Speaker 1: Keep trying to push this into my mouth because you never her know how to use the microphone. Hello, welcome, appreciate it after all these years, six years almost next month, dude, I was thinking about that, and we just.
Speaker 2: Keep looking younger and young. I know.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, like we're aging backwards.
Speaker 2: I like Benjamin Button.
Speaker 1: He oh, we have so much to talk about, so much to talk about this Zeri Grimmer, Hi, Hi Brian, Hi by Elvis.
Speaker 2: I love those new glasses on you, by the way, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very Charlie Kane. Okay, Charliekane had glasses like Roundie roundish glasses. Why did you choose round over regular? Just to mix it up?
Speaker 2: Isn't I feel like regular not make someone look very distinguished? I just I just picked a frame out of the store.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were Gucci. I forgot.
Speaker 2: I did get Gucci on accident.
Speaker 1: Gucci on accident. That's a good name of the band, Gucci on Accident. No, it's fun. I love it. I love it all right anyway, Hi guys, Hi man, everybody on Instagram, Hello, everybody on YouTube, thank you for tuning in live. Okay, so we have a big weekend coming up. It's Pride. Pride parade, Eric's favorite thing the whole entire world. I remember going with Eric to various Pride parade and until I had like a heat stroke.
Speaker 2: Heat there a lot and Eric is not.
Speaker 1: No, He's not.
Speaker 2: Like a lot. I'm not a lot.
Speaker 1: We would even go get like special seats at like a restaurant and with the outdoor patty sushi. Sushi Sushi was there, huh, and we'd pay like a fee to go in there and everything. But I always remember looking at Eric and he was always like sweating red because it's always hot, no matter what, it's always hot. And you were never actually watching the parade. You are always just kind of like roaming around.
Speaker 2: When is it in July? I thought, is June not Pride month?
Speaker 1: Pride Month is June, but the parade and and and San Diego celebrates it always in June. In July, I mean July July July, I am not sure.
Speaker 2: For the reason, I think it used to be in June, and then they switched it for some reason.
Speaker 1: I don't remember why we have that, And then we have over the line. Over the line was going on last weekend and this weekend we have the Grunion Run you know what that is? Yeah, okay, the Grunion runs are going on.
Speaker 2: Nothing that I'm interested in.
Speaker 1: Well okay, and then Pride Pride Festival, and then we head into Comic Con, which is going to be insanity.
Speaker 2: That's going to be in It's going to be so fun.
Speaker 1: I like I said, I get to cover it for Coca News because you're kind of a big deal I am. And guess what what on the sixteenth, three o'clock on the Dot. If I don't get there at three o'clock on the dot, it's released. I pick up my police press pass. Oh yeah, for what for the news?
Speaker 2: Because i'm media police press pass. I have no idea, but that means you probably can get into like I don't know whatever. No, no, no.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see live ones. I only like I'm watching them on TV. Speaking of murder scenes, Dexter started up again. Did you see that Dexter resurrection? I've watched every single Dexter?
Speaker 2: Have you? I have watched it?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. And so it started on Friday. They drop every Friday, and it's on HBO. No, it's on Paramount. Plus.
Speaker 2: I have a bone to pick with you. By the way, first of all, like I said on this, I'm pissed at you.
Speaker 1: Two things he's got some big story about and the only two words he would give me about the story are baloney nips.
Speaker 2: I'm already I'm already highly critical, okay.
Speaker 1: And then I have a new slang term that Evan laid on me, and I want to know if you know what it means. Probably, And then I looked up some brand new ones and I'm going to give you a quiz because they're all gen Z stuff, of course, so we'll see if I'm sure i'll know him. Okay, So proceed with the bone.
Speaker 2: This is all your fault, okay, breaking getting me involved in breaking back.
Speaker 1: But you've been you washed white lotus.
Speaker 2: I did now, didny fiance?
Speaker 1: I'm ama love Island?
Speaker 2: Oh you watched it? I'm so did you watch it? Okay?
Speaker 1: I made it through the credits.
Speaker 2: Wait, I thought it was you that told me to watch it. You. Oh sorry, I'm not pissed at you. I'm pissed at you, Brian No.
Speaker 1: Because it is so produced and that it is so like these people obviously just want to be like artists or singers or it's ridiculous, like they're all dancing in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, those aren't the people though, that's just like some fake TikTok crap they put it they do for their opening ceremony, sort of stick.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Those aren't the actual people.
Speaker 2: Did you not watch it?
Speaker 1: I only watched the credits. I'm like, I'm not watching this.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it.
Speaker 1: But it had names. They had names next to each one of the girls who would do a dance, like.
Speaker 3: The opening credits is has nothing to do with the show. You have to watch more than thirty seconds to understand where the shows what's going.
Speaker 1: But then why would they have names next to each person? Watch?
Speaker 2: Watch too many? It is a train wreck that you can't stop watching. It is that it is, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Are they all beautiful?
Speaker 2: They're all hot, and they're well some of them are, some of them are. I don't even know how they got on there. There is one girl that is a train wreck of facial surgery as young as she is, like chin filler is bad.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she got herself a chin it is.
Speaker 2: Anyways, they're on the show just to be whores. Yeah, literally, Well are they unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Are they like pixelating having sex and the pixelation?
Speaker 3: No, they're just they have a rule you can never show nudi on the show, so even when they shower, they have to shower and underwear. So but if they're doing stuff, you know, provocative stuff they do under the covers, so you hear you, you can what's going on, you just can't see anything.
Speaker 1: A bunch of like people rumbling under blame.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty cool sleep in the same room, which is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 1: So funny they don't have all like I saw all the beds, but I didn't realize that they all of them slept in the same room in the scene.
Speaker 3: So when they do it, they're doing it next to a bunch of other sometimes so multiple of them.
Speaker 1: And then I got annoyed with Adriana Maatics that she came out. She was like looking all hot.
Speaker 2: Like oh, and she literally makes an appearance for like five The whole time on the show was like five minutes.
Speaker 3: She does show up multiple times, but it's really only there to deliver bad news.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also I hate her personality. She's like the most fake like host ever.
Speaker 2: She literally comes out and goes Okay, Cameron, you're single. And then she disappears like they underutilize her for sure, and it makes her really insufferable kind of on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, well I I just give me their shot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're really gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm going to fast forward through the opening because that it's like literally three minutes.
Speaker 2: Wait, what episode are you on? Eric? I don't even know. It just all runs together, but I couldn't even tell you what episode I was on. Yea, honestly, episodes, all.
Speaker 1: The hidden cameras, it's just hidden cameras, and they just like they play games.
Speaker 2: They do have challenges, yes, and like and there's sex games. Yeah. They're so slutty, like it's like put on a blindfold and you're gonna make out with all these people and then they it is and wants the best kisser.
Speaker 3: That's by far the most boring part of the show. Yeah, No one cares about them being slutty. It's all them like they're like relationship dynamics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then are automatics will come out and she'll go, okay, like raise your hand if you if you want to opt for the person that you just kiss while blindfolded, and the guy will stand up and then the girl won't. Then the girl gets pissed, and then the guy will come back and go, you know, can I talk to you for a second?
Speaker 1: Good stuff?
Speaker 2: And then I thought you were going to stand up too, and she was like no, I was totally falling in love with you, you asshole.
Speaker 3: Like there there's a couple of moments that are like genuinely like blockbuster level rom coms. They're like that you could not like, you couldn't script in a million years, that are so good, and then they fall apart the last second. It's like a train wreck and it's incredible. It's something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well your fault, dang. I don't know how I lumped you into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know because I was telling because I like shaded Brian last week because he said, don't I don't talk about it was on the air, and then like I brought it.
Speaker 2: Up and he's like, and the Housewife started on Friday, or which.
Speaker 1: Who's on it now?
Speaker 2: It's Emily Shannon, Tamera, Gina Gina's back. Yeah, is what's her name? The real rich one that's married to the plastic surgeon.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, yes, I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of her name.
Speaker 2: And then the the one that was Heather, Heather, and then Debreu yes, Heather, debro I can't stand.
Speaker 1: And then Vickie's not back though, yeah no, And then it's the and Shannon is back, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there's another girl I can't remember her name, but she's already starting drawing. She was on last season.
Speaker 1: Didn't like Shianna get buzzed for do you yes? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Last thing I'll say on Love Island though, if you're gonna watch it, you have to commit to it because it's like thirty four episodes and they're all an hour each.
Speaker 2: Well, and it is a ton to watch. It's yeah, but it is.
Speaker 1: Can you pop in and out? Like, can't you just pop out?
Speaker 2: You can? You can? So hard to it is, but you can do other things while you're watching it. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Marie and Antonio, my roommates, have never seen White Lotus. So I went back and I said, okay, let's start at the beginning. You guys, I do you remember how incredibly good the first one was great? Like, now I'm thinking because I thought I liked the third one the best, and now I'm like, wait, the first one was so good.
Speaker 2: I liked the only part I loved. The second one I did too. I love that one too, But Jennifer Cool, it's just what made it.
Speaker 1: Oh she makes the first one.
Speaker 2: Now I don't hear from our anymore because she's so famous.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to reach out and you need to pull some strings, and you need to you need to use your.
Speaker 2: Contact at Laura leveraging your friendships for our personal game.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what I was going to do? What I was going to pull a card to try to get pool passes to the Lafayette for Jodie's birthday.
Speaker 2: Which is on Saturday.
Speaker 1: If you're watching Jody Happy Birthday. But I was going to pull the like because I don't think that they have them available. I think these these kind of pool passes are sold out, like in advance, like for the Gaylord Resort, you know the Gay.
Speaker 2: Lords that's booked up for ever forever.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's kind of similar. So I was going to pull the no, not not do you know who I am?
Speaker 2: Not that, but dark we have three thousand.
Speaker 1: No. I was going to say something like I'm in the media. I'm a news report.
Speaker 2: Oh please don't do that.
Speaker 1: Why not? Okay, I'll do a feature piece on you. I kind of want to actually just what.
Speaker 3: You're coming to flash your police press pass and you're like, I work with the media.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: That could? It could?
Speaker 2: Hey, I think i'd ban you just because that's so like I'm so pretentious.
Speaker 1: It might I might have rules that go along with the police press pass.
Speaker 2: I think so revoked. It's also like it's so incredibly pretentious too.
Speaker 1: I know I never that way. I never ad I know, but like in order I want, I wanted like to do this for Jody's birthday because we really wanted to.
Speaker 2: Have planned ahead.
Speaker 1: I know. But like I'm a bad friend. I realized I was. I was a bad friend last night. Well I felt really bad because and Jody brought up a good point. She's like, you know, I am always thinking about girlfriends and like what we're gonna do for birthdays and stuff ahead of time, and like nobody's called me to ask me like what I want to do or I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, wait she said that to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I appreciate it though, No, And it's not like she was bagging on me at all. Not no, no, no no, And I said, you know what, you are so right. You always are the first one to plan like something, to think about other people. You've got so much on your plate. Yeah, and I feel like I have so much on my plate. But that's no excuse. Everybody has stuff on their plate. So I apologize for being not a good friend because that's not okay, that's not okay. So I owned up to being a bad friend.
Speaker 3: Who cares right, well, don Laurie, you know you deserve a pool past thet.
Speaker 2: Right now? How are you trying to be a good friend? And then maybe they'll give you one, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And then we got to talk about the Unarious Academy of Science, which I covered in a news story. But first, your hair looks really good, does it?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm really trying to work with it.
Speaker 2: I'm getting Karen vibes today. You literally look like sorry, the side part.
Speaker 1: The side part gives me care, But yeah.
Speaker 2: It does really with the where you call it the lankingham with the bob with the bob with the side part, yeah, I wouldn't have to disagree with my No, you like the side part. I like your hair today. I like it all right, I like it short, like I think last week looked really good.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna cho I'm gonna put ponytail next for the Thursday episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know my soccer mom vibe.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Soccer mom's very young.
Speaker 2: Make sure you lemons. No.
Speaker 1: Now, it's all about alo and like, oh, what's that other one that everybody's getting. It starts with the v I think, oh, yes, it's like super duper uh soft, like the softest material, and everybody's buying like men and women or something like that something but vora, oh, I've heard them, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: But I will say I was a Lulu Lemon hater and I ended up buying a pair of their like one of their men's They they actually are pretty incredible. They're not worth the price, but they are pretty nice price.
Speaker 1: My Lululemon black leggings are my babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're nice.
Speaker 1: I take care of those things like you wouldn't believe. I never put them in the dryer. I always like hang them up. I always make sure that they're like perfect, because there's the most comfortable thing on the planet. I have a give you camel They do not give me cameltoe. And there was a big controversy with Lululemon where girls were like bending over in like yoga class and they were see through.
Speaker 2: Eh, they're not where you could see like lip.
Speaker 1: No, you could just like see like kind of bare butt a little bit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, awful.
Speaker 1: No, that was a while ago. So I don't even know if that's happening. All right, So Eric has some story and all the only words he gave me were blowna nips, yes, sod d dun dun dunt dun. Story time with Eric.
Speaker 2: Rimmer, Thank you, Laura Kane and Brian thank you. Don't thank me.
Speaker 1: He's already skeptical, so I know that's okay, Yeah, okay, okay, because this is something that would happen to me.
Speaker 2: So the fact that it happened to somebody else, I think is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Let me just build some tension real quick and explain why I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: Getting my hopes up yet. Last week you told a story and had an amazing setup involved a massage and a bathroom incident, and I went, oh, this is gonna end so amazing, and then it just kind of ended with no payoff when nothing happened. Yes it did. They dug in her butt and then put nothing else right on her face. Nothing happened. She could have got pink eye only if she had like actual crap coming out. Maybe she did.
Speaker 1: No, I disagreed with Brian. I thought it was really funny. But then again, I know who it was on the down low, me too though, somebody in our orbit. So I that made me laugh even harder.
Speaker 2: But like again, like nothing actually happened.
Speaker 1: Somebody in like my orbit.
Speaker 2: Well that's just I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: You give me dirty looks right now. You're giving me like really really scary dirty looks.
Speaker 2: Laura's pretending that she's cooler than she is. Oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of Eric right now. I'm scared that I did.
Speaker 2: Don't be scared, Okay, I'm Laura Kane. What what what do you get when you cross human sperm with a goat?
Speaker 1: What do you get when you cross human sperm with a goat? A goat?
Speaker 2: Man? I don't know, kicked out of petting zoo. That's sick.
Speaker 1: That is sick?
Speaker 2: And you are where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Man? Band? From life? Your band? From life, your band from Instagram? You're band from YouTube? Did you no? I am because they're dumb. Well, you're laughing at you because you always laugh. That's why I laugh. Look at Brian. Brian has a stone face.
Speaker 2: You two have no sense of.
Speaker 1: Brian laughs at your jokes all the time.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know, I'm not that that style of joke. Just the set up in the immediate punchline is just dah.
Speaker 1: Before you get you get to your blogey nope story. Yes, would you please stand up to show everybody the red on red on red with the red book.
Speaker 2: I don't think he can well, just how.
Speaker 1: He can hold up his leg? Okay, so stand up? Okay, so here we got here. We got red like like wow tomato crazy like almost me on red.
Speaker 2: They look even more red on camera.
Speaker 1: Okay, now lift up your lift up your foot with the red pants. We have red shoes. With the red shoes, we have red socks. Inside his backpack was a red like book. I don't know if that was like your little notebook or whatnot.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's actually not.
Speaker 1: And then Brian's you look like half a bowery.
Speaker 2: Here here's the book.
Speaker 1: What did.
Speaker 2: The hell is how to Live with a huge penis, Advice, Meditations and wisdom for men who have too much?
Speaker 1: A minute, who bought that for you? You bought that for yourself?
Speaker 2: This feels like too good to be true.
Speaker 1: Did you buy that for yourself?
Speaker 2: Like you plan this? Wait?
Speaker 1: Where did you get that?
Speaker 2: That's funny Amazon? And you bought that for yourself?
Speaker 1: It was I couldn't what what's it like? Does it give you chips and stuff?
Speaker 2: Read it?
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell your blogey story.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the bolognynd.
Speaker 2: So a friend of mine's husband, they were at home and he said, I think something's wrong. You're gonna have to take me to the hospital.
Speaker 1: What was that? What was having?
Speaker 2: Like? What? Just weird start to the story. Yeah, so something was like he was having a hard time breathing, like his heart was beating really fascinating. So he'd been under a lost stress. So she took him to the hospital. They did the EKG thing and he was in such a state when he left that and everything was fine, thank goodness. But he forgot to take off two of the receptors.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because he put a bunch of those on you, and.
Speaker 2: They still had the wires sticking out like the metal with the wires. So they were meeting some friends for dinner. So they pulled up to the restaurant and he had kind of just like a like a V neck shirt on, you know, shirt like a polar shirt, polo shirt okay, And he said, I'm going to go see if I can get reservations for this restaurant. And there were three girls at the hostess stand, teenage girls. And he walked up and said, yes, can I get a reservation for for four for so and so? And all three girls looked at him like a gross and they were.
Speaker 1: Like you know and just giving him ye say that.
Speaker 2: No, but they he said, they were just looking at me like I was disgusting. And he got the reservation. He walked by a mirror and he goes, I was just going to check myself out and noticed that he had huge nips, like big nips sticking out. He said it was like a tent. They were huge. He screamed like was like oh my god, him just like when in the bathroom ripped them off.
Speaker 1: Okay, this definitely wasn't cool enough to be nip rings. No, there was like something obviously.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with the like utters. Yeah, like he just nursed like a dozen kittens.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to let him in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So okay, Now now I have to ask a question, not of you, because you don't usually partake in a woman's body, but Brian over here, has have you ever had a situation? Have you seen bloona nips up close? Do you know what boloona nips are?
Speaker 2: I know what you're referencing, but now I've seen pictures of them. I have you have?
Speaker 1: Okay, you could? You like boobs?
Speaker 2: Boobs are great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like boobs? Yeah, so you've saw you've seen in person severe like for real, like the bolooney slice nips.
Speaker 2: This is another reason that I'm scarred for life about women. I saw a botched boob job with the huge bologna nips and the scarring, and then one nip was pointing east and one was pointing like this straight, and I.
Speaker 1: Was all like, yeah, why would they give you a bologny nip?
Speaker 2: They were huge, like pepperoni. I don't think they can give that to you. You already have already. But the play was gross.
Speaker 1: They say that your nipples are the colors of your lips that like like your natural your natural lip, oh, your natural lips.
Speaker 2: Oh do you know what this one sent me the other night?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: A boot pick?
Speaker 1: No, no, but there's reasons behind it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to send them a picture of.
Speaker 1: Like a full on like like glitteris vagina.
Speaker 2: I was horrified, no wonder, I couldn't sleep last night. Wait, this is after?
Speaker 1: This is after one two three, four, five, six, seven, eight eight that night and then one two three four two days prior, he's sending me all sorts of Christmas stuff, SpongeBob Christmas Christmas trees, because you know how I hate seeing Christmas stuff in summer, and he's doing this to bother me. So he sends me Christmas stuff and then out of the blue, like out of one of the Christmas things like Christmas jingle Christmas like ornaments, and then a puppet puking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: And so then I'm like, you know what, I'm going to fight fire with fire. So I went and I googled, like this the most clinical vagina I could find.
Speaker 2: It looked like a sitting in the middle of like a I saw. It was weird. That I thought she had sent you like a nude and I was like, oh, what the full Oh I don't know. Oh, typically you don't send back, you know, clinical genitalium response to Christmas Tree, Well.
Speaker 1: To him, yes, because I'm fighting fire with fire.
Speaker 2: Well, it started when I was watching something like Thursday Night and it was a twenty four hour Christmas channel, and I was like, oh, Laura might enjoy this. Here's a funny question.
Speaker 3: Let's say let's say you guys are sharing a hotel room and Laura's like, oh, I'm a change real quick, like don't worry about it, Like it's fine, and are you like I'm getting out of here?
Speaker 1: Or he'd be fine with me, like, are you gonna.
Speaker 2: Go hide in the corner? No, he'd want.
Speaker 1: I can walk around topless, no problem in my undies.
Speaker 2: Yeah without bottomless though, No, No, you'd freak out.
Speaker 1: He would not.
Speaker 2: I would just put I would just put my sleep mask on, he would.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Laura's like, I'm gonna put on a bathing sea real quick. You're like, see, I would turn the other way.
Speaker 1: I know better than to drop trow in front of him. I can drop my top.
Speaker 2: I think that's so extreme.
Speaker 1: He just prefers not to see that part of a woman.
Speaker 2: I think when I look at Laura that she looks like a Barbie doll. She's got big boobs, and then it's just smooth down there with no openings because I.
Speaker 1: Have no orifices. But I don't poop anything.
Speaker 2: I don't do any of you don't poop. Yeah, so she's like a Barbie doll.
Speaker 1: Well, that's actually, I don't know, weird or maybe nice.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I know, I'm not sure. I don't think it's nice. It's the razure of your woman.
Speaker 1: Who Okay, So before we get to your double d yes, so Evan says to me, she's the one that brought up riz okay, And I didn't know what riz was. I guess it's like an old term charisma, like, oh my gosh, she's really showing rizk. And then she was like, oh my gosh, I saw Amanda in this play in the play at school. She ate it up like she left no crumbs.
Speaker 2: That's an old one too.
Speaker 1: That's an I don't know, okay, that was it was a while ago. Then she's like mom for this new internship, she's gonna she has this culinary internship. It's a really cool thing. And she's like, I'm going to put my BEDUSSI into it. I'm putting all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I'm gonna be honest though, But that's not like a that's not a widespread like lexicon thing. That's like kind of a weird use case where she like, butdussy is a word, but like it's not. You're not going to hear that all the time. But gen z, even that just sounds dirty. It's really not.
Speaker 1: It kind of is. And I said it at work and then I realized, Yeah, you shouldn't do that, I realized. And I said it in front of a guy who's the kind of guy who would not knark on me, but he he might. And you know, we always have to take these like lengthy tests or these lengthy courses want like every six months about like sexual harassment, violence in the workplace, blah blah blah blah blah blah. So we had just taken the one about like what to say what it says? So I said, hey, my daughter just said this funny word to me, but DOESSI you know what it means? And I go, I go, you know what Mike, you are putting your does into into your work right now? And He's like, what, I.
Speaker 2: Go, you really don't know how to read around?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what it sounds for?
Speaker 2: Idea? Just sounds? I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you think it means.
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: Uh not?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And no.
Speaker 3: Also, to be fair, it has like a dozen definitions depending on context.
Speaker 1: Back ass and pussy. You're putting your back ass.
Speaker 2: And that is awful.
Speaker 3: But also when you say the word but does he No one is actually breaking it down and thinking of it as those three terms.
Speaker 2: It is just it's thing. It has a own kind of vague definition now just it just works in the context it's used.
Speaker 1: So I just thought i'd bring that up because I just, you know, want to keep us current.
Speaker 2: You put your PODISSI into everything I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I would not recommend maintaining that word.
Speaker 1: That's not very And I said, you know what that means? I go back up back ads and then I went down there, I doubled down, I went, you know what. I looked at him, and I said, because our our main offices are in San Antonio, Texas, I said, you know what, should I just book my flight to San Antonio right now, because that's where the h R is I go. Why don't I just get online on Southwest and on yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to do you just want to email HR just say hey, I committed a skinfram Actually, if you want to learn some current lingo.
Speaker 3: Stuff now, but if you want to hear like genuine usage, you should watch Love Island because they're all twenty Really it's so annoying.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, And why do all the men have their shirts open till to their navel?
Speaker 1: Why? I have to that's what they all look beautiful.
Speaker 3: The chicks I think, have to wear britinis during the day and the guys half just where they're like bathing suits and god no shirts and they can't like they can't and go in the pool either.
Speaker 2: So no, it's still annoying.
Speaker 1: How does one take a shower in your underwear?
Speaker 2: You just have to, like, I have.
Speaker 3: No clue because you don't see it still because they have like frost glass. But I know that they're not allowed to shower naked.
Speaker 1: Su Wow. Okay, So I looked up some other terms, like the most current terms I could find, and I want to know if you guys know what these means dry texting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it means you suck a texting and you're boring to talk to over text.
Speaker 1: You're a dry texting when you short boring text.
Speaker 2: Yes, Laura's like, I love you, You're my soulmate.
Speaker 1: I just you know what, I think you're doing such a great job on the podcast here. You know what, I appreciate you being with me for all these years, and I'm such I'm so blessed to have you in my life. You mean the world to me, and I just wanted you to know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, oh, it's just okay, Yeah, that's dry. Although that's a little more than.
Speaker 1: Literally like and and he doesn't mean it in a mean way, but he only texts with one finger.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, it really just means someone who like will like will respond to what you say, but no way that there is no room like they don't, they don't continue the conversation. I don't. And that's what anybody I'm I'm the worst texterer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to learn how to do the double finger text.
Speaker 2: I'm always shocked when I see I'll say to people, my god, you text so fast. Okay, like I'm the total hunting.
Speaker 1: Peck, Like, do you know how to tie type?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can type super fast.
Speaker 1: We need to Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 2: It's me?
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you know what no cap is? No no cap?
Speaker 2: No cap means you're not lying good.
Speaker 1: Yes, it means like no cap. I just wrote this on on my on an Instagram post because he took a funny picture of Charlie's hair. Because Charlie when he was born, his hair stuck up straight like I'm not like three inches. It was funny as heck. But I took a picture of him and his hair was sticking up straight on the on FaceTime, and I said, no cap, Charlie was born with his hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should refrain, probably.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have the right technically that's the right usage, but it doesn't have the right flow to it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it didn't I know, but you know what, just let me.
Speaker 2: Just try yesify they have no idea.
Speaker 1: Make something fabulous or glam I'm gonna yesify it.
Speaker 2: He don't use that one.
Speaker 3: That one's actually like me is cringe. Yeah, it is actually really cringe. That's like a that's a really particular case.
Speaker 1: I didn't make these up, I just looked them up.
Speaker 2: I'm just I always wanted I just don't want you to try to adopt these. Please don't l just take the L. What does that happen? Lost?
Speaker 1: Take the loss, and then saying goes with w win take the wing. N PC.
Speaker 2: Means non player character, what the how do you know? A lot?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: NPC is a video game term. It means someone like in the video game that you can't play.
Speaker 1: Ass, you're out of touch, you're you're just so.
Speaker 3: It's like a fake person with no like the robotic Yeah, they're like they have no they're not like a real person.
Speaker 2: They have no personality because they're fake. They're not real. Oh my god. N PC.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if this is giant or gant yacht's yacht? Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: There's a couple different words. One is just having like a big appaction. It's to somebody's curves or among other It could also just no reaction, like if you.
Speaker 1: See somebody walking down the street who has like a nice looking at.
Speaker 2: Or sometimes it's paired with yeat damn oh I've heard that. Okay, it's always in reference.
Speaker 3: To someone's but though basically, okay, caught in four K, I love that one. It's like the same as saying caught red handed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because four K is like you know, four K is like the most like ultra high resolution. So it just means you're exposed doing something wrong.
Speaker 2: It's literally the same as cotton red hand, like red handed.
Speaker 1: Core core core core co r E yeah, cr E cr E like cause you know there's like cottage core. There's there's this core in that core.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: It means aesthetic that feels artsy and emotional. It's core.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of that. Okay, these are so annoying.
Speaker 1: Canon event I do like these.
Speaker 2: Okay, canon cannon event, like a cannon in August.
Speaker 1: I think it's August nineteenth. Actually it's a big cannon event canon event for you.
Speaker 2: And I candid cannon. So in terms of cannon in the usage of.
Speaker 1: If you shot a cannon, no, that's the way it's spelled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not that. If you ever like read a book series and there's some questions about what is like supposed to be like the true of the true events happened within that book. That's the cannon, the official cannon, or like you know, you feel like the cannon of the Bible, the canonicity. I feel like I need to go back to school.
Speaker 1: A cannon event is a life defining moment.
Speaker 2: It comes from one of the cross Spider Verse movies. Oh my God, Spider Verse.
Speaker 1: Usually dramatic, dramatic, and kind of painful.
Speaker 2: It means something that is unavoidable. You have to go through it and you have to like pull, like learn a lesson from it. Okay, gate keep I hate this. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It means keeping something cool or helpful to yourself, like not letting people in on legacy.
Speaker 3: So if you post an Instagram story about some really good food, they're like, where's that?
Speaker 2: You're like, I Don't'm not gonna tell you. I don't want people to come here. That's gatekeeping. Brick brick what context?
Speaker 1: I no? Okay, it just means cold weather.
Speaker 2: That's never heard that? Okay, no one uses that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What I've heard of?
Speaker 1: And this? What does this stand for?
Speaker 2: B f f R Best Friends Forever and for real.
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding ding be freaking for real. I'm going to use that for you.
Speaker 2: B F f r.
Speaker 1: Okay, Eric, you frigging for.
Speaker 2: Real, Laura Kane, why don't you take your but out of here? Like I don't.
Speaker 3: But this is actually kind of old now not it doesn't really get used.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, hey, I'm just hey, I'm just now.
Speaker 2: Old also just means a couple of months old. But mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Those kind of slang terms go away pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Some of those other ones have been have been like circulating for a while now. I've kind of stayed there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has every time Laura stands up on them all. Yeah, d but the emphasis is you gotta really put on the g y the yeah, like it's it's heavy there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, girl, cue some kind of music because this is the big of our famous infamous doubt the segment, not the trickets.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't hype it up that much. We talk we talk about like you know what, Beverly Hills Housewives.
Speaker 1: People love that ship, don't go we worship.
Speaker 2: Numbers are not so peaking for them anyways. So the other night I saw Superman. Okay, I'm gonna go see this, I think.
Speaker 1: Can I just say one thing before you give your review? When Evan and I saw this the actor in that movie. It was a show called Hollywood. It was like a series. We both looked at each other. She was in high school, and we're like, I think that might be the most handsome man on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Okay, he really is good looking. He is very good looking, handsome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so bring it. What was it? Spill it?
Speaker 2: It was good?
Speaker 1: Okay, he didn't like it.
Speaker 2: No, I liked there was a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Okay. In comparison to the original, Christopher reeves.
Speaker 2: Nothing can compare to that. Nothing. Well, you know what, I don't think those movies are that good. I'll be honest. I really don't think they hold up. I have watched the original Superman so many times.
Speaker 1: It was incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean just the effects and stuff were so great.
Speaker 1: The well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just loved the fantasy of all of it and everything.
Speaker 1: This one, there was a lot of it was too nice or something.
Speaker 2: He's very nice, very kind. Well, he's very it's a car It's a little bit of the more like less serious take on it, which I think is good because like the Zack Snyder Mans two one was so grim. Yeah, it was very grim, but there were elements that I liked.
Speaker 1: The don't say about don't you might not want to spoil the the I know there's like some cameos, the first like the first cameo you see.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's too many. Really no, there wasn't a lot.
Speaker 1: Well the one I read I was like, what he's in this?
Speaker 2: Like who he was?
Speaker 1: His dad?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just a casting though, that's not a cameo.
Speaker 1: What okay, I'll just say it, Bradley Cooper made a cameo.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that a cameo or he just appears, he appears in it. I don't know, like, oh yeah, that's not that's not I don't remember that at all. It's the Space Parents. Oh yeah, yeah, okay, it's not really a spoiler though, No, so okay, and that's all done via like so flashback. Yeah. For him to calm down, they put him in this like oscillating chair and there's all these screens around him and they're like, would you like to watch words from your parents? And so he's watching all these old home movies. But like when he goes there's a scene where he goes back, like it's not Bradley Cooper but now that you say it, I remember, but it's all a flashback.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, are there other cameos in there that are I just that's just.
Speaker 2: What I read. Anyway, I did not that I remember.
Speaker 1: Evan saw it and Charlie saw it. They both liked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, for the most part, it was good. There was just a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Is there a Lewis Lane?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And who is Rachel.
Speaker 2: Bronson from Fabulous Missus Mazel? She is very pretty? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And does she play like the like the similar Lowis Lane, like like very little more modern, you know.
Speaker 2: But but it was interesting because Marco Kidder, who was the original Lewis Lane. It was odd how she kind of resembled her a lot, Yeah, in just facial features, and because Margo Kidder when she was young she was beautiful, I know, perfect Leis l Yeah, she was the perfect Lost and she did a really good job. I'm gonna go see it. I actually famously hate Superman. I think Superman's one of the most boring, like comic book characters. He's just so personality less. He's just a man who has like every power ever. So yeah, we'll see. But it was it was entertaining. I'd say the second half more than the first half.
Speaker 1: Sure, and number one Superman. I'll always be Christopher Reeve. Yeah, you gotta give us that.
Speaker 2: I don't. There's a new documentary with Christopher Reeve on Netflix.
Speaker 1: I think like it's already on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it just I think it's on Netflix. Don't hold me to that, but I think it's on.
Speaker 1: Did I just did I mention on the show or didn't meension beforehand that Dexter just started up again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You just did. Oh you're getting old dementia.
Speaker 1: No, it's just too many things in my brain.
Speaker 2: That's dementia. The guy who played jar Jar Binks literally almost jumped off a bridge. So in the new Star Wars documentary, Best says he almost jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge because of all the hate meal he got for playing jar Jar Binks in the prequels.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 3: It is actually like it's only gotten worse since the Otern that's really propagated.
Speaker 2: It is insane.
Speaker 1: It's not his fault that they created such a dumb character.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In the new Disney Plus series Light and Magic, Best says, quote, I thought it was my fault. I was twenty six years old, which should have felt like the beginning of something quite wonderful, felt like the end. One night, he found himself on the Brooklyn Bridge and he didn't even remember how he got there, but he stepped onto the outside of the bridge and was leaning on one of the pillars, and he thought to himself, quote, I'll show every single one of them what y'all did to me. I'm going to make every one of you feel what you did to me. But just as he was about to end it all, augusta wind blew at him and almost knocked him off the bridge. Instead of going with it, he resisted and grabbed onto the pillar to keep from falling. He says, I got happy that I was afraid. It meant I wanted to live.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sad. Yeah, gosh, you maybe just don't want to be famous at all. I mean, my gosh. Oh you know, did you ever see the movie Project X?
Speaker 2: No, with the neo Nazi movie. Yeah, that's American history.
Speaker 1: No, there's a there's something called Project X because there's you know, the train Wreck series that's on Netflix. They have a new one and it's called the Real Project X. This girl in Amsterdam. I think she's sixteen, and she created a Facebook invite for his sixteenth birthday party. Instead of putting it private, she pushed public. Oh no, and it just grew and grew and grew. And this little tiny town in the Netherlands or wherever it was, people it just word word kept spreading and spreading and spreading, and thousands upon thousands of people came hoping to like recreate this movie. And they did like throw barriers at police, and they did like throw Molotov cocktails, and they did like there was there was like a rumor that one like people were dying, but that turned out not to be true. But it's really interesting. It's the newest train wreck on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh watch to watch that.
Speaker 1: It's like unbelievable. This poor girl, she feels so bad. She's like, I just wanted a sixteenth birthday party, but I pushed the wrong button.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So anyway, okay, not Laura A special correspondent Laura oh Ya and now from Straight from Hollywood, Special corresponded Laura Kane. Do you remember the magazine Harper's Bizarre can't believe that's still in publications it's a woman's old school magazine. They put together a list of the fifty hottest men of all time, and I'm going to read you their list of the top fifteen, and I want to get your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you what if my name's on that list?
Speaker 1: I am sorry, but it isn't. I know. I know the talent thinks he's famous, but these are like super famous people. Oh god, Chris Hemsworth is fifteen.
Speaker 2: Who Chris, Oh, hey, close enough, I remember you were there. I'm sorry him. No, okay, you didn't get a mistake.
Speaker 1: He also got a mistaken for Elton John. He's also been mistaken for the guy on Modern Family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you don't look red hair and car if you look at anything like I know, I think he's making these up. An Ron Howard, No, I don't look anything like that. I've been there when I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, whatever, Okay, So number fourteen is Henry Henry cavill yep, oh, that is absolutely okay. Michael B. Jordan is thirteen, Bill Scarsguard is twelve. Our Bowl Boy Keanu Reeves is eleven. Elvis Presley is number ten.
Speaker 2: No, yes, I don't think it was actually that true.
Speaker 1: When he was a young man, he was the most beautiful man on the almost besides this other dude, most beautiful man on the planet. He was so incredibly handsome when he was young. I'm assuming it's the young Elvis Presley, Jacob Alordie, the dude from Saltburn. Hot as hell, yes, but not uniquely hot. He's just like stereotypically green flag waiver over jealousy. Harrison Ford boy is eight Batman. Yeah, and that's cool because he's like really he was.
Speaker 3: Because also he was like at the everymanlicing guy. Yes, super plain, super attractive, young guy, just.
Speaker 1: Rugged and yeah rugged. Jason Momoa is seven okay? Aaron Tyler Johnson, Aaron Taylor Johnson, I mean Taylor Johnson. Sorry, I do know he is.
Speaker 2: The ladies are quite fond of him. What is he in? He was in what's that movie? Kick Ass? He was in The New Okay, I don't just look it up.
Speaker 1: Bad Bunny is five? Hell no, the Calvin Klein ad Okay, I'm gonna say Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 2: I don't see it is number four.
Speaker 1: Oh he's another rugged looking He's no Harrison Ford, Come on, Lenny Kravitz Okay, I wonder if he's still celibate. Remember he was celibate for like nine years or something like that. He said, why there's music playing? You can't play?
Speaker 2: You just pulled up your phone and started playing. I know.
Speaker 1: It was like start watching reels.
Speaker 2: Yeah what No. I was trying to find something, but I didn't realize that music was.
Speaker 1: Uh Tupac Shakurs number two, Oh no, no, and number one. And he guesses of all time, the most hottest man.
Speaker 2: Of all time, Humphrey Bogart.
Speaker 1: No, but you're in the you're in the right range.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the guy? And he smoked, Oh, well, that doesn't help every man from that time period I know. And wait from what period?
Speaker 1: That era like the old old classic film era.
Speaker 2: It's a guy from Cis and King and it wasn't good looking.
Speaker 1: You don't think James Dean was good looking.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He's very much the brad Pit of his time. But he died so No, but he was really good looking too when he was young. This guy died young, really young, in a car crash.
Speaker 2: Oh, James Dean, there you go, James Dean.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. Harper's bizarre that's what they said.
Speaker 2: Bizarre.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming up on Thursday, I'm going to tell you about my trip to the Unarious Academy of Science. You maybe have driven by it Uranus No, No, Unarious and it is a magnolia and the heart of alcohol. Oh, you've probably driven by it one hundred times. No, we're going to talk. I'm talking about it, actually know because I did a story on it and have your opinion.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to give his opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give fact.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. That wasn't the woman that found it a kind of a crackpot that would go stand on top of mountains and they'd wait for UFOs to land.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about I think we'll talk about it on Thursday. And then I have seven things that neuroscience says you should do every day, Okay, and these seven things, no, will improve your life to the fullest extent.
Speaker 2: I have skincare.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, didn't you have a present for me or something?
Speaker 2: No, not a present for you, but I have skincare things for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have skin another skincare, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to read you a little nugget out of the how to Live with a Big Penis Book.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, that's all coming up on Thursday. Hey, thanks for watching on Instagram. Guys, thank you for so much muching on YouTube and listening and love your podcast.
Speaker 2: I love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you, I love you, my sweet babies. Bye,