Speaker 1: Just Sid and Friends in the morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 3: Congratulations especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe he didn't make it years ago. Today Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business. Over many years, it has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in American airways. And he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience that I happened to be one of those people in the audience, and I had for a long time, long before I became president. Time for the people of New York to remind your politicians that their job is not to protect the criminals. Their job is to protect the good, hardworking people of New York. And that's why right here in Nassau County, Bruce Blakeman hired over seven hundred new police and correctional officers to keep New Yorker's side.
Speaker 4: I don't know, should we do this? Come on, Opruce come on, should we do it? Come opera?
Speaker 5: You got it? Thank you very much, mister president. See sid Rosenberg's here.
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 5: You're supposed to be on radio?
Speaker 3: Two weeks ago, wonderful twelve year old boy named Jacob Fatiz you read about this one was tragically shot and killed by a stray bullet fired by a repeat offender and a who's having a gun battle with his friends, shooting bullets all over the place. Jacob was the son of a loving mom and a retired New York City police detective.
Speaker 7: And they are incredible people. And I think I heard that they may.
Speaker 6: Be with us today.
Speaker 5: Are you with us? May I introduce you?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 3: Incredible horrible story, what a horrible thing. But we're going after them. I just said, we're going after a sick people. The sick people.
Speaker 8: Members of a Midtown synagogue return for weekend services after they were dis erupted by a bronx man now being charged with hate crimes. Christy Kalician heard from worshippers and has a look at the political fallout.
Speaker 9: So let's take a few deep breaths.
Speaker 2: Let's breathe in peace, let's breathe out.
Speaker 10: A day of peaceful reflection for worshippers at Central Synagogue, Rabbi Andrew Kaplan Mandel addressing Friday night's disruption during Shabbat's services, but not letting it disrupt the lives of the faithful.
Speaker 11: We cannot allow anyone to rob us of our attention on Shabbat.
Speaker 10: Quite a contrast to Friday night six pm Shabbat, where police arrested forty six year old Larry Montes from the Bronx after allegedly acting irate and disrupting the service. As he was being escorted out, Montes allegedly assaulting a sixty three year old woman and left her with a cut lip and pain in her forearm. Police said he also spit at and head budded a security guard. The NYPD says Montes has been charged with assault and criminal mischief as hate crimes, among other charges including harassments and trespassing.
Speaker 12: Who was very scary and unsettling.
Speaker 10: Longtime synagogue member Nancy Volkman was there Friday night and to return just hours later for service on Saturday morning, let in by armed NYPD officers with bulletproof vests.
Speaker 5: Nobody's going to do that to us.
Speaker 10: For new Yorkers worshiper Susan Schlechter, echoing what fellow members said as they returned to their place of solace. On social media, the New York General Console of Israel ALFIRACUNIS considered the attack quote a direct result of Mayor mom Donnie's sustained campaign of incitement, adding quote, Mom Donnie has failed to protect New York Jews during the Queen's Indian Parade Saturday, The mayor responded to that statement.
Speaker 13: I'm more focused, frankly on delivering for Jewish New Yorkers across the five boroughs. We have a Year's Office event to combat and Semitism. With that we have expanded that is now hard at work on creating the nation's first ever municipal response to anti Semitism.
Speaker 10: For now New Yorkers like Lisa Katzay, it's incidents like these that bring her back to her house of worship to pray in the first place.
Speaker 14: I hope the world gets better. The world we needs some healing.
Speaker 10: From Midtown East. Christi Glician, CBS News New York tonight.
Speaker 15: Should say a prayer for the people that we've lost and be grateful to the world here and tomorrow, tomorrow, New York is going to be here, and we're going to rebuild, and we're going to be stronger than we were before.
Speaker 11: What a moment, What a leader. Twenty five years ago, New York City had the right person leading the city at the right time, after radical Islamic terrorists attacked our country. And twenty five years ago, New Yorkers vowed to never forget. But it feels like we are forgetting. And now a cop hating radical socialist is running New York City, a guy who campaigned with a co conspiracor of the World Trade Center bombing. And this guy right here, Hassan Piker.
Speaker 9: America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 11: Dude, I'm saying, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is back with us. Mister Mayor, it is great to have you back on finnerity. It's good to see you, sir. The twenty fifth anniversary of nine to eleven, and many of the families of nine to eleven victims have signed a petition they don't run zoron Mandami at Ground zero on September eleventh because of israel religion. His comments about the NYPD, the FDN. Why his ties to Hassan Piker and a lot of other stuff. Do you think Mandami should be there?
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 16: I believe that we went from a violent Islamic extremist terrorist attack on New York City, the worst terrorist attack in the history of our country, done in the name.
Speaker 7: Of Allah Akbar, all of it.
Speaker 16: No doubt as to the motive of the people that came here to kill us. Their motive was we make You may consider it an insane, you may consider it irrational. The motive was to spread the Islamic religion and make the whole world what Mohammad told them to do. We have now an internal movement of people trying to take over America and make it into an Islamic country.
Speaker 7: Why are they fighting about Sharia law in Texas.
Speaker 16: And in dearborn Michigan. I don't know when the Germans came here. They didn't ask for German law. The Puerto Ricans didn't ask for Puerto Rican law. The Irish didn't ask Irish law or Canon law.
Speaker 7: Sir, They've never even thought of it.
Speaker 16: Just to mere fact that they want to impose a barbaric foreign code on us. Given the advances that we've made as an Anglo American country.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Christian country and law is a disgrace.
Speaker 11: Under Zormon Dotti's New York City's Lower Manhattan's were branded as Little Syria.
Speaker 17: We're not going to believe this. I'm just blocks from the nine to eleven Memorial, and right behind me that yellow monument is Little Syria. New York City just unveiled Little Syria blocks from ground zero. Apparently we are supposed to believe that the Dutch founded Manhattan, including Lower Manhattan Atwell Street, were secretly Little Syria all along. Before nine to eleven, there was virtually no footprint of Syrian Muslims in America, let alone in New York City. And that's why many Americans are asking, of all the places to put Little Syria, why do it just steps away from the nine to eleven more. Just days ago, on April thirtieth, New York City mayors done man Danny's administration unvelt al Helm, which is the name of that monument. It means an Arabic the pen that's also a Quranic verse. One point four million dollars is reportedly given by the Mellon Foundation and the rest comes from taxpayers. Just a reminder, nineteen islam As hijackers murdered approximately three thousand people right around here on nine eleven. To many Americans, this does not seem like art. It seems like ideological propaganda situated just blocks away from nine to eleven and right by the Rector Street subway station in a public park, so that people get out of the subway and mill around downtown and actually believe that this revisionism, that Lower Manhattan was little Syria.
Speaker 5: For Jozine and you global leaders and I'm here with one of the best. Why don't you introduce your album? My name is Sid Rosenberg on the morning show host number one radio guy in New York and across the country, teventy seven WABC weekday mornings. What does good leadership mean to you? Leadership looks like somebody who's not intimidated or a freight doing what's right. Were your constituents for your people making their lives better, that's a great leader. If you had to give some advice to a young version of you coming out in this world, what would that look like. Look, I have my own personally team ins and issues very very well publicized. I'm not making any big news here from jail to we have But you know, I just kept working hard. I never quit. I knew I had the talent. I just had to have the drive. You want something, you will get it.
Speaker 14: I'd want piece of advice to give to the world.
Speaker 5: What would be be more patient? That's the big thing with this world. Everybody wants everything yesterday and also learn more. The guy named Richie host Seen. I guess that's how you say his name. I don't even know. He interviewed me at the Roberts House Bob and Lorena Dave Roberts in Southampton late Friday night. It was a long day on Friday. We'll get to all of it. So we ended the open with a gentleman interviewing me on Long Island. We started the open with President Trump interviewing Bruce Blakeman at the Police Academy in Gordon City on Long Island. There was a big Long Island day on Friday and a great day. And now it's a rainy Monday and a new week is here. But I told you Friday, I had so much to do that day. Because I did, the show was great. And then I got picked up by my guy Tom Sullivan, who's one of the great detail guys for Bruce Blakeman, great cop, and he drove me to the police academy. My son Gabriel was already there because he works for Bruce and in turn and he is continuing to work for Bruce. But the last day was August the seventh, but Gabee is going back to work today. Loves Bruce got to the police academy and I got mobbed, And I just wished again that lou and Nolan and all the guys that make money of me. They know better, but they try to be wise guys. I just wish they were there to see it mobbed. No one comes close. I mean Trump doesn't in the right with the crowd. He would get mob too, obviously more than anybody. But in terms of people that are walking around the audience, which is, oh, I don't know everybody, from executives to congressmen to senators. You had Todd Blancheer on Friday. Caspatel was there Friday, Caroline Levitt was there Friday. Nobody got the attention I got, in fact, not even close, not even close. Nuts there was Nuts was to taken a thousand pictures, a thousand. It was really an unbelievable day there. Pat Ryder was there, the police commissioner in Nasau County. He was terrific. All the local Long Island officials, everybody from Janine's riscal. She's running against Laura Gillen for that Congress spot. Mike Lepetrie, he's running against Tom Swazi for that Congress spot. Who else was there? Peter King, the Great Peter King, he was there. Joe Cairo, he was their author. I know I'm missing a whole bunch of people. Other congress folks were there, like Nicole Malyotakis, she will join me this morning. You had Nick Lolota, another Long Island congressman. You had Andrew Garberino another one. It was just packed with the hoozoo of Long Island. If you judge Adams, I mean, if you have any role at all on Long Island, any you were there on Friday. So most of the speakers, the politicians spoke before Trump arrived, including former congressmen and now the General inspector for President Trump's Labor Department, My dear friend Anthony Diesposito. He was great. Lapetrie spoke. A bunch of them spoke, not all of them, but a bunch of them, and then eventually I say I got there probably close to twelve thirty. At about three point thirty, the President came out to speak. And funny because all these rallies that I go to, I go to all of them. Rockland County last month with Mike Lawler, Long Island Friday with Bruce Blakman. This is about five songs from the last speaker, which is I believe it was Todd Blanche on Friday. He went right after Roy CAAs Patel to the time the President comes on. They play about five songs, and you know, Lou that two of his favorite songs November Rain. They always start with that. As soon as they go to break the little intermission between the last speaker and the President, they play November Rain by Guns n' Roses. And in that set they also play Nothing Compares to You by Shinnead O'Connor, because those are two of President Trump's favorite songs, maybe his favorite songs, those two in particular, November Rain and Nothing Compares to You. And then they went back to November Rain for a second time on Friday, and then the President made his way to the stage and he was great. I guess. He spoke for about seventy five minutes, talked about all the great things Nassau County does to keep their people safe. That's what this rally was really about. It was mostly about enjoysing Bruce Blakeman. Trump is great brands with Bruce, and we all need Bruce to beat Kathy Hokel in November. We know that. But he talked about the great job that Nassau County does keeping their people safe. And he talked about his successes around the country, whether it's been Washington, DC, or Memphis. He talked about other cities. Just make a call, you know, New York. You really want to fix the crime issue. We know shootings are down, murders are down, but crime is up. Despite Jessica Titi's best efforts, crime is up. This is not a safe city, not by Eddy Stretch. Call me, President Trump says, call me. We'll figure it out. We'll make it better. We did it already in Memphis, we did it in DC and other places. Well, then he had some folks there that went through horrible tragedies. Horrible one in particular, what you heard in the open Mcdalia Martinez, her twelve year old son and her husband was there two weeks a terrific guy. He was gutting down in the Bronx new bicycle in a couple of weeks ago outside of bodega. Innocent kid, right looking kid, murdered there in the Bronx. And they had the opportunity to meet the father and mcdalia before. And I got to tell you no, I went over to mcdalia and I hugged her. She wouldn't let me go. She cried for I don't know, two minutes. Heartbreaking.
Speaker 18: That is the most awful story amount if you remember it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, give us a details.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 5: It's twelve year.
Speaker 20: Old kid, he's uh, you know, he's on summer break. He's riding his bike to a local bodega to get.
Speaker 5: A ball, a brand new bike, I think too.
Speaker 20: Yeah, And as he's about to walk in, there's a group of people not that far away from him that are in some sort of fight and someone pulls out a gun and starts firing.
Speaker 18: And they don't kid anybody there, but they had him. And he stumbles into the bodega and he.
Speaker 5: Dies, just terrible. And again mcdaliah was hugging me for a good two minutes and the father hugged me a couple of times. A couple of times. Dad actually said to me, if we're going to do any show, we want to do yours because we know you care, we know who you are, we hear you, we've seen you, we know you're real, you're authentic, and if we're going to do any show, it's going to be yours. We wouldn't you know it. The very first weekday after that event, on Friday, mcdiel will be on today. In fact, she's coming on with a young lady who's running against Letitia James for Attorney General here in New York or friend Saritha and never I never get a last name, right, I feel horrible. I just call us a witha And she's a great young lady. I think it's Cometareadi. That sounds right, yes, at a Commetareadi. Very impressive young woman. President Trump met her the first time backstage before on Friday. He really enjoyed her, and then he shouted her out, talked about her a very impressive resume, and went on to call a Titia James quote a slob, which was great. So so Ripper's gonna come on with mcdalia this morning. So with the sat with mcdalia and her husband on Friday. So it's a terrible story, but it's a story that we hear way too often here in the United States, despite the President's best efforts and isa's best efforts. We're going to talk to Tom Holman later on this morning as well. It's a huge show today. The boarders aren't texted me yesterday and he called Mom Donnie a liar. In the text he said he's lying about something he said last week about unaccompanied minors, unaccompanied minors not having representation here in New York. Those miners, you lying, fieving, disgusting, mayor, are twenty one year old men. Twenty one year old unveil unaccompanied men. They make it sound like him and Hkel like their eight year old little kids. You know, no, they liars. They're not the overwhelming majority of cases. And I know this because I know a lot of people who practice immigration law. They're not little kids. Twenty one year old unvetted men with histories that nobody knows about. And Mam Donnie and hokel lie to you and try to convince you that like nice little miners unaccompanied. That's not the case. As Mam Donnie gets at the vacation in upstate New York, Tom Homan will come on later on this morning and rip him a new anus and I can't wait. That's gonna be fun right.
Speaker 18: Now, will yeah?
Speaker 5: And then this one is an unbelievable story. You guys know him, very friendly with Congressman Randy Fine out of South Florida. He's been on the show a million times. So tomorrow happens to be primary day in Florida. Byron Donald's was on this show last week. He's going to be the Republican candidate for governor. He's gonna win that easily. Twelve people involved in tomorrow's primary, including some real anti Semite and he's Jewish. He's Jewish, this scumbag James fishback, but Donald's is gonna win easily. He got Jared Moskowitz, another guy Democrat but fighting for the Jewish people in America, and Randy Fine. So he's running. It's a guy named Dan Dolzerian. Familiar with this guy.
Speaker 18: Know I've heard the name, but I don't know where from.
Speaker 5: All right, So he's a guy down in Florida who maybe the worst piece of garbage in the country. He's every bit as bad, maybe even worse than Mamdanni. Listen what I just said. Because no one beats the daylights out of Mamdanni more than me. This guy may be worse. And this guy ran an ad on social media where he's fawning over Adolf Hitler and ripping Randy Fyne to shreds, and ripping Israel and ripping the Jews America first, never Israel, and at one point in this video, and you can go see this right now on my Instagram page. I compel you to do it at Rosenberg dot Sydney. That's my Instagram, not at sid Rosenberg, at Rosenberg dot Sydney. You can also see it on my Twitter page. In fact, the whole bunch of people, including Mark Levin, reposted and commented at sid Rosenberg nineteen, not at sid Rosenberg at sid Rosenberg nineteen. It's also on my Facebook page sid Rosenberg at one point in this video where again he's fawning over Adolf Hitler and making fun of the Jews and making Randy Vine really fat, no young fat girl dancing wearing his Willie flags and all that. It's just gross. He's got Randy Fine with horns on him. A jew with horns is what he wrote as a caption during this video. This is a guy running for office in Florida. So I took the picture of which again you can see my social media right now, of Randy Fine with the horns, and I sent it to Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who did contact me this weekend and President Trump. Now, why did why did market Rovo contact me? Because there was a story this weekend where they asked Marco Rubio what a perfect day or perfect weekend would be, and he said, without any hesitation, Saturday morning, wake up, watch ESPN Countdown, watch football all day. Sunday morning, wake up and watch the National Football League all day college football on Saturday, NFL on Sunday. That's the perfect weekend for Secretary of State Marco Rubio. And he's not kidding. I told you guys a million times on this show. He's been on this show. He loves sports, specifically Miami sports. His wife was a Miami dopin cheerleader, and just last week, Rubio was at the Dolphins Washington Commander's joint practice in Davy, Florida. He is that for two hours watching the team's workout. He loves it. So I sent him a note. I said, this is why I love you, and he said, ha, it's one hundred percent true for Marco. So I sent them the text yesterday, the picture of Randybine. Could you imagine two twenty six an election in the United States, a Republican candidate puts up a video of a Jewish candidate with horns. A jew with horns is the caption. Can you believe that?
Speaker 6: Note?
Speaker 20: Yeah, well, then I think, if I'm not mistaken, it's that same video where he says, throw out Shylock.
Speaker 5: In all of his tricks, he did say that.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so, and then you The question I have though, is yeah, that's awful. But clearly he thought this would appeal to voters. I mean, I don't just throw that out there. No, I don't think your campaign.
Speaker 5: He raised millions and millions of dollars, which is very sad. I think he's got twenty nine million followers on Twitter. Look, we've got a problem in this country. We have a lot of very stupid people, stupid and hateful people. And you know when Mayor Mom Donnie blames BBI and Israel for everything, and millions of people watch assholes like Tucker Carlson and Candice Owens and these low lives. I mean, I played the Tucker cralson Hunter Biden at the View last week. In forty six seconds, Tucker Carlson went on to blame Israel for four different things. You heard it known, I did four different things. It's so outrageous and so hateful, and yet these people are gaining popularity. I don't believe this country is anti Semitic yet, but I don't like where we're going. We're somewhere between nineteen twenty seven, as Mark Levin says, and nineteen thirty two, was Alan Dershowitz says. And it's a very very scary place. Very So you got Dan Bill's, aarian down in Florida with a set of balls going, hey, I've raised millions, I've millions of followers. I'm going to put a Jewett horns on video, and no one's saying a damn word. Randy Pine said to me yesterday, quote, I didn't sign up with this. He doesn't want to run again. He is so destroyed that this is happening to him in Florida, which is a red state. He's the only politician, I believe, according to Randy, who's been endorsed by President Trump three straight years. We'll find out Randy's going to join us again coming up in about twenty five minutes. But what a horrendous, horrendous story for America and for the Republican Party that there's somebody in Florida running for office that is a Nazi, a Nazi literally paying homage to Adolf Hitler. I'm putting a picture of my friend on a video with horns. Hard to believe.
Speaker 20: No, yeah, and again I'll point out expecting that that will get him more votes.
Speaker 18: I mean, you don't do that accidentally.
Speaker 20: You sit with your campaign person, you come up with your content that you're gonna put out on social media.
Speaker 18: And clearly they thought this would work to their advantage.
Speaker 5: To see, we're going to see. We'll talk to Randy Fine. He got some guest list today, Brandy Fine. Nicole Mariotakis, she happened to speak Friday. You know, Trump is great. He calls everybody up on stage, and he called Nicole up there and in fact will play this so join us. At about seven thirty five, Lewis this is cut number four. He really likes her, you know, Nicole, I think actually flew back from Nassau County to the city with President Trump afterwards on Marine one. I believe that was the case she did.
Speaker 18: There was a picture of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, he really loves her. So here was Nicole Mariotakis at the Police Academy in Gordon City on Friday. Lewis cutting number four.
Speaker 21: Hello, Long Island, how we dang?
Speaker 14: All right? A week?
Speaker 22: Are we ready to elect Bruce Blakeman the next governors of.
Speaker 14: The entire state? Can be safe?
Speaker 22: Well, I'm proud to represent Staten Island and Brooklyn. Sadly it's part of Mondani's New York City.
Speaker 14: But we are going to change.
Speaker 22: The tide in New York City and across America. And we're doing it already because of our Republican majority and this great President Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump.
Speaker 22: My mother fled communist Cuba, and we will never allow that to happen here in the United States, the greatest and freest country in the world. Thank you, and God bless thank you.
Speaker 5: So we'll talk. The call coming up in about an hour. John Katsumatitis, I will feel this postman the great John who'll be here today. As I mentioned so Ripo, she's running for Tony Jenvile against US. I'm called her the slav Leticia Jeans and mcdalia Martinez, who has known pointed out her twelve year old son murdered in the Bronx about three weeks ago. We'll take the borders are Tom Homan probably a sports guest in the nine o'clock hour as well. Jackson Dart. Do you guys see the Giant game on Saturday? He saw some of it. Did you see it?
Speaker 6: Know a little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I guess on his second series because he got sack a couple of times. But one of those sacks. If you're a Giant fan, if you were watching its yikes. I mean it was one of the hardest hits I've seen. I don't care if it's exhibition, I don't care if it's regular season. He got blasted play a blitzing Minnesota Viking deapensive back, and I couldn't believe he got up that quickly. I mean, I thought, if you got hit, he could have died on that play. It was so ugly. In fact, here's a little montage that Ellick put together this morning of the sack and then Dart comes up, he gets up, he finishes the drive and the results in a giant touchdown. Well, how about that this is a Giants and Vikings cut number.
Speaker 23: Ten second and can they ring?
Speaker 5: Pressure gets blasted.
Speaker 23: And he takes a big shot and the pressure came flying in and Jane Ward laid them out that hand in the first quarter.
Speaker 12: As far as the blue tent, like I, I really respect the rules and the thought behind you know, the NFL has of keeping players healthy and reviewing things. But it at the same time, I'm still puzzled by.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 12: Just feeling like every time that I get hit, you know, I just find I find my way in there, which I'm at times I still try to wrap my head around.
Speaker 2: But that's all that I'm.
Speaker 12: Gonna say about that situation. You know, I'm really happy with how that the drive ended.
Speaker 23: Second and twelve from the fifteen yard line. Dart with time now darts to the outside, fires into.
Speaker 14: The du cuts down.
Speaker 7: Giants thrown the time fields.
Speaker 14: That's why they.
Speaker 5: Drafted the rookie of not the name, that's six foot four and throwing up drugs. And he did his thing there climbed the ladder on that with Bob all Right. So the drive vendor with Jackson Dart throwing a touchdown to the rookie wide receiver out of Notre Dame Malachi Fields. Giants did lose the game, Juts and Giants boat losses speaking, but nobody cares about that. Now let's get back to mom, Donnie. So there is this attack Central Synagogue on Friday night. As I was in the Hamptons, I became aware of it, and the first thing I tweeted, I guess Saturday morning was the last thing I want to see or hear is the mayor. I'm marking on this. I just I don't want to see it anymore. I don't you know, there's nothing, there's nothing authentic, there's nothing sincere about any of the Mayor's statements when it comes to Jews being attacked in New York City. I know he says it every time. That's his job. He's the mayor, right, that's his job. Anytime as an attack, he's going to say something. I know that I don't want to hear it. You cannot be married to a vile, wretched creature like that. You cannot be friendly with all these anti Semites, those are your best friends. You cannot demonize globalizing the Interfada. He doesn't do that, and in fact, he loves globalizing the Interfada. Refuse us to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, wants to arrest the Israeli Prime Minister. He just he's a bad guy. He's an anti Semite. I don't want to hear from him, so didn't until this morning. I had no choice because he was in the news reports and you played it. Know, but I'm telling you the God's on his truth. I tweeted this, I think Saturday, I don't want to hear from the mayor when a Jew gets attacked in New York City. Jessica Tish fine, she's Jewish, probably wears a Mogan deviat every day. She does care about the Jewish people. You can argue back and forth all you want about Tish, but she is sincere, She's Jewish, and she loves us. This creep, this low life matter's way to be out of her on decks. I don't want to hear from him. I know he's got to do it. I don't want to hear it. So I guess he did say something. It's always hours later too. You know he's always the last to the party. You notice that he's never quick on the scene. Comes later, you know, he's busy whatever. He's probably braying. And then I'll make her remark, this is not going to happen in my city, and all that nonsense. But then his rhetoric, and I'm glad that Ofier o'con has said this, but I say it every time everybody says it, that his rhetoric, the way he talks about the Jewish people and Israel, is the reason why. So that's why the St. Mark community, for example, like Rabbi Titelbaum and Rabbi Indig are disgusting. Not not the whole community, but too many of them, specifically the top rebbies in that community are disgusting, people disgusting. I don't want to ever hear from a Jew ever whose supports voted for has anything nice to say about Mom Donnie. To me, that person is not Jewish. I don't care. If they were born Jewish means nothing to me. I don't consider Chuck Schumer a Jew. I'm with President Trump. He's more a Palestinian. At this point, I don't care he goes to some school with some reformed lady rabbi who hates Israel. He's not a Jew. Neither is Bernie Sanders. Neither is Jamie Raskin. Neither is Jerry Nadler, Neither is prad Lander. All these lowlives, they're not Jewish. They were born Jewish. They like to talk about it every now and but they're not there for us. I mean, Chuck Schumer, just a couple of weeks ago endorsed Abdul el Sayed, and who has been the guy that's been promoting and endorsing Abdul the last couple of weeks, Hassan Piker, who hates America. He said America deserved nine to eleven. And as much as he hates America, he hates Israel and the Jews even more so. I don't want to hear it, so I guess we played it somewhere in the open. But norm, I'm sorry to say, it means nothing to me. It's like Charlie Brown, you have to hear that. That the way they don't want want, want, want, that's it. When Mam Donnie talks about the Jews, That's that's how I feel about that. And then he lied about something. I told you about this at the top of the show. That's why Tom Holman is coming on. Tom Holman wants to come on like I didn't have to go out there and book Tom Holman. He wants to come on and expose Mom Donnie as the filthy liar that he is talking about these unaccompanied miners. It's a lie. This would be last week cut number five. The reason why he's out there for Hochel and not Lakeman is based on a complete lie from Mayor Mom Donnie cut number five.
Speaker 13: Yes, I do support the governor in her reelection, and I will be making that support clear at every opportunity that I have. And I also think there is a very clear choice here between Governor Hockel and Bruce Blakeman. Yesterday I was standing with Governor Hockel as she announced that she was going to invest more than seven million dollars in funding to ensure that there are no unaccompanied miners without legal defense in our city. The Trump administration had made a decision that would strip these miners of their legal defense. Now, if a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and they want to see more of it, they should vote for Bruce Blakeman, who has created his own militia in Nasau County. If a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and is shocked by the inhumanity and the cruelty.
Speaker 14: Lawrence that is in the very heart of.
Speaker 13: That agency's operation, No it's not, then they should vote for Governor.
Speaker 5: Right and continue to watch this state continue to spiral downwards. We do nothing well anymore, this state nothing. We want. A basketball championship was great to see yesterday. Did you see that they finally unveil the person that wrote Mam Donnie's ridiculous speech at the parade that day? Just in case you really thought Mam Donnie knew about the Knicks. Was there anybody in New York City? Anybody guys? Every day throughout the playoff run? Did I not yell and scream that Mam Donnie is not a real nick man and knows nothing about basketball? Did I not yell and scream that every day? He did every day throughout the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 5: So it turns out that long speech, which was an insult because he spoke longer than Mike Brown or Jalen Brunson. I'll call Anthony Towns. He spoke the longest with his stupid wife and that ridiculous shirt that she I guess made herself. I don't know Shmanta, Yeah, that's Shmata. So it turns out that somebody wrote that ridiculous speech for the mayor. He didn't write it because he knows nothing. He's just a liar. Everything he does is one big lie. All he cares about is Muslims, radical Islam, globalizing the intapata and bankrupting New York City and embarrassing America. That's it. That's all this guy cares about. What a wonderful guy, right, what a wonderful guy. I must be missing something because and then nine to eleven, I mean it's coming up, folks. How many days away now know him? Are we from?
Speaker 20: Well, today's seventeenth and so how many days are in August? I think there's thirty one days in Autis.
Speaker 5: That's fourteen and eleven, twenty five days, twenty five days away, and I you know, I keep bringing on all these wonderful people. Giovanni Galante, he was a gentleman that started the petition. I know that Curtis Saliva, who comes off another one point four. Last I got a six point six. I know these numbers don't mean anything to you, but it doesn't six point six down a lot more than one point four, because it is Yeah, a week before it was seven four to one four. So he continues to get a one to four, which is pathetically low, kind of like his election percentage seven percent. And he should really retire. And I know that, you know, Barrett Media prints out articles every time I say it, and I'll say it again. I don't hate Curtis, but I'm really disappointed he's turned in to a complete schmuck. And to go out there on Friday and again bring me yump and Cuomo womp and call the nine to eleven family sore losers sore losers is a new low for Curtis, which is that's saying a lot. That is saying a lot. I thought the video with the Inner Circle was about as bad as a god, but last week he really embarrassed himself. And anyway, twenty five days away and I've had Gallante on the show. He started the petition came on that day. He had fifteen hundred signatures. I think he's nearing ninety thousand. I had Charles Wolf on this show, our dear friend Marianne from Brooklyn. If you love Howard Stern, you love Marianne. She made me aware of another lady yesterday who signed the petition whose father I believe was killed, and she loves this show. She'll be joining us, I believe tomorrow. So I will continue to bring people on who are devastated by these attacks. I had to bring on one person who felt the other way, right, but Elizabeth Miller. It turns out as a Democrat and would have voted for Mom Donnie, but she lives on Long Island. So but the overwhelming majority of nine to eleven families want this guy nowhere near that place. And I want this guy nowhere near that place. And we found out this week and pretty predictable, that the greatest mayor of all time vote Giuliani. He feels the same way. He doesn't want the mayor anywhere near this place. He was on Newsman, I forget the name of the show. It doesn't matter, but let's play it. Rudy on Affinity, that's right, Finarity. Rudy on Newsmax this weekend, asked the question would you like to see Mom Donnie there and I just told you the response, but you could have guessed it. This is Rudy Giuliani. Folks, cut number eight.
Speaker 15: People tonight should say a prayer for the people that we've lost and be grateful to we're all here and tomorrow and tomorrow New York is going to be here, and we're going to rebuild, and we're going to be stronger than we were before.
Speaker 11: What a moment, What a leader. Twenty five years ago, New York City had the right person leading the city at the right time after radical Islamic terrorists attacked our country, and twenty five years ago, New Yorkers vowed to never forget. But it feels like we are forgetting. And now a cop hating radical socialist is running New York City, a guy who campaigned with a co conspiracor of the World Trade Center bombing. And this guy right here, Hassan Piker.
Speaker 9: America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 11: Dude, I'm saying former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is back with us. Mister Mayor, it is great to have you back on Finity. It's good to see you, sir. The twenty fifth anniversary of nine to eleven, and many of the families of nine to eleven victims have signed a petition They don't write zoron Mandami at Ground zero on September eleventh, because of his religion, his comments about the NYPD, the FDN, why his ties to Hassan Piker, and a lot of other stuff. Do you think Mandami should be there?
Speaker 6: I do not.
Speaker 16: I believe that we went from a violent Islamic extremist terrorist attack on New York City, the worst terrorist attack in the history of our country, done in.
Speaker 7: The name of Allah Alkhamar, all of it.
Speaker 16: No doubt as to the motive of the people that came here to kill us. The motive was we make You may consider it insane, you may consider it irrational. The motive was to spread the Islamic religion and make the whole world what Mohammad told him to do. We have now an internal movement of people trying to take over America and make it into an Islamic country. Why are they fighting about Sharia law in Texas and in dearborn Michigan. I don't know when the Germans came here. They didn't ask for German law. The Puerto Ricans didn't ask for Puerto Rican law. The Irish didn't ask for Irish law or Canon law.
Speaker 7: They've never even thought of her.
Speaker 16: Just a mere fact that they want to impose a barbaric foreign code on us, given the advances that we've made as an Anglo American country. Yeah, and the Christian country in law is a disgrace.
Speaker 5: Rudy Giuliani hits it right on the head. All right, big big soap coming up, As I said, one of the best castes we've had here in a long time. We start with Florida Congressman Randy Fine. He's up against a raging Nazi, anti Semite Dan Bilzarian. Again. Go to my social media Instagram at Rosenberg dot Sydney, Twitter at sid Rosenberg nineteen Facebook, sid Rosenberg Truth Social sid and you'll see that Belzarian in about a two minute social media add in. One part of it actually puts a picture up of Randy with horns and the caption reads you with horns. That's how disgusting this lowlife in South Florida is. Randy Fine coming up, we'll talk to Nicole male O'takis, John Katsu Matids. The borders are Tom Homan.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 1: Is Sit and Friends in the Morning entertaining and informativeand seventy WABC.
Speaker 9: She says, a slop.
Speaker 14: When I look into you all rise, I can see you all astration tyning. When I hold you don't even know I be.
Speaker 24: To say.
Speaker 14: Nothing that river Bob and we both go out and change.
Speaker 24: Had it all to old again, thought the gold now be on my rage.
Speaker 14: Then through this the July game, he's trying to kill the base. Yeah, no, no one's gone.
Speaker 24: Mann, I know what's gone, and no one really j'n on let that out to day, no one. I didn't take the time new Land on the line on the ride mind just knowing that any one mind? Well the water love man, thirty dollars.
Speaker 14: Do the raid.
Speaker 21: In the guvernw.
Speaker 5: Not November rain today, but there was some August rain this morning. This is November rain. Guns n' roses happens to be the favorite song of President Donald J.
Speaker 9: Trump.
Speaker 5: It's right, got a lot of songs he loves. He loves the Lee Greenwood song. Lee Greenwood live in studio here tomorrow. How about that, oh man, you're going to sing that song? He loves Snead O'Connor. Nothing compares to you, but this one is his favorite song. And if you go to any of President Trump's rallies you would know that because they play it once sometimes like on Foddy on Long Island twice. How about this story Hayden Paneite. I guess she was in Heroes country music singer. Beautiful girl, beautiful young blonde girl. Nothing it matters, but dead, dead at the age of thirty six. No do we know anything?
Speaker 18: No, I really don't know anything. There you know, thirty six years old found dead. I mean we know her background.
Speaker 20: Law enforcement's law enforcement officials, I should say, did speak to TMZ. They always seem to I don't know if they pay for these things, but they seem to be in front of these stories all the time. And they say that police responded to an incident involving Hayden on Sunday and that it's currently an open investigation. But she had been complaining a bit recently about back pain in the last six or seven months, so maybe there's connection medications.
Speaker 18: She was taking.
Speaker 6: We just don't know.
Speaker 18: But she's had her issues in the past with drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, And did she have a child. She did, former champ Vladimir Klitchko, she did, and.
Speaker 20: She actually gave up that child to him because she suffered from postpartum depression that she hated the baby.
Speaker 18: Yeah, she got she just couldn't.
Speaker 5: Get past it.
Speaker 20: And finally I think she just thought smarter that he take care of the child than she does now. I don't know if she was involved with that child's life that much, I don't know, but what a mess.
Speaker 5: Well, God rest to her soul. What a terrible story. Yeah, terrible now. And a few more people I wanted to mention that were great on Friday, because again we went from the rally on Long Island. My beautiful wife Danielle met me and gave there thanks to Finton McCormack. Nobody better than Finton McCormack will make sure Danielle can get there because they shut all the streets down, as you can imagine, by the police academy. So he actually sent the cop together her blocks and blocks away just to get her there. And then we made our way in a motorcade. How a driver was Tom Sullivan, but a bunch of us, Bruce Blakman, Pete King, a bunch of us made our way to Southampton, to the beautiful home of Bob and Lorenda Dave Roberts. I arrived in time to see Steve Whitcoff speak, and Witcoff gave me about the nicest hello I've ever gotten. I'm not even kidding, I won't up. I go Stevie sim Rosenberg, get to see you, and he goes, uh, let me tell you something. He goes, just a couple of days ago, I'm with President Trump and Trump says, and I quote, what do you think of this guy? Sim Rosenberg? I like this guy. And Witcoff goes, what do you mean? I love him. This is the story that Whitcoff told me Friday night in the Hampton Say he spoke. When he was done, Bruce Blakeman spoke and I recognize a bunch of people in the crowd. Suzanne Miller was there, a very owned Suzanne Miller, the great podcast host of The Miller Report, Real Estate Genius. A few other people. Boat Diedle ended up showing up, which is great, always great seeing Odeedle and Burt Capone, who was in Italy this morning. So a lot of very very fine folks. And then about eight o'clock that night, Bruce Blinkman made dinner reservations at a very trendy place norm in Southampton. I think it's called seventy five Mean, but I'm not sure. At about twelve of us, including the Udell's, the beautiful jewelry family there in Africa. This morning we made our way to dinner, and I must shout out Finton's wife, Loreen, who's been so good to me over the years. Bruce has two beautiful blondes that protect them every day, right, two of them, Lee and Loreen. And Loreen was terrific driving us to dinner that night, and eventually a very nice young man by the name of Anthony from Massive Pequa drove us back to Queen's And the day, which started at about two forty five am Friday morning, ended up in Queens about eleven pm on Friday night. How about that night. That's a long day. Yeah, long day but great and Bruce bla Aikman was at the top of his game, and President Trump, who was at the top of his game. I've got something this week with Bruce again. I have to wait to find out, but there's always something going on and it will take a break when we get back. We talked about this story in the first segment. Tomorrow's primary day in Florida. My dear friend, Congressman Randy Fyne is up against one of the real raging antisemites. Every bit as bad as mom, Donnie. That's a big statement. Every bit is bad. This Nazi Dan Bazarian, who put together a couple of minutes social media commercial and in it actually portrayed Randy Fyne with horns. You can't make it up. We'll talk to the great Congressman out of Florida, Randy Fine, Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: Randy Fine is a final thing as far as I'm concerned, not just me. I ran to the defense yesterday morning and I was vicious on Twitter, but since then, more important people like Head Cruz and Mike Johnson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Scott, and many others. I did send a text to President Trump and Marco Rubio defending Randy Vine have rushed to his defense tomorrow primary day in Florida. And this Nazi animal, this disgusting racist pig, Dan Bilzarian, who we know was a loser and an anti semi raging Jew hater because he's been doing it for a while now, but he came out recently with this social media ad where he fawned all over Adolph Hitler and portrayed Randy is really fat and some other young Jewish girl and Israeli plags everywhere stars as really fat and one point during this video actually had Randy Fine with a set of horns, a jew with horns, which is hard to believe that can happen even on social media in this day and age. Never happened on the TV networks, but even on social media. But that's how disgusting and vile and hateful this guy, Dan Bulzarian is. So here's my friend. Well, I believe is the only politician that President Trump has endorsed three consecutive years, Randy Fine. Is that true? Randy? Is that an actual fact?
Speaker 9: It is it? And it's good to talk to you this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: President Trump endorsed me in twenty twenty four when I ran for the State Senate and won, twenty twenty five when I won my special election, and now twenty twenty six, and it is it has been a very challenging week. I mean, you know, started for me last Monday with someone drawing a swastika on one of my yards sign, shortly after Bilzarian had posted a lot of this horrific anti Semitic stuff, and then the weekended on Friday with the video that you mentioned. It's something that is beyond anything I think anyone has ever seen in politics from an antisemitic personective I actually did something unheard of. I shared the advertisement. Yeah, you don't normally share the advertisements of the people running against you, but I thought, if you support this, I don't want your vote. And it was I mean, I never thought i'd have a video with horns growing out of my head that swats go on Monday, horns on Friday. It's been. Last week was pretty pretty rough week. That's a rough latu shit about where we are with politics in America.
Speaker 5: No, you're right, and you know, for a while there I would delete all of the people or bots I can't tell the difference anymore, that would say hateful things on my social media and delete the messages the comments. Now I keep them. Now I'm not running against anybody like you want, but I want people to see just how disgusting this country is becoming, just how vile and hateful and gross. These rue haters are so at the risk I'm making myself up. I leave it there because people need to see this stuff. And in your case, certainly you're running against this guy. It wasn't just the horns on you. I mean, you know, the way the girl was dancing and he added weight to her, and the Adolf Hitler stuff. It was how did that think even air on social media? Why wasn't that taken off?
Speaker 9: That's a great question. I mean, yeah, the video like lionizes and celebrates Hitler, I mean literally, Hitler's in the video, and it's you know, I know we often say people bring up Hitler too much in politics, but this guy brought him up in a positive way. And I don't know, I don't know how it gets made. I don't know how it gets transmitted, but you know, it's now been seen over a million times now. Part of the reason for that is is I've shared it, and people are people are observing it, and people are commenting. But but the other issue that I've had is that he has taken and spent potentially millions of dollars of illegal form money to broadcast this kind of stuff, Because I mean, people in my district have had their mailboxes bombarded from anonymous groups, and so it's a real This is a real issue that we have. As much as what happens on the left bothers me, and it does. This is theoretically happening on the right, and I think the directness of it is it's truly repugnant. And again, anybody wants to see it can go to my exit vote Randy Fine, scroll down a few posts and maybe I don't know, eight or nine, and you'll find it right there and you can watch it yourself. And I think if you can make it through the whole two and a half minutes, you've got a stronger stomach than most people.
Speaker 5: I couldn't do it. I actually made Mark Levin aware of it to see you know. I know eventually you sent it to him, but I texted Mark very early yesterday morning with my tweet and he's like that Nazi bastard, and then I guess he reached out to you. You sent him the video. So there was a lot of people yesterday morning talking about you, how great you are and how ugly this guy Dan Bozarian is. And you made the point whether it's money from outside the country or here.
Speaker 6: How is this.
Speaker 5: Clown, this racist Nazi clown. How has he been able to raise millions of dollars in this race? And a miss I think I saw almost twenty nine million Twitter followers. How is that possible?
Speaker 9: Well, most of that, let's break those apart. The social media following that he has, he's gathered over twenty years. He was one of the founders of this sort of Andrew Tait sort of manisphere men with fifty women, and he's famous for having, you know, kicked a woman in the face and thrown another woman off the roof of a house. This kind of degenerat this is what he's famous for. Je famous for this sort of degenerate lifestyle over the last twenty years. And then after October seventh he needed a new stick, and his new stick became hating the Jews. So the audience wasn't developed during in his campaign. But where the money's come from? Well, look, he's the son of a wanted criminal. His father stole a ton of money in financial crimes and fled the country decades ago. And so while Bilzerian has no real signs of income, I think he launders his father's money. He's an alleged, you know, professional poker player, so I guess he launders his money that way. So he put in a million dollars, likely of his father's dirty money. And then and then the rest of the money is untraceable. It's being sent by a group that's not registered with the Federal Elections Commission, so that could also be his father's money, or could be from Iran or China or some other group that really hates us. And then the rest of the money he's raised in his campaign has largely come from people who support care the Council on American Islamic Relations, which is a terror linked group. And so, look, this is happening because I am probably the most visible Jewish politician in America, and so there are those who see me as an avatar to hate the Jews, and they're they're training all their fire on me in Florida. And it's really I mean, to some degree, I'm used to it. But but again, Swastika's on yard signs and horns growing out of my head. That's not something that I signed up for. And and and I'm just kind of amazed that it's that it's that it's allowed to happen.
Speaker 5: Shocking. Do we know of his father ran to an Arab country?
Speaker 6: Do we know?
Speaker 9: No, his father fled to Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Speaker 5: What a clown, all right, So he's got all this money and all these illegal doings, I guess, and so he's able to produce all this garbage, and of course ran Deepine, you're the most visible jew maybe not the most well known. You're right there, but you know, Chuck Schumer is Jewish, for example, but he hates us at this point.
Speaker 9: Republican Jewish Republican, right right.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean Jewish Republican. You're the guy because you wear it. And when I say you wear it again, correct me up on a mom We talked about this before. You're the only Congressman as far as I know, in the history of the House to wear a kipa every day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's true. And I've been wearing it for over a year. I mean, it wasn't something I've done my whole life, but but my son asked me to start wearing it and solidarity with Jewish kids around the country who don't feel safe being outwardly Jewish on college campuses. So I started wearing it when we had a hearing with some horrible university presidents who were not willing to take on anti Semitism on their campuses or supported it. And I've continued to do it every day since. And so yep, so, I mean it's very visible. People know it. And by the way, it is Bilzarian weirdo. He's not even from Florida, he lives in Las Vegas. I mean he he targeted me because I am Jewish. Right, he would say that he didn't decide to run because he wanted to be in Congress. He wanted to come after the jew You.
Speaker 5: Know, you mentioned the right, and we don't see a lot of politicians on the right doing this. Is guy Bilzerian is hardly a politician. But you know, I saw a lot of ugly stories surrounding my gates this weekend. And we know what Tucker's become. Tucker's a real low life. I mean, what a visuel to watch Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden. You want to talk about two losers, two guys you can never trust, talking up with each other about how bb Netanyau and Israel is responsible for just about every bad thing in the world. Today, including the Hunter Biden laptop, including pedophilia. You can't make it up. Candice Owens this weekend getting a whole bunch of love from Tucker Callson. So not necessarily politicians Randy bind but there is a growing Marjorie Taylor Green, a growing number of people on the right who used to be some of them like Tucker pro Israel, which I maybe they're getting paid by these our countries. That's my guest. That's everybody's guests that have gone completely the other way.
Speaker 9: Well, I think you've got a bunch of losers. And you know, anti Semitism is just like it's it's like the Crack of Loserville. You know, crack was like the cheap drug and its These people are just generally losers. They're they're unhappy with their lives and they look for someone to blame and the Jews are an easy target. And it's you know, the sort of bankrupt people who failed in what they want to achieve, and it just it's a it pretends societal rot because anti Semitism is the canary and the coal mine of societal collapse. It's not the calling card of societies that are going to prosper and flourish. And so you see these sort of degenerate style people. I mean, look, Hunter Biden is as big a degenerate as it gets. I mean, he slept with his dead brother's wife. I mean, like, it's just you. You can't get more of a degenerate than that. And and so it's no surprise that that sort of degenerate ends up with a degenerate like Tucker Carlson is just degraded into some sort of drug infused stew of lunacy. And and so it's not surprising. And it does happen. It hasn't permeated the elected class on the right, but it does infect a lot of these losers. And by the way, many of the losers I think are also infected with foreign money. I think, I think, I know, I don't think we truly understand the extent of foreign influence in our country. And the ironic thing is they all blame Israel. I don't think Israel's doing it at all. It's sort of that when you've got one finger pointed out, you've got four fingers or three fingers pointed back at you. I think you're gonna We're gonna find tons of this stuff in in in countries like cutter And and and Pakistan and Turkey, in places that hate us, and I think, I think we haven't even scratched the surface of foreign influence in this country.
Speaker 5: And the Green more so, Tomorrow is a big deput It's primary day. I did have Byron Donald's on this show a couple of days ago. He's gonna win that gubernatorial campaign on the right and eventually being polved in the general election in November, and most people think he will win and continue what's been a pretty good one of governor's down there, Rick Scott Tron DeSantis to Byron, but he's running against a terrible guy too, not nearly as bad as Gozarian. You're a guy, but a terrible guy who and so beat Jewish and hates the Jews, by the name of James Fishback when I brought fishback up, Donald said, SID got to be honest. I don't even mention him. I don't pay attention. He has no chance of winning.
Speaker 6: In this case.
Speaker 5: In your case, do we have to worry about Bilzarian?
Speaker 9: I don't know that we do. But part of what I'm focused on is is we want him to get as small a share of the vote as we can. And most of that money that has been spent illegally has not been spent saying kill all the Jews. It's been spent lying about me. So, for example, they send out mail pieces the claim that President Trump's revoked his endorsement of me, things like that. So there's been so much money. This Bilsarian guy will have spent two or three times as much money running against me in a little congressional race as James Fishback is spent running against Byron I mean, in the entire state of Florida. It's what makes my situation different is the amount of dollars that are involved. But I also think it's important for people to get out and vote because we want to minimize the vote that this sort of lunatic gets, because we want to send a message that this isn't welcome in our party, that we're unwilling to do this. The Democratic Party has unfortunately allowed a lot of this stuff, and if it happens in the Republican Party, were lost. And I think that's part of what is so important. It's part of why I wanted people to see that video, because I want them to understand this is what you're voting for if you vote for that.
Speaker 5: Another Jewish man running tomorrow, Jared Moskowitz, happens to be a Democrat, but not a terrible Democrat. I don't hate Chared Moscowitz like I do most other Democrats. On the way out, Randy, you talked about the week, the swasta going to start the week, and the video to end the week, and you have said online and in other places to friends as well, you didn't sign up with this. I think you even said to somebody you're not sure if you'll leve a run again. This has been so disappointing, so depressing, so taxing, that you're not sure, Oh you really ever want to run again?
Speaker 6: Is that true?
Speaker 9: Well, I'll get past it, but there are moments where you feel like that, because I mean, again, I'm still a human being and a regular person. And you know again, I just never expected in my lifetime that someone would go on to a polling place and spray a swastika on a Jewish person's yard signed during an election. I never I never thought there would be a video like the one that I described. And you do ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it worth? It because to some degree, I'm taking the I'm the avatar for the Jewish community in the United States, and I'm taking all of the hate that that's that's in coming. And and did I sign up for this? I didn't. So there are those moments of doubt where you ask yourself if you're worth it. But I've never quit anything in my life, and I don't intend to start now.
Speaker 5: If anything, we need you now more than ever. You know that already, and I'm sure I do tell you that. Well, I think you're this. You're gonna win tomorrow. You just are. And you're gonna stay there and keep running and keep winning and keep speaking for all of us because I love you, Randy as a person. Am I gonna see you in Vegas in a couple of weeks?
Speaker 25: You should, Yes, I will.
Speaker 9: I will be out there. So I'm supposed to be out there at the beginning because then we've got votes in Washington. So I should see you in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Good luck tomorrow, stay strong. You're absolutely great, I promise you. Andy Fine, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Thanks to good talk to you you too, Congressman.
Speaker 5: Randy Fine down there in South Florida, and he's got a primary tomorrow against one of the most repulsive, disgusting human beings God has ever created. I got a big audience in Florida. I know they listen every day, Miami, Port Lauderdale, Boca Ratone, all the way up there to Stewart and Port Saint Lucy. You're listening. You make sure you get the word out. Dan Bilzarian is a low life. Randy Fine is a great American. Will take a break, lots more.
Speaker 2: To do, sit and friends in the morning on the Word Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: She played the daughter, the little girl in that great movie when Denzel Washington played the high school football coach, Remember the Titans. She was the white coach's daughter before Denzel took over. What a cute kid. Terrible story. And Tommy John died yesterday at the age of eighty three. Tommy had two stints with the Yankees seventy nine through eighty two, then he retired as a Yankee, pitching again in the Bronx between eighty six and ninety. But he's most famous for revolutionizing sports medicine. Tommy John surgery. You know Tommy came back and won one hundred and sixty four games after he had that surgery, and now over twenty five hundred pitchers in Major League Baseball have had that surgery. Since it's a great pitcher Dodgers Yankees all those years. Tommy John died yesterday at the age of eighty three. We'll take a short break when we get back. I thought she was spectacular on Friday. One of the real highlights our amazing congresswoman out of Staten Island and Brooklyn, Nicole male O'takis sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 21: Hello, Long Island, How it dang all right?
Speaker 19: Are we?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 22: We ready to elect Bruce Blakeman the next governor so the entire state can be safe. Well, I'm proud to represent Staten Island and Brooklyn. Sadly it's part of Mondani's New York City. But we are going to change the tide in New York City and across America. And we're doing it already because of our Republican majority and this great President Donald J.
Speaker 14: Trump.
Speaker 22: My mother fled communist Cuba, and we will never allow that to happen here in the United States, greatest and freest country in the world.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and not last here's Nicole that was absolutely brilliant on Friday and so good she got a trip back with President Trump on his helicopter. Look at you, Rockstar.
Speaker 21: By the way, those helicopters are kind of scary, those Osprey's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you ever been on one?
Speaker 25: Scary? Hey?
Speaker 5: Look, so I watched them loud. Yeah, they're very loud, right, very loud.
Speaker 21: And by the way, the back door is like completely open, like you know, you could jump out if you wanted to.
Speaker 6: It's pretty scary.
Speaker 21: Anyway, what an amazing rally was was President Trump. I mean the way he was welcomed back to New York. People in New York are desperate to have a counterbalance to Zorron Mandani and this governor. And one of the things I want to point out sid which was not mentioned on Friday, because this was a rally about public safety. And Bruce Blakeman in Nasau County has made Nasa County the safest county in America. And of course Kathy Holkl now comes along doubling down on sanctuary policy with her new laws that are going to hands really tie his hands in the hands of the national police. But two things I want people to know I did a freedom of information law request, and that last year of Joe Biden, and that last year of Joe Biden, sixteen thousand crimes were committed by migrants who were in these luxury hotel rooms that we the taxpayers, are being forced to fund billions of dollars. Okay, sixteen thousand crimes committed by thousands of individuals at those shelters. President Trump came in Republican House, a Republican Senate, and we put an end to that. We've secured the border, deported criminals. He's also going after the fraudsters that are stealing from taxpayers all across this country. And the other thing that people need to know is that Kathy Hulkel appoints the New York State Parole Board. That's the governor's appointees. And what have they done over the last few years. They have released dozens of cop killers and one hundred is of murderers rapists. The number actually gonna be in the thousands. I believe it's the thousands. I'm being conservative here of convicted criminals back onto our streets. So those are two important things that we can change right off the bat if we elect Bruce Blakeman, we end the sanctuary state policy, and people should know that despite these policies, Ice had to go in communities and find people and they were able to detain with no help from the state or city, no help. They were able to detain individuals that were convicted, okay, not just charged, convicted of murder, manslaughter, rape and sex abuse crimes and all many other violent crimes in.
Speaker 25: Just the last few months.
Speaker 21: Imagine if you had a government that cooperated to get these people released right from prison, as opposed to having to go in communities and find them. So these are the things that we can change on day one if we elect Bruce Blakeman as an next Discover.
Speaker 5: It is pretty sad the narrative that Kathy Hoko, Mam Donnie and the Democrats you know, use we know about good. Okay, she never should have been there in the first place. Didn't deserve to die, don't get me wrong, but she was an instigator. She was killed in Minnesota. Same thing with Preddi. I think four people have been killed, maybe five, and it doesn't matter the I mean it matters, but look at the numbers of horrible people, rapists, murderers, drug dealers in the thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands that Ice has arrested, deported, put away, and when the four people are the two people specifically, they always mentioned pretty and good. You never hear the names of Lake and Riley. You never hear the name Sheridan Gorman, one of our very own who was shot in the back in Chicago. You've never ever heard the name of Richard Williams, eighty three year old Vietnam that survived the war, survived cancer, shoved to his death in New York City in front of a moving subway train, and were even talked about by hulkl or Mom Donnie. So they talk about these two people from Minnesota over and over again. We have thousands of examples, thousands of bad people getting out of here and good people murdered on our streets.
Speaker 21: And Richard Williams, the illegal immigrant who shoved him on the tracks, killing him. He was arrested fifteen times, fifteen times he was residing in a shelter in Brooklyn at year expense, taxpayer expense, and then Lake and Riley's murderer. I think it was very powerful that President Trump had the police officer NYPD, I believe his name was Carrey, who had arrested Lake and Riley's murderer six months prior. He was in jail, and of course Kathy Holkl's laws released him onto the street and he went to Georgia and he killed Lake and Riley. These are two obvious, preventable murders. I mean, it's insane. But what does Kathy Holkl do? She doesn't say, these two innocent people died. Maybe we should need to reevaluate the situation and make adjustments and be reasonable. No, what does she do? She doubles down. She passes another law about a month ago or two months ago that would double down and tie their hands even further local law enforcement from cooperating with federal authorities. Bruce Blakeman made Nasa County the safest county in America using a particular program where he was allowed to cooperate with federal authorities. Kathy Hokel has stripped him of that ability. Okay, the safest county in America, and she's going to change policies soon that made it work.
Speaker 5: That starts August twenty fifth. I had pat ryder on a couple of days ago. Happens to be Bruce Blakeman's amazing police commissioner on Nashaut County that starts on August twenty fifth. You know, listen, Nicole, I hate the Democrats. Okay, so I admit it. I'm biased. I hate them. I like one John Betterman, that's it. And even John Betterman, for as much as I like him, he votes the majority amount of time with the Democrats, he really does. But I like him. He's a common sense guy, loves Israel, stands up with the right things. Otherwise, I can't find one Democrat, not one that's worth anything. So let me start with that. So I'm being honest, okay, But I'm trying to figure out what has Kathy Hokel done. Well. People are leaving this state. Only Jersey has more people leaving on a daily basis. Nobody wants to do business here anymore. I mean nobody. Right, We're over taxed, the crime is still out of control, and she's making it worse. Anti Semitism is at an all time high with this idiot mayor who hates the Jews. I'm trying to figure out what exactly has gotten better under Kathy Hokeel.
Speaker 21: That's a good question. Well, taxes are now known with the most taxed r right and were the worst business climate. Those are her records.
Speaker 5: We are fifty out of fifty cheap Nicole, We are actually fifty out of fifty under Kathy Hockel. I mean, you thought that nobody would be a devastating towards state as Andrew Cuomo, and maybe nobody will be because of the amount of people that died under his leadership during COVID. But on a regular day to day basis, she's the same person, same thing.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I heard she's a Realtor of the Year in South Carolina and Economic Development Manager of the Year in Florida. I mean, this is the sad thing. They don't work for New York. They're working for these other states. And by the way, we should point out that Kathy Hokle the budget is about two hundred and sixty billion dollars and that is like twice more than twice what the State of Florida's budget is. That's how insane it is. Right, we're spending, we're taxing, and we're getting taxed, and she's spending more around money, and yet people are still moving to Florida because everything's better, including the weather.
Speaker 5: Nothing's better Florida and Texas. If you add up both of those big big states, Florida and Texas, we've got a bigger budget and.
Speaker 21: The congestion pricing. Let's not forget that the First in the Nation program we are still in court the Trump administration. It was one of the things you know, I asked him to do when he first came into office. Within thirty days of taking office, they launched a law. They stripped the New York state's authorization that was provided against federal law by the way, by Joe Biden and Kathy Hoko would not comply, which is why the administration is fighting this in court. And you know, I speak with Sean Duffy's Transportation secretary. You feel optimistic that we can win that fight. But again, we have to go to court to fight these crazy things. Or we could just elect Bruce Blakeman and all this stuff goes.
Speaker 5: Away nice and easy. Right, Well, is that it's really that simple? Now? This gea high terrorist mayor. I'll say it. You don't have to say it in trouble all the time. I don't care. He's starting this week long vacation in upstate New York today. He deserves a vacation. He's doing such a great job. So we had a rally on Staten Island, your district a couple of weeks ago when our mutual dear friend Scott Lobato ended up suffering a heart attack. That's how Mom Donnie angered so many good New York. And then it turns out, of course, that I've had Giovanni Galante on this show a couple of times, and other victims of nine to eleven people who were murdered that day, and they don't want the mayor anywhere near, anywhere near that sacred soil. He's going to be there because we can't keep them away, but we aren't fighting and fighting every day. How do you be on the call so many people died from Staten Island that data. How do you feel about the mayor being down there at that sacred site to commemorate twenty five years?
Speaker 21: Oh yeah, he asked me that question last time I was on, and my answers the same. And I think he needs to listen to his families and listen to why.
Speaker 26: They are so upset.
Speaker 21: I mean, they're upset because you're hanging around with these crazy emoms and you're hanging around with you. Hassan Pikrew said that America deserves nine to eleven. You know, and you're supporting a group of people who have totally forgotten about nine to eleven. They think America's at fault.
Speaker 25: For nine to eleven.
Speaker 21: And then you know this guy in New Jersey that's running for Congress actually a character witness for the boring sheik who's convicted in the nineteen ninety three terror attack. These are the people that he surrounds himself with. And then people want to question why people are upset, But what really bothers I guess me is that you know, this is becoming about him, and we should never allow this day to become about him. And I want to take that attention away from him. Let's focus on what this is truly about. It's about these innocent Americans, people who lost their lives to the worst terror attack on American soil. We need to do a better job as a government to protect people, to make sure this never happens again. And when I hear you know, Chuck Schumer and Haking Jeffries, they defunding Department of All Insecurity. They didn't want to fund EYE. They don't want to secure our borders and know who's coming over or into our country, making you know, hundreds of terrorists were stopped at the border. And what do these two New Yorkers do, who should know better than anybody in Congress about nine to elevens and the risk that we are at. What they do they go to want defund customs and border protection, They want to defund ice. They were playing games with America's homeland security. And this is I think it's really horrific. And nothing says that you know that you did forget then doing those things as members of Congress who represent New York.
Speaker 5: No less yeah, final sixty seconds. I know the Senate is on vacation till September the fourteenth, post nine to eleven. But one of the things they did not get done. They did. They got some stuff done, right, They got seventy five Trump appointees in, including our dear friend Todd Blanche was there on Friday. They did some other things, but no reconciliation. And here's a big one to call Mariotakis, no Save America Act. What are your thoughts on both of those?
Speaker 21: Well, I think it's terrible. I mean, we've passed the Save America Act in the House now four times. This is critically important to preserving the integrity of our elections. Eighty over eighty percent of Americans, Republican, Independent, and Democrat want it, except for the Democrats in Congress, it seems. And so this thing lingers. And remember look what happened in New Jersey with these records, right, what two hundred and fifty thousand illegal immigrants found enrolled to vote. We had that same issue in New York most likely, okay, because we have the green Light law that took effect automatic voter registration when you go in to get a driver's license, except if you check off the box saying, oh, I'm not a citizen, I'm not eligible. So you go to assume that they understand that question, that they could read in English and answer it honestly. So rais a lot of questions about what's going on here in New York State. Remember we had to go to court to fight and we won to stop non citizen of voting in our elections. So clearly the Democrats want non citizens voting in our elections. They passed the law to allow it to weren't for you know, my mother by the way, was a lead plaintiff in that lawsuit. But elected officials on Staten Island we might have that today now our municipal elections. But look, the reality is is we need to pass this and I think that if they don't pass it by the election, American people know who they need to take this out on. It's that everybody who voted against it is on record. If your member of Congress or your senator did not vote for it, maybe you want to reconsider whether you want to vote for them. I think that's the way it's got to be. People have to be held accountable for their votes because they go to the district saying they vote, they support voter ID, and then they go to Washington they vote against it.
Speaker 5: Interesting you are. You were great on party You're always great though. You're really one of the best speakers in the country. I'm not saying that the patronis because you're on the air right now. You really are. You're great. So congratulations on your work on Friday and all the great work you do for Staten Island and Brooklyn and American General Nicole Malyotakis. You're a rock star. Thank you so much.
Speaker 21: Thank you for the kind words and your friendship said, it was great to see you on Friday.
Speaker 5: Great to see you too. You are too thic Willlynicle Mario Takis, I love you there. She is a great congresswoman out of Brooklyn and Staten Island. Our great friend Nicole Mario Takas Sid.
Speaker 2: And friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: They hit Cats and Cosby Show and his own masterpiece eight am every Sunday morning, The Cats Round Table. My great buddy John Katz Matitis. John, Good, Monday morning. Let me start with this most importantly, how is Margo.
Speaker 25: Margot is getting better? She had an incident yesterday where she threw up some blood and we rushed into the hospital. But she's okay. She had a bleeding elsa also and they sealed it and and she hopefully she'll be out by this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Well there were any other signs before she started throwing up blood as she felt badly for a couple of days or really nothing.
Speaker 25: Nothing really, I mean they get an endoscopy yesterday. Yeah, uh, and they found some old blood, but everything the good users. Her estophagus was clear, her the rest of his stomach is clear. They sealed up the place where there was that that tumor uh not touman also right and and and everything else is good. So she didn't have to do another and this could be for another five years.
Speaker 6: That is good.
Speaker 5: I know that's tried. It's every five to ten years. We'll give her all love and tell her. Let everybody here on sitting friends in the morning and all over New York love so and we hope that she's gonna be okay. Obviously we love Margo. You know the question I got answer the most on Friday night when I went to see Steve Whitcombe and what with Bruce Blakeman's so he can speak at the home of Bob and Leyna Dave Roberts in Southampton. The question I got answered the most by far was now not how was Trump this afternoon? How was the shot out with Blakeman? No, it was is John Tatum Titi's Friday night.
Speaker 25: I swear to you, well, you know I don't leave the studio just six fifteen, right, and listen, you had an escort to the Hampton.
Speaker 5: I did so.
Speaker 25: I didn't get to the heads from nine o'clock and the you know, everything's over by nine o'clock on Friday night.
Speaker 5: It really was. It was over I think about eight thirty, but it's a great showing. Bo Diitles showed off. Susanne Miller was there too, and they did a great job. Listen all day between President Trump in Nassau County, York County doing a watching you in something but doing a great job with Bruce Blakman, all the Long Island leaders, John all the all the police that was so special, and some of these victims and when I have a lady on Weddy after you mcdalia Martinez, whose twelve year old son was murdered in the Bronx just three weeks ago. It was just an emotional, great afternoon. And then the again the fundraiser that night with witcomp and Bruce. It seems to me, John Canton matitieuz I got when Bruce Blakeman has a lot of momentum, I think he he.
Speaker 25: Has a good chance and he has a lot of momentum. You know, Lee Sheldon came within a few points. And the big mistake with Lee it turns out to be, you know, but it can't be a Monday Morning quarterback. Is the abortion issue. Even Republican women have a big problem with the abortion issue. They they feel that women should be free to do whatever they want with their bodies. And when I ran for mayor in twenty thirteen, I said, it's up to the woman, It's up to her doctor and up to her family. And that's it. I mean, you can't force her. You can't force women to do with something they don't.
Speaker 6: Want to do.
Speaker 5: Couldn't agree more. It's funny because they categorize me and described me, and every article on they what about me every day? You know that's true, John, every day as this staunch conservative. In the meantime, I'm like you, I'm pro choice. How could I be a staunch Yes when it comes to money, when it comes to war, you bet, I'm a stornch conservative, But I'm pro choice for gay marriage. How does that make me or you staunch conservatives?
Speaker 25: We're New York Conservatives, right. We are pro people. We looked at when I ran as a liberal, a Republican liberal in twenty thirteen and I was in Staten Island, people say, how are you a liberal? I say, you know how, I'm a liberal. I take care of the poor kids of the inner city. Because now I'm chairman of Powell. At that time, I was only I don't know what, I was vice chairman of a board member. And we take care of the kids of the inner city because we have a heart. We want to have the people that are sick in hospitals, not in the subways in New York. So I'm more liberal than some of the people in Aubany because that we used to have twenty eight thousand people in Bellevue type institutions and guess what not as five thousand, eight thousand and seven thousand. You know what, the rest of them are in the subways and the streets in New York, and those people deserve to be cared for, opened up. You know, take Rikers Island, you can for bigger dollars. Instead of spending fourteen billion dollars a new jails for a biggion dollars, you can make Riker's Island a beautiful place for for for a Bellevue type institution where people need help, they need drugs every day, not to be in the streets of New York.
Speaker 6: Not to be in in the.
Speaker 25: Subways. You need to take take the vets off streets, give them a home, take the take the Bellevue type people that need institution, put them there and and improve the facility of Rikers Island instead of building jails in the neighborhood near you. I mean, who wants it to jail in Manhattan or Queens or or in Brooklyn or or even the Bronx and Staten Island definitely doesn't want it. I mean, we got to do the right thing for the people in New York. And I think that's what it is. And I think, look, County Hoko, I know her very well. She's a very nice lady. But I think that she is being pushed by the mayor of the City of New York, which is going in the wrong direction.
Speaker 6: And I said that to him, but.
Speaker 5: You can't do that. You're the governor. You've got more power than the mayor. And you're right, Mayor, Mom, Donnie runs the city, runs the state right now. Is becoming the face of the Democrat Party, which is another issue for them as we get ready for the midterms. But that shouldn't be the case, and a strong leader would never let that happen. But she's not. She's not strong, she's weak. She may be nice. I don't know her. I don't want to know.
Speaker 25: Hey, look, Lee's Elvin Carberry close. I think Bruce Blakeman if he promises quality of life, if you promise him. You know, Nasall County is the safest county in the United States. Out of twenty five hundred and thirty eight counties in the United States, Nassau County is the safest, So I mean he believes in law enforcement. Nasau County is safe, Suffolk County is safe. You know, That's why a lot of people come to Nasau and suffer County. And I had my guy who's one of our advertisers, spirerou the moving guy from Florida, on the Sunday Show, and he says more people are starting to move down from New York. And don't forget JP Morgan has opened up the bigger facility in Texas and in New York Frank America, bigger facility in Texas than in New York. So we're going to slowly bleed to death. And New York City, New York State. All the politicians.
Speaker 6: I love New York. I want to save New York.
Speaker 25: All the politicians should realize that we're in trouble if it keeps coming like that.
Speaker 5: No question, last one, I was on or John because you knew I was in the half on Friday night. If I want to stay there, I was gonna take you up on your amazing offer. And I mean that to speak at your Saturday morning breakfast, which I'd love to do, it would be a huge hore for me, huge onnor. But we did go back on Friday night. Blakeman provide the detail and they drove us back. But those Saturday morning breakfasts, I know they do great. You got big time people there who was there today?
Speaker 25: You could come and Greg Kelly went to Florida. Uh and uh jessicictatiously be here in a different week. Uh and uh. I had to wake up Michael Cohen. I woke him up. He was at a friend's house in in the Hampton's. I woke him up. He came over and he did pretty good and he got everything off his chest and uh, the people loved him. And and I said, he's in one of your new hosts and he's probably gonna have a Monday through Friday show and uh uh and uh uh you know he's one smart guy and he got everything off his chesty. Yeah, they threatened him, said the powers that be in New York threatened him that they're gonna put his wife in jail unless unless he pleads guilty to anything, to something and goes to jail. And the man was not guilty. You know, hey was every day. They can get us for Jaywalkie if they want to, but uh uh, you know he did a fine job. And you know, life moves on. And look hopefully you said the sun is gonna shine. I hope I can get Margo out of the hospital and be there today later on.
Speaker 5: I hope you can too, when some of you want Margo out of the hospital. We love how we love you too. When the sun is gonna shine and she's gonna be okay, and you're gonna be here later on this afternoon, and all is going to be great. Another great appearance by you this morning, John, on the difficult situation. But we love you both, and by still bluck and we will see you here in New York City later on this afternoon. Has always John Katzimatid's terrific job.
Speaker 25: God bless America, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: God bless you. John. Take care. John Katzimatidi's right there as he is every Monday. We're going to take a break. We've got a couple of big tim are still a come. We are going to talk to the borders are Tom Holman. He'll be coming up closer to nine o'clock and after we're done with the news, this morning promises to be a very emotional conversation with Sir Ritha comments already. She is running for AG against Letitia James and a lovely lady who I met for the first time on Friday who just went through something that nobody should ever go through, the murder of her twelve year old son, mcdalia Martinez. All that's still a come Monday sit and Friends in the Morning, Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 5: I'm glad hey Seuss is here today too. I'm not sure I was told he was coming. Jacob Fittis's dad boy. He's a great guy, Jose and I met him on Friday and his lovely wife mcdalia Martinez, and they're going through so much right now. But they were both brave and courageous and beautiful on Friday and so with us. So with this terrific she really is coma Toretti. She's running for the AG position against Leticia James. She is the much better person, much more qualified, and she has done a great job. So with her, with both Hey, Susan mcdiah. So let's take a very very quick break. They've been on hold here for a little bit. We want to get to them.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Two weeks ago, wonderful twelve year old boy named Jacob Fritiz you read about this one was tragically shot and killed by a stray bullet fired by a repeat offender in a gun battle who's having a gun battle with his friends, shooting bullets all over the place. Jacob was the son of a loving mom and a retired New York City police detective. And they are incredible people. And I think I heard that they may be with us today.
Speaker 5: Are you with us? May I introduce you?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 3: Incredible horrible sorry, what a horrible thing. But where we're going after them? I just said, we're going after He's a bad sick sick people.
Speaker 5: There's sick people showed how much he cares. He's a wonderful guy. President Trump and we all care. And again I add the multiple opportunities to walking over to Hayes Susan mcdalia and I love them both. They're great people. They are trying to get Jacob's Law passed. I love this. The proposed legislation aims to broaden the state's definition of second degree murder to explicitly include the reckless homicide of a minor. No excuse, you kill, and we want the punishment strengthened, which I think should pass Jacob's Law. With that' said, let me introduce so with the Camaturetti. She's running against Letitia James for attorney General, the mom of Jacob, Freetzy, Lovely mcdallia Martinez, and his great dad, former Copjesus. Hey, everybody, good morning Hawaii.
Speaker 6: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Nice to have morning you here. Good morning. So so let me start with you. I don't think you met the president before, Faddy. If I'm wrong, correct me. But he was really impressed. He actually made it his business. He said horrible things about James. I love that, but he said some really nice things about you, and then of course you were right there with this lovely couple when he came off the stage. What was that like on on Fridday to hear those things from President Trump?
Speaker 27: Well, it was an honor to make sure that we actually shed a light on what's happening here in New York. And to have the president's voice in that is incredibly, incredibly meaningful because the people like mcdalia and Hesseus have been living through a nightmare and we have to talk about it. The crime is up in New York and in the Bronx specifically, crime is up more than forty percent since twenty nineteen. And the pain that these parents are feeling is a pain that many people in the borough and the city and the state are feeling because they're being victimized. And I can't say it better than mcdalia said it herself. You know, the only people who feel safe on the streets of New York right now are criminals. And when she said that, it was a call to action for me. I had a chance to meet with her and her husband over the course of.
Speaker 28: The last couple of weeks and we've been.
Speaker 27: Able to put together at Jacob's Law. But that's why that's why we're doing this, said, we have to make sure that the Attorney General's office is focused on public safety, and public safety is not political. It's something that every single New Yorker deserves, and Jacob should be alive right now because that guy was a repeat offender and he should have been in prison. He should not have been shooting out onto the street and hitting a little kid.
Speaker 5: I couldn't agree more. That's how we also need you to win and be on next Attorney General. So whether you got not just a smart young lady, but what a heart, a big heart mcdale. You made me cry every time I hugged you on Friday, and I'm about to cry now. No, no, I'm sorry for you what you've been going through and these last couple of weeks. You showed a tremendous amount of courage and bravery on Friday. And you know it's important that New Yorkers do see you even during your most difficult times, so we can pass some of the things that you folks want to pass. So thank you for doing that on Friday.
Speaker 9: Welcome.
Speaker 5: So tell me what It's a silly question. Obviously you miss your son, but what are you had days and nights.
Speaker 6: Like now.
Speaker 28: Empty? You missed that missing piece. You know, I try to be there for my other kids and my family, and you just keep missing that piece. As a puzzle. It's like it's something that bothers you all day. Mornings are the worst, and I tell you the worst.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 28: I just can't rest.
Speaker 5: What happened that day? You know that he hopped on his new bike and he was heading down was by the ball dig I guess there was some type of gang activity and they were shooting guns and he's just a cute little boy caught in.
Speaker 28: The It was more like there was an argument pursued between obviously two people and the brother was there. My son had just went to go buy a handball and he walked in the st In the process of walking in the store, they started arguing. When he walked out and picked up his bike, he you know, he looked at what, you know, what was going on, and he was curious at what was going on. And when the two guys started fighting, the brother of one of the guys decided to start shooting, and he caught my son in the process and had no care in the world. Didn't look back, didn't checked, they didn't run in the store to see if he was okay, just did the most coward thing that he could do was run off.
Speaker 5: He caught this guy though, right.
Speaker 28: They did catch him. They did catch him, but we're still worried and always contemplating if he's going to do the proper time, because at the end of the day, at the end of the day, many times criminals get to get a plea bargain, or they get to, you know, let enough time pass so that when when the media died down and everything dies down, they could then try to flee to a lesser charge or a less of time. And it's just horrible. It's horrible.
Speaker 5: You remember the last conversation you had with your son. Maybe it was I'll see a later, mom, I love you something. What was the last couple of words.
Speaker 28: Well, I had two interactions with him that Saturday, which was in the morning before I went to work. I asked make sure. I asked him to make sure he takes the dog out, you know, and all he coulds it was.
Speaker 6: All Mom, right now, And.
Speaker 28: I'm like, no, now, right now, We'll make sure you make sure you do it. And he's like, he's like okay. And I gave him a kiss and we have a little big thing, what I know was like a little dolphin kiss that we would do all the time, and did Dad and I walked out, and then around one thirty he called me again to ask me if he can go outside for a little bit, and I told him just to give me some time, you know, when I get home. But he was so eager to ride his bike that when his aunt went outside, he went out with us since he felt like an adult was there. Like, he went out and he rode his bike and he went to get a ball and never came back.
Speaker 5: Terrible. Hey, sus I met you on Friday too, and you're a brave guy and a police officer. You are for a long time. So let me start by thanking you for your service and much like your wife, and I'm sure your son was the same way. Just a beautiful guy. Hey, sus And you confided to me, you said, listen, I want to come on your show. I think you're the right person to talk to about this. So what do I say to a father who has to bury a twelve year old son, other than like I said to Mcdalieah, what a courageous effort on Friday. And I'm really happy you were there so New Yorkers can see what a beautiful family looks like.
Speaker 6: Well, it's tough because you know, I did over thirty years in the police department, and I protected a lot of kids, you know, I saw didn't detect. The squad handled many cases like this, unfortunately, and for me, what hits me really hard is the fact that I couldn't protect my son and that it's always going to be with me.
Speaker 5: But but you know, you know that it wasn't your fault.
Speaker 6: You can't be with I agree, yes, I agree, but it's one of those things that it's awful, you know, it's awful. I've been there with grieving parents in the past. I still remember the victims, you know. And unfortunately, we live in a society, especially here in the city, where we're caught on these criminals. Not long ago we had the mayor, the mayor of the city at right as Ireland. What kind of message is you sending? You know, the just like Cretha said, they're talking about crime is down walk the spits of New York, walk the city, the neighborhoods. It is not, it is not. It's lawlessness. These criminals, they do whatever they want. And I did, you know, I did many years. I did anti crime, I did narcotics, and my job. The way I felt was I want to make their life miserable. Every time I was out there, I made sure that my presence was known, and unfortunately the cops don't have the back that they have. Listen, my son is never coming back. I miss my son and every morning when I wake up, it's one of those things. But the last conversation I had with my son was when I dropped them off that Friday and he said that I love you, and I said, I love you too. I'll see you Sunday, you know. And I call them Saturday at three twenty and didn't answer the phone, and because the phone was dead, but he was always on his phone, and they'd always died and I never got to speak to my son that Saturday. And I spoke to my son every day. And one of the things I want you and your listeners to understand that was my friend I was. I wanted this little boy to be and actually all my kids, even hey suits his god. I want him to be my best friend. So in other words, I want him to confide in me. And I had a great relationship with my son, and it's the mornings are the toughest. Is the toughest, and I'm just tired of this happening, and I think it's time that, you know, we we do something about it, because again, you know, three months from now, there'll be another kid, Unfortunately, there'll be another innocent bystander. This savage who did this should not have been out there. He shouldn't have been he should not have felt comfortable pull out of gun, shoot into the street recklessly, just like that, like with no with no hesitation whatsoever. And it's time for us to really stand up because there's more more more of us than they're of them, more of us, but we just stay quiet, we don't do anything about it. And I understand because that was on the other side, and I realized that a lot of times the the justice system, there is no justice, and it's it's it's to me, it's I just can't just let this slide like that, And you know, we have to do something. And I thank God for someone like Sarpa who's out there and she's exposing what's really going on, and we need more people like that. And since I listened to your show all the time, I contacted you a few days after. Didn't know how to do it. Try to contact you. I actually try to contact other shows in the city. But I reappreciate you giving us the parents and to express what's going on in the city and we have to do something about it, and shaking your hand, hugging you, and I understand that you feel our loss, and I appreciate you for that. Sirs.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, I thought you guys were amazing on Friday. Thank you for saying all that. I didn't realize that you actually reached out to me and listened to my show. So I'm really honored to hear that heesus. And again, thirty years of service to this city. I want to circle back with each of you one more time. You have about six more minutes. So He's right, You're terrific and you should be the next attorney general. But getting back to this creep that did this, this savage low life. First of all, how old is he is the purp And secondly, in terms of Jacob's Law and the punishment for this person, and Dahali has said it, the last thing we wanted, some type of you know, negotiation. We want this guy to never see the light of day again. We're alway in all that that process.
Speaker 27: Well, the perpetrator is an adult. I know some of these situations recently we've seen like in Yonkers, where the perpetrator is a minor. That's a whole other problem. We're seeing the raise the age laws. We now there's a law enforcement official upstate who calls raised the age concealed carry for miners because right now, basically there's no consequence if a minor has an illegal firearm. But that's that's that's also adding to the to the problems. But in this case, the perpetrator is an adult. And what Jacob's law does is it makes sure that if an adult murders a child is going to go away for life.
Speaker 25: And that's that's the the that's the thing that will make.
Speaker 27: A criminal think twice before he recklessly shoots into a crowd, shoots at a adega, shoots in a neighborhood with families and children.
Speaker 26: And that's what we need.
Speaker 27: We need consequences again in New York. But we have as as you said, right now, we have lawlessness. There's no consequences for crime, and the criminals know it, which is why they can go around and not worry and do what they want to do without any fear. And we have to put that fear back, and that comes with consequences. You know, I'm a parent, I have four kids of my own. When I heard this story, you know, my heart broke.
Speaker 26: It could have been one of my sons. And it's just one of those things.
Speaker 27: Where you never want anyone to feel this way and the hardest.
Speaker 26: One of the worst things about it is here is a couple who has spoken out.
Speaker 21: A lot of folks.
Speaker 27: They're very quiet in their grief. Understandably, they take some time. Everyone agreeves in their own way. But here's a couple who's spoken out.
Speaker 26: They met with the mayor, they they met with the.
Speaker 27: DA, they met with elected officials. Anyone could have answered their call to action, and no one did. And that's why I went to them. You know, I had a chance to go to the funeral. When I spoke with the Valley for the first time, I told her my background says there's anything I can do to help, and she said, I want a bill. She had the presence of mind at her son's funeral to say I want a bill.
Speaker 26: I said, okay, I'll write that bill for you.
Speaker 21: And I was pleased to work.
Speaker 27: With the legislative staff of Senator Orton, Leader ra in Albany, and we got that bill together and it's being introduced to the legislature very soon.
Speaker 26: And that's what Jacob's Law is. But frankly, it shouldn't have even had I shouldn't have had to come into the picture here. Why aren't our current elected officials doing anything? Well, I'll tell you why. I said where we are right now.
Speaker 21: It's a policy choice by the people who.
Speaker 27: Are currently in charge.
Speaker 21: You know, when you talk to.
Speaker 26: People in the branch, they say, we need more of a police presence. Well, we were supposed to get five hundred and eighty new.
Speaker 27: Police officers in the budget this year.
Speaker 26: But who changed their mind on that? That was the mayor. The mayor cut that back.
Speaker 21: So you were supposed to have you.
Speaker 26: Have a new command in the Bronx and it was supposed to be staffed by new police.
Speaker 27: Officers, but they cut out the police officers. You know, we have an Attorney General who actually funds defund the police organizations. More than fifty four million dollars of tax spare of money has gone to organizations that advocate for defunding the NYPD and a collective future without jails.
Speaker 26: That money should be going to help victims, not criminals.
Speaker 27: But it's backwards right now in New York and we need to set it right.
Speaker 5: You are right. I got about two minutes to go Mgdalia on these mornings when you walk past Jacob's bedroom, and that's got to be the most difficult part of the day. I too have two children, and I couldn't imagine what you're going through. But there's got to be a memory something that happened recently that even in your darkest moments, something you said to Jacob, something you did with Jacob that's going to make you happy. What would that be?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 6: So sucky? It would have.
Speaker 28: A totem Jacob, you know, like a really you know, we were going through some things sometimes, you know, because he was kind of michievous, like he was doing his pranks and stuff like that to mess with us. And I told him, like, let's go out. And we just went out. I think we went out to We went out to like Applebee's or something like that, and we just sat there, we had dinner, and we did so many snapchat filters and I have that day recorded on my phone, so many Snapchat pictures of just me and him, just me and him acting silly, and towards the end when we get home, he just gives me the biggest hug and he's like, Mama had a great day, Like you are the best mom. And I told him, don't.
Speaker 5: Well the prop documented just can never take that away.
Speaker 27: You know that.
Speaker 5: He's same quest to you, what's what happened? We should be a little boy that'll make even the darkest days better.
Speaker 6: To me, said is the I was laying in my bed watching TV and he comes up to me, puts his arms around me, and he says, thank you that. So I looked at him and I go for what and he says, uh. First he gives me a hug and a kiss, and he said thank you that, and I go for what. He goes for believing and you know you always believe in me, and I'm going to make I'm going to make you proud. And to me, that is the moment that I I really share this the most about my son, and because I always talked to him about you know, life and what I want and how I want him to be the kind of man I want him to be. And we had that talk on a daily basis, so that to me resonates with me and always stay with me and that that's the best memory that I am. He gave me hug and a kids and said thank you for believing in me, and I do. I still do believe in Jacob, you know, even though he's not here physically, but he's with me in spirit and dismiss him every day.
Speaker 5: Well, he sounds like a really special little boy, Hey SUSI, I mean, oh god, does he sound like a beautiful little boy. And again the good news is, hey Susan mcdaliah, that those those memories will never go away, never go away, and he's gonna end up doing a lot of things in death and saving a lot of lives. I do believe Jacob's law will be passed. I think you've got the amazing Ceritha with you. That's a good thing. And again, I hated to meet you folks like I had to on Friday with this story, but man, I was happy we did meet because you're both really incredible people mcdalia and Hey Susan, But.
Speaker 28: I want you to know that you are helping my son have a voice as well. You know when they say it takes a village to raise it child and means people like you as well, So I want to thank you for your time.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, thank you, guys, thank you. Hey, Sue's hoping I get to see her one of these days. I'll take you apple lunch. Okay, so good, all right, mcdalia, you'd be well too, and so we thought you keep fighting you are you all great? I mean, I hope you weren't. I hope you're on next attorney general. But either way, you're just a very very special young lady.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, that is hopefully our next attorney general. So ritha coma to already. She really is terrific and lovely couple mcdalia Martinez and Hey, Sue's waite. Sue had to do it no parent wants to do and Berry, the twelve year old murdered son a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 13: Yes, I do support the governor in her reelection, and I will be making that support clear at every opportunity that I have. And I also think there is a very clear choice here between Governor Hockel and Bruce Blakeman. Yesterday I was standing with Governor Hocke as she announced that she was going to invest more than seven million dollars in funding to ensure that there are no unaccompanied miners without legal defense in our city. The Trump administration had made a decision that would strip these miners of their legal defense. Now, if a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and they want to see more of it, they should vote for Bruce Blakeman, who has created his own militia in Nassau County. If a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and is shocked by the inhumanity and the cruelty shut up that is in the very heart of that agency's operation, then they should vote for govern Nothing.
Speaker 5: And these are the type of people that ICE is are resting every day thanks to people like Tom Holman and Mark Wayne Mullins and a whole bunch of polks President Trump. These are the types of people. Dangerous people on the streets, rape, murder, drug dealers, the worst crimes you could possibly imagine. They do. That's what they do. And cleeps like Hokeel and Mom Donnie, they're out there every day trying desperately to make your city. Listen to me, carefully to make your city less safe, like Cocle is about to do starting August twenty fifth in the safest county in America, Nassau County. So who better to talk to than the borders on himself? He knows how much I love him. I really think this guy's a hero. I say it every time because I really believe it in my heart of hearts. This guy does more good for America on a daily basis than just about anybody. My dear friend, Tom Holman, mister Homan, Welcome back, my friend. How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great. I'm actually on my way upstate New York. So I hope I run unto him.
Speaker 5: Oh God, me too. And I hope he tries to spin an apple in your face again. No, you actually eating the Macintosh apple that day when he was spitting in your face. But you know you heard that audio. You saw that video, Tom, and you and I had a private conversation via text. But none of what he said in that statement about Hukel and Blakeman, was true, was it?
Speaker 6: No, it's not true.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Hope call him saying that you know Trump aministration took legal representation from unaccompany alien children.
Speaker 6: Aim and we did not. We just since we simply switched contracts to another vendor who's providing better service. Matter of fact, since that contract's been in place, not one on the company child has not been to hearing without a lawyer standing by side. So they're they're lying to the New York taxpayers. They want to spend millions of dollars year money on a lie because the Trump administration has already got discovered, already paid for it, and it already exists.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about these miners too. You know, it's funny, Tom. They make them sound like they're like nice, little six year old little girl, still holding a blanket, maybe a little doll. A lot of these miners, if you want to call them that. I've been told by people in the system who go to immigration court are twenty one year old men unvetted. You have no idea who these people are. They're still considered miners in a court of law. But at twenty one years old, a twenty one year old man. That's not a minor, is it.
Speaker 6: No, that's absolutely not. That's a big problem we have. Over eighty percent of all the unaccompanied alien children are sixteen and seventeen. That's what they claim anyways, right, so we got it, Like we look the other day, a vast majority claim to be seventeen. And why here is that because of eighteen it's going to be a nicey attention. They're seventeen to get a whole new system, whether they put with officer refugee, we sell them an AHHS in place of a sponsor while we you know, go through the immigration procedures. And that's why lava thoughts claim to be seventeen, they're actually you know, eighteen, nineteen twenty. And you know, it's hard to prove their age because you know, countries like Calsavadar, Guatemala, Honduras, even Mexico, you know the system they have down to the Czech dates birth and you know, verse certificates are very different, if they even exist. So it's hard. So we got a lot of people claiming to be seventeen, they're actually you know, order than that, playing the system. But we catch a lot of them. But you know, I'd be a fool to say that not in any of these uh you know, the ones that claim to be seventeen are actually eight or nineteen get through the system that is a big issue, and that's you know that you're right, it's a big misconception. These are toddlers three year old, four years now. Look during a Biden border crisis, there was toddlers come across that border and they're just wander around their own to the borbitulation and found them. Vast majority of UACs are sixteen and seventeen years old. That's what they claim to be.
Speaker 5: And these SIJ cases, I was told the great Tom Holman. You know, they're almost never declined. These people, these kids, minors, adults, whoever they are. And it turns out to be much easier than trying to get through the country through asylum. Isn't that true?
Speaker 6: Well, silens abeers, we know that. What people need to understand is that you know, you got the leftop there saying that if you are silum seekers, they are right. They claim asylum, you know they're they're escaping fear and persecution from the homeland. Bottom line is, if you look at the immigration data from Immigration Court, about ninety two percent of these people who claim asylum end up with an order removal. They simply don't qualify for asylum. They're not escaping fear in persecution because of race, religion, or political affiliation. They're coming here for a job, they're coming for a better life, and I get that, but these are economic migans. These are these aren't these aren't asylum. You know, these bomb asylum secrets. That's what we're asking for. But they're really not qualified for asylum. Less than less than eight percent actually qualify for asylum. And what people need to understand is while they're clogging up a system with their frauds and asylum claims, there are actually thousands of people in the world that really are escaping fear and persecution from the government that needs, you know, the United States to stay then give a place to live. So they're clogging up the system. But you know, the the u a c. S. Under the Trump administration, we've had a lot of immigration judges and they're and they're they're calling their com balls and stripes. If they don't qualify and if there's no proof you know that they have a reason, a legal reason to be here. They're being deported too. Matter of fact, remember a couple monthsgow we try to port a bunch of children back to Honduras and we were sued by Open border advocates. Uh, and we weren't able to reunite these children with their parents in their home country. So we're that's that's in the court system right now. So they say they care about the miners, they say they want to keep them together. But when we find that, when we've got an alien child that's going to order removal and we find the parents, they're fighting us on reporting that alien child back to us parents. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Interesting. And you know these family courts are all bogged down too. You just talked about Tom, and uh, you know they've got these uh I guess like sponsors or I guess a better word may be guardian and uh, there are cases where these guards they got like twelve or fourteen kids. Here's the best part of the story, Tom. The kids don't even know who these people are. It's kind of like you know the Chinese marriages. They come in, you pay them, you get married. Now you're a citizen. These guardians have ten, twelve, fourteen kids. They don't even know each other. I mean, it's a complete sham.
Speaker 25: We got.
Speaker 19: Look, we got some guary, we got some sponsors that have over twenty children. Then when you go to find the children that are there because they're either guard or they're they're giving us somebody else some bottom line is but you know, under Joe Biden just shy of a half a million children, we're smuggling in this country an their parents turn them over to a criminal organization, a cartel to be smuggling in the country. Right, So these children were first abandoned by their parents. If you and I left our child in a car, went to the grocery store and grabs, you know, a gallon of milk, we'd be arrested. These parents put their children in the hands of criminal cartels to be smuggled across the boarder, and god knows must happen the summer, and some died, and some were certainly sexually abused. But at the half man that were smuggled here, the Biden administration released them to unvetters, sponsors. He just says some sponsored that up with twenty children. You know, you got a single male you know, had a custody of sixty seven you know, female children. And the Trump administrations they lost track of three hundred thousand. But since present trunt'smen in office, we've located over one hundred and fifty one thousand of these children. President Trump is saving ch children's lives every day. Not everyone these char one hundred and fifty one thousand were victims of sex trafficking and forced labor, but many were and we saved them. So in President Trump is committed, we're not going to stop this effort till we find every child. Now, a lot of these children are over the age eighteen right now, but we're still looking for him. Because just because you're eighteen or nineteen doesn't mean you're not a victim of sex trafficking. You're not forcing a sex labor, you're not forcing forced labor. President Trump is committed to finding these children. Biden administration weren't even looked there for this undred thousand word missing.
Speaker 5: It's amazing because you find over one hundred and fifty thousand kids, right, you deport all these really terrible people in the thousands, Tom Holman, this American hero, Tom Holman, in the thousands, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, pedophiles, the worst possible people, And all you hear about still is when a good and Alex Preddi and two other people and look, I don't want to discount their lives are dead today. Okay. And the one thing about you is I got to give you credit time. Okay, you have bent over backwards. You really have to try to figure out a way for ICE to be equally as effective without some of these hiccups. Right, You've talked about body cameras, You've talked about electric shock gloves. So I don't know how anybody can have any complaints with you. You're out there saving these cities every single day and still trying to cooperate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and people didn't understand that.
Speaker 19: You know, the bottom line is to this day, between sixty five and seventy percent of everybody of your arrest is a criminalalian that means are published safety threat. So we've arrested thousands, thousands off the street in New York. So Mayor Madami and government, hoko, you welcome.
Speaker 6: We made your city major stay safer. And we're not We're not finished yet, and we're won't keep on doing it, but you know we try. Look, I don't want to see anybody die. I don't want to.
Speaker 19: See any alien die. I don't want to see the officer die. We're trying to give them the Tuesday eight. You've seen the videos of the last year and a half. They know the fights all the time. So the Chakras which are left is going crazy about how dare they get these gloves. They're going to torture people. There's no different than the taser. Every just about every police department in the country has tasers. Different with these shock clubs, you don't have to when you're busy fighting somebody you want to release one handed to find a taser and tase them. You already have them on your hands if you need to deploy them. But look, you know there's a lot of training going on with this.
Speaker 6: We got you know, the pretaing procost'll be and there's a lot of studies that being done. These won't be on the field for a while. I actually think they have a better place for in detention facilies where the aliens get out to the trail inside of facilities called riots. But look, there's another tool or two belt. We don't want to use them either. And as you said, you know there's been several shootings late and I said it, you know, a couple weeks and of course elect going crazy. I said, some of these people will be alive today. They just comply with law. Enforcement. You know, if there's if there's a law enforcement officer approaches you, comply, comply with his orders. You can sue them later, or you can you know, take action later, or you can file complaint later. But you should always comply a law enforce I know, if I get bold over in my personal vehicle, I'm going to comply with that officer. Even if I disagree with them, I'm gonna comply. I'm gonna follow the orders. And that's what all that's what we're all, you know, we're taught to do is you know, growing up in this country, and I don't want to see anybody die. And I'm not saying if you don't comply, you should die. I'm saying there'd be less tragedies if people would just comply with law enforcement. With the Left in the last two years saying ICE isn't a real law enforcement agency, ICE is racist, and their nazising the Secret Police, it empowers some people to think that's okay not to comply. And so the hateful writer is causing a lot of trategedies of the field. And I want to prevent all of it. And we're gonna keep you know, we're gonna keep stepping up doing our job. But people need to understand, Hoko Manami, We're not going away. We're here to stay. If you don't like it, Hoko, if you don't like it with your work, with your New York senators and congressmen, tell them to change immigration law. We're not making this up. We're enforcement laws enacted by Congress, and we're not going to stop. Look born in New York, raised in New York, when the College in New York was a coup of New York, I'm going to die in New York. I'm gona retire New York. New York is always gonna be the top of my mind. And as far as I'm concerned that New York's will be a safe and the state and the nation have had my way. So we're not going away. We're gonna keep doing this job.
Speaker 5: I love that living in New York, working in New York because you know on not so counties a safe as county in America. Tomow when you know this, And we just had a huge rally for Bruce Blakeman on Friday. President Trump was here and he was great as he always is, and Todd Blant was here and Cas Ptel doing a great jo.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, I met, I had dinner with like one night. I was up in Omnie coming at me talk and look, I can't in my position, I can't endorse anybody for a Electually, I'm not allowed to do that. However, Groce blaken had a lot of good, you know ideas on two eighty seven g and you know immigration enforcement, and you know again, I can't endorse anybody, but this complete opposite where I heard from the other side.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 5: In fact, August twenty fifth, she'll go in Nassau County, her new bill goes into effect where they really do less and less with ice like County Ocal is going out of her way, Tom Holman, to make Nassau County the safest county in America less safe. How does that make sense?
Speaker 6: It doesn't make sense, you know, as if you see her on all the time saying, you know, she wanted her law enforcement, the civil immigration enforcement, she much just support, you know, as the enforcement against criminal illego aliens. Well again she's lying, right because if she really supported that we focus on criminal illegal aliens, well guess where we find them in the jails? And where did you lock us out? Of the jails. She can't square that. You can't stay support no enforce against criminal illegal eergin and lock us out of jail. You can't square that saying I support the action against criminal illegal aliens, but end our two eighty seven G programs. We have taken hundreds and just in the several counties that there's two eighty seven G program including Nasaul County, we have taken hundreds and thousands of criminal aliens out of these jails, got them in the jail before the release in the public to re effect which is safer for the community, safer for the officer, and frankly safer for the alien. She ended those agreements, she ended the jail contracts, so she can't sit there and tell them, the New Yorkers that she cares about enforcement of criminal illego aliens and a locker inside the jails. Again another lie to the taxpayers in New York.
Speaker 5: So I don't let you run. But just to reiterate, Tom Holme and uh, Kathy Hochel is listening and when she does, and it gets back for a right away, trust me, Tom always does. And the creep mayor Mom Donnie somewhere up stating York got to hope you want it to be so great, please God, Just to reiterate, no matter what they say, no matter what they do, they can yell and scream all they want. You guys are here and you're still coming. That's it right.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, We're going to know in New York state has a huge ille immigration problem. Matter of fact, where do we find a lot of these company children that were missing without a lot of New York we've stayed children in New York. We wean she needs to remember ICES took her ICE to sees more, sees the nuts, fat, and aw the kill every American three times. ICES has taken thousands of guns off the street. ICE has attacked child trafficking no one's ever seen, and rest a lot of child predators, put them in prison. ICE's ICE is investigating organizations that smuggle technology out of this country and sold to our enemies. You're usuing this our war fighters. ICE is a big organization. We enforced over federals four hundred federal statutes and we're not going anywhere where. American America is safe again. President Trump supports ICE in the Board of show most secure board of history of this nation. We got record numbers of rest and deportations right now. That's what American people voted for. That's why President Trump's in the White House and they can't stop us.
Speaker 5: I love President trumpet man. Do we love you. Lucky to have you. I say it every Tom, Tom Holm, and not to embarrass you, but I mean it. You are as good as an American as I've ever met. God bless you, We love you. Keep up the great work. Thank you for keeping on with and American City safe. And just keep out at Tom Holman. We love you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you Brober.
Speaker 5: God bless you, Tom Holman. Right there, the borders are right here. On Sitting Friends in the Morning. We'll take a break and before you know what, this one's going to be over.
Speaker 1: One to show this one was Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 14: Hit that subscribe button on.
Speaker 2: All major podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and x See you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here