Speaker 1: It's in the good old track right here, all right, here's the question. Has there ever been a time where a lot of people were sour on someone and then even you included, and then they turned it around where you in when you became a fan of theirs? Not your most recent one, Nicholas, not you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 3: That inspired the question, but not the but not the most recent one.
Speaker 4: So somebody that you that you were soured on, but then you've changed your opinion on. Yes, Oh, give me, Do you have an answer? Because I I gotta I gotta dig in my mind real quick.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're fine.
Speaker 5: You got one, Mack, somebody that everybody was sour on, including me.
Speaker 6: M and your little turn you said, who angel little dolphins?
Speaker 3: Damn damn not hip man.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: At first I was kind of like, man, I don't know, but hey, he's wrong.
Speaker 5: He f.
Speaker 6: Bro fighting bro hold you.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad at that at all.
Speaker 1: Because we they like to call us fans fickle, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you just won't hitting it, that's all. It won't it won't.
Speaker 1: You won't hit where we want you to get to, and then eventually you at the.
Speaker 3: Time you got it together. I was trying.
Speaker 1: I was trying to fight through. I was trying to fight through. I heard what I said. I heard what I said, and I was like, if I just make it through without anybody saying anything, ain't trying.
Speaker 3: To read that spot. Oh man, did you question Lorenza?
Speaker 7: What was the question? Gentlemen?
Speaker 1: Uh so, who is somebody that everyone was sour on, including yourself, and then they changed your opinion and he became a fan of theirs.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna hold you like so I you know, in my later years to start watching in next excuse me, not next to you, t n A. Let me my shirt together, start watching tn A a little bit more sporadically, Eli Drake was a guy that didn't move me at all when I seen him coming on to uh the E you know, Maximum Male Models, all of that good stuff.
Speaker 7: Huh still the same thing. Even when L. A. Knight popped out as a thing.
Speaker 8: It didn't move me at first, But at some point I started to take the turn, and you know, L. A. Knight is the guy for me at this point. He's he's he's definitely in like my top ten, right now on the roster.
Speaker 9: L A.
Speaker 7: Knight for sure. A lot of people seem to like the e God Drake thing. It just didn't move me early on. But he's he's come along with.
Speaker 3: No Mind, No Mind Page.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 4: I was never high on the age. Yeah, I was never high even in the North, like I love the North as a tag team, but I was more on like Josh Josh Alexander. And even when Ethan Page went to a W I was like, Tony, come out of here picking the wrong person, Like what are we doing? Oh, I just want to say, I think we all remember what I said on this podcast where I was like, Ethan Page has a ceiling to be in just the TNA.
Speaker 1: Go back to t NA Champion. So yeah, I remember vividly. I remember our talks about eat the Page. You were not moved whatsoever. Even when he popped up in NXT. You were like, well there man.
Speaker 3: You ain't give a damn.
Speaker 1: But then slowly he was able to get you, like, make you actually like enjoy his work.
Speaker 3: Look at that He's.
Speaker 2: Destination television on n XT without question.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know he'd be beating that that poor young black man's assn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna talk about it. Who's yours? Who is mine? Uh?
Speaker 1: So I sat here the entire time faking of anyone that I could, uh that I.
Speaker 3: Felt that way about. And I'm gonna keep it real with you.
Speaker 1: In most cases, if I don't funk with you, it usually stays that way.
Speaker 7: Way to stand on it.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: And I do have an example, but I but I told Scott that he could have used it because I actually someone has had been like turned like maybe be like, man, he's been.
Speaker 3: Doing some good work.
Speaker 4: And carry Across, let's just say the name carry a Cross have been doing great work.
Speaker 1: Everything here he does every time he be talking to the restless in the back, I just be like intrigued.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I always make sure I post instigating with like five greater than signs.
Speaker 7: It's like instigating. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Definite turn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what, let's go ahead hit the intro.
Speaker 12: Hey, real trap shit. This is the peak of professional l rust like I love it.
Speaker 13: Once a kin, get tuned in to the b G dup, put it up, hit the subscribe up in the hobo cup to be back up soon. The Scottie beings kind of a noble conversation server, the side of Cayler Greens, no love, the biggest heel in the photo, d MAC and chash Shoo get hauled from the logo and off the top road, starting that god from a locker room in Philly. They got low Black Guy. He the up over up y'all, Come Wolf back over up y'all. Sunday the LAS main event and we live with it.
Speaker 2: And this is where he is a log got some puppy shoes on.
Speaker 14: It's never iron.
Speaker 3: The short is too small, the shitty.
Speaker 4: Star and the.
Speaker 3: Terrible at talker. They just think that too good. That's long.
Speaker 4: Get me out bright.
Speaker 1: And welcome everyone to the one hundred and ninety third volume of The Black Guy Wrestling Podcast.
Speaker 3: And that is a crazy thing to have up there. And coming after the.
Speaker 1: Intro, I had a scared can you be a victim?
Speaker 7: Brou scary?
Speaker 4: H How you doing, buddy man? That shouldn't have you go home? Oh bro, I'm struck struggling.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you know what if you have to you know it's good.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 4: Brother, Oh yeah, yeah, I just you know what I mean. I haven't had the chance to uh talk to my brothers in a while man, this, this is this is important.
Speaker 3: This is more important than health.
Speaker 10: All.
Speaker 3: I get that. I get that. My man said he ready to die for this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 8: Man in the Businessman after the ship too was dedicated.
Speaker 7: Man in the bus.
Speaker 4: I'm here to do, bro, this what I'm here to do. That's right, Bro. I know you know, I know you're not. I know you're not trying to take the h take me out like that. But yes, coming in first, even though not one hundred percent, but I'm still poetic.
Speaker 2: Scotland Underwood coming in second.
Speaker 3: It is your boy. No lo, I am the victim Green.
Speaker 6: Coming in late for the party, the one that's always daughter, that mother.
Speaker 8: You already know who it is. Man coming in fourth and the fifth chair of b g W pot Lorenzo P. A. J.
Speaker 7: Styles P. I'm overcharging folks for.
Speaker 8: What they did to two Cold Scorpio and the Cold Crush. You already know what it is. Coming off of that Super Bowl win. Love y'all man BG the one on too, Let's get it.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: The party The party is over, yea, my enemy said one party man.
Speaker 4: You know I do have that on the I do have that on the docket to talk about. Oh it's the good brother, g rod uh Manzo, Man, I told you you you opened it up the show. This is uh your arc because Philly won the Super Bowl. Man, talk to the people. Man.
Speaker 2: He was in the city. He was there for the aftermath.
Speaker 8: Absolutely absolutely well. As you know, super Bowl fifty nine. It was a great time for those If you are a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I cannot speak for Chiefs Nation, you know what I mean. Definitely brought out that belt, you know what I mean, shout out to you Jay Listen. Man, I just wanted us to get our respect. I think that that has transpired in the last you know, four or five days. Yeah, Man, we could have came through playing in a certain type of way. You know, I really get that. You know again, like Patrick Mahomes is that guy. But not for nothing, man, I think we wanted the top three, top four defenses to ever win the Super Bowl, you know what I mean, like stopping this team from winning the third straight, you know what I mean, the greatness that's over there. I feel like some of the disconnect that's been happening with that offense and with certain personalities came and it shown itself on such a you know, not not not not gonna get too much into DeAndre and all of those things.
Speaker 7: Shout out to DeAndre, you know.
Speaker 8: And it's great that he got the chance to play in the Super Bowl where his dad's coat all of that good stuff. But it's time y'all give it, give us our respect, man, you know what I mean. That's that's, that's all I'm asked for it this time next year coming in it's a whole lot more conversations that we don't have as opposed to who's the favorite and things like that. But yeah, I think that we in the beginning of a really interesting time for this franchise. It does a lot of great things for the city as far as community is concerned. Yeah, but I think the Philadelphia Equals are definitely turning the tide as far as being a top notch quality organization in the NFL. And yeah, man, it's it's it's a good time. I think that we do have Kansas City on the schedule next year. I think we might be going back to Arrowhead, I'm not sure. And the last time we played Kansas City in the Arrowhead we did beat them, which I think a lot of people forgot about.
Speaker 7: We wasn't having that conversation. But yeah, the parade was.
Speaker 8: Amazing, A great day, great day of community. So yeah, man, I'm I'm just ready to get the week one of next year, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But just give us our respect, y'all. That's all that we ask it time. Thank you?
Speaker 3: No lo oh, I gotta talk. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Ask him the reply.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have been waiting for the Eagle fall the high season. I have been disappointed repeatedly weekly and the ultimate disappointment is watching a better organization than the one you cheer for.
Speaker 3: Do great things. And they do great things over there.
Speaker 1: They have competent ownership and front office to make such a great team. And hey, man, uh some congratulations. I would be a hated till the day I die. And it's all good, no problem. But shout out to Low because that's my bride.
Speaker 7: Appreciate that brother shouts a low.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't have no Eagles yet. It's about the closest I got to Philadelphia, you know what I mean? Because you know Ai Ai is feeling, you know what I mean. And Virginia, you know what I'm saying, he the culture, but.
Speaker 6: I just needed I need it.
Speaker 15: Man, I got tired of Taylor Swift. Man, I'm gonna be honest with you. I got tired of seeing that ship, you know, up in my city, you know, wishing that the Saints was down there. You know, this has been a perfect streamline of a good story of having the Saints winning Super Bowl in the water this ship, but you know, couldn't happen to you know, a better team, worthy team. People forgot how better than Eagles were than everybody else roster to like, if you look at the Eagles roster, they slick was the best team in the NFL.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I was like maybe one or two positions that any other team may have, you know, week the week, you know, being that you can before the game, you can argue, you know what I mean, it's Pat Mahomes better than Jalen But I mean, prob you practice, it's probably not argue. Pat Holmes probably still better than Hurts. But the thing about Hurts is, if you look at his track record from college to now, every time he felt like his back was against the wall, every time he got denied, he came out like he was like QB one, Like you know when when Alabama benched him for two came back gunning. I think it was a championship game right when for Alabama the first half.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, and then he was like, you know what, y'all, don't preciate Homer and have a stellar ostellar season at Oklahoma. Then, you know, getting denied, you know, a couple.
Speaker 5: Of years back at the Super Bowl against the same team and getting this lick back, like the little boy asks him doing media to day, Hey Jaylen Hurts, are you gonna get your lick back?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: We know?
Speaker 5: Now, you know, so props up to him. You know, everybody was kind of second guessing the Eagles with you know, was Kelsey Kelsey being gone? Can they still do the the brotherly shove without, you know, their most prominent center that they had. But goes to show bro the coaching staff, the defense, and the offensive line. Uh they really even have to use, say Kwan. That was just a total domination bro Eddie, real man, we beat the ship out of the coach last time we played them in the Super Bowls. That true man's just coming from I see. Yeah, So that was biased Eddie James. M hmm.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't have no dog in this fight, so congratulations.
Speaker 14: At all.
Speaker 4: But yeah, man, I'm got that. I'm got you got that opportunity to have that celebration. It seemed like it was a like I love seeing like how the city reacted to it, you know what I mean. It seemed like there was a lot of I saw somebody just out there randomly making the Philly cheese steak.
Speaker 7: You're on the.
Speaker 8: Street, right, yeah, all types of shenanigans, man, yeah, yeah, man, it was it was dope.
Speaker 7: It was dope.
Speaker 8: It wasn't as it was a few little, you know, conflicts, but it wasn't nothing that was like newsworthy and you know what I mean. But you're a real great time about like almost two million in the city for the parade.
Speaker 7: M yeah. And the speeches, Like the speeches was amazing.
Speaker 8: I thought that it was a great show of a spirit and just you know, the local TV stations at the time trying to blank out auto profanity.
Speaker 7: No, it was it was dope.
Speaker 3: Man, appreciate y'all look great at these speeches. Those speeches at the Super Bowl parade, y'all be killing them. Every time. I still remember Jason.
Speaker 7: Oh man, that was I mean it really It's funny.
Speaker 8: It kind of starts with Chase Utley who said World f M champions in eight at the Stadium rally when they it was like an opposite parade route they did.
Speaker 7: For that instance.
Speaker 8: But the Jason Kelsey one, that's that's that's number one the all time. He walked up there with that mummer shit on. I said, look look at this motherfucker man. Like yeah, and like the the conversation he started to have. No, definitely probably the top. That's probably top moment in the parade in Philly history. A real ship, I could believe it.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, before we dive into the graps, got another in house announcement. You know what I mean this past that's Monday or young young man here? No lo had a birthday old man?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah, I did have one on Monday. It was great, great times.
Speaker 4: How do you feel, man, now that you're forty seven years old?
Speaker 3: My man put ten extra years on it. I'm good. I feel the same as I did the day before. It was great.
Speaker 1: I appreciate everyone who wish to be a happy birthday and whatnot. And yeah, looking to make this on the best one, Tom Notch bro to.
Speaker 4: So, gentlemen, we we got a lot of graps to talk about. We've been gone for what two weeks yep or so two weeks? So how should we do this? Should we go chronological chronologically in order or should we just go around just throw whatever throws to the caution to the wind.
Speaker 3: Caution to the wind.
Speaker 16: Baby n X team vengines Day.
Speaker 6: Let's start with start.
Speaker 3: What talk through lots.
Speaker 4: Crazy Uh Eddie Man, don't don't get blocked out here, bro don't get but NXT Avengers to Day Washington d C, Washington d C opening match, Stephanie Bad Queer Win's the North America wins the North American Championship from Fallon Henley not gonna lie. I thought this match was kind of boring. Not saying this is on anybody. I just thought that it was not a you could tell in my in my eyes it was a very I didn't feel like they had good chemistry, Like I thought it could have been a better match.
Speaker 6: But I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I feel like Fallon Henley is miscast mm hmm, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like a face again she does like scream baby fa potential, you know what I mean? Like you got the super senior jay C Jane Order, what's the other girl Jasmine jay Z Dawkins.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But am I wrong in my wrong for thinking like, did y'all think the match was good?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 17: It was?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: It was a moderate match. It wasn't it wasn't great.
Speaker 8: I think you know, it was bit of a miscasting, like you said, which resulted in like not like the best chemistry and ring.
Speaker 3: I thought it was all right, I didn't have it was like you said, it could have been better. But I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Like I will say what the if we were to have an opener match, I feel like the opening match would have been the taxi match?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well do you I think I brought it up to know earlier a lot of people are starting to think that with Stephanie, with Julia now Jordan Grace, which we'll get to at the end, a lot of people said that them three are stopping certain women in NXT, like they halted their pushes, and I was like, there's a clear reason why.
Speaker 2: Those those pushes brought will halted.
Speaker 4: Like if you if you were like here, do you want to see Stephanie or do you want to see Valon Hemley. I'm picking Stephanie ten out of ten times.
Speaker 1: I just want to know people who are these people whose runs.
Speaker 3: Are getting stopped.
Speaker 2: Niggas want, niggas want is easy down?
Speaker 3: They want that don made event?
Speaker 4: Bro h, come on, come on, she got a storyline.
Speaker 6: She went, uh, she turned.
Speaker 3: On the family. She's with Sean spears in them. Now.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it was good. I just saying what she's doing that's awful.
Speaker 4: But I do like Stephanie having the women's North American title because I feel like it elevates the title even more. I know Tuesday we went the triple threat cameraon Jada Kalani, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got we got opportunities to cook with that. Do you see Stephanie having a long tittle ring?
Speaker 3: She will at least making past stand and deliver. Yeah, but how far? How far?
Speaker 6: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I said, the summer mm hmm, like summer slam time. What the hell they pay for you for the summer slam. Don't think that's my mistaken I want some money to take he waved, Yeah, he won't sound good. That's a good and y'are in not to jump ahead. We saw what she was looking at the at the end of the night.
Speaker 18: Anyway she would you would you would you just strike while the iron's hut and just do Stephanie and Julia at standing delivery?
Speaker 3: Why the hell not? Because for real, do they really need to be in the next.
Speaker 4: Team for NXT's sake?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, for NXT, yes, I will give you that. But like if one of them left, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't really see like a problem with them because it's a may have richest upon riches n x T what the division has They got a hell of people who can step in.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 8: And see that's my thing though, Like we saw who ended up making their grand entrance. So where where do they start out in this roster? Where does Jordan Grace start out?
Speaker 7: Who does she who does she find issue with?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 8: Now, granted there was two titles in the ring when she came out, you know what I mean? So that was you know, I thought I thought it was a pretty good way to you know, they you know, debut her as far as getting some questions, started, started putting some feelers out.
Speaker 7: But how do we see that?
Speaker 4: I mean, you could just go ahead and run Jordan and Julie at standing delivery. But then it's like somebody's gotta take the gotta take the l and I feel like for all three of them, it's too early for any of them to be losing.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: Stephan be already lost, shit, Julie already lost.
Speaker 3: Damn. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Just just go ahead and just give Jordan Grace the title. It just called Julie up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know, like what's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: I would say, out of the three between Stephanie, Julia, and Jordan Grace, I feel like Jordan's Grace was probably the one that could have bypassed straight to ar SmackDown.
Speaker 7: Mhmm, yeah, definitely what she was. Yeah, I thought I thought.
Speaker 8: She would be right on SmackDown, like without a moment's notice. Like I thought she was gonna write on Friday nights.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't understand why, like she goes back to n XT, but maybe they already had the storylines pretty much decked out for the next Yeah, how many we are in WrestleMania uh season. You know, maybe if they're probably a little bit more flexible after WrestleMania to put like another star in the mix. So with her, and I'm not saying that she's not a big name, but she's still in that wiggle room where she can go to n XT and it doesn't look like a big major star.
Speaker 6: Is at NXT, and that makes sense. The same thing with.
Speaker 5: Like Ricky Starks, you know what I mean. I know I'm gonna talk about him a little bit later, but you know, it makes sense, you know, for him coming from ae W to n XT right now, because if he goes to the main roster who he's gonna feud with, they already got their fuse and storylines kind of decked out for the next few months.
Speaker 6: So it's a good it's a good place for them to go to right now to kind of.
Speaker 5: Get their feet wedding, you know, established the name and they already know who it seems like they already know who they're about to call up right now anyway from NXT.
Speaker 6: But I'll speak about my opinion about that.
Speaker 4: Yes, Booker T was straight gooning during that match, like like book book one worst announcer for the Observer Awards, and.
Speaker 2: That's how I knew that.
Speaker 4: And then you know, that's all fan voted, But I'm like that's rooted in racism because Booker t is great, might be the Booker team, might be the best announcer.
Speaker 6: What what nigga you know, announced his own match? When to make going bro, that's hard.
Speaker 4: Since we are talking about the women. The main event, Julia defending against Bailey Rock Sane, Cord, Jade.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: Good match, good match.
Speaker 4: A little little rough spots here and there. Yo, what do you all think about the things Bailey's been doing? Because Bailey has been in like on an Iron Woman Ryan like Raw or SmackDown Raw, NXT All Star Game, back to the the DC like she I feel like they're positioning Bailey in such a like a legend spot right now, like like to work. Kind of feels like we were might be seeing like the tail end of Bailey's career.
Speaker 3: Hm And they said, nah, if you can.
Speaker 5: See that wagon a little longer, man, we can't see they can't get the last ride. Did y'all watch the some of the celebrity I like the highlights, y'all see what she was in, You see what she was.
Speaker 6: See how she would she would find the ship?
Speaker 7: Well you know, yeah, yeah, I know, lie man, this.
Speaker 5: Show gonna be.
Speaker 6: Uncle Shanon. I see you over that sign the niggas that over there.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Uh he signed sign B.
Speaker 19: Dun And I'm thinking that tonight, man, is that blazing the kids called the glazing?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it don't really count glazing.
Speaker 7: Bailey, Yeah, I mean that's that's that's cool. You know what I mean. We are about to We ain't about to do that.
Speaker 3: We give Bailey all the flowers she deserves. Bailey has been everything.
Speaker 8: She has been running around, and I think that it kind of reminds me of like, you know, I think that as certain people in this company that like, you know, we've seen some of the old pictures, some of the old footage, you know, certain cats, certain people in the crowd meeting their favorite superstars growing up. Some of those people have been like a Kevin Owens, a Bailey even like you know, getting in one of our n x T people are Rock Sanne, Like we see these things. There's really people that are really huge fans of this company. And so Bailey I think, wants to do the thing where it's like when she was younger, she saw a lot of you know, or different superstars you know what I mean, being able to have media opportunities in other spaces while having certain programs excuse me, everybody in the ring on whatever brand, And I think that, like, that's the vibe that's going on right there now. I think that you know, she has like ran like the Ultimate Game, but in this company is a Grand Slam champion and you know, just still like testing these waters, going to the NXC locker room and all of that. It do kind of feel somewhat like some type of like last Lap is being ran. When we start seeing you know, I mean one person collectively like do all of these things, certain things can start to feel a certain type of way.
Speaker 7: I mean, I hope that's definitely not the case.
Speaker 8: I think that Bailey is still definitely in the prime of her like wrestling career.
Speaker 3: Still.
Speaker 7: I still pretty believe that, you know, truly believe that.
Speaker 8: I think that she's able to move and in pretty you know, dynamic ways that she was when she was younger.
Speaker 7: Still, But I think that's what she wants to do.
Speaker 8: She wants to represent the company in a certain way in which she saw when she was growing up, and is able do that to represent the company.
Speaker 7: Just I think in the way.
Speaker 8: That kind of response to the times too, as far as like people that don't necessarily watch wrestling, like probably getting introduced to folks that's a part of the w W universe.
Speaker 7: I think she does a great job at that.
Speaker 8: You know, I mean being cool with George Kittle, you know what I mean, huge you know forty nine ers fan, Yeah, you know what I mean. Like even like supporting like Mercedes and like being able to like pop up in other arenas where there's not w W wrestling take place.
Speaker 7: I think Bailey is awesome for that.
Speaker 8: She's awesome for like support of like others and just like support of the WWE outside.
Speaker 7: Of it, you know what I mean. So yeah, it's just dope to see.
Speaker 4: I think personally, I can see Bailey making a a TNA run like a match with Masha Masha. I can see that being like a big thing. I think that's something that she has talked about like she would want to do. Uh shoot, I would even love if she went over to Japan, went to marygold Ah, you know what I mean, like give her the I will say it is very dope to see her get her flowers in real time because she has absolutely earned it, and I think there was a period where people weren't giving Bailey her flowers like that. So like to see like I know, for like Rock Sane and Cora, like they looked up to Bailey, So probably being in a ring with her is such a big deal.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: But for like you said, I could definitely see Bailey just taking the company on her back and like, yo, let me see where we can go run with this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think the next step is I.
Speaker 4: I want to say, because he popped up on NX on NXT with Santino, I think they are going to do a NXT TNA one World's Collide for Mania weekend.
Speaker 6: That would have to have to wrestles back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amen, sir, remember back you remember back in twenty nineteen when you when you was on a personal mission to hate on Bailey.
Speaker 4: You know that's your problem, No, Loo, you always bring up ship from way back when, like people can't like people can't grow.
Speaker 3: Anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can go on this podcast and you can listen to me talk about Bailey, but guess what what what happened when she turned hell nolo? How about you talk about those facts? Just because I'm still, I don't think that I can't defend myself. Man, Like, why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Brother? I brought it up because we can talk about.
Speaker 1: When you when you, because you did turn around and had a celebration for Bailey when she turned hill.
Speaker 3: We all did.
Speaker 1: We were so excited because we went to this back down afterwards and then we was out there saying thank you Bailey.
Speaker 6: He's some good piece.
Speaker 3: We didn't Benny Bennie stood on Yes, we did stand in on a chair to see a particular.
Speaker 5: Yes, doctor Lamar.
Speaker 4: For my one time TAXI total match Frax him against Briggs and what's the young man's name? You the more?
Speaker 7: Yeah Cooking.
Speaker 14: I like him.
Speaker 3: That's the damn good match.
Speaker 6: I like him. He was he was the MVP of the match.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I couldn't see all right, So I five eight bro five nine on a good day, I seem like all the tall people were standing in front of and when when Manny Roll's interest came out, I couldn't see ship. So I under stand on top.
Speaker 6: Of it till.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, and cheered and class aggressively.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean type.
Speaker 5: I was like that little black boy.
Speaker 4: Weekend you know you know how like pro wrestling usually gravitates towards athletes, right and then a fighters, football players, et cetera, et cetera. Niggas need to start hitting up more supermo wrestlers because that is an uncharted territory of excellence. Bro. Like every supermo wrestler I've known that has crossed over the pro wrestling has done great works, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Uh, ten roum.
Speaker 4: Wrestler, a Kira Taway, sumo wrestler, Aki Bono, Yokozuna, it.
Speaker 3: Was not okay Yo?
Speaker 2: Can I say, can I say something about Yoko Zuna real quick that I like?
Speaker 4: So there's always this troupe right with Yoko Zuna and that he was Japanese, right, you know what I mean? He came up with mister Fuji, Mister Fuji had a Japanese flag and everything like that. So when people talk about Yoko Zuna today, that's the one like caveat there, like, oh, he like he doesn't look Japanese. Right. I want you all to go back, go back to watch any yokos in a match. Tell me any time they said he was Japanese.
Speaker 7: Never, oh snap, go back to college video and never happen right.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 4: He could have been a Japanese sympathizer, but but at no point was he ever did he ever walked down to the ring and they said that he was born or from Tokyo, Japan or anything else.
Speaker 1: All they did was used your old racism, and you said, that is a Japanese.
Speaker 3: It's a Japanese man.
Speaker 7: Be coming out of territory.
Speaker 8: Days like that, like these things are fresh on people's minds. I will say this, that's a good that's a very good point. You had something my bad.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 8: So I love like the flags in wrestling are funny. I take it back the lottery's stumps with the Quebec flag and switching into the French flag, well you know Renee Duprix, and you know that was my you know.
Speaker 7: I go back to Roussep. You know, you know, Russev was.
Speaker 8: Kind of blending between both Bulgaria and Russia. And you know, I don't know if people are familiar with like geopolitics or that area, but like it's an interesting stuff when you look into like Bulgarian Russia. Dow y'all googles, But I thought the Russev thing with that was really fucking amazing and interesting that kind of went over a lot of people's heads as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I mean, so that's just one thing where you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But to your point about like sympathizing, I think with the Russev thing, like he's definitely like Bulgarian, but like it's a lot of like Bulgarian people who either didn't or did fuck with Russia post Soviet Union.
Speaker 7: I'm getting into some Neruri shit now, but.
Speaker 8: The sympathizing aspect of Scotland you just kind of reminded me of that with RUSSEVN and the Russia Bulgarian thing. I just thought that shit was dope when he did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, like like Aki Bono, like who for people that don't know, like he was just like like like he was actually yokozuna in real sumo and he translated into pro wrestling and everything like that former Triple Crown Heavyweight champion.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, he was American born.
Speaker 4: Right, same thing. But just like Nolo said, like y'all use your racism to uh to uh type cast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey man, that's JAP.
Speaker 4: But I say all that to say, bring more sumo wrestlers into pro wrestling man.
Speaker 3: The game needs it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I thought I thought he was the best part of the match.
Speaker 4: Like my man Dre said on from an Almanac show, he was like Yo brings, he gave him some leather.
Speaker 3: About he's about to go on.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Drake Man.
Speaker 4: Yes, Earthquake was a sumo wrestler.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was. I learned that as Uh what do you call dark.
Speaker 6: Yeah, march can't wait?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, I thought that was I thought it was the match of the night. Uh Fraxium continues to be the best tag team in the world. Forget about it easily and then you know, the match ends. They they go for the handshakes and then retribution comes out. Yeah, maybe not disrespecting you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody on somebody I called him the Nigga Shield, the.
Speaker 7: Little Waiian Shield. They the hounds of youngsters, young balls, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Actually did I'm not He was just sitting there in Tiley.
Speaker 6: You can still see me, damn. Oh no, ship had froze on my side, like they can't even here.
Speaker 5: I'm a oh, I just had one ripe against them, like the uh, what's the not action? What's the other guy's name again, Uh Fraser, he do too much?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that would.
Speaker 3: All the other ship.
Speaker 5: Yo, come on saying like it's I can see every now and didn't do that, but he does it every single move.
Speaker 4: Bro, you would have you would have hated young, you would have.
Speaker 5: Hated but he grew now in his psychology is a lot better. Nathan Fraser. Hell of a talent, very athletic, super good, you know, super great graphs. It's just that one element. And maybe i'm nick picking, you know what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 3: That yeah, kind of you know who dream you know who dreamed him?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Dave Bryan Ron.
Speaker 3: That's baby Seth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can see it.
Speaker 5: Definite, you can see it. That was my second to I didn't want to go to August. That was definitely anxiety.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, prev surgery. That was a bad band.
Speaker 4: But yes, the four Shield as members, I don't know, we know one of them is theon lets, the brother from a different world, and then there's I think the other brother's name was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I had a list of the four guys. I lost it. I had strolled too much, you.
Speaker 5: Know something, and then the ship refreshing. Now he can't even find the ship in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The other dude, I think his name is o Cyrus Jackson or something like that. Then there's Colored James. And the fourth one is the person that I've seen on the Indies. Uh shea Quan Sugars, who if you know what the Indies is Lucky Ali. And this man pulled up. First of all, they were all wearing Black Air Forces, but Sha Kwan came up do rag mask hoodie, halfun white white white beater like in DC in Black History Month. That was nigger treat at its fine, that's why.
Speaker 7: That's why that was levels.
Speaker 4: That's why that's why Javon and Trick lost because all the nigga treatment to shake Awar, he didn't take her exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: That's crazy. That's a wild Ferry Scott, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't have enough to u.
Speaker 7: Yo. Javon and Trick couldn't get none strap match. It is crazy.
Speaker 3: Lots of strap match, clean clean lost.
Speaker 7: Kay Eddie trying to let something be known, bro, like you ain't you ain't dead.
Speaker 4: But let's look because we'll come back to the uh the nigga shield later. Let's be for real about Trick and Eddie Trick didn't need to win that No.
Speaker 7: No, yeh trick Trick.
Speaker 2: Trick did not need to win that match.
Speaker 4: If anything, Trick winning would have probably put a debt in Eddie Thorpe. And right, and know, people be hating on any Thorpe. And I'll get to why Noble hates Nobe. Just found out some information earlier today.
Speaker 3: Uh, but don't forget for that.
Speaker 4: But don't forget Eddie Thorpe comes from that l a dojo Shabbati training, you know what I mean. Like he was there with with Kevin Knight, Clark Connors, you know what I mean, Like he was up there, right, So Eddie Thorpe. I always liked Eddie Forpe. I thought he was you know, I mean, I don't think the match was. It could have been a little bit more intense, but it.
Speaker 3: Is what it is.
Speaker 6: Uh said more intense.
Speaker 2: It could have been more intense for a strap match.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wasn't. It wasn't as violent as most strap No.
Speaker 5: I feel I feel that I have to think about.
Speaker 3: What strap matches are.
Speaker 1: Like, He's supposed to hate your opponent, and I didn't think there was enough hate in there.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: How would you have wrestled Eddie Thorpe.
Speaker 3: No, loo, I WoT to say so crazy, but what's that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who? Uh a man? What is it a WrestleMania? When undertaken did to a big boss? Man? Hey, that is wild?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is wild.
Speaker 7: That is wild Philadelphia nice Yeah, hey man, hey, brother.
Speaker 3: Like that is wild?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that's like that's that was out of pocket, like.
Speaker 7: Like you.
Speaker 3: Might need to you might you might need to leave for food.
Speaker 4: Also, what what else did you find about Eddie Thorpe that upset you today?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: I found out that he's uh, he's dating the Code of Kai.
Speaker 7: Uh Now the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: I was hated. I was hating before that. I just wanted to be known that this was That's not the reason.
Speaker 3: I did not want to be just made it worse.
Speaker 5: You just you said it sounds like that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I didn't find that out until today.
Speaker 1: And if everybody is well aware I've been hating Eddie Thorpe for a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't not change what's next for Trick?
Speaker 4: Then you know what I mean? Because you know what I mean. My man uh said, uh, probably getting sent up, but he never got his his comeback on OBA. So that could be the standard deliverment. But I personally I think the uh, he's the next victim of the uh the four four man team of getting jumped.
Speaker 6: Yeah mhm.
Speaker 4: But what do y'all see next for Trick because NXT is kind of I think it's time that NXT doesn't go past Mania.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're about the they're about the they're about the pull up on Trick. They're about the pull up on it for real, getting the fun up out or there about.
Speaker 5: Eight man match, Yeah, and then they gonna win and then a couple of the people from that pot get called up.
Speaker 8: Hey, they might cause more damage on the main roster depending on what the speed is n X two Yeah, I mean you might see some nexus type you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's see the I don't know about the other four or with the other three, but she like if you've ever seen Hi Quad.
Speaker 2: Sugars wrestle, he is a phenomenal attack. Like he was signed the same time as Javon Evans, like they were a DPW together. The matches they were having incredible, Like when that match finally happens on NFT Programming, it's gonna be Destination.
Speaker 7: TV, and that's gonna be a good program.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's why. Yo, what I was gonna say about Trick and this might be like kind of like forgetful booking on their end. Would you put Trick and Carmelo back together on SmackDown?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm not against it, even though I thought I'd like the better if there was like a different shows and then they kind of like like.
Speaker 3: Tease them like seeing one another. But I mean, if you.
Speaker 1: I think I personally think Mello is fine by himself. He doesn't really need to have like Trick around, But it wouldn't be like a bad thing to have them like be together.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen them like from dry type ship like they were feuding.
Speaker 5: Now they came back together later. The best the best teams are the one that feuded and came back, you know what I'm saying. So you know the Toys are doing that. I don't see why not like this team can't why they can't do it later on Donald, especially if if nothing is happening in their singles career, you know what I mean. Like I with Carmelo Hayes, he's doing a great job being some I don't want to call him a job, but he's doing a great job at SmackDown being.
Speaker 3: He's a pesty hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying It Like he's not enhanced talent.
Speaker 5: But he is. He's someone that's like he right at that mid card level, but he can he can still move and ship with the main event talent and have a great match. That's I think.
Speaker 3: I think he's a lot for money in the bank.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, then you're gonna win it. Yeah, yeah, it's why.
Speaker 4: If I mean, if you think about what the money in the bank does, Like I don't think his booking right now is any and it's not an indicator about like where he's viewed that viewed at as the.
Speaker 3: Cut in the company.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, we're talking about getting into the summertime, right where money in the bank happens. So I think from now to then, it's the same thing. It's just a lot of carmelo antagonizing people, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: Essentially just like getting in people's faces, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Like continue to be the arrogant, you know, cocky young brother that he is, and then you give him that briefcase right, And you know, if we're going off with the story that the person can cash in money in the bank whenever they want, they have a whole calendar year, what better person to do that than Carmelo Hayes, Like if anything, can kind of be similar to MVP's original gimmick, like he holds the briefcase, so therefore he has the power, like he can kind of play it in like like a free agent storyline between Nick Outis and Adam Pierce, like, Hey, I'm bringing you this value if I've cash this in on your show. I'm bringing you ratings, I'm bringing you money, I'm bringing you this, I'm bringing you that, you know what I mean. So, like I think right now, I think triple As realizes like, oh, I probably should stop having to lose and days beats his always being our truth. But I just I see money in the bank beating money in the bank being the destination.
Speaker 2: Destination for him.
Speaker 1: I don't so I personally can see it even though he's been losing, like he'd been losing here and there, but it's not like he go out there and lose every single time.
Speaker 3: Like he literally just had an.
Speaker 1: Amazing uh uh series with uh.
Speaker 3: What do you call it da doing this day? So I don't see like that could like propel him to getting that money in the bay.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm se TV Evans Ethan page, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Good storytelling with the mouthpiece, which when I saw that, I'm like, damn, I shouldn't have picked. I shouldn't have picked came on, which was you know, I was, you know, still coming off of my Eagles whatever. I'm like, Okay, let me getting grap smoke. You do what I'm saying, And I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, give me the boy. Jay Von man like he's you know what I mean in this spot, you know what I mean, that's it. Befell him in with some bullshit. But I think he's gonna clip Ethan.
Speaker 8: But when I saw the mouthpiece, I'm like, yeah, that's the mechanism that that tells me that the babyface isn't winning this man.
Speaker 7: So that thing. They did a good job with that though, but pretty good match.
Speaker 5: It was moving.
Speaker 6: He whooped his ad though, man he got it was for the entire man.
Speaker 5: If the matter was twenty minutes, he whooped his ass for nineteen minutes and thirty Damn.
Speaker 3: Wait, who's the bg W champion is so who was the BGW champions before? Because it was a tie between all of us. You know what you know, you know what you have.
Speaker 21: I'm making an executive decision. The title was vacant. I like it, and it.
Speaker 7: The Invisible Man has the Belt.
Speaker 6: Yes that is no, I think it was.
Speaker 22: I think it was Miss Scotland that had Yeah, oh I think you did have it. She did have me, she did, Oh well, she did have.
Speaker 5: I never had it. Yeah, you wasn't like your pictures hers and she whopping out.
Speaker 4: I know she is watching right now, my love. You have to defend your title.
Speaker 8: Since it's active, because like this ship is funny as ship. This is like yo, the title lineage right now is just getting getting this interested.
Speaker 4: Not us having a lineal don't it's crazy. Oh yeah, if if you're if you're still watching, you you have to defend your title.
Speaker 3: What is the next one?
Speaker 7: Your max funny?
Speaker 3: It's elimination Chamber.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that should be fun.
Speaker 3: Elimination chamber baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think the last one we got to talk about is Oba against the Atown down Under.
Speaker 6: Great story too. Yeah you said that, you said that's the last one.
Speaker 1: It's the last thing we have to talk about this is magic after that we already talked talked about.
Speaker 3: About.
Speaker 1: But yeah, uh a great story the way they were playing off of a time down.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, if they really about the scrap, you know what I'm saying, They're really about to hit one.
Speaker 6: But that is a good way of keeping them because I didn't understand this book, to be honest with you, like why would you put like they not even what BA said, you don't even go here, they're not even nac restless, but they and the tag team competitors on a whole another show. They're team, but you put them in a trip or thread match against Oba. I really didn't understand it.
Speaker 5: But the match played out in our you know if we played out great, you know, great storytelling. So I was.
Speaker 6: I was highly pleased.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it was like I think this was one of those like we really don't have no credible challengers for Oba.
Speaker 2: So Harry, here's two that not really doing much.
Speaker 4: And I think, you know what I mean, Like Theory is a great worker, Waller is a great worker.
Speaker 2: If anything, they're going to make overlook like a monster that he is.
Speaker 1: So they did, and ten pounds I didn't know he was that big, bro.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that he was three hundred.
Speaker 5: And ten pounds here three piece.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, bro, that's a big boy.
Speaker 7: You don't hear that every day in the w W nah.
Speaker 5: Because wild with too flat. And then I think, uh a time he like what they say.
Speaker 8: He was like, yeah, how you out weighing cats by by a bean?
Speaker 7: Welaying cats by a dollar? That's ridiculous. Yeah, just about brother e J.
Speaker 8: Frice Yo, he probably have like about like nig that nigga probably take down about like five portions of food food.
Speaker 23: At once, easily, bro, easily with gravy extra shoo wham, come on, bro, come on.
Speaker 7: He three of the boys welfed.
Speaker 5: He he Grayson Walltt and one of my soldiers put together.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm yeah big as transformer.
Speaker 4: I will say, oh, we hold on, we got an update. Oh we don't know, we don't know who who? Yeah, yeah, we don't know. So the title's vacant. Yeah yeah, the title, the title is vacant.
Speaker 6: Now I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 4: March March first will be the crowning of a new b g W champion.
Speaker 3: Somebody will be the champion after elimination.
Speaker 7: Gotta shake things up around here. I'm not trying to sound like somebody, but you know, whatever, the booking was cool.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 8: It basically gave a town down under another like scam mission because they scammers, right, that's like kind of like the thing. It's kind of like they remind me of like more money, like from in Living Color, like just sometimes like just like like you know, they talk show hosts, but like you know, and they and they scam each other like we saw in the match you did, you know what I'm saying, Like, but you know, I just thought that the booking made sense in that way. It's just like it's just like another scam mission for these guys, and a way to see how Opa can dominate, not necessarily just like a triple threat Matt, but like a match in which two guys who are particularly like supposed to be on the same page, how he could just dominate them. So I think I think it lent to him in that way, you know what I mean, if it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I like, I like how Opah doesn't lose Multiman matches and Trick loses every single way everyone.
Speaker 7: Contract, and I think it's on purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Huhm, Bro, would you be opposed of having them to be in a tag team at the main.
Speaker 3: Cool Trick?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, brog action.
Speaker 8: With uh, I need to I need a black tag team to dominate like badly, like like white.
Speaker 6: You're what?
Speaker 3: I would love that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like we didn't get a Harlem heat vibe in a minute, like you know, crime time, you know, came with.
Speaker 7: A winking and not that's cool street profits. We see what's going on over the other side. It's fine, you know what I mean. We hurt people, It's what's up.
Speaker 14: But as far as.
Speaker 7: I want that again, man, I just I mean, like here.
Speaker 2: I hear you, Bro, I hear you. There was something.
Speaker 4: There was something Nolo said earlier where he was talking about Trick and Carmelo being on two different two different brands, and they would cross paths. And I nearly laughed because I was like, do you know what we talked about here? We talked about triple H booking, Like I know we we sometimes are, I know we sometimes we fantasy book.
Speaker 1: But oh man, that's crazy. So I was just hurting myself thinking that that's possible.
Speaker 4: We hurt people, bro, we heard people people. Uh speaking of the other side Grand Slam. Yes, yes, sir, Omega Osbury Taquesta Fletcher.
Speaker 3: Chef's Kiss.
Speaker 2: Beautiful match, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful match.
Speaker 3: I watched it multiple times, all righty mm hmm, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: It is the personalities, man, they just they just all you know, they just they just all there's no way around like if like if like y'all can't like this is this is it's impossible to funk this up like this is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, and they you know, these are professionals, man. They did they think as always that's how you start to show oh yeah with a business.
Speaker 4: Like he impresses me more and more every time I see him, Like he's definitely somebody to uh to put it like stock in what y'all think about y'all see this, uh this Revolution International Championship series they're doing. I did, yes, So for those that didn't see it, this Wednesday will be Roger Strong in Orange Cassidy. The winner of that match will wrestle Cando Skate to Kesha for the International Championship and the winner of that match will defend the title against Kenny Obega.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate the fact that they.
Speaker 4: Were like because in theory its theory, Takesha should be the last one to They were like, nah, Jiggas gotta go get Kenny's final boss.
Speaker 7: Kenny getting a Kenny got a buy.
Speaker 8: It's two buys right because he automatically advances when he's already there waiting.
Speaker 5: Use that.
Speaker 4: Yeah you use that pie.
Speaker 7: That's just like two by weeks. It's like an automatic bye in two by weeks.
Speaker 1: Like it's like, hey, that man the one wing Angel for nothing, No.
Speaker 4: Check it, check it.
Speaker 3: Don't get me, Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm very excited about the prospect of Roger Strong and Keno Skate Ta Kesha.
Speaker 2: By that that ship got me like excited.
Speaker 8: That's what I want, Like as you That's what I'm That's what I'm That's what I'm desiring.
Speaker 3: Everybody's backbuck to be heard.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yeah, bro, First, did y'all see did y'all see New Japan New Beginning?
Speaker 7: I didn't watched the whole show yet, bro.
Speaker 4: First of all, incredible show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, crazy, he wrote your go to finished the story, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I was in like damn nearing tears that match. That's how I like that. I'll put it like this, that match may have overtaken Kenny and Gabe Kid for my Match of the Year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that match.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet, so that I don't know how to heal, but it's okay mhm.
Speaker 4: But the reason I bring up that that is because to Kesha wrestled U Bolton Oga mm hmmm, and Bolton only been wrestling for about maybe two years and they had an incredible match. So te Qusha's on the run right now with like just the way like his match structures are, like he's really embodying that nickname the Alpha. But the fact that we potentially might get him and Roderke, even him.
Speaker 3: In orange would cook.
Speaker 4: But then we're likely getting Omega Takesha again at Revolution three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we need that.
Speaker 8: I think that, Yeah, that's that's how that might go. I think that Orange and Orange Orange and Roddy that that's a that's a banger of an opener. That's gonna that's gonna be that work. I think we see how that's gonna go. Right then we get that first title match. Yeah, I think suit Suit gets over on Roddy and then we get Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be. It's gonna be excellent man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we got Will and Fletcher Steel Cage at Revolution.
Speaker 3: Should be a bloody match.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they gonna go, they gonna go.
Speaker 3: Oh this kid gets stupid?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Who will? Who wins that measure?
Speaker 5: Think who?
Speaker 3: I want Kyle to win.
Speaker 7: I want Kyle to get over to.
Speaker 2: Can afford.
Speaker 4: Kyle afford the loss, Like if you're building up a new like main a better kN kyl afford the loss.
Speaker 3: I think he can.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's an all end be all if he lost it us, right, because look who he lose it to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but think about like we're talking about like the way of Aw's booking, right, And I completely agree with you, Like it's not the end all be all, but like there's been times where somebody has lost a feud and like he just never got the momentum back, right Will, It's Will. On the other hand, Like I feel like Will could take the excuse me, could take the loss and it wouldn't hurt him because I feel like Will is already a mad guy. Because then, like if Kyle loses, then what's next for him?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: The don Kallas family starts to break up because both of them lost. Oh man, Keski loses, Kyle loses. They have an inner struggle. Don has to pick which one he wants he wants to stay with because they both like, yo, we both can't be losing. What it was gonna be a winner. There you go, person believe a Kyle Versus super match.
Speaker 7: Look here, how are you feeling?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 6: That was rough?
Speaker 7: It's pretty rough. That's all I got you, man, We figured it out. We got it work, and so I'm here, my god.
Speaker 14: Welcome brother, Welcome, Yes, Slo, you're.
Speaker 4: Already Harley Cameron and Mercedes Monette.
Speaker 1: Hey dog, that's the promo she had on Wednesday. Heard Yeah, like that that got me. I was already excited for the match. But I was like, man, like, it's like it's like that was going like the like a promo joke. That was like kind the how when you showed me the go to promo before his match and you beget it?
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I would believe. I believe hey man, that shit was so fire. No, it was though.
Speaker 4: Harley Cameron's great.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's been doing a lot of the work into this program. I believe, like Mercedes definitely just been letting her cook. You did you know what I'm saying, But yeah, I thought that the match definitely delivered on all of that too.
Speaker 7: So yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: A w sucking up again merchandise wise, man, because those puppets would be selling if they just put him on the h put them on the market. Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: You might never say these puppets. No, I'm not okay, I just wanted to see if anybody.
Speaker 6: Was That's all I would.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know I would.
Speaker 3: Put that joint of the dok right now. You s what I said. He could put it in the Dawkins jersey right now, be right there right behind it.
Speaker 4: What about Uh, let's see. Yeah, that was a great, great match. I thought it told the story it needed to tell. And one thing about Harvey Cameron is like I feel like she's like she was alluding to the promo, Like I feel like she is a quick learner. So like I'm very excited to see what kind of rest where she's gonna be in like a year's time, because I mean there was a few person in the match where like I think she was just so overwhelmed with the emotion and she was just soaking it in. But like I wouldn't have been mad. If he had won the title.
Speaker 8: Nah, a mad moment at all, it would have been actually great and deserving.
Speaker 3: And she got four belts.
Speaker 7: I love Keith.
Speaker 14: Thought she was gonna win the way the match was going, mm hmm. Like I went in.
Speaker 9: I went in, you know, obviously Mercedes, but I was like, oh, well she's really over.
Speaker 14: They might pivot.
Speaker 9: The way the match went, I just thought there was a slight chance. But you know, I'm with I'm with the collective. I'm excited for her spark. I'm excited for her career. I'm more her art from coming from you know what I mean, relatively not being known, you know what I mean, from you know, her dealings with Sorea and then Sarah got hurt and then we will kind of figure out what's the next move. But she was really able to you know what I mean, Like I said with Leon, maximize your minutes. And she you, like you said, Scott, she's a student. You can tell she wants to get better, she wants to learn. She wants to be in those when we talk about you know, top tier women.
Speaker 14: She wants to be in that conversation. You can see it. So I think whatever they decide to do a shout out the Mercedes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: That's definitely you definitely got somebody that has the the knowledge and the the the keys.
Speaker 14: And Mercedes is a teacher. She wants to help.
Speaker 5: She wants to help others.
Speaker 24: So right, vacuum, hey, shout out chores.
Speaker 14: He does.
Speaker 8: They won't see the gentleman had I had to take care of a quick spill that took place.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 7: We bet, we bet, we bet part in me on the mute.
Speaker 5: Motherfucker got a shot back and that.
Speaker 7: You already know. Man is going crazy. I'm like, I gotta get this before.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's a clip of the clip of the week.
Speaker 4: That was the perfect time.
Speaker 7: Apologies again, family, you bro, that's a funny.
Speaker 4: Let's see the tag team match whatever. Yeah, I mean death Riders.
Speaker 9: Oh you know what's crazy. I was like, no, I hain't something about the first one, so let me move on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say shout out to the Australian crowd for continuing coats.
Speaker 3: That was that was yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean he's international crowds be shipping on us every chance they.
Speaker 4: Get embarrassing out here.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassed, killing us every time embarrassing.
Speaker 6: But do you think it's because they rarely see us?
Speaker 16: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say it's a companation of that, yes, but also like this is not just a wrestling thing, like the energy they bring, like I've seen rugby games, soccer games, cricket like.
Speaker 6: You So what Drake, you know, Draking who cares?
Speaker 5: But you know, mean like one album of the of the week until Kendrick just came today.
Speaker 6: And that's another theory.
Speaker 5: I got how the hell Drake was number one one day and then Kendrick automatically just come number one again?
Speaker 7: Hm, man stands is active?
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 2: I'm glad that's what we all thought about the tactics, the tactic.
Speaker 3: Bra Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, it was damn but it was cool.
Speaker 3: It was cool, Okada. I did not care about this match. I watched it. I did watch it, just that it did not move me.
Speaker 1: I was just like, man, after the after the interestings, I was like, well we're here, yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't care about Motts and Cope at revolution. In fact, that gives me an opportunity to go to bed early, so it all works out.
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: Will it be the main event though, yes, okay, this ask it you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who would you put in the main event? Can once again you were going purely off your heart and not your booking mind, because yeah, I know, I know Kenny and Kenny and questioning going on at that ten o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: Probably yeah, which is probably five with me because that's it is on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I'm going to bed. Hey, that's a.
Speaker 4: That's the day after my birthday, so I'm taking that Monday off. So if I wanted to say, yeah, I'm good, I'm good. Will Osbury or not, will Osprey, Buddy Matthews and Okada, great match.
Speaker 7: Buddy Matthews man newly married man as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah she.
Speaker 1: Was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I thought it was dope.
Speaker 14: They put the camera on.
Speaker 10: No h.
Speaker 6: I know you, lined, I know you.
Speaker 14: No way, Buddy. We ain't there yet, Matt, We're not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah man, that match was the match was fire.
Speaker 14: Shout out to Buddy Matthews.
Speaker 5: Joe. Yeah, man, it's like Ruben and he's like all the niggas time to leave.
Speaker 3: I never heard that about Buddy.
Speaker 6: I see that what it took off the roster.
Speaker 25: This Oh yeah, we're gonna we're gonna talk about that. We're gonna talk about that. Yeah, we're definitely gonna talk about that. Well, I guess we With that being said, Mariah May Tony Storm. Great match. Tony Storms now four times a w Women's champion.
Speaker 5: They're well deserved because yeah, she got the good assets that uh that that fit the champion, you know what I mean, especially getting the built like full times. She definitely could carry a company the way she's dragging that wagon.
Speaker 7: Did y'all did so? Do me favor real quick, everybody and check checked the check the.
Speaker 3: Group truck I did?
Speaker 7: Was that not all?
Speaker 14: That was a nice little touch?
Speaker 7: It was was Luther not amazing just in his little touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, let me.
Speaker 2: Tell you that Luther has been in the wrestling business since.
Speaker 7: That's that's my that's the year I was born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nineteen ninety two. Nigga came up. This nigga came up with Jericho.
Speaker 6: He did that's a nigga, man.
Speaker 3: Luther has not admitted.
Speaker 4: Luther only has a job with aid you because of Chris Jericho, because Jericho was like, oh let me.
Speaker 3: Get my homie some work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so glad they put him with Tony Storm. Because this is the best thing Luthor has ever done, absolutely question.
Speaker 3: We love to see it.
Speaker 2: Top tier man. I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that he's finally in my mountain to do something.
Speaker 7: I think I'll call him. That was funny the first time too, because like, what's his name, gonna be Luther?
Speaker 6: Called Luther.
Speaker 8: I'm just like this ship about to be a fucking journey with these two bro and it is. I thought it was great and end up having a good ass entrance she had on country colors.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: You think I saw a lot of people two things.
Speaker 4: A lot of people were upset of the way Tony Storm won the match with the roll up.
Speaker 1: You mean the ship that she's been doing all she been killing the roll up. Let her get a roll up, like I about to say, because like we see she what she what she been when she was like to be like the rookie. She was out here rolling up people at like at least three to four times. Why not win the title that way?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean it made sense to me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it says to me, it's timeless Tony throwing classic, so she's gonna win with Thomas and classic moves. Her fucking finisher is basically a quick ass piles dropper. I'm trying to figure out how we keep losing the plot here like a roll up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Tony likes to like she likes to I think take like like the vauld Like you know, we we had like the previous text n nex to a little while ago known as the vaud Villians Simon Gott, you know what I mean. I remember Blue Pants was the manager and like like like timeless Tony is kind of it's kind of like a nod that like that style of wrestling, like the old like you know what I mean, Like like this our driver like yes, we see what Tony's a tire end up being with the high top boots. It's kind of like a nod to like the vault Hill like Carnival Fighters.
Speaker 7: And so the roll up is a part of that, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So I think it's just within that characterization of this type of performer, you know, I mean, given what we know who Timelesstony.
Speaker 6: Is and she got the ass to pull it off.
Speaker 14: Yes man, whoick.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna kick out the more in that situation, that's a lot of weight on you.
Speaker 1: You saying you're saying, the mask, the mask helps No, no, my bad, I got.
Speaker 3: You, Booty.
Speaker 5: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I know, I got it.
Speaker 5: I know I got an accent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I know, yeah, man, he got it.
Speaker 6: Got translations as.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: Do I want you?
Speaker 1: I want her to big boy. I mean, I'm not against that. I'm not against that at all. I hope she continues to trouble Maria Bay forever. It might go on for a little bit longer.
Speaker 8: This definitely got a little bit more life to what I think, And I think it got some volleys that like, yeah, I mean that, like we probably going probably see from Mariah, you know what I mean, Like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I still think we got some ways to go here. It's late. I don't know. We might be in about the fifth of the sixth inning.
Speaker 1: But I about to say, technically they wanted one, so you gotta run that third one.
Speaker 3: A third.
Speaker 14: And make it violent, classic violence. Oh yeah, you make it all great.
Speaker 1: No color Mmm he said that cemtic and white.
Speaker 9: I mean, give mean a cinematic sight, old school, but you know, turn out the violence of the age.
Speaker 5: Every once in a while, bro, Like COVID. Wh When COVID happened, you know what I'm saying, there was more of it because it was a necessity. I think they they ran away from it, but I think they need to add that a little bit more into what's going on today, like every now and then, like have a cinematic match, Like it don't have to be every you know what I'm saying, every pay per view. We could be like, you know, maybe a big show in between big shows of big PL's a paper views, if you will, Let's add one or two cinematic matches like every now and then for lack of uh, for instance, the Wire six. They ain't got shit going on right now, have they should have a cinematic match and doing it paying down to break like have him a part of it some sort of way, you know what I'm saying. But I think that was like one of the lost one of the lost arts for the last two three years, not having no cinematic matches.
Speaker 6: And I also think that Tony Storm could put it off too. She can do anything she want to do the greatest rest of all.
Speaker 4: Time, Tony Storm.
Speaker 3: What happened now?
Speaker 5: He just comes about assets and what she's bringing to the wrestling.
Speaker 17: You got it, you got you? Yeah, sure you. I told you all what y'all getting.
Speaker 6: And this is mile. This is a mile, bro.
Speaker 3: We are we are.
Speaker 6: I must say that Shade by La Portier is a very smooth kanyac is chill. Almost give you a wine fill.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not you don't.
Speaker 5: Give you that that hennessy type of you know, it's is very very mild, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So relaxed. This is calmedy, man.
Speaker 3: But we happen to see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm happy to be seen, Happy to be seen. Nick.
Speaker 7: How you doing, man?
Speaker 5: You ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm here. I'm here.
Speaker 5: Don't die, bro, don't do that.
Speaker 4: No start of the players, but I got stuff to do.
Speaker 5: Say some more.
Speaker 4: Uh A couple of uh roster changes, talent changes, roster cuts. Yeah, uh, let's start with Let's start with uh A w first, since they have the most.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 14: Aw.
Speaker 2: Let go Malachi Black zero and Ricky Starks yep.
Speaker 4: Ricky Starks in twenty four hours has already went to NXT.
Speaker 7: Yeah, big rick starting man, No, hold on, now, I'll say.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to start this off negative I don't want to start this negative.
Speaker 3: But here comes the negativity.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even call it negative for real. I just thought the debut could have been bigger. Get I get what they were going for, Like, yes, he is now available, let's get him on TV as quick as pop, as quick as possible. Like that is the sole reason why they haven't announced his name on TV yet, because there was no way with in twenty four hours when they have got the legal you know what I mean, like the documentation all of like said in Stove, like, I'm pretty sure they're just waiting to find like he's gonna be called Ricky Starks.
Speaker 2: Do I think there's a potential for a funny ass name?
Speaker 4: Sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But that's my only right. That's it.
Speaker 4: Just it felt and I felt it could have been a bigger deal. But with that being said Ricky with huh Ricky Parks, Yeah, Ricardo Sparks. Somebody said that he's gonna be called Rocky Bayo Bean.
Speaker 6: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: But Chad, let's tell with you man, Ricky Starks n XT, how are you feeling?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry, yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Not the the senator madness.
Speaker 7: Right, he's spiral.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel him though, like that's like.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling good, feeling good, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 9: I would have loved it for him to have a bigger stage when he came out. Like I said, one of my tweets was like, he's gonna have a fire ass promo after Mania, you know what I mean, Like er, not a you know Jerry gonna do that at the Mania, but on some Jericho type ship. You know that would have since shockway, he's around the fucking world, you know what I mean. Of course he deserved a bigger stage world. There's a p one of the obviously it's elimination Shimmer coming up. Man it come and stand and deliver, even standing delivery. There are plenty of opportunities. But I respected it because one of the gripes for NXT for a long time, for a good pocket is the men's division is lacking.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 9: That's why they brought the fuck around and brought Ridge and fucking around and made Ridge relevant, you know what I mean, with a little few with trick, which is insane the statement for me to say, but it did happen, you know what I mean. So there was this pocket to where and you saw you saw the women's roster now skyrocket take off, you know what I mean? Like I love when Scott says like you can you can plug and play anybody to this main event you and it works. You have that with NXT rosters when lost there's not even in the mid car at the top, there's nothing but shooters.
Speaker 14: Nothing but shooters on the on the It's amazing to see.
Speaker 9: And this is the developmental brand that we're looking at, all these shooters. So the men's roster needed a shot in the arm. I wish it could have been on stage, but like I said before, regardless of when it happened now or later, it was gonna be televised.
Speaker 14: Like that's the type of energy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Ricky Starks or Absolute or or Ricky Ricardo or Rocky Pritty.
Speaker 14: Whatever the hell Isnaw gonna be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Ricky barks Man, whatever it is, he was gonna move the needle.
Speaker 14: He did it at AW and he's doing it now.
Speaker 9: And every little indie step that he did, you know, the unfortunate to pull back, but all the indie steps that he's done has made since up to this point, so that again, if I had to pick a right, yeah, I would have definitely loved it if it was you know, standing the live or Affimina. But you know we're here now, and not only I know Scott you probably can get to it, but we got two shots in the arm of the mendivision, not only Ricky starts, but apparently with a new fraction.
Speaker 14: We'll get to that later.
Speaker 9: But I think it's just a smart move or smart play on their part to kind of I guess, quote unquote quiet the noise about their men's division. So now we'll see what happens. But you know, we're moving in the right We need to be moving the right. Ression Starks is definitely gonna give you that spark for your men's division.
Speaker 2: Lorenzo, what is Ricky stark ceiling in w W E.
Speaker 8: I think his ceiling Wow, I think that Ricky stars is going to have.
Speaker 4: Oh before you answer that, can I can I also add.
Speaker 3: To this as well?
Speaker 4: Please to this question, because if Ricky Starks, you know what I mean, like there's that stigmatism with like he's the detectors detractors that he is a rock. Wanna be stuff like that. So you know people are gonna throw that album too. Then there's gonna be a lot of pressure put to him with the whole oh you've now, I've got your opportunity to leave. Aw what are you gonna do with it? So that added to the question what would his ceiling be in.
Speaker 1: W W E.
Speaker 8: I think Ricky Starks is about to probably be And I don't know if it's if it's gonna go any beyond this, but I think Ricky Starks is probably the next great like one of like the next great United States Champion. I think that he is going to have a really interesting time leading ups or any of the.
Speaker 7: Mid card titles.
Speaker 8: Right but I really see the United States Championships and I think that based on where we've seen it in the past few years Austin theory, you know, even like right now, right like with some of this like Shen's key stuff, I think that like he could be the person to really like be that babyface United States title as we've seen John Cena what when he was doing open Challenges and shit. I really think that like that that's made for him and it's and it's and it's awaiting him now. I think that he definitely can go beyond that in this company, but I definitely see that ultimately being like the main like cup of tea that he stirs like while he's in this company, Like that United States Championship is his, and I feel like the lanes to which you get in in other spaces and media, uh just in wrestling, Yeah, I just I just feel like that lane is made for him, and that's pretty much like where he belongs with that United States Championship and giving it another you know what I mean, another legacy, you know what I mean, based on who he is, and I think what he can bring to that, to that type of picture.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that, Nola.
Speaker 1: I think that Ricky starts to go as far as this company allows him to. I'm just saying I love and I'm not saying it's like any type of detriment to him is just that.
Speaker 3: They had with it ain't been the.
Speaker 1: Best for for some black talents, that's all black man talent at least.
Speaker 4: But he also he is he's got the backing. He's like, he's got the backing from the their biggest star right now.
Speaker 3: So absolutely he got the best of friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's why I put it that way. But I personally think and see for him he's gonna be. I see him in a main event picture in the next maybe I can see like in the next two and a half years. I can see him being in the main event picture, in the main roster, and have him having an excellent run in the n x T for the short amount of time that he will be there to give them a shot in the arm.
Speaker 3: That they need for that division.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to the main roster, I don't know if he'll ever like be a world champion, but I can see definitely like have it like spectacular matches and like feuds, especially with Cody. You already know that's about to happen.
Speaker 3: At least what.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, that might be h Cody's post media running m.
Speaker 21: Oh damn that pass to make some some calls.
Speaker 7: You have.
Speaker 5: I definitely could see the comparisons with him in the Rock, But I think he making his own lane. Like they like the they like to say, they like to say they like to put the Rock banner on anybody that's great on the mic. You know what I'm saying. That's charismatic and that's a great comparison to have, you know what I'm saying, even though the look kind of it's similar.
Speaker 6: I see that. But he he.
Speaker 5: Went toe to toe with a lot of the the main guys over there a W and washing them in the water is one of our like the intro the ending of our trop is him demoralizing him JL. You know what I'm saying on the mic.
Speaker 6: And I love to see what he'll do.
Speaker 5: Against nx C. And also, man rock the talent, you know what I'm saying. With the instrument in his hand. So Scott's the limit form, you know, it's it's as big as his forehead. So love to see what's going on, you know with Ricky Starks over that W.
Speaker 14: Yeah, me too, man, me too.
Speaker 4: And look if you want to put Ricky Starks, if you want to throw it in the deep waters, put him in the ring with pro bow wise with Drew.
Speaker 6: Oh, man, I seen that and what I seen I was like, oh, Drew.
Speaker 2: You're gonna murder that man.
Speaker 3: He said, Yeah, Drew, I'm scared.
Speaker 7: I'm scared for that now me too.
Speaker 3: Ship Ricky should be Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then he's gonna hold his own. I think he gonna come on on top of it.
Speaker 14: I don't see him backing down or like not. You know what I mean, you know what he is.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 14: All I'm saying is that Drew is ruthless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drew is ruthless.
Speaker 14: And when he knows something.
Speaker 9: So that would be a good test for Ricky to see if you really are who you say you are.
Speaker 4: How we feel about the potential it's looking like uh, like it said, it's gonna happen, not a matter of if, but rather when. Uh Malachi Black Bureau coming back to w w E. So that would be the return of Alistair Black and Russeth. How are we feeling, I'm hyps coming back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey look you don't come back.
Speaker 8: Hey listen, you know, I tell you what we might want to sign. The boy aid the English back while we ad bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah about it.
Speaker 6: Where is the crowd?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, he around.
Speaker 4: But they I mean he's the TNA commentator, like he can put for one for a wonder one off.
Speaker 7: Yeah that was the ship, Rusep Dave was the ship. I still want to get a shirt still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure we can find what what if Rusep came out like the Redeemer like what he was doing in a W.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be fine, that could work.
Speaker 14: I thought it was good in a W that could work.
Speaker 7: What do you think they'll pull that trigger?
Speaker 3: And they probably were.
Speaker 7: They probably would remake. I don't know, they probably would hit it with a remix.
Speaker 3: Too much because I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gotta do, like you know what I mean, Like a man can still talk about how much he hates his ex wife.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yo, that man weird.
Speaker 4: But apparently apparently they like the They were like Macho and Elizabeth, like they're not together, but like they know, like they money together. See you see what happens when you don't throw away things for in the name of business.
Speaker 14: Great things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see more of an upside with Alistair Black than I do Russa, because like Alistair Black, like he can be a top upper card player, Like he could be somebody you could slot in a Made of That match, Right, I saw somebody daven brought up a good point, like or not a great point, but like a good fantasy booking day, somebody that doesn't have anything to do on uh for WrestleMania, you kind of do like a Cody debut return, and they go against Alistair Black like Alistair Black's return happens at WrestleMania, and I thought that'd be a dope, a dope way to return.
Speaker 3: Hey, as long as they play his theme, that's all I asked. Know you get a death Rebel classic.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, bro, we need and it's not gonna be as grand, but we need Alistair to come back like as Mania twenty, like when you talk about the.
Speaker 3: Banger you're talking about like the Banger theme, right, you know what we were thinking us back down. Yes, that's gonna be like Alistair Black.
Speaker 4: Don don don don don don got that boom.
Speaker 3: Upsetting me? You were upsetting me.
Speaker 7: We need we need all this.
Speaker 8: If he if he's gonna come back on some Anias ship, he need to come back on some like Taker ship at Mania twenty, like when.
Speaker 9: He wants to have some Oan cousin, because that's the only way you find to get a banger ass hit from Death Rubble. If he has that can go bully Death Rubble. Maybe this might work. Other than that, I'm sorry. The beat this guy gave you was going to be the cream of the crop.
Speaker 7: This ship about to be a.
Speaker 8: Trash Yeah, yeah, I'm about to listen to that for good measure, you know what I mean. Later on, I was like, I heard that about this ship. That ship used to be amazing every time. Bro, Like that was prom in next.
Speaker 4: Two, Like, oh my god, Bro, me and my mom and my man at work, we were talking about him and love a team dream.
Speaker 8: If he had play his cards right, that's what he could be returning against at me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. See, but this is a weirdo.
Speaker 8: That's how like in my perfect world, you know what I mean, bull would it never did the bullshit or whatever whatever because it was such a good program. Yeah, I mean we youall remember Kane and Undertake of Mania twenty. I would have booked it on some ship like that.
Speaker 6: Show did show the undertaking face.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, like yeah, liked, but for real, for you could do that.
Speaker 7: I just know who you would do that with, because.
Speaker 4: You can run that that velveteen or Alistair Black storyline. Ricky Starks would be a perfect person to do that ship with.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that would be that would be running again. That's no, that's a good job.
Speaker 3: No D bad d back. Yeah even know what he said, shaking he can't bring back velveteen Dream.
Speaker 4: No, do not break. No, No, we're not from.
Speaker 1: No mm hmm, no, no, thank you, No.
Speaker 3: Right, relationship you said.
Speaker 26: Relationship ever wrote yeah velveteen or wow big more than while.
Speaker 4: Josh Alexander no longer with t n A. He's looking at me making his uh in a W debut, to which my initial responses, we're fucking speedball at right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah? Did he get married? He's been married? Oh, I didn't know if I thought they might have got married, and that's why even.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's possible, I don't really yeah, it's possible, but still I don't want to see Josher until I see Speedball.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Hey I'm here than what?
Speaker 9: Because so he was supposed to sign with a W huh both of them?
Speaker 14: Oh huh? So I don't know how true this is?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I still say the same all right, Well, yeah, I don't know what the hell going.
Speaker 14: On because this is January first, inspected to sign we and damn near March.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 4: That's that Tony conbooking yahna back he's gonna be the joker at double or nothing.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, what's that man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, I like I like Josh allon Xander more for a W I figured it would be better matches for.
Speaker 7: Him yet more for a W.
Speaker 14: Two that fits Josh.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, It's reality.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be much more of a reality for for somebody like him.
Speaker 7: So y'all, I like that for sure.
Speaker 9: Obviously we would love and eating okay, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just not call each other hate each other.
Speaker 14: But yeah, okay, they's still okay.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 14: Now, man, I thought maybe past it.
Speaker 4: Even when I would do tweets about it, I knew deep in my heart, so I was like, it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 14: Okay, Yeah, I'm gonna let that go. Then I'm gonna go ahead, let that dream go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my man, my man Scott used to break my heart all the time when I when I would fit se booked the North, getting back together, going.
Speaker 3: On the Rock, get it, and it's like, nah, noah, play it.
Speaker 1: Realist, really be a realist, not an optimist.
Speaker 14: What happened? We can talk later, but what happened?
Speaker 2: You know, Niggas just hate each other sometimes there's no robber reason.
Speaker 7: It's real.
Speaker 14: We never nobody ever found out.
Speaker 4: I don't think so oh, I like I don't think like I don't think it was like any like nobody like backstabbed anybody.
Speaker 3: I just think like they too, just totally different people.
Speaker 27: Hey, yeah, cool, which is just it sucks to man because like, come on, but can you imagine the North versus Fhraxium.
Speaker 28: Yeah, yeah, man, because we think we've been gone for two weeks.
Speaker 4: We've never got a chance to talk about the the w W releases. Yeah, the key ones for off the top of my head, I might be Duke Hudson, Cedric Alexander Sonya Deville, Blair Davenport, the Good Brothers, Ronnie Vinci, Electro Lopez, and I feel like I'm missing somebody.
Speaker 3: Somebody, But.
Speaker 6: They did right.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 14: I was gonna say, uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I'm slowly weeping. Man, Yeah, I know I'm weeping.
Speaker 5: Oh nah, York.
Speaker 3: Doing Oh oh man, that's a wow. Breaks my.
Speaker 2: Sad sad day in Scotland history.
Speaker 6: Brow, how could they?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You know what man sacrifices.
Speaker 4: Joeannes See, that's the sacrifice.
Speaker 7: Slim y out real quick, Hey, bro, God damn.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking for Scotland, the country and everything. Man, Like we're good. We don't need Joe Hendrey. We're fine, you know what I mean, Like if we need somebody, like, we're good, Like we got Drew representation top that's real.
Speaker 2: But then you know, like like what are we doing here?
Speaker 6: Roster?
Speaker 7: He said, we don't need nobody else in the delegation.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You know the type of dude that be like he would come at like the company party. You see him, You're just.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, exactly, singing clapping ass nigga, go.
Speaker 14: To karaoke if you're trying to get signed.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Oh god.
Speaker 8: Token white at the open mic Local Nights as the battle rapper named Big K just said who was a white battle rapper talking to another white battle rapper named a Ward. It was an amazing play on words.
Speaker 4: This nigga got on Twitter and photoshopped the picture of himself with Drew and Shamus and said the Big three nigga, you know you bro, you are not.
Speaker 3: What you like?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Like you're embarrassing.
Speaker 2: You're embarrassing the country, bro, Like stop nothing funnier.
Speaker 3: He tried to get that face off with Roman and Roby just looked at him disgusted.
Speaker 7: What the fuck agree?
Speaker 3: It's just Big B and shamous likely, Yeah, that's down, yeah, shamous, Like I think Drew like him too.
Speaker 14: It's our resident Scotsman that doesn't.
Speaker 4: Like Hey, don't look there was a moment twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah in the Heartwell that my best?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, twenty fifteen, Yeah, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen. I c w Right in Glasgow and Drew is in the ring and Joe Hendrey does a video.
Speaker 29: You remember the song it's like a bibe blue. Remember that you changed the worst that you changed the words that Drew.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? So like he's been a singing, tap dancing nigga for a long time.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Like this is.
Speaker 7: This is w DA's got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is nothing, this is nothing new?
Speaker 7: Oh bro, why he's stepping fetched?
Speaker 3: Maybe when niggas niggas was out here loving Joe Indury. Now look at this.
Speaker 7: He flipped you flipped Carter. That's crazy, Damn.
Speaker 9: I mean I love him?
Speaker 7: Do you.
Speaker 3: Love bite?
Speaker 8: Like we having conversations about people from Scotland and this like black American context is hilarious.
Speaker 7: I mean, like here coon, like.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know where Drew is from.
Speaker 3: I know what Party of Edinburgh.
Speaker 7: He's from scott Scott is the Scottish Dick Gregory. It's over. He's been putting feelers out for a while. No, it's official. You're going out singing, Oh manna, I.
Speaker 4: Know what part of Edinburgh Joe Hendrew is from. Bro, ain't nothing at nothing good over there?
Speaker 3: Ain't nothing good over there, man.
Speaker 14: He this man called him a jiggaboo bro.
Speaker 7: But that's the thing. It's just like you gotta do a lot to get.
Speaker 14: On, man.
Speaker 8: And you know he he got his overness.
Speaker 3: Man, he did earned it.
Speaker 8: But you know, like these like these streamers and like these waiions that's online. You you gotta know, you gotta coon a little bit to get on.
Speaker 7: So you know, the formula is the approach. So you know, I ain't too mad at it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you embarrassing the city. That's that's my problem. Bro, You're embarrassing the city like you are, not somebody to be proud with. Like, oh, Joe Hendry's coming back home. Nobody cares.
Speaker 8: It's just like somebody just just you know what I mean, it's just visiting slotting back.
Speaker 7: It ain't no celebration, no fanfare.
Speaker 4: He's the type where the plane like the plane lands, he'd be the first one to stand up and start applotting.
Speaker 3: Because he got to make it about himself.
Speaker 8: Right, Trying to say, is he coooned himself out for the American audience.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 7: Even even back home, he was kind of doing that.
Speaker 8: But it works here a lot more because it was, yeah, because of the because of the things.
Speaker 14: And everybody want to party.
Speaker 8: Everybody was kind of pointing back to fan Dango time a little uh just recently they were putting the fan Dango uh videos back on the TL like, yeah, like take us back, this is.
Speaker 7: The this is the greatest run in rectling history.
Speaker 8: But like it was a little bit of wrestling coonery, you know what I mean, just throw We kind of was there earlier with the Yoko Zuna, you know what I mean, Like, you know, culture and wrestling shows up in.
Speaker 7: Very vague and empty ways, but you know we digressed.
Speaker 4: Niggas smile like Louis Armstrong man. You know a picture I'm talking about.
Speaker 23: To yeah, wet to pull it up.
Speaker 9: It's man, a full real nigga black man calling a white man Scottish white man a coon is a top five moment on his.
Speaker 7: Damn black Scott's History month. Bro. Yes, at this point.
Speaker 3: I'm not a lot.
Speaker 4: I forgot we were botting.
Speaker 6: It's even funny he can do that. He got all certifications.
Speaker 3: Every certain place, real ship.
Speaker 4: How do we even get on Joe Hendry?
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Brought him up my releases and then we got on the Then we got I said something of Olid Dawn and just people from Scotland came up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you brought him up. You was talking about sacrificing him for a Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 7: He said, that's how we got there.
Speaker 1: M you called him a coon, So I mean fair trade, fair trade honestly works for me, hey man, justice for Alida.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, that's a bit much.
Speaker 3: Luke Gallas is gonna find a job because that's what he does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're gonna get that bad, but.
Speaker 4: Don't be surprised. Like the Good Brothers, they gonna pop up, probably New Japan.
Speaker 8: Yeah, baby, they can go get that.
Speaker 7: I think that door is always open.
Speaker 1: Yeah he heard people, Yeah, he heard people.
Speaker 4: Please let me ask you if you if you had to pick one for a fourth member of the Hurt Syndicate, would you pick Cedric or would you pick Kevin Knight?
Speaker 2: Kevin Knight because Kevin Knight's a free agent now, so mm hmm.
Speaker 14: Can I have both?
Speaker 3: No, Nope, pick one.
Speaker 14: I'm good.
Speaker 30: Nah, set us out, set us out.
Speaker 3: If he rather leave, pick respect Kevin Knight.
Speaker 7: Bro, but he just joined the hurt business. And do they jump him in and some ship because it's a familiarity with Cedric. But I feel like with Kevin Knight, he gonna have to earn some stripes.
Speaker 4: Oh you probably have, you know, run a match with a probably run a match with like a Shelton, right, Okay? Oh you know what because a lot of people have brought this up about Cedric being okay with a W and then do a third thing to happen with.
Speaker 3: Swollen m hmm. That's a good question. I'm not mad at the question the reason why I but you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I guess it's one of those things, like I guess you never know what kind of conversations are being had, like if if anything, I fully anticipate he would not go to aw off of that right, and if he did, I would assume that a conversation was had about that said topic.
Speaker 14: Are they together?
Speaker 3: You ever married.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and can you kind of feel me on, like give me a sort of what actually happened.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Cha, I forgot I wasn't in the community.
Speaker 3: You talking about between so Slow and a W.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would see stuff online, but I could never get like a full story.
Speaker 14: If it's and if it's we gotta talk online. That's fine. I just kind of curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say, we gotta talk off lot about it.
Speaker 1: Basically, Uh, when she left a W, she said things that were She basically said everything that everybody else who's left.
Speaker 3: A W said, but she got attacked for.
Speaker 1: It because oh a black a black girl, black.
Speaker 6: People, you know, you can't you can't do this, you can't do that in this the d E I country.
Speaker 14: Got it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, bad to deep man.
Speaker 5: I said too.
Speaker 1: Much now that makes sense, Okay, all just being real. But as as Eddie about to say, But as Eddie said, I mean they they I will as much like ship that we give Tony cot there, I'll say that they have done better. There's a room to do there's always room for improvement, obviously, but I do think that they have done a good job with their black talent acquiring more black talent, both men and women, showcasing them.
Speaker 3: Uh, Swerve being the champion Maine invented shows.
Speaker 1: Uh, the hurt business closing that out, Dynamite being a dominant tag team ship like that. So I'm not gonna say that he like they have done nothing since uh Swoe was there. But Swoe was mistreated. She deserves, she deserved an apology for the way that she was mistreated and attacked for basically saying everything that everybody else said after they leave.
Speaker 14: Mm hmm, got it, Okay, understood, Yes, I agree.
Speaker 9: Yeah, cool, So then that would definitely have to be a conversation then for sure. If now obviously it's a good look to see your friends over there that part business.
Speaker 14: Uhh, so that is the play, then you have some type of.
Speaker 9: So what I'm looking for, I guess example of all right, they has been changed because clearly your man's is over there and they're doing quite well. But yeah, if if all that was happening to my wife or my sibling or you know, somebody's connected me, a conversation that it needs to be had before anything anything anything, So we'll see that is the wild card actually to one like you said, uh, the Jet Kevin even though he's not aw but that is a wildcard bulb of them.
Speaker 3: So pick one.
Speaker 14: Fine, yah, yeah, give me Sudy.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what the road with that.
Speaker 4: I want to see a young black man out of work. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before we write about it here, I wanted to save this part from the last because I wanted to end it on a.
Speaker 3: Real beautiful note.
Speaker 4: I can't remember exactly what day was, but we finally heard from Chris Bay on his birth.
Speaker 7: Yes, the greatest story ever told.
Speaker 3: The greatest story ever told.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Like we've all there's been a speculation about like what happened with Chris Bay match and kind of pieced everything together, but finally we were hearing it from him exactly that he was paralyzed in the match with a s Austen and the hardy voice, paralyzed from the neck down, couldn't feel anything. I don't have the official statement was up, so I just paraphrasing, but he thanked the TENA doctors and the great medical staff in Detroit for rushing and getting him to the hospital and we got the opportunity to see Chris may walk.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Got to see the video of Kim taking some steps. He's been out of his wheelchair, I think he said for three weeks, and man, I'm not gonna lie, like very got very emotional watching it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just a beautiful, beautiful moment.
Speaker 4: To see that beautiful moment for you know, I mean, somebody that's like, it's been beautiful to see the wrestling community unite for Chris Bay, you know what I mean, Like in him saying, like the greatest story ever told, Like I truly believe that it, like his story's not done and that's we're going beyond what's in the wrestling ring, you know what I mean, Like the most important thing is that he has a functioning life where like there's no pain, there's no.
Speaker 2: You know, issues, because like I said, we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Somebody that like, you know what I mean, Like it's it's kind of even hard to put into words because like it's never happened to any of us, but I can imagine his fear of not thinking that he's gonna walk again, you know what I mean, They're seeing his dream ripped away, and just to see him have the ability to walk on his own just absolutely beautiful man. So you know, I figured this would be a great way to end to show how do you guys, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 6: My thoughts is I can.
Speaker 5: I can empathize and sympathize with him because I was wanting to paralyze myself on my right side.
Speaker 6: That you notice, that's the.
Speaker 5: Reason why I walk the way I do. Now you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So you know, yes, knowing the what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Mentally, trying to get back to you know, being more functioning, and don't listen like probably over talking, but don't listen to those doctors, bro, don't listen to them, like you know what.
Speaker 6: You can do.
Speaker 5: You know what you can do, bro. Like I remember being in the doctor's office and my mama is just crying the ball like he ain't gonna do this, he ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 6: I looked at him, I look I looked like the doctor. The doctor left the uh the.
Speaker 5: Room, you know, like the little room that you being by yourself, and that my mama. You know what I'm saying, like, hey, wipe them tears because they don't know, they don't know who they're dealing with. They don't know who they're dealing with they're dealing with somebody different, like you know what I say. So, you know, you just gotta trusting trusting the doctors, don't, don't get me wrong, trusting to them. Like say, you know what physical therapy, Come do your physical therapy. Don't overdo it, you know, because that's one thing that we try to do is try to overdo it once like we have an active lifestyle.
Speaker 6: But you know, just.
Speaker 5: Trusting yourself to trusting yourself too, because they don't know who you are. They don't know who you are as as a as a as a as a strong person, you know what I mean. So just put just remember that you always to put right over left.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: You can do that.
Speaker 5: You can do it. You can do it, Brohm and so uh but yeah, don't, don't. Don't.
Speaker 6: There's not there's not that's not gonna be the last of them. I definitely feel what he's coming from.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: My situation was a little bit different from his.
Speaker 5: Mine came from.
Speaker 6: You know. Uh, I grew up in the projects contaminated water.
Speaker 5: Uh put a mask over my spine when I was when I was like one one years old, sort of like the flint thing going on. So and and then you know they they said that you know, he wasn't.
Speaker 6: You know, I ain't. I wasn't gonna be able to walk again. I wasn't gonna be.
Speaker 5: Able to do this. Do that. I overshoot the eyes. You see that football jersey behind wrong hand over right here.
Speaker 6: I can do the whole mirror.
Speaker 5: You had it right the first time, right, but you know I over I overshoot the eyes. You know, I felt like I was you know, I had once you. Once you have once you. It's it's similar to it's just natural human instinct if you will go get it once you hear that note, you're trying to prove that you're trying to make that no way yes, just every day, every day because they I don't know if you listen to this, I don't know if your friends listen to this. Hopefully that hopefully this message to you make that know why, yes, just keep making that no yes, each day one percent better each day. You're gonna get there, bro. You're gonna get there, bro. And it may not be the same as it was as it was once before, but just appreciate where you're at because it could be a lot worse. So maybe my prayers off to you. My hat's off to you. You know what I'm saying. I love how the whole wrestling community is, you know, up the back form and I'm with you. Somebody that fought that same fight, fought that same fight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But it was a fight.
Speaker 5: It was a fight, and it's a winner and losing that fight, and it's and with that being said, it's always an opportunity for you to win. It's always one. It's gonna be days, bro, you're gonna be crying like damn, Bron, It's gonna be days after you get better, You're.
Speaker 6: Gonna be like, damn, like, how can I can't?
Speaker 5: You know what I.
Speaker 6: Don't.
Speaker 5: Don't listen to that.
Speaker 6: Just keep going, keep going, Just keep going, bro, It's go.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get better. I still go to man ship. I'm going to physical therapy tomorrow. Be totally transparent. I'm going I'm going tomorrow morning, nine o'clock inmvery shout out to Emory Hospital out here in Atlanta. You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So you can you can get through this, bro, you can get through this.
Speaker 5: So that's all I got to say, Beautifully said, Beautifully said.
Speaker 3: Uh I ain't got too much to say. I'm just keeping very short. Uh. It was a beautiful thing to see, Uh that video. H Scotland said to me that day. Uh, I was, I was.
Speaker 1: You know how he had like annoying days of shit and then sometimes you just get something to kind of like just bright to day, just saying that bright my day. And I can only imagine all of the hard work that he had to do to get to that point. Like THEMAC said, keep on fighting. We love it, we love you, and you gotta come back better and stronger than that.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I don't have too much as well. I just think that for me, this is why I'm always trying to drive home. Man, Like we just got to respect people that take bumps for a living. Man just did like the situation that kind of befell Chris is exactly why I make that statement the way I make it, and I and I make it pertinent and I just try to repeat it like like these people are taking bumps for a living, which means at any given time, they can lose any ability for our entertainment, right, they can lose their life just for our entertainment. Like, let's just like think about that. For a minute, and I think that sometimes when we engageing with wrestling on the TL or sometimes like even like in our with our friends and group chats and things.
Speaker 7: Like that, I think that I think that we're pretty fair.
Speaker 8: But I see and hear a lot of things and I'm like, I don't think we respecting these performers in a way that they should be respected. And kind of going back to what I was saying earlier again, I'm you know, I'm saying it's not too much, but I'm kind of laying laying into it. But essentially, Chris Babe was is one of those talents, right that watched this thing from when he was a kid and like idolized people.
Speaker 7: And and I think that he's.
Speaker 8: Had a lot of great times, you know what I mean, like joining Bullet Club and you know, I mean, he's been able to lift his dream and be able to entertain us a black man, you know what I mean, in a prominent position in pro wrestling, and like, you know what I mean, I'm sure when we all heard about it, it was it was like some of it was the worst. But getting that footage, seeing that video with his message, it's just a lot of hope man, and I really appreciate like dmax reflection as well, because that was that's on point, That's what definitely needs to be heard and said. But it's just like, yeah, this is why we need to respect the folks, especially the black folks. The black women, the black women, are black siblings, are black families in wrestling that are taking bumps for a living, and this is why we need.
Speaker 7: To have that respect for them.
Speaker 9: I don't really have too much to really add outside of echo when everybody's statements and yeah, I mean shy to you, Mac, I know something like that is not easy to share. I also know that you being a part of this space, we in some way, shape or form, have provided you with save space to be your most vulnerable self and understand that it's not going to be looked at as you weak or we judge you like we need as much as we need you being funny, we need you being sought for vulnerable when when you feel like it's it's important to that helps your mental health journey, that helps you move forward, and something like that can only continuously elevate your growth. But with that being said, you know, for me, yeah, the wrestling is important for sure, But to see the collective community come together to uplift this black man, that was in itself one of the most beautiful acts of culture, this culture that I've ever seen in my life, wrestling, basketball, whatever genre you enjoyed. To see a collective not just black people obviously, did I think, But I saw white people too, you know what I mean, really come together for this. Chris Bay is just one of those people who seems like everybody loves, gets.
Speaker 6: Along with everybody. Commission showed up today.
Speaker 9: Right, There's not one bad thing you can say about him. It's just it's just purely a good person.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, everybody loves.
Speaker 14: And I can understand it. I can see it. I understand I get why he was in the bullet collar.
Speaker 9: That makes sense to me because he's just a lovable person that again rustling side, just a lovable good dude. That seems to be a rallying point for this community. So to see that was probably. Yeah, him getting up was important, Yes, that is that took the cake.
Speaker 14: But to see us come together a collectively.
Speaker 9: Week by week, day by day, day by day support this support a shot out that as Austin, because I know that couldn't have been easy either, to continue to rustle while your man is a sideline, you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: But he kept pushing that thing Ford.
Speaker 9: He kept reminding us how much aces love messar not Chris is love. So it's those moments like that where you be like, all right, there's still hope for humanity, just a little bit. It may not be much, but it's enough to hang hi out and be like, you know what there is to him? Still good in this shit because I just saw it a few days ago, and and knowing that he has his quality of life. It's in a different space, obviously, but knowing you just still have a human function is just walking. You don't have to rely on a machine or somebody gets you up. He might have a cane here and there, but he can do it on his own. Yeah, man, all right, you want you come back? Tna you come wherever. That's the chair on top, but you're getting up. That's the dove right there.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 9: So yeah, best news of the day of that day, still the best news of the week. And I'm excited and joyful to know that his life is not over nor is.
Speaker 14: It extremely impacted.
Speaker 9: And he gets to get up breathing, like you said, Matt, one step at a time, and just keep saying no, keep saying keep saying yes to when they say no. One, keep saying no to anybody that's doubting you. And that's how you can singusly move.
Speaker 6: Forward also too, to help me out with you know what I'm saying with the cheekers. You know what I'm saying When I walk like that, They're like, why are you walking like that? That's my pimp walk.
Speaker 7: Be known I walk.
Speaker 6: I had to earn this walk with a limp is my dig heaven.
Speaker 7: And you had to earn that, so.
Speaker 6: You can use it to you man too, but also man.
Speaker 1: Like, look at the light at the end of the toe.
Speaker 5: Always be optimistic, look at the look at It's all cliche, but bro, that's that's what helped me. That's what that's what's been helping me. That's what's been helping me keep keep me with a positive mindset. So I just want to ex operate that to you, like I want to push that to you, like, just know that.
Speaker 6: Bro, it's not it's it's just it's just an obstacle.
Speaker 5: That we gotta go to. And uh, I don't know how religious you are, how religious everybody else is, that's listening.
Speaker 6: But God get his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.
Speaker 5: So you know, just gotta look you gotta look at it like that, and look at it like that, brod get it strong the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. So you know you're gonna fight through this. You you built for it, because that's that's why you That's why you're going through it, you know what I'm saying. So you built, you get through this. You get through this, brother. And I'm I'm saying that as somebody that's been going through it before. I'm not trying to be insensitive into you know what's going through but that's what that's what I have to go through in my mind, like bro, okay, why why this is happening to me? You know, you go through that in your mind like why this is going on? Or why you keep pressing why? Why?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Then all those why is you get that out of your mind and you're thinking about, Okay, now, what what can I do to get through this?
Speaker 6: What can I to keep getting through it? Because it's not gonna be a today battle. It's not gonna be a tomorrow, Bat, It's gonna be forever.
Speaker 5: Bat.
Speaker 6: You just gotta keep going, You gotta keep going, got keep going.
Speaker 10: So he's gonna be good, without question, beautifully said, everybody beautifully said.
Speaker 4: And then that's it. Can can't top that, you know what I mean, can't top you know what I mean? Are well wishes and prayers continue to Chris Bay and continue well wishes to you two men, you know what I mean, Like you know, indeed, forever love to you on this uh this brotherhood. Oh but yeah, you can find me on my social media's at Poetics, Scotland, Scotland, Underscore, Underwood, I g X.
Speaker 2: You can find me on all those places.
Speaker 31: Yes, you can find me at relatively at on the social media following the pot pages at BGW, pid.
Speaker 3: X IG and Blue Sky.
Speaker 8: They already know what's going on, man Low from the lead. The locker room lead is fine. One thing I have about the locker room lead is that I realized and a lot of times in the wrestling space sometimes the interview can come out and that interview is just kind of good for that week or good for that time. The locker room lead is an archive, which means the questions and everything that's asked on that program.
Speaker 7: It's for more long form, right enjoyment.
Speaker 8: Go over there and watch some interviews, man, real good conversations, real good stories that are part of a lot of the legacies of the independent wrestlers.
Speaker 7: We talk to an artists that we talked to here on the locker room.
Speaker 28: Lead.
Speaker 8: Just stay tuned, man, tap back in, and uh we're gonna be right back with y'all.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: But you already know is BGW pop for Life?
Speaker 5: Love y'all one, Yes, sirskey.
Speaker 6: You catch me watching some pictures of Bailey somewhere.
Speaker 5: Watching. You can catch me today watching the Austar. I get damn why Brian didn't tell nobody that he was hurt already.
Speaker 6: You could have told somebody that and let book of a mellow tonight tripping.
Speaker 1: But other than that, you can find me on Instagram at d mctardi.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, You find me.
Speaker 6: I've been on X a little bit more lately, trying my best.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I'm not a real social media guy, but I'm trying. I really am trying, and uh yeah, man, you find me on those places, you know, what I'm saying, BG duve for life and yeah, anybody that's going through something.
Speaker 6: I know everybody go through something. Don't stop, don't stop, don't.
Speaker 5: Please keep keeping please that, just keep you know what I'm saying, Just keep making that noise.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're gonna be great back just.
Speaker 5: Ship. We up here and we all got a testimony.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, every single one.
Speaker 4: And of course you could probably chats on all his social media's. He just had to go get ready for work, so he left.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you gotta go to work and ship.
Speaker 2: I about to go drink myself up with this medicine.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, Yeah, well I'm good and.
Speaker 7: Purple keep coming.
Speaker 4: In, Uncle Shade.
Speaker 6: I'm being honest, bro Man signed up.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm drinking that shape bottle Protier. You know what I'm saying. I got a couple of your shirts, the night cap, the ship when you were sucking the shill.
Speaker 14: I got the shirt.
Speaker 7: I got that shirt talking right right, yea.
Speaker 5: I got film crew nightcap, film crew, nigga. I got that ship on that note to what four we.
Speaker 6: Are out, peace out to my to my world.
Speaker 3: And at the end of the day, the day.
Speaker 5: Got an end. Wow.
Speaker 4: Oh, ship, There we go.
Speaker 3: He missed the click