Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. You guys. This is a special Thursday episode with a special guest. It's a lease from Before the ninety Days.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, Hi, So where did y'all?
Speaker 1: Good to see you again? Yes, okay, Elise, I saw you in New York at the epic TLC holiday party and I was like, I can't believe you're going to be on this new season of Before the ninety Days. And you're like me either, I know. You were like I didn't know it, And I was like, what was the deal? Because when they put out the initial press stuff, you were not on it. And then like a week or two before when they were doing the big press push, you were there with Joshua, but totally a photoshopped picture and not even a good picture of you, I might add, because you're a gorgeous girl. I was like, they couldn't get a they couldn't get a better picture than that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the worst picture. It's so embarrassing, but like whatever.
Speaker 1: And then they fixed it. But then they fixed it so obviously it was sort of maybe like a last minute edition and we were the whole season, like, okay, one of these couples is going to completely drop off, so they had to bring in a new couple to make it even. But really only Emma, I was like with the hair, only Emma dropped off kind of early, but not really because the season is always over. So what was it about? Explained to me how that happened or how you found out or if you thought you were shooting another show or what.
Speaker 2: No, So I don't know the backstory of like the picture and how I was put in last and our photoshopping. I don't know, because when you guys find out like the photos, I found out too, So I the back end of that happened. But I was talking to Josh for like six months on Instagram and like it progressed and we were talking on the phone, and you know, we were talking every single day honestly, and TLS reached out to me and they're like, hey, at least, like I just want to see where you are in life, if you're like talking to anyone, if you're in a relationship, And I was like, well, actually I am. And I have been talking to this guy for a while now and he lives in Australia and I've never met him before, so I think they were like, Okay, this is perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want.
Speaker 2: To do before the ninety days? And I was like absolutely, So that's how it happened.
Speaker 1: Because it also could have been the other way because like you went there, it's another person coming here. But anyway, Okay, so you met him on Instagram. So like I'm a person that's been married for twenty five years, I don't know anything about swiping or apps or how people date that way. I'm fascinated by it. I'm always like I want to find somebody who's on Tinder or Bumble or something and just look at their phone, like I just need to see what do you see? Like I don't know, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't a dating appo was on Instagram.
Speaker 1: But that's question is like, are you just like you post hot pictures on Instagram and guys a thousand guys a minute DM me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like everyone knows he's a yacht broker and I actually modeled for a boat company that he sells. Okay, saw me on a boat in the in the the boat company had tagged my Instagram, so that's how he had found me. I mean, I do post a lot of thirst traps. Let's be real. I post like on boats a lot and bikinis a lot. But it was just so ironic because I was on a I did a literal photo shoot. The photo was tagged and he saw it and then reached out to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it wasn't like he was searching like ninety Day cast members or oh no, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no crazy okay. But again, if somebody DMS, you aren't you like, okay, you get a lot, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Do do get a lot of DMS now, especially, but I don't know. There was something that like I don't know, like you know, the invisible string theory or something. I wrote back and his profile was private, so I had to add him. But like his profile fixture was cute and I was like, Australia is so hot, Like let me go for it. Because typically ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the time, if a guy DMS me, I do not answer. Yeah, I'm in a relationship, I'll never answer. But when I'm single, Like it's weird that, like guys always shoot their shot. It's like a numbers game from them. It's like literally like they'll DM probably fifty girls hoping one will answer.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I truly believe, like in fate or something, because I answered him and I was like, wow.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel. Like with Daniel and Lisa on this season, I think Daniel probably DMed like one hundred girls and Lisa was the one that bit. That's what I think probably. Okay, So what was the tell me the time frame between when you guys shot Hunt for Love okay, to when that was done and then to when this happened, because meanwhile, you were hanging out with Carlo a little bit after Hunt for Love and and so what was the time frame, Like were you talking to Joshua during the same time or was it like such a big time difference. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think it was like it was a big time difference. Like I it was nine months after I got back from Hunt for.
Speaker 1: Love, Okay, okay, because you were you hung out with Carla for several months, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Carlo and I hadn't spoken for probably five to six months when I first started talking.
Speaker 1: To josh okay, okay, time, and that was.
Speaker 2: When I hadn't had sex and like I was like working on.
Speaker 1: Myself, Okay, all right, celibacy okay period, Yeah yeah, So do you keep in touch with any of that Hunt for Love cast?
Speaker 2: Courtney Love Love? Poor girls going going through it.
Speaker 1: For that loser? I mean, have you ever?
Speaker 2: I just don't understand. It's like either just wants to self sabotage because like, how do you disrespect someone like that? Like, oh my god, I have no idea, but.
Speaker 1: No, he's he I. I interviewed Kimberly recently and she's like, he's a loser. Gina's a loser. Kimberly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Wow, her story is pretty inspiring too. I've been following her story on the Single Life. Wow, I give her so much credit, like so much credit. That must be really hard to do.
Speaker 1: I know, I give her so much credit too. And Courtney is on this single Life, Oh my god. Every time they show her like they show they're like their hero shots. We're like yours A joshuas is like you're in like the skimpiest clothes and he's hot and you're like on a mountain in Australia with your hair, and then you see Courtney she's pushing Colt in a wheelchair and that's their hero shot. You're like I'm dead.
Speaker 2: I'm dead, Like you can't make this up.
Speaker 1: I love her, I love her, I want the best for her, and I'm glad you guys are still friends. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I talked to her quite often. That's like the only person I really talked to to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and like hang out with Rob. No, no, some of the things Rob said to me at that December party, I'm like, come on, man, but you know Rob's going to be Rob. Y'all. Do you ever wake up more tired than when you went to bed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: For me, the answer is always yes. But you know, it's not always stress. Sometimes it's your body navigating the hormonal changes that come with being a lady of a certain age. I've talked about this a lot on the show. Like I lie awake at night, I worry about the Plath kids, or I just toss and turn and worry about like do I have my time zones right for tomorrow's episodes. Then I wake up feeling completely exhausted. And when your sleep is off, everything else, your focus, your mood, your digestion, everything feels harder the next day. But that is why I started adding magnesium breakthrough by by Optimizers to my nightly routine. I have been researching magnesium for a while. It has helped me feel more settled at bedtime, Like my mind is calmer, I wake up without that groggy feeling the next morning. And what I really appreciate is just one type of magnesium. It is a blend of seven different forms designed to support your relaxation and overall sleep quality in a more complete way. I have been looking into it, and you, guys, it's a game changer for me. I mean, better sleep changes everything. So here's my challenge to you. Try it. Track your sleep, pay attention to how you feel. See if you wake up more rested and refreshed. You truly have nothing to lose. And you know why because by Optimizers offers a three hundred and sixty five day no question to ask money back guarantee. That is a full year with no risk. So join me in my journey doing this. I'm telling you you will thank me and let me know how it's going for you once you start it. If you're ready to feel more rested, head over to https coll and slash slash buyoptimizers dot com, slash pink Shade, use my exclusive code pink Shade to get fifteen percent off any order, and when you subscribe you'll get great discounts, free gifts, and a peace of mind give that you'll never run out again. That's fifteen teen percent off any order at HGTPS colon slash slash by optimizers dot com slash pink Shade, Make twenty twenty sixth the year you finally start sleeping great again. If you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're definitely not alone. Enter Weight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the week go Ovy pill and the wee goov pin. With we gov at Hers, lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. Wink combined with diet and exercise. Of course, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep the weight off. Plus we gov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the licensed provider who will determine if treatment's right for you and if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door, no insurance necessary. The great thing about Hers is that they offer access to twenty four seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content and more. Even better, with a range of affordable g LP one options, Hers makes it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. HER's weight loss is designed to work with your life. Are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r H E r s dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. We go V is the registered trademark of Novo Nordisk As. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, we go v clinical study information and restriction visit for hers dot com. Okay, all right back to Joshua. So I want to know how long does it take you to get from Miami to Australia.
Speaker 2: I took thirty nine hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now how many airplanes is this?
Speaker 2: So I did two flights, So I did from here from Miami to LA and then from LA to Sydney. And here to LA what like five and a half hours, and then LA to Sydney was fourteen hours.
Speaker 1: In the air, never stopping, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I'm.
Speaker 1: Easy to think that an airplane can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I had like a layover and then whatever. So like all in total, from leaving my house here to getting to his rental after the bar, it was like thirty nine hours.
Speaker 1: And you had no way to take a shower or anything.
Speaker 2: No, nothing. I felt disgusting. I'm like, are you joking? Like I have to be cool, calm and collected and just like go with the flow. But yeah, he came to the airport with his friend and he wanted to go to the bar because that's what was important to him.
Speaker 1: I guess, Okay, I remember I sent you a DM and I was like, girl, is this man homeless? You were like, you don't even know allegedly allegedly. Okay, so that you guys go, like you said, to Chris's apartment now, in my mind, this is Chris's apartment and.
Speaker 2: Josh they rented it.
Speaker 1: Well, in my mind, I thought this is Chris's actual apartment where he lives, and he's just letting Joshua stay there in this bare room while you're in town so he doesn't have to be at NAT's. That was my theory.
Speaker 2: Well, the theory's wrong. Chris actually has another place and Josh and Chris split it while I was there. But like, my thing is, if like Josh and not are such good friends and he was living there rent free, why would he want to pay for a rental if there's nothing going on between him and now, why wouldn't we stay at Nats?
Speaker 1: That's literally on my list. If Josh and Natt or such buddies, why don't you just stay with him at her place? Either way, it's going to be a roommate situation, which is weird, So you may as well just stay at the place where he already lives.
Speaker 2: Right, And if you're hurting financially, why waste money to try and impress me with a rental but.
Speaker 1: Still with a roommate, So it's not that impressive.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, But I guess in Australia because when I went to meet his friends that night, like all his friends it's like the norm to have roommates, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I somebody that's from Australia. A listener wrote me and said, it's very normal for people after college to have boy girl roommates, and the parents really like it because in their mind they're like, my son will be taken care of because the girl might cook for him. And then the girls, their parents feel safe having a man as a roommate and they're all just platonic and they're all just friends. But I go, Okay, that's right out of college. This man is almost forty. Yeah, he's had a full life and a kid. Like, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: And it's also weird, like why if you know I'm traveling around the world, we're talking every day, Like why wouldn't you just tell me you're living with her? Why are you telling me right?
Speaker 1: Because you knew they were friends because she said you would talk to her on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, I had talked to her and I knew they were friends, and I didn't. I didn't care until I have a reason to care or get mad, Like I was fine with them being friends because I didn't know anything, and like, yeah, it was just weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird. I have to agree. Now, I don't agree with your behavior in the bar, but uh, I mean these poor people though, people that were over on the side that you went up to them. I was like, these people are trying to have a beer and a Mazarelli stick and you were yelling in their face.
Speaker 2: Well, at least they agreed with me.
Speaker 1: They agreed, Well, what are they going to not agree with you? You're like yelling at them. They're like, yes, girl, back up.
Speaker 2: They're like what the books would I just walk into you know what? My delivery was completely off and it's I feel so embarrassed by it, but like my points were valid. I handled it really poorly. We all know. I apologize. I think that it's like it was everything leading up to it. It's just like they were like they were like eye fucking each other, like like esp Like you could see their eyes, like Natt was saying something and Josh was bouncing off it, like you could tell that they were like holding things in from me. And I'm sitting there and I feel like it's two against one and I don't feel like any of the answers are getting answered, like everything, Like, so I just handled it really bad. I did.
Speaker 1: I mean, from what I saw, I did not see that there was any like chemistry between them or anything. But what And also like I think if there was something between them, he wouldn't bring this girl around that he's dating this hot model. He's not going to bring her around to NAT to be like make her jealous because he wants to toll have a place to live. Now, Okay, now his parents were obviously local because he told you he lived with his parents. Did you ever meet his parents?
Speaker 2: I did not. And that's another thing, like we're too yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well why not? Did he say why not?
Speaker 2: Said they were away or something?
Speaker 1: You're like, well, can we go see their house? I'd like to see your room.
Speaker 2: That's that was like a big thing, Like I traveled around the world to see to be my potential husband, and I'm giving it my all. And the only people I've met in his life was like his partying friends, right, Like I haven't met his son, I haven't met his family. I don't know where he lives. Like it just feels like I traveled around the world just to live in a rental and meet his partying friends, like I want to get something deeper. I want something more meaningful, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how long were you there in total?
Speaker 2: Oh? Good question. I think two and a half weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that if you go to Australia, everybody says you have to say a minimum two weeks, just because at the time, difference sucks you up so much.
Speaker 2: Sixteen hours forward or backwards, so forwards so they're the next day ahead.
Speaker 1: They're already the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, now Chris, Chris seemed to be like from what we see, like to your face, he's like, your fun and you're cool, but then kind of behind your back, he's like, this is toxic case her. Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that either. I think he just tries to appease anyone and say whatever to Like in the moment, it's like one second hill on my side, one second held of Joshu's side. I get it, he's Josh's friends. He should, you know, by default or obligation, have Joshu's side.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Also like he's putting the blame on me, like I'm the toxic one, Like I'm reacting to Josh's lies, and yeah, reacting to the like suspicion and that I'm reacting. Yes, I reacted poorly. We know I reacted poorly. I got too mad. But the like question marks in his life are super scary for me. Like I'm looking to get married and I'm looking to have kids, and when you go into something with lies, it's really.
Speaker 1: Hard to like.
Speaker 2: To navigate it, you know, especially so far away. I didn't have any of my friends there. I was by myself. I couldn't talk to anyone because the time difference, all very isolated, and I really solely relied on Josh. And I feel like Josh had like a whole support system around him, and I was kind of just like there and like my emotions got the best of me. You know.
Speaker 1: Did you have as far as like the crew, did you have like a producer there that was like at least somebody you could talk to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, yeah, I loved the crew that came out. My producer is great. They're great, but it's also like they're filming a show.
Speaker 1: Right, It's's not like your best friend or anything, right, And like I wish.
Speaker 2: I could call my best friend, but it's like in the middle of the night there vice, Yeah, it was impossible to talk to anyone.
Speaker 1: Well, this is sort of my question too. So if you know, you and Josh you get there and and everything works out, what is the plan because this is he one. I mean, Australia is pretty great. I don't know why you know, so you would plan to move there because he has a kid, he can't move to the States. That was that the plan? Is that the plan?
Speaker 2: Well, you should stay tuned for the last episode because we definitely we definitely have that conversation. But I would say, is like it's scary, right you're around the world. I'm falling in love with this man, and it's like, yeah, he I don't know if he can come to America because of his son, and like it would take a lot for me to go to Australia, Like I need he Josh is a really good talker, and like he says things to just appease me, and I don't necessarily know if he means it, but like, yeah, I would come to Australia and I would move there, but like I need a game plan. I needed where were you going to sleep at night, We're going to sleep with your parents, because like, I've lived on my own since I've been a freshman in college, you know, so like where are we going to live? Like what is the game plan? Like something like that. So definitely stay tuned for the last episode because you will hear a lot about that. But I like, I want to, you know, get married and have kids, and I wanted to be with him, So something's got to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't quitederstand the financial part of why he was having to live with his parents or live with nat is fine. If she's got some big, fabulous house and they have their own space and their roommates at this age, that's if that's what they do over there, that's fine. But what is the financial problem? Because it was made out to be that he was in a spiral situation in his life and had a boat crash and owed all this money. But then later he tells you, now it was like two thousand dollars. It was fine. So it wasn't like, oh, I'm twenty k in the hole, let me live with my parents for a few months to get back on my feet. That wasn't the situation. So why at his again, at his age, does he not have the financial stability as a yacht broker?
Speaker 2: Explain, I'm still trying to figure that out. Like, I don't know if he's super irresponsible with his money. I don't know if he's not taking his job seriously. I don't know what's going on. But it's it's like he doesn't have the money. So it's like, you're forty, what if you are you not saving? Like I don't understand. It's yeah, the same question you have now is what I still have today. Okay, we don't know if we'll ever get an answer, y'all.
Speaker 1: I've talked a lot about how much I hate wearing a ton of makeup. It's so uncomfortable for me. And I hate that caked on makeup. I hate the feeling. I hate the look. Not to mention, I have no idea what I'm doing. Like I find myself staring into this makeup bag full of products, brushes, sponges, and I'm like, what do I do? Please don't let me go out of this house looking like the clown from it, you know. So that's where Jones Road Beauty Miracle Bomb comes in. It actually enhances your skin instead of cacking it down, and it gives you that effortless no makeup look like my skin but better. That's what I'm always shooting for. And it replaces a ton of those products in my bag because you can use it as a highlighter, a bronzer, a blush, a lip tint. It's like the ultimate, no false, no fuss multitasker. And you don't need those brushes and the sponges and the things. You just use your fingers and go. You warm it up a little in your fingers and you oh, it goes on so smooth. And I'll also I want to tell you about another Jones Road product that I'm loving, and that is the just Enough Tinted Moisturizer. It's a lightweight formula that smooths and evens your skin tone with a soft touch of coverage. This is what I love, guys. It helps hide the redness and looks natural and very important. It feels like nothing on your skin. And I've got one more amazing new thing to tell you about the Jones Road has launched. It is their lip Recharge. Okay. This is a lip treatment that refreshes and smooths and hydrates while nourishing your lips over time. You're gonna love this one. It's like the comfort of her lip bomb gives you the shine of a gloss and you're gonna love It's got this cooling metal applicator. It feels so good on your lips. There are nine shades and it's dermatologists tested, because that is the best part of Jon's Road Beauty. To me, All of their products are good for your skin. Every formula is packed with skin loving ingredients. It nourishes your skin instead of clogging, no caking. It looks natural, feels natural. It feels like you're not where we make up at all, and that's always what I'm going for because clean beauty is a no brainer, modern day makeup that's clean, strategic, and multifunctional for effortless routines. For a limited time, our listeners are getting a free shimmer face oil on their first purchase when they use the code pink Shade at checkout. Just head to Jonesrooadbauty dot com and insert code pink Shade at checkout. After you purchase, they will ask you where did you hear about us? Please support our show and say Pink Shade sent you y'all. Tropical Smoothie Cafe is absolutely popping off, and I do mean that literally because they have new troppy Bubba Bulls with the juicy poppin' Boba inside for a limited time. Tropy Bobbo Bulls from Tropical Smoothie Cafe put a fun, cravable spin on the fan favorite is say E Bowl. They deliver a full sensory experience that keep guests coming back for more. And one of those guests is me, Man, I really love these bowls. There's a Tropical Smoothie Cafe right by my house and this has been my go to order. The new bulls come in two flavor options, the Mango Troppy Bubba bul and then they have the very troppy Bubba Bowl which has fresh strawberries and choco chunks, which in my opinion is the best combo. So, like I said, these bulls are available at Tropical Smoothie Cafe for a limited time only, So pop in and try the new Tropy Boba Bulls today. Tropical Smoothie Cafe eat some good. Okay, speaking of adventure, the previews for next week, I was like, I don't know what the fuck they're doing. But I would first of all, I would have never surfed in that water because they are the great white shark capital of the world. I would have never set one toe that is where all the great white shark attacks happen on that beach. And I was like, and I know this because I'm obsessed with sharks, and I'm like, I would have never gotten in that water. She's very brave. And then I don't know what the hell it is you guys do next week, but it looks like you're repelling down a waterfall, and I was terrified.
Speaker 2: It was well, first of all, I was trying to be a team player, and like anything that Josh wanted to do, I was just like, I'm just trying to be a team player.
Speaker 1: So I'm a cool girl. And that's right, just like at.
Speaker 2: The airport, like when he brought his friend and he wanted to go to the bar. Okay, okay, I'm a team player. I want to be cool, you know. So the surfing it was kind of fun. I was horrible, but yeah, next week, let me tell you, like that was the scariest experience in my life, like very like very very very very scary.
Speaker 1: It looks like you guys go on a hike and then you're repelling at the end of it, but it's down like a waterfall.
Speaker 2: Like what the hell called ab sailing. I've never I've never heard of the word before.
Speaker 1: No, I was.
Speaker 2: I was trying to make it up to Josh and like tell him I'm sorry, and he likes adventurous stuff. So I went online and I booked this ab sailing adventure for us. But little did I know what I was about to walk into it.
Speaker 1: It looks like the Blair Witch Project. It's like it's like I came on your head. You're like, ah, it.
Speaker 2: Looks like I didn't see because the water was going in my eyes. I couldn't hear because we had like this thing over our ears. And then I couldn't feel because I lost touch because it was so cold. And I'm going down this mountain and or the waterfall and I got stuck. I couldn't repel down. It was very, very very scary, like like.
Speaker 1: Bad and tlc' is like, oh my god, we don't have the insurance for this. Ye what if she dies?
Speaker 2: No, I yeah, it was. It was pretty intense. I don't know. I don't know you're I'm going to see it with you guys next week. But I saw the preview, I was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: They probably brought back some memories of like I'm never doing that again ever in my life. Okay, I have to talk about your purse wall in your apartment.
Speaker 2: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: Okay. I DMed you about it immediately. Okay, So this is your apartment, and last time I interviewed the same one, so it's like the same one we see. So it's a lot of black and white, and there's the stairs that go up, and then there's your bed up there. But is it like a loft and that's like a half wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a lot. So this is actually my hallway when you walk in, I'm sitting okay. I thought this was good biting. And then you like there's stairs after the kitchen and you walk up and then it's my bedroom's up top.
Speaker 1: Okay, is the bathroom up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's two. There's one downstairs, one's upstairs.
Speaker 1: Okay. All right. So the half wall that you have, I'm obsessed with it. So it's like a half wall with little shelves like a purse store. Yeah, with your purses on it like lit up.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't lit up. It's just like literal shelving. I put my purses on, but like.
Speaker 1: At the foot of your bed so you can stare at them. Why you sleep?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I wasn't like trying to be like showing them off, but I just didn't know where to put them. And I don't have that much closet space, so I thought, like to put shelving there.
Speaker 1: It's aspirational. I think, well, thank you, yeah, because I have all my purses, you know, whether they're like fancy or not. And I have some that are fancy and some that are just like regular, and they're just sort of all shoved. I have all the dust bags like in a different place, and I had a closet organizer recently. And she goes, okay, so we're gonna put all the pursons like in their dust bags. And I go but then I won't know what they are, right, And she goes, well, I go no, because I have some that are no. I don't want to I want the dust bag to go inside. She's like, this is not and I was like, I don't have this space to like do like people do like take a picture and put it outside the box and put the box in the thing. I was like, I'm not that girl, you know.
Speaker 2: So I used to have before the shelving. I used to have like a pole and like it looked like a tree, like like yes, the little rods coming out, and it just looked so messy. Believe chunky, yeah, chunky, great wordy not. I'm very clean and organized all like just having them like laying out like that, it was much cleaner. Look because my closet is completely filled with all my clothes, so I nowhere else to.
Speaker 1: Put the girl. Let me tell you something. There's not anyway your closet could be two packs with clothes because your clothes are two handkerchiefs and a string.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you've got it, we were.
Speaker 1: Looking at I was like, I bet she saved so much space unpacking because all over clothes or just all through little strings.
Speaker 2: I literally brought three suitcases there full of clothes.
Speaker 1: One has to be just shoes and one has to be just ersus.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny. And I've never told anyone this. I forgot all my shoes going to Australia. I don't know how I managed to. I think I was like rushing to pack, but like I had a bag and all my shoes I left except two pairs, so.
Speaker 1: You just have to go buy shoes.
Speaker 2: I bought a few pairs, and I just I don't know if you'll see on the show, but like I rewore the same one. They don't really get your feet that much, so thank god.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and you're really tall, and it seems like in one CNNA was like, you're in flats and y'all are about the same height, so you can't really wear I mean to see about the same height.
Speaker 2: No, so I'm five eleven, he's six two. Oh yeah, I'm really all posture though, so I think it looks like I'm like probably as tall as him. But no, he's six too, maybe six one and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when I saw you at that party, you were a foot taller than me. But maybe but maybe you had on like super high hea else No, I.
Speaker 2: Had heels on. But I also I'm like five to eleven.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah you have to because you're a model. Okay, now tell me the scoop on the tell all I heard we have heard the tell all is nuts? Who is it? That is fighting at the tell All or everybody.
Speaker 2: Obviously hello, hello, yeah you know what. Everyone kind of chimed in and had some words to be honest with you. Okay, yeah, So we've.
Speaker 1: Got Lisa and Daniel, We've got Aviva and Stig, we have Jovan and annalyin. I'm literally just trying to think we've got the two of you. Oh my god, Forrest and Sena. Okay, hold on, like I've got my list up right here.
Speaker 2: We also have guest appearances at the tell All, so you'll see some guest appearances come with a tell All.
Speaker 1: We always have guest appearances and I don't think we need them. Oh and we also have Laura and you're gone, m how is he?
Speaker 2: Well, he was like coming over the zoom. I don't love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did he come across as like, well, he talks like a sing song robot. He's like, I don't know what you are thinking.
Speaker 2: Are you violent?
Speaker 1: I like to watch violence? You're like, wow, Okay, don't love him.
Speaker 2: I definitely got a tacked at the tell All. I am not telling you who. You have to watch. It's pretty insane how I got attacked. And there's definitely some like.
Speaker 1: Why would you get attacked right, like, who would attack me? Well, no, listen, if you said something, if your mouth got you in trouble, I could see it. But I don't see why anybody would be like coming for your story or anything, because it all seems pretty straightforward and you're the only thing you so far that we see you did wrong was like you acted rude at the bar, but you you profusely apologize the next day, which we also don't see a lot on the show. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I think they just didn't like they don't like me or didn't like me. But I will tell you it. I got attacked by someone because I think they just like thought maybe I was a bully on my season, like on my show. But at the end of the tell all, that person was like, wow, I really judged you wrong, like I judge a book by its cover, and like I should not have judged you like that, and like we're okay now. But the tell all was crazy, like crazy, okay, crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think we have maybe one or two more episodes and then we have the tell I don't know if it's one, two or three parts. How they've done it.
Speaker 2: So April twenty sixth, and then May third, the two tells.
Speaker 1: To tell us, Okay, well, I listen that Lisa and Daniel thing. I'm just like. I watched pillow Talk last night, which I don't always get a chance to because it comes on late, and it was Darcy and Jasmine and Matt. I was like, whatever his name is, Matt, and they were so funny talking about Daniel saying he won't go down on her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I saw that.
Speaker 1: It was the three of them talking about it was so funny because Jazz was like, I mean, sorry, Matt, but he really looks like he'd be good at it. Matt's like, okay, yeah, sure he does. I don't know. She's like, look at the way he kisses. He looks like you good at it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Lisa and Daniel kissing in the car NonStop.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, was.
Speaker 2: Kissing a lot too, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But this is not like I'm licking your entire face like it's regular kissing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like I've cleaned up this season compared to last.
Speaker 1: Season alas no, because this week with the joke about the salad dressing, I was like, we don't know.
Speaker 2: I okay, Like I purposely tried to have the salad dressing go in my face like that.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't think you did. But then I was like, don't let her say the obvious joke. Don't let her do it.
Speaker 2: Duh.
Speaker 1: And then she did and then she did.
Speaker 2: Well like you can't make that shit up. The only only happens to me, Like only happens to me. I'm like, there was no scissors, so I'm like.
Speaker 1: Well that's it. We said, We're like, why didn't she just get some scissors?
Speaker 2: I don't know, there was none.
Speaker 1: The funniest face and the cooking when you were and he goes, it's good, and you're like, this is terrible. He was trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's like so cute. That's like things I like about him, Like he knows it's horrible. He knows I'm a goof in the kitchen, but he's like my biggest cheerleader, and that's like cute.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought it was nice. Okay, I want I know you have a time frame here, so I have a question. Do you see the Miami people, the silvatorands Lauren and Alexi Yara Jovie. Do you see them ever?
Speaker 2: Saturday? I saw Darcy and Stacy and Jovi. I am Florian and Georgio.
Speaker 1: Not Yara.
Speaker 2: No. I think she stayed in because of lent or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, because of the religion. Okay, Well, Yara is top of my list, like Courtney, like you like Julia. They of the people than the show that are just sort of naturally funny. Yeah, cunning too, yaha. And so I would like her to leave Jovi. That's mine. That's my dream, that's my dream. I love her. I want her to be free of him, That's what I want, you know.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I've actually never watched any of their seasons, so I don't even know. But Jovi's been a really good soundboard to me, okay, all of this, and he's been really helpful, so like very level headed, very sweet, very inclusive. Same with us twins, Like they've been just so loving to me and like elusive and like, you definitely need this in this franchise because it's a different animal, you know. So I love having them here and I'm able to talk to them and see them and.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean as you learned on Hunt for Love, because I remember when I first interviewed you, you were like, no, we came there and we thought it was just like a dating show, and and you quickly realized like a bunch of these people know each other, Like how that's yeah, but now you're one of those people.
Speaker 2: Crazy to think about it. I never thought in my life that I'd be like, yeah, I'm a ninety day er.
Speaker 1: You are, and I love it because you know, this is this is my life. As you say, we have got like s all we do.
Speaker 2: I love you, I love your posts, I love seeing you. You make me happy and.
Speaker 1: It's funny you. You can take some shit and that's what we appreciate about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a roller coaster, especially with the people that DM you and write you. It's like I get a lot of hate, but I also get a lot of love. And if I could try and inspire one person with something in my life with one story I've ever told, you know, with one past history of me, if I could better on one person like, then I've done my job.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, And I think you've been very honest about you know, your past relationships and things that have happened in relationship with your parents and the guy that sold the money and all of that, and so it's sort of like as we learn about our ninety day people, we learn more and more about them as the years go. You're like, wait, I never knew that. So I appreciate you being honest about everything you've been through. And you know, people don't have a lot of sympathy for you because you're a hot model. A hot models have feelings too, right, I'm a sensitive gangster, Like, Okay, thank you so much, Alisea. I appreciate you doing this.
Speaker 2: You're SOPs to thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bye,