Speaker 1: I've been writing about and investigating UFOs for well over twenty years, and most of that time I've been employed full time to do that work. I've written dozens of articles, I've been on many UFO programs, and I'm often interviewed by news outlets. Claims from credible witnesses of incredible things have inspired me to keep an open mind to the extraordinary possibilities when it comes to the nature of UFOs, often referred to as UAP when it comes to the scientific investigation. The goal of this podcast is to provide critible news and information to ground this cosmic conversation. Welcome to Open minds UAP News. Hello, and welcome to Open Mind UFO Radio where Open minds UAP Radio. Now. I am your host, Alejandro Rojas, and I have with me Jason McClellan.
Speaker 2: Hello, Jason, Hey, Alejandro, Good to see you, buddy, Just.
Speaker 1: Like the old days. For those of you who are new to the show, like some of the people who've joined because of Denn of Geek, Jason and I started Open minds UFO News, I think we called it at the time in what was it, twenty eleven, probably twenty ten, probably twenty ten yeah, yeah, so quite some time ago, and then it was the weekly podcast. In fact, some of you subscribers, because it's the same podcast feed that we use today, you know, probably hurt those shows way back in the day. Although things were a lot more fun back then.
Speaker 2: UFOs in general were a lot more fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, back when, you know, there was just when they weren't so popular in a mainstream thing. It was kind of like, you know, we're flying under the radar. We're kind of this niche group where people are just exploring and talking and thinking about things and not as intense about everything as ar these days.
Speaker 2: And the research community was was a hell of a lot of fun. It was very cordial, very everybody was excited to chip in and contribute and work together and hear different ideas and bounce ideas off of each other, not just you know, fish for the answer they wanted to hear or you know, push a certain agenda. People were very curious about finding the truth and working together to get there.
Speaker 1: And you know, you and I and I don't think people realize this. For ten years or so or longer, we were writing articles every day, like an article every day, a news posting news articles, every day. I mean, we were following all of this very closely, including the development up into you know, the twenty seventeen kind of period, right, and you.
Speaker 2: Know that's that's even wild for us to think back on and realize even to this day, we're probably a couple of the you know, a handful of people whoever have been paid full time to research and write about UFOs exactly.
Speaker 1: I try to explain that to people and what a big gil it is is just because we live and breathe it. I mean it's everything. Yeah, paid full time. You know how many people can say that. I can't think of really practically anybody.
Speaker 2: Else, right, Yeah, our buddy Lee Spiegel was was one of the others in that elite group. I guess if you want to call el.
Speaker 1: You know, and and this just came to mind, you know, on the show, I try to do kind of like we did back in the day, you know, fullest growth, disclosure, everything's on the table. In fact, I just wrote an article that I posted on open Minds today, which is only the second article I've done in the last five six years on Open Minds, but where I reveal them kind of behind the scenes with big a low and movefront. But the end of Open Minds. I'm not saying that Tom DeLonge had anything to do with the demise of Open Minds, but at the end of Open Minds we were working very closely, and in fact, you and Marine are colleague with open Minds. We're writing for him for a short period of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, to the end of end of Open Minds. Yeah, to to the Stars was just coming on the scene, and and we were actually hired by Tom to to write for for to the Stars. So yeah, it all all kinds of ties ties together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny how we were just all immersed in that. But the reason that I bring that up also is because you know, since then, you've been doing, from what I understand, a lot of uh PR type of or more communications and online kind of social media stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely so, I've I've uh yeah, haven't haven't ever been able to step away from the UFO field. I've definitely been very active in UFOs and I still follow it every day and I always have. UFOs is one of those things that I don't want to say, it's like a like an infection, but you can't get rid of it, you know. No matter how how bad you want to get out of UFOs, sometimes you just can't. And you know, we've invested so much time in this topic and we love it, we really do. And I think you and I care about genuine research and actively looking for answers to this incredibly exciting mystery. So that's what keeps pulling me in. And you know, I have done in my professional career lots of communications and marketing roles for both the public and private sector. I'm currently with NASA, but you know, I've done a lot of these roles, but I have maintained my active following of UFO news. I've done a podcast. I put that on hiatus right now just because I don't have time with all my NASA duties. But you know something I do keep up is a weekly UFO newsletter, because again we're news geeks, and I love to follow it and you know, let people know because we hear that tired refrain that, oh, the mainstream media doesn't report UFOs. That's not true, and that's never been true. They've always mainstream media outlets around the world report on UFOs every single day. So I like to highlight that. And so that's what I do with my weekly UFO newsletter totally.
Speaker 1: And we'll get into some of the news from the last week that mainstream news has been covering really soon here. But one of the reasons I wanted to go over all of this and cover this, and why I'm so excited to be talking to you, let alone that we had so much fun doing this in the past, is that you know, at the time that we started doing Open Minds and it was kind of you know, Antonio Juneez was writing with us, and we all felt like we had to cover this in a legit news skeptical kind of perspective, just putting the facts out there, not making assumptions what I think is the right way to do it, and that wasn't being done before. And I think that once we stop doing it, besides some of the mainstream press that has picked it up here and there, that's not being done anymore.
Speaker 2: I agree with you one hundred percent. And you know, we can talk about this more later, and I know you and I have talked about it before, But I think there's a lot of indoctrination that happens when you get into the UFO topic and you start researching, reading the literature, hearing what some of the leading voices have to say. And one of the things that gets pushed very early on in your UFO research is that skeptic or skepticism is a bad word. And to your point, I don't think you can responsibly cover the UFO topic or communicate about the UFO topic if you don't do it with responsible skepticism that is required. That's what makes it journalistic, that's what makes it unbiased. That's what is required for a genuine pursuit of truth wherever that leads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm smiling because I'm really excited to get into the news because we're gonna rip some people apart, i know, for for not adhering to this, but also you know, not just for the case sake of you know, wooing what they're doing, but to also demonstrate the problems when you don't do it correctly. And so we'll get into that. I'm really excited to get into the news here. So let's start taking a look. And just so people know, Jason doesn't know what I'm about to get into.
Speaker 2: So no, this is this is fun. This is like a news roulette, exactly cool, like Vamp music.
Speaker 1: All right here we go. Let's begin with the National Archives. So this was kind of cool. About a week ago last Thursday, the National Archives put out this press release and it made a bunch of news that they had to put a bunch of new stuff in the archives guarding UAP or UFOs, and I guess I'll just continue to use both terms. What term do you mostly use these days?
Speaker 2: I am tam UFO all the way.
Speaker 1: Oh you are cool, okay, so we can stick to that mostly. I go back and forth depending on the topic. But sure, U I p r UFOs, so you know, deal with it, deal with it, National Archives. But as far as I know, there's nothing new in these most of the all of these files were essentially released prior, but just here and there, and now at least they're all in one place, which is nice. Do you have any more information than that?
Speaker 2: No, that's my understanding as well. And you know, we see this a lot, you know, when different groups have decided to release UFO records or files. There are things that have been in the public before, but it's more of a reorganization effort or just a kind of a moving into different different folder sort of scenarios and that's what we have. You know, this was congressionally mandated, so a lot of these files that have been out before are being moved to a central location. And hey, that's always a good.
Speaker 1: Thing, right And one of the some of the pictures, like a lot of articles are using this picture here or similar ones. They were from a guy named Paul Villa. And actually this article is from twenty sixteen and I posted it because I thought it was a really good article in the Daily Express. I think it was the best one that goes over the history of these pictures but also demonstrating that there was research done and they were proven to be hoaxes. So a lot of people, of course, were getting excited by these incredible pictures that were in these articles when I posted this, as you know, unfortunately, a lot of people didn't read the headline, so they were debating, oh, those are hoaxes. I know they are what the article says, that's what they're adise. So it's a great article on that. But it's funny how that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have short attention spans and people don't like to read more than they have to. So that's always been the case. I mean, it's certainly gotten much worse than when you and I were doing this it Open Minds, we ran into that a lot. But yeah, people don't read beyond the headline.
Speaker 1: I actually have something exciting to announce, and this picture reminds me of that, which is you wrote what I think these pictures really remind me of the Billy Meyer picture. Sure, and I think that you've written one of the best, most well researched and unbiased, kind of comprehensive articles on the Billy Meyer photos that is in the magazine. And I recently found all the magazine files and sent those to you and Marine. I've kind of felt like, hey, that'd be great that if we had all the PDFs to all of the Open Minds magazines, and I've decided to post those, so we'll post all of those and then coming week in honor of you coming back to the show this way.
Speaker 2: Well that's exciting. Yeah, there are some fantastic content in those magazines.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. But that was a great article. I think you did a really good job, really and what was fun and maybe we could touch on this just a second, Titi, since we're talking about it, is you know, we would always try to write, you know, unbiased articles to put out there, you know, all of the information on both sides of the debate. But it's really funny because that article had the same effect some of the you know, other articles we wrote where you just get heat from both sides because one side is saying, oh, you're saying they're real, and the other side is saying, oh, you're not. You're you're debunking them. When really it's kind of good because that means you have a balanced article, but it's also kind of a bummer because you're just getting crap from both sides.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that comes with journalism. I mean that's to be expected. But also, Alejandro, that's UFOs And yeah, sure, I mean UFOs can be fun and sexy, but UFOs are really hard. They are people want simple answers. UFOs don't have simple answers many times, and yeah, I mean that needs to be emphasized. UFOs are hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're exactly correct, And you know you're working with NASA the last show. You know, NASA was kind of the hero of my little talk that I did because I think NASA's analysis on UAP was very good and I agree with their findings and their suggestions. They were very wise and on point, and that's what makes it. And really it's that difficulty and the heat they got for just getting involved with the topic that scientists are been really turned off, including NASA. Why do they want to stick their nake out and get beaten up?
Speaker 2: Right? Because you can't win. That's the thing. I mean, you know, love him or hate m Sean Kirkpatrick. You know, certainly it was very visible with a lot of this, But it doesn't really matter who you are, how much you're willing to stick your neck out, or the level of involvement you want to have with this and the the level or quality of contribution you can make. It doesn't matter because you're going to never hear the end of it from the UFO crowd, from the scientific crowd. You just you can't please everybody. You're not going to and again that contributes to what makes UFO so hard. That's why so many people flee this field. And you can't keep good researchers continuing this work because it's a thankless work. And again, you can't make everybody happy, and that shouldn't be the focus of UFO research. You're not trying to please somebody. You're trying to find the truth, and no matter you know what side you come out on, you're gonna piss somebody off.
Speaker 1: Another organization that I really love, uh and I'm really proud of because they stick to their guns and to your point, they stick to the facts regardless of how the public is going to take them has been PBS, and of course I got to be part of the PBS Nova Special, but they relaxed. Oh okay, an article just recently, and I know for a fact that that Nova special, because it was science specific, got a lot of heat because producers had called me and said, you know, is this normal? People are so upset. I'm like that, Unfortunately, it is normal. But I'm really proud of them because they're brave enough to still back it up and release this big video which talks about how they debunked videos and talks about some of those Navy videos that have been debunked. It's a really good video. I recommend people watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. I love I love seeing this. I love when mainstream outlets go out on the limb and it's sad that it should be or that it is a limb, but it is because of how awful people are, and you know, but I do appreciate this. More of this needs to happen. And again coming back to the word debunk, I know it sounds terrible, and don't get the wrong impression. Alejandro and I are not anti ufo. We are very very much pro UFO in the sense that we both believe that UFOs exist. I've seen countless UFOs myself that I haven't been able to explain. So we're not pooh pooing UFOs here. What we are poo pooing. I think a lot is how a lot of UFO research is done. It's incredibly flawed. A lot of the suppositions and a lot of the talking points that people rely on are incredibly flawed because humans are incredibly flawed. So I think things like this need to be constantly put into or in front of people, because there's a lot of education that needs to happen when it comes to UFOs, because again, most UFOs are mundane objects. They're gonna be something that is just outside of somebody's experience and you know, is later identified. That is almost all of UFOs. That's not saying that there aren't potentially extraterrestrial UFOs or something that you know that's it's exotic or should be looked at, because that is certainly the case. Those things are there, but most are mundane objects. So we can't just brush that fact aside and pretend that doesn't exist and hype up every single possible UFO is something anomalous because that just muddies the water and we don't get anywhere.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, great points, and you know this is where that gets fun. So it's great to debunk. It's great to analyze most of what UFO research is exactly, and that's what that's most of what science is. You debunk your own work. And I really respect the stance of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies on a case of theirs that Arrow debunk. So the Aguadilla video Aguada, Puerto Rico, I guess I don't have a picture of it here, but it was you might have seen the video. They did cover it in the PBS special. What was interesting is in the PBS special Sean Kirkpatrick said he thought it was birds, but just prior to that airing of that show, Arrow had released their analysis and they said it was balloons. My argument is it can't be both, and if you look at the video, it doesn't really look like either. And so the SEU, who's the group who did kind of the original analysis of that video, they came out with a response just a couple of days ago, just yesterday, where they said, great, thank you for looking at it, but we have some questions. You said you saw this, and you said you used this data point or that data point, but you're not showing your work. You're not saying how you came to those conclusions in your paper. Could you please do that so we can look at this further because they have some good points. I mean, if they're saying, like they say, you know, it clearly moved behind a an electrical tower and so it had to be close to the ground. Well, if that's true, then we can figure out distance. And if there's distance and it's moving, maybe that doesn't fit your theory. So yeah, this is the way it's done. It's a back and forth process where all parties work together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that science science.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to announce that that, you know, SEUs asked that question. This is a way that it's done. Great job with them. But next, so this is some interesting news coming from Canada. And it's funny because all this news gets lost in all the craziness. I told my listeners, I'm I'm not going to be covering a lot of the hearsay and the tabloid stories, even though there's a big hearsay tabloid story we'll be getting into. But it's such big news that I think we've got a touch on it. So and we'll probably more than touch on it, but I think, you know, for both of us, there'll be a lot of examples on how it's not should not be done. But one of the big pieces of news is Canada. So Canada was inspired by the US government looking into UFOs. So they have created this project called the Sky Canada Project where they're reviewing their own records. They say, you know, we're getting five hundred to one thousand UFO siding reports, and they just announced that they will have that report ready in July. And you know, here's one of their statements where it's not meant to prove or deny the existence of extraterrestrial life for extraterrestrial visitors, just much like the United States reports. Even though they led with you know, we don't have enough data to prove either way. I'm sure that's what the Canadians are saying, because we don't, but at least it'll give more insight and give us a better idea of what data they have collected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, this is a good reminder to people that UFOs aren't just limited to the United States. Countries all around the world having do investigate UFOs. Governments we're talking and having do release official government files on UFOs, and Canada's got a wealth of UFO information and you know, they've released reports before, so it's great to see this one coming out as well.
Speaker 1: You know, And I do want to take a second to kind of bash on the media a little bit in that this whole idea of why are UFOs only seen in America, it's really frustrating because you see some of the larger outlets saying that, whereas UFO researchers aren't saying that. Nobody's saying that, you're just pulling the US out in nowhere. What are your thoughts on why they say that and what's going on?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that that's always been a bizarre assumption to me, A very you know, American centric thought were for people here in our home country, and I don't know, maybe other other countries have similar thoughts. You know, you think that you know, your your viewpoint is kind of the center of your reality, and you know things go from there. But I will say I have to fault a little some of the the you know, leading talking heads on this subject in the media, because even people like louel A Zondo, you know, in many, many interviews and talking points, kind of insinuated that, oh, we just realized that this isn't just a UF or a US phenomenon, and we're we're now just starting to talk to other countries about this serious issue, you know, making it seem like they're just bridging the gap. They're just starting these conversations. We're starting to realize that, oh, this is more than just a US issue, you know, when that is not the case, and that has never been the.
Speaker 1: Case, right. I mean, we've been covering throughout Open Minds. You can find articles, especially with the French, covering it with a lot of stories on Chili. In fact, Leslie Kane WoT that original New York Times story in twenty seventeen, has been covering a lot of the chilly news. I do a whole art. I do a lecture on it. But of course Antonio June has had worked with a lot of South American countries at or had official groups. So yeah, like you said, it's never been purely American.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing too, It also there's a learning curve you go through when you dive into the topic of UFOs. Right, if this isn't something you've actively been researching, it's not something you're familiar with, it's not something you've spent years of your life doing. When you get into the topic, all of this is new and you start discovering every little aspect of UFOs as something new. So if you're a young journalist or a young hobbyist getting into this, and you've got a blog or some social media presence and you all of a sudden discover there was something called the Cometa Report or you know some of these other things, you're all, wow, the US isn't the only place that has UFOs. It's all new, and you report it out is new and it's like this big discovery when that's been the case all along. So right, it happens a lot with this topic. And again with any topic, you're not going to instantly know everything about UFOs, and I think that spawns a lot of, you know, the the UFO conspiracies that come out because people discover things they're not familiar with. It's outside their life experience, and therefore it's new, it's secret, it must be a cover up, and it kind of takes on a life of its own from.
Speaker 1: There, right, And you mentioned the COMTA Report for anybody who doesn't know. That was a report written by some French engineers and very credible people, former government people, where they felt that there was something definitely going on with UAP And this is interesting. I just wanted to pull this up. But this is what we've got with Enigma so far. So when we started the app, what late twenty thirteen, we've already got like sixteen hundred and seventy sidings so far in Canada and then out of historical reports from other databases over nearly fifteen thousand. So yeah, a lot of sightings in Canada. And actually, if I back up, you can see the UK with thirteen thousand, Australia five thousand, So yeah, there's you know, sightings all around the world, all right, So getting into some of the whistleblowers and hearsay type of stuff. This is kind of wild. So there was supposed to be a skiff meeting with Loua Alzando, who you mentioned that in intelligence guy who kind of broke all this out, and David Grush, who spoke in a congressional hearing claiming stuff about aliens and all of this stuff. But David Grush keeps shirking media and attention despite his claims in what he's uh and saying that he's going to participate in these things. So there was supposed to be this skiff meeting. They had to cancel, and Representative Luna, who's kind of the head of this, said Grush couldn't make it. Luel Lozando said there was some kind of budgetary issues, But I just you know, I'd love to hear your perspective. I don't buy that Grush couldn't afford an airplane ticket. What's really weird about this also is he's supposed to be a staffer on this committee now and he can't make it to one of his own committee's meeting that is centered around him and his claims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the red flags keep piling up. I mean, we can go down that rabbit hole. But you know, I have not not shied away from my personal feelings about David Grush and his lack of credibility or ability or willingness is to substantiate his claims. It's happy, happy to make claims all day long, but when given the opportunities to substantiate these claims, there's always an excuse why that can't happen exactly. So the more this happens, the worse it looks.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And you brought up the right word, credibility. It would be one thing if this was the first time, maybe he got sick or something. But it's not. And John Greenwald has been on X making a big point of that, because these are really good points. He points out in October twenty three that Grush was supposed to meet with Senator Jillibrien in a skiff, and then he said he would not or could not purchase a plane ticket to fly to Washington, DC. If I had money at the time, not this moment, but maybe a few weeks ago, a couple months ago, I would have been willing to have some spare money to pay for that ticket. But I think that our listeners, even our skeptical listeners would pay money to help him get there. Let alone, people are bringing up these disclosure nonprofits that are collecting money. They can't buy him a plane ticket. Yeah, what so there's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't make any sense. And you know also also with Arrow, he was supposed to meet with Arrow and he left them high and dry, exactly another way build on that meeting. So he's got a history of this and it's just it's piling up and you know, becoming becoming you know, kind of known that this is this is how he operates. It's not a good look, right.
Speaker 1: So yep, And you just mentioned the Arrow meeting, which John Greenwald brought up and just has some records here because we like to provide receipts, actual evidence for the stuff that we're alleging or talking about. And then further, I just for me, this was also a big hit on his credibility when he said in front of Congress that Arrow had never reached out to him, when there were a lot of records that show they did reach out to him, and he had excuse after excuse not to meet with them. It's just really wild and it kind of harkens back to the whole point of what frustrates me with a lot of the coverage and a lot of the community is like this assumption that he is credible or what he's saying is accurate, when we don't have any reason, there's no any like you said, things be piling up to undermine his credibility. Really, as someone who's writing about this, we should have a concern and be skeptical, and and those concerns are piling up. And just one more thing, I think what has happened and from the media people and very credible people I've talked to, and we've seen some very high profile people kind of talk about this and that they were really excited with the Alexander revelations and then Grush came out and they were really excited and one hundred percent on board, but when nothing came of that, they all were extremely disappointed. They felt duped, They expressed their concern and then left UAP and talking about UAP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, this isn't new. This happens all the time in this field and it always needs repeating. But UFO history is cyclical. Things that have happened in the past with UFOs will certainly happen again. And we've seen it time and time again, where seemingly credible, important sounding people make incredible claims and people blindly believe it absolutely one hundred percent, simply because this is an important sounding person or they've got an impressive title. And you know, we saw that with Paul Hellier and other you know, government officials, where they blindly take on faith. And I would put Harry Reid in this category two. You know, they blindly take on faith what somebody tells them because they know that person and they trust that person. That's wonderful and that works well for you, but that does nothing for proof. And humans are humans. Again. I come back to this point a lot, but humans are pretty awful. But even if we try to be nice to humans, humans are incredibly fallible. And it doesn't matter who you are, what your title is, or your your important sounding position, you can still be taken in by things that you misunderstand or misinterpret. And most of what we're hearing these days that people get excited and hyped up about with UFOs and possible you know, government ties and proof of a government cover up, it's still based on people seeing things that they're piecing together and reading between the lines and making huge assumptions and then you know, making a big deal about and everybody's eating it up because again, the source comes from an important sounding person or government official with an important sounding title that means nothing. It really means nothing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. And you know, you and I have a little more experience because we covered a lot of these people who we come forward and then turn out to be BS. You mentioned you had people like.
Speaker 2: This in our office almost every day. Yeah, crils and generals and you know, high ranking government officials in our office telling us the most incredible things.
Speaker 1: And at first you're like wow, and then after a while just absolutely the same. BS. You're just rolling your eyes, like, oh no, this guy's phone. For BS two, you mentioned Paul Hellier, you know, former Defense Minister for Canada, which is very similar to Tim Galladat, you know, an admiral with the Navy, both of them saying when we were working in our official capacities, we never ran across anything that was UFO's. But now that we're looking at this stuff, we find it very credible. They have nothing to say. They're just a bunch of fan boy What they say.
Speaker 2: In a sight to just like timber Chut and others, they point to the literature, right right, they point to the literature. Read the UFO books and you'll see that this aligns with all of the stuff you read in UFO books. That's your proof, folks, that's your proof.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I used to make fun of Steve Bassett, who's you know, now working with the Hollywood Disclosure Project or something like that, and he's been the guy to always say, oh, disclosures around the corner every year. But when you'd ask him, where's your evidence, to just go to the Internet. And that's what these guys are doing. And it's really frustrating because it's like, we don't want to and it's I feel really irresponsible of all of these guys in official capacities because they're using their weight and their credibility to bring credibility to things that they don't know are real, that are hearsay. And what's frustrating is you and I can say this because we don't even do this. When we write about these things. We say, here's what we know, here's the information out there. I don't know if it's real or not, even if we feel it's real and we're like all excited. You know, we're being honest and responsible by saying, here's the facts, here's the situation. We've got to wait and see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the only way you can play it, really, because it's totally irresponsible. That's a great word. It is irresponsible and knowing this is a delicate topic, it really is. People are hungry for answers. They are. That's why religion is popular. People people gravitate to where they can get answers. Religion provides that for people, and UFOs goes down the religion line. Because people hungry, desperate for those answers find plenty of people within the UFO community very happy to give those answers. Right, and this field is filled with no shortage of shady people who are happy to provide those answers because it gives them a following, because it provides them an income, and you know, they apparently have no moral qualms about that. It's horribly irresponsible and people are are We've seen this from the inside. It is really heartbreaking seeing how desperate people are for these answers about UFOs. They spend all of their money money they don't have, you know, paying people to give them answers. And you know, we've seen so many shady people just and these shady people giving these answers are laughing at these people behind their backs. You know, we've heard them behind stages just making fun of the audience that paid to see them, that you know, pay for their livelihoods. It's just it's heartbreaking, it's disgusting. And you know, again, that's why I think, especially with a topic like UFOs, where you know you have people desperate for answers, just hanging waiting for anybody to give them those answers, it puts more of an onus on us to be that extra extra especially responsible, careful with this information and not claiming that we have answers. We can provide the information and that's that's all we can do. I mean, pretending that we know we can give people definitive answers is grossly irresponsible and disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to take a minute to actually call someone out. And there's only one name I can think of, and you know that where we've talked about before because we were really close with this individual and it was kind of funny and I would say, uh, I have some a little bit of affection for this person, you know, and it's a showman. It's him Mussan. You know, we helped videotape and stream a conference of his. Every time he would come to town, we would hang out with him. Our boss had open Minds, bought one of his squirrel monkeys that you know, was a fake alien. He's still doing that. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Brought heimd to my wedding. So yeah, your boss brought May Moves on to your web and Danny she had He just like randomly showed up with them at my wedding.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, him Mussan and Danny sheehan, Oh my gosh at your wedding, uninvited, just showing.
Speaker 2: Up right, but stealing my booze.
Speaker 1: And Hi. May is one of those people who would laugh behind the scenes. It would kind of be grudgingly because it was his staff who would laugh and and be like, you know, making fun of people and stuff, and and you could tell normally Himay's joke around and he's trying to be play it straight in front of us. But he was one of those guys that just he And it's so funny because I found myself on Telemundo. You know, they asked me about Himan so Hai May of course took U opportunity and had this back and forth videos. Even though I didn't talk to him. They just took my interview and he disputed what I had to say. But he has been doing this forever, and he just doesn't care about the truth. We know for a fact there were a lot of times where he knew the truth, but depending on the audience, he would give different versions of what's going on.
Speaker 2: And this is a good example of how things in the UFO topic and the UFO field are cyclical, right, because it's the unfortunate. One of the unfortunate things about this field is that it doesn't matter how bad you're shamed. Just wait a little while and then you can do the same things over and over again, you know, right, if you're publicly exposed for pushing fake aliens, just wait a couple of years and then come out with more alien bodies, do the same thing all over again.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And I've got to say, moving on to our next story, because I wanted to bring out Heimi because he's a perfect example of that. But the thing is with him, I guess to wrap this up is that he sees himself as a showman, entertaining people and kind of like this a huge.
Speaker 2: Celebrity and I want to I want to back up and let people know that and I have I have, you know, no ill will against Hima. Jim is a sweetheart. He's always been wonderful to me. He was he was a friend, you know, so, but getting to spend time with him in Mexico City, that really lets you know how revered he is in Mexico City and what a major celebrity he is. I mean, I was in the car going down the street and people would come up and pound on the windows because they could see he was in the car and they would want his autograph, right, they would see him going down the street, and that's the kind of draw he has. You'd go to a restaurant, everybody would swarm him at the restaurant and want his autograph. I mean, fills auditoriums in Mexico City when he does presentations there. He is a massive celebrity.
Speaker 1: Right right. Yeah, So it's this this showman aspect of it, and I think even it's almost like WWF where some of the audience even appreciate that about him, and for them, it's a game. It's not like ups where we're researching. I'm looking for the truth. And you know, even when I've said stuff against him where I'm like I doubt this or I don't believe this, or even told the truth, like he knows this is wrong, but he's saying it anyway. He doesn't care. He'll still be like, can I interview you and let's debate, And you know he doesn't mind that. It's all part of the show.
Speaker 2: There are lots of showmen in this field.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, well you know another showman, and I will come out and say, I believe he is a showman. It is Jeremy Corbell. Because there have been and we'll go over this because this is the next story. There have been several times where I've brought to him the fact regarding something he has covered, or he's called me and said, you know, I need information on this, what's the deal And I'm like, well, you know this is bs, here's the truth, and he's like eh, and he just covers it anyway. So he's done, just like I made the same thing where he covers stuff regardless of whether it's true. Or not. He just said, and we'll show examples of that. But I could go through those just real quick. Like Richard Doty, who's a liar. He wanted to bring him to the Area fifty one festival where he asked me to speak. I told him, well, then I'm not going to go to speak there, and so he got upset. But he's like, fine, Doty doesn't even show up, Dody, you know, but neither did anybody else to see this show, so it was no big deal. But that was one of them. There's this other guy, the Nano man he was covering that stole the story of this psychic alien experience that he had from this person that he went and read search that Nancy Talbot was researching in Denmark. And I told, you know, and there's plenty of evidence of this, because Nancy had been writing about this guy and this guy went out there and then totally stole a story. He didn't care. He still pushed this guy. And then the guy that we called mister Nanotubes, the guy who was examining the alleged you know, alien material and some material that our boss had had him examined. And we called him Nanoman because every mister nanotubes, because everything examined was alien nanotubes wasn't. But Jeremy again, he includes him in his documentary and everything, despite all of this that I gave him. So it's kind of frustrating. Now I don't believe that of George Knapp. I think his heart's in the right place. But still always hard.
Speaker 2: It's always hard to tell with people because again we're all different, but people get very emotionally involved with this topic too, and as we see with a lot of the whistleblowers who come out, you know, it's hard to tell, and it's certainly not the blanket. You know, same situation with everybody. But I do believe that a lot of these people genuinely believe what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They've seen what they've seen, and in their mind they pieced it together and they've figured it all out, and you're not going to convince them otherwise. They know the truth, and they're going to tell everybody, you know, what they believe because that's what they believe to be the truth. And people get very passionately emotionally wrapped up in this. And Jeremy is somebody with a very strong personality and you know, I'm not saying this is what's happening with Jeremy, but I know there are people who get so emotionally wrapped up in this that they're full of fire, full of passion, and they need to they need to expose the cover up, and they're on a mission and nothing's going to stop them. And if you get in their way, you're the enemy. And you know what you have to say, you're just trying to obstruct the truth from getting out or whatever the case may be. But some people get so laser focused on what they've put together in their mind is the truth that they've They've you know, put all the puzzle pieces together, that everybody else has it wrong, only they have it right, And get out of my way because I'm on a mission.
Speaker 1: I kind of blame you for Jeremy Corbelt because when he came to the scene, it was that surfer Silver Surfer Ufler turned out to be the Red Bull Parachute team, But that just got the bug in him because he was in the news all over the place. You how, we're writing about it and helping bringing attention to that story, and then you know, he took off from there.
Speaker 2: There were so many people we interviewed over the years that I guess we're responsible for putting in the limelight. But you know, I I I'm to blame for a lot of things over the years, I think because I've I've also been very honest and you know I've I've even said on multiple interviews that the UFO topic is one of those topics where it's very easy to become a celebrity very quickly. Yeah, And when I said that, I always say, I know this is probably a bad thing and it's going to cause people to you know, take advantage of this, and you know, I'm going to be responsible for this, but it really is because again it comes back to the fact that there are so many people desperate and hungry for answers. If you, you know, are an unscrupulous, unscrupulous individual with no morals and you know, are happy misleading people, it's so easy to do in this field and get a massive following.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to necessarily, I don't know Jeremy's motives completely, but I guess what I would say it And this is where I think George Knapps should know better. Is the way they report things is completely wrong and it's not the way we would do it. And what I mean by that because it's it's turned on them. So we can go over UFO video and leak one after another that gets debunked almost immediately when they put it out, such as the video of the pyramid UFOs, which was obviously some sort of lens thing because every light in the sky was triangle shape. At least Travis Taylor, who is defending that, had to say, Okay, you know, there's obvious a lens effect that one that some others that we're going to talk about as we move on here. But several of these videos that get quickly debunked where they come out and these are real, these are UFOs, these are aliens, and it's like, we don't know that. That's not how this works. Just because you're discovering something, you know it, that's when something needs to be researched and investigated. If there's a liar, you can't immediately jump to that conclusion.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, and I will call this out here. This is this is where it gets into the realm of being irresponsible. You know, it doesn't doesn't do anybody any favors when you throw out you know, just kind of a flippant Eh, we're not saying it's aliens. But at the same time, everything you're saying is saying this is exotic, this is a cover up, this is not this is obviously non human intelligence. Right, You can't have it both ways, and painting it is Hey, we're just we're just presenting the facts and asking questions. No, that's usually not what's happening. You're you're painting a narrative. You're pushing things into a corner and presenting things is anomalist when in fact, all you have is some random person gave you something and you know, because of mysterious circumstances or something that seemed bizarre to them, and because it was a military source, you're thinking this is non human intelligence. And that's how you're pushing it to the world and sounding the alarm and going on the news and making it into a big deal when it doesn't need to be because you don't know what it is, and you don't really know the source of the video, you don't know all the details. You're operating with very limited details. You can't make these huge jumps. You can't sound the alarm, you can't excite people under the guise of oh, we're just we're just trying to find answers.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work. It's irresponsible. Loue Alesando did this recently, and it undermines your credibility when you know, he showed these UFO videos at a conference they got leaked at. He showed these these pictures and they were immediately debunked. They were old hoaxes or misidentifications, and he's like, oops, you can't just oops that when you're using this to justify that there's an alien cover up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again, I mean I give people leeway, not not you know, having the sort of institutional knowledge or the legacy knowledge that people like you and I would have having been in this for so many years and having seen so much and researched so much. Everybody's not going to have all of this information immediately. That being said, that should be understood. And again, as a responsible person communicating about this and really wanting to get to the bottom of it, or you know, pretending that you're trying to educate people or or get people interested in the topic, you have to be responsible. You have to lead with those those remarks like, well, here's something don't know what this is. Here are the circumstances kind of strange things here, strange things there. Don't know what that is, but we'll continue looking into it. But that's an example of some of the strange things we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You can't have your definitive answers and push things on people when you yourself have no idea.
Speaker 1: Right, and so we're starting to run short at time, But there's so much to talk about. But this is one of those instances, the new whistle blower from Jeremy and George and their Weaponize show. And what is difficult about this is that if you watch it again, this whistle blower is saying, especially at the majority already of this interview, first of all, is about his perceptions about things, and it's just that his perceptions. Then he gets into, oh, you couldn't mention this name or that name or you get fired. And they asked, well, was that you know that that wasn't something that was mandated. He's like, oh, no, that wasn't anything that came down. But I heard stories, and people said they heard stories, so it's like rumor. Again.
Speaker 2: It's just the same thing about mentioning the name of immaculate constellation. You know, and this has so many similarities to Luis Elizondo too. You know, this guy stumbled upon this while he was doing volunteer work. It wasn't part of his regular job, you know. I mean just lots of things of people coming across things that's outside of their scope, outside of their knowledge, with limited information. In this interview, he even says that things weren't spelled out in this document, that he had to put things together on his own and sort of what it was saying.
Speaker 1: And that this level of classification that this information had it was in a place that it shouldn't have been. He said, well, they're probably getting egg on their face because now it's starting to look like that they were wrong, that this wasn't what he thinks it was. First of all, one of the things he said it was that Shawn kerk Patrick, who was aware of legacy UFO programs, Shawn Kirkpatrick, Stephen green Street interviewed him and Kirkpatrick says, no, that's BS and I don't believe that whatsoever. But if you look at here David Grush, one of the things he worked on was the Shriver wargame, and the best So.
Speaker 2: This guy went through and came across was labeled as part of this this war game. So right away that should be a red flag and let people know, well maybe it was supposed to be. You know, everything in this file was part of a wargame.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then this guy in this rush was.
Speaker 2: Part of that war game. Yeah, so an advisor on.
Speaker 1: The exactly grush was an advisor on it. And this guy is really great. He's just like, hey, guys, I think they made anonymous mistake. The twenty eighteen Sdriver wargame is not a big deal. They do this wargame scenario every year.
Speaker 2: They look at future future risks that they're looking at combat in space and adversaries, you know in space. So this is all very in line with what those wargames do.
Speaker 1: And this is a wargame that was an imaginary scenario that took place in twenty twenty eight the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and and you know the twenty eighteen wargames. The guy says that the photo he mentions that he saw a photo of Russian submarine in a UFO above it or whatever, and he mentions that it was located in the in the Pacific at Konchukka or something that Kucha Peninsula, but that is in the North Pacific where the US Indo Pacific Command was sort of in charge of one of these exercises that took place at those wargames. So it's in the exact location where it should be for these people being involved. So that again ties into the wargames mentioned on the first slide. So I don't know why one would assume that it's anything else.
Speaker 1: And this guy, even at least in this interview, said he doesn't have any inside knowledge. That he got excited with the New York Times article in the Navy videos just like the rest of us, but he didn't have He said he hadn't seen those on government servers and has no special insight either than what everybody else has seen. And this has happened before in the news, even recently as an example of people misinterpreting. Of course, you and I see this all the time, and we spend so much time correcting people. But this article that first actually was covered by Weekly World News. Yep, the bat Boy people that the Russian shot down in Ufo and it turned people into stone, and the CIA knew about it. The New York Post among others talk about CIA files detailing Soviet crash, but Scopes actually are doing an analysis with the Snopes with an accurate headline. It doesn't prove aliens to turn Soviets into stone. And it was never classified. It was simply a news clipping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the funny thing about so many CIA and FBI UFO files people get excited about. But those UFO files are filled, which is scans of newspaper clippings of letters that UFO researchers wrote. They're not things that prove any sort of UFO you know, incident. They're just documenting UFO mentions, the mentions of the word UFO exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think people could say, well, why are they collecting news clippings on UFOs. That's a legit question, I don't think.
Speaker 2: And you could say there were potential, you know, certainly reasons for that during the Cold War, and that's when a lot of this stuff happened.
Speaker 1: Right exactly.
Speaker 2: I will, I will, I will say something that you know might lend some credence to this story is those twenty eighteen war games that took place, that's where they were based out of Russia. No they were at the Air Force Warmongering Institute that's located at Maxwell Air Force Base's Curtis E. LeMay Center. O huh MJ twelfth throwback there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there. It always comes back to something, you know what. That reminds me too of another frustrating thing. In this interview, they invoke Bob Blazar. Oh, this is just like what happened to Bob Blazar. Bob Blazaar is the worst. What's really frustrating about the Bob Blazaar story is that Jeremy and George Knapp, also the original person to cover Lazar, do not cover any of the dubious or just like they're doing to this day, the dubious or items that undermine the credibility of both of these witnesses or at least Lazaar, which there are numerous ones. I mean, I've got an article coming out. But the biggest one for me is that he started these claims when he talked about aliens fighting at Area fifty one and all of this crap only weeks after Richard Doty said this on this UFO Live TV show for the first time, and then the public had ever heard, oh there's aliens in Area fifty one and he's like, the aliens have taken over the base and all of this crazy bes and then Lazar Jempson, Oh yeah, I was there. Let alone is criminal background, none of which they cover, which seriously undermined his credibility. This lone witness who they take hook line and sinker that, you know, proves that aliens were or are at Area fifty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and back to our earlier point of just being irresponsible and the fallout from that. You know, I really feel for this guy coming forward making himself public with this Immaculate Constellation stuff, because I do feel that a lot of the rhetoric that has been pushed, a lot of the talking points in the narrative, pushed by a lot of the leading voices in the UFO community now have really made a lot of people like this individual clearly convinced that there's this grand and cover up that humanity is you know, is being given a great disservice, that we're all being harmed by this uh you know, government cover up and this technology being held under wraps, and that we have a right to know this information, and people are willing to risk their careers and their lives to come out and share this information with the public because we all have a right to know. Well, again, if you're going to do that, it'd be great to have, you know, some something solid when a lot of this again, you know, even when you're you're trying to articulate, it is based on assumptions you've made on things you pieced together with very limited information and out of context. I don't know what to say about that. You know, that seems incredibly shortsighted and irresponsible. I don't. I don't know the guy, and I can't make you know life choices for him. But also this narrative again has been so highlighted and pushed in recent years with the big talking heads about how dangerous it is to talk about UFOs and how your life is in danger and how you give up everything if you talk about UFOs, And that is just the biggest load to me, because you and I know we've covered this over so many years. We've seen the people high ranking government officials and military personnel, let alone anybody else.
Speaker 1: Stories so much bigger than any.
Speaker 2: Of these people, and they've been just fine. They haven't been killed. All of obody who gets claimed or claim that have been executed because of their UFO pursuits. We know otherwise there are other stories that you know are are unfortunate and contributed to those deaths. But you know, everybody is on edge now and thinks that this is such a delicate topic and you can't broach it. But again back to just public reception, and even coworkers, like anybody, everybody loves UFOs. Everybody is interested in this topic and they always have. And when you talk to people and let them know that you're serious about UFOs, the flood gates open and they want to tell you their own sightings, their own stories. It's not ridicule, it's it's a lot of fear of possible ridicule that drives fear in people and keeps this such a mysterious kind of ooh topic that we can't talk about and if we do, we're going to be executed. Again. Irresponsible to be pushing these narratives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very irresponsible And a lot of that group, the intel groups or the people working a lot of the people associated with that Soul conference. That's what they say and do, and I think it's extremely extremely irresponsible. You know. Somebody argued Travis Taylor argued with me, oh, there doesn't have to be extraordinary evidence for extraordinary claims, but there has to be some evidence something not zero. This is also, I think really interesting because one of the people speculated on that Reddit that maybe they created that war scenario to screw with like Aleizando and Corbell, and they were just taking things from the media to say, oh, you know what if this scenario happened, It's very interesting. This is called immaculate constellation, this alleged program. When Jeremy created a documentary about the ridiculous things that John Lear has to say, why was Jeremy even highlighting I felt so uncomfortable when he was doing this because we were really close with Jeremy at the time. But John Lear, who just makes up all these wild conspiracies. Anyway, it seems like it's being buried because a website's down in everything. But in twenty sixteen, Jeremy made this documentary Immaculate Deception, full of wild alien claims, none of which were verified are true.
Speaker 2: And I don't know. Here's another thing like I don't I don't know, I mean, especially knowing that and again this goes back to sort of institutional knowledge and knowing what's been done in UFO history before, but we know that people have been fed fake documents. That's a huge part of you know, disinformation campaigns for whatever reason, It's been done multiple times. And George and Jeremy certainly know that they're good friends with Richard Dody, So you know, it's very very interesting. In my mind, I don't know what's going on there. But again, because we've seen this happen before, because we know, and especially living in the age we live in now, this is a different world from when you and I were doing this at Open Minds. It is infinitely easier to fix everything, videos, images, documents, like it's all out. You can have all of the great images and videos and whatever you want, it's all out. So I know that sounds incredibly just flippant and you know, kind of morbid with this topic, just like give up. UFOs are done. There's nothing we can do. And honestly, that's kind of how UFOs are always going to be when you're dealing with the unknown. That's the frustrating part of UFOs. We're not going to have definitive answers, but something we are guaranteed to have is a lot of bus and an endless supply of it.
Speaker 1: Right, And I've that's why I've argued the science route is the only route, the Nassat route, doing the and invoking sit ince in science and crowdsourcing to get the public involved and transparently investigating and doing science. Which is our last two stories to cover very quickly what really Arrow is doing. At least they're showing their work, and they release today too of their resolution reports, or at least gave a little heads up for one, and then released this one. This one I'm not as excited about. You know, it's these volcano sightings that typically turn out to be as you and I know, you know, just lots of weird stuff is pushed out volcanoes. Things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we used to always report about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job. I've always been impressed in the way you've been able to say that. So there's this one, But even more to the point, there's yet another. This was one of Jeremy's leaks of what very quickly people identified as a local a balloon that is common to the local area during the holiday that was going on at the time, And sure enough, Aero says that this was a balloon, a cluster of partially and fully inflated balloons that came from the local area. So they're going to release that. But this was yet another one where Jeremy comes out, look proof of aliens. But no, very quickly it was the that's not how you do it, you know, you and I and I keep going back to this, but it's just the truth because we've got experience doing it. And that's what's so great about you and I talking right now. We wouldn't have released this story that way. We would have said, here's a new video. It looks pretty interesting, just like I do all the time when the next segment of my show is going to be about some of the cool sightings this week from Enigma, but not one of them will I say is real. In fact, I always tell the audience I expect these videos that I put out that I think are weird to be debunked. But what I'm hoping is that there will be one that can't be debunked. And that's I think the angle that you have to have it out. Look, this is interesting, it needs more research. We don't know what it is. Not look proof of aliens. The government tiding everything. Be careful who you show this video to or you might get killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again public education comes back to so much emphasis on public education because cause again, we all are different. We all have different life experiences. We've all seen different seen and experienced different things in our lives. We all live in different different parts of the world. There are different different things in the sky and different parts of the world. There are new things being launched into the sky all the time. I mean, where where we see starlink all the time. That's gonna get worse, infinitely worse. Amazon is getting into that game. They just launched a bunch of satellites and they're gonna have thousands of satellites in the air doing the same thing as starlink, providing Internet to remote locations. So space is just absolutely littered. Our skies are absolutely littered, and you know we it behooves us all to familiarize ourselves and for us as researchers too, in stories like that where you have something weird, we can lean on our experience and share that and say, look, this is bizarre here that, here's the situation, here are the details we have. This you know strongly resembles this that we've seen many times before, and here's a video showing a similar thing, but we don't know at this point. That's a likely explanation, but other more exotic explanations are possibilities. You've got to be responsible with this stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And and I do want to kind of finish this off with that's all the news. I had to cover a lot of stuff, but that kind of like we mentioned with hai May before, just because we're critical of the way that people approach this sometimes very concerned about the way that they reproach approach it because it's irresponsible. Quite frankly, in the past, we haven't had so many people who were former government officials kind of grouping together and doing this and irresponsible kind.
Speaker 2: Of steering a narrative. It's very concerning steering.
Speaker 1: But we still it doesn't mean that we hate these people, that we think they're evil. You and I have spent a lot of time with many of these people and and have do consider them friends, even though some of them of friends anymore because I'm vocal about not agreeing with them, which is unfortunate because you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: We all have our perspectives.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and yeah, you've probably are the same. You have a lot of affection for many of those people. Still I meet mine.
Speaker 2: And again that that's what another part of what makes you up O so hard, right, And it's even more emotional for for us, you know, at this this stage in our careers. And I'm glad you brought that up because we we are this way and we're we're talking this way now because we care so much about this topic, because we've invested so much time in this topic, because we want to see good research done, and we're really alarmed and disappointed in where this conversation has gone. It's really been. Yeah, it is just it's frustrating to see. I don't like seeing people take an advantage of I don't like seeing people given full hope and false narratives and told what to believe. This isn't the field where you can be told what to believe. Yes, belief drives a lot of UFOs, but belief is individual for all of us. We all have to individually weigh the evidence for ourselves and make our own conclusions.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for coming on. We used step that entire first hour and then a little more. But it was a lot of fun, a lot and we were able to get through a lot of stuff. I mean, if you feel there's anything unsaid that you want to share, maybe something you're working on or you want to talk to people about.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. But we'll do this again soon. I mean, we can go on and on and on exactly.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I want to do is not necessarily focus on having new guests, but having a lot of the guests like you, that are high quality guests where we can analyze some of this stuff, can look at some of this stuff that's going on, because I think that's what the audience wants. They're like, well, what am I supposed to make of all of this? And not to say, listen to what we have to say, and we've got you've got to adhere to what we say. But at least it's a different perspective, and we're just sharing our insights from our years and years of doing this much of that full time.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to that show. Those just the crabby old UFO guys bitching and moaning. There is bryaning about something's something we might have to do is uh. You know, when you get the uh start getting the magazines posted, we can maybe do some behind the scenes stories about some of those.
Speaker 1: That would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: That's great to go through through each, uh, you know, each issue and kind of talk about some of the stories related to those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Karen's always telling me the stories and everything are so crazy that you guys got to write about some of that. It's just I get hesitant sometimes because I don't necessarily want to embarrass people, but because there's yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And again, I mean, all these people are our friends. We have so much history with these people. I do consider them friends. But yeah, I think this functional family almost dysfunctional family. There we go.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thanks so much for joining my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Allahandra, thank you.
Speaker 1: It was great to talk to you fos with Jason again. I hope you enjoyed that. I certainly did. But now let's move on to the Enigma sidings of the week. I look at videos literally every day to come through and find the most interesting videos, and that's what we'ld be looking at to start with. Let's look at one that is been really popular with users. All right, so let's take a look here. This is from Palermo, Italy, from Monreal or MONREALI so this person said that they saw these three silver triangular shapes. We only recently got this video, that's why I'm covering it now. However, they say this event took place on October twenty four, twenty twenty four. So let's take a look here, and just for the listeners to tell you a little bit more about what we're looking at. Is you do see this palm tree in the foreground in the distance, then you see some hills. You see one hill, then another kind of larger hill, kind of cliff behind it that's more kind of in shadow. Over the hill, you see these three luminous lights, and it kind of looks like three objects that are over the hill. However, I think they're further back in the background and actually on that cliff side or on that mountain that's in the background. It's hard to say for sure. When I look at videos like this, often videos that have a hill or mountain in the background, the objects typically turn out to be something that is on the hill in the background. Here, the hill is in shadow, potentially three shiny objects that are reflecting light that are not in shadow, so they look more stunning. But yeah, there's no movement in them, so that's what makes me think they're not floating? Now the palm tree isn't moving either, so there's no wind. If they were balloons or something like that, that would be possible, but you would probably see at least some movement. But yeah, very interesting video, and this one's gotten a lot of attention with a lot of people discussing it on that app So really interesting video. Love to know what you think. Moving on from Palermo, Italy, let's take a look at the next video. This one is from Maryland, Columbia, Maryland. This was on April fifteenth of this year, so just a couple weeks ago at almost nine pm. Now, immediately most of you are probably gonna know what this is, but not everybody does, surprisingly, and that's why I wanted to show it, to make sure and educate people, but also because it's so stunning. It's such an amazing video and we live in such weird times. So let me describe this for the listeners. What you see is someone on the side of the road. It looks like because there's some street lamps, and it looks like maybe they even pulled over to get this video, which is great. I'm glad they did that. Hopefully be safe if you do that and they're filming up above in the sky and you see multiple small dots of lights in a perfect row moving together, just a bunch of them, like probably fifty or sixty of them. These, of course are starlink satellites. Some of them are closer to each other than others. But this kind of shows you what I've talked about before, where when the starlink are launched, they can be really close to each other and kind of look like one object. So you'll see this almost looks like, you know, there are objects in a long string, some are closer than us, and when in a couple of spots where they're really close, they almost look like one kind of longer object. When they're not, these are multiple objects in a row. But look at that. And this is what a train, a starlink train, looks like. Now I haven't seen this, A lot of people have. Of course, a lot of people submit these to Enigma, so I've got a few of them. But this is one of my favorites, and definitely one of the best we've gotten recently. But look how cool that is. Isn't that weird? But yeah, that is starlink and I just wanted to show that to the audience for those of you who haven't seen that before. For you listeners, you know, look out for this. It's something that is fairly common and a lot of people see these. I haven't yet, and I can't wait for my first time to see a starlink train. This one is Enigma three one two three ZHO five. And remember I put the links to all of these in the show notes, so you can go look at these also if you get the app. Some of these are in that content feed and what we call the content but it's the good videos in the first tab. We usually don't put much starlink in there unless they're really extraordinary. But moving on. This one is a little bit more mysterious. And I don't know what this one is. So this is small white dots moving quickly. This is in Rosendale, England, so this is in the United Kingdom. The explanation says, the short three second video you have to watch in slow motion. It's just a flicker on normal speed. Forty to fifty drones were spotted. I don't see that many, all coming from the same direction, headed the same way. They moved from a heel around two miles away to the next town over in five to eight seconds, somewhere under one hundred meters high, some few hundred, maybe it's hard to tell. I have lots of videos filming for a while, so it's really interesting here. A couple things about it is, first of all, what the witnesses described versus what's in the video, and I don't feel like the description fits very well. Still, this video is really interesting. We see essentially someone zooming in and out of these three white objects that are moving together. They are obviously, you know, it looks like at their house. It almost looks like they're on a keel because they are at level with like the second story of the houses down the block. There's trees in the way, and you can see rooftops as they are filming these lights. And this video is only thirty seven seconds, so it's pretty quick, but it almost looks like a triangular object with three lights at the end of it, kind of moving together. Now, this is a daytime sighting. The other the last one was was a nighttime siding, and this one's during the day. So you can see these three white objects, but you can't really see anything in between them. So you don't know that they're all together. In fact, I would imagine they're not because you don't see a song object between them. You just see these three dots at first their kind of level, and then as it moves, they're not. What's weird about this is I don't think it's balloons because these lights seem to be self luminescent. They don't seem to be reflecting light. There are clouds in the background, so you can tell that these are under the clouds, although they disappear into the cloud so that gives you kind of an idea of the height. The clouds are very thick that they go into, and they don't seem to slow down at all when they do move into these clouds, so to me, they don't move like balloons. Now, the witness assumed they were droned, which is kind of a weird assumption to make. I think I don't know why they make that assumption. It could be three drones flying together. It's a possibility, each with their own light. I don't know about that, but this is a really interesting sighting. Now. I posted this one online and I got some responses. I said, what do you guys think this is? One person said Chinese balloons has to be and I understand why this user is saying that, because you know they are self luminescent. But Chinese balloons are usually orange because the lights that the skin of the object is usually an orange color or red color, and then you've got a flickering light which is also kind of a warm color that illuminates those lights, so usually it's kind of a warm color. These are seem very very white, so I don't know that these are a Chinese lantern. But yeah, really really interesting video. The movement of the lights is just kind of strange. It does kind of move like it's one object, but you can see there's not an object in between them. It's clear daylight. So really weird, really great video. I like this one. I can't figure this one out, so I would love your suggestions and let me know. This is Enigma three one, two, four, eight six. Again you can find a link to these in the show notes. But a really strange video from England. I'm not sure what the heck that is. So those are my Enigma videos for the week. Let me know what you think they are. And if you are on the Enigma app and you've got some cases that you've looked at and you're like, what the heck is this, and you would like some more feedback, feel free to share that in the comments and we will take a look. Before I end the show, there is an update. So Jason and I filmed the interview portion of this show yesterday and today there was a hearing in the House Oversight Committee were dealing with UAP and information came out of it. Now, a lot of the people we just talked about who we had, you know, we used a word irresponsible a bit, who were sharing information and videos before they had done some research, were in this panel, and unfortunately they're back to their same old antics. Loue Elizondo held up a picture. He said, was this huge disc floating over the ground, and we'll take a look here. The group that had sponsored it, the UAP Disclosure Fund, they're obviously really excited. Oh my gosh, look at this big disc. And you could see the picture there and at first glance, it does look like a shadow. But you know what, I now that I know what it is, I can't unsee it. And to me, it doesn't look like a disc or a shadow at all. And those of you in the southwest kind of can have an idea. There's a picture of Lou showing this picture. Of course, the picture he shows is very, very very fuzzy, so it looks more mysterious, but within an instant people were very quickly able to figure out what it is. Here is a picture that Stephen green Street posted that I think shows it more clearly. But they're irrigation circles. And you know, there's a lot of research going on out there now, even people taking the photo and looking at it from a different angle, and you can very clearly see that there is a road that is around this circle that is allegedly a shadow. Obviously not a shadow. They're irrigation circle. So once again they're trying to tell the public that look at this evidence of aliens. Look at my amazing photo here, and the photos quickly debunked. I don't know why they couldn't have done just the smallest iota of research and looking on Google Maps, which is how people figured it out. Look on Google Maps of the area, and they would have noticed there are dozens and dozens and dozens of these circles around. So oh yeah, yeah, we'll talk more about all of this next time. However, you know, I just wanted to give you guys this update before we move on. It's just gotten you know, I hate to use the term, but it's gotten silly. It really has, you know. I if these guys are taking this field seriously, I think that they just need to be patient, do the research, and work with others. You know, all of this is best when we work as a team and even get the debunkers in so you know what they're gonna say before you post this stuff, or you can argue, and it's fair just to say that, hey, you know, I got this to some skeptics. They think it's this. I disagree with them. I think it's that, And here's my argument. And let your argument and your data speak for itself. If it's strong enough, then you know you will win the day, especially if you can get some other scientists and researchers on your side. But just to kind of put this stuff out there and then have it debunked just really undermines credibility. And again, think of what the people who were like, Okay, I'm going to give these guys a shot, and I'm going to hear what they have to say, and then this happens, you know, it underminds the credibility of the whole field, and then a lot of people take it less seriously. So that's what we're trying to say. And it's not like we're trying to say we don't want to play a role. We would love to help out. Jason and I have been doing this for a long time and we're always open to these guys and working with these guys and they know that. So, but to be honest, who are we We don't have any credentials as far as being scientists, so you know, that's who they should probably employ to do some of this work. But at the very least the credentials Jason and I do have is that we did this full time for many, many many years. But anyway, thank you so much for listening. Thank you very much to Denn of Geek who is sponsoring the show, and hopefully some of you our new listeners from Den of Geek if you are and you want to discuss more and you want to have more direct contact with me. I do have a Patreon now it is you do have to pay it again onto my Patreon, but as low as one dollar a month, which is the lowest that I can put and the reason that I put it that lowest. I just want serious people. I don't want people trolls to come in and get all upset that you know, I am denying that aliens are here. Whatever. You know, we can save that kind of conversation for social media. I want to save space at his trophy where we can all kind of work and discuss together more constructively. So if you would like to come join my Patreon, I also put a lot more stuff on the other things that I'm into, such as travel. I'm actually customizing a camper vand that I'm building right now, and I'm sharing information about that. So I'm sharing all kinds of stuff on there, so you know, I would love to have you in there to be able to see the content there and then to discuss your interests and our shared interests. So just a place for us to have some fun. Thank you all so much for listening. Until next time, Audios move Chacho's