Speaker 1: Okay, hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to hang on. Let me quickly count. I got the numbers here the ninth annual episode of The Superhero Draft. I am the five time five time, five time, five times five time trust now, and I'm joined by on.
Speaker 2: The bounce back, Pat Sir Hey, the Adam Hart drafter, Dolmas.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna drops, Titorfield drops drops.
Speaker 1: People ask why I act bizarres because I'm a.
Speaker 4: You know this great song that's Will Smith on his bounce back.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'll bounce, but maybe he'll be on our list. Let's see.
Speaker 3: You never know bounce back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's crazy. When I just looked at we started this in twenty seventeen. Uh so give you a quick little introduction, some stats and tell you what this is is. We started this tradition back in twenty seventeen before kalmic on because we found because the podcast had started twenty fifteen. Then we got twenty sixteen around that time as a little hitter missing now you never know, but the reason we started around that time was lots sum during comic cons. That was the confirmation for DC or Marvel Hey or even X men Jesus X Men Fox two back then I forgot right, like there's multiple panels of like they're gonna confirm somebody or an actor. So we did that and we go, Okay, we're gonna do a draft. So the draft works in a way where we all pick. At the time was five, now it's ten. We all pick any actors and actresses that we think are gonna get cast within the next calendar year or not calendar star within the next year from you know, July twenty twenty six to twenty seven. Of who we think is could get cast in a Marvel or DC property. It does not matter if it's TV, does not matter if it's anime, it doesn't matter if it's a special presentation or short. As long as it is they are cast within the next year. We get a point. Now, the only way the point can be reducted is if someone has picked someone and they get cast and then project gets pulled out or canceled. A La Bat Girl, a lah Tony Stark's daughter. That is the Amber rule. So we did talk about a couple weeks ago because Kirklaand was like, he's giving me a shit on the person. I got a point for what He's like, Oh, well, uh, they could cancel it backgirl. Well the thing is they haven't canceled yet, so right now I get the fucking point.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: To give you a little history here, twenty seventeen, we had no winners. Twenty eighteen, the first ever winner was mister Dylan Muss. Twenty nineteen, we delayed it because of COVID, and that's where we add the five more after because olusly there was no uh casting really happening in that twenty twenty era. Twenty twenty is when I won. Twenty twenty one, nobody won, twenty twenty, I won, and then the last two years after that was a tie between Dylan myself, so we both won twenty three one and twenty four. One of those years is the goddamn what was that stupid Super Pets? Yeah, when I had in the bag, and then Dylan to like three or four, yeah, Krasinski and Rock like somebody. It was like I thought I won, and then and then there was like we didn't you have someone.
Speaker 2: Who's Nellia Clark as well?
Speaker 1: You that, and then then you have like Alison breeding like a moon girl called like animated shure. Yes, yeah, It was one of these things where I was looking at and then we is like, oh, I guess he tied. And then this year the big duo garoom himself two day Ogust look up for that. I take it again. The win this year. I think there's only one person that's been cast this year, So I'll read off my list is I did get the win here. I had Samorrow, Weaving, Palm, Clement Tief, Daisy Edgar Jones, Karen Gillan, Ryan Gosling, Dave Battista, Denzel Washington, Allan Tudick, Sophilly Thatcher, and my winner Andrea Arona, who has been cast in an unknown role. It has been confirmed by gun DC Michael B Jordan e've ben introduced for that a simcon. We don't know the role, so that's what Kirkle is trying to push me off. Areas, Oh, we don't know the room. She's been cast likely hopefully he's wonder woman. If it's not one of one gun your job is very much in danger. But that's what I got going on right now. Uh, Dylan, you had on a day Armas, Sean Gunn, Glenn pal Kaylee Spiney l Pronew Will Poulter, Jack Quaid, Elizabeth de Becky, Jesse Plemons, Sabrina Carpenter, Kirkland. You had Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Holland, Austin Abrams, Free, Sophia Wild, Katie O'Brien, l Fanning, Tom Cruise, Paul mescal and Timothy Oliphant, and then Taylor with them. If people are this is your first Super Bowl Draft, you're tuning in for, these top three picks have been with Taylor legitimately since twenty seventeen. And I always Scot, Donnie Anne and Mark Hamill, and every year almost happens, but I feel like most of the time, I'm like, you're gonna drop them this year, right, No, it's gonna happen, But they've been with him for almost a decade.
Speaker 5: He also thought was like a that was like a first round pick like everybody in twenty seventeen, and then just stock has gone down by Taylor, So I totally respect that well.
Speaker 1: And then it was either last year two years ago when she was a smile too and she did great, So Taye's like, oh, it's gonna pay off. Now, it's gonna come around. Still hasn't, Still hasn't fade off and come around. He also has on his list Linda CARDLINI, u Anya Charlatra, I think Miles Canton who Tea didn't even remember, Henry Cavill, Anthony Kerrigan, Allan Richardson and Greg Henry and I guess espesssed by a few things. Is we all have ten right now, we have to drop at least five. You could you drop your entire list. We have to drop five so we can spice it up a little bit. We'll give a reasonings for why or why not we're dropping. We're keeping people. They have to be cast in a new role. So obviously, like this year, for example, James Marsya's come back as Cyclops, you would not get a point for that. Has to be someone in a new role. Doesn't matter if it's multiple so like if it's I don't know, like like back in the day, let's say we did this in twenty eleven, Chris Ems was human Torch and he got as Captain America. That's completely fine. Just has to be a new character, says Technically, two years ago someone could have downy and got doomed and they would have won. So it has to be as a new character. And then at the end we all pick a bold star pick that if that person get cast, we get two points, so kind of like our MVP. I don't think I'm missing anything. Oh and then what happens is we're all gonna go around room. Our first pick has to be a drop, so everyone can pick one drop. So let's say, uh, Taylor finally decides, Hey, I'm gonna drop Mark Hamill and I want him. I can pick them. That has to be in the first round, and you only get one drop.
Speaker 2: Have we always done that in the first round? I thought you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I think we debate this every year, so doesn't in the first we can you can do whatever. But the main rule is though you can only take one drop. That's that's the one. Because we don't want just like to recycle names and stuff. So it says someone got that wheel. It's completely random. So you know, my last victory Perrah, I got it twenty twenty five. I got five wins. Dylan says three wins. Kirkland and Taylor are yet to be on the board.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to about.
Speaker 2: My most recent point was I had the great Sadie Sink, who's about to be finally in this movie.
Speaker 3: But you beat me that year?
Speaker 2: Or do we tie that year?
Speaker 1: No, we tied, we tied?
Speaker 2: Who point that year? Was that the Lady Gaga year? Or does that not line up?
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga? When was Joker? Dude Joker too?
Speaker 2: Because it was confirmed like a long time ago and we're now just getting the movie.
Speaker 1: But probably because that was twenty twenty four and then Sadie Sink. I feel like Sadie's Sink cast Spider Man.
Speaker 2: I could draw her last year like it was officialized of I could drop her last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me say win, but you might be right on the Gaga thing there, Win.
Speaker 2: Can I get who is who is your most because you had someone more recently than Gaga, I guess, but like before Adria.
Speaker 3: Right, so.
Speaker 1: Like like last year.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, yeah, there must be someone in between those two.
Speaker 1: It must have been someone I dropped and trying to look at my list here to see who it was. Oh man, who was it that I would have dropped in two thousand? But the Gaga and Sync thing that lines up, that's a similar time. So I think what we're thing is, I don't know. In twenty twenty three. Who I would have dropped. I think that's in your win with Super Pets. I think that's in the uh Superpets era. Well that's twenty two, so that's the year you won in twenty twenty three, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: At some point we'll have to go back and really get.
Speaker 1: The official record. I should.
Speaker 2: It gets a bit fuzzy when we've done it this many years.
Speaker 1: In a row. Yes, okay, we got the wheel. All right, spin, let's make a deal.
Speaker 4: We are spinning.
Speaker 5: Looking Okay, I'm gonna change the game.
Speaker 4: This is where I win.
Speaker 2: Okay, Second, I'll tak number two blues the winner both times.
Speaker 1: That's the full sun up. That's a good sign.
Speaker 4: So they one's here.
Speaker 2: Poke the ball. Oh it looks like.
Speaker 1: I'm doing's going last, But you get the snake order. Some things can help you out there, so.
Speaker 2: Just confirm it to roll that up.
Speaker 4: Oh never know, a random name might pop up. Yeah it's me. Slow stop on that last one.
Speaker 1: Right, all right? So Kirkland, we're alsoally gonna do the drops first. So who are your five people that you're going to be dropping this year or more? But who are they after?
Speaker 4: After Travis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not how it works around here, buddy.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's a little bit tricky.
Speaker 4: I feel like I like, I'm pretty in the green on my overall list right now.
Speaker 5: I know I'm justly didn't get any points, but like I I have faith in some of these investments. Obviously, I have to drop some of his investments. And my first one, I'm gonna drop the Mescal himself, mister Paul.
Speaker 1: Paul, Am I not feeling it. Don't think it's happening anymore.
Speaker 4: Not feeling it.
Speaker 5: I every time I hear about this guy in something I haven't heard of the pro like I've just never heard of it before, it's like, oh, okay, yeah he's he's working, so that's good, but just nothing that's really on my radar, and that makes me just think it's less the mainstream stuff, so so away from the superhero stuff.
Speaker 1: But he's got the Beatles coming up, so I think he's pretty busy for the next little bit.
Speaker 5: So my next one, I think I'm gonna drop Sophia wild here with.
Speaker 1: An Okay, yeah she's been quiet, we haven't seen her much.
Speaker 4: She's been quiet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hopefully she's not getting loud after I drop her here. Yeah, it would be really gut gut punching.
Speaker 1: From your new professor X.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: And then this is where it gets dicey, because I like, really here, I think I'm gonna drop Timmy O Timothy Oliphant here.
Speaker 4: Love this lad.
Speaker 5: I could definitely see him being in like really anything. He's just he's a glass of water.
Speaker 4: That guy.
Speaker 5: He can go into any recipe and it would turn out.
Speaker 1: Well, that is one guy out of your drops. I would be scared that he could ramomly get cast and something like just even if it's like a.
Speaker 2: Or just James gun guy to me for some reason.
Speaker 1: That or because even though he's in Mando of like the role that Walton Goggins had an an Man two like I at one point, if they especially like with X men coming up, he could be that super racist like oh you mutant, you know.
Speaker 4: Racism written all over.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not saying that, but I just think he's he's he's the scariest one a your pick so far. I'm not saying I wouldn't picking him up, but you.
Speaker 4: Know, I said it was challenging. Okay, it's good life, but.
Speaker 5: The winds are taking me elsewhere, Okay, And then this is where I'm really splitting hairs. I have my big boy mister k R at the top Keanu Reeves, and like I feel like that one I'm like the least confident of like anything up and coming, but like I've just had him for so long now that it's like I'm invested now, Like I like, like stocks are down, but like, okay, it's gonna bounce back, and I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna hold on.
Speaker 5: I've been with him for the whole ride, so I'm not gonna drop Kianu here. I Oh no, I hate this. Be sure we don't have to just drop three total.
Speaker 1: Of our Yeah, I'm sure you have to drop.
Speaker 4: Have you always done that five every year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who's one?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 2: Five or more?
Speaker 1: Dylan? I figured it out. It was Vanessa Kirby that I had.
Speaker 4: Was a star pick too, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, That's how I tied it with Dylan because I think Dylan had Sadie Sinking someone else, but I had the curves.
Speaker 2: Who else would I have had? Or maybe me sayd he was my star as well?
Speaker 1: It could have been.
Speaker 2: I think there was rumors or something like maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we you know, went after there. That's a tough thing. I think we all kind of well, I don't know, Wellklin singing, I.
Speaker 2: Got a Sean gunn point. Maybe Sean, I think you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he plays a robot in Superman, so yeah, yeah, yeah yeahs Kirkland singing. I had the same issue with him that I or not with him as him. Drops were very probably probably got no beef. Drops are very hard for me this year to narrow down the the five.
Speaker 5: Two sure, oh man, this actually really hurts, Okay, just to keep us going here, Uh, I am gonna drop fuck Okay, I'm gonna go back on over. I'm actually gonna drop Kiano here. I'm like, oh think, yeah, I am gonna drop Field drop. That one really hurts. And if that one actually gets snagged and gets points, I might have just retire from these drafts because that one will break me, I think, Sali yeah, and then uh my next one. I'm eyeballing this individual. But honestly, she just has superhero written all over her. And I'm not gonna drop Katie O'Brian because I I just think she she just fits into anything, like yeah, another one that's been quiet, Like I think Runnyman was the last project. Yeah, she's kind of forgettable in that it wasn't the greatest movie. That sucks unfortunately, just a real side role for her.
Speaker 1: She got.
Speaker 5: Apocalypse, you know, Okay, I'm gonna drop Freya here, another one that I have. She like like when I picked these, it's like, man, these are guarantees, Like like it's just crazy how far we are. But like this is just not like she's just been quiet. I don't know, she has't really been in a much lately. Obviously, she's the witcher that's kind of keeping it.
Speaker 1: Yeah she maybe, I think she's filming that right now. And to help you out, she has five upcoming projects, so she is a busy lady.
Speaker 5: That makes me feel a bit better then, Yeah, but that's still tough, Like looking at those drops right now. My boy Kean, I was so pumped when I got him that one year. So it's this is tough to see these individuals depart from me. But that's what makes the draft exciting, I guess, or miserable.
Speaker 2: You're with you, inspira for forever.
Speaker 1: I did look at least Katy O'Brien's in Quiet Place part three, So I hope that's a good showing for her because you know, guy, Yeah, they're filming right now, Killing's back the whole gang. So there's oh and then they added my boy. Oh fuck, I'm not even gonna say because I want him on my list. Maybe. Oh. I was like, not a surefire bet, but if I need to scoop in those later ones.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's part three cast. Is that what I'm looking at right now?
Speaker 1: No, you're not looking up. I know. I shouldn't have said anything. He's a lower tier scoop. It's a lower tier picke. It's fine, Okay, so out of my list. It's tough because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack O'Connell, Yeah, Jack O'Connor.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, he's got a lot of heat right now. And I am digging people cast Wolverine. Yeah, and like I've seen the Warrem fancast, like, you know what, I haven't seen a lot of Wolverine fancasts. I like, I like that one, so Rocky du Yeah. Yeah, this was tough for me because I have a combo of It's tough because I have picks that I really like, and then I do have a lot of good James Gunn just like spam picks, right. But I'm gonna I'm gonna clear the gun board a little bit here. I'm gonna keep a couple. But the reason I'm doing that is because now I could be kicking myself in the butt and we'll see what these guys do. But as of right now, there's not a single DCU film scheduled for twenty twenty. There's nothing after Superman. You gotta remember, James gun is done in twenty twenty seven until they extend him. He has not been extended. The other Warren brother Boss is the film division. They've been extended. He is not yet. So that's why I'm kicking some of these guns, because I think he's a good chance he's not even casting these movies by the time we get to the Comic Con next year. I'm gonna keep a couple. Uh. So, I'm gonna get rid of Karen Gillam. I just feel like, I don't know, I just said, I feel like I just don't see her in anything. I think I have the idea of her being like a backirl type, but I don't know if we're gonna get there because again the batman' zoon coming out to twenty twenty eight. Do you think brain Bolt's coming out before then? No, So I think I'm safe to Karen Gillen. So she's out here obviously, Adrea Drona, I'm dropping her because wonder Woman Maxima, I don't see her. Sure she could be a voice somewhere, but I feel like if she is wonder Woman, that's gonna be like a, Hey, you're on our team now, like you don't. I don't want like the same way I wouldn't want the person. I wouldn't want Florence Pugh as a DC character. If I was James Gunn, I wouldn't want her as a Marvel character, be like, hey, you're with us now, So Drea, you're going I mean, I also drop Big Bad Dave Batista, give me what I want. It could happen, but again I'm under the prefix of I don't know if gun will be around. And also I could just could see him. I don't know if he's doing that. And he's even said he doesn't want to get bulky, he doesn't want to do that. So a lot of those roles that you would have thought of him before before. He's not gonna do like when I was like, oh, he'll be Bane, He's like, I'm never playing Bane, Like I'm a old like I don't want to get that big like obviously the Rockstill, by the way, I think he's sixty close to sixteen. He broke in wrestling late when he was forty. He was like, because he had like a kid when he was like sixteen eighteen, and he was like a bodyguard for all his life at like nightclubs fifty seven. But still he's all the ways sixty. He can't play Baine, and he said, he's like, I don't want to play Baine. He doesn't want to put it's like the same thing as a rock, right, they've dropped that shred, So so I got rid of those three. I'm gonna get rid of I'm not sure people like this, but I feel like her career is going a different path. I'm gonna get rid of it, rid of Daisy Edgar Jones. I thought of for Twister, she might make some moves and more like mainstream stuff, but I don't see anything. And I feel like now too, because how Kirker can you as a rant can you give me an age check on Daisy Agger.
Speaker 2: Jones twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just feel like even now with the way they're casting, like I think we always like, oh, that's a perfect X Men type. All these rumors were hearing for X Men people are like other than like the films, they're pretty young, you know, like they're in there like like eighteen to twenty six era, and like maybe she could be something else there. But I just I'm I was, Oh, a Jean Gray a rogue. This is that it doesn't feel like it's gonna go that way right now. So maybe she'll come back around, maybe some old taker and I can't do that. And then I this one hurts me to drop because I think at any point she could break out, but I just don't know what her career is gonna go. I hope next year I can get her, but maybe when these guysnna be an asshole taker, I'm gonna have to drop my girl. Sophie Thatcher kind of same thing again. People watch Companion. It is a fantastic movie. Go watch her Private Hell that's coming on in July as well too. I think she's she's one roll away from getting like and I know it doesn't have any combook stuff, and I just thought it could be that. But I have to drop her just because I feel better my other picks. I'm keeping Samorrow Weaving because she auditioned for los Lane and there's rumors about Hima Frost. I'm keeping that palm clumbing teeth. I just feel like I can see gun casting her in something. You know, Ryan Gosling, I'm still always holding out hope that he's gonna play ghost Rider, and I feel like, here's my thing. I spoiler for next year until we're done Secret Wars. I'm keeping Ryan Gosling. If we get to Secret Wars and no Ghostwriter, it's not Gossling. He's out. He's out here keeping on on two dick because as we've seen, uh, he can just be like Sean Gunn, like a voice in something right. He can just yeah, yeah. I probably will keep it that way too, just because he's a guy. He's played clay Face, he's played a robot, he's played other things, right. And then I'm gonna keep Denzel because I think Denzel Ryan Kuer keeps talking about working with him. He didn't work with them Sinners. I think Black Panther three were coming around, and Denzel, Uh, it's gonna be It's gonna be time. Oh can you imagine I would? Yeah? Yeah, but that's like wet hall American summer style where he's playing like a twenty year old like legit. But uh no, And I think once I start getting some news like Denzel he's not hit the man that picks a little crusty, I would have paid off by now, but I'm gonna say obviously his strikes have delayed it. So those are my drops to Taylor Field. Yeah, he's his nickname.
Speaker 3: It's the nickname drops. Okay, this has been it's been tricky because I feel like there's something I'm really attached to here. I know there's that, Uh I'm not so attached to and me, Taylor, who do you want.
Speaker 1: Your name? The drops, by the way, sounds like a different form of diarrhea, like instead of it's like wet. It's just like big drops like a bird plunks.
Speaker 3: Just what I thought of interesting, pretty boy five times five times five? The drops. Ah, you know what, mister Miles, I gotta drop you you.
Speaker 2: Uh wasn't I already had it highlighted. I was like this this guy's the first to go.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be casting Miles Mirales the next few years, and you're dropping this guy who everyone's like, Hey, this center Skuy.
Speaker 3: He's really I've got until twenty forty two to worry about kidding this guy on my draft again, Like unless one of you guys picks them up and holds them, you know, sure, But uh, I can let that slide right now. And if I can get Mad Damon to then I'll get fucking Mad Damond. But I don't think I'm gonna get Mad Damon too this year. I got, I got a strategy. But we'll see how all this strategy works.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've said this since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: And you know so, Miles, my guy, you are wow gone? And then who else are we acting here? Anya, You're gone? You're No one's touching that. I'm sorry, Anya. No one's touched in the show Witch or anything like that, So.
Speaker 4: No one's touching that. It's a weird thing to say about.
Speaker 3: I just I just meant, you know, no one's watching The Witcher and looking for casting leads here for for superhero stuff. That's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Leave me or leave Hensworth curse him into obscurity.
Speaker 3: Yeah that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does that mean Henry's going to.
Speaker 3: I put him as a Maybe I'll circle back to him. We'll have to see, you'll have to see.
Speaker 1: He's already been a Marvel and decent character. I know you're trying to bank in the chip that he's gonna be a third Marvel or DC CA.
Speaker 3: All right, he's gone. You can miss it, you can have him. You want him, so taking trying to bait you. You know, rumor.
Speaker 1: He's the new Steve Rodgers.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna say, Alan Richson, I know, like he's he's sure. He's played a few DC roles, he was on Titans. He did a few other things too. But I know there's rumors of him as like the Batman, but I just don't see that being a thing, especially because you made the point the gun stuff. The gun shouted out, okay good, I feel yeah.
Speaker 4: Better get rid of gun.
Speaker 1: Which he just got a crazy in an interview, he's like, oh, I like Alan. I don't really see him as Batman, but I like Alan a lot. Like man don't even say anything, just like I feel like that's he's trying to compliment him. But I wouldn't want that compliment. Ship. You said something about, oh no, but Henry Cavill's Steve's son. Imagine the new lineup Denzel as black panther, Henry Cavill, Steve's son, you know, is just.
Speaker 5: Like towering over him too, because it's like six foot five.
Speaker 1: Tom cruisees iron Man, just like a fifty plus lineup.
Speaker 5: Talkers, like four foot nines looking up at Steve's son.
Speaker 1: Where my stilts foggy? You're glim no one to drop there? Eh?
Speaker 3: I have to stop at one? Or can I keep going?
Speaker 2: You can keep going?
Speaker 1: You can? You could get rid of your whole list, especially.
Speaker 3: All that No no, no, no, no, let's not go that far.
Speaker 2: I would love to see a clean slate for Taylor's list.
Speaker 1: The twenty seventeen picks. Yeah, lady showing the twenty seventeen picks have still not been touched yet, just.
Speaker 3: Like they haven't even looked at. Like he's just looking at those bottom fold now, Like which of these two top three? I only see seven on this list.
Speaker 4: Greg Henry, there's still top three?
Speaker 3: This guy again, Greg Henry, he's the guy and everything you are on the grabs.
Speaker 4: He's seventy four years old. Taylor Field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, he appeared in fucking Creature Commandos after I dropped him. Can you fucking believe it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you forgot about that. Taylor would have got a point.
Speaker 2: I did forget about it. Act isn't Anthony Kerrigan recently casting something too? Like right before Taylor picked him up?
Speaker 1: Again he did, he got he was in Superman, but it was no. He packed him up after thinking he would get like another voice point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he did. He's done like three different roles in DC. I'm pretty sure he was in one of the shows, and then he was in he voiced something else for Gun and then yeah, he did Meta Morpho.
Speaker 1: I think his name is Yeahta Morpho. Yeah, which again, the two things here, the top three have never ever been rumored for anything, like.
Speaker 3: I almost got Mark Hamill. There was there was a discussion on that in The Guardian's Christmas special. Yeah, that was a discussion.
Speaker 1: Was nice. This happened three times a Taylor Greg Henry got cast after he dropped him. He dropped the Cage and that's the year that Nick Cage got cast as spider Man and Superman. So he got two points for the same.
Speaker 3: Guy, and then and then he oh, I got points for Nick Cage eventually, I thought.
Speaker 1: Eventually, but you missed out on the Golden Year. I think that's okay.
Speaker 3: I got on the board for him, so I but.
Speaker 1: You never want and then you missed out on the two year of Matt Damon when he was in Deadpool and Ragnarok.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is, you guys need to start looking at my drops. That's how you think about.
Speaker 1: Something, Taylor. The drops get you points. The top three people there got you no sniff of anything.
Speaker 3: You know what, when it fucking happens, it's gonna feel so good. I'm just gonna I'm gonna fucking dangle that in front of you guys.
Speaker 7: And I get to a point of not wins, I think I'm gonna probably I'm gonna drop Anthony Kerrigan, this guy, I just I'm not feeling it and little fancy about it.
Speaker 3: But who wants Who wants Greg Henry?
Speaker 1: No one?
Speaker 3: What Travis does? Look at that he does want Greg Henry? Do I hang on to Gramps?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Get rid of Greg dude?
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, I'll get rid of Gramps. And I'm also going to keep Linda CARDLINI Mark Camel Donni yet and they only Scott.
Speaker 2: It's gotta keep Linda Carline, that was your start pick last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna keep her in there, you know, coming off half and hot, what the fuck hot off camp Crystal Lake, you know, and plus she voiced the otter she played when she's guy's wife.
Speaker 2: She's just been there, She's been around the block.
Speaker 1: I did hear rumor they're dropping the Crystal Ake shows a binge because it's bad. So I know she's gonna show bad, but the actors can be good.
Speaker 2: Let's press for her more time to be in DC projects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good reasoning, all right, Dylan finish off off here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really like my list right now. I think it's a I think it's a strong list personally. There's three people on my list who have been in a bunch of rumors recently, which is always exciting to have that happen. I'm gonna keep Sabrina Carpet, who after last year, right after I picked her, I was like, this is a dumb pick. Why did I do this? But then again recently, rumors circling again, so I'm gonna keep her on the list. Kaylee Spainey is right up there with the rogue rumors right now. She's sticking on the list for sure.
Speaker 1: I was pissed when I saw the Dylan notifagation of the discord. I was really hoping because I never know because.
Speaker 2: She was in my potential drops. I was about, yeah, I might have dropped her if we did this cast earlier than we were supposed to. And then Glenn Powell also been in some rumors recently Nova Nova stuff R. I don't know how credible that is, but I'm going to keep him for that reason. Shawn Gun's never going anywhere until until James gun is fired from his position. I'm keeping u Seawn Gun on the list. So those those are some walks for sure. I'm gonna drop similar to Travis with the this Sean Gunn or the James gun NEPO picks. I'm gonna get rid of Elizabeth Becky.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know she was in Guardians. Thought maybe you should get that kind of crossover Truman, same logic. Will Poulter. He's getting to drop as well. I just don't think those two are happening right now. I know, I really, I think El Pernell I'm gonna drop. I think someday it'll happen. I just don't know if it'll be this year. I feel like she's still busy doing Followed and stuff, so I don't know if she'll jump into like a big franchise thing yet I think.
Speaker 1: That well in another show, I think, I think it's called Sweepee, where she plays like a female suial killer, so she's.
Speaker 2: Just working, she's busy. But I think that'll happen someday, So you know, if she doesn't get scooed up, maybe I'll grab her again someday. But I think for now, put her on the bench for a bit and then, oh man, these are all really good picks. I'm gonna draw plembings.
Speaker 1: Oh the plumbster.
Speaker 2: I feel if he about this, because I feel like he easily could be in something.
Speaker 3: He'd be a great villain.
Speaker 2: He could be an interesting like a beast pick or something like that.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like so recently he's been in all these uh who's the guy the poor things with his name again?
Speaker 1: The director argos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been in all these yargos things, but he's kind of on like a hiatus right now.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 2: Maybe Jesse is a bit more free to do something like this, but I don't know. I think he wants to do more weirder things. I don't know if he's looking for a marvel bag right now. So I'll cut him and not me with a classic debate. So kind of like Taylor's just old sour picks. I got on an armist on the list. She's always been there, big celebrity crush who you know, maybe is not my number one celebrity crush anymore, but still, you know, I got a lot of love for her, but it just hasn't happened. I've had her on there for like forever. Or there's Jack Quaid, who's like the the younger up and comer. He was in what's it called The Boys?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What's he doing? Let me check his IMBB real quick. What's he got in?
Speaker 1: LOFFI? He's the Gelatinous Cube.
Speaker 2: Oh man, he really could be doing a voice.
Speaker 1: Couldn't he pause for a second. I don't think this has ever happened. What would happen if it doesn't count? If they're in a video game, right, it's not happened. I just like, because Jack Wayne, because Wolverine's coming up, that.
Speaker 2: Is that I wouldn't have a problem with it. Okay, I don't think.
Speaker 1: We'll cross that bridge when it comes. I'm fifty five.
Speaker 2: Before drafting, I've looked at like people like Troy Baker voiced like a million characters, and it's like he might just cast like the Joker in some random game, but.
Speaker 1: He's played the Joker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know, but that's I mean, like he goes. I guess that wouldn't count. Maybe it would count if it's a new Joker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of tricky. Yeah happens.
Speaker 4: You know where my vote's gone.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm gonna drop Jack though, I'm gonna drop Jack Jack, So I think that that's a big scoop potential. I you know, if any of you take that, I'll happily hand over.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't fight it. I'll let it happen. But I'm gonna keep on it for I don't know how long. I don't know how long I'm keeping this. Goddamn women, it's not happening at this point, but maybe someday she'll she'll get in there. Armous seng Gun, Glenn Powell, Kayley Spane, and Sabrina Carpenter for my five remainders nice list?
Speaker 1: Is she up to? Because I know she was working on the movie with Cruise that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe she was free then to jump into a.
Speaker 1: She's got five Oh god, I forgot she's in Ballerina last year. I forgot that thing came out. She's got five things right now, she got a show in four movies.
Speaker 2: She's busy, she's working, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep her for now.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, we all got the sentimental picks, right, So all right, Kirklan start us off. You get the first pick.
Speaker 4: I don't get first pick.
Speaker 3: Why is Curly at the first picks the first role?
Speaker 1: Okay? Whoa? All you talk the same? I had no idea. Why wouldn't Kirklan not get the first pick?
Speaker 2: Because I got first there from the random wheeler.
Speaker 4: You weren't there for you?
Speaker 1: Oh it was Taylor. Fuck.
Speaker 3: This guy's changing the rules, honestly?
Speaker 4: Is that why you threw it to me first? For the drops?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I pushed back, like that's how it works, that's how it works.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you I did say, I said, why the drops. They didn't back you up at all, They just fed you to the walls. Yeah, what is it you're looking for?
Speaker 2: Help, Taylor us? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then Kirklin then say.
Speaker 1: Let's say do that. So it's okay, let's move on there in this order.
Speaker 4: Getting busy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Taylor Field, who's that first pick?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: All right, and Tyler you're going to get one more pick than all of us because you dropped six people instead of that's right.
Speaker 1: And like man egomaniac, he just like told Kirkland.
Speaker 4: To go and pushed back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do what you're fucking told.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't go, okay, okay, here we go. I'm going to make my first pick this uh hopefully I say this right never at.
Speaker 1: Wait he's objecting over here from.
Speaker 4: Okay, good first pick, Taylor. She is definitely on my list.
Speaker 1: She's on my list too.
Speaker 5: I was just confirming you don't have to pick our drops on the first pick.
Speaker 1: No, we don't. That's grant and we'll talk about ugat next year, whom we thank you. Oh god.
Speaker 4: It has to be the third pick though.
Speaker 1: So why are you picking our tailor?
Speaker 3: You know what she's had actual confirmed talks with the MCU folks, which I like to hear that. That's good.
Speaker 1: I can I just stop. I would have picked her too, but I'm sick and tired of this report. She met the director of Thunderbolt, who director next men?
Speaker 3: Everyone is with MCU people.
Speaker 1: Sure, everyone she's had to know, but everyone's been like, oh, she's had meeting. There's rumors. There's not been a single scooper that said she's up for rogue. Everyone just went that must be happening.
Speaker 3: I doesn't think she's gonna beroe. I just thought she's gonna get a MCU roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just think everyone was thinking roue because she can't be genomics, right. So I just want to clarify because so many people spun that to like, oh, she's rumored, she's not. She talked with the director.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good enough for me. There's two things. You know, she talked if you talk to a director who has an inn on an mc my first pick.
Speaker 2: I think I think she was the first pick this year.
Speaker 3: There, I was just trying to discredit me, salty, you.
Speaker 1: Didn't get my first pick. She's on my.
Speaker 3: List, But yeah, I think uh, I think there's some hope here, there's some juice, you.
Speaker 1: Know, all right, Like I said, she's on my list, great pick. Just want to clarify that rumor. My pick is somebody. I'm welcome back to the crop. I'm welcome back to trash time. You know they talk about man, we keep zooming with this guy and he keeps saying no. I think now's the time for him to say yes. One of the greatest actors of our generation, Adam fucking Driver, welcome back to the five time team. This guy's rumored usually say oh, he's rumined for Reid Richard's Yeah. This guy's rumored for Striker, he's roomed for MacNeil, he's rumored for Sinister. This is fucking appaming boys, it's happening. It's locked now. Granted, he fucked me once before because he was locked for Reed and then he didn't get casts read. I'm hoping this is literal redemption for myself. But I'm going with Adam fucking Driver. So I got my number one pick man.
Speaker 5: My first two picks, like, actually I had I had Missus Neverett. I was about to say her first name, but I I would have butchered it and then yeah, Adam, me.
Speaker 1: Too, me too, Greg Henry, Great Henry, Oh, Gramps.
Speaker 5: Every time that guy's name is spoken, it just it's like a flash Bangernead goes off like I literally just blanket like crazy.
Speaker 1: We mean to him for three years and we still you don't remember his name?
Speaker 5: It Greg Henry, Okay, okay, here we are.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be that guy I think, and I'm just gonna take Jack O'Connell.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my first pick.
Speaker 3: That's a good.
Speaker 4: Siteful.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna pick it, but.
Speaker 4: It wasn't on my list even before tonight. But uh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works. Not how it works, miss this. You were gone. He just sniped it because I wrote it down off screen. We're talking about Quiet Place three and I was like, oh, Quiet Place three, and then he's like, who's in that cast? So I shouldn't that taught me.
Speaker 5: You only look that up because I said Katie O'Brien, and you you found out where she was in the same situation as a Rocky Road to Dublin.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Kirk, buy those seats before rowh baby row h All Day nine ten.
Speaker 2: Let's go, right, Dylan, two picks here, God, you guys took all the good picks already. Let's see here, Greg.
Speaker 8: Greg Henry, he's gonna he's gonna have some super roll in Superman too next year, and we're gonna, like, fuck, Superman.
Speaker 1: Two will be out before this cast, like you think about that, It will be out before we do the draft for twenty twenty seven. So tomorrow, yeah or whatever it's called. It's early July, so it'll be before this. So wow. So Greg Henry could fucking actually be in there.
Speaker 2: He's like two rolls also, and he could, but I'm gonna leave that for other people.
Speaker 1: To do in case he is, I'm putting on my list.
Speaker 2: Just I'm gonna go. I'm just gonna go all in on rece rumors that we've discussed in these last couple of weeks because maybe where there's smoke, there's fire, maybe a controversial decision. I'm gonna pick two people who are rumored for the same role double my chances of getting someone casting specific guy, I'm gonna go with Patrick Wilson and Bill Skarsgard, both Professor x.
Speaker 1: I had Bill Billy Yeah, Billy Yeah.
Speaker 2: Patrick Colson is a guy who could pop up in like other things too.
Speaker 1: I feel like, always, always, he's always popping up. Yeah, No, he could be in anything MC. So that's you know. There you go and watch, you'll be It'll be some new option. It'll be Tom Pelfrey. He's gonna come in ward.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna write that down too, you know all.
Speaker 1: Just like Xavier whatever. Don't forget Drew Starky as well.
Speaker 2: Forget Drew Starky, don't Greg.
Speaker 5: I don't know how confident I am on this one, but I've just been loving this guy lately, and I think this is a talented individual that I want.
Speaker 4: To see in more.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily want to see him in superhero projects, but I could see it happening due to popularity.
Speaker 4: I'm going mister well hung himself.
Speaker 5: I'm going owin Mitchell of the Targarian Family.
Speaker 1: Yes, scared me, Okay, there you go, it'd be good. I wanted to be in You don't want to be in superhero stuff.
Speaker 5: Eh, I wanted more in the Freak Show, like Emerald Emerald Fenning.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should get with Yargos. He should be doing some of those poor things.
Speaker 5: Oh man, him and Plemings together on screen, like, oh yeah, that's that's some juice there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is what I like. Sometimes I get screwed over when we talk about news, I should spa anything. And I was like, I'm not dropping her or talk about Jackal Collin, just saying I get screwed over. But this is one that I know these fuckers didn't remember, but I can see them type of way. So I'm sure they're searching rumors, casts and whatnot. I'm picking Charles Melton, who we have covered this on a newscast, is the number one in talk choice for Beast right now. He's popped multiple times. And let me give you the quote when they asked him this week. So this guy has worked with the director of Beef before. Let me just say Beast rumors. Uh can he Okay, here we go. They asked him, Oh, you playing Beast? He said, wow, who's directing? Absolutely does interest me for sure? Oh yeah that would be cool. What a dream? What a dream? He's worked with this director twice for him to go, wow, who's directing this guy? I think he's fucking cast and he's in there now. Granted money can always come in. That's an issue. I actually don't know why you look at his career. He's been doing more like Oscar baby things. But you know what, everybody needs to bag every once in a while. So yeah, I'm gonna say Charles Melton is my pick.
Speaker 4: Good pick.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that, good pick. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I was not even know where it was a possibility.
Speaker 1: The other you got the double, now I got the double.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: You can't pick Greg Henry though, because you dropped him.
Speaker 4: Damn it just you got hyped after all of our talks.
Speaker 1: If you give us one of your picks, Mabel that you have have Greg Henry.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's how I You know, when I make a drop and then that character gets picked up next in the following year. That's how I went. I dropped my characters and picked them back up.
Speaker 1: That's how you win zero wins nine years. That's how I.
Speaker 4: How I win.
Speaker 1: I think you figured it out there.
Speaker 3: I'm going to uh, I'm gonna throw the one and only Lady Odessa's ion in here because I like the talks of you know, the the rogue stuff, you know, the rumors and the rooms.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Those rumors didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Butt's we just talked about this week that they didn't work out, and that's why Kalle Spaney is now number one.
Speaker 3: Spains there they could move for someone else. It's never just one and done. You know, there's there's plenty of room, plenty of room Hilaris. You know.
Speaker 1: She should. Lots of people want to play Polaris because her hair, you know, or the wig.
Speaker 3: But still yeah, but who else to pick? I think I am gonna go.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. I know if rogue doesn't happen next year, he's gonna drop Withdessa like a bad I don't know what she's on that like Miles Canton, right, that's he's who is that? Who is that?
Speaker 4: She actually gets drafted.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna I'm gonna take a chance. I'm gonna go, uh, Alexander Chavez in the n for Cyclops, Nicholas Nicholas. I'm calling middle name, middle name, Nicholas, Alexander Nicholas.
Speaker 1: Give give Alexander Chavis. I'm sure I'm to be it's out there. I'm gonna find it after my turn. Let's see, is there an Alexander Schaub is out there. Oh there fucking is too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: They haven't acted since twenty eighteen, but you know what, this is the time. So that's that's who you picked. Its final you No, okay, okay, yeah, I got no thing to hear. This is easy for me. I'm gonna go with Dampson Interests obviously coming off with F one, but I very much think that he is Black Panther, even fy he was asked, ay, hey, can you confirm her not if Dampson Interests is playing Black Panther, And you know what, he said, not today. He didn't even say no, this motherfucker. He just said not today. Now. Granted, I don't know when this pick is gonna happen. This is like the Tenzel thing where this could be what I'm sitting on for a little bit, because I don't know when VP three is. Maybe pops up on Doomsday, maybe it's in Secret Wars. But it also could be like, hey, Black Panther three is coming out twenty thirty, and you know, maybe I get cast by then, so uh, and maybe we were changed, but I'm pretty confident that this is gonna be the guy right now. So uh, Damson interests. Welcome to the team.
Speaker 2: Who'd you take her?
Speaker 1: Damnson, Idriss, Damnson, damn Son, d A. M Son and Idrist.
Speaker 2: I didn't write down your your last pick is I I don't really know what Greg Henry type one.
Speaker 5: Not Greg Henry, no Ewan Mitchell type one.
Speaker 4: I can type that in.
Speaker 1: All right, Dylan says, you taped that in takes Away to Drink and like it's Ian Mitchell type that in real.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go, Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do I want to take care?
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna pick up here.
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna pick up someone who is notorious for dropping people and then they get picked owner of Greg Henry. I am not picking Greg Henry. I'm gonna take Miles here. I'm gonna take Miles cat In here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's a pretty maybe distance pick. But I'm gonna invest into his future like the young Palpatine did for Anakin Skywalker, and hopefully it goes the same way it does for me. Went a lot and then he ends up murdering me and then yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Fair good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you just coming for your pick, Taylor.
Speaker 3: I just was Frotlenty more. There's many more for you to you.
Speaker 1: Can only say one. So Greg Henry is off the board for her next year.
Speaker 5: Next year, baby, I'm coming for Greg Henry after you or I guess two years, because you' pick him up again next year and that's right, and I'll pick him up the next year hopefully cycle continues.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's about time for me to grab a drop here. You question is which one do I go for?
Speaker 4: You put McGregor on my list of here?
Speaker 2: I don't know guys name. I can only do so much. Let's see appreciate you. I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with a pick that was from Kirkland's list. I think was a really good pick. But I think I don't know if it's gonna happen this year, but I think it will happen young up and comer. I'm gonna go with Frey Allen. I'm gonna grab that for my list. I like that pick. Something about that pick just speaks to me.
Speaker 1: And afraid of the Fray.
Speaker 5: Not afraid of that pick, Well, I'm afraid of you having her now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, if I get a point, it's like a share, like I'm not technically you get zero points, but it's like a shared.
Speaker 5: Yeah kind of yeah, I'll be like, I did it, you know, Yeah, I knew that she would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And then I'm gonna go with a bit of a boring pick here. This is someone who's been on I think multiple people's lists. She's been kind of passed around from a list to list. But I think at a current time in her career, she's been in a bunch of movies that have just kind of bombed recently, I haven't done super well. I think maybe it's time that she just goes for the bag. There's I don't know if there's true rumors for the or if it's just fan cast, but definitely an Emma Frost contender. I'm just gonna pick up Sidney Sweeney again. Yeah, what can always happen at any moment, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Sydney Baum's gonna go off. And I think I've had her before.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure someone else also, Euphoria has done now, so maybe you have a little more time to schedule possibly, who knows. I mean, she has fucking like nine movies upcoming, her movies shows, so she's busy right now. But yeah, she's doing stuff like you know, split fiction, Gundam. So I feel like, you know, she's not far off from being in a superhero.
Speaker 1: Thing, Gundam. Yeah, what's she doing over there? I get split fiction. I don't get gunned them. I don't. They must have given her a good bag for that one. I'm I kind of think.
Speaker 5: Okay, Kirk, back to Kirk, back to me, Okay, uh, I'm gonna go with an older actor here.
Speaker 4: He's above his sixties.
Speaker 2: Now, I respect this could be this could be a.
Speaker 5: Wild pick, but I'm gonna I'm gonna treat this like there is a tide that came through and a lot of people are recognized this guy because of the recent tide that came in through the Trojan Horse.
Speaker 4: This guy was in the Odyssey.
Speaker 5: I'm taking your favorite dog handler John Lagusiamo or however you say name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is like a lot Actually that's really.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a freak pick.
Speaker 5: But like, man, I just feel like he could be anything. He could literally be a villain, he could be a side character, he could be an animated voice. Like I I just feel like, because of the Odyssey, Taylor's got the fucking FBI coming in through his back door or something, some fashion line.
Speaker 4: So it's distracted me.
Speaker 3: Uh Taylor, so this year the laugh, the ominous laughing.
Speaker 4: He'll never get me. They're just like an AK forty seven.
Speaker 1: She was like obsession her fucking mind in the house.
Speaker 4: Those bullets sounds are so fucking good.
Speaker 1: His y this.
Speaker 4: We're going live still, we're not we're not turning this off. This a supero draft.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I just feel like it's like a trendy pick, like like people just saw The Odyssey and uh, they're gonna be picking up this guy in something and yeah, he's versatile enough.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: That's my reasoning.
Speaker 1: No, I like it. I like it. I met my pit ultimate here. I got a lot of good choices. I have hard picks, I got rumored picks, I got safe picks. I got meme picks. I really don't know which way to go here.
Speaker 2: Me me me, I'm gonna go Meean.
Speaker 1: At one point, I think maybe for number ten, but I think there's some chance there. But it's just like and you guys, you guys are talking about drops. There's I got drops out there, there's plemings, there's Quaid, all right, Miles, you took so that's off Alan Richardson. I think the fact the gun said this is not my pick. He just said, like, oh, he's not Batman, but he's a good guy. Like I could see him for something. I just don't know why I want to go with here. And there's a Cyclops rumor, but I just really don't it's probly because I don't want it to happen. I just don't want it on my list. For those vibes, I'm gonna go. I'm stuck between the j's right now. I'm stuck between Jesse and Jack. To be honest, I'm throwing my cards here.
Speaker 2: Because I don't think my good ja.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I could see them both, and it's just like who do I see first?
Speaker 2: Because I would be thrilled if if someone got points for Plemons. I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: Plemmons is in Hunger Games. So I go two ways. Does that mean he wants to start doing more mainstream stuff or does that mean he just got the bag there and he's good for a while. I don't know, Like I think that I could take that either way. Yeah, and I know he's met with Star Wars before, like he they talked to him before, they talked to what's his name there, who Matt Smith. I'll go Plemons. I'm gonna take Plemons for now, just because, like I said, he's in Hunger Games and he's talked with Star Wars. He's talked with Marvel before. I feel like it's it's kind of like the driver thing and why keep some are weaving. It's like at some point it's gonna cast and the same I Vanessa Crue right, she had talked about Catwoman for the Batman. Like when these people are looking into these roles, they have an interest. Most of the time, it's usually not a one off, because when it's a one off, they should just say yes and they move on like a Jake Joon. All right, So I'll go with Plemons right now because I feel kind of the same about all these picks. So Jesse Plemons, Welcome to the Welcome to the crew, part of the ship.
Speaker 4: Part of the crew, part of the ship.
Speaker 1: So these are Tearsday has two last picks, I think, right, I got three? Oh extra, we got three great ext Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So I I love the movie Tangles, and I think, uh, you know, live action. Uh, Flinn Ryder, I think he's gonna have some juice here. I'm gonna go Milo Mannheim.
Speaker 1: Because that's when you definitely just searched X men casting rumors and you found the same because you don't know, no fucking clue. Milo is like the smiling else but you're smiling. How did you find about him?
Speaker 3: Though you research?
Speaker 1: I do research, you know, yeah, we just searched it up now.
Speaker 3: And the other fellow I'm gonna go with is another m name, Mason Thames, coming off of How to Train Your Dragon and all that kind of stuff. You know. I just feel like there's something else I saw him in recently too.
Speaker 1: The rumor two weeks ago that Marvel's talk with him that one.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that they were talking to him, but I mean, that.
Speaker 1: Isn't a discord. Get out of here. He's gonna do homework. It's good to do. Is wrong. I'm just saying that when Tyler's like out of his picks, He's just like, okay, Marvel rumors, what do we got Mason things?
Speaker 3: I'm going I'm going young. I'm doing everyone under sixty for this, uh this pic this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is your youngest list by far.
Speaker 3: All young up and comers.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you.
Speaker 2: Go, last pick Travis.
Speaker 1: Oh it's back to me. Yeah, let's fucking do it. I'm putting Greg Henry on the list, Man.
Speaker 3: Keep him in.
Speaker 1: The reason I think so is because we have Lanterns, we have two to three animated DC shows coming up, and we even have Superman because in the Creature Commandos he just played like some like Nazi that got killed off for so yeah, it's just some guy that got killed off. I think he could easily pop up in some of these. Yeah. I just feel like he's like kind of like Alan two Dick on my list, that he could just be in one of those. I'm really banking on the animated stuff because we got Mister Miracle, we got Green Lantern, we have the fucking Crypto show, and we have Batman Cape Crusader, which is different but still could be in there. And I think there's another one, so I think he could easily pop up as a voice in one of these again, and even Superman. So uh yeah, I'll throw them because the rest of them I feel very similar where I actually feel like this is the if Greg Henry's gonna get one more point. This is the year because if James Gun's gone, Greg Henry's not coming back to fucking DC. But the fact that's happened now twice with him, uh I I could see it. So yeah, Greg Henry, let's let's keep the spirit alive. Let's let's keep it alive. And I just want to get that point again when Taylor's drawed them and we made such as stick go out and then when he sees him, when he sees Greg Henry pop up in Superman and he's not even gonna know it's Greg Henry, but he's gonna see you in the crackle yeah, and he's like, oh no, that's Greg Henry. He's gonna look up and he'll be dispoiseding. Greg Henry, part of ship, part of the crew. Welcome to the winning Greg Henry.
Speaker 2: Can't wait, carkln your final pick.
Speaker 6: My final pick here, Okay, I'm gonna go with a former Stranger Things actor.
Speaker 4: He's got not a lot of upcoming projects.
Speaker 3: At all, and I can take my fucking pick.
Speaker 4: I think he's interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm taking Jamie Campbell Bauer here, former ven for former VENA actor. This guy was great as Vekna and I was kind of surprised that I haven't seen this guy and like really anything. And he just kind of has Rings of Power like upcoming and that's it.
Speaker 2: Uh, playing Rings of Power, right, that's where actors go to end their careers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's so savage.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean I I feel like because he's not in a whole lot. I what did you say.
Speaker 1: Tres, I say, he didn't answer me. I asked you a question. Just ignore me alive on Aaron asked, you said, you know who he's playing, right, No, kil Gallad. He's playing your boy.
Speaker 4: Galland isn't that what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, no ship?
Speaker 4: No, oh Glorfindell.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's no way Glad's husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I might even start this guy now. I'm like, oh no, okay, no, No, that's a different guy. You're talking about Kelbourne Calbourn, who is got excited for.
Speaker 4: G find Man.
Speaker 5: That is top three probably favorite Lord of Rings characters in the history.
Speaker 4: And he's not in the films.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, the the husband I love born?
Speaker 4: Where is gandaf?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hope he has a similar line to that in the show. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm even more excited on the list I am really not a fan lately of Rings of Power, but hopefully I enjoy his performance, and hopefully, because his slate is clean, he can be in a lot of.
Speaker 4: Uh superhero projects coming up.
Speaker 5: Let's go Jamie Campbell Bower or Campbell Bauer if I was Taylor going middle names, middle.
Speaker 4: Name, last name, nice.
Speaker 2: My final pick?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, it is? Oh yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this is an interesting thing, right. I feel like a lot of we've done a lot of emergency eject on this James gun picks. A lot of them have just been cycled out. I've already taken a drop, so I can't take another one that we've dropped. However, next year we could be sitting here James Gunn contract extended, and shit, Okay, now there's all these picks I should have on my list. I don't want them already locked in there, so I'm gonna go and go with one we haven't picked before. This is a bit of a James Gunn NEPO pick. Uh, and Travis, I think you convinced me of this by just mentioning that there was like three upcoming animated shows, because I could definitely see this guy doing a voice because you don't see him on screen in the MCU, but he is there as Howard the Duck. I'm gonna pick up Seth Green.
Speaker 1: Oh that is a fucking good one because he does so much voice work too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been on my like just the eleventh twelfth spot for a couple of years, have had his name written there, and this feels like the time to pull the trigger. So yeah, I unna grab mister Seth Green.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good I didn't even think about Seth Green, especially with.
Speaker 2: All of the work together back in the day on like Scooby Doo and stuff. So I think they're I think they're buds those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's a good low key one that that could be a winning pig fee right there. Damn, how did I not think about fucking that's a good.
Speaker 2: He's kind of in the showers, like you don't see him on the screen in the MCU. You kind of forget that he's one of the James gun Nepos.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good low key pick there. That's a good one. All right, thank you. There you go, Taylor. You en this off with the last pick.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna slide in, uh Joe Kerey. You know, my favorite character is from Stranger Things. You know this guy, I'm not definitely return.
Speaker 1: I think Kirking Rock with him for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: I think that's right.
Speaker 1: That's before he found out the tweets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love it if you actually popped up his Harry Osborne, it would be pretty cool. You know, maybe maybe not next to you.
Speaker 1: Literally did just search up certain rumors that was rumored like six months ago because.
Speaker 3: He happened to be in the UK, because I'm doing research, just prepared.
Speaker 1: He was in the UK at the same time they were filming Spider Man, and like, oh bays Harry and every Scooper was like, there's nothing to this, He's just in the UK. You mother, look into this.
Speaker 3: I can't just blind fire.
Speaker 1: But you didn't lead with them, So that's how I know you're like ship with the bum bearl what I do.
Speaker 3: Well, no one else was picking them, so I was thinking, like, hey, these are safe because I was thinking like Odessa and Navarett would be like the the main ones that people were gonna go for. Yeah, here we are, there we.
Speaker 1: Go, Okay, ladies showing here we go. We have our lists I'll go first and I'll reveal my star pick. I got Sam are Weaving, Paul Clement, Tie, Ryan Gosling, Denzel Washing, Alan Tudic staying around the newcomers, part of Ship, part of the crew, Adam Driver, Charles Melton, Damnson Melton Damson, Interest, Jesse Plemons, Bequeath, I'm Dylan and Greg Henry.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw my two star pick once again on Alan Tudic. He does a lot of work from the voice community, so I just feel like animation. Also, I can't get him for Superman because he already voices a robot, so I know that. But I think with the animated projects I got, I got a chance. He just pops out there again, like remember that fucking thing in uh rylast Dragon that just is like an animal and makes a few like do do do? He did that? He does that dumb shit all the time. They like do this right? So I think there's something that will come up where for some reason, Alan Tudic will just get paid to do sound so too, Stark get it Rocket.
Speaker 2: That's a good pick. I Also, I don't know if you mentioned this when you picked Adam Driver, but he was a like O G guy on on these lists, right, I think I've had him before. I think you had him.
Speaker 1: I had him and you've yeah.
Speaker 4: I've had him before.
Speaker 3: I swear.
Speaker 2: He definitely was getting passed around the temple for a while there. So, but it's been a few years and so it's fun to kind of seen him back on there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, meets back on the menu. So Kirkland, give us your top to or it gives your ten picks, and then who are starn?
Speaker 4: Started the top?
Speaker 5: I got Jennifer Hollands, followed by Austin Abrams, Katie O'Brien, l Fanning, Tom Cruise, Jack O'Connell, Ewan Mitchell, Miles Catton, John Legizamo, Jamie Campbell Bauer.
Speaker 1: So wow, I couldn't wait.
Speaker 4: What do you want to?
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, like, if Gun goes, Holland's out right got.
Speaker 5: The keep, and then James Gun is going to be do in sex scenes with uh, with other female.
Speaker 1: Actresses, that'd be crazy. Gun's gone, but his wife is now living things.
Speaker 5: It's like, uh, what was that movie with oh my god the solo actor and Phoebe Denver.
Speaker 4: Uh, It's like the fair play. It's like something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we move on once you star pick, I do have a question about your list here. Uh oh no, no, no, nothing wrong. I just want to I just want I just because I want to influence your start your two star.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 5: I like obviously previously I had Jennifer Holland start because it's just seems like a likely NEPO pick. James Gunn, of course, is being fired, as we've already discussed.
Speaker 2: Uh started on his future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not gonna double star her, but I do want to keep her on there because it's like it is still you know that there is still something that we come out. Yeah, like you said Superman, like she could be playing something else, even though you know she's probably still in that. I'm just purely gonna go off feels here and recency and I'm gonna double start John Ligazamo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm all in.
Speaker 4: I'm really double Yeah.
Speaker 5: I really just don't have concrete evidence in anything. He hasn't been in Paris same time as Spider Man filming, like mister Joe Keery, like Taylor's pick. But yeah, I I don't know. I'm just gonna go vibes here and let's do.
Speaker 1: It laugh, and next week he gets the rest for like a fucking d y or something.
Speaker 4: Why are you assuming that he'd be that likely?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't want to put anything else really bad on the guy. And like we've been there on the MC. Luckily none of our picks have died while we've had them, so thank goodness. But I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 2: Greg Henry, the guy that has great Henry.
Speaker 1: No, don't put that on my boy. I would ask you, did you did she know he's not he's looking very hell fans off photos of him? Did you? Cause you didn't. You just brushed past me, didn't give any words whatsoever. Did you not have any thoughts of dropping Cruise?
Speaker 4: I definitely did. Yeah, Like you know what kind of.
Speaker 5: A kind of a secret Wars investment. That's like my main kind of thing there. Like I just don't see him as like a random like he's not the Alan Tutic where he could just be any voice doing bleepy sounds.
Speaker 4: Cruise is signing up.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 5: But it's it's it's like a fun pick also, and another one that if I dropped him and somebody else got like that one would really hurt because it is just such a wild idea of not only just having Tom Cruise in a superhero project, but also like banking points off of it. I feel like that would be catching lightning in a bottle.
Speaker 1: And remember does have a white son, so Tom Cruise is eligible to be that son. So I'm not making this up. There's no joke. He has a white son. They gave him one last year.
Speaker 2: It happens six times old.
Speaker 1: The mask comes off and it's sucking Tom Cruise. I think, don't lived to challa Dad. I think your pick all depends on how Digger does his fall. I think if that's a crash and burn for him, he's ready to cash in. If he does the full run wins an Oscar, I think he. I think the combo think's done like anyway. I think I think he'll be like I'm doing in like this type of stuff. Now I'm on this guy. I'm miss.
Speaker 4: Let's go make some superhero projects.
Speaker 1: Plus, he did, and he did announce that he's doing Days with Thunder two today. They announced that. So they're doing a sequel that's a NASCAR one. Yeah, so they're doing they saw one that I can do.
Speaker 4: That retro coming up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, Sure, I don't think I've ever seen it fully, so till muss his with your list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got on an armist. I've got Sean Gunn, Glenn Powell, Kaylee Spainey, Sabrina Carpenter, Patrick Wilson, Bill Skarsgard, Frey Allen, Sidney Sweeney, and Seth Green. Pretty happy with this list overall. I think I maybe a couple of weaker picks near the end there, but then close it out with a nice strong one. And I have a tricky decision here, right, because it's like Shawn Gun always a reliable star pick, because this guy will just get cast in random stuff. Sure he's already been like three or four separate roles in James Guns MCU, but you never know, especially when anything's coming up. Yeah, he's the Allen two dick kind of guy, right, similar energy. But then we also have Glenn Powell, we have Kaylee Spiney, and we have spreena Carbon who are all kind of in some recent rumors. I'm gonna go all in one of these recent rooms. I'm gonna switch my star pick from Seawn Gun. I'm keeping it on the list forever, of course, until James Gun is fired. I'm gonna go with all in on this rogue casting. I'm gonna star pick Kaylee Spainey and hope it happens. I'm a big fan of her as well, So if this does happen, that those are feel good points. Whoa a crazy thing on my cogging paste? Okay, cool, Katie Spainey is my lock?
Speaker 1: No, that's a good one. That's I felt the same way about that one. I got do we just all do this with that one? I got the ones for Kirby, so I felt good about that. So yeah, Taylor's not here, so I'm gonna start You see me right now?
Speaker 4: Am I just like totally?
Speaker 2: You are looking like Brad Pitt in uh dead Port.
Speaker 4: I'm Vanisher right now? Like it's not even a Blacks. I have no idea what happened?
Speaker 1: You got your name? Your name's there, the bounce back Kirkland. But then there's just the background there so or almost done? What if I wanted him gone completely?
Speaker 2: If anyone has ever wondered what the full background looks like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, Tay's I hear something. I'm gonna who do.
Speaker 2: You think he's gonna start?
Speaker 1: Picked?
Speaker 2: Last year I had Linda Cardolini.
Speaker 1: He's gonna go one of those Marvel rumors he just read like five minutes ago. That's gonna be yeah, but really he's gonna, I'm gonna say on his behalf he start picking Mark Hamill, so he's gonna do that. But Tayar has I always got Donnie En, Mark Hamill, Linda CARLINI indeed, Navarette, Adessa's Zion, Nicholas, Alexander Chomas, not Alexander Chomas, Milo Menhem who he has? He had no idea who that was like two minutes ago, Mason Thames and Joe Keery.
Speaker 2: Let's see the youngest list by at least two decades.
Speaker 1: The average is still just taken down by that Donny and Mark Hamill combo.
Speaker 2: You know that's true. They're getting older every year.
Speaker 1: So they are, And like, I guess what I got Denzel So he's older. I got Denzel great.
Speaker 2: I mean, Cardline's getting older but she still looks.
Speaker 1: So you're in such an asshole. In our private chat to a baby crime will get pron Kirkland said, it's too late. Just imagine we came out of the Castle is over and he's liked, who's my two star pick. Yeah, you got logos Amo Kirkland, and then who's your older guy? You got Sean gun and then who's your Sean gunn would.
Speaker 2: Be Patrick Wilson probably up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got you got.
Speaker 2: Keith Green, must be like sixty.
Speaker 1: No, he's like early. He's late forties.
Speaker 4: I'd say so, No, fifties, I think minimum.
Speaker 1: Seth Green, I beat you. He's fifty two.
Speaker 3: Fucks, he's fifty two.
Speaker 1: I said, late forties. Calm down, it's not that far.
Speaker 2: And I said sixty, which if we round up to the nearest decade, that's higher than I'd be.
Speaker 1: Right, Taylor, who you start picking?
Speaker 3: My star pick is none other than miss uh Naverette going indie.
Speaker 1: Oh the obsession, the obsession.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obsessed with that pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there you go. By time even this Saturday, we can have an update on this ranking. We got Comic Con, we got D twenty three coming up, we got other things to filming at some point. So yeah, we'll keep you updated throughout the year. See who wins this one this time retros online. We got lots of fun stuff going on. I promise me, hear us next it will not be boring.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, bye bye,