard of with murdered suicide just in a month that I heard of. Just imagine the ones that I haven't heard of. And I'm talking local, you know, vicinity, meaning between where I am and the state i'm in, maybe a couple more states over in the state I'm in, and a couple of states over, so that's close proximity. People ignore too much, People give too many chances, People let too much slide.
Speaker 2: Image is not worth it. It's not.
Speaker 1: If you're in pain mentally and you're trying desperately to hold on to your image and all that, it's not worth it. It's not worth it. You have to love yourself enough to move on because anybody who commits suicide, they're going to hell. And you murder someone, I'm telling you it's not worth it, because what you chose over here is you're going when you leave this world, you're going somewhere to a place that's not good, and that's where you'll be for eternity. There are no doovers over there. There's no doovers over here. Who wants you exit this body. People just need to think about what they're doing. They need to think about the choices that they're making. They need to think about how they're getting in relationships with whom they're getting in relationships.
Speaker 2: With everything glitters is my goal.
Speaker 1: Beauty fades, money gets funny. You're gonna age. And one thing is for certain. Age does not necessarily necessarily come with maturity does not necessarily come with age.
Speaker 2: I had to get it together there. It does not.
Speaker 1: Now your body's going a mature period because we age. But mental maturity does not necessarily come with age. And most people will never reach it because they never choose to change. They never choose to become better. They just take all of their mess into their relationships, on their jobs, everywhere, they go everywhere, but no change ever occurs because they're mentally still the same. And that's why I say these couples, some of them, they get successful together, but mentally they're going deeper and deeper in a hole. So I'm talking about couples, but it could be an individual because technically, in a relationship, you are a couple, but you're still too individuals too. People get together on trauma, they can relate on e bad experiences. People get into relationships because of looks. Some people just want to be in relationships with the wrong people, meaning people that they know that's already married or already in relationships.
Speaker 2: They prefer those kind of relationships. Something is wrong.
Speaker 1: So basically what I'm saying, people get into relationships for all the wrong reasons with the wrong people, and they still move forward in those things, and many end tragically because people refuse to adhere to the signs, the red flags. And although it's so shocking and unbelievable to people, the size of red flags were there.
Speaker 2: I don't care what no one says. They were there. They were just missed.
Speaker 1: Because when people are on a certain level, they have a certain status and they're throwing parties and you know, doing things for the community and for people, people miss everything because they're looking at the good good that they're receiving. They enjoying the benefits, so they're not really paying attention to the things that they should see because they are enjoying the benefits of the labor of those people.
Speaker 2: So I just want you to just.
Speaker 1: Let this sit with you for a while. I'm leaving it right here right there. Thank you for listening. Much much much love. Also check out From the Heart to the Heart by Cherry Me and share. It is something very different, y'all. It's something very different, but check it out. Share, Share this episode much love, please please please.
Speaker 2: Protect your peace.
Speaker 1: I end every episode the same, and I hope and I pray in Jesus' name.
Speaker 2: That you do it. Thank on it