Speaker 1: What's Up Everybody? It's Menace.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for checking out What's dupod and this special episode that we recorded at SeaWorld. We had an incredible day and so much to share with you. But I just want to let you know if you'd like to hang out with me. Coming up this Sunday, March thirty, I'll be at Citadel Outlets at the Polo Ralph Lauren store from eleven am to one pm. I'm gonna have a ton of giveaways for special Woody Show events, if you know what I'm saying, So I'd love to see you there Citadel Outlets in the City of Commerce, eleven am to one pm.
Speaker 1: I'll see you there. Now, let's check out this podcast.
Speaker 3: What's What's New with Menace?
Speaker 1: What's Up Everybody? And welcome to another edition of What's New Pod. I am Menace.
Speaker 2: I'm joined by Julianne, Randy Tyler and Eric and we are coming to you live today from SeaWorld, San Diego. Now we might sound a little bit weird. We're actually and you might hear a lot of background noise. We are beneath the Pool of the Orcas is that right? The viewing area of all the Orcas, Yes, and it's I got an amazing photo already of Tyler. I got to get a photo of everybody and all of our setup here. As we're talking, gigantic whales are swimming by and it's an incredible view. So if you come to SeaWorld San Diego, you'll see this walk down below and just check out the viewing of the Orcas.
Speaker 1: But I mean, SeaWorld has so many different things.
Speaker 2: And Tyler and Randy, you guys got here a little bit earlier than all of us, of course, and got to jump on the park. What did you do before Eric and Julianne and myself got here.
Speaker 4: So the game plan was to get here early and check out the roller coasters. First five in eight was a blast to get on. I one of them was the craziest thing I've ever been on in the long time. Was the first time I got a roller coaster, and I was like, I just I couldn't matter.
Speaker 5: Which one the Food Festival, because that's the one I want to go on.
Speaker 1: The coast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's nuts though, Like I it's been a minute since I've been on like a roller coaster. That really honestly shook me to my core. Yeah, and that roller coaster shook me to well.
Speaker 6: It's something when you ride roller coasters for the first time. So when you ride some there for the first time, it's you don't know what to expect and it really hits you, you know. But then coming into this, I always get reminded about when we go out to these events and we do stuff together. I always am reminded about Tyler that he won't ride roller coasters.
Speaker 1: Said, I will not ride roller coaster.
Speaker 6: Not even like Menace rolls out the red carpet for us to get you know, the Sea World. We eat lunch with the orcas, we get all these passes, and you won't ride one roller coaster to payoff anything.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm gonna get flacked for this because the last time we're in Vegas, man, it's just like, I will pay you to ride this roller coaster. He started at one hundred. He got all the way up to three hundred. I was like no, and he's like, I can't I can't know where. I said no, yeah, and back up Randy a little bit. This rollercoaster actually is pretty good.
Speaker 6: Shut up, you don't even know you this like does a corkscrew like on the like at the top, top and.
Speaker 8: No, thank you.
Speaker 5: It looks like it's plummeting into earth.
Speaker 4: If you remember, in our group chat, our text group chat, Tyler sent a photo of me with just a bewildered look on my face. That was the image of me on the electric heel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: After that one, I made my way over to Arctic Rescue, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is one of their newest coasters.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's the from whatever.
Speaker 4: It's the fastest sitting roller coaster on the West Coast, and that name lives up to it.
Speaker 8: It is a it's fast, it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: That's the perfect roller coaster for Tyler because it's not too cold, it's not too crazy, no loop loops or anything.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: And one of my favorite parts about it is it's right next to the some more like exhibits, so the Walruses, the blue Whales, the honors, it's all there. I tried tricking Tyler. I was like, yo, dude, I know you want to see the honors on the way to get into the otters, you've got to ride the roller coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you get into it. No, just kidd but you guys bring up a good point though. When people think SeaWorld, they just think the sea life, which is amazing by the way.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that. But there is so many coasters at SeaWorld.
Speaker 2: I've gone to SeaWorld in Orlando, but here San Diego definitely one of my favorites when it comes to all the different coasters and rides that they have available here at the park.
Speaker 5: I think that's peoples like number one problem they think about SeaWorld when there were little kids, especially if there are you know, millennials, because I know the first time that I attended SeaWorld again after being a child, I came here in twenty nineteen, and I mean, what a difference in all the rides. And I didn't know that there was beer and you know drinks here. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: You know, adults can have fun.
Speaker 5: Yes, here was paradise and I had my kids with me, so it was awesome.
Speaker 6: This podcast was delayed a little bit because we sent Julianne and Randy on a beer run. I know, we're like, hey, we're gonna sit down having a time. We need some refreshments and coffee.
Speaker 4: Like julian just mentioned, about all the really cool things that this park has. Tyler was able to chicken out of the roller coaster and still found something fun to do because he made his way over to the penguin exhibit, Yes, which led to a really funny moment of me walking in and it's just Tyler in this massive, like amphitheater area, knowing around, just taking photos and looking at emberor penguins.
Speaker 7: These penguins might be the beefiest birds I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Oh there's that one penguin that looks like he's three hundred pounds. Dude.
Speaker 7: I took a picture show They're standing on top of like this really high perch and one of the big ones had one of the little ones in front of it, and I took a picture. And the size difference in these things is ginormous. And I'm not even joking. I saw these big emperor penguins try to waddle. It's like getting a coke machine and like trying to move it. Why is he putting one leg in front of the other, And you.
Speaker 1: Just like, I mean, who's gonna save the joke?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I was gonna say, I was gonna jump in and be like like a big piece of furniture or something like.
Speaker 8: Kind of like watching you walk.
Speaker 6: There have been plenty of Walrus jokes, plenty of whale jokes.
Speaker 4: It is not only were we going to have a day full of fun in the sun with sea life, We're also going to get ahead of all jokes.
Speaker 8: Everyone. We're like, oh yeah, guys, goes to Walrus has gotten.
Speaker 3: The first thing, the first thing, not even he even say to me.
Speaker 6: I'm here with my wife and my son, and I roll up Austin and our stroller and Tyler comes up.
Speaker 3: Does this have to me?
Speaker 6: He says to my nine month old ten month old baby boy. He goes, yeah, what happened? The Walrus got out this dub it?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, bro, look he's jumping ahead with the self depreciating.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm like, he's trying to take the sting away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how we deflect.
Speaker 7: We bounced the bullet off, We struck it off.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it. We all know.
Speaker 5: Eric's baby was thinking it.
Speaker 3: It's just like me.
Speaker 4: He's like, but all right, but the last thing I wanted to touch on for the penguin exhibit, it's really cool because they have like six different species of penguin in there, So you see the emperors, there's the chin straps, there's the mac rony penguins.
Speaker 8: It's really really cool. There's lots of awesome penguins.
Speaker 3: He's reading from a pamphlet right now, he's not going to say.
Speaker 7: But the other cool thing is is that you walk past the penguin stuff and then there's a small little section after and there's like three speechies of puffins in there, just chilling it. So like the whole thing's really dope. Dude, big fan of penguins, Please keep doing your thing.
Speaker 2: So eventually all of us get here together, and the first thing we do we go to the Sea Lion encounter where we got to hang out with Ozzy the Sea Lions, and we'll be posting a bunch of videos and photos from that. But it was such a fun experience because we got to feed Ozzy, we got to shake.
Speaker 1: His hand, and Julianne, you got face to face with Ozzy. I had this amazing photo of him, just like you know, I already know what you did.
Speaker 6: Because so we all got a chance to go up and do stuff, and like you and Tyler Menace and Tyler got it like you jumped, which Tyler didn't really jump, he just.
Speaker 3: Huge jumps.
Speaker 6: Julianne's daughter got up and they tossed them and they got away after them. And well then me and Julie end go up and like all right, well you guys are gonna like lean forward, and this Ozzy is.
Speaker 3: Hanging over the guardrail. It's like, okay, you.
Speaker 6: Guys just leaned toward him and he's gonna give you a kiss, and you're looking at these fangs and he's like screaming, and I'm like, Juliane, you can have.
Speaker 5: Sounds more like he was burping, like a really loud burp, deep.
Speaker 1: Right in your face. Yeah, were you afraid?
Speaker 5: He said no, No, I actually wanted to, like I wanted to touch his face, but I couldn't, but they had us lean forward and go. And right when he did that, the Ozzie's mouth opened up really wide, and then I opened up my mouth really wide.
Speaker 4: I have to ask if somebody who was watching from afar did his breath smell No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that close was Juliette was like nose the snouts, Ozzy.
Speaker 1: I know what, man?
Speaker 6: He was way more interested in Julianne, he was way more interested.
Speaker 5: Well he did not have fish bread he he didn't want to get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and julian and your whole family's here as well, and so your children got to feed Ozzy.
Speaker 1: Do you think they had a fun experience.
Speaker 5: Felicity's friend decided to come and she was scared to miss her softball game, thinking they're going to ben her next game.
Speaker 8: But then she found out.
Speaker 5: You know, we get to do all these cool things, and she's I'm coming, So she was beyond excited. And then they got to shake his hand. So there they're loving life too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: A lot of really good photo ops here at Sea World. Now we did that Sea Lion experience. And then I'm telling you guys, one of the best food festivals out there is at Sea World. And I've done this a number of years and it's called Seven Seas Food Festival. It's happening now until April twenty seventh. And what was the first thing that you got? Of course, Eric got the Michelada. Yeah, but Randy out the gate, he.
Speaker 1: Got something very interesting.
Speaker 4: So I went first stop to the Costa Rica booth and I got some rod which is coconut curry and seafood. I like it was a coconut curry. I thought it was very I'm a sucker for seafood. I love octopus, shrimp, fish, you name it.
Speaker 8: I'm there. I'm just like one of them sea lions.
Speaker 4: And around the corner though, I know you guys stopped by the Peruvian booth and got some lamos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was so good.
Speaker 6: So I walked up and I said, can I have the rice and steak? And then they said it again and then I'm like, yes, that please.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, when they did that, I went over to the Brazil section. I got the chimmy chury Carosco, which was a pretty bomb basically like some steak in a little bit of sauce and that's right out my alley man.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, when you guys did that, I went and got some wine.
Speaker 3: That sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But yeah, this food festival, you have to look it up and try it out. It's one of the best. And it's quality food too and big portions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we love the one that I'm jealous about.
Speaker 4: I know. Eric hit up the Korea booth and he got himself some uh, some kimbop.
Speaker 6: H fried masubi at the Polynesian Booth. It's back in the back in the corner. You got a high for a little bit, but it's by the Polynesian Dancer area. And it was yeah, fried spam, little little spicy sauce on top.
Speaker 8: So good, so good.
Speaker 5: I love how it's not just food either, because you guys know, I like to take let's throw back some cold ones here. So they have like a mimosa bar. They have an Irish pub.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, are we doing food news right now? By the ways, they just have.
Speaker 5: A lot of Yeah, they have a lot of good tasty items besides food.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny that we say all this. I want to shout out one other thing. The so Cow Booth. Everything is Coca Cola infused, so I had to try it. They have Cherry Coke short rib mac. They also have the Coca Cola sticky Wings. They have the Cherry Coke short rib chips, which I absolutely loved. And now, so we just talked about all the food that we had. That was actually before we had lunch, So that was an hour before lunch, and we decided to check out the food festival. So then we had love and this is a dining experience that everybody can have if you want it. It's a full on buffet at the Orca Tank and it's called Dine with Orcas.
Speaker 1: And Eric pointed this out.
Speaker 2: It's weird how our group has grown because when we started this podcast, yeah, there was about six of us. So when we pulled up to Dine with Orcas, they're like, uh yeah, group of fifteen.
Speaker 1: Like the family has just like grown over the years. How long have we do like knowing each other now?
Speaker 6: And Kelly, who's here with us from SeaWorld, and it was we had like She's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, what is it like usually all four like four or five.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, it's like a rotation because we all work together at one point and now we're all just you know, we've branched outever's spread out and had like the realization like we did this before like two years before COVID, So we're like six seven years deep now at this point.
Speaker 1: But now there's so many kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kids in the background are in ours, but they're all Julian.
Speaker 8: But it's funny.
Speaker 4: I actually thought about this before we came out because I asked us to bring microphones and stuff. I was like, I was trying to find all my things and I was like, how long have we had this stuff for it? And like you said, I remember if we started two years before COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we remember doing it. During COVID.
Speaker 6: We would go work and then we'd leave and then sit in our bedrooms and do a podcast together. But I had a conversation with Menace like two days ago. I like called him, I know he's tired and missed the phone call. And then he calls me back, I missed his phone call, Hey man, what's up? And like, oh, no, I know nothing Greenow. I haven't talked about SeaWorld. This is after he texted us some details like hey, dude, you don't like I plan on like bringing the kid. He's like, no, no, no, it's okay. Yeah, I know you've bring the kids. Julian's bringing her kids too, And I'm like, dude, you remember when it just be like us going to Vegas, Like what the hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Ye, We're trying to go to stadium swim at Circa you know, I know.
Speaker 3: And now it's like, hey, how many kids passed on?
Speaker 4: And you go to SeaWorld Eric was like the driving for us. He's like, yeah, I'm the ambitious one. I'll go do it now. It's like hey man, kids at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta work on my schedules. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We are like the new age wound tank plan with this podcast because it is so hard to get everybody all here the same time. We planned on having bought here, but unfortunately last minute he cannot make it. So we're still not batting one thousand on trying to get everybody in the same place at the same time.
Speaker 4: The two eagles. That's so high that you guys that don't have kids, you have Tyland Randy rolling down.
Speaker 5: Hey Sport doesn't have children either, but.
Speaker 2: He has the guineas begins.
Speaker 3: To more kids than me and you combined it.
Speaker 8: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So we did the Dynamic Orca experience. Did you guys enjoy the food? I loved it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I need to point out something. I was sitting there. I am halfway through a cupcake and then this Orca to me. It's like, hey, buddy, what you doing?
Speaker 6: And I was just like yeah, these things like literally slide up to a glass feet from your face.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, as you're enjoying your lunch.
Speaker 7: You're like, hey, you sit down, this is a twenty four hour splash shown. So you and your food make it wet.
Speaker 1: So we ate.
Speaker 2: And then there's a brand new experience that just opened up last week here at the park, and it's all about jellyfish and it's called Jewels of the Sea, and it just like goes into depth on how many jellyfish they are and so many different fun facts about jellyfish.
Speaker 1: That we don't even know.
Speaker 2: We went backstage and had an experience with the jellyfish were we actually got to touch them.
Speaker 1: So the ones that we touched were moon jellyfish.
Speaker 2: Now we had expert back there, and we brought a microphone with us.
Speaker 1: So this is what happened when we went backstage. Now we're over here.
Speaker 2: We've gone remote and we're at Jewels of the Sea, and we're here with what's your name.
Speaker 9: My name is Jacob. I'm an acquire us here at SeaWorld.
Speaker 2: The whole crew had so many questions and I had to stop and say, guys, we know the rules.
Speaker 1: Save it for the radio.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows when you hear jellyfish, you should run.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 9: There are some jellyfish that they can actually sting you and it hurts really bad, or you have to go to the hospital for them. But oftentimes if you get sung by jellyfish, there's good treatment of them. So you can either use vinegar hot saltwater to treat jellyfish stings. But there are some species of jellies who are nice and they don't actually sting very bad, so it won't matter too much. How many varieties are there of jellyfish, hundreds of species of jellyfish here, I mean here at SeaWorld in our jellyfish exhibit, we only have nine species, but we have hopes to one day grow that amount of species where you can. We have lots of tanks and we have lots of room to experiment with different kinds of jellyfish and take care of different kinds.
Speaker 2: Now, you have a lot of fun facts on the walls, and one of them is jellyfish don't have brains. Another one says jellyfish can't swim, and jellyfish aren't really fish, so what are they?
Speaker 9: They are called jellyfish, but really they're not anything related to fish. They're invertebrates. They don't have any bone structure, They don't have any brain. See, they're just very simple creatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people like that on our show. Oh yeah, well, I.
Speaker 9: Mean there's people like that everywhere, honest. But yeah, so they're very simple creatures that they basically just loat in the water all day, just eating and existing.
Speaker 1: You guys have a thousand questions, all right.
Speaker 7: So you mentioned that for these smaller jellyfish that the bigger jellyfish will eat them along with sea turtles. So what eats the bigger jellyfish because I'd imagine those ones thing a lot more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'd say it just depends on how big. Like, some jellyfish don't have many predators if there's not sea turtles or anything in there. But because they have such short life cycles, they don't really like overpopulate the ocean, so they grow really fast, then they die really fast. So jellyfish have a life cycle about like three years. So smaller jellyfish or eaten by bigger jellyfish, which can be eat by sea turtles. But it's not really like a super big cycle.
Speaker 2: But I did hear a rumor that there's jellyfish out there in the wild that might have infinite life.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about that?
Speaker 9: It's kind of like a gray area. So there's certain jellyfish called a mortal jellyfish where they have like a unique way of whenever they quote unquote die, they will just sink to the bottom and then turn back into a pot up like the first life stage. So they do die, but then their body becomes a poly up again where it buds off into like a new jelly fish. So it's like technically a mortal where like one jellyfish can survive for Yeah. But also it's cool because moon jellies especially, they are all basically clones of each other, so they have the same exact genetic materials, so offspring aren't true offspring. They don't pass on jeans or anything like that. It's basically just make clones via themselves. So that can also be a way of their technically immortal as well.
Speaker 4: So I got two questions. The first one is what is the biggest species of jellyfish found in the wild.
Speaker 9: The biggest species I believe is the lines main jellyfish, and I don't think guys saw that. There's like an art structure out front that's made of trash that symbolizes a lines being jellyfish. That's actually a life size structure, So they can get massive like they their bells can I think, be like eight to ten feet wide, and they can get It's crazy to think that jellyfish can get be bigger than you, but there are that is the biggest piece of jellyfish, I believe.
Speaker 4: And my second question, and this is more of a I just want. I'm looking for clarification. I've been told that you get stung by jellyfish. A way to neutralize the sting is my peeing on it can Is that true?
Speaker 8: Is that false? Or is there a reason as to why it is.
Speaker 9: I think I think, well, I think a sting ray that's actually worse because that's considered an open wound.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 9: I think that it's a myth, but I think it's stems from One of the treatments for jellyfish stings is hot salt water. Hot salty water. So I think one of the reasons the pea thing came from is because pea is like a little bit salty, but also has other stuff in it that's gross and you don't want in your woods. So I would say, if you have access to just normal salty water, just like use that to.
Speaker 3: You took my pea question. Yeah, I was sitting here. I'm like nobody's asked, nobody's asking. The Randy jumps in with two questions.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, two part Yeah for sure. And the foot traffic is just amazing. I mean just people in and out and then just taking photos of the way that you've done. The lighting is incredible, just to highlight all the jellyfish that you have here. Now, a lot of the jellyfish have funny names. I noticed, what is your favorite one?
Speaker 1: Well, one of the ones.
Speaker 9: It's called a blue blubber jellyfish, and I feel like the name perfectly symbolizes what it looks like. It looks exactly that you think. It's just like a little like squishy blob that's just like like floating through the water like jiggle in a bunch, and it just looks very silly, and it's a very funny jellyfish. But that's definitely one of my favorites for sure that we have here at least.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we're going to head back to our main headquarters here at Sea World, But thank you so much for hanging out.
Speaker 1: With us today.
Speaker 9: Chorus, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: For coming.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, right, Yes, we felt very VIP too because a lot of people can see us backstage with the glass yeah yeah and.
Speaker 5: Looking through and like waving, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's cool now. Tyler seemed to enjoy the jellyfish. Yeah, a lot of jellyfish questions, like.
Speaker 7: Enough to the point or I was asking the guy like some of them off the pod.
Speaker 8: You're like, I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I know.
Speaker 2: It's like guys like they already did like a super in depth interview before we even started.
Speaker 6: In to mic set up and you're like standing there ready to go, and they're just chatting him up, so chatting them up.
Speaker 5: And wait to be To be fair, he was actually feeding us information.
Speaker 1: He yeah, he was an expert, right, and he.
Speaker 5: Just wouldn't stop going, which was good. We were just so intrigued. Did you just see our faces? And because he was telling us so much, like we obviously had to communicate back, so we were just having follow up questions. Not on purpose, but it's just you know, conversation.
Speaker 1: We gotta save the magic guys for here on the bar.
Speaker 6: Randy mowed my lawn and stole my pea question had one questions like, everybody jump in and get a question. Okay, Tyler goes Randy's like, I got two, and he's like he's like, oh, what is the carrot swim or some bull crab? And then he goes in, oh, yeah, what about the pen like dude, and then he had to be a jackass.
Speaker 3: Eric, you got anything?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: My bad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I will say one of the coolest things he touched on is the fact that to work here you don't have to have a degree biology or zoology, and you can come here and a lot of the stuff that the experts have or have learned you learn on the job, which I think is really cool because that'd be cool.
Speaker 6: You know, I was watching like the dolphin trainers whatever I call him trainer or whatever. They're like feed and thrown fish and blowing whistles and they're doing flips like that seems pretty cool.
Speaker 7: That'd be pretty fun. The only major qualifications you just have to be scuba certified. My god's I mean you would want that anyway? That would be fun.
Speaker 3: What a lunch of bucks? Yeah, I mean pretty good investment.
Speaker 4: So he told us a funny story when we were discussing pre recording about sea turtles and about.
Speaker 1: How part of the would be great to have on the pod.
Speaker 4: Part of it is out for those of you that didn't catch his talarized before we turn on the microphone.
Speaker 1: Part of being one hundred questions, and then one of the microphone is on, I have no.
Speaker 4: Part of being scuba certified is you have to go into the tank to clean the tank. And he told us that they have to have what's called a turtle wrangler because they have to sort of like distract the turtles while they're cleaning. Otherwise the turtles go up to them and like, yeah, it's crazy, they like smack them because they're just curious as to what they're doing.
Speaker 7: It's not just with them. So when I was in the penguin exhibit earlier by yourself, Yeah, one of the girls was in there, like one of them's feeding on, one of them's blowing more snow on like you know the thing, and one of them's cleaning the windows. And the one that's cleaning the windows has like a group of ten penguins around or just like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: See we're still just.
Speaker 5: Coming here and work together.
Speaker 6: Next, Tyler and the orca tank to clean you know, yes, not no, not out there.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you are getting prepared for your trip to Alaska?
Speaker 1: Tyler?
Speaker 7: Yeah, in a way, because I mean, I I think it's pretty hard to imagine that you're not going to see like some of these animals out there. I don't think like penguins really live out there. But I mean you're probably gonna see like orcas.
Speaker 3: Alaska.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's google it.
Speaker 5: You might be right Google are penguins will come out in the winter?
Speaker 1: Well, you see penguins in Alaska, right, right?
Speaker 5: But if that's where they live, where are they going to go?
Speaker 3: I can't Well, they.
Speaker 1: Might be at the North Poole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's just got to be penguins in Alaska.
Speaker 4: Penguins are not native in Alaska.
Speaker 3: Sitting in the exhibit by himself.
Speaker 7: When you're exhibit and learned a lot, I will say one thing something I've learned.
Speaker 1: Knowledge is power.
Speaker 5: Can I ask a follow up question about the cruise? Did you get your passport?
Speaker 1: I took care of it on Tuesday. He did. He showed me a receipt paid for.
Speaker 6: Actually, I'm really glad you mentioned that, So I'm going to send or just you don't got to send it. We're all sitting at the same table.
Speaker 3: We're not all.
Speaker 1: I'm going to set a picture of the receipts. Everybody sitting I'm looking at I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Say the picture of the buck shot, but passport photo.
Speaker 8: Dude, this is.
Speaker 1: For yourself. You can look at that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, come on for this photo. Oh my god, he's not coming back. They're not going to let him on the bug Like, who's this felon?
Speaker 4: You look like you smuggle sea turtle, like the chain.
Speaker 1: You can smile right way, No.
Speaker 3: For a photo today. He is not coming home.
Speaker 1: You're not coming back.
Speaker 5: You should smile, like okay.
Speaker 7: So actually, so here you can smile and like the chick that took it she told me. He's like, oh, if you want to, you can smile. So I smile for the first one said.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, you know what, it's never mind.
Speaker 7: When it was printing out, it messed up and such. She's like, oh, we have to retake it again. And at this point I'm like, I'm tired.
Speaker 6: That's tired from smiling, smiling, tired out the place.
Speaker 5: Very easy for him to get tired.
Speaker 3: Now, that's such a bad photo.
Speaker 4: But now that you have the passport, now you can get the bug and you can travel more places now potentially get denied entry when they see your photo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude not coming in the minutes.
Speaker 6: Had this face where he's had this face was out, like when we go and do things where it's like I'm doing this stuff for you guys, and then somebody that's something dumb and he's just kind of like that was that's what he did with that, you know, Tyler, Tyler, you know, here we go, just don't this up. Go get your photo done. And then you got it done. He saw the receipt.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, he got it down.
Speaker 6: Like I said, my boy's not letting me down. And then he just saw that photo.
Speaker 7: He's like, put a push pin into Vancouver, Canada because that's what I'm flying into.
Speaker 3: We're good, we're solid, all right.
Speaker 2: So what's the plans for the rest of the day now, Julian and you want to go hit up one of the coasters, right like, yeah, dude, this is weird. We're bringing in babies now into podcast.
Speaker 1: He's smiling.
Speaker 2: He loves me, dude, Austin's been smiling all day, ladies.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, he loves he loves chicks.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brother, he sat down for lunch and he had eyes on Julianne.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, he's so cute. Now he hasn't even made any noise. He's just behaving in front of us.
Speaker 3: Dude, he's great.
Speaker 6: Out out of the house, he's awesome, Like just because he's so like curious.
Speaker 3: We get home and he's pissed. He's like, why the hell are you home? Yeah, dude, he's awesome.
Speaker 8: I'll sound eric. I was in awe.
Speaker 4: This guy was putting down mashed potatoes heating.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's just snacking all day.
Speaker 6: He he'll just sit there and he and he loves eating to the point where he's just like, I'm like, bro, just please be quiet.
Speaker 1: Nice. Well yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: You know, Sea World is for families, but for adults now. And I just got a shout out San Diego. By the way, San Diego is definitely one of my favorite cities to visit. If you're listening this podcasting you don't live in the area and you want to travel to San Diego, there's definitely a lot of things to do. We're staying at I want to shout it out because it's absolutely awesome. You gotta look up this place. It's called Paradise Point Resort and SPA. I'm telling you you go to this place. Look at the photos of this place that we're staying at. It looks like you're staying in Hawaii when you're walking around. They have heated pools, they have mini golf, they have bungalows that you stay and they it's surrounded by a beach. It's absolutely beautiful and it's it's two minutes from SeaWorld, so you want to stay there, get into SeaWorld real quick or.
Speaker 1: Just and then take off and go check out San Diego.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the malls in San Diego dope money, so good, so good.
Speaker 1: The gas Lamp district of San Diego. It's just legendary, so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, birthday, Yeah, as Tom and I were talking about it the other day about potentially maybe getting some dinner. Historic downtown San Diego, the Old Mexican Park that's always lots of fun.
Speaker 8: There's lots of fun.
Speaker 3: Little as up. Yeah, some goods over there. I think that might be where Sculpin's at.
Speaker 4: If you're a sports fan. I mean, Petco' is awesome. Snap Dragon is great. There's just there's so much fun stuff to do in San Diego.
Speaker 5: Did he cover all the hot spots Tyler?
Speaker 7: Yeah, once again, Randy stealing thunder. You know you mentioned the area around Peco has great bars, but you know, I guess not.
Speaker 1: Buddy.
Speaker 8: Maybe get off your phone and live in the President.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, he says, get off my phone, live in the President. Okay for people who don't know we're sharing a mic, I have my and my hand all the stand ready to take it away, and he just keeps talking. I'm like, all right, forget it.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm good.
Speaker 2: Then check out some flies to San Diego. San Diego Airport, which I flew into this morning. I was hanging out with Burke Kreischer at Resource World for a show and easily got here right away to check out SeaWorld.
Speaker 1: And thank you to everybody as SeaWorld for being so nice today.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Kelly who's helped us out all day long and checking out all these different experiences. Check out the Food Festival before it wraps up April twenty seventh. It's called Seven Seas. Google it seven Seas Food Festival. As I'm talking, there's an Orca swimming by Julianne, Randy and Tyler.
Speaker 1: The views are crazy.
Speaker 3: Kids were just screaming at Tyler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they're making so much noise because I'm.
Speaker 7: Just saying, there's a whale here and then there's a fish in the Tank's.
Speaker 1: True, he is not a whale for real.
Speaker 4: I want to point out a funny thing here that AJ is completely focused on the microphone and not the massive whales swimming.
Speaker 1: Boy, Wait, what's the AJ?
Speaker 3: That's my kid's name.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm just saying, is that what we call him now? Because I always call him.
Speaker 8: Austin Boston, a ladies man, whatever you want to call Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 6: Is I call Boston mainly too, mainly hand named Austin James with the idea of a nickname AJ. Yeah, and literally everybody besides us calls him AJ. First week, really, yeah, there was like a J and like we we'd never call him AJ, and we're like that was the intention of his.
Speaker 1: Real I honestly, that's the first time I ever heard AJ.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, a j Antonio Jose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, may Well, we're gonna go check out Sea World for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 3: Get on a roller coaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get Tyler on a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Please check out our social media at What's New Pod, and don't forget if you're gonna be out and about March thirtieth, that's a Sunday. I'm gonna be at Citadel Outlets at the Ralph Lauren store from eleven am to one pm and I'm gonna be doing a bunch of giveaways for you know what, do you show events?
Speaker 1: If you know what I'm saying, So come hang out with me.
Speaker 2: Check out my social media at Menace, m E, n ACEE and I'll hook you up.
Speaker 1: Then and then until then, keep enjoying What's New Pod. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: What's New with Menace