Speaker 1: Hey, the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. We're going to get into what Tulsi Gabbard said. She said to them made everybody mad, and I'm gonna address that here in a moment, and then we're gonna get to more of the Democrat messaging around the rioting. Gavin Newsom is doing something so amazingly transparent he might as well be a window emails and so much more. Plus, we have FBI former FBI sadly, former FBI special Agent Steve Friend joining us about a half hour from now now. Taulci Gabbard put out a video today. It's got half the right at more than half the right, completely irate with her. It's three minutes long. I'm not going to play it in its entirety, but in the interest of providing some context, I am going to play a lot of it. Okay, we tried to cut out a bit because the response to it has been revealing. So here's what she said. There's video to go with it, but you don't need the video. Her audio does it enough. She's talking about the item bombs we dropped on Japan, and then how she finishes it, and here she was.
Speaker 2: I recently visited Hiroshima in Japan and stood at the epicenter of a city that remains scarred by the unimaginable horror caused by a single nuclear bomb dropped in nineteen forty five, eighty years ago. This attack obliterated the city, killed over three hundred thousand people, many dying instantly, while others died from severe burns, injuries, radiation, sickness and cancer that set in in the following months and years. Nagasaki suffered the same fate. Pomes, schools, families.
Speaker 3: All gone in a flash, the survivors the.
Speaker 1: Heap, just warning you now, she goes on for a couple minutes here about how horrible it was for the people on the ground and the aftermath, just wanting again Kusha.
Speaker 2: They carried the pain of extreme burns, radiation, sickness and loss for decades. Yet this one bomb that caused so much destruction in Hiroshima was tiny compared to today's nuclear bombs.
Speaker 3: The bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima had.
Speaker 2: A yield of just fifteen kilotons of TNT, whereas today's nuclear warheads range in size from one hundred kilotons to over one megaton.
Speaker 3: A single nuclear weapon today could kill millions in just minutes.
Speaker 2: Just one of these nuclear bombs would vaporize everything at its core, people, buildings.
Speaker 3: Life itself.
Speaker 2: The shockwave would crush structures miles away, killing and maiming countless people.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can stop with there, because you get the idea. And what happened after she put out that video is a bunch of people took that as dropping the bombs was the right thing to do. Why are you apologizing for America? First couple things. One, let's start at the back end of this. I, as someone who actually believes that dropping the bombs was the right thing to do. I took that entire thing as a warning to avoid nuclear war, and I thought it was pretty transparently a warning to back away from any current or coming conflict because the prospect of nuclear war now is infinitely more terrible than it was when we actually dropped a couple of them before. I think that was fair. I mean, obviously, isn't that obvious to everybody. Her purpose of this was let's find other ways, let's attempt to avoid nuclear war. And look, I'm not some Tulsa Gabbard super fan. As you know, I've been critical of her. I've expressed distrust, but it was very obvious that's what she was doing. But let's set that aside. People got angry about that. Are you saying that was the wrong thing? It was the only thing to do. We had no choice. We had we had, So let's talk because there are things we should talk about. It's healthy to talk about dropping the atom bombs or bombing civilians at all, whether it's a drone strike today or whether it's an atom bomb on Hiroshima, fire bombing Dresden, But whatever it is, I personally, again, I don't want to be meanly about about the whole thing. So I'm going to give you my personal take on it. The way the Japanese fought that war, never surrendering down to the last man. It had America so convinced that so many troops were going to die when we invaded. Did you know we had already placed I think it was the Department of Defense had already placed the order for two hundred and fifty thousand body banks. That was the initial order that had already been placed American troops. The estimates were a million, but who knows what the number ends up being. Japan had publicly announced that I forget what their slogan was, it escapes me now, but it was one hundred million of us will die or we will save Japan, essentially announcing we will fight until the last man, woman and child dies. Women and children were training with bamboo spears. It would have been unlike anything that ever happened in human history trying to invade that island. Because of that, the way it was fought, all that stuff. Because of that, I believe dropping the bombs to bring the war to an end was actually the most merciful solution, not only for us, for them. That's what I believe. That said, as much as I adore World War two like every other middle aged man, it is not my religion. In World War II has become a religion for people. It has become a religion for people that you are only ever allowed to discuss it in this way. You're never allowed to quite dance or discuss that or even bring this up. That is how people people approach World War two. The only other thing I've ever encountered that's similar to it is the Civil War, where if you have a different opinion about this general or this way or this strategy people to this day. I mean, we're two hundred years removed from the Civil War to this day. I'm gonna give her take to this day. You bring it up in the wrong circle and people will be upset about it. They'll start screaming at you about it. World War II is the exact same way in Tausi. Gabbard has had hate poured on her today from people thinking she was questioning that, and maybe she was, and given her personality type and whatnot, she probably was. She probably doesn't believe in it, but as someone who thinks dropping the bombs was the right thing to do. If you don't believe in hurting civilians in war, if you think bombing civilians drone strikes of tom of bombs, if you think that is morally wrong and morally unjustified, that's a completely reasonable take to have, completely reasonable. And we may disagree, and we do disagree on the atom bombs if that's how you feel, but I'll never call you an eighty eight or anything like that. That's a totally reasonable take. And you want to hear what a religion World War II has become Taulci Gabbards had hate poured on her all day for that take. That take that she had, Let's say that was her take. Hey, I shouldn't drop this. That was a very common take at the time. At the time, forget the atom bombs, before the atom bombs even came along, Bombing German cities with civilians in them, bombing Japanese cities with civilians in them was controversial at the time, not just by some limpristed media guy. Inside the United States government, inside the United States military, there were arguments. It's all written down, documented long arguments, this is wrong, No, it's right, No, we shouldn't, No, we should. But because for some reason I cannot figure it out. For some reason, the World War two has become this religion. You're never allowed to analyze. You're never allowed to question this aspect of it or another aspect of it. And whenever anybody does bring up a hey, maybe we shouldn't have people react in the meanest, nastiest ways as if you've just spit on their child. You're allowed to have these arguments and debates about histories and wars and strategies and morality, and it's healthy if you do have these debates. World War two is not a religion. It's the largest war, most destructive war, the war ever fought. You're allowed to argue about the things they were arguing about at the time. Just wanted to clarify that. Now, let's talk about the riots, America and your children's schooling.
Speaker 4: Hang on.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. Don't forget if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. I should give you a heads up. Depending on how the riot situation goes, Tomorrow might be the history special I've been promising you. You're the one who chose the next subject. It's an incredible tale. It might be tomorrow, but we're gonna have to see. I can't look. I can't just drop it out there and go do history for an hour or two. If the world's coming to an end, okay, But if if everything remains as it is now, tomorrow we're going to dig into that cool Now, speaking of the riots, this is not going to be about the riots, but I want to play a couple of things for you. One of the La rioters had something interesting to say.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hend, this was Mexico.
Speaker 1: You jack get us out of the hang on, let me start that again. Since Jewish producer Chris didn't have the soundboard on in time, he messed that up. I didn't, so you didn't get to hear the beginning of it. Sorry, Chris. I guess I could have covered for you there. I just didn't feel the need. Here is it in its entirety city, Hend, this was Mexico, you jack, get us out of the len that was our, the land that was ours. Okay, here's a former Univision anchor on CNN.
Speaker 3: Remember that California was part of Mexico.
Speaker 5: All of us southwest is Mexico, so the roots are really deep in that region.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Okay, well, we'll get into that in the moment. Don't worry all address the actual matter at hand. But why are there so many people in this country that think like that? How is it that we have so many people in this country who think like that? Tell you about Let's go back to the news. Allow me to introduce you to mister Ron Gochez. Listen to what he has to say.
Speaker 6: We saw President Trump give the order of the National Guard and so for us as indigenous people to these lands, to this continent, this is nothing new. The military going after us is nothing new. The United States and this part of the country is a result of a military invasion of Mexico, and so we know what's coming.
Speaker 1: It's more repression.
Speaker 6: But what they have to know that that they're also going to face more resistance from the community.
Speaker 1: We don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Violent, and we don't advocate for violence, but when they use brutal violence against our people, and kidnapping mothers and fathers from children is violent. When they do things like that, we have every right, every historic right to defend our communities by any ways that we can, and we're going to continue to do so.
Speaker 1: I asked, how did we get so many people in this country who think like that. That guy who just spoke, he's a history teacher in la public schools. He's a history teacher. Remember how many times we've talked about this, that the communist is always conquering, always trying to find critical choke points of power so he can conquer it and spread his religion. He is an evangelist in every sense of the word. And remember how many times we've talked about the subject of history in particular. No, this is not why I love it. I loved it way before then. But as someone who loves history, I am constantly angry and mortified when I pick a subject, any subject, and I start reading on it, and I'll even maybe download a podcast, or I'll go searching through podcasts trying to get different perspectives on things. I get so angry and frustrated at how often history, which you would think you know, wouldn't have a side of course, it's not left or right, it's just the facts and dates and stories and things that happen. How often history books, history podcasts are presented from the most filthy communist point of view, designed to put down America, the West, Christianity, white people, you name it. Well, that didn't happen by accident either, You see you because you don't have the mindset of a conquer and I'm glad you don't. You don't look at something like a history class and think to yourself, Wow, I should go take that over. If I could take over that history class, if I could teach that class, then I would have, year after year after year, a new group of students, and I could teach them all how bad America sucks. You don't think in those terms. Look, you wouldn't even think that with what you believe. Hey, if I could just take this over, I could make sure everybody has to learn that America is great. You don't think in those terms, and that's fine, but we have to remember the communist does. That's how he thinks about things. And this is not about la And it wasn't about that particular guy. It's about you, and more specifically, it's about your child. Your child goes to school most likely unless you're homeschooling, which I love. But your child to school. And I'm telling you right now, there may be one, there may be fifty, but there are communist predators in your child's school who grabbed that position, whether it's teacher, super or superintendent, principle, whatever it is, they grabbed their position in the education system and they grabbed it so they could spread the religion of Communism into your child. That's why they're there. We have to be aware of this. It didn't stop because all this quote woke stuff got unpopular. It has not stopped at all. All these communist religious zelots are all right where they've always been. In front of the classroom, teaching your child to hate you. Just a reminder, all right, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday with me super healthy fasting Jesse Jewish producer Chris been scornful of my healthy decision making to fast today. Yes you have, but it is fasting, Chris. One protein shake, it still counts as fasting. Joining me now, former FBI special agent, and we're gonna get to that here in a couple of minutes. Steve, Friend, Steve, have you ever done anything as brave as fasting for half a day with only a protein shake at one time?
Speaker 4: Try to run a half marathon fueled by a half an almond? So thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 1: That sounds horrible. Why would you do something like that? Okay, focus, Steve. Let's focus on some law enforcement things, because you know a little something about that. My email inbox has been full of a bunch of people suggesting something pretty sharp taking down these communist front groups who fund all the street animals in this country. And everyone's using terms like rico and whatnot. But you're the former FBI special agent with worlds of experience. I am not is that something that can be done. Explain to us what it takes. How's all this work? The floor is yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it absolutely can be done. I mean, this is a complex financial investigation that you would hope the premier law enforcement agency for the country, the FBI, would be all over. The problem is the time it would require to do that. And also there are added complications of the fact that so many of these organizations are funded by the US tax payer via the NGOs that exist and then seek out grants, and then there's all these relationships that are crossing over between former members of the federal government and then lobbyists who go to Congress and get them. So it is a complex investigation and it is something you would hope that would endeavor. The issue I think that most people are seeking is a more immediate remedy to the situation. And unfortunately, there's a cultural problem that exists not just the FBI, but within federal law enforcement in general, where you see footage of people in gauging in illegal activity that is on its safe folonious, and you would hope that there would be an agent or some sort of officer of law there would want to engage in stopping it, making the arrest. But frankly, you have federal prosecutors that have drilled into the heads of so many of these federal agencies that they're unable to take action. So if you see someone throwing a brick or a concrete block through the windshield of a federal law enforcement officers vehicle, so many agents will just say, well, we'll build a case and then they'll develop over time and have to prosecute this individual rather than just putting the handcuffs on them. And that's a cultural problem.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that taking it down, you know, something like ricover something something like that would take time. Can you, as best as you can explain it to a more unlike me? How much time? Why so much time? Why is this such a long complicated process? And I know you're right that it is. I mean, I know all about the mafia takedowns and things like that. It's not a week long process. But why does it take so long?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you have to go through the processes that are due to everyone to do processes, So you would need to send SI poenas for bank records and ultimately build yourself up to getting a search warrant and then also targeting individuals and knowing what where you need to actually take the investigation, and ultimately it's going to require people who are willing to cooperate with the government because the numbers and the figures inside the bank accounts are going to be helpful. But you know, unless you have somebody who's able to interpret that for you and has that inside knowledge, you're really going to be burdened to meet the beyond a reasonable doubt where you to actually take something to a trial. So that's why you know you reference the al capones of bringing down the mafia. Ultimately it was his accountant too, had to come forward and explain it to the federal investigators in that case. And you know, the communists or nothing if not complete true believers in what they are doing, and being able to flip one or two of them is a challenge.
Speaker 1: Speaking with the friend former FBI special agent, talking to him about taking down these groups. You mentioned federal prosecutors and how they've been working on federal law enforcement. Now these federal law enforcement agencies are almost it almost it seems newtered from the outside looking in. Is that something that can be changed with a change in leadership or is this such an I mean, what I'm asking Steve is, am I fifty years old and all I've ever done is eat donuts and not work out, and now I have to get back in shape and it's just going to be a brutally long process. Or am I you know almost there, but I need six months of hard work.
Speaker 4: I think the latter is completely possible because there's a tremendous amount of discretion from your US attorney's offices as to what sort of cases they take. And I mean, and just for your audience's awareness, a financial crime that is less than one million dollars from a federal prosecutor will likely be declined. They won't take it, so it could be even larger. In a larger city like a Chicago. I mean, they would take a one million dollar fraud case and say, look, we've got bigger fish to fry here, so you're gonna have to take that to the local prosecutor. But that's Cook County and they're dealing with lots of murders, so in essence, those cases are just never addressed. So a US attorney who's appointed by the President, they could get that mandate. They could get to the frontline prosecutors and essentially tell them what sort of cases they have to take and what cases they should refer to the local, the county, or the state prosecutors that case. So it is a prioritization issue than the added challenge though you also have is for the assistant United States Attorneys. Those are big people that are actually going to court. They're not politically appointed, so many of them come from political left. Their sympathies are going to be with a lot of these individuals who are out there tearing up the streets. You're just going to have to engage in what the Deputy director of the FBI has talked about, and that's personnal warfare. You're going to have to eliminate those people and bring in others who are more willing to do what the American people said a mandate for last November, and that's to address the crimes of violent crimes that we're seeing across the country.
Speaker 1: Steve, I'm going to ask the lamest, most open ended question in the world before we get to the whistleblower stuff. But you mentioned, you know, a million dollars. The US Attorney's going to decline it then gets kicked down to local if you're in the wrong jurisdiction, they just never address it. What percentage of major crimes are just never even prosecuted or attempted to be prosecuted in this country?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's the vast majority of crimes. And we're in a situation where it's just sheer numbers. You've got thirty eight thousand employees that an FBI, fourteen thousand agents, less than half of them are actually working on criminal matters. So then just look at the volume of people and evildoers who are out there, and then the robust law enforcement that you're hoping is going to be one to take that up at a local level. And so many of these matters are just turned over to them or just zero filed and said we'll get them another day, or even if they are large in scope, the apparatus that we have is just not able to engage it. I mean the Nigerian print scheme that was basically allowed to exist for years on end until one enterprising agent said, Okay, fine, I'm going to run this down as far as we can take it. But it's too all. Too often it's on the shoulders of one person who's just willing to put in the work man.
Speaker 1: That is unbelievably sobering. But I'm glad I know that now. Okay, Steve, I obviously don't have to tell you, but FBI whistle blowers underneath Joe Biden, like yourself, gave up their entire careers to expose the naked corruption of the Biden administration and specifically the FBI and their conduct. What is as much as you can tell understand them, maybe things you cannot tell. What is the update on Steve Friend, garrett O Boyle and every Marcus Kyle up? What is the update on you getting an FBI badge? Again?
Speaker 4: I don't have an update at the moment. You know, we were sxiously waiting that we'd get some sort of resolution. As it stands, Marcus Allen is the only person that came forward within the Bide administration whistleblowers from the FBI who was able to negotiate a deal with the DJ With the FBI, he was reinstated on the understanding that he would immediately resign and receive his back pay, and he's also still fighting to get that. He was reinstated, resigned, and then now there is a hold up with getting his retirement account. There's for the rest of us, we're sort of sitting in this limbo situation. We don't know what our future holds for us. You know, I'm at nine hundred and ninety five days since I was removed. Garrett of Boyle is one week behind me, so he will both likely be at a thousand days here in the next two weeks, and sort of waiting to see if there is a spot for us or if it's just going to be an understing where we can move on. But you know, i'mlike the other guys, like the irs guys, where there is a resolution. The FBI seems to be lagging behind.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just wanted everybody to hear that. Steve Friend, thank you, my brother. I appreciate you very much.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Jesse, appreciate it. Littie always brought me.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Never fear the fast is almost over. We're gonna hammer some cheese steaks at the end of this and we're gonna be just fine. But I'll tell you I've had something else on my mind before we get back to the politics. It's been on my mind a lot lately. You know, it's probably pride, I'd guess that's what it is. But human beings, all of us, we want to We want to be acknowledged when we do something well, don't we don't you when you do something great in school or or sports, or work, or maybe you made a great dinner, or don't you want to hey mom, that was delicious, Hey Bill, great job in the office. That human beings want to be acknowledged when they work hard and do something great. It's human nature. And I'll tell you I'm no different. I have never well it never's probably putting it a strong way. It's probably been thirty plus years since anybody acknowledged how great I am at dodgeball. People don't think about it. They just never acknowledge it. And when I tell people about it, it's like they think I'm kidding that I don't know how to play dodgeball. Here's where people make the mistake. They look at me and they see that I'm six', eight So i'd be a big. Target and they find out That i'm, slow SO i can't get out of the, way and they think to. Themselves you're. Lying you're not great at. Dodgeball that's a. Lie but here's where people miss. It they forget that in, dodgeball it's not necessarily a game of. Dodging that's just in the. Name it's a game of. Throwing in, Catching i'm an excellent, thrower And i'm an even better. CATCHER i don't have to dodge the ball you throw at. ME i will catch the ball and then you're. Out in, fact in, dodgeball you want to catch the. Ball you don't want to dodge. It because you catch, it he's out and you didn't even have to hit him with the. Ball and then you get it two for one because his boys are laughing at. Him ah. Haha now you're, out and then, boom you bunk one right off his buddy's. Face two for one. Gone you removed him from the board with your incredible catching, skills BECAUSE i have amazingly big, hands you remove him from the, board you bounce one off his buddy's. Face you just took out. Two understanding that plus my natural catching skills is what made me the dodgeball PLAYER i am, Today and nobody has ever acknowledged, it and All i'm, saying is something would be? Nice? What why are you shaking your? Head? Chris some sort of a. Look if it's not a if it's not a, STATUE i get. In what about a? Trophy what about a? Plaque what about? Look how about a simple? JESSE i admire your? Skills What? Chris? What why DON'T i buy my? OWN i? Will in, fact NOW i Think i'm going, to just BECAUSE i can tell you don't want me. To, Now i'm going to IF i have to acknowledge, me because nobody else will acknowledge. Me i'm not above. That i'm not above. That i'm above other people when it comes to playing, dodgeball But i'm not above. That What? Chris about one more thing on the education? System why do we have a bunch of people in this country who think?
Speaker 3: THIS i remember That california was part Of.
Speaker 5: Mexico all of the southwest Is, mexico so the roots are really deep in that.
Speaker 1: Region, Headline indiana teacher resigns after wearing eight six four Seven trump shirt on a school. Trip we have a bunch of people who believe these things because they've grown up In america's education, system and they've been taught forever That america, sucks That america is. Evil where they learn, it they learned School. Jesse this guy, Says Leatherneck actually Combat marines in la is. Great if they don't have a. Leash what happens if they aren't allowed to respond to? Violence been, there done that In? IRAQ seni? Five, BROTHER someenti? Five my, Man, well he brings up an excellent. Point it doesn't matter who you bring. In you bring in The, marines, GOOD i want them. There you want to smash these, protesters, GOOD i want them. Smashed what are you allowing or not allowing them to? Do because we had our TROOPS i Mean Iraq afghanistan in situations where they were told they had to be shot at first before they could shoot, back just insane combat engagement. Things NOW i realize we're not In Iraq, afghanistan AND i realized we don't want The marines going in and mowing a bunch of people. Down that's not WHAT i, Want that's not what you. Want but are they gonna have live? Ammunition what's the? Authority what are the rules of? Engagement and don't think these guys aren't painfully aware of the fact that there's a bunch of filthy comedies in this country who would love to destroy their careers and throw them in a federal. Prison they know, that they know. That are we going to turn these guys loose in a way they can protect themselves and protect the. COMMUNITY i hope, so AND i have to Assume Trump Pete hagseeth are going to do.
Speaker 4: So