Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out There, Oh d you? All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds, and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's ablaged.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 3: What is happening? And what is up?
Speaker 1: Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Porch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to another show guys. Today, our special guest is Doc Brown, the host of Prometheus Lens podcast and the author of the incredible book Epic of Esau. This is Doc's first time joining us here at Wake Up with Mia, but I can already tell it's not going to be his last. Before we jump in, Please be sure to follow, subscribe, and hit that bell so you never miss an episode. And guys, I really need your help. YouTube has been suppressing my episodes lately, I've noticed zero new subscribers, and even three of my videos were temporarily removed before they were restored, so clearly something's going on behind the scenes. Maybe someone complained, maybe they're just watching us a little too closely, but either way, it's obvious this show is being monitored. If you have been blessed by this conversation, please leave a positive review on Apple or Spotify, and support this show through Patreon. It really helps keep these independent voices like me alive and uncensored. Now you can find all the links below in the show notes. Now on to today's guest, Doc Brown. I can honestly say this was one of the most fascinating and thought provoking conversations I've had in a while. Doc is an incredible researcher and storyteller who brings scripture to life in ways most people have never heard before. His book, Epic of Esau digs deep into the mysteries surrounding Esau's lineage, hybrid bloodlines, and how that story connects to the world we are living in today. I had such a great time talking with him. His passion, his insight, and his depth of knowledge really came through and I encourage you guys to get a copy of his book, Epic of Esau and check out his podcast, Prometheus Lens. Now let's bring Doc Brown into this conversation. Enjoy the show. Loha, Justin, and welcome to the show. I'm really glad that you're here. Now. I've heard you so many times on your podcast and I'm really happy that you're here joining us today. And i'd love to talk about your new book, Epic of Esau. I mean, it's fascinating, thought provoking and opens up part of biblical history that most people never look at. So before we dive into these deeper layers, maybe you can tell the listeners a little bit about yourself, your podcast, the Prometheus Lens that I love, and what led you down this path that inspired Epic of Esau.
Speaker 5: Now, I appreciate you having me, but yeah, I'm just Justin Brow. I kind of got the nickname Doc. I tell people all the time it's I'm a Southern man. If you couldn't tell, but we have. We're infamous for oxymorons. We're that type of crowd that will take a seven foot tall guy I name him Tiny. So I think that's kind of how I got my name is. You know, when I speak to hear the banjo's play, So when you actually listen to what I say, it kind of blows people's minds. I guess they don't expect what I talk about to come out of a voice like this as a Southern man, so I got that nickname. But I'm just a nine to five knuckle dragger. I've been a factory rat. My whole life was a wild, crazy kid in and out of jail, and the baddest of the bad man. It was never an intellectual. I never liked to read, but I always loved history. I always loved sitting down and listening to my old man talk about the good old days and stories and history and my grandpa. That was about the only subject in school that I paid it attention to. But when I was younger, I loved the Bible. I thought that stuff was fascinating because I was like, if you're going to be an expert at anything, why would it not be the word of God. So I was that kid in Sunday school, always asking questions and probably getting on the teacher's nerves. So those are two subjects that I was always fascinated with. But it was just I don't know, a switch. It was around twenty twelve I got exposed to Tray Smith from God in a Nutshell and he's kind of the guy that red peeled me, as they say in these circles. But he was talking about a bunch of stuff, man, that I just didn't think was in the Bible. He was talking about angels coming down, breathing with the men, and the daughters of men and having Nephelom giants and possible UFOs spacecrafts in the Bible and just vampires and Harry Wildman all this stuff, and I'm like, man, this guy is crazy. He's just making up stuff for clicks that ain't in there. So I started breaking over my Bible again looking through all the stuff, and yeah, man, all that stuff was there. And I'm like, I need to go back and relook at this thing that I thought I knew so well. And it kind of just got me on this path. And long story short, just some conversation with some friends ended up them saying, hey, man, we're talking about a lot of pretty profound stuff here. You should be doing a podcast. And lo and behold here I am today. And even with the book, I never ever thought that I would be somebody that wrote a book. You know, I let alone read one, so writing one was definitely not in my thought process. But here we are, but joking around with some friends once again. We were talking about bigfoot. We had actually Trey Smith on the show, and we were having a conversation Tray by the way, awesome guy. We're good friends. We got each other's falling number, We text and stuff all the time. He's a really good dude. But we were talking one day and he said, Hell, you guys are from Tennessee. That's bigfoot country. Next time i'm that way, we'll go on a big foot hunt. What do you say, Well, we might even film it. And I said, yeah, man, come on down. And Genesis twenty five twenty five just popped into my head out of nowhere. And for those that's not familiar with that, I mean that is the birth of Esau. And it says that the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. And I was like, oh my god, that sounds pretty squatchy to me, man. And so I asked Trey. I was like, hey, what do you think about Esau? And he was confused, you know, because it was it was out of nowhere, and he was like, well, what do you mean. I'm like, you know, it says he was red covered in hair. I said, do you think he might have been maybe the first recorded Sasquatch And he kind of laughed and he's like, I don't know, man. He said he was a Harry dude, that's for sure. And just one thing led to another. I mean, some people call it synchronicities, some people caught the Holy spirit. But a few weeks letter had Gary Wayne on the show. We was doing the Epic of Gilgamesh and we bumped into this other Harry Sasquatch sounding guy named Inky Doo.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Maybe a week or two later, I was reading through the Book of Jashure and once again we find Nimrod battling uh Esau, this Harry man to the death. And I just kept finding all these Harry Men, you know, through ancient history and scriptures, and I was like, man, I have to see where this goes.
Speaker 3: And it just led to the writing of the Epic of Esau.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Does Gary Wayne think that Esau is also maybe a sasquash? A big thing?
Speaker 3: Uh? No.
Speaker 5: The I love Gary, but Gary is uh. He's really strict with his stuff. It's like he leaves no room for speculation. If this, if the text doesn't say it, he's not going to go with it, you know. And I respect him for that. But I'm the type of person that and I get some people ruffled when I say this, but I'm just being honest.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm a Christian.
Speaker 5: I believe the Bible is the divine inspired word of God. But at the same time, I'm a realist. Do I think that the Bible has everything we need to know as far as history and all the stories these people know because the book would not be readable. You could read a chapter a day for the rest of your life and still not get through it. So everything is not in there, but the foundational stuff is there. The main talking points in the overall view is there. So a lot of people are afraid to kind of go into the extra biblical books and some of these mythologies and different things like that. I'm not if it goes along with the Bible and doesn't contradict it and fills in gaps and gives more context to the story. What I love to dive into because when I have done this, you know, this book was a two year session, and I read all of Lewis Ginsburg's Legends of the Jews. I read all the extra biblical books and apocrypha, the Midrashes, the writings of Rashi and some of these rabbis of ancient times, and it kind of put me in the mindset of the ancient people, because I tell people, they weren't thinking of us thousands of years ago. They were thinking about the people of the time because they were of that time. They were writing to people of that time. And I tell them that's why Genesis sixth you just have this little blurb and us today is like, man, it's a pretty big deal. I want some more context on that. Well, back then they were like, We're not going to be the dead horse. We have the Book of Enoch. Everybody knows about the giants and the fallen angels coming down and breeding with the women.
Speaker 3: That's going to be redundant. I'm not going to tell that story.
Speaker 5: It's already been told and everybody already knows.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Us today were like, no, we don't know. So I think reading all those things and being familiar with the culture and the mythologies that the people at that time are very important because it fills in the gaps of a lot of these stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in your book you explore Esau's bloodline in a way that most people have never even considered. Can you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And now, honestly, that was Gary Wayne's work was a huge aid into me finding this stuff out. It's just where Gary stopped at certain points. I just kept going, you know, and I tell people I lay out my references in the book and what scripture says and what this book says that I found, and then I'll tell you, hey, well, if you take this, this and this and put together, it leads me to believe X y Z. And so I go into speculation, but I try to let you know when I do, and show you the pieces that I found to get me there. But with Gary, when I read his book The Genesis six Theory, he was talking about Esau and how he kind of focused in on that he married into Nephlum giant clans. And so when I seen that, I was like, Okay, I'm gonna he just kind of touched on that little caveat I was like, I want to dive really dive into that, and when I did, it was really telling. So not only do you have this Harry quote unquote man being born named Esau, he marries three wives and two of those three are known Nephlum giant clans. So and then it menches his father in law named Sierra, and that he reigned. He was a chieftain, a war chieftain who reigned from the land of Mount Sierra. And when you go into the etymology of that word, that word means harry means rough rugged harry.
Speaker 3: Like like a oats fur.
Speaker 5: So I was like, here, we have this Harry quote unquote man named Esau and he's marrying into Nephilim giant clans who's known their name. You know, they're known to be rough, rugged harry giants. They're Faral giants basically, and they start getting together and they breed together. I think that has a really high likelihood of throwing some really strange pups, you know, to say the least. And when you dive on through the genealogies, you find out that through this inner marriage and this breeding, a Malik is born who burst the Amalekite race, you know, kind of seared after his name. And once again, when you go into the etymology of that word, that means the blood liquors. So it's kind of got this vamporistic feel to it. So here they are there if they're rugged, they're hairy, they're giants, and they are blood liquors. They drink the blood. Once again, going back to the stories and everything about these guys being cannibals, and you got the whole vamporistic thing. And then when I found that some of the stuff that happens in the Exodus made a whole lot more sense to me because when you get into the Book of Exodus, this is when Moses leads the people out of Egypt and they have their wilderness wanderings. Well, in those books, you know a lot of people skip over them because you know, it's boring, it's genealogies, and it's a lot of laws. You know, don't do this, don't do that, or this one. But got that lived one hundred and twenty years and went to be with their ancestors. You know, so a lot of us, you know, we skip over that stuff. I'm guilty of it myself. But when you actually don't go through there like Gary, did you do you find some really interesting stuff. And one of the things that I found interesting was through this Amalekite race, we find that this is the tribe that encounters God's people first in their wilderness wanderings. It says that basically they had like this militia style warfare, that they were picking them off from behind and hiding and jumping out, you know, just kind of being thorns in their side, messing with them. And when you get into Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews, it says that these Allects were known to be like basically Viking berserkers. They were known for their ferocity and their skills in battle, and it said that even when they would kill, you know, the Jews and pick them off in the wilderness, that they would even cut off the men's foulus and then throw it into the air and taunting their God and their people saying, you know, because the circumcision was one of their things for devotions, so they would do that and say, you know, give their God what he desires. So these were real ruthless, cutthroat people, and it takes supernatural intervention for them to defeat this group because they end up finally going to war. And this is that famous story where Moses has to stand on the mountaintop over the valley and hold up the rod of Wonder, the supernatural rod that was gifted to him that turned into a snake and ate pharaoh snakes. That only when he held this rod up in the air was his people able to overcome them Alakites, and that when he would tire and lower the staff, they would start losing the battle. So it took supernatural aid from God to be able to defeat these clans of warrior giants, these sparal giants. And those laws that I mentioned, you don't get a rule a law of regulation unlest someone is breaking those said rules, laws or regulations. So I think it's pretty telling because we know from scripture this was the first people group that they encountered, and then all of a sudden, you start getting all these rules and laws.
Speaker 3: Well why is that?
Speaker 5: Because they were seeing this practiced by these Amalekites and were starting to imitate it, and God had to step in and say, no, you can't be doing this because it says you shall not drink the blood the life forces in the blood. Well, their name means blood liquors, folks. It says you won't practice necromancy or seek sorcerers. A lot of the writings, including Rashi, talked about they were known sorcerers and shape shifters, and that's why God said, especially with the Amalekites, he said kill every man, woman, and child and animal. That's the only tribe that he commanded, even the animals be killed because the legends were that they were sorcerers and they were known shape shifters. They would shape shift into animals to evade capture. And then they also said, no longer will you pass your children to the fires of Molek. We know they were passing children through the fire and worshiping Molec. So in the Book of Isaiah talks about you have to go to the septuagen for this translation, but it talks about in there that the wild men the satyrs will dance in the desolate cities and in the wilderness. So I think these are all descriptors and signs pointing to what this race of people was like in their practices.
Speaker 2: Well, they seem very barbaric. Are those stories found in the Bible or are these found maybe in Enoch or another Bible stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the main the story that you get in the Bible is just that they bumped into the Melkites first, and that they were you know, tormenting them and basically just being thorns in their side attack and I'm doing little things. So it finally led to a battle, and that's where you get the Rod of Moses story. But all the other stuff that I filled in was just from like lewis Kinsburg legends of the Jews. When you get into the targums, a lot of these rabbis they do translations of the targums. They're basically like synopsis stories of the books in the Bible from the Jewish Hebrew perspective, so they kind of summarize the books and add little caveats to it and stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's where I get all that stuff.
Speaker 5: And far as the uh the rules and the laws and all those things, it's just was me speculating putting two and two together, because when all these laws were coming out, that's when they were in the wilderness wanderings, and we know from the scripture that that's when they were encountering these people.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I heard you talk on another podcast about the pigs and how we can't. Yeah, that was the only animal that we weren't able to consume, or I guess one of them. We needed to blood let most of the animals or all the animals, right, we got it cut that, and so they can drain the blood.
Speaker 5: But the pigs that I'm not sure. I think I do remember talking to somebody and they had mentioned the pigs and how that they had thought that basically it was like a nephylemic, Yeah, hybrid, and that's maybe why when Jesus cast out the demons out of the moniac they went into the pigs. But I can't remember who that was, but I think I do remember a conversation with somebody and they bringing that up.
Speaker 3: I've never thought of.
Speaker 2: That me neither me neither. Can you explain how the descendants, I guess, ties into the larger story of the Nephilins or the hybrid bloodline through Esau. Do you believe that's part of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think it's like a twofold type thing because he marries into the Nephlin giants and interbreeds with him, So then you have this intermingling of the Genesis six bloodline with Esau and I think that's you know, if we take the description of Esau and these Malakite race giants, these Faral giants, I mean, in our modern vernacular, I believe that's what we would call a bigfoot today. I mean, if we said we saw something that was seven eight foot tall, broad shouldered, covered in hair from head to toe out in the woods, I mean all of us would say, man, I seen a bigfoot or I seeing a sasquatch. And that's kind of what the description is of these people. And I think that's why you have so many legends and lore throughout the world. It doesn't matter where you go. You go into Europe, they have the stories of Trampis, you go into the eye on the Sardinia on the what is that the winter solstice. Now, this tradition they do is so arcane. They can't even remember why they do it or when it started. They're just like, ah, we've done this as long as we can remember, so we just keep doing it. We think it's to chase off evil spirits. So a good harvest comes in the winter goes away. But they don't know. But what happens is during this time, all the men take black goats fur and cover themselves and from head to toe, and they take a black or wooden mask and carve it and put on their face. Then they strap hundreds of copper bells on their backs. And what happens, just like the Book of Isaiah. They dance through the streets, ringing the bells, and they chase and abduct women. And of course you know modern age been pg you know, modified, but I'm sure you know. I mean, they had their way with them in those types. And during this festival, the children that are coming of age, to show their bravery or like a ride of passage, they light a huge bonfire and the children have to go and pass through the fire, just like you know, they passed the children through the fire and molech worship. So I think we see a lot of characteristics and signs pointing to that this was that group of people and when they were migrating north. And I take the viewpoint of la Marzouli and Fritz Zimmerman that when Joshua and Caleb and the boys were pushing out, pushing them out of the Holy Land, trying to exterminate them out of the Holy Land, the smart ones seeing what happened to the Amalekites because they were the first ones, and they were the fierce warrior tribe. Nobody thought they could best, and they took care of them with no issue. Then they go into to Jericho, this huge wild city. They didn't have to lift their sword. They just walked around the place and blew their horn. The walls fell down. So the smarter ones up north were like, now, man, we got to get out of here. So a bunch of them moved north. And I think the Phoenicians, the ones that were known seafaring people, loaded on their ships and went west and went into America. So I think that's kind of what happened there with those guys. But another facet of the bloodline is, now, this is kind of controversial. I get some flack over it, but I'm just telling you. Whether it's right or wrong, we can debate. But what we cannot debate is that is in the writings of the people of the time, and it is the belief of the people of the time. Because I can show you scriptural evidence, I can show you extra biblical evidence. I can show you rabbis writings and teachings to back up all this stuff. That I'm saying. So, yeah, we can debate all day long if it's factual. You know, that's not a heel that I'm prepared to put my cross on and die down. But it gets a lot of people tore up. But it gets into serpent seed theory, and for those that's not familiar with that, there's a line of thought in people that thinks that Eve biting into the apple was an allegory for a sexual act and that there was two seeds planted in her womb, one from Adam and one by the serpent. And that's why in the cursing, God said, I will put enmity between her seed and thy seed, talking to the serpent. So there it says plainly both of them are going to have a seed. And this all comes after this act. All the cursings from God have.
Speaker 3: To do with sexual reproduction.
Speaker 5: He says the woman would have painful menstruation, that she would have a labor and child bearing. When what happens, like when this act happens and they catch them.
Speaker 3: They cover up their reproductive organs.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like if you get caught eating a cookie in the kitchen when your mom said you couldn't. What are you gonna do. You're gonna cover that mouth because that's where the sin was, that's where you transgress, that's what you want to hide. And so with that thought, though this is in the Book of Genesis, you go just a few chapters down came the evil one from the Sea of the Serpent. There was entity between the two because he killed Abel. And then just a few chapters down we have this birth of Esau. And this is a polaroid picture of Genesis three fifteen. There's no way around it. I mean, you can skate and try to bend scripture and do what you want, but I mean, if you just let it say what it says, it is a perfect picture of Genesis three fifteen, because what was He says that there'd be entity war between the two, that one would bruise one's head and the other would bruise the other's heel. So the ancient reader they're reading the Book of Genesis, Genesis three fifteen has just happened. There's just a few chapters away, so that event is fresh on their mind. Then they get to Genesis twenty five twenty five, and this is the birth of Esau. The first one come out red covered and had to toe whoa, that's a big red flag. Then the angel, the Lord says, there's two people, two nations are in your womb, and they struggle together within your womb. That's another red flag. And then it says the younger shall rule over the older, another red flag. The cultural norm was the eldest got the birth right, and the eldest ruled over the younger. The younger served the older. So you have all these red flags popping up with that we miss in modernancy, but the ancient people would have picked up on that immediately. So then you get the birth. Esaw comes out first, covered in hair. His foot has to push on Jacob's head, possibly bruising the head, exiting the womb.
Speaker 3: And then here's the hand of Jacob. What was he got.
Speaker 5: He's got his hand on the heel, bruising the heel. I mean, this is a perfect polaroid picture of Genesis three fifteen and all the ancient writings Ginsburg legends of that you use Jasher Rashi, the medieval rabbi, and the targems especially, all of these writings point to Esau being a serpent seed, and the targems it goes in it says that they had guardian angels. It says that I'm trying to think now, uh, Jacob had a guardian angel. His guardian angel was Gabriel. But Esau also had a guardian angel to his guardian angel was semi l. And this was for those who start from me here, this was the Hebrew name and legend and lore that this was, you know, the Satan, the Hasatan, the Nakasha's name before the fall, and he was known as the angel of Death, the viper of God. And Esau was known to be a mighty hunter and a lot of times when that phrase is used, just not talking about animals, just talking about.
Speaker 3: Hunter of men.
Speaker 5: This is the same title Nimrod had. And it also says that when he was born he had a serpent's branding on his body, and that and while Rebecca was pregnant, when she would walk by a house that was in service to Yahueh, that Jacob would stir with excitement. But when she would walk by a house that was in service to a pagan god, that Jacob or Esau would stir with excitement. So all these writings point to the fact that they believed Esau was of the serpent seed. So if that is true, you have already this serpent seed. And a lot of people want to point to Genesis six and say, oh, that's the serpent seed. No, that's not that's the fallen angel seed. That's not Satan's seed. That's a whole different thing. But if that is true, with this act, if him marrying into these Nephelin giant clans, you have the sons of the fallen Angels breeding with the serpent seed and making this race.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is deep. And now I know it's possible, medically possible that a woman could have two different carry two different babies from two different seeds. My question is, would Rebecca have favor in Jehovah's eyes. I don't know if if they're saying that she was had infidelity and been with another man or something else maybe came along and created a miracle in her body like Jesus basically, but from obviously not from Jehovah, but from maybe Samuel the demon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's something too, because people ask me that, because of course, I mean, that's the first question you're going to come up with.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like, well, why is he so different.
Speaker 5: Well, the scripture doesn't say, but these other extra biblical books and stuff, you know, lay that stuff out and like I said, it could be true. It could be Uh, it even could be that Esau because a lot of people tend to forget these books were not written in real time. These were oral traditions and stories of the people for thousands of years, and then eventually, once they learned how to write and keep records, someone decided to write these down. So they're written down and looking back, possibly thousands of.
Speaker 3: Years later, so.
Speaker 5: There's probably some little details missed, you know, over time, but the overall story is there. So when you ask that, you know, how did that happen? I mean it could be. Now, like I said, I don't know. I throw out possibilities here. It could very well be that looking back, they knew that Esau was an evil man and they decided to paint him as a serpent seed in a negative light, and maybe he truly wasn't you know. When you go into the medical field, there's actually terminology to describe.
Speaker 3: The birth of Esau.
Speaker 5: And I never knew this until I got the researching in this book and kind of going down this rabbit hole, but they call it hypertrixosis. And this is you know, in the medical field, and there's been studies and documented people and what this is is this was cool. I never realized this. But when you are in the womb, we are all covered in hair, every single one of us. And then at a certain point, you know, probably in the last trimester, the DNA of the child is told to shed that hair because it's about to exit the wound, but don't need it anymore. And in some cases there's a malfunction in the DNA and they don't shed that hair and they come out covered in hair. And you can google it, man. I mean there's even people today born. I got a picture of a book, a picture in the book from a girl. I think it was in India, and it wasn't that long ago, it's within the past decad and she was covered in hair. It looked like something straight out teen Wolf. And you go through the histories, there's plenty of people documented like this, and this is where you get the what do you call it? I'm trying to be politically correct here, but I don't think you can be. But the freak shows, you know, back in the day he paid a quarter to go see the Beard de Lady or the wolf Man. That's what these people were. They had this genetic malfunction and was covered in hair like Eastau was. You know, could this be an ephylemic corruption of the DNA pool that's kind of got diluted and just randomly pops up from time to time. Could very well be. But regardless, you have all these people documented. And one that I talked about in the book that was really cool was Pedro Gonzalez. And you can Google search this guy. He looks just straight like Michael J. Fox's dad from Teen Wolf, covered in hair, but he's dressed like a noble And I can't remember what king it was, but it was a king of France had acquired this man when he was a child, when he was ten years old. It was a gift to him to be in his court. I guess for entertainment, you know, like this anomaly. But luckily for Pedro, the king loved him and treated him just like a son, give him a place at court, dressed him in the finest clothes, and actually sent him to like the top lawyer school in France, and got all of his degrees to be a lawyer, and when the king died, he left in his will that Pedro would get a piece of land, a castle. That even arranged him a marriage with this girl named Elizabeth, and they ended up getting married, and they ended up having I think four children and two of the girls. It might have been three, but I know for a fact two of the girls wound up with this same condition. And they're all painted, you know, for that time, because they didn't have pictures back then, but these girls were painted in these pink dresses, but they're covered in hair all over. So I know I'm getting long winded here, but I was just trying to give the backstory. But as far as like what I give in my book, my opinion or thoughts on how it happened, it could have been an incursion. I mean, she could have been, you know, not true to her husband and had a relation with a fallen entity. That's a possibility. Could it be that she was raped and not willing? Possibly, But I also believe that maybe it was some kind of like miracle thing because even God, the spirit of God hovered over Mary and she conceived Jesus. You know, could the same thing have happened? But from the Hastaton. And what I talk about in the book is when you dig into the backstory of Rebecca, she was from the land of Haran. They served many gods. They were pagans, and it says that Elias are the cup Bear goes to Iran to find a bride for his master's son, bumps into Rebecca, and I think it's pretty telling the first interaction between Elias R. And Rebecca's father, because he says, I'm my master is Abraham, and he has, you know, lots of land and livestock and money, and he has a son that's looking for a bride. Your daughter would be financially well off and protected and well taken care of. I want to take her back to my master and his Her father responds back with this because he says, and we worship the god Yahweh. And he says, well, this god Yahweh that you speak of, I can speak neither good nor evil.
Speaker 3: So it shows you right. They don't even know.
Speaker 5: Who Yahweh was, so it's safe to assume they were worshiping the other gods just like the other people, and their fertility gods were like Pan, Seronas Sylvanus. All these guys are covered in hair, and they're the fertility gods. They're the one that blesses your womb. They're the one that blesses your crops. This is the one that they would sacrifice to and pray to if they wanted to get pregnant or if they wanted their crops to prosper and inky do that I mentioned earlier, and that Epica gilgam Isssue says that he was created in the image of sam Quain, and this was from the land of Haran. And when you look up sam Quaan, that's what he was. He was a fertility to god, covered in hair from head to toe. So she grew up in this house worsiping this god covered in hare from head to toe, and he was a fertility god. Now when you fast forward, a lot of people missed this. But Rebecca had trouble. She couldn't conceive. She was getting older in age. And if you look at the story of Abraham, the same thing happened to Sarah. In this ancient world. This was a woman's number one duty. If she couldn't produce a male heir and lots of children, she was cast to the side and replaced by a younger more fertile woman. And Sarah knew this, and that's why she was so scared, and that's why she gave Hagar to Abraham. She's like, I can't give you no kids, but please don't kick me out. Just here, take her breed with her. I'm cool with that, you know. So this had to be a number one concern of Rebecca. She had to be stressed out. And it says that when Rebecca came to the family, she took her handmaiden with her. So I tell people, I think it's a strong possibility. In this state, she was worried to death, afraid she is going to be replaced by a younger woman, and this would put her in a desperate situation, and desperate situations, you know, call for desperate measures. And she come from a land worshiping this god from the time she was a child to adult breeding age when she was given away.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 5: It's out of the question to assume that she would turn to a familiar god that she known, that was known for fertility and blessing wounds and pray to that god to bless her womb. Because Yeahwueh wasn't just like Caan Jahueh wasn't blessing Kane, so what did he do? He turned to a god that promised that he would bless him. So I think that's what happened here, and that's why Esau come out covered in hair from head to toe, looking just like the fertility gods of the land that she worshiped and came from.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's an interesting point. I never thought of that, while you're right, because her husband prayed and Jehovah maybe gave the one child and then her prayer gave the other child. It's a possibility. M that's incredible. Is Esels lineage still around today? Are they alive and active?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 5: I tell people it's like the theory of entropy always holds true. You know, nothing gets better with time, it gets worse and it gets more diluted, you know, especially when you're talking about genealogies and bloodlines. So with all the inner breeding and stuff, that that pure bloodline just got weaker and weaker and weaker, and I think some of those traits just kind of faded away, you know. And I think that ultimately when these angelic beings, you know, bred with the dollars of men, it's kind of like a virus. They inserted something into the system that was not supposed to be there. And we know when we look at uh, you know, evolution, even micro evolutions. I'm not one of these darkness you know people, but they use that term. These are built into your DNA for to adapt and survive, and some people call that evolution, but to me, that's just a micro evolution. That's something that's built into the DNA by your creator to survive. And so when you have some of these mutations that science talks about, then they'll tell you it's random. You know, nobody knows they're going to get cancer. It's just a random mutation, and you just got a bad draw man. And I think that's what it is with this inner breeding. You get this gene or something inside of your system that's not supposed to be there, and it manifests in random things. I think that's why we have giants. I think that's why we see elongated skulls all over the world. I think that's why you might have, you know, dwarf syndrome and just all these different things that's not perfect and good. Because it says that God, when he created everything, he said it was good. It was good, it was good. And then at the end when everything was done, it said.
Speaker 3: It was very good.
Speaker 5: So all these things that are not good according to scripture is not from God. So it's from something else. But as time goes, it just depletes and you can't even see it no more.
Speaker 3: And then maybe randomly, like.
Speaker 5: The hypertrixosis, just pops up out of nowhere because it's built in, but it's just been suppressed so much, and after a while it rebounds and comes back. And I used the team wolf analogy because I think it's a perfect analogy. If you guys, remember he starts going through this and he starts, you know, changing, his fingernails start to grow, and he starts getting hairy, but he starts splashing water on his face and gets himself to stop turning. Well, one day on a full moon, he can't get it to stop, and he totally wolfs out and he's in the bathroom. He's like, oh jeez, Louise, you know, and his dad hears him. It's like, son, opened the door, what's the matter? No, Dad, I'm fine, No, open the door. And he's like, all right, and you asked for it, and he opens the door and there's his dad standing fully.
Speaker 3: Wolfed out too, and he's like.
Speaker 5: You knew the whole time, and you didn't tell me why. He's like, son, sometimes this stuff skips generations. He says, I was hoping it would have skipped you. And I think that's, you know, kind of telling you right there. I think that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Wow. Now, the concept of genetic corruptions, do you believe we're seeing echoes of the same tempering in modern science and transhumanism or DNA manipulation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One, I mean Solomon says that you know, nothing new is under the sun. We will discover this thing in marvel and say, oh, this new thing, But no, it is something that has been done before and just been forgotten and just now being rediscovered. Because Genesis six is allen angels came down bread with the dollars and men. They gave them forbid knowledge, taught them the seven sacred sciences, and the Book of Jubilee says that they even sinned against the beasts and birds of the air. So I think what that's alluding to is genetic model vacation and manipulation.
Speaker 3: That's where you get all the hybrid.
Speaker 5: Cameras stories throughout history, and we're doing it today. It's just it's been lost and forgotten, like Solomon says, and somehow it's been rediscovered and brought back. Maybe it's these demonic beings and following angels whispering in the ear of these people giving them these ideas. Because you get Jimmy Page and some of these famous rock stars that talk about, you know, their most famous songs they don't even remember writing them, that they just passed out one day drunk or party in and woke up and boom, there's a piece of paper with all the chords written down, all the lyrics in their handwriting, but they have no recollection of it. Or like me, you know, Genesis twenty five, twenty five popped into my head. You know, I think that we have little pushes and nudges from this other world to accomplish things.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you often talk about truth being buried under layers of deception. Do you think Esaul's true story was intentionally distorted or erased from mainstream theology?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so. I mean, like I said, it could go either way. It could be in that he saw it was just a bad egg, and the writers that were you know, looking back and retelling his story spun it really bad and made him be this harry beast looking dude and caught him a serpent seed and all that, just to really scotch it up, you know, and bring his evil and wickedness up at another tear. I mean, that's a possibility for being honest, but it could also be that they wanted to blot out his story because even when you get into the prophet of Balem, you know, he's basically bribed by a king to curse the Israelites coming up into the Holy Land and stopped him because they were taking out all these giant cleans and just you know, cleansing the land basically. But instead of cursing them, Balem blesses them because the the Lord came and told him, you know, he wasn't going to do this, and he was going to do what he wanted him to do.
Speaker 3: But in that.
Speaker 5: Encounter on the mountain when he's prophesying and blessing Israel, instead of cursing them, he says that he turns to a malik, you know, the Amalak Heights, and it says that in the story he wasn't on that mountain. It's just like he pops up out of nowhere. But it says he turns to a Malik and says, you were first among the nations.
Speaker 3: But you will be laid low.
Speaker 5: So could it be that he is turning to the direction or land of the Amalakites. There could have been a spirit that popped up and he saw it in the spiritual realms, like, hey, man, I know you giants ruled for a long time in the pre flood world. Some of your remnants made it through somehow, but it's over. Your time is done. I think that's a strong possibility. And even in that encounter, you have repeatedly in the Book of Deuteronomy and Leviticus, God saying that he would blot out the memory of a Malik. And I always remember talking about what they did to them in the wilderness when they attacked him and killed all those people, and that they even put that same phrase on the Jewish Holocaust Museum. There's like a big monument out front and it has that quote from I think it's Leviticus or Levitics or Deuteronomy, but it says, never forget what they've done to them. And it says he would blot out their memory. So maybe looking back, seeing how you know Esau was a wicked man of the evil one, as John even says about Kane, that maybe he wanted to blot out his name and his memory, and so they busted up his story and just scattered it into a thousand pieces. But you can't wipe out the memory of a people, because you might wipe it out of this scroll that you found, But there's ten other scrolls tell them the same story, but from different perspectives and more detail or caveats added. And I think that that is a good possibility that when they were writing these stories and compiling these stories, because a lot of people tend to forget that there was no Bible back then, there was no Torah back then. All they had was all these scrolls in circulation, and everybody read them all, everybody knew them all. And it wasn't until modernity that they wanted to unite the Christians under a unified book. That way, everybody wasn't just reading all these other things. They wanted something that would unify the Christian Church. And that's when you get the Council of Nicia in three twenty five AD and those books.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of those books that I'm.
Speaker 5: Talking about today didn't make the cut, And I don't think it's necessarily the Farius. It could have been. It could have been like you know, some fallen angels, the rulers and principalities from Deuteronomy thirty two, Whisper in the ears, nudging like I was talking about earlier, for these people to exclude certain ones that they didn't want in there. But at the same time, it was they wanted to de supernaturalize things as much as they could and wanted to cut the fluff, so to speak. They just wanted a book that hit the high notes, gave the story of Christ, the fall of man, the redemption, of the shedding of blood of Jesus Christ, the redemption to return to Eden. So this was they just kind of put together a synopsis. You know, you can always watch a movie and get a good highlight and overview of what the story is, but if you actually buy the book and read the book, there's so much more that they didn't tell you about in that movie. And I think that's kind of what we're looking at here.
Speaker 3: Is a lot of stuff is.
Speaker 5: Overview thirty thousand foot view synopsis of a lot of stuff. And if you go to these other books and study even the mythology, the quote unquote mythology, if you'll find the same story everywhere, through every continent, every timeline, people group, and maybe just the caveats, change the names or whatever, but at the core, story is the same, and you find it everywhere. There's something to it, folks, and it originates from a much older source, a shared story of humanity.
Speaker 2: That's so true. Do you see this story connecting to anti prophecy?
Speaker 3: I think so, because.
Speaker 5: You have the seed of the Serpent, and you have the giants, the sons of God, the mighty men of old. When you get into the septuagen translation, I can't remember the exact passage, but it's in Isaiah. But in there it says that behold, they stand at the gates, and I yell opened the gates.
Speaker 3: And allow them in.
Speaker 5: And the giants have returned to fulfill my wrath. So he God uses them for his judgment. And I can't remember that the Greek word. But when you get into Revelation where it talks about the beasts, the beasts are given dominion to kill, still destroy and devour and torment mankind. That Greek word that was used for beast is the same word used in many Greek texts to talk about monsters.
Speaker 3: And I tell people, could.
Speaker 5: The line of Easaul what we would call today a bigfoot, that people are having so many sightings of phasing in out of reality in these portals and different things, dog man, all this different kind of stuff. Could this be those beasts that get released in the end times to torment mankind And that's why it's ramping up and we're seeing so much more activity. And one thing when I do this talk, a lot of people that are in the bigfoot community that talk about the woo, they're like, God, well you're saying it's flesh and blood, that it's a humanoid. Well, how do you explain that? The orbs, the UFOs, the phasing in our of reality, the peorls, the footprints that just suddenly stop, and all this kind of stuff. I tell them, I'm like, with this theory that I gott and I laid it all out in the book, I think it ties all that up in a pretty red bow. Because you have the physicality that we've talked about a lot today, So could there be a remnant that still survived?
Speaker 3: Could be?
Speaker 5: They are all the legends in the Lord of these giants, these sparal giants. They love caves. You have that famous story of the Candahar giant. He was covered in red hair, just like Eastaw was talked about. And people be like, well, if there was a big foot, we'd have caught one by now, you know, we had have killed one by now. And I tell people, look at the panda. A lot of people don't realize, but the panda was just found in the last one hundred years.
Speaker 3: But there was.
Speaker 5: Legends, mythology and lore of these black and white spotted bears of the woods. And everybody's like, said the same thing that we do today about bigfoot. Ah, that's a legend, that's a lore, that's a story mothers tell their children to make them not wander too far from the house. But lo and behold, thousands of years later, it took them a long time, they finally found one. And pandas are not a smart creature. They're stupid animals. They're cute, but they're dumb. So if we take that same viewpoint and apply it to a faral giant, a humanoid creature that many times is expressed and described as a mighty hunter that traverses through the cave systems that we don't know nothing about. I don't think it's unreasonable to think that there is a remnant left and we just not being able to find them. But then the spiritual side of the wu side Genesis six in the book Enoch, what does it say the Nephilin were not of this world and they're not of heaven, so therefore when they die, their spiritual remain to torment mankind. So I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that these entities would want to take a familiar form.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, you're right. What spiritual lessons or warnings could readers take from Esau's story?
Speaker 5: Honestly, that was something that when I went on Derek Gilbert show, he threw at me, and it totally blindside to me because I was just geeking out on the history and the old texts and stuff like that, and he asked me something similar and I was like, ah, Derek, man, I wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: I was it ready.
Speaker 5: So I had to kind of come to the spot, you know, just kind of like scripture says you know. Then suddenly you know, and God told you know, Moses nare and you know, I will give you the words to speak. And it just kind of hit me and I was like, man, I guess if I What I took from it was just that Esau was a very prideful man. He was stubborn, and he was a man's man. That's why his father favored him. He was a big, strong man, great in the art art of war. The Book of Jeshure says that Nimrod single handedly killed Nimrod, the other mighty hunter, single handedly in battle. So his war prowess and his hunting prowess was was infamous. He was a man's man, but he leaned on his own strength too much. He wasn't a man of faith, and he was carnal. He didn't think of, you know, the consequences of his actions. He just went for the now. And he was stubborn and revengeful and spiteful. When the birthright's taken from him, he kind of goes into full rebellion anger. He threatens to kill his brother. He totally disconnects from his family, goes off and marries into these Nephelim giant clans. He marries, even takes a bride from Ishmael, which was his uncle who, just like him, was the firstborn eldest son that was screwed out of his birthright. And when you go into the genealogists of that, that's where you get all your Muslim nations, all your Palestinian people groups, all the people groups and religions that want to exterminate God's people stem from Ishmael, and he married into him and they're bred with them. And that's what you see on the news today every time you turn it on. It's the battle of the seed war to bloodline one thing and the other was screwed out of it, and they're still fighting for it to this day. So I tell people I try to take away from that and just be like, be humble, don't lean on your own strength and understanding all the time, be quick to forgive and love each other. And I used the parable of the prodigal son, and I talk about it. It's like the last couple chapters in my book, or verses in my book, And I said that in that parable, the son goes off and does all this wicked stuff and he thinks that his father will never take him back, but he humbles hisself and goes back to what happens His father was waiting by the gate for him, meet him with open arms, hugg him, and it says that he put a ring of authority and a master's cloak back on his back and welcomed him back with open arms and completely restored him to his former glory. That could have been Esau, but he chose bitterness. He chose revenge, and that never never turns out good. It's a cancer that will slowly eat you away. When the Bible says, you know, be quick to forgive your enemies. That's not for them, that's for you.
Speaker 2: So true. Good words. Before we wrap up, could you tell the listeners where they can find you, where they can listen to your podcast, Prometheu's Lens, and where they can get a copy of your book, Epic of Esau.
Speaker 5: Thank you, may I really appreciate the conversation. Let me come on and talk to your audience. I love geeking out, and anytime anybody's willing to let me, I will. But if you enjoyed this conversation, and if you also enjoy a Lost Civilizations hid and history cryptids, the Bible all of those cool fact conspiracy theory, all that cool stuff. I love all that stuff and I dive into all that stuff, but I kind of filter it through a biblical lens. But yeah, come check us out at Prometheus Lens Podcasts and you can get that anywhere you can consume content, Apple, Spotify, YouTube, all the places. Same thing with the social media's I'm putting out reels and stuff like that every day, nerding that with you guys. And the book The Epic of e. Sauberth Right and seed War. You can go to my website, Prometheus Lens podcast dot com and order a copy directly from me. I'll sign it and I also got stickers and custom bookmarks and like a little goodie bag that goes along with that, and you can do that. Or you can go to Amazon if you just want to give Jeff Bezos more money, and you can find it there, but twenty bucks for the hard copy or ten for the digital. But I finished it and sent it to Audible over a week ago. They say it takes up to anywhere from five to ten days, so hopefully by the time you hear this, it'll be out. But if you are not a reader, you can't read no judgments. You can even go to Audible and get you an audio copy and it's me reading it to you and my voice, so there's no AI stuff.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Well, Doc Brown, thank you so much for coming on this show today. This has been such an eye opening conversation and I really appreciate you sharing your time and your insights with us here today. I want to give a huge mahalo to Doc Brown for joining us today. His book Epic of Esau really challenges us to look deeper at scripture history and what's happening in our world right now. If you haven't already, please go check out Doc's book Epic of Esau and listen to his podcast Prometheus Lens. You guys will love the depth and research and insight he brings on his show as well, and as always, don't forget to subscribe on YouTube, follow on Apple and Spotify, and if this show has blessed you or opened your eyes, please leave a positive review on Apple or Spotify. Now, thank you guys for tuning in and being part of this truth seeking journey with me. Until the next time, stay awake, stay curious, and a Huihoka coul.
Speaker 5: S stands
Speaker 3: Star sti