Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We've got warnings up in La Malibu for the storm heading this way, Warnings about mudslides, debris. They are calling in it an atmospheric river fueled storm.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that kind.
Speaker 1: Yes, where you are, you know, if you're in the Burnscar area, especially with the Palisades area this year in particular. They say that we will get the brunt of the rain tonight into the wee hours of the morning.
Speaker 3: Few places with some rain. It's kind of spotty right now. Down at San Diego, they had a band to go through Ventura. Up in Santa Barbara, they had some rain going through. So it hasn't come widespread, at least not yet. It's been off and on here in Burbank. But they said that late tonight into tomorrow morning, probably while we're sleeping, as we're going to see the majority of the rainfall coming in tonight.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a sequel to this is spinal tap.
Speaker 4: I thought I saw that the numbers. I'll go to eleven.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty four's music mockumentary getting a sequel. It's called Spinal Tap two. The End continues. It will release in theater September twelfth. The first teaser is available today. Christopher Guest, Michael McKeon, Harry Shearer all reprising their roles.
Speaker 4: From the first films.
Speaker 1: In the new movie, the band will reunite for one final concert after a fifteen year hiatus.
Speaker 4: That's cool, That'll be fun. That'll be a huge hit.
Speaker 2: That will be a big hit. It's time for Swampwatch.
Speaker 4: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar.
Speaker 2: And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got The real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 4: The other side never quits, So what fuck what?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to anywhere. So that is how you train the squad.
Speaker 2: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by.
Speaker 4: What has been.
Speaker 2: You know, Americans have always been gone act.
Speaker 6: They're not scrupid.
Speaker 3: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Who have the people voted for you? With no swamp watch? They're all counteroid.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, it's hard to keep up with everything that's going on when it comes to the tariffs over the last forty eight hours or so.
Speaker 2: So here's a here's how we'll try to explain this.
Speaker 3: The European Union and Canada have now both hit back at Donald Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs with their own tariffs. They've announced tariffs on billions of dollars worth of products bourbon, motorcycles, makeup, et cetera. And they have said that they will retaliate even further if necessary. The European Union says that they have a two stage response that they're going to target about twenty eight billion dollars of our products that we send to them. Canada has announced a twenty five five percent tariff on about twenty one billion dollars worth of American goods. Now, the steel and aluminum tariffs went into about twenty five percent on all steel and aluminum tariffs that went into effect at midnight last night, late whatever, eleven hours ago, and the European leaders have been saying that they would retaliate, but they've emphasized that a trade war is going to hurt everybody, and they've been trying to negotiate this some sort of an off ramp with the Trump administration, an off ramp that may simply look like a pause the way it has with Mexico and Canada over the last couple of months.
Speaker 1: Looks like April first is when all of this will get rolling or go into effect. Canada, by the way, the largest steel supplier to the United States, said Wednesday today it will place twenty five percent reciprocal tariffs on steel products and raised taxes on a bunch of stuff like tools, computers, surveys, display monitors, sports equipment, cast iron products as well.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, at this point, Wall Street has been sort of mixed today, at least not anywhere near as negative as it was over the course of the last few days.
Speaker 2: The volatility is not helping much.
Speaker 3: But one thing that did help was the inflation numbers were actually lower in the month of January than I'm sorry that in the month of February than they were in the month of January, So the consumer price index had a two point eight percent rise, and overall prices in the economy when that number came out, that prompted a jump in all three major indices this morning, but it has kind of settled back down. The Dow is down only about fifteen points, the S and P five hundred is up about twenty nine, and the Nasdaq has gained a full percentage point.
Speaker 2: It's up one hundred and eighty four.
Speaker 1: New report is finding inflation starting to cool. Consumer Price Index by point point zero point two percent last month, right up to two point eight. No, I was just going to say the expectation was three percent, which you left out.
Speaker 2: I did leave that part out.
Speaker 1: You did, And then the Education Department was the other slashing that we were going to get to. You and I both thought that it was bigger. It was bigger than it is. When I saw four thousand and change employees that they were going to slash to two thousand and change, I thought, when you think the Education Department, you think of this like beast, right, does bureaucratic beast well?
Speaker 3: Because the number of U what is it, two point something million federal employees broken up amongst all these different agencies. Yeah, I had assumed that the Department of Education was a bigger just in sheer numbers of workers, and it's not. A government lawyer has asked a federal judge to move the legal fight over the detention of a Columbia University grad stated to New Jersey or Louisiana, since that's where he had been held. This is a guy who was on campus at Columbia and was at the very least a spokesperson for the pro Palestinian protesters, although there's still some discussion as to whether or not he was involved with them, how much he organized them, if any, and what sort of things he was suggesting these protesters say or Carrie Sin's saying, and what contact he has with anybody in Hamas.
Speaker 2: The guy's name is mak Mud Khalil.
Speaker 4: He's thirty.
Speaker 2: By the way, he's thirty.
Speaker 3: And during a brief hearing, an attorney argued on behalf of the Justice Department that the venue for the deportation fight had to be moved to Louisiana or New Jersey. The argument, according to Marco Rubio, is any non resident. In this case, he is legal permanent resident, but not a citizen. He is allowed to reside in the United States as a Green card holder, but Marco Rubio says, if he's doing things that would have prevented him from getting the green card in the first place, we should be able to kick him out. The Immigration and Naturalization Act says that any alien whose presence or activities in the United States that the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds to believe would have potentially serious adverse foreign policy consequences for the United States, that person is rendered deportable. And it's not a student visa that this guy was on. This guy is a Green card holder. He is a legal permanent resident, which is the highest category that you can be without being an actual citizen of the United States, and can he can be deported if they established that he belonged to this group that either endorses or espouses terrorist activity, or that he is engaged in terrorist activity. That's a far cry from just talking about your support for Hamas or Palace.
Speaker 1: It's different than free speech. That takes it a step further, and that's where the court is going to have to determine. Is this that it doesn't matter what the speech is, if it's in syndiari or has terroristic ties, or it moves beyond free speech, then that portion of the.
Speaker 4: Law kicks in.
Speaker 1: This has been the topic of several protests in places like New York and La other cities. Susan Sarandon has been on the scene there at the courthouse totally.
Speaker 2: You just got to know what she's doing.
Speaker 1: Told reporters that no matter where you stand on genocide, freedom of speech is a right we all have, saying wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, no matter where you stand on genocide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, And then she said, this is a turning point in history and the freedom of this country, no matter where you stand on genocide. Gary Hn Shannon will continue. That's like Mark Gary is going on the Today Show today and talking about victims justice and calling Nathan Hawkman a showboater.
Speaker 2: How rich?
Speaker 4: How rich is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, we have exciting things coming up this hour. First of all, is the tech in your car becoming too much? I think it's too much, and the majority of cars it's too much. I miss the old you know, you gotta crank, roll up and down the window you're talking about, I know. And how sad when you could like fix your car. You know, if you have like a bug or an old Chevy truck, you could fix that thing.
Speaker 2: You can have the door panel off and you realign the window with the little holder that's there in the crank exactly.
Speaker 4: And now these stupid ass computers come in.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after Grandma goes to bingo.
Speaker 5: Jeez, you're listening to Irian Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: One of the stories that we told you about yesterday was that takeover of the train in Pakistan, an operation to rescue four hundred and fifty hostages, has actually continued now into its second day. Dozens of people have been killed, but Pakistan security services say they've rescued about one hundred and ninety people being held hostage on a train after militants blew up a rail line and launched the attack on the Ja'afar Express. Officials said that about thirty of the militants have been killed and that about one hundred and thirty hostages are still being held on that train in I believe it was actually in a tunnel. They're in a mountainous pass that they were on, So continues. Tech in your car can be incredible.
Speaker 4: It's gone nuts, really, you know.
Speaker 1: I think of like Tesla's with the full screen, bigger than iPads or what have you, And how can not not be distracting? How can people who are not who have not grown up with technology and phones in their hands and everything is online and classes and work and all of the things. Those people are absolutely ready to deal with that it's user friendly for them. But for people like I don't know, fifty years old or what happens. You see, there's a learning curve there. We didn't have TVs in our cars growing up, right, I don't know how people who are seventy are jumping into a new I mean handle woul didn't he say it was just too crazy, it was too complicated. I mean people who are, say, who have not grown up with this jumping into one of these things, it would be very overwhelming.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff that I think that has come into just about every car now is good. Like I love the navigation software. It's available everywhere, whether it's on your phone or in the car, it's available everywhere.
Speaker 2: I think that's good.
Speaker 3: The stuff that I don't quite get and I've never gotten used to, is the lane departure warning.
Speaker 2: You know you're if you have it turned on. You can turn them off a lot of them.
Speaker 3: But if you're in your car and the thing just starts beeping at you and you don't know why is it beeping at you? And it's because there's a car in your blind spot, or something like that that to me is more jarring than a car in my blind spot that's gonna surprise. So some of that stuff I think is it drives me nuts. But other stuff is really really great. The automatic braking sometimes automatic condition avoidance is great.
Speaker 4: Many drivers say it's too much.
Speaker 1: Right now, the share who had positive feelings about the intuitiveness of their car's controls fell from seventy nine percent ten years ago to fifty six percent now because ten years ago twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: The new stuff was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It wasn't as advanced as it is now, and now it may have gotten too advanced.
Speaker 4: When it comes to.
Speaker 1: The dashboard display's screen interface is the layout of the instrument panel that you can switch to seventeen different views.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that the interaction is probably the most important part of it, because now you're talking about you can interact with your phone just with your fingertips right in many cars, many vehicles now you have a touch screen surface that you can do with just your hands. But then you are not paying attention to the road. You're paying attention to the touch screen if you're doing something while you're driving, And I think that's probably the biggest concern.
Speaker 1: I mean a couple things. The door handles. There was an anecdote about a guy who was trying to start as twenty twenty four Volkswagen ID four electric car using his phone app and the car doors wouldn't open because sensor equipped handles were on the fritz in the cold, it was fifteen degrees, so he ended up having to shimmy into his car through the trunk.
Speaker 4: He said, just give me a normal door handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the door handles that you have to play with to press for them to open. Just get what's the purpose of that. Just put on a freaking door handle. The other my nephew, he just lost his car keys. He's twenty three years old. He's up in Chico, was going to drive back home over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Lost his car keys. Whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's like a fob. It's a whole thing. Like you, It's not just a it's not a key anymore for most of us. Right, there's just certain things where it used to be not a big deal, and it's suddenly a big deal. I mean, the computer system in your car could something could happen, It could short and suddenly you can't drive the car.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's there's obviously that that kind of a concern, and repairing a computer price problem in.
Speaker 4: Your car expensive.
Speaker 2: You can't do that massive.
Speaker 3: I mean when I my dad had a sixty five Chevy pickup truck, and when you it's just it's just a gorgeous, gorgeous thing to lift the hood on that and there's a lot of room in that compartment. I mean, there's just a lot of stuff in there that or there's I shouldn't say there's not a lot of stuff in there that's extraneous.
Speaker 2: You don't need any of it right, and you.
Speaker 1: Can it's like going into auto shop where you open up that hood, you can tell what everything is right, and they're accessible to your point. Last year, a quarter of car repairs involved a sensor recalibration, an additional cost of six hundred dollars. So that's six hundred on top of whatever your issue was with the car, just because it's computerized.
Speaker 3: Well, windshield replacement, how many how many windshields now don't just have the rearview mirror in it. It's that rear view mirror on the opposite side, on the outside, has a whole bunch of sensors and everything that are looking at either traffic in front of you or the weather conditions or if there's rain on the wind shoe on the tesla.
Speaker 1: This is a question, is it does it cost more for things like like you ran into something ran into you, a fender bender or whatever, something on the road you're on a road trip or whatever.
Speaker 4: Is it more to fit parents? Yeah, because there's so many sensors.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Okay, The problem with the repairing a tesla for a lot of the people that I know that have them is getting the parts. They don't make a whole lot of extra parts for those things. So if you've got to buy a bumper assembly or a door or something, it's going to take a couple of weeks to get there, Whereas if you're in a more common if you're in a Honda Accord, they have them waiting in a warehouse.
Speaker 4: Honda Accord bumpers in my garage.
Speaker 3: Right, and they'll just put it on within three or four days as opposed to two or three weeks.
Speaker 1: So okay, Coming up next, we've got parenting. We will tell you just how much it costs to raise a baby. Also, being a parent keeps your brain young, that's why you should.
Speaker 4: Make another baby.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna happen. Come on, Gary Shannon will continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 1: Forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: As we've been reporting to you.
Speaker 1: Europe and Canada hitting back after Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum. The tariffs are twenty five percent on metals that come into the US from any country in the world, including our allies. They say that these will raise the cost for US automakers and other industries. The move is supported by many American steel and aluminum manufacturers. We should say the EU has announced it will impose counter tariffs on US goods worth twenty eight billion dollars and everything goes into effect at least at this point April one.
Speaker 3: Ukrainian and Polish officials say arms deliveries to Ukraine have resumed. The deliveries came today, a day after the administration lifted at the suspension of military aid for Kiev, and Kremlin spokesperson said that Moscow is waiting more information about the proposal from the United States. Of course, they have signaled. Ukrainians have signaled that they're open to a thirty day ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Again, the heaviest rain's going to hit tonight, late tonight and tomorrow morning. Flood watch is in effect for twenty four hours starting at six pm tonight, So there is your storm watch alert. Justin worship as host of the Dad podcast.
Speaker 6: Hello, do you think you know how we have cold wars? Is this going to be like a tariff war? Is that going to be a.
Speaker 2: Faly call them trade wars?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, So I was saying this yesterday.
Speaker 3: In my lifetime, I can't remember there being this much kerfuffle around a trade war. I'm sure they existed, but we weren't paying attention. And now I just feel like we have to pay attention of.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the high cost to take medicine, a.
Speaker 3: Center from a study from baby Center shows that raising a baby can be pretty expensive. That in the first year alone, you're talking about twenty grand.
Speaker 7: Three and eighty four dollars on average, Which is what did they say? They said it's fifteen percent of mom's baby let expenses eat up half of what they bring in, half of your income for your baby's first year. And they're talking like we've been hearing about this decline and birth rate, and this is the first kind of I don't even think that they're well, they do make the connection here, but this is the first time I'm seeing this connection. Is that I thought it was just like generationally, that people like millennials were less interested in having families. They were more career oriented and they wanted to live a more nomadic lifestyle and have freedom.
Speaker 6: So therefore kids weren't a part of it.
Speaker 7: But now what we're trying to what we're starting to see is that it's possible that there's more economic influence because the birth rate in the US is declining, stem like people are having less kids. There's more dual income no kid type families than there were in the past. I don't think they out like rake like or outnumber the parents yet, but it's still it's rising and I think a lot of it has to do with the costs well.
Speaker 3: And I know that they make one point in here that there's no national paid leave, there's no federal law that requires paid leave for parents. But I've never worked in a place where it wasn't offered. Yeah where I mean, And that's just a matter of whether it's local law or just a company policy.
Speaker 7: And when you look at like, we always love to make fun of the Netherlands, right because there it's where everybody is happy and they have the largest, the longest paid national leave.
Speaker 1: I think, who makes fun of people from the Netherlands. I do you do like we would make fun of Canadians. You make fun of the people from the Netherlands.
Speaker 6: A different.
Speaker 4: Wooden shoes.
Speaker 6: She listens. I told you, she listens. What it's called the gigs out my stud.
Speaker 4: You broadcast from solving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm spending defective American? Who I'm to take fun of me?
Speaker 4: Always?
Speaker 7: Well, maybe maybe I'm talking to me in the Royal Wee because I think it's just so funny that they are always so happy and nobody seems to understand why. And then the minute I bring up and say like things even amongst friends, not just here, but when I say amongst my friends, it's like, oh, well, they have more paid apparently if I think they're like I thought it was closer than nine oh maybe, and they have that. I think it's nine months for a mom and six months for a dad is what they get in the Netherlands.
Speaker 6: I'll look that up before when we go in the next break or whatever.
Speaker 7: But that the happier nations seem to have longer paid leave. That is a federal thing, Like I don't know in what instances it's actually paid by the federal government. I'm sure that it has to be subsidized in some way, shape or form. It's like a disabil for lack of a better way opening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also a great tax coat in in Amsterdam.
Speaker 6: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Thirty percent of your gross salary can be paid out tax free as non taxable allowance.
Speaker 7: Wow, but you still got to be in the like fifty percent of taxes. There's no way that they're You're also just getting a third of their.
Speaker 4: Beautiful there too nice waterways.
Speaker 7: Shannon's planning a move and offended by me saying making fun you're reading from.
Speaker 3: The work for the commerce or something.
Speaker 6: He's doing another trip.
Speaker 1: You gotta go. I stopped there on the way to Estoniacakes.
Speaker 7: That's like almost a ten year old fit now, A long time ago, Gary Shadow were filling it on the Morning show when I worked there and just mentioned about going to Europe, and Gary evidently gets very upset whenever she talks about her travels. Because he feels like his children are sandbags and weigh him down from being.
Speaker 2: Able to experience rooted in my deep jealous.
Speaker 7: And as a person who walks with children, I agree wholeheartedly. I think it is fair that it's the It shouldn't she should be burdened with at least a bag of flour or some eggs that she has to care for, like it's a junior.
Speaker 6: Year in high school again.
Speaker 3: And listen, you and I may both be older than Shannon, but because of the benefit of having squeezed out a couple of kids, we're smarter.
Speaker 2: We are smarter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Science will prove it.
Speaker 2: Gary Channon will so much.
Speaker 6: Just belief in your eye.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Do not forget to let us know what you have been watching.
Speaker 3: Leave us a talkback message on the iHeart app and tell us what show that you can't get enough of.
Speaker 1: Being a parent keeps the brain young, so says science. Justin Worsham, hosts of the Dad podcast, is with us. His hips don't live, They've been worked on, spelled those.
Speaker 6: To a physical therapist, did some blood.
Speaker 1: It's a whole thing strong hips. So what's what's the deal with this? Is it just because your brain has to stay active when you've got kids, especially multiple actually just the multitasker, the entire your whole life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they did multiple brain studies in Britain and they showed that when they looked at the not only there was a direct correlation between people who didn't have kids and people who had kids, but also even more to support their evidence was the more kids you had, the longer your brain stayed active.
Speaker 6: And it was because of use.
Speaker 7: Like to me, there was my r pediatrician gave the kids this kind of speech when we went in there and saying, you gotta watch how much time you spend playing video games, and she said the reason is is because if you spend most of your time playing video games, then the neurons in your brain that are used for playing video games become very strong and very open and can fire fast.
Speaker 6: But you're neglecting the other parts of your brain, like your hips.
Speaker 7: Like your hips, you need to get out there and do some pilates, boys, and so you have to do these other things so that you're well rounded in that area. And so with parents, because so much of your life is about social connection with kids, and the more kids you have, so those parts of your brain.
Speaker 6: But the thing that blew my brain, my brain, was.
Speaker 7: That it's also your motor function is more like grip strength is something that they actually use to assess your motor ability because you're that part of the frontal cortex of your brain controls how hard you can squeeze your hand.
Speaker 3: Well, you've you've tried to hold kids down, haven't you. Yeah, of course that's but.
Speaker 7: I guess I guess what I'm saying not to be a wet blanket on your humor, but what I'm saying is that I never would have thought that you having a stronger frontal stronger frontal cortex.
Speaker 6: Not my verbal cortex obviously, but.
Speaker 7: For motor skills because of kids, would make my grip strength stronger later on in life Like that, that's fascinating to me.
Speaker 6: Am I done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I think you're right, because there is there's no gen there's no great connection.
Speaker 6: You should not have children.
Speaker 7: I don't think you understand deal with frustration and anchor. They just also no more puppies for you, Okay.
Speaker 3: Caregiving is the highly sensory process involving coordinated movements. The holding the cradle and defeeding the children can engage multiple sensory systems, but obviously you're using muscles with that as well.
Speaker 2: Just uh, my wife used to have.
Speaker 3: This very specific way that she would hold one of the kids on her hip.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it.
Speaker 7: Looks like they're like making a half moon shape out of their back and I don't understand how that works.
Speaker 2: And she.
Speaker 3: Would talk about that, of course, I mean that made her that strengthened whatever that side. I mean she would switch from side to side, but she would talk about that being a very specific feeling of that was strengthened. Especially as the kids grow from you know, eight pounds up to.
Speaker 2: Eighty pounds. I don't know when to stop it crazy whatever they grow to. I don't know how big number one in number too, I know which one was.
Speaker 7: Impressed me too, that my wife could literally carry a child like a toddler around all day at like a theme park. Right, But when it comes to taking four or five bags of groceries, can you get these big guys.
Speaker 2: This is not a ruffles counseling.
Speaker 1: This is not why I'm not even gonna look at you for the rest of the overdone.
Speaker 2: I thought we had some time here.
Speaker 6: Can we unpack what I just said? Do I need?
Speaker 2: Not a great idea?
Speaker 3: She done enough, she unloaded two kids, and now you want her to unload four or five bags of groceries.
Speaker 7: So many times I defend you with her, and now you're gonna jump on the bandwagon.
Speaker 4: She wants to be safe too.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to protect you. See this, I'm helping you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go next door and start my apology tour the world, but especially my wife. I wasn't saying it was bad. I just was like, it was interesting to me.
Speaker 6: Why is that the kids?
Speaker 1: She carried the kids, and she carried the kids on her hip.
Speaker 4: She my grocery shop.
Speaker 2: I'm sure this doesn't argument.
Speaker 6: But I about to breastfeed.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've taught her to. I'm sure she would find that interesting. Also, let's get her on the horn.
Speaker 1: Let's care also an awful idea I never want to hear I taught my wife how to breastfeed.
Speaker 6: Again, well, I had a good run.
Speaker 4: You can see why that.
Speaker 3: I do think you have a good sitcom pitch. Justin Worsham, the world's first male lactation consultant.
Speaker 2: I could see.
Speaker 4: That coming up.
Speaker 7: No, WB, everybody's going to use that talkback feature right now, and you're gonna get blown up on how many people, how many guys know how.
Speaker 4: To teach ala? I have never done that.
Speaker 1: I know, I just did a child, But in my head, I can't think of anything that would be more infuriating than than my husband telling me how to make that s work.
Speaker 4: And I almost said the real word like.
Speaker 1: That to me sounds like the worst version of calm down I've.
Speaker 3: Ever heard you do it. That is actual weaponized mansplain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the onion was to write an article about man splaining. They would use my life example.
Speaker 1: That'll land on a dateline with Keith Morrison talking about your life.
Speaker 7: This is why she is my soulmate because she found it amusing. That's like she doesn't look at this.
Speaker 4: It's like you'd have to.
Speaker 6: I'm never coming back here again.
Speaker 4: You know we love you.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 6: That's why it makes it so Inferiod.
Speaker 3: Twelve o'clock hour is coming up next. Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 6: Right after.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.