Speaker 1: Get ready for Well, it looks like it's the ninth day of January twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. I'm live on a Friday night. Now. I had a little trouble here trying to get be Pete on the hunt the line. I think he's with me now though. Can you hear me now, Be Pete?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, because for a minute there I had I had two of them. I had none of them. He couldn't hear me, he could hear me. I don't know what the hell's going on. It's a technical issues Friday. I just I threw up my hands and decided to go live at about ten minutes after the hour here. So anyway, we're live. My co host is with me as much as he can be. And you could be too, you could. You could try and get into this mess and why not. There might be a delay on the calls, but I can take them at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Damn, Bpete. You're you're noisy? What's going on? Are you? Are you grinding the coffee? What is all that noise? No?
Speaker 2: I'm not making any noise at all.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, tell me it doesn't sound like, you know, somebody's body cam getting knocked around body And there goes my voice kicking back at me like I was coming through a speakers for a second. I don't know what's going on, guys, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with headphone connection for some reason, it just get cut out and went back to speaker.
Speaker 1: Okay, hopefully it'll it'll stop that because I can't. Okay, it doesn't sound like I'm kicking back now. Okay, let's hope it works. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. This is funny because a lot of times people get mad at me for not going live on time, and I go, well, sometimes, no matter how much setup I do or whatever, and I've had them perfectly set up, everything's ready to go, we go live, and then it goes to crap or you know. I try to set up in the last couple of minutes and it takes me an extra ten fifteen to get the show going, and there's nothing to do about it. It's just the technical issues come and go on a day to day and I can do nothing about it except laugh. So I'm laughing at this because why not, you know, it's just it's perfect, and hopefully we'll get to talk about, you know, some different things. You guys can bring up any topic you want when you call in, that's for sure. So again it's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. But before we get to your calls, and I don't have any yet, but when we do get to them, we'll be happy to talk about whatever's on your mind. But up until then, I'll ask Bpete how his week has been. Mine has sucked, I'll tell you that much. But what am I supposed to do? I tried to put out a decent amount of stuff this week for you guys. Trying to get back on track. Yeah, go ahead, b Beat. You started to say something, what's up Hello?
Speaker 2: I was going to say, yeah, mine's been busy. I'm I got a problem with two tires. I'm trying to get them mounted on my lawnmower. Is this coming through it all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Your lawnmower you're trying to get You're getting trying to get two tires mounted on your lawnmower. I don't know if there's a delay or not, but I'm hearing you.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think there's a delay anyway. I've got the tires on the rims. I can't get them the seat, so I've got to take them down and put them on a tire machine somewhere. And I don't know if this town has a tire machine anywhere, so you may have to take a road trip. But other than that, weather it has been beautiful. Man. It's been in the sixties and the seventies all week long. It's been amazing. I'm ready for spring. I've had enough winter.
Speaker 1: Well, I've just barely been out of the house on occasion to you know, go to appointments or whatever. And it's been it's been okay. The weather, I don't know if it's you know, been great lately, but it's been okay for sure. It's not like too hot or too cold, it seems to me. I think missus Oh was a little hot a couple of days and whatnot. But I mean, you know, it's just been a challenge to try and get things done. But that's just it wouldn't matter what the weather is like out for me, except when it was cold and wet last week. Boy, that was killing me. The dampness more than anything. But maybe maybe it hasn't been as damp this week. I think, what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, it we got lucky last week. It was cold, but we didn't have the damp We had one day two days where it was cloudy, but no rain or anything. So but you know, I'm getting up there in age. Sometimes it's old wet days you just stay in the house instead of trying to get something done outside. That has been pretty really, Yeah, every little bit is getting back without three nights this past week, sat out there on the on the deck of grilling dinner. So it's been enjoyable.
Speaker 1: That's okay. It still sounds like you're moving around a lot, though. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in front of my desk looking at the football playoff schedule kidding, okay, wild card weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is right right right, And that means probably Uncle will want to start talking about the you know, the playoffs and stuff. But I always forget when that comes up because once, you know, once the World Series is over, I stop watching sports a bit. Uh, even if I am watching it, which I'm not watching it too much lately. I don't know, I'm contradicting myself all over the place. I'd watched the World Series last year though this past one because it was really good. I thought, but you know, what are you gonna do? Anyways?
Speaker 2: Well, we got we got a few months. Has anybody called in yet?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna check. Let me see. Uh. I was just you know, figuring you and I will get to talking a little bit and see what happens. I don't see anybody calling in just yet.
Speaker 2: But when I was gonna, I was gonna say, you know, we're coming up what we've got. We're past the beginning of the year, so within another month.
Speaker 3: H h.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I don't know why he's going robotic here on us A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h h wow.
Speaker 1: Huh all right, so I know we're live. I'm not hearing Bpete at the moment. What's going on here? Am I having Internet interference? I might be, in which case I might be recording by myself here for a second, trying to get B Pete back on the line. Looks like he's there, but I don't hear him. Very very strange. Maybe I should take a quick break here ohe BP came back in to the room on the on the connection here, let's see are you are you there?
Speaker 2: But it still shows me in the room twice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, there goes it cleared itself up? You all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just leave it that way, I guess you okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm fine. I don't know what this thing is doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. Yeah, we gotta find something melt. Yeah, we're gonna have to because it was working a bit, but now it's not giving me. It's giving me some troubles here tonight. So I don't know. Hopefully you guys can connect with us on the phones. I still have that up. The app is open, so I know that's a working. But you know, and I know we're broadcasting. Let's see, yeah, we're broadcasting. So all this is going off like sure, yeah, good?
Speaker 2: Did you ever get it?
Speaker 1: So he goes to ask me a question. He doesn't even finish the question because I can't hear him. Now, what the hell there? You are? Okay? You said did you ever get a chance? And then you were cut off? Did I ever get a chance to what?
Speaker 2: Did you ever get the chat on the website working?
Speaker 1: Oh that's another weird thing, you know what the way It's worked for years and years with the HTML. It just refuses to load on my damn website and I can't figure it out. See, this is where I need an it guy to help me out a little bit, because I put it back in six different ways and all I can do is give you a link to it, you know, and you can go to the Chattango site and it works fine on Chattango alone, but you can't like stay on my page like you used to do with the box. And the funny thing is every other website it's on still works, you know, like Lancer used it this year Chatango and they had no problem keeping it on their website, and they did it the same way I do it. They did it the same way I do it. And your computer, yeah, well my computer doesn't matter because this is on my site, which is you know, on a server elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: And some people with different browsers are telling me what it's there. It's fine, So I don't understand like my brows I guess Firefox just sucks now too, But I tried to use Edge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Firefox, I'm finding I'm having more pro I've been using Mozilla for a long time years and here recently, I've been having problems with crashes in that because I have an upgraded Windows.
Speaker 2: So they do what they have to do to get you through using the old version of Firefox. Once I upgrade my computer, which I think I'm all do maybe in a week or so, just go ahead and give me a new one. But apparently this stuff is the new software is coming out so fast that the old stuff just can't keep up with it. They said, screw it, we're going to start a new edition and we're going to quit sport in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's what maybe my problem is doing stuff lately, is that I'm still on Windows ten, you know, and I think it's even though it shouldn't give you problems with online stuff, it does. So I think they're they're just trying to force everybody into eleven fast, which doesn't look well.
Speaker 2: As soon as good. As soon as they came out with eleven, Firefox started putting out notices, Hey, we're only going to be you know, keeping this version going bare air minimums, right, so a certain point that it's going to end. They haven't gotten to the end yet, So I mean it's constantly I'm having to update my browser every other day. They're having to come up with a new version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same here.
Speaker 2: It's that bad then, you know, it's not long before the ends.
Speaker 1: Right, the same here. I mean, unfortunately, I'm probably gonna wind up having to use like Edge or something stupid just to keep going on the internet, you know, because I used Firefox a long time. I mean I was thinking of switching to Opera again because I had that for a little while, and that's you know, got an automatic that well it's got an automatic VPN on it and everything. I don't I think it's through them. I like Opera's Opera. I think i'd have to check into that again. Who knows, maybe somebody bought it by now. But years ago I had it as my alternative as my alternative browser, you know, but I always use the Firefox as my main one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've enjoyed Firefox for a long time. It was funny. I was working for the state. They had us because of security stuff. They had everybody in our division, you know, get off of Windows, right, So they loaded all fire all Mozilla products and we used that for about a year. And then we got a new governor, and this new governor was addicted to Microsoft State Books for her scheduling, so she made everybody change back to Microsoft and then implemented this, you have to use your calendar so everybody knows where everybody is on any given day. And I was on vacation when they made the change. So when I came back, we had all these documents that we had done, and they upgraded Windows and Priest's office. So when I come back, none of the documents that I had done under the old doc they were now all doc X, and I had years of enforcements in documents that I could no longer access and reading. As the biggest screw up, it cost them a fortune to go through and redo everybody's computer again the third time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet all.
Speaker 2: Because somebody wanted to use datebooks.
Speaker 1: Well that's annoying as hell because that leads you into the whole you know, the Office three sixty five system, now you know, which is just exactly I hate that crap, oh man, because you know what it is with Office is everything. They're like, oh, we do everything, Yeah, but you've got to buy everything piece by piece, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Like if I want to buy like teams is screwing up. We can't use teams to do this anymore. So I try and use it, and it's like, you know, if you switch to the premium. It's almost like they keep suggesting to you that if you if you use the paid version, you won't have as many problems, which is like, well, why why even use the free version? Why why even give it out to you know, Okay, this is crappy, but if you buy the thing from us, it'll be good. Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, well, now it's funny. The whole time I was doing inspections there for about six seven years with various engineer companies, they all in fact the state. As part of their contract, all these inspectors had to have Apple iPads, but you had to run Microsoft programs. Oh, go on Apple products and you're well, gee, we don't understand why this doesn't work. Well, pick one and stick with it. How about it? Either go with Microsoft or go with Apple. What's wrong with that? No, we got to combine the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's your problem when you try and combine it. Like people that are using Apple, I swear the Internet's even different for them. Everything is different if you're on Apple you know, and like when you ever ever try to talk to somebody who's like, you know, well, gee, what do I do with this problem on my computer? And I go, well, okay, have you tried this? They don't even understand what I'm talking about as far as like, you know, getting rid of something or drag and drop or what they It's like, that doesn't work that way on Apple. It's always an adaptation and when you try and run. You can run some Apple stuff on PC and some PC stuff on Apple, but it is rickety at best. The connection to be able to use it. That was the whole deal with the broadcasting thing.
Speaker 2: When it's like going to it's like going to a Chinese restaurant in Germany and the menu is in French.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like when I switched over, Okay, when I decided to stop working with the networks that were broadcasting me and do my own broadcast. Right, it was like, well, here's your choices. Really, you can either go with Apple or you can go with PC, and there's a path to get it done independently for yourself. Right. And it was like, okay, but is there a way that I can do both?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It's like people that record with their podcasts even and decide to stream and everything else. There's very few programs that work on both. And then you got to be careful you have the right version. Like they have this OBS program, which is you know, online broadcasting system, and like Aaron uses that to send out his shows. Now he sends out his shows to these different video streams at the same time that I'm broadcasting his stuff and running it out on PC regular way with the SAM broadcaster. So I run his audio out, he runs his video and audio out, and we both do it on two separate platforms because he's Apple and on PC. And that's the only way to combine it is to literally have two different people with two different computers combining things and running separately. That's the only way to do it, because otherwise pick one. That's it. Like if I told Aaron, we'll try and run the PC stuff along with your Apple stuff, he wouldn't work. And I can't run his Apple stuff the same way. Like Weirdly, like Maria Heller has been doing a podcast since like the year two thousand already, all right, so she's like over twenty five years doing the same thing. She bought a program years ago on Apple called rock Band, which rock and was designed so that musicians could record from a distance with each other, so you had communication and you had a way to track stuff and record it and capture it, and just podcasters started using the musicians software. But like in the year two thousand, they figured that out. But they bought that program back then, and all they have to do is, you know, save their program and they can reload it on their new Apple devices when they get it or whatever. But it's sort of like me when I had to buy my SAMD broadcaster to like actually buy it, you buy a license and everything else. It was three hundred bucks. But my license is now from twenty seventeen, so I have the old version of the program and I can upgrade it or it'll still work. And rock Band, like I said, she's been using the same rock Band program for twenty five years. You know, it's like but you got to buy an expensive piece of software in order to have that for long term. Otherwise, like if you try and go with one of these thirty dollars pieces of software or whatever, it doesn't last, it doesn't work long And the free stuff, like I said before, it's it's like as teams now where they try and hold you up, like, oh, if you really want this to work, you're gonna have to pay us, you know. And yeah, maybe they don't take three hundred dollars in one shot, but they'll take ten dollars a month, so you know what I mean, Like you'll pay for it constantly instead of just a one time fee. You know, if I bought this thing in twenty seventeen, so for six years, I've been using the same broadcast license I was using somebody else's before that, I was sharing one.
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 1: Yeah good?
Speaker 2: How long is it good for your license?
Speaker 1: Well theoretically it should be good for as long as this type of broadcasting on the internet exists. Okay, that's why I thought it was worth it to pay three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what do you think? What are the champs? Is them of them changing in formats on something so much that that would no longer work?
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, there's the worry I have because eventually everything everything does go down. But then somebody would say to me, well, how long do you expect to, you know, have a piece of software work anyway? You know, Like I said, some of us have got lucky with long term stuff, and then somebody would say, well, look if it's ten years, okay, you got ten years out of it, what do you what else do you get ten years out of it? You know, because I've been through seven computers. Well you know, you go through seven computers, but you're still using the same piece of software. That's not so bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got I've got one laptop under my desk, one here that I'm using. I'm getting ready to buy a newer one for about two hundred and fifty bucks. I mostly what it can do. If it's got the it's got the speed that I want. But it's already got eleven on it. Yeah, and it's not been used but a very short time, so there's not a lot of crap on it. Clean out. I think a friend of mine bought it and they don't really use it, and they made a comment, you know, what are we going to do to clean stuff off of here? If I'm going to sell it, I said, well, how much do you want for it? Well, I'll take two fifty I said, we'll just hold it. I'll get it in a few weeks. I'll clean it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See now, and the least I can upgrade that, right, and then this old one. I'm just going to take this old one and use it for editing photos in that okay, because I like the software that I have on it, the way it's laid out with my keyboard.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I mean, I know, pretty in the near future, I'm going to have to buy another computer, but I mean, but I go a little cheaper with it, because I go buy a rebuilt game system. And the thing is that's power that's powerful enough for two way communication that I can run my software. I can run everything I have to do, and it doesn't cost me, you know, a fortune to be able to have something powerful enough to run multiple pieces of software at once, and it loads everything. And the only reason why I really have to switch it, I mean because I would just run this one into the ground if I could. The only reason why I would even bother with it is because of this Windows eleven problem. Because that's what I'm discovering left and right, is that stuff that used to work now doesn't. And even if it doesn't make sense, you know, like, there is no reason why me programming the HTML into my website shouldn't be producing the same chat room it just went away one day when it was there since twenty sixteen, you know, or twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense. You know, you can find still old working stuff on the Internet that was, you know, put in in nineteen ninety nine because HTML is basic. It's something that you know, any browser should be able to interpret. So I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, that's like my first computer. The first computer I had was a Gateway and it had Windows nine nine or Windows ninety eight on it. And I can still hook that computer up and it works. It's just super slow, right, but it still works. I can still get online with it, and I can still surf the net with it and browse. It just takes forever for a page to load because of the processors. That's my problem with the laptop I have. Now. I want to go to eleven and I went to update and it said, I'm sorry, but your processor isn't big enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, they told me the same acay later, Yeah, they told me the same thing. So it sucks because again, all right, here's the funny part about that Windows ninety eight issue, is that all the way up to Windows ten, I don't know about eleven yet because I haven't been able to see it. I haven't used it. I don't know anybody with it. I haven't tried it, Okay, but I know that all the way up to Windows ten, there's still components from ninety seven and ninety eight in when Windows ten. You know that, right, So some of the basic crap that's going on in the background is still the same processes. Like if you open up the task manager, you can see that stuff still running, the old crap that's always been there, that keeps the you know, that keeps the whole thing I guess, you know, coherent and within the platform. But again, now this stuff is not even making sense though, Like things are breaking down that shouldn't be breaking down. If I don't have the right thing to interpret it, then it should not load on my on my computer. And that's it. I think a lot of people are experiencing the problem because they don't have Windows eleven. So when people get Windows eleven, because none of my listeners, I've asked everybody, nobody's got eleven yet. But I'll tell you what, if anybody has Windows eleven, and let me know what my web page does when you see it, Because who knows. There might have to be patches for Windows eleven now I don't know, but they're slowly but surely going to make it so that, you know, if you're on a Windows ten or below.
Speaker 2: Go over. Well, I didn't think about that. Well, I didn't think about that. When I go over to my friend's house, I'll go ahead and cut his own go to the website and see what it does. See if we can access chat and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if it works on eleven, then there's the answer. And that's what. Yeah, Because I mean, and that would make that would kind of make sense in the way things are going. But it doesn't make sense from a programming point of view because the fact that I haven't changed that programming and it always worked for years and years. And I mean I got ten when ten came out, so you know, and I got nine when nine came out and everything else. Because I had a second computer that was like back on eight point two or something, and that was my second computer for my own personal use. That thing I just had to unplug and leave alone because the power source died. But otherwise that would still running a few months ago. I have no idea what woul happen if I try to hook that thing up at this point. But yeah, I think probably nothing will work and they'll just kind of force everybody into you need a new computer, is what's going to happen here. Uh, that's all I see.
Speaker 2: And you know, yeah, I think what I'm going to do is, I think I'll make a laptop I've got under my desk. I think I'm gonna take the one under my desk and take the heart or drive out of it and just turn it, buy a case for it and turn it into hard drive just to keep photos and things like that on. And then I can utilize this one for doing photo editing and that, and then my new one I can do all my my other stuff on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have an auxiliary heart.
Speaker 2: I I'd like to get off laptops though, and get back to a good, a good desktop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, there's no way you're going to get it breaking up on you. No, you're okay, there's no way you're going to get a desktop without going to eleven, without going to eleven now, no way.
Speaker 2: So I know, I know, well, I like the convenience of a laptop, but with my desktop, I don't know. I just had more power, I could do more things. It was easier because I use a wireless keyboard for the laptop. You know, I hate typing on one it's so small. This way, I can set my computer off to the side, use my wireless keyboard. It's a lot easier for me. Plus I've been use I'm you know, I'm I'm so used to this thing now it's hard for me to type on a regular keyboard the way this one was laid out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that. I just I hate using the uh wireless stuff myself. I always get wired things because I in all my luck always is that the batteries are going to die when I don't have batteries, you know, And yeah, I hate them.
Speaker 2: There's many a time I've cut this one off, take the batteries out, slap them, put it back in, same batteries, and then just start working again. It's like I got to put down batteries on the grocery list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Or you're running around the house looking for does this remote have triple as or double a's, what does it have? You know, like you're trying to exactly. Yeah, and that drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: Let me check my mustache trim around, used it in.
Speaker 1: A while, right, all of a sudden, You're like, wait a minute, does my razor have double ays in it? You know? Does this thing? Do I have a flashlight with double ays in it? You know? Like you're pulling batteries out everywhere because you can't use your mouse, which sucks, you know, God that game.
Speaker 2: I've always I've always hated a wireless mouse. They drive me nuts. My brother had one. I could never use that thing. I'm like, you, I gotta have a hard wired mouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the only way I could probably have a wireless mouse is if I had, like if I was smart enough to remember to buy like rechargeable batteries and charger, so I'd always have like a set of batteries charged up and ready to go, you know what I mean. But I'm never smart like that. I did that with the Nintendo Wii when I had remember the Nintendo Wii. Yeah, well those things all took the double a's right. So I got pissed off of that because it seemed like every time I had a day off and I was sitting in my house, and of course I can't drive anywhere, so I'd be sitting in my house, going Okay, I'm gonna play with the Nintendo. The batteries would inevitably be dead, and I'd be like, well, can't play with this thing today because I'm not gonna By the time I go to the store and everything else, my day off is over. So you know, oh, well, forget the Nintendo Wi. I got pissed off. I finally went and bought a battery charger, you know, like that was the smartest thing I did finally. But if I don't have that kind of setup again, I am not going with a wireless mouse, that's for damn sure. I mean I could live without the keyboard sometimes maybe, or you know, most computers you can pull up an on screen keyboard even which is frustrating, but at least you can get some stuff done. But it's impossible if your mouse doesn't work. So that's why I'm always going with the stuff. It's like, I want it with a wire on it. I don't care. I want a wire you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you know, with the laptop, you've got your keyboard, and then down at the bottom where you normally rest the heel of your hand, you've got a touchpad and two buttons like on a mouse. Well on my wireless keyboard. I've got my keyboard, and then over to the right is a touch pad with the two buttons, so I'm not having to go over where I would be moving my mouse with my wrist and you know, hitting the button, you know, hitting things that because I'm not I'm not a typist. I don't you know, keep a proper you know position when I'm typing, and I'll screw all that, but having it on it's a Logitech wireless keyboard and it's been the best. My brother gave me that for Christmas, like ten eleven years ago, and it's been the best keyboard. Still works, everything's fine on it. But with that pad off to the right, it's so much easier. And it's hard sometimes doing photo editing using a touchpad on a laptop, where a mouse is so much more precise when you go to start clicking and cutting and trimming stuff. So that's why I like a desktop when it comes to photo editing, and it's they're so much.
Speaker 1: Better, totally understand, and I absolutely despise trying to use you know what's funny, Logitech usually develops good gadgets and I'm not the guy who knows about like I'm always like the last guy to find out about gadgets. I'm thinking to myself, why isn't there like a USB rechargeable wireless keyboard and mouse, Like you know, you just plug them in, and if you leave them plugged in and then you take them off, like, they're just always able to be recharged with USB. Now, probably they'd have, you know, a twenty minute lifespan or something stupid. They probably do to you, so you're constantly needing to recharge it. But at the same time, that would save me the aggravation of getting stuck with the dead batteries. And I would buy that wireless. But otherwise I'm always wanting the wires. Hey, we got a phone caller, so I want to take the call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, Okay, but you're right, Yeah, it would be nice if you could just have a cordial plug you to keep it charged when you need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. All right, Well, let's see, I think we got Danny from California. Yeah, I think we got Danny from California on the line. We got we got delays and all kinds of weird stuff in our text and I Danny, so hopefully this goes, Okay, how you.
Speaker 3: Doing, I'm doing fine?
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'm glad you can hear me.
Speaker 3: Think I'm a little hot right now. I have getting a lot of feedback.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry. Let me see. Maybe I could turn you down a touch on my mixer and that'll help. Do you hear that? I know you just heard that big noise from VP? He doesn't say. He says he's not moving around, but it sounds like I swear it sounds like a body camp. But anyways, maybe that'll be better. Danny, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, tired, a lot of work. I have to say one thing that I've getting into real enjoyment with the BP on Twitter. I'm not saying I agree with everything that he tweets about his comments, but I know I'm gonna get a real good chuckle a laugh when he says once upon a time, or he talks about the Zodiac killer Zodiac killing.
Speaker 1: Now, this is funny because I followed me. I haven't been on Twitter much this week, but I don't really what's with the Zodiac killer stories? Danny tell me about it, and then maybe b Pete'll comment on it.
Speaker 3: Well, well, it's BP it's usually respun and he then usually finishes up about something finding the Zodiac or he's just said once upart where he starts, uh, kind of like when somebody kind it's usually it's usually what he's talking about is it's quite funny. I really I've gotten a good chuckle out of it.
Speaker 1: So Once upon a Time or the Zodiac Killer you use those a lot. Vpete on Twitter tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's it Candae. Always. I've been trying to keep people up with this, this Charlie Kirk murder mystery she's got going. And there was one thread that was really just people were commenting left and right, and I just make the comment, I said, you know you you got to keep in mind that this all started with Once upon a Time the future First Lady of France had a penis.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that one.
Speaker 2: That one took off The Zodiac Killer. Candice Owens had this guy on who was a tip from somebody else that he was at Fort Waschuka in Arizona the day before Charlie Kirk was assassinated, and he saw coming out of a super secret meeting at seven thirty in the morning, a guy who was supposedly head of Charlie Kirk's security and a congressman and the night before at the hotel Fort Watchuka is an open is called an open base where anybody can get acced. Says if you have you know, your driver's license and your registration and and it's called an open post. It's not like where there's two gates you go in heavy security and crap like that. So this guy supposedly was going down there to get records of a drug tunnel bust back in the nineties, and he was assigned to go down there. He was an engineer Special Forces. He got a sign down there to go and set these ground centers and he discovered this tunnel, and this tunnel was found and it was kind of compromised because supposedly they found pictures on the other side, on the Mexico side of the tunnel and it showed American agents and they had built this tunnel and maintained it for years. And he has strugg this. He's like a Judy Baker, you know, he's got this fantastic tape. Well, come to find out, the guy has had a lot of personal problems and court cases and anyway, he has now tied Fort Watchuka to the Charlie Kirk assassination, and Canvas has been running with it until people started digging into the guy's background. See now he was on the other night.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta I gotta enter heat. I gotta ask you something here, because is this one of these guys that claims that there's all these there's these networks of underground tunnels where they're like sacrificing children and ditching the bodies. Because no, Okay, I'm just saying because there was like a good five year run, but there was a good five year run of a bunch of these guys who claim to have been former CIA, former Special Forces, formersts and that who said that they were involved in uncovering these tunnels that the government is hiding and they're just like sacrificing children and doing all these rituals in them and ditching bodies. And they're all over the place like they're under you know, various facilities, especially in California. There's a ton of them over there. One of them's under like Saghetty Museum or whatever. And they say that, you know, they have these things running underneath. And I heard this one, Oh no, this was like five years running. There was like twenty of these guys and women running around saying that you know, they're being targeted because they're trying to reveal this, and every last one of them. Eventually, if you dug into them, you'd wonder why their stories aren't actually wilder than that, because they had made up other crazy stories earlier in life, and you could actually trace it and find out that these people are just delusional. And there was a lot of all media people taking them seriously for a long time. Okay, goo ahead, it's not one of those.
Speaker 2: Well and see that's what Candas has done. Candas is tick. Well she no, it's not one of those. She has taken this Charlie Kirk thing and she has, you know, out of this Charlie Kirk thing. It all started when she accused Macrone's wife of being a trammy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so Macrone's wife is a man on right, and there's the lawsuit and that was dropped.
Speaker 2: That was going on, yeah right, Well, but then Charlie gets killed and then she finds out that the Macrons have moved one point five million dollars to take out a hit on her, and she needs help, you know, help me with this GoFundMe for my security at all. Well, anyway, she finally winds up with this guy. Okay, sometime when he was talking to Canvas, he had talked to this long drawn out narrative that his dad was the Zodiac Killer. I mean he of course he's off by twenty years on when the guy died and everything else. But he's trying to tell this guy, you've spread it on the net. People started leaving comments on Canvas's streams like, hey, well, you know this guy you could have saved the Zodiac Killer. You had him on his show and you didn't even ask him about it. Candas didn't know he had done this shit. So now she's trying to shove the guy to the side. She raised one hundred almost one hundred and fifty thousand dollars cars all go fundme for this guy. Wow. One hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know if she's given him the money yet. And you know what's funny is there's like an actual person that is like the child of the Zodiac Killer that they made a documentary about and everything else, and it's not this guy. It's not this guy, because I would have seen that. But I thought Candas's whole thing. Wait a minute, I thought Kandas's whole thing. Is it's Israel, isn't it all? Doesn't nor all go back to the massade? I mean killing Charlie Kirky.
Speaker 2: They're todd Yeah, yeah, they're tied into it. Okay, so that's just one of you know, she's she's taken the Jim Fetzer Ricochet approach.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: She goes off on all these tangents and then she periodically comes back and updates you on the tangents and none of them ever connect. She's been doing this for four months now, Okay, since well five months when you can six months when you consider the Macrone's wife as a training deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So somehow we get from Macrone's wife as a penis to the massade is involved to the guy with the tunnels who claims to be the Zodiac Killer's kid. Is all connected, but not really. I mean the other.
Speaker 2: Night, the other the other night, this guy was on one of Canvas's minions that you know runs threads forward. Well, this was last night's podcast and she covered this and new bombshell. Anyway, they smeared a congressman for three weeks who had an ironclad alibi. He was in Fort Wachuka. He was in DC voting on shit. He's got a record so that this was all right before Christmas, in the first of the year, well since the first of the year. This guy, Mitch, who found the tunnel, supposedly he single handedly determined that all this seismic activity that they were getting it has to be a tunnels. We've taken everything out of the equation. We'll come to find out. He's talking about the first drug tunnel that they found down in Douglas, Arizona, back in nineteen ninety and it was one that Gouzman had at El Chopo had put up. And the guy that did it for him was one of his underlings who bought a concrete gravel plant on the US side of the border, right and about three hundred yards away across the border, he built a house. Well, then he went out there and dig dug a big hole behind the house, said it was going to be for a swimming pool. The whole time he's digging a tunnel between the house and a warehouse on the other side of the border by about one hundred and twenty feet one hundred and twenty yards.
Speaker 1: I think it was OK.
Speaker 2: He digs a tunnel between the two, so he starts shoveling cocaine through the tunnel to the US side and then they distribute. Well, stuff had been there had been rumors going on for years. I found the tunnel he's talking about because he described it as it was a James Bond tunnel. There's only one tunnel ever been found that's been given that nickname, and it was this tunnel. So ten minutes after this guy starts telling his story, I'm posting on this guy's feed, I found your tunnel didn't quite work out the way you said it did. And he's now playing on something that happened thirty five years ago. But that was his reason for being at that military base, is because he was going to get records of when he was down there because somebody turned his information over to the cartel and he's been chased all over everywhere he's lived under threat and supposedly he had to sign an NDA, and he went to the White House to sign the NDA so he could talk about it for thirty five years. But now he can tell everybody this stuff. He is just one of the biggest griffs I've ever seen. And Candace is latched onto him quicker than Fetzer latched onto Sync.
Speaker 1: That's just stupid, though, because even I know about that drug tunnel. Even I know about that drug tunnel, and yeah, there's actually a handful of them, and they they have kept some of that information classified. There's a handful of them that go uh yeah, go ahead, well on this one.
Speaker 2: The term he used this term about a third interview that I heard where he said James Bond tunnel, and I'm thinking I've heard that somewhere before.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The reason why they call it that search, Yeah, the reason why they call it that is because Okay, some of these tunnels that were that were dug are just like they're supported with big old wooden beams like railroad ties and that's it, you know what I mean. And it's not like, you know, super great support and it's mostly natural. But the one that he built there, that was you know, from his house and all that, and then near that gravel, yeah, it was. He put concrete in there, he put he put lights in there. I mean, it was nice. It was a nice tunnel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it had Yeah, it had a ventilation system, It had a track system to push carts full of coke. It was thirty feet in the ground and the whole thing was concreted. And what he did was he just mixed up the concrete on the American side would take a truck fill the tunnel. Yeah, because it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Because because his plant had one of those smitch Yeah. But I remember his plant had one of those giant it looks like, you know those things that kids used to shake and shake the sand through a sand sifter. It's like a giant version of that is part of that plant. I remember this because I remember going gee. I recognized that equipment because I worked in construction a little bit and I used to go in in the middle of the night and replace the screens on those It is one of my jobs I had, going in and replacing the screens because it takes very little, you know, skill to do it. You know, all you do is you basically you drill out the bolts and you put in brand new bolts that they give you, and they give you the screens and you just have to replace them. But it's a system of a bunch of screens, is all. It is, so that they sift out the sand from the gravel when you're putting together, and that's sorted so that you put together the concrete with these different elements and they dig it up right there on the land mostly, although sometimes truckloads of uh you know, of the sand and gravel come in mixed. And that's what this is. It's like a bunch, it's like a giant machine that that's that sifts sand. And that was part of his plant there on the side of the border that you said is about one hundred and twenty yards from his house something.
Speaker 2: Like that, right, Well, it was a total about three hundred yards between the house and the warehouse.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The house was on the southern Yeah, the warehouse was on the southernmost part of the property that the concrete grass's plant was on. Okay, he just went to the south end and built him a warehouse there so he didn't have big his.
Speaker 1: Tunnel as far well right and then this way. But I mean it's a super Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: A super setup. And this guy is claiming that one he discovered it. Two he's been under threat now and being chased by the cartel because the cartel, you know, somebody gave the cartel his name and information. So he's been having for thirty five years, he's been dodging the cartel, which has caused him other problems with all these marriages and divorces and custody hearings, and his wife and his kid now have him under a protective order. He can't even come in contact with the kid anywhere. It's been that bad. Yeah, But that's what he does, is he's gone on these shows grifting about how bad the situation is up there in Washington that he's having to deal with. And Candace hears his story and basically only had him. I mean, yeah, he went to four or Chuka and he went down there and there was a police a military police report written where the guy he came in started asking a bunch of weird questions and they had him take his backpack off, put it outside on one side of the building, escorted him out the other side of the building, and brought the dogs in to start sniffing because they didn't know what this seven hours, but he sets up the whole Erica Kirk was at the hotel the night before with the head of security Okay, the day before Charlie gets shot.
Speaker 1: So let me just get this straight. The only connection to this is that when he was there at Fort Wachuka trying to get records, he saw people leaving together that had something to do with the Charlie. Because I'm trying to figure out how this connects to Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirks, Charlie Kirks life and his head of security were at the hotel on base okay, and the next morning is when he saw the head of security and a congressman and all these officers walking out of the meeting. And the congressman he identified has got an alibi. He was in d C. You know, it's it's it's a perfect Jim Fetzer story. Take Jim Fetzer and Judith Baker on and just imagine what they can come up with.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that people get away with this kind of crap when I get criticized for you know what, you what records do you have that Jolly West was present at this and that? And I'm like, it's right here. It shows that he visited you know, this person and that person. You know, like I showed and they go, well, that that could be falsified, you know, that could be made. Why would you make that up? That makes no sense that somebody would make, Like, what would be feeding us that part of the mk ultra thing? Do strategic? What does that help? Just to confuse things? Not only that people give me crabby about that, but this is so convoluted. God, I'm get a headache. Sorry.
Speaker 2: You this guy that tells you his story, yeah, comes up and confesses to be the Zodiac killer son and supposedly it's still unsolved. Wouldn't you want to have that guy back on just to get his story down on the record so that you could tear him apart. But the minute you do that, you blow the whole connection. I saw Erica Kirk on an army base the night before her husband was shot, helping plot his murder. That's what Candace has come down to. Now. There are twenty seven different organizations and groups and individuals that all converge together and took out Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: And all of this spun off of mccrone's wife as a penis.
Speaker 2: I mean, just.
Speaker 1: Yep, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know I mean it following it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Danny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me, I have not followed it. A piece filled a lot, a lot to the story I knew about. I just saw that some of his comments and I thought they were hilarious, and I didn't know there was this much to the story that you had enough time to follow this craziness.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, see.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about a common element I find here, which is funny, is that some of the q A non people that, like you know, I've encountered over the years, a lot of them started with the whole Michelle Obamas a man thing and they were on that when that was a popular viral video. And I don't know what it is about this, like trying to prove that, you know, some alleged female is allegedly male. But they spin off into these wild directions and you know, we've got I don't know. Maybe it's because you obsess on who's got a penis and who doesn't, Because I mean, at the end of the day, I was sitting there and these guys were like showing me videos One night on my show, I was doing a live show, and they were driving me nuts with you know, like you need to talk about this Michelle Obama is a man, blah blah blah. And it was like, you know, this is like twenty fourteen and I'm live on my show and I got chatters, chatters attacking me and saying that I'm not willing to cover the truth and this and that because of it. And I said, Okay, I'm gonna go look at this thing, because I haven't looked at this.
Speaker 2: It's just killer though. Yeah, every time one of these people come out of the woods, it's like, and that's Candice's thing. I just want the truth. Okay, Well, then nut seventy five percent of the bullshit you've said in the past four months, and somebody might believe you. But if you're looking for the truth and you don't get a Zodiac killer son back on the air.
Speaker 1: Well, see, that's the thing is if this guy's your cornerstone, you know, when I had a guy on who was like the cornerstone of truth or something like this, And I've had a couple of people on where I had him on once and then decided never to have him back again because it was, you know, when I started to break down their story, it fell apart, you know, like one of the guys and I know there's some people hate me for this, but one of the guys who claims that nuclear weapons were used at you know, at Ground zero in New York, like I sat and I tried to examine his Well, you know, there's the theory that that nukes were used to melt the towers and all this right in New York. Oh oh yeah, No, there's.
Speaker 2: Danny that's a sets her crowd back then with the booutique nukes.
Speaker 1: And oh they had okay the news.
Speaker 3: That's the first time I ever heard of boutique news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because what it was is, according to Fetzer and his people, it was micro nukes, Okay, Like they're very small ones that make very small nuclear reactions throughout the building. This is the thing with them. So it's like, you know, I don't know one hundred or a thousand of these mini micro nukes according to his people. But there was other people that said that it was one big nuclear detonation. That's why, you know, like there was a seismic activity that day and this and that, and it was nukes. That's why the buildings fell in the way they did. That's why the dust traveled, pyroclastic clouds and all that you know, because I mean, and this guy's like, well, wait a minute. You know, if you were nearby, then you would have seen this. And I'm like, I was nearby, you know, and I did see this and this, but this other part you're talking about, I don't get. So what's your proof? And I kept digging down into what his proof was, and eventually it came down to I have to take his word for it because he's the only guy who knows and that's why you know, he's banned and nobody will talk to him and everything else. And I'm kind of like, yeah, okay, and I had that guy on my show once in the store, you know what I mean. Like I've tried to go through with these guys, some of these things that I don't necessarily believe, but show me, show me the proof. And this Michelle Obama's a man thing. Somebody tried to do that with me. And they were like, look at the videos, look at the videos. And they had half hour presentations showing you all kinds of skills, you know, still shots of like here's a Michelle's Michelle's dress with a penis, you know, imprint on it because the wind blows a certain way, and now you see there's a penis between her legs instead of you know, the dress. If it was a woman that would go this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that time, the Lady Gaga was a training was popular at that time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, there was a few of them out there that it was like, these women that claim to be women are actually men. Venus Williams was one of them. Yeah, Michelle Obama, Venus Williams, Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: There was a handful Venus Williams. I didn't hear that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a bunch of them that were supposed to be men. But Michelle Obama was really getting traction and at one point one of the people that was screaming about it like it was the most important thing in the world called into my show and he was apparently one of the people who was putting out the videos, which have long since been banned on YouTube now, you know, but he was putting them out on YouTube like rapidly, like giving them to other channels like here, upload my video for free. Michelle Obama's a man I approve and giving you a thumbnail graphic and everything so you could, you know, pump up your YouTube channel. He was trying to offer it to me, and I said, look, if you can make your argument, I'll put it up. But I have one other question for you. What's that? What's your big question? You know, because he was all like being very slug and what's your big question, mister or doubter? And I said, well, here's my big question. What in the hell difference does it actually make if that is the case. Let's just say that Michelle's a transvestite and Obama is really into dudes, And what in the hell difference does that make for whatever complaint you got with Obama if he's banging a dude or whatever. I don't care. What's the difference. Well, he lied to the American public and I and I was stunned. I went, hello, politician, who lied to the American public? Or where's the story there?
Speaker 2: You know, like that's aquisite.
Speaker 1: That's like, you know, the casino rigged the game? No kidding, really you think they don't rig you know, like like, oh, by the way, your slot machines are rigged. Yeah, no shit, I mean like every slot machine is rigged. They know how often it's going to pay off up, it's mathematically set up. What are you stupid. But my whole point was like, Okay, if that's the case, then what is your actual complaint about what's happening. You know, let's just say you're right. What difference does that make? Well, Obamacare and what he's doing is he's taking over that way, But that's got nothing to do with whether he's banging a dude.
Speaker 2: What is the only question I would have? The only question I would have is if it were true, why did Obama originally come out against gay marriage if his wife was a guy?
Speaker 1: Well, now that was my.
Speaker 2: Second word, the thought, you know, but then he changes course. I guess that's after Michelle or Big Mike was found out. Is that when he changed his decision and was okay with gay marriage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the wonders, but see, that would be a policy decision that at least you'd have a question about. But still the point is, at the time, he was still like against gay marriage as far as I knew. So I'm like, yeah, it doesn't make sense that Obama's like going, well, I'm banging a dude, but I don't want anybody else to be married to a dude, even though I'm faking being married to a dude, you know. And meanwhile, this guy's screaming about he's a communist and Obamacare and this and that, and I'm going, what does that have to do with him banging a dude? Like I can tell you for certain that there are Republicans that you guys love, that you know, have been caught in gay scandals, Okay, one way or another, I can point to them. And the truth is, at the end of the day, you guys are upset about it, I'm not. I don't care. It doesn't have anything to do with these guys' policies or what it is they're taking bribes for, or who it is is lining their pockets when it comes to lobbyists. I mean, if it's not affecting you and me, why do I care what's going on in their bedrooms? Is what I said.
Speaker 2: We need to start a pool, me, you, Danny, anybody else who wants to get in on it. Five bucks a piece, okay, and you get to pick a three month block that starts the day after Lindsey Graham retires as to how long it is before it comes out he's gay, Oh dude, three months, six months, nine months, a year. And you know, we'll have to and you can buy multiple blocks for five bucks a block.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it.
Speaker 2: We can do it every two months. You know, I don't want to do once a month because then you know, it goes nine months. Got a lot of money in there, and we can't even keep it small. So say a two month block and you pull a number one, two, three, four, five, six, We go all the way through up to a year. Everybody buys their blocks, and then we see winning comes out.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That is a real good one, because I think it would depend on out Well see there you go, what do you do.
Speaker 2: After he's out of office? Because then it won't matter.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you do if he doesn't come out in that first year? Though? You know, what do you do with the pools start? Oh my goodness, we would have a running thing for however long it takes. See, And you know what's funny to me is that this has already been sort of foreshadowed because I talked about this on the show. Somebody got mad at me about it. I can't remember who, but I talked about it on the show. That Don Lemon, who's you know, doing his own Uh you know, he's calling his followers lemonheads. And he's got a YouTube thing now and he's also on Rumble blah blah blah, which, by the way, have you seen that Rumble commercial on YouTube yet? That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Uh, they have this Rumble commercial on YouTube where they're like, hey, on YouTube, you got to blurt out a bunch of you know, you got to like bleep out words, and uh, you can't say certain things, and you got to change, you know, the way you say stuff like now, like you can't say the word rape on YouTube anymore. You have to say grape. So they say that somebody grapes somebody. It's like getting very strange, you know, self harm instead of you know, uh, committing suicide. God, what else is oh uh someone would there there? How did they put it? There's something like their life was interrupted or there. Uh, they they self self ended themselves.
Speaker 2: They unlive themselves.
Speaker 1: That's it. They unlive themselves. You're right, they unlive themselves. Like you got to talk all this weird way. And these two guys come out dressed in like a YouTube button, like the red you know, the red button with the white arrow and uh and and then the rumble green button. These two guys come out and rumbles like, yeah, you can say whatever the f you want on my on my channels. We don't we don't censor stuff over their we don't make you talk weird. And I was just cracking up because it was on YouTube is one of the commercials. But how did I get sidetracked on that?
Speaker 2: Oh well, go YouTube, I got yeah, yeah, I got YouTube Premium. So I don't see the commercials popping up in these things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but believe me, if you didn't, you'd be seeing this crap. And it's just nuts. I mean, between that and the thing that makes me want to, you know, like go build an app. You don't need any knowledge to build an app, you know. Between that commercial and that, it's it's very very strange. And I get some in some foreign, foreign languages that I don't know why I get them either. But anyway, besides that, I was talking about Don Lemon. That's why I started talking about YouTube. So Don Lemon now because remember he was originally going to go out on X and it was like, look, we're gonna let a liberal be on X and then he interviewed Elon Musk and that all went in the toilet. Oh yeah, after he you know, got booted from CNN. But that was the gradual purge at CNN because now they've changed stuff over there. They really really changed it. You know, like all their talking head guests now are not the same, you know, the usual suspects. They're not the old liberals or anything.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's like very very pro Trump people get on there and argue with with every anchor until they quit. So it's kind of a funny thing on CNN anyways.
Speaker 2: And they and they do have they do have one token conservative there that all argues with everybody too. I've noticed that.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, always though now it's always it's not just the one guy. I forget his name now, Scott whatever it is, Scott, whatever his name is. It was was like they're always go to guy. But now they got a group of them. So they got them, you know, they got a token down.
Speaker 2: What is his name? Is it Bennette not Bennett.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Scott's something, because I know they always yell him, Scott, Scott, Scott, you're not you're not dressing reality, Scott Jennings. Maybe yeah, that sounds right, it sounds right. Maybe it is it doesn't matter. Point is that Don Lemon is now an independent media person, so now he's got his lemonheads and he does his thing. But he did a whole show and is always constantly calling calling Lindsey Graham, what is it, Lady Graham, Lady Graham, and constantly saying that, you know, like hey, The funniest thing I heard him say is that, you know what, I'm at parties and I hear you trying to ask dudes to go home with you. So you know, like he's like, I'm gay, so I know, but he is. He is like kind of out of a bunch of them that way. And Lindsey Graham is his favorite. Well, yeah, he has.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing with Don Lemon was when he posted something or made that comment about the most dangerous people in the US were white males, and I thought, you know, do you go home and beat your husband every because he's a white male. That's what kills me. He must have him trained or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: See that's another funny thing. You don't see his husband on the on the Don Lemon Show, but you hear about them, and you hear about how they have their you know, child, their their children and their dogs and all that, you know, very typical kind of thing. But when he goes on these tears about outing these Republicans, it's hilarious. But Lady Graham is always like the first one in the list because it's kind of I don't know how anybody doesn't realize it's obvious with Lindsey Graham, you know what I mean. But will they out him in the first three six nine months, I mean, that's a hell of a bet. I don't know, Danny wait, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think it'll go two months after he's out, once he is out of office, depending on what he does. I mean, I don't think he's got a lot of baggage, So I don't think anybody's going to be picking him for a position maybe an ambassador or something like that. But it doesn't matter if you're gay and you're an ambassador, because you're going to Europe or somewhere. That's so biggie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the thing. Yeah, if they give in within three months, you think when in three see, I think it very much depends on what his job is after he leaves, you know, being a senator, because if he comes out doing something that is remotely in the universe where it could be affected by the fact that he's gay. It'll come right out if he comes if he you know, winds up with a job with like I don't know, let me let me tell you know, like one of the military industrial companies, you know, Boeing or something. If he does that, I think it doesn't come out. Uh maybe it doesn't come out even in the first year, you know, because it's not because it's not relevant. Danny, what do you think, Like, how do you think? That's a hell of an interesting bet though, right, because like, how how long will it take?
Speaker 3: It's an interesting bet because I think, you know, with with all politicians, I mean, I mean there's a lot of irony what you think they are and what they are in their personal lives. My biggest thing with Lindsay Gram is I don't think he's seen a war. He doesn't like I mean, right after the invasion in Venezuela, I mean, he looked like the Chester cat with Trump, you know, talking about Cuban and you know, going forward, I mean, he was just he was just, you know, he was he could be more clear what he's all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, but that's true. And that's always been true of him. But it's like it's weird because see I'm thinking about this and when he comes out, like Okay, what I've always thought about this with all these politicians is the guy that's screaming the loudest is usually trying to tell you something, and they're telling on themselves, you know what I mean, Like almost always, you know, the guy who's screaming about Christian values and I mean screaming about it even when you're not asking him about it. Okay, that guy is usually like you know, the head of a kittie porn ring. I mean, like almost always, because it's like he wants to scream about the morals and how corrupt everybody is, and meanwhile he's super corrupt, you know what I mean. Like you know, like like the like that weird note that came out where you know, Jeffrey Epstein is trying to contact Nasser, the doctor who got you know, busted for you know, molesting all the all the athletes. It's sort of like, yeah, of course, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, of course they're having that that conversation behind closed doors. He's trying to contact him, even though I don't know if they actually knew each other in life before that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't who knows, you know. The whole thing with what's I found interesting with this whole Epstein thing is who he's tangled up with. Forget about his liberties, but on the intelligence was it was much broader. Yeah, I don't know, but I mean that that's I think now kind of get lost in the woods because there's some I'm seeing some pretty good reporting. I mean, when he kind of got out of this, when he first went to bear Stearns, I think it was the Ace Greenberg was the one that hired him and he was setting up I found out just recently that he set up b C C I, which you know, funneled a lot of money into you know, Iran contrast. So it's I mean a lot of dogs are starting to make sense to me, you know, the whole that NaSTA. I don't know if that that was that just seemed too off to me. I think it may have got put in there.
Speaker 2: That's just that turned out that was wasn't that turned out to be a fake.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen playing I think I've seen claims in both directions, be Pete where you know, there's some people going, well, that's a fake, and other people saying, no, it's really not a fake. It's in there. It came from the Epstein estate. Why would they plant that. There's a lot of weird stuff going on there with this. And what is remarkable as far as I'm concerned, is what Danny just hinted at, which is that if you can objectively look at it, you know, put that just skip the Nasser letter. I'm just saying I found that really strange, But skip that if you just take a look at who he was tied to across the board, and I don't mean just limiting yourself too. Well, is it Clinton or is a Trump? Now just assume both of those are correct. Okay, leave that alone for a minute and take a look at the rest of the span of the people and the fact that he was getting paid from you know, large financial organizations to do almost nothing. So he was constantly getting you know, payments, so many millions of dollars from these billion dollar setups as part of just his income that was just coming in, and nobody can explain what the hell he was even doing. He was constantly getting payoffs and making connections to everybody across the board in the media, you know, people of influenced one way or another in academia, people of influence in politics. This guy was like the underground influencer before social media existed. And he's across the board. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But I think the biggest part of that when he Tucker Carlson's dad hired him as a teacher or a professor at his school. He ended up having to leave under weird circumstances involving young women, and he went to work for lex Wes Lexner, who's the guy that owns Victorious Secret and I think the limited And I thought was I thought that was one of them.
Speaker 1: I thought that was Bill Barr's dad, Yeah, William Barr's dad.
Speaker 2: Who yeah, no, no, yeah, Bill Barrs dad. I'm sorry. Not Tucker Carlson. He was the voice of America.
Speaker 1: No, no, just making sure yeah yeah, Bill dead.
Speaker 2: But in the in between all these jobs, I think some guy. A couple of things I've read is where they're thinking that he made his money. Les Wexner turned his financials over to Epstein and they were involved in remember when they had Air America located down in Florida, they actually bought that company and moved it to Ohio, And so there was some relations there with government intelligence in that going on. But the things I've read, they think that Epstein was connected to all these people, and it's standed his network and was making these fortunes off of hiding other people's money in the Caymans and all of these offshore banks and handling the transactions, and of course he would get his cut. And that's why it's well, we don't know where he got his money from. Well, you're not going to find it. If he's taking ten percent off the top for handling dumping thirty six mil in the Caymans, you know he's getting three point six mil. That's how he started acquiring this money, is doing money deals and hiding people's fortunes away from a tax guy. Okay, and that's how he got rich.
Speaker 1: But see money laundering guys, they don't get ten percent like that in standard money laundering. And I'm talking about exactly the type of thing you're saying. I mean, guys that launder huge amounts of money one hundred million dollars even they don't get that much out of it. You know, they get like a five percent cut, which is just fine. You know, you get five million dollars some paperwork.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but if you're if you're moving money for one hundred different individuals and you're getting it cut from one hundred different individuals, you can acquire wealth pretty damn fast.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Well, I see what you're saying there. But when you consider what he's spent and then he still had that, I mean, it's just it's such a massive amount of money that to me means that there's a whole client list, not necessarily for the trafficking, but there's a whole client list of financials that we are not seeing anywhere because they didn't capture that. Because that's the only thing that would make sense, because even a regular you know, like these accounts, these forensic accounts, are looking at this going this doesn't make sense no matter how you slice it. I don't even think money laundering makes sense for the fortune that he amassed, you know what I'm saying, It's like way too big to account for that, you know, like if he took care.
Speaker 2: If you're also yeah, but not if you're also handling money and transactions for government agencies as well.
Speaker 1: See, but there you go, it's it's where I don't know. That to me means that if you have a government agency and you're handling stuff for them, I mean, unless you're only handling you off the book stuff. And I mean even the massive stuff like the cocaine trafficking that was going on, you know for I ran Contra and all that, It's not the amount of like if he ran all of Iran Contra, he wouldn't come near even a good percentage of the money he am masked, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I think it's more than that.
Speaker 2: I think it's more than that. It's just one thing.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff I'm reading is that this started way before Epstein. It was moving weapons. Uh, there was there's a lot of talk I think sothern air transfer era or before it was there America. They were moving in and out of the you know the Gola, the Angola War in the mid seventies, and there was moving like diamonds.
Speaker 1: Uh there was.
Speaker 3: It was just all drugs and there was arms traffic.
Speaker 2: That's to buy air America. Look at the money that had to be put down move that operation from Florida to Ohio.
Speaker 1: Well years ago, Jack Well years ago. I tried to explain that if you look at a guy like James Steele, you can trace stuff, you know, all the way from uh the you know, before the Vietnam War and even into the Pulpot regime and all that. You can trace all these death squads around and you can see where there was a whole bunch of different illicit operations that all ended up all in the the Iran contra basket later on. And it's some of the very same people training these people, right, the same people that trained the secret police in freaking Iran. It's a continuation from all of that. And even so, I don't know that that would account for that massive fortune, you know what I mean. It just it just seems incomprehensible to me that, you know, taking over Wexler and getting these payments that they know about and others. It just it just seems like the money is bigger, which means that there is much much bigger clients that we have zero evidence of at the moment. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think he was. I think he was. He's laundering money for a couple of drug cartels too.
Speaker 1: Well, either indirectly he could have been without even you know, it's not a problem. Yeah, yeah, without even knowing that he could have done that indirectly. But even so, I mean that is massive when you can get to when you can add up a billion dollars on money laundering, you know, fees though, that's that's a hell of an operation.
Speaker 3: And then also too, he was just all with that as his tower financial It was kind of a Ponzi scheme. Yeah, his partner went to prison for a long time and and Epstein pretty.
Speaker 2: Much skated from it.
Speaker 3: And he's always played that there was a lot of money that was an account that that Epstein just outright stole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has been his contention. Well that may be too, is if on top of taking his fees, he's also stealing. I mean it's you know, who's gonna who are you gonna cry to if he steals an extra ten million dollars exactly? You know what I mean, You're going to kill the guy that you know settled your accounts or are you gonna you know, just live with it as the cost of doing business. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's made me ponders because I think about like that Iran country, you know, you take like all over north and what was it, Bud McFarland and Sea Cort and the you that that game there. I think they were small players, you know when I started looking at you know, what was kind of setting.
Speaker 2: This all up.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was a bigger operation going on with all these conflict. It's just something I'm starting to really, I mean, I mean I can't prove it, but I'm kind of it's starting to make a little bit more sense to me now because I've always been puzzled by the whole Iran contract. I don't think we ever got to the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of it.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't. There's an entire missing element to that, is what you know, people that have studied that, and you know, like if you look at Doug Valentine's stuff about it, there's the whole Yeah, it's greatness. Yeah, I mean there's a whole missing element that he even says, look, I can't get to this. There's something kind of behind a shadow wall here that's also participating that really probably brings it all together and right.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'm just like Valentine, I mean, he talked to you know, he got you know, they talked to him because of his first book he wrote about his father being captured by the think either the Japanese in the Philippine Peter w camp in the Philippines by the Japanese. So he got access to a lot of CI members and that's how he was able to write the Phoenix you know program. Yeah, he got quite a bit of information there because they just thought he was good to go and he was just accumulating, you know, they were just telling forbade him. You know, he got a lot of people to talk to him.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is when you have the same people, you know, helping out the Khmer rouge that then go and help out the contras and they're the same guys, you know, it's like, so, so tell me that you're just happy to well, they just happen to be the best people to train him. Come on, you know, there's there's something else going on there. These guys were not just agency assets. And the Phoenix program is one of those things that, like I said, it's it's part of the touchdown, but I don't think it gives you the whole picture. But Doug did a good job, you know, trying to show you that. And uh, what was the other ones that the strength of the wolf and the strength of the pack when when he goes into the dea element of it, and a lot of people don't even want to touch that because you know, that's why I used to have Sally Castillo on the show, was for that reason, because he was actually a DA agent who you know, thought that they were fighting the drug war, you know, until they put a hit out on him and you know, sent him into the field with a hit on his head. And you know, I don't even tell him, Let's just see if he gets eliminated this way, he won't complain about these guys getting killed, these informants, you know what I mean. It was just it was just too much. Anyways, tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna take a short break just because I need one, and I'm putting Danny on hold. So Danny, if you want to rejoin us after the break, that's great. BPTE. If you want to go get some coffee or something, go ahead. But yeah, I'm gonna do this for now. We got about.
Speaker 5: Oh Chili dot Com conversation, revelation through conversation. Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot Com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson revel like.
Speaker 1: Who came for Sex?
Speaker 6: Here is Oh Shell?
Speaker 1: I hate fact?
Speaker 5: Oh Shelley hate fact?
Speaker 3: Ring that true?
Speaker 2: Like James m.
Speaker 7: Juardy, I back, I ain't on the word Jarley hop back yah yah.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: M mmm.
Speaker 6: Mm yeah. Ravel Like show through Farmer Side Show all.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I like I.
Speaker 6: Was sas And.
Speaker 1: Truth Breaking Through.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state before World War II. The United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 1: For more information, The Wars State dot Com, Wall Street, Window dot dot com, Wall Street, Window dot Com, do dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall streetdo dot dot go there, now go there, now go there now.
Speaker 5: Dot Com Radio Network, Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 1: So here we are back with the final, second and final segment of the Friday Night call in Show. We've only had one caller, which is Danny from California, but we'll bring them back on the line here in just a moment, and anybody else wants to join us here until the Age of Transitions begins, which is let's see about twenty three, twenty two minutes away, Sorry, something like that. I'll probably go over because I keep missing my cues on the clock anyway, and we'll try and to get in anything you got on your mind until Aaron Franz joins us at ten pm Eastern or their bouts anyways, and then the Uncle Show will happen round eleven. So keep listening to Shelly dot com Radio Live or if you're catching the podcasts, it should be there on the feed next up or something. Anyways, repeat anything else on your mind this week before we go back. And I mean the Candas Owens thing is just insane because I can't follow a lot of what's going on there. And like I said, once somebody starts screaming to me everything is the Jews, I'm usually done. I can't.
Speaker 2: It's like the strange thing I've noticed is with Tucker and Megan Kelly and Canvas Owens and a lot of these other top conservative pundits, have you noticed a sudden change of Israel's the bad guy? Now they control everything that we do. It all comes down to the Jews. And then this strong advancement of Catholicism, all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Several fronts.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very weird.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, and Nick Fentis and you know, Catholicism, and it's like now, to be Christian and to be a cool Christian, you've got to be Catholic and not Protestant. And the Protestant churches have all according to Kansas and Tucker and all these people, you know, the prostant Church has been infiltrated by the Jews. It's all for the Jews. Everything is for the Jews, no matter what you do.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, Jews. This is where it puts me in a bad spot because look, I'm not for the Catholic Church. I'm not. You know, I don't really care about the Jewish thing necessarily, but I don't view the state of Israel in a positive way, I don't, you know. But the second that if I criticize something that happens, or I say I disagree with something they're doing or anything else, I get lumped in with the anti Semites, which is bizarre because this is anybody knows me knows that that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, a quick word. Guys in the room are saying, are asking questions, are we not Aaron just asked, are we not doing our show? And somebody else to see. Fay said, he's just hearing you, so check a connection or something. We may not be going out over the air.
Speaker 1: Let me double check it. But let's see. We should be perfectly live and everything. I don't know. I just I just asked.
Speaker 2: I just asked in the room, or you're not hearing me or Danny and Face said no, he said, he's just hearing you.
Speaker 1: Okay, hopefully let's see. I'm checking my stream right now. It says we're streaming. It's such a weird night, such a weird night with the tech stuff. But anyway, so look, just let us know that you can hear be Pete in the room now because hopefully, hopefully it's fine. It looks fine, and if there's a problem, I'm gonna have to take things apart and figure it out.
Speaker 2: But okay, all right, Aaron said, and Face both said they just heard me. So maybe it's it's working out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There might be yeah, there might be some Look, there's been a couple of weird ghosts in the machine tonight, so I don't know. We might have went down temporarily and we had a help. Okay, we had a hell of a time even connecting to you at the beginning of the show. So yeah, I don't know, but I hear him, and hopefully you guys do too. But back to it. I've been criticized before for this whole like, you know, well, okay, so you just hate the Jews, and I'm like, no, no, no, no. I can criticize the nation state of Israel and say that I don't care about their justifications for stuff, and that doesn't make me an anti Semite. And the weird thing is because I didn't want to blame all the world's problems on the Jews. I was on networks at certain points where the chat rooms were screaming at me that you know, well, you know what it is. He's an Italian and all Italians are secret Jews, like Christopher Columbus was a secret Jew and this and that, and I'm like, oh my God, I swear to God, I'm sorry they're doing this. And I'm like, you know what, I'm even worse to you people than that, But no, I'm not a I wouldn't care if you want to. You know, they were calling me Ocelliberg at one point in one chat, really you're not kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only thing I can say. And that's where Fetcher and them started veering off years back. Yeah, you know it. It was, oh, we're not anti Semites, but you know, the Zionists and all this, and then and and then eventually it came down to once he decided to drop the veil, well, the Holocaust, you know, really needs to be questioned. And yeah, now it is the Jews, not designist. This just comes straight out and say it is the Jews. That's what Nick Wents has been saying all along, is the Jews forget Zionism. Now you're seeing Tucker and making Kelly and Canvas and you know, the big talking heads making us switch. And it's amazing how quick they switch. You know, Tucker announced that, I mean he's getting money from Qatar right now, they're funding them. He's bought property. He's even Bragg I bought property in Qatar. It's a great place. You know, Christians. The Christians have a free ride over here. It's just like an American and it's like no in Qatar. The only people that are Christians are the people that they bring into work, and they're only allowed to worship under certain conditions. You just can't stand on the corner and start screaming out of a bible, you know. Yeah, but Tucker has taken this new vent and it's like they hit them all at the same time, almost like it's coordinated. Now, I know, the conspiracy theory in me, theorist in me is going to say, well, it's all coordinated. It's kind of hard not to see that something's going on. How do you take four talking heads like that to do a complete one eighty in the matter of six months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and again, when you take a look at the money that's coming in and you're giving that money. At some points they start to give you the money first, then they tell you, look, you want to keep getting that money, here's what we need. And they do that to people. I know that for a fact, and it could be from various interests that do that. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing that eats me, you know, you take Dave Smith, all right, he's real big in the circuit right now. I don't know why they say he's comedian. I've never seen him do a stand up. I've never even heard him say anything that was funny, but he's the big raide right now. You know, he's going after Dan Bongino since Dave Spongino quit and is going to come back on with his podcast and all, and he and Dave Smith are going at it now. They're having their little Twitter war. But you know they I want everybody out there that that and I've been hit with this before too. Oh you support Israel, you you support genocide. Look, you can say that the Israelis have influence over the US, and they've got their spies over here, and they've got their money over here, and they control everything. You can damn sure bet anything that you accuse another nation of doing here in the United States, you can damn well believe we're doing it in twenty other places everywhere else in the world. It's not a one sided thing. No, we're just as dirty as the rest of them. You pick a country, we're just as dirty as they are when it comes to funneling money and trying to influence and overthrow governments and color revolutions. That's what this whole damn Ukraine thing started with. Biden and Obama get involved over in Ukraine, trying to control what went on over there. They're Yellow Revolution. That was nothing more than our CIA going over there and causing turmoil. That's all it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when Dave Smith.
Speaker 2: Gets out here and he starts talking about the Jews so bad, it's like, dude, they're no worse than we are. Think about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm behind the curve because I don't even know Dave Smith is. Let's see if Danny knows, because he's still on the line.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even know who Dave Smith. You no clue. Joh, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Dave Smith is one of Joe Rogan's buddies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been on Rogan constantly.
Speaker 1: I'm behind then because I don't know this guy.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: I can't stand Rogan. I really can't. I know a lot of people listen to him and just tell me, oh no, it's really good. I don't know how I cannot. I can listen to a lot of things, okay, And I even listen to the stupid AI audio tracks on YouTube with you know, people have whole channels that it's just you know, an AI voiceover over different clips of things that interest them. And I even listen to that. I'm getting used to those sadly, but I can't listen to Rogan like he does four hour podcasts. I don't know how anybody listens to it all. I can barely stand him for a clip. You know, Like Rogan to me is not funny. Most of his stupid friends are not funny.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He's got that uh, and and it grows entire other podcasts and entire universe of stuff is out there that's like in the Rogan sphere. And I guess Dave Smith is he new? Is he kind of new? That guy?
Speaker 2: He's been podcasting for quite a while. Now, let me look him up.
Speaker 1: Man. See, I thought I was on this because I know about Brandon Schwab and you know, and the you know, the guy they got from M M A. And that jerk Kurt Kreischner who you know has the one story I'm the machine, that idiot you know who thinks he's a stand up comedian. They all make bank, uh doing appearances and their podcasts. They're all making tons of money even there. They're they're sort of tangential friends make money, and they occasionally, you know, get one of their friends on the Rogan uh, you know, the Joe Rogan experience and it entirely makes people's careers. But I can't keep track.
Speaker 2: He's he has his own podcast called Part of the Problem. This is his Wikipedia entry says. Smith is a close friend of Joe Rogan and regular guest on The Joe Rogan Experience. He has frequently appeared on Fox's News Is Kennedy, The Greg Gutfield Show, CNN's se Cup Unfiltered. He's also appeared on the Lex Friedman podcast. He's a libertarian, is raised in Brooklyn. He's Jewish. See, so he can get out there and talk shit about the Jews because he's Jewish and that gives him way. Well, you know, here we got Dave Smith, is Jew and he's complaining about him, so they got to be bad.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it's it's sort of like the Ben Shapiro thing now right where it's like he's allowed to criticize it because he's got a yawn too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, they're all talking out against Shapiro now because he's the Jew they're coming to get out against Mark Levin's It's you've seen a split in the in the conservative podcasting and now they're picking sides. Who you're with, You're with the Tucker crowd, Camas crowd, or you're with the Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin kroud. And if you're with them, they're Jewish, so you're controlled by Jews. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Dave Smith in this scenario is the good Jew? Is that the idea? Like, he's the good Jew?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's He's the liberal Jew that you can believe because he talked shit about Israel and Jews and Zionists.
Speaker 1: Okay, but Ben Shapiro's no good because he's supporting Israel. Is that understand.
Speaker 2: Shapiro is no good because he's trying to take According to Oh God, Steve Bannon, Ben Shapiro started under Breitbart. He started about two months before Breitbart died, right, okay, And he went from there and he went to He was working with Dave Horowitz for a while before he passed away at his foundation, and he tried to take over, according to Bann, and he's tried to take over everywhere he's been. So then he started the Daily Wane with this other guy. So that's where Ben Shapiro. That's how Candace got connected with him because she worked at the Daily Wire and Dave Ruben is at the Daily Wire, and so you had those podcasters Matt Walsh, Dave Ruben, candas Owens. Oh, I can't think of the guy Andrew Clavin. He's Jewish. So you know, now the Daily Wire is this Jewish cabal. Oh, and they're bad because Candace left there and they've been picking on canvas because Candace has basically been trying to trash them ever since she left. Yeah, I noticed candas Owen has been fired from every job she had. She got fired from TPUSA, she got fired from prager U, she got fired from the Daily Wire. Now she's out on her own to all these connections.
Speaker 1: Right now. That's another weird thing here because I thought Ben Shapiro was about to take over TPUSA, if that's.
Speaker 2: What they're claiming. Yeah, that's the big thing. Okay, Now TPUSA is bad because Ben Shapiro's going to take it over. Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk were friends for a long time, a long time, right, And in fact, the last person that Charlie Kirk had on his podcast I believe was Ben Shapiro. And then see he gets the opening spot at Amfest after Erica Kirk comes out then it's Ben Shapiro and he's saying, we need to stop all this jew hatred. We don't have room for it in the party. Blah blah blah blah blah. Israel is an ally of ours. Anyway, he gives his speech. Then you have Tucker come at the end of the program and he just trashes Shapiro right there on stage, talking about Zionists and to the detriment, and we don't need them controlling our policy and everything we do. And that's one of the Dave Smith things. The big thing is every war we have ever fought was because the Jews needed us to fight it, all right, regardless of what war it was. The Jews were connected and we did it because of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So on the one side you have everybody who was like speaking from the same talking points that mel Gibson did at his Dui stop about fifteen years ago, right, And then on the other side, on the other side, you have the hey, look, we see that Israel is not a good thing, sort of like the liberals do. But we're not the terrorists they are, and we're also right wing. So explain this one thing to me, b Pete, and then maybe Dan wants to throw in something here or whatever, because we're going to run out of time soon. But I'm confused because lately, what I've been seeing is Joe Rogan is turning on Trump. Right now. They keep saying this and putting out clips saying that Joe Rogan is turning against the you know, the Trump agenda. But every time I open up one of those clips and try and stomach it for five minutes to listen to him, it's not what the clip says. They keep putting a thumbnail out with this, and it's all different channels.
Speaker 2: The thing is with Rogan, he may not like some of the policies. Now, he didn't. He didn't go along with what was going on in Gaza and the way that was handled, and a lot of people have legitimate gripes about that, and that's for another discussion, but it's the Epstein files is the biggest thing. The Epstein files has caused the biggest divide in the Republican Party since Trump said he was going to release everything, and now they suddenly find a million more files on the night that they're supposed to have them all released. You know, crap like that going on. So that's been the biggest thing to drive that started this wedge was Epstein Files. You know, that's why Marjorie Taylor Green said, I'm retiring after the first of the year. I'm getting out of this because I went against Trump on the Epstein Files and now I'm catching hell for it. So she's getting out. Of course, the thing is she's getting out before somebody puts her on a contract list, you know, because she's going against Trump and she's going against Israel, and you know she's she's an American first or no, that's the division. Now America first or versus Israel first. Her that's thrown in on top of it. Okay, but she's got like nine different divisions that are starting to create this huge wedge. Now one little you know when they say the thin edge of the wedge is the beginning, Well, now you got about nine wedges shoved in there, and they just keep hammering them in.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess so. Because here's the weird thing is that Marjorie Taylor Green probably would have been primaried out even without Trump running the party. She would have been primaried out for objecting to Israel being in the part of Georgia. She's from. Her objections to Israel would have been automatically disqualifying based on, you know, the Georgians that she's representing in that district quite frankly, so she was going to go out if she complained about that. But I thought her main thing was again in the Epstein files, and since you're not going to release the hell with you, you know, and then she was trying to convince him to release him. I thought, but you know what, this is very confusing. I don't understand the little civil war in the magasby or so to speak. I really don't, I guess, And clearly I'm not keeping track of Joe Rogan since I don't know who the hell Dave Smith is. Still I'm picking my brain trying to find where I've even seen this guy mentioned. I know, they had like the wacky idiot conspiracy theory guy on there that people were destroying online, But that wasn't Dave Smith. He's not a comedian, that guy. He's supposedly some professor or something that was just making idiotic statements and they were like, look at how bad this is. Even Joe Rogan can't buy this conspiracy theory guy and I saw that. But I guess I don't know. I'm out of date. I'm not able to keep track of all this. I mean, Candace has so much chaos going on, I can't you know, and all of it beginning with Mac Crohn's wife as a penis. I don't know, man, it's just it's too much. But Dan, are you confused or is it just me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm confused. Well, I don't really you know, I'm not a politically a conservative, so I don't really I don't find value for me listening to all these conservative talk shows and podcasts. I just don't have the time. Falling just doesn't I'm done with that. So the Civil War then fighting, you know what I find out.
Speaker 2: But one thing is this I am.
Speaker 3: I am a lifelong cradle devout Catholic and I don't understand like what they're saying. I've never heard this anti semitism, you know, kind of what they're saying about blaming the Jews all the time. But I do know that there has always been an element in the Church throughout history, there's been some elements that were, you know, against the Jews. There's a great book by James Carroll Constantine's Sword that talked about decades where there was churches that where they kind of like formed ghettos and persecuted the Jews, and there's other times they were protecting the Jews. So it was kind of a it was kind of like a roller coaster that I would say overall, the relationships pretty good with them, But these influencers, they don't speak for me on the way I view my faith.
Speaker 1: But it depends when you look at the history of the church show. It depends on what time period you're looking at, because there's also post World War Two. You know where they're hiding Nazi war criminals. We know that now, you know that. I take that as a proven fact. Some people would say that's a conspiracy theory, but it looks pretty proof positive.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe it's to be true. And I remember the church. They I know they, I knew they, I knew they hit they hit pedophiles.
Speaker 1: I know they hit the six of.
Speaker 3: His I mean I didn't. That's not what the experience I had. I mean, it really angers me that this has happened because it's not what the church teaches. But it's supposedly the the the Church Christ founded, but with very fallible and simple people you know in it at all levels.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Well, I was actually talking about the Nazis that they were hiding, not the not the pedophiles. But that's another thing, you know, yet again another situation where they hide these different criminals at different points in time. Sure, and you know, of course there's the whole thing about the Vatican Bank.
Speaker 2: And we did in our country. We had von Braun over here working for NASA, and he would have been a war criminal under any other circumstances.
Speaker 1: Oh no, those guys, I mean, yeah, we took a bunch of those guys.
Speaker 3: At right heart date one, Yeah, d C I A. I mean Brian Hartley Gitlin. He was the head of the SS for Eastern European and we basically you know, he probably helped us get started the Cold War in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he traded his whole communication network where he was keeping track of Communists to us for you know, bringing him in under paper clip. I know that I'm not saying, but I'm just saying. The Church though, also has a checkered history here where you got you know, time periods where there are people that they were hiding for different reasons that were criminals. That's all I'm saying. I'm not even making a judgment about it. I'm just saying that that's just one of those things that's happened, you know. And but but the weirdest thing still to me is that, you know, like a lot of these guys they go, oh, they're white supremacists. White supremacists, you know, in the old days anyway, did not like Catholics. I don't understand how they allied with them.
Speaker 2: No I can.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know we're running out of time, but I know stories as a kid growing up, I ran into Catholic biger trees, these you know, these nice little church leaving people, and they found that I was a Catholic. They both said I was like nine, ten eleven. They they read me the riot at They pretty much were convinced that I was going to hell on the hand, biscuit and a rocket.
Speaker 1: You look at what the.
Speaker 2: Big thing about Kennedy, He's a Catholic.
Speaker 1: And also anti Italian sentiment in the country was largely driven by anti Catholic sentiment because the majority of the Italians came over as immigrants and it was like they're gonna their loyalty will be with the pope instead of our country when they come here. That was the big complaint. So anyway, look, we are out of time, though, so I want to give Danny a final kind of like shout out and repeat the same thing, and then we'll close it out and get to the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz coming up next. So Nanny, go ahead with your fine word for the week.
Speaker 3: Okay, my final word of the week would be out of the out of the epistol. Romans do not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. So I just hope that somebody gets it. Hopefully I can live by what I preach. Thank you for letting me come.
Speaker 1: On listen, and I appreciate you for calling in. It was great to talk to you and always always welcome, Danny. Thanks so much, v pe your final word for the week here on the Friday Calling Show.
Speaker 2: Another weekend of can go to a Shelly dot Com hit the donate button. Every little bit helps support your local food banks. Other than that, we will see you next week.
Speaker 1: There you go, And that's what it was. That's what it is, And like I say. Stay tuned for the Age of transitions, with Aaron Franz coming up next here on ally dot com Radio and UNAWA.
Speaker 6: What's a Bear Name?
Speaker 1: I aliona classic, no alms, crass and jobs Come, why don't It's one time around, so come we'll.
Speaker 2: Burn it off.
Speaker 3: The no.
Speaker 7: No, no, cob, you've ever seen.
Speaker 5: The farest wandering when FID and for the smallest.
Speaker 7: Drunken section three districts alive when regulated the latest copy not dude, I've never been.
Speaker 2: No help, help, help, he he he ma